The End

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The End

Post by Nachtsider on Sun 7 Sep 2008 - 0:57

Yeah, we all know that GSG will probably end on either a sad or a bittersweet note. But HOW EXACTLY do you think it will end, and what events do you think will lead to this end?

Discuss. (Protip: I'm looking for theories that are AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel like it.
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5718

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Re: The End

Post by Ggultra2764 on Sun 7 Sep 2008 - 2:18

@Nachtsider wrote:Yeah, we all know that GSG will probably end on either a sad or a bittersweet note. But HOW EXACTLY do you think it will end, and what events do you think will lead to this end?

Discuss. (Protip: I'm looking for theories that are AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE.)

While I'm not certain about the other girls, I do think there will be a point where Claes recovers all her memories regarding Raballo and discovers some rather shocking details concerning the truth of his death. I still think the hit and run on Raballo was somehow influenced by the SWA to prevent him from blabbing about the agency's true nature with the girls. Then, I could see her snap and wreck havoc on the facility causing property damage and kicking some ass. If she's gonna die, Claes might decide to try taking out Jean before getting a gunshot to the head. Jean coldly told her of Raballo's death and Claes would suspect he arranged for his death in some way.
Ggultra2764

Male

Forum Posts : 590

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : n/a

Comments : To those who don't know me, I've been a Cyborg Central member since 2008 and used to assist in scanlating chapters for the Gunslinger Girl manga when it was still being published in Japan. Now, I just tend to drift around in here now and then depending on whatever random impulse implores me to float back in here. Maybe I'll stick around, maybe I won't. Depends on what real life and the Internet implore me to do.

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Sun 7 Sep 2008 - 2:23

@Ggultra2764 wrote:I still think the hit and run on Raballo was somehow influenced by the SWA to prevent him from blabbing about the agency's true nature with the girls.
You needn't speculate any longer, actually - it's pretty much a fact that the SWA did it. For all we know, it wasn't even a hit and run - maybe Rico sniped him as he walked down the street.

And yeah, I agree about Claes. I actually have a 'possible ending scenario' along those lines, but on a grander scale.

There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel like it.
Nachtsider

Male

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Sun 7 Sep 2008 - 3:23

Alright, I'll come clean - here's the scenario I propose as to how the series will end. If someone wants to use it as a fanfic, they're free to do so provided I get credit. I MIGHT use this idea for myself, but I'd probably be too lazy to pen an epic of this scale.

Spoiler:
The Agency thinks that their attempt to silence Raballo is successful, and that he is long dead. But they have been thinking wrong. In actuality, Raballo, wily old fox that he is, has survived the assassination bid, and is lying low, plotting to bring down the Agency from within and free the girls.

To further his cause, Raballo enlists the help of elements within the Italian military and law-enforcement communities - factions that he knows are against the Agency. Fermi and Gabrielli of Section One are among them. In order to gain inside information, he then secretly contacts Claes, reminding her of who he is, as well as their bond. Utterly thunderstruck upon learning the truth, Claes firmly resolves to assist her handler by acting as his eyes and ears.

During the course of her gathering information about the Agency's layout and defences, Claes makes a startling discovery. Bianchi's research team has actually discovered some time ago that the conditioning and cybernetics are, in fact, reversible. It is, indeed, possible to revert a cyborg to their original human form, albeit not without cost - the treatment must be administered relatively early, and the prognosis is not 100% hopeful. However, Gilliani's team and the higher-ups ordered Bianchi to put a lid on his research, that the Agency could continue operating and milk the cyborgs to the maximum.

This discovery spurs Raballo to speed up his timetable, accelerating his scheme to strike. In the meanwhile, some stirrings are taking place throughout the Agency ranks, focusing mainly on Giuseppe and Hillshire. Both men love their charges dearly, and do not wish to see them dead. Participation in a series of increasingly risky missions, during which the high command make it quite clear that they are considered expendable, only serve to sour their outlook even further.

Cut to the chase, now - a massive raid is mounted by Raballo's faction on the Agency. Raballo's faction, knowing exactly how to defeat the Agency's cyborgs, quickly gain the upper hand. The scales are tipped even further when the pensive Giuseppe and Hillshire, other handlers, their cyborgs and many of the support staff (Ferro and Bianchi included), throw their lot in with Raballo. Only Jean and a few other holdouts (Gilliani, Duvalier et al) are left fighting against overwhelming odds. Too far gone to be treated and afraid to lose what she has, Rico stays by her handler.

Before long, it is all over. Jean and Rico fall in battle, much to Giuseppe, Triela and Henrietta's sorrow, and Lorenzo commits suicide rather than be captured and indicted. The other holdouts surrender and are taken prisoner. Monica Petris, alerted of the raid early in the game, flees the country, but is captured somewhere over the border. The remaining cyborgs are saved. And Raballo, the man who put everything into motion, dies a hero during the last desperate battle.

Following this climax, the Agency is exposed worldwide, prompting much shock and anguished soul-searching. The surviving Agency higher-ups are put on trial and indicted. Testifying against them are the support staff and handlers. In light of the fact that they were only following orders during their service with the Agency, they are deemed innocent and allowed to go free. Legislature is passed to prevent such an inhuman project from ever being done again. And the government promises to do all it can to help the cyborgs return to normal lives.

Claes is utterly heartbroken over her handler's death, but decides to honor his memory and live on, as he would have wanted her to. She and her sisters-in-arms undergo Bianchi's treatment and resume their lives as normal children. Although not all of them survive (recall the procedure's limitations), Claes is one of those who does. She goes on to live with Hillshire, who adopts both her and Triela as his daughters, while Henrietta lives a similar life with Giuseppe. The support staff members also go on to lead productive civilian existences.

The Agency's legacy lives on, but only in beneficial applications like the usage of cybernetic limbs for accident victims and the like. And while their lives are now happy and peaceful on the whole, the unit's survivors are occasionally haunted by flashbacks to the dark days of old.

Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Sun 7 Sep 2008 - 3:34

Happy ending- they reverse the conditioning and live happy lives

tragic ending- they die one-by-one finally having Henrietta die in Joze's arms

worldly ending- the SWA is taken down and all the girls are "liquidated"

ending that will make you hunt down and kill Yu Aida- the 1st gen dies and the 2nd gen take their place

Photobucket
Just cause I'm dead, doesn't mean I can't be your Loli Fantasy!
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Forum Posts : 1747

Fan of : Triela, Elsa, Enrica & Henrietta

Original Characters : Lance Kane/Raphael, Ella, Mina & Brandon, Sophia & Wesley, Anica & Andrew, Rio de Sica, Marionette

Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell on Sun 7 Sep 2008 - 3:37

it's most likely that the details of the SWA would leak out to the media,some civil servant would leave a file or laptop on a bus or train and it would all come out !

the girls would be, "Rescued from their fate as slaves to a corrupt and vile government which coldly used children as assassins !" the government would be purged of anyone connected,or at least nobody important would be purged,and a change of leadership seems likely,

the girls would most likelly be taken under much hype and attention into care,they would probably be heavily dosed up on the conditioning drug to make them docile long enouigh to get them away from their handlers who would be heading for a long time in prison(at least publicly they would be)

of course they would all continue to slowly die from the abuses they suffered from the drugs and cybernetics.

in the background however the project would most likely continue under a different name

We are living in the smelly cloud of gods fart,one day the universe will end in a great cloud of airfreshener
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Forum Posts : 2131

Fan of : Triela,asuka

Original Characters : not yet

Comments : Loves to quote Wikipedia. Loves to use exclamation marks even more.

wish i knew who put that in there, it wasn't me !!!!!!!!!!!!

Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by tsundere9kagami2 on Sun 7 Sep 2008 - 4:18

Lets say that the agency asked the fratello to do something that jose could not accept. Amision a mission to ********* (heck I cant think of a mission they wont do) Jose runs off with henrietta Jose steals a ton of the medication and runs for the hills. Hilshire couldn’t take it either but he stays anyway he serves as a contact for Jose.
Jose Rouge Agent Man
Jose takes Etta and goes into hiding they hide in a vineyard ironically it is francas vineyard. They live there for about 6 months in peace making contact with Hilshire from time to time. Then they get a call from Hilshire “get out” Jose opens the front door and there stands Jean. Etta was working out in the fields when she sees the shine of a scope 100 feet away she hears the shot and dodges she then runs at her attacker who is behind a crate. The attacker runs at her they meet in the middle it is Rico. Etta-why? Rico-I want to keep this life I have. Rico throws a hard punch and guns are pulled. For 5 shots they dodge then etta gets a hit on Rico. Rico is on her knees she realizes that she can lose Etta-rico I don’t want to fight with you you are my friend Rico-I know …but im sorry Rico shoots etta now they are both on the ground both fatally wounded just looking up at the sky Etta-the sky here is so blue Rico-u huh.

Jean confronts jose inside of the house before Jose can react Jean skims his cheek with a bullet. Jean-why …why did you leave Jose-I cant let them stain Henretta anymore Jean- that’s so stupid I told you she is just a tool Jose-no these are people don’t use them as tools. Jose pulls his gun and they are at a stale mate just pointing then they both shoot.
Jose is fine but Jean Goes Down fatally wounded Jean somehow missed. Jose runs over to Jean. he is dead
Jose- POR QUE!!!!!?????
By this point Jose has snapped he realizes that this is all his fault he goes to find Etta. In the field the two girls lie barely alive they are in immense pain and in need of medicationand repairs rico is unconcious and Eenrietta just barly concious when Jose finds them Etta- (she smiles)Jose san you came for me Jose-(gives a sligt smile) yeah Etta- (winces)it hurts Jose san Jose-ill make the pain stop don’t worry just close your eyes for now.
Jose takes his gun puts it to Henriettas eye and pulls the trigger.
Jose looks down at her this frail girl laying in the grass with her brains blown ot of her eye . Jose- this is my fault.. my sin to bear….i will end it…. Full of rage he goes to the agency with a weapon in his hand he aproaches the compound he is met by guards20 of them somehow Jose is able to kill all of them and he keeps going on to the dorms. The agency boss has heard about this by now and they have a team to find him they find him in clase room clase is dead and Jose looking out side the window Agency boss-Jose why are you doing this this was for the good of our country’s future Jose- future we have no future if this is how we will be living we took the lives of these innocent girls and used them for our own gain By now Jose dosent have pupils he is crazy he pulls out switch a switch to the bomb he put in the corner of the room Jose- ironic isnt it the people I fought against were the makers of this bomb and now im using it thanks padania he fires the bomb and they all die. The cyborg compound is destroyed.

Couple weeks later it got out that the agency used children for assasins and were shut down.

(not too sure about the last part with jose becoming awesome and killing everyone)

I'm actually a hardcore otaku who likes maids more than having three meals in a day and I only read books related to maids. Also, I only visit maid cafes. Of course I also collect maid figurines, I play games which feature maids and it turns me on so much that I'll wear the maid uniforms and jump in joy.
tsundere9kagami2
Oceanic Drifting

Male

Forum Posts : 1069

Fan of : Moe~

Original Characters : youru kun

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Ggultra2764 on Sun 7 Sep 2008 - 11:34

Alright, we get enough details on the Gen-1 gals. But what about the fates of Petra and the Gen-2 cyborgs? :Henrietta:
Ggultra2764

Male

Comments : To those who don't know me, I've been a Cyborg Central member since 2008 and used to assist in scanlating chapters for the Gunslinger Girl manga when it was still being published in Japan. Now, I just tend to drift around in here now and then depending on whatever random impulse implores me to float back in here. Maybe I'll stick around, maybe I won't. Depends on what real life and the Internet implore me to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by tsundere9kagami2 on Sun 7 Sep 2008 - 15:33

sandro drives em off in a van they are never seen again

I'm actually a hardcore otaku who likes maids more than having three meals in a day and I only read books related to maids. Also, I only visit maid cafes. Of course I also collect maid figurines, I play games which feature maids and it turns me on so much that I'll wear the maid uniforms and jump in joy.
tsundere9kagami2
Oceanic Drifting

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ggultra2764 on Sun 7 Sep 2008 - 15:58

@tsundere9kagami2 wrote:sandro drives em off in a van they are never seen again

But what about the handlers of the other Gen-2's? Laughing
Ggultra2764

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tsundere9kagami2 on Sun 7 Sep 2008 - 17:16

they go to canada and become mounties

tsundere9kagami2
Oceanic Drifting

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Sun 7 Sep 2008 - 17:54

Mounties or Mounted?

If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5676

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Ggultra2764 on Sun 7 Sep 2008 - 18:16

@tsundere9kagami2 wrote:they go to canada and become mounties

Sure, and then the SWA surfaces in Canada.

But me thinks Sandro pulls up in a van with Petra with said handlers assuming he would take all Gen-2 cyborgs and handlers away from the intense battle. But, Sandro has other things in mind.

*Sandro pulls up in van.*

Gen-2 Handler: Sandro, thank god. You need to get us all outta here.

Sandro: Sure, no problem. Load the cyborgs into the van first.

Gen-2 Handler: No problem.

*Gen-2 gals get loaded into the van.*

Gen-2 Handler: Now we can...

Sandro: Sucker.

*Petra quickly closes the door and Sandro drives off in the van.*

Sandro (smirking): I'm gonna be in heaven tonight. Now girls, I'm gonna teach all of you how to do an orgy once we get to the nearest hotel as far away from Italy as possible. Muh-m-muhahahaha!
Ggultra2764

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama on Mon 8 Sep 2008 - 21:58

You know how I think it ends? It isn't some big bag where the world changes, and the agency is exposed. That's not Gunslinger Girl. It's never been about big international intrigue. It's about the characters, and their quite struggles with life. The agency doesn't crumble to the ground, destroyed by it's own moral lapses. The world exists with it's moral grays, and even it's moral wrongs. That will never change, all we can do is try to make our little corner of it a bit brighter then it was before. I think it will end not unlike the first season of the anime. With a character, maybe Henrietta, maybe Triela, dying. It leaves a hole, but the world keeps spinning, and people keep going.

That's what Gunslinger Girls has always been about, and that what makes it so good. People enduring, people loving, people mourning, people Living. That's how it starts, that how it ends.

Strive for your next breath.  Believe that with it you can do more than with the last one.  Use your breath to power your capacities: capacity to kill, to maim, to destroy.

T-Minus 15.193792102158E+9 years until the universe closes!

Marathon
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Forum Posts : 1053

Original Characters : Marcello

Comments : Everybody's favorite crew chief. Without him, the flyboys are powerless.

Back to top Go down

Post by tsundere9kagami2 on Mon 8 Sep 2008 - 22:05

hey youre right and i have been watching too much code geass the agency is supposed to be a rightous agency so they prolly wont go down anyway.
I still wanna hear Jose say POR QUE!!???? tho

tsundere9kagami2
Oceanic Drifting

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama on Mon 8 Sep 2008 - 22:30

well who doesn't? Awesome!

Strive for your next breath.  Believe that with it you can do more than with the last one.  Use your breath to power your capacities: capacity to kill, to maim, to destroy.

T-Minus 15.193792102158E+9 years until the universe closes!

Marathon
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Forum Posts : 1053

Original Characters : Marcello

Comments : Everybody's favorite crew chief. Without him, the flyboys are powerless.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Tue 9 Sep 2008 - 7:17

@Wileama wrote:You know how I think it ends? It isn't some big bag where the world changes, and the agency is exposed. That's not Gunslinger Girl. It's never been about big international intrigue. It's about the characters, and their quite struggles with life. The agency doesn't crumble to the ground, destroyed by it's own moral lapses. The world exists with it's moral grays, and even it's moral wrongs. That will never change, all we can do is try to make our little corner of it a bit brighter then it was before. I think it will end not unlike the first season of the anime. With a character, maybe Henrietta, maybe Triela, dying. It leaves a hole, but the world keeps spinning, and people keep going.

That's what Gunslinger Girls has always been about, and that what makes it so good. People enduring, people loving, people mourning, people Living. That's how it starts, that how it ends.

Yeah, i guess that's the best one yet

@as for the 2nd gens...

*Sandro continues driving the girls to the hotel*

Sandro- Look Petra! i am having a hard on just imagining it!!

*sound of single round cracking through the mirror*

Petra- Sandro your brains are everywhere!!

*van drives of the cliff and blows into a ball of flames*

A short distance away a blond girl packs her sniper rifle and pulls out a list.

"Eliminate SWA 'traitor', check"

she then looks at the fire ball

"take out the trash... check! Jean gives me the best jobs ^_^"

Photobucket
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Original Characters : Lance Kane/Raphael, Ella, Mina & Brandon, Sophia & Wesley, Anica & Andrew, Rio de Sica, Marionette

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Tue 9 Sep 2008 - 9:32

I seem to remember a fan fic that dealt with this topic… just whistlin'

“I don’t hate him specifically, it’s the rest of you selfish adults I hold a grudge against.”
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Forum Posts : 2609

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Tue 9 Sep 2008 - 9:36

@Danjo3 wrote:I seem to remember a fan fic that dealt with this topic… just whistlin'
So do I - a pretty good one, I might add.

Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ggultra2764 on Tue 9 Sep 2008 - 10:17

@West Nile wrote:@as for the 2nd gens...

*Sandro continues driving the girls to the hotel*

Sandro- Look Petra! i am having a hard on just imagining it!!

*sound of single round cracking through the mirror*

Petra- Sandro your brains are everywhere!!

*van drives of the cliff and blows into a ball of flames*

A short distance away a blond girl packs her sniper rifle and pulls out a list.

"Eliminate SWA 'traitor', check"

she then looks at the fire ball

"take out the trash... check! Jean gives me the best jobs ^_^"

Poor Sandro always gets pwned by Rico. I think that's the fourth time I've seen him been a victim. Laughing Awesome!
Ggultra2764

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 9 Sep 2008 - 11:16

(include OCs or no OCs? Because I believe the existence of some of our OCs e.g. Biff and Britney, Fernando and Rachel, Matthew and Muffin, Frederick, etc. would prevent that)

Anyway, did anyone ever thought of creating an OC Padania (besides Colo-sen's uber villain character)

What I CAN imagine...

The Agency would follow a break after the dismiss of Lorenzo or his assassination. The handlers, out with no leader would decide who would take the rightful position for the next seat as the Italian government slowly collapses with the increase in terror by Padania-faction and the Mafia. Assassination, car bombs, random fire were all common at the time.

It was reminiscent of the Third Reich after the death of Adolf Hitler. A handler steps into the position knowing full well it was the last days of the Agency as Padania took over the government and attack the Agency's headquarters, killing, murdering, slaughter and raping those who were still standing. Those who escape, flees and dissapears.

...wait now that turns into a fanfic instead...

What I'd imagine, the ending would be about the end of Henrietta's life. The entire series starts when Henrietta is alive, so I guess it is legitimate to see the series ends with Henrietta in a sickbed with Jose beside her, holding her hand tight before sighing her last breath (at this point the rest of the girls were all kaput)

OR

The series would end showing how the girls live on, surviving and continuing. A reversal formula of the brainwashing chemical was invented and eventually the old orignal were retired and live a life well outside the Agency.

(of course, you can add the destruction of the SWA thanks to the 2nd gen bitches)

But personally I don't want to imagine the series' ending x_x

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Tue 9 Sep 2008 - 14:39

I think of all the girls, Triela would have the toughest time making a transition to civilian life. This is due to her warrior instinct, and belief that fighting is her sole purpose in life. She’d probably need some serious therapy in order to adjust.

“I don’t hate him specifically, it’s the rest of you selfish adults I hold a grudge against.”
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TTIO on Wed 10 Sep 2008 - 14:33

Perhaps it'll be something like Henrietta dies, and a new character is introduced whose role was to take over from Henrietta. Circle of life sorta thing, WHR spoiler below:

Spoiler:
The same thing happens at the end of Witch Hunter Robin.'Cept I doubt that her replacement is going to be as important as Robin in that world Wink

The Eagle

He clasps the crag with crooked hands;
Close to the sun in lonely lands,
Ring'd with the azure world, he stands.

The wrinkled sea beneath him crawls;
He watches from his mountain walls,
And like a thunderbolt he falls.

Alfred Tennyson - 1851
TTIO
CEO of Cheese Pie Inc.

Male

Forum Posts : 1111

Fan of : Triela!

Original Characters : Keetha & Alcide

Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Wed 10 Sep 2008 - 19:35

@Danjo3 wrote:I think of all the girls, Triela would have the toughest time making a transition to civilian life. This is due to her warrior instinct, and belief that fighting is her sole purpose in life. She’d probably need some serious therapy in order to adjust.
Au contraire, Danjo. I think it'd be Rico.

Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela on Wed 10 Sep 2008 - 20:00

@Nachtsider wrote:
@Danjo3 wrote:I think of all the girls, Triela would have the toughest time making a transition to civilian life. This is due to her warrior instinct, and belief that fighting is her sole purpose in life. She’d probably need some serious therapy in order to adjust.

But Rico already loves her life. I think it would be easy for her to adapt.

AWWWWW YEAHHHH
Triela
Super Special Awesome Cyborg Assassin

Female

Forum Posts : 2723

Original Characters : Savyna

Comments : A pleasant, bubbly young lady, talented artist and Orlando Bloom fan extraordinaire.

Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Wed 10 Sep 2008 - 21:11

civilian life means taking on some responsibility. school, finances, relationships... I doubt these would come easily to Rico. I'd daresay she's the one who knows the least about anything at all aside from killing. Triela would require therapy, group counseling, et cetera... but I think she has enough base knowledge to adapt (not as quickly as Claes, though).
I'd say Henrietta would have a harder time of it than any of 'em... unless she was still under the care of Giuseppe (which I find unlikely, with most 'endgame' scenarios where the girls live on)... she'd probably be asylum-bound otherwise.

Moderatio est figmentum.
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Forum Posts : 2628

Fan of : At home- Claes. Abroad- Rico.

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Thu 11 Sep 2008 - 2:54

@Nachtsider wrote:
I disagree. As long as Rico is able to keep her body, she’d be happy doing anything. If you told her she was going to spend the rest of her life digging ditches, she’d grab a shovel and trot off singing Hi-Ho, it’s off to work we go. On the other hand, if you told Triela her days as a professional assassin were over, she’d take it as a slap in the face. Hell, look how she reacted in vol.10 when Hillshire left her out of just one mission. I think they would have to drag the girl away from Section 2 kicking and screaming.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Thu 11 Sep 2008 - 3:01

...and now think of Rico minus the drugs...

Moderatio est figmentum.
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Thu 11 Sep 2008 - 3:34

Personally, I'm still holding out for that 'Alamo' scenario that was thought up a while back.

The Power of Claes Compels You!!!
boomer_gonz

Male

Forum Posts : 2559

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Thu 11 Sep 2008 - 3:55

@boomer_gonz wrote:Personally, I'm still holding out for that 'Alamo' scenario that was thought up a while back.
Yeah, baby!

Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Thu 11 Sep 2008 - 11:35

If you ever saw D.A.R.Y.L., I would point to the scene where his 'creator' was killed.

The SWA would let the cyborgs and their handlers run away quietly. The PS2 game shows this with the "Fratello On The Run" mission. A simillar ending would be just in the waiting for anyone else who would try. Of course, not without a fight.

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TTIO on Thu 11 Sep 2008 - 13:25

Just out of interest, where can you get the GSG game (other than Japan)?

The Eagle

Alfred Tennyson - 1851
TTIO
CEO of Cheese Pie Inc.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Thu 11 Sep 2008 - 13:35

I'd be very, very surprised if it were only sold in Japan.

Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Thu 11 Sep 2008 - 13:56

after a (very) brief search, the only place I see where I can buy it is play-asia.com *shrug*
probably better off downloading it

Moderatio est figmentum.
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Thu 11 Sep 2008 - 17:27

I love this cover:
Spoiler:

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Thu 11 Sep 2008 - 18:55

Very nice...
Even Elsa is on it! (lol!)

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Thu 11 Sep 2008 - 20:22

@Wileama wrote:You know how I think it ends? It isn't some big bag where the world changes, and the agency is exposed. That's not Gunslinger Girl...I think it will end not unlike the first season of the anime. With a character, maybe Henrietta, maybe Triela, dying. It leaves a hole, but the world keeps spinning, and people keep going.

I have to say I agree.

While I want to see these girls be "freed" from their life within the Agency to lead normal lives, I wonder if such a thing really possible? They've been turned into machines and those machines need specialized care to function. Could they do so outside the Agency? Or would they be doomed to an even quicker death?

As tough as it was to watch Angelica die, she died happy whilst making someone else happy. If the same can happen to the rest of the girls, I think I can be happy with that, as well...
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10890

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Thu 11 Sep 2008 - 20:26

Read the entire thread before posting, folks. There have been some pretty good suggestions as to how the girls could continue functioning after being freed.

Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Thu 11 Sep 2008 - 20:33

Yes, I saw those threads. But I am skeptical about if it could be done, even though I feel it would be great if it could.
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 11 Sep 2008 - 21:17

My guess is that Atleast Hillshire and Guisippe will break with the Agency when their cyborgs start getting amnesia, and take them with them ofc.

Other then that i dont know, but im pretty sure that Triela will die before the series ends. I really hope that she wont but i kinda see it coming. (if she goes then so will Hillshire)

Back to top Go down

Post by TTIO on Fri 12 Sep 2008 - 12:15

@Danjo3 wrote:I love this cover:
Spoiler:

:O

I can say no more, that cover is just too awesome.

The Eagle

Alfred Tennyson - 1851
TTIO
CEO of Cheese Pie Inc.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Fri 12 Sep 2008 - 12:27

the 'preowned' tag is hilariously tragic, when ya apply it to the girls...

Moderatio est figmentum.
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Fri 12 Sep 2008 - 12:40

@Kiskaloo wrote:Yes, I saw those threads. But I am skeptical about if it could be done, even though I feel it would be great if it could.
Who knows, maybe the conditioning medication is no little more than St. John's Wort and Morphine!

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Fri 12 Sep 2008 - 12:59

@ElfenMagix wrote:
@Kiskaloo wrote:Yes, I saw those threads. But I am skeptical about if it could be done, even though I feel it would be great if it could.
Who knows, maybe the conditioning medication is no little more than St. John's Wort and Morphine!

It would certainly be nice, wouldn't it? Very Happy
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TTIO on Sat 13 Sep 2008 - 9:22

@LoC978 wrote:the 'preowned' tag is hilariously tragic, when ya apply it to the girls...

Didn't think of it that way...

The Eagle

Alfred Tennyson - 1851
TTIO
CEO of Cheese Pie Inc.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sat 13 Sep 2008 - 10:50

@LoC978 wrote:the 'preowned' tag is hilariously tragic, when ya apply it to the girls...
Never thought about that. Good one! Razz

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Sun 14 Sep 2008 - 4:59

@Danjo3 wrote:I love this cover:
Spoiler:

just plain beautiful, a sample of the GSG that alot of us know and love, 1st season animation with NO BITCHES

Photobucket
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum