Biff & Little Britney

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Biff & Little Britney

Post by Danjo3 on Sat 4 Oct 2008 - 2:54

Welcome to the wonderful world of Biff Steele and Britney Kensington. A Section 2 Fratello like no other. Two people struggling to find their way in a world that has gone mad…

…but what else is new.

This is their story.

Last edited by Danjo3 on Sun 5 Oct 2008 - 13:17; edited 2 times in total

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I don’t hate him specifically, it’s the rest of you selfish adults I hold a grudge against.”
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Forum Posts : 2609

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Biff & Little Britney

Post by Nachtsider on Sat 4 Oct 2008 - 3:06

About time.

There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel like it.
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5718

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Sat 4 Oct 2008 - 11:35

Definately.

If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 5 Oct 2008 - 10:42

Meet Biff & Britney

Biff and little Britney are on a flight to the U.S.

Biff receives a text message from Jean.

“What is it?” Britney asks.

“It’s Jean. He say’s there’s an emergency in Rome.”, Biff says.

“What kind of emergency? It isn’t zombies is it?”

“No, he just said it was an emergency. Hang on a second… zombies?”

“I just thought I heard something. Anyway, once we get to LA we’ll turn around and head back.”

“But we’ll miss Jeana’s wedding.”

“I didn’t want to go to her wedding in the first place, you did.”

“You know how much I love weddings, and besides she’s your cousin.”

“She may be my cousin but she’s also a stuck-up bitch. I hate her!”

“Alright, how about we just skip the reception?”

“No Biff. When we get to LAX, we’re turning around. Got it?”

“Yes Brit.”

“I don’t hate him specifically, it’s the rest of you selfish adults I hold a grudge against.”
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 5 Oct 2008 - 10:43

Security Blues

Biff and little Britney are being detained at Los Angeles International Airport.

“This is ridiculous!” Biff snapped, “Kennedy didn’t give us this kind of hassle.”

“Well, this isn’t Kennedy now is it?” the Security Supervisor says.

“Look, you’ve got my credentials, clearances and all the rest of that happy shit. What’s the problem?”

The Supervisor holds up a card. “Your license is expired.”

“Excuse me?”

“Your New York drivers License. It’s expired.”

“What the hell does that have to do with anything?”

The Supervisor leans back in his chair, “Maybe nothing, maybe everything.”

“Jesus Christ! It’s not like I plan on driving the plane.”

“Settle down Biff.” Britney interjected.

“Brit please, I’m handling this.”

She rolled her eyes.

“Listen Mr. …” Biff looked at the name plate on the desk, “Sanchez is it? I just spent the last 12 hours on two very miserable flights and missed a wedding, so I’m really not in the mood for this.

“That’s just it Mr. Steele.” he said, “You fly all the way from Rome to LA, with three weapons, then turn around and head right back. That’s the type of situation my beloved TSA calls a red flag.”

“Oh yeah,” Biff shot back, “Well did your beloved TSA also tell you that all I have to do is make one call to the State Department and within the hour you’ll be out of a job?”

Britney sighs, “Biff, you’re not helping matters.”

“Brit…”

“Alright, take it easy, there’s no reason for any phone calls here. We’re almost finished. Just bear with me a minute. Now, you say you have three weapons with you. Is that correct?”

“That’s correct.”

“Two hand guns and one miscellaneous.”

“Yes.”

“I’m going to need to see them. Let’s start with the miscellaneous.”

Biff placed it on the desk.

The Supervisor eyed Biff. “A violin case? Who do you think you are, James Cagney?”

“Yeah, something like that. Can we please keep it moving?”

The Supervisor opens the case. “Um… this is a laser tag gun.”

“Very good. How long you say you been at this?”

He gave Biff a dirty look, then scribbled a note. “OK, now the hand guns. There not water pistols are they?”

Biff plopped a Glock 17 on the desk.

“Nice”, the Supervisor said, “My brother-in-law has one just like it.”

“Our Agency requires we carry them. I personally have no use for guns.”

“I see. Alright, and the second one?”

Little Britney gave Biff a questioning look.

“It’s alright sweetheart, go ahead.”

She reached under her jacket, pulled out a Sig P226 and lays it on the desk.

‘It’s not loaded.” She said.

The Supervisor looked at Britney, then at the gun, then back at Britney.

“Ok, that should do it. Sorry for any inconvenience. I tell ya what, here’s a couple of vouchers - your drinks are on the house.”

“Hang on a second.” Biff says, “You give me grief about my drivers license but you don’t give a damn about a little girl carrying a gun. Shit, even the guy’s back at Kennedy were a little troubled by that.”

“Where do you think you are man? This is LA. Half the kids in this city are packing.”

“He’s right Biff,” Britney said as she picked up her weapon and holstered it, “Trust me, this is my home turf.”

Biff shook his head in disbelief.

“By the way, I need to let you know that there’s going to be a Sky Marshal on your flight, so if any thing goes down, just sit back and enjoy the show. Unless of course, he asks for help."

“Yeah, I know the drill.”

“Oh, and one more thing,” He reaches into his desk and pulls out a slip of paper, “When you get a chance, could you fill this out and drop it off in New York. My numbers already on it”

“What is it?”

"It's a comment card. See, they have a list of question here and you rate them 1 to 5, just mark them all 5, and at the bottom you jot down how much you liked my service."

Biff stared at him for a moment and said, "You're kidding right?"

"No man." the Supervisor leaned in close to Biff as if he were an old friend. "Check it out. Every time we get a poscom - that's a positive comment card - we get flyer miles. I toss those babies in with my employee discount and I practically fly for free."

Again, Biff stared for a moment.

"Let me tell you something pal..."

"Don't worry, we'll fill it out." Britney said as she grabbed Biff's arm and pulled him to the door. "Can we just go please?"

The Fratello walked down the concourse towards their departure gate.

"Did you hear that nervy bastard?"

"He's a Government employee, what do you expect?"

"I know but..."

"Let it go Biff," she said in her soothing voice, "Just let it go."

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 5 Oct 2008 - 10:46

Here’s a picture Biff took of the adorable little Britney. As you can see, she’s training hard for her next mission.

The gun she's using is just for practice. This is her "mission" weapon.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 5 Oct 2008 - 10:59

Britney’s Memory Problem

Little Britney wants more then just brotherly affection from her handler. A LOT more. But don’t worry, Biff would never dream of doing anything like that with her (and let’s not start in on Biff’s sexual orientation). Here’s a situation that will help illustrate my point. This happened after the Fratello left Los Angeles on their way back to Rome:

Due to a major blizzard in the Northeast, Biff and little Britney found themselves laid over in Chicago. Biff, unable to reach anyone by phone was busy on his lap top trying to send e-mails. Little Britney, just having finished her shower, stepped out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her head.

“Any luck?” she asked.

“Not yet.” He said, “Whatever’s going on, it must be big. That or everyone’s being just plain rude.”

Britney looked over Biff’s shoulder, “I watched CNN earlier and they were talking about some major civil unrest.”

“Yeah, I know.”

“But on the plus side,” she said, “They didn't mention anything about zombies.”

“What’s all this zombie stuff?”

“Zombies are dead bodies that come back to life, and for whatever reason, become hell bent on eating the brains of the living.”

“I know what zombies are,” He said looking up at her, “What I’m asking is… “

He stared at her a moment.

“Uh, Brit?”

“Yes Biff?”

“You’re not wearing any clothes.”

“What?”

“Clothes. You’re not wearing any.”

She glanced down at herself with a look of genuine surprise. “Well what do ya know, so I’m not. I guess I forgot again.”

“Apparently.”

“It must be the conditioning. You know how it affects our memories.”

“Yes I do. That’s why I make sure and point it out to you every time it happens.”

“I’ll try and work on it in the future.” She said as she plopped on to the couch.

“Brit?”

“Yes Biff?”

“Go put some clothes on.”

“Why? I mean I’m already naked, so I might as well stay this way.”

“Britney… “

“Alright fine.” She got up and stomped back into the bathroom. A few moments later, she reemerged wearing a tank top and thong.

“There, are you happy now?”

“Boy that was a big improvement.”

“What do you want me to do, put on a parka? God, you’re such a prude!”

“Oh, so I’m a prude because I don’t think it’s proper for my little sister to be traipsing around in front of me half naked?”

“You do it.” She said.

“I most certainly do not.”

“You most certainly do. Every time you drag me to one of your bodybuilding competitions. You’re up there on stage, traipsing around in front of me in a Speedo that’s smaller then this.” She said, snapping the elastic of her thong.

“That’s different.”

“Really. And just how’s that different? Is it the fact that I’m not oiled up?”

“No. It’s the fact that I’m… I mean, when I’m doing that… you see it’s…"

“Go on, I’m listening."

Biff realized that once again, he had been cornered by the sly little Britney. He gave a deep sigh.

“OK, you win. Just do me a favor and keep working on those memory problems of yours.”

“Whatever you say big brother.” She said, toweling off her hair and smiling to herself.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 5 Oct 2008 - 11:06

The Newbie

Here’s a tale you all might like. This takes place when Britney first came to the Agency and met that Triela girl she had heard so much about. Let’s join their chat, already in progress:

“Voi parla l'italiano?” Triela asked.

“What?” Replied little Britney.

“Do you speak any Italian?”

“No, I’m afraid I don’t. But my Handler does.”

“Well that’s fine, but he won’t always be around to translate for you, and not everyone here speaks English. You’ll have to try and pick it up quick.”

“Great,” Britney sighed, “I’ll just add that to the list.”

Triela smiled, “Don’t worry sorella piccolo, everyone’s pretty overwhelmed at first. It just takes time to get into the swing of things. You’ll be an old pro before you know it”

“I hope so.” She said.

“I know so,” Triela said. “I’ll bet that in a few months you’ll be even better then me, and I’m a canon character.”

“Better then you? No way.”

“Hey, your handler is the Biff Steele. The man is a living legend. Una macchina di uccisione!”

“What?”

“Oh, sorry – he’s a killing machine.”

“Yeah, I guess he’s pretty awesome, but sometimes I wish he weren’t so famous.”

“Why’s that?”

“I just hate how women are always throwing themselves at him. Hanging on him, stalking him, sticking their phone numbers in his pocket, that kind of stuff.”

“And why would that be a problem?”

“Well… I get jealous. I mean, what if he gets a girlfriend?”

“A girlfriend? Biff?”

“Yeah,” little Britney said with a pout, “Most women would kill to be with him.”

“Ed molto di uomini anche.” Triela said under her breath.

“What?”

“Nothing. Look Britney, I don’t know Biff all that well, but it seems that he’s so dedicated to his career and to you, that there’s just no room in his life for a girlfriend.”

“Do you really think so?”

“Trust me on this one. There’s absolutely no danger of any women in Biff’s future.”

“I hope you’re right.”

“I’m always right sorella.” She said, putting her arm around Britney’s shoulder. “Now come on, it’s tea time and I hear Claes made a killer Tiramisù.”

“A killer what?”

Triela rolled her eyes and smiled, “You’ll see when we get there.”

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 5 Oct 2008 - 11:15

The Trouble With Britney

Well I got nothing. Except maybe some more little Britney. We stroll backing in time to her first days at the Agency. Here we find her with Triela and Claes having tea :

“Britney?” Triela asked, “I heard you had some trouble on the range this morning.”

“Oh, it was nothing really. But I think I got on the Chief’s bad side.”

“I’m sure you’re overreacting.” Triela said reassuringly, “What exactly happened?”

“Do you know Marcello Lorenzo?”

“Yeah, that’s the Chief’s son. He works over at Section 1.”

“Well…, “ Britney said as she started to fidget, “I um… kind of shot him.”

Triela went wide-eyed. “You what?!”

“I shot him. You know, with my gun.” Little Britney stared down at her feet.

“Madre Santa Maria!” Triela gasped, “Did you kill him?”

“No, it was just a flesh wound. Biff says they’re going to treat and release him.”

Triela took a second to clear the shock from her head. “I guess the obvious question here is… why?”

“Why what?”

“Why did you shoot him?!”

“I didn’t mean to, it was an accident.”

“OK then, how did you accidentally shoot him?”

“I guess Marcello wanted to meet Biff so the Chief brought him out to the range and introduced him. They talked for a little while and then Marcello asked if he could get Biff’s autograph. Biff took out one of his 8x10 glossies and then remembered that I had his Sharpie, so when I turned around to give it to him, my gun just went off.”

“Just like that, huh?” Triela asked.

“Yeah,” Britney said, starting to tear up, “And now he hates me.”

Though Triela was starting to find this somewhat amusing, she held on to her reassuring voice. “I don’t think he hates you. I’m sure he knows it was an honest mistake.”

“She’s right Britney,” Claes chimed in, “The Chief is a reasonable man. I mean, it’s not like you shot his… oh wait, you did.”

“Claes!” Triela said, giving her the evil eye while at the same time trying to conceal a smile.

“It’s not funny!”

“Let’s see,” Claes said, thinking it over, “You shot the Chief’s son while handing Biff a Sharpie so he could autograph an 8x10 glossy of himself. Nope. You’re right, nothing funny there.”

“Silenzio!” Triela snapped at Claes, while struggling to keep from laughing.

“Spiacente.” Claes replied.

“The worst part is,” little Britney said, “Me and Biff are meeting Ms. Petris today. We’re having lunch with her. Because of me, she’ll probably hate us both.”

“Let me tell you something Britney,” Treila said, rubbing her back, “As long as you have Biff Steele as a handler, there’s no possible way that you could ever do anything wrong. You’ve got a free ticket . I mean, you could accidentally trigger the end of the world and the brass would be alright with it.”

“Why’s that?” Britney asked, looking up at Triela, eyes brimming with tears.

“Well because Biff is… I mean he’s…” Triela was suddenly stopped by the look in Britneys eyes. It was a look she was all to farmiliar with, one she had seen countless times in the eyes of her other little sisters. It also dawned on her that not only was Britney new to the Agency, but she was also new to Biff - she had no Idea what his status was or why everyone was making such a big fuss over him. To her, Biff was just her big brother, no different then any other Handlers at the Agency. If there was one thing Triela was good at, it was back peddling.

“I mean I think he’s a really great guy and as long as you’re with him you have nothing to worry about. He’ll take care of you and protect you."

Britney wiped a tear from her blushing cheek.

“And don’t worry about Signora Petris. Section 2 is her pet project, she love’s us. All you have to do is just sit there and look cute and she‘ll melt like butter.”

Little Britney brightened a bit. “Really?”

“Sure,” Claes said, “As long as you don‘t shoot any of her children.”

Britney put her face in her hands and began to cry.

“Giuro to dio, Claes… .” Triela said, biting her lip.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 5 Oct 2008 - 11:19

Meet Kevin Kensington

Now for some more little Britney. Actually, this story isn’t about her per say, it’s about her twin brother. That right OC lovers, the SWA has a new member – Kevin (Kevin and Britney, imagine that). It seems that when the Police came upon the grizzly scene at the Kensington home, little Britney’s twin brother Kevin was no where to be found. After he didn’t turn up for a few days, they just figured he was dead and forgot about him. Hey, we’re talking the Glendale P.D. here, what did you expect?

Anyway, fast forward to Milan, Italy. Section 2 has just stormed a Padania safe house and killed all the occupants. As they were leaving, they found a trap door in the floor. They opened it and found poor Kevin lying on the ground in chains, apparently being abused by terrorist perverts. By the way, any similarities this back story has to that of any other canon character is strictly coincidental. Long story short – they rescued him and made him a cyborg.

Even though Kevin is on mid-level conditioning and has a male handler, he’s still managed to stay arrow straight, and is dealing with the same runaway urges that his sister little Britney is. Now there are plenty of girls to choose from at the SWA, but Kevin, like the other Gunslinger Girl-boys at the Agency, has set his sights on the lovely Triela. Even though they have all struck out with her, he’s confident that his American good looks will win her over (and as we all know, no foreign girl on the planet can resist an American).

One evening, he screws up his courage and decides to make his move. He finds her in the chow hall with a cup of coffee and a very large book. He took a seat across from her.

“Hey, Triela.”

She looks up with that disarming smile of hers, “Hey, Kevin. What’s up?”

“Oh you know, same ol' stuff.” He said, “What’re you readin’?”

“Studying for my German exam.”

“Sounds fascinating.”

“Yeah right. I can hardly contain myself.” She said.

He laughed at this, but realized he was over doing it when she gave him a strange look. She took a sip of her coffee and went back to reading.

“Triela, I kind of wanted to ask you something.”

“Sure,” She said, “What is it?”

“We’ve known each other for a while now right?”

“Uh-huh.”

“And well… I really like you.”

“Well, I like you too, Kevin.” She said.

“Really?” He said with a slight blush.

“Of course.”

“Well in that case,” He said, rubbing his sweaty palms on his pant legs, “Maybe we could do something sometime.”

“Like what.”

“I was thinking like, a picnic.”

“A picnic huh?’ She said thinking, “That sounds like fun.”

I knew it, he was thinking to him self. She’s like putty in my hands. “We could do it this Saturday, down by the lake.”

“OK.” She said, “We’ll make it pot luck.”

“What do you mean?”

“You know, pot luck.” She said, “All us girls are pretty descent cooks, so we’ll bring the food, and you girl-boys can… well, do whatever it is you do.”

“Actually,” He said, “What I meant was just me and you.”

“You mean , as in alone?”

“Yeah.”

“Uh Kevin,” She asked, “Are you by chance asking me out on a date?”

“Well yeah, I guess I am.”

He noticed that Triela suddenly looked very uncomfortable. She absolutely despised the girl-boys, and it was usually at this point in the conversation where she would tell the offender to fuck-off and die, but Kevin was different from all the others - he was the blood brother of one of her sisters and technically, that made him her brother too. And besides, unlike the other gb’s, he was a pretty nice guy. Triela sighed. “That’s very sweet of you Kevin and I’m very flattered, but I’m… kind of with someone at the moment.”

“Oh.” All of Kevin’s hopes suddenly crashed down around him. “It’s one of the other girl-boys, isn’t it?”

“Not exactly.”

Kevin was momentarily confused. He then thought of his sister’s handler, Biff. “Is it one of the other girls?”

Triela laughed. “No, I’m afraid I don’t swing that way.”

“Well if it’s not a girl-boy or one of the girls, then who…” Triela saw the light come on, “Your handler?”

“Bingo.” She said, now slightly blushing herself.

This did not compute with Kevin. He in no way accepted the fact that Triela and Hillshire were a true couple. The way he figure it, sweet little Triela was under the influence of puppy love. She was simply fooling herself into thinking that romance existed where it obliviously did not. He felt that it was his duty to set her straight.

“I hate to tell you this Triela, but I think you’re mistaken about Mr. Hillshire.”

“How’s that?” She said.

“I think this romance of your’s is a one way street.” He said, “You see, Mr. Hillshire is a grown man and when a grown man has a girlfriend he… expects things from her. Things you can’t give him.

Triela smiled patiently, “Are you talking about sex, Kevin?”

“Well, yeah, I am.”

“Me and Vic happen to have a wonderful sex life.” She said.

You could hear Kevin’s jaw hit the floor. “You do!?”

“Yes. It’s a very important part of our relationship.”

“But… that’s impossible!” He said, trying to organize his thoughts.

“Well, for you maybe, but we’ve never had any problems with it.”

“No, no… I mean, he’s your handler.”

“Yes, Kevin,” She said, “He’s my handler who also happens to be my boyfriend.”

“Yeah, but you’re only fourteen… and he’s like a hundred.”

“Thirty-seven.” She corrected.

“Fine, but it’s still wrong.”

“So is being a fourteen year old mass murder,” She said, “But it happens. Listen Kevin, I used to buy into all the morality crap the Agency dishes out just like you do now, until one day I realized what it all was – crap. I made up my mind that if I was going to do their dirty work, then I was going to do it on my own terms and if they didn’t like it, well that was just too damn bad.”

Kevin was trying his best to get all of this straight in his mind. “It still doesn’t seem right.”

“Well then here’s an interesting fact for ya – Vic wasn’t even my first.”

“He wasn’t?”

“Nope. You see, before the two of us became official, we had a falling out of sorts and it was during that time I had a brief affair with Amadeo.”

“Amadeo!’ He said, “You mean the missionary of love dude?”

“That would be the one.” She said. “And before you ask, yes, he does live up to that name.”

Kevin desperately felt that he had to somehow salvage the situation. “You know, I can satisfy a woman too.”

“I’m sure you can,” She said, “It’s just that I’ve gotten used to lovers who can last a little more then fifteen seconds.”

This was like a slap on poor Kevin’s face. “For your information, I had a girlfriend back in California, and we were having sex, and could last a lot longer then fifteen seconds!”

“Really?” She said, “How much longer?”

“Two, sometimes three minutes.”

“You don’t say.” Triela said flatly.

“Sometimes five… if I'm drunk.”

“Oh, Lord.” She said rolling her eyes.

“OK, fine, so I’m no missionary of love. But name one other thing that Hillshire has that I don’t.”

“My love, Kevin.” She said quietly, “I’m in love with him.”

“That doesn’t count! Give me another reason.” Kevin tried to control his voice. In this girls presents, he felt himself acting more and more child like.

“OK, fine.” She said, “But after this, I think we need to change the subject.”

“Fine.”

“Now I’ve never considered my self as being shallow or materialistic; I’ve always been the type of person to follow my heart first. Would you agree with that?”

“Yeah,” He said, “I’d agree with that.”

“Good. That being said, and along with the other things we’ve talked about, I’ve also grown accustomed to being… pampered.”

Kevin suddenly thought he had found an opening. “Hold it right there! I happen to be very good at pampering. I’d pamper the absolute hell out of you!”

Triela waited for him to calm down. “I don’t think you’re understanding me Kevin. Let me try and clarify it for you.”

She took a deep breath and continued. “I know that you and the rest of the girl-boys are employed, but the fact is… you don’t make any money. In other words, you’re all broke. Vic, on the other hand, does make money. A whole lot of it, and he likes to spend it on me. Now I don’t believe that diamonds are a girls best friend, but they’re sure not her worst enemy.” She said, casually flicking the rather large gem stone in her ear lobe.

“My handler gives me an allowance.” He said sheepishly.

“No offence, Kevin, but your allowance isn’t going to buy me a Porsche for my sixteenth birthday.”

“He’s going to buy you a Porsche?!”

Triela nodded. This was the final nail in poor Kevin’s coffin lid.

“Yeah, well… for someone who’s not materialistic, you sure act like it!”

“Don’t you cop an attitude with me!” She snapped, “You were the one who asked. You know, I’ve really tried to be patient with you and all your girl-boy buddies, but I’m telling you right now – that patients is wearing real thin.

“It’s bad enough that you all are constantly screwing up…” She caught herself and back tracked, “That you are all having so much difficulty in the successful completion of your missions, but this harassment of me and the other girls is going to stop! I know you and your little friends think your real hot shit, but guess what – your not. This may come as a complete shock to you, but we all have our sights set a little bit higher then a bunch of snot-nosed, girl-boys!”

Kevin stared down at the table in silence. He was angry. He wanted to lash out at her, call her a stuck-up cunt, a fucking bitch. But he knew full well that if did say any of those things, he would start to cry, so he just sat in silence.

As for Triela, she felt the stab of regret almost as soon as the last word left her mouth. She realized that she had just maliciously wounded her brother.

“Kevin… I’m… I’m sorry.” She said. “I didn’t mean that. Really. I was just angry, that’s all. I’m sorry.”

He was still silent.

“Kevin, please…”

“You’re right.” He finally said, “And I’m the one who’s sorry. I didn’t mean to harass you. It’s just that I like you… and I thought you liked me too.”

“Oh, Kevin.” She said, feeling her maternal instinct kicking in, “I do like you, and I really want us to be friends, but you have to understand that’s all we’ll ever be – just friends. OK?”

“OK.”

“You know,” She said, “We can still do the picnic thing Saturday. I mean… we can all do it, if you want.”

“No, that’s alright. I've kind of lost my appetite.

As Kevin Walked down the corridor towards the girl-boy dorm he ran into little Britney.

“Hi, Kevin.”

“Hey, Brit.”

She eyed him closely, “What’s the matter?”

“Nothing,” He said, “I’m just tired. I think I’ll go lay down for a while.”

As he started to walk away, little Britney grabbed his arm, spun him around and gave him a hug.

“What was that for?” He asked.

“You just looked like you needed one.”

“You’re right, I did.”

As he walked down the hall, she called after him. “I’ll see you at dinner, OK?”

“Sure.” He said, being careful not to turn around.

It wouldn’t do for little Britney to see tears in her brother’s eyes.

THE END

Well, there you have it folks! Another gonzo tale from that wacky world we call Gunslinger Girl.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled story.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 5 Oct 2008 - 11:26

Shopping With the Girls

On this particular evening, little Britney came to Triela with a request. It was Biff’s birthday and she wanted to buy him a gift. She asked if she would please take her to the mall. This was a bit of a problem for Triela. She was going to be helping Mr. Hillshire with translation work, and afterwards, they were finally going get some much needed time… watching TV. And even though the thought of this was causing Triela to chomp at the bit, she still felt that she had to help her little sister.

“Triela, I really need your help here.” Hillshire said, “you don’t have time to be playing around.”

“I’m not playing around,” She said, “I need to do this,”

“And I said no.”

“Fine,” Treila said, “then maybe I’m not going to feel so good tonight.”

“What do you mean by that?”

“Well,” she said, “If I don’t go with her it’s going to give me a headache, and you know I can’t watch TV when I have a headache.”

Little Britney watched the two square off, wondering what they were saying to one another. It was Hillshire who spoke next, “Fine, then we’ll just do it some other night.” He turned and started to walk away.

Damnit! She thought to her self, the big idiot called my bluff. She ran after him and grabbed his arm, “Victor, wait!” As he turned to look at her, she found herself thrown completely off balance by his unusually hard eyes. They weren’t her Victor’s eyes, but the eyes of the German Cop.

This defiantly was not going good. The fact of the matter was that Triela desperately wanted to watch TV with Hillshire. She had been looking forward to it. Hell, it had been almost a week since they had watched the tube together and truth be told, the poor girl wasn’t sure how much longer she could wait. ‘Christ,’ she thought to her self, ‘the things I do for my little sisters.’

“Triela, I don’t too much like to be threatened,” he said, a touch of frost in his voice, “Especially when it comes to that.”

“I’m not threatening you Victor,” she said, moving in close to him, “You know I’d never do a thing like that.”

She saw that this had no effect so she pressed on. “But I happen to know that’s there’s going to be something very special on tonight. It’s a show we’ve never seen before.”

“Is that right.” he said.

“Yeah,” she said, straightening his tie, “I think it’s going to be a world premier.”

She looked up at him and saw that she had hit her mark. “World premier, huh?” he said.

“Yep,” she said, brushing the hair from his forehead with her finger, “As a matter of fact, I think it’s going to be the highest rated show of the season.”

He grabbed her wrist and held it down. “I’ve really been impressed by what the networks have had to offer. Are you telling me they can top it?”

She jerked her wrist free, “I think we can safely say that they’ll redefine television viewing as we know it.”

As she turned and walked back to little Britney, she looked over her shoulder with a mischievous smile on her face and said, “Oh, and I’m pretty sure they’ll be showing a re-run tomorrow morning.”

At the mall, little Britney went from store to store with Triela in tow, looking at one item and the next. After two hours Triela started to loose her patients. “Britney, it’s getting late. Would you just pick something!”

“I just can’t decide.” she said, “What do you think?”

“What does he want?”

“I’m not really sure.” she said.

“Then it really doesn’t matter does it.” she said, “get him whatever and if he doesn’t like it, you’ll know what not to get him next year!”

“Triela,” little Britney asked, “are you mad at me?”

Triela took a moment to regain her composer. “No Brit, I’m not mad at you. It’s just that I have some very important business that I need to take care of tonight.”

“Really, what kind of business?”

“Me and Mr. Hillshire are going on a mission.”

“A mission? There aren’t any missions going on.”

“Its a TV mission Brit, OK, a TV mission,” Triela said, coming very close to the end of her rope. “Now would you just please pick something!”

After little Britney had made he purchase, she was dragged by Triela to their last stop of the night - Victoria's Secret.

“What are we doing here?” little Britney asked,

“I just have to pick up a few things for my mission tonight.” Triela said impatiently.

“But what kind of things would you possibly need from a place like this for a mission? What exactly are you going…”

“Brit!” Triela snapped, grabbing the front of her shirt. She caught herself and in an almost a seamless gesture, smoothed it out around her shoulders.

“Brit?”

“Yes, Triela?”

“Can you do me a favor?”

“Sure.”

“Sit here and wait for me. I won’t be but a second. Can you do that for me?”

“Yeah, I can do that”, little Britney said looking down with a pout, “You’re mad at me aren’t’ you?”

Triela sighed, “No Brit, I’m not mad at you, I’m just kind of in a hurry. Here, hold my purse and I’ll be back in a minute, OK?”

OK.”

As Triela disappeared into the frilly under things, Britney started to look around. She wondered how Biff would feel if he saw her in some of the skimpy things she saw on the mannequins. She walked around, touching the different fabrics. She found her self getting lost in the silk and lace, thinking about him.

“Britney.” Triela called.

“Yeah”

“We’re all done now.” Treila said, bag in hand , “Give me my purse and we‘ll get the hell out of here.”

“Yes, Ma’am!” She said happily. She went back to the seat at the front of the store. When she got there she saw nothing but an empty space where their bags once sat.

Triela came up behind her, “Brit, where are our purses?”

“They were right here.. I just left them for a second…” Little Britney started a frantic search of the area.

Triela then grabbed her. “There gone, Brit! Ripped-off, snatched, jobbed!

“You mean stolen?

“Yes you idiot, they’re stolen, and you want to know why? Because you’re a fucking idiot!”

Triela sat down and tried to collect her thoughts. “Do you know what was in those purses?”

“Well, yeah,” little Britney said, becoming truly scared now, “I mean it was my purse…”

“Our fucking guns! Our fucking guns and our ID’s! Our entire cover was in those purses! Do you have any idea what hell this is going to start at the Agency? Do you have any idea what kind of trouble I’m in right now? Their going to drag me over the goddamn coals Brit!”

“I’m sorry,” little Britney sobbed, “ I didn’t mean to get you in trouble. I just walked away for a second. I didn’t know someone was going to steal them.”

“Oh Christ, Jesus Christ…”

“I’m sorry Triela ! I’m sorry!”

“Shut the fuck up Britney,” Triela shouted, “Alright, just shut the fuck up and let me think!”

“Triela, let me call Biff, he’ll help us.”

“Oh swell,” Triela hissed, “let’s just cap off the evening with Biff Steele telling me how badly I screwed up.”

“He’d never say that to you.”

“Wrong, Brit!” Triela said, “he would never say that to you. You! He has no problem dressing my ass down.”

This came as a shock to Britney. “Biff… is mean to you?”

“You’re damn right he is,” she said, “him and all the rest of the fucking adults at the Agency. But you wouldn’t know about that would you? You’re like a fucking bull in a china shop, but the difference between you and me is that when I break something, I’m taken to task for it. You… you just dance though life with out a care in the world. Nobody dares mess with Biff’s little girl.”

Up to this point, Triela had always been Britney’s hero, second only to her Handler. She was the girl that she looked up to and tried to pattern her self after. She now saw her in a very different light.

“You know what, Triela,” she said, her voice now steady, “Fuck you!”

Triela’s head snapped up. “What did you just say?”

“I said Fuck You!” she said with resolve. “You’re nothing but a sanctimonious bitch. You talk to me like I’m some kind of privileged child. Well guess what Princess? I didn’t ask for this, I didn’t ask for any of this! I’ve never wanted any part of it. This is all a goddamn nightmare and if I were given one wish in this world it would be to go home to California and never see this god forsaken country again. Biff is the only reason I’m not running right now. Tell me Triela, what do you think of my killing record?”

"You don‘t have one.”

“That‘s right, and you want to know why?” little Britney sat down next to her, “Because I could never kill anybody, even if I wanted to. The sight of blood make me want to throw up. The thought of taking another human life is offensive to me. You think that just because you’re a cold blooded killer you’re somehow better then me? Well guess what? Where I come from, people who stop killing are the heroes. People like you are considered low life thugs.

“When I first got here I wanted to kill, even though it sickened the shit out of me, I wanted to do it for Biff. But he believed then, as he does now, that blood on the hands of a child is obscene. That’s why he protects me. Protects me from becoming what you are.”

The two sat together silently for what seemed an eternity. It was Triela who spoke first, her voice was a near whisper.

“So you think I’m a monster, is that it?”

“I didn’t say that.”

"You know, I’m not to crazy about this life either,” Triela said, tears starting in her eyes, “Don’t you think I want something more? Want to have a normal life? I think about it all the time… me and Victor could just fly away. We could go to Germany. They couldn’t get us there… they’d have to leave us alone… right? We would have a nice house where I could have his babies. They would have his dark hair… and my blue eyes. They would be so beautiful…”

Little Britney wished at that moment, more then anything in the world, that she could make her friend’s dream come true. God, what a wonderful mom she would be…

“Triela” little Britney said, putting her hand on her shoulder, “I think we need to get home now.”

Triela snapped out of her daydream, “You’re right.” She then pulled a coin out of pocket, “Heads Hillshire, tails Biff.”

She flicked the coin into the air, snatched it and slapped it onto the back of her hand. Heads.
“Damn.” Triela said. She took out her cell phone and flipped it open.

“Victor?”

“Yeah, What’s up?”

“Me and Britney ran into some trouble and I need for you to come pick us up.”

“Do you need cavalry?” he asked. She could hear the tinge of panic in his voice.

“No, no, it’s nothing like that,” she said, “We’re fine. I just don’t have any money to get home.”

“No money?”

“I’ll fill you in when you get here.”

“Alright,” he said after a slight pause, “you guy’s just sit tight, I’m on the way.”

“Thanks, Victor.”

She snapped her cell phone shut and sighed, “Well, so much for TV night.”

“I’ll watch TV with you if you want.” little Britney said.

Triela laughed, “Thanks Brit, but I don’t think it would be the same.”

They stood together and watched as Hillshire’s car pulled into the parking lot.

“When we get home, I want you to keep your mouth shut. I’ll take care of it.” Triela said.

“No ! It was my fault.” little Britney protested, “There’s no way in hell I’m letting you take the fall for this!”

Triela suddenly grabbed little Britney’s arm and clamped down. The pain took her by surprise.

“I’m not asking you Brit, I’m telling you! Keep your fucking mouth shut and let me take care of it!”

The pain in her arm let her know that Triela’s word was law.

“Alright, alright,” She gasped, “Fine. Whatever you say.”

There were two different investigations conducted concerning the above incident. The first one, coming from a very politically motivated Public Safety, said cyborg girl assassins were just a bad idea. The second came from section 1, who recommended that the girls no longer be allowed out side of the agency without adult supervision.

Two days after the incident, local Police found the two hand bags in a near by dumpster. Their guns and cash were missing, but all else was still in tact.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 5 Oct 2008 - 11:32

You And Me Kid

LATER:

“You fucked up, Princess.” Hillshire said.

“Yes, Sir,” Triela responded, “I did.” She was hugging herself, scared of everything that was to come.

“Hey,” he said, squeezing her shoulder, “Knock off the Sir shit. What I meant was you went out with that Britney girl. You should have known better - she’s a walking disaster. Hell, I get nervous passing her in the hall. I think she’s a plague sent down by God onto Section 2.”

Hillshire eyed his young partner and was happy to see a smile on her face, “Come on now, she’s not that bad.” she said.

“Maybe not, but would you ever want her to have your back on a mission?” Hillshire said, still in his joking mood. He was surprised when Triela suddenly went serious again.

“No I wouldn’t.” she said, “As a matter of fact, I’d make sure she never went on another mission again. A girl like her has no business here. If I were the one making the decisions, I’d send her and Biff home to America, to California. That’s where she wants to go, and that‘s where she should be. There’s a light in her eyes when she talks about that place, the same light I see in yours when we go to Munich.”

“Or yours in Tunis.” Hillshire said, stroking her hair, “It’s nice to be in a place where you can speak your own language again, isn’t it?”

“Yes it is,” She said, putting her hand on his, “God, I think I’m starting to get an Italian accent.”

“Well, if it’s any consolation,” He said with a laugh, “I still think your Italian sucks.”

“Hey!” She said, now smiling again, “Yours is no picnic either pal.”

Hillshire put his arm around her shoulder and pulled her close. She snuggled into him.

“They’re really going to let me have it tomorrow, aren’t they?”

“No, Triela,” He said, resting his cheek on her head, “They’re going to let us have it. We’re Fratello - anyone who wants to mess with you, has to mess with me first.”

“No, Victor,” She Said, “This was my fault and I’m not letting you take responsibility for it.”

He then tilted her chin up and looked into her eyes, “When we first came to the Agency, what was the first lesson I taught you about our Fratello?”

She tried to look away, “Victor…”

He took her face in both his hands, “What was it?”

“We walk in together, and we walk out together,” She said, tears starting in her eyes, “Or we don’t walk at all.”

“That’s right’” He said, pulling her close again, “Why do you think this would be any different? This isn’t your problem, it’s ours, and we’re going to deal with it together. Got it?”

“Yes Sir… I mean, yes Victor.” She felt herself lost in this man’s embrace. She felt that at that moment, she could live the rest of her life in his arms.

“Victor?”

“Yes?”

She started fumbling for words, “I know it’s late, and I know we’re going to go through hell tomorrow, and you probably want to sleep… and this probably isn’t a good time to ask this, but… do you think we could maybe, watch a little TV…?”

He kissed her forehead, “You know, I was kind of thinking the same thing.”

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 5 Oct 2008 - 11:38

Meet the Girl-Boys (Part 1)

Here’s the next story from the B&B universe! It’s not Little Britney, it’s not Biff. It’s those lovable lugs - the girl-boys! Watch out for these lads folks, they are off the hook!

They tell me it’s to big, so here’s Part 1

In the girl-boy dorm, three of the boys had gathered in Stefano’s room to wile away yet another long day of inactivity. Stefano played with his PSP, Marcello was reading a copy of Panorama, and Kevin was throwing darts. It was a day like countless others before it and countless more to come. Since the cancellation of the girl-boy project, their training had been reduced to a trickle and the few assignments that came their way consisted of only surveillance and reconnaissance.

There were several reasons for all of this, but the first and foremost was simple – the conditioning just wasn’t working. The boys had the Agency’s mechanical bodies, but could not use them any better then a normal child off the street could use his. Where the Girls of the Agency were lightning quick and agile, the boys were slow and clumsy. Where the Girls could process and retain highly technical information almost as quickly as it was fed to them, the boys struggled to keep up with basic High School courses. Where the Girls carried out their missions without a moment’s hesitation and with deadly efficiency, the boys exhibited a behavior that was completely unacceptable – Fear. As a result, the Girls basked in the Agency’s attention and admiration, while the boys were, for the most part, ignored. Even their handlers, it seemed, preferred to spend time with the Girls as opposed to them. And so, another dreary day slowly crept by.

“Say Kevin, how did it go with the ice princess?” Stefano asked. Since he was the first girl-boy of the program and the oldest of the four, he was considered their unofficial leader.

“The who?”

“Triela,” He said, “Weren’t you trying to make time with her?”

“Oh, that,” Kevin said, completely missing the board with his next dart. “Are you familiar at all with the Hindenburg disaster?”

“Yeah.”

“It went a little something like that.”

“I tried to tell ya,” Stefano said with a laugh, “That chick is the very definition of the word bitch.”

“I don’t know,” He walked over to the wall to retrieve his darts, “She’s really not that bad. Tell me something, did you know she was sleeping with her handler?”

“Of course, everyone does.”

Kevin shot him a hostile glance. “Well I didn’t. It would have been nice if you had told me before I made a complete ass of myself.”

“I couldn’t do that,” Stefano said, “You’re not considered an official girl-boy until you’ve struck out with Triela.”

“Thanks a lot.” He said as he once again threw at the target.

“I’ll tell you what,” Stefano said after a moment, “I’d give my left nut if I could fuck that girl just once.”

“I’d give my left nut if I could fuck anything just once.” Kevin replied. “It’s gotten to the point where Henrietta is looking good.”

“Put that thought out of your mind my friend.” Stefano said, “Trust me on this, Croce doesn’t take to kindly to people who mess with his girl.”

“Are you telling me you tried to bed Henrietta?”

“Yeah, but I shot craps.” Stefano said. He then looked up from his game and noticed Kevin staring at him, “Hey, don’t judge me, man. Once you’ve been spanking it for as long as I have, you’ll start to understand what true desperation is.”

It was at this time that the fourth girl-boy, Paolo, walked into the room. He was sporting a gloomy look and a very swollen, split lip.

“What the hell happened to you?” Stefano asked.

“The wicked bitch of the west,” He said, “That’s what happened to me.”

“I take it you’re referring to Maria?”

“Who else?” He threw his backpack on the bed. “Fucking cunt…”

“What happened this time?”

“We’re on the stupid surveillance mission right?” He said, sitting down at the table. “Eight hours watching an empty fucking building. Eight hours! Well, ol’ Maria starts getting really bored so she figures the best way to keep herself entertained is to start ragging on me. She went on and on, telling me what a lazy, no good, worthless piece of shit I am. After about 30 minutes I finally snapped and told her that maybe the reason I’m a worthless piece of shit is that I have a shitty handler.”

“Oh, god…” Stefano said, rolling his eyes.

“Well, she grabs me by the throat and says that if I ever talk to her like that again, she’ll cut my nuts off, so I say to her, ‘You might as well, it’s not like I have any use for them.’ So what does the bitch do? She hauls off and pops me in the mouth.” Paolo untied his shoes and kicked them off his feet and against the wall.

“I would feel sorry for you,” Stefano said, “But you asked for it”

“Ah, fuck her!” Paolo went over and picked up one of his shoes and set it on the table in front of Stefano. “Look at that. Tell me if that’s not something a fucking hobo should be wearing.”

Stefano picked it up and examined it. “Actually, hobo’s have higher standards then this.”

“You know what happened on Sunday? I Knew Maria had the afternoon off so I asked her real sweet like if she would take me out and buy me some new shoes. She says, ‘No I’m busy.’ Well I noticed she was all dolled up, so I asked her what she was doing. Now she could have shown a little sensitivity and lied to me, but no. She comes right out and tells me she’s taking Henrietta and Beatrice out to lunch to celebrate their spectacular Milan mission. Even though those two little bitches were getting rewards from their handlers, my big sister felt she had to throw in one of her own. I even tried to play on her emotions, I told her how much it hurt my feelings, you know, putting those two in front of her own little brother.”

“What did she say to that?”

Paolo picked up the shoe and threw it back against the wall. “The skank told me to piss off. And you want to hear the real kicker? I found out later that after lunch, she took them shopping. Shopping for fucks sake!”

“Sounds like Maria has a sever case of Girl envy.”

“Shit,” Paolo said, “Everyone in this whole Agency kiss their asses. Fuck those little bitches, I say.”

“Funny you should mention that, we were just talking about fucking Triela.”

Paolo thought about this for a moment and then said, “Even though I hate her guts, I’d still do things to her that are illegal in every country of the EU.”

“What I wouldn’t give to be Hillshire for one night.” Kevin added.

“There’s just no justice. They turn a blind eye to the Princess, but would they do the same if I were balling Maria? Hell no!”

“That’s a moot point,” Stefano said, “Especially considering that Maria wouldn’t even spit on you, much less have sex with you.”

“Yeah, I know.” Paolo replied, “She wouldn’t spit on me, but she sure doesn’t have a problem using me as a punching bag.”

END PART ONE

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 5 Oct 2008 - 11:40

Meet the Girl-Boys (Part 2)

“Why don’t you just hit her back?” Kevin asked, half paying attention.

“Oh sure, and have those sick bastards in R&D give me a lobotomy? I don’t think so.”

This got a slight chuckle from the group. After a while, Paolo sighed and said, “Four handlers, and everyone an asshole.”

It was then Marcello spoke up, “Giomar’s not an asshole.”

Paolo turned on him, “Shut up you little faggot! No one’s talking to you.”

“Hey!” Stefano barked, “Knock that shit off!”

Paolo turned to Stefano. “Oh come on! We don’t get any respect around here as it is, and the pole smoker there sure isn’t helping matters!”

“Marcello has nothing to do with what’s happening to us, and if you don’t lay off him, you’re going to get another bust in the chops!”

Paolo opened his mouth to say something else, but then thought better of it when he saw that Stefano meant business.

Marcello was the third girl-boy to come to the Agency, after Stefano and Paolo. He had the distinction of being the first, third generation cyborg of Section 2. Research and development had high hopes that this new conditioning regime would solve all of the problems that his predecessors were having, but it wasn’t long before they realized that it would not. He was every bit as flawed as his brothers were. The only bright spot that anyone saw was the relationship he had with his handler. Giomar was a very affectionate and attentive big brother and Marcello seemed to thrive under his tutorage. People started comparing their fratello to that of Jose and Henrietta’s, but after several months, Giomar began to sense that Marcello was acting a little more like Henrietta then a boy should. He started to become very physical; always wanting hugs and to hold hands. He also started doing little things that made Giomar uncomfortable, like bringing him coffee in the morning, straightening up his desk, cleaning his room, and even laying out his clothes for the next day. Once, as Giomar saw him off to bed, Marcello suddenly kissed him on the cheek.

Giomar had voiced these concerns to the R&D personnel but they assured him that prior to the Agency, the boy had been a heterosexual, and that he was probably just misinterpreting his actions. None the less, as time went on, it became clear to Giomar that his little brother’s feeling for him went far beyond plutonic. He started to distance himself from Marcello, and was frequently short with him when he would do one of his special favors. As for the boy, he couldn’t understand why his loving big brother had suddenly become so cold towards him. Marcello tried everything he could think of to win back his affection, but it seemed the harder he tried, the more remote Giomar became.

It all came to a head one day when Marcello decide to let his handler know how he truly felt. He went to Claes and asked her if he could pick some flowers from her garden. He arranged them in a coffee mug he had purchased that had Giomar’s name on it, and left it on his desk, along with a note. It read:

My Dearest Giomar,

I don’t know what I’ve done to make you mad, but I’m sorry. Please don’t be mad at me anymore. I really want things to go back to the way they were. I miss it so much. I miss you.
I love you, Giomar and I’d give anything to hear you say you love me too. I know there’s a difference in our ages, but when two people are in love, age means nothing, right?

I’ll be anything you want me too be. Just tell me. Anything. Please.

All my love forever,

Marcello

This was more then Giomar could handle. He confronted the boy in his room.

“What the hell do you mean leaving that crap on my desk?” He shouted.

Marcello, startled by his handlers anger and not sure how to respond, said, “Didn’t… didn’t you like the flowers?”

“No, I didn’t,” He said, ice in his voice, “That’s why I threw them in the fucking trash!”

“I’m sorry.” Marcello said, his lower lip beginning to quiver.

“You’re going to be a lot more then sorry if you don’t get your head straight and stop all this faggot bullshit!” He said, grabbing the boy by the collar. “Now I want you to listen to me and listen good – You are my partner, a fellow operative. You are not my brother and you sure as hell aren’t my goddamn girlfriend!”

He shoved the boy back. “From now on, unless it’s business related, I don’t want to see or hear you. You got it!”

Marcello, unable to speak, felt as though his brother had just ripped out his heart and stomped on it. He began to cry.

Giomar looked at his young ward in disgust, then turned to walk out of the room, “You’re a man for Christ’s sake. Why don’t you try acting like one.”

Later that evening, Marcello got his sidearm and went out to the shooting range. He sat on a bench and watched his own tears fall onto the precious gun given to him by his beloved handler. Just when he finally felt that he had gotten up the courage to us it, and had looked at what he thought would be his last sunset, he felt a hand on his shoulder. It was Stefano.

“Hey.” He said, “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing. You wouldn’t understand.”

“Don’t be so sure, man.” He said sitting next to him, “Come on, talk to me.”

Marcello, feeling like he had nothing left to loose, told him everything. When he had finished, he let his gun slip threw his fingers and onto the ground.

“I guess I probably disgust you too, don’t I.”

“No, man,” Stefano said quietly, “Nothing like that.”

“It doesn’t bother you that I’m… the way I am?”

“Why should it? Different stroke for different folks, I always say.”

Marcello wiped his tears with the heels of his hands. “You know, I told the R&D people I was feeling this way, but they wouldn’t believe me. They said it was impossible because I used to be normal.”

Stefano took a deep breath. "What the hell are you talking about normal? Who’s to say what normal is? Hell, you’re just as normal as me or anyone else. Look, you’ve always struck me as a decent guy, and as far as I’m concerned that’s all that matters. That’s all that should matter to anyone.”

Stefano picked up Marcello’s gun, tucked it under his belt and led him back to the dorm. Once Stefano was back in his own room, he sat on his bed, thinking about everything Marcello had told him. He thought of his love for his handler - that pure and honest first love that everyone experiences when they are young. He thought of him gathering flowers from Claes’ garden, and lovingly arranging them in a coffee mug. He thought of Giomar viciously throwing the sad little bouquet in the trash. He then felt a sudden and overwhelming sadness that was almost more then he could bare. For the first and only time in his Agency career, Stefano wept.

Paolo, having heeded Stefano’s warning to keep his mouth shut, picked up a pack of cigarettes that were sitting on the table. “Hey Kevin, can I bum one off ya?”

“Go ahead.”

He took one out and lit it. “Has anyone heard whether or not we’re getting our guns back?”

“I talked to my handler yesterday,” Stefano said, “He told me not to hold my breath.”

“Wow!” Kevin said, “You finally saw him again?”

“Can you believe it? Hell, at first I didn’t even recognize the rat bastard.”

“Oh that’s just great.” Paolo said shaking his head, “I would be cleaning it right now. Everyday, if I wasn’t working, I’d be sitting in this exact spot cleaning it. You know, when I first came to this fucking place, Maria told me that gun was mine and mine alone. They had no right to take it away.”

There was a knock on the door.

“Entré.” Stefano said.

When the door opened, they saw that it was Accorsi, one of the low rung interns. He stepped in and started sniffing and scanning the room. His eyes stopped on Paolo. “There’s no smoking in this dorm.”

“Yeah?” Paolo replied, flicking his cigarette ash into a pop can, “Well there’s no guns in this dorm either, what the hell are you doing about that?”

“Put it out!” Accorsi said in his best authoritarian voice.

“Blow it out your ass.” Paolo said.

Accorsi gave the boy a look that would peel paint. He wanted to pull out his weapon and knee-cap him, but instead decided to get his task over with and get the hell out.

“Listen up,” He said, “You all need to report to the multi-media center at five o’clock.”

“And why’s that?” Stefano asked.

“Training videos.”

“Oh come on!” Kevin said, “We’ve see every one of those videos a hundred times!”

“Well then I guess this’ll make a hundred and one, won’t it?” Accorsi said sarcastically. “Another thing, anyone of you decides to be a no show is going to get his ass wrote up.”

“A write up? Oh, god forbid.” Stefano said, “What are they going to do, take away one of our privileges? If that’s what they have in mind then you can tell them that they’re shit out of luck because we’re fresh out.”

“I couldn’t care less if they locked you all in cages,” Accorsi said, “I’m just telling you what Jean said.”

“Why didn’t he tell us himself?” Stefano asked, still playing his PSP.

“Well, my guess is that he has better thing to do with his time then waste it on a bunch of worthless fucks like you.”

“Lovely.” Stefano said, “Tell me Accorsi, isn’t there an Agency rule about you speaking to us like this?”

“Yeah, as a matter of fact there is,” He said with a smile, “But as far as I’m concerned, that rule only applies to the Girls. They’re given that respect because they’ve earned it. Shit, they’ve earned the respect of all of SISDE. But you fuckers… the only thing you punks have earned is a one way ticket to the scrap heap!”

Accorsi waited to see how this statement would affect the boys. All he saw was Stefano playing his game, Kevin throwing his darts, Marcello reading his magazine, and Paolo saying, “Everyday, I would clean it here, everyday…”

“What a fucking waste of time…” Accorsi said as he turned and walked out he door.

Marcello suddenly jumped up and ran into the hall. “Excuse me, Mr. Accorsi, Sir?”

“Yeah?”

“Have you by chance… seen Mr. Giomar today?”

“No, Marcello, I haven’t”

“Oh… Ok, sorry to bother you.” He stared back to the room.

“Hey, Marcello.”

“Yes Sir?”

“About what I said in there, I didn’t mean you. I wasn‘t trying to lump you in with the rest of those assholes”

“It’s alright, I understand.”

“What I mean is… you’re a good kid, ya know?”

“Thank you Mr. Accorsi.”

“If I see Giomar, I’ll be sure to let him know you're looking for him, OK?”

"Thank you, Sir.”

Marcello went back into the room, picked up his magazine, and began to read. Stefano played his PSP. Kevin threw darts. Paolo rearranged his cleaning kit.

It was a day like countless others before it and countless more to come.

THE END

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 5 Oct 2008 - 11:45

Paolo & Maria

Paolo walked down the hall to the cafeteria. On the way he encountered his handler Maria, coming down the hall towards him. He felt that familiar rush of anxiety and fear. He lowered his eyes and hoped that this time she would just walk by, just this once leave him alone so he could go eat dinner. Maybe she was busy this evening and had some pressing business. Maybe just this once…

“Hey.” She barked at him. He suddenly felt sick to his stomach.

“Yes Ma’am?

“What the hell are you doing out roaming around,” She said, “You’re not suppose to leave the dorm.”

“They allow us out for meals.” He said, resigning himself to the fact that he was going to have to deal with her.

“Since when?” She asked.

“Since always!” He replied, “They’ve always let us out to eat. What the fuck Maria, you think they give us room service? You don’t know shit about what’s happening to me do you?!”

Paolo knew good and well what this statement would get him, knew it from the start, but he said it anyway. The sting of Maria’s slap reopened the split in his lip that had started to heal. He could feel the warm blood running down his chin, but as always he simply stood in front of her, not moving.

“One way or the other you little fuck,” She said, “I’m going to teach you some respect!”

Paolo stood in front of her looking completely spent, his head hanging down.

“I just wanted to get something to eat,” He said quietly, his vioce choked with tears, “Why don’t you just leave me alone?”

She stood over the boy who was hunched over holding his mouth and looking much older the his thirteen years.

“Fine,” She said, “You eat, and then get your ass back to the dorm and get to sleep. We have a mission tomorrow.”

He skipped the chow hall and went back to his room. He got into his bed and under the covers and started a little ritual he always preformed before a mission with Maria. He laid there holding his fists at his temples.

“I can do this,” He said to him self over and over again, “I can do this. I can do this…”

Last edited by Danjo3 on Mon 27 Oct 2008 - 4:21; edited 1 time in total

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 5 Oct 2008 - 12:06

I’m going to take a little break now and show you some of the different ways Little Britney has been visually presented to you.

Here she is, live and in the flesh:

Here we see her illustrated by our talented friend, ElfenMagix:

And last but not least, manga Britney:

I swear, if you look up adorable in the dictionary, you will undoubtedly find one of the above pictures.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 5 Oct 2008 - 12:51

A Day At the Beach

Now I realize we have lot’s of new member in our forum and not everyone is familiar with our dynamic duo, and asking anyone to go back and research them is asking the impossible, so I did it for you in the following three spoilers. If you don’t read them, parts of this story will make no sense. If however, you are a true B&B fan (and who wouldn’t be?) then skip ‘em and dive right in!

Spoiler:
In California, Little Britney lead a very privileged life as the daughter of Matthew Kensington. That’s right - the Matthew Kensington. She spent the bulk of her time being chauffeured to the mall to shop and then to the beach to surf...
Spoiler:
Aside from Biff, Britney’s one great passion is surfing. Back in California she was considered an up and comer and had won several competitions. She even got her picture on the cover of Surfer Magazine. Currently at the agency, she’s teaching Triela the sport.
Spoiler:
I personally don’t know diddly squat about fashion, but I do know that Little Britney stays on the cutting edge. Keep in mind that she’s a west coast girl from a very wealthy family, and now has a Handler who is extremely fashion conscious (Hey, all I’m saying is that he’s fashion conscious, OK, nothing else). Biff takes a great deal of pleasure in seeing to it Britney always looks like she just fell off the cover of Seventeen magazine. He’s the only handler who’s managed to out spend Jose in the clothing department.

I did find this picture that will give you a rough idea of her style of beach apparel (and surfboard)

BTW, can you spot the movie?

Unfortunately, this has caused some problems with the other handlers. Their girls have started dropping subtle hints to them like, “Britney always looks so pretty doesn’t she?” and, “Do you think I would look good in an outfit like that?” Suffice it to say, their expense accounts don’t come close to covering such expensive wardrobes.

To make matters worse, Hillshire finally gave into Triela’s nagging and started letting her go with B&B on their weekend outing for surfing lessons. Problem was, the only thing Triela had to wear was a one piece, mono colored Speedo that was standard issue to all the girls. Now if you’re familiar at all with Triela, you know there’s no way in hell she going to be out shown by her little sister. She took careful notes on all of Britney’s beach gear, and then went on a little shopping trip with Hillshire that almost brought him to tears. She even had the nerve to ask him for a surfboard.

“A surfboard?!” He said, totally exasperated, “You’ve never even been on one!”

“True,” She said with her usual confidence, “But it’s only a matter of time before…”

“Forget it!” He said, drawing the line, “I’ve already spent a small fortune on this little project of yours and I’ll be damned if I’m going to spend anymore. Tell you what, you get half as good as that Britney girl and I’ll think about getting you a board. Till then, you just use one of hers.”

I guess I don’t have to tell you what’s happening now. Yep. On top of everything else, the other girls are now dropping hints about how cute Britney and Triela look in their beach threads and how much fun surfing must be.

On the up side, after having played the role of total fu... I mean total screw up for so long, Little Britney has finally found a niche of sorts – Agency trend setter, and while she’s happy about the situation, the other handlers are anything but, and they are all in 100% agreement about our wayward girl. It was Bernardo who best summed it up -

“I don’t know how she manages to keep doing it,” He said, shaking his head, “But that girl has fucked us over again.”

“Tell me about it.” Jose said, “You know, I think I liked it better when she was shooting us.”
ENJOY!

We join the B&B and Hillshire/Triela fratellos at the beach.

Britney could see that the overly ambitious Triela was getting a bit frustrated, so they took a breather and she tried to refocus her. “Just watch the more experienced surfers for a while. Watch what they’re doing. Where do they paddle out to, where are they sitting? Where do the waves break? When the waves get bigger they break further out, so if everyone is lining up farther out than where the waves are breaking, it means that there are bigger sets coming in.

“They have a rhythm and if you watch them long enough, you’ll start to feel that rhythm. You‘ll start to sense what kind of sets are coming in before you can even see them. See that guy out there? Watch him, watch how he catches it. It‘s kind of a Zen thing you know? Don’t fight it. Don‘t think of the wave as something you have to conquer, think of yourself as it‘s guest, and it‘s taking you on a journey. Go with it and it’ll take you there.”

Triela was always tickled by the gentle, flower child like philosophy that came from this extremely aggressive and competitive surfer. “You make it look so easy.” She said.

“That’s because I was on a board before I could walk,” Britney said. “You just have to be patient and keep at it.

“What kind of waves did you say theses are?” Triela asked.

“Beach breaks,” Britney replied, “They’re perfect for beginners.”

“I bet you wish you were somewhere more challenging, huh?”

“It would be nice, but the way I see it, any day surfing is a good day.”

“Where all have you surfed?”

“Just about everywhere,” Britney said, “Hawaii, Costa Rica, Australia, South Africa, you name it and I’ve probably been there.

“You know, before all this happened, I was seriously considering going pro someday.” She sighed and looked out over the waves, “But I guess that’s out of the question now.”

Triela felt this would be a good time to change the subject. “Geeze, that board is doing a real number on my tummy.” Her normally tanned stomach was now a bright red, as was the backs of her thighs.

“I told you that was going to happen.” Britney said, “You need to wear a rash guard and some bike shorts.”

“Well that sucks.” Triela said frowning.

“Why?”

“I spent all this time talking Victor into buying me a bikini, and now I have to cover it up.”

Little Britney laughed, “Hey, sometimes we have to sacrifice for the sport we love.”

The two girls glanced up to see their handlers returning from the snack bar with drinks.

“God,” Triela said, “That Biff of yours has a hell of a body on him, doesn’t he?”

Little Britney stared at her friend, eyes narrowing. “Yeah, my Biff does.”

Triela looked at her sister and realized she had just stepped over that line that all of the girls have concerning their handlers. She knew the feeling all too well - on several occasions, she herself had seen red when another female had made a less then innocent comment about her Victor.

“Oh… hey listen Brit, I didn’t mean anything by that. I was just complimenting him, that’s all. I have no interest in Biff. I’m with Victor, you know that.”

After a moment, little Britney looked down, suddenly feeling very embarrassed. “I know, I’m sorry. I’m just being stupid… again.”

“No, it was my fault.” Triela said, rubbing Britney’s back, “As long as I’ve been with the Agency, you’d think I’d know better. And you’re not stupid. What have I told you about putting yourself down all the time?”

“That I shouldn’t do it.” She answered, “I’m sorry.”

“And stop with the sorrys already!”

Hillshire and Biff sat in two chairs behind were the girls lounged on their towels. “How go the lessons Princess.” Biff asked.

“I stink, that’s how they’re going.”

“No you don’t,” Britney said, “You’re doing just fine.”

“I agree,” Said Hillshire, “I’ve never seen anyone fall off a board as gracefully as you.”

“Ha, ha, very funny,” Triela said, batting sand against his legs, “I’d like to see you out there, smart guy.”

“Oh, I would,” He said, picking up his newspaper, “But unfortunately I have this intense fear of sharks.”

“Yeah, I’ll bet you do. By the way, we need to go shopping this afternoon. There’s a few more things I need to pick up.”

“Like what?”

“Some anti-rash stuff.” She said, turning to show him her stomach.

“I guess it’s too much to hope that it’s a €5 tube of lotion.”

“You guessed right.”

Hillshire sighed and shook his head, “Is this ever going to end?”

“Probably not.” Triela said, smiling to herself.

Little Britney happened to glance up and see Hillshire scowling at her.

“What?”

“Nothing.” He said, burying his head in his paper.

“Ya know,” Biff said to Hillshire, “Jose tells me that Henrietta is interested in some Lessons too.”

“Good,” Hillshire said, not bothering to look up, “Now the other guys can hate someone besides me.”

“Come on Triela,” Britney said, standing up and grabbing her board, “Let’s go work on your duck diving.”

Around four o’clock, the group had decided to head home. The girls, boards under their arms, had gone ahead of their handlers.

“Triela tells me that your girl has surfed all over the world,” Hillshire said, “Is that true?”

“Yeah, it is.”

“She must have come from a pretty well to do family.”

“You might say that.” Biff said, “As a matter of fact, Britney’s worth a tidy little sum of money.”

“A tidy little sum?”

“Alright, an obscene amount. Her father was the President and CEO of a major corporation.”

This peaked Hillshire’s interest. “Really? Would I be familiar with this Corporation?” He said taking a sip of his drink.

“Probably,” He replied, looking around for eavesdroppers, “You ever heard of Kensington Technologies?”

Hillshire stopped dead in his tracks, choking on his scotch.

THE END

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 5 Oct 2008 - 13:00

Come Home With Me

Now I know what most of you think. You think that Biff and little Britney have an idyllic relationship, one that is all sunshine and roses. A sickening M&M Fratello. Well, to that I can only say one thing - YOU’RE RIGHT! THEY DO! But it’s not always been smooth sailing. It’s not just one big bed of roses. It’s not all beer and skittles. They have been known to hit rough patches in the road and here’s a good example. We join B&B as they take a vacation to Kensington Manor.

Biff reached out of the window of his car and pushed the doorbell like intercom button on the brick column. He waited a moment and pushed again.

“I don’t think anyone’s home.”

“Just give it a second” Britney said, packing away her compact.

Another five minutes passed, “Brit, I really don’t think anyone’s home.”

“Don’t worry, their home.”

“Maybe we should just check into a hotel.”

“Biff,” Britney said with an intense glance, “Relax”

Just then, there was a voice over the intercom, “May I help you?”

“Um.. Yeah. My name is Biff Steele, I think we were expected?”

“Biff Steele?”

Little Britney suddenly jumped onto Biffs lap and stuck her head out of the window, in clear view of the security cameras. “It’s me Jeremy. Open up!”

Jeremy Stewart, who had been Chief Butler at the Kensington household ever since Britney was a baby, ordered the security guard to open the gates.

The car started up the long driveway, “Were should I go?” Biff asked.

“Just right up front”, Britney said.

Biff brought the vehicle to a stop in front of the house. He was more then a little impressed by the size of it.

Almost as soon as they had turned off the engine and stepped out, two maids scrambled down the steps to retrieve Britney’s bags form the car. Biff, suddenly found himself accosted by a Philippino boy, no more then 18. Biff, not knowing the language he was speaking, turned to his partner.

“Brit, does this guy want a tip or something?”

“He wants your keys, so he can park the car. God, how dense can you be?”

“You know, I’ve just about had enough of your little attitude, so you better cool it.”

“You cool it!” Little Britney said, following the maids up the stairs to the front door.

Once inside, Britney and Biff found Jeremy and several of the household staff standing at attention.

“It’s so good to have you back home Ms. Britney.”

“It’s good to be home Jeremy.”

“Your room is just as you left it Miss.”

“Thank you.”

“Things just haven’t been the same here without you. And we’re all very pleased to hear that Master Kevin is well. Hopefully he’ll be visiting us soon?”

Little Britney looked at Biff, “That would be nice, wouldn‘t it.”

This trip was supposed to be for the both of them. She and Kevin. They were to go home together, but Jean had denied the request. Little Britney was still having a hard time forgiving Biff for folding the way he did. Why didn’t he stand up for her brother?

“We’ve prepared tea for you and your friend on the terrace Ms. Britney.”

“Thank you Jeremy, but I think we’d like to go to our rooms and freshen up a bit.”

“Rooms?”

“Is there a problem?”

“Well… It’s just that when the people from the Government were here earlier, they lead us to believe that Mr. Steele would be making his own arrangements.”

“Well you were lead to believe wrong. Mr. Steele will be staying with us. Please prepare a room for him.”

“Of course Ms. Britney, right away.” Jeremy snapped his fingers, sending two maids running.

Little Britney stared at Biff , doing her best not to cry. “I can’t believe you.”

“Brit, could we please not do this in front of the, um… help?”

“Fine. Jeremy?”

“Yes Ms. Britney.” He clapped his hands, sending the remainder of the staff scurrying off.

Once they were alone, Biff took a deep breath, “Look, I only made the reservation because I didn’t know if I’d be able to stay here.”

“There’s fifteen rooms in this fucking house! Why would you think you couldn’t stay here!”

“You watch your mouth!”

“The hell with you! First you screw over Kevin, and now I find out you don’t even want to stay with me.”

“I didn’t screw over Kevin, OK. That wasn’t my call.”

“Well it should have been!”

“I did all I could Brit, but Jean wouldn‘t budge.”

“Then you should have leaned on him! You should of… you should of, threatened to beat him up!”

“That’s not how it works and you know it.”

Biff sighed and put his hand on Britneys shoulder only to have her jerk away.

“Come on,” He said, “We’re on vacation and you’re ruining it with this little funk of yours.”

“Excuse me?” She said, turning on him, “Little funk? I wanted to bring my brother back to his home. I wanted to give him a little break from all of the shit their putting him through back at the Agency. I wanted him to lay down on his own bed again and feel that he’s important, that he matters. How dare you write that off as a little funk!.”

Little Britney walked from the main hall and started up the stairs.

Biff called after her, “That’s not what I meant.”

“You know Biff, I really don’t care what you meant!”

Later that evening, the two sat at a candle lit table in the dinning room. Biff eyed his partner.

“Your cooks are really excellent.” He said trying to lighten the mood, “My complements to the Chief.”

“Their alright I guess.” She said, and was silent again.

“So what’s this? Your not going to talk to me any more?”

“Maybe not.” Britney said buttering a croissant.

“You need to grow up.”

“You need to go fuck yourself.”

That’s it!” Biff shouted, throwing his napkin on the table, “You do not talk to me that way!”

Biff went around the table and grabbed Little Brintey by the shirt and, with one arm, lifted her off her seat and into the air, her feet dangling. Little Britney frantically clawed at the collar of her shirt that was now straggling her.

“I’m not going to take this shit off you anymore you little brat!”

She started to madly hit his arm, tying to let him know she was in crisis, “Biff,” She managed to choke out, “I… I can’t breath!”

“Oh shit!” Biff said, quickly putting her back down on her chair, “Are you OK?”

“What’s wrong with you!” She said, gasping and holding her throat, “Are you trying to kill me!”

Jeremy and one of his Juniors ran into the room, “Is everything alright Ms. Britney?”

“Yes,” She said, now starting to cry, “Everything’s fine.”

“Are you quite sure?” He asked again, giving Biff a look that could have peeled paint.

“I‘m sure. Now please leave us.”

“Yes Ma’am.”

“Jesus Brit, I am so sorry. I don’t know what happened.” He sat next to her and started stroking her hair. This time, She didn’t pull away.

“I’ve always said you need help with those anger issues of yours.” She said, half smiling.

“I guess.”

The strange sound of his voice caused her to look up at him and see something she never had before. Her big brother was also crying.

“It’s OK,” She said, wiping a tear from his cheek, “Please don’t cry.”

“I’m supposed to protect you… and I hurt you.”

“No you didn’t,” She said, standing up and holding her arms out, “Really. Look, I’m fine!”

Biff then grabbed her and clamped her into his large muscular arms. He was totally clueless about the gentleness that is usually associated with the hugging of a young girl, and most would have found his embrace uncomfortable, but to little Britney, it was pure heaven.

“I’m sorry Biff, I won’t be a brat any more. I promise.”

Biff tried to answer but was unable, he himself now choked. For a long while, the two were silent, simply holding one another.

“You can be a brat all you want sweetheart,” Biff finally managed to say, “I don’t mind. And I’ll tell you this - next time we go on vacation, Kevin will be with us, even if I have to beat the living shit out of Jean.”

Britney laughed, “It doesn’t work that way, and you know it.”

“Well then I guess I’ll have to call in a few favors, won’t I.”

Britney pulled back from Biff, picked up her napkin, and wiped the tears from his face. “What do you say we take our coffee on the terrace?”

The two sat outside the house and watched as the California sun set over the Pacific ocean.

“It’s beautiful,” He said, “I can see why you love this place. Your mom and dad really took care of you.”

“No, they didn’t. I hardly ever saw them. I was raised by nanny’s,” She said, sipping her coffee, “I practically had to make an appointment to see my own mother.”

“Really?”

“Yep. That’s the way money works. All my girlfriends were the same way. None of us had parents. They were more then happy to send me all over the world to surf, but they never came to watch me. I would have loved it if dad were there just once to see me get an award, but he never showed. He always called it in… if he had the time.”

“That’s sad.” Biff said, reaching over to hold his little sister's hand.

“Yeah, but it’s OK now, and you want to know why?”

“Why?”

“Because I know that when I surf now, someone will always be watching.”

Biff squeezed her hand, “Always, sweetheart.”

THE END

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Sun 5 Oct 2008 - 13:44

Don't mean to break your combo, Danjo, but why not publish at FF.net?

There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel like it.
Nachtsider

Male

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 5 Oct 2008 - 14:51

Nachtsider wrote:Don't mean to break your combo, Danjo, but why not publish at FF.net?
I’ve pretty much cut my ties with FF Nacht. I very rarely visit there anymore and on the few occasions I do, it just pisses me off. It’s FF.net that gave birth to Little Britney, you know. I guess something good came out of that pit.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Sun 5 Oct 2008 - 17:26

Heh. Understood.

Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Mon 3 Nov 2008 - 8:25

Stefano and Salvatore

On this particular afternoon Stefano sat in his room with two small blue felt covered boxes on the table in front him. One contained a medal and a ribbon. It was presented to him for completion of what they call CO - Conditioning and Orientation. This is what the Girl-boys were put though in their first two months at the Agency. During that period of intense training, the cyborgs saw very little of any other person besides their handlers. They woke up to their handler, trained with them, took their meals with them, and were seen off to sleep by them. Sure, there were the regular visits by the cold and calculating R&D personnel, but these sessions usually only caused anxiety in the cyborgs, making them want all the more the comfort of their older siblings presents. Of course, this was all intentional. R&D found out early on that the combination of the conditioning drugs and a healthy dose of the Stockholm Syndrome could work absolute wonders on a child’s vulnerable psyche. When they finally came out into the general population, and their older siblings began to move on, most of the boys suffered greatly from separation anxiety, but when it became apparent to everyone that the Girl-boy project was a failure, the boys were pretty much left to deal with their emotional turmoil on their own. It didn’t take them long to realize that the vast support web that the Girls enjoyed, would not be available to them.

Still, Stefano cherished these decorations. The second was for recognition of the fact that he could coincidently shoot 190 with his pistol. Though it was no major accomplishment and paled in comparison to the Girls marksmanship, he was proud of it none the less. They were the first and only two pins given out to anyone in the Girl-boy project. On formal occasions, when the cyborgs would don there dress uniforms, Stephono could not help but feel a burning envy as he looked at all of the ribbons and decorations on the girls chests and the elite black berets that they wore on their heads. The boys coats were blank. Their heads bare. Stefano never wore his pins out of a feeling of solidarity with his brothers.

As he had tucked his two little boxes into his underwear draw, there was a knock on the door, followed by a familiar voice, “Stefano? Are you in there?”

He recognized the voice of his handler and immediately ran to open the door.

“Hey there!” Salvatore said, stepping into the room, “How are ya sport?”

“I’m fine sir.” He answered, doing his best to conceal his excitement, “How are you?”

“I don’t think I could be better if I tried.” He said with his usual smile. It was the smile of a used car salesmen.

“I just thought I would stop by and see how you were doing.”

“I’m doing real good, Sir, I really am. You’d be really proud of me!”

“Well sure I am.” He said, looking for a place to sit down, but not finding one that would accommodate his tailored pants, remained standing.

“But I have a little issue with you sport.” He said, “Jean tells me you haven’t been cooperating with your training program. Is that true?”

“I think I’ve been cooraperating…”

“Tell the truth now.”

“Well… it’s just that we don’t do anything! We watch videos and read… they don’t let us do anything. We don’t even go to the gym or the range. They took our guns away. I spend most of my time sitting here in this damn room. I want to get into the fight!”

“I understand how your feeling,” He said, “But you’re just not ready yet.” He paused to look at his watch and continued. “You need to realize that a team is like a chain, and when one member fucks up, the chain breaks. You don’t want to break the chain, do you sport?”

In the beginning, back in CO, Stefano loved it when his big brother called him Sport. Now however, he detested it.

“No Sir, I don’t want to do that.”

“Well good, that’s what I want to hear.” He said, straitening his tie in the mirror, “You start working as a team player and everything will work out fine.”

“Sir?”

“Yeah?”

“I was wondering … as long as you’re here… maybe we could do something?”

“What do you mean?”

“You know… hang out? Maybe get some ice cream or something?”

I’ll tell ya, there’s nothing I’d rather do, but I have business to take care of tonight.” Salvatore said, “You be a good boy for me now, OK? And stop fucking with your training. I’m busy as hell and don’t have time to be hearing about that .”

“Yes Sir.”

“Good,” He said, patting his little brother on the shoulder, “You take care sport.”

As his handler walked out of the room, Stefano wondered how many days or even weeks it would be before he saw him again. He then fought off that same old urge to cry. He had only cried once before, and that had been over his brother Marcello, the weak boy he had decided to take under his wing and protect. To him, tears were like currency, and he would be damned if he would spend even one on Salvatore.

THE END

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Thu 27 Nov 2008 - 17:42

Warning: If you try and make any sense out of this story, you’re wasting your time. Trust me…

INTERMISSION

I thought I would take a little break here and tell you about the last time I met with Britney. Not the Britney from the stories I write, but the real Britney. You know, Britney Kensington.

Anyway, it was a typical Tuesday morning and I was in my office racking my brain about which direction the next B&B story should go. And to make matters worse my Publisher, though still polite, was starting to run out of patients.

“I’m not even asking for a rough draft, Dan,” He said over the phone, “Just give me a little something to throw at the higher ups. An idea. Anything.”

Don’t get me wrong - I have a lot of good ideas, I mean some of them are fantastic, it’s just that they don't go anywhere. They roar off the starting line like race cars, but when it comes to the finish line… well, there isn't one. That’s the way it’s always been with me; A dozen epic stories in my head and not a conclusion to one.

That’s when I heard a familiar voice at the door.

“Knock, knock.” She said.

“Hey, Britney,” I stood up and went around to give her a hug, “It’s nice to see you sweetheart.”

“It’s nice to see you to.” She said.

“Well, come on in, have a seat.”

“Thank you”

As she sat down, I noticed she had a legal pad with her that was scribbled with notes. Not a good sign. I went back to my side of the desk.

“So how have been?”

“Oh, I’ve been fantastic.”

“Great,” I said, trying to put off the inevitable. “So, I hear you’re finally making the big move to L.A.”

“Yeah,” She said, “But I’ll tell you, I’m really nervous about it.”

“And why’s that?”

“Well, I’m basically just a mid-western girl and this is all still a little new to me.”

What a crock of shit.

“And you don’t know anything about life in the big city, is that it?”

“That‘s not what I said.”

“Well, just stick close to your Mom and you’ll be alright.”

“My Mom’s not going, she‘s staying here.”

“Staying here?” Britney’s Mom, the one person I had counted on to keep her in check, was going to be staying in Kansas City. Could this get any better?

“Yeah.” She said, “Her whole life is here. I don’t expect her to uproot everything because of me.”

Great. Just great.

“So,” I asked, “What brings you by?”

“Well, I’m a little concerned about Britney’s character.”

“What exactly is the problem?”

“I just kind of feel like she’s, you know… stagnating.”

“Stagnating?”

“Yeah,” She said, “Like, not moving forward.”

“And I’m guessing you have some ideas on how to remedy that.”

“You know,” She said, getting a little snotty now, “If you’re going to shoot me down before you even hear what I have to say, I can just leave.”

Believe me Britney, there nothing I would like better.

“All right, all right,” I said, “Let’s hear what you got.”

She cleared her throat. “OK, what’s the one thing Britney needs?”

“You mean besides getting laid?”

“Actually, you’re pretty close. She needs a love interest.”

“She’s got one – it’s called Biff.”

“I know.” She said, “But thanks to you, it can never go anywhere. What she needs a full blown romance.”

Yeah, and I need a drink.

“And just who did you have in mind?”

“OK, are you ready?” She asked, clearly excited about her brainstorm.

“Fire away.”

“Jean.”

“Jean?!”

“Yeah, Jean.”

“You’re kidding, right?”

“No,” She said, “Just hear me out. Now he doesn’t really like Rico, and Rico’s character couldn’t care less what he does with his love life, so there wouldn’t really be a problem with it.”

“Except for the fact that it’s so out of Jean’s character it’s not even funny.”

“Well you sure didn’t have a problem doing it to Hillshire.”

“The only reason I did it to Hillshire was to take a shot at horny girl-boy OC’s.”

“OK, then,” She said, “Since you’ve already pedophiled Hillshire… how about hooking me up with him?”

“Excuse me?”

“You heard me. I mean think about it for a minute. Maybe Britney and Hillshire could secretly fall in love and start having an affair. You could have a whole exciting story arc about it. Then in the end, Triela finds out and goes ballistic.”

“And kills you?”

“No…” She said, “I was thinking more along the lines of… I kill her.”

Oh, Lord!

“Let me see if I’ve got this straight.” I said, head in my hands. “You want Hillshire to fall in love with you, dump Triela, and then you kill her?”

“Yeah. Pretty exciting, huh?”

“You’re right, it is,” I said, “And you know what? I’m going to do it, and while I’m at it, I’m going to run right out and buy you a first class ticket on the Mary-Sue express!”

“You don’t have to be mean about it.”

“I’m not trying to be mean,” I said, “But just listen to yourself. Triela is the single most beloved character in all of GSG, and you want to steal her handler and kill her? Shit, if you’re going to do that you might as well just start… eating puppies or something.”

“Fine,” She snapped, “Then how about one of your stupid girl-boys?”

“Which one?”

“I don’t know… Kevin.”

“That’s your brother.”

"Alright, Marcello.”

“He’s gay.”

“Well whoever the hell is left then!”

“Britney, you know damn good and well that there’s nothing on the face of this earth that pisses me off more then horny girl-boys. Mine were created specifically to show how worthless they are and what miserable lives they lead, and if you think for one minute I’m going to start getting them laid, you got another thing coming!”

“Well, what about Biff?”

“What about him?”

“Maybe you could… change him somehow?”

“Please go on,” I said to her, “I’ve got to hear this.”

“OK,” She said, after thinking for a moment, “Let’s say he goes out on a mission and suffers some traumatic head injury, and when he comes to he’s, you know, straight.”

Oh, Lord God in heaven. Where in the hell does she come up with this shit? If I didn’t know better, I’d swear she was visiting fanfiction.net again…

“Britney?” I asked, eyeing her closely, “Are you on something?”

“No, I’m not on something!” She said, throwing her note pad on the floor, “I’m just sick and tired of you never listening to me!”

“Oh, I never listen?”

“No, you don’t!”

“Let me refresh your memory a little, sweetheart.” I said. “Not so very long ago you came here and told me you wanted your character to be a rich heiress. Now I wasn’t too crazy about that idea, but I figured it did fly in the face of convention, so I let you have it. Shortly there after, you wanted her to be a world class surfer. Now what the hell surfing has to do with Gunslinger Girl is beyond me, but I let you have that too. Both of those suggestions ended up taking my story in a whole new direction I never intended it to go, so don’t sit there and tell me I don’t listen to you!”

OK Britney, this is where you say you’re sorry to have bothered me, and you really must be going…

“Yeah, well,” She shot back, “That’s ancient history!”

Shit…

“I want to know where I’m going now!” She half yelled, “Tell me, am I even in the next story?”

“Not exactly…”

“Oh, that’s just swell. Two stories in a row I’m being cut out of!”

“That’s not true.” I said, “You’re here in the intermission aren’t you?”

“This doesn’t count!”

I saw that she suddenly started to regain her composure as some devious thought entered her mind.

“You know,” She said, studying her fingernails, “I didn’t want to bring this up, but there are plenty of other authors out there who would be more then happy to have me on their payroll.”

What I wouldn’t give to have a disgruntled employee with an Uzi burst into the room right now…

“As a matter of fact, Nachtsider – you know Nachtsider, right? – well he happens to be very interested in me.”

Why that little snake in the grass. Fraternizing with the enemy…

“You know what?” I said, throwing my hands up, “The hell with it! You want to jump ship? Stab me in the back? Well you just go right on ahead. I hope the two of you will be very happy together.”

“I’m sure we will be.” She said, calling my bluff and getting up to leave.

Since I had no intention of standing by and watching her defect to the competition, I decided to bring out the heavy artillery.

“But I’ll tell you this,” I said, “Your Mom’s going to have a conniption when I tell her.”

That got her. Stopped her dead in her tracks.

“You leave my Mother out of it. This is between you and me!”

“I’m sorry, Britney,” I said, trying to play it innocent, “But you know she’s an old friend, and I feel it’s my duty to tell her that that her baby is quitting a leading role to take a second banana gig.”

“What do you mean second banana?” She said, “What makes you think he won’t put me up front?”

“In front of his precious Liesel? Get real! And you and I both know that Sylvester isn’t going anywhere, so the B&B fratello is history. He’ll probably pair you up with some off the rack handler and put you on filler detail.”

“Oh, hell no!” She said, looking genuinely offended, “I don’t do filler.”

This coming from a girl who came to me with nothing but a Honeycombs commercial on her resume…

“Maybe not now you don’t,” I said, “But if you decide to go all Benedict Arnold on me you will. I suggest you start getting used to the idea.”

If there’s one thing I knew for sure about Britney, it was that she had grown accustom to being the headliner, and wasn’t about to let anyone take that star off her door. I decided to go for the coup de grâce.

“Oh, and let’s not forget that the publisher will probably sue your little panties off for breach of contract.”

Direct hit! Target engaged and destroyed.

She sat back down. “You think you’re so smart, don’t you?”

“No, I don’t,” I said, “But I think you’re acting extremely childish. You got a good thing going here, Brit. Why do you want to go rocking the boat?”

“I just wanted a little creative control,” She said, putting on here trademark pout, “Is that so much to ask.”

“No, but first you have to give me something I can use.”

“My ideas weren’t that bad.”

“Britney, they could smell that shit across the street. If I were to run with one of those ideas, both you and me would be laughing stocks.”

She cranked up the volume on her pout.

“Come on now,” I said, “Don’t be like this. Hey, you’re the surfing heiress, right?”

“Well…”

“Right?”

“…I guess.”

“Sure you are. Hell, this story has you written all over it. Come on, give me a smile now.”

Her smile was half hearted at best, but at least it let me know that I was out of the woods.

“I’d better be on my way,” She said, “I still have a lot of packing to do.”

“I’ll call you when you get settled and fill you in on your next story.”

“Alright.”

“Have a safe trip. Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do.”

“Sorry, but I can’t make any promises.” She said as she walked out the door.

Thank God that’s over! Now that I think about it, maybe Britney being in L.A. won’t be such a bad thing after all.

Then the phone rang.

“Hello?”

“Hello, Dan?”

“Yes?”

“It’s me, Triela.”

“Hey there,” I said, “How are you?”

“Oh, I’m fine. Busy as ever.”

“I guess ol’ Yu really keeps you jumping, huh?”

“Boy, you’re not kidding.” She said, “I almost miss the days when Petra was headlining.”

“Well, you’d be the only one.” We shared a laugh over that.

“So, what can I do for you?”

“I kind of wanted to talk to you,” She said, “Can you fit me in this afternoon.”

“You know I always have time for you.” I said, “What’s up?”

“Well, I’ve been thinking lately, and I have some awesome ideas for the story I kind of wanted to float by you.”

Shit...

“You do, huh?”

“Yeah. I even came up with a really cute twist for Triela and Hillshire’s romance. I just know you’re going to love it.”

The pencil I was holding snapped between my fingers. Triela, unlike Britney, was a heavy hitter. There’s no way in hell I could intimidate her. Not to mention the fact that the publishing company was shelling out an obscene amount of money for her guest appearances, and if I did anything short of kiss her ass, they would have my head on a pike.

“I’m sure I will.” I said, trying my best not to cry, “How does two o’clock sound?”

“Sounds great,” She said in her usual chipper voice, “See ya then.”

I hung up the phone, stepped over to the window, and looked down at the pavement six stories below.

“It would be so easy.” I thought to myself, “Throw the chair through the window, and follow it out…”

THE END

Last edited by Danjo3 on Sun 14 Dec 2008 - 22:20; edited 2 times in total

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama on Sun 30 Nov 2008 - 6:47

I love your writing Danjo, from now until the end of time. Very Happy

Strive for your next breath.  Believe that with it you can do more than with the last one.  Use your breath to power your capacities: capacity to kill, to maim, to destroy.

T-Minus 15.193792102158E+9 years until the universe closes!

Marathon
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Forum Posts : 1053

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Marcello

Comments : Everybody's favorite crew chief. Without him, the flyboys are powerless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 30 Nov 2008 - 13:31

Wileama buddy, if I knew for a fact that you were the only person on earth reading this crap, I’d still keep writing it. Laughing

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor on Sun 30 Nov 2008 - 20:38

You totally have a great self-confidence,Danjo!!

I saluted you!!

It is awesome!

http://on.fb.me/9tuZOK Facebook Page for Cyborg Central : Gunslinger Girl Forum cheers
emperor

Male

Forum Posts : 1637

Fan of : Henrietta,Black Lagoon,Jormungund

Original Characters : Rosetta,Devil baby

Comments : Be creative,baby!!

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Sun 30 Nov 2008 - 21:19

Wileama wrote:I love your writing Danjo, from now until the end of time. Very Happy

It is brilliant.

What? I like donuts! - Betty Suarez
If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Scissors of victory! - Yui Hirasawa
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10894

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama on Mon 1 Dec 2008 - 7:20

Danjo3 wrote:Wileama buddy, if I knew for a fact that you were the only person on earth reading this crap, I’d still keep writing it. Laughing
Well a cynic would say that means this is just for your own self gratification then. I'll take it as an awesome compliment. :3

Thanks

Strive for your next breath.  Believe that with it you can do more than with the last one.  Use your breath to power your capacities: capacity to kill, to maim, to destroy.

T-Minus 15.193792102158E+9 years until the universe closes!

Marathon
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Forum Posts : 1053

Original Characters : Marcello

Comments : Everybody's favorite crew chief. Without him, the flyboys are powerless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 on Mon 1 Dec 2008 - 13:19

WOW!

Now that Intermission rocked Very Happy

Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Forum Posts : 1950

Fan of : All the SWA girls, Even the adult ones ^_^

Original Characters : Thomas & Sora Dutch

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Tue 2 Dec 2008 - 18:34

Great work- Danjo! Really, really, great!

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Tue 23 Dec 2008 - 3:17

Hey folks! I’m going to take another little break and present to you, little Britney images created by two of our fellow forum members.

The first comes to us compliments of Kiskaloo . As you can see, little Britney is standing by a very tricked out (and very pink) Hummer.

The second come from the comic king himself - ElfenMagix.

Nice work guys!

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Mon 22 Jun 2009 - 16:48

Going To California

Jose and Biff were in the break room grabbing a quick cup of coffee.

“I hear Britney is on vacation.”

“Actually, it’s half vacation, half business.” Biff said, “She’s going to be the key note speaker at her companies annual share holders meeting.”

“Wow, sounds impressive.”

“She doesn’t want to do it, but she kind of has to.”

“Why’s that?” Jose asked, “Why doesn’t Kevin do it.”

“He’s not really up to it at the moment. He’s got some separation anxiety issues he‘s dealing with.”

Because of the failure of the Girl-boy project and because of pressure from certain United States entities, the decision was made to return Kevin home. He would slowly be reintegrated back into his old life and eventually take control of Kensington Technologies. One would think that after the harsh treatment he had endured at the hands of the agency and his handler, he would be ready to run out the door, but this was not the case. The conditioning had a strong hold on the boy, and he fought long and hard to stay. Not even the tearful pleas of his sister could sway his conviction. As it turns out, it was his handler who finally made him see the reality of his situation.

He had snuck out of the dormitory he was confined to and found Dario walking to the admin building. He talked to him passionately about their fratello and how much it meant to him - how it was his entire world. He asked Dario what he should do, hoping from the bottom of his heart that he would say something that would renew his faith. He did not. He lit a cigarette, and as he turned to walk away said, “Hell, I would if I were you.”

It was the last time Kevin would ever see his big brother.

Some years later, when Kevin was comfortable and at peace with his life, he received a letter. It was from his old handler. In it he wrote of the hard times he had fallen upon. There had been a scandal at the Agency and he had been discharged. The Italian law enforcement community that had been his life, had black balled him. With no income, he soon found himself on the street, and in desperation had asked his former little brother for help.

This was the man who had shunned him. The man who was never there when he cried. The man who had told him he was a waste of time. The man who had promised fratello, and had delivered nothing but loneliness. The man who had broken the promise…

Without a second thought, Kevin wired him ten thousand dollars.

It would be several more years before he would finally start to feel the bond break.

“Why are they even messing with it, she’s the boss isn’t she?”

“Well, she is,” Biff explained, “But no one at KT has seen her or Kevin since her family was killed, and apparently there’s been rumors circulating that their not even alive. Basically, she’s making an appearance to keep the hounds at bay. I'm sure there’s nothing in this world those fucking suits would want more then to find a way to take control of the company."

“Pretty cut throat, huh?”

“Oh, it is. But her family had it taken care of from the very start, so those fat cats are just spinning their wheels.”

“Why didn’t you go with her?”

“Are you kidding?” Biff said, “I’m buried alive. I can barely get a lunch break, much less leave the county.”

"Oh, well then I guess it nice Triela is with her."

"That's also business and pleasure," Biff said, "Brit has her own security people, but Jean thought it would be a good idea to have the Agency keep an eye on things. That’s why Triela’s there.”

“So Triela’s a body guard, huh?”

“Something like that. The FBI is sticking their noses in it to, but that can’t be helped.”

“I see,” Jose poured himself a cup of coffee, “Well what’s the deal with the girl-boy?”

“You mean Marcello?”

“Yeah, that’s the one. Why the hell is he tagging along?”

“They asked if he could go, so I pulled a few strings. It really wasn’t very hard to do. I mean, it’s not like he’s got any commitments to speak of.”

“Marcello, isn’t he the one who‘s…” Jose suddenly looked at Biff and started to fidget. “You know… who’s…”

“Gay?” Biff said, smiling, “It’s OK Jose, it’s not a bad word.”

“Right.” Jose said, a little more at ease. “It’s just that I don’t trust those little bastards. A while back the older one was sniffing around my Henrietta, and I got a reprimand for roughing him up.”

This got a laugh out of Biff, “Well, you don’t have to worry about Marcello. That kid’s so fucking pathetic that the girls automatically start trying to mother him. And when Britney heard he’d done some surfing in Sicily, that was it. Not to sound whipped or anything, but sometimes Brit can be hard to say no to.”

“Say no more,” Jose said sipping his coffee, “I’ve got the same problem.”

Later that evening, while in his room, Biff got a phone call.

“So, how did speech go?”

“Great, I think they really liked it.”

“How’d they like my joke?”

“They thought it was really funny. Everyone laughed.”

“Good,” Biff said, “Nothing starts off a speech better then a good joke.”

“Yeah.” Britney said, “I think all of those assholes will be happy now.”

“I’m sure they will be,” Biff said, “How you doing sweetheart?”

“Good,” She said, trying her best to put up a brave front. “I’m doing good.”

Biff knew Little Britney better the she knew herself. “You don’t sound good.”

She paused and took a deep breath. “I miss you.”

“I miss you to sweetheart,” He said, “But your going to be with Kevin. And think about all the fun you and your friends are going to have surfing.”

“I guess." She said, smiling a bit, "It's going to be interesting explaining the French girl and the Italian boy who can't even speak English."

"Just stick to the story and everything will be fine. And don't forget that the two of you are in charge of Marcello. Don't just run off and abandon him."

"Don't worry, we won’t. And anyway, my girlfriends will probably be all over a cute Italian boy like him.”

“Well then I guess you‘ll just have to run interference”

Little Britney laughed at this. Not so long ago, if someone had told him that a little girls laugh could make him feel so good, he would have told them they were out of their mind.

“How’s Triela?”

“She’s fine. She’s down in the hot tub.”

“Brit, you’re suppose to be staying with her.”

“Cool it Biff, I have my people here and a couple of FBI guys. I’m fine. One of the agents tagged Triela coming off of the plane and has been glued to her ever since. He’s probably sitting with her in the hot tub right now. Don’t worry, we’re safe.”

“Alright, then I guess I’ll leave it up to you.” He took a moment, “I have to go now little one, call me tomorrow when you get home.”

“OK,” She said, “I love you Biff.”

“I love you to sweetheart.”

Britney hung up the phone just as Triela entered the room. She took off the towel she had wrapped around her and playfully threw it on Marcello, who was sitting cross legged in front of the TV. She then continued on into the bathroom.

“Hey Triela,” Britney asked, “Where’s Agent Prichard?”

“Probably outside the door, looking for a key hole to peep through.” She said, emerging with a fresh towel, “I think the guy’s a pervert.”

“Why’s that?”

“He kept ogling me the entire time I was at the pool.”

“Is that a bad thing?” Britney asked as she sat down at the vanity, “He’s kind of cute.”

“I’m not saying I didn’t like it, I’m just saying he’s a pervert.”

The two girls shared a laugh.

Triela sat on the edge of her bed and began to vigorously dry her hair. “I’m really excited about going to your place tomorrow. It’s really big, huh?”

“I guess.”

“How many rooms are there?”

“What does it matter how many rooms there are?” Britney half snapped, “It’s just a house.”

“Take it easy Brit,” Triela said as she wrapped her towel around he head in a turban fashion, “I was just asking.”

“Sorry.”

“What’s your problem?”

“It’s just that,” Britney said, brushing her hair, “I don’t want you to think that I’m just a rich girl.”

“But you are rich.” Triela said as she scooted to the head of her bed. “You could pay off Italy’s national dept with what you have in your purse.”

“You see? That’s what I mean.” Britney set her brush down and spoke quietly, “I’ll never be one of you. I can’t do anything right, I never could. You have no idea how much I want to be part of the team, to someday be at that ceremony where Biff puts the black beret on my head, like all of the other handlers did for their girls, like Mr. Hillshire did for you. That’ll never happen for me. I’ll always be on the outside looking in. Always.”

“That’s bullshit Britney and you know it…”

There was a knock at the door. Britney got up and walked over to answer it.

It was her head security man, Frank Keane. “We’re getting ready to lock things down Ms. Britney, is there anything you guys need?”

Britney looked at Triela. “No, I’m OK,” Triela said, “Thank you Mr. Keane.”

Frank Keane had been a fixture in the Kensington household since Britney could see. He was there that night. The terrible night they killed her mom and dad. She felt the hot sting of the bullets as they tore into her, but she also saw Frank jump in front of her and take the bullets that were meant finish her off. When they got him to Cedars-Sinai emergency, the doctors told his family to say goodbye. But they weren’t going to accept that. He had been a fighter ever since his days in the Marine Corps. When he started to pull through, the doctors said it was a miracle. His family knew better.

For all he had done, Little Britney never once thanked him.

“Well, you guys have a good night.”

“Goodnight Frank.” Britney said, closing the door.

“Hey, Britney?” Marcello said, trying to sound America.

“Yeah?”, she answered, brushing her hair.

“La TV Americana è così grande. Le stazioni vanno senza sosta.”

Little Britney glanced over at Triela, who along with her job as Section 2 observer, also served as Marcello’s interpreter.

“He’s simply orgasmic over how many channels you have in this country.”

“This is just a hotel,” Britney said, “Tell him that people here can have hundreds at their houses.”

Triela conveyed the message and Marcello, who was still transfixed on the TV.

“He doesn’t even know what they’re saying.”

“I know,” Triela said, “But they’re not allowed to watch it back home.”

Britney felt a deep stab, thinking of what Kevin had just come out of. Not being able to watch television was just one of many deprivations they were put through. Her number one priority should have been looking after her brother, but it wasn’t. It was the Agency and Biff. She now felt herself being covered by a sickening gilt.

“Hey Marcello,” Triela said, in flawless Italian, “If you want to keep watching TV, then do it in your own room. We ‘re getting ready for bed.”

“OK” he said, sadly walking out the door.

As Triela watched him she had a sudden pang. She rummaged though her bag an found what she wanted and ran out the door and caught Marcello in the hall.

She trust a teddy bear into his hands. “This is Doc,” She said. “I usually sleep with him, but I think you need him tonight.”

Marcello looked at her not sure what she was talking about.

“Tell him what you’re afraid of, and he'll take it away - he’ll make you brave. Trust me.”

Marcello hugged the teddy bear tight as he watched her walk back to her room .

It was a wonderful week. They partied and surfed, and Britney spent the whole time fussing over her brother. They probably partied a little more then they should have.

Upon returning, along with blood alcohol, all three tested positive for THC.

Last edited by Danjo3 on Tue 30 Jun 2009 - 3:14; edited 11 times in total

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Mon 22 Jun 2009 - 16:58

Full of Win

If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Mon 22 Jun 2009 - 17:46

I Love it!

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 on Mon 22 Jun 2009 - 18:05

Wait... Positive for THC?

You mean they've been smoking cannabis?

Anyways, This is Full of Win

Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Mon 22 Jun 2009 - 18:40

They're in California, Tommy. Cannabis is the State Flower. Smile

Bong hit

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Mon 22 Jun 2009 - 22:16

:lol!:

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Tue 23 Jun 2009 - 10:18

Tommygunner70 wrote:You mean they've been smoking cannabis
Nothing caps off a perfect day better then a little wine and weed. Very Happy

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Tue 23 Jun 2009 - 11:04

Don't forget the cheese and crackers.

After all, it is cannabis.

:lol!:

The Power of Claes Compels You!!!
boomer_gonz

Male

Forum Posts : 2561

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 on Tue 23 Jun 2009 - 11:10

Danjo3 wrote:
Tommygunner70 wrote:You mean they've been smoking cannabis
Nothing caps off a perfect day better then a little wine and weed. Very Happy

True, True...

But I dont envy those of the cast that have smoked it.

I mean, Hillshire might throw a fit if he heard what his little girl has been up too. Razz

Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Tue 23 Jun 2009 - 14:34

Tommygunner70 wrote:I mean, Hillshire might throw a fit if he heard what his little girl has been up too. Razz
And him being an ex-cop doesn’t help matters.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 on Tue 23 Jun 2009 - 14:42

Danjo3 wrote:
Tommygunner70 wrote:I mean, Hillshire might throw a fit if he heard what his little girl has been up too. Razz
And him being an ex-cop doesn’t help matters.

I rest my case. Razz

Heck, I am sure that Lorenzo would throw a fit. Heh, Though I am not sure if Bianchi would be interested or angry, seeing as he is the psychology expert Razz

But I can see it now. "I wonder how drugs affect the Cyborgs" Evil

Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Tue 23 Jun 2009 - 15:01

Tommygunner70 wrote:But I can see it now. "I wonder how drugs affect the Cyborgs" Evil
Claes might actually enjoy her job. Wink

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 on Tue 23 Jun 2009 - 15:06

Danjo3 wrote:
Tommygunner70 wrote:But I can see it now. "I wonder how drugs affect the Cyborgs" Evil
Claes might actually enjoy her job. Wink

Hmm... Anyone using a syringe with anything other then conditioning on my Claes will feel the wrath of the Dutchmen.

Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Tue 23 Jun 2009 - 16:30

Tommygunner70 wrote:
But I can see it now. "I wonder how drugs affect the Cyborgs" Evil

Beatrice might get some steady income.

Right Nacht? Wink

boomer_gonz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Tue 23 Jun 2009 - 21:13

A jug of wine, an ounce of weed and though. Things that could have happen in V10 Evil

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Wed 24 Jun 2009 - 2:53

Hillshire: “I can’t believe you. I let you out of my sight for one week, and you become a dope fiend.”

Triela: “I don’t think smoking a little marijuana classifies me as a dope fiend.”

Hillshire: “It was that Britney girl that put you up to this, wasn’t it?”

Triela: “No! I was just curious. And besides, everyone was doing it.”

Hillshire: “Oh, and I suppose if everyone was jumping off bridges, you’d jump too?”

Triela: “Come on! Don’t sit there and tell me you’ve never tried it.”

Hillshire: “Hey, we’re talking about you here, not me. I have half a mind to ground you.”

Triela: “You do and you’ll be watching TV with your right hand from now on.”

Hillshire: “Watch it young lady! You’re not too old for me to put over my knee.”

Triela: “There won’t be anymore of that either.”

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 on Wed 24 Jun 2009 - 3:49

Danjo3 wrote:Hillshire: “I can’t believe you. I let you out of my sight for one week, and you become a dope fiend.”

Triela: “I don’t think smoking a little marijuana classifies me as a dope fiend.”

Hillshire: “Oh, and I suppose if everyone was jumping off bridges, you’d jump too?”

Hillshire: “Hey, we’re talking about you here, not me. I have half a mind to ground you.”

Hillshire: “Watch it young lady! You’re not too old for me to put over my knee.”

HAHAHAHA

WIN!

Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MikhailN on Wed 24 Jun 2009 - 4:19

Danjo3 wrote:Hillshire: “I can’t believe you. I let you out of my sight for one week, and you become a dope fiend.”

Is that complete fantasy or based on your own life experience?

MikhailN

Male

Forum Posts : 583

Registration date : 2009-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Wed 24 Jun 2009 - 4:21

Somehow, the Hilshire of the B&B U' isn't one to be intimidated so easily.

I see Hilshire responding with something like...

Hilshire: Fine, I'll be getting close to Priscilla on the weekdays and Ferro on the weekends.

Triela: You...you wouldn't...

Hilshire: And you will just have to make due with Amadeo and his wandering eyes or worse...the girl-boys.

Triela: Wha..bu...I...wha...

In other words...PWNED!!!

Last edited by boomer_gonz on Wed 24 Jun 2009 - 4:24; edited 1 time in total

boomer_gonz

Male

Back to top Go down