Biff & Little Britney

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Biff & Little Britney

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 25 Oct 2009 - 10:27

Biff’s Birthday Part 1

Little Britney was having a hard time sitting still in the living room of the new villa. Roughly an hour earlier, at seven in the morning, she had called Biff and asked him to meet her there. Of course the address she had given him was a complete mystery.

“Where exactly are you, sweetheart?”

“You’ll find out when you get here.”

“This isn’t some kind of surprise party is it?”

“No… but I think you’re going to be surprised.”

Antonio, who had a glass of scotch in his hand, was trying to determine whether one of the paintings that hung on the wall was genuine or simply a reproduction. “Why don’t you sit down? You’re wearing a rut in the floor.”

“I can’t, I’m too nervous.”

“So am I, but you don’t see me bouncing off the walls.”

“Well maybe if I was hitting the sauce, I wouldn’t be either.” She said with a tinge of brat in her voice. “Don’t you think it’s a little early to be drinking?”

“Are you kidding?” He lifted the glass and took a sip. “I’d have started when I woke up if there’d been any booze handy.”

Little Britney sighed. “God, you are such a fag.”

He turned and glared at her. “You know, I’m getting a little tired of all your sexual slurs.”

“Really?” She thought about this for a moment. “You mean like, butt pirate?”

“Exactly.” He said with a scowl. “Tell me, you ever talk to Biff that way?”

“Of course not.”

“And whys that? He’s as gay as I am.”

“It’s because Biff happens to be the most awesome man on the face of the earth, while you, in addition to being a fanny bandit, are also a total dork.”

“Let me tell you something…”

“But that’s OK,” She interrupted. “Because you’re my dork.”

He stared at her a moment with his mouth open, then shook his head in defeat and sat down on the couch. “I really hate it when you do that.”

“Do what?” She was the very picture of innocence.

“Steal the wind out of my sails.”

She laughed as she skipped over and gave him a peck on the cheek. She then twirled around in a circle. “Don’t you just love what Vanessa did with this place?”

“I have to admit, I’m impressed.”

“Do you think its masculine enough? I told her I wanted it manly.”

“I think she pretty much hit it on the head.”

“And isn’t this the coolest furniture you’ve ever seen?”

“It’s definitely the most expensive furniture I’ve ever seen.”

“Come on, It didn’t cost that much.”

“Oh yeah? I happen to know this is a ten thousand euro, Italiana Salotti I have my butt planted on.” He took out a cigarette and lit it. Britney quickly walked up, took the cigarette from his hand and dropped it in his scotch glass.

“A Salotti that won’t be worth squat if a certain inebriated idiot decides to start burning holes in it.”

“I’m not inebriated.” He got up and walked to the kitchen. “Not yet anyway.”

“Why don’t you wait till the party this afternoon?” She called after him. “You can drink yourself into a coma with all the Handlers.”

“I’ll already be in a coma, honey – a Biff induced coma.”

He poured a fresh drink, then leaning on the pass through, studied her closely. “What did you mean by ‘Handlers’?”

Britney realized she had just sipped-up again. She waved her hand and tried to play it off. “It’s just a name we kids have for the case workers.”

“Kind of like how you call Biff your big brother?”

“Something like that.”

“Tell me, these people at the Agency, the ones who run the show, do they have any kind of problem with the relationship between you two?”

“No, why would they?” She said defensively. “And why are you getting so nosy all the sudden?”

She could tell by the way he stared down at his glass while swirling it that she had hurt his feelings. “I was just kind of thinking, that since I’m yours and all… maybe you’d talk to me.”

Little Britney sighed. She went to him and put her arms around his waist, resting her head on his chest. “There’s nothing to talk about.” She said softly.

At first, Antonio was content to just look the other way, to pretend everything was as it should be. But as time passed, and the feelings he had for Biff and little Britney grew more intense, he was finding that impossible to do.

“Are you sure?”

“Positive. You don’t have to worry.”

He was also starting to feel a need to protect this girl. “Well, if you ever do want to talk, I’m always here. OK?”

“I know.” She squeezed him tightly. “Thanks, Tony.”

A familiar sound coming through the open window suddenly caught Antonio’s attention. He walked over and looked out at the street where a car was just pulling up.

“What’s wrong?” Britney asked.

He took a deep breath and turned to face her.

“It’s show time.”

THE END

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Forum Posts : 2609

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 28 Oct 2009 - 23:10

Hah, Brit and Tony have come a ways together from her threatening to break his legs Smile

Late comment... life has been kicking my ass lately sweat

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Sat 31 Oct 2009 - 13:28

Haha, been manageing to grab a block or two of this at a time in my breaks.

Gotta say: love it, particularly how you're somehow manageing to play the entire thing with a resonably straight face.

Looking out for the next chunk.

Alfisti

Forum Posts : 5734

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Sat 31 Oct 2009 - 15:08

Good

ElfenMagix

Forum Posts : 5667

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Fri 13 Nov 2009 - 20:02

I just caught up with the whole story (at least what's posted here).
Danjo, I usually don't like using internet parlance but in this case I can officially say "I LOL'ed."

Looking forward to your next chapter...!

Professor Voodoo

Forum Posts : 3422

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sat 14 Nov 2009 - 11:50

@Professor Voodoo wrote:I just caught up with the whole story (at least what's posted here).
Danjo, I usually don't like using internet parlance but in this case I can officially say "I LOL'ed."

Looking forward to your next chapter...!
Thanks Voodoo.

And you won't have to wait long for the next chapter - it comes out tomorrow.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 15 Nov 2009 - 14:00

Biff’s Birthday Part II

The area Biff was driving through was completely unfamiliar to him. The road snaked along the coast which was dotted with up-scale sea side houses. He racked his brain trying to come up with someone he knew who might live there, but nothing registered.
When he finally reached his destination he knew he was at the right place, having recognized Antonio’s car in the driveway.

“Well, this ought to be interesting.” He said to himself as he made his way up the sidewalk, still wondering who it was the place belonged to.

When He got to the front door and rang the bell, it was Britney who answered. “Hey, sweetheart.”

She immediately jumped up and threw her arms around him, nearly knocking him off his feet. “Happy birthday, Biff!”

“Thank you.” When he regained his balance, he hugged her and kissed her cheek.

“Come on in!” She grabbed his arm and pulled him inside. Once he was in the living room and saw Antonio, he knew something wasn’t right. Not only was the man drinking at eight in the morning, but he looked a bit pale.

“Hi, Tony.” He said with a smile.

“Hey, Biff.” He said. “Happy birthday.”

“Thanks.”

Little Britney took a step back and frowned. “That’s it?” She asked. “No hug, no kiss, no nothing? Boy, the sparks really fly when you two get together don’t they?” She knew how self-conscious they were when it came to showing physical affection in front of her. It was something she had been trying to remedy.

Antonio looked at Biff. “Do you want to hit her or should I?”

Biff laughed. “I’ll let you know in a second.” He looked down at his little sister. “I’m going to guess you didn’t bring me here just to wish me happy birthday?”

“Nope, it’s to give you your present.”

“Great. What is it?”

“First off, what do you think of this neighborhood?”

“I don’t know. Kind of ritzy I guess.”

“And how about this house?”

“It’s really nice.” He said looking around. “Whose is it?”

Britney took a deep breath. “It belongs to the person I love more then anyone in the whole world.”

Biff, having naturally assume that the house already had an owner, jumped to the wrong conclusion. He looked at her with a scowl. “Are you telling me you’re screwing around with someone again?”

“No!” She said, slapping his arm. “I’m talking about you, stupid!”

“Me?”

“Yes, you.”

“I don’t get it.”

“This is your house.”

He was sure he was missing something. “How do you figure that?”

“It’s my present to you.”

“What?”

“Goddamn, Biff,” Antonio interjected. “She bought it for you!”

He looked down at Britney with an expression of disbelief. “You bought me this house?”

She smiled timidly. “Happy birthday.”

Antonio downed his drink in one gulp.

Biff ran his hand through his hair. “Let me see if I got this straight. Last year you bought me a $35 watch… and this year it’s a freaking house?”

“Yeah. Pretty awesome, isn’t it?”

He started to pace back and forth. “I don’t believe this…”

“Don’t you like it?” She asked, starting to pout a bit.

“It’s not that, it’s just…” Even though he was in a state of shock, a sudden realization hit him. He turned to Antonio.

“We’re you in on this?”

Though Antonio’s first gut reaction was to turn and flee, he knew he had to stand by Britney. “Yeah, I helped her.”

Biff stared at him for a moment and then said. “Could you give us a second?”

He looked at Biff, then at Britney. “Sure. I’ll be on the patio.”

Once Antonio was gone, he turned back to Britney in what was almost a panic. “You told him who you are?”

She stared to wring her hands. “Kind of…”

“Are you out of your fucking mind?!”

“I didn’t tell him anything about Section 2.”

“You weren’t supposed to tell him anything about anything!

“But he’s practically family.”

“The hell with that! It’s a breach of security!”

“Tony’s not a breach!”

“Oh my god.” He walked to the door and back again. “When you’re in this country you don’t say shit to anyone unless you clear it with me first!”

“I’m sorry.” She started to tear up.

“You wait here.” He began to walk towards the patio.

“Biff, I swear to god if you’re mean to him I’ll never speak to you again!”

“I’m not going to be mean to anyone!”

When he stepped out onto the patio, he found Antonio looking out over the ocean, smoking a cigarette.

“Tony?”

“You come out here to beat me up?” He said, not bothering to turn around.

Biff sighed. “You know I’d never do a thing like that.”

“I’d like to think so.”

After a short silence, Biff said, “I guess you’re wondering what he hell’s going on.”

“All I’m wondering is why you didn’t tell me about her.”

“It’s… complicated.”

“So I gather.” He dropped his cigarette and snuffed it out under his shoe. “You now, after all this time I would have thought I’d be worthy of your trust.”

“I do trust you, Tony”

Antonio turned and faced him. “Do you?”

“Yes.” He began to search for the right words. “You just have to understand that…”

“Shut up, alright.” Antonio’s voice was steady and calm. “We can talk about this another time. Right now, there’s something more important going on.”

He pointed through the French doors and into the living room. Biff saw that Britney was now sitting on the couch with her head down.

“That little girl loves you more then you’ll ever know. She poured herself into this project to make your birthday special – to make you happy.”

Biff watched as she wiped her eyes with her sleeve.

“Now the way I see it, you have two choices. You can either keep acting like a total jerk and break her heart, or you can get your ass in there and start fussing over this place.”

Biff felt a sudden tug at his own heart. He looked down at the Timex on his wrist and smiled. “You know, I never take this off. I mean, unless I’m taking a shower. I even sleep with it on. I know it’s just a cheap piece of shit but… it’s hers.”

Antonio also smiled. “I know.”

He paused for a moment as he got to the doors. “Tell me something, how much did all this set her back?”

“That’s another thing we’ll talk about later.”

“That much, huh?”

“Just go already.”

Biff sat down next to his little sister and put his arm around her. “Don’t cry sweetheart.”

“I’m sorry, Biff. I guess I messed up again, didn't I.”

“No you didn’t.” He gave her shoulder a squeeze. “I just overreacted, that’s all. Like you said, Tony’s practically family.”

She wiped her eyes. “It’s OK if you don’t want to live here. I’ll understand.”

“Are you kidding? What kind of idiot wouldn’t want to live in a place like this?”

“You mean that?” She said, looking up at him.

“Sure I do. It’s gorgeous.”

“So you really like it?”

“Sweetheart, it’s the second best gift I ever got.”

“Second?”

He kissed her on the forehead. “You’re the first.”

When the two embraced, little Britney whispered in his ear. “God, I love you so much.”
As Biff fought back his own tears, he wondered just what it was he had done with his miserable life to deserve this girl.

A short time later found Britney excitedly pulling Biff from room to room as she gave him the grand tour. For his part, Biff went out of his way to let her know how wonderful he thought everything was. The second floor bedrooms were the last stop. As they stepped out of the last room and into the hallway, Biff paused and stroked her hair.

“So, have you picked yours out yet?”

“My what?” She asked, putting her hand on his.

“Your room.”

“You mean, my own room?”

“Well sure. You don’t think I’m going to make you sleep on the couch do you?”

“I really don’t mind...”

“Forget it. Pick one out and we’ll totally chick-ify it. You can even keep your stuff here so you don’t have to schlep so much crap with you when you sleep over.”

Little Britney smiled from ear to ear. “Cool!”

“And since you won’t be sleeping on my crappy couch anymore, you don’t have an excuse to keep crawling into bed with me.”

She put her arms around him. “Who says I need an excuse?”

THE END

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 29 Nov 2009 - 12:00

Biff’s Birthday Part III

It was two o’clock in the afternoon and Biff’s party was well under way. In attendance were most of the fratello’s and several of the support staff. To Britney’s surprise, Jean and Rico even made an appearance. She had also spent several days begging Giomar to come and bring his little brother Marcello so that he, Triela and herself could all surf together.

It was an absolutely beautiful day under a clear blue sky. There were several tables set up around the pool that were laden with food. Still another was used as a self serve bar. Since it was a pool party, most of the adults were dressed in short sleeves and shorts, while the girls all wore their swimsuits. Most of the adults sat and stood around in groups talking, while the girls congregated at the shallow end of the pool.

Sandro and Petra were standing together on the deck, not far from where the girls splashed and giggled. She was doing her best to get his attention, while he in turn was busy eyeing Britney. She twirled around in front of him in her new and very revealing bikini, attempting to flirt with him.

“What do you think?” She asked. “Do you like it?”

“Yeah, it’s fine.” He answered, still distracted.

“Of course there’s one problem with it.”

“What’s that?” He mumbled.

She slid up next to him, pressing her breast against his arm. “It’s just so oblivious when I get a little chilly.”

“Then put a shirt on.” He noticed Amadeo stepping up to the bar table. “Why don’t you go play for awhile, I have someone I need to talk to.”

“Alright…” She felt the sting of rejection once again. As of late, it was a feeling that was becoming more the rule then the exception.

Sandro walked up next to Amadeo and grabbed a glass. “How goes it?”

“Good. You?”

“Can’t complain.” He said, picking up the ice tongs. “This is a hell of a nice place, isn’t it?”

“Yes it is.”

“I’ll tell ya, I don’t know what Biff’s problem is.” Sandro said with a laugh. “If I had a filthy rich cyborg, I’d take her to the cleaners.”

“I’m sure you would.”

Amadeo turned to walk away, but was stopped by Sandro’s hand on his shoulder. “Hang on a minute, I wanted to ask you something.”

“What.”

“Well, it’s just that I heard a rumor about you.”

“And what would that be.”

“That you’re nailing Britney.”

Amadeo had never liked Sandro, and this conversation was not helping matters. “Who told you that?”

“Hey, you know I can’t divulge my sources.” He said with a smile. “So, is it true?”

“What it is, is none of your business.”

“Take it easy buddy, I know where you’re coming from.” Sandro took a quick look around to make sure they were not within ear shot of anyone else. “I’ll let you in on a little secret - I’ve nailed her myself.”

“Is that right?” The former Marine was doing his best to keep his temper in check. “What’s the matter, Petra not doing it for you anymore?”

“Oh, don’t get me wrong, she’s a good kid. She just doesn’t have Britney’s… talent.”

“Talent?”

“You know what I’m talking about.” He leaned in close. “She may only be thirteen, but she’s a little wild cat in the sack.”

Amadeo put his glass down hard on the table and glared at him. “You’re a real fucking asshole, you know that.” He turned and walked away.

“What?” Sandro asked after him, genuinely surprised by his reaction. “God, what a prick…”

He happened to glance over in time to see little Britney entering the house.

In the kitchen, she retrieved a tray of appetizers from the refrigerator and setting it on the counter, began to remove the plastic wrap. As she turned to throw it in the trash, she was surprised to find Sandro standing in the doorway. He smiled and walked up to her.

“Those look delicious. You make them yourself?”

“Yeah, I did.”

“Cool. You’re quite the little hostess.”

“Thanks.” She turned back towards the tray, but he stopped her by putting his hand on her forearm.

“Sandro, I really need to get these out.”

“What’s your hurry?” He looked out the window at the pool. “They got plenty to eat out there.”

She turned back around. “What do you want?”

“I just wanted to let you know that I brought a little weed with me.”

“You did?”

“Yep. And I thought if maybe you’re interested, we could sneak off a little later and burn one.”

“And?” She asked, crossing her arms.

“And what?” He was using his innocent little boy look on her.

“I know you have something else on your mind besides smoking.”

“Not a thing.” He flashed a smile that gave her butterflies in her stomach.

“What about Petra?”

“Don’t worry about her, she won’t even miss us.”

Deep down, Little Britney knew it was a bad idea. Even if the two did nothing more then smoke together, it would still be a blatant violation of Petra’s fratello. What’s more, the very sight of the man sent her mind down a forbidden road it should not be on. Never the less, as was often the case with Britney, her logic was once again consigned to the back burner.

“Well, I guess,” She said hesitantly. “As long as it’s just getting high and nothing else.”

“Great.” He suddenly moved towards her. She took a step back and found she was up against the refrigerator. “But you know, I’ve always had this philosophy in life.”

“What would that be?” She started to tremble.

“Never… rule out anything.” He put his hand up to her face and caressed her cheek. To Britney, his touch felt like a jolt of electricity.

“You need to stop.” Her words were half hearted at best.

“I would, if I thought that’s what you really wanted,” She could smell the faint scent of whiskey on his breath. “But I don’t think you do.”

He traced her lower lip with his thumb, making her knees go weak. Then, leaning forward, he covered her mouth with his own, his tongue finding hers. She felt her mind cloud over as her body surrendered. She threw her arms around his neck and pressed against him as tightly as she could. She felt as thought she were melting.

Sandro pulled back slightly. “Whoa! I forgot how fast you heat up.”

“Just shut up and kiss me.” She panted.

“Oh, believe me, I will,” He slid his hands down to her back and rested them on her bottom. “But I think maybe we should continue this somewhere else. What do you say we go check out the beach?”

Without a word, she grabbed his hand and started to lead him towards the front door so no one on the patio would see them leave.

Then something strange happened.

She was never able to adequately explain it when she talked about it later, except to say
that it was like a moment of clarity. It was as if a part of her mind that had been ignored for far too long decided to come forward and kick down the doors. With it came an image, an image of a girl. She was every bit as real and intense as the man she was giving herself to.

I want you to promise me, right here and now that you won’t go near that man again. Ever!

It was Triela. It was the promise.

The blond girl’s eyes flashed with the intensity of blue neon.

This isn’t some kind of little game – someone could really get hurt!

Britney reached down as deep as she could and grasped at the last once of strength she had left. She then used it to stop and let go of his hand.

“No!” She managed to say between breaths.

“What’s the matter?” He reached for her again, but this time she knocked his hand away.

“You… you belong to Petra, not me.”

“Hey, I told you, she’ll never…”

“No!” She said though clinched teeth. When Sandro looked at the young girl, he actually saw tears of frustration in her eyes. “Not now, not ever!”

She quickly went back for the tray and pushed her way past him.

“Hey, wait!” He called after her, but she was already out of the French doors and onto the patio.

Her head was spinning as she stepped out into the sunlight. She dropped the tray onto the first table she came to and, with a few running steps, dove head first into he deep end of the pool. She hoped that somehow, the cool water would douse the fire Sandro had started in her. She stayed under as long as she could, opening her eyes and mouth, wishing that the chlorine would turn to salt.

When she finally broke the surface, and shook her head, she was face to face with Triela. The blond girl smiled and gave her a quick hug, whispering in her ear, “I’m very proud of you.”

She wasn’t quite sure how, but her big sister always knew.

Triela paddled off to join the other girls who were engaged in an epic splash fight. Little Britney went to the side of the pool and concentrated on the two boards that rested against the house. One was hers, the other was Triela’s. If she were out in the surf right now, none of this would matter, it would all go away. It always did.

“Hey, Britney!” It was Henrietta, bouncing up and down in the water. “Get over here. I need you on my team!”

Britney could not help but notice that Petra was on Henrietta’s ‘team’. She rested her head on the wet stones lining the pool, thinking about what a long day it was going to be.

Later that night after everyone had gone home, little Britney went to her room to change for bed. When she unzipped her overnight bag she found something that surprised her. She lifted out a baggie containing around a quarter once of marijuana. On it was a post-it note with a simple message written on it:

Sorry Brit

No hard feeling Ok
Sandro

Little Britney smiled. “The bastard could’ve at least left me some papers.”

She tucked it into the bottom of her bag.

THE END

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 29 Nov 2009 - 14:06

BTW: This story fell on my 2000th post in the form. Is that cool or what?

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Sun 29 Nov 2009 - 23:22

It's a riot as usual, Danjo! I particularly like the dichotomy between Britney's horniness and the innocent image of the other girls having a "splash fight" in the pool.

She stayed under as long as she could, opening her eyes and mouth, wishing that the chlorine would turn to salt.

That's got to be my favorite line from this installment. It's simple, but goes straight to the point. Keep up the good work!
Professor Voodoo

Male

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Mon 30 Nov 2009 - 0:18

Good

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
ElfenMagix

Male

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Mon 30 Nov 2009 - 5:14

Thanks guys. To be honest, the reason I ended the arc with this story is because I was getting sick of my own fluff.

“I don’t hate him specifically, it’s the rest of you selfish adults I hold a grudge against.”
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Mon 30 Nov 2009 - 9:32

Getting sick of your own fluff? LOL! BEEN THERE!
Thats why I tend to limit the actions of my OCs or else Britney and Rachel might be going around having Roman orgies about the compound... AND THEN COMPARE NOTES!!!

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Mon 30 Nov 2009 - 16:14

After I contracted diabetes from Biff’s Birthday Part II, I knew it was time to head in a different direction.

“I don’t hate him specifically, it’s the rest of you selfish adults I hold a grudge against.”
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Mon 30 Nov 2009 - 22:32

@Danjo3 wrote:I knew it was time to head in a different direction.

Are we ever going to hear more about Britney's irrational zombie fixation?

Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Wed 2 Dec 2009 - 3:00

@Professor Voodoo wrote:Are we ever going to hear more about Britney's irrational zombie fixation?
Actually, the B&B story started in a RPG thread that was zombie related. That’s why she was making reference to them.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 13 Dec 2009 - 11:32

‘TIS THE SEASON

Little Britney sat on the front steps in a bath robe taking to her brother Kevin on her cell phone.

“So you guy’s are stopping in New York first?” He asked

“Yeah, I’m finally going to meet Biff’s family.”

“Wow! Sounds like you two are getting serious.”

“Very funny.”

“Are they going to have their Christmas early?”

“They don’t have Christmas.”

“Why not?”

“Biff is Jewish.”

“Really? I didn’t know that.”

“Well, he’s not exactly what you’d call devout. I don’t think he’s been to Temple once since we’ve been together.”

“How’s he doing anyway?”

“He’s fine. He’s in Milan for a few days on business.”

“Cool.” He said. “So, how are things at the Agency?”

“Same as always. They’re keeping me busy as hell.”

“Are you still messing around with that Amadeo dude?”

“That depends on what your definition of messing around is.”

“Alright then, let me rephrase the question. Are you still fucking that Amadeo dude?”

“Occasionally, I suppose.”

“God, you’re such a slut.”

“Speaking of sluts, are you still seeing Jennifer?”

“She’s not a slut.”

“Fine then, a skank.”

“What do you have against her anyway?”

“Back in boarding school, she used to run around behind my back calling us ‘new money’.”

“Come on, that was a long time ago. She’s done a lot of growing up since then.”

“Yeah, and a lot of growing out too. What is she now, a D-cup?”

“I wouldn’t know. I admire her for her mind.”

“I’ll bet you do.” She said with a laugh.

“At least she’s my own age, unlike Amadeo, who’s old enough to be your father.”

“What can I say, I prefer older men.”

After a moment he asked. “By the way, are you on birth control?”

“Why the hell does everyone keep asking me that?!”

“Well I don’t know about everyone else, but I’d like to make sure our money stays in our family. I don’t too much want some Italian playboy getting his hands on any of it.”

“Amadeo isn’t interested in our money.”

“Brit, everyone’s interested in money.”

“You know, you’re starting to sound just like Dad.”

“I’ll take that as a compliment.”

“Good, because that’s how I meant it.” Little Britney smiled. “And you’re just as handsome as he was too.”

She could almost feel him blushing over the phone.

“No I’m not.”

“Yes you are. Why else would all the girls constantly be chasing after you?”

“Well, you have a point there.” He said with an embarrassed laugh.

“You’re going to fill Dad’s shoes perfectly someday.”

“I don’t know, those are some pretty big shoes.”

“You can do it, I just know it.”

“Thanks, Brit.” He said. “That means a lot.”

“I wouldn’t say it if I didn’t truly believe it.”

In earlier times, Britney and Kevin had not been what you would call close. As a matter of fact, they barely acknowledged each others existence. But ever since his ordeal with the Agency, he felt as though he had a new sister, one who constantly fussed and doted over him. He had told her on several occasions that it was not necessary, but it had not slowed her down in the least.

“So, you’re getting here on the 23rd?”

“Yeah.”

“What time?”

“Around three o’clock.”

“As soon as you get a chance, make sure you e-mail me the flight info.”

“Why?”

“So I can have a driver waiting to pick you up.”

“You don’t have to bother, Biff’s renting a car.”

“Why’s that?”

“He’s not really all that comfortable with limos.”

“Oh. Well, whatever floats his boat.”

“By the way,” She said. “There’s something I forgot to tell you. Antonio’s coming with us. Is that alright?”

“Sure. Why wouldn’t it be?”

“I’m just checking.”

“Brit, this is your house too, you can bring anyone here you want.”

“I know, I’m just trying to be a considerate sister that’s all”

“It’s fine by me. Hell, the more the merrier.”

“Cool.” She said. “Well, I’ve got to let you go for now. I have someone waiting for me.”

“Alright, I’ll see you soon.”

“I love you.” She said.

“Yeah, I know.”

After a short pause she said. “You know, it wouldn’t kill you to say it.”

“Fine.” He sighed. “I love you too.”

“See ya.” She chirped.

“Later.”

Little Britney put the phone into her pocket and walked back inside. She entered the apartment and went straight to the bedroom, where Amadeo was laying on his the bed smoking a cigarette.

“How’s Kevin doing?” He asked.

“Great.” She said, shedding her robe. “I think he’s finally getting over the hump.”

“I’m glad to hear that. He’s a good kid.”

“Yes he is.” She crawled onto the bed next to him and began to gently kiss his chest.

“Now,” She purred seductively. “Where were we?”

THE END

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 3 Jan 2010 - 11:42

INTERMISSION PART 2

The following is a transcript of an interview I did for Fan Fiction Weekly with the two starring characters of my story, Biff & Little Britney.

Enjoy.

Dan: Thanks for coming today guys.

Sylvester: Glad to be here.

Britney: Same here.

Dan: Well let’s start off with you Sylvester. I hear you have some good news to share with us.

Sylvester: Yes I do. Me and Karen recently welcomed a new addition to our family.

Dan: So I hear - a little baby girl right?

Sylvester: Yes. 6 lbs. 8 ozs. Little Alyssa.

Dan: Fantastic. And Alyssa and Mom are doing fine?

Sylvester: They’re doing wonderfully.

Dan: I guess that’s probably the best Christmas present anyone can get isn’t it?

Sylvester: Absolutely. We’re all very exited.

Dan: That’s great. You make sure and give Karen my best.

Sylvester: I’ll do that.

Dan: And Alyssa too.

Sylvester: [laughs]

Dan: Now I’d like to talk about the story for a little bit here. Not so long ago we had Jason join the cast. What is it like working with him?

[Jason Boyd plays the role of Antonio Bonacchi]

Sylvester: It’s been a great experience, Dan. Jason is fine actor and a seasoned
professional. I don’t think a day goes by when I don’t learn something new from him. It’s been a real privilege.

Dan: It’s great to have him on board.

Sylvester: Yes it is.

Dan: Now up until you joined the cast, you basically played evil mook-type villains. How do you contrast that with playing Biff?

Sylvester: I really love the role of Biff because it allows me to break out of that stereotype and play a man who has some true depth. He may a bit of a psychopath under certain circumstances, but he also has the capacity to love and care for those around him. Caring for a little girl is not something any of my former mook characters would ever do.

Dan/Sylvester: [laughs]

Dan: A lot of people were surprised.

Sylvester: Yeah.

Dan: And impressed.

Sylvester: Well I’d like to hope so. It’s a direction I’d like to keep exploring. Sometimes
physical appearances tends to box you in, as mine had in the past, but B&B shows that doesn’t have to be the case.

Dan: In the story, Biff is a gay man. Do you find any difficulties paying that character?

Sylvester: Not at all. Biff is basically straight acting character so it’s not much of a stretch for me. Biff also believes that a person’s sexual orientation is their own business so it’s not something that he wears on his sleeve.

Britney: I have a question. Would you be willing to do a kissing scene with Jason?

Dan: Brit…

Sylvester: Hang on now, I think that’s a fair question. If it were integral and relevant to the plot, and not simply gratuitous, yes, I would be willing to do it.

Britney: I couldn’t agree more.

Dan: Well Brit, it seems you have some things on your mind so why don’t we shift over to you. First off, how have you been?

Britney: I’ve been fine Dan, thank you for asking.

Dan: And how’s California been treating you?

Britney: Oh, it’s been wonderful. I’m having a great time.

Dan: Been getting a lot of surfing in?

Britney: My character in the story surfs, not me.

Dan: Oh that’s right. Sorry. So let’s talk a little about the story.

Britney: Okay.

Dan: How do you feel about the place your character at now?

Britney: Well to be honest, I’m not all that thrilled.

Dan: Really? I thought this is what you wanted?

Britney: In a way yes, but…

Dan: I guess one should be careful what one wishes for.

Britney: I wished for my character to have a love interest, not to be a nympho.

Dan: Well now Brit, your characters over zealous sexual drive was well established from the very start.

Britney: I’m aware of that.

Dan: So you think the story’s gone a little too far?

Britney: No, I think it’s gone a lot too far.

Dan: Then let’s touch on that for a moment. As of late, you’ve done a couple of pretty controversial scenes.

Britney: Yes I have.

Dan: The first being a kissing scene with Sandro. What was that like?

Britney: It was very uncomfortable.

Dan: Why, is he a bad kisser?

Britney: He kisses just fine. As a matter of fact, he’s a very sweet man. It was uncomfortable because I’m only thirteen.

Dan: Was that your first kiss?

Britney: The first time kissing like that, yes.

Dan: Then I guess your nude scene with Amadeo must have really thrown you for a loop.

Britney: That’s putting it mildly.

Dan: Your nude scene with Sylvester didn’t seem to bother you.

Britney: That’s because there was no frontal involved and I wasn’t lying on top of him doing stuff.

Dan: By stuff, you mean kissing?

Britney: You know exactly what I mean.

Dan: Settle down now, Brit. Since you seem to have some pretty strong views on the subject, what would you like to see happen to your character next?

Britney: I’d like to see her leave the Agency and become a Nun.

Dan: That doesn’t sound very exciting.

Britney: Exactly.

Dan: Well it looks like that’s all the time we have for today. I’d like to thank my guests, Britney and Sylvester and all our readers at Cyborg Central. Until next time, happy posting.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Sun 3 Jan 2010 - 12:26

The Power of Claes Compels You!!!
boomer_gonz

Male

Forum Posts : 2558

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Sun 3 Jan 2010 - 13:26

ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Sun 3 Jan 2010 - 22:54

Britney: I’d like to see her leave the Agency and become a Nun.

Marisa: (who has a nun-phobia) You want to become a what!?
Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Mon 4 Jan 2010 - 2:35

Brit’s having a hard time dealing with the price of fame.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sat 16 Jan 2010 - 18:02

Secrets

The whole thing was a pitiful. Stefano had picked a day when all of his room mates would be out for training. He put up a few candles and set the clock radio for a station that played soft rock. When she came into the room, he offered her a beer. She declined and grabbed him by the collar and pulled him onto the bed. Her intentions for the afternoon were crystal clear.

But It didn’t take long for the girl to realize there was a problem.

Little Britney was now just going through the motions. Stefano was again on top of her going at a fever pace. She didn’t see much sense at tying to salvage anything at this point, best to just let him finish. When she felt him start to tense, she put her legs around his back and clamped tight. As his convulsions subsided, she let her feet drop back down to the mattress.

He was breathing heavy, and his full weight was on her. She instinctively rubbed his back. “Are you done?”

“Yeah.” He finally said.

“Good, then get the hell off me.”

The two lay side by side in bed. Stefano took out a cigarette and lit it. He then turned to Britney. “Do you want one?”

“No thanks”

Um, you’re mad at me, aren’t you?”

“Of course not.” She said sarcastically. “As long as you had a good time, that’s all that matters.”

“I’m sorry,” Stefano said, cheeks burning red. “It’s been a while since I’ve been with someone.”

“Oh, it’s been a while, huh?” The irritation in her voice was clear. “Why don’t you stop with the bullshit already? Up until now, you were a virgin.”

“No I wasn’t.” Without thinking, he pulled the covers up over his chest.

“Really? Then how come I had to practically talk you through it?” She reached over him and turned off the radio, which was now playing commercials.

“I just thought that maybe you liked to take the lead.”

“Sometimes I do.” She got out of bed and headed to the bathroom. “But taking the lead and holding a guy’s hand are two different things.”

He was now truly wishing he could disappear. “I didn’t think it was all that bad”

“You came three times before I even got a chance to warm up.” She said from the bathroom. “That sure as hell wasn’t what you told me was going to happen.”

“We could do it again if you’re still…”

“Forget it.” She said stepping back into the room. “I’m already late for a date with my shower massage. God, I can’t believe I fell for all that crap you were throwing at me. I knew I should’ve listened to Triela…”

Stefano had really wanted to impress Britney. He was desperate to show her, or any other female for that matter, that he was still a man, despite what he was in the eyes of the Agency. He had hoped that by satisfying her he could retrieve some small trace of the masculinity that they had systematically stripped from him, but in this, he had failed miserably.

“I know honesty really isn’t your thing,” She said as she began to gather her clothes from the floor. “But you should give it a try sometime. You might be surprised.”

“Alright.” He glanced at her well toned, tan body and took a deep breath. “You… you were my first.”

She looked at him for a moment in surprise, then gradually let a faint smile play on her lips. “You see? That wasn’t so bad was it?”

“I guess not.”

She sat on the edge of the bed and started to button up her blouse. “You know, if you had told me that to begin with I probably would’ve made it more memorable for you.”

“Really?” He tried to force a smile.

“Sure. I’ve never taken a boys virginity before, so this is a first for me too.”

He watched her as she pulled on her socks and then said quietly. “I’m sorry I lied to you.”

“Wow, an apology?” She said with a laugh. “There may be hope for you yet.”

“Britney, can I ask you a favor?”

“As long as it doesn’t have anything to do with sex, yes”

“It doesn’t.” He looked down and started to fidget with the covers. “I was kind of wondering if… maybe we could keep this between you and me. I mean… it’s really no one else’s business.”

She studied him closely for a moment. “I would’ve thought you’d be running to that asshole Palo and telling him how you burned me down.”

He shook his head. “Palo’s the last person I want to have find out.”

“I take it you’ve convinced him your some kind of sex machine too, huh?”

“No… it’s just…” When he glanced up, he found himself caught by her eyes. The intensity was both frightening and soothing at the same time. He felt that she had seen the answer before he even opened his mouth. It was difficult, but he finally broke contact and hung his head again. “Yes, I did.”

As she looked at him, she could not help but feel something that approached a sisterly pang. She was also reminded of how fragile the male ego can be. “Don’t worry about it.” She said with a smile. “It’ll be our little secret, I promise”

“Thanks.”

When he did not look up, Britney felt herself being moved by the realization that underneath the swaggering blow-hard, was nothing more then a sad, lonely boy.

“You know,” She said. “I’ve kind of been acting like bitch about this. It really wasn’t as bad as I was making out.”

He could easily see what she was trying to do. “You’re just saying that.”

“No I’m not. You did good… for your first time. You just need a little more experience, and I’m sure a cutie like you won’t have any problem with that.”

He looked up at her with an expression of genuine disbelieve. “You think I’m Cute?”

“Well yeah,” She said. “But I’m sure you hear that all the time.”

No one had ever even told him he mattered, much less that he was cute. If he had not had so much practice holding back his tears, he would have started to cry. He sat silently and watched her as she finished dressing. She then reached out and smoothed the shaggy hair from his eyes. “You know, once you get a few notches on your belt, I just might have to come back for another a visit.”

He gave her a weak smile. “I’d like that.”

“I have to be going now.” She hesitated for a moment, trying to think of something else to say, but instead leaned down and softly kissed his lips. As she started to walk away, she suddenly stopped and picked something up off the floor. When she turned around, he saw that her panties were dangling from her finger tip.

“Here,” She flipped them onto his bed. “Something to remember me by.” She gave him a playful wink and left the room.

Later that evening, as he was heading back from the chow hall, he heard a voice from behind. “Hey! Stefano, wait up!” It was Palo. He trotted up next to him.

“So what happened?”

"What do you mean?”

“What do I mean?” He gave him a sharp elbow to the side. “That Britney chick, you dumbass. You said you were going to fuck her today.”

“Oh… yeah.”

“So did you?”

Stefano tried his best to put on an air of indifference. “Nah, she shot me down.”

“No shit?” Palo said with a frown. “I thought you said it was a sure thing.”

"I thought it was, but I was wrong.”

“Fucking rich bitch.” He spat on the floor. “The cunt probably thinks she’s too good for us.”

“That’s not it” He said. “I guess I’m just not her type.” He was thinking about her soft skin and the smell of her perfume. The feeling of her warm breath on his cheek and her gentle touch.

Palo found his behavior more then a little strange. Stefano, who was well known for his swaggering arrogance, should have been joining him in slandering the girl, yet here he was acting almost… sensitive.

Palo wrote it off to disappointment. He slapped his friend on the back. “Well, it’s her loss right? The bitch missed out on the best fuck she’ll ever get.”

“Yeah, sure”

Several days later, as he lay in bed unable to sleep, he did something he had done every night since his afternoon with Britney – he took her panties out from under his pillow and held it to his cheek, her scent only barely detectible now. He knew that the two of them would never be together, but try as he might, he just could not get her out of his mind. He wondered what it would be like if he could somehow magically become the lover Amadeo was and take her to unimagined heights of ecstasy. What would his chances be with her then? Would she look at him again the way she did that day and see inside…

There in the dark, as he thought of her piercing eyes, his mind inadvertently wondered away from him. He caught himself trying to figure out some way to send her flowers.

Fuck this! It’s nothing more then what those fucking adults call puppy love, and in a few days I’ll be kicking myself for having these feelings in the first place. Palo’s right, she’s just a cunt! A rich, stuck up cunt!

As he had done the previous night and the night before, he vowed that first thing in the morning, the delicate pink panties would be going in the trash…

…this time for sure.

Last edited by Danjo3 on Mon 18 Jan 2010 - 7:36; edited 1 time in total

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Sun 17 Jan 2010 - 8:10

...and set the clock radio for a station that played soft rock. When she came into the room, he offered her a beer.
While I do not personally acknowledge the possibility of cyborgs that have a "Y" chromosome, this passage brilliantly sets the tone for how resource-poor and socially inept they are.

I knew I should’ve listened to Triela…”
Ye gods...is blondie the biggest cock-blocker in the SWA, or what!?

She looked at him for a moment in surprise, then gradually let a faint smile play on her lips. “You see? That wasn’t so bad was it?”
We've seen this before from Britney...she tears a guy down, then at the critical moment turns 180 degrees and acts sweetly so he can't retaliate.

“You know, once you get a few notches on your belt, I just might have to come back for another a visit.”
Sadly, who else is Stefano really going to score with? Given a cyborg's short life span and limited social contact this might be a one time deal for him.

“That’s not it” He said. “I guess I’m just not her type.” He was thinking about her soft skin and the smell of her perfume. The feeling of her warm breath on his cheek and her gentle touch.
I'm surprised Palo didn't catch a wiff of that perfume on Stefano...he does have cyborg senses after all, doesn't he?

…he took her panties out from under his pillow and held it to his cheek, her scent only barely detectible now.
Pretty lurid when considering you're talking about 13 year olds, but I guess you are constrained by the limits of your character here.

If you're interested in literary nit-picking, there was a long section in here that had a whole lot of he's & she's...I was getting kind of dizzy from pronoun overload. Still, an entertaining chapter as always...I'm looking forward to the next installment.

BTW; I gave Britney a one-line mention in my episode #5...just a note about her involvement in some after-hours dormitory shenanigans...hope you don't mind.
Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Sun 17 Jan 2010 - 13:48

@Professor Voodoo wrote:

Yes, but then every male cyborg in the Agency is trying to nail her based on said fan-fiction...

What? I like donuts! - Betty Suarez
If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Scissors of victory! - Yui Hirasawa
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10889

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 17 Jan 2010 - 15:46

@Professor Voodoo wrote:If you're interested in literary nit-picking, there was a long section in here that had a whole lot of he's & she's...I was getting kind of dizzy from pronoun overload. Still, an entertaining chapter as always...I'm looking forward to the next installment.
Yeah, I hear ya man. I was thinking the same thing myself but I'm having the hardest time trying to get around it. Up for some beta reading?
@Kiskaloo wrote:Yes, but then every male cyborg in the Agency is trying to nail her based on said fan-fiction...
Male cyborg, or male cyborg author?

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Sun 17 Jan 2010 - 17:54

@Kiskaloo wrote:
@Professor Voodoo wrote:

Yes, but then every male cyborg in the Agency is trying to nail her based on said fan-fiction...

You mean; almost every male cyborg. Evil

boomer_gonz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 17 Jan 2010 - 18:39

@boomer_gonz wrote:
@Kiskaloo wrote:
@Professor Voodoo wrote:
You mean; almost every male cyborg.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Sun 17 Jan 2010 - 18:44

@boomer_gonz wrote:
@Kiskaloo wrote:
@Professor Voodoo wrote:

Its the females that wants to nail her that worries Rachel most!
And people wonder why like her god-father, she sleeps with the gun under her pillow!

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Sun 17 Jan 2010 - 20:49

@ElfenMagix wrote:
@boomer_gonz wrote:
@Kiskaloo wrote:
@Professor Voodoo wrote:

Its the females that wants to nail her that worries Rachel most!
And people wonder why like her god-father, she sleeps with the gun under her pillow!

And damn it all if my over-active imagination still hasn't shut off.

Claes (looking over the surveillance footage of the one(1) camera in Rachel's room as it was the only one she was able to hide well enough): Humph, nothing; nothing at all. One of the best bodies in the house and not even anything that'll pass for a striptease. I swear, and I went to all that trouble just to get in that one little camera too.

Note: One camera is far less than what Claes has in most of the other rooms. Evil

boomer_gonz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Sun 17 Jan 2010 - 23:58

@boomer_gonz wrote:And damn it all if my over-active imagination still hasn't shut off.

Claes (looking over the surveillance footage of the one(1) camera in Rachel's room as it was the only one she was able to hide well enough): Humph, nothing; nothing at all. One of the best bodies in the house and not even anything that'll pass for a striptease. I swear, and I went to all that trouble just to get in that one little camera too.

Note: One camera is far less than what Claes has in most of the other rooms. Evil
In the following days that pasted, Triela is sitting in front of Claes' monitor, looking at the screen. Claes enters the room, seeing Triela violating her equipment.
"What are you doing?!!", Claes yells from across the room, getting closer with every step.
"Just watching Rachel playing with her pussy...", Triela says nonchalantly.

"Yeah?!!", Claes runs from up behind Triela, throwing her off her seat and looks at the screen. Rachel was on her bed playing with Meeshie with a new cat toy. Claes scowls at Triela, "I ought to just kill you for that..."
"Oh go head. If watching Rachel playing with her pussy brings you that much excitement, then you definitely been too kooked up in this room!"

Last edited by ElfenMagix on Mon 18 Jan 2010 - 18:04; edited 1 time in total

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Mon 18 Jan 2010 - 5:53

@ElfenMagix wrote:"Just watching Rachel playing with her pussy...", Triela says nonchalantly.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 31 Jan 2010 - 12:30

Love Notes

Stefano finally had to admit it – the feelings he had for little Britney were not going to go away. Several days ago, as he was staring out the window of his room, he saw her walking with her handler, Biff. Her beautiful smile and golden hair being tossed by the breeze made him feel as though his heart would burst. It was clear he could not go on this way. Out of all the ideas he had about communicating his feelings to her, only one was both practical and safe. He would write her a letter. It would be simple and friendly with no hint what so ever of anything inappropriate. He wanted to let her know that things were different now, that she would be treated like the special girl she was. He would not even think of trying to hold her hand unless she said it was alright. If she could just see her way clear to talk to him again and nothing more, it would be like heaven.

The end product fell far short of his intended goal. Ultimately, he even left out the part about hand holding, thinking it might sound to forward.

Again he was out of the dorm without permission and he knew time was a key factor. If certain adults were to spot him out and about, there would be hell to pay. It was the second day in a row he had tried to track her down without any luck. Though the frustration was burning him like acid, he decided to give up the effort and try again another day.

Passing the cafeteria, he happened to glace in and see Triela sitting at one of the tables studying. An idea suddenly came to him, born more of desperation then common sense. He walked in and cautiously approached her.

There had been bad blood between the two since day one. When he first came to the Agency, his sole mission in life had been the bedding of this girl, and he had employed every deceitful trick he could think of to achieve that goal. As a result, she had developed a deep contempt for him. It wasn’t love, not even anything close, just an animal drive for sexual gratification. How could she ever believe that this was different?

“Triela?”

She did not bother to look up.

He shifted from one foot to the other. “Can I talk to you for a second?”

She took a deep, irritated breath. “I take it you’re aware that you and Palo are forbidden from having any contact with us girls, right?”

“Yeah.” The fact that Triela had failed to mention Marcello was not lost on him. He knew that his friend was regularly invited to have tea with the girls and even accompany them on outings. The adults, for their part, simply looked the other way. While he would never want his sexual orientation to change, he could not help but long for the attention the girls lavished on the weak boy.

“Good, then you need to turn your ass around and start walking.”

“Would you just listen for a second…?”

“I’m not listening to shit!” The blond snapped. “You know, I’ve seen you talking to Britney, and the only reason I haven’t turned you in is because she told me not to.”

“Actually… this is about her.”

Triela leaned back and crossed her arms. “Why doesn’t that surprise me.”

“It’s not what you’re thinking.”

“I’ll bet it’s not.”

“I just want you to give her something.” He produced a small envelope with Britney’s name on it.

“Let me take a wild guess about what’s in there.” She gazed up at the ceiling. “You wrote about what a complete and total stud you are, and that if she just gives you half a chance, you’ll make her teeth sweat. Let me know if I'm in the pallpark here.”

“It’s nothing like that.”

“Then what is it?” It was clear she was fast losing her patients.

He started to fidget. “She just did something nice for me and… I wanted to thank her.”

Triela’s eyes narrowed. “And just why would she ever do anything nice for you?”

He lowered his head. “Because… she’s a nice person.”

At this point, Triela was sensing that something was not quite right. In all of the time she had been associated with this boy, she had never once seen him act like this. There was something more then a simple favor involved here.

“You’re right, Brit is nice.” She said, going back to her book. “That’s why you’re not going to fuck with her.”

Stefano’s head suddenly popped up, an urgent pleading in his voice. “I’m not fucking with her! Please, you have to believe me!”

When Triela looked at the boy, she was immediately taken aback. His face was red and his chin was quivering. She could see he was doing all he could to keep from crying.

Something was very wrong.

After what seemed an eternity to Stefano, she finally spoke. “Alright, I’ll give it to her.” She took the envelope from his hand. “But I’ll tell you this – if I find out you’re trying to get in that girl’s pants, I’m going to come gunning for you. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I do.”

She held the note up in front of him. “Last chance.”

“I want her to have it.” He said, voice cracking.

She leaned over and tucked it into her backpack. “Get lost.”

“Thank you.”

Triela shook her head as she watched the boy quickly trot away, and for some reason, hoped he would make it back without being caught.

“God damnit, Brit…” She said to herself.

THE END

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Sun 31 Jan 2010 - 12:55

...because being communal-mum means solving EVERYONE's problems, not just the problems of those you like

@Danjo3 wrote:The end product fell far short of his intended goal.

Has the end product ever met the intended goal... for any guy? I don't think it has. All light-heartedness aside though, you've captured the sort of futile feeling of doing this sort of thing nicely... and it was fun watching Triela do her U-turn a well.

Shall be waiting on the next installment.

Your lack of planning does not constitute my emergency.
Alfisti

Male

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 31 Jan 2010 - 13:53

@Alfisti wrote:...you've captured the sort of futile feeling of doing this sort of thing nicely...
I think we’ve all been there at one time or another.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Mon 8 Feb 2010 - 2:00

Epic failure on my part...today I saw a stetched Porsche Cayanne, in PINK, but I failed to get a photo (I was passing it at 70mph, and had no camera handy).
Needless to say, a certian OC came to mind.

If anyone else finds themself south of Gainesville, Florida, it's parked alongside I-95, northbound lane.
Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Wed 10 Feb 2010 - 16:21

@Professor Voodoo wrote:Epic failure on my part...today I saw a stetched Porsche Cayanne, in PINK, but I failed to get a photo (I was passing it at 70mph, and had no camera handy).
Needless to say, a certian OC came to mind.
Well, nothing in the Kensington fleet is pink, but I’m sure a vehicle like that would definately get her attention.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 14 Feb 2010 - 11:18

Love Notes Part II

So far, it had been a wonderful day for little Britney. Once her morning classes had concluded, Biff surprised her with a picnic lunch. The two had gone to the small pond located on the grounds and spread a large blanket on its shore. He had packed a basket full of various cheeses, sausage, and croissants, and to top it off, he even let her have a glass of red wine, despite the fact that it was the middle of a work day. Nothing in this world made Britney happier then spending time with this man, and as she sat there soaking up the sun, she found herself wishing the beautiful afternoon would never end. Unfortunately, the demands of the Agency could not be denied.

A little after one o’clock, Britney was back in her room changing for the up coming Taekwondo class, which as always, was being run by Amadeo. The thought of him and the effects of the wine had conspired to make her feel somewhat frisky, and she caught herself mulling over the possibility of an afternoon quickie once the session was finished. Her reverie was interrupted by a knock at the door.

“Entrato, per favore.” Britney was proud of the progress she was making in the mastery of the Italian language. It was one of the few things at the Agency she truly seemed to excel at.

Triela stepped into the room. “Hey, Brit.”

“Hey, Sis!” She said with a beaming smile. “Come siete?”

“I’m fine.” Triela placed her book bag on the table and sat down, a cold look on her face.

Britney could sense the blond girl had something on her mind. “Aren’t you assisting Amadeo today?”

“No, I have some other things to take care of.”

“Oh.” She zipped up her gym bag. “Is there something wrong?”

“I just stopped by to give you this.” She fished the envelope out and tossed it on the table.

“What’s that?”

“A note.” She answered with a stone face. “It’s from Stefano.”

Her expression confirmed the last of Triela’s suspicions.

“Really?”

“Yeah, really.”

Britney could feel her palms start to sweat. “That’s weird.”

“I was thinking the same thing.”

She made a feeble attempt to laugh it off. “I’m sure the pervert’s probably just trying to hit on me or something.”

“I don’t think so.” The blond took a deep breath. “He said it was a thank you for some favor.”

Britney nervously picked up a brush off the vanity and began working on her hair, trying to act as though it was nothing out of the ordinary. “Oh. Well, that was nice of him.”

Her mentor was having none of it. “Mind telling me what the favor was?”

She was loosing her footing, the blond girls eyes were on her back like a hand. “It’s kind of personal. No big deal really.”

Triela stared long and hard at her fellow cyborgs reflection in the mirror. “You slept with him, didn’t you?”

Britney turned around. “No, I didn’t… I just…”

“Brit?” She asked, closing her eyes. “What do you say we skip over all your little lies this time and just jump straight to the truth?”

Once again, Britney felt the familiar, nauseating feeling of being caught red handed, and Triela calling her a liar definitely did not help matters. “Alright, yes… I slept with him.”

“Was it good?” Triela asked, eyes still closed. “Did you get your fix? Did it hold you over for an hour, or however long it was before you had to have your next orgasm?”

Britney set her brush down, flustered by her friends comment. “Why are you being so mean?”

“When Stefano asked me to give this to you, he almost started crying.” She opened her eyes. “Why do you think that was?”

“I… I wouldn’t know.” Her face was turning red.

“No, I don’t suppose you would, so let me fill you in.” She leaned forward in her chair. “That stupid asshole’s in love with you.”

“In love?”

“Yeah.” Triela said sarcastically. “You’ve been there before, so you know what I’m talking about.”

Little Britney had not given Stefano so much as a second thought since the afternoon they spent together. As far as she was concerned, the whole affair was concluded the moment she walked out the door. Truth be told, she felt that he got the better end of the deal, and despite his wanting to keep it secret, would probably end up bragging to Palo anyway. But that was fine with her – boys will be boys after all.

But love? This was the last thing in the world she expected to happen… and the last thing she wanted. Love was an emotion the girl had been avoiding like the plague. And besides, they had only spent one hour together having some extremely forgettable sex. How could anyone fall in love over that?

She turned back to the mirror, not wanting to look her sister in the eye. “Well… that’s not my fault. I didn’t know…”

“Bullshit!” Her voice jumped an octave. “Brit, your own brother used to be one of them. You of all people should’ve seen this coming!” She took a moment to compose herself and then continued. “No one gives a rat’s ass about that guy. They never have and they never will, then suddenly you come along and not only show him attention, but have sex with him. Does it really come as a shock that he’s going to try and hang onto you like he’s drowning?”

Britney sank down onto the bed with her hands folded in her lap. She spoke softly. “I guess I never thought about it like that.”

“And that’s your whole problem – you never think.” Triela stood up and took the envelope off the table. She then walked over to Britney and dropped it on the bed next to her. “I don’t want you to think I’m trying to stand up for Stefano, because I’m not. He’s nothing but a conniving douche bag who got caught in his own trap. But you’re no better, considering all you wanted to do was just use him and then throw him away.”

It was now Britney’s turn to start crying.

Triela ignored the maternal instinct that urged her to comfort the girl. “You can’t just run around doing whatever it is that makes you feel good. That’s not right, and you know it. Do you remember I told you that if you keep this up someone is going to get hurt? Well guess what? Someone’s about to.”

As little Britney wiped her eyes, she could feel the shame burning into her. “Triela… what should I do?”

“Sorry, Brit,” She slung her backpack over her shoulder and turned to walk out. “But you‘re going to have to fix this one on your own.”

She watched as the senior cyborg closed the door behind her. When it came to Britney’s respect and admiration, Triela came second only to Biff. The fact that she had dressed her down so harshly left no doubt about how deep her disappointment really was. When it came to her girls at the Agency, Triela set the bar high, but they were all more or less up too the challenge.

All except Britney. Now, more then ever, she felt unworthy of the sisterhood.

Her hands trembled a bit as she picked up the envelope. She slowly tore one end off and removed the note. She held it gently, as if it were the boy’s own hand.

Dear Britney,

I just wanted to give you a quick line and tell you how much I enjoyed our time together. I know you really didn’t, and again I’m sorry. It was wrong for me to lie to you. You deserve better. You deserve to be treated like the special girl that you are, and not be lied to. I don’t blame you if you don’t believe me. I know I’ve always acted like a big jerk and all of the girls hate me, but things are going to be different from now on. I really mean it. You showed me that it’s safe to let someone see who I really am and that feels good. Nobody else has ever done that. They never tried to see me the way you do. I know this probably sounds crazy and I’m usually a whole lot better with words but I hope you understand.

I’m not trying to scare you off or anything, that’s the last thing I want to do, but I really want you to know that I like you a lot and I was kind of wondering if we could get together again and talk. Just talk and nothing else. Maybe have coffee. I know I’m supposed to stay away from you guys, but we could probably figure something out, like we did before. But only if you want to. Please don’t think I’m trying to pressure you or anything like that, OK. I’d just like to see you again, but only if you want to, OK.

Anyway, I guess that’s it. Hope to hear from you soon, whenever you get a chance I mean. I’ll see you or you can write me or whatever you want to do.

Yours Always,
Stefano

PS: I think your perfume smells really nice. Just in case you were wondering if you should buy some more.

She set the letter down and let her head fall into her hands.

“I’m so sorry Stefano…” She whispered through her tears.

THE END

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Sun 14 Feb 2010 - 12:19

Good Good

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 28 Feb 2010 - 12:58

Love Notes Part III

Stefano, wearing only boxer shorts, lay in his bed leafing through one of Marcello’s movie magazines. It was still three more hours till dinner. Not so long ago, before the ban went into effect, the boys were allowed to eat with the girls at the regular time. Now they had to wait till all of the girls had finished before being allowed in. The worst part was that the buffet was always pretty much cold and picked over by the time they were called. The boys didn’t suffer from a lack of food, just a lack of good food.

Every now and then, there would be a plate covered in aluminum foil, Marcello’s name written on it with black magic marker. If he found it first, before his friends noticed, it would quickly be thrown in the trash, plate and all. Unfortunately, this was not always the case.

“Hey, fag boy.” Palo said. “Your buddies left you another care package.”

Stefano walked up behind him. “Tell me, you ever wonder what it would be like to eat with all your teeth knocked down your throat?”

Palo got his big brothers message loud and clear. He picked up a plate and went silently about his business. Marcello did the same, trying to act as though the girls offering were not even there. While he enjoyed their attention, he was first and foremost a girl-boy, and that is where his true allegiance was. Stefano knew this, and it was one of the reasons he truly liked the weak boy. And anyway, how could he be mad at the girls for taking care of him when he did the exact same thing himself?

“Go ahead and take it, man.” Stefano said warmly. “It’s no big deal.”

“You guy’s can have it.” His face was still red with embarrassment. “I’m not really all that hungry.”

“I’ll take it.” Palo chimed in.

“Sure, go ahead.” Marcello said, picking up a roll.

Palo quickly dropped his own plate into the pasta tray and snatched it up. He pealed back the foil and took a deep whiff. “Sweet.” He said.

The younger cyborg looked up and saw his big brothers scowl. “What? He said I could…”

Three more hours till dinner. Stefano tossed the magazine onto the floor which was already cluttered with trash and dirty clothes.

There was knock at the door.

Stefano knew who it was. It was Accorsi, come by to make his daily check-in. It was the same old routine. He would ask if everything was okay and if there were any messages they wanted to pass on to Jean. He knew well enough that any request offered up would start and stop with this man, so he no longer bothered to waste his time. The low rung agent would then start on his closing rant, one Stefano now knew by heart.

“How can you bastards live like this? “ He made sure his disgust was reflected in his expression. “Jesus, I could smell this pig sty outside the door!”

And he always ended it the same way.

“The girl’s rooms are beautiful. Always clean, always immaculate…”

For some reason, on this particular day, he just did not want to hear it.

Stefano yelled at the door. “I’m fine, we’re fine, no messages for Jean, we suck and the girls don’t! Thanks for stopping by! See ya tomorrow!”

After a moment, there was a second knock.

He slowly rolled out of bed and said to himself. “I swear to god, one of these days I’m going to break that fucker’s neck.”

Kicking aside the refuse on the floor, he made his way to the door. As he yanked it open he said. “Didn’t you hear me?! I said we’re…”

Stefano was suddenly stopped cold. He stood there, mouth open, in nothing but his boxer shorts.

It was little Britney.

All this time he had been assuming she would respond with a letter, or even use Triela as a go between. The last thing in the world he expected to see was the pretty cyborg standing in his doorway.

“I’m sorry.” She said, somewhat timidly. “Is this a bad time? I can come back.”

“NO!” He almost yelled. “This is a good time, a great time! Please come in, please.”

The entire world fell away and he saw nothing but her, dressed as cute as always. She was wearing a blue denim mini and a white camisole that accented her tanned skin. Her silky hair was tied back in a ponytail. Just having her this close again made him feel light headed.

As she came in, he suddenly noticed that she was stepping over garbage on the floor. Reality abruptly pulled him back down to earth. Before their sexual encounter, he had spent almost two days meticulously cleaning the room in anticipation of the event. He had sprayed deodorizer and burned candles to hide the smell and even washed his sheets for the first time in months. The room was still an embarrassment, but at the time it didn’t really matter because he was not in love with her. Everything was different now.

However, the condition of the room paled in comparison to his next realization. Not only had it been several days since his last shower, but he was now standing in front of this beautiful girl in nothing but boxer shorts.

“Oh, god.” He put his arms over his chest. “I’m sorry!”

He started to root around the floor for a shirt and something to cover his lower half. “I never would have come to the door like this if I knew it was you.”

“Calm down, Stefano.” She looked up at the boy, who was almost a head taller, and smiled.
“I’ve seen you in a lot less.”

“Well you shouldn’t be now.” With clothes in hand, he hurried to the bathroom. “Hold on just a second, I’ll be right out.”

Britney kicked a soda pop can at her feet. This situation was foreign territory to her. She had many suitors in her life, but they had all been from her own social class. Those relationships were more like business transactions then dating. And if the boy in question did not meet her father’s ridiculously high standards, he would be discarded, but not before she had a chance to satisfy the hunger that had always haunted her. In that respect, she was never like her friends. Their wealth and extravagant lifestyles were all the stimulation they needed. Not so for Britney. Her unrelenting drive for sexual gratification was like an addiction, something that if not relieved, would eventually make her feel like jumping out of her own skin. Even as a little girl she seemed plagued by it. At age eleven, she seduced one of her surfing coaches and lost her virginity to him. It was like throwing gasoline on a fire that was already burning out of control.

Stefano came bounding into the room.

“Sorry, Britney.” He was wearing a wrinkled, dirty Polo shirt, a pair of slacks and no shoes. “I’ve probably looked a little better.”

“You look fine, really. Don’t worry about it.” Her voice had the same calming effect that it did before. “Can we sit down?”

“Yeah, sure.” He vigorously brushed off one of the chairs and moved another next to it. She smoothed her small skirt under her bottom and sat down. As she did, he leaned down slightly and smelled the air around her.

She was not wearing any perfume.

“I know your probably thinking about how trashed the room is, but really, we usually keep it…”

“Stefano,” She cut him off. “I don’t care about the room. I just want to talk.”

“Right, right, I’m sorry. I guess I’m a little nervous.”

“There’s no reason to be.” Little Britney took a deep breath, “First off, I want to thank you for your letter, it was very sweet…”

“It really wasn’t what I wanted to say…”

“Stefano, please,” She said, “Let me finish.” The tone of her voice let him know this was not a lover’s call.

He had hoped that she would look into his eyes again and make that magic connection, like she did before. But it was not to be. They constantly eluded him.

“I think you’re a really nice boy, I do,” She played with one of the rings on her fingers, a gold band given to her by Biff in celebration of their fratello. “But I’m afraid I just don’t feel same way about you that you do about me.”

Stefano felt his heart sink. “What I meant by the letter was… that you and me could… you know… get to know each other a little better. I wasn’t tying to push you into anything.”

“I’m sorry, Stefano.” she clasp her hands. “But I’m just not looking for a relationship right now.”

He felt the same slap of abandonment his big brother constantly inflicted on him. How could this pretty girl, who was two years younger then himself, become so distant with only a few words? If only she would just look at him again…

“Well… maybe we could just be friends?” He was now pathetically grasping at straws.

A tear rolled down her cheek. “I don’t think so.”

“Why not?” She could almost feel the down hill rush of desperation in his voice.

“Because you’ll always be wanting more then my friendship, and that’s something I’ll never be able to give you, and that’s not fair.”

Stefano lowered his head. “So you’re not even going to give me a chance?”

“I would,” She said. “If I thought there was a chance.”

“I don’t guess it would make any difference if I said… I love you, would it?”

It felt as though she were soaking up the pain he was radiating. She wished the right words would come and magically take away what he was feeling. But that was all it was – a wish.

“I’m sorry.” She said quietly.

He was silent, unmoving.

“Stefano?”

“I guess I was being a big idiot,” He finally said. “Thinking I ever had a shot with a girl like you.”

“Listen.” She wiped her damp cheek. “No matter what you think, it’s you who deserves someone better then me.” When she tried to put her hand on his, he pulled away.

“Why don’t you just leave?” He said miserably. “Okay?”

She stood up and walked to the door.

“Hold on.” Stefano went to his bed, reached under his pillow and pulled out the panties. “Here, I don’t want them anymore.”

She took the underwear and opened her purse. When she did, he could not help be notice the pistol and handcuffs inside. To Stefano, who’s gun had long since been taken away, this just added insult to injury. He slowly turned his back to her.

Again, she reached out to him, but stopped before making contact.

“Stefano, I really am…”

His voice was barely audible. “Just go.”

She entered the hallway and nearly collided with Palo, who was returning from another long and boring reconnaissance mission. He was the youngest of the girl-boys, and also easily the busiest, pulling almost all of the assignments that trickled down to them. Though he was proud of this fact, it was a double edge sword. It meant spending time with his handler. While he would take a bullet for her without a second thought, he still deeply hated and feared her.

He had a reoccurring dream in which he would slowly and joyfully strangle the life out of his big sister. Though he had shared this with his friends, there was one part of the dream he would never confess to anyone – what he did with her body afterwards.

“What’s up, bitch?” He was in a particularly nasty mood. “Come crawling back for some dick, did ya?"

Little Britney ignored him and walked quickly past.

“Hey, if Stefano didn’t tear that little pussy up too bad,” He said, grabbing his crotch. “You can ride on this for awhile.”

If his handler, Maria, ever found out he had talked to one of the girls in this fashion, she would administer a beating, the severity of which would leave him black and blue. Then, instead of letting him rest and lick his wounds, she would PT him until he was on his knees, throwing up. Last year, after he had groped Beatrice, an incident that would cause Jean to impose a ban against all contact between the boys and girls, she had run him until he actually pasted out. As they were driving back to the dorm, he was unable to get the locked door open in time and vomited on the floor of her car. She promptly pulled over, dragged him out, and repeatedly slammed his head onto the vehicles hood. Maria would subsequently receive a reprimand for putting him in the clinic with a broken nose and two missing teeth. After he was released he would pay dearly, not only for the reprimand, but for the dents in her car.

As Palo came in and went to the dresser, he noticed Stefano lying on his bed facing the wall. He pulled open the underwear drawer and fished out a half pack of cigarettes. “God damn, man!” He said with a laugh. “I thought you’d wear that chick out, but it looks like it was the other way around.”

He sat down, put his feet up on the table and lit a cigarette. “So start talking already.”

“About what?” He mumbled.

“Britney!” The younger boy was in dire need of some fantasy fodder. “Give me a blow by blow, and don’t leave anything out.”

“There’s nothing to tell.” Stefano was literally fighting to keep his voice steady.

“What do you mean?” Palo was somewhat perplexed. “Did she just lay there or something?”

“We just talked. That’s all.”

“Talked?” Palo took his feet off the table. “About what, the weather?”

“It’s none of your business.”

Palo shook his head and took a long drag off of his cigarette. “Talked he says. Man, if I didn’t know better I’d say you were going faggot on me.”

He did not respond. Palo interpreted this silence as possible irritation, so he took another route.

“I’ll bet the dirty little cunt just came here to cock tease you didn’t she? Worthless fucking whore…”

Stefano suddenly sat up and turned on Palo, face burning with anger. “You say one more thing about her and I’ll rip your fucking throat out!”

Palo dropped his cigarette and began to blanch. He instinctively held his hands up. “Alright man, take it easy! It’s cool, it’s cool!”

Stefano slowly lay down again and turned back to the wall.

Palo slumped in his seat and let out a sigh of relief. “Dude, what’s your problem?”

“You are.”

He was at a loss as to why the older boy was standing up for Britney, but the ferocity in which he did it had left him visibly shaken. He felt he had to say something to try and smooth things over.

“You know, I don’t really hate her, like I do the others.”

There was no reply.

After a moment he cautiously pushed on. “I won’t say nothing bad about her anymore, if you don’t want me to. I mean, if you like her or something.”

Still nothing.

“Do you? I mean... like her?”

“No.” Stefano answered flatly. “Now leave me alone.”

“Sure, man. No problem.”

Palo looked down and noticed his cigarette was slowly burning a hole in the dirty, olive green carpet. He picked it up and took one last drag before dropping it in a can on the table.

THE END

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Sun 28 Feb 2010 - 13:36

They're lucky that cig did not set the room on fire! Just one more thing for Jean to drop on the Girl-Boys head! ROTFL

Great work there, Danjo!

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 28 Feb 2010 - 14:14

In all honesty, if one of the girl-boys walked up to Jean on the street, he probably wouldn't even know who he was.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Sun 28 Feb 2010 - 14:47

@Danjo3 wrote:In all honesty, if one of the girl-boys walked up to Jean on the street, he probably wouldn't even know who he was.

I'm surprised he and Lorenzo haven't had them all euthanized and interred in the monastery crypt.

If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Mon 1 Mar 2010 - 2:42

Poor bastards, these girl-boys. probably gonna make a reference to them in TTSC.

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Forum Posts : 1767

Fan of : Sandro/Petra Fratello *dodges bullets*; Michael and Jamie Christiansen

Original Characters : Allison-Brian McDonnell Fratello

Comments : You gotta ask the cutie before you touch dat booty.

Registration date : 2010-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Mon 1 Mar 2010 - 3:23

@Kiskaloo wrote:I'm surprised he and Lorenzo haven't had them all euthanized and interred in the monastery crypt.
I don’t know that they’d waste the space. There final resting place might be the dumpster out back.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 14 Mar 2010 - 11:48

Epiphany

The Handlers colleagues at Section 2 had nicknamed her the iron bitch, and until recently, it was a title she was proud of. She had earned it through her reputation as a tough, cold hearted Agent. One who could more then hold her own with any of the males she worked with. Some said she was one of the few people at the Agency who could actually intimidate Jean. However, on this night, that whole persona felt like a complete sham. A lie she had dedicated a hollow life to. Maria sat alone in her darkened living room nursing a beer, a photo album open on her lap. It seemed that the tears she had denied herself for so many years would never stop coming. She glanced at the plain manila envelope that lay on the couch next to her.

Maria Mastroianni, who had made an impressive name for herself in the GIS, had caught Chief Lorenzo’s eye from the first day she started with Section 1, and it was only six months later that she was approached by Jean and offered a Handlers position. True to her nature, she had no moral or ethical objections what so ever. It was just another stepping stone on her way up the ranks.

When she started working with her little brother, she took Jean’s advice to heart. “There’s a line between the two of you. Stay on your side and keep him on his. That’s the only way it’ll work.” As time went on, she found that brutality was the easiest way to achieve this goal. Things only got worse when the girl-boys proved worthless in the field and threatened to drag her career down with them. But why should it matter? He was just a tool, something that meant less then her sidearm. Maria hoped that eventually the brass would give up all together on these cyborgs and she would be free to continue climbing the ladder. Until that day came, the woman had no intention of changing a thing.

But sometimes, life is oblivious to intentions.

Everything started to unravel with a single phone call. Her sister Lucia’s son had been diagnosed with Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia. This was devastating to Maria, who deeply loved little Claudio and thought of him as the son she never had. He in turn idolized his Aunt and constantly asserted his intention to follow in her footsteps.

She agonized as the boy fought his battle, watched him endure the Chemotherapy therapy and bone marrow transplant. Watched as the once healthy, young body slowly wasted away. Maria felt that the cancer was not only taking his life, but her own heart as well. The Doctors did all they could, but the insidious disease had already made its decision.

Sitting next to that hospital bed, looking on as the young boy breathed his last, she was overcome by a realization. The room was filled with the love being generated by his family. They wept. They held his hands. They caressed his face. They expressed their love and assured him there was nothing to be afraid of – a gentle loving God was waiting for him on the other side. When Claudio finally let go, Maria looked at his face and saw another. If it were Palo in that bed, he would have died alone. No voices, no tears. No one to hold the boys hand as he took that final step.

It felt like falling into a deep dark abyss. When she first met her little brother, he had looked up, and with his large brown eyes, asked for comfort and reassurance. His big sister gave him neither. At first, Palo was a quiet sweet boy who, like Maria’s nephew, worshiped the ground she walked on. Now he was a mean, spiteful monster. A monster she had created little by little, day by day.

Her mind was bombarded by images of all the physical abuse she had heaped on him in an effort to make the boy into something he was incapable of becoming. The runaway fear in his tear filled eyes was inescapable. The times when he begged her to stop hurting him and she would not. A child’s plea going unheard. There was a simple question that continually haunted her – what would it take to make her inflict the same treatment on her beloved Claudio? There was a simple answer to this simple question.

She would rather die first.

A little over a week later, the second blow was dealt. Maria’s seventy-nine year old mother, who for many years had been suffering from heart disease, died in her sleep of cardiac arrest. There were those in the family who believed it was not the disease that had taken her life, but loss of her grandson that had taken away her will to live. The only solace Maria could find in the situation was that the old woman never knew the awful truth about her daughter’s occupation, and what she was doing to a helpless little boy.

In one broad stroke, the two most precious people in her life were gone. By the time she attended her mother’s funeral, the second in so short a period of time, guilt was strangling her like a noose. It was almost like sleepwalking. For some unexplainable reason, she found herself wishing that Palo was standing next to her at the grave side, all dressed up in a small dark suit, holding her hand and sharing her grief. But Maria knew full well that the only thing her brother was capable of sharing was fear and hatred. She almost started to envy her mother and nephew.

If there truly was a heaven, and they were looking down on her, what would they be thinking? Could they ever smile on her, now that they knew what she had done? You can hide from the living, but not from angels.

And so Maria sat in the darkened living room, weeping. She picked up the manila envelope, opened it and drew out a file folder. Inside was a photograph of Palo, taken by the technicians immediately after his transformation. He was a handsome little ten and a half year old boy, with sandy hair and large, beautiful brown eyes. It was in the days before she had polluted him, before she had crushed his purity and innocence under her foot. Back when she had a choice between nurturing or destroying him.

She traced the photo with a finger and said to herself. “This used to be my, Palo.”
With clinched eyes, the Handler felt the sting her own words like a slap in the face.

She had said, my Palo.

Even though Maria came form a devoutly Roman Catholic family, she had never given religion any priority in her life. It was nothing more then a foot note. Now, however, for the first time since her girlhood, she prayed to the Virgin Mary for help. Prayed that she would somehow show her the way.

Whether it came from Mary, or from somewhere within her own self was unclear. All Maria knew was that she had received a sudden inspiration. Picking up the file, she flipped to the section with his pre-agency information. Palo’s birthday was still four months away. Since the young boy was unaware of this, it did not matter.

She picked up her little brother’s picture again and whispered to it. “You’re going to have a new birthday… my Palo.” It seemed that the tears she had denied herself for so many years would never stop coming.

Back at the Agency, someone else was weeping.

Sick with fear and anxiety, young Palo had pulled the covers over his head in an effort to keep the other boys from hearing. He tried to cry quietly, but Stefano, who was in the lower bunk, could still hear him. He always did.

“Palo.” He said softly. “Take it easy man, it’s going to be all right.”

“I can’t do it Stefano,” His voice sounded strange this night, almost beyond hopeless. “I can’t do it anymore. It’s too much, I can‘t do it”

Earlier the evening, Palo had been informed by Accorsi that after a long extended leave of absence, his handler Maria would be back first thing in the morning. Stefano had watched as the blood drained from his little brothers face.

“Yes you can. You can take anything that bitch throws at you.” Stefano had lost track of the number of times he had given this pep talk. “Don’t let her break you. Don’t give her the satisfaction, man.”

On nights such as these, Stefano would remain awake, talking to his little brother until he cried himself to sleep.

THE END

Last edited by Danjo3 on Mon 15 Mar 2010 - 2:22; edited 2 times in total

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Sun 14 Mar 2010 - 12:22

Irresistible Force MEETS Immovable Object!

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Sun 14 Mar 2010 - 12:31

Excellent job as per usual, Danjo!

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Forum Posts : 1767

Fan of : Sandro/Petra Fratello *dodges bullets*; Michael and Jamie Christiansen

Original Characters : Allison-Brian McDonnell Fratello

Comments : You gotta ask the cutie before you touch dat booty.

Registration date : 2010-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 28 Mar 2010 - 11:32

Warning: The following story contains material that may not be suitable for all readers. Discretion is advised.

Justice Served

Since her emotional meeting with Stefano, little Britney had done everything she could to keep her mind off sex. For almost three weeks she had completely immersed herself in work, trying her best to remain focused. In the end, however, it was a losing battle. Little by little, her urges had slowly but surely sapped her willpower, replacing it with that all to familiar hunger.

One afternoon, as she sat alone in the cafeteria, trying unsuccessfully to concentrate on her studies, Amadeo came up from behind and began to rub her shoulders.

“Wow,” He said, “You’re tense as hell.”

“I know, and you’re not helping matters.”

“Sounds like you need a little shot of vitamin ‘A’.” He started to softly kiss her neck.

“Stop it…” Even as Britney protested, she closed her eyes and let out a sigh.

It wasn’t long before the blond cyborg found herself being undressed in Amadeo’s room. On this particular occasion, he had asked if she would be interested in a little light bondage. Britney’s style of love making tended to be a tad bit on the aggressive side, so being incapacitated did not exactly appeal to her. But even though she did not think much of the idea, when it came to sexual experimentation, the girl was willing to try anything once.

Using nylon cord, he gently secured her to the bed and for the next several hours, relentlessly teased her young body until she was reduced to nothing more then a quivering puddle of flesh. I was like nothing else she had ever experienced.

However, she did have a few issues…

Later that week, Britney told him how incredibly intense it was and asked, with her sweetest, most innocent smile, if they could do it again, only this time she would be the one doing the teasing. Amadeo agreed, and a short time later, the two were again in his room. As he lay on the bed, Britney gave an extra sharp tug on the last restraint.

“Hey,” He said wincing. “That’s too tight.”

“That’s going to be the least of your worries.” She picked up her gym bag and set it on the bed next to him.

“What do you mean by that?”

She sat down and started to play with the hair on his chest. “Do you remember our last little get together, when I was the one at your mercy?”

“Sure I do.” There was a growing look of concern on his face – something wasn’t quite right here.

“I hate to say this, but you did some things that made me a little angry.”

“What are you talking about?” He asked. “I’ve never seen you that excited.”

Britney, who like most girls in her social class was also an equestrian, unzipped the bag and took out her leather riding crop. “Don‘t get me wrong, you definitely took me to a new level. Unfortunately, you made a few… mistakes.”

“Like what?”

She tenderly moved her fingers up and down the whip. “For one, you made me beg.”

“Yeah, so?”

“Only dogs beg.” She raised the crop and brought it down across his chest with a crack.

“Ow! Goddamn, Brit!”

“Silly boy.” She said with a look of mock sympathy. “I’m a Kensington, and we Kensington’s never beg.”

“Come on, it was just part of the game!”

He was again violently lashed, drawing blood. “Son of a bitch!” He yelped.

She caressed his cheek with the tip of the crop “You also made me call you daddy. Tell me Amadeo, are you my father?”

“No, but I thought…!”

The leather whip whistled down through the air for a third time, bring tears to his eyes. “Shit!”

“And last but not least, you made me say I was your little whore. Do you think I‘m a whore, Amadeo?”

“Just hold on a second! I didn‘t make you say those thing, Brit, you didn‘t have to if you didn’t want to!”

“You’re wrong.” She leaned down and lightly brushed her lips against his. “You drove me to the brink of insanity, Amadeo - my mind was no longer my own. You knew full well I had to say whatever you wanted me to. I’m sorry lover, but that was an abuse of authority, and now you’re going to be punished for it”

“Britney, I think you’re taking this way too far! You need to untie me right now!” He pulled in vain against his fetters.

“Silly boy,” An evil grin spread across her face. “This party‘s just getting started.” She took a roll of duct out of her bag and straddled his hips.

“Alright then,” He said in a panicked voice. “Code Red!”

“Code Red?” She tilted her head slightly.

“Yeah! That’s our safety word, now you have to stop!”

“I’m afraid not.” She tore off a half foot piece of the gray tape. “You see, that’s my safety word, not yours.”

“Then what the hell is mine?!”

Little Britney pressed the tape over his mouth. “I‘ll let you know when we're finished.” She then bent over and whispered in his ear.

“Today, you’re going to be my little whore.”

A few days later, little Britney spied Amadeo in the court yard. She jogged out a ways, then slowly snuck up behind him.

“Hey, Amadeo!” She greeted. The man turned around with a start.

She stood on her tip toes and studied his face intently. “Looks like your lips are healing nicely.”

“Get the fuck away from me, Brit.” He warned.

“What’s the matter with you?” She asked innocently.

“What’s the matter? You got a lot of nerve asking me that.”

“Don’t tell me you’re still upset about the other day?”

“Oh no, of course not.” He said sarcastically. “There’s nothing in this world I’d rather do then be sexually tortured for five hours.”

“It was only four, and whose fault was that?” She put on one of her best pouts. “You fucked up and had to be taught a lesson.”

“I learned my lesson alright. I learned that you’re a psycho bitch!”

“I’m sorry, what was that?” She took a step back and glared at him. “I don’t think I heard you right.”

Amadeo had a very sudden and painful flash back of Britney’s menacing whip. “What I meant was, you’re a very… unpredictable girl.”

“That’s more like it.” She reached up and gently stoked his lips. “You be a good boy and I won’t be forced to do anything like that again.”

He shook his head and sighed. “You’re something else, you know that?”

“Oh, stop being such a big pussy.” She gave his arm a playful swat.

“Hey, you’d be a pussy too if you were covered in welts and wax burns. And I don’t even want to talk about that damn duct tape.”

“It’s a very versatile product, don‘t you think?” She tried her best to keep from laughing.

“Very funny.” He said with a scowl.

“Tell the truth now,” The girl flowed seamlessly into flirtation mode. “It wasn’t all bad was it?”

“No, but the bad far out weighed the good.”

“Anyway, your debt to me has been paid.” She reached out, took his hand and held it to her cheek, softly kissing his palm. “So what do you say we go have some steamy make-up sex?”

“Normally I’d say yes, but thanks to you I’m sore all over.”

“Don’t worry.” She said, leading him towards the doors. “You can just lay back and relax, I‘ll do all the work.”

The former Marine hated to admit it, but there was something about this strange American cyborg that was just plain addictive. It was not love, far from it. It was just… something. Whether it was for better or for worse, he was not quite sure.

“I swear to god, Brit, you ever pull any shit like that again…”

“Hush up!” She said with a smile. “You’re spoiling the moment.”

THE END

Last edited by Danjo3 on Sun 28 Mar 2010 - 11:58; edited 1 time in total

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Sun 28 Mar 2010 - 11:38

...they could compare notes

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 11 Apr 2010 - 11:53

Brother and Sister
Part I

It had been like heaven to the young boy. His handler had been on an extended leave of absences due to a family crisis. He did not know what the crisis was, nor did he care. All he knew was that she was gone and for a short time, he was safe. For most children, safety is something taken for granted, provided by the adults that surround them. A warm blanket they are covered in, whether they know it or not. This was something Palo did not enjoy. There was only one adult in his life and she was the stuff of childhood nightmares. Most children dream of terrible monsters in their sleep. Palo lived with his in the waking daylight.

But today she was back, and that same old gut wrenching fear was washing over him. He knew she would not be gone forever, and even though this respite from his sister had been the longest he had ever had, it still seemed far too short. He felt that once again, God had ignored his prayers.

As Palo was using the bathroom, there was a knock at the door. When Stefano open it, he was startled to see Maria. He had hoped his little brother would have a few more days of peace before she started in on him again, but apparently, it was not to be.

He instinctively let his eyes trail to the floor. “Good morning, Miss Mastroianni.”

“Good morning, Stefano.” She said in an unusually quiet voice.

He cautiously glanced up at the woman. Never before had she greeted him or any of the boys in such a way.

“Is Palo here?”

“Yes Ma’am, he’s in the bathroom.”

She nodded. “I’d like to talk to him alone.”

Stefano looked around, not exactly sure what to do.

When he did not move she said. “That means leave.”

“I’m not allowed to.”

“Well I’m giving you permission.”

He looked at the open door and then back at Maria. “Wh… where should I go?”

“I don’t give a fuck,” She snapped. “Just get out!”

As Stefano turned, something inside finally gave way. He felt a sudden white-hot anger shoot up his spine. Whether it was touched off by being kicked out of his own room by this awful woman, or the echoes of Palos sobs in the night he could not say. All the boy knew was that he had had enough of remaining silent. This time, regardless of the consequences, he was going to be heard.

“Ma’am, could I say something?” He was unable to keep his voice from shaking.

“What?” It was like fingernails on a chalk board.

“While you were gone, Palo was really happy.” The boy tried to speak his piece before he started to cry. “And I just wanted to say… anyone who beats up on someone whose littler then they are… someone who can’t fight back… is nothing but a bully!”

The boy steadied himself for the inevitable, waited for the woman to pivot around and strike him. He braced for it.

He welcomed it.

A few tense moments later, his anger began to give way to confusion. Maria did not turn around. She did not even move. Instead of setting upon him, she continued to stand there in the middle of the room, back to him, starring at the bathroom door. After a while, he wondered if she had even heard him. The two hung this way until the boy started to feel dizzy.

“I’m sorry, Stefano.” She finally said. “Just wait outside for a little bit, we won’t be long, okay?”

“Yes, ma’am.” The older cyborg stepped into the hall and pulled the door shut. He sank down to the floor, trying to figure out what had just happened.

There was a flush in the bathroom just before Palo stepped out. “That fucking toilet is starting to disgust even me. We really should…” He suddenly froze at the sight of his big sister, mouth hanging open. Maria could almost swear that her little brother aged five years before her very eyes.

“Good morning, Palo.” She forced a small pitiful smile.

Palo, like Stefano, automatically bowed his head. “Good morning, Miss Maria.”

“How have you been?”

He began to wring his hands, dreading what was to come. “I’ve been good, Ma’am, really I have. Just like you told me to be.”

“Anything happen while I was gone?”

The boy felt that he now knew. She had found out about his off color comments to Britney. And the fact that Stefano was no longer in the room meant only one thing – a vicious beating.

“I’m sorry, Ma’am!” He voice was pure desperation. “I didn’t mean to say it! Please… I’m sorry!”

Maria was at a complete loss. “Didn’t mean to say what?”

“What I said to Britney.” Tears began to fill his eyes.

“What did you say?”

The young boy put his hand over his mouth and spoke through his fingers. “Some… some really bad things.”

Maria saw that the situation was derailing, and quickly tried to get it back on course. “I see.” She said calmly. “Well then next time you run into her you should probably apologize.”

Palo looked up in disbelief - the sad smile was still on her face.

“Okay?”

“Yes, Ma’am.”

"Why don't you settle down now, it's alrght." She waited until his breathing started to slow down to a regular pace.

"Better?" She asked.

"Yes, Ma'am."

“Good.” She had a sudden urge to reach out and pat his head, but knew it was far too soon for that. “Why don’t we sit down for a minute, I want to talk to you.”

Earlier, Maria had rehearsed this meeting in her head, but now found that it was all scrambled. “You don’t know this, because I’ve never told you, but tomorrow is you’re birthday.”

“It is?”

“Yeah.” She cleared her throat. “And I was thinking it would be nice for us to… do something.”

“Ma’am?”

“You know, maybe go out and get you a present.”

He looked at her as if Italian were a foreign language.

“And maybe some ice cream.”

Palo could not help be feel his sister was setting a trap for him, and the wrong answer would bring down hell. His knuckles were white under the table. “No thank you.”

Maria struggled to keep the overwhelming guilt at bay and stay focused. “It’s alright, Palo. I’d really like to do this for you.”

He looked up with his large brown eyes and simply asked. “Why?”

She had to pause a moment and swallow hard before continuing. “Because you deserve it.”

Her confused little brother looked back down at the table. Maria knew that what she had in mind for the two of them would be a long and painful process, if it even happened at all, and it would be best not to over do it on the first day. This was enough for now.

“I’ll tell you what, you think about it and let me know tomorrow morning, okay?”

“Yes, Ma’am.”

She stood up and after looking at him for a moment said. “Let’s have dinner together in the cafeteria tonight… at the regular time.”

Palo could not even voice a response.

“It’d be nice to have a handsome escort for a change, instead of eating alone.”

Her subtle flirting was completely lost on the boy. “I’m not allowed.” His response was almost robotic.

“You are when you’re with me.” Her voice quivered, ever so slightly. “I’ll come by and get you at six, alright?”

“Yes, Ma’am.”

When Maria opened the door, Stefano, who was attempting to eavesdrop, almost fell into her arms.

“I’m sorry, Ma’am!” He yelped, regaining his balance as quickly as he could.

“It’s okay,” She said. “We’re done for now.”

Stefano could not help but pause and stare at the woman as she walked down the hall. Yes, he detested her, but could never deny the woman’s physical beauty.

Inside the room, he found his little brother sitting at the table looking dazed. He approached him cautiously, putting a hand on his shoulder.

“Hey, man,” He could feel the boy shaking. “Are you okay?”

Palo simply nodded.

“What the hell happened?”

"I don't know." The young cyborg looked up at his brother. "I really don’t know…”

THE END

Last edited by Danjo3 on Tue 27 Apr 2010 - 4:09; edited 3 times in total

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Sun 11 Apr 2010 - 16:20

I'm a little behind here...

Epiphany; really strong chapter. Although we haven't seen much of Maria in the past, this was a nice window into what she's thinking.

Justice Served; I'm never quite sure what to make of the sex chapters, but it just wouldn't be Britney without them. Jeeze she is psychotic.

Reading the next chapter tonight...

Who thought it was a good idea to give Britney her own tank?
Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Sun 11 Apr 2010 - 16:34

@Professor Voodoo wrote:Justice Served; I'm never quite sure what to make of the sex chapters, but it just wouldn't be Britney without them.

Seen in the hallway leading to Britney's room:

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Mon 12 Apr 2010 - 2:13

@Kiskaloo wrote:Seen in the hallway leading to Britney's room:

BTW Kisk, I’ve been thinking about a cameo for Kara in this story arc if you’re interested.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell on Mon 12 Apr 2010 - 9:00

@Professor Voodoo wrote:

Who thought it was a good idea to give Britney her own tank?

theres a guy in London who drives a pink tank around apparently he got fed up of being clamped and towed !

We are living in the smelly cloud of gods fart,one day the universe will end in a great cloud of airfreshener
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Forum Posts : 2131

Fan of : Triela,asuka

Original Characters : not yet

Comments : Loves to quote Wikipedia. Loves to use exclamation marks even more.

wish i knew who put that in there, it wasn't me !!!!!!!!!!!!

Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Mon 12 Apr 2010 - 9:45

I see a red door and I want it painted pink.

No colors anymore I want them to turn pink…

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Mon 12 Apr 2010 - 9:53

@Danjo3 wrote:I see a red door and I want it painted pink.

No colors anymore I want them to turn pink…

"...I see cyborgs walk by dressed in their summer clothes..."

You've been watching waaaay too much Tour of Duty

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Mon 12 Apr 2010 - 10:24

@Danjo3 wrote:
@Kiskaloo wrote:Seen in the hallway leading to Britney's room:

BTW Kisk, I’ve been thinking about a cameo for Kara in this story arc if you’re interested.

Sure.

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 25 Apr 2010 - 10:53

Brother and Sister
Part II

It was three o’clock in the afternoon when the fratello arrived at their destination - a quaint little ice cream shop located not far from the famous Piazza di Spagna. It had come highly recommended by Henrietta, who had told the woman that it was one of her favorite places in all of Rome to spend time with Jose.

She walked around to the passenger side of the car and opened the door. “Come on, they don’t have curb service here.”

The two of them made an interesting pair. Their standard cover had always been that of mother and adopted son, due to the fact they bore no physical resemblance to each other what so ever. Maria, who was Sicilian, had olive skin, dark eyes and raven hair while Palo, who was from the far North, had fair skin and light sandy colored hair. There was also the contrast in their distinctive regional accents, so much so that when they first met, Palo sometimes had difficulty understanding what his sister was saying.

Inside, the two sat at a small round table with a cone of ice cream while Maria awkwardly tried to make small talk. As for Palo, he was trying his best to think as many moves ahead of his sister as he could. The night before, the boy had finally made a decision. It would stop today, once and for all. If he was right, and this was just one of her sick games, it would be one she would lose.

Or to put it more accurately, a game they would both lose.

“You like chocolate?” She asked.

“I’m not sure. I’ve never had it before.”

“Chocolate?”

“No, ice cream.”

There was something profoundly sad about a child who had never eaten ice cream. Maria thought of the smile Claudio had whenever she would bring the frozen treat to the hospital.

“I didn’t know that.” She said. The tears were again close, but for now, she held them back. “But I guess there’s a lot about you I don’t know.”

Her young bother sat before her like a mannequin.

“Palo?” She asked.

“Yes, ma’am?”

“I’d really like to change that.”

“Yes, ma’am.” His response was automatic. He had not the slightest idea what she was trying to say. All he wanted at that point was for it to end, for her to either take him home, or give him a reason to finish it.

“So, what do you want to do next?”

“I’d like to go home.”

“Already?”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“It’s you birthday.” She did her best to sound upbeat. “I was thinking maybe we could go shopping. You know, for a present.”

Palo stared at his cone, nausea starting to grip his stomach. “I don’t need a present, ma’am.”

“Well, maybe I’d like to give you one.”

The boy closed his eyes, head spinning.

“Do you remember a while back when you asked me about new tennis shoes?”

“I didn’t mean to.” He said.

“It’s alright.” She said. “I was talking to some of the girls earlier and they told me that boys your age like Air Jordan’s.”

The young boy’s head involuntarily snapped up. “Air Jordan’s?”

Maria finally felt as thought she had made a small chip it the wall. “You’ve heard of them?”

“Yeah, sure.” What he suddenly saw on Maria’s face momentarily stunned him. It was a smile. Not the sarcastic, mean spirited, hateful smile he was so used to, but one he had seen when she talked to the girls or other Agency members. While the sadness in her eyes was unmistakable, the smile was warm and friendly. It was human. It almost felt… safe.

“Well… would you like some?” The woman almost sounded eager.

Palo slumped again. Being an Agency operative did not blot out the fact that at heart he was still a little boy. He could think of nothing in the world he would like more but smile or no, telling his sister yes was a chance he was not willing to at take. “No thank you.”

“Why not?” She said, feeling the moment start to slip away.

“The ones I have are fine.”

“No there not, there falling apart.” With out thinking, she reached out to touch his hand. The boy instinctively flinched back into his chair, nearly dropping his ice cream.

She quickly retracted her hand and quietly said. “I’m sorry.”

When Palo opened his clinched eyes, he saw that her smile was gone. He also realized it was the first time his big sister had ever apologized to him for anything. But why now? Of all the terrible things she had done to him, why something as meaningless as this?

“Alright,” Her voice was still soft. “We can just go look at some shoes, and maybe you could try some on. Then if you decide you still don’t want them, I’ll take you home. Okay?”

Before it ended, the boy wanted to know for sure whether or not the smile he had seen was real or just his imagination. It was only the two of them there, so if it was real, it had to have been meant for him.

“Yes, ma’am.

As they stood, Palo asked his sister permission to use the bathroom. Once there, he pulled up his pant leg and drew a steak knife from his sock. It was one he had smuggled from the cafeteria and saved for this very day. The day when it all would stop. If she had so much as raised a hand to him, he would end it, and it did not matter if it was in a public place or not. If he were going to die, it would be on his own terms. After stabbing his sister in the heart, he would take her gun and turn it on himself. It would be a clear message, not only to Maria, but to all of those Agency bastards who had so heartlessly abandoned him. It would be his way of finally being heard.

Against his better judgment, he dropped the knife into the trash can as he walked back out the door. It would be hard to explain while trying on shoes. And anyway, getting another would be no problem. If it all turned out to be a grand lie, then there was always tomorrow.

“Are you all set?” There was just a hint of a smile on her face.

“Yes ma’am.”

In the car, Palo froze in panic as his sister reached across to fasten his seat belt for him. He had not urinated while in the restroom and now the shock of this action on her part threatened to make him lose control of his bladder. He remembered what she had done the last time when he had vomited. The boy called on everything he had left. As for Maria, she could feel him shaking - feel his fear.

“Please, Palo, stop...” Her voice was hopeless, it was surrender.

It was late when Palo finally made it back to his dorm room. When he walked in, Stefano immediately noticed that the boy did not look right at all. He came forward as if in a trance. Stefano got up and went to him.

“Are you alright man?”

The boy looked up and said nothing, his mind still racing.

Stefano looked down at his little brother’s feet. “Whoa, dude! Where’d you get the shoes?”

“Maria.” He set a plastic bag on the table. Stefano eased the boy onto a chair and sat down next to him.

“So, what happened?” He asked.

“She bought me some presents.” He answered in a monotone voice. “And then we went to a movie.”

The older boy could not believe what he had just heard. “You’re shitting me.”

Palo, who was still staring off into space, simply shook his head.

“Did she hit you… or yell at you?”

Again, he shook his head no. At this point, Stefano started to seriously wonder if maybe the pressure of the Agency had caused Maria to take leave of her senses. Or worse yet, maybe it was Palo who had finally cracked-up. He looked down at the plastic bag on the table.

“What’s this?”

“A cell phone.”

“Get the fuck out!” Stefano reached into the bag and pulled out a box. It was an iPhone 3G.

“Shit!” He gave a low whistle. “These do everything.”

Palo shrugged his shoulders, still off in his own world.

“Why the hell would she buy you this?”

When the boy didn’t answer, Stefano reached over and gave him a gentle shake. “What?” Palo said as if just waking up.

The older boy held the box up in front of him. “Why did she buy you this?”

“She wants me to be able to call her whenever I need to.”

“Why the fuck would you ever want to do that?”

The young boy was having a hard time keeping his mind focused. “I don’t know.” He slowly turned towards his big brother. “Stefano, what the hell’s happening?”

He was at a complete loss. “I wish I knew, man.”

“She’s going to take me clothes shopping tomorrow.” It sounded as thought he were trying to convince himself it was true.

It was all becoming more the Stefano could process. “I don’t know what the fuck's going on, but I’d sure as hell enjoy it while it lasts.”

Upon hearing this, Palo’s shoulders slumped and a shadow passed over his face. “You’re right. It probably won’t last, will it?”

“I didn’t mean it like that.” He could see that his little brother had started to tremble at the thought. “What I meant was you should take it easy and, you know, just go with it.”

Palo stood up. “I think I’m going to bed.”

“Why don’t you talk to me for awhile man?” There was genuine concern in his voice. “Hey, we have the internet now. What do you say we surf some porn?”

“You go ahead.” Palo said. “I’m really tired.”

He carefully removed his new shoes and gently slid them under Stefano’s bed, then climbed up to his own, not even bothering to take his clothes off.

Sometime later, when Stefano had already assumed he was asleep, the young boy spoke, his voice muffled by covers.

“You want to hear the really weird part?”

The older boy looked up at the top bunk. “You mean it actually gets weirder?”

“When Maria dropped me off here… she started crying.”

To Stefano, this again called the woman’s sanity into question. “Why?”

“I don’t know.” He was in that hazy place between awake and sleep. “I was too scared to ask.”

As Palo drifted off, he had no way of knowing that the day he had just spent with Maria was in fact the first day of a whole new life.

THE END

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content