Biff & Little Britney

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Biff & Little Britney

Post by Danjo3 on Mon 31 May 2010 - 11:47

The jet that picked up Briney from Logan International Airport was called Destiny. A name her father had given it. Flying was something he loved.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Forum Posts : 2609

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Mon 31 May 2010 - 16:06

ElfenMagix wrote:On the way to Disney World, their plane disappears in the Bermuda triangle...
Stefano: That's wonderful, (wipes away a sincere tear) it's the death I always dreamed of...wacking off in an airliner bathroom.

Britney: That's the closest you'll ever get to the mile-high club.
I hope that's not Britney's private jet. And I difinately would hate to be the recovery team that finds that plane...

Forensic Scientist 01: Uhm... why are tests registering DNA on the Ceiling Tiles?

Forensic Scientist 02: Do we really want to know?
But it's the Bermuda Triangle (insert ominous music)...they'll never be found...

Marcello: You know, that harldy seems fair. Couldn't we all die after having gone to Disney World?

Professor Voodoo

Forum Posts : 3422

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Mon 31 May 2010 - 16:13

Professor Voodoo wrote:But it's the Bermuda Triangle (insert ominous music)...they'll never be found...

I don't think that would stop CSI: Miami.

Professor Voodoo wrote:Marcello: You know, that harldy seems fair. Couldn't we all die after having gone to Disney World?

Cue "Horatio Caine Quip"™, followed by opening riff of "Won't Get Fooled Again" and four dozen lens flares.

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Forum Posts : 10895

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Mon 31 May 2010 - 16:53

Kiskaloo wrote:

Professor Voodoo wrote:Marcello: You know, that harldy seems fair. Couldn't we all die after having gone to Disney World?

Cue "Horatio Caine Quip"™, followed by opening riff of "Won't Get Fooled Again" and four dozen lens flares.

I hate it when I misspell a word and then somebody quotes me so the proof is there forever and can't be edited!

Last edited by Professor Voodoo on Mon 31 May 2010 - 21:08; edited 1 time in total

Professor Voodoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell on Mon 31 May 2010 - 16:59

as long as they don't end up on some weird island where polar bears wander around and the dead won't stay dead

Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Forum Posts : 2131

Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 13 Jun 2010 - 10:06

This particular story was written as a companion piece to “Breakfast”, but before I could complete it, I was distracted by “Trouble in Paradise”. As a result, I ended up pigeon holing it. When it comes to the B&B universe I’ve got too many damn irons in the fire. Anyway, instead of starting another new story on one of the other arcs, I decided to go back and finish this. Hope you enjoy!

Mirrors

After they had finished breakfast, little Britney had quickly laid claim to the bathroom. Antonio found this more then a little irritating, knowing how long she would keep it occupied. It was the first time she had ever spent the night at his house and as luck would have it, Biff was not there. The evening before, the three had gone out to dinner and just as they had finished desert, Biff was called back to the Agency on urgent non-fratello business. He asked Antonio if he would mind watching the young girl, promising to be back later the next day.

He knocked on the bathroom door, only to find it was open. “Brit, I’d really like to get in there sometime today.”

“Come on in.” She said in a garbled voice. “I’m almost done.”

When he stepped inside, Britney was spitting a mouthful of toothpaste into the sink. She was also wearing nothing but a small thong. Antonio looked around the floor and spotted the white tank top she had slept in. He picked it up and draped it on the back of her neck.

“What?” She turned around and asked.

“Why don’t you cover up?”

She gave him a puzzled look. “Why do you care?”

“I don’t.” He said. “But your brother wouldn’t approve.”

“Yeah, but he’s not here right now.”

“Just humor me.”

“You’re not wearing a shirt.” She said. “Isn’t that a bit of a double standard?”

“You have more to conceal then I do.” Antonio sighed.

“That’s the most sexist thing I ever heard.”

“Give me a break, will ya?”

“Tony sweetheart, I think this is one of those situations where you need to lead by example.” She threw it back at him. “You put it on.”

Antonio knew he did not have anywhere near the authority over this girl that Biff did and that this battle of wills, like all of the others, would ultimately end in his defeat. He had learned one important lesson when it came to dealing with her - if at first you don’t succeed, give up. He pitched the tank top into the hamper.

“I suppose next you’ll be asking me to wear bloomers.” She grumbled.

“I’m willing to bet that of all the undies you own, that crap you have on now covers the most territory.”

“Wrong.” She said. “I have regular panties. It’s just that I usually don’t wear them unless I’m riding the cotton pony.”

“Thanks for sharing that.” Antonio reached over her, opened the medicine cabinet and began to move its contents around.

“What are you looking for?”

“My razor.”

“Oh, it’s in the shower.”

Antonio leaned over and picked it up off the edge of the tub. “Since you were just showering,” He said, inspecting it closely. “Do you by chance know how it got there?”

She started to towel dry her hair. “I forgot to bring mine, so I didn’t think you’d mind if I barrowed it.”

“Well I do.” He pushed her from in front of the mirror. “You think I want to shave my face after you’ve used it on your stinky arm pits.”

“My arm pits are not stinky!” She said. “And that’s not what I used it for.”

“Okay, so you basically ruined the blade on your sasquatch legs.”

“No, smartass, I didn’t.”

When Britney saw his glare in the mirror, it became clear that she should have quit while she was ahead.

“You better tell me there’s a fourth area on your body that requires hair removal.”

“There is.” Britney started to fidget. “I hate to admit it but… I’ve been kind of a bad girl lately… so I had to shave my palms.”

He continued to glare. “I hope you notice I’m not laughing.”

“What the big deal?” She said. “Hair is hair.”

He grabbed the back of her neck and squeezed. “The big deal is that I don’t have any replacement blades, and now I have to shave my face with something you just used on your pussy!”

She winced at the pain. “I rinsed it off!”

“That’s not the point.” He gave Britney’s head a quick shake before releasing her. “How would you like it if I used your razor to shave my nuts?”

“I wouldn’t mind at all.” She gave him a mischievous smile. “As a matter of fact, I’d be happy to shave them for you.”

“You wish.” He turned on the faucet and waited for the water to heat up. After a moment he said. “I don’t know why you even bother. It’s not like you have anything down there to shave.”

“Yes I do!”

“Yeah, peach fuzz.”

“No, regular hair.” She said. “It’s just that I’m blond and it’s not as dark.”

“Really?” He ran his razor under the steaming water. “So you color your pussy hair too?”

“I don’t color my hair asshole, it’s natural!” She snapped.

“If you say so.”

Britney pushed her way back in front of the mirror and elbowed him in the stomach. “This coming from a man who waxes his chest.”

“You got a problem with that?”

“Yeah,” She draped her wet towel over the curtain rod. “It’s gay.”

“So you’re saying you don’t like it?”

“No, I don’t.” She retrieved his hair dryer from the cabinet under the sink. “Tell me, does Biff make you do that?”

“Biff, doesn’t make me do anything.”

“It wouldn’t surprise me if you do the full body thing.”

Britney glanced at his reflection and noticed he was making a little too much out of inspecting his razor.

A smile slowly spread across her face. “You do, don’t you?”

“It’s none of your business.”

She made a grab for his boxer shorts. “Let me see!”

“No!”

“Come on!”

“Get your paws off me!” He said, trying to keep her at bay.

“Don’t be shy.”

“I said no!”

She continued to press her attack. “Pleeease.”

“Damn it, Britney!”

“I’ve never seen a guy waxed down there.” She struggled to get a purchase on the waist band. “Come on, just a quick peek.”

“Alright, alright!” He slapped her hands away. “But you better not say anything about this to Biff.”

“I Cross my heart.”

He took a deep breath and pulled down his shorts while looking up at the ceiling. After Britney had studied him for a moment, she began to laugh.

“What the hell’s so funny?”

“It makes you looked like a very well hung nine year old.”

He quickly pulled the boxers back up. “Boy, you’re on a roll today aren’t you?”

“I’m sorry.” She said, still giggling. “I can understand guys shaving their faces, but that’s where it should stop, especially if you happen to be an Italian man.”

“I take it you have a thing for us?”

“I wouldn’t exactly call it a thing,” She said. “But I really like how passionate you guys are.”

Antonio looked at the reflection of his chest. “Now that I think about it, I never have asked Biff if he likes it.”

“When Biff was in competition, before you came along,” She said. “He did the same thing and hated it.”

“I know, he told me.”

“So are you going to ask him?”

“What’s the use?” Antonio said. “He’ll just cop out and say he’s happy with whatever I want, just like he always does.”

“You might call that a cop out, but I think it’s very sweet.”

“I know,” He said a bit sheepishly. “I didn’t mean it like that.”

“Do you want my honest opinion?”

“No, but let’s hear it anyway.”

“I’ve always thought you were one of the hottest guys I ever met.” She said. “And now that I’ve seen how well equipped you are, I’m officially giving you a perfect 10.”

“Seriously?” He started to blush a bit. “A ten?”

“Yep. But you know what? If you were hairy I’d make it twelve and a half.” She reached up with both hands and caressed his chest. “God, if you weren’t gay I would totally wreck you.”

He raised one eye brow. “And just what makes you think I’d jump in bed with a thirteen year old?”

“Trust me, you would.” She said with complete confidence. “Once I set my sights on a guy, it’s only a matter of time.”

“So you always get your man, is that it?”

She looked him dead in the eye. “Always.”

Antonio found this a bit unsettling, but never doubted her for a moment. Britney was definitely not the kind of girl who would be denied anything.

“It actually might have been interesting, considering I’ve never been nailed by a bona fide dork before.” She playfully pinched one of his cheeks and turned back to the mirror. “So how do you plan on keeping me entertained today?”

“I don’t know if you’re aware of it,” He said nonchalantly. “But Gorassini has their summer line out.”

She spun back around, eyes as wide as saucers. “No way!”

“Oh yeah, some of the cutest stuff I’ve ever seen, and I really wanted to take you there.” He hung his head in mock shame. “But I see now there’s no way I can allow Miss Kensington to be seen on the streets of Rome with a dork.”

“I’m sorry, Tony, you’re not a dork!” The blond took his hand and held it to her chest, completely forgetting she was topless. “You’re the coolest guy in the world! You’re awesome! You rock! Rock out loud!”

Antonio felt that he now had the advantage and wanted to play it for all it was worth. “Sorry, but you’re not convincing me.”

On any other occasion, Britney would have played his game and gone into her well honed flirtation mode, but this was different. Antonio had forgotten that the last thing you ever want to do is get between Britney and new clothes.

“Alright then, let’s try this another way.” In one quick and fluid motion, she twisted Antonio’s arm around his back and wrenched it upwards, causing him to yelp. “You either take me to Gorassini, or I rip your arm off and beat you to death with it! What’s it going to be dork-face?”

“Alright!” He groaned into the sink. “You win!”

“Glad you see it my way.” After she released the hold, Antonio straightened up and started to rub his arm.

“That hurt.” Little Britney could not help but smile when she saw the little boy pout on his face.

“You big baby.” She leaned forward and gently kissed his arm. “Now go get dressed, we’re wasting time.”

“Can I at least shave first?”

“There’s no time for that.” She said impatiently. “And anyway, your razor is contaminated with pussy germs. If you were to accidentally cut yourself, it would turn you straight.”

Antonio rolled his eyes. “There’s no off switch on your funny is there.”

She held the blow dryer on him like a gun. “Move it mister!”

“Alright, I’m going.” He said. “By the way, I know how proud you are of those little tits, but I’d really appreciate it if you’d put a shirt on before we leave.”

Britney scowled “And I’d really appreciate it if you didn’t use the word little.”

“You should also try wearing a bra for a change.” He added. “Your high-beams tend to draw unwanted attention.”

“That’s not my fault.” She said. “And who are you, my mother?”

“Brit, if I was your mother you wouldn’t be such a damn brat.”

“Why don’t you admit it, Tony,” She held her arms over her head and did a little shimmy dance. “You wouldn’t have me any other way.”

“You’re hopeless,” He turned and started down the hall, shaking his head. “Absolutely hopeless.”

Britney stepped out into the hallway behind him. “Tony?”

“What now?”

“I’ll wear a stupid bra if it’ll make you happy,” She said. “But only because I love you.”

“Good. I know you like the attention and all…” It took a moment or two, but the second part of Britney’s remark finally began to soak in. “What did you say?”

“I said I’ll wear a bra.”

“No, no, the other thing.”

She acted as though recalling it was a true effort. “Oh, you mean the thing about me loving you?”

“Yeah, that’s it.” There was definite concern in his voice. “What did you mean by that?”

“Don’t get yourself in a tizzy.” She said with a warm smile. “I mean I love you the same way I do Biff and Kevin. To be honest, I kind of think of you as a third brother.”

Antonio was caught so far off guard he found himself speechless. “I… I don’t know what to say.”

Britney stepped forward and took his hand. “I’m sorry if it makes you uncomfortable, but when it comes to my heart I have a very strict no return policy, so I’m afraid you’re just going to have to get used to it.”

“It’s not that I’m uncomfortable…”

“You could have fooled me.”

Antonio did his best to regain his footing. “I just didn’t know you felt this way.”

“I know, it’s crazy isn’t it?” Britney started to laugh. “But how could I not love a guy who’s so protective of my nipples?”

Antonio broke down and laughed along with her. “It’s a thankless job, but someone’s got to do it.”

Once Britney had settled down to a soft giggle she said. “Before you get any ideas, there’s something you need to understand - just because you have big brother status now, doesn’t mean you can start bossing me around.”

“I’ll try to remember that.”

“But feel free to spoil me all you want.” She quickly added.

“Am I going to have a choice?”

“What do you think?” She put her hand around the back of his neck, pulled his head down and kissed his cheek. “Now I believe there was the little matter of a shopping trip?”

“I believe you’re right.”

In his room, Antonio, who was an only child, mulled over the idea of having a young girl consider him a big brother. When he had finished dressing and went to the full length mirror on the closet door for a final check, he became conscious of the fact that there was a smile on his face. This was followed by a sudden and surprising realization – the man was actually looking forward to spending the day with little Britney.

“I’ll be damned,” He said to his reflection. “She finally got me.”

THE END

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Sun 13 Jun 2010 - 10:56

Witty & ribald...this dialogue had me laughing all the way through.

For the record my OC handler would probably have a brain aneurysm and drop dead if he had to put up with Britney. Antonio is to be applauded.

Professor Voodoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Sun 13 Jun 2010 - 11:05

Professor Voodoo wrote:Witty & ribald...this dialogue had me laughing all the way through.

Yes Indeed

Professor Voodoo wrote:For the record my OC handler would probably have a brain aneurysm and drop dead if he had to put up with Britney. Antonio is to be applauded.

Same with Michele. Even dialing Kara all the way to "11" would still not really prepare him for his role as an advisor to Britney (as "handler" implies a level of control she would not stand for).

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Sun 13 Jun 2010 - 11:14

Very nice and very cute. 5*

boomer_gonz

Forum Posts : 2561

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Sun 13 Jun 2010 - 11:39

Professor Voodoo wrote:Witty & ribald...this dialogue had me laughing all the way through.

For the record my OC handler would probably have a brain aneurysm and drop dead if he had to put up with Britney. Antonio is to be applauded.

What he said...

Yet again a great bit of writing. I liked that you gave both their little bit of "winning" time, not just one walking all over the other, it kept it fresh all the way through.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your lack of planning does not constitute my emergency.
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5749

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 13 Jun 2010 - 11:47

Professor Voodoo wrote:For the record my OC handler would probably have a brain aneurysm and drop dead if he had to put up with Britney. Antonio is to be applauded.
Keep in mind it’s Antonio she’s interacting with. She would never dare conduct herself that way with Biff. Britney Know's better.

“I don’t hate him specifically, it’s the rest of you selfish adults I hold a grudge against.”
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Sun 13 Jun 2010 - 12:23

Danjo3 wrote:
Keep in mind it’s Antonio she’s interacting with. She would never dare conduct herself that way with Biff. Britney Know's better.
Out of curiosity though, how much of that is simply because it's Biff she's dealing with... ie. would another handler or agency staff member be treated with the same courtesy?

Come to think of it, it wouldn't just be the handler either. I'm fairly certain Monty would suffer a similar fate put in the same room... because Brit's almost exactly the sort of person that Monty can't stand.

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 13 Jun 2010 - 13:26

Alfisti wrote: Out of curiosity though, how much of that is simply because it's Biff she's dealing with... ie. would another handler or agency staff member be treated with the same courtesy?

That’s an excellent question Alfisti. As you know, Britney’s one great aspiration is to one day be a true member of the team, to one day be good enough to fight along side her sister’s and not just sit on the sideline. When she deals with any member of the Agency, handlers especially, it’s always with the proper respect and reverence. If Jean were to order her to beat her head against a wall, she would do it without question. That’s how important it is to her.

“I don’t hate him specifically, it’s the rest of you selfish adults I hold a grudge against.”
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Sun 13 Jun 2010 - 15:27

Danjo3 wrote:That’s an excellent question Alfisti. As you know, Britney’s one great aspiration is to one day be a true member of the team, to one day be good enough to fight along side her sister’s and not just sit on the sideline. When she deals with any member of the Agency, handlers especially, it’s always with the proper respect and reverence. If Jean were to order her to beat her head against a wall, she would do it without question. That’s how important it is to her.
Then again, it could be conditioning pushing the girl to do her best.
Danjo- we spoke of Rachel and Britney before. If you like to have Rachel give Britney Paint-Ball Gun Exercises, by all means... load it up with as much important stuff (gossip) in it as you can. I can see somebody failing basic eye protection and the other needing to go to the medical ward to get her eye cleaned out. Evil
We must get Britney into a mission, pass or fail, better to do than not.

Palo: What's going on out there?
Stefano (looking through a pair of binoculars): I dont know, but it looks like Rachel and Britney are kneeling in the middle of the out door range and they are... touching and holding each other!!
-At the range
Britney (holding Rachel): I'M SORRY! I'M SO SORRY!!!
Rachel (rubbing her eye): Its OK... Really... Its not damaged, just filled with paint...

If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Sun 13 Jun 2010 - 17:56

Danjo3 wrote: When she deals with any member of the Agency, handlers especially, it’s always with the proper respect and reverence.
Oh we've seen how Britney interacts with other members of the staff...the male ones at least.

If Brit & Elio were to ever meet (although I think he's safe; gray-bearded men in their mid 50's don't seem to be her thing) it would result in the paradox of the irresistible force (Britney's chemically enhanced sex drive) hitting the immovable object (Elio's uptight prudishness around the girls). Best if they just give each-other a wide berth.

I saw a werewolf drinking a Piña Colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.
Professor Voodoo

Male

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Sun 13 Jun 2010 - 18:26

Professor Voodoo wrote:
Danjo3 wrote: When she deals with any member of the Agency, handlers especially, it’s always with the proper respect and reverence.
Oh we've seen how Britney interacts with other members of the staff...the male ones at least.

If Brit & Elio were to ever meet (although I think he's safe; gray-bearded men in their mid 50's don't seem to be her thing) it would result in the paradox of the irresistible force (Britney's chemically enhanced sex drive) hitting the immovable object (Elio's uptight prudishness around the girls). Best if they just give each-other a wide berth.
ROTFL
Britney's been part of the collective for so long, she is almost canon. Evil
But seeing her evolve as she did, I side with Danjo on how she is. He is her creator.

As for that certain 'male handler' of the group, he dont count for some of us.

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Mon 14 Jun 2010 - 7:12

ElfenMagix wrote:If you like to have Rachel give Britney Paint-Ball Gun Exercises, by all means...
That could be a seriously funny story.
Professor Voodoo wrote:If Brit & Elio were to ever meet (although I think he's safe; gray-bearded men in their mid 50's don't seem to be her thing)
Britney tends to gravitate towards older more experienced guy’s, so don’t think Elio is safe.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 27 Jun 2010 - 10:13

Trouble in Paradise
Part II

Biff knew something was deeply troubling his little sister. She had barley said more then two sentences during the long trip from Rome to Boston. He wanted her to open up and talk, but felt it was best not to push it. Once the two arrived at Logan International, they were met by Alex Manning who escorted them to the KT corporate jet, where upon boarding, Britney promptly wrapped herself in a blanket and curled up on the couch. She slept all the way to Hawthorne Municipal Airport, where a limousine waited to chauffer them to her estate.

When Britney had first asked Biff to come home with her, he had said that on such short notice it was out of the question, but after she had broken down into tears, he soon found it impossible to say no. The handler only had enough time to throw some things in a bag before a driver was at the front gates of the Agency. He was immediately struck by the fact that his sister was taking nothing with her but what she was wearing – jeans, an Eddie Aikau Invitational t-shirt, an LA Lakers ball cap, and sunglasses. It was highly unusual for the trendy blond to be seen outside the compound in such attire.

Once they had arrived at the estate, Britney went straight to her room. She emerged a short time later wearing a blue and yellow rash guard shirt and a gym bag slung over her shoulder. The girl informed him she was going out for some ace time. During his time with her, Biff had picked up enough surfer slang to know ‘ace’ meant that she wanted to surf alone.

“Are you sure you don’t want me to come along, sweetheart?” He asked as he stroked her hair.

Britney shook her head no, trying hard to keep from crying again. He kissed the top of her head and watched as she walked away. Biff knew what was happing. When his little sister was troubled, she would use her passion for surfing as a form of meditation, a way to clear her mind and refresh her spirit. Out on the waves the young girl could let everything go and find true peace and tranquility. Biff decided to head for his room and catch a quick nap until she returned.

Once he had awoke and wondered downstairs, Jeremy, the head butler, informed him that Britney was out on the terrace. He found her there, now wearing a bikini top and sweat pants, holding a mug of coffee and starring out over the ocean.

“Hey there.” He put his hand on her shoulder and gently rubbed it.

“Hey.” She said, kissing his hand. “Did you have a good nap?”

“Yeah.” He pulled up a chair and sat next to her. “How was the surfing?”

“It was just what I needed.”

“I can tell. It’s nice to see that pretty smile again.”

She started to blush a bit. “I guess I’ve been acting kind of stupid, huh?”

“No, you’ve just got me a little worried, that’s all”

After a minute or so of silence, Biff asked. “Do you want to talk about it?”

“Yeah, I do.” She turned her chair to face him. He waited patiently for her to start.

She took a deep breath and said. “I’m a complete fuck up.”

“No you’re not, Brit…”

“Yes I am.” She looked down at her feet. “I not only let you and the Agency down, but I also really hurt some people.”

Biff leaned forward. “Who?”

“Petra and Stefano.” She said. “Especially Petra.”

He took her hand. “Why don’t you tell me what happened.”

“I will,” She said hesitantly. “But first you have to promise me something.”

“What’s that?”

“You have to promise you won’t freak out and go all crazy.”

“Why would I do that?”

“You’ll understand as soon as I tell you.”

“Well then tell me.”

“You have to promise first.”

Biff did not feel he had much of a choice at this point. “Alright, sweetheart, I promise.”

She again took a deep breath. “I know it was wrong of me and it’s going to make you really mad… but I kind of… slept with Sandro.”

Britney could see the big man’s entire body stiffen, his voice suddenly going cold. “You what?”

“We had… sex.”

He closed his eyes and let his head drop. When they first met, Biff, like most of the other males at the Agency, had taken an instant dislike to Alessandro. He knew that the handler was not only having sex with Petra, but with every other female he could sniff out. Though he tried to keep his word, the thought of the gigolo putting his filthy hands on his sister was more then the man could rationally deal with. He felt the demonic rage begin to wrestle
away his control.

“Biff?” She asked cautiously. “Say something.”

He let go of her hand and suddenly brought his fist down onto the round table in front of them, shattering the glass top all over the decks flag stones. Little Britney threw her hands over her ears at the sound.

“That dirty son of a bitch!” He said through gritted teeth.

“Biff, stop!”

“I’ll rip that mother fucker’s heart out!”

“Please, you promised!” She begged.

“Fuck that!” He stood up, knocking his chair over backwards.

“Biff, please!” She jumped up and wrapped her arms around his waist, squeezing him as tightly as possible. She could feel the sting of glass cutting her bare feet. “Don’t do this, I really need you right now!”

His first instinct was to find the quickest way back to Rome. Once there he would hunt down Alessandro and make him pay with his life for defiling his precious little sister. It would be a gruesome task he would savor every minute of.

Britney, feeling as though she were holding a stone statue, quickly went into auto-mode. There was only one sure way to stop him now. She reached up around her brothers head and yanked it down, pressing her forehead against his. It was a ritual that could most closely be related to an exorcism, something she had done countless times before. As the girl looked deeply into his eyes, she was relieved to see that he was still there, still battling his dark monster. She began to talk to him as if the man were getting ready to jump off the ledge of a building.

“Come on back to me, Biff.” Her voice was as soft as a quilt. “Come on back.”

“That bastard’s going to die.” He said, feeling her eyes start to take control.

“No he’s not.” She stroked the back of his head. “Now you need to stop”

“Brit…” His body started to slump.

“I said stop.” She gently kissed his cheek. “That’s enough now.”

Britney could literally feel the rage draining out of him like an open pressure release valve on a boiler.

As she had always done, the young girl asked the same final question. “Are you home?”

In turn, Biff gave his same answer. “Yeah, I’m home.”

The handler returned his little sisters hug, smearing blood from his injured hand across her back.

To be continued.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Sun 27 Jun 2010 - 11:16

That was excellent, Danjo! I would love to see it finished.

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 27 Jun 2010 - 14:42

Don't worry, it will be.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Sun 27 Jun 2010 - 15:09

Excellent piece. Biff's reaction is definitely sound and I'm eager to see what happens next.

And definitely see what happens to Sandro.

The Power of Claes Compels You!!!
boomer_gonz

Male

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Sun 27 Jun 2010 - 16:49

Sandro: Time to Sleep

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Mon 28 Jun 2010 - 0:12

ElfenMagix wrote:That was excellent, Danjo! I would love to see it finished.
Yeah... finding "to be continued" at the bottom of that did put me out a bit...

...jokes aside, definately looking forward to reading the rest of it.

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Mon 28 Jun 2010 - 3:10

Danjo3 wrote: Trouble in Paradise
Part II
Biff's reaction is predictable, but does he know that Alessandro is far from the first Section 2 member to fall for Britney's "charms?"

Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Mon 28 Jun 2010 - 5:12

Professor Voodoo wrote:Biff's reaction is predictable, but does he know that Alessandro is far from the first Section 2 member to fall for Britney's "charms?"
Biff’s love for his little sister tends to blind him. He has a great deal of difficultly accepting what she’s really up to.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Mon 28 Jun 2010 - 13:12

Biff: My little girl do wrong? BLASPHEMY!!!!!!

boomer_gonz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Mon 28 Jun 2010 - 22:53

Exactly...

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 11 Jul 2010 - 9:58

Please join me in welcoming Rachel and Fernando to the B&B universe.

Sister Talk

For Rachel, it was the start of a very interesting day. After discovering there was no more toilet paper in her bathroom, she had gone to the first floor storage room to retrieve a new package. Upon opening the door and stepping inside, she heard a strange noise coming from behind one of the shelving units. She quietly peeked around the corner and there in the half light was little Britney, leaning over a shipping crate with her skirt hiked up to the small of her back and thong panties down around one ankle. Behind the petite blond, an unfamiliar man in a shirt and tie was roughly gripping her by the hips. Though the older cyborg knew it was wrong, she found herself watching the two in spite of herself. It was only when the panting Britney had glanced over and noticed her that she turned and quickly left the room. The girl hated to admit it, but seeing the man and her sister engaged in that illicit act had left her more then a little aroused.

A half an hour later, there was a knock at Rachel’s door.

“It’s open.” She said.

It was little Britney who stepped inside. “Hi, Rachel.”

“Hi. What’s up?”

“Mind if I sit down?”

“Help yourself.”

After an uncomfortable moment Britney said. “I want to apologize for earlier.”

“You mean about your little romp in the storage room?”

“Yeah,” The blond looked down in embarrassment. “I didn’t mean for you to see that.”

“I wish I hadn‘t.” She tried not to think about the feelings it had stirred within her.

“I guess I wasn’t being very discreet.” She said. “It’s just that the whole danger of being caught thing is such a turn on… that is until you actually get caught, then it just sucks.”

Rachel smiled. “I’ll bet.”

“Anyway, I’m sorry.”

“It’s cool. And don’t worry, I won’t blab.” She stood up from her vanity and joined Britney at the table. “Who was that guy any way?”

“I don’t know, some drone from Section 1.”

“You don’t know?” The older girl was truly shocked. “Are you telling me you were having sex with a stranger?”

“He’s not exactly a stranger.” She said. “I know his name is Luigi.”

“What’s his last name?”

“Um… I didn’t really get that far.”

“And how long have you known this Luigi?”

Little Britney cleared her throat. “Since breakfast.”

The older cyborg shook her head in disbelief. “God, you really are a little slut.”

“You don’t have to be nasty about it.”

“Nasty?” She said. “I bet if I look up nasty in the dictionary I’d find your picture.”

“That‘s it,” Britney stood up from the table. “I'm outta here!”

“Oh, don’t get your panties in a twist,” Rachel said, grabbing her wrist. “I was just teasing. Come on, sit down.”

“Only if you promise to be nice.”

“I promise.” She said with a laugh. “You know, we’re a lot more alike then you might think.”

“How’s that?”

It was now Rachel who started to feel a little embarrassed. “I usually don’t talk about this with anyone but… have needs too.”

“Needs?”

“Yeah, you know… urges.”

“You mean you’re horny all the time?” She bluntly asked.

Rachel found herself a bit flustered. “I wouldn’t say all the time… but yeah, that‘s the general idea.”

Britney nodded. “Do you have someone you fool around with?”

“No.”

“So, you take care of business by yourself?”

“What do you mean?”

“You know…?” Britney glanced down at her lap. “Business.”

She finally understood what the blond girl was trying to say. “No, I don‘t do that!”

“Oh, please! Do you expect me to believe that a hot blooded Latino girl like you gets by on sheer willpower alone?”

“I happen to have a lot of willpower.” She said defensively.

“It’s nothing to be ashamed of.” Britney said. “Heck, I do it all the time. As a matter of fact, I did it in Biff’s car last night while we were on a stake out.”

“You masturbated in front of Biff?”

“Well, technically yes, but he was asleep at the time.”

Rachel rolled her eyes. “Unbelievable.”

“Tell me about it.” She said. “It’s a miracle he slept through it.”

“Well, I’d never do anything that ridicules,” Rachel finally admitted. “But I suppose I have done it… maybe once or twice.”

The look on Britney’s face made it clear that she was not buying it. “Rachel, you and I both know that orgasms are like potato chips – you can never be satisfied with just one or two.”

The older girls cheeks started to turn red. “Look, can we just forget about that? The point is I understand how you feel, okay?”

Britney thought about this for a moment and then said. “So what’s the real story with you and Fernando?”

“What do you mean?”

Britney leaned closer to her sister. “Are you interested in him?”

“Of course I am.”

“I mean do you want to sleep with him.”

“I already do sleep with him.”

Little Britney let out an impatient sigh. “Okay, do you want him to bop your brains out?”

Rachel was about to emphatically deny this, but after seeing the look in Britney’s eyes she realized that any kind of denial would be pointless. “I don’t guess you’d believe me if I said no, would you?”

Britney shook her head. “Not for a second.”

Rachel picked up a spoon from the table and began to tap it on the back of her hand. “The truth is, I think about it all the time. I think about it all day and dream about it at night.”

“You’re right, we are a lot alike.” The blond girl gave her sister a warm smile. “Does he know you feel like this?”

“Yes.” She said quietly. “But it doesn’t make any difference. There’s a line in our relationship that he just won’t cross… no matter how badly I want him to.”

“Yet he still let’s you sleep with him?”

“Yeah,” She said. “Why?”

“I might be wrong about this, but you’re not a child, you’re sixteen year old and I think if he really wants to keep you on your side of the fence, sharing his bed is the worst possible signal he can send. It’s practically an invitation.”

“It’s not like that, he’s just being nice.”

“No doubt.” Britney said. “But it’s also possible that somewhere in the back of his mind, whether he’s aware of it or not, he actually wants to cross that line. Tell me, have you guys ever come close to… you know?”

“Yeah,” Rachel’s cheeks began to burn crimson again. “We have.”

“Sounds to me like he just needs a little extra push.”

“A push, huh?”

“That’s right.” Britney said. “He maybe your god-daddy, but he’s still a man, right? A Latino man with the same hot blood in his veins that you have in yours. And let’s face it girl, you’ve got the goods. I think if you were to turn up the heat you could send that idiot over the edge.”

Rachel shrugged her shoulders. “I don’t know…”

“Listen, I know you’re scared, but I also know that the frustration you’re feeling now is almost unbearable. Am I right?”

The older cyborg nodded. It was oblivious that her sister had been where she was now.

“Then go for it.” Britney said. “Trust me – when the two of you are finally making love, you’ll be kicking yourself for not doing it sooner.”

When Rachel heard her sister say ‘making love’, it felt as though a hundred butterflies had suddenly taken flight in her stomach. After a long moment of deep thought, she tossed the spoon onto the table. “I can’t.”

“Why not?”

“I’m just not ready yet.” She said. “Thanks for the advice, Brit, but I think I’m just going to wait and see what happens.”

“And what if nothing does?”

“Then I guess that’s just life.”

The younger girl sighed. “Well, you know best.”

Seeing how depressed Rachel was, Britney attempted to lighten the mood. “Since you’ve decided to sit it out, would you have any objections to me taking a crack at him?”

“Not at all,” Rachel tried unsuccessfully to hide her smile with a scowl. “As long as you don’t object to me tearing out all that pretty blond hair of yours.”

“Hey, no harm in asking, right?” She said with a laugh. “Tell you what, if your horniness ever gets the best of you, I’ll hook you up with Amadeo. How does that sound?”

“I don’t think so…”

“If you’re nervous about being alone with him, I’d be more then happy to join you in a little ménage à trios.” Britney said with a mischievous wink.

Rachel reached over and gave her sister’s arm a gentle squeeze. “It’s very sweet of you to offer, but I think I’ll pass.”

“Suit yourself.” Britney stood up from the table. “I gotta get going, me and Triela have a top secret mission.”

“Brit?” She said. “Thanks for talking with me.”

“Anytime.” The blond girl started to leave, then suddenly turned back around. “Rachel?”

“Yeah?”

“Do you by chance get high?”

“On what?”

“Weed.”

“I’m not exactly sure.” She said. “I think I did at one time, but not since coming to the Agency. Why do you ask?”

“Well, that’s what me and Triela are going to do now. Care to join us?”

“Triela gets high?”

“Only occasionally, and then only when she’s sure she won’t get busted again.”

“She got busted?”

“A while ago me, her and Marcello took a trip to California.” She explained. “When we got back they pissed us and we all came up dirty.”

Rachel could not help but find this amusing. “That’s fucked up.”

“To this day, Mr. Hillshire still considers me a bad influence.”

After giving the matter some serious thought Rachel said. “Fernando did say he wouldn’t be back till tomorrow morning…”

“Excellent!” Britney grabbed the older cyborg by the hand and hauled her to her feet. “I here by declare the work day over.”

“You really are a bad influence, aren’t you?”

“I’m thinking about asking Jean to make me the official cyborg social director.”

“God help us all.” Rachel said as she followed her sister out the door.

THE END

Thanks ElfenMagix!

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Sun 11 Jul 2010 - 18:59

Good

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 25 Jul 2010 - 10:56

The Trouble With Annalillia

It had been a long and trying two weeks for Britney and the Agencies latest addition, Annalillia. Her introduction to the SWA had been something of a rush job, and as a result she had not yet been assigned a handler. Jean decided that until the proper man could be found, it would be Biff’s responsibility to look after her. Biff in turn had asked his little sister to help him with this task and the new girl became Britney’s roommate.

Biff had gone to the cafeteria for a cup of coffee when he spotted Britney sitting at one of the tables studying. He went to join her.

“What’s up, Britster?” He gave her pony tail a gentle tug before sitting down.

“Hi, Biff.” He could see her mood was still not improving. “Where’s you little sister?”

“You mean the cutest girl at the Agency?“ He said, trying to get a smile out of her. “I’m looking at her right now.”

“I meant your new little sister,” She did not bother to look up. “You know, your favorite.”

“Why don’t you cool it?” He reached over and rubbed her arm. “Annie’s not my sister.”

“Oh, so it’s Annie now?”

“That’s what you call her isn’t it.”

“Yeah, well…” She shrugged her shoulders and then looked back down at her book. “Never mind.”

“Come on, sweetheart,” He tilted her chin up. “Talk to me.”

“Alright.” She paused for a moment and then began to pout. “First off I don’t want you to think I’m just being a selfish brat, because I’m trying really hard not to be.”

“I know.”

“I really want to help you.”

“And you have been.”

“It’s just that she’s so damn needy.” Britney said. “She’s constantly following me around, I practically have to tuck her in at night and she won’t stop calling me Ms. Britney.”

“Then have her call you ‘Your Ladyship’.”

“I’m serious, it’s really starting to get on my nerves.” She then stepped up the intensity of her pout. “And the worst part is that when she’s not pestering me, she’s hogging you all to herself.”

“Am I sensing a hint of jealousy here?”

“No Biff, it’s not a hint – it’s a whole freaking truck load!”

“I can‘t help it, Brit, there’s just something about her.” He said with a laugh. “I’m not sure, but I think I‘ve found your replacement.”

“You’d better not let her hear you talking like that.” She gave him a swift kick under the table. “I think she’s starting to get some ideas.”

“What makes you say that?”

“She’s been asking some less then subtle questions lately.”

“Like?”

“A few days ago she asked if you and me were lovers.”

“What did you tell her?”

“I told her no.” She said. “You should have seen it, the girl lit up like a Christmas tree. Then she had to gall to ask how I would feel if you had a girlfriend who wasn‘t me.”

This got another chuckle from Biff. “Did you let her know she wasn‘t my type?”

“Laugh it up muscle boy.” She said with a scowl. “You’ll be singing a different tune when I turn up strangled in my sleep.”

“I think you’re over reacting.”

“No offence, but I think I‘m a little more knowledgeable on this particular subject then you are.” She picked up his coffee mug and took a gulp from it. “And just to be on the safe side, I’m going to give her my full blessing.”

“Oh, so you’re going to push it all off on me?” He asked. “That’s messed up, Brit.”

“Yes it is.” She said. “But it’s your pants she wants to get into, not mine.”

“Listen, if it’ll help, you can go ahead and tell her I’m gay.”

Britney looked at her brother as if he had lost his mind. “I’d rather give myself a root canal with a rusty fork. If anyone’s going to spring that little news flash on her, it’s going to be you.”

The man was having a great deal of difficulty keeping a straight face. “You coward.”

“Bingo!” She said, now smiling herself.

“Anyway, I’ve got some good news.” He took a sip of his coffee. “Jean told me that they’ve finally found a handler for her.”

Britney’s face instantly brightened. “Really?”

Biff nodded. “Happy now?”

“Totally!” She said. “So when does he start?”

“In about a week.”

“Another week?” She whined.

“Come on now, it’s not that big a deal.” He said. “Just remember how it was when you first started here.”

“Believe me, I’m trying.”

“And you know I appreciate it” He softly brushed her bangs off of her forehead. “Listen, once she gets settled with this new man, I promise I’ll make it all up to you.”

“You’re damn right you will.” Stood up from the table, picked up her book and gave her brother a kiss. “I’ve gotta get to class. I’ll see you at dinner.”

“Take care.”

As the blond made her way down the hall, she ran into her new little sister, who was returning from an appointment at the clinic.

“Hi, Ms. Britney.” The young girl was clearly more subdued then her usual cheerful self.

“Annie, how many times do I have to tell you? It’s, Brit, okay? Just plain Brit.”

“Sorry, Ms. Britney.” She said in an icy voice.

“I’m kind of in a hurry,” The older girl said. “Is there something you need?”

“Um, have you seen Mr. Steele around?”

“He’s in the cafeteria.” She answered.

“Thanks.”

“Annie, is there something wrong?”

“Yeah, but it’s none of your business.” The younger girl turned and walked away from the stunned Britney.

As Annalillia made her way to the cafeteria, she could not help but feel a simmering resentment. It would be wonderful if Britney were somehow out of the picture and Biff was hers alone. She had seen how the two of them interacted with one another, and felt that her older sister was unworthy of the man. She knew this was the wrong way to be thinking, but the feeling persisted none the less and was only made more intense by what she had just heard in the infirmary.

Annalillia entered the cafeteria and walked up to Biff’s table. “Hello Mr. Steele.”

“Hey there, Annie.” His smile gave her goose bumps.

“Are you busy?”

“Not at all, have a seat.”

She sat across from him with a pout that rivaled that of even Britney’s.

“What’s on your mind, sweetheart?”

“I was just at the clinic, and I accidentally overheard two of the technicians saying some things.”

“What kind of things?”

Annalillia took a deep breath. “They said I was getting a new big brother.”

Biff had planned to break this news to her himself when he had more information and when it was closer to the time. Now he was on the spot.

“Is it true?” The anxiety in her eyes was almost painful.

He reached over and took her hand. “Yeah, it is.”

She put her other hand on top of his. “Don’t you… don’t you want me anymore?”

“Sweetheart, I told you this was going to happen from the very start.”

“I know,” Her voice started to quiver. “But I thought you might change your mind.”

“It’s not up to me.” He said. “And even if it was, it wouldn’t be right for me to have two sisters.”

“Well then maybe… maybe you could get rid of Ms. Britney.”

This statement took him by surprise. “Excuse me?”

“What I mean is… she could be this new guy’s girl… and I could stay with you.”

Biff sighed. “Annie, that’s not how it works…”

She leaned forward in her chair. “I could make you a lot happier than she does, I know I could!”

“Sweetheart, there’s no one in this entire world who could ever make me as happy as Britney does.”

“But she doesn’t care about you…!”

“Annie, that’s enough now.” He squeezed her hand to punctuate his point. “Britney and I are fratello and that’s a bond that can never be broken, no matter what. Now I’m sorry you’re feeling this way, but it’s only temporary. Once you start working with your big brother and really get to know him, your feelings are going to do a one eighty. Trust me – you’ll care for him more a lot more then you do for me.”

A tear rolled down Annalillia’s cheek. “No I won’t.”

“I know you don’t think so now, but believe me, in time you will.”

She wiped her eyes with her sleeve. “Can we still be friends?”

“Of course we can, sweetheart.” He scooted his chair next to the young girl and hugged her.

“We’ll always be friends.”

She then stood up and sniffed. “I don’t care who this new guy is, you’ll always be my real big brother.”

With her head down, Annalillia slowly walked away.

In one of the Agencies designated classrooms, little Britney’s cell phone began to blare Fleetwood Mac’s Don’t Stop. Mr. Hillshire turned from the chalk board and glared at her. She snatched the phone up and silenced it.

“I'm sorry sir, but I have to take this.” She quickly trotted out of the room.

“What’s up?”

“Do you have anymore classes after this one?”

“Yeah, I do.”

“Well skip 'em.” He said. “We have to talk.”

“Does this by chance have anything to do with Annie?”

“Yes.”

“Let me guess, she confessed her burning love for you didn’t she?”

“Something like that,” Biff took a long breath. “But it gets worse. She also found out about her handler.”

“Oh, that’s just great.” Britney closed her eyes and pinched the bridge of her nose. “Now she’s going to bump me off for sure.”

“If she does, can I have Jeremy?” He asked. “I’ve always wanted my own butler.”

“No you can’t because if I gotta go, I plan on taking you with me.”

“But I’m too young and pretty to die.”

Britney started to giggle. “You won’t be when I’m through with you.”

“Well then we’d better make constructive use of what little time we have left.” He said. “As soon as you’re done there, meet me in my room so we can do some strategizing.”

“No problem.” She was about to hang up, but could not resist adding a little something extra. “By the way, wasn’t it you who said I was overreacting?”

He thought about it a moment and then said. “Sorry, Brit, but I don’t recall ever saying that.”

“Oh, you don’t huh?”

“Nope.” Biff said. “Now be a good girl and get that little butt of yours back to class.”

For little Britney, being able to skip out on the rest of the days classes and be with her big brother made even Hillshire’s lecture seem bearable.

“I need to thank Annie for this,” She said to herself. “If she doesn’t kill me first.”

THE END

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Sun 25 Jul 2010 - 11:05

Epic doesn't even begin to describe it.

boomer_gonz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Sun 25 Jul 2010 - 11:17

Now this should make for an interesting dynamic...
...even more interesting than usual.

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Sun 25 Jul 2010 - 11:36

Excellent I must say! Great job there, Danjo! I love it!

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Tue 27 Jul 2010 - 9:37

Amusing start...I'll be curious to see what this new handler will be like.

Nice to see a younger OC for a change too. We've been going into serious teenager overload lately.

Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Tue 27 Jul 2010 - 18:10

Professor Voodoo wrote:Nice to see a younger OC for a change too. We've been going into serious teenager overload lately.

Noël: "I'm only 14..."

What? I like donuts! - Betty Suarez
If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Scissors of victory! - Yui Hirasawa
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Tue 27 Jul 2010 - 19:29

Kiskaloo wrote:
Professor Voodoo wrote:Nice to see a younger OC for a change too. We've been going into serious teenager overload lately.

Noël: "I'm only 14..."

Scott: 13, here.

Ike: I'm 12!

Scott: Yeah, but you've already got Playboy magazines under the bed.

Ike: You arsehole! I was told to read them for the articles!

Stefano: And you won't share, dickface!

Paolo: Who the hell reads Playboy "for the articles," anyway?!

Ike: I do, especially when my handler threatens to let Agapita use my drum set for Target Practice! And unlike you lot, I don't leave 'deposits' all over them when I'm done!

Scott: Ugh, too much information. I'm outta here.

Stefano: Yeah, get outta here and go fuck a bagpipe, you skirt-wearing fag.

Scott: Jog on, Stefano. Real men wear kilts.

(I have no idea why this post went the way it did.)

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Forum Posts : 1767

Fan of : Sandro/Petra Fratello *dodges bullets*; Michael and Jamie Christiansen

Original Characters : Allison-Brian McDonnell Fratello

Comments : You gotta ask the cutie before you touch dat booty.

Registration date : 2010-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Tue 27 Jul 2010 - 21:50

because your muse hit you on the butt with the cattle prod...

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Wed 28 Jul 2010 - 1:47

Well, Britney’s 13 so I don’t have much room to comment, but Annie is around 9ish.
MP5 wrote:Scott: Jog on, Stefano. Real men wear kilts.
Britney: I think they’re kind of cute.

Stefano: I rest my case.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 8 Aug 2010 - 12:12

A Boy Named Stefano

I t would be the second most traumatic experience in young Stefano’s life, yet he was given less then 24 hours to prepare for it. Jean made no attempt to break the news to him gently. He had simply walked into the boy’s room and told him in a very matter of fact way that he was scheduled to be reconditioned and removed from the Agency. The man then walked out before he could even say a single word.

So that was it. No pomp and circumstance, no ceremony, no nothing. Just a few quick words from a man who was obliviously late for another appointment. And what really hurt was that it was Jean and not his handle who delivered the news. He could almost imagine the two men flipping a coin to decide which one would be stuck with the annoying task.

It actually came as no major shock. Ever since Kevin’s departure, he had known it was only a matter of time. The real question on his mind was which of the boys would be next.

Kevin had been the first for one very simple reason – all they had to do was open the front gate and let him climb into a waiting limousine. Nothing could have been easier. However, the remaining boys were another story.

Maria and Palo were still semi-active, so the second boy to go came down to Stefano and Marcello. Considering that none of the adults too much cared for Stefano or his smart mouth, the choice was not a difficult one. Since going home with his handler was not an option, he would simply be dumped into the Government machine to be processed in whatever way they saw fit.

And that is exactly what would have happened, had it not been for a third party that intervened on Stefano’s behalf.

He had precious little time to get his house in order and to make matters worse, he was still not allowed to leave his room. He was not worried about his brothers, for there would be time for them, but he would liked to have seen Britney one last time, just to say goodbye. But in the end, what did any of it really matter?

As it turned out, his first visitor was the last person in the world he wanted to see – his handler, Salvatore.

“Hey there sport.” His smile was as phony as it had been on the first day they met. “How ya holding up?”

“I’m fine.” Stefano said as he stared out the window.

“Is there anything I can do for you?”

The boy silently shook his head no.

“Listen, I just stopped by to say I really enjoyed working with you.” He hesitated for a moment then added. “And I’m really going to miss you.”

The boy did not turn his gaze from the window. “Is that right?”

“Well sure it is.” After another pause his handler rolled his eyes. “Come on now sport, this isn’t the time for hard feelings.”

“Then I guess we’re done,” Stefano said in an icy voice. “Because those are the only feelings I have for you.”

Salvatore looked at his brother for a moment then at his watch. “Fine, if that’s the way you want it.” He walked out of the room without even bothering to close the door behind him.

Only after he was sure the man was gone did he allow himself to break down.

The next would be his youngest brother Paolo. Maria had taken him aside and did her best to break the news to him as carefully as she could, but it did not go well.

“So you’re just going to sit back and let them take my brother!”

Maria had grown accustom to Paolo’s quiet, submissive behavior. She was starting to believe he had lost the ability to feel emotion. Now the boy’s passionate outburst was throwing her for a loop.

“They’re going to rewrite him, aren’t they?” He yelled. “They’re going to fuck up his brain!

Maria had no idea what so ever as to how to handle this situation.

“I… I don’t know what’s going to happen. They didn‘t…”

“Yes you do!” He hissed. “It’s the same thing you’re going to do to me!”

Again, the handler was completely blind sided. “Is that really what you think?”

Palo stood up. “Why don’t you just let me and Stefano go together?”

Maria grabbed the boy by the arms and came close to physically shaking him. “You listen to me now! You’re mine, and there’s no way in hell I’m ever going to let anyone take you away from me!”

She looked into his tear filled eyes and saw how badly he wanted to believe.

Maria threw her arm around him. “They’ll take you over my dead body.”

When the door opened, Stefano saw his little bother and Maria. They were going out on a mission and would not be back till the early morning hours. Paolo, fearing what the morning would bring, wanted to talk to his brother while he knew it was still time. Maria patted his head before stepping out into the hallway and closing the door behind her.

“What’s up, squirt.” The older boy greeted.

“Hey, Stef.” He sat down on the bed net to him.

The older boy tried to sound cheerful. “I guess they’re finally giving me the boot.”

“This is a bunch of bullshit!” He could hear the emotion staring in his little brother’s voice.

“Come on man, we all knew this was coming, it‘s no big deal”

“It is to me.” Paolo said, starting to cry a little. “I don’t want to stay here without you.”

“I don’t want to leave you either, but I have to”

“Let me go with you.”

“You can’t.” He said “No one can go where I’m going.”

“Fuck all of these mother fuckers!” He said. “They’re all a bunch of fucking bastards!”

“No, Paolo, don‘t talk like that.” He tried his best to push his own fear away in order to focus on his little brother. “Don’t you see how everyone is starting to treat you now? The girls and the adults? Why do you think they’re doing that?”

“I… I don’t…”

“It’s because you’re being a good guy, little bro, and that’s what I want you keep doing, not be an asshole like me.”

“You’re not an asshole!”

“Yes I am.” Stefano pointed to the door. “That woman is your ticket out of here, and if you keep being a good guy, she’ll make it happen for you.”

“I can’t do it without you.”

“You have Maria now, you don’t need me anymore.”

“You’ve been taking care of me a lot longer the she has.” The young boy grabbed onto his brother.

“It’s over, Paolo, and there’s nothing we can do about it!” He said. “You need to start looking after yourself, you need to start looking to her.”

“I don’t think I can.”

“Bullshit.” Stefano put his arm around his brother. “You’re going do great, just like you always have.”

“It’s because of you…”

“Not any more little bro.” He said. “You’re on the right path, now just keep going.”

“You think so?”

“Damn right I do.” Stefano ruffled the young boy’s hair. ”Now get the fuck out of here and go to work. I’ll see you when you get back.”

As the boy opened the door and walked out, Maria stepped inside and went up to Stefano. She surprised him by putting her arms around him and kissed his cheek. The Sicilian then pulled back and squeezed his arm saying. “Good luck, you little pervert.”

Finally, as the sun had finished setting, it was Marcello who entered the room. Because of his popularity amongst the girls and the rest of the adult staff, he had recently been allowed to sit in on some of the classes. It was a welcome change from his monotonous routine. He set several books and a note pad on the table, then sat at the foot of Stefano’s bed.

“How’s it going?” He asked the older boy who was lying down.

“Can’t complain.” Stefano answered.

“I talked to Triela.” He folded his hands and bowed his head. “She told me all about it.”

“That girl never could keep her nose out of other people’s business.”

“I think it really sucks that they’re treating you this way, after all you’ve done.”

“Man, I haven’t done shit for this place.”

“I’m talking about me and Palo.” Marcello said. “You took care of us when no one else would.”

“It’s no biggie,” He said with a shrug. “I was just doing my job.”

“But that’s just it.” Marcello turned to his brother. “It wasn’t your job, but you did it anyway. I want to thank you for that.”

The older boy smiled. “It’s no problem, bro, really.”

After a minute or two of silence he said. “I’m going to miss you, Stef.”

“I’ll miss you too.” Stefano tried to smooth over the awkwardness of the goodbye. “But hey, as busy as you’re getting, in a few days you’ll probably forget my name.”

“No way, man,” He said. “Not in a hundred years.”

The older boy felt it was his duty to continue wearing a brave face. “So, how do you like the class bullshit?”

“It’s a lot of fun.”

Stefano sat up on his elbows, sensing something else in his brother’s shy smile. He wasn’t positive, but had been having some definite suspicions as of late.

“How’s everything else going?” He gave his brother a soft kick in the back.

“Fine, everything’s fine.” It was obviously to Stefano that his brother was practically bursting at the seams.

“I know you’re up to something,” He gave his brother a knowing grin. “So why don’t you stop being an asshole and spill it already?”

“Okay,” He took a deep breath. “For a while now… I’ve kind of been… seeing someone.”

“No shit?”

Marcello nodded excitedly.

“Who is it?’

“His name is Nuncio, he’s a Section One intelligence analyst.”

“I’ll be damned.” Stefano shook his head. “So how long has this been going on?”

“About a month and a half.”

“Oh, well thanks for keeping me in the dark all this time.”

“I was going to tell you,” The boy said, now clearly embarrassed. “But I wasn’t sure how
you’d…”

“How I’d what?”

“I… I don’t know.”

“You didn’t really think I’d freak out, did you?”

“I’m sorry, man.” He said. “You’re right, I should have told you earlier.”

“Ah, forget it.” Stefano now sat up on the edge of the bed next to his brother. “So are you two just boning each other, or is this the big ‘L’.”

Marcello started to blush. “It’s the real deal.”

“Cool.” He put his arm around the weak boys shoulder. “I guess I don’t have to remind you you’re still jailbait, do I?”

“No, and you know what? I don’t give a shit.”

“I didn’t think you would.” He gave his brother a friendly slap on the back. “Just be careful, okay? If the wrong people find out about this, they’ll hang you both by your nuts.”

“Don’t worry, we will.”

While Stefano was happy that Marcello had found true love, he could not help but remember that his brother was next in line to be decommissioned. How would the boy handle being suddenly torn away from his forbidden lover? He pushed the thought from his mind. It was a terribly sad fact, but from now on, Marcello would have to deal with his problems on his own.

“I’ll see ya in a little while,” Stefano stood up from the bed. “I think I’m going to take a walk.”

“Want me to come along?”

“Nah, moonlight strolls with other dudes just isn’t my thing.”

The two shared a laugh as he left the room.

Stefano wondered in the dark till he found a quite bench to rest on. In a way, he felt good about what was happening. Kevin was safe and sound back in the states, Palo now had Maria, and Marcello, in addition to his popularity within Section 2, now had Nuncio. If Stefano ever truly had work at the Agency, he felt that it was now done.

But even though he gleaned a small measure of solace from this, it was still not enough to keep the fear at bay. The specter of the upcoming morning hung over his head like the Sword of Damocles. It was a relief to be out there, alone in the night, where he no longer had to be strong for anyone.

He suddenly heard a delicate voice behind him. “Stefano?”

He turned around to see little Britney, the moonlight playing on her silky blond hair. For a brief moment, he thought he was seeing an angel. The girl took his breath away.

“Want some company?” She asked in a comforting voice.

The boy nodded. He was surprised when she sat so close, and even more so when she put her hand on his knee.

“How are you doing?” She asked.

He felt that putting up a brave front to impress her was pointless. Now, it seemed everything was pointless. “Not so good.”

“Do you want to talk?”

“Yeah.”

She gave his knee a gentle squeeze and waited for him to start.

“Britney?” His chin began to quiver.

She lifted her hand and started to rub his back. “What is it?”

“I’m… scared.”

“You don’t need to be.” She said, pulling his head down onto her shoulder. “You’re going to be starting a wonderful life.”

“How do you know that?” His voice began to crack. “It could be even worse then it is now.”

“I know it for a fact, Stefano.” She explained. “I know because I’ve seen to it personally.”

He looked up at her with a question in his eyes that she could read like print on a paper. What Stefano didn’t know was that Britney, through Biff, had become aware of his termination even before his handler had. When Salvatore was finally informed, he told Jean in on uncertain terms that he wanted nothing more to do with the boy. As Britney had feared, the Agency planned to pawn him off as quickly and cheaply as they possibly could. In other words, foster care. This, she thought to herself, was his reward for all the hell they had put him through.

Britney would be damned if she were going to sit back and let that happen. As she had expected, the Agency was more then happy to let her handle the task that they felt was nothing more then a waste of their time and resources.

“I asked the Chief if it would be alright for my people to make the arrangements and he said yes.” Britney lightly stroked his hair. “The couple who are going to be looking after you are kind, loving, and caring. They’re going to give you the kind of life you’ve always dreamed of.” She was about to add that his new parents were also very wealthy, but decided that all things considered, it was a small, unimportant fact.

Stefano felt completely overwhelmed. Having another person go to these lengths to insure his happiness was as foreign to him as the planet mars. Try as he might the boy could think of only one thing to ask.

“Why?”

“Because you deserve it, plain and simple.” Her beautiful smile reduced him to tears.

Little Britney gently rocked him back and forth until his weeping had subsided and his breathing became slow and even. She then took his face in both of her hands. “Annalillia is out of town with her handler.”

She tenderly wiped a tear from his cheek and looked deeply into his eyes. “Would you like to spend the night with me?”

“What do you mean?” At this point the sad, frightened boy would have been happy with any answer this girl gave him.

She softly kissed his lips and whispered in his ear. “Whatever you want it to mean…”

In the early morning hours, as Stefano still slept, Britney slipped out with a gym bag and went to her brother’s room. Once there she acquired and assortment of male toiletries for the boy to use when he took his shower. Upon arriving back, she found that he was already awake. Though he smiled at her, it did not mask the fear in his eyes.

She handed him the bag. “I didn’t think you’d want to leave here smelling like a daffodil.”

“Thank you.” He said in a quite voice, looking paler then she had ever seen him.

“Do you need some help?” She stepped closer, putting her hands on his bare chest and gazing up at him. “I happen to be an excellent back washer.”

“No, that‘s alright.” When he gently caressed her cheek, she could feel his hand shaking.

As her eyes began to mist over, Britney put her arms around his waist and held him tight as his tears began to fall onto her golden hair.

Stefano never even made it back to his room. He was met at the entrance to the girl-boy dorm by two technicians in white lab coats. But that was okay - there was nothing more he could say to his brothers that they didn’t already know. And anyway, he was done crying. He was not going to let the Agency bastards see him shed a single tear – though they had tried to strip him of all his dignity, he still had a small trace left.

Once in the lab, he was ordered to disrobe and climb up onto the gurney that was situated in the middle of the room. It was in this same room he had been given a new life. Now it was being used to take it away. Six men in green scrubs moved about the room preparing for the procedure, speaking technical jargon he did not understand. It came as no surprise that not one of them even bothered to acknowledge his presents. They treated him as if he were nothing more then a cadaver.

He felt the sudden sting of a needle being trust into his arm, saw a technician adjusting the drip of the anesthetic. As he felt himself start to drift off, his last thoughts were of the boys he had served with – Marcello, Paolo and Kevin.

As tears seeped from his eyes he spoke in an almost inaudible voice. “I'm sorry guys… I wish that… I wish…”

As the other two boys were waking up and preparing for their morning, Stefano quietly slipped off into oblivion.

The next day a young boy, who seemed to be in a daze, walked towards the main gate with two total strangers. A tall handsome man and his beautiful wife. She was holding his hand and speaking to him in gentle, reassuring Italian.

“Don’t worry, Raphael, once you’ve been home for a few days you’re going to start feeling a whole lot better, okay?”

The boy looked at her with vacant eyes and nodded.

As the trio approached the gate, the woman glanced over and noticed a large muscular man and young girl seated on one of the benches along the walkway. The two seemed to be watching them intently. The woman was well aware that the Kensington family was responsible for her new son, but had no idea that the young girl on the bench was none other then Britney Kensington herself.

For a brief moment as they passed, Britney was able to lock eyes with the boy. She knew it was for the best that his past had been taken, but found herself hoping there might be some small spark of recognition. This was not to be. Looking into his eyes was like looking into an empty room.

The three walked through the gate and on to a waiting Mercedes.

Little Britney had to fight back tears as she realized that he was Raphael, and the boy she had once known as Stefano was now gone forever. Biff wrapped his large arm around the girl and pulled her close as she remembered the last words they had spoken to one another.

“Brit?” He asked through his tears. “Will we ever meet again?” With everthing he had left, the boy tried to sear the image of her beautiful face into his mind.

“Yes we will.” She reached up and put her hand on his cheek. “You might not know me, but I’ll know you. I promise I’ll never forget.”

And they would meet again, though it would be many years later, in another time and place. Two adults with a shared past – a past that one remembered and the other who, by the grace of God, did not.

THE END

Last edited by Danjo3 on Sun 15 Aug 2010 - 14:32; edited 1 time in total

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Frazer on Sun 8 Aug 2010 - 16:07

I can't say that I'm overly keen on memory erasure as a means of closure: to me, it just seems to belittle the journey that the character has been on - and cheapen the story that I've been reading - if all of that progress and development is negated. Still, the situation is not quite the same here as the erasure is being deliberately and consciously used as a form of tragedy here, and that admission makes it more acceptable.

It's always difficult to do "final words", to leave a monument to yourself in people's minds that has an appropriate sense of moment to give it stature without sounding angsty or mawkish. I think that you balanced it pretty well here. One small plothole, though - earlier on you mention that Stefano's confined to his room precisely to avoid awkwardness, yet after he speaks to Marcello he's wandering around the grounds freely - that might need some adjustment.

PASSION LIVES HERE
Prose Stories
Robert Frazer

Male

Forum Posts : 1156

Registration date : 2009-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Mon 9 Aug 2010 - 4:53

Robert Frazer wrote:It's always difficult to do "final words"...
You got that right. This story showed me it’s definitely something I suck at. And to me the biggest challenge is to keep the dialogue on a child’s level. I can’t tell you how many times I went back on what I wrote and asked myself, “When is the last time you heard a kid talk like that?”
Robert Frazer wrote:One small plothole, though - earlier on you mention that Stefano's confined to his room precisely to avoid awkwardness, yet after he speaks to Marcello he's wandering around the grounds freely...
Basically it was in line with his I don’t give a shit attitude. It was after dark when no one would see him, so he just said fuck it. But you’re right, I probably should have clarified it a little more. Excellent input Robert, it’s much appreciated.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Tue 10 Aug 2010 - 0:11

Frankly I'm kind of intriuged by the idea of memory erasure...and I think it's really the only way you could have ended the girl-boys story without killing the characters. The idea that everything you are, your entire identity will be gone tomorrow morning, yet somehow you will live on is a powerful concept.
What I didn't expect was how you presented it...Stefano spending his last day (and night!) surrounded by others. It was an interesting twist that I didn't count on. I'd kind of expected a last lonely night with Stefano tossing & turning, alone with his feelings.

Side note; there's a few keystroke slips you might want to fix.
it was Jean and not his handle who delivered the news.
nothing more then a waist of their time and resources.
Well done...I look forward to the next chapter.

Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Tue 10 Aug 2010 - 3:12

Professor Voodoo wrote:Side note; there's a few keystroke slips you might want to fix.
it was Jean and not his handle who delivered the news.
nothing more then a waist of their time and resources.
Fixed. Thanks Voodoo.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Tue 10 Aug 2010 - 7:27

Wow, gut-punch ending for Stefano.

Sorry it's taken so long to reply, but I've been sitting on it for a couple of days trying to figure out what to say.

In the end though, I liked it. It was bitter sweet, and I guess probably the best ending for the character. A happy ending wouldn't have suited him, and to be honest, I think it would have lessened what you'd created. It was powerful. I actually read it first on my phone at uni, and was late to a lecture as a result.

And somewhere in the middle of all that you managed to find space to illustrate the softening of Maria.

Fantastic.

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Tue 10 Aug 2010 - 8:40

Danjo3 wrote:
Well, Britney’s 13 so I don’t have much room to comment, but Annie is around 9ish.

Rachel started in Solution's Resolution at 13. In UN Resolution, she's 16.

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Tue 10 Aug 2010 - 9:18

No Earth Shattering KaBoom?!! ROTFL

That was great. instead of killing him and recycling him, at least he was given another life to live.

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Tue 10 Aug 2010 - 12:47

Dan: I gotta tell you, I’m really going to miss ol’ Stefano.

Britney: Are you referring to the character or the actor?

Dan: What’s the difference?

Britney: The actors name is Dillon.

Dan: Dillon? That’s a strange name for an Italian.

Britney: He’s not Italian. He was born in San Diego.

Dan: Really? What about the other two?

Britney: American.

Dan: Huh. Tell me, are any of our OC’s non-American?

Britney: Nope. And before you ask, none of them are gay either.

Dan: I’ll be damned.

Britney: You know, the fact that you’re the head writer for this story never ceases to amaze me.

Dan: I guess I’d better cancel the interpreter for his party tonight.

Britney: Yeah, that would probably be a good idea.

Don’t feel to bad for Stefano… I mean Dillon. He snagged him self a sweet supporting role gig on a yet to be named Disney Channel series. Apparently, he scored extremely high with several of their test audiences (in other words, horny teenybopper girls).

Dillon: Check it out. For the first two episodes all I do is walk out and take my shirt off.

God, you gotta love this country.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Frazer on Tue 10 Aug 2010 - 20:34

Dillon: Check it out. For the first two episodes all I do is walk out and take my shirt off.

Nice work, if you can get it. Wink

Frankly I'm kind of intriuged by the idea of memory erasure...and I think it's really the only way you could have ended the girl-boys story without killing the characters. The idea that everything you are, your entire identity will be gone tomorrow morning, yet somehow you will live on is a powerful concept.

As something inflicted on an individual, I find the concept genuinely horrifying. Experience defines us - our accrued memories are the integral cement holding together our sense of self. A monster can eat you, torture you... but everyone's gotta die sometime, Red. I could live with being killed (so to speak), but memory erasure is literally the Fate Worse Than Death - it does not just destroy you, it destroys who you even are. Regardless of the state of my body, I am defined by my sense of self, and that is inviolable - but something like this even breaches the aegis shield, despoils the inner sanctum. Memory erasure isn't a new lease on life - it's undeath. I've always feared the concept of vampires for a similar reason - that warping, corrupting, fundamental alteration of self, of turning you against you, is genuine horror.

In both circumstances, the awful question of how debt accrues on the soul in this situation makes it especially painful. It's still my body, it's still my self, but that self has been changed into something that I don't, now, want to be - but by then, I will do. I'm being dragged into Hell by my own hands. That is a dark thought weighing me down in the real world, too... I wouldn't wish something like Alzheimer's on my worst enemy.

On a less ponderous note, the question of memory erasure as a plot device is a little more straightforward - it's utter crap! Too much media has been spoiled by witless hammering of the reset button (memory erasure being a form of that) by creators too incompetent or cowardly to actually write a proper ending. It cheapens and belittles everything that went before, to have all of the characters' struggles and development be negated so nonchalantly.

PASSION LIVES HERE
Prose Stories
Robert Frazer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Tue 10 Aug 2010 - 22:07

Kind of reminds me of Babylon 5's "Death of Personality", which is how the Earth Federation defined Capital Punishment. The original personality is suppressed and replaced with an artificially created personality which is designed to have a desire to serve society. The person then does serve society (usually in some government facility), for the rest of their natural life.

If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Tue 10 Aug 2010 - 23:50

Robert Frazer wrote:As something inflicted on an individual, I find the concept genuinely horrifying.
Precisely the reason I find it so intriguing & powerful. As a plot device it fits into the GsG mythos perfectly. The conflict between concept of self identity and their roles as property, tools of the government is at the core of all the girls' lives. No matter how many teddy bears you collect or what kind of relationships you form with those around you in an effort to foster a sense of individuality the 800lb gorilla in the room can not be far from any cyborg's mind. The Agency owns me...my fate and my very existence as I perceive it is totally out of my hands.

Horrible? Yes, soul crushingly so.
Does it negate a character's journey? It depends...in Danjo's case Stefano faces his end assuming that he's had no impact on his world whatsoever, but discovers through interaction with others that he has.

On a less ponderous note, the question of memory erasure as a plot device is a little more straightforward - it's utter crap! Too much media has been spoiled by witless hammering of the reset button (memory erasure being a form of that)
I'm not sure what genre's you're assaulting here...only daytime-drama soap operas make frequent use of "amnesia" as a storytelling device, and those are crap to begin with so I don't know what you consider spoiled.

Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Wed 11 Aug 2010 - 3:27

Robert Frazer wrote:On a less ponderous note, the question of memory erasure as a plot device is a little more straightforward - it's utter crap! Too much media has been spoiled by witless hammering of the reset button (memory erasure being a form of that) by creators too incompetent or cowardly to actually write a proper ending.
So my story’s crap and I’m an incompetent coward? Damn Robert, that’s harsh.
Professor Voodoo wrote:I'm not sure what genre's you're assaulting here...only daytime-drama soap operas make frequent use of "amnesia" as a storytelling device, and those are crap to begin with so I don't know what you consider spoiled.
I have to agree. Brain manipulation is pretty central to GSG. As Voodoo said, in some other genres in may come of as a lame cop-out, but not here. Actually, it would be more unbelievable if it didn’t happen.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Frazer on Wed 11 Aug 2010 - 4:12

Well, as I said, here it's used as a character trait rather than a plot device - it's not a story reset, as the tale is still going on. If it was the final Danjo3 story ever then I'd be leaving a little disappointed on a sour note, but as it is I can see that it's something other characters are going to have to deal with and so on.

PASSION LIVES HERE
Prose Stories
Robert Frazer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Wed 11 Aug 2010 - 5:37

I suppose if I really wanted to lame-out, I could have Stefano wake up and realize it was all just a dream.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Thu 12 Aug 2010 - 0:21

Perhaps I'm being defensive about the concept because I plan on using it myself in an upcoming episode.

I won't be basing an entire story around it, but rather using it as a foil to set up other story events.

Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Thu 12 Aug 2010 - 1:37

I found that A Boy Named Stefano helped me move forward on my other arcs, so hopefully I won’t be stuck in a story quagmire. But all things considered, I’m going to kind of miss his character. Who knows, maybe one day I’ll write about his future meeting with Britney. I’ve actually kicked the idea around a little bit. I’m thinking about a successful adult Stefano having some sort of business dealings with Kensington Technologies. Could be interesting.

And before anyone says anything I'm talking regular business, not monkey-business.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Thu 12 Aug 2010 - 8:41

Well as far as Britney is concerned seperating buisness and pleasure prolly doesn't compute.

boomer_gonz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Thu 12 Aug 2010 - 21:24

"Business or Pleasure, unless your business is Pleasure...."

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Thu 12 Aug 2010 - 21:45

Pleasure seems to be Britney's business... Wink

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Fri 13 Aug 2010 - 2:10

Britney: Are you just gonna sit back and let these perverts keep ripping on me?

Dan: Alright, that’s enough guys. Brit can’t help it if she’s an insatiable sex machine who hunts down her pray like some kind of primeval tigress. It’s just in her nature.

(Pause)

Britney: Congratulations Dan, you just got nominated for the Bastard hall of fame!

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content