Biff & Little Britney

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Biff & Little Britney

Post by Danjo3 on Wed 11 Aug 2010 - 3:27

@Robert Frazer wrote:On a less ponderous note, the question of memory erasure as a plot device is a little more straightforward - it's utter crap! Too much media has been spoiled by witless hammering of the reset button (memory erasure being a form of that) by creators too incompetent or cowardly to actually write a proper ending.
So my story’s crap and I’m an incompetent coward? Damn Robert, that’s harsh.
@Professor Voodoo wrote:I'm not sure what genre's you're assaulting here...only daytime-drama soap operas make frequent use of "amnesia" as a storytelling device, and those are crap to begin with so I don't know what you consider spoiled.
I have to agree. Brain manipulation is pretty central to GSG. As Voodoo said, in some other genres in may come of as a lame cop-out, but not here. Actually, it would be more unbelievable if it didn’t happen.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Forum Posts : 2609

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Frazer on Wed 11 Aug 2010 - 4:12

Well, as I said, here it's used as a character trait rather than a plot device - it's not a story reset, as the tale is still going on. If it was the final Danjo3 story ever then I'd be leaving a little disappointed on a sour note, but as it is I can see that it's something other characters are going to have to deal with and so on.

Robert Frazer

Forum Posts : 1156

Registration date : 2009-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Wed 11 Aug 2010 - 5:37

I suppose if I really wanted to lame-out, I could have Stefano wake up and realize it was all just a dream.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Thu 12 Aug 2010 - 0:21

Perhaps I'm being defensive about the concept because I plan on using it myself in an upcoming episode.

I won't be basing an entire story around it, but rather using it as a foil to set up other story events.

Professor Voodoo

Forum Posts : 3422

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Thu 12 Aug 2010 - 1:37

I found that A Boy Named Stefano helped me move forward on my other arcs, so hopefully I won’t be stuck in a story quagmire. But all things considered, I’m going to kind of miss his character. Who knows, maybe one day I’ll write about his future meeting with Britney. I’ve actually kicked the idea around a little bit. I’m thinking about a successful adult Stefano having some sort of business dealings with Kensington Technologies. Could be interesting.

And before anyone says anything I'm talking regular business, not monkey-business.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Thu 12 Aug 2010 - 8:41

Well as far as Britney is concerned seperating buisness and pleasure prolly doesn't compute.

boomer_gonz

Forum Posts : 2561

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Thu 12 Aug 2010 - 21:24

"Business or Pleasure, unless your business is Pleasure...."

ElfenMagix

Forum Posts : 5682

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Thu 12 Aug 2010 - 21:45

Pleasure seems to be Britney's business... Wink

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Forum Posts : 10897

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Fri 13 Aug 2010 - 2:10

Britney: Are you just gonna sit back and let these perverts keep ripping on me?

Dan: Alright, that’s enough guys. Brit can’t help it if she’s an insatiable sex machine who hunts down her pray like some kind of primeval tigress. It’s just in her nature.

(Pause)

Britney: Congratulations Dan, you just got nominated for the Bastard hall of fame!

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Fri 13 Aug 2010 - 6:55

And it turns out he's the only nominee.

Here's your sign......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Power of Claes Compels You!!!
boomer_gonz

Male

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Fri 13 Aug 2010 - 8:29

I still don't know what I said that pissed her off.

“I don’t hate him specifically, it’s the rest of you selfish adults I hold a grudge against.”
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 29 Aug 2010 - 11:49

CQB

It was an early morning for the girls. Since Triela was out of town with Mr. Hillshire, it fell to Rachel to assist Amadeo with the CQB class. Britney, who was having her period, was woken up by cramps and decided that instead of trying to get back to sleep, she might as well start her day. After changing and taking some Pamprin, she grabbed her bag and headed out.

When Britney got to the gym, she saw a frustrated Rachel yanking on the storage room door. “Damn it!”

“What’s wrong?” Britney asked.

“The equipment room is locked and Triela forgot to leave me her keys.” She gave the door a sharp kick. “This is ridiculous! It’s not like there’s anything in there worth stealing.”

“Oh, I don’t know,” The blond teased. “Those rubber knifes are pretty cool.”

“I think I’ll stick one up Amadeo’s butt... if he ever decides to get here.”

“Hey now, you be nice to his butt – I happen to be very fond of it.”

The two sat down on the folding chairs that were lined up along one of the walls. “I really wish Triela would stop dumping this on me.” In her mind, Rachel pictured the senior girl sleeping soundly in some posh hotel room.

“I’ll say this, you’re a lot more entertaining then she is.”

“How’s that?”

“I think it’s the way you always pick Henrietta to demonstrate on.” The blond girl laughed. “She’s so cute when she flies through the air like that.”

“I only pick her because she’s the lightest.” Rachel said with a smirk. “But I guess once Annalillia starts showing up, Etta’s off the hook.”

“I’m sure Annie will be honored.” Britney said.

“Where the heck is Amadeo?” The older girl grumbled. “The guy rags on me to be here at seven-thirty sharp and he’s off somewhere spanking his monkey.”

“Maybe someone kept him up past his bed time.”

Rachel’s eyes narrowed as she looked at her friend. “You two weren’t pulling another one of your famous all nighters, were you?”

“Nah,” She said. “By nine o’clock I was dead to the world.”

Rachel leaned her head back against the wall and closed her eyes. “If he thinks I’m going to run the class by myself, he’s sadly mistaken.”

“Come on, where’s your team spirit?” The younger girl asked. “You know Triela would do it.”

“Yeah, well I’m not Triela.” The older girl yawned. “And anyway, this was supposed to be my day off. If he doesn’t show up in the next fifteen minutes I’m going back to bed.”

“You’re not much of a morning person, are you?”

“How’d you guess?”

Britney walked over to the drinking fountain just as Paolo came in.

“What’s up, pip squeak?” She greeted.

“Hi, Britney.”

She was suddenly a little irritated when she noticed the boy was staring at her chest. “Can I help you with something?”

“I really like your shirt” He said in a somewhat bashful voice.

Britney looked down at the LA Raiders t-shirt she was wearing and thought about how small it was on her, and the fact she was not wearing a bra did not help matters.

“Really?” She asked, eyeing him closely.

“Yeah.”

“And?”

“And what?”

“It’s usually about this time that you ask me if it’s cold in here, or make some smart ass comment about getting your eye poked out.”

“I wasn’t going to say anything like that.” Paolo could not help but notice what Britney was referring to and quickly averted his eyes. “I just think that clothes with American sports stuff on ‘em are cool.”

“You do huh?”

Paolo nodded. Britney hated to admit it, but the blush on the young boys face was actually quite endearing.

“Turn around for a sec.”

“Why?”

“Just do it, and no peeking.”

When he was facing away she stripped off the t-shirt, reached into her gym bag and pulled out a blue Carabinieri polo which she quickly slipped into.

“Okay.” She said.

When he turned back around, she tossed the shirt into his hands. “You can have it. It should fit you a lot better.”

Clearly confused, he looked at it for a moment, then back at Britney. “I couldn’t…”

“Sure you can.” She picked up her bag and slung it on her shoulder. “Stop by my room after dinner, I have a couple of other things you might like.”

“Okay… thanks.” He called after her.

Britney returned to her seat next to Rachel.

“What was that all about?” the older girl asked.

“I don’t know.” The blond shrugged. “I guess the twerp is starting to get to me. He’s been trying so hard to be nice ever since he lost Stefano.”

“Yeah, but I still don’t trust the little prick.”

Britney smiled. “I take it you’ve had dealings with him?”

“Back in the days when we had co-ed CQB, the bastard accidentally bumped into me and grabbed my tit.” She watched the boy sit down on the mat and study his gift. “If Triela hadn’t stepped in I would have slapped the shit out of him.”

“It’s your fault for having such big tits.” She said with a laugh. “The poor kids only human.”

Rachel opened a small jar of lip balm and started applying it. “If you ask me, he’s trying to lull us into a false sense of security.”

“You think?”

“It wouldn’t surprise me.” She dropped the balm back into her bag. “You remember a few days ago when Marcello was having tea with us and you changed in front of him?”

“Yeah.”

“That’s probably the kind of thing that little fucker’s shooting for.”

“Not even he’s stupid enough to believe that’ll ever happen.”

Rachel stood up, put her foot on the chair and began to stretch out her leg. “What’s he doing here without his handler?”

“You’re in charge, why don’t you go ask him?”

“I think I will.” She said. “I’ll be damned if he’s going to hang around and ogle us.”

Just as she straightened up, Maria and Amadeo entered the gym. Upon seeing her, Paolo quickly trotted up to his handler and showed her the shirt he had just received.

After a moment Rachel asked. “What do you think happened to Maria?”

“What do you mean?”

“Why is it she’s so nice to him now?”

“I heard it had something to do with deaths in her family.” Britney watched as the woman took the shirt and held it up against the smiling boy. “They sure are taken with each other. It’s almost like they’re two different people.”

“She’s lucky that kid didn’t decide he’d had enough.” She noticed Britney’s quizzical look. “I know you guys like her, but I never could get around what she was doing to him.”

“I wondered why you’re always giving her the silent treatment.”

Rachel started stretching out her other leg. “The bitch needed to pick on someone her own size.”

Maria ruffled her little brother’s hair, and then crossed the gym to where the two girls were.

“Hi, Britney.”

“Hey, Maria.”

“Good morning, Rachel.”

The Puerto Rican girl walked away with out saying a word. She joined Amadeo and the two started to go over the day’s class. Rachel had never come right out and told Maria how she felt, but it was more then oblivious to the woman - the cyborg was far from the only person at the Agency who would not allow her reformation to sponge away the past.

“I wanted to thank you for the shirt.” She said. “Paolo thinks it’s really awesome.”

“No problem.” Britney smiled. “I know how obsessed Italian boys are with everything American.”

“Tell me about it. We went out and bought some CDs the other day and it was all that hop hip stuff.”

“You mean hip hop?”

“Yeah, that’s it. God, that crap gives me a headache.”

The blond girl laughed. “Then you’d better stay away from the States.”

Little Britney then noticed that the woman was searching her face, as if looking for some kind of clue. “Is there something wrong?”

“Not really… it’s just that he told me you asked him to your room… to give him some more stuff.”

“Yeah, I did.”

“Oh, okay.” She paused for a moment before continuing. “And that’s all you were going to do… I mean just give him a few things.”

“Yeah. I have another shirt and a ball cap I thought he’d get a charge out of.”

“And after that he’ll just leave right?” She was trying far too hard to be nonchalant. “He probably doesn’t even need to go in your room at all, does he?”

“I guess not if he…” As Britney looked into the handlers in her eyes, she realized what was on her mind. “What are you trying to say, Maria?”

“Nothing.” The woman said with a nervous laugh. “It’s just that he’s a little boy… and you’re a girl who’s, you know, been around a little…”

“Are you insinuating I’d fuck with a nine year old?”

“Actually, he’s ten now.”

“Oh, well excuse me! I guess ten makes him fair game, doesn’t it?” Although Britney did not suffer greatly from PMS, she was still much quicker to anger then she would normally have been.

Maria noticed that Amadeo and Rachel were now looking at the two, wondering what the commotion was all about. “Take it easy, Brit.”

“Don’t you Brit me!” She said with venom in her voice. “I was just trying to be nice because I felt sorry for him, and that’s it!”

“I know that.” The Sicilian scrambled for the right words. “It’s just that I know you and Stefano…”

“You can just stop right there!” Britney stood up from her chair and picked up her bag. “What happened between me and Stefano is none of your goddamn business. You know, you’ve got a lot of nerve. After all you’ve done, you’re going to stand there and act like some kind of super mom and throw accusations at me? You’re a real piece of work lady!”

Britney stormed towards the door with Maria following behind. “Britney, wait, I’m sorry!”

“Fuck off!” She said over her shoulder.

The blond girl stepped up to Amadeo. “I need to be excused from class, I’m having menstrual cramps.”

“That’s no excuse.”

“Don’t start with me, Amadeo!” She said as she pushed past him. Rachel shot the woman a hostile glance before jogging out the door after her friend.

“Rachel, get you ass back here!” Amadeo yelled at his assistant before turning back to Maria. “What the hell did you do?!”

“I’m sorry, I think I just put my foot in my mouth.” She started to rub her forehead. “As a matter of fact… I think I put it all the way down my throat.”

“Is everything alright, Maria?” Paolo asked with a concerned look on his face.

“Everything is fine.” She forced a smile and patted him on the head. “You don’t need to worry.”

“If that bitch was mean to you…!”

“Watch your mouth, Paolo.” She said gently. “It was my fault, I was the one being mean, not her.”

She now felt even worse having seen Paolo’s mean streak resurface. She knew he was just being protective, but it was still a part of him she longed to extinguish forever. Maybe if Maria could someday achieve that, she might in some small way absolve herself of the guilt - the burning guilt of planting the seeds of hate and anger in a boy who came to her pure and clean.

“I said some hurtful things to her that I shouldn’t have, it was my fault.”

When she put her hand on his soft cheek, she felt him relax. Not so long ago, this would have caused him to recoil in fear. Now, however, he drank in her physical contact like water. “We’ll talk a little more about it later, okay?”

“Okay.” He said with a pout. To Maria, his pout was as soft as down.

At this time several of the other girls had already begun to drift in for the class.

Amadeo emerged from the store room dragging two large mesh bags of punch mitts and mumbling to himself. Maria stepped up to him. “Can I help?”

“Yeah,” He said hefting the bags onto the mats. “You can turn yourself into Rachel.”

When he looked at the Sicilian, he could see she was on the verge of tears. The last thing in the world he wanted at that point was to deal with anymore female drama. They just didn’t pay him enough for that.

“Forget it, I can handle it.” He said. “And anyway, you’re with Paolo.”

Once all of the girls had arrived, Amadeo clapped his hands. “Alright ladies, settle down and find your selves a partner.”

Maria looked down at Paolo and tried her best to put on a convincing smile. “Don’t be too hard on me, okay?”

Paolo did not return her smile. Instead, he looked up at her with his large brown eyes and said. “Maria, please don’t be sad anymore.”

The look on her brothers face was more then the woman could bear, and she began to weep. In what seemed a lifetime ago, when she was still abusing Paolo, tears were something she had no concept of. Now they haunted her.

“I’m trying, sweetheart,” She got down on her knees and wrapped her arms around him. “But I don’t know if I can…”

As Paolo rested his head on hers, he could hear the girls whispering to one another as they watched the two embrace. The young boy wondered why so many people at the Agency were unable to forgive his sister for something he had already put behind him. If only they could see her through his eyes…

Maria stood up and wiped the tears from her face. Then, gently taking her little brother by the hand, lead him out the door.

THE END

“I don’t hate him specifically, it’s the rest of you selfish adults I hold a grudge against.”
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Thu 2 Sep 2010 - 23:13

Yet another excellent chapter, you're definately one of the better character builders around here.

Fast turn around for Maria and Paulo though. I know B&B tends to be fairly situational, but the last time we had a Paulo centric chapter he was still a bit confused about his handler's new demeanor (either that or I've missed one), but here that seems to have dissappeared. I mean, I can see how it all fits together, but I can't help but feel there's a big chunk missing out of the interim.

That said, I'm enjoying watching Maria and Paulo attempting to find their new place within the agency and re-build bridges burned long ago.

Your lack of planning does not constitute my emergency.
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5763

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Fri 3 Sep 2010 - 3:01

@Alfisti wrote:Fast turn around for Maria and Paulo though. I know B&B tends to be fairly situational, but the last time we had a Paulo centric chapter he was still a bit confused about his handler's new demeanor (either that or I've missed one), but here that seems to have dissappeared. I mean, I can see how it all fits together, but I can't help but feel there's a big chunk missing out of the interim.
You didn’t miss a thing Alfisti, I did put them on the fast track. Truth is I just didn’t want to get bogged down in their story - I could end up writing an entire book on Maria/Paolo if I wanted to. As you know I’m no fan of girl-boys in GSG and that’s why I created mine in the first place. I now feel that they’ve served their purpose and that’s why I’m phasing them out.

Sometime in the future I plan on focusing on Marcello and his departure, but don’t worry – there’s still some more Paolo yet to come.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Fri 3 Sep 2010 - 10:21

A lot of good dialogue in this chapter. It's no secret that I like the stories/episodes/chapters with a lot of characters & interaction...this one certainly satisfies.

Your presentation of Elfen's Rachel is just how I imagine her...surly & mouthy but still there to do the job. Well, at least until she leaves.

Highlight of this chapter is the girls' conflict with Maria. While it might run counter to certain aspects of conditioning (neither Britney or Rachel become ill when the lash out at an agency adult) I like the idea that throwing that many headstrong females into a confined space will lead to the occasional catfight.

I saw a werewolf drinking a Piña Colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.
Professor Voodoo

Male

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell on Fri 3 Sep 2010 - 12:11

We are living in the smelly cloud of gods fart,one day the universe will end in a great cloud of airfreshener
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Forum Posts : 2131

Fan of : Triela,asuka

Original Characters : not yet

Comments : Loves to quote Wikipedia. Loves to use exclamation marks even more.

wish i knew who put that in there, it wasn't me !!!!!!!!!!!!

Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Fri 3 Sep 2010 - 16:15

^

Australia vs. Switzerland; a new tale for a new age.

boomer_gonz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Fri 3 Sep 2010 - 21:56

@boomer_gonz wrote:^

Australia vs. Switzerland; a new tale for a new age.

I don't think that's Australia... we don't do Budweiser.

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sat 4 Sep 2010 - 3:51

Maybe there could be an alternative ending:

“Fuck off!” Britney said.

Maria grabbed her by the arm and spun her around. “You don’t talk to me like that, you blond slut!”

“Kiss my ass you Sicilian skank!”

“Oh no you di’int!” Maria said. “It’s on now!”

“Throw down, bitch!”

Maria and Britney fight each other to the floor. Paolo runs to help Maria, but is suddenly stopped by the sound of tearing clothes.

“Now that I think about it, two on one really isn’t fair.” Paolo pulls up a chair and takes a ringside seat. “I’d better just hang back and observe.”

As he’s hit in the face with a torn t-shirt he says. “Damn, I wish I had some popcorn.”

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Sat 4 Sep 2010 - 4:42

@Danjo3 wrote:Maybe there could be an alternative ending:

“Damn, I wish I had some popcorn.”
I'm sure Amadeo will show up with some in a matter of moments...he'll have his own folding chair too.

Amadeo: It's times like this, my boy, when you must always be prepared.

Paolo: Is this seriously the only reason you work here?

Amadeo: Best job in the world kid. Check it out...the first titty just popped out!

Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sat 4 Sep 2010 - 5:48

@Professor Voodoo wrote:
Amadeo: It's times like this, my boy, when you must always be prepared.

Paolo: Is this seriously the only reason you work here?

Amadeo: Best job in the world kid. Check it out...the first titty just popped out!

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 12 Sep 2010 - 12:31

This is technically Trouble in Paradise part III, but I really thought that title sucked. Anyway, enjoy!

Like Sunshine after Rain

As the sun had just finished setting over the Pacific, Britney and Kevin sat out on the terrace of their estate listening to the distant surf. Along with his beer and her glass of wine, the two also shared a marijuana cigarette. There was a pillow on the table in front of them on which Britney rested her bandaged feet. It was oblivious to the boy that this had not been one of his sister’s better days.

Kevin had been visiting friends in San Francisco when the head of his personal staff, Carol Lundy, called to tell him Britney was on her way home. Due to a mix up concerning flight schedules, she had already been home for most of the day by the time he arrived. Britney, along with Biff and Alex Manning, were just sitting down to dinner when he entered the dinning room. When she got up and ran to greet him, the first thing he noticed was her injured feet. After dinner, while Biff and Alex stayed behind to have coffee, the brother and sister headed outside.

“So, are you going to tell me what’s up?” Kevin asked as he reached for the joint she passed.

“What do you want to know?” She let the smoke slowly drift from her mouth.

“Why don’t we start with why Biff killed that table?” He gestured to the empty metal frame with his beer bottle.

“He kind of lost his temper.”

“No shit.” He said. “What I want to know is why?”

Going through it all again was the last thing she wanted to do. “Can we talk about it tomorrow?”

“No, we can’t. Come on, it’ll make you feel better.”

“Alright,” She let out a long sigh. “But no freaking out, okay? I’ve had enough of that for one day.”

Kevin nodded as he leaned forward.

“I kind of fucked Sandro.” Britney was simply too tired to make an attempt at candy coating it.

“You’re kidding?” The boy’s eyes widened.

Britney took a sip of her wine, and then leaned her head back on the deck chair. “I wish I was.”

“Why the hell would you do that?”

“Why do you think?” She asked. “I was horny out of my mind.” The girl found it comforting that her brother was someone she could speak frankly with.

“I kind of figured that, but why Sandro?”

She closed her eyes and quietly said. “Because the asshole knew he could have me.”

“Wow!” Kevin tipped his bottle and took a drink. He was finding it hard to believe his sister would violate another girl’s fratello. “And I’m guessing Biff found out and went ballistic, huh?”

“Yeah, but he didn’t find out on his own, I told him.”

“Well then I guess you’re lucky he broke the table instead of your head.”

“That’s just it.” She said. “He wasn’t mad at me at all; it was Sandro he wanted to kill.”

“Ah, I forgot – Biff’s little girl can do no wrong.”

This got a small smile out of Britney. “Are you ready to hear the coup de grâce?”

“I guess.” He answered cautiously.

“Petra busted me.”

“She did?” There was suddenly genuine concern on the boys face. “What’d she do to you?”

“Nothing, she was just really hurt, that’s all.”

“Are you sure, because if that air headed bitch laid one finger on you…”

Britney started to laugh. “What’s so funny?” Kevin asked.

“That’s exactly what Biff said.” She smiled warmly at her brother. “Don’t worry, she didn’t hurt me. I was the one that hurt her.”

After giving the matter some thought he asked. “Does Sandro know that she knows?”

“What difference does it make?” She answered. “He doesn’t give a shit about her.”

“So that’s why you’re here?”

“Yeah. That and Stefano.”

“Stefano?”

Britney looked down at her wine glass. “I kind of fucked him too.”

“Christ!” Kevin shook his head in disbelief. “Is there anyone over there you haven’t fucked?”

At this she put on her trademark pout. “You know, I expect that sort of thing from Triela, but not you.”

“I’m sorry, Brit.” He gently patted one of her bandaged feet. “It’s just that… I can kind of understand Sandro, but why Stefano?”

“He managed to convince me he was good in bed.” She set her glass on the table. “And as usual I was desperate to get laid… and I believed him.”

“You should have called me first.” Kevin said. “I could‘ve told you how full of shit the guy is.”

“I know.”

“You might have been an idiot for screwing Stef, but it doesn’t really seem like that big a deal.”

“Well, it wouldn’t be,” She said. “Except that… he fell in love with me.”

“Oh, now I get it.” Kevin momentarily thought back on his time at the Agency and remembered the intense loneliness that was once a constant part of his life. “I guess he got a little more that he bargained for, huh?”

Britney nodded. “I never would have done it if I knew that was going to happen, but Triela was right – I of all people should have seen it coming.” She started to rub her temples with her fingers. “God, it’s all such a big mess.”

After a long silence Kevin asked. “So… what are you going to do?”

“I just need some time to get my head together.” She said. “Then I guess I’ll just have to face the music.”

Kevin felt a sudden pang of protectiveness come over him. She was his sister, a Kensington, and those Italian bastards had no claim on her what so ever. “You don’t have to, if you don’t want to.”

“What do you mean?”

“You don’t have to go back.” He looked his sister directly in the eye. “You can stay here with me.”

“I can’t…”

“Bullshit!” Britney could hear a strange intensity in his voice. “Your home is here, not the Agency, and this is where you belong.”

“You don’t get it,” She said in a soft voice. “I have to go back.”

“No you don’t.” He replied. “You’ve given those people enough. Hell, you’ve given them more then they had any right to ask for in the first place. Do you know who I had lunch with last week?”

“No, I don’t.”

“Senator Feinstein!” He said, his voice jumping an octave. “She came to me, a thirteen year old, begging a favor.”

“Kevin…”

“If those third world punks want a fight, then they’ll get it. KT is just one step away from the President's ear, so if they think they want a piece of that…”

“Kevin stop!”

“Is this about Biff?” He asked. “If it is, I’ll talk to him. I’ll set him up for life, I’ll put the guy in clover…”

“Would you just listen to me for a second?” She implored. “It’s not about the Agency or Biff. It’s about me.”

Britney took her feet off the pillow and set them firmly on the deck. “I’m a total fuck-up at the Agency, but I was fucking up even before that, and I’m getting sick of it. I know I’ll never be as good as the other girls and I’m okay with that. But what I’m no okay with is quitting. It doesn’t matter if I ever make the grade or not, just as long as I keep trying. Besides surfing, this is the most important thing in the world to me, and if I give up and walk away, I’ll never be able to look at myself in the mirror again. I have to do this, Kevin, for me.”

For what seemed the longest time, Britney anxiously looked at her brother, hoping that somehow she had made him understand.

“That’s probably the stupidest thing you’ve ever said.” The boy reached over and took his sisters hand. “It’s also pretty damn awesome.”

Little Britney started to tear up. “I forgot to say I also want to make you proud.”

He got up and knelt beside his sister’s chair. “Hey, I’ve been there, Brit. You don’t have to prove shit to me.” The twins gently embraced one another.

“You know, this isn’t forever.” She said. “I promise you that one of these days I’ll be buying a one way ticket.”

“It better not be too long,” He grabbed the back of her neck and gave her a gentle shake. “Or I’ll have to come over there and drag your ass back by force.”

She smiled and kissed her brother’s forehead. “Well, I guess I won’t have any choice then, will I?”

After a while, Kevin lit another joint and the two sat back and not only enjoyed the beautiful evening, but each other as well. Knowing that she would always have a home and loving brother to come back to gave Britney an indescribably warm felling inside.

“Oh, I just remembered another reason you should stay.” He said.

“What’s that?”

“Eric Aldridge was asking about you the other day.”

“Eric, really?”

“Yep. He wanted to know when you were going to be back in town.”

Britney smiled. “He’s a really sweet boy.”

“Yeah,” Kevin said. “Good looking, athletic… and an excellent prospect.”

“Forget it.” She said with a laugh. “I don’t bat in the little leagues.”

“What are you talking about? His family’s worth almost as much as ours.”

Britney gave her brother a sly smile. “I wasn’t taking about money.”

“Oh right, how could I be so stupid?” He said shaking his head. “Then how about I hook you up with his dad?”

“If you can somehow manage to get Mrs. Aldridge out of the picture, then it’s a date.”

The two looked up as one of the younger Kensington maids quickly walked up to them.

“Excuse me for interrupting, but Mr. Steele just finished coffee with Mr. Manning, and I think he might be heading this way.” She looked down at the joint in her Mistress’s hand.

“Thanks, Hannah.” She picked up the ashtray, snuffed it out and thrust it at her brother. “Quick, get rid of this.”

“Why, it’s my house?”

“Just do it!” She hissed.

“Alright, don’t get your panties in a twist.” He took the ashtray, walked over to the edge of the terrace and tossed in down into the underbrush that was growing on the hillside.

Biff stepped out of the door and walked up to the siblings. “Hey guy’s.”

“Hi, Biff.” Britney chirped with a warm smile.

“Beautiful night.” The man said as he looked out at the ocean.

“Yes it is.”

“Have a seat.” Kevin offered.

“Well, maybe just for a minute.” He sat down and put his coffee cup on the table next to Kevin’s now warm beer. The boy noticed that Biff was scrutinizing the bottle.

“I only had one.” Kevin said rolling his eyes.

“One what?” Biff asked.

“Beer.”

“I didn’t say anything.”

“Yeah, but you were thinking it.”

“Come on,” Biff tried to give his voice a smooth air. “I don’t care if you want to knock back a few brews and chill.”

The twins suddenly looked at him with painfully embarrassed expressions on their faces.

“What?”

When he got no reply, the big man slumped into his chair. “Alright, alright,” He said. “I’m not cool, okay? I haven’t been since I turned thirty. You happy now?”

“Don’t worry, Biff,” Britney said with a giggle. “The first step on the road to recovery is admitting you have a problem.”

“Very funny.”

Kevin could not resist the urge to join in the ribbing. “Don’t piss him off, Brit, we’re running low on tables out here.”

Britney covered her mouth in an effort to stifle her laughter.

“Listen, Kevin,” He said somewhat sheepishly. “I’m really sorry about that and I’m going to replace it.”

“Don’t even worry about it.” The boy said with a smile. “I think they’re ugly as hell anyway.”

Biff noticed that the blood stains were still on the deck and quickly changed the subject. “That was an excellent meal, I need to thank your chief before we leave. Dupontel, wasn’t it?”

“We don’t have him anymore.” Kevin said. “He took a job as head chief at the Cygne Blanc.”

“Sounds swanky. Is that here in LA?”

“Yeah, it’s over on Rodeo.”

“What do you think, Brit?” Biff asked. “Want to try it for dinner tomorrow?”

“Sure, sounds great.”

He then turned to Kevin. “You in?”

“I would, but I already have a date.”

“Really? Gotcha a girlfriend do ya?”

“Nah, she’s just a friend.”

“I see.” Biff said with a knowing look. “Playing the field, huh?”

“Something like that, I guess.”

“I understand.” He gave Kevin a playful punch on the arm. “You need to sew those wild oats while you’re still young.”

“Hang on a second!” Britney interrupted. “How come it’s alright for him to sew oats and not me?”

“Because you’re a girl, who also happens to be my little sister.” The handler said with a scowl.

“That’s the biggest load of crap I ever heard!”

“Yeah it is.” He leaned forward and glared at her. “And if you have a problem with it, maybe we’ll see how you like life in a convent.”

Kevin put his hand on his sister’s arm. “I think you’d better quit while you’re ahead, Brit.”

She sat back in a huff and mumbled to herself. “This is totally bogus…”

The Fratello would spend a week at the Kensington estate before making the long trek back to Italy. Once there, Britney had a reinvigorated determination to see her ordeal through. The blond girl felt that as long as Biff and Kevin were in her corner, there was no obstacle that was insurmountable. She would continue to stumble and fall, but from now on she would pick herself up and keeping moving forward – there would be no more running away.

THE END

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Sun 12 Sep 2010 - 12:56

Well done!
Britney finally confronting her problems, thats great!

If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
ElfenMagix

Male

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Mon 13 Sep 2010 - 8:16

Another excellent chapter... and a turning point for Little Brit I assume?

Just one thing that seemed a little odd to me, and this is nit-picky I know:

@Danjo3 wrote:Besides surfing, this is the most important thing in the world to me,and if I give up and walk away, I’ll never be able to look at myself inthe mirror again. I have to do this, Kevin, for me.”
The placement of "besides surfing" seemed odd. I know it's very important to her, but she's on a roll about going back to the SWA here. It may have worked better if she said it more as an afterthought rather than clarifying first, so something more like:

"This is the most important thing in the world to me, well, besides surfing..."

I dunno, it's just something that stuck out to me.

Lookin' forward to the next one.

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Mon 13 Sep 2010 - 9:58

Thanks Elfin and Alfisti, cheers to you both. Very Happy

@Alfisti wrote:"This is the most important thing in the world to me, well, besides surfing..."
I’m not so sure about that. It seems that the ‘well’ pause is kind of an awkward speed bump in the flow of the characters dialog. To me, it feels a little distracting.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Mon 13 Sep 2010 - 10:13

Eh, different strokes I guess. To me that's sort of the point... she's rolling on wanting to go back to the SWA and gets a bit carried away in it, then remembers the other thing that's more important so it does become a bit of a speed bump in her tirade.

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Mon 13 Sep 2010 - 11:27

@Alfisti wrote:Eh, different strokes I guess. To me that's sort of the point... she's rolling on wanting to go back to the SWA and gets a bit carried away in it, then remembers the other thing that's more important so it does become a bit of a speed bump in her tirade.
Noted Alfisti, and thanks. cheers

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Tue 14 Sep 2010 - 21:54

Another interesting chapter; dialogue-heavy (which I like), and well paced.

It seems like this chapter serves to ratchet down the tension of those that led to it...Britney seems resolved to take on her role as an SWA cyborg with renewed conviction, and Biff seems to have calmed down considerably.

There's one slip yopu might want to fix...
He took a job as head chief at the Cygne Blanc.
I dare say he took a job as a head chef, am I right?

Another success, I eagerly await the next chapter.

Last edited by Professor Voodoo on Wed 15 Sep 2010 - 3:32; edited 2 times in total

Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Wed 15 Sep 2010 - 3:03

@Professor Voodoo wrote:Another interesting chapter; dialogue-heavy (which I like), and well paced.
As do I. Good
@Professor Voodoo wrote:It seems like this chapter serves to ratchet down the tension of those that led to it...Britney seems resolved to take on her role as an SWA cyborg with renewed conviction, and Biff seems to have calmed down considerably.
Lately I’ve been feeling like Brit’s had it to easy, so I might have to start putting her through the wringer a little more.

Britney: There’d better be a pay raise associated with this extra wringing.

Rachel: Speaking of which, I’m still waiting on a check for my guest appearances.

Dan: Hey, I’m not the paymaster here. Take it up with management.
@Professor Voodoo wrote: There's one slip yopu might want to fix...
He took a job as head chief at the Cygne Blanc.
I dare say he took a job as a head chef, am I right?
You’re absolutely right. Must have been thinking of my home town football team. sweat

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Wed 15 Sep 2010 - 3:33

@Professor Voodoo wrote:
Arrgghh...a typo while pointing out a typo. I gotta stop posting while intoxicated.

Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Wed 15 Sep 2010 - 4:38

@Professor Voodoo wrote:I gotta stop posting while intoxicated.
Drunk posting is one of those things everyone should avoid, but no one can ever resist. Laughing

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Wed 15 Sep 2010 - 23:49

I have more than half a mind to instate a rule that says every member here has to drunk post at least once.

There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel like it.
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5718

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Thu 16 Sep 2010 - 3:22

@Nachtsider wrote:I have more than half a mind to instate a rule that says every member here has to drunk post at least once.
If it’s going to be a requirement, then I think it only fair that the poster in question receive ‘Doghouse Immunity’ for said post. After that however, they’re on their own.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell on Thu 16 Sep 2010 - 6:23

@Professor Voodoo wrote:
@Professor Voodoo wrote:
Arrgghh...a typo while pointing out a typo. I gotta stop posting while intoxicated.

what shall we do with a drunken sailor?................

We are living in the smelly cloud of gods fart,one day the universe will end in a great cloud of airfreshener
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Forum Posts : 2131

Fan of : Triela,asuka

Original Characters : not yet

Comments : Loves to quote Wikipedia. Loves to use exclamation marks even more.

wish i knew who put that in there, it wasn't me !!!!!!!!!!!!

Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Thu 16 Sep 2010 - 16:29

@Awinnell wrote:
@Professor Voodoo wrote:
@Professor Voodoo wrote:

Send him to Britney, so she can have a little..... Sea Food!

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Fri 17 Sep 2010 - 1:37

@ElfenMagix wrote:
@Awinnell wrote:what shall we do with a drunken sailor?................
Triela:

Britney:

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Fri 17 Sep 2010 - 1:42

@ElfenMagix wrote:
@Awinnell wrote:
Oh jeeze, that's all I need. Danjo, if you ever feel the need to give your underaged nymphomaniac OC a day-pass into the real world warn us first...I'm staying right here aboard the boat where it's safe!
After all; I'm too pretty to go to jail...all those inmates would be fighting over who gets to be my #1 bitch.

Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Fri 17 Sep 2010 - 3:14

@Professor Voodoo wrote:Oh jeeze, that's all I need. Danjo, if you ever feel the need to give your underaged nymphomaniac OC a day-pass into the real world warn us first...I'm staying right here aboard the boat where it's safe!
I wish I could help ya Voodoo, but you and I both know that Britney always gets her man.

If it’s any consolation, I’ll send you a cake with a file in it.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 3 Oct 2010 - 12:06

Time and Tide

It was a little past three o’clock in the afternoon when Biff pulled his car into the parking area of the outdoor shooting range. As the big man sat behind the wheel, he watched two blond girls who were some twenty-five yards away from a black silhouette target that was stapled to a wooden frame. The younger girl was all business. She assumed a perfect stance, and methodically squeezed off eight rounds. Biff drew a heavy sigh as the smile on the older girls face let him know that the heiress was hitting her mark.

It had been four months since the fratello had returned from their trip to California. While there, Britney had confessed to a certain sexual transgression and as a result, once back at the Agency, Biff had confronted Sandro. He grabbed the smaller man by the throat and lifted him off his feet, informing him that if he ever went near Britney again, he would be spending the rest of his life in traction. But the drama did not end there. Later that same day it was Petra who confronted Biff, informing him that if he ever touched her handler again, he would be a dead man. Biff, having on interest in mixing it up with the half hysterical sixteen year old girl, simply ignored her and went on his way. As he left, the poor redhead went to her knees and began retching on the floor. Unfortunately for Petra, there were several witnesses to this encounter, and despite Biff’s protests, she would ultimately be disciplined for it.

Once things had settled down and some time had passed, Biff started to notice an overall change in his sisters work attitude. Britney had always been fairly competent in CQB – after all she was an athlete whose sport required an extremely high degree of coordination and balance. Now, however, she was starting to hold her own against some of the more seasoned girls. Where as before she preferred to spend her time on the sidelines filing her nails, she now aggressively sought out sparring partners. The warlike intensity on her face while out on the mats was not that of his precious little sister. She even went so far as to arrange one on one classes with Amadeo.

“I want to have some private tutoring sessions with you.” She said to her lover.

“Tutoring?” He replied. “You should be the one tutoring me.”

“I’m talking about fighting.”

“Nice,” He caressed her cheek and traced her lips with his thumb. “But you know if you fight me, I’ll have to restrain you.”

Little Britney pulled down his arm and gave an irritated sigh. “I mean CQB, Judo, Taekwondo.”

“Oh, that.” The trainer was a bit disappointed. “Sure, that’s no problem.”

“Thanks.” Britney stood on her tiptoes and kissed him. She then flashed a seductive smile. “And when we’re finished, you can restrain me anyway you want.”

“You sure about that?” He asked. “I can be pretty creative.”

“That’s what I’m counting on.” She gave him a wink over her shoulder as she walked away.

If hand to hand combat had been the only thing she had shown significant improvement in, he would not have been all that concerned, but this was not the case. There was another, more disturbing activity that her skill had suddenly started to spike in.

No sooner had they touched down in Rome then Britney ask him to go to the range. Out of concern for their safety, Biff was hesitant at first, but remembered that earlier he had promised to take her more often. That afternoon, she walked up to her handler, who was waiting at his car for her. She not only had her pistol, but a plastic grocery sack filled with boxes of ammunition.

“Damn, Brit! You plan on starting a war?” He laughed.

“No,” She answered in a matter of fact way. “I just plan on shooting.”

From then on, Britney would constantly ask him to be taken to the range. It almost seemed that she wanted to fill every minute of her free time with it, and when Biff was unavailable, she would ask Triela or Rachel. Day by day, the man watched as her skill level and confidence increased. Once, after a Biff finished a meeting with Jean, the Supervisor commented on her new behavior. “You know, that girl of yours is kicking our ammo budget into the cellar.”

Biff suddenly felt hopeful that Jean was about to give him a reason to put the breaks on his little sister. “I’m sorry about that.” He said. “I’ll tell her to knock it off.”

“I didn’t say I wanted her to stop.” Jean started leafing though one of the many file folder on his desk. “As a matter of fact, I was watching her the other day while I was out with Rico, and I’m a little impressed – she was actually hitting what she was aiming at.”

On top of everything else, now Jean knew. Biff had always taken solace in the thought that Britney was free to go home whenever she wanted, and stay when she decided she was ready. But would that continue now that Jean had his eye on her? Would he eventually decide it was time to get some return on the investment the Agency had in her? How much longer would his own superior skills as an assassin be enough for them?

On several occasions he suggested they take a break and partake in some activity outside of work, but she would always decline. Eventually, even Antonio started to feel the effects of her preoccupation. “Where’s that little brat been anyway?” He asked. “Did I do something to piss her off?”

“No, it’s nothing like that.” Biff replied. “She’s just been really… busy.”

“Oh, so she’s too busy for me now, huh?” He said feeling more then a little rejected. “Well next time you see her, tell I said she’s a bitch.”

As Britney prepared for yet another practice session, Biff relayed his partner’s message. “The poor guy really misses you.”

“I know,” She said with a pout. “I really miss him too, and I promise I’ll make it up to him, but this is more important right now.”

“Why are you so obsessed with this?” He asked.

“It’s not an obsession.” She explained. “It’s my job.”

Years ago, when Biff had first started to work with his little sister, he found her incompetence extremely irritating. He was told by R&D that her training would be simple and that in no time she would be at the same level as the other girls. It didn’t take long for him to realize that this was not to be. “What the hell’s wrong with you anyway?”

“I… I don’t know, sir.” She said.

“Do you know you’re an entire month behind on your training schedule?” He asked.

“I’m sorry, Mr. Steele.”

“Either those techs fucked you up or you’re just not trying.”

Biff was surprised when he saw a tear roll down her cheek. It was the first true emotion he had seen her display, and even though the man prided him self on being cold-blooded, he could not help but be a little moved by it.

It was not that he really cared whether or not she was as good as her sisters; he had always worked alone and the idea of having a little cyborg tagging along after him on missions sounded more like a hindrance then anything else. But it was one of the Agencies requirements and he would comply as best he could. However, the more time the two spent with each other, the more things changed. Little by little, the young girl began to steal his heart, and the more his love for her grew, the more he saw her incompetence as a blessing in disguise.

Biff knew that to put all of the blame on Britney for her failings would be wrong, since it was he who had been enabling her to fail all along. Why should she try and push herself to the same level as the other girls, when he seemed happiest when she fell short. It was this negative reinforcement that had handicapped his little sister. And what is more, it was no accident on Biff’s part – it was exactly how he wanted it to be.

Now, things were changing again. For some reason, his little girl was stepping into dangerous territory and he was not at all happy about it. Now that she had begun to realize her true potential, it was like releasing the genie from the bottle – once free, there was no way it can be undone. It was something that made her sexual addiction seem almost insignificant.

And to make matters worse, he was at a complete loss as to what to do about it.

After Britney had finished putting up a fresh target, Biff got out of his car and walked over to get a better view.

“Okay, Brit, this is going to be a timed fire.” Triela said. “Sixteen rounds in twenty seconds.”

“Got it.” Britney leaned slightly forward, putting a hand on her pistol that was holstered on her hip.

The senior cyborg held up the stopwatch she wore around her neck. “Ready… set… GO!”

Britney drew her weapon and began firing the moment it was level with the target. The first eight shots were discharged as fast as the girl could pull the trigger. She then ejected the spent clip and simultaneously pulled a fresh one from her belt and snapped it home. The second eight rounds were dispensed with as quickly as the first had been. Triela stopped the watch and saw that her sister had completed the test with plenty of time to spare.

“I think I did it!” Britney said excitedly as she holstered her pistol.

The girls trotted out to the target, and with a piece of chalk, Triela started to mark off the holes. When she finished, the two clasped hand and began to jump up and down.

All sixteen bullets had pierced the target within the boundary of the black silhouette.

Biff felt a wave of guilt as he suddenly realized he had been hoping she would fail. Triela rolled up the target and handed it to her sister as a souvenir. When little Britney saw her big brother, she sprinted to him at full speed.

“Did you see?!” She asked, barely able to contain herself. “I did it! I did it!”

“You sure did.” He patted her head and tried his best to smile.

“Didn’t think I had it in me, did ya?”

“Well, I wouldn’t say that exactly…”

“Biff?” She asked taking his hand. “What would you think about me getting a secondary weapon?”

Her question seemed to dump even more weight on his shoulders. “You already have one.”

“I don’t mean that stupid laser tag gun,” she gave his hand a sharp squeeze. “I’m talking about an assault rifle or something”

“No way.” He tried his best to hold the weak smile. “You’re not even close to that.”

“I think she is.” Triela interjected. “You should see how she handles my shotgun.”

“A shotgun would probably work.” Britney suggested.

Biff suddenly released his sister’s hand. “I don’t recall giving you permission to play with shotguns.”

“I wasn’t playing!” She exclaimed. “I was …”

“Yeah, yeah,” He curtly interrupted. “You were working, right?”

She took a step back and put her hands on her hips. “What is the matter with you?”

Britney was not the only one who was sensing that something was amiss. “Uh, I better get going.” Triela said. “Victor will throw a hissy fit if I’m late.”

“Thank for all your help.” Britney gave her sister a quick hug.

“Anytime.”

As she started to walk away, Biff called after her. “Do you want a ride?”

“No, that’s alright. The walk will do me good.”

Britney then turned back to her brother and studied his face closely. He rolled his eyes and said. “Would you stop looking at me like that?”

“I will if you tell me what’s wrong.”

“Nothing’s wrong, sweetheart.” He sighed. “I just have a lot on my mind, that’s all.”

Britney reached up and fussed with his shirt collar. “Do you want to talk about it?”

“Nah, it’s no big deal, really.”

“Oh, okay.” She did not necessarily believe him, but knew that pressing the issue would not help. “So, are you proud of me?”

“You know I am.”

“Reeeeeal proud?”

“Yeah, I’m really proud.”

“Good.” She wrapped her arms around his waist. “Then there’s something I want to do.”

He reached around and rubbed her back “What’s that?”

She took a deep breath and smiled up at him. “I want to take the basic qualifications test.”

For Biff, this was simply too much. It was one thing for her to make these drastic improvements on her own, but quite another to make it official in the eyes of the Agency. It seemed as though his sister was hell bent on putting her self into a situation he had worked so hard to keep her out of.

“I’m sure you do.” He spoke slowly and deliberately. “But I just don’t think you’re ready for that yet.”

“Sure I am, you saw for yourself.”

“Maybe in a few more months…” The big man let his hand drop away from her.

“Come on,” She squeezed him tighter. “Don’t you think that pin would look awesome on my uniform?”

“You know that’s never mattered to me.”

She noticed that he was no longer looking at her. “I know,” Britney let go of his waist and took both of his hands in hers. “But it kinda does to me.”

“Like I said, maybe in a few months.”

“Come on, Biff…”

“What part of no don’t you understand?!” He suddenly shouted at her. “Who’s running this fratello anyway?!”

“You are.” The startled girl said as she backed way from him.

“That’s right, and I’ll be the one who decides what you’re fucking ready for!”

“Wh… why are you yelling at me?” She asked in a quite, frightened voice. “What did I do?”

To Britney, Biff’s anger was just another part of their lives, and she was an expert at dealing with it - but that was only when he was raining it down on someone else. On the few rare occasions he turned it on her, it felt as though she were being crushed under its terrible weight.

“You’re bugging me, that’s what!” He saw that his little sisters chin had begun to quiver, the way it did when she was about to cry. “Now go pack up your shit so we can get out of here.”

“Yes sir.” She quickly turned and jogged away. Biff walked over and leaned against the storage shed and took out a cigarette. Prior to all this, the man had been smoke free for almost seven years. As he watched Britney put her pistol in its case and take off her belt, he noticed her reach up to wipe her eyes. He felt a stab in his heart as he remembered the first time he had seen her cry. Back then the girl seemed so fragile, so helpless. He found himself wishing she could have just stayed that way forever.

Or better yet, go back in time and stop her from ever being there in the first place.

As she passed by Biff, he grasped her arm and turned her around. “Brit, wait…”

Her eyes were boiling tears as she made an effort to speak through her choking sobs. “I was… just… trying to…” Little Britney worked her mouth, but the words would no longer come. She pulled her arm free of him and ran. She ran past his car and down the dirt road towards the main compound, small puffs of dust behind her pink tennis shoes.

Biff took one last drag off the cigarette, and then flicked it to the ground. It landed next to the rolled up target Britney had dropped in her haste to get away from him. He picked it up and felt the rough edges of paper left by the bullet holes. He took it to his car, and once there, gently placed it on the back seat.

“They’re not going to get you, Brit,” He turned the key in the ignition. “I swear to god they’ll never get you.”

He pulled the car away from the shooting range and started out after his little sister.

THE END

Note: I haven’t forgotten about all you gun enthusiasts out there. If any of you are at all curious, Britney’s pistol is a Sig Sauer P226 Elite Stainless. Biff’s is a Glock 17.

Last edited by Danjo3 on Mon 4 Oct 2010 - 3:47; edited 1 time in total

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Sun 3 Oct 2010 - 15:52

Very well done, Danjo!

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Sun 3 Oct 2010 - 16:06

Excellent as always.

boomer_gonz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Mon 4 Oct 2010 - 3:37

Thanks guys! Glad ya liked it. Very Happy

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Mon 4 Oct 2010 - 14:56

Interesting...kind of a bridge chapter. The shift in Britneys priorities foreshadowed in the previous chapter is coming around at last.

I particularly like Biff's flashback to the beginning of his fratello...but I'm a sucker for backstory anyway.

Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Wed 6 Oct 2010 - 2:38

@Professor Voodoo wrote:I particularly like Biff's flashback to the beginning of his fratello...but I'm a sucker for backstory anyway.
The two have come a long ways since then. Yes Indeed

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 17 Oct 2010 - 10:02

To quote Monty Python: “And now for something completely different.”

I’m taking a break from the current arc to do what I do best – bounce around aimlessly. But take heed: This one’s a little racy.

What’s that? A racy B&B story? Boy, there’s a shocker.

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING STORY CONTAINS MATURE SUBJECT MATTER OF A FRANK AND EXPLICIT NATURE. READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

Fair Play

Amadeo described his relationship with Kamelia Maggio, who was the latest addition to the Section 1 staff, as that of a friendship with privileges. He had zeroed in on the shapely twenty-seven year old almost as soon as she had walked in the door. In no time at all the two had slept together and from then on, like most of the women he bedded, she was hooked.

Once, while the two were recuperating from a rather strenuous round of love making, she asked him a question that peaked his interest.

“Is that little blond girl I’ve seen you with one of the Section 2 dolls?”

“Yeah,” He replied. “That’s Britney.”

“Are you guy’s friends or something?” She asked.

“You might say that.”

“She sure is a pretty little thing.”

Amadeo could sense that this was a less the innocent inquiry. He was well aware of the fact his friend classified herself as bi-sexual, and suddenly thought this might be an excellent opportunity to expand the horizons of his relationship with the young Britney.

“Would you like to meet her?” He asked in a provocative fashion. “And maybe get to know her?”

“Yeah, I’d like that a lot.” She eagerly replied. “But would she… you know… want to get to know me?”

Amadeo smiled. “Let’s just say that Britney tends to be a very… adventurous girl.” He could see the spark of excitement in friend’s eyes.

“Are you sure it’s safe?” The woman asked. “Its pretty obvious she’s underage.”

“Don’t forget we’re the SWA.” He pointed out. “The law of the land doesn’t apply to us.”

Amadeo wasted no time in his follow up. He sought out Britney the very next day, and after dispensing with several minutes of small talk, skillfully maneuvered the conversation to Kamelia.

“Didn’t you say Biff was spending the weekend with his boy toy?”

“If you’re referring to my Tony, yes.” She said. “They needed some alone time.”

“Well how about you come over to my place Saturday night and have dinner with us?”

“Dinner?” She cocked her head to one side.

“Sure, it beats hanging around the dorm doesn’t it?” He discovered in short order that Britney knew him a lot better then he thought she did.

“Dinner sounds fine.” She said. “But why don’t you tell me what you have in mind for dessert?”

To Amadeo’s delight, Britney finally agreed, but the decision had nothing to do with her partner’s enthusiasm. It was the excitement the idea aroused deep within the young girl that sealed the deal. She could never fight the burning urge to exploring new sexual territory, regardless of what preconceived notions she might have.

It turned out to be a very pleasant dinner, and after the three had retired to the living room for a little more wine, nature basically took its course. It was not until the sun had just started to rise that their so called ‘date’ finally ended. When the woman bid them farewell, she took Britney’s face in her hands and gave her a rather passionate kiss on the lips, unlike the quick peck on the cheek she left Amadeo with. The exhausted pair then went back to his bedroom to catch a few hours of sleep before heading back to the Agency.

Little Britney snuggled up next to him and said. “You know, it would have been nice if you had mentioned ahead of time that Kamelia was just as interested in me as she was in you.”

“Didn’t I?” He slid his arm underneath her. “I could’ve sworn I did.”

She yawned and closed her eyes as he pulled her head onto his chest. “Have I told you lately that you‘re an asshole?”

“No, but I can never hear it enough.” He leaned forward and kissed her, then let his head fall back on the pillow.

The two drifted off into a warm, satisfied sleep.

The next day, Amadeo received a call from Kamelia in which she expressed a strong desire to be with Britney again. She explained that the combination of the girl’s intensity, and the fact that she was forbidden fruit was an unbelievable turn-on for her. What the woman failed to mention in their conversation was that she had already begun to think about the possibility of having the insatiable young girl spend the night at her own apartment – without Amadeo. The man again sought out Britney in hopes that the extreme passion she had exhibited the night before was a green light for future encounters.

He eventually found her out on the back patio of the girl’s dormitory. She was wearing a bikini and laying face down on one of the chaise lounges sunning herself. He noticed her top was undone in order to avoid tan lines. The man took a seat on the lounger next to her. “Hey, Brit.”

“Hey there.” She turned her head to face him.

“That tan’s looking good.” He gently caressed small of her back

“I don’t care what anyone says,” Britney held the top against her breasts as she sat up with her back to him. “The sun in California is just plain better then it is here.” She gave her shoulders a quick shake and said. “Do me.”

He sat his coffee cup down and started to tie the strings of her bikini top. When he was finished, she pivoted around, picked up her sunglasses that were on the ground next to the chair and put them on. “So what’s up?”

“I talked to Kamelia today,” He said. “She had a really good time last night.”

“Yeah, I could tell.” Britney said with a smile.

He took a sip of his coffee and continued. “She also said she can hardly wait to see you again.”

“Again?” Britney gave him a questioning look. “Who said anything about again?”

“What’s the matter?” He asked. “Didn’t you like it?”

“It was alright,” She said with a shrug, “But it’s not really my thing.”

“I don’t think you’ve given it a fair chance.” He offered cautiously. “Maybe if we try it a few more times…”

“You’d like that wouldn’t you?” She said flatly.

Amadeo frowned. “I never thought I’d see the day you’d be acting like a prude.”

“Oh, so I’m a prude, huh?” Britney took the styrofoam cup from his hand. “Well here’s an idea for you - since you’re so hot for another three way, how about next time you invite one of your male friends?”

“Male?” The man was caught completely off guard.

“Yeah, you know, the opposite of me.” She sipped his coffee. “If you’re not sure who to pick, I’d be happy to give you a list of my preferences.”

Amadeo was not too keen on the notion of being in bed with another man, and he knew that expressing this to Britney would be perceived as a blatant double standard. He tied his best to come up with a response that would not put him in a bad light, but found himself at a loss.

“Is there a problem, sweetie?” she asked with a sarcastic smile.

“”No… it’s just…” Britney was well aware of how her lover felt. He prided himself on being a man’s man, both in his job and in the bedroom. Conquering her, or any other woman for that matter, was strictly a solo endeavor. She would often criticize him about his primitive, sexist attitude towards females, but in the end, it was the one thing about him she found herself unable to resist, and when he decided to take her, she would feel almost powerless to deny him.

However on this day, the girl could not help but take a great deal of joy in watching him squirm.

“Let’s see,” She said, mulling over the situation. “How about Giorgio? Yeah, I think it would be awesome to take you two studs on at once.” She fanned her face with her hand. “God, I’m getting wet just thinking about it.”

“No way!” Amadeo declared. “There’s no way in hell I’m going to be naked in the same bed with him!”

“Why ever not?” She innocently asked.

Amadeo felt himself being backed into a corner. “Because it’s… kind of gay.”

“Excuse me?” The blond girl moved her sunglasses down and peered over top.

“Look, I really like Giorgio, but not enough to have his hairy nuts dangling in my face.”

“Did you think it was gay when Kamelia was going down on me?”

“As I recall, you weren’t exactly protesting.” He said. “As a matter of fact you were…”

“Hey!” She interrupted. “I was caught up in the moment, alright?”

“That’s putting it mildly.”

The young girl started to blush a bit. “Anyway, what I’m saying is, if it works one way then it should also work the other.”

“You trying to say you want to see me have sex with another dude?” He asked incredulously.

“No, that’d be gross.” She replied. “What I want to see is you and another dude having sex with me.”

Amadeo had hoped that intimacy with Britney and another woman at the same time would become a regular part of their repertoire. Even though Britney had told him from the very start a ménage à trois was not something that really interested her, she still went at it with all her usual zeal, and he took this as a promising sign. He had not counted on the girl turning the tables on him.

“Now where were we?” Britney said. “Oh yeah, a number two man. How about Alfonzo? You think he might be into that kind of thing?”

“Okay you made your point.” Amadeo said with a sigh.

“It’s a shame Mr. Hillshire’s already taken.” She continued. “Triela told me that when she first saw his Johnson, it actually struck fear in her heart.”

“Alright, I get it!” He snapped. “No more threesomes.”

“What’s the matter lover, afraid you’ll find something out about yourself you didn’t want to know?” Britney asked as she started to giggle

Amadeo scowled at the girl. “The only thing about you I like better then that little pussy is your rapier wit.”

“Well then from now on, instead of fucking you, I’ll just do my stand up routine.” Britney began to laugh. “You’re a real pig, you know that?”

“I guess this means I need to tell Kamelia thanks but no thanks, right?”

“I’m afraid so.” She gave him a sympathetic pat on the cheek. “But try to be as diplomatic as you can. I don’t want her to think I’m some kind of bitch.”

Amadeo found it impossible to maintain his disappointment when the pretty young cyborg smiled at him. He reached over and rubbed her shoulder. “Listen Brit, I’m sorry if you feel like I pressured you in to something.”

“I wouldn’t have done it if I didn’t want to.” She said with a smile. “Actually, I’ve always been kind of curious, but the thing is, I’m not into women, and when I’m with a guy I expect to have all his attention focused on me alone.”

“I understand.”

“But like I said, if you and one of your gentleman friends would like to take me on a date sometime, then that’s a different story.”

Amadeo looked at her for a moment and then sighed. “Tell you what, I’ll think about it, okay?”

“Cool.” She stood up to leave. “By the way, this time the two of you will be taking me out to a nice restaurant. No offence Mr. Missionary, but you can’t cook to save your life.”

“Hey, it’s the thought that counts.”

“Then you need to think again.” She said. “And make sure the guy you choose knows what he’s doing. I’d hate to have to kick some poor schmuck out half way through the game.”

“That’s cold, Brit.” He said with a laugh.

“I don’t care.” Britney pulled the scrunchie off her ponytail and shook her hair loose. “To me, sex is an art form, and I’ll be damned if I’m going to waste my time on someone who doesn‘t take it seriously.”

“Am I to assume Lady Kensington is pleased with my performance?” he asked.

“Oh yes. You’re definitely an artist.” She softly trailed her fingernails over his lips. “I’ve had a lot of lovers, but so far you’re the only one who can give me an orgasm intense enough to make me pass out. After I’ve been ravaged by you, it’s usually two or three days before I can get my toes to uncurl. Does that answer your question?”

“Yes, ma’am.” He grasped her hand and kissed the back of it. “And might I say that of all my lovers, you’re by far the cutest when you cum.”

“I’d much rather you say I’m hot or sexy when I cum,” She said with a pout. “Not cute.”

“Okay then, how about hot and sexy in a cute sort of way?”

“Whatever.” Britney picked up her towel off the lounger and as she turned to leave, he reached out and gave her rear a pinch that caused her to let out a yelp.

Amadeo flashed his mischievous smile. “See ya around, blondie.”

“If you’re lucky.” The girl said with a scowl as she walked away rubbing her backside.

THE END

Stay tuned folks, Time and Tide pt. II is on it’s way.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Sun 17 Oct 2010 - 11:15

LOL... great ending to a rather interesting story.

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 17 Oct 2010 - 11:44

Thanks Elfen. I wanted to give Rachel another shout-out, but I just couldn’t figure out how to work it in. Laughing

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Sun 17 Oct 2010 - 11:48

I think Voodoo's said it as well, but I'm never quite sure what to make of the sex chapters, except that it wouldn't be B&B without them...

...and I guess after all that seriousness a girl's gotta let her hair down somehow right? Razz

That aside, actually an interesting little bit of character building for all parties involved.

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 17 Oct 2010 - 12:43

What I really try to show is that Britney has two different sides of her life she is constantly juggling. One is her sexual side, which she tries to keep in check, but has little success in doing. The other is her relationship with Biff, the girls and the Agency. Yes, sex is vital to her, but so is her desire to be a true gunslinger girl, like her hero Triela… or Rachel.

Yeah baby! There’s the shout-out! dancin\\'

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Sun 17 Oct 2010 - 12:45

@Danjo3 wrote:Thanks Elfen. I wanted to give Rachel another shout-out, but I just couldn’t figure out how to work it in. Laughing
Its OK. She'll fit in when needed. She's not the "Fit Square Peg into Round Hole" Character that her 'daddy' is... ROTFL

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Wed 20 Oct 2010 - 23:13

After your warning I was expecting something straight out of Penthouse Letters (which wouldn't be a bad thing), but instead this chapter was filled with good, fast moving dialogue.
“Have I told you lately that you‘re an asshole?”

“No, but I can never hear it enough.”
Classic line.
“It’s a shame Mr. Hillshire’s already taken.” She continued. “Triela told me that when she first saw his Johnson, it actually struck fear in her heart.”
Now there's an event that deserves its own chapter! You established them as a couple back in the Meet Kevin Kensington chapter, but given their canon relationship that first time must have been awkward to say the least.

Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Thu 21 Oct 2010 - 2:58

@Professor Voodoo wrote:After your warning I was expecting something straight out of Penthouse Letters (which wouldn't be a bad thing), but instead this chapter was filled with good, fast moving dialogue.
I like to think my readers are not only familiar with Britney’s sexuality, but also have good imaginations. To me, giving a blow by blow (as it were Laughing ) account of the sex acts themselves would just come off sounding like fap fodder. I prefer to say that Brit and her gentleman lover hopped in bed, then do a quick fast forward to the cigarette smoking.
@Professor Voodoo wrote:
@Danjo3 wrote:“It’s a shame Mr. Hillshire’s already taken.” She continued. “Triela told me that when she first saw his Johnson, it actually struck fear in her heart.”
Now there's an event that deserves its own chapter! You established them as a couple back in the Meet Kevin Kensington chapter, but given their canon relationship that first time must have been awkward to say the least.
Believe it or not, I’ve actually given it some thought. I can see it now:

It’s their first night together and they’ve just finished disrobing one another. Triela then let’s out a squeal and runs to the bathroom, locking the door behind her.

Victor: Triela! Come out of there!

Triela: No way! You’re not coming near me with that thing!

Victor: It’ll be alright, I promise.

Triela: That’s easy for you to say – you’re not going to be the one split in half. I’ll bet that thing has its own zip code!

Victor: Listen, I’ve been with a lot of women, and none of them have had a problem with it.

Triela: Then you must have been dating Wonder Woman and her sisters!

Victor: (To himself) I knew I should have upper her conditioning this morning…

Triela: I heard that!

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Thu 21 Oct 2010 - 10:07

If you've read the doujin The Melancholy of Claes, you can understand Triela's trepidation...

What? I like donuts! - Betty Suarez
If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Scissors of victory! - Yui Hirasawa
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10897

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Thu 21 Oct 2010 - 11:36

@Kiskaloo wrote:If you've read the doujin The Melancholy of Claes, you can understand Triela's trepidation...
As a matter of fact I have. Yes Indeed

Later, Britney notices Triela’s rather obvious afterglow.

Britney: Am I to take it your first time with Mr. Hillshire went well?

Triela: We got off to a rocky start, but after a little while… well, let’s just say I’ve seen the light.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 31 Oct 2010 - 10:11

As promised, the arc continues. Enjoy!

Time and Tide
Part II

In the Agency parking lot, not far from the girls dorm, Britney sat on the hood of Biff’s car with her knees drawn up to her chest. The handler leaned next to her, a cigarette in his hand.

“When did you start smoking again?” She asked, eyes still puffy and red from crying.

“About a week ago.” He studied the cigarette before dropping it to the ground.

Britney removed her GIS ball cap, pulling her ponytail through the opening above the adjustment strap. Biff instinctively reached over and stoked the blond tresses as she closed her eyes and leaned her head towards him. He had always found it easy to understand why his beautiful little sister attracted so much attention from the males of the Agency. However, what he did not know was that a certain female from Section 1 had also recently joined the ranks of her admirers and that in time, Britney would regret the day she ever heard the name Kamelia Maggio.

But for now, the young girl simply basked in the warmth of this mans touch. To Britney, it seemed like only yesterday that he had first started to become physical with her. Back then he was totally inexperienced with young girls and his handling of her was clumsy and rough. Now he had learned to treat her as though she was a fragile china doll and as a result, his caress almost seemed to make his sister purr like a kitten. Even so, it by no means meant she had lost her love for his near suffocating bear hugs.

She looked up and gave him a soft smile. “You know, it’s been awhile since you’ve brushed my hair.”

“Yeah, I guess it has.” It was one their rituals that her new work regiment had all but ended. When Britney spent the night with him, it was always the last thing they would do before turning in for the evening. She would find him relaxing on the couch, watching TV and simply hand him her brush. The girl would then sit down on the floor in front of him and he would start to work on her hair – there was never any need for words to be exchanged. Once she was relaxed to the point of nodding off, he would gather her up in his arms and carry her to bed.

Sitting there in the parking lot, as he looked into her eyes, Biff found it almost impossible to believe that not only did this sweet, gentle girl have a voracious sexual appetite, but she was also intent on training herself to become a murderer.

“How about you stop by my room tonight?”

“It’s a date.” She scooted over on the hood and rested her head on his shoulder.

After the two had been silent for a while, she picked up his large muscular arm and draped it around her shoulders. “Please talk to me.” She quietly asked.

Biff attempted a smile. “Everything’s fine, Brit, really.”

“If everything was fine, you wouldn’t have yelled at me.” She said.

“I’m really sorry about that, sweetheart…”

“Don’t be sorry,” She reached up and turned his head to face her. “Just tell me what’s wrong.”

The big man found it impossible to deny her beautiful eyes. “I will, but I want you to tell me something first.”

“I’ll tell you anything you want to know.” The girl was prepared to bare her bare soul to him.

“Why are you doing all of this training?” He said, closing his eyes. “Why are you trying so hard to be like one of them?”

Britney stroked his cheek. “Because I am one of them.”

“No you’re not,” He quietly said. “You’re my little girl.”

“I know, and that will always be the most important thing in the world to me, but this is just something I feel like I have to do.”

“Why?” Britney could hear desperation start in his voice. “What was wrong with the way things were?”

“Everything was wrong,” She felt that the tears were close. “Everything I did, everything I touched.”

“That’s not true…”

“Yes it is.” She said. “I’m not shit here.”

“Don’t talk like that, Brit…”

“Just listen to me for a second, Biff.” She took a deep breath and continued. “Back before I came to the Agency, when I was surfing, I was constantly surrounded by people who were always telling me how wonderful I was. I was hounded by reporters and paparazzi. In the surfing magazines, they called me the next ‘It’ girl. After awhile, I started buying into it, I really started to feel that I was better then everyone else, and I’m not just talking about other surfers, I’m talking about people in general. I really felt that.”

Britney hung her head, eyes closed. “There were competitions were I saw some of the other surfers… the ones who didn’t have my money… the one’s who were struggling to stay in the sport because they loved it, like I do… and I remember thinking…” Britney swallowed hard. “That they didn’t have the right to be in the same water as me. They were just commoners, while I was obviously one of the chosen. Even when I lost, it would be me they would crowd around, not the guy’s who deserved it, and that was fucked up!

“I guess that when I first came here, I thought I’d be getting more of the same.” She said. “But that didn’t happen. Nobody was ever mean to me, but at the same time, they weren’t going to praise me for being something I’m not. Being on the bottom rung was a real wake-up call for me. But now, ever since I started to really work at training, everyone’s taking me more seriously, and that makes me feel good about myself.”

“I know it does, sweetheart,” He said. “But tell me this – would you feel good about yourself if the day ever came when you had to take another person’s life?”

“No, but I'd do it if you wanted me to.”

“I’d never ask that of you, sweetheart,” Biff looked deeply into her now tearing eyes. “Not in a hundred years. I’d rather die myself then ever see blood on your hands.” He gently caressed her cheek. “I truly believe that the only good thing I’ve ever done with my miserable life is protect you, and I’ll be damned if I’m ever going to stop.”

“I know,” She said softly kissing his hand. “And I’ll never be able to tell you how wonderful that feels, but I just have to keep going. Please try to understand – I’ll probably never be good enough to be assigned a hit, but at least I’ll always know that I never gave up, and right now, that’s good enough for me.”

Thought Biff was still distressed about what his sister was doing, at no other point in their relationship had he ever been so proud of her. “Okay, we’ll do it your way,” He said, resigned to the fact that he was not going to change her mind. “But only on one condition.”

“What is it?”

“If it ever comes down to it, you know, if Jean ever starts to think about giving you an assignment, I want you to go home. I want you to go home to Kevin, and I want you to stay there.”

“You mean we’d be leaving here for good?”

“No, not us…” He said. ”Just you.”

“What are you talking about?” There was a look of shock on her face. “I’d never leave here without you!”

“You have to, Brit.” He put his hands on her shoulders. “As long as they have me, and you’re back home, they won’t bother you.”

“I said no!” The girl declared. “We’re fratello, and if you think for one minute that I’m going to run off and abandon you, then you’re out of your fucking mind!”

“You won’t be abandoning me.” He tried to sound reassuring. “I’ll still visit, and you can call me whenever you want, but you’ll have to stay out of Italy. Period.”

Britney shook her head determinately. “I don’t care if Jean orders me to kill a thousand people, I’m never going to leave you, and that’s all there is to it!”

“Fine.” He took his off her and turned away. “Then I’m not asking anymore, I’m telling you. Consider it a direct order.”

“You can order me till you’re blue in the face, but it’s not going to change anything.” She said through her tears. “It’ll never change how much I love you!”

“I love you too.” The big man bowed his head. “More then you’ll ever know.”

She reached up and stroked his hair. “Then why would you ever ask me to do such a thing?”

“Brit, before you came into my life, I didn’t think it was possible I could ever love another human being so much.” A single tear rolled down his face. “It’s true I don’t want to see you become a murderer, but more then that… if you ever got hurt… or worse… I’m sorry, sweetheart, but that’s something I just can’t deal with. I won’t allow it to happen.”

“Hey, come on.” She gently wiped his cheek. “Like I said, it’ll probably never even come to that. I’m trying to do the best I can, but I’m sure it’ll never be good enough.”

“What if one of these days you are?” During his time with this girl, Biff’s guilt had progressed from a minor ailment to a full blown disease.

Little Britney slipped her arms around his waist and rested her head on his chest. “Why don’t we just cross that bridge when we come to it, okay?”

Biff decided that continuing to upset his little sister served no real purpose, so he let the matter drop. And anyway, it was a pointless discussion – he had already his decision. If there ever came a time when Britney might be put in harms way, even if it were only a possibility, she would be going home to stay. No matter what it took, he would see to it that his little sister was safe. This he had sworn to himself.

He put his arm back around his Britney and kissed her hair. “What the hell am I going to do with you?”

“I suppose you could start by taking me out for ice cream.” Britney suggested with a smile. She was relieved that at least for today, there would be no more talk about the potential end of her precious fratello.

Biff gave her a squeeze. “Sounds like a plan.”

Once they had climbed into his car, Britney asked. “Are you still spending the weekend with Tony?”

“Yeah.”

“Would you mind if I tag along?”

“Of course not.” He smiled. “You know how much he misses you.”

She reached over and rubbed his leg. “I guess I need to stop putting work ahead of my guys.”

“That’s right.” He put his hand on hers. “Without you around, we’ve started reverting into savages.”

“Then I guess I’ll have to spend the weekend taming the two of you.”

“Cool.” He said. “And while you’re at it, our loin cloths are in desperate need of washing.”

Little Britney started to laugh. “Believe it or not, there’s nothing in the world I’d rather do.”

THE END

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Sun 31 Oct 2010 - 11:17

Very touching, Dango. Great and to the emotional point. I want to see how far it goes. Something tell me though, Jean might put Britney through a "Walk in the Park" mission.

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Mon 1 Nov 2010 - 1:35

Thanks Elfen. This story was originally longer, but it really didn’t feel quit right, so I chopped off the end and made it into an epilogue. I should have that out shortly.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Tue 2 Nov 2010 - 21:38

In the Agency parking lot, not far from the girls dorm, Britney sat on the hood of Biff’s car
I forget, what kind of car does Biff drive? I'm picturing Brock Sampson's '69 Dodge Charger, but I also recall something about an original Fiat 500.

Another fine chapter, although I can not see Biff's plans going exactly as he desires.

Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Tue 2 Nov 2010 - 21:55

@Professor Voodoo wrote:
In the Agency parking lot, not far from the girls dorm, Britney sat on the hood of Biff’s car
I forget, what kind of car does Biff drive? I'm picturing Brock Sampson's '69 Dodge Charger, but I also recall something about an original Fiat 500.
Could Biff fit into a Bambino?

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down