Biff & Little Britney

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Biff & Little Britney

Post by Danjo3 on Wed 16 Mar 2011 - 10:13

Triela walks into Britney’s room wearing a rather reveling lingerie.

Britney: What’s with the nighty?

Triela: I’m here for some of your benefits. Victor has a girlfriend now, so you’re my port in the storm.

Britney: Damn! First Rico ‘s hounding me, now you. I’m pretty sick of getting nothing but girl-tail.

Triela throws Britney on the bed.

Triela: And I’m getting sick of your whining. Let’s try a little less talk and a lot more naked!

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Forum Posts : 2609

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Wed 16 Mar 2011 - 15:24

You sir, have broken your own code.

ROTFL

boomer_gonz

Forum Posts : 2561

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Wed 16 Mar 2011 - 16:02

@boomer_gonz wrote:You sir, have broken your own code.

ROTFL
Hey, intermission comedy bits don’t count. Laughing

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Wed 16 Mar 2011 - 20:53

Danjo wrote: "Triela walks into Britney’s room wearing a rather reveling lingerie.
Britney: What’s with the nighty?
Triela: I’m here for some of your benefits. Victor has a girlfriend now, so you’re my port in the storm.
Britney: Damn! First Rico ‘s hounding me, now you. I’m pretty sick of getting nothing but girl-tail.
Triela throws Britney on the bed.
Triela: And I’m getting sick of your whining. Let’s try a little less talk and a lot more naked!"

Helen overheard a bit of that conversation on her way to her room.
Salvatore charges in ready to deliver another monologue about her not mixing with others.
Salvatore: "Ok, did I just see you walking in the hall-..."
Helen: "Oh Salvatore, I'm so happy to see you!"
*hug*
"Thank you, thank you, thank you, for that wonderful advice!!
I'll never leave my room! In fact, do you think you can have a dead bolt installed?!!"
Salvatore: "Uhh...."

tremec6speed

Forum Posts : 1973

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 20 Mar 2011 - 10:03

Awakening

Up until that day, Britney was sure she knew who she was, but after what the girl had just been through, she was longer sure of anything. Ever since coming to the Agency, Britney had always assumed that, unlike her sisters, the conditioning had no discernible affect on her. It was something she endured simply to keep everyone happy. Now, as she lay trembling in bed with the covers pulled over her head, she knew the truth. When she finally let herself think of Kamelia, she barely made it to the bathroom in time to throw up throw up. With her head in the toilet bowl, Britney no longer cared who found out what had happened. To hell with them all.

They had done this to her, so let them live with it.

Earlier that day, Britney had decided to spend some time relaxing and continue reading a new book – the second novel in the Hunger Games series, Catching Fire. The young girl had a near obsession with the stories heroine, Katniss Everdeen, who had always brought her big sister Triela to mind.

She had walked all the way out to the pond that sat on the very edge of the Agencies property, and found a peaceful bench to rest on. After the girl set down her water bottle, she opened the book to the marked page. Just as Britney was starting to get into the story, she detected the faint sound of footsteps approaching. When she glanced over to where it was coming from, the girl was disheartened to see an all too familiar figure – it was Kamelia Maggio. She went back to reading the book, feeling certain her peaceful morning was about to be spoiled. Britney did not bother to look up when she finally arrived.

“Hello, Britney.” The woman sat down without asking.

“Hello.” Britney said with a sigh. “Is there something I can do for you?” She had started to let herself believe that ignoring the woman would be the answer to her problem.

“As a matter of fact there is.” She replied with a smile. “I’d really like to know why you haven’t been returning my calls.”

“Oh, that’s an easy one.” Britney said flatly. “It’s because I don’t want to talk to you.”

“Is that right?” The beautiful Italian folded her hands in her lap. “Well what would you say if I told you I don’t care what you want anymore?”

“Then I’d say that makes two of us.” The young girl licked her finger and turned a page.

“I’m going to ask you one more time,” Kamelia took a deep breath. “Did our night together mean nothing to you?”

“No, Kamelia, it didn’t.” Her voice sounded more tired then irritated. “I’m actually having a hard time remembering what we even did.”

This of course was not true. Kamelia was very talented when it came to the bedroom, and had little trouble in bring the young girl to several respectable orgasms, and while she left a definite impression, it was just not the same as it would have been with a man. When the cyborg had sex with the woman, it was only the pure sensation that she focused on, only her own body’s response. Everything beyond Kamelia’s mouth and fingers was more or less inconsequential. Intimacy with another female simply did not deliver the thrill she had been hoping for. During their night together, Britney had also satisfied her own curiosity by in turn pleasuring Kamelia, and honestly found that having the woman at her mercy was surprisingly exciting, so much so that the girl teased her until she actually started to beg. However, the physical act its self did very little in the way of arousal. Unfortunately, the Section 1 agent found Britney’s performance to be the most intense sexual experience of her life. The young girl now wished she had not let herself get quite so carried away.

“Always with the smart mouth.” Kamelia shook her head sympathetically. “So, how’s your new girlfriend.”

“I don’t have a girlfriend.” Britney was somewhat taken aback by the woman’s strange demeanor.

“And I don’t believe you.” Kamelia replied curtly.

“And I couldn‘t care less.” Britney kept her eyes on her book and tried to act indifferent. “Listen, I’m really trying to read here, so why don’t you just hop on that broom of yours and fly away.”

In a very deliberate manner, Kamelia snatched the book from the girl’s hands and tossed it to the ground. Britney quickly scrambled to gather it back up. This was not just any book - it was an autographed copy that Suzanne Collins had personally sent her as a gift.

Britney turned with a glare. “What do you think you’re doing?”

“I saw you with that little black girl yesterday.” She said. “You had your hands all over her. Don’t you think you’re a little old to fucking someone her age?”

Britney looked at the woman in disbelief. “That girl happens to be my little sister!”

“Well that’s very convenient now isn’t it?” She gave the girl a condescending smile. “I think I finally have you figured out. You can’t handle a relationship with a real woman, so you go after a little girl who you can control, someone who doesn’t know any better. I’ll bet that all you have to do is snap your fingers and she goes down on you, right? And the best part is, you don’t even have to return the favor.”

“Lady, you just pushed me about as far as I’m gonna go…” Britney suddenly realized that there was something very wrong with the way she was feeling. This petty situation simply did not warrant it.

There was a sudden patronizing look of concern on the woman’s face. “I wonder how your boss, Jean, would react if he were to find out you were molesting her?”

“I wonder how he’d react if he ever found out that you’ve already molested me?!” Britney countered.

“Go ahead and tell him.” Kamelia said as her smile started to fade. “And I’m sure he’ll tell your handler, and from what I gather that’s information he’d be absolutely thrilled to hear.”

Little Britney’s anger was now causing her voice to shake. “Then how about I just punch your fucking lights out!?” She could not believe those words had just come from her mouth. What was happening to her?

What was left of the Agents smile now gave way to a raw glare. “If you think it’s worth being re-conditioned, then you go right on ahead.”

“Re-conditioned?” She hissed. “Over a nobody piece of shit like you? You really are out of your mind!”

“You know damn well I can make it happen.” Kamelia said. “I’ve got that smug little ass of yours right where I want it, and you know it!”

Little Britney, far too angry to speak, turned away, only to have the woman jump up, grab her arm and spin her back around. “We’re not done here!” She released the blond girl and gave her a twisted smile. “Now, here’s what’s going to happen. You’re going to see your handler and tell him how badly you want to go with me to Paris. After that, you’re going to find that little nigger of yours and tell her it’s over between you two.”

Britney had reached a point beyond furious, her voice not much more then a trembling whisper. “If you call my sister that again, I’ll…”

“You’re not going to do shit!” Kamelia gave the girl a vicious slap across the face. “Who the fuck do you think you’re talking to?! You know what, now that I think of it, we’re going to start with something else today. You and me are going to my car and you’re going to apologize for that smart mouth with your fucking tongue!”

The young cyborg’s eyes were now watering from the sting of the slap. Once more, Britney tried to turn and walk away, only to have her arm again grabbed. “Don’t you dare turn your back on me, you little slut!” The girl could feel Kamelia’s fingernails dig into her skin.

With Britney’s knowledge of the martial arts, she could have implemented any number of moves to harmlessly neutralize the woman, however, the rage within her had effectively shut down all rational thought possesses. Her young body acted on pure animal instinct. Something unspeakable was now taking control.

With almost blinding speed, the girl spun around 180 degrees and landed a vicious round-house punch on the unsuspecting agents jaw. The force of the blow sent her reeling over the bench and toppling face first to the ground, her jaw broken in two different places.

Britney sprung over the bench and onto her back. “You bitch!” She grabbed Kamelia by the hair with both hands and began to slam her face into the grass. “Dirty fucking BITCH!”

With out even thinking, Britney turned the woman over onto her back and clamped her hands around her throat. As she did, something sparked inside of her head, as if some invisible hand had flipped a breaker switch on. Suddenly an overwhelming urge overtook the girl, an urge that could only be satisfied by the woman’s death. To Britney, it was the only thing in the whole universe that mattered. An eerie smile played across the cyborg’s lips as she stared into Kamelia’s eyes, hungrily feeding on the sheer terror they conveyed.

The harder Britney squeezed, the more intense the feeling became, and soon she felt as though ever cell in her entire body was crackling with energy. Nothing, not even all of her past sexual experiences combined even came close. It was as if she were being infused with the very life force that was slowly draining from Kamelia. It was pure ecstasy. Killing her once would never be enough – she would have to do it over and over again. She wanted to claw the woman’s chest open and eat her heart. This, the girl thought to herself, was what it was like to be God. She bent down and began to passionately kiss Kamelia’s darkening lips, trying to feel the intimacy, trying to drink in her death any she could.

It was the deepening purple hue of Kamelia’s face that finally nudged little Britney back to something resembling sanity. With the greatest of effort, the girl broke contact and stared at her prey. Britney called on every once of strength she had to combat the unholy beast that was possessing her, to fight the irresistible compulsion to once again grab the gasping woman’s neck and see the beautiful, intoxicating look of impending death in her eyes. Britney wildly pounded her fists against her temples, but try as she might, the cyborg was simply not strong enough to resist. Some unknown entity had convinced her that if she allowed this woman to live, she would surely descend into madness. She was being ordered to step into the void, and had no other choice then to obey.

As the young girl again pressed her fingers into the soft flesh of Kamelia's throat, an involuntary moan escaped her lips as the amazing rush coursed through her and seemed to penetrate her very soul. She easily dispelled any resistance that was left and completely surrendered herself.

Then, as if the switch in her head was suddenly turned off, it was over. The all consuming craving stopped even more quickly then it had first started. For a moment, the dazed girl felt like she had just awoke from a horrific nightmare. She then recoiled in shock as she realized it was her own hands around the agent’s neck. She fell back onto her rear and quickly scooted away with her feet. Her mind was racing as she tried to make some kind of sense out of what had just occurred. She found it impossible to believe that she was responsible for the condition of the woman who lay in front of her. Her feeling of ecstasy was now replaced by a dark swirling fear – fear of what she had done to Kamelia, and fear the monster that had possessed her was still there, hovering somewhere close by. She could almost feel its hot breath on the back of her neck.

Kamelia lay on the ground, her injured mouth hung open and blood trickling from her nose, which Britney had also broken after jumping on her back. She feebly raised her hands to her throat, her breathe labored and rasping. The once alluring and menacing woman was now broken and helpless.

Never in all of Britney’s life had she been moved to physical violence or for that matter, even consider it. Biff would often tease her about the time she had spent almost ten minutes trying to shoo a fly out of the window instead of swatting it. It might have been an antiquated way of thinking, but deep down Britney truly felt that it was not the way girls should conduct themselves. If you could not ‘out bitch’ your rival, then it was time to walk away. It was this very belief that had been one of many stumbling blocks in her training. She was a privileged society girl, an Heiress, and had been brought up to regard physical violence between girls as something beyond vulgar.

It was starting to dawn on little Britney that had the irresistible impulse not stopped when it did, Kamelia Maggio would now be dead by her own hands - an innocent life taken by a psychotic murderer.

Britney reached underneath the woman and pulled her up into a sitting position. She then wrestled her bulk around to where she could rest her back against the bench. Once she was situated, the girl started to absent mindedly brush the hair from her face. It was a tender gesture that under the violent circumstances made absolutely no sense.

“Kamelia, can you hear me?” She asked in a shaking voice.

The barely coherent woman gave her a seemingly drunken nod.

“Good.” Through a thick haze of panic, Britney tried to sound as threatening as possible. “Now you listen to me. If you ever tell anyone I did this, and I mean anyone, I’ll hunt your ass down and finish what I started. I’ve been working too damn hard for you to ruin everything. Do you hear me!? I will fucking kill you!”

The fear in Kamelia’s eye’s as they started to swell shut, the same fear that just moments before had been exhilarating, now filled the cyborg with a sickening dread. When she did not answer, Britney grabbed the woman by the hair and shook her head. “Do you understand me?!”

Kamelia painfully worked her mouth and managed to say. “Yes.” It sounded more like the croak of a frog then a female voice. It was only her runway fear of the girl that was keeping her conscious.

“I really hope you do, you worthless cunt!” The agent’s head pitched forward once Britney released it.

Hugging her elbows, and with tears starting in her eyes, the girl turned and sprinted back towards the main compound. Little Britney was not only running away from Kamelia, but also from the terrifying, soul raping demon child. In her panic, the girl had actually looked back over her shoulder, scared to death that it might be coming after her.

THE END

Last edited by Danjo3 on Sun 20 Mar 2011 - 11:13; edited 1 time in total

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist on Sun 20 Mar 2011 - 10:41

Whoa, breathtaking story, Danjo. Awesome but shocking.
Interesting to see what going on in a cyborgs mind by nearly killing a known person in and after rage.

Schaschanist

Forum Posts : 786

Registration date : 2010-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Mon 21 Mar 2011 - 3:04

Much thanks schaschanist.
@schaschanist wrote:Interesting to see what going on in a cyborgs mind by nearly killing a known person in and after rage.
As you know, Britney has a penchant for physical pleasure, and that’s exactly how her conditioned killer instinct manifests itself in her.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Mon 21 Mar 2011 - 10:13

Wow...this was not the outcome I'd imagined for the Kamelia situation. Really looking forward to seeing the ramifications this has on Britney's personality, especially now that she's working to become a more "mainstream" member of the Agency.

Professor Voodoo

Forum Posts : 3422

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist on Mon 21 Mar 2011 - 13:33

@Danjo3 wrote:Much thanks schaschanist.
@schaschanist wrote:Interesting to see what going on in a cyborgs mind by nearly killing a known person in and after rage.
As you know, Britney has a penchant for physical pleasure, and that’s exactly how her conditioned killer instinct manifests itself in her.
So she really likes to turn of the light of someone with her own hands?
So killing people is more than just work for her, say her passion (next to sexual things)?

Schaschanist

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Mon 21 Mar 2011 - 13:38

@schaschanist wrote:So killing people is more than just work for her, say her passion?
Britney has not killed anyone yet...in fact she is disgusted by the sight of blood. It's one of the main factors of her character.

Marisa: Total weirdo.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I saw a werewolf drinking a Piña Colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.
Professor Voodoo

Male

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist on Mon 21 Mar 2011 - 13:57

@Professor Voodoo wrote:
@schaschanist wrote:So killing people is more than just work for her, say her passion?
Britney has not killed anyone yet...in fact she is disgusted by the sight of blood. It's one of the main factors of her character.

A Cyborg-Assassin who can not see blood? Is she capable for killing mission???

Emilie earlier did not had a problem with blood from other people on her clothes, in her first missions she was totally covered in blood cause she tore off the head of a bad guy, an overreaction.
Etienne: *entering the place where Emilie stood* "What the hell did happened here?"
Emilie: *standing above a dead body* I was surprised."
Etienne: *shaking head* "I see... Look at your ruined clothes. You're totally covered in blood."
Emilie *looking down* It's not my blood..."
Schaschanist

Male

Fan of : Henrietta,Triela and Claes; Hydrangea

Original Characters : Etienne & Emilie or "Eti & Emi"

Comments : Emilie Valerie De Laroque, a 13 years old dark and gloomy part-french girl from Belgium, with excellent manners and a slight french accent...

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Mon 21 Mar 2011 - 17:15

@Professor Voodoo wrote:Wow...this was not the outcome I'd imagined for the Kamelia situation. Really looking forward to seeing the ramifications this has on Britney's personality, especially now that she's working to become a more "mainstream" member of the Agency.
The Kamelia situation is not over. Britney left her book behind, and with as many cameras the compound may have, it may have been recorded. Fingerprints and Video tape is as incriminating as DNA.

Britney rewritten? Not if Fernando has a say in it (after being dragged in by Rachel).

If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Mon 21 Mar 2011 - 17:22

@schaschanist wrote:
@Professor Voodoo wrote:

A Cyborg-Assassin who can not see blood? Is she capable for killing mission???
Britney shot the Prime Minister's nephew once...
By accident.

In fact most of the people she had shot was by accident.
This was why she was taken off termination duties and given a laser targeting rifle for Biff to take down targets for her.

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist on Mon 21 Mar 2011 - 17:41

@ElfenMagix wrote: Fingerprints and Video tape is as incriminating as DNA.
I'm not sure if the cyborgs do have fingerprints.
It would be too difficult to replace skin with fingerprints on the hand in the bacta-tank where for example Henrietta was in.

But interesting, a cyborg unable to shot someone with a passion for sex.
I'm not sure if they already have reconditioned her in the manga right after the first time she smashed a mission....
Schaschanist

Male

Comments : Emilie Valerie De Laroque, a 13 years old dark and gloomy part-french girl from Belgium, with excellent manners and a slight french accent...

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Mon 21 Mar 2011 - 17:49

@ElfenMagix wrote:The Kamelia situation is not over. Britney left her book behind...
Sharp eye Elfen, I was actually going to mention that in the next story.

“I don’t hate him specifically, it’s the rest of you selfish adults I hold a grudge against.”
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Mon 21 Mar 2011 - 18:04

@schaschanist wrote:
It would be too difficult to replace skin with fingerprints on the hand in the bacta-tank where for example Henrietta was in.

I'm not sure if they already have reconditioned her in the manga right after the first time she smashed a mission....
Funny thing about fingerprints. The finger pad which it is on can be cut to the living layers and removed and the finger print will grow back. It is in very specific situations in which fingerprints can be erased and most of them are very painful even after the fingerprint was removed and the area healed.

@Danjo3 wrote:
@ElfenMagix wrote:The Kamelia situation is not over. Britney left her book behind...
Sharp eye Elfen, I was actually going to mention that in the next story.
"I see..." said the blind man.

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist on Mon 21 Mar 2011 - 18:47

@ElfenMagix wrote:
@schaschanist wrote:

Funny thing about fingerprints. The finger pad which it is on can be cut to the living layers and removed and the finger print will grow back. It is in very specific situations in which fingerprints can be erased and most of them are very painful even after the fingerprint was removed and the area healed..
Yeah, if you are talking about humans with cells programmed to replace missing cells.
But not if you are talking about artificial limbs made of carbon fiber and artificial muscle tissue.

I don't really think the girls have fingerprints, it's a bit too difficult to manage.
Schaschanist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Mon 21 Mar 2011 - 20:56

Between Chiara and Beatrice, whose bodies were blown up in Venice, if just body parts were found, it would be hard to identify parts without something to make them separate.

Fingerprints do a lot more than just identify a person. It increases surface area for sensory input of touch. It also creates surface tension for gripping objects to pick up. if the cyborgs had smooth fingers, they would not be able to properly hold onto their weapons, pick up metal objects or repel down ropes because the object would slide off their grip.

Adding to this, in my OC Universe, when I created Dr. Frankenstein to create Francesca- he already knew all this, and besides marking each internal piece with his own mark, he gave her her own fingerprints from a cast from her original fingers and hands. When Francesca went missing and only her hand and arm was found, it was presented to Dr. Frankenstein and he immediately knew it was Francesca's arm from her hand and fingerprints that he put into the cybernetics. In doing so, all cyborgs since her is from her technology and all have fingerprints and handprints.

What you have in your universe is on you but this is what I created. Elfen's OC Universe is more than Fernando, Rachel, Francesca and Juanita. Its much more people and technologies used to create them.

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Tue 22 Mar 2011 - 4:18

@ElfenMagix wrote:Between Chiara and Beatrice, whose bodies were blown up in Venice, if just body parts were found, it would be hard to identify parts without something to make them separate.
You mean Sylvia and Bea right? Wink

Anyway, my own view is that the girls do have fingerprints. First for the reasons that Elfen's already mentioned... and hell, if you wanted to be really darstardly you could give them the fingerprints of people the government doesn't like.

Besides, it makes things more fun. It's one more problem that the girls need to overcome, they're already super-strong and mildly bullet resistant, I don't see any reason to make their lives any easier... Wink

....and it gives me an excuse to have Monty wear awesome gloves.

That said, for those fratelli opperating primarially inside Italy's borders it probably isn't so much of an issue anyway. There the police are technically on their side, and can generally be silenced with a minimum of fuss. Not to mention that, if a cyborg goes rogue it's make her easier for the government to track. Domestically at least, I think it actually benefits the government and SWA for the girls to retain fingerprints.

Your lack of planning does not constitute my emergency.
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5763

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist on Tue 22 Mar 2011 - 8:16

Okay, this could be an endless discussion, if they do have fingerprints or not.

Let us say, they have fingerprints (for the named reasons Elfen explained) although it's really difficult to manage.
I don't know if all have the same fingerprints or the fingerprints they had in their life before joining the agency or if they just have an "undefined kind of fingerprints" just for the named reasons.
The last option would be the easiest to manage.

I don't know where it had come from but somehow I developed a pretty dark personality, sarcasm and irony are my friends, torturing and fooling everybody is my hobby and I wear almost only black....am I strange? -Schaschanist-

Je suis juste un petit fille de goth. -Emilie Valerie De Laroque-
Schaschanist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Tue 22 Mar 2011 - 12:22

@Alfisti wrote:Anyway, my own view is that the girls do have fingerprints.

In my OC universe, all the girls have fingerprints, but they're artificial and designed so that while they look like normal swirls and such, when put into a fingerprint scanner, they create an interference pattern that flummoxes the computer, so the print is effectively useless.

I'm sure there are some old-timers in CSI: Rome and CSI: Milan who whip out the looking glass and do an examination with the tried and true Mark I. Eyeball, so they've been able to identify there is a "serial killer" out there, but since their not going to be fingerprinted anytime soon (for multiple reasons), they'll never find out "whodunnit".

What? I like donuts! - Betty Suarez
If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Scissors of victory! - Yui Hirasawa
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10897

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Tue 22 Mar 2011 - 16:05

@Alfisti wrote:
@ElfenMagix wrote:Between Chiara and Beatrice, whose bodies were blown up in Venice, if just body parts were found, it would be hard to identify parts without something to make them separate.
You mean Sylvia and Bea right? Wink
I'm always getting those two confused. Very Happy

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Tue 22 Mar 2011 - 16:31

Just an open question to everybody concerning Danjo3's story "Awakening".
If your handler or cyborg were to have heard and or witnessed that conversation/confrontation, how would they have reacted?
For my own characters, Helen would have once again felt fear.
(as her handler Salvatore often makes her experience this) Although I'm not exactly sure why she would be afraid, I just think she might react that way, flee to her room and pretend that entire scene never happened. Perhaps the thought that she too has the power to overwhelm Salvatore is at once liberating, yet deeply frightening, not sure. She might approach Vinson, a friendly agent and ask for advice calming her perhaps. Begging him not to tell his superiors.
(not sure what he would do though)
As for Salvatore himself, the more I think about it, the more I come to the conclusion that seeing the cyborg lash out like that might push him to the edge, distrusting Helen to the point of literally modifying his car so that on missions his cyborg is restrained so that she cannot move until she arrives at her destination, completes her mission and then is tied again. I guess what I'm really saying is 'tore would be taken of his high horse and himself become nervous that the 'leash' Jean spoke of is not as reliable as he was led to believe. He might even consider offing Helen if he thinks he detects any change in her that he'll interpret as hostile to him, of course doing this outside of the agency, that there be no witnesses. He'd probably tell Jean so that Britney be made an example of to the other girls, in case word got around and formed questions in the mind of others. (He might even start firing at Britney while calling her handler or Jean, not sure, he might not want to try to take her down himself with out back up) What do you guys think? Would your handlers inform Jean or Lorenzo of such events? How would they react if they were to see this whole situation undetected?
tremec6speed

Male

Forum Posts : 1973

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Tue 22 Mar 2011 - 17:18

@tremec6speed wrote:Just an open question to everybody concerning Danjo3's story "Awakening".
If your handler or cyborg were to have heard and or witnessed that conversation/confrontation, how would they have reacted?
Britney is one of only a select few cyborg sister Rachel really trust. And as such, Britney would have told Rachel about it sooner or later, and would back her up on it. She would even try to drag Fernando and the rest of the team into it to help Britney in one form or another.

Fernando would probably decide to let the lie detector do the questioning, and gather all the evidence that can be gathered. Britney is not too entirely innocent on this but she is also not guilty either. But most importantly, there is a thing that cyborgs would never lie to the agency or to its handler.

Section 2 has a way of protecting its own and would perfer if Section 1 would just disappear. This is going to be a schism that will divide the two sections even further.

Rachel, having been what she was through in her pre-cyborg life, would have killed Kamelia outright upon being touched and threatened by her.

Last edited by ElfenMagix on Wed 23 Mar 2011 - 16:22; edited 1 time in total

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosKin640 on Tue 22 Mar 2011 - 21:40

Nina: Hmm...I may have been a little hasty in my judgments of Miss Britney. This girl has potential.
ChaosKin640

Male

Forum Posts : 417

Fan of : Triela, Hillshire & Alessandro

Original Characters : Jacob, Sophia, Melanie, Costante, Nina, Enzo and Lucretia

Registration date : 2010-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Wed 23 Mar 2011 - 2:00

At least we know now that Britney is capable of killing, even though it’s a little unsettling that she gets off on it. And then there’s the whole ‘I got to be pissed off out of my mind for it to happen’ thing. It’s kind of like the Incredible Hulk syndrome:

Britney: Don’t make me angry. You wouldn’t like me when I’m angry.

And since Britney is Biff’s little princess, he would direct his anger at Kamelia. Probably tell her the same thing Britney did. “You rat out my sister, and you’re dead meat!” He would also seriously consider spiriting her out of the country.

As for Jean, well let’s just say he’d waste little time in scheduling her for some emergency brain work. Probably a complete re-write.

And as Elfen mentioned, Britney would have no problem telling Rachel all about it.

“I don’t hate him specifically, it’s the rest of you selfish adults I hold a grudge against.”
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 10 Apr 2011 - 11:32

Sick Leave

“I really hope you do, you worthless cunt!” They were the last word spoken by the demon child.

It was only with great effort that the Section 1 agent was able to keep pulling in a steady flow of oxygen. Though the girl was now gone, it felt as if her hands were still clamped around her throat. With each gasp of air, her shattered jaw would involuntarily jerk, sending intense pain shooting through her head and neck. A steady stream of tears merged with the blood from her nose and spilled down the front of her white blouse.

After several moments of silence, the woman had lifted her head and through swollen eyes, cautiously scanned her surroundings, making sure that the terrifying young girl was truly gone. All she could think of was the blond girl’s lifeless eyes and feral smile. She could still feel the surreal sensation of the young cyborg thrusting a hungry tongue into her mouth as she brutally went about the business of slowly asphyxiating her. It may have been Britney that she had initially encountered, but the horrifying thing that had so viciously assaulted her was not even human. In time, Kamelia finally managed to make it to her feet, and after taking a few tottering steps, kicked something on the ground.

When she looked down, she saw that it was the girl’s book.

Little Britney lay in her bed awaiting the inevitable. She felt certain that at any minute she would look up and see Jean, flanked by several technicians, standing in her door way, come to escort her to the lab. It was strange, but she almost welcomed re-conditioning. Perhaps the procedure would somehow soften the personal impact of the Agency wide scandal that her actions were sure to create. In her mind, she could almost see Biff shaking his head in disgust as they strapped her to the table. Several times throughout the day, her crushing anxiety had caused her to become physically sick, now she was completely spent.

Britney lay in bed and listened to the clock slowly tick off the endless minutes that turned to hours, as the shadows began to creep up the wall. The sun had set. Ten o’clock and still no word. The torment of not knowing was becoming almost unbearable. As the young girl began to cry again, her phone started to ring. The sound cut through the silent darkness like a knife, causing her to nearly fall out of bed. As Britney got up and went to the dresser, she felt like a condemned prisoner walking the proverbial last mile. She picked up the phone and slowly opened her eyes. It was her handler, Biff.

She closed her eyes again and held it to her ear. “Hello.”

“Hey, Brit.” He said in his usual cheerful voice. “What’s up?”

“Nothing.” She simply replied.

“I heard about what you did today.” He said. “What’s the story?”

While this question froze Britney like a statue, she could tell by the sound of his voice that there was on real reason for alarm. “What do you mean?” She asked cautiously.

“Skipping out on all your classes.” He replied. “You’d better have a good excuse young lady.”

“Oh, that.” She was now feeling a bit more composed. This call meant that thirteen hours after the fact, no one yet knew. “I guess I’m a little under the weather.”

“You are?” He said with sudden concern in his voice. “What’s wrong?”

“It’s nothing really. I think I just have a bug or something.”

“Why didn’t you tell me earlier?”

“Like I said, It’s no big deal.” She attempted to sound as convincing as possible. “And I didn’t want to bother you.”

“Sweetheart, if you’re not feeling well I want to know about it right away.” She could hear the rustle of papers on the other end. “Listen, I have a few things to finish up here, then I’ll be right over.”

“You don’t have to do that.”

“Just take it easy, okay?”

Once the big man arrived, he sat on the edge of Britney’s bed and gently kissed her forehead. “Well, you don’t have a fever.” He said. “But you sure don’t look so good.”

“It’s mostly in my stomach.” She said. “Probably something I ate.”

Biff started to stroke her cheek. “I should probably take you to the clinic, just to be on the safe side.”

“Don’t be silly.” She grasped his hand and kissed it. “There’s no reason to get everyone all worked up over a tummy ache.”

“If it were anyone else I’d agree,” He softly rubbed her stomach. “But we‘re talking about my little girls tummy here.”

Britney found herself dangerously close to crying again. Her big brother was so wonderful to her, and this is how she had repaid him. She felt sure that the kind and loving man would be absolutely devastated by the revelation. And not only Biff, but the entire Agency would realize that taking a chance and believing in her was nothing but a huge mistake. No matter how hard she tried in the future, she would never again regain this level of trust.

Biff could sense the girl’s distress. “Are you going to be sick, sweetheart?” He quickly scanned the room in search of a wastebasket.

“No, I’m fine.” Britney said. “It kind of comes and goes.”

“Are you sure you don’t want to go to the clinic?”

“Positive.” The smile she tried to put on was pitiful at best. Britney then steered the conversation in another direction – a very frightening, ominous direction. “So, did I miss anything today?”

“Nothing that concerning us.” He then added. “Oh, there is one thing; the Agency’s on a security alert till further notice.”

Britney now felt genuine nausea. “Why?”

“Apparently a woman from Section1 got jumped out by the lake, so Jean wants you girls to stay close to home for awhile. If you do have to roam around, it’s either with me or a buddy. The guy who did it is still on the loose, so they’re not taking any chances.”

“Is she going to be alright?” She asked.

“She’s pretty banged up, but it’s nothing life threatening. They already transferred her to Aurelia Hospital.”

Britney steeled her courage and asked the dreaded question. “Do they know who did it?”

“Not yet.” Biff replied. “She said that some guy jumped out of nowhere and clocked her. She doesn’t remember anything after that. The description she gave is useless, there was no robbery or rape, so they don’t even have a motive.”

“Really?” Britney quickly checked her overreaction. Could it be that Kamelia was actually going to keep silent about what really happened?

“Yeah.” Biff said. “If you ask me, the whole thing seems kind of fishy.”

“Why do you say that?” She asked anxiously.

“Well, from what I hear, there’s quite a few folks over in Section 1 who think the woman’s a bit of a crack-pot. Not only that, but I talked to Maria earlier, and she’s heard that this Maggio person was in some kind of messed up relationship. She might have been trying to break it off, but the boyfriend had other ideas. It’s all pretty murky right now. Hell, they even pulled Amadeo’s butt in for questioning.”

“Why?” Britney felt a whirl of panic in her head. If there was even the slightest danger of her lover being implicated, she would confess without hesitation.

“He’s had… relations with her.” Biff shook his head. “Like that’s some kind of big surprise. I don’t think there’s a female at this entire Agency he hasn’t shagged.” He then tried to playfully needle his little sister. “But I guess I don‘t have tell you that, do I?”

The comment was completely lost on the girl. “They don’t really think he did it, do they?”

“Nah.” Biff replied. “It’s just standard procedure. They‘re questioning everyone who might know something.”

Britney’s effort to hide her wrenching anxiety from her brother was starting to fall apart. The girl knew that if she broke down now, she would end up telling him everything. She could see that he was sensing a problem beyond a minor physical malady. He reached over and put his hand around the back of her neck. “You’re shaking.” He said.

“It’s nothing.” She forced the best smile she could and gently pulled his arm down and rested his hand in her lap. “I’m just a little cold, that’s all.”

“Brit, you’re pale as a sheet.”

She had to look away from his piercing eyes. “I’ll be fine, really.” She said. “I just need a good nights sleep, that all.”

Biff knew that something was not quite right, but he also knew from past experience that pushing his sister would not answer his questions. He found little Britney’s life to be a complex labyrinth that seemed to became more difficult to navigate as each day passed. “Okay, but if you’re still feeling off in the morning, I’m taking you in, and I don’t want any argument about it.”

“Yes, sir.” She again attempted a feeble smile.

“You go ahead and get some sleep now.” He stood up and prepared to tuck her in.

“Actually, I was kind of wondering if it would be okay if I sleep with you tonight.” Britney simply could not face the endless night alone. She had to have her brother’s warmth to see her through, even if it would be the last night he would have her.

“You usually don’t even ask.” He said with the smile she so loved. “Come on, let’s go.”

“You go on ahead.” She gave him a quick hug. “I’ll be right behind you.”

He nodded and gave her head a pat before leaving. Once the man was well on his way, Britney quickly picked up her cell phone and dialed Amadeo.

The next morning at breakfast, Britney was still far too nervous to trust that any food she put in her stomach would stay down. Instead she nursed a small glass of orange juice. Biff had noticed this and again tried to get her to go to the clinic, but the girl was able to successfully maneuver around it, knowing full well that no Doctor had a cure for the way she was feeling. It was no surprise to her when the big man insisted that she take another day off in order to fully recuperate, informing her that not only would he be making regular check-ins, but would also serve her lunch and dinner in bed. The young girl again had to fight an overwhelming urge to weep.

Once back in her room and under the covers, Britney received a visitor. It was her big sister Triela. The girl walked in, and like Biff had done, sat on the edge of her bed.

“How ya doing?” She asked.

“A little better now.” Britney replied.

“I took you off the schedule, so you don’t have to worry.”

“I’m sorry.” Britney said. “I didn’t mean to push my work off on the other girls.”

“Don’t even worry about it.” The senior girl said. “We’re a team, right? When someone’s sidelined, everyone else picks-up the slack.”

“Right,” Britney said in a decidedly guilty voice. “We’re a team.”

The younger girl glance at her sister and saw an all to familiar look on her face – it was the look she got when trying to find the right words to address a situation that she knew more about then she wanted to.

“Is there something wrong?” Britney asked.

“I’m not sure.” Triela starred intently at her as she continued. “Did you here about that Section 1 agent who got attacked yesterday?”

Britney could feel sweat start on her brow. “Yeah, Biff told me about it.”

Triela asked the question that was on her mind without even giving her sister time to think. “Do you know anything about it?”

“Why would you ask me that?” Britney was finding it near impossible to hide her panic.

Triela could clearly see that her sister had something to hide. For a moment, she was tempted to drop the subject and just walk away. Whatever it was that Britney had gotten herself into was much more then a simple sex problem, it was something that involved a physical assault one of their own. It was a situation that could have dire consequences for her sister and quite frankly, Triela wanted nothing to do with it. Unfortunately for the senior cyborg, leaving Britney to fend for herself was simply not in her nature. If any of her girls had a problem, even the troublesome Britney, in automatically became Triela’s as well.

“I ran into that woman the day before yesterday.” She said. “Or should I say, she ran into me.”

“You did?” Britney already knew that she would ultimately end up copping to her sister, and had no idea why she was bothering to drawing it out.

“Yeah, and she asked me some really weird questions about you.”

“Like what?”

“She said she’s seen you and me hanging out together and wanted to know if we were a couple. When I told her we weren’t, she wanted to know if you and Annie were.”

As Britney silently stared out the window, Triela continued. “I told her if she wanted to know that kind of stuff she should ask you herself. Then she said if anyone was interested in you, it would probably be a good idea for them to back off, because you were already taken. When I asked her what she meant by that, she just gave me a dirty look and walked away.”

Triela was not at all surprised when she saw a solitary tear roll down her sisters cheek. She reached over and stroked the young girl’s hair, and in a gentle voice asked. “Why don’t you tell me what happened, Brit?”

“I know I’ve asked you to keep my secrets before,” Britney did not take her eyes off of the window. “But this is different. This is something… I did something really bad.”

“A secret is a secret.” Triela said reassuringly. “I’ve never betrayed you before, and I don’t plan on starting now.”

Britney nodded and took a deep breath. “I was the one who… who beat her up.”

“Christ, Brit.” Triela’s eyes widened. “Why would you do something like that?”

“I don’t know… it’s all so messed up.” Britney put her hands over her face.

Triela took her sister‘s wrists and moved them down. “It’s okay, Brit. Why don’t you try starting from the beginning?”

With cheeks burning with embarrassment, Britney recounted the uninhibited night she had spent with the woman and Amadeo. While not exactly shocked, Triela was more then a little surprised by the revelation. “I didn’t know you swing that way.”

“I was just curious.” She said. “I wanted to see what it was like.”

“And?” Triela asked.

Britney shrugged. “I wasn’t all that impressed.”

Triela gave this some thought. “So, how long did you guy’s date?”

“We didn’t.” Britney said. “It was just that one night.”

“Then why would she say you were already taken?”

“Because she’s a looney tune!” Britney declared. “She’s totally obsessed with me. No matter how many times I told her I wasn’t interested, she just wouldn’t listen. She turned into a freaking stalker.”

“And that’s why you beat her up?” Triela asked.

“She found me at the lake yesterday.” Britney explained. “She started telling me if I didn’t do what she wanted, I would get in trouble with everyone. Biff and Jean. I tried to blow her off, but she wouldn’t let me. Even after she slapped me I tried to leave, but she kept grabbing me. After that… it just got all crazy.”

”She slapped you?!” Triela was surprised by the flash of anger this sparked in her. “Then the hell with her. As far as I’m concerned it was self defense.”

“No, it wasn’t.” Little Britney’s chin began to quiver. “I could’ve easily handled that situation without hurting her, but I didn’t. When I beat her up… I enjoyed it. It was the most amazing thing I’ve ever experienced. I almost killed her, Triela, and not because I was mad… but because it felt so damn good. It didn’t even have to be Kamelia, it could have been anyone and it wouldn’t have made any difference! If it’d been you lying there I would’ve done the exact same thing!”

The young girl broke down into sobs. “I saw my reflection in the mirror today and I didn‘t even know who the fuck I was looking at!”

“Well I do.” Triela spoke in a calm and soothing voice as she gathered the girl in her arms. “It wasn’t your fault, it was the conditioning that made you act that way. You’re a kind and gentle person, Brit, and that poison of theirs just doesn’t work on you the way it does the rest of us. Don’t blame yourself for what happened, blame the fucking Agency.”

“But you’re conditioned too.” Britney said thought her tears. “And you’re perfect. You’re the best operative there is, and at the same time you love and care for all of us. When my conditioning finally decided to kick-in, it turned me into some kind of fucked up monster!”

“Think about this, Brit.” Triela said, slowly rocking her sister back and forth. “You got-off on almost killing someone, and now you’re a complete mess. I’ve killed more people then I can even remember, but I’ve never felt a thing. Tell me, which one of us is really more fucked up?”

This, Britney thought to herself, was something only Triela could have said. She had run the gauntlet and fought the good fight. She had been put through a living hell that no adult, much less a child, should ever be made to endure. Yet despite it all, she had managed to hold on to her grace and dignity.

And more importantly, she had held on to her humanity.

“I’m sorry, Triela.” Britney said sniffling. “I never thought about it like that. I guess I’m just being a self-centered piece of shit again.”

“That’s enough of that.” Triela said in a soft but firm voice. “And laying here in bed and beating yourself up isn’t going to help.”

“Then what should I do?” Britney asked pathetically.

Triela propped the girl’s pillow against the head board and scooted her back. “There’s been a lot of talk about what happened, and I’ve been listening to as much of it as I can.” She threw the girl’s covers to one side. “A lot of people think she’s lying, that she’s trying to cover something up. I even heard that Draghi doesn’t believe her. I’ve heard all kinds of crazy rumors, but I never once heard your name or Amadeo’s come up.”

Britney was suddenly taken by her sister’s grasp of the situation. “If Section 1 is putting pressure on her, it won’t be much. She’s not only the victim, but a female victim. The last thing Draghi wants is to come off looking like he’s blaming a woman for her own assault. It’s not exactly politically correct, and defiantly not something he would want to get back to Ms. Petris. She’d tear him a new asshole over a thing like that.”

The senior cyborg patted the girls thigh. “It’s been over a day since it happened, and I’m thinking if she was going to talk, she would have done it by now.”

Britney smiled and wiped her cheeks on her covers. “Like I said, your perfect.”

“No I’m not.” Triela said. “Just comes from hanging around a cop for so long. I guess it start‘s to rub off.”

“You always stand by me.” Britney said. “I wish I were as strong as you are. No matter how many times I mess up, you’re always here. If I were the big sister, I would have run away, just like I always do.”

“You’re stronger then you think, Brit.” Triela replied. “And you are a big sister. I can see it in the way you take care of Annie. She thinks the world of you.”

Britney’s damp cheeks started to blush. “That’s only because I have the best teacher in the whole world.”

The two warmly embraced. “Come on,” Triela said. “Time to get your ass in gear. Let’s go get some lunch.”

“Actually, Biffs bring me my lunch.” The younger girl caressed her sister’s hair. “What do you say I call him and tell him to double the order? It’s not everyday we get room service around here.”

“You’re right.” Triela said. “I’d be crazy to pass that up.”

The two girls got up and prepared the table for Biff’s arrival.

Several days later, Britney was again in her room, nervously pacing back and forth as she waited on her lover. Amadeo had in formed her that he would be paying Kamelia a visit in the hospital, and would report back with whatever information he obtained. The girl was literally beside herself with anticipation. She jumped to the door upon hearing the knock.

“Hey there slugger.” He said with a smile.

“That’s not funny.” Britney grabbed his collar and pulled him into the room, then checked the hallway. “Did anyone see you come in?”

“No, nobody saw me.” Amadeo put his hands on the girls waist and started to kiss her neck. “It’s safe to give into our carnal lust.”

“Get the hell off me!” She said shoving him back. “God, can’t you control yourself for two seconds?”

“Not when you’re wearing those tight little shorts I can’t.” He skillfully darted down and unfastened them with one hand.

“Would you forget the shorts!” Britney slapped his hand away. “Damn it, Amadeo, stop playing games.”

“Alright, take it easy.” He said with a laugh. “I actually come bearing good news.”

“You got to talk to Kamelia?”

“Yeah, we had a nice little chat.” He said. “Well, I chatted and she wrote. They wired her jaw. I have to say, it’s really a big improvement.”

“What did she tell you?” She asked anxiously.

“First off, she assured me she’s going to keep her mouth shut… as it were.” This comment earned him a scowl from the girl. “She tells me there’s a lot of suspicion floating around, but she’s sticking to her story, so there’s not a whole lot anyone can do about it.”

Britney plopped down on her bed. “You don’t think she’ll crack do you?”

“No way.” Amadeo said reassuringly. “She doesn’t want this to get out anymore then you do. I really think you’re out of the woods this time.”

“I’ve thought that before,” She said with a pout. “But she just kept coming back to haunt me.”

“Which brings me to my second bit of good news.” Amadeo sat down on the bed next to her. “She told me that as soon as they release her, she’s putting in for a transfer to the Milan office, and from what I understand, Chief Draghi will be more then happy to accept it. I wasn’t aware of it until I started snooping around, but apparently our Miss Maggio didn’t exactly make a lot of friends over there.”

“That’s totally awesome!” For the first time since the incident, little Britney’s smile was complete.

“I thought that might brighten your day.”

“Are you kidding?” She threw her arms around him and squeezed. “It brightened my whole life!”

He kissed the top of Britney’s head. “She also wanted me to tell you how sorry she is.”

Britney dropped her arms as her smile faded. “Did you tell her I was sorry too?”

“Yeah, I did.” He said taking her hand. “She really seemed to appreciate it.”

“I feel terrible about not telling her in person.”

“I think it’s best this way.” Amadeo said. “The woman’s scared to death of you. If she saw you walk into her room, she’d probably have a heart attack.”

“After what I did to her, I ran off and left her there all alone.” Britney said grimly. “I at least wish I could apologize for that.”

“I know you do, Brit.” He gave her hand a squeeze. “But at this point in the game, I think it’d be best for all concerned if you just let it go. You start getting all sappy on her and she might get the wrong idea. You don’t want to get her going again, do you?”

“You’re right.” She finally said. “I guess I just need to chalk all of this up to experience.” She then turned to Amadeo and gave him a sharp punch on the arm. “That, and not listen to you when your dick is doing the thinking.”

“Oh, here we go again.” He threw up his arms. “Blame it all on me!”

“And why wouldn’t I?” She said. “This whole mess is all your fault!”

“Whatever.” He stood up from the bed. “I go through all this trouble and for what? A swift kick in the balls. That‘s fucked up…”

“Actually, I have something else in mind for those stupid balls of yours.” Britney said.

“Yeah, I‘ll bet you do.” Amadeo turned to walk away only to have Britney gab him by the belt and pull him back.

“You’re a complete dumbass, and you definitely don’t deserve this, but I’m feeling unusually generous today.” Britney yanked him down to the bed. “Besides, this ordeal has me totally stressed-out and I need someone to relax me, and since you’re the only person handy, I guess you‘ll have to do.”

She then brushed her breast against his arm. “My shorts are still unbuttoned, so you need to either button them back up, or finish what you started.”

“And what if I button them back up?” He asked.

She stood up from the bed and faced him. “Then do it and get the hell out of my room.”

Amadeo sighed and gently pulled her back down. “Well in that case, I believe I'd like to finish it.” All things considered, he was happy to see that Britney was getting back to her old self. Yes, she was a hormonally plagued teenager whose constant mood swings drove him half crazy, but truth be told, he would not have her any other way. “You just relax and let daddy take care of everything.”

“What have I told you about the ‘daddy’ crap?!” The young girl snapped as she allowed the man to ease her onto her back. “If you’re trying to piss me off, you’re on the right track pal! I swear, you…”

“Uh, Brit, can you do me a favor?” He interrupted.

“What?!” Britney hissed.

“Shut the fuck up.” Amadeo replied as he pressed his mouth against hers.

THE END

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Sun 10 Apr 2011 - 22:01

Great! Looks like Britney got off scott free, for now. But Kamelia has her book, and that presents a trouble all its own.

And no one looked at what ever video evidence that exists? Maybe she does not want to be confronted by such evidence that she struck a cyborg first, a cyborg that is not hers and is lucky that she did not get fired from it.

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Sun 10 Apr 2011 - 22:55

Another great installment...the first half had me on the edge of my seat as much as Britney was. Interesting to see the position Triela's taken; she could just as easily have said "You have to confess the truth...this can't stay secret."
@ElfenMagix wrote:she struck a cyborg first, a cyborg that is not hers and is lucky that she did not get fired from it.
Regardless of who struck who first the problem remains that Kamelia is a person, and according to the Agency Britney is "Property of the State." Even if she was provoked the incident would cause a major shit-storm and she'd likely be treated as a piece of malfunctioning equipment. Even Biff's clout would be insufficient to prevent that.

Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Sun 10 Apr 2011 - 23:14

@Professor Voodoo wrote:
@ElfenMagix wrote:she struck a cyborg first, a cyborg that is not hers and is lucky that she did not get fired from it.
Regardless of who struck who first the problem remains that Kamelia is a person, and according to the Agency Britney is "Property of the State." Even if she was provoked the incident would cause a major shit-storm and she'd likely be treated as a piece of malfunctioning equipment. Even Biff's clout would be insufficient to prevent that.
Agree to disagree? I would not know.
The only person that can strike a cyborg and get away with it unscathed is her handler and another handler (Rabello striking Henrietta at the firing range), and mostly for 'conditioning' purposes (Rico returning with a bloody lip that Jean gave her). Anyone else who is not part of that criteria becomes a target upon striking them. That is how they are programmed.

Kamelia is lucky that Britney did not killed her in that Henrietta Berzerker she went through.

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Mon 11 Apr 2011 - 4:07

@Professor Voodoo wrote:Another great installment...the first half had me on the edge of my seat as much as Britney was. Interesting to see the position Triela's taken; she could just as easily have said "You have to confess the truth...this can't stay secret."
In the B&B universe, the girls, much like Section 2 as a whole, have their own code of silence. They feel that what their handlers don’t know won’t hurt them.
@Professor Voodoo wrote:Regardless of who struck who first the problem remains that Kamelia is a person, and according to the Agency Britney is "Property of the State." Even if she was provoked the incident would cause a major shit-storm and she'd likely be treated as a piece of malfunctioning equipment. Even Biff's clout would be insufficient to prevent that.
You pretty much hit it on the head Voodoo. It’s easy to see that Britney malfunctioned and attacked a ‘friendly’ (the fact that Kamelia hit Britney first is beside the point). The higher ups would see her as a clear and present danger and take whatever steps necessary to ‘fix’ the problem. Poor Britney would end up, as Triela put it, under a witches spell.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Tue 12 Apr 2011 - 0:45

@Danjo3 wrote: In the B&B universe, the girls, much like Section 2 as a whole, have their own code of silence. They feel that what their handlers don’t know won’t hurt them.
Marisa: What I thought my handler didn't know, but actually does know because he found out about it later definitely can hurt...me.

Britney: Yup. That's why we have the whole "Code" thing.

Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Tue 12 Apr 2011 - 1:10

@Professor Voodoo wrote:
@Danjo3 wrote: In the B&B universe, the girls, much like Section 2 as a whole, have their own code of silence. They feel that what their handlers don’t know won’t hurt them.
Marisa: What I thought my handler didn't know, but actually does know because he found out about it later definitely can hurt...me.

Britney: Yup. That's why we have the whole "Code" thing.
Rachel: Oh shut up with this "Code" thing and help me crack the Pass "Code" to the report card database!

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Odon on Fri 15 Apr 2011 - 0:56

Ah. Here they are.

"I had a dream. We were together in my dream. We were brother and sister, father and mother, wife and husband. And both of us were both."
-- The Princess and the Warrior

Odon

Male

Forum Posts : 465

Registration date : 2010-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Fri 15 Apr 2011 - 1:36

@ElfenMagix wrote:Rachel: Oh shut up with this "Code" thing and help me crack the Pass "Code" to the report card database!
@Odon wrote:Ah. Here they are.
Hillshire: Hey, who's side are you on!?

Last edited by Professor Voodoo on Fri 15 Apr 2011 - 3:26; edited 1 time in total

Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Fri 15 Apr 2011 - 2:43

@ElfenMagix wrote:Rachel: Oh shut up with this "Code" thing and help me crack the Pass "Code" to the report card database!
Britney: I’d rather have the pass key to the evidence room. That’s where they keep the fun stuff.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer_Charon on Fri 15 Apr 2011 - 17:43

John: Not happening, young lady.

Si vis pacem, para bellum

"The two loudest sounds you will ever hear from your weapon are the *bang* when it's supposed to go *click* and the *click* when it's supposed to go *bang*." -Unknown

"220 horses, I got a gun, a siren, a tank full of city gas. Don't you love it?!" - Ofc. Maurice "Bosco" Boscarelli, Third Watch
Officer_Charon

Male

Forum Posts : 1470

Fan of : Triela, Claes

Original Characters : John Darme.

Registration date : 2010-09-16
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Odon on Sat 16 Apr 2011 - 0:39

@Professor Voodoo wrote:
@Odon wrote:Ah. Here they are.
Hillshire: Hey, who's side are you on!?

No, I just assumed Danjo3 had posted his notorious nympho stories elsewhere. I didn't realise they were right under my nose the whole time.

"I had a dream. We were together in my dream. We were brother and sister, father and mother, wife and husband. And both of us were both."

Odon

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sat 16 Apr 2011 - 3:06

@Odon wrote:No, I just assumed Danjo3 had posted his notorious nympho stories elsewhere. I didn't realise they were right under my nose the whole time.
Hope you like ‘em Odon, and if you do, you’re going to love the next installment. dancin\\'

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Odon on Sun 17 Apr 2011 - 23:30

And to think that I thought writing a scene where Hilshire and Triela make out would be too much for this forum.

Speaking of which I like how "watching TV" has become H/T’s meaningful euphemism. It's easy to imagine how an innocent night with some wine and a home movie (Hilshire trying to show Triela something of 'normal' life) turned into something else during the kissing scenes.

Anyway, from the tongue-in-cheek descriptions in the wiki I assume B&B weren't meant to be taken particularly seriously at first; if so you've certainly used them to explore some rather angsty territory, as well as gratuitous fanservice. Wink Well done.

Odon

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Mon 18 Apr 2011 - 7:16

So... if I'm interpreting this right: Kamilla's keeping quiet because she's scared shitless of Brit? Or because she's genuinely remorseful... because if it's just the former I'd still be concerned.

Either way mate, excellent chapter... though given your history of twists and turns I'm not going to go so far as to say it's a clean roundup. Wink

Your lack of planning does not constitute my emergency.
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5763

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Wed 20 Apr 2011 - 3:00

@Odon wrote:Anyway, from the tongue-in-cheek descriptions in the wiki I assume B&B weren't meant to be taken particularly seriously at first; if so you've certainly used them to explore some rather angsty territory, as well as gratuitous fanservice. Wink Well done.
You’re right Odon, B&B was first written as a vehicle to lampoon what I felt was the same old tired formula. You know, the homeless little street urchin who’s beaten and raped daily and is found at deaths door and taken by the Agency. They wipe her mind and she becomes the deadliest assassin on the freaking planet. I basically decided to turn it on its head.

In B&B, Britney not only remember her past life, but actively participates in it. Some people go with a rich handler, so I went with a filthy rich cyborg. And as you can clearly see, she far from being the deadliest operative. Yeah, I’ve slowly increased her skill level, but only because you can only get so much mileage out of the ‘pathetically inept cyborg’ angle – it was wearing a little thin. And let’s not forget the gay handler complete with boyfriend. And yes, Brit is an insatiable nympho. Hey, you can never have enough gratuitous fanservice.

Over the years the story has become more serious, but that’s mostly due to the fact that I just plain enjoy writing it.
@Alfisti wrote:So... if I'm interpreting this right: Kamilla's keeping quiet because she's scared shitless of Brit? Or because she's genuinely remorseful... because if it's just the former I'd still be concerned.
Not only is Kamelia scared shitless of Britney, she also doesn’t want her employer to find out that she slept with a cyborg, then turned into a stalker. She believes that if it ever got out, her mental health would be called into question and she might end up loosing her job.

In the words of Dante Hicks: A little word of advice, my friend. Sometimes you gotta let those hard-to-reach chips go.

For a woman who’s spent her entire life getting what she wants, this is a hard concept to grasp. Britney was to be the jewel in her crown, now she’s running off to Milan with her tail between her legs – a bit worse for wear perhaps, but a little wiser for the experience.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Odon on Wed 20 Apr 2011 - 23:57

Next week, Britney learns to control her dark side with special hand-to-hand combat training with Major Sales.

Sales: You men are a disgrace to the GIS! You can't even beat this little girl, and she's not half as good as Lepretto was!

GIS trooper (muttering): Give us a break, sir. We've been up shagging her all night!

Odon

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Thu 21 Apr 2011 - 2:15

@Odon wrote:GIS trooper (muttering): Give us a break, sir. We've been up shagging her all night!
Britney: Excuse me Major, but what I think I really need is some private tutoring.

Sales: You do? *ahem* Of course you do. Men, take the rest of the day off!

The troopers fall out as Sales leads her to his quarters.

Sales: So, Britney, are you partial to Chianti?

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 1 May 2011 - 12:34

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING STORY CONTAINS MATURE SUBJECT MATTER OF A FRANK AND EXPLICIT NATURE. READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

Spoiler:
I ran across this picture while on my internet travels, and believe this is what Annalillia would look like.

Annalillia’s Secret

Young girl with fire
Something said she understood
I wanted to fly
She made me feel like I could

Held my hand out, and I let her take me
Blind as a child
All I saw was the way that she made me smile
She made me smile

Shilo, when I was young
I used to call you’re name
When no one else would come
Shilo, you always came

And you'd stay

- Neil Diamond, Shilo

As Little Britney entered the girl’s dorm, her hands and shoulder were still tingling from the countless rounds she had fired from the MP5 that was now snuggled in the case she held at her side. The range was the only thing she had scheduled for that day, and she and Biff were to be there until lunchtime, however, the big man was called back early by Jean to discuss a last minute mission. Though she was a little disappointed, there was a bright side. The girl had spent the previous night with Amadeo, and while engaged in yet another marathon love making session, the two had lost all track of time. As a result, Britney had missed out on an entire night of sleep, and was now basically running on empty. The only thought on the girl’s mind at that point was her comfortable warm bed.

When Britney reached the door, her extra sensitive hearing picked up a distinctive sound. It was Annalillia, and the girl sounded as if she were softly whimpering.

“Great.” She said to herself. The blond assumed that her little sister had been scolded by Calvin, and was now in dire need of comforting, a task she was not exactly feeling up to. Never the less, when her little sister was in crisis, she had to be there for her.

Britney sighed and opened the door. “Hey, Annie…”

The scene that met the blonde’s eyes froze her in her tracks. Annalillia, who was wearing absolutely nothing and obliviously in the throws of passion, was withering on the bed. But what had really put Britney in a state of shock was the fact that her sister was not alone. Wearing only boxer shorts, his mouth working intently between the young girl’s legs and his hands caressing her bare torso, was none other then the girl-boy, Paolo. One of her hands tightly gripped a rung of the headboard, while she used the other to run her fingers through the boys sandy hair. Annalillia, who had been tantalizingly close to having an orgasm, now jumped up with a start and quickly pulled the covers over her naked body, as Paolo in turn awkwardly wrapped his arms around his chest.

Britney let out and gasp and stammered. “I… I’m sorry…” She abruptly backed out of the room and shut the door, not believing what she had just seen. The blond girl put her hands over her mouth and started down the hall.

Britney had known for some time that Annalillia and Paolo had been spending a good deal of time together, but assumed that it was all perfectly innocent. The two did not appear to be interacting any differently then any other normal children their age. There was nothing about their behavior that even remotely hinted at the kind of activity she had just witnessed. Britney was now starting to believe that the new leaf Paolo had turned over was nothing more then a ruse.

She was also feeling a bit hurt. Britney had always believed that Annalillia kept no secrets from her, especially something of this magnitude. Just recently, the young girl had confided in her about an incident that occurred at Calvin’s apartment during her last sleep over.

During the night, Annalillia had a frightful dream about a mission that had gone terribly wrong. The girl then went to Calvin’s room and asked to sleep with him, and as always, he was happy to have her. The following morning, Annalillia became conscious of the fact that Calvin was afflicted by a condition common to most males – a morning erection. As the man lay on his side, she purposefully scooted over and pressed her rear against him. Then, taking care to cause as little disturbance as possible, she began to discreetly stimulate herself. When the young girls excessive squirming had awoken him, she simply turned over onto her stomach and feigned sleep, leaving the handler none the wiser.

Britney often slept with her own handler, and many was the time she would snuggle up to him only to find herself being poked. But even in the days before becoming aware of his homosexuality, back when she still wanted a sexual relationship with him, she would never have been so bold as to do what Annalillia had done.

While Britney had warned her sister against taking such liberties with her handler, by and large she saw this behavior as basically harmless. What she was doing with Paolo was a different story. This was the kind of sex that she herself having. It was definitely an issue that would have to be addressed, and as luck would have it, the task fell square on her shoulders.

The blond girl waited around a corner until she heard a door close. She looked down the hall just in time to see Paolo sprint into the stairwell, intent on making it out the backdoor of the dorm unseen. The older girl braced herself and headed back.

When she entered the room, Annalillia, who had already donned her underwear, was now stepping into a pair of jogging shorts. Britney took a seat on her bed and sat the gun case next to her. “It looked like you were having a good time.” She said.

Annalillia’s embarrassment was painfully evident as she gave a shrug and sat on the edge of her bed.

“I guess that boy’s not as stupid as I thought.” Britney said in a clam and even voice. “He really played me for an idiot. But I guess you’re an idiot too for letting him talk you into this.”

“He didn’t talk me into anything.” She quietly said. “It’s not like that.”

“I’ll bet.” Britney replied. “So, how long has this been going on?”

“For a while.”

This revelation made Britney feel another pang of rejection. “How far have you two gone?”

Annalillia gave her sister a baffled look. “I guess about as far as the lake.”

“No, I mean sexually.” She decided that avoiding slang would make her seem more authoritarian. “Are you having intercourse?”

Annalillia averted her eyes and softly said. “We don’t do it all the time… but we have.”

“Annie,” Britney said uncomfortably. “You know what you guy’s are doing is wrong, don’t you?”

“What’s so wrong about it?” The younger girl asked. “We’re not hurting anyone.”

“For one, you’re too young.”

“How old do you have to be?” Annalillia asked.

“Old enough to know what you’re doing.” Britney replied.

“We do know what we’re doing.” Annalillia said. “I think we’re getting pretty good at it.”

“That’s not what I meant.” The frustrated blond said. “I mean old enough to make a responsible decision about sex.”

Annalillia started to pout. “Oh, and I suppose you’re plenty old enough, right?”

Annalillia was Britney’s little sister and friend, but she was also her subordinate, and it was important that she stay in charge of the situation. The older cyborg glared at her, and in an icy voice warned. “Don’t push me, Annie.”

To the younger girl, it might as well been a slap in the face. Her older sister had never before spoken to her in such a tone. Her chin started to quiver as she said. “I’m sorry, Miss Britney.”

Britney sighed and joined her sister on her bed. She picked up the girls t-shirt, and after turning it right side out, handed it to her. “I’m not trying to play the heavy here, I’m just worried about you.” She softly rubbed the younger cyborg’s bare back. “You’ve been doing a great job so far, and I really don’t want to see you do something that would screw it all up.”

The younger girl nodded and Britney took her hand. She turned the girls head and looked her directly in the eyes. “Annie, are you in love with that boy?”

“No, it’s nothing like that!” Annalillia insisted. “We’re just friends, that’s all.”

“Are you sure?”

“Positive.” She reiterated. “I’m in love with Calvin, you know that.”

“Then why are you having sex with Paolo?”

Annalillia could not understand why her sister even needed to ask this question. To her, the answer was simple. “Because it feels good.”

“I’m sure it does.” Britney said. “But don’t you think it’s kind of like… cheating on Calvin?”

“I’m not cheating!” The younger girl was genuinely surprised by the accusation. “He’s the only man in the world I love.”

It was becoming clear to the older cyborg that her sister did not think of sex in the same way most adults do. “And how does Paolo feel about it?”

“He feels the same way about Maria.” Annalillia said as she slipped on her t-shirt.

“Again, are you sure about that?” Britney asked.

“Yeah, I’m sure.” Annalillia managed to put on a half-hearted smile. “Sometimes when we’re playing, he accidentally calls me by her name, but I don’t mind.”

Britney found this to be both sweet and unsettling at the same time. “Playing?” She asked.

“That’s what we call it.” Annalillia replied.

To the older girl, it seemed apropos that two children would see sex as nothing more then a game. “How did all of this, playing get started?”

Annalillia drew up her knees and rested her chin on them. “It was when me and Paolo were training together.” She explained. “One day on the range, while we were sitting under a tree eating our lunches, he started bragging about all of the girls he had before coming to the Agency. He said he would hug and kiss them and all kinds of things, but I knew he was just bragging. He got all mad at me when I called him a liar. I always thought he was a really cute boy, so I asked him to prove it… by kissing me.”

“I’ll bet he jumped all over that, didn’t he?” Britney asked.

“No, he didn’t.” Annalillia replied. “I scared him off.”

Britney smiled at this and waited for her sister to continue.

“Anyway, the next day he was sitting out in front of his dorm, so I went over to talk to him. For some reason, I don’t know why, I told him I was still waiting for my kiss. It made him kind of sad, and he said all the stuff about the other girls wasn’t true. I said it didn’t matter and I… bent down and kissed him. He told me it felt really nice… and it did. After that, I took him around to the back of the dorm and did it some more.

“At first that’s all we did, you know, kiss. We would sneak off together and then just make-out. Then one day he asked me if I wanted to come to his room and listen to a new CD Maria bought him, and I said yes. While we were listening, I started making-out with him again, but this time I started getting really… I wanted to do more then just kissing, so I told him he could touch me under my clothes if he wanted to. It scared him again, so I helped him do it… and then I touched him too. When we’d get together after that, I wanted to do other things, and the more we did, the better it would feel. Now we can make each other… you know.”

Britney could now see that her assumptions had been all wrong. After catching the two in bed, she felt sure that Paolo had been the one who pressured her sister into the relationship. Now it was clear that Annalillia had been the aggressor all along. However, the blond cyborg was still curious as to the level of intensity two inexperienced children had managed to achieve. “I know we had a talk about the birds and the bees, but I never…”

Annalillia knew what her sister was asking even before she finished the question. “Sometimes when I sleep over at Calvin’s I… look at things on the internet, then I tell Paolo about them.” She was always careful to do this research after her handler had gone to sleep, knowing full well that she would eventually become overly aroused and end up giving into the urge to masturbate.

“Ah, the internet.” Britney said shaking her head. “I don’t know why I didn’t figure that one out.”

The younger girl again gave a weak smile. “He always gets so nervous when I want us to try new things.”

Britney had once told Triela that deep down, Paolo was just a little boy. If there were ever any doubt in her mind that this was true, it was now gone. “I hate to admit it, but there’s something kind of cute about that.”

“All the other girls think he’s nothing but a big pervert, but they’re wrong.” Annalillia said. “I really like doing naughty things with him, but sometimes he doesn’t want to.”

“What do you mean?” Britney asked.

“Sometimes… he just wants me to hold him.” The younger cyborg replied. “I don’t mind that either.”

Britney was now beginning to understand. These were just two children who had found physical comfort in one another. They were doing nothing more then loaning their bodies to each other in order to satisfy a very basic sexual yearning. Annalillia and Paolo were both painfully in love, but not with each other. Yes, they were truly friends, but it was a friendship that had nothing what so ever to do with the sex they shared. For them, the physical pleasure served the same function as a pacifier does for a baby.

“Annie?” Britney asked. “If you and Paolo couldn’t have sex anymore, would you still be his friend?”

“Sure.” Annalillia gave her sister a confused look. “Why wouldn’t I?”

“That’s what I thought.” Britney smiled and gave her sister’s brown shoulder a squeeze. “Listen, I know you guy’s like… playing together, but do you know what would happen if your handlers found out? Calvin would blow a gasket, and Paolo will tell you what Maria is like when that Sicilian blood of hers comes to a boil. You can trust me on this one - Biff caught me doing the same thing, and believe me, it wasn’t pretty.”

The smaller girl started to pout again. “We’re really trying to be careful.”

“You were doing it in our room with the door unlocked, Annie.” Britney said. “That not exactly my idea of careful.”

“I know.” The younger girl was struggling with her embarrassment. “I guess I got… too excited.”

“What if it had been Triela instead of me?” The blond girl said. “She would’ve bitten Paolo’s dick off, balls and all.”

“So what should I do?” Annalillia solemnly asked. It was the same question Britney had asked her own big sister on more occasions the she could remember, and Triela always had an answer. Now that it was her turn to be in charge, she was at a complete loss. As she looked into her little sister’s eyes, she finally knew what it was her own mentor had to dealt with on a daily basis.

The smaller girl got up from the bed and stood in the middle of the room. “You know what Miss Britney? That’s fine. If you want us to stop, then we’ll stop, I really don’t care. It’s your decision, not mine. Nobody here’s ever cared what I think, not even Calvin.

“I know you think it’s just sex with us, but you’re wrong; that’s not even important.” Britney watched as her sister began to softly cry. “I guess you won’t let us play video games to together anymore either, will you? Or hunt crawdads at the lake, or sneak into the parking lot and pretend we’re spies. Just because we’re playing, none of that matters, does it?”

Annalillia then went over to her bed and reached underneath it to retrieve a plastic shopping bag. She walked over to Britney and placed it on her lap. “This is our collection of drawings we made of all the monsters that live in the old annex building. You can throw them away if you want.”

Britney pulled a small stack of copy paper from the sack and began to leaf through them. Some were done in pencil, some in pen, and others in crayon. She had to swallow hard before speaking. “These are… are really scary.”

“No they’re not, they’re stupid.” Annalillia turned and walked towards the door. Before leaving the room she said. “I guess only babies do that kind of stuff.”

Before heading to her next destination, Britney carefully slid the drawings back under Annalillia’s bed.

As Britney knocked on Paolo’s door, she kept reminding herself that she was the big sister in this situation - she was in charge and if the young boy knew what was good for him, he had better toe the line. If he thought for one minute she was going to let him get over on her, then he had another thing coming.

When Paolo opened the door, Britney roughly grabbed him by the ear and dragged him back in. Marcello, who was reading in his top bunk, looked on with curiosity. He was having another boring day, and while he could plainly see his brother was in some kind of hot water, he was unable to ignore the entertainment value the encounter was sure to provide.

The girl looked up at the weak boy and said. “Marc, why don’t you make yourself scarce?”

“Hold on a minute.” Marcello protested. “This happens to be my room. You can’t just walk in here and order me to leave…”

“Shut the fuck up!” Britney snapped as she cut the boy off. “You have a choice – either leave on your own, or I throw your ass out the window. You decide!”

Marcello briefly considered pressing the issue, but then thought better of it when he saw the fierce look in her eyes. The boy knew this was one fight he was not going to win. He jumped down from the bed and walked to the door.

Before leaving he turned to Britney and said. “I just want to say that not only is this a bunch of bullshit, but you’re a total bitch!”

“Get OUT!” Britney placed her hand on his chest, shoved him out of the room, and slammed the door.

To Marcello and Paolo, this flagrant display of muscle on Britney’s part was yet another reminder that they were living in a girl’s world. The weak boy walked off towards the common area, feeling like what little ego he had left had just been snuffed out.

“Ciao, Britney.” Paolo rubbed his hurt ear and nervously shifted form one foot to the other.

“Hello, Paolo.” The girl coldly responded.

The boy cleared his throat. “Um, you’re mad at me, aren’t you?”

“Let’s see.” Britney folded her arms. “I walk into my room and find my so called little brother going down on my little sister. What do you think?”

Paolo looked up at the girl with a distressed expression. “I wasn’t hurting her or anything.”

“No shit.” Britney said flatly.

“I mean… she likes it when I do that to her.” He tried to explain.

Paolo found his relationship with Annalillia to be a never ending series of surprises. One of the most traumatic was the first time she had suggested they venture beyond the kissing stage. The boy was down right terrified when, after unbuttoning her shorts, she had gently guided his hand into her underwear.

“That feels nice.” The girl purred as she positioned her hand on top of his and started to coach his fingers. Though he tried his best to conceal it, Annalillia was well aware of the state her friend was in. “You don’t have to be scared, Paolo, it’s just me.” She said in a soothing voice. “Anytime you want to stop, just tell me and we will, okay?”

She was soft, warm and moist, just as he had always imagined a girl would feel. At that moment, Paolo realized that Annalillia was inviting him to join her on an odyssey – not as her lover, but as her partner. The boy had no idea where she would eventually take him, all he knew is that he wanted to go.

Over the course of time, and with the help of Annalillia’s constant reassurance, he had started to relax enough to enjoy this activity. The girl had gone to great lengths to instruct the boy on just how it was she liked to be touched, and he soon became quite proficient at it. However, on one particular day, his stimulating seemed to have an affect on her he had not seen before. She stopped kissing him and pressed her forehead against his shoulder, her hot labored breath scraping his chest. The girl’s hips started to move in a rhythmic fashion, and he suddenly felt her grab his arm.

“Are you okay?” There was a tinge of panic in his voice. “Should I stop?”

“No!” She said in a panting voice. “Keep… keep going… just like that…”

A short time later, and without any warning, her whole body seemed to stiffen and start to convulse. With her eyes tightly shut and teeth clinched, the young girl’s fingers involuntarily clamped down on boys arm. To Paolo, it seemed as if his friend had suddenly put her finger in a light socket.

“Oh, god!” His panic was now far from a simple tinge. He started to stroke the side of her face. “Annie! Annie, what’s wrong! What’s happening?!” The young girl was completely unaware of the fact that Paolo was practically shouting in her ear.

Paolo saw his short life flash before his eyes as he watched his friends trembling body. Until that very moment, he did not even realize how important this girl had become to him. The wrath this would bring down on him from Maria, or the other powers that be, meant nothing - only she mattered now.

“Hang on, Annie! I’m going to get help!” He jumped up, intent on reaching his cell phone on the dresser. He would call the PBX operator and tell her there was a medical emergency at the girl-boy dorm. He did not even stop to think about how he would explain the young female cyborg in his bed, who was wearing only a blouse and white socks. However, he was jerked to a stopped, the girl still having a firm grasp of his arm.

“No, Paolo… don’t…!” Annalillia struggled to concentrate on him while simultaneously being enveloped by the intensity of her climax. “I’m alright… really…”

“No you‘re not!” He yelled.

“I am!” With one final effort, she pulled the boy back down and let her arm drop to the mattress. “Just… just give me a second… okay?”

Annalillia’s body slowly went limp. The boy cautiously watched the girl’s gently contracting abdomen, and noticed her breathing was now returning to a more relaxed pace. For a moment, he thought she might be falling asleep. “Are you sure you’re alright?” He asked.

“I’m Positive.” She said, a satisfied smile now starting on her lips. “You just made me come, that’s all.”

When the girl finally opened her eyes, she saw a worried and confused look hanging on Paolo’s face. Now that she was thinking clearly again, Annalillia started to realized why he had reacted the way he did. The girl now recalled just how mystified she had been when having her first orgasm. She propped herself up on her elbows. “You don’t know what just happened, do you?”

“I’m sorry, Annie, I didn’t mean to hurt you!” Although his brother Stefano had spoken of sex many times, his descriptions tended to be more lewd then educational, and as a result, most of what he said went right over the young cyborg’s head. The boy knew that a girl’s were suppose to enjoy themselves, but he in no way equated Annalillia’s reaction to that of physical pleasure. To him, the young cyborg was clearly in distress.

“It’s okay, Paolo, you didn’t do anything wrong.” Annalillia sat up and slid over next to the bewildered boy. She rubbed his bruised arm and said. “I’ll tell you all about it, and then you’ll be an expert. It’s really cool.”

Paolo listened intently as his friend passed on to him the same information Britney had given her. The tender acts that Annalillia described were nothing like the savage games of conquest his brother had imparted on him. According to Stefano, a girl’s sexual response was one of the spoils of war, but when it happened with Annalillia, it seemed more like a gift that she had freely shared.

Once the girl had finished her explanation she asked. “So, does it all make sense now?”

“Yeah, it does.” Paolo was now finding Annalillia’s body even more fascinating then he did before. “I really did that to you?”

“Yep, you sure did.” She chirped. “And it was awesome. Definitely a lot more fun then doing it by myself.”

“I’m glad.” The relieved boy said. “For a minute there, I thought you were dying.”

“For a minute there, I did too.” She said with a giggle. “Now that you know what happens, it won’t freak out next time.”

And she was right. The second time her brought her to orgasm, he was able to quietly study the event from start to finish without distracting her. There after, he would carefully note her body’s reaction to different types of stimuli, and use this knowledge to intensify her experience. He learned to take her to the very brink, and then slowly ease off, repeating this cycle until she could take no more. Paolo could not help but be somewhat proud that he was eventually able to make the young girl lose control of her voice and actually squeal out loud. It was a technique he would expand upon once the two had moved into the territory beyond heavy petting.

After the pair had quietly sat side by side for a time, Annalillia asked. “Um, Paolo, do you want me to try again?”

“Try what?”

“You know, try to make you come.” She said in a very matter of fact way.

He suddenly felt another surge of anxiety. Several times before, the young girl had worked diligently on him only to have it end in frustration. And it was not so much his own frustration as it was the feeling he was somehow letting Annalillia down. “I… I don’t know if I can.”

“I think it’s because I’ve only been using my hands.” She slipped off the bed and knelt in front of him, determined to tackle the problem from a new angle. The boy flinched when she started to unfasten his jeans. “I’m pretty sure if I use my mouth…”

He quickly jumped up and sidestepped around her. “You’re probably right, but why don’t we save it for the next time we play.” It would not be long till Annalillia was finally able to achieve her goal, but for now, young Paolo truly felt that he had had enough for one day.

“Oh, okay.” Annalilila could clearly see she was overloading him. By this time, she had found that when it came to sexual experimentation, the nervous boy needed to be treated with a great deal of patients. If nothing else, she was learning a valuable lesson in self-control. The young girl reached over and recovered her flowered panties from the floor before standing. “Hey, do you want to go hang out at the lake? You said you were going to teach me how to skip rocks.”

“Sure, that’d be cool.” To his relief, Annalillia understood the way he was feeling, just as she always did. “While we’re there, maybe we can catch the guy who beat up that Section 1 lady.”

Annalillia pulled up her underwear and started to search for her small skirt among Paolo’s dirty clothes. “We’d be heroes then, huh?”

“Yeah, I’ll bet they’d even give me my gun back.” Paolo picked up the skirt that was at his feet and handed it to her.

“They’d have to.” Annalillia smiled at him warmly as she tucked in her blouse.

The girl then picked up one of his shirts and pulled it over the top of his head while he wriggled his hands through the arm holes.

“Come on,” She said as she took him by the hand. “Let’s go solve the case!”

As for little Britney, she was not too sure how to take Paolo’s comment concerning Annalillia’s appreciation of the oral sex he provided her. She leaned forward and scowled. “Oh, I see, so it’s all Annie’s fault now, is that it?”

“No, it’s not!” The young boy was bordering on frantic. “It’s my fault! She said it was wrong, but I wouldn’t listen - I talked her into it! Please, Britney, don’t be mad at her!”

Britney saw that he was now on the verge of tears. Paolo’s response had effectively taken the wind out of her sails, and she could not help but be moved by the boy’s effort to take the blame for his friend. “That’s very chivalrous of you.” She said, her voice now softening.

“What?” Paolo had no idea what the word ‘chivalrous’ meant.

“I already know that Annie’s the instigator.” She said.

“The what?” He again asked.

Britney sighed and rolled her eyes. “You really need to start working on your vocabulary.”

“I’m sorry.” Paolo looked back down at his feet. “I just don’t want her to get in trouble.”

“And why’s that?” Britney decided to make sure Annalillia did not have the wrong impression about Paolo’s true feelings. “Is it because she’s your girlfriend?”

“She’s not my girlfriend.” He replied. “She’s just… my friend.”

“I see.” It might have been stepping out of bounds on her part, but Britney wanted to be certain. “Tell me, do feel the same about Maria as you do Annie?”

The boy was visibly uncomfortable with the question. “No, I don’t.”

“Then how do you feel about Maria?” Britney pressed.

After the boy had been silent for a moment, he responded to her in a quiet voice. “You’re an adult, and if I told you… you’d just think I’m stupid.”

“I’m not an adult,” Britney instinctively reached over and stroked his sandy hair. “And I would never think that about you.”

Paolo wiped his eyes with the back of his hand. “I’m kind of… in love with her.”

Britney was now satisfied that the relationship was just as Annalillia had said. “There’s nothing stupid about being in love, Paolo.”

“It used to be just the two of us, now she has a boyfriend. He’s a real important man and I’m nothing but a little kid.” The dejected boy said. “That’s all I’ll ever be to her.”

“But she does love you.” She said reassuringly. “And that’s a whole lot better then it was before, isn’t it?”

The young boy nodded and said. “I just wish it could be more.”

“I know, but sometimes in life you just gotta be happy with what you’ve got.”

“Britney?” Paolo asked. “You’re not mad at Annie, are you?”

“No, Paolo, I’m not mad at her.” She responded.

“But now you hate me, don’t you?” The boy looked up at her with his large tear filled eyes. “I guess we’re not going to be brother and sister anymore, are we?”

“Stop talking like an idiot.” Britney stepped up and put her arms around him. “Do you really believe that’s something you can just turn off? I’ve got news for you – it’s not. When I signed on as your sister that meant forever, no matter what. You’re stuck with me to the end, you stupid twerp.”

Britney rested her cheek on his head as the weeping young boy slowly and cautiously put his arms around her waist.

The next day, Britney walked to Rachel’s room, and finding the door unlocked, let herself in and sat on the bed. Rachel, who was wearing only a bra and panties, was seated at her vanity painting her fingernails. She turned and glared at the girl.

“Hello, Brit.” Rachel greeted sarcastically. “Please, by all means, just barge right on in here without even knocking and plant your butt on my bed.”

“I already did.” The distracted girl replied.

Rachel sighed and shook her head. “Is there something you need?” The older girl watched in the mirror as Britney shrugged and stared at her feet.

“What’s your problem?” Rachel asked.

“Sister trouble.” Britney replied.

The older girl could almost feel the weight being dumped on her. “Which one is it this time?”

“Annie.” The blonde girl said.

“Little orphan Annie, huh?” Rachel said. “What’s the matter, she have a bad case of diaper rash?”

“I wish.” Britney glanced at her sister. "Can I let you in a secret?"

"Do I have a choice?" Rachel held up her fingers and blew on the shiny crimson paint.

"No, you don't." Britney took a deep breath and said. "She and Paolo are having… relations.”

“You’re kidding me?” The dark haired girl said. “With that little prick?”

“Yep. And I’m not talking about playing footsies either. Those two are rockin’ and rolling big time. I walked in on them while Paolo was on a muff dive, and judging by the way Annie was getting-off on it, the kid knew what he was doing.”

“I wouldn’t have thought she even knew what getting-off was.”

“Trust me, she does.” Britney sighed. “And from what I understand, she’s been doing it more then me lately.”

“Unbelievable.” Rachel said. “Let me guess. You don’t have the heart to beat the shit out of your precious Paolo, so you want me to do it for you. Am I right?”

“No!” Britney said. “I don’t want to hurt him.”

“To bad.” Rachel said with a mean smile. “I would’ve been happy to help.”

“Want to hear the real kicker?” Britney started to rub her temples. “Annie’s the one who’s calling all the shots. She’s just dragging Paolo’s along for the ride.”

“Annie? Sweet innocent, Annie?”

“She maybe sweet,” The blond replied. “But she’s far from innocent. She looks up dirty stuff online then pretty much has Paolo do it.”

“And what’s wrong with that?” Rachel put the brush back in the polish bottle and screwed it down. "We’re the one’s running the show here - it’s our gig. That little dick should be thankful we’re letting him breathe our air. This is an elite corps that requires a vigina for membership, so until he can show me one, Annie needs to keep him on a leash where he belongs.”

"I wasn‘t trying to say she was just using him." Britney said quietly. “Annie would never do that.”

Rachel studied her sister’s reflection for a moment, then let out a long frustrated breath. “What‘s with this place anyway? Even the little kids are fucking each other now. Doesn’t anyone at this Agency think about anything besides sex?”

“Give me a break.” Britney said. “Your mind’s as dirty as everyone else’s.”

“Whether it is or not, at least I keep it to myself.” Rachel countered.

Britney pinched the bridge of her nose. “God, I really need to get you laid.” This was a favor the younger girl could easily arrange for her sister, and had offered on several occasions. Britney had always felt Rachel was wound a bit too tight, and that a one night stand would be just what the doctor ordered. Rachel, however, did not agree with this diagnosis, though there had been a few occasions when she had allowed herself to consider the possibility.

The older girl gave her sister a threatened stare via the mirror. “So anyway, has Annie gotten her period yet?”

“Not yet.” Britney said. “Don’t worry, I’ve already had the talk with her.”

“Do you really think that’s going to do any good?” Rachel asked. “You might end up the proud Aunt of a beautiful African-American-Italian baby.”

“So would you.” Britney pointed out.

“I’ll tell you this,” She said. “I’ll be damned if I’m changing any diapers.”

“What kind of way is that for a good Puerto Rican girl to be talking?” Britney asked.

Rachel rolled her eyes. “Despite what you obliviously think, not all Puerto Rican girls are born to be mothers.”

“I want to have a baby someday.” Britney wistfully said.

“Yeah, then you could spend the rest of your life trying to figure out who the father is.”

“Very funny.” She said with a scowl.

“So, did you read her the riot act?”

“No.” Britney walked over to the vanity and absent mindedly picked up a brush and began to pull it through Rachel’s dark hair. “I told her that she’s going to catch hell if they get caught, but I didn’t exactly tell her she had to stop. I’m not really sure if it’s my place. She also told me about some of the other stuff they do together. It was all clean, Rachel, just little kid stuff.”

“Well, I suppose we could always lop off Paolo’s nuts.” Rachel said. “That should take care of the sex problem.”

“I find the idea of separating a boy from his balls to be absolutely heartbreaking.” Britney started to smile. “Besides, it’s Annie who needs to be neutralized, not him.”

“There you go again.” Rachel sighed.

“Who knows?” The blonde girl’s smile turned devious. “Once Annie’s done training him, I might just have to take the little nimrod for a test drive.”

“Branching out into child molestation are we?” Rachel said. “That’s messed up even for you.”

“I’m just kidding.” The younger girl said as she continued working the long silky hair.

“I hope so. I’d hate to see Annie gunning for you.”

“That’s just it.” Britney said. “She wouldn’t care. They don’t think of themselves as girlfriend and boyfriend. Outside of getting-off, their little escapades are totally meaningless.”

The more Rachel found out about the situation, the less she wanted to know. “At least there won’t be any broken hearts once they get busted.”

“They may not be romantically involved, but they’ve really gotten close.” Britney said. “I’d hate to see that end. Annie has all of us, but Paolo only has her.”

“And you.” Rachel said in an irritated tone. “We all know how infatuated you are with that asshole.”

“When I talked to him about what was going on, he tried to take all the blame himself.” Britney set the brush back on the vanity. “That kind of got to me.”

“Everything he does gets to you.” Rachel said. “I still don’t understand it. If that little dork dropped dead tomorrow, you wouldn’t see me giving a shit about it.”

“That’s because you’re nothing but a cold-blooded bitch.” Britney playfully messed up the hair she had so carefully brushed.

Rachel shook the hair from her face. “Are you just now figuring that out?”

“No, I pretty much knew on the first day we met.”

“Look, all I’m saying is that I don’t consider Paolo a member of all this family crap we have going on around here. I’ll put up with all the sister nonsense if I have to, but I’m sure as hell not including him.”

“You shouldn’t feel any different about him then you do me.” Britney said jokingly.

“I happen to love you, and I detest him.” The older girl replied.

This statement caught little Britney off guard. After a moment she said. “Wow, I can’t believe you finally said it.”

“Said what?” Rachel asked.

“That you love me.” Britney rested her chin on top of the older girl’s head and looked at her in the mirror.

Rachel found herself a bit flustered. “Oh, like you didn’t already know.”

“I know.” Britney said. “I’m just shocked that you actually vocalized it.”

“Well I hoped you enjoyed it, because you’re never hearing it again.”

“Then I guess I’ll just have to make it last.” Britney wrapped her arms around her sister from behind and gave her a tight squeeze. “By the way, I love you too.”

“Wonderful, now I can die happy.” Rachel tried her best not to smile. She gave Britney’s arm a gentle rub and said. “Now get off me and fix my hair.”

“Yes, ma’am.” Britney picked up the brush and dutifully went to work.

THE END

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Mon 2 May 2011 - 0:08

Great! As Always!

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Mon 2 May 2011 - 3:28

Much appreciated Elfen. Very Happy

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Wed 4 May 2011 - 4:51

Well, you just find a new taboo to break with each episode!

Seriously, another winner. Your last few episodes have been almost excusively about sexual relations it does not get stale at all because you manage to create a fresh dynamic for every couple.

Kamelia & Britney was about obsession...Amadeo & Britney deals with passion and individual needs...Biff & Antonio are the stable couple. Now enter Annalillia (I still can't spell that properly without checking) & Paolo, who's sexual relationship is founded on pure innocence.

Looking forward to the next chapter...and the next taboo you shatter. What shall it be? Henrietta & Monica Petris? Marco & the Chief's dog? The world wonders...

Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Wed 4 May 2011 - 16:26

ROTFL

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Odon on Wed 4 May 2011 - 22:05

Heh, I'd been thinking of using the "men wake up with an erection" problem myself for a story. Triela falls asleep on Hilshire's chest, and when the latter wakes up he has to think boring thoughts so he'll 'subside' before she wakes up...

Odon

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Wed 4 May 2011 - 22:58

@Odon wrote:Heh, I'd been thinking of using the "men wake up with an erection" problem myself for a story. Triela falls asleep on Hilshire's chest, and when the latter wakes up he has to think boring thoughts so he'll 'subside' before she wakes up...
The biology of men makes this an indisputable fact. On waking, the rise of blood pressure in men makes this happen since they were boys. It happens, Morning Wood is a fact of daily life for men. But how Hillshire deals with this (through you), I would like to see, Odon.

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Wed 4 May 2011 - 23:18

@ElfenMagix wrote:
@Odon wrote:Heh, I'd been thinking of using the "men wake up with an erection" problem myself for a story.
It happens, Morning Wood is a fact of daily life for men.
Frankly I'm glad to have it. My job has me living on boats in rolling seas for weeks or even months at a time. When you have the top bunk that can be downright dangerous. Luckily, nature provides a "kickstand" to keep you from rolling out of the bunk.

Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Thu 5 May 2011 - 1:37

@Professor Voodoo wrote:Marco & the Chief's dog? The world wonders...
Now there’s an interesting taboo I’ve yet to address. I just got an inspiration for a story about Britney, the Chiefs dog, and a jar of Skippy.

Britney: It’s finally happened. You’ve finally lost your fucking mind!

Dan: Come on, I plan on donating all of the proceeds to the ASPCA.

Britney: You can stick the proceeds up your ass! I quit!

Dan: Oh yeah? Well you can’t quit because you’re fired!

….

Dan: Say, Rachel, you wouldn’t happen to be an animal lover, would you?

Rachel: And people actually wonder why I hate working with you…

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Thu 5 May 2011 - 1:41

@Danjo3 wrote:
Britney: You can stick the proceeds up your ass!
Yet another kinky taboo...

Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Odon on Sat 7 May 2011 - 23:21

@Professor Voodoo wrote:
Looking forward to the next chapter...and the next taboo you shatter. What shall it be? Henrietta & Monica Petris? Marco & the Chief's dog? The world wonders...

On the next exciting episode of The Adventures of Biff and Britney...

Odon

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Sat 7 May 2011 - 23:38

@Odon wrote:On the next exciting episode of The Adventures of Biff and Britney...
Yikes! At least there's lube involved.

In other news...
Spoiler:
Things are about to get very sexy.

Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Sat 7 May 2011 - 23:57

@Professor Voodoo wrote:In other news...
Spoiler:
Things are about to get very sexy.
Spoiler:
Smurfette (on TV): Like what you see?
Rachel: There are 100 Smurfs for 1 Smurfette.... Smurfette! You're Such A Slut!!

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 8 May 2011 - 1:01

@Odon wrote:On the next exciting episode of The Adventures of Biff and Britney...

Laughing
Nice capture on the Amadeo’s expression Odon.
@Professor Voodoo wrote:Yikes! At least there's lube involved.
That’s his reward for being a ‘good boy’. On those occasions when he pisses her off, she swaps out the KY for salt. Yikes!
@Professor Voodoo wrote: In other news...
That’s messed up on so many different levels…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Odon on Sun 8 May 2011 - 1:20

Odon

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top