Biff & Little Britney

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Biff & Little Britney

Post by Tommygunner70 on Tue 23 Jun 2009 - 14:42

Danjo3 wrote:
Tommygunner70 wrote:I mean, Hillshire might throw a fit if he heard what his little girl has been up too. Razz
And him being an ex-cop doesn’t help matters.

I rest my case. Razz

Heck, I am sure that Lorenzo would throw a fit. Heh, Though I am not sure if Bianchi would be interested or angry, seeing as he is the psychology expert Razz

But I can see it now. "I wonder how drugs affect the Cyborgs" Evil

Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Forum Posts : 1950

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Tue 23 Jun 2009 - 15:01

Tommygunner70 wrote:But I can see it now. "I wonder how drugs affect the Cyborgs" Evil
Claes might actually enjoy her job. Wink

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Forum Posts : 2609

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 on Tue 23 Jun 2009 - 15:06

Danjo3 wrote:
Tommygunner70 wrote:But I can see it now. "I wonder how drugs affect the Cyborgs" Evil
Claes might actually enjoy her job. Wink

Hmm... Anyone using a syringe with anything other then conditioning on my Claes will feel the wrath of the Dutchmen.

Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Tue 23 Jun 2009 - 16:30

Tommygunner70 wrote:
But I can see it now. "I wonder how drugs affect the Cyborgs" Evil

Beatrice might get some steady income.

Right Nacht? Wink

boomer_gonz

Forum Posts : 2561

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Tue 23 Jun 2009 - 21:13

A jug of wine, an ounce of weed and though. Things that could have happen in V10 Evil

ElfenMagix

Forum Posts : 5682

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Wed 24 Jun 2009 - 2:53

Hillshire: “I can’t believe you. I let you out of my sight for one week, and you become a dope fiend.”

Triela: “I don’t think smoking a little marijuana classifies me as a dope fiend.”

Hillshire: “It was that Britney girl that put you up to this, wasn’t it?”

Triela: “No! I was just curious. And besides, everyone was doing it.”

Hillshire: “Oh, and I suppose if everyone was jumping off bridges, you’d jump too?”

Triela: “Come on! Don’t sit there and tell me you’ve never tried it.”

Hillshire: “Hey, we’re talking about you here, not me. I have half a mind to ground you.”

Triela: “You do and you’ll be watching TV with your right hand from now on.”

Hillshire: “Watch it young lady! You’re not too old for me to put over my knee.”

Triela: “There won’t be anymore of that either.”

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 on Wed 24 Jun 2009 - 3:49

Danjo3 wrote:Hillshire: “I can’t believe you. I let you out of my sight for one week, and you become a dope fiend.”

Triela: “I don’t think smoking a little marijuana classifies me as a dope fiend.”

Hillshire: “Oh, and I suppose if everyone was jumping off bridges, you’d jump too?”

Hillshire: “Hey, we’re talking about you here, not me. I have half a mind to ground you.”

Hillshire: “Watch it young lady! You’re not too old for me to put over my knee.”

HAHAHAHA

WIN!

Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by MikhailN on Wed 24 Jun 2009 - 4:19

Danjo3 wrote:Hillshire: “I can’t believe you. I let you out of my sight for one week, and you become a dope fiend.”

Is that complete fantasy or based on your own life experience?

MikhailN

Forum Posts : 583

Registration date : 2009-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Wed 24 Jun 2009 - 4:21

Somehow, the Hilshire of the B&B U' isn't one to be intimidated so easily.

I see Hilshire responding with something like...

Hilshire: Fine, I'll be getting close to Priscilla on the weekdays and Ferro on the weekends.

Triela: You...you wouldn't...

Hilshire: And you will just have to make due with Amadeo and his wandering eyes or worse...the girl-boys.

Triela: Wha..bu...I...wha...

In other words...PWNED!!!

Last edited by boomer_gonz on Wed 24 Jun 2009 - 4:24; edited 1 time in total

boomer_gonz

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 on Wed 24 Jun 2009 - 4:22

They call it fanfiction.

Seeing as Hillshire is a bit of a fuzzy uncle, I can see this actually happening if Triela really pushed it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Fan of : All the SWA girls, Even the adult ones ^_^

Original Characters : Thomas & Sora Dutch

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Wed 24 Jun 2009 - 5:04

boomer_gonz wrote:Somehow, the Hilshire of the B&B U' isn't one to be intimidated so easily.
Actually you’re right. In an earlier story she tried to pull that and got called on it. That last bit was just a lame attempt at comedy. Very Happy

“I don’t hate him specifically, it’s the rest of you selfish adults I hold a grudge against.”
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 19 Jul 2009 - 7:00

Britney Il Mio Amore

Little Britney sat on the edge of her bed staring out the window. To say that she was in shock would be an understatement. Her mind seemed to be racing at one hundred miles an hour as the scene from the parking lot played in her head over and over again. She had tried to find some explanation that would explain it all away, but no matter how she looked at it, she always ended up at the same, oblivious conclusion. And to make matters worse, a lot of things that had bothered her in the past were now starting to make sense. She wrapped her arms around her stomach and fought the urge to become physically sick.

There was a soft knock at the door as Biff poked his head into the room. “Brit, can I come in?”

He was answered with silence. He slowly walked over and sat on the bed next to her. He took a deep breath and said, “I think we really need to talk.”

Again, silence. “Britney, I know you’re probably confused about what you saw, but…”

“I’m not confused at all,” She interrupted, “You had your tongue half way down another man’s throat.”

Biff had been dreading this day for a very long time. He knew good and well that the charade could not go on forever. There were several occasions in the past when he had planned to come clean with her, but each time he had lost his nerve, the specter of Elsa never far from his mind. The longer he had waited, the deeper the pit became. Now it was all crashing down around him.

“Yes I did.” He said, staring down at the floor.

“I don’t suppose there’s any chance it’s not what I think, is there?”

“No.” He could feel the word stab her like a knife. “Listen sweetheart…”

“Get out of my room.” She said quietly.

“Britney please…”

“I said get out.”

He stood up and paused for a moment, looking down at his wounded little sister. He then bent over, kissed the top of her head, and walked away.

Later that evening, as Biff sat in the common area gazing blankly at the television, Hillshire walked in and sat down on the couch next to him. “How goes it?”

“I’ve had better days.”

Hillshire then produced two plastic cups and a pint of Scotch. “I thought maybe you could use a little bracer.”

“More then the breath of life it’s self.”

“So, how’s Britney doing?” He asked, pouring the drinks.

“I don’t know, she won’t talk to me. She’s holed up in her room with some of the other girls, they’re going to spend the night with her.”

“Yeah, Triela mentioned something about that.”

“Maybe I should have her admitted to the Clinic.”

“I wouldn’t do that.” Hillshire said. “I think this is one of those times when a girl needs her friends around her.”

“You mean like when some bastard’s just broken her heart?” Biff downed his drink in one gulp. “I fucked up Vic, fucked up big time. If I hadn’t lied to her, none of this would be happening right now.”

“You didn’t exactly lie.”

“I lied when I decided to keep my mouth shut. I lead her on.”

“Leading her on and being nice are two different things.”

“I knew, Vic.” He said, crushing his cup in his hand, “I knew she was in love with me and I didn’t do a goddamn thing to stop it.”

He stared for a moment at the crumpled cup in his hand before tossing it on the table. “If that’s not leading her on, then I don’t know what the hell is.”

“Come on now, stop beating yourself up.” Hillshire had never been very good at dealing with situations like this. The idea of being another mans shoulder to cry on made him extremely uncomfortable. He fumbled through it as best he could, constantly thinking about Triela and what she would say if she were there.

“She’s a little upset now, but I’m sure it’ll pass.”

“She’s a hell of a lot more then a little upset. I’ve never seen her like this before. She’s completely shut off to me.”

Hillshire poured himself another drink. “I guess you just need to give her time, you know, wait for her to come around.”

Biff put his head in his hands. “You know now that I think about it, lying to her about what I am wasn’t my biggest mistake, it was bringing her here in the first place.”

“You’re not alone my friend. Almost all of us regret it.”

“I’ve been a mercenary all my adult life,” Biff said, “Killing people is all I’ve ever known and all I ever cared about. I never gave a shit about anyone, they were all just targets. I’ve worked for the most elite outfit’s the world has to offer. I never have to prove myself to anyone, I just walked in the door and they fall all over themselves to sign me up. When I get bored with one, I just move on to the next. Hell, every time I’d go to work for another country, the U.S. threatened to put me on the terrorist list, but when I came back, they welcomed me with open arms. When I came to the SWA it was just another stop, just another distraction. When they told me I had to train a child to kill with me, I didn’t care at all, not as long as I could do my job. She would just be baggage.

“I never counted on that baggage being my little Britney.” He felt that the tears were about to come but he quickly composed himself. It would be poor style to cry in front of the stern German. “I never knew how empty my life was until she walked into it. I thought I knew what love was, but I didn’t – she taught me.”

“I’m sure anyone who can do that, can also forgive you.” Hillshire said.

“But what if she doesn’t?”

“Then it’s just one more thing about this fucked up job you’re going to have to learn to live with.” Hillshire could see by the look on his face that it wasn’t the answer he wanted to hear. “I’m sorry, but that’s the way it is.”

Biff finally took a deep breath and said, “I’ll tell you this – if I could change my life, change what I am… I’d be anything that girl wanted me to be.”

“Believe me Biff,” Hillshire said, thinking about his own relationship with Triela, “I know exactly what you mean.”

The next morning Biff went directly to Britney’s room. When he got there, he noticed that the door was ajar, so he pushed it open. Inside he found Henrietta and Rico busily cleaning.

“Hey guys.” He greeted, trying to sound as friendly as possible.

When the two turned around, he could tell by the look on their faces that they were not at all happy to see him.

“Good morning, Mr. Steele.” Henrietta said.

This was a bad sign. Normally, Henrietta would flash her smile at him and then chirp, “Hi Biff!” Her formality on this morning spoke volumes. He knew that the two girls, along with Triela, Claes and Beatrice had sat up with Britney for most of the night trying their best to comfort her, and were in no mood to be sociable towards him.

“Um… have you seen Britney?”

“She went for a walk.” Henrietta said curtly. She then turned her back on him and continued to make the bed.

“Thanks.”

Biff paused in the doorway and had a sudden urge to apologize to these girls as well, but decided that there would be time for that later. Britney was all that mattered now.

He searched all around the compound, asking everyone he came to whether or not they had seen her. Just when he started to feel a slight panic set in, he found her.

She was sitting on a bench in the courtyard, holding a flower and looking off into the distance. As he approached her, he felt a tear at his heart when he saw the light that had always been in her eyes, was now gone.

“Is it OK if I sit down?”

“I don’t care.”

After what seemed to be an eternity of silence, it was Britney who spoke first.

“You knew how I felt about you all along, didn’t you?”

“Yes.”

Britney nodded. “And yet you just sat back and watched me make a fool of myself.”

“I wasn’t trying to make a fool of you Brit. You have to believe that.”

“Then why didn’t you tell me. Why did you let me go on believing we would be together someday? Do you have any idea how in love with you I was? Do you know how much this hurts?”

“I’m sorry Brit. I meant to tell you… but things just… got out of hand.”

“Oh, it got out of hand.” She said, finally turning to face him. “Why don’t you cut the bullshit and tell the truth for once. You were scared. You were looking at me and seeing Elsa!”

This caught Biff completely off guard. He was hoping that he might be able to dance his way around that fact. It was now oblivious to him that Britney had put the pieces of the puzzle together and was seeing right through him. The time for running was over.

He hung his head down. “What if I told you I was?”

“I would ask you how you could possibly think, for even one second, I would ever do anything to hurt you. Just because we can never be lovers, doesn’t mean I’m going to stop loving you.”

Biffs head popped up, tears starting in his eyes. “You… you mean that?”

“Of course I do, you big idiot! No matter what happens, you’re still my big brother and nothing will ever change that. We‘re Fratello.”

At hearing this, Biff broke down completely.

“Oh God… I’m sorry Brit…” He sobbed, “I’m so sorry…”

A few hours later found them downtown at their favorite cafe. They sat at a sidewalk table, each with a cup of ice cream. As usual, she had her pralines and cream and he had his chocolate. The two hadn’t spoken since they sat down.

“Biff?” she suddenly asked, not looking up.

“Yeah?”

“What’s his name?”

He hesitated for a moment, and then answered, “Antonio.”

“Antonio.” She repeated, “Is he nice?”

“Yes, he’s very nice.”

“That’s good.” She ate a spoonful of ice cream and then asked, “So when do I get to meet him?”

Biff wasn’t quite sure what to make of this. He had always been able to read little Britney like a book, but now her expressionless face betrayed nothing of what she was thinking or feeling. “Are you sure you’re OK with that?”

“Why wouldn’t I be? I mean, I’m going to have to meet him sooner or later, right?”

“I guess you’re right.” He thought about it for a moment and said, “How about the three of us have dinner together tonight?”

“That’s fine.” She said and then added, “I’d really like to know what this mans intentions are.”

He gave a slight laugh. “Don’t be too hard on him.”

“I won’t.” She looked up, and for the first time since the entire ordeal began, he saw her beautiful smile again. “But at the same time, I’m not going to give you to just anyone.”

He suddenly felt a lump in this throat as he reached across the table and took her hand.

“Fair enough sweetheart.”

That night, Britney sat with Triela and Claes having tea in their room.

Triela looked at her cautiously. “So, I hear you met Biffs boyfriend.”

“Yeah.”

“What’s he like?”

“He seems nice enough,” She said, spooning sugar into her cup, “Though he does strike me as being a little on the nervous side.”

“You didn’t by chance have anything to do with that did you?” Triela asked.

“Of course not.”

Earlier that evening, while the three of them were at dinner, Biff had excused himself to take a phone call. While he was away, Antonio attempted to fill the awkward silence with light conversation – telling her how pretty she was and asking her how she liked living at the SWA. His inane chatter began to grate on her nerves.

When she noticed Biff returning, she abruptly cut him off saying, “Shut up and listen to me!” Antonio was shocked. For a moment, the look in this young girls eyes didn’t even seem human. “If you ever break Biffs heart, I’m going to break both your legs. Do you understand me?”

“Uh… yeah, sure…”

“I hope so.” She said, taking a sip of her wine.

Biff sat back down at the table. “So, did I miss anything?”

“Nothing special.” Britney said, smiling sweetly.

Claes set a plate of cookies on the table and said, “Well, it’s nice that you’re trying to get along with him.”

“If he thinks I’m going to be some kind of push-over, he’s very much mistaken.” Britney said, “I’m not quite as stupid as I was yesterday.”

“You weren’t stupid Brit,” Triela said, “You were in love.”

“I know,” She responded flatly, “And that’s one mistake I’ll never make again.”

Triela was becoming concerned about the way her little sister had been acting since she found out about her brother. She seemed harder, colder. It was as if someone had opened a spigot and drained the happiness from her. The girl who was once like Henrietta, now reminded her more of Bicé.

“So, are you guy’s cool now?”

“We still have a ways to go, but I think we’re going to be alright.”

“I’m glad.” Triela said. “I know he really messed up, but it’s obvious how much he loves you.”

“Yeah.” She said staring stone faced at her tea cup.

Little Britney lay in her bed that night unable to sleep. Before she turned out the lights, she had said a prayer in which she asked God to make it stop hurting. She felt completely hopeless. She had already accepted the fact that she was a failure as a Section 2 operative, but the belief that she would one day be Biffs lover had kept her going. Now that too was gone. As the tears seeped from her eyes, she wished more then anything that she was back home in Glendale, asleep in her own bed.

At that moment, she found it impossible to believe that the sun would be coming up in the morning.

THE END

Last edited by Danjo3 on Sun 19 Jul 2009 - 10:01; edited 1 time in total

“I don’t hate him specifically, it’s the rest of you selfish adults I hold a grudge against.”
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Sun 19 Jul 2009 - 7:58

Beautiful and heartrending. What I just read wasn't as complex or as deep as 'Crossing the Bridge' or 'Quiet Desperation', but certainly rivaled them in terms of sheer emotional impact. If there ever came a time I could say without a shadow of a doubt that I no longer regard Biff and Britney as mere joke characters, this would be it. Hell, I wonder if I can ever look at them as joke characters anymore, even if the material I'm looking at happens to be written in a jocular mode.

There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel like it.
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5718

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 19 Jul 2009 - 9:48

Thanks Nacht. That really means a lot coming from you. And don’t worry, B&B aren’t destined for a life of misery. They’ve definitely hit a pretty rough patch of road (and started a new chapter in their relationship) but I promise you that in time, they’ll smile again. Very Happy

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Mon 10 Aug 2009 - 8:48

Forbidden Fruit

The days and weeks that followed Biff’s revelation were very difficult for Little Britney. At first she was depressed and lethargic, sometimes not getting out of bed for the entire day. She ended up spending several days in the clinic, where she was put on a mood-altering medication. In the days that followed, she seemed to make a marked improvement. She started getting out and about again, going to her classes and socializing with the other girls. She even began to warm up to Antonio, going so far as to let him take her out on day trips.

But strange as it seems, Biff was getting the feeling that his sister was a little too happy. And there were other things that he was starting to find troubling. She had a tendency to disappear for hours at a time and when she would finally surface again, she was always very allusive about where she had been. On one of these occasions he had caught in a flat out lie. When he questioned her about it, she became extremely defensive and accused him of not trusting her. At this point in their relationship, trust was a very delicate issue, and the last thing Biff wanted was to come off looking like a hypocrite. But be that as it may, he was still her big brother and had a responsibility to protect her. He had a gut feeling that she was up to something and whatever it was, he didn’t like it.

On that particular day, Britney and some of the other girls had a Taekwondo class that Amadeo was teaching. He went to the gym when the class was scheduled to end, intent on takeing Britney out to lunch and having a serious talk about what was going on with her. When he got there, he noticed that she and Amadeo were the only two left. Biff started to walk in but then backed up.

As little Britney slung her bag over her shoulder, Amadeo came up from behind, put his hands on her shoulders and pulled her against his body. He then put his hand under her chin and whispered something in her ear. She turned to him with a smile and nodded.

Biff slipped away before he was noticed.

That afternoon she asked Biff if it would be alright to go shopping with Triela. It was something she had been doing a lot lately. He gave her his permission, deciding that it was time to get to the bottom of what ever it was that was going on.

Britney and Triela waited at the bus stop in front of the Agency compound while Biff sat a safe distance away in his car. He tailed the bus as it made its way downtown. When it made a stop in a familiar neighborhood, Britney got off. Triela did not. She waved at the bus as it drove away, then walked a few blocks down the street. She stopped in front of a brownstone, took a quick look up and down the street, and then went in.

It was Amadeo’s apartment building.

Biff sat in his car for over three hours, watching. Just when he had reached the end of his rope, the two emerged from the front door. They stood on the sidewalk for a few minutes talking, then Britney turned to leave. As she did, Amadeo gave her a playful swat on the rear. She glanced over her shoulder and flipped him off, and continued back to the bus stop. Once there she made a sudden detour into a near by diner. A short time later she came back out with Triela. The two then waited for the next bus to take them home.

Biff had seen enough.

When Britney returned to the Agency, she went straight to her room. When she stepped in, she found Biff sitting at the table.

“Hi Biff.” She said, somewhat startled.

“Hello Britney. How was your shopping trip?”

The look on his face and the tone of his voice immediately told her that something wasn’t right. “It was a lot of fun.”

“I’ll bet it was.”

“Is there something wrong?”

“I don’t know, you tell me.” He crossed his arms and leaned back.

“Tell you what?”

“Let’s start with where you really were today.”

“I told you where I was.”

“Stop lying to me Britney. I known for a fact you spent the afternoon at Amadeo’s place.”

This threw little Britney for a loop. Over the last few months she had grown confident that all of her tracks had been covered. She believed that she had it down to a science, but here she was, caught dead to rights. There was no use in trying to deny it, so she decided on a different approach.

“Oh, so you’re spying on me now? Is that it?!”

“Never mind that,” Biff snapped, “What the hell were you doing in Amadeo’s apartment?”

Little Britney stood up and started to walk out. “Maybe it’s none of your business!”

“SIT YOUR ASS DOWN!” He barked.

The sound of his voice stunned her. She knew that he was now angry, and when Biff was angry it was best to do as he said. She quickly walked back to the table.

“Now I’m going to ask you again, and this time you will give me a straight answer.” He said glaring at her. “What were you doing in Amadeo’s apartment for three hours?”

She stared down at the table, wishing she were anywhere else then where she was now.

“Well?!” He slapped his hand on the table making her flinch.

“Do you really want to know?” She asked, resigned to the fact that there was no other way out.

“Yes goddamn it, I really want to know!”

“We were having sex, OK! Sex! There, are you happy now?!”

He closed his eyes and bowed his head slightly. “That’s what I thought.”

It was now his turn to stand and start for the door.

“Where are you going?” She asked anxiously.

“I have some business to take care of.” He muttered.

“Biff wait!” she yelled as she sprung from her chair and grabbed his arm.

“Let go Britney.” He growled.

Little Britney was all too familiar with her brother’s run-away anger problems. On several missions she had seen first hand what this man was capable of. Unspeakable nightmares, orchestrated by the same person who would hold her and dry her tears. He could be the gentlest person in the world, but when he was provoked, when that switch inside his head was flipped, he became something she did not even recognize. She was now truly scared.

“Biff please, don’t do this!” He shook her loose, but she jumped right back and hugged his arm with all her strength. She saw that eerie, vacant look in his eyes. It was a look that had always made her blood run cold.

She reached up around the back of his head and pulled it close to hers. This was tactic she had learned while on missions with him. A way to call him off when the killing had gone far enough. A way to bring him back from that dark place where his demons live.

“Biff, look at me,” She pleaded, “Look at me!”

She pressed his forehead against her own. “Come back!” she begged, “Please, come back to me!”

After several tense moments, it started to work. The spell was broken. She felt his iron arm melt, saw the big shoulders slump. She started to stroke the back of this head. “That’s it…” She cooed, “That’s it…. it’s alright…it’s alright…”

After a long while, he looked at her with the gentle eyes she so loved.

“Are you home?” She asked, trying to force a smile over her quivering chin.

“Yeah,” He said, resting his head on hers, “I’m home.”

“You wanted to talk, so let’s talk. OK?”

“OK.”

After they had both taken their places at the table, it was Britney who started.

“I know you’re mad at me,” She said, “And I know you’re really mad at Amadeo. But I have to tell you, it’s not his fault.”

Biff had had already drawn his own conclusion the minute his sister had left that apartment. Britney was simply a broken hearted, vulnerable young girl who Amadeo had taken advantage of. He had seduced her with false promises of love, and she had fallen for him. And if the bastard thought he was going to get away with it, he had another thing coming. He knew that telling Britney the truth would break her heart yet again, but better she found out now from her own brother. The longer it went on, the more she would be hurt.

“Brit, I know you probably have very strong feelings for this man, and I know you believe he feels the same for you, but I’m afraid… he’s not what he seems to be.”

“What do you mean?”

He took a deep breath. “What I mean is… Amadeo is a player. He uses woman, uses them and then throws them away. He’s taking advantage of you Brit. He doesn’t care about you, he’s just using you like he does all the rest. Now I know you love this man, but…”

“I don’t love Amadeo.” She interrupted.

“Excuse me?”

“I don’t love him.” She said, “Actually, I don’t even like him that much.”

“You don’t?”

“No. He’s an egomaniac who thinks he’s god gift to women.”

“Then why are you… doing this with him?”

“I’ll tell you,” she said hugging her elbows, “But I really don’t want to.”

“Why not?”

“Because once I do, you probably won’t want to be my big brother anymore.”

Biff reached over , grabbed the arm of her chair and pulled it next to his own, the legs screeching across the floor. “Brit, there is nothing in this world you could ever say or do that would make me turn my back on you. You have to believe that.”

She thought about it for a long moment and then took a deep breath.

“Alright.” She said. “You know that I’ve always had problems with the conditioning right? I mean, the way it affects my… drives?”

“Yeah.”

“Well, you don’t know just how bad the problem really is.” Her face began to turn a bright red. “I have these… urges. And sometimes they get really bad. Most of the time I… you know… take care of it myself…”

She put her head in her hands. “I can’t do this.”

“Hey,” He said, pulling her arms down, “It’s me here.”

“I know.” She gave him a weak smile and continued. “Well, sometimes the… urges, get to be more then I can handle. And when that happens, I really… need to be with someone.”

“Amadeo?” He asked.

“Yeah.” She said. “I know he’s a player, and that’s why I chose him. I didn’t want there to be any strings attached.”

“I see.” He said, trying his best to process it all.

She looked down at her hands. “I guess you think I’m a slut now, don’t you?”

“Oh, no Brit, not at all,” He said reassuringly, “I don’t think anything like that.”

She suddenly looked up at him and took his hand. “I never did anything like this when you and me were… I mean, when I thought we were…”

“I know sweetheart, I know.”

“I’m really sorry.”

“There’s no reason for you to be sorry, Brit,” He said, “As far as I’m concerned, you didn’t do anything wrong. Nothing at all. But why didn’t you come tell me you were having this problem?”

“I was too embarrassed.” She said. “And you always thought I was such a good girl.”

“I still do,” He said, reaching over to caress her cheek, “And I always will.”

A tear started to roll down her face. “You don’t know how much that means to me.”

“You don’t know how much you mean to me.”

The two stood and hugged one another, silently rejoicing in their unbreakable Fratello bond.

“I tell you what,” He said, “First thing tomorrow, you and me will pay a visit to Dr. Bianchi and see if he can’t help you out.”

“You and me?” She said hesitantly.

“And,” He added, “If at anytime during that visit you feel a need to speak to the Doctor in private, you just say the word and I’ll make myself scarce. OK?”

“Deal.” She said smiling.

“You know what I’m suddenly in the mood to do?” He asked.

“What’s that?”

“Take a pretty little lady out to dinner.”

Britney put her hands over her heart and fluttered her eyes. “Why Mr. Steele, you wouldn’t be referring to me now would you?”

“Of course. You’re the prettiest lady I know.”

A slight blush crossed her cheeks. “Well what are we waiting for?”

He offered his arm and she took it, but then suddenly stopped.

“Uh, Biff? About Amadeo…”

“Don’t worry. I promise I won’t lay a finger on him. Me and him are going to have a little heart to heart, but that’s it.”

“Thanks.”

“Hey, anything for you, sweetheart.”

The next day, Britney was the only girl free for afternoon tea with Claes.

“I hear you finally got busted.” Claes said, filling her cup.

“Yeah, big time.”

“I told you that was going to happen, didn‘t I?”

“I know,” Britney said as she reached for the sugar bowl, “You don’t have to rub it in.”

“So, is Biff planning on walling you up in your room?”

“No,” Britney said, a tad bit annoyed, “Actually, he was very understanding.”

Claes opened the book in front of her. “I’m surprised. I would have thought he would already have you fitted for a chastity belt.”

“Very funny.” Britney said with a scowl.

After the two had sat quietly for a while, Claes peeked up over the top of her glasses.

“So what’s he like?”

“Biff?”

“No,” Claes said in a very nonchalant way, “Amadeo.”

“He’s a scumbag. You know that.”

“That’s not what I meant.” She tried to act uninterested. “What I meant was, what’s he… you know… like.”

It took a second, but Britney finally got it. “Oh, like. Um, let me see. Have you ever heard of someone rocking your world?”

“Yeah.”

“Well, he pretty much rocked my entire universe.”

Claes’ head popped up from her book. “Really?”

“Oh yeah. They don’t call him the missionary of love for nothing.”

“Wow.” She said, trying her best to regain her air of indifference.

After another short stint of silence, Claes asked, “Just out of curiosity, how hard was it to get him to do those things with you?”

“It wasn’t that hard at all, I mean we’re talking Amadeo here.”

“I see. So what your saying is, he’d pretty much do those things with anyone, right?”

“I don’t think he’s ever turned down a girl in his life. As a matter of fact…” It took another second, but Britney felt she had got it again. The intense look on Claes’ face was telling her that this was not just your average, kill time conversation. There was something else going on. She eyed her friend closely.

“Claes, you’re not getting any ideas are you?”

“Me?” She said looking back down at her book, “No way. I’m not interested in that kind of stuff.”

“That’s probably for the best.”

“I mean, what’s so great about having your universe rocked?”

Little Britney got the distinct impression that she had probably said a lot more then she should have.

THE END

Don’t wonder too far away folks. “Forbidden Fruit - Epilog” is coming right up!

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Mon 10 Aug 2009 - 12:25

Laughing Loved It!!!!
That was great...!

If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
ElfenMagix

Male

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Tue 11 Aug 2009 - 15:45

Forbidden Fruit - Epilog

It had been two weeks since Biff had taken little Britney to see Dr. Bianchi and to her relief, she was starting to feel better. Sexual gratification was no longer an all consuming obsession. While it hadn’t gone away completely, she was happy to find that she could go for increasingly longer stretches of time without being overwhelmed by it. For the first time since coming to the Agency, she felt that she had a small measure of control over herself.

She had just finished showering after a CQB class and was headed to the chow hall when she passed the weight room. Inside she saw Amadeo sitting on a bench doing curls. She had been meaning to talk to him ever since the two had been discovered, but the opportunity had not come up. Seeing that he was now alone, she felt this would be a good time.

As she approached him, the smell of sweat and the sight of him in nothing but a pair of gym shorts and tennis shoes caused a stirring in her that she had been trying her best to avoid, but she called on her newly found self control and soldiered on.

“Hey Amadeo.” She said, hoping he didn’t notice she was somewhat flustered.

“Hey there,” He said, “How you doing kiddo?”

“I’m good. How about you?”

“Oh, I’m maintaining.” He said as he continued to exercise.

“I can see that.” She said, staring at his flexing muscles. For a brief moment, she nearly gave in to the urge to take the conversation in a direction that would ultimately end with the two of them panting in the nearest storage closet, but was able to suppress it and refocus herself.

“Amadeo,” She said, “I really want to apologize about what happened, and for getting you in trouble.”

“That’s not necessary, Brit. I knew what I was doing. I mean, it’s not like you held a gun to my head.”

“I know, but I still feel responsible.”

Ah, forget it. What’s done is done.”

“Biff wasn’t too mean to you was he?”

“Not too.” He said. “He did say that if I ever even look at you wrong he’ll rip my spine out, but other then that…”

“I’m sorry.” She said, putting on her trade mark pout.

“Don’t worry about it.” He said, looking up at her and smiling, “It was nice while it lasted, wasn’t it?”

“Yes it was.”

“I’m sorry it had to end.”

“Oh, you’re just saying that.”

“No, I’m not. I really liked being with you. You’re a very special girl.”

Britney suddenly felt another stirring, but this time it was not lust. It was actually something approaching a warm feeling. “I like you too.”

He leaned forward and gave her a knowing look. “Bullshit.”

“I do.” She said half heartedly.

“Don‘t you be trying to play an old player.”

She could not help but smile. “OK, I think you’re a complete douche bag… but I guess you’re kind of an OK douche bag.”

“That’s more like it.” He picked up a towel and wiped his face. “I know we can’t be carnal anymore, but that doesn’t mean we can’t be friends does it?”

“Do you even know how to be friends with a girl?”

“I’ll admit it’s not one of my areas of expertise, but maybe you can teach me.”

“Well,” She said after giving it some thought, “I suppose I could try.”

“Great.” He then got that same old mischievous look on his face. “How about we start with you giving me a friendly soap-up in the shower?”

Little Britney rolled her eyes and laughed, “I think it’s time for me to go.”

“See ya later, kiddo.”

“See ya.”

As she walked out of the weight room, she wondered just how far she could trust herself having a plutonic relationship with Amadeo.

She added this to the unending list of challenges that life seemed hell bent on throwing at her.

THE END

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Tue 11 Aug 2009 - 16:57

Great ending. Though something tells me that this is not the end...

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Tue 11 Aug 2009 - 17:32

ElfenMagix wrote:Great ending. Though something tells me that this is not the end...
You can never tell how these things will play out. Wink

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 23 Aug 2009 - 10:58

Antonio’s New Client

Antonio had just rolled out of bed and made his way to the kitchen, where he turned on the coffee maker. It had been an extremely busy week and he was all set to spend a lazy Sunday morning reading the paper when the phone rang.

“Hello?”

“Morning, Tony! It’s me, Britney.”

“Buon giorno. What’s up?”

“Not too much. Hey, I was wondering if you’re busy this afternoon.”

“Not really, why?”

“I have something very important I need to discuss with you. How does lunch sound?”

“Uh, sure, that’s fine I guess…” Spending time with Britney was not something he wanted to donate part of his day off to. Even though he had taken her out on several shopping excursions in an attempt to bond, he still found her somewhat aloof and a bit mean spirited. Why Biff had such a strong attachment to this girl was beyond him.

“Great. You’ll have to come pick me up, OK?” She said.

“Pick you up? Why can’t you come here?”

“Because I’m not old enough to drive, brainiac.”

“What about Biff?”

“I need to talk to you not him, so just be here at one o’clock. Jeeze…” She said, and hung up.

Antonio looked at the phone. “Little brat…” he muttered to himself.

That afternoon, the two sat at Britney’s favorite sidewalk café and enjoyed a glass of wine
as they waited for their meal.

“OK,” He said, lighting a cigarette, “Now tell me what’s so important that I had to drive all the way across town.”

“Well, first off I had my people do some checking up on you.”

Antonio raised an eyebrow. “Your people?”

Britney suddenly realized she had accidentally jumped the gun. She tried to cover herself. “Uh, yeah… you know, my people, Triela and Claes.”

“Who are they?”

“My friends from where I live.”

“Ah.”

“Anyway, they tell me that as far as realtors go, you’re a very reputable and well established.”

“Your people are too kind.”

“What I want to know is how good are you at keeping your clients secrets?”

“Could you be a little more specific?”

“Let’s say your client wanted to buy a house as a gift, and surprise someone with it.”

“I’d tell them that’s pretty stupid.”

“Why?”

“A house is a major investment, an important life decision. It’s not the kind of thing you want to spring on someone.”

“For arguments sake, let’s just say that the person in question would love it. Would you keep your mouth shut?”

“Is there a mortgage involved?”

"No.”

Antonio though about for a moment then said, “I still think it would be a bad idea, but I wouldn’t talk to anyone the buyer didn’t want me to. Why are you asking me this?”

“I want to know if you’ll help me get Biffs birthday present.”

“Oh, so that’s what this is about.” He said, half smiling, “Of course I will. But you know, you could have just asked me on the phone instead of dragging me all the way over here.”

“I like doing business face to face.”

“Is that right?” He said, now looking slightly annoyed. “Well then let’s get down to business. Have you decided on anything?”

“No, that’s why I need you.”

“OK then, how much are you looking to spend?”

“Actually, money’s no object.”

“Little miss big bucks huh?” He said with a laugh. “Alright then, what did you get him last year?”

“A watch.” She answered, somewhat confused.

“A watch, huh?” He said, rubbing his chin, “OK, how does this sound – A new band.”

“A new what?”

“You know, a new band for his watch.” He held out his wrist and showed her his own. “Tell you what, we’ll go to D&G and get him something designer.”

“Tony…”

“Hey don’t worry, if you’re short a few euros I’ll help you out.”

Britney pinched the bridge of her nose. “I think we’re on two completely different pages here.”

“Oh, well then how about a nice tie?”

“I want to buy him a freaking house Tony!” She snapped.

There were several beats of silence.

“A house?” He finally asked, looking completely clueless.

“Yeah.”

“You want to buy Biff… a house?”

“Yes, a house. You know, those things you sit around all day selling?”

Antonio found this cute and more then a little touching, coming from an orphaned girl who was a ward of the state. “I think that’s very sweet Britney, I really do, but I’m afraid that’s a tad bit outside of your budget.”

“No, it’s not.”

“Yes, it is. Look, I know houses are cool and all, but so are ties.”

“You’re still not understanding me…”

“Let me see if I can explain this to you.” He said, trying a different approach. “Most of the properties my agency deals with are what you would call high-end. They start in the neighborhood of €500,000, that’s around $720,000 U.S., and it’s all up hill from there. Way up hill.”

“Like I said, money’s no object.”

“What do you plan on doing, robbing a bank?”

“No, I plan on writing a check.”

When he saw how serious she was, he reached over and took her wine glass. “I think you’ve probably had enough to drink.”

Little Britney looked at him and sighed. “Tony, you’re going to find out about me sooner or later, so I guess this is as good a time as any to tell you…”

Antonio did not know it then, but a certain young girl was about to change his life forever.

THE END

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Mon 24 Aug 2009 - 2:12

Soooo, if Biff's in a new house outside of the compound, who's going to keep watch over Little Britney and keep Amadeo away from her?

Evil

The Power of Claes Compels You!!!
boomer_gonz

Male

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Mon 24 Aug 2009 - 2:54

Thanks a lot, Danjo. I'm never going to look at Amadeo the same way again. Laughing

There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel like it.
Nachtsider

Male

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Mon 24 Aug 2009 - 3:50

boomer_gonz wrote:Soooo, if Biff's in a new house outside of the compound, who's going to keep watch over Little Britney and keep Amadeo away from her?

Evil
I’m going on the assumption that like Hillshire, most of the handlers also have living arrangements outside of the SWA. In this particular story arc Biff is currently living in a small, somewhat shabby apartment. An apartment Britney hates.

As far as Amadeo is concerned, he may be the one who needs protection. Razz
Nachtsider wrote: Thanks a lot, Danjo. I'm never going to look at Amadeo the same way again.
My pleasure Nacht. Very Happy

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Mon 24 Aug 2009 - 13:03

Another good one, Danjo.

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Mon 24 Aug 2009 - 17:41

Thanks Elfen. Very Happy

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama on Thu 3 Sep 2009 - 4:02

Still my favorite thread.

Strive for your next breath.  Believe that with it you can do more than with the last one.  Use your breath to power your capacities: capacity to kill, to maim, to destroy.

T-Minus 15.193792102158E+9 years until the universe closes!

Marathon
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Forum Posts : 1053

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Marcello

Comments : Everybody's favorite crew chief. Without him, the flyboys are powerless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Fri 4 Sep 2009 - 6:55

Wileama wrote:Still my favorite thread.
Thanks Wileama. I’m putting the finishing touches on the next installment and hopefully it will be posted sometime this weekend. Very Happy

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 6 Sep 2009 - 10:50

Partners In Crime

It was seven o’clock when Antonio arrived at Biffs apartment. The two of them, along with little Britney, had planned to spend a relaxing evening at a nice restaurant followed by a movie, but Antonio was far form relaxed.

Earlier that day, Britney had told him a wild story about her supposed true identity – Daughter of the late Matthew Kensington and heir to the Kensington Technologies fortune. Of course, he had not believed her. He wrote it off to nothing more then a troubled young girl acting out in order to get some attention, but once he got home and started to research her on the internet, it wasn’t long before he realized she was indeed telling the truth. The pictures that appeared on the screen were unmistakable. The young girl in the evening gown standing between Matthew Kensington and Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger was the same pest he had just lunched with. The same brat who had once threatened to break his legs, posed on beaches around the world on a myriad of surfing websites. This girl, who he assumed was an insignificant orphan off the streets, was practically American royalty. Even as he knocked on the door, he was still having a hard time getting his mind around it.

It was Britney who answered. “Buona sera, Tony.”

“Ciao, Britney.” He said, standing outside the door staring intently at her.

“Well, are you going to come in or what?”

“Uh, yeah…” He walked in, but still kept his eyes glued on her. By the look on his face, you would think he had just seen her for the first time.

“Biff’s taking a quick shower, he won’t be too long.”

“No hurry.” He said, half listening.

“What is it Tony, you see something you like?” She asked with a flirtatious smile. “You know, if you give me half a chance I’m sure I could turn you over to the dark side.”

She laughed as he looked down at the floor in embarrassment. “Come on in and have a seat.” She took his arm and led him to the living area where she maneuvered him in front of the couch and pushed him down. She then sat crossed legged facing him.

“So,” she asked, leaning towards him, “I take it you Googled me?”

“I did a lot more then that.”

“And what conclusion did you come to?”

“That you’re… Britney Kensington.”

“Congratulations,” She said, patting him on the back, “You move to the head of the class.”

“I guess I shouldn’t have doubted you.”

“I believe your exact words were that I was full of shit.”

“Sorry, Brit”

“Brit?” She sat up straight and with a sudden indignation said, “Why don’t you try, Miss Kensington.”

“Oh… sorry, Miss Kensington.”

She held the stern look for as long as she could, then burst out laughing. “I’m just kidding you idiot! God, lighten up.”

He made a weak attempt at a smile. “I’m sorry, but I’m finding all of this very difficult to believe.”

“What’s not to believe?”

“Well for one, what are you doing here?”

“I’m waiting for my guy’s to take me out on the town.”

“No, I mean what the hell are you doing living in that state run agency?”

“It beats living in this crappy apartment.” She punched the cushion of the couch. “You try sleeping on this sometime.”

“You have three estates in America.”

“I also have a beauty mark on my tushie, but I don’t brag about that either.”

“Why aren’t you there?”

“Let‘s just say I‘m going though an Italian phase. You know, bohemian type stuff. ”

He looked at her and shook his head. “You’re not going to give me a straight answer, are you?”

“Nope.” She said with a smile. “And now that we’ve gotten all that out of the way, let’s talk about our little deal.”

“Oh, that.” He had been so taken aback by Britney’s revelation that he completely forgot about that part of the earlier conversation. He had told her that if she was who she claimed to be, he would keep quiet about her and help with the purchasing of a house. It was a promise he was suddenly regretting.

“I’m sorry Brit, but I can’t help you.”

“Why not?”

“Because he’ll kill me.”

“But you promised.”

“Listen, I won’t tell Biff I know you’re Bruce Wayne until after his birthday, but as far as the house is concerned, you’re on your own.”

“So you lied to me?”

“I only said that because I thought you were… you know… insane.”

“You want to see a crazy person?” She said, grabbing his collar. “I’ll show you crazy! If you back out on me now, I’ll buy that Agency of yours and fire your ass! I’ll make your life a living hell!”

“I think you already have.”

“Oh no, you ain’t seen nothing yet!”

He pulled her hand away from his shirt. “If that’s the way you feel, then do what you have to.”

Little Britney could see that this first approach had failed miserably. She had never been any good at threatening people, so she decided to go with a tried and true method that always brought Biff down like a house of cards. She put her arms around one of his and rested her head on his shoulder.

“I’m sorry I snapped at you like that Tony,” She said, “I really am, it’s just that you’re the only person in the world that can help me with this.”

“That’s not true.”

“Yes it is.” She snuggled up closer to him. “You’re the best realtor in Italy - you’re the best in the whole world.”

“Look, I can get you the names of some really excellent people…”

“I don’t want them,” She said with a pout, “I want you!”

“Britney…”

“Alright, I guess I’ll just forget it.” She snuck a peek at Antonio and saw that she was on the right track.

“I won’t get him a present this year.” She said, still hanging onto his arm. “He’ll probably think I don’t love him anymore and stop being my big brother. He’ll go back to the United States and I’ll lose both of you.”

“Oh, come on!” He said, more then a little exasperated.

“Don’t worry about me. I’ll just waste away in that orphanage, dying of a broken heart.”

When he looked down at the girl and was met by her large doe eyes, he knew that this was one battle he was not going to win. He hung his head.

“I guess if Biff is going to kick my ass, I might as well get full credit for it.”

She sprung up and wrapped her arms around his neck, hugging him tightly. “Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you!”

“Alright.” He said pulling her arms off. Displays of affection from young girls was not something he was very comfortable with.

“He’s going to love this, I just know it.” She bounced up and down on the shabby old couch. “And don’t worry, I’ll make sure he doesn’t get mad at you.”

“You will huh?”

“Trust me. I know how to handle Biff.”

“I might just believe you.” He said, thinking about how he had just been handled. “You know, this is going to take a lot of your time. Are you going to be able to…?”

Britney heard a door latch. “Shhh, here he comes.”

Biff walked into the living area.

“Hi, Tony.” He said warmly, “I‘m really sorry, I’ve been running late all day.”

“Oh, hey no problem, really. Me and Britney were just having a nice talk.”

Biff smiled, happy that she was becoming so accepting of Antonio. “What were you talking about?”

“Talking about?” Antonio asked, looking a bit rattled.

Little Britney jumped in. “We were talking about how good the calamari is at Antica Roma.”

“Yeah, calamari.” Antonio said, “It‘s next to impossible to do, but they seem to pull it off every time.” He gave a nervous laugh.

“Yeah, I guess they do.” Biff said, giving the two a curious look. Britney could tell that he was starting to sense something, like a bloodhound getting the first faint whiffs of the trial.

“Well, let’s get going.” She said, jumping up and pushing Biff to the door.

The three left the apartment and stood on the sidewalk.

“You guy’s wait here,” Biff said, “I’ll get the car.”

“OK, we’ll do that.” Antonio attempted to act nonchalant. “You go get the car, and we’ll… just kind of wait here… for you.”

Biff gave the two another long look. “Is there anything wrong?”

“No,” Britney said, “Everything’s peachy.”

“Yeah,” Antonio said, “If there was something wrong then I’d tell you, but since I’m not telling you that’s something’s wrong, then I guess there’s nothing wrong.”

Biff paused, and then walked off.

Once he had disappeared around the corner, Britney turned on Antonio. “Oh, that was real smooth!”

“I’m sorry, but I’m not really good at lying. I never have been”

“Well you better get good real quick, because for the next couple of months you’re going to be doing it out your ass!”

“Oh, Lord...” He said, holding his head.

“Stop being such a fag!” She said, swatting his arm, “Everything is going to be fine.”

“That’s easy for you to say. He’d never hit a girl.”

“He’s not going to hit anyone. Just try and relax.”

Antonio had a feeling that relaxation was something he was not going to be experiencing for quite some time. “Hey, now that I’ve signed my own death warrant, can I ask you a question?”

“Sure.”

“Why me?”

“I got the idea when Biff told me you were a realtor, so it’s kind of all your fault.”

They both saw the headlights coming down the street.

“Alright fine,” He said, “But you have an entire corporation that could do this for you overnight.”

“Don‘t you think I know that?”

“Then why?”

She suddenly looked up at him with an intensity that took him by surprise. “Because I’ve chosen you.”

Biffs car slowly rolled to a stop in front of them.

“What do you mean?” He asked, more confused then ever.

She tempered her intensity with a very subtle and mysterious smile.

“You’ll see.” She said, turning and walking to the car.

THE END

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Sun 6 Sep 2009 - 13:02

“Because I’ve chosen you.”
I think my cat says that to every mouse she catches before sending them to me!!!
Good Danjo!

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 6 Sep 2009 - 13:18

ElfenMagix wrote:I think my cat says that to every mouse she catches before sending them to me!!!Good Danjo!
The little twerp is like quicksand - get to close and you know what’s going to happen. Laughing

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SPARTAN 119 on Sun 6 Sep 2009 - 15:06

Danjo3 wrote:Meet Kevin Kensington

Now for some more little Britney. Actually, this story isn’t about her per say, it’s about her twin brother. That right OC lovers, the SWA has a new member – Kevin (Kevin and Britney, imagine that). It seems that when the Police came upon the grizzly scene at the Kensington home, little Britney’s twin brother Kevin was no where to be found. After he didn’t turn up for a few days, they just figured he was dead and forgot about him. Hey, we’re talking the Glendale P.D. here, what did you expect?

Anyway, fast forward to Milan, Italy. Section 2 has just stormed a Padania safe house and killed all the occupants. As they were leaving, they found a trap door in the floor. They opened it and found poor Kevin lying on the ground in chains, apparently being abused by terrorist perverts. By the way, any similarities this back story has to that of any other canon character is strictly coincidental. Long story short – they rescued him and made him a cyborg.

Even though Kevin is on mid-level conditioning and has a male handler, he’s still managed to stay arrow straight, and is dealing with the same runaway urges that his sister little Britney is. Now there are plenty of girls to choose from at the SWA, but Kevin, like the other Gunslinger Girl-boys at the Agency, has set his sights on the lovely Triela. Even though they have all struck out with her, he’s confident that his American good looks will win her over (and as we all know, no foreign girl on the planet can resist an American).

One evening, he screws up his courage and decides to make his move. He finds her in the chow hall with a cup of coffee and a very large book. He took a seat across from her.

“Hey, Triela.”

She looks up with that disarming smile of hers, “Hey, Kevin. What’s up?”

“Oh you know, same ol' stuff.” He said, “What’re you readin’?”

“Studying for my German exam.”

“Sounds fascinating.”

“Yeah right. I can hardly contain myself.” She said.

He laughed at this, but realized he was over doing it when she gave him a strange look. She took a sip of her coffee and went back to reading.

“Triela, I kind of wanted to ask you something.”

“Sure,” She said, “What is it?”

“We’ve known each other for a while now right?”

“Uh-huh.”

“And well… I really like you.”

“Well, I like you too, Kevin.” She said.

“Really?” He said with a slight blush.

“Of course.”

“Well in that case,” He said, rubbing his sweaty palms on his pant legs, “Maybe we could do something sometime.”

“Like what.”

“I was thinking like, a picnic.”

“A picnic huh?’ She said thinking, “That sounds like fun.”

I knew it, he was thinking to him self. She’s like putty in my hands. “We could do it this Saturday, down by the lake.”

“OK.” She said, “We’ll make it pot luck.”

“What do you mean?”

“You know, pot luck.” She said, “All us girls are pretty descent cooks, so we’ll bring the food, and you girl-boys can… well, do whatever it is you do.”

“Actually,” He said, “What I meant was just me and you.”

“You mean , as in alone?”

“Yeah.”

“Uh Kevin,” She asked, “Are you by chance asking me out on a date?”

“Well yeah, I guess I am.”

He noticed that Triela suddenly looked very uncomfortable. She absolutely despised the girl-boys, and it was usually at this point in the conversation where she would tell the offender to fuck-off and die, but Kevin was different from all the others - he was the blood brother of one of her sisters and technically, that made him her brother too. And besides, unlike the other gb’s, he was a pretty nice guy. Triela sighed. “That’s very sweet of you Kevin and I’m very flattered, but I’m… kind of with someone at the moment.”

“Oh.” All of Kevin’s hopes suddenly crashed down around him. “It’s one of the other girl-boys, isn’t it?”

“Not exactly.”

Kevin was momentarily confused. He then thought of his sister’s handler, Biff. “Is it one of the other girls?”

Triela laughed. “No, I’m afraid I don’t swing that way.”

“Well if it’s not a girl-boy or one of the girls, then who…” Triela saw the light come on, “Your handler?”

“Bingo.” She said, now slightly blushing herself.

This did not compute with Kevin. He in no way accepted the fact that Triela and Hillshire were a true couple. The way he figure it, sweet little Triela was under the influence of puppy love. She was simply fooling herself into thinking that romance existed where it obliviously did not. He felt that it was his duty to set her straight.

“I hate to tell you this Triela, but I think you’re mistaken about Mr. Hillshire.”

“How’s that?” She said.

“I think this romance of your’s is a one way street.” He said, “You see, Mr. Hillshire is a grown man and when a grown man has a girlfriend he… expects things from her. Things you can’t give him.

Triela smiled patiently, “Are you talking about sex, Kevin?”

“Well, yeah, I am.”

“Me and Vic happen to have a wonderful sex life.” She said.

You could hear Kevin’s jaw hit the floor. “You do!?”

“Yes. It’s a very important part of our relationship.”

“But… that’s impossible!” He said, trying to organize his thoughts.

“Well, for you maybe, but we’ve never had any problems with it.”

“No, no… I mean, he’s your handler.”

“Yes, Kevin,” She said, “He’s my handler who also happens to be my boyfriend.”

“Yeah, but you’re only fourteen… and he’s like a hundred.”

“Thirty-seven.” She corrected.

“Fine, but it’s still wrong.”

“So is being a fourteen year old mass murder,” She said, “But it happens. Listen Kevin, I used to buy into all the morality crap the Agency dishes out just like you do now, until one day I realized what it all was – crap. I made up my mind that if I was going to do their dirty work, then I was going to do it on my own terms and if they didn’t like it, well that was just too damn bad.”

Kevin was trying his best to get all of this straight in his mind. “It still doesn’t seem right.”

“Well then here’s an interesting fact for ya – Vic wasn’t even my first.”

“He wasn’t?”

“Nope. You see, before the two of us became official, we had a falling out of sorts and it was during that time I had a brief affair with Amadeo.”

“Amadeo!’ He said, “You mean the missionary of love dude?”

“That would be the one.” She said. “And before you ask, yes, he does live up to that name.”

Kevin desperately felt that he had to somehow salvage the situation. “You know, I can satisfy a woman too.”

“I’m sure you can,” She said, “It’s just that I’ve gotten used to lovers who can last a little more then fifteen seconds.”

This was like a slap on poor Kevin’s face. “For your information, I had a girlfriend back in California, and we were having sex, and could last a lot longer then fifteen seconds!”

“Really?” She said, “How much longer?”

“Two, sometimes three minutes.”

“You don’t say.” Triela said flatly.

“Sometimes five… if I'm drunk.”

“Oh, Lord.” She said rolling her eyes.

“OK, fine, so I’m no missionary of love. But name one other thing that Hillshire has that I don’t.”

“My love, Kevin.” She said quietly, “I’m in love with him.”

“That doesn’t count! Give me another reason.” Kevin tried to control his voice. In this girls presents, he felt himself acting more and more child like.

“OK, fine.” She said, “But after this, I think we need to change the subject.”

“Fine.”

“Now I’ve never considered my self as being shallow or materialistic; I’ve always been the type of person to follow my heart first. Would you agree with that?”

“Yeah,” He said, “I’d agree with that.”

“Good. That being said, and along with the other things we’ve talked about, I’ve also grown accustomed to being… pampered.”

Kevin suddenly thought he had found an opening. “Hold it right there! I happen to be very good at pampering. I’d pamper the absolute hell out of you!”

Triela waited for him to calm down. “I don’t think you’re understanding me Kevin. Let me try and clarify it for you.”

She took a deep breath and continued. “I know that you and the rest of the girl-boys are employed, but the fact is… you don’t make any money. In other words, you’re all broke. Vic, on the other hand, does make money. A whole lot of it, and he likes to spend it on me. Now I don’t believe that diamonds are a girls best friend, but they’re sure not her worst enemy.” She said, casually flicking the rather large gem stone in her ear lobe.

“My handler gives me an allowance.” He said sheepishly.

“No offence, Kevin, but your allowance isn’t going to buy me a Porsche for my sixteenth birthday.”

“He’s going to buy you a Porsche?!”

Triela nodded. This was the final nail in poor Kevin’s coffin lid.

“Yeah, well… for someone who’s not materialistic, you sure act like it!”

“Don’t you cop an attitude with me!” She snapped, “You were the one who asked. You know, I’ve really tried to be patient with you and all your girl-boy buddies, but I’m telling you right now – that patients is wearing real thin.

“It’s bad enough that you all are constantly screwing up…” She caught herself and back tracked, “That you are all having so much difficulty in the successful completion of your missions, but this harassment of me and the other girls is going to stop! I know you and your little friends think your real hot shit, but guess what – your not. This may come as a complete shock to you, but we all have our sights set a little bit higher then a bunch of snot-nosed, girl-boys!”

Kevin stared down at the table in silence. He was angry. He wanted to lash out at her, call her a stuck-up cunt, a fucking bitch. But he knew full well that if did say any of those things, he would start to cry, so he just sat in silence.

As for Triela, she felt the stab of regret almost as soon as the last word left her mouth. She realized that she had just maliciously wounded her brother.

“Kevin… I’m… I’m sorry.” She said. “I didn’t mean that. Really. I was just angry, that’s all. I’m sorry.”

He was still silent.

“Kevin, please…”

“You’re right.” He finally said, “And I’m the one who’s sorry. I didn’t mean to harass you. It’s just that I like you… and I thought you liked me too.”

“Oh, Kevin.” She said, feeling her maternal instinct kicking in, “I do like you, and I really want us to be friends, but you have to understand that’s all we’ll ever be – just friends. OK?”

“OK.”

“You know,” She said, “We can still do the picnic thing Saturday. I mean… we can all do it, if you want.”

“No, that’s alright. I've kind of lost my appetite.

As Kevin Walked down the corridor towards the girl-boy dorm he ran into little Britney.

“Hi, Kevin.”

“Hey, Brit.”

She eyed him closely, “What’s the matter?”

“Nothing,” He said, “I’m just tired. I think I’ll go lay down for a while.”

As he started to walk away, little Britney grabbed his arm, spun him around and gave him a hug.

“What was that for?” He asked.

“You just looked like you needed one.”

“You’re right, I did.”

As he walked down the hall, she called after him. “I’ll see you at dinner, OK?”

“Sure.” He said, being careful not to turn around.

It wouldn’t do for little Britney to see tears in her brother’s eyes.

THE END

Well, there you have it folks! Another gonzo tale from that wacky world we call Gunslinger Girl.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled story.

Pretty good, glad somebody's making a parody on all those Hillshire x Triela fics that seem to be a sort of GsG fanfic meme.

I'm not sure Hillshire would really have sex with Triela, even after Volume 10. I mean, he's still 37 and she's only 14. Though I'm not sure put it past Triela to try....
And, how would Hillshire be able to get his cyborg a Porsche, he may work for a secret agency, but he's still technically a soldier, and we all know how well their payed....
SPARTAN 119

Male

Forum Posts : 574

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Sun 6 Sep 2009 - 21:57

I like to think Triela's more prudent than that.

Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Mon 7 Sep 2009 - 0:32

SPARTAN 119 wrote:I'm not sure Hillshire would really have sex with Triela, even after Volume 10. I mean, he's still 37 and she's only 14. Though I'm not sure put it past Triela to try....
And, how would Hillshire be able to get his cyborg a Porsche, he may work for a secret agency, but he's still technically a soldier, and we all know how well their payed....
The B&B experience means never having to ask why. Laughing

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Mon 7 Sep 2009 - 19:40

Danjo3 wrote:
SPARTAN 119 wrote:I'm not sure Hillshire would really have sex with Triela, even after Volume 10. I mean, he's still 37 and she's only 14. Though I'm not sure put it past Triela to try....
The B&B experience means never having to ask why. Laughing
Preach it brother!

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 20 Sep 2009 - 10:41

Britney in Wonderland

As usual, it had been a busy morning for Triela. She had awoken before sunrise, and after a quick shower that she more or less slept through, was off and running. The indoor range, CQC, and a long, boring Italian history class were all on her schedule. And of course it didn’t help that she was up past 2:00 am the night before completing a writing assignment she had put off till the last minute. But the nice thing about this particular day was that she had the afternoon off, and she could think of no better way to spend it then taking a much needed cat nap. It was the perfect time of day she thought to herself, considering that the dorm would be deserted and free of the commotion evening would bring.

As she got to the top of the stairs she suddenly froze, hearing what sounded like one of the girls in pain. She sprinted down the hall, tilting her head from side to side in an effort to pin point which room the sound was coming from. She quickly zeroed in on the source – it was little Britney’s room.

She immediately tried the knob, but found it locked. She then started beating on the door with her fist. "Britney! Britney, are you in there!?"

The room was suddenly silent.

"Britney?!"

"Yeah, I’m in here." Britney said, sounding as though she were out of breath.

"Are you OK?"

"Yeah, I’m fine, really."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive. I just had a… cramp in my leg, that’s all."

Something about the situation struck Triela as odd. She knew Britney would never make such a fuss over a cramp, so she gently put her ear to the door and listened. Sure enough, she caught the faint sound of a distinctly male voice. She stepped back with her hands on her hips, feeling more then a little irritated. There was no doubt in her mind who it was - it was Amadeo, and Britney was messing with him again despite the fact that Biff had forbidden it. She was fast becoming frustrated with her wayward sister.

"Well, as long as you’re sure everything’s cool."

"Don’t worry, its cool." the muffed voice said, "But thanks for asking."

Triela went back to her own room and shut the door loud enough for Britney to hear. She then cracked it just enough for her to peek out into the hallway. A few moments later, a man stuck his head out and looked both ways, checking to make sure the coast was clear. When she saw who it was, she almost let out an audible gasp. He stepped out and, tucking his shirt into his pants, quickly walked to the stairs.

It was Alessandro Ricci.

Triela knew that Britney had a sexual appetite, but this was ridiculous. Having sex with Amadeo was one thing, but doing it with another girl’s handler was going too far. She went back to the room and found that the door had been left ajar. She looked in and saw Britney pulling up her panties.

"What’s up, Brit?" She asked, much louder then she needed to.

Little Britney nearly jumped back out of her underwear. "Oh, Triela, you scared me."

"Sorry about that." She said walking in. "So, how’s that cramp of yours?"

"It’s… all better now."

"That's good. It must have been pretty bad with all that noise you were making."

"It was, but like I said, it’s fine now."

Triela pulled a chair out from the table, sat down and stared at her.

"What?"

"You mind telling me what Sandro was doing in here?"

"Oh, him," She said, nervously picking her bra up off the floor, "He was just kind of… visiting."

"You always get naked for visitors?"

Britney sat on the edge of her bed knowing that once again she had been caught red-handed.

"Brit, can I ask you something?"

"I guess." She said, avoiding eye contact with her sister.

"Have you lost your mind!?"

"No…"

"Then what the hell are you thinking?"

"I wish I knew." She answered, fastening her bra.

"Do you have any idea what Petra would do if she ever found out about this?"

"Well, I suppose…. she’d be a little upset."

"A little upset?" Triela said, leaning forward, "She’d fucking kill you! No talk, no excuses, just plain old death!"

She watched as Britney stood up and gathered her gym shorts and GIS t-shirt off the floor and threw them in the hamper.

"How long has this been going on?"

"It hasn’t been." She went to the dresser and took out a pink tank top and a pair of jean shorts. "This was the only time."

"Don‘t give me that."

"I’m serious," She said, "I didn’t even mean for it to happen."

"Then why did it?"

"It was a… moment of weakness."

"How so?"

"I really did have a cramp." Britney said, slipping into her top, "It happened while I was working out at the gym. Sandro was there at the time and he offered to massage it for me and I said he could and… one thing sort of lead to another."

Triela shook her head. "Christ, Brit…"

"Well I’m only human." She stepped into her shorts and pulled them up. "Do you know how long it’s been since the last time I was laid?"

Triela raised her arm and looked at her watch. "About five minutes."

"I mean before this."

"I can’t say I do."

"Two months. Two very long months." She said as she retrieved her flip-flops from under the bed. "God, I was starting to climb the walls."

"Wait a sec," Triela said after thinking for a moment, "It’s been longer then that since you got busted with Amadeo."

"I know," Britney said looking down at the floor sheepishly, "We tried being just friends, but things ended up getting a little too friendly."

Triela let her head fall onto the table. "You know what? I think maybe you should just go to R&D and have them sew it shut."

"It’s not my fault." She said in a pathetic voice.

Triela’s head popped up. "Yeah? Well you try telling that to Petra and see if it stops her from beating the shit out of you."

Britney paled a bit. Having the redhead gunning for her was something she did not even want to think about. "You won’t tell anyone, will you?"

"Of course not." She said with a sigh, "You think I want your homicide on my head?"

"Thanks."

"But I want you to promise me, right here and now that you won’t go near that man again. Ever!"

"Like I said, it was just a moment…"

"I don’t want to hear anymore about your damn weakness!" Triela said angrily, "The only thing I want to hear from you is a promise!"

"Alright," She said, a bit shaken, "I promise I won’t go near him again."

"I’m serious, Brit. This isn’t some kind of little game – someone could really get hurt."

"I know." She said, "I’ll try to be good."

"At this point I’d just be happy if you could manage to make it through the rest of the day with your pants on."

Little Britney began to pout, which in turn triggered Triela’s maternal instinct. She stood up and walked over to her.

"Knock it off." She said as she stroked Britney’s hair. "Come on, I’ll buy you a cup of coffee."

As the two walked down the hall, Triela asked, "You are on birth control aren’t you?"

"Of course."

"Good. The last thing this world needs is a Sandro Jr. on the loose."

True to her promise, Britney never again had relations with Alessandro. That is not to say the opportunity had not presented it’s self – it had. But through sheer will power, and a healthy fear of Petra, she was able to turn and walk away. A few weeks after the incident, she and Triela were on the roof of the dorm working on their tans. During the course of conversation, Triela had asked how Alessandro rated in the sack, to which Britney replied, "I was only with him once, but let’s just say there’s a good reason why Petra is always running around with that stupid smile on her face."

THE END

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 20 Sep 2009 - 10:42

Don’t worry folks, Britney is still working on Biff’s birthday present. She just got a little sidetracked.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 30 Sep 2009 - 15:11

I've been reading my way through this and I've just gotta stop to compliment you on your dialogue. It pulls no punches and really makes the characters come alive.

Oh and I lol'ed HARD at the intermission

“I guess ol’ Yu really keeps you jumping, huh?”

“Boy, you’re not kidding.” She said, “I almost miss the days when Petra was headlining.”

“Well, you’d be the only one.” We shared a laugh over that.

hahahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Wed 30 Sep 2009 - 15:32

First Amedeo and not 'Sandro?
Damn Danjo... Whats next with Britney- she hitting on the medical staff?

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Thu 1 Oct 2009 - 2:37

ElfenMagix wrote:First Amedeo and not 'Sandro?
Could be. And truth be told, she’s never ruled out a little experimentation, so you never know.

BTW, I should have the next installment out this weekend.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Fri 2 Oct 2009 - 2:07

Kuransu wrote:I've been reading my way through this and I've just gotta stop to compliment you on your dialogue. It pulls no punches and really makes the characters come alive.
Sorry Kuransu, I didn’t mean to ignore ya dude. Thanks for the kind words and yeah, I do tend to go heavy on the dialogue for just that reason.

BTW, nice job on Leaning to Live. I’ve always been a big fan of stories done in first-person. The first two I ever wrote were told from Henrietta and Triela’s POV. I’ve always felt I should’ve done Britney that way, but I guess I’m just too lazy.

Last edited by Danjo3 on Fri 2 Oct 2009 - 10:57; edited 1 time in total

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Fri 2 Oct 2009 - 3:39

Danjo3 wrote:
ElfenMagix wrote:First Amedeo and not 'Sandro?
Could be. And truth be told, she’s never ruled out a little experimentation, so you never know.

I wonder what Brittany would do if her advances were turned down. Biff was one thing, but anybody else...

boomer_gonz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Fri 2 Oct 2009 - 6:28

boomer_gonz wrote:I wonder what Brittany would do if her advances were turned down. Biff was one thing, but anybody else...
Actually, she wouldn’t give a shit. She’d simply move on to her next target. Now if she were in love with someone, like she was with Biff, that would be a different story but as I said before, she has no interest what so ever in romance.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Fri 2 Oct 2009 - 11:09

Danjo3 wrote:
boomer_gonz wrote:I wonder what Brittany would do if her advances were turned down. Biff was one thing, but anybody else...
Actually, she wouldn’t give a shit. She’d simply move on to her next target. Now if she were in love with someone, like she was with Biff, that would be a different story but as I said before, she has no interest what so ever in romance.

The only thing I can think of at this moment is "Aww, poor Brittany."

boomer_gonz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Fri 2 Oct 2009 - 11:23

boomer_gonz wrote:The only thing I can think of at this moment is "Aww, poor Brittany."

I don't know. She seems to be getting all she wants so it sounds more like an "embarrassment of riches". Wink

What? I like donuts! - Betty Suarez
If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Scissors of victory! - Yui Hirasawa
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10894

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Fri 2 Oct 2009 - 12:39

Deep down she wants to be in love again, heck we all do (being in love with Biff was the best time of her life) but she’s far to gun shy to even think about it at this point. So all things considered, yeah she’s pretty happy.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 4 Oct 2009 - 11:16

Gifts of the Heart

It had been quite the ordeal, but little Britney was now the proud owner of a beautiful seaside villa not far from Lido di Ostia. She had not been in attendance the day before when the house was closed on. Instead, two corporate lawyers from KT represented her. For reasons Antonio did not yet understand, her legal team had gone to great lengths to make sure her name was in no way connected directly to the villa. Unlike Britney’s three homes in America, this one would simply be the property of Kensington Technologies until it was officially signed over to Biff sometime after his birthday.

After Antonio had filled her in on the previous day’s transaction, she had talked him into taking her to the villa again for another look around. Britney had fallen in love with the place almost from the first moment she laid eyes it. It was picturesque a two-story Tuscan style home with a large front yard sporting several Indian Date Palms. The first floor had a living room, dining area, kitchen and den. Four bedrooms occupied the second floor. large French doors in the living room led out to the back pool area and its breathtaking view of the Mediterranean. Britney originally had her sights set on a much larger dwelling, but Antonio had convinced her that it just wasn’t Biff’s style. “Look at the cracker box he’s living in now.” He had told her.

Despite the villas modest size, its price tag was staggering. When Antonio informed her of the cost, he had half expected her to faint, but instead she simply shrugged it off. He had to keep reminding himself that what seemed like a fortune to most people, was more or less pocket change to her.

Britney stepped out onto the back patio and took a deep breath. The smell of salt air and the sound of surf always gave her a rush of excitement. As she looked down at the waves breaking on the beach, she could almost feel her board under her feet.

“Isn’t it beautiful?” She said to Antonio who had walked up behind her.

“It’s lovely.” He answered, “Biff is a lucky man. I just wish I could say the same for myself.”

“Would you just stop already!” She said with a scowl. “God, you are the biggest baby.”

“I’m not a baby, Brit. I’m more what you’d call a dead man walking.”

“You’re more what I’d call a…” Britney suddenly stopped as she noticed a woman coming down the stairs.

“Oh, I thought I head someone down here.”

“Vanessa?”

“Hello Miss Kensington, it’s nice to see you.”

Britney looked nervously at Antonio and then back at the woman. “I guess I forgot you were supposed to be here today.”

“Actually I’m just finishing up.” She was juggling a brief case and several large books of color chips and fabric swatches. There was also a digital camera hanging from her wrist.

“Well then don’t let us hold you up.”

“Aren’t you going to introduce me, Brit?” Antonio could tell that this was a meeting she did not expect or want to take place.

“Oh, right,” She took a deep breath, “Tony, this is Vanessa Graham, one of my employees. Vanessa, this is Tony Bonacchi, my realtor.”

“Nice to meet you Mr. Bonacchi.”

“The pleasure is all mine.”

Little Britney then took Vanessa’s arm. “I’m sure you probably have a lot to do so…”

Antonio grabbed Britney by the collar and pulled her back. “Brit, please. Where are your manners?”

Vanessa was more then a little surprised that this Italian realtor was not only man-handling Ms. Kensington, but also addressing her as ‘Brit’.

“So, Ms. Graham,” Antonio asked with his usual charming smile, “If you don’t mind my asking, what exactly do you do for KT?”

“I’m in charge of interior design.”

“Is that a fact?” He said looking down at a squirming Britney. “That must be fascinating work.”

“Oh it is.” She said. “Of course I usually do office space, but home design is what I originally studied for.”

“Well isn’t that convenient.”

“It sure is,” Britney said, again taking her arm and pulling her to the door, “It was nice seeing you again Vanessa.”

“It was nice to see you too Miss Kensington.” She said, thoroughly confused as to what was going on. As they got to the door and Britney opened it, Vanessa suddenly stopped. She managed to reach into her pocket and pull out a card. “This is the hotel I’ll be staying at. I’ll call you on Wednesday and we can…”

“Excellent, you do that.” She hustled the woman out and shut the door.

Little Britney walked back into the living room swinging her arms back and forth. “So, what were we talking about again?”

“I don’t know what we were talking about, but now we’re talking about Vanessa.”

“What about her?”

“For starters, what was she doing here?”

“Oh, you know, just kind of looking around.”

“You telling me you flew her all the way from Los Angeles just so she could look around?”

“Actually, she’s based at our Atlanta office.”

“Oh, well that’s different.” He said sarcastically.

“Well what am I supposed to do?” She said throwing up her arms. “Only an asshole would give an empty house to a man who barely has enough stuff to fill a closet.”

“So she’s doing the whole house?”

“Yes, if you must know.”

“Furniture too?”

“Yeah.”

“Let me take a wild guess here. You gave that woman a big fat blank check and told her to go crazy, right?”

“Why don’t you stop being so nosey.” She turned and walked back towards the patio.

“Listen you little bitch,” He said following after her, “I have every right to be nosey. It’s my head on the chopping block here.”

“I hope you do get your head cut off." She said over her shoulder, "Maybe it’ll finally shut that yap of yours!”

“You just keep it up.” He took out a cigarette and lit it. “I don’t know if you’re aware of it, but Biff’s given me permission to kick that little ass of yours if you get on my nerves.”

“I’m real scared.” She knelt down by the side of the pool and swished her hand in the water.

“You know, you’re making a sweet little profit off this deal.” She said. “That should more then make up for any pain and suffering Biff puts you through.”

“Yeah, well it would have.”

“What do you mean by that?” She stood up and turned towards him.

“I mean I’m not making a profit. I’m not making anything.”

“Of course you are. You’re getting a commission.”

“No, I’m not.”

“It was in the paperwork. William told me that…”

“He told you about the money my agency is getting, not me.”

“Is your agency trying to screw you? Because if they are…”

“No one is screwing anyone, Brit” He dropped his cigarette and snuffed it under his shoe. “It was my decision.”

He walked back inside with Britney following behind.

“Why would you do that?” She asked quietly.

“Don’t worry about it.”

“Tell me. I have a right to know.”

“Because I’m not taking your money, alright!” He said, raising his voice. “Now let’s just drop it.”

He picked his briefcase up off the floor and set it on the kitchen pass-through. As he opened it, he was suddenly startled by the sound of Britney’s voice.

“You big jerk!” She shouted.

He turned to find her standing there with hands balled into fists and tears in her eyes.

“Take it easy, Brit.”

“No, I won’t!” She said, her voice starting to crack. “That was your money, I wanted you to have it!”

“Come on now, it’s not that big a deal.” He walked up to her and put is hands on her shoulders.

“It is,” She said, letting her head hang down, tears falling onto the hard wood floor, “You did all this for me.”

Antonio’s deal with Kensington Technologies was one of the biggest scores of his career, and not just for the money. His superiors now saw him as a man who had connections and could make things happen. When he informed them that he was tuning down his commission, they thought he had taken leave of his senses. The best excuse he could come up with was that he had an even bigger and better deal in the works with KT and it would more then make up for his loss. Later down the line, he would simply inform them that it had fallen thorough, and they would all tell him how sorry they were that he had taken such a bath.

He knew the little heiress would eventually find out as well, and expected the same type of cold reaction from her. He could not have been more mistaken.

“I had no idea it meant that much to you.” He said.

“Well it does.” She said though her sobs.

When it came to dealing with young girls, Antonio was at a complete loss, and the emotional roller coaster of adolescence only made thing worse. As a matter of fact, he did not even like children all that much and steered clear of them whenever he could. But that was before Britney. She was a girl he was not going to be able to ignore, no matter how hard he tried. This mysterious American seemed bound and determined to turn his life upside down. He knew something strange was going on between her and Biff, but he could not figure out what exactly it was. Biff was supposed to be a social worker and Britney one of his cases, but he could see that they were far too close for that to be the truth. Hugging, kissing, holding hands, and referring to each other as siblings was definitely not what one would call professional behavior. And what was an heiress doing at that agency in the first place?

Even though these questions were constantly nagging at him, one thing was certain – he was in love with Biff, and Biff and Britney were a package deal. From here on in, like it or not, she was going to be a part of his life.

“Listen,” He said to her, “I know we haven’t seen eye to eye on this thing, and I know I’ve done a lot of bitching but the truth is, I think what you’re doing here is really sweet.”

Britney sniffed and shrugged her shoulders.

“I really do, and I’m touched by how much you and Biff care for each other. I guess what I’m saying is… I don’t want your money, I’m just happy to be part of this.”

“Really?” When his eyes met hers, he could see that the wall she had put up around her had come down. She was no longer the formidable heiress, she was simply a child.

“Yeah.” He said as he wiped a tear from her face. “Tell you what, let’s just say that the work I’ve done is my present to Biff, OK?

“OK.” She rested her cheek on his hand that was still on her shoulder.

He then put his fingers under her chin and tilted her head up. “And when you get the card, we’ll both sign it, alright?”

“Deal.” She said.

“Good. Now why don’t you stop with the water works and give me a smile.”

When she did, Antonio wondered why he had never noticed before just how pretty her smile really was.

“Well,” He said looking at his watch, “I guess I should be getting you back.”

“Bend down.” She suddenly said.

“What?”

“Bend down.”

When he leaned towards her, she took his face in her hands and gently kissed him on the cheek. “Thank you, Tony.” The intensity was suddenly there again just like before, her eyes locked him fast, but this time he was not confused at all. This time he understood.

“You’re very welcome.” Though he was still not too crazy about children, he had to admit that being kissed by Britney was probably something he could get used to.

“Are you in a hurry right now?” She asked.

“Not really. Why?”

“I was wondering if maybe you wanted to stop and get some ice cream.”

Antonio didn’t know it, but up until that moment, ice cream was an honor that Britney had reserved exclusively for her big bother.

“Sure,” He said, “I’d like that a lot.”

As the two walked out the door, he felt Britney’s hand slip into his. He was finally beginning to understand the strange spell this young girl had over Biff.

A spell he himself was starting to fall under.

THE END

Last edited by Danjo3 on Mon 12 Oct 2009 - 3:53; edited 1 time in total

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 11 Oct 2009 - 14:49

Training Day

Taking Britney to the range went against Biff’s better judgment, but as always he found it impossible to say no to his little sister. Though he was more then a little apprehensive, he could not help but smile at her enthusiasm as she loaded her SIG with live ammunition. He knew how badly she wanted to useful to the Agency, and how she longed to be as good as the other girls. She had once surprised him by asking if he would love her more if she was. He had held her tightly and assured her that nothing in the world could make him love her more then he already did. His agreeing to take her to the range was more a profession of faith in her then a belief that she could possibly become more of an operative then she was.

“Are you all set?”

“Yes Sir.” It had been ages since she had addressed him as Sir, but he could tell that she was doing her best to put forth a professional demeanor.

When she lifted the gun towards the target, Biff came up behind her and put his hands on hers, helping her to aim.

“Biff, I can do it myself.” She said, kissing his arm. “It hasn’t been that long.”

“Right,” He took a few steps back, “Well then whenever you’re ready.”

After a moment of intense concentration, she took her first shot, which sailed far to the left of the target.

“That was good.” Biff said. “Now try again. Take a deep breath, then a half breath and hold it.”

“OK.” She pulled the trigger sending the next shot far to the right.

“That was… better.” He said with a furrowed brow. “OK, again. Remember, line up the sights.”

“I know, I know.”

“Alright, just relax.”

She squeezed off a round that whizzed over the top of the target.

Biff shook his head, “Brit, you’re aiming for that black silhouette in front of you, right?”

“Of course I am.” She said, giving him a dirty look.

Biff stepped up next to her to get a better look at things. “Go.”

The bullet again pulled to the right, though not a far as the first.

“Well I see a big problem right now.” He said, “You’re closing your eyes sweetheart. How do you expect to hit anything with your eyes shut?”

“I can’t help it. It’s so loud.”

“Sure it’s loud. It’s a gun, they’re like that.”

“You don’t have to be mean.”

“I’m not being mean sweetheart.” He picked up a pair of ear muffs off the bench. “Here, put these on.”

“I’m not going to wear those.”

“Why not?”

“Because I won’t have those in the field. And anyway, they’ll mess up my hair.”

“The hell with your hair. Your not going to do me any good in the field if you’re scared of your weapon.”

Britney began to pout. “Why don’t you stop yelling at me?”

“I’m not yelling at you sweetheart.” He ran his hand though his hair, “I’m just trying to help you.”

Biff took a deep breath. “OK, let’s try to refocus here. Now get your target acquisition.”

She took her stance and aimed at the target. “OK.”

“Now remember, eyes open, center mass.”

She pulled the trigger. This time, it actually went under.

“I’ll be damned.” Biff said. "You know, with five shots I would think you’d have hit it once by accident.”

“You’re yelling at me again.”

“No I’m not.”

“Yes you are!” She spun around towards him. Unfortunately she forgot to lower her weapon. It promptly discharged and sent a bullet smashing though Biff’s windshield and exiting out the back window, on it’s way to god knows where. He instinctively snatched the gun from her.

“Oh my God!” Britney put her hands to her mouth and stared at the car.

Biff slowly looked up at the sky and reached deep down to muster all the composure that he could.

“I’m so sorry.” She said, cautiously looking up at him. He continued to gaze up at the sky.

“Biff?” She reached over and stoked his arm. “Say something.”

He looked down at the gun in his hand. His fist impulse was to throw it with a all of his might onto the concrete strip they were standing on, but he knew he could not do that. It was her gun, the one he had first given her. It was the Fratello equivalent to a wedding ring.

He held the pistol out in his hand. “Do you think you can disarm this without killing either one of us?”

“Yes Sir.” She took the weapon from him.

Once they were back at Biff’s Fiat, he retrieved a tire iron from the trunk and knocked out a porthole sized opening in the spider webbed glass. They used a Teen Vogue magazine that
Britney had left in the car to brush the glass off the seats.

“You're mad at me, aren’t you?” She said as they rode back to the compound,

“No, I’m not.”

“Yes you are,” She was pushing glass around with her feet. “I ruined your car.”

“No you didn’t” He was leaning forward to see out of the hole. “It’s a quick fix. Probably won’t take more then a day.”

A short time later the car pulled up in front of the dorm. Britney was looking down at her folded hands in her lap.

“I let you down, didn’t I.”

Biff sighed. He put his arm around her shoulder and pulled her close. “Brit, all I’ve ever asked of you is that you do your best, and I think that’s exactly what you did.”

“Really?” she said, returning his hug.

“Yeah. Of course I’m going to have to give you a refresher course on gun safe before we go out again.”

Little Britney looked up at him with a smile. “You’ll take me out again?”

“Sure I will,” He kissed he forehead, “I’m not giving up on you that easy.”

Biff knew that training his little sister was a waste of time, but as long as she believed, that was all that mattered. When they first started to work together, he was put off by how inept she was. He now saw it as a blessing. When they went on missions, he was the one who did the killing while she stayed on the sidelines, well out of harms way.

And as long as he lived, that’s the way it was going stay.

THE END

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Sun 11 Oct 2009 - 19:45

Two great works there, Danjo!
thumbs up to you and them.

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 11 Oct 2009 - 21:06

I love this series. It flows so naturally. I'm curious, do you write each chapter all in one chunk? Or a little at a time?

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Mon 12 Oct 2009 - 2:26

Thanks guys. And B&B thank you.
Kuransu wrote:I'm curious, do you write each chapter all in one chunk? Or a little at a time?
I usually take my time, but I pretty much just threw this one together. (I’m sure you can tell)

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 25 Oct 2009 - 10:27

Biff’s Birthday Part 1

Little Britney was having a hard time sitting still in the living room of the new villa. Roughly an hour earlier, at seven in the morning, she had called Biff and asked him to meet her there. Of course the address she had given him was a complete mystery.

“Where exactly are you, sweetheart?”

“You’ll find out when you get here.”

“This isn’t some kind of surprise party is it?”

“No… but I think you’re going to be surprised.”

Antonio, who had a glass of scotch in his hand, was trying to determine whether one of the paintings that hung on the wall was genuine or simply a reproduction. “Why don’t you sit down? You’re wearing a rut in the floor.”

“I can’t, I’m too nervous.”

“So am I, but you don’t see me bouncing off the walls.”

“Well maybe if I was hitting the sauce, I wouldn’t be either.” She said with a tinge of brat in her voice. “Don’t you think it’s a little early to be drinking?”

“Are you kidding?” He lifted the glass and took a sip. “I’d have started when I woke up if there’d been any booze handy.”

Little Britney sighed. “God, you are such a fag.”

He turned and glared at her. “You know, I’m getting a little tired of all your sexual slurs.”

“Really?” She thought about this for a moment. “You mean like, butt pirate?”

“Exactly.” He said with a scowl. “Tell me, you ever talk to Biff that way?”

“Of course not.”

“And whys that? He’s as gay as I am.”

“It’s because Biff happens to be the most awesome man on the face of the earth, while you, in addition to being a fanny bandit, are also a total dork.”

“Let me tell you something…”

“But that’s OK,” She interrupted. “Because you’re my dork.”

He stared at her a moment with his mouth open, then shook his head in defeat and sat down on the couch. “I really hate it when you do that.”

“Do what?” She was the very picture of innocence.

“Steal the wind out of my sails.”

She laughed as she skipped over and gave him a peck on the cheek. She then twirled around in a circle. “Don’t you just love what Vanessa did with this place?”

“I have to admit, I’m impressed.”

“Do you think its masculine enough? I told her I wanted it manly.”

“I think she pretty much hit it on the head.”

“And isn’t this the coolest furniture you’ve ever seen?”

“It’s definitely the most expensive furniture I’ve ever seen.”

“Come on, It didn’t cost that much.”

“Oh yeah? I happen to know this is a ten thousand euro, Italiana Salotti I have my butt planted on.” He took out a cigarette and lit it. Britney quickly walked up, took the cigarette from his hand and dropped it in his scotch glass.

“A Salotti that won’t be worth squat if a certain inebriated idiot decides to start burning holes in it.”

“I’m not inebriated.” He got up and walked to the kitchen. “Not yet anyway.”

“Why don’t you wait till the party this afternoon?” She called after him. “You can drink yourself into a coma with all the Handlers.”

“I’ll already be in a coma, honey – a Biff induced coma.”

He poured a fresh drink, then leaning on the pass through, studied her closely. “What did you mean by ‘Handlers’?”

Britney realized she had just sipped-up again. She waved her hand and tried to play it off. “It’s just a name we kids have for the case workers.”

“Kind of like how you call Biff your big brother?”

“Something like that.”

“Tell me, these people at the Agency, the ones who run the show, do they have any kind of problem with the relationship between you two?”

“No, why would they?” She said defensively. “And why are you getting so nosy all the sudden?”

She could tell by the way he stared down at his glass while swirling it that she had hurt his feelings. “I was just kind of thinking, that since I’m yours and all… maybe you’d talk to me.”

Little Britney sighed. She went to him and put her arms around his waist, resting her head on his chest. “There’s nothing to talk about.” She said softly.

At first, Antonio was content to just look the other way, to pretend everything was as it should be. But as time passed, and the feelings he had for Biff and little Britney grew more intense, he was finding that impossible to do.

“Are you sure?”

“Positive. You don’t have to worry.”

He was also starting to feel a need to protect this girl. “Well, if you ever do want to talk, I’m always here. OK?”

“I know.” She squeezed him tightly. “Thanks, Tony.”

A familiar sound coming through the open window suddenly caught Antonio’s attention. He walked over and looked out at the street where a car was just pulling up.

“What’s wrong?” Britney asked.

He took a deep breath and turned to face her.

“It’s show time.”

THE END

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 28 Oct 2009 - 23:10

Hah, Brit and Tony have come a ways together from her threatening to break his legs Smile

Late comment... life has been kicking my ass lately sweat

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Sat 31 Oct 2009 - 13:28

Haha, been manageing to grab a block or two of this at a time in my breaks.

Gotta say: love it, particularly how you're somehow manageing to play the entire thing with a resonably straight face.

Looking out for the next chunk.
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5749

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Sat 31 Oct 2009 - 15:08

Good

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Fri 13 Nov 2009 - 20:02

I just caught up with the whole story (at least what's posted here).
Danjo, I usually don't like using internet parlance but in this case I can officially say "I LOL'ed."

Looking forward to your next chapter...!
Professor Voodoo

Male

Forum Posts : 3422

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sat 14 Nov 2009 - 11:50

Professor Voodoo wrote:I just caught up with the whole story (at least what's posted here).
Danjo, I usually don't like using internet parlance but in this case I can officially say "I LOL'ed."

Looking forward to your next chapter...!
Thanks Voodoo.

And you won't have to wait long for the next chapter - it comes out tomorrow.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 15 Nov 2009 - 14:00

Biff’s Birthday Part II

The area Biff was driving through was completely unfamiliar to him. The road snaked along the coast which was dotted with up-scale sea side houses. He racked his brain trying to come up with someone he knew who might live there, but nothing registered.
When he finally reached his destination he knew he was at the right place, having recognized Antonio’s car in the driveway.

“Well, this ought to be interesting.” He said to himself as he made his way up the sidewalk, still wondering who it was the place belonged to.

When He got to the front door and rang the bell, it was Britney who answered. “Hey, sweetheart.”

She immediately jumped up and threw her arms around him, nearly knocking him off his feet. “Happy birthday, Biff!”

“Thank you.” When he regained his balance, he hugged her and kissed her cheek.

“Come on in!” She grabbed his arm and pulled him inside. Once he was in the living room and saw Antonio, he knew something wasn’t right. Not only was the man drinking at eight in the morning, but he looked a bit pale.

“Hi, Tony.” He said with a smile.

“Hey, Biff.” He said. “Happy birthday.”

“Thanks.”

Little Britney took a step back and frowned. “That’s it?” She asked. “No hug, no kiss, no nothing? Boy, the sparks really fly when you two get together don’t they?” She knew how self-conscious they were when it came to showing physical affection in front of her. It was something she had been trying to remedy.

Antonio looked at Biff. “Do you want to hit her or should I?”

Biff laughed. “I’ll let you know in a second.” He looked down at his little sister. “I’m going to guess you didn’t bring me here just to wish me happy birthday?”

“Nope, it’s to give you your present.”

“Great. What is it?”

“First off, what do you think of this neighborhood?”

“I don’t know. Kind of ritzy I guess.”

“And how about this house?”

“It’s really nice.” He said looking around. “Whose is it?”

Britney took a deep breath. “It belongs to the person I love more then anyone in the whole world.”

Biff, having naturally assume that the house already had an owner, jumped to the wrong conclusion. He looked at her with a scowl. “Are you telling me you’re screwing around with someone again?”

“No!” She said, slapping his arm. “I’m talking about you, stupid!”

“Me?”

“Yes, you.”

“I don’t get it.”

“This is your house.”

He was sure he was missing something. “How do you figure that?”

“It’s my present to you.”

“What?”

“Goddamn, Biff,” Antonio interjected. “She bought it for you!”

He looked down at Britney with an expression of disbelief. “You bought me this house?”

She smiled timidly. “Happy birthday.”

Antonio downed his drink in one gulp.

Biff ran his hand through his hair. “Let me see if I got this straight. Last year you bought me a $35 watch… and this year it’s a freaking house?”

“Yeah. Pretty awesome, isn’t it?”

He started to pace back and forth. “I don’t believe this…”

“Don’t you like it?” She asked, starting to pout a bit.

“It’s not that, it’s just…” Even though he was in a state of shock, a sudden realization hit him. He turned to Antonio.

“We’re you in on this?”

Though Antonio’s first gut reaction was to turn and flee, he knew he had to stand by Britney. “Yeah, I helped her.”

Biff stared at him for a moment and then said. “Could you give us a second?”

He looked at Biff, then at Britney. “Sure. I’ll be on the patio.”

Once Antonio was gone, he turned back to Britney in what was almost a panic. “You told him who you are?”

She stared to wring her hands. “Kind of…”

“Are you out of your fucking mind?!”

“I didn’t tell him anything about Section 2.”

“You weren’t supposed to tell him anything about anything!

“But he’s practically family.”

“The hell with that! It’s a breach of security!”

“Tony’s not a breach!”

“Oh my god.” He walked to the door and back again. “When you’re in this country you don’t say shit to anyone unless you clear it with me first!”

“I’m sorry.” She started to tear up.

“You wait here.” He began to walk towards the patio.

“Biff, I swear to god if you’re mean to him I’ll never speak to you again!”

“I’m not going to be mean to anyone!”

When he stepped out onto the patio, he found Antonio looking out over the ocean, smoking a cigarette.

“Tony?”

“You come out here to beat me up?” He said, not bothering to turn around.

Biff sighed. “You know I’d never do a thing like that.”

“I’d like to think so.”

After a short silence, Biff said, “I guess you’re wondering what he hell’s going on.”

“All I’m wondering is why you didn’t tell me about her.”

“It’s… complicated.”

“So I gather.” He dropped his cigarette and snuffed it out under his shoe. “You now, after all this time I would have thought I’d be worthy of your trust.”

“I do trust you, Tony”

Antonio turned and faced him. “Do you?”

“Yes.” He began to search for the right words. “You just have to understand that…”

“Shut up, alright.” Antonio’s voice was steady and calm. “We can talk about this another time. Right now, there’s something more important going on.”

He pointed through the French doors and into the living room. Biff saw that Britney was now sitting on the couch with her head down.

“That little girl loves you more then you’ll ever know. She poured herself into this project to make your birthday special – to make you happy.”

Biff watched as she wiped her eyes with her sleeve.

“Now the way I see it, you have two choices. You can either keep acting like a total jerk and break her heart, or you can get your ass in there and start fussing over this place.”

Biff felt a sudden tug at his own heart. He looked down at the Timex on his wrist and smiled. “You know, I never take this off. I mean, unless I’m taking a shower. I even sleep with it on. I know it’s just a cheap piece of shit but… it’s hers.”

Antonio also smiled. “I know.”

He paused for a moment as he got to the doors. “Tell me something, how much did all this set her back?”

“That’s another thing we’ll talk about later.”

“That much, huh?”

“Just go already.”

Biff sat down next to his little sister and put his arm around her. “Don’t cry sweetheart.”

“I’m sorry, Biff. I guess I messed up again, didn't I.”

“No you didn’t.” He gave her shoulder a squeeze. “I just overreacted, that’s all. Like you said, Tony’s practically family.”

She wiped her eyes. “It’s OK if you don’t want to live here. I’ll understand.”

“Are you kidding? What kind of idiot wouldn’t want to live in a place like this?”

“You mean that?” She said, looking up at him.

“Sure I do. It’s gorgeous.”

“So you really like it?”

“Sweetheart, it’s the second best gift I ever got.”

“Second?”

He kissed her on the forehead. “You’re the first.”

When the two embraced, little Britney whispered in his ear. “God, I love you so much.”
As Biff fought back his own tears, he wondered just what it was he had done with his miserable life to deserve this girl.

A short time later found Britney excitedly pulling Biff from room to room as she gave him the grand tour. For his part, Biff went out of his way to let her know how wonderful he thought everything was. The second floor bedrooms were the last stop. As they stepped out of the last room and into the hallway, Biff paused and stroked her hair.

“So, have you picked yours out yet?”

“My what?” She asked, putting her hand on his.

“Your room.”

“You mean, my own room?”

“Well sure. You don’t think I’m going to make you sleep on the couch do you?”

“I really don’t mind...”

“Forget it. Pick one out and we’ll totally chick-ify it. You can even keep your stuff here so you don’t have to schlep so much crap with you when you sleep over.”

Little Britney smiled from ear to ear. “Cool!”

“And since you won’t be sleeping on my crappy couch anymore, you don’t have an excuse to keep crawling into bed with me.”

She put her arms around him. “Who says I need an excuse?”

THE END

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 29 Nov 2009 - 12:00

Biff’s Birthday Part III

It was two o’clock in the afternoon and Biff’s party was well under way. In attendance were most of the fratello’s and several of the support staff. To Britney’s surprise, Jean and Rico even made an appearance. She had also spent several days begging Giomar to come and bring his little brother Marcello so that he, Triela and herself could all surf together.

It was an absolutely beautiful day under a clear blue sky. There were several tables set up around the pool that were laden with food. Still another was used as a self serve bar. Since it was a pool party, most of the adults were dressed in short sleeves and shorts, while the girls all wore their swimsuits. Most of the adults sat and stood around in groups talking, while the girls congregated at the shallow end of the pool.

Sandro and Petra were standing together on the deck, not far from where the girls splashed and giggled. She was doing her best to get his attention, while he in turn was busy eyeing Britney. She twirled around in front of him in her new and very revealing bikini, attempting to flirt with him.

“What do you think?” She asked. “Do you like it?”

“Yeah, it’s fine.” He answered, still distracted.

“Of course there’s one problem with it.”

“What’s that?” He mumbled.

She slid up next to him, pressing her breast against his arm. “It’s just so oblivious when I get a little chilly.”

“Then put a shirt on.” He noticed Amadeo stepping up to the bar table. “Why don’t you go play for awhile, I have someone I need to talk to.”

“Alright…” She felt the sting of rejection once again. As of late, it was a feeling that was becoming more the rule then the exception.

Sandro walked up next to Amadeo and grabbed a glass. “How goes it?”

“Good. You?”

“Can’t complain.” He said, picking up the ice tongs. “This is a hell of a nice place, isn’t it?”

“Yes it is.”

“I’ll tell ya, I don’t know what Biff’s problem is.” Sandro said with a laugh. “If I had a filthy rich cyborg, I’d take her to the cleaners.”

“I’m sure you would.”

Amadeo turned to walk away, but was stopped by Sandro’s hand on his shoulder. “Hang on a minute, I wanted to ask you something.”

“What.”

“Well, it’s just that I heard a rumor about you.”

“And what would that be.”

“That you’re nailing Britney.”

Amadeo had never liked Sandro, and this conversation was not helping matters. “Who told you that?”

“Hey, you know I can’t divulge my sources.” He said with a smile. “So, is it true?”

“What it is, is none of your business.”

“Take it easy buddy, I know where you’re coming from.” Sandro took a quick look around to make sure they were not within ear shot of anyone else. “I’ll let you in on a little secret - I’ve nailed her myself.”

“Is that right?” The former Marine was doing his best to keep his temper in check. “What’s the matter, Petra not doing it for you anymore?”

“Oh, don’t get me wrong, she’s a good kid. She just doesn’t have Britney’s… talent.”

“Talent?”

“You know what I’m talking about.” He leaned in close. “She may only be thirteen, but she’s a little wild cat in the sack.”

Amadeo put his glass down hard on the table and glared at him. “You’re a real fucking asshole, you know that.” He turned and walked away.

“What?” Sandro asked after him, genuinely surprised by his reaction. “God, what a prick…”

He happened to glance over in time to see little Britney entering the house.

In the kitchen, she retrieved a tray of appetizers from the refrigerator and setting it on the counter, began to remove the plastic wrap. As she turned to throw it in the trash, she was surprised to find Sandro standing in the doorway. He smiled and walked up to her.

“Those look delicious. You make them yourself?”

“Yeah, I did.”

“Cool. You’re quite the little hostess.”

“Thanks.” She turned back towards the tray, but he stopped her by putting his hand on her forearm.

“Sandro, I really need to get these out.”

“What’s your hurry?” He looked out the window at the pool. “They got plenty to eat out there.”

She turned back around. “What do you want?”

“I just wanted to let you know that I brought a little weed with me.”

“You did?”

“Yep. And I thought if maybe you’re interested, we could sneak off a little later and burn one.”

“And?” She asked, crossing her arms.

“And what?” He was using his innocent little boy look on her.

“I know you have something else on your mind besides smoking.”

“Not a thing.” He flashed a smile that gave her butterflies in her stomach.

“What about Petra?”

“Don’t worry about her, she won’t even miss us.”

Deep down, Little Britney knew it was a bad idea. Even if the two did nothing more then smoke together, it would still be a blatant violation of Petra’s fratello. What’s more, the very sight of the man sent her mind down a forbidden road it should not be on. Never the less, as was often the case with Britney, her logic was once again consigned to the back burner.

“Well, I guess,” She said hesitantly. “As long as it’s just getting high and nothing else.”

“Great.” He suddenly moved towards her. She took a step back and found she was up against the refrigerator. “But you know, I’ve always had this philosophy in life.”

“What would that be?” She started to tremble.

“Never… rule out anything.” He put his hand up to her face and caressed her cheek. To Britney, his touch felt like a jolt of electricity.

“You need to stop.” Her words were half hearted at best.

“I would, if I thought that’s what you really wanted,” She could smell the faint scent of whiskey on his breath. “But I don’t think you do.”

He traced her lower lip with his thumb, making her knees go weak. Then, leaning forward, he covered her mouth with his own, his tongue finding hers. She felt her mind cloud over as her body surrendered. She threw her arms around his neck and pressed against him as tightly as she could. She felt as thought she were melting.

Sandro pulled back slightly. “Whoa! I forgot how fast you heat up.”

“Just shut up and kiss me.” She panted.

“Oh, believe me, I will,” He slid his hands down to her back and rested them on her bottom. “But I think maybe we should continue this somewhere else. What do you say we go check out the beach?”

Without a word, she grabbed his hand and started to lead him towards the front door so no one on the patio would see them leave.

Then something strange happened.

She was never able to adequately explain it when she talked about it later, except to say
that it was like a moment of clarity. It was as if a part of her mind that had been ignored for far too long decided to come forward and kick down the doors. With it came an image, an image of a girl. She was every bit as real and intense as the man she was giving herself to.

I want you to promise me, right here and now that you won’t go near that man again. Ever!

It was Triela. It was the promise.

The blond girl’s eyes flashed with the intensity of blue neon.

This isn’t some kind of little game – someone could really get hurt!

Britney reached down as deep as she could and grasped at the last once of strength she had left. She then used it to stop and let go of his hand.

“No!” She managed to say between breaths.

“What’s the matter?” He reached for her again, but this time she knocked his hand away.

“You… you belong to Petra, not me.”

“Hey, I told you, she’ll never…”

“No!” She said though clinched teeth. When Sandro looked at the young girl, he actually saw tears of frustration in her eyes. “Not now, not ever!”

She quickly went back for the tray and pushed her way past him.

“Hey, wait!” He called after her, but she was already out of the French doors and onto the patio.

Her head was spinning as she stepped out into the sunlight. She dropped the tray onto the first table she came to and, with a few running steps, dove head first into he deep end of the pool. She hoped that somehow, the cool water would douse the fire Sandro had started in her. She stayed under as long as she could, opening her eyes and mouth, wishing that the chlorine would turn to salt.

When she finally broke the surface, and shook her head, she was face to face with Triela. The blond girl smiled and gave her a quick hug, whispering in her ear, “I’m very proud of you.”

She wasn’t quite sure how, but her big sister always knew.

Triela paddled off to join the other girls who were engaged in an epic splash fight. Little Britney went to the side of the pool and concentrated on the two boards that rested against the house. One was hers, the other was Triela’s. If she were out in the surf right now, none of this would matter, it would all go away. It always did.

“Hey, Britney!” It was Henrietta, bouncing up and down in the water. “Get over here. I need you on my team!”

Britney could not help but notice that Petra was on Henrietta’s ‘team’. She rested her head on the wet stones lining the pool, thinking about what a long day it was going to be.

Later that night after everyone had gone home, little Britney went to her room to change for bed. When she unzipped her overnight bag she found something that surprised her. She lifted out a baggie containing around a quarter once of marijuana. On it was a post-it note with a simple message written on it:

Sorry Brit

No hard feeling Ok
Sandro

Little Britney smiled. “The bastard could’ve at least left me some papers.”

She tucked it into the bottom of her bag.

THE END

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 29 Nov 2009 - 14:06

BTW: This story fell on my 2000th post in the form. Is that cool or what?

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content