Biff & Little Britney

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Biff & Little Britney

Post by ElfenMagix on Wed 4 May 2011 - 22:58

Odon wrote:Heh, I'd been thinking of using the "men wake up with an erection" problem myself for a story. Triela falls asleep on Hilshire's chest, and when the latter wakes up he has to think boring thoughts so he'll 'subside' before she wakes up...
The biology of men makes this an indisputable fact. On waking, the rise of blood pressure in men makes this happen since they were boys. It happens, Morning Wood is a fact of daily life for men. But how Hillshire deals with this (through you), I would like to see, Odon.

ElfenMagix

Forum Posts : 5682

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Wed 4 May 2011 - 23:18

ElfenMagix wrote:
Odon wrote:Heh, I'd been thinking of using the "men wake up with an erection" problem myself for a story.
It happens, Morning Wood is a fact of daily life for men.
Frankly I'm glad to have it. My job has me living on boats in rolling seas for weeks or even months at a time. When you have the top bunk that can be downright dangerous. Luckily, nature provides a "kickstand" to keep you from rolling out of the bunk.

Professor Voodoo

Forum Posts : 3422

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Thu 5 May 2011 - 1:37

Professor Voodoo wrote:Marco & the Chief's dog? The world wonders...
Now there’s an interesting taboo I’ve yet to address. I just got an inspiration for a story about Britney, the Chiefs dog, and a jar of Skippy.

Britney: It’s finally happened. You’ve finally lost your fucking mind!

Dan: Come on, I plan on donating all of the proceeds to the ASPCA.

Britney: You can stick the proceeds up your ass! I quit!

Dan: Oh yeah? Well you can’t quit because you’re fired!

….

Dan: Say, Rachel, you wouldn’t happen to be an animal lover, would you?

Rachel: And people actually wonder why I hate working with you…

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Forum Posts : 2609

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Thu 5 May 2011 - 1:41

Danjo3 wrote:
Britney: You can stick the proceeds up your ass!
Yet another kinky taboo...

Professor Voodoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Odon on Sat 7 May 2011 - 23:21

Professor Voodoo wrote:
Looking forward to the next chapter...and the next taboo you shatter. What shall it be? Henrietta & Monica Petris? Marco & the Chief's dog? The world wonders...

On the next exciting episode of The Adventures of Biff and Britney...

Odon

Forum Posts : 463

Registration date : 2010-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Sat 7 May 2011 - 23:38

Odon wrote:On the next exciting episode of The Adventures of Biff and Britney...
Yikes! At least there's lube involved.

In other news...
Spoiler:
Things are about to get very sexy.

Professor Voodoo

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Sat 7 May 2011 - 23:57

Professor Voodoo wrote:In other news...
Spoiler:
Things are about to get very sexy.
Spoiler:
Smurfette (on TV): Like what you see?
Rachel: There are 100 Smurfs for 1 Smurfette.... Smurfette! You're Such A Slut!!

ElfenMagix

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 8 May 2011 - 1:01

Odon wrote:On the next exciting episode of The Adventures of Biff and Britney...

Laughing
Nice capture on the Amadeo’s expression Odon.
Professor Voodoo wrote:Yikes! At least there's lube involved.
That’s his reward for being a ‘good boy’. On those occasions when he pisses her off, she swaps out the KY for salt. Yikes!
Professor Voodoo wrote: In other news...
That’s messed up on so many different levels…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Back to top Go down

Post by Odon on Sun 8 May 2011 - 1:20

Odon

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Frazer on Sun 8 May 2011 - 12:41

“That’s just it.” Britney said. “She wouldn’t care. They don’t think of themselves as girlfriend and boyfriend. Outside of getting-off, their little escapades are totally meaningless.”

Oh, Anna and Paolo, you poor children... maybe you're learning new things, but you're forgetting the final exam - it's never that easy. It'll all end in tears next chapter...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PASSION LIVES HERE
Prose Stories
Robert Frazer

Male

Forum Posts : 1156

Registration date : 2009-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Mon 9 May 2011 - 4:43

Robert Frazer wrote:Oh, Anna and Paolo, you poor children... maybe you're learning new things, but you're forgetting the final exam - it's never that easy. It'll all end in tears next chapter...
You’re right Robert, it will end in tears (by the way, it won’t be the next chapter) but It’ll have nothing to do with romance.

“I don’t hate him specifically, it’s the rest of you selfish adults I hold a grudge against.”
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Odon on Wed 11 May 2011 - 3:02

Danjo3 wrote:
Robert Frazer wrote:Oh, Anna and Paolo, you poor children... maybe you're learning new things, but you're forgetting the final exam - it's never that easy. It'll all end in tears next chapter...
You’re right Robert, it will end in tears (by the way, it won’t be the next chapter) but It’ll have nothing to do with romance.

Anna: Why is my belly...growing?

"I had a dream. We were together in my dream. We were brother and sister, father and mother, wife and husband. And both of us were both."
-- The Princess and the Warrior

Odon

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Thu 12 May 2011 - 1:33

Odon wrote:Anna: Why is my belly...growing?
Britney: So, what did the Doctor say?

Annie: You were right, I’m pregnant.

Britney: I knew if you kept screwing around with Paolo this would happen.

Annie: The thing is, Paolo’s not the father… its Calvin.

Britney: Oh, well in that case I guess it’s… WHAT THE FUCK!!

“I don’t hate him specifically, it’s the rest of you selfish adults I hold a grudge against.”
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Odon on Fri 13 May 2011 - 4:26

The girl has an adolescent body. However, she is still a total slut.

"I had a dream. We were together in my dream. We were brother and sister, father and mother, wife and husband. And both of us were both."

Odon

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 15 May 2011 - 1:15

Don’t worry, Calvin would never even consider trying anything funny with Annie. He only sees her as a little sister and nothing more (much to Annie’s disappointment).

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosKin640 on Sun 15 May 2011 - 5:16

Well, that depends on just how deep of a sleeper Calvin is. Because if he sleeps like a rock, then I think perhaps Annie has been doing a little more than just spooning during the night. Razz
ChaosKin640

Male

Forum Posts : 417

Fan of : Triela, Hillshire & Alessandro

Original Characters : Jacob, Sophia, Melanie, Costante, Nina, Enzo and Lucretia

Registration date : 2010-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 15 May 2011 - 9:20

ChaosKin640 wrote:Well, that depends on just how deep of a sleeper Calvin is. Because if he sleeps like a rock, then I think perhaps Annie has been doing a little more than just spooning during the night. Razz
I think a man would have to be in a coma to sleep through something like that.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Sun 15 May 2011 - 15:16

'The girl has an adolescent body. However, she is still a total slut.'
Darn it Odon, I was drinking soda when I read that, now I gotta let the keyboard dry out!!
ROTFL
(completely caught me off guard, I should know better than that Razz )
edit I just Googled 'spooning'......learn something new everyday.
study

Last edited by tremec6speed on Mon 16 May 2011 - 0:30; edited 2 times in total
tremec6speed

Male

Forum Posts : 1968

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Sun 15 May 2011 - 21:06

ChaosKin640 wrote:Well, that depends on just how deep of a sleeper Calvin is. Because if he sleeps like a rock, then I think perhaps Annie has been doing a little more than just spooning during the night. Razz
Rachel: Daddy sleeps like a corpse.

Odon wrote:The girl has an adolescent body. However, she is still a total slut.
Rachel: Who you calling a slut?

If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
ElfenMagix

Male

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Mon 16 May 2011 - 3:40

Britney: It’s simple. If I spoon with Biff and get poked, I just roll him over onto his other side and snuggle up from behind. But as big as Biff is, there’s a potential danger. If he were to roll back over on top of me, I’d be a dead girl.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 22 May 2011 - 11:14

Annalillia’s Secret
Part II

As Paolo and Annalillia sat giggling together in the cafeteria, the young girl lifted a straw and blew the wrapper at her friend like a dart. In turn, the boy wadded up the paper, and with his thumb and forefinger, flicked it back at her. For some reason, her effervescent laugh made Paolo think back to the first day they met while training at the outdoor range. He had been mean to her at first, but even then, the friendship she offered him was unconditional, just as it was now.

She had spotted him sitting under a tree eating his lunch, and had lightly strolled over to join him. The boy was immediately put off when she sat so close that their legs touched. “Mind if I join you?”

“Yeah, I do.” Paolo said as he scooted away from her. After a while, the boy could feel that the girl’s eyes were still on him. He glanced at her with a hateful glare and asked. “What the hell are you looking at?”

“You.” She replied with her bright smile. “You’re cute.”

As was to be expected, the boy assumed that she was making fun of him, just as all the other girls did. “And you’re an ugly African bitch.” He said.

“Oh, I’m not from Africa,” She responded pleasantly. “I’m an American.”

“Same difference.” He said coldly.

“I take it you don’t like black girls?” She asked.

“I don’t like you.” He was angry that even the youngest girl at the Agency, someone he had never even spoken to, felt free to try and bully him. “Why don’t you just leave me alone?”

“Don’t be like that.” She cheerfully said. “I’m not really such a bad person once you get to know me.”

Paolo tried his best to ignore her and concentrate on his lunch. Annalillia then leaned towards him and asked. “Whatcha got there?”

“What?”

“Is that tuna fish?” She asked. “I love tuna fish.”

“Good for you.” Though it made him feel weak and ineffectual, he found himself wishing that Britney was there to stand up for him.

Annalillia then dug into her own sack and pulled out a sandwich. “I’ve got baloney and cheese. Wanna trade?”

Paolo looked at the girl and was suddenly confused by the warmth of her smile. For all the world, it reminded him of the first time he had seen the same smile on Maria’s face. It felt safe, and reassuring. He looked down and mumbled. “Mine’s half gone.”

“That’s alright.” She took his sandwich and handed him her own. The girl then took a bite and said. “Umm, that good. You know, they say tuna helps your boobs grow, and I need all the help I can get.”

Before Paolo knew it, he too was smiling.

“Try to bring the same thing tomorrow, and we’ll trade again.” She said. “Is there something you like better then baloney?”

“No, that’s fine.” He answered timidly.

“Cool.” She chirped. “Calvin has them make it for me because he says I’m full of baloney.”

“That’s pretty lame.” He said, still smiling.

“Tell me about it.” Annalillia rolled her eyes. “He really thinks he’s funny, and I don’t have the heart to tell him he’s not.”

That night as he lay in bed, he started to think that Annalillia might have just been playing a cruel joke on him, but the next day, when she had wet her thumb to clean a smudge of dirt off his cheek, all his fears were dispelled. It did not take Paolo long to realize that once again, for some unexplained reason, another female at that terrible place was reaching out to him.

Also in the cafeteria that day, Britney and Paolo’s handler Maria were having a cup of coffee together. For the time being, little Britney was leaving the Paolo and Annalillia situation unresolved. She knew a time would come when it would have to be dealt with, but for now, watching the two happy children, she felt comfortable in just letting it go.

Britney studied the woman closely and then commented. “Those two sure are cute together, aren’t they?”

“Yeah… cute…” Maria answered, the girls observation barely registering.

“Maria?” Britney put her hand on the woman’s arm and gave her a gentle shake. “Is there something wrong?”

“I don’t know.” Maria replied, still watching the two. “Tell me, what do you think of Annie?”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean, does she strike you as the kind of girl who might see Paolo as more then a playmate?” She turned back to Britney. “You know, maybe she has more on her mind then just video games.”

“Do you have any reason to believe that?” Britney was now curious as to how much Maria actually knew about the two.

“Yesterday, when I went to pick up Paolo, Marcello told me he was out back. When I looked out the window, Annie was just leaving, but before she did… she gave him a hug.”

“Is that all?” Britney said, now somewhat relieved. “I’m sure it was perfectly innocent.”

“Probably,” Maria said. “But I’m not sure I’m exactly comfortable with her being that physical with him.

“I think you’re overreacting.” Britney said with a smile. “Kind of like you did with me.”

“I was all wrong about that, Brit.” She said sheepishly. “Paolo’s very happy you’re a part of his life… and so am I.”

“What can I say?” She laughed. “I’m a sucker for those eyes of his.”

“I know, they’re beautiful.” Maria agreed. “I just wonder how Annie feels about it.” Maria took a sip of her coffee. “I don’t know, call it woman’s intuition, but I just get an off feeling about it.”

Britney decided to do some intelligence gathering. “Let’s say you caught them playing a rousing game of Doctor, what would you do?”

“I’d put a stop to that real quick!” She said. “I know they’re friends and all, but I’m not going to sit back and let some boy-crazy girl take advantage of my Paolo.”

Britney could not even begin to imagine what the woman’s reaction would be if she were to ever find out how accomplished her sibling was in the art of pleasuring the young Annalillia. “What if it were Paolo who was taking advantage of her?”

“No way.” She said defensively. “He’s not old enough to have those kinds of feelings. The kid hasn’t even hit puberty yet.”

Obliviously, Maria was also unaware of both Paolo’s romantic and sexual attraction to her. “Sound like you’re being a bit bias here.” Britney said.

“Tell me something?” Maria asked. “When you were Annie’s age, how did you feel about boys?”

The woman had her on this point. She sighed and answered. “I suppose I was kind of interested…”

“So was I, big time” Maria said. “Come on, you and me both know the score here. I’m sorry, but if that girl wants to play kissy-face, then she needs to find someone else to play it with.”

“Sounds to me like you’re just being overly protective.”

“Maybe you’re right.” Maria said with a sigh. “But I sill think I’m going to have a little chat with her. If nothing else, this hugging business needs to stop. If she wants to show her affection that bad, she can just shake his hand.”

Britney suddenly found it amusing that hugging was Maria’s biggest worry. The blond cyborg had an inappropriate flashback of day she had walked into her room and found the two in bed together. “Well, you’re his big sister, and you know what’s best for him.”

“I really don’t mind if they hang out together,” Maria said. “Just as long as she keeps her hands to herself.”

Because of the misunderstanding she had concerning Britney’s interest in her little brother, Maria was inclined to approach Paolo’s new relationship with great deal more caution. While she was happy the boy had another friend, she would have much preferred that it had been a male instead of a female. The woman was all to aware of the effects the conditioning drugs could have on a girl, and the thought of Annalillia using Paolo as an outlet for her sexual frustration was something she simply could not handle.

And she was not the only one thinking along these lines. Not long before, Calvin and Maria had gone out to discuss their joint training over a drink. During the course of the evening, the Sicilian had come close to pitching her gin and tonic in his face when he suggested that it was Paolo, not Annalillia, who needed to be closely monitored.

“I wouldn’t worry about it too much.” Britney said with a chuckle. “I happen to have it on good authority that she’s currently crushing on her handler.”

Maria perked up a bit. “Really?”

“Yeah, and she’s got it pretty bad.”

“That’s good to hear.” When the woman saw the look Britney was giving her, she attempted to back track. “What I mean is, it’s easy to see where a man like him could turn a young girl’s head.”

“Sure ya do.” Britney said with a smile.

“I don’t know if you’ve heard yet,” Maria confided. “But when the time comes, when we leave here, I plan on making him my son.”

“Really?” Britney excitedly reached across the table and took her hand. “That’s wonderful!”

The woman shrugged, and with a sad smile said. “I want to make all of this up to him. I want to see to it that he’s happy for the rest of his life.”

“And you will.” The girl gave Maria’s hand a squeeze. “You’ll be a great mom, I just know it.”

“I guess stranger things have happen.” She said with a half-hearted laugh.

The two then turned their attention back to the children. As they watched, Annalillia showed Paolo a new monster she had drawn on half a piece of tablet paper.

“This could be our toughest assignment yet.” She looked at her friend with a grave expression on her face. “Not only does he spit acid, but his arms can stretch twenty feet, and he has claws instead of hands.”

“I don’t think we stand a chance against him.” Paolo said shaking his head.

“Maybe not,” The girl replied with determination. “But we have to try. The Agency is depending on us.”

Later, Marcello returned to his room after being allowed to sit in on a history class. He let himself in and was suddenly stopped by the sight of Annalillia performing oral sex on Paolo. The boy, who did not see his older brother enter, was seated on the edge of the bed with his head back and eyes closed. The older boy shook his head and intentionally cleared his throat a bit louder then was necessary. Unfortunately, young Paolo had reached the point of no return, and when the startled girls head popped up to see who it was, the boy let out a gasp and promptly ejaculated directly on her face.

“Whoops!” Marcello said with a laugh. “Sorry about that, my bad.”

“Damn it, Marc!” The girl scolded as she wiped the fluid from her eye. “Haven’t you ever heard of knocking?”

“Why should I have to knock to come into my own room?” He replied, tossing his backpack on the floor. “I may have to take that shit off Britney, but I’m sure as hell not letting a pip-squeak like you push me around. And besides, you guy’s know you’re not supposed to be doing that crap.” After Marcello walked into the bathroom, a towel flew out the door and landed on the bed.

“Yeah?” Annalillia called after him. “Well, you’re not supposed to be doing it with that man from Section 1, but that’s not stopping you.” She picked up the towel, and after wiping her face off, started to clean up Paolo, who was now sprawled out on his back.

“That’s different.” He said from the bathroom as he started to urinate. “I’m older then you two brats, and I know what I’m doing.”

“Listen to him,” Paolo said with a scowl. “Talkin’ like he's the old man of the Agency.”

“It’s true.” He zipped up his pants and stepped back out. “Not only do I have some hair on my balls, which you don’t, but people respect me around here.”

“Only because you’re a twink.” Annalillia said with a smirk. “They all know the girls are safe around you.”

As Marcello passed, he gave the girl’s pigtail a sharp yank, causing her to wince. “I knew if you hung around Paolo long enough, his homophobia would start rubbing off.”

“I’m not homophobic.” The younger boy said as he sat up. “What you do with another dudes ass is your own business.”

“I would say the same thing about Annie’s ass,” He replied. “But I won’t stoop to your level.”

“Sorry, but I don’t take back door deliveries.” She then gave Paolo a flirtatious smile and sat on the bed next to him. “Not yet anyway.”

“Way too much information.” Marcello picked up a magazine and lay down on his own bed. “You guy’s really need to get your shit together. This is the second time you’ve been caught red handed.”

“No it’s not.” Paolo reached down and buttoned up his jeans. “You don’t count.”

“I’d love to be a fly on the wall when it’s Maria who walks in here and sees you giving Annie a facial.” He then pointed to his own hair and said to the girl. “You missed a spot.”

Paolo took the towel from his friend and gently dabbed her hair. “I won’t have gotten one if you weren’t such an asshole.” Annalillia said.

“Whatever.” The older boy opened his magazine to an article he had started earlier that day.

“And it doesn’t matter,” The girl said. “Because we’re not stopping until someone tells us we have to.”

“Oh, they will, trust me.” Marcello replied. “Maria’s going to beat the shit out of you, while Calvin castrates Paolo.”

“Damn!” Paolo said. “Sounds like I’m getting the raw end of that deal. Isn’t there some rule around here about abusing Government property?”

“Yeah, there is.” The older boy replied. “As long as the property is female.”

“Well, you’re going to be fucked too if Giomar ever finds out about you and that chicken hawk.” Paolo said.

“I seriously doubt he’d care.” Marcello responded. “And even if he did, I wouldn’t. That man’s dead to me.”

Annalillia found it very hard to understand why a cyborg would ever talk about their handler in such a way. “How can you say that about your big brother?”

“It’s easy.” Marcello rested his magazine on his stomach. “Annie, the minute they cancelled the girl-boy program, that bastard abandoned me. Do you know when the last time was I saw him?”

“No, I don’t.” She answered.

“Neither do I.” He said bitterly. “But Nuncio sees me every chance he gets; he goes out of his way to be with me. Every time we get together, one of the first things he says is how much he loves me. He makes me feel like I’m the most important person in the world. I never expected Giomar to be my boyfriend, he’s straight and I know that, but he could have at least tried to be something… anything.”

Upon hearing this, Annalillia truly felt that being abandoned by Calvin would be her ultimate nightmare. “So, do you love him too… I mean Nuncio?”

“More the anything.” He said quietly. “When the Agency finally decides to kick me out, they going to take him away from me. The worst part is, by the time they’re done frying my brain, I won’t even remember him. The Agency made me fall in love the first time, but that was hopeless. Now that I’ve found love on my own, they’re going to shoot that down too. I never stop wondering what kind of fucked-up thing I did in my old life to deserve this.”

“None of this is your fault, bro, you know that.” Paolo insisted. “I know I give you a lot of shit, but… you’re a good guy, really.”

“Thanks.” Marcello tried put on a brave smile for his little brother. “Hey, don’t even listen to all my bitching. You know how much I like feeling sorry for myself.”

Just then, the door knob was roughly jiggled, followed by a sharp knock. Marcello propped himself up and asked. “Who is it?”

“It’s me!” A mans voice half shouted. “Open the fuck up!”

It was Giuseppe Accorsi, the low-rung agent would had been assigned the task of keeping tabs on the boys.

“Fucking prick…” Paolo mumbled to himself as he went to open the door.

The man stepped in and pushed Paolo to one side. “Out of the way you little…” He was abruptly silenced when he saw the female cyborg sitting on the bed.

“Ciao, Mr. Accorsi.” Annalillia cheerfully greeted.

“Ciao, Annie.” He answered, a polite smile suddenly playing on his face. “How are you today?”

“Oh, I’m fine.”

“Good, I’m glad to hear it.” Both Paolo and Marcello looked at the man with contempt. His treatment of Annalillia was another clear example of the double standard the Agency had when it came to cyborg gender. “Um, what are you doing here?”

“Nothing really.” She flashed him an angelic smile. “I just stopped by to pay the boys a visit.”

“Oh, okay.” He started to fidget a bit and said. “Next time, you might want to visit down in the common area. Girls aren’t allowed up here, and you could get in a lot of trouble.”

“I didn’t know that.” Annalillia turned on an innocent pout. “Mr. Accorsi, you won’t tell anyone, will you?”

“Of course not, don’t even worry about it.” He reassured her. “I’m just looking out for you, that’s all.”

“Thank you, sir.” She said sweetly. “You’re so cool.”

The boys weren’t sure, but they thought the man was actually starting to blush. Paolo then spoke up. “Was there something you wanted to tell us?”

“What?” It was almost as if Accorsi had forgotten the two boys were even there. “Oh, yeah. Uh, never mind, it can wait till later.”

Before turning to leave he said. “Ciao, Annie.”

“See ya.” She chirped.

After the door had closed behind the man, Annalillia shook her head and said. “God, what a dick!”

“I take it you’ve been getting flirting lessons from Britney?” Marcello asked the girl.

“You know what they say – you can catch more flies with honey then vinegar.”

“Hear that, little bro?” Marcello eased back down with his magazine. “Next time he comes in here running his mouth, try batting you eyes at him.”

Paolo scoffed at this and said. “I do that and he’ll bat me upside the head.”

The three shared a laugh that only the cyborgs could truly appreciate.

Early the next morning, feeling more asleep then awake, Rachel entered the Gymnasium. Once again she had been enlisted to assist Amadeo in Triela’s absence. As she turned towards the supply closet, the sound of a cough caught her attention. She glanced over and saw Paolo, dressed in his gym clothes, sitting against the wall.

“What the hell are you doing here so early?” Rachel snapped.

“I was waiting for Annie.” Paolo hugged his knees. “She got up early and called me. It takes girls a long time to get ready.”

“Is that supposed to be some kind of sexist crack?” The irritated senior asked.

“No, ma’am.” He responded. “She told me that.”

Rachel wanted to fire back at him, but could think of no way to do it, considering he was only repeating what her sister had said. As she walked to the equipment room, a sudden inspiration hit her. She returned to the young boy and stood over him. For some unexplained reason, she was struck by how very small he looked sitting there all alone.

“Here.” She tossed her keys on the floor in front of him. “These will get you in the storage room. Instead of sitting on your ass taking up space, start schlepping mats. You know where they go.”

Paolo retrieved the keys as he stood up. “Yes, ma’am.”

Rachel decided to take advantage of the time this unexpected help would afford her and visit Fernando’s room for a cup of coffee. When she was almost to the door, she heard the boy trotting up behind her.

“Excuse me, ma’am.” He said quietly.

“What is it?” She impatiently asked.

“I… I wanted to apologize to you.” He replied.

“For what?”

“For what I did to you,” He said in a shaky voice. “When we were training together that one time.”

Rachel then understood. “You mean when you grabbed my tit?”

“Yes, ma’am.” He said. “I’m sorry.”

“Oh, but that was an accident.” Rachel said sarcastically. “As I recall, you insisted it was.”

“I was lying.” His voice was starting to crack a little. “I did it on purpose… and I’m sorry. You’re my senior girl, and I shouldn’t have disrespected you like that.”

“I’m not your senior girl, Paolo.” She said firmly. “I’m not your anything. You can look to Britney if you want to, but not me.”

“Yes, ma’am.” His voice was now becoming choked. “But I really am sorry.”

Rachel studied the boy for a moment. His head was down and the sobs that were now starting made his shoulders twitch.

As the girl turned to leave she said. “Get started on those mats.”

On her way to Fernando’s room, Rachel could not help but think of Britney. Surely she would chastise her for throwing the little boy’s apology back in his face and making him cry. But it really did not matter - all of girls at the Agency knew that Britney had taken Paolo under her wing, and none of them approved. Why should she feel any different?

Then there was Annalillia. They were doing the same thing to her. Constantly reproaching her for the friendship she shared with the boy. Rachel wondered what their reaction would be if they ever found out sex was involved.

Britney had entrusted this to her, and along with Annalillia and Paolo, they were the only ones who knew the truth.

Rachel wondered if silence and forgiveness might possibly be one and the same.

THE END

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Sun 22 May 2011 - 12:18

That was great! I can see this heading into a bad ending for the both of them.

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Bukkake Babes Do Milan

Post by Odon on Sun 5 Jun 2011 - 7:09

Unfortunately, young Paolo had reached the point of no return, and when the startled girls head popped up to see who it was, the boy let out a gasp and promptly ejaculated directly on her face.

You should retitle this series: The Adventures of Britney and Bukkake.

Odon

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Mon 6 Jun 2011 - 16:54

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Sun 3 Jul 2011 - 11:15

This next chapter must be a doozey since its take Danjo over a month to put together! It is definitely long over due...

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Mon 4 Jul 2011 - 7:12

ElfenMagix wrote:This next chapter must be a doozey since its take Danjo over a month to put together! It is definitely long over due...
Subtle mate. Razz

No pressure Danjo.

Your lack of planning does not constitute my emergency.
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5749

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Odon on Mon 4 Jul 2011 - 13:33

Oh right. I thought the Cyborgs & Sex thread was the next chapter.

Meanwhile, on the next exciting episode of "The Adventures of Biff and Little Britney", Section Two faces a threat to its very existence!

Chief Draghi is briefing his top surveillance specialists.

Draghi: All right! You're to follow that Kensington slut 24/7, do you here? I want video, audio, telephoto shots, everything! When the other Spec Ops agencies see what a bunch of paedophiles and perverts Section Two is, we can finally rid ourselves of those damned cyborgs!

Pietro Fermi and Elenora Gabrielli: YES SIR!

An hour later, Pietro and Elenora are drenched in sweat in the back of their van, as they watch Britney orally service an entire GIS battalion in twenty minutes flat.

Elenora: She's...like the Energizer Bunny! She JUST DOESN'T STOP!

That night...

Britney: Hey! You said you'd stop filming me!

Fermi: Relax. This is just for my own collection. That's it...pout for me Elenora...

Last edited by Odon on Tue 12 Jul 2011 - 6:08; edited 2 times in total

Odon

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer_Charon on Mon 4 Jul 2011 - 17:00

I.... I'm strangely okay with this...

Si vis pacem, para bellum

"The two loudest sounds you will ever hear from your weapon are the *bang* when it's supposed to go *click* and the *click* when it's supposed to go *bang*." -Unknown

"220 horses, I got a gun, a siren, a tank full of city gas. Don't you love it?!" - Ofc. Maurice "Bosco" Boscarelli, Third Watch
Officer_Charon

Male

Forum Posts : 1470

Fan of : Triela, Claes

Original Characters : John Darme.

Registration date : 2010-09-16
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Tue 5 Jul 2011 - 2:43

I’m just taking a little extra time on this one. Don’t worry, it’s on the way.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sat 9 Jul 2011 - 6:45

Trivia: This is the first B&B story that has ever starred an OC other then one of my own. Enjoy.

Rachel

Even before Stefano came on board as the first operative of the Girl-Boy Project, Jean Croce, along with several of the R&D Doctors, including Dr. Bianchi, had come up with the idea of pairing each boy up with one of the girls. Not only would that girl act in the capacity of peer support, but would also be instrumental in supplementing their handlers training. This made perfect sense, seeing as how Triela and Rachel had been informally doing this very thing with their younger sisters for some time. The boys would not only benefit from their technical experience, but also have a person of their own age and situation to discuss problems with - a person they could turn to when addressing a concern with an adult proved uncomfortable. This is how it was to work in theory.

In reality, it was a disaster. Due to Triela’s extensive training at the time, the first girl-boy, Stefano, was assigned to Rachel. From the first day they met, the boy’s only interest in the girl was taking her to bed. Fueled by the sexist machismo attitude of his handler, he thwarted her at every turn, not ever considering for one moment that she was trying to do a job that had been given to her by the Agency, or how important the successful completion of that job was. In the end, when it became clear that the Girl-Boy Project was a failure, all of the ties had been severed, save that of Triela and Marcello. For Rachel, it was a bitter pill to swallow. In time, a boy would leave the Agency, but it was not Stefano. No, he was still there, and the Puerto Rican girl was left looking for a way to exercise his ghost from her mind. Failure had never been something Rachel dealt with easily, and as far as she was concerned, this was a clear and complete failure.

It was not that Rachel had any feelings for this boy, in fact she detested him. It was the Agencies blatant disregard for his well being that truly made her sick. They had done this thing to him, just as they had to her, and had a responsibility for their actions. Rachel had a loving handler and a warm, supportive circle of sisters, and although it was not the life she would have chosen for herself, it was one that the powers that be owed her. It was also one they owed to Stefano, and if it had not been for Britney‘s intervention, he would have been cast away like so much useless garbage. This was something the girl would never forgive them for.

On a cool October morning, she had walked out past the front lawn and stood very close to a tree that was some ways back from the path that lead to the main gate. Even though they were at a distance, she could see Biff and little Britney, sitting on one of the benches, waiting. It wasn’t long before she saw them, the trio, two adults and one boy, making their way to the main gate. The woman was holding his hand, leaning down to speak to him. They were too far away for her to hear what they were saying or even see his face. Once they were outside the gate, Rachel looked back and saw Biff embrace Britney. It was obvious that her little sister was once again crying. She always seemed to do it so easily, almost at the drop of a hat. When she herself sank to her knees, tears seeping from her eyes, she took a great deal of comfort in the fact that no one would ever know.

Never again would she allow herself to be comprised by such an overwhelming lost cause.

As if dealing with this were not enough, now she was now constantly having to fend off Paolo’s requests that she become his Senior Girl. Time and time again she had told him no, only to turn around again and encounter his large brown eyes. Beautiful and desperate. Her words to him seemed to fall on deaf ears, and physical intervention was not an option, nor would it ever be. In earlier days, Rachel had stood by and watched the brutal abuse that Maria had subjected the boy to, and was repulsed by it. As irradiating as he was to her, she did not want him to feel like she was in any way the same kind of threat that the menacing Sicilian had been.

On that particular day, Rachel made a stop at Cleas’ garden. She, like several of the other girls, had staked out a small plot for cultivation. In her case, it was nothing more then a single basil plant. It had been a while since her last visit, and she could see that weeds were already starting to encroach. Rachel sat down on the small brick wall and began to pluck them out, setting them around the base as compose.

It really came as no surprise when the young boy again appeared out of no where and sat next to her on the wall. He always seemed to be shadowing her.

“Cool plant.” He said.

“Seriously?” The perturbed girl replied as she looked up. “Seriously? It’s basil, Paolo, do you really think that’s cool?”

The boy lowered his head. “No, ma’am.”

“You don’t even know what the fuck basil is, do you?”

“No, ma’am.” He repeated.

“That’s pathetic!” She said in disgust. “You’re from Venice and you don’t even know what basil is? You give your country a bad name, you know that?”

“Yes, ma’am.” He folded his hands between his knees.

“You’re just a complete idiot, aren’t you?”

Paolo closed his eyes. “Yes, ma’am.”

The older girl let out deep breath. She realized that she was now subjecting the boy to the same abuse she so much detested, the very same thing she watched Maria do to him. “Go away, Paolo, It’s not going to happen.”

“Is it because I grabbed you?” He asked.

“It’s got nothing to do with that.”

“It’s about Stefano then, isn’t it?”

“He has even less to do with this than my tits do.” Of course this was not true. In fact, Paolo’s big brother was at the very center of her objections.

“Then why?” He whined.

“Because I get pissed off just looking at you!” She snapped. “And anyway, between my own training and missions, and working with the other girl’s, Britney in particular, I don’t have the time.”

“I won’t take up much of your time.”

“That’s where you’re wrong.” She replied. “If I was ever stupid enough to train you, it wouldn’t be half-assed – that’s not the way I do things.”

“Britney said you wouldn’t have to work with her anymore while you were with me…”

“I don’t care what she said!” Rachel exclaimed. “She could buy me a penthouse on Fifth Avenue, and the answer would still be no!”

Being an Italian, the young boy had no idea what the native New Yorker was referring to. “Well, how about if I just hang around with you?” He was now grasping at straws. “I could watch, and maybe learn that way.”

Though Rachel was not yet ready to admit it to herself, the boy’s tenacity had already started to strike a cord somewhere deep within her. “Didn’t you hear what I said?” She threw a dandelion to the ground. “That’s not the way I do things! Listen, It’s pretty obvious to me that you’re having some issue’s, and I’m sorry about that, but I can’t help you. Now please, just leave me alone.”

The flustered girl lapsed into English. “Go on! Run back to your Maria!”

Rachel did her best to go back to work and ignore him, but was aware that he was not moving. She then slipped effortlessly back to Italian, her accent making her seem all the more distant. “Paolo, I told you to…”

“That’s fine!” When the girl looked up, she saw that Paolo’s eyes were now boiling tears. “I wouldn’t want to be trained by a bitch like you anyway!”

The Puerto Rican girl’s eyes flashed. “What did you call me?”

“You heard me, I called you a bitch!” He answered in a choked voice. “And you’re also a fucking coward!”

After taking a quick moment to compose herself, she said. “I’m going to give you a chance to walk away, and if you don’t…”

“What? What are you going to do?!” The boy shouted defiantly. “Oh wait, I know – you’re going to beat me up, right? Just like you did to my brother!”

“You don’t understand.” Rachel closed her eyes and dropped her head. “I didn’t mean for that to happen.”

“I’ll bet you didn’t!” He sobbed. “You hate Maria because of what she did to me, because I couldn’t fight back. Well guess what? Stefano couldn’t fight back against you!”

“Don’t you think I know that?!” She shot back. “Do you think it’s something I’m proud of?!”

“You hated him! You abandoned him, just like his handler did!”

“You can just stop right there!” The Puerto Rican girl steeled herself. “I didn’t abandon him, he abandoned me! I did everything I could for that boy because it was my job, it was my assignment, given to me by the Agency… by Fernando, and I’d be damned if I was going to let him fuck it up. I was willing to do whatever it took to make him succeed, but he rejected everything I offered him. I tried being nice, and yeah, I roughed him up, but nothing seemed to work. He was a boy, like you. Why should he have listen to some stupid girl? All he ever wanted from me was sex. I know he was your hero, I know that, but there was just nothing more I could do - he wouldn’t let me.”

Rachel fought to keep her tears at bay. “You do all you can, but eventually… you just have to give up, you know, and that’s something I’ve always had a hard time dealing with, giving up. Maybe you’re right, Paolo, maybe I did abandon him, but It was his choice not mine. I’ve never admitted this to anyone else, but I cried the day that asshole walked out the front gates, not knowing who the fuck he was. I was his senior girl, and I failed him.”

She put her head down on her hands. “I can’t go though that again… I’m sorry, I just can’t.”

Paolo wiped his eyes on his shirt sleeve. This was not the same story he had gotten from his brother. Stefano had always spoken of Rachel as nothing more then a power hungry harpy, who was only content when she was abusing him. He would never fail to add that this harsh treatment was a result of his spurning Rachel’s sexual advances. Paolo always knew that Stefano had a tendency to stretch the truth, and had always harbored doubts about the validity of these accounts. Now, after hearing the threatening girl open up to him like this, he felt more convinced then ever that she had to be the one to train him.

“Miss Rachel?” The boy said softly. “I’m not Stefano. I used to be… but not anymore. I’d never treat you the way he did. I promise.”

“Why me?” Her voice sounded more hopeless then curious. “I’m not the only girl here. Why are you singling me out?”

“It has to be you.” Paolo struggled to explain. “I can tell you why, because I’m not sure myself. All I know is… it just has to be you.”

Rachel raised her head and looked the boy square in the eyes, and even though the boy was actually frightened by the intensity, he refused to look away.

“You’re not going to leave me alone, are you?” She finally asked.

“Please, Miss Rachel, just give me a chance.” The emotional young boy implored. “That’s all I’m asking.”

As Rachel looked into Paolo’s eyes, she could almost hear them speak to her. This pathetic young boy seemed to believe she was somehow capable of working miracles. He truly felt that his very salvation hinged on her answer. The girl could literally feel herself bending under the weight of it.

Finally, Rachel looked away and asked. “If I were to say I’d think about it, would you go away?”

This magically breathed new life into the boy. “Really, you would?”

“I’m not making any promises, you little dumbass.” She said. “I’ll just think about it, that’s all.”

“Thank you, Miss Rachel.” His large brown eyes glistened.

She went back to the business of pulling weeds. “Get the fuck out of here.”

“Yes, ma’am.” The boy quickly jumped up. “Thank you, ma’am!”

Rachel glanced up and watched the boy jog away, the spring in his step impossible ignore. She also saw little Britney, and when Paolo reached her some distance away, his animated body language left no doubt as to what he was telling her. After giving her little brother a quick hug, she sent him on his way and came to join her big sister in the garden.

“This is all your fault you know.” Rachel said.

“What did I do?”

“You’re making it very difficult for me to hate him.”

“Don’t blame me.” Britney smiled. “It’s Maria’s fault, not mine.”

“I never approved of you or any of the girls having a relationship with that little dickhead.” She said with a sigh. “And now, by some fucked-up twist of fate, I’m getting sucked into it myself.”

Britney sat down on the wall next to her. “He’s really not all that bad once….”

“He’s an asshole!” She exclaimed. “Where the fuck does he get off asking me for anything?”

“Come on, you know this is important to him.”

“That kid’s living on barrowed time.” Rachel said. “He’s finished, Brit, why does he even care? Why should I care?”

“He doesn’t want to leave here feeling like a complete failure.” Britney explained. “When he goes out into the world and starts his new life as a civilian, he wants to be able to say that at least he tried. He wants to go out swinging. It’s the same with all of us, Rachel. None of us wants to walk away from here with any regrets, and the best way to do that is by giving it all we’ve got. That’s why I’m trying so hard now. When my time finally comes, the first thing I’m going to do is throw my guns in the trash. I’ll always look back on my life here, but I don’t ever want to feel like I have to.”

“He has a handler.” Rachel said. “Why is he looking to me instead of her?”

“Maria’s totally lost it.” The younger girl explained. “She’s almost as unless to the Agency as he is now. She’s going to spend the rest her life behind a desk somewhere, pushing a pencil. She can’t even deal with seeing a gun in Paolo’s hand anymore, even though she knows he’s safe. She’s going to be a mom soon, and motherhood does that to some people.”

Britney rested her head on her big sister’s shoulder. “And I think he feels a kind of connection to you… through Stefano.”

“Brit?” Rachel asked. “When you were with Stefano, I mean when you talked to him, did he ever say anything about me?”

“Yeah, once.” The question clearly made the young girl uncomfortable. “It was the night before they rewrote him.”

“What did he say?”

“He said he deserved what happened.” Britney said hesitantly. “I asked him what he meant, and he told me something about you… beating him up.”

Rachel slowly shook her head. “That’s one regret I’m never going to able to leave behind.”

“What happened?” Britney asked.

“We were alone on the range together, and I was trying to get him to concentrate on his shooting.”
She explained. “As usual, all he wanted to do was fuck around. He kept making stupid ass jokes, you know, comparing his gun to his dick. Then he mentioned that we were there alone, and if I wanted to suck him off, he wouldn’t stop me. That pushed me over the edge, and I just snapped.”

“And you beat him up?” Britney now thought of her own experience with Kamelia.

“Yeah.” Rachel replied. “At first it felt really good, you know, taking out all the frustration on him, he had it coming after all. I assumed he’d fight back, but then the asshole did something I wasn’t expecting.”

“What’s that?”

“He started begging me to stop.” Rachel said quietly. “Then big tough, bad-ass Stefano started crying… crying like a little girl. I can’t even tell you how awful that made me feel… and I guess it still does.”

“Things were never that same after that.” She continued. “He started avoiding me, and after a while he would hardly even talk to me. I told him I was sorry, hell, I even promised not to tell anyone, but I guess his fragile male ego was broken beyond repair. It was all pretty much down hill from there. Then one day Fernando told me that I could quit if wanted to, I could just forget the whole thing… and that’s exactly what I did – I quit. Me and him never spoke again, not even to say goodbye.”

“Rachel?” Britney said. “I’m not trying to push you or anything, but I don’t think Paolo would ever do to you what Stefano did.”

“I know he wouldn’t, stupid little twerp.” She replied. “I think I liked him better when he was grabbing my tits.”

“He can still do that you know.” The younger girl laughed. “I’m sure he wouldn’t mind.”

“I’m sure he wouldn’t.” Rachel then kissed the top of her sister’s head and stood up. “I’ll see ya around, Brit.”

“See ya.”

“By the way,” The older girl added. “If you’re wondering what to get me for my birthday, a Fifth Avenue apartment would be nice.”

“Cool.” Without hesitation, the blonde girl automatically assumed this was a genuine request. “My company has property there. We also own some condominiums on Central Park West if you’d rather…”

“Brit?” Rachel interrupted with a smile. “I was just kidding.”

“Oh, right.” She gave her sister an embarrassed laugh.

An hour later, Rachel arrived at Triela’s room for afternoon tea.

“Hey, Rachel.” Triela greeted.

“Hey.” She responded. “Where is everyone?”

“Busy.” The blond girl answered. “I’m afraid it’s just you and me.”

The dark haired girl dropped heavily into a chair. “Great. Now on top of everything else I have to drink your crappy tea.”

“Screw that.” Triela said. “Since there’s no kids here, we’re doing coffee.”

Rachel smiled and said. ”God, I could kiss you.”

“Better not pucker up till you taste it.” As Triela sat a cup and saucer in front of her sister, she noticed the look of deep concern in her dark eyes. “So, that stupid little girl-boy been bugging you again?”

Rachel was once again amazed at how her sister always seemed to be aware of everything that was going on at the Agency. “How do you know about that?”

“Oh, I have my sources.” The blond girl said as she took the charfe from the coffee maker. “Namely Maria, she was asking about you the other day.”

“Asking what about me?”

“Whether or not you were going make that little monkey spanker your Padawan, and teach him the ways of The Force.”

Rachel scowled at her sister’s analogy. “What did you tell her?”

“I told her it wasn’t likely.” Triela filled Rachel’s cup. “I didn’t want to get her hopes up.”

“Why the hell is she sneaking around behind my back?” Rachel asked as she spooned sugar into her coffee.

“It’s because she knows you hate her guts.” She said as she filled her own cup. “You’re not really considering it, are you?”

“I told him I’d think about it.” She quietly replied.

“What’s there to think about?” Triela set down a plate of cookies before taking a seat opposite her sister. “Do I have to remind you about a certain prick named Stefano, and all the shit he put you through? You were a total mess. Why would you want to go through that again?”

“I haven’t decided anything yet.” She said. “But I really think I’d be different with Paolo.”

“How do you figure that?” Triela bit into one of Claes’ now stale chocolate chip cookies.

“Stefano resented me from the very start.” Rachel tried to explained. “He thought it was the ultimate kick in the balls to have me as his Senior. It’s not that way with Paolo. He came to me, Triela. This is something he honesty wants. Do you remember how Stefano would constantly call me sweet cheeks?”

“How could I forget?” Triela said with a smile. “That used to drive you crazy.”

Rachel stirred her coffee and said. “Paolo calls me, ma’am.”

Triela shook her head and said. “Yet another girl folds in the face of that boys overwhelming charm.”

“Oh please,” Rachel countered. “That kid’s about as charming as foot fungus.”

“Well, I would say that he managed to spark some kind maternal instinct in you, but you’re too much of a bitch to have any of that, so I guess there’s only one thing left.”

Rachel rolled her eyes. “This I gotta hear.”

She was surprised when the blonde suddenly turned serious. “You’re trying to make some kind of atonement to Stefano. You blame yourself for what happened, even though everyone knows it wasn’t your fault. You’re thinking about taking on Paolo to prove something you don’t even have to.”

She knew Triela was right, and arguing about it was nothing more then an exercise in futility. “When the hell did you get so smart?”

“It comes from years of sticking my nose in other peoples business.” The blond girl replied.

“As much as I hated Stefano, I hated that low life bastard he called a handler even more.” Rachel said bitterly. “He turned his back on him even before anyone knew the girl-boys were a failure. He never even gave the kid a chance. All he cared about was sucking up pay checks. What kind of cold-blooded shit is that?”

It was the same reason Rachel hated Maria. At a basic gut level, the Puerto Rican girl had no tolerance what so ever for the strong abusing the weak, regardless of what form that abuse took.

“And you felt it was all dumped on your shoulders,” Triela said softly. “That you were the only connection to the Agency he had left.”

“I did.” She again felt a nagging urge to cry, something she found to be extremely annoying. “But he didn’t. He threw everything I tried to give him right back in my face.”

“There was nothing more you could do.” Triela said. “You could’ve held a gun to that boy’s head and it wouldn’t have made any difference. I had my own dealings with him too you know.”

From the very first time he had laid eyes on her, Stefano had wanted to seduce Triela. He had no interest in a relationship, just plain self-gratifying sex, and he had never missed a single opportunity to hit on her. After several months of this incessant harassment, Triela had reached her limit.

One day after lunch, he caught up with her and put his hand on her shoulder.

“Hey, sexy?” He said, donning his smoothest voice. “Where ya running off to?”

When she turned around, Stefano was shocked by the sultry smile on her lips. “Who says I’m running?” She purred.

The boy was suddenly at a loss for words. Triela move up so close to him that he could feel her breath on his face. “Actually, I’ve been thinking about you.”

“Really?” His eyes went wide. “Thinking about what?”

She reached down and started to rub his crotch. “About what you’re packing down here.”

Stefano felt as though he had just won the lottery. However, when he placed his hand on her breast and moved in for a kiss, Triela suddenly clamped down on the boy’s testicles, causing him to let out a high pitched scream. The blonde steadily increased the pressure as she calmly spoke to him.

“Okay, here’s the deal.” She said. “If you ever fuck with me again, and I mean ever, I’m going to squish your pathetic balls in to paste. Then I’m going to spread them on a bagel and ram it down your throat. Do you understand?”

The agonizing pain was so intense that the boy found himself unable to speak.

“Answer me, douche bag!” She ordered. Stefano could do nothing more then vigorously nod his head up and down. When she released him, he crumpled to the floor in a heap, unable to even breathe.

“You have a nice day now.” Triela said pleasantly as she strode away. Once Stefano was finally able to get air into his lungs, his lunch promptly exited his stomach. For the rest of his Agency career, the boy was careful to always keep a respectable distance between himself and the blonde.

“There’s one important thing you need to keep it mind.” Triela said to her sister. “You don’t owe Paolo a damn thing – none of us do.”

“I think you might be wrong about that.” Rachel thought of the tears on Stefano’s face when she had assailed him. “No matter how much we hate to admit it… he’s still one of us.”

Triela now thought of her own charge, Marcello. To her, he was not a girl-boy, but a friend, and she had gone out of her way to include him in as many social activities as she could. Not only was he welcome to join the girls for tea, but he had also accompanied her on outings and vacations. And on those special occasions when she snuck off with Britney and Rachel to partake in some illicit cannabis smoking, Marcello was often a partner in their crime. Yet, she knew Marcello was a girl-boy, and denying Paolo would be the same as denying him. If her sister Rachel was seriously thinking about taking this chance, then she would stand by her side.

“I guess I never let myself believe that.” Triela was now feeling a distinct pang of guilt. “So what Britney’s been telling me is true? He really has changed?”

“Yeah, he has.” Rachel said. “I don’t know why, but I’m starting to think if I don’t find out, I’m going to regret it… and that’s something I just don’t want anymore of.”

“Rachel, If you do decide to do this,” Triela said warmly, “I’ll help you anyway I can. You can count on it.”

“Thanks, Triela.” She softly replied. “I’m not trying to sound sappy, but it’s always made me feel good to know you’re in my corner.”

“No problem.” Triela smiled. “And speaking of people in your corner, how do you plan on breaking this to Fernando?”

“That’s a really good question.”

“He’s probably not going to think this is one of your better ideas.”

“No he won’t.” She said. “But if he knows it’s important, he won’t forbid me.”

“My advice is to try and catch him in a good mood.”

Rachel laughed at this. “I guess I’m going to need Claes’ permission too.”

“That’s not going to be a problem.” Triela said. “She hasn’t spoken to that asshole in ages. I wouldn’t be surprised if she gift wrapped him for you.”

“Damn, and here I thought she’d want to fight me for him.” Rachel replied in jest.

Triela watched as her sister picked up a stale cookie and studied it. “Are you sure you’re going to be able to work under Maria?”

“I don’t plan on getting into a pissing match with her.” She said. “It’s not worth it. I’m going to let her know exactly what I have in mind right from the start. If she’s okay with it… then I’ll do it. If not, then I guess there’s no real harm done.”

Rachel looked up when she heard Triela start to laugh. “What’s so funny?”

“You and Paolo.” The blonde girl chuckled. “I wish I could see hell right now, because I’m sure it’s freezing over.”

Rachel started to smile. “I was just starting to think my life couldn’t get any more fucked-up.”

“Are you serious?” Triela said. “This is the SWA girl – if our lives weren’t fucked-up, we wouldn’t know how to act.”

Rachel dunked the cookie in her coffee. “Amen to that.”

THE END

Last edited by Danjo3 on Mon 11 Jul 2011 - 8:00; edited 2 times in total

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Sat 9 Jul 2011 - 13:09

The interchange in your dialog is sophisticated, Danjo3! head bang Yes Indeed
tremec6speed

Male

Forum Posts : 1968

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Sat 9 Jul 2011 - 20:54

One of the best chapters yet!
I'm sure there will be a part 2 and 3 to follow!

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Sat 9 Jul 2011 - 21:16

Solid stuff.

What? I like donuts! - Betty Suarez
If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Scissors of victory! - Yui Hirasawa
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10895

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 10 Jul 2011 - 7:36

Thanks guy’s. It’s much appreciated.

A quick question if anyone knows the answer - what’s with poo poo? In my story, the word poo poo was replaced with poo poo. Even when I tried to edit it, it came up again. What’s the deal? Rachel would never say “cold blooded poo poo.”

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Sun 10 Jul 2011 - 7:52

Danjo3 wrote:Thanks guy’s. It’s much appreciated.

A quick question if anyone knows the answer - what’s with poo poo? In my story, the word poo poo was replaced with poo poo. Even when I tried to edit it, it came up again. What’s the deal? Rachel would never say “cold blooded poo poo.”
poo poo, wordfilters?

Yeah...did it to me too. Emperor having a laugh at our expense perhaps?

Interesting chapter, introducing a clever new idea. I admit it seems a bit revisionist to introduce this mentor-student arrangement at this point (Have I missed mention of it earlier? If so I feel like a poo poo head) it provides a new relationship dynamic that I look forward to see you exploring.

As always you blend the formal (uniforms, berets, cyborgs assigned as mentors) and the informal (sex, vacations, pot smoking) to create a unique twist on day to day SWA life. Only question; how does Claes feel about sharing out portions of her garden?

Claes: (grumbling) poo poo heads.

I saw a werewolf drinking a Piña Colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.
Professor Voodoo

Male

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 10 Jul 2011 - 11:12

Professor Voodoo wrote:Yeah...did it to me too. Emperor having a laugh at our expense perhaps?
Well it sucks! That was one of the most emotional parts of my story and poo poo shot it all to hell! Maybe someone in charge (I’m looking at you, Kiskaloo) could possibly have word with Emperor concerning this matter? I suppose it’s not that big a deal, but I did put a lot of work into it…
Professor Voodoo wrote:I admit it seems a bit revisionist to introduce this mentor-student arrangement at this point...
You’re absolutely right Voodoo, it’s totally revisionist. There’s nothing in B&B canon that even hints at something so crazy. It comes right out of nowhere. I so much love the idea of Rachel and Paolo together, that I ridiculously suspended belief. As with all my stories, you just have to go with it. Very Happy

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Sun 10 Jul 2011 - 14:35

Professor Voodoo wrote:
Danjo3 wrote:A quick question if anyone knows the answer - what’s with poo poo? In my story, the word poo poo was replaced with poo poo. Even when I tried to edit it, it came up again. What’s the deal? Rachel would never say “cold blooded poo poo.”

poo poo, wordfilters?

Yes, we do appear to have Word Censoring enabled and the only rule is replace shit with poo poo.

I have removed the filter.

What? I like donuts! - Betty Suarez
If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Scissors of victory! - Yui Hirasawa
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10895

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Sun 10 Jul 2011 - 14:47

looks like the words will have to be switched back.

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Forum Posts : 1767

Fan of : Sandro/Petra Fratello *dodges bullets*; Michael and Jamie Christiansen

Original Characters : Allison-Brian McDonnell Fratello

Comments : You gotta ask the cutie before you touch dat booty.

Registration date : 2010-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 10 Jul 2011 - 23:30

Kiskaloo wrote:I have removed the filter.
Thank you sir. Much appreciated.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Sun 10 Jul 2011 - 23:45

Danjo3 wrote:
Professor Voodoo wrote:Yeah...did it to me too. Emperor having a laugh at our expense perhaps?
Well it sucks! That was one of the most emotional parts of my story and poo poo shot it all to hell! Maybe someone in charge (I’m looking at you, Kiskaloo) could possibly have word with Emperor concerning this matter? I suppose it’s not that big a deal, but I did put a lot of work into it…
Better poo poo than cockydoo!

Danjo3 wrote:
Professor Voodoo wrote:I admit it seems a bit revisionist to introduce this mentor-student arrangement at this point...
You’re absolutely right Voodoo, it’s totally revisionist. There’s nothing in B&B canon that even hints at something so crazy. It comes right out of nowhere. I so much love the idea of Rachel and Paolo together, that I ridiculously suspended belief. As with all my stories, you just have to go with it. Very Happy
In V9, Triela is mentoring Henrietta and Rico through a practice run. Chances are it happens more then one would think.

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Mon 11 Jul 2011 - 12:11

ElfenMagix wrote:In V9, Triela is mentoring Henrietta and Rico through a practice run. Chances are it happens more then one would think.
I like to think that the older girls take an interest in their younger sisters skills. In my stories, both Triela and Rachel have taken an active role in little Britney’s training. It really makes sense when you think about it.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SPARTAN 119 on Mon 11 Jul 2011 - 22:07

Professor Voodoo wrote:
Danjo3 wrote:Thanks guy’s. It’s much appreciated.

poo poo, wordfilters?

Yeah...did it to me too. Emperor having a laugh at our expense perhaps?

Ahhh... I suppose that explains this quote from my (Fate) Testarossa vs (Tessa) Testarossa tournament:

crazyidiot78 wrote:Dam this is a tough choice as I like both shows and characters. However this time I'm going to have to go with Tessa from FMP she has the whole sexy captain thing going plus access to mecha. That and she can't beat the poo poo out of me, well not directly anyway.

Testing if the filter is still on: shit.

Edit: I guess Kisk was successful at fixing it.

Kiskaloo wrote:
Yes, we do appear to have Word Censoring enabled and the only rule is replace shit with poo poo.

I can confirm that, as it does not read:

“He’s a bunghole!” She exclaimed. “Where the fornication does he get off asking me for anything?”
SPARTAN 119

Male

Forum Posts : 574

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Tue 12 Jul 2011 - 14:11

SPARTAN 119 wrote:“He’s a bunghole!” She exclaimed. “Where the fornication does he get off asking me for anything?”
ROTFL I’m glad we don’t have to get so creative.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Mon 29 Aug 2011 - 3:21

I know it’s been awhile since my last installment, but I’ve had so much going on lately that I’ve had to write whenever I could find a free moment. Anyway, here it is. Hope ya like it!

A New Start

Annalillia drew her weapon and stood her ground. The monster she did battle with on this day in the wooded area near the lake put, all of the others to shame. It was a horrible abomination the likes of which she had never before seen. The fight might have been a lost cause, but it did not matter - she was defending the Agency, and if need be, she would fight to the death.

“Bring it on you bastard!” She shouted defiantly at the beast, arming her weapon.

As the huge monster lunged at her, she unleashed a burst of rounds from her MP7A1, sending a spray of blood and scales into the air. The evil brute slashed his claw across her brown chest, ripping her shirt open and causing her own blood to start spilling.

“You’re going to have to do better then that!” The young girl screamed as she emptied the rest of her clip. Just then, Paolo jumped from the upper tree branch where he had been positioned. He landed on the monsters back and placed his handgun to the back of its head and pulled the trigger, resulting in an explosion of blood and brain matter. “Die you son of a bitch!” The beast fell to the ground, the young boy still on its back.

“Paolo, I think it’s still alive!” Annalillia shouted.

“Um, Annie…”

“Shoot it again!”

“Annie!” Paolo said insistently. He pointed over to where a Section 1 agent was jogging on a near by trail. “Look.”

The man slowed slightly and stared at the two children as if they had lost their minds. Annalillia gave him a friendly smile and wave. Paolo grabbed her hand and the two ran giggling back to one of the benches that sat next to the waters edge. Once there, they laughed out loud while trying to catch their breath. To Paolo, his friend Annalillia had sparked within him a wondrous magic his own terrible childhood had never had. To him, everyday with this exciting American girl was a new adventure.

“Oh, I almost forgot.” Annalillia pulled up the leg of her jeans, and after rolling down her sock, produced three cigarettes that she had stolen from Calvin. “Sorry I couldn’t get more. Next time I’ll try to get a whole pack.”

“Awesome.” Paolo took the now slightly flattened cigarettes. “Thanks.” He wasted little time in fishing out a pack of matches.

“Hold on, there’s more.” After reaching into her own pocket, the girl handed him a Bic butane lighter. “Now you won’t have to keep scrounging for matches.”

Annalillia smiled at the content look on his face when he took his first puff. She knew it had been several days since his last. “You know, I can get us something to smoke besides tobacco.”

“Like what?” He asked.

She leaned in close to him. “Marijuana.”

“Really?” This definitely peaked the boy’s interest. “You can get some?”

“Yep.” She said. “Miss Britney smokes it.”

“She does?” This came as a genuine surprise to Paolo.

The girl nodded. “Some of the other older girls do too.”

Paolo saw this as yet another one of his friends exciting adventures. “And she’d give you some?”

“Are you kidding?” The girl leaned back and raised her eye brows. “The older girls won’t even let us drink coffee. I’d kind of have to… borrow it.”

The young boy excitement suddenly turned to disappointment. “In other words, you mean steal it, right?”

“Steal is such a harsh word…”

“Forget it.” He said. The kindness Britney had extended to him, even after all the abuse he had heaped on her was still hard to understand. Why she so easily forgave him, made him her little brother, and so closely looked after him was a mystery.

“She wouldn’t even miss it.” The girl insisted.

“Britney’s our big sister. It’d be messed up to steal from her.”

“Well la-de-da!” Annalillia put her hands on her hips. “Since when did you become mister holier then thou?”

“I’m not.” He said in a somewhat embarrassed voice. “It’s just that she’s so nice to me… and I don’t want to do anything that might, you know, make her hate me.”

Annalillia gave him a mischievous grin and said. “If I didn’t know better, I’d think you were crushing on her.”

“No I’m not!” He then attempted to put on some of his old bravado to prove his point. “But that doesn’t mean I wouldn’t fuck her brains out.”

The girl rolled her eyes. “I’ll let her know you said that.”

“You do, and I’ll kick your ass!” He gave her a poke in the ribs that started her giggling.

“Alright, no pot.” She said. “I’m sure Miss Britney would skin us both alive if she ever found out.”

“Yeah, she really takes that big sister stuff seriously.” He said. “But you know, I kind of like it. She’s the only girl here who cares about me.”

“Oh, really?” She said indignantly. “And what am I?”

“That’s not what I meant.” The boy responded. “You’re different from Britney. You’re…”

“Not beautiful, blue eyed, blonde and white?” She asked with a sly smirk. “Yeah, I know. You Italian boys are all alike”

“That’s not true.” The boy looked down with a pout. “I hate it when you talk like that.”

“Hey, come on, I was just teasing.” She gave him a gentle kick. “Why are you getting so serious all the sudden?”

He studied his cigarette and said. “It’s just that I think you’re prettier then Britney.”

“And I think you need glasses.” Though Annalillia did not personally believe it, she was more then a little flattered by his compliment. “If you ever saw her in a bikini, you’d probably jizz your pants.”

“I doubt it.” He said. “I was at the coast with Maria last weekend and she was wearing a bikini, remember?”

“Oh, that’s right. I keep forgetting you’re a boob man” The girl started to giggle. “Were you able to hide your hard-on from her?”

“I think so.” He said laughing himself. “But it’s not easy when you’re only wearing a wet swimsuit.”

“If you ask me, your handler, should be required to take care of problems like that. I mean, it wouldn’t have killed her to give you a quick hand job or something.”

“Tell me about it, but that asshole MP was there with us.” He spit on the ground, only to see Annalillia’s disgusted look. “You should have seen that jerk, showing off his muscles like he was freaking Superman. Maria was hanging all over the guy, and of course I had to sit there and pretend it wasn’t pissing the shit out of me.”

“Sounds rough.” She said rubbing his arm.

“A couple of weeks ago she told him she was going to adopt me.” He flicked the cigarette to the ground. “Now all the sudden he wants to be my best buddy. Shows just how bad he wants to stay in her pants.”

This caught Annalillia off guard. Paolo had never mentioned this before. She picked a dandelion from the ground and began to pluck its petals. “She’s adopting you?”

“Yeah, ain’t it great?” He said sarcastically. “I get to spend the rest of my life wishing I could sleep with my own mother.”

The boy glanced over at Annalillia and noticed her sad expression as she dropped the bare flower stem to the ground. “What’s wrong?” He asked.

“It’s nothing.” She replied quietly. “I just keep forgetting you’re going to be leaving someday.”

“I don’t even want to go now.” He said miserably. “If it were up to me, I’d just stay here with you.”

“You shouldn’t feel that way.” The young girl tried to put on a brave face. “We all want out of here, and you’re going to make it. You should be happy.”

“I used to be,” He said. “Back when it was just me and her, and before I had to be her stupid son.”

“She’s doing it because she loves you.” Annalillia said. “I think that’s pretty neat.”

“I know.” He thought about the light in his big sisters eyes when she told him of her plans. “She never even asked me what I wanted to do. She just sprung it on me.”

“What do you want to do?” She asked. “I mean, besides being her boyfriend.”

After giving it some thought he said. “I guess it’d be pretty cool if she adopted you too, then we could stay together.”

“I’m not too sure about that.” Annalillia attempted to lighten the mood. “Think about it – your ultimate goal would be to fuck your Mom, but since you couldn’t, you’d have to fuck your sister instead.”

This got a smile out of the boy. “Kind of a messed up family, huh?”

“Totally.” She replied. “It’d be a therapist’s wet dream.”

After the two shared a laugh together, Paolo said. “I guess it doesn’t matter what I want. She’ll probably end up marrying that dickhead, and I’ll officially become dickhead Jr.”

“Look on the bright side.” She said. “You’ll get to go to a regular school, and then you’ll have to beat all the girls off with a stick.”

“I wish.” He said.

“Paolo, we’ve been over this.” She reached over and grabbed the back of his neck. “You’re really cute. I mean like, seriously cute. Totally wet panties cute.”

He pulled free of her grasp and said. “You’re just saying that because you have to.”

“No, I’m not.” The girl stood in front of the boy and tried to coax a smile out of him. “I’m soaking wet right now.” She unbuttoned her jeans and pulled down the zipper. “Wanna feel? Help yourself, it’s on the house.”

Paolo could not help but grin. “You’re goofy.”

“And you’re a cutie, so deal with it.” Annalillia fastened herself back up and gave him a playful punch on the arm.

The boy’s expression turned serious again as he stared at her. As of late, she was the only reason he wanted to get out of bed in the morning. “No matter what, even if I have all the girlfriends in the world, I’ll never have another friend like you.”

“Sure you will.” She joined him back on the bench and rested her head on his shoulder. “You’re going to meet all kinds of new people, and I’ll bet that in no time, you’ll even find a special girl that’ll take Maria’s place in your heart.”

Paolo’s sad life at the Agency was so deeply ingrained in his psyche that he found her talk of a new and better life to be beyond the realm of possibility. All the boy knew was that Maria would be forever out of reach, and soon, Annalillia would be too.

“And you know what else?” She reached over and gave his cheek a gentle pinch. “That special girl’s going to get her freaking socks knocked off when you show her how talented you are.”

Annalillia then stood up again, “And anyway, we don’t even know when it’s going to happen. Until then, you get to train with Rachel. You’re excited about that, right?”

“I’m no so sure any more.” Paolo replied.

Earlier that day, Rachel had sat him down in the common area of his dorm. He could not help but be intimidated by her intense demeanor.

“I’m going to do this, but we need to get a few things straight first.” Rachel said with cold eyes. “First off, I insist on total obedience. If I give you an order, you are to do it without question. No back talk, no arguing. You just do it. Do you understand?”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“Second, I demand one hundred percent commitment. If at any time you feel you’re not up to it, let me know, and we’ll go our separate ways. I won‘t get pissed off or anything, just let me know. I’ve got better things to do then waste my time on someone who’s doing this crap as a hobby. Understood?”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“And lastly, if you think there’s a possibility of getting some pussy off me, you’d better think again.” The older girl glared at the boy. “If you ever make another pass at me, or do anything sexual, I don’t care what it is, not only will you and me be finished, but I’ll also kick the shit out of you. Understand?”

“I’m sorry about what I did, ma‘am.” The boy pouted. “It won‘t happen again.”

“I know it won‘t.” Rachel now sounded somewhat less threatening. “But your brother could never seem to get that through his thick skull, so I wanted to make sure me and you were straight on it from the very start.”

“I understand, Miss Rachel.”

“Oh, and another thing,” She added, “You are never to lie to me. You will always speak the truth. If I catch you lying to me, it‘s over. Understood?”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“I want you on the obstacle course tomorrow morning at seven o’clock sharp, got it?”

“Yes, ma’am.”

Paolo watched as the girl got up from the couch and made her way out of the room. Before she got to the door, the Puerto Rican girl stopped, stopped dead still. Paolo jumped up, ran over and stood behind her. “Ma’am?” He asked.

She took a deep breath and without turning around said. “I‘m putting my trust in you, Paolo.”

“Yes, ma’am, I know that.”

“I hope so.” She gave a slight nod and walked out.

“I think I’m scared, Annie.” He said to his friend, wring his hands. “She talked to me the same way Marie did when she…”

“It’s okay, you don’t have to worry.” Annalillia said putting her arms around him. “I know Rachel, and she’d never punish you for something you can’t do. Believe me, Paolo, this isn’t like before. She‘d never hurt you, I know she wouldn‘t. All you have to do is try your best, and it‘ll be okay.”

Days earlier Annalillia had come to Rachel on the range as the two took a break. “Could I talk to you for a second?” The younger girl asked.

“What’s on your mind?”

“I wanted to talk to you about Paolo.”

“What about him?” She asked, irritated that the young subordinate was bold enough to approach her on the subject.

“If you decide to train him, well… I was just kind of hoping that you wouldn’t beat him up.” The younger girl said. She hoped her influence as fellow girl would be enough to keep her friend from harm “He really went through some terrible things with Maria, and I don’t want to see him go though that again. He still has problems with it, ya know. Sometimes he has bad dreams and…”

“Do you really think I don’t know about Paolo?” This was too much for the Puerto Rican. To her, this was a flat out accusation that once again brought up the grim specter of Stefano, and what she had done to him. Rachel was deeply hurt by what she perceived as an assumption that brutality was her standard mode of operation. The smaller girl was obliviously unaware of just how repulsed she had been by Maria’s treatment of the boy, and how very difficult it would be for her to work under a woman she so despised. “You don’t think I know what that fucking bitch was putting him though? Is that it?”

“I just wasn’t sure…” The small girl put her hands to her mouth, shocked by here sisters sudden anger.

“Let me tell you something - I know exactly what she was doing to him, and I knew it long before your stupid ass even got here.” She said though gritted teeth. “Don’t try and tell me how to do my job, you little skank!”

Annalillia was not yet a teenager and not accustomed to such harsh language from a superior girl, especially someone of Rachel’s status. After standing before her a moment, chin quivering, the young girl dissolved into tears and began to run. Unfortunately it was in the wrong direction - she ran directly to the live firing line, to her handler Calvin.

“Annie, stop!” Rachel yelled. She sprinted after the girl, but was instinctively stopped by an imaginary line on the ground.

Once the range master saw the smaller girl breach the safety zone, he gave a sharp blow of his whistle, and all of the men immediately ceased fire. Annalillia ran to her handler and put her hands around his waist.

“Shit!” Rachel put a hand to her forehead as the men laid their firearms down and turned to see what had happened. This was the ultimate embarrassment.

“What’s the problem, Rachel?” The master asked her as he took out his ear plugs.

“It’s nothing, sir… just a little misunderstanding… that’s all.”

“In the future, I’d appreciate if you kept your misunderstandings off my range.” He chastised.

“Yes, sir.”

Calvin quickly packed up his weapon and left with his arm around his little sister. “Maybe you should pick on someone your own size.” The man said as he walked past Rachel. He was evoking her own words, the exact same thing she had said to Britney about Maria’s treatment of Paolo.

Later that day in the cafeteria, Rachel had apologized to her little sister, and assured her that she had no intention of traumatizing young Paolo. And she was not the only one making amends. At the same time, little Britney was doing some fence mending of her own.

“Can I sit down?” Britney asked Marcello. Triela had earlier given the girl a dressing down for being mean to her boy and had sternly warned her sister in on uncertain terms that it was never to happen again.

“Why are you even asking?” The weak boy replied. “If I said no, you’d probably beat me up, right?”

“You know I’d never do that.” The girl took a seat opposite of him.

“No, I don‘t know that.” The humiliation was still fresh in his mind. “You kicked me out of my own room; you threatened to throw me out the window.”

“I know, and I’m really sorry.” Her voice was now soft and vulnerable, a stark contrast to the last time he had heard it. “I was really stressed out about some stuff I had going on with Paolo and… I guess I just wasn’t thinking straight.”

The weak boy silently looked down at his plate.

“Please Marc,” She implored, “You know how much your friendship means to me, and I don’t know what I’d do if I ever lost it.”

The boy finally looked up. “You really are a bitch, you know that, right?”

“Yeah, I know.” She said, putting on her trademark pout.

The truth was that after Triela, Britney was the most important female in his life, and staying mad at her was something he found to be extremely difficult to do. “Fine, I forgive you.”

“Really?” A bright smile played across her face.

“Sure, why not?” He said returning her smile. “I guess things would get kind of boring around her without you.” When Britney started to stand up, intent on hugging him, he quickly put one hand on her forearm, and gestured with the other. “Hey, sit down! You can do that later.”

“What‘s the matter?” She asked. “Afraid word might get back to Nuncio that you have a little blonde tart on the side?”

“Nah, that’s the last thing in the world he’d ever believe.” Marcello had always been at ease talking to Britney about his forbidden relationship with the man, seeing as how they were both the same age, and all of her lovers were also adults.

“How’s he been?” She asked.

“Really good. Check it out, he gave this to me the other day.” The boy reached underneath his shirt collar and pulled out a chain. On the end was a small silver medal with the likeness of St. Sebastian. He was, Marcello explained to her, one of the Catholic Patron Saints of soldiers. Below the relief was inscribed the words, “Pray for us”.

Britney reached out and lightly held the medallion on her finger tips. The relief was that of a man bound to a tree, an arrow protruding from his side. Britney, who was raised Presbyterian, had only a passing knowledge of the boy’s faith - just what she had managed to picked up from the other girls around her. “That’s really pretty.” She said.

“It makes me feel brave when I wear it.” Marcello said tenderly. “He makes me feel brave.”

Because Nuncio Moretti was a good fiend of Marcello’s handler, the boy was well acquainted with him long before they had started a serious relationship, but even then the two could sense that there was some kind of chemistry between them. Once, when Giomar mentioned the boys scholastic problems to his friend, the man had spoken right up and offered his services as a tutor. While any other handler might find this somewhat unusual, even a bit suspicious, the fact was that Giomar simply did not care.

Over the course of time, their friendship morphed into something more intense – and more dangerous. Finally one day Nuncio worked up the nerve to ask Giomar if it would be alright for his little brother to spend the weekend at his home. He explained that all he wanted to do was to take him to see a soccer game, and various other innocent brotherly pursuits. To his surprise, Giomar agreed without hesitation, saying. “It doesn’t matter to me, knock yourself out.”

The next night, the pair sat on the man’s couch watching a movie, and enjoying a glass of red wine. Even then the man was not completely sure where the evening would lead. Only after the boy had rested his head on Nuncio’s shoulder did he feel emboldened enough the tilt up his chin and gently kiss him. When Marcello eagerly welcomed his tongue, the man had his answer. That night, they would make love for the first time, and to the young cyborg, who up until then was still a virgin, it was like pure heaven.

After his sister had tucked the medallion back into his shirt the boy said. “Britney, I wanted to talk to you about something.”

“Sure.” She replied.

“It’s actually more like a favor.”

The girl could sense how nervous he had suddenly become. “Okay, what is it?”

“A huge favor.”

Britney started to smile, trying to put him at ease. “It’s alright, just spit it out already.”

“It’s about the trip to Atlanta next month.”

“You’re still going aren’t you?” She asked.

“Yeah, I am.” He looked back down at his plate and started to fidget. “And I’m really looking forward to it. It’s just that when we get there… I was wondering if you’d mind if. .. I kind of hooked up with someone.”

Britney let out a long sigh as her smile drooped at the edges. “Gee, I can’t even imagine who that might be.”

Paolo had one last appointment before turning in for the night. Claes had called and requested that he stop by her room for a quick chat. As he started down the hall of the dorm, he noticed several doors open or ajar, and was careful to keep his eyes cast down to the floor. As soon as he passed little Britney’s room, he heard her voice from behind. “Paolo?”

He turned to see his big sister standing in the hallway with a towel wrapped around her head. He was then shocked by the realization that she was wearing nothing more then a small crop top and a pair of risqué panties that did not appear to have enough material to go around.

She quickly stepped up to the boy. “What are you doing here?” There was a decided tone of panic in her voice. The blond knew full well the kind of trouble her brother would be in if he were caught there, especially at this time of day.

“Claes wanted to see me.” He responded, looking back down at the floor. “She said she cleared it with Triela.”

“What about?” She reached over and brushed the hair from his forehead. “Did you get in some kind of trouble?”

“No, it’s nothing like that.” The red faced cyborg said. “I think it has to do with Miss Rachel.”

“Oh, I see.” Britney now understood. She smiled warmly and said. “Well then you’d better not keep her waiting.”

When the girl put her arms around him, Paolo was far to embarrassed to return his scantily clad sister’s hug. However, as she walked away he could not help but glace up and stare at her alluring backside.

Once he got to Claes’ room he softly knocked on the door. A voice from within said. “It’s open.” Paolo opened the door and saw that the bespectacled girl was seated at the table, an open book in front of her.

“Hello, Miss Claes.” He greeted with his head down.

“Hello, Paolo.” She replied. “It’s been along time. And you don’t have to call me Miss, it’s not necessary.”

The boy looked up and asked. “Would it bother you if I did?”

“I couldn’t care less.” She placed a marker in the book before closing it. “Rachel asked me if she could take over as your Senior Girl, and I said yes. She also felt it would be a good idea if I let you know person, so that’s what I’m doing.”

“Thank you, ma’am.” He answered.

“You don’t have to call me ma’am either.” She stood up, walked over to the boy and crossed her arms. “Why are you being so formal all the sudden? You used to call me sudiciona.”

“I know I did, ma’am, and I’m sorry, that was very disrespectful of me.” All of the abuse he had subjected his former Senior Girl to, now came flooding back on him. “I’m sorry about everything.”

“What are you up to?” Claes closely scrutinized the boy. “Are you playing one of your little games here?”

“No, ma’am, I’m not, really!” Paolo insisted.

“Because if you are,” She warned, “And Rachel finds out, she’ll make you regret the day the Agency fished you out of that dumpster.”

“It’s not a game, Miss Claes, I swear!”

“For your sake, I hope so.” She then turned around. “Anyway, good luck. I hope it works out for you.”

“Miss Claes… I really am sorry.” He said pathetically.

“So am I.” The girl sat down on the edge of her bed. “You know, when I first saw you, I kind of liked the idea of having you as a little brother. But at that time I had no idea how mean and hateful a cute little boy could really be. If nothing else, you taught me an excellent lesson - looks can be very deceiving.”

“Yes, ma’am.” The boy said hopelessly.

“I’ll be watching you, Paolo.” Claes said. “If you truly want my forgiveness, you know what to do.”

The boy perked up slightly. “Yes, ma’am, I do.”

“Good enough.” She gesture towards the door. “Don’t let me down.”

“I won’t, ma’am, I promise!” As he left the room, he said over his shoulder. “You’ll see!”

THE END

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Mon 29 Aug 2011 - 6:36

The prose, the emotion, and especially the imagery.

This time, you have certainly outdone yourself. Bravo!!

The Power of Claes Compels You!!!
boomer_gonz

Male

Forum Posts : 2561

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Mon 29 Aug 2011 - 8:32

Thanks Boomer, glad ya liked it.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Mon 29 Aug 2011 - 16:28

More than any pervious episode this one has a real "soap opera" feel to it. That's not a complaint or criticism...just an observation on the myriad plot twists, evolving relationships and day to day mini-dramas that make up your continuing tale. Hell, I'd watch a soap opera like that...although you'd have a hard time getting it past the censors!
“Annie!” Paolo said insistently. He pointed over to where a Section 1 agent was jogging on a near by trail. “Look.”

The man slowed slightly and stared at the two children as if they had lost their minds.
Seems a Section One agent, having been briefed (with a Draghi spin) on the cyborgs' dangerous power and unpredictable mental state, would rush off and immediately report seeing two of them acting so strangely.

Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Mon 29 Aug 2011 - 22:44

Professor Voodoo wrote: Seems a Section One agent, having been briefed (with a Draghi spin) on the cyborgs' dangerous power and unpredictable mental state, would rush off and immediately report seeing two of them acting so strangely.
You’d think so, wouldn’t you?

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Mon 29 Aug 2011 - 23:20

The story just keeps on improving, Danjo!

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Wed 31 Aug 2011 - 2:02

Thanks Elfen. And thanks again for your help purging those pesky filters. As I’ve said before, I just can’t see Rachel saying “poo-poo”. Laughing

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Wed 31 Aug 2011 - 20:27

Very Happy

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 18 Sep 2011 - 10:49

Obstacle Course

It did not seem all that long ago that CQB was co-ed. However, even though the girls and boys shared class time together, there was a strict rule forbidding them from having practice partners of the opposite sex. Not that such a rule was even necessary, seeing as how none of the girls would ever consider such an arrangement. Needless to say, the boy’s would have liked nothing better.

During one of their breaks, as the girls sat on one side of the gym, and the boys congregated on the other, Stefano was determined to liven things up a bit.

“Come on, do it!” Stefano goaded his little brother.

“No way!” Paolo responded. “She’ll kick my ass!”

“I knew it.” The older boy said. “You’re nothing but a big pussy.”

“No I’m not! I just don’t want to get the crap beat out of me.”

“She’s not going to do shit.”

“Then why don’t you do it?” Paolo asked.

“I have.” Stefano insisted. “I used to feel her up all the time, and she loved it. Shit, she’s got the sweetest tits in the Agency.”

The younger boy cast a worried glace across the gym at his intended target. “I don’t know…”

“Stop being such a chicken! If you can’t do something this simple, there’s no way in hell you’re ever going to be able to kill someone.”

This comment was enough to finally motivate the young boy to act.

Once the break was over, Triela, who was brandishing a rubber knife, squared off with Rachel. “I’m gonna cut ya bitch!” The blond girl did her best street thug imitation. “I’m gonna carve you up like a Christmas ham!”

“That sounds kind of painful.” Rachel laughed. “Can’t you just let me off with a warning?”

Just then, Triela saw Paolo stumble up against her sisters back. Before Rachel could even react, the boy slid his hand under her arm and onto her breast.

It was not just a subtle fondle, but a blatant full handed grab that caused the girl to wince with pain. Rachel knocked the boys hand away and turned on him. At first, she did not believe what had just happened. She looked across the gym and saw Stefano, her former subordinate, doubled over in laughter. She turned back to Paolo and hissed. “You little son of a bitch!” She raised her hand above her head, open palmed, only to have her wrist grabbed at the apex of the swing from behind, a familiar arm wrapping snuggly around her neck.

“Let go!” Rachel yelled as she struggled against her sister.

“Stop it!” Triela tightened her grip. “It’s not worth it!”

The two girls watched as Paolo ran back to his laughing big brother and gave him a high five.

“You mother fuckers!” Rachel lunged at the boys only to have Triela take her feet out from under her and land with her in a heap on the mats.

“Get them out of here!” Triela barked at Amadeo as she lay on top of her thrashing sister. “Get them the fuck out! Now!”

Amadeo quickly hustled the two boys out of the room, Marcello instinctively trailing after them. The incident would mark the end of co-ed CQB training.

The heat that morning on the obstacle course was oppressive. Even at that hour, the mercury had already reached ninety-five degrees, and was steadily climbing. Rachel was immediately struck by it when she stepped out of the cars air-conditioning. After a quick look around, the girl shook her head seeing that Paolo was nowhere to be found. She walked around to the back of Fernando’s Porsche, and after opening the hatch back, hauled out a large cooler that was stocked with bottled water and sandwiches, and set it on a nearby picnic table. She returned to the vehicle and retrieved a pen and clipboard off of the passenger seat. After looking over the attached form that Maria had provided, she filled in the name ‘Paolo Mastroianni’ in the proper space - the woman had seen to it that this was now his official Agency name. In the next blank, Rachel crossed out the title “Handler’ and wrote in ‘Instructor’, before penning her own name.

As Paolo ran towards the course, the first thing he saw was Rachel’s car. He felt a rush of panic as he realized that their first day together was only just starting, yet he had already managed to commit his first infraction.

The girl continued to scrutinize the form as he cautiously approached. Her long black hair was tied back in a ponytail, a pair of sunglasses perched atop her head. She also sported a pair of light gray gym shorts and a navy blue t-shirt with a Smith & Wesson logo over the left breast. A silver whistle hung from her neck by a brightly colored lanyard.

“Good morning, Miss Rachel.” The nervous cyborg greeted.

“Good morning, Paolo.” She replied. “Do you happen to know what time it is?”

The young boy started to fidget. “No, ma’am, I don’t.”

“It’s now seven-fifteen.” She stated in a surly voice. “I thought I made it clear that you were to be here at seven sharp.”

“I’m sorry, ma’am, I over slept a little.”

“This is what you call getting off on the wrong foot.” She looked up from the clipboard and gave the boy an icy stare. “It doesn’t exactly make a good first impression on me.”

“I’m sorry ma’am. It won’t happen again, I promise.”

“It better not.” She then went back to the form. Paolo knew that a copy of the report would eventually land on Maria’s desk, and he hoped she was not making note of his tardiness. “A few things before we get started.” The girl continued to write as she spoke. “I know it’s hot as hell out here, and it’s only going to get hotter, but I don’t accept the weather as an excuse for any pussy whining. If you’re hot or tired, that’s your own problem, not mine. I gotta be out in this shit too, so I don’t want to hear it.”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“But if you hurt yourself, that’s a different story.” She added. “If that happens, you’re to let me know immediately. Understand?”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“Don’t worry, I’m not going to let you die.” Rachel put the pen behind her ear and held the clip board at her side. “Maria would never let me hear the end of that. You’ll get breaks, and I’ll make sure you stay hydrated.”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“Have you been on this course before?” She asked.

“A few times.” He said. “I came with Maria, but I wasn’t very good. I really tried, but…”

“Paolo?” She interrupted. “I didn’t ask for your life story, just a simple yes or no.”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“So I take it you know the order of the obstacles?" She asked.

“Yes, ma’am.”

“Good.” She said. “I’m not testing you today, more like evaluating. I want to see for myself if you suck as bad as everyone says you do.”

When Paolo looked down with a forlorn expression on his face, Rachel immediately took her clipboard and gave him a sharp swat on the side of his head. “You can save that pouting shit for your big sister – it doesn’t work on me.”

“Y… yes, ma’am.” The startled boy said as he rubbed his ear.

“I’m not expecting you to break any Agency records, but I do expect you to give it your best shot. Like I said, if you’re not going to give me one hundred percent, then don’t waste my time.”

“Yes, ma’am, I will.”

She closely studied him for a moment, and then said. “Go take your place now.”

Once the boy was at the starting line, Rachel blew her whistle. Paolo darted to the arrangement of tires that were spaced out on the ground, and after a few high steps, promptly fell face first on top of them.

Rachel let out a heavy sigh. “This is going to be a long day…”

As the morning wore on, and the heat bore down, the Puerto Rican girl could see that she had her work cut out for her. It did not take her long to realize that all the accounts she had heard concerning the boys incompetence were more than accurate. He was not only slow, but unreasonably clumsy. If Rachel did not know better, she would swear he was doing it on purpose.

She shook her head as he again struggled to breech the wall. “Let’s go, Paolo! Get your stupid ass over! Pull, pull!”

He slipped off, and after taking a few steps back, charged at it again.

“Miss Petris could get over that faster than you!” She shouted. “Even in high-heels!”

Paolo finally managed to roll over the top, and plop down on the other side like a bag of potatoes. The boy then got to his feet and ran towards the cargo net.

Rachel walked back to the cooler that sat on the picnic table. She lifted the lid, scooped up a handful of ice and started to rub it back and forth across her forehead. “If they paid me, it sure wouldn’t be enough for this shit.” She mumbled to herself.

Just then, she heard the boy scream. She spun around in time to see him fall backwards from the net, his foot entangled in the ropes. Paolo helplessly dangled upside-down, flailing in the air like a fish on a line.

“Son of a…!” Rachel hissed. She dropped the ice and sprinted to the obstacle.

Once there, she scrambled up the net and grabbed the boy by the ankle. “Stop struggling!” She ordered. The girl then looped one arm through the ropes and tried to work the boy free. Suddenly, Paolo’s shoe popped off his foot, and Rachel felt his full weight. His sweaty ankle made it impossible for her to keep a grip, and he slipped through her hands like a wet bar of soap. In his panic, Paolo grabbed for anything he could, which in that situation happened to be Rachel’s gym shorts, and as he plummeted to earth, he pulled them all the way down to her feet.

Paolo hit the ground with a dull thud.

Rachel instantly let go of the ropes and jumped to the ground, landing with the grace of a gymnast dismounting the uneven parallel bars. After quickly snatching her shorts back up to her waist, she knelt in the dust next to Paolo.

“Are you alright?” She anxiously asked.

The gasping boy nodded yes. When she helped him up to a sitting position, she saw a single tear streak a clean path through the dirt on his cheek. “Take it easy.” Rachel said. “You just got the wind knocked out of you, that’s all.”

“Yes, ma’am.” He managed to say.

In spite of herself, Rachel started to gently rub his back. “I swear, you’re the clumsiest bastard I’ve ever seen. How the hell have you managed to live this long?”

“I’m sorry…” His voice was a near whisper.

Once the boy had sufficiently caught his breath, Rachel pulled him to his feet and gave him a quick dusting off. “Better?” She asked.

“Yes, ma’am, I’m fine.” He replied.

“Good. Now put your shoe back on and hit it again.”

“Yes, Miss Rachel.”

As the boy retrieved his shoe, Rachel went back and sat on the picnic table, lightly flapping her sweat soaked t-shirt. She watched as Paolo again made an attempted to navigate the tires. A few minutes later, she glanced over her shoulder and saw her younger sister Britney making her way down the path.

“Oh great.” Rachel muttered to herself. “This is all I need.”

“Hey, Rachel.” Britney smiled. “Wow, sexy shorts.”

Rachel looked down and saw that one side had been torn all the way up to the waist band. Britney laughed and said. “Are you sure it’s a good idea to be showing Paolo that much skin on the first date?”

Rachel scowled at the blonde. “What are you doing here?”

“Nothing special.” Britney replied. “I just happened to be in the neighborhood and thought I’d stop by.”

“In the neighborhood, huh?”

“Yep.” The younger girl looked over and smiled warmly at her little brother. “So, how’s he doing?”

“Oh, he’s a real treat.” Rachel frowned. “I don’t think that kid could walk and chew gum at the same time.”

“You’re not being mean to him are you?” Britney asked.

“As a matter of fact, I am – that’s the whole point.”

The blonde girl continued to watch him with a concerned expression. “He looks all hot and sweaty. You’re giving him breaks, right?”

“Would you stop already?!” The exasperated girl said. “God, the way you and Maria baby him, it’s no wonder he can’t do anything right.”

“I don’t baby him.” Britney said defensively.

“Oh yeah?” Rachel looked down at the bag her sister was holding. “Whatcha got there?”

“What do I have where?”

Rachel snatched the bag from her sister, and after reaching inside, pulled out an ice cold bottle of Gatorade.

Britney looked down in embarrassment. “Well… he needs his electrolytes.”

“What a coincidence,” Rachel said, “So do I.” She twisted the cap off with a snap and took in a mouth full.

“Hey! That’s not for you!” The younger girl protested.

Rachel then spit the drink onto the ground. “That little fucker's drinking water today.”

Britney glared at her sister. “You’re just made of bitch, aren’t you?”

“You got it.” Rachel replied. “Now why don’t you just totter on along and let us work in peace?”

“Fine, I’m leaving.” As Britney turned to walked away, she said over her shoulder. “But if that boy gets sun stroke, you’re going to answer to me!”

“Whatever.” Rachel said and then looked down at her exposed upper thigh. “Hey, before you go, switch shorts with me.”

“I’d be happy to, Sis,” The younger girl said with a smirk, “But I really don’t think they’ll fit over that ass of yours.”

Rachel let her head drop into her hand. “I swear to god, Brit…”

“Alright, alright,” Britney laughed as she grabbed her sister’s wrist, “Come on.” The two went behind a small storage shed, and after making the swap, went their separate ways.

Once the Puerto Rican girl was sure Britney was out of sight, she gave a sharp blow on her whistle. “Paolo! Take five!”

As the young boy passed, she held out the Gatorade to him. “Here.” She said. “A little present from Britney.”

“Thank you, ma’am.” As Paolo took the bottle, he quietly said. "I'm sorry about your shorts."

"It's okay." She said. "Shit happens."

"I'll get you some new ones..."

"I said forget it!" Rachel then quickly composed herself, knowing full well that part of her job as Paolo's teacher was to set an example for him to follow. She took a deep breath. "Believe it or not, they’re not the only pair I own."

"Yes, ma'am."

He trotted away and sat down against the storage shed. As Rachel watched him drain half the bottle with his first drink, she again found herself wondering if this had all been a mistake. At the same time, it was also starting to feel like a trap. She had gone out of her way to drill into him the importance of total commitment, one hundred percent or nothing. If she were to back out now, everything she had impressed upon the boy would be nothing more than meaningless, hollow talk.

No, Rachel had given Paolo her word, and as long as he believed, come hell or high water, so would she.

THE END

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Sun 18 Sep 2011 - 11:23

Excellent timing for a new chapter Danjo...the forum's been pretty slow this past week.

“Miss Petris could get over that faster than you!”
Minister Petris: I'll have you know I was quite spry in my day.

Elio: (says nothing)
“What a coincidence,” Rachel said, “So do I.” She twisted the cap off with a snap and took in a mouth full.
Rachel then spit the drink onto the ground. “It's what plants crave."
Bonus points to anyone who gets that reference.

Another clever installment. The fact that Rachel did not did not immediately assume the worst and pummel Paolo over the shorts incident shows development in her character.

Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 18 Sep 2011 - 12:27

Professor Voodoo wrote:Another clever installment. The fact that Rachel did not did not immediately assume the worst and pummel Paolo over the shorts incident shows development in her character.
Glad you liked it Voodoo. As far as her shorts were concerned, she couldn’t have cared less. The boy under her supervision had just fallen off an obstacle and hit the ground. His safety and well being was her first priority, not beating him up.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Sun 18 Sep 2011 - 22:29

Danjo3 wrote:
Professor Voodoo wrote:Another clever installment. The fact that Rachel did not did not immediately assume the worst and pummel Paolo over the shorts incident shows development in her character.
Glad you liked it Voodoo. As far as her shorts were concerned, she couldn’t have cared less. The boy under her supervision had just fallen off an obstacle and hit the ground. His safety and well being was her first priority, not beating him up.
Ah yes... Rachel's development in this series is something Danjo and I have spoke of it in past posts, its proof is here. Rachel knows what is an accident and what is deliberate action, as shown here in the beginning and later on. Whether Rachel beaten the crap out of Triela for holding her down and letting the boys escape remains to be seen. Her bitchy is something else that is true of her. Thus here we have her as true as possible as she is in my universe. Paolo is mistake on the climbing net is just that, a mistake, one that would have gotten him and his handler killed if on a mission, and Rachel knows this. What little time they will have together to correct this or else Retired Paolo will be a sissy wimp that will be bullied to no end when he goes to school, despite what cyborg strength he may have...

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Mon 19 Sep 2011 - 2:36

I also don’t see Rachel as the type of girl who holds life long grudges (I’ve known more then a few of them in my life NO ). Once she cooled down, it was pretty much forgotten. If you’ll remember, in an earlier story when Paolo apologized, it took her a second to remember what it was he was talking about. If she were one of those stereotypical vindictive females, she would never have agreed to train the kid. In my universe, Rachel, like Britney, is able to see what Paolo has become, not what he used to be.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Mon 19 Sep 2011 - 22:55

Rachel is a bit more complex than this. At least in Italy, she is not going go shake trees by having grudges, seeking revenge or basically getting even on the compound. She is beyond that but more importantly, there are not that many who are willing to back her up, as in the case of Triela holding her down instead of smacking Paolo and the rest of the boys across the back of their heads. I'm not questioning why Triela did what she did but if it were done to her, she would have put a couple of rounds into their eye sockets and no female cyborg would have stopped her. They may in fact ran after them, tackled them, and held them while Triela inserted the bullets into their heads manually. But Rachel.... she don't get such respect in either universe. At least she has part of Rico's scalp as a trophy.

I'm not questioning how you are writing Rachel, I did approve this and you do write her parallel to how I do in my stories. I say despite differences on how we see her, keep it up the good work.

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 2:00

ElfenMagix wrote:At least in Italy, she is not going go shake trees by having grudges, seeking revenge or basically getting even on the compound. She is beyond that but more importantly, there are not that many who are willing to back her up, as in the case of Triela holding her down instead of smacking Paolo and the rest of the boys across the back of their heads. I'm not questioning why Triela did what she did but if it were done to her, she would have put a couple of rounds into their eye sockets and no female cyborg would have stopped her. They may in fact ran after them, tackled them, and held them while Triela inserted the bullets into their heads manually. But Rachel.... she don't get such respect in either universe. At least.
I really don’t see Triela killing a kid over a boob grab. Yeah, it’s a shitty thing to do, no doubt, but it’s not exactly a crime against humanity, and definitely doesn’t warrant the death penalty. I give her a little more credit than that. She’d probably give him a good old fashion bitch slapping and leave it at that.

As for Rachel, Triela knew how pissed off she was, and simply wanted to keep her from doing anything she might regret. In other words, trying to keep her out of trouble. We all know how the Agency feels about cyborgs that spin out of control. If Rachel had done any serious damage, she might have ended up getting a free brain tune-up. But here again, I see killing Paolo as a major overreaction to a minor offence.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosKin640 on Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 9:24

Professor Voodoo wrote:
Rachel then spit the drink onto the ground. “It's what plants crave."
Bonus points to anyone who gets that reference.

Another clever installment. The fact that Rachel did not did not immediately assume the worst and pummel Paolo over the shorts incident shows development in her character.
Idiocracy for the win!

As for this latest chapter, Danjo, I echo the sentiments everyone else has expressed. Another excellent installment.
ChaosKin640

Male

Forum Posts : 417

Fan of : Triela, Hillshire & Alessandro

Original Characters : Jacob, Sophia, Melanie, Costante, Nina, Enzo and Lucretia

Registration date : 2010-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next