Night Two, Tuesday

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Night Two, Tuesday

Post by Guest on Sat 18 Oct 2008 - 15:07

A day passed eventually after the recently chaotic morning which runs up towards noon. The sun finally sets in the distance. Paolo, noticing the unusual silence in the bar is unsure whether to feel happy having been granted the peace and quite or cautious for having to receive the 'guest' he expects NOT to come until Rolito and his kids come to replace him--for awhile. It was unusual for them, however, to be late.

...aside from the box the man left him earlier in the morning.

"Nagato, that box is safe right?"

Nagato Yuki returns his look with hers. Her maid outfit is rather gorgeous to Paolo--secretly harboring uniform fetish. "Its something I can't say to you. Go figure."

The door then slams open...

"Good afternoon bartender guy! I do hope you have something good to serve us again!"

Frederick grins with excitement

"OH NO NOT YOU AGAIN!!!"

"Oh yes its me again...!!"

Triela sighs. "And Triela, Rico, Claes, Petrushka..."

she stops at the youngest of the bunch. "...and Henrietta."

Secretly Paolo wishes to write a letter to Rolito telling him that if he *died* he can have this whole bar.

Back to top Go down

Re: Night Two, Tuesday

Post by Whatface on Sat 18 Oct 2008 - 19:39

OOC:
I'm assuming Muffin is still inside the bar somewhere snuggling with Keetha

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Male

Forum Posts : 879

Fan of : Henrietta, Rico, Triela, Aurora

Original Characters : Muffin

Comments : Why can't I leave this blank?

Registration date : 2007-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by TTIO on Sun 19 Oct 2008 - 5:24

OOC: Yeah...

The shout wakes Keetha up. She looks around, trying to find the source, and then sees the others.

Keetha: *yawns* "Hey, you guys. What time is it?"

She tries to get up, but Muffin is still sleeping on her. After carefully moving her, so as not to wake her up, Keetha walks over to the others.

The Eagle

He clasps the crag with crooked hands;
Close to the sun in lonely lands,
Ring'd with the azure world, he stands.

The wrinkled sea beneath him crawls;
He watches from his mountain walls,
And like a thunderbolt he falls.

Alfred Tennyson - 1851
TTIO
CEO of Cheese Pie Inc.

Male

Forum Posts : 1111

Fan of : Triela!

Original Characters : Keetha & Alcide

Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Mon 20 Oct 2008 - 0:27

The doors leading to the back swing open. "I have returned," Rolito declared, mimicking Douglas McArthur's grandiloquent voice, performing a graceful bow.

"THANK YOU!!!" Paolo rushed to the man. "THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!" Then he ran out of the bar for his sanity's sake.

Notably, Giuseppe was missing. Henrietta looked about for him.

"He's in the back," Rolito said.

Etta took off like a rocket through the door.

Out of the back room came a scream.

"He's still dressing up," Rolito finished. He eyes the cyborgs. "So, what would you like to order?"
Sheo Darren

Male

Forum Posts : 389

Fan of : Mami Tomoe

Original Characters : Rolito, Giuseppe, Elena; Julia, Peppina; Jess, Masakari

Registration date : 2008-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 20 Oct 2008 - 2:03

Frederick grins with excitement as he pull his seat over to the counter, excusing Triela first before pulling the rest of the girl's chair before eventually taking his. He looks up to Rolito.

"Heineken on ice, bitte! Not too much about it!" he said. Triela came next:

"I'll have some...same thing. Not sure with alchohol after yesterday..."

Petrushka steps up from the rest, boasting her Russian origins and decided to order something stronger.

"Vodka! And make it two!"

Rico, still unsure with what the hell is 'alcohol' decided to order the same thing as Petra did--partly in an attempt to make her a little more 'tough'.

"I'll have the same as her! Make it three!"

Lastly there's Claes. She notices Keetha and Muffin in the corner wave a 'hi' towards them before she decides to order.

"Maybe I'll have something similar as Frederick and Triela...a bottle will do. If I can't finish it, I think Frederick or Triela could help me with it."

Eventually...(one hour later)

Here we have Frederick and Triela--partially drunk from their reaction (Triela intensively and possessively hugging Frederick's arm) turning their attention to their counterpart. Petra on the other hand was definitely drunk and nearly strip herself stating its 'hot'.

Rico is no exception. Good thing Meir's photo fell from her pockets. Other wise she would be stripping instead of crying to her tears appologizing to his photo.

Claes, on the other hand became utterly honest and--for the first time--managed to let her hair loose, unleashing her true nature.

Claes takes off her glasses, unbutton *certain* sudgestive parts of her clothes (but not entirely), glancing seductive looks towards Frederick and the unfortunate Giuseppe who just exited the kitchen followed with a surprised and bushing Henrietta. Claes begin dancing in a nearby pole

"Dirty babe~you see these shackles Baby I'm your slave~I'll let you whip me if I misbehave~its just that no one makes me feel this way~ SING WIF' MEH!!!"

She starts moving VERY seductively towarsd Frederick, then Rolito, and Giuseppe. Henrietta's eyes narrows of jealous before in response decided to immediately take a one shot at Claes' remaining liqour.

Its gonna' be a loooong night...

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatface on Mon 20 Oct 2008 - 3:45

After carefully moving her, so as not to wake her up, Keetha walks over to the others.
Not careful enough. Muffin slides off the table and bangs her head on a nearby stool.

"OOOOW!!!! Friggin... Where the hell am I... The last thing I remember was soft fluffy pillows..."

Oh yeah... pillows

She waves Keetha over and pats on the stool beside her.

"Hey Pillows! Can I call you Pillows?? Don't hang around with those retards. Come over here, I wanna ask you sumfink."

Muffin turns to Rolito.

"Mesa want some orange juice!!"

Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TTIO on Mon 20 Oct 2008 - 12:02

Keetha: "Pillows? Why?"

She shrugs dismissively. She walks over and sits with Muffin, Rolito glancing at her questioningly.

Keetha: "Water'll be fine, thanks." *turning towards Muffin* "What did you want to ask?"

She looks over at Claes and Petra, glad that she managed to get away before she ended up doing the same...

The Eagle

Alfred Tennyson - 1851
TTIO
CEO of Cheese Pie Inc.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatface on Mon 20 Oct 2008 - 20:42

"Cause you have a nice pair of pillows"

Muffin remembers her dream and how comfy they were.

Nice fluffy pillows and pinkish bubbly bubbles bubbling about...

She snaps herself out of it and sadly looks at herself...

Nothing...

Muffin quickly glances around, making sure that nobody was nearby. She leans comfortably close to Keetha.

"So I was wondering. How do you get em to grow bigger? Are you supposed to drink milk? I heard drinking lots of milk helps"

Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Mon 20 Oct 2008 - 22:06

Rolito wonders to himself why Paolo served alcohol to minors. Sure, these minors paid well, but they were also as emo as Camille Bidan, Asuka Shinn and Ogawara Setsuko combined. (Said trio was occupying a corner table bawling about various dead people and plotting how to defeat Jesus Yamato.) Not to mentioned cyborg and heavily armed.

Hmmm... maybe that last sentence explains things. Power flows out of the barrel of a gun, after all...

He placed a small electric fan in front of Petra to cool her off. Seeing Claes, he pulled a gold ring out of his clothes and put it on his ring finger.

Immediately, Claes frowned. "A married guy... feh... you'll be no fun..."

Rolito smirked. Works like a ofuda charm on an oni...

Giuseppe had spent the last hour exchanging apologies with Henrietta while half-dressed. Now, confronted with a bunch of cyborgs who were well soused, he groaned.

It can't get worse.

"Hey, handsome," Claes purred as she draped herself on Giuseppe.

Me and my big mouth...

Rolito wondered if he should put a tranq dart in Claes with his handy dandy blowpipe. He took a coin out-

"WHERE'S MY COIN!!!" Two-Face howled.

-flipped it into the air, caught it and-

"Chaos theory sucks."

He serves Muffin and Keetha their freshly-squeezed orange juice and (carbonated lemon-flavored) water respectively. "Itadakimasu..."

Hearing Muffin's question, he rummages beneath the bar. I knew it was somewhere here...

Henrietta hiccuped. She had drained the remainder of Claes' Heineken in one gulp.

I... I...

She looks around- and catches Giuseppe and Claes in the act.

Giuseppe?

Gasp. Tears. Sniffle. Growl. Snarl.

"HE'S MINE!!!"

CRASH

Beneath Claes (who in turn was beneath Henrietta), poor Giuseppe
moaned.

I really should put up a wrestling ring or something, Rolito considered as he kept looking for the item that Muffin would be interested in. Might help keep the damage to a minimum.

In the back room, the box rattled.
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 21 Oct 2008 - 10:03

OOC: Should I ask Colo-sen to join or let us 'use' his OC, Luke? Very Happy

With Claes landing on top of Henrietta and Giuseppe, Frederick took the advantage as yesterday night's 'menace minister'. Once again taking a viable journalism tool--this time a handycam--and record the entire going-about. He plans to distribute it (sell it) in the Agency--or to blackmail Claes.

"Oh Frederick..." Triela giggles. Her arm still circling Frederick's. "Don't be that *hic* naughty...hehehe"

"Naaawh...this is usual *hic* shtuff."

Claes smiles towards the camera, smiling seductively which caused Frederick to *somewhat* get himself aroused. She turns to Giuseppe (since Henrietta's head faces down on Giuseppe's bottom while Claes' head is directly above Giuseppe) and smiles lustfully.

"Watch this!"

And so, tonight, Claes kisses Giuseppe lip to lip.

Back to top Go down

Post by TTIO on Tue 21 Oct 2008 - 12:35

Whatface wrote:Muffin quickly glances around, making sure that nobody was nearby. She leans comfortably close to Keetha.

"So I was wondering. How do you get em to grow bigger? Are you supposed to drink milk? I heard drinking lots of milk helps"

Keetha: "Er... Yeah?"

Being rather uncomfortable with Muffin leaning on her, she starts to push her away, and changes the subject.

Keetha: "Soo... When's your next mission?" *pauses for a minute, having remembered something* "Wait a miniute, I thought you liked being flat-chested?"

The Eagle

Alfred Tennyson - 1851
TTIO
CEO of Cheese Pie Inc.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatface on Wed 22 Oct 2008 - 2:55

Muffin takes a glup of her orange juice.

"ErgH! Sour!"

Keetha: "Er... Yeah?"
"Orly?" Muffin bangs her fist one the table. "Then I want MILK!!!"

Keetha: "Soo... When's your next mission?"
*pauses for a minute, having remembered something* "Wait a minute, I
thought you liked being flat-chested?"
Muffin leans forwards towards Keetha.

"Hmmmmm? After sampling how comfy yours were, I guess I wouldn't mind if I leveled up mine a bit. Also, have you seen this movie called 'The Machine Girl'?, I would finally have an excuse to get one of those Drill Bras"

She pushes herself away from Keetha laughs in a really weird way. She stops and frowns when she sees Frederick taking advantage of the situation. Muffin fumes, still pissed off that he didn't help her on the Whatface rescue mission.

She leans towards Keetha again and starts speaking in a low voice.

"Look at that macho mofo. He thinks he's all awesome snapping up those pics for his own personal gain. Time to get back at him, eh?"

Muffin winks to Keetha.

"Get your iPhone camera ready"

Muffin puts on her cute bubbly chibi face and walks up to Frederick.

"HI HI, Fredface!"

Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 22 Oct 2008 - 9:08

The call from the little girl did not caught Frederick's attention as he continuously record what has been going on between Claes and Giuseppe. Here he records Claes locking Henrietta's neck between her legs utterly restricting her movements.

Also, here Frederick records as Claes continuously, possessively and lustfully kisses Giuseppe. Steamy, is what Frederick can comment about the situation.

"Yeah go at it Claes! GO AT IT FURTHER!!!" supports Triela as she snuggles into Frederick's arm. Clearly Frederick too is enjoying whatever is unfolding before him. Petrushka began to feel fuzy again.

"HEY GUYS!! IMMA SO ROCK I CAN SCORE A++ THIS QUARTER!! IMMA DA BESTEST CYBORG EVAH!!! THANK YOU SANDRO!!"

While Rico weeps and weeps...

"Meir..*sniff*...Meir I'm so sorry...*sniff*...I'm so miserable! I haven't grown an inch!!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?? I'M 21 FOR GOD'S SAKE!!! *sniff*"

Claes just couldn't stop there after going this far. So she decides to go further by using her left hand to reach for...the thing further down in Giuseppe's pants. Henrietta struggles to break free.

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HIM!! DON'T YOU DARE!! DON'T YOU DARE!! GIUSEPPE'S MINEMINEMINEMINEMINE...!!!!"

Eventually...

"SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

with little effect...

In the corner of the bar, Leonidas took a shot at his drink. He looks at Henrietta and points at her.

"Aye, you no Spartan little girl. You know not the Spartan law!"

he takes a deep breath.

"THIS. IS. SPARTA!!"

Glass shatters from the after effect

*play background music*

Its raining men! Hallelujah! Its raining men! Ooh-oh!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Wed 22 Oct 2008 - 10:49

"Ah! Mitsuketta!"

Rolito emerged from behind the bar with a breast growth inducement machine. He gave the admittedly depraved-looking contraption a long look.

"Honestly, I have no fucking idea why people make these things... more so use them on themselves..."

Having heard Muffin's demand for milk, he complied, though he would still bill Muffin for the juice. "Excuse me, ma'am, but your milk is here. I also have something that might help you with your-" Rolito considers the proper word to use. "-DFC."

To Leonidas: "Please put on some pants. Your lack of clothing disturbs me."

Giuseppe's eyes bulge as Claes administers a Frenching like no other, filling his mouth with her tongue and saliva and alcohol-warmed breath. The boy choked on that last, then shivered as he felt Claes' naughty fingers seeking his manhood.

Oh, shit!

The bawling Henrietta furiously pawed and bit at the steel legs esconced around her waist. "LEGGO, CLAES!!!"

"Ah," Rolito announced over the furor that drowned out a metallic clink. "Heads. I make my own luck."

A dart buried itself in Claes' neck. The Scandinavian girl stiffened. Then she went limp, her eyes lolling upwards as she slumped against Giuseppe.

"Never jams," Rolito said as he reloaded his blowpipe.

Giuseppe was too busy clearing his throat of the taste of beer to comment pithily.

"RAAAAHHH!!!" Henrietta grabbed Claes' legs, dragged the bigger girl clean off Giuseppe and then put Claes in a Boston crab submission. Never mind the fact that Claes was out like a blown fuse. Hell hath no fury like a jealous cyborg loli.

"That's it," Rolito commented, "I'm getting that wrestling ring first thing in the morning."
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TTIO on Wed 22 Oct 2008 - 13:15

Whatface wrote:"Look at that macho mofo. He thinks he's all awesome snapping up those pics for his own personal gain. Time to get back at him, eh?"

Muffin winks to Keetha.

"Get your iPhone camera ready"

Muffin puts on her cute bubbly chibi face and walks up to Frederick.

"HI HI, Fredface!"

Keetha says nothing, she just grins evilly...
She starts looking around for a good point at which to take a picture, having already set up the iPhone to send all of the pictures to her PC at the Agency.

The Eagle

Alfred Tennyson - 1851
TTIO
CEO of Cheese Pie Inc.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatface on Thu 23 Oct 2008 - 5:39

The call from the little girl did not caught
Frederick's attention as he continuously record what has been going on
between Claes and Giuseppe.
Just as I expected...

Muffin moves inconspicuously to Fredrick's side, all while keeping her innocent face on.
She takes a quick glance and confirmed that Keetha had her camera ready. Go to go.

With super lighting fast reflexes, Muffin reaches into her jacket and whips out....

...a bottle of mayonnaise.

"RAAARGH!!!"

Muffin pops the caps and blasts the half of the bottles contents over all Frederick's face. She shakes the bottle violently, splattering a decent amount on his clothes and pants. Especially the pants...

"HEY GUYS!! IMMA SO ROCK I CAN SCORE A++ THIS QUARTER!! IMMA DA BESTEST CYBORG EVAH!!! THANK YOU SANDRO!!"
Muffin rages

"SHUDDUP!!"

Muffin suddenly whirls away from Frederick and a empties the other half of the contents onto Petra face and chest. Muffin finishes off by throwing the empty bottle at Petra's face and bolts away.

"KEEEETHA!! TIME TO GIT THE FECK OUT!!!"

Muffin charges up her power gloves and punches a hole in the wall. She leaps through the improvised exit dashes out of the bar...

...only to return a second later. She fetches her glass of milk and breast growth inducement machine before bolting out of the bar again.

Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 23 Oct 2008 - 10:49

Its good to know Muffin was *drowned* with her revenge when she splattered it. It was not known to her that Frederick had moved to another location to take different footage of the action as Triela occupied her position.

"Aw, c'mon Rolito! What the hell's that for?? She's about to get all down and dirty *hic* here and that'll make some show fer' tonight!" he taps his handycam "And I got em' all right here!"

He returns moments later to find Triela--and his prized trench coat--white with mayonnaise. He notices the returning Muffin taking her order before she bolts out again.

"...Frederick~!!!" Triela cries. "She splattered mayo over me!!! *sniffsniff hic sniff*"

"LOL Wut?" he examines for a second. "My trench *hic* coat!"

he turns his attention to Muffin. "No one mess with da German cyborg!"

...and fires a wire gun far to the distance, catching both Muffin and Keetha in a rodeo-style circular not. He winds the gun and brought them together; all tied up.

"*hic* Mein turn! I'll make sure I post this on facebook!"

"I want part too!" Petra said before getting herself distracted with the mayo. "...Although this reminds me of one night with Sandro...makes me feel sexy hmm..."

Complemeting the two tied girls, Frederick lift them up and hang them (still in the tied position) upside down in the bar's ceiling. Both girls were hanged together from the previous knot and he managed to acquire Keetha's iPhone. He grins.

"Say cheeese~!" and he snaps a few photos. "You attempt to do anything, and I'll make sure I'll spin both of you to your brink of *hic* destruction! I'll make you vomit twice as much as Hillshire stuffed with blue cheese!"

Somewhere in Rome, in the diner table, Hillshire vomits violently after Roberta tried to feed him some blue cheese and ham.

"N-no Roberta! I do not want to eat blue cheese and ham! I want to eat green eggs and ham!"

he receives a good slap moments later--hard.

Anyway, back at the bar Frederick leans close to the counter--Triela's out in the restroom changing her clothes.

"So Giuseppe, how does that feel? Must be a little...hot, eh?"

Back to top Go down

Post by TTIO on Thu 23 Oct 2008 - 11:26

Panzer IV wrote:Complemeting the two tied girls, Frederick lift them up and hang them (still in the tied position) upside down in the bar's ceiling. Both girls were hanged together from the previous knot and he managed to acquire Keetha's iPhone. He grins.

"Say cheeese~!" and he snaps a few photos. "You attempt to do anything, and I'll make sure I'll spin both of you to your brink of *hic* destruction! I'll make you vomit twice as much as Hillshire stuffed with blue cheese!"

Unbeknowest to him, Frederick had not actually taken any photos. Rather, he had activated the ghost mode on the *hacked* iPhone which made it seem as though he had but which actually did not write anything to the memory.

Knowing this, Keetha simply giggles.

Keetha: *whispering* "Muffin, you ready for me to cut the rope? 3, 2, 1..."

She cuts the rope with the handgun that Muffin had given to her earlier, landing on her back unharmed. She then pickpockets the iPhone back and makes a break for it again with Muffin.

Keetha: "You want the photos? You'll have to catch me first!"

OOC: I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but Keetha has hacked her iPhone. Basically for secuirity, but it can come in useful in situations like this Razz
I'll add a list of hacks to her dossier some time soon...

The Eagle

Alfred Tennyson - 1851
TTIO
CEO of Cheese Pie Inc.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 23 Oct 2008 - 12:09

Frederick turns her attention to the two escapees.

"H-hey!! HEYHEYHEYHEY!! NO ONE MESSES WITH A GERMAN!!!!"

...eventually drawing his stashed MG 42

"TOT"

A burst fire exploded from inside the bar towards the empty street. It was something of unmeasurable amount of 'light and explosion'. Interested in the 'lights', Triela decides to contribute as well.

"Hey I want to do that too!" She notices a rocket launcher nearby a female police officer mumbling about 'Raccoon City', 'Umbrella', 'Bioweapons', 'Nemesis', etc. Borrowing the weapon from her she rests it up her shoulder and smiles in her drunk state. Many starts leaving the bar--not include the three emos seated at the edge who were now having ideas of 'buying' the Agency to fight Jesus Yamato.

"Here~ I come~!!"

The rocket was fired...

Meanwhile, Petra got himself a little naughty and starts creeping up to Rolito.

"So you're married?" she said. "So what? I don't care. Want to taste something a little...young?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatface on Thu 23 Oct 2008 - 21:10

...and fires a wire gun far to the distance,
catching both Muffin and Keetha in a rodeo-style circular not. He winds
the gun and brought them together; all tied up.
"Waaah!!"

Muffin manages to place the breast growth inducement machine (is there a shorter name for this thing??) and the glass of milk safety onto the ground before being dragged away.

"*hic* Mein turn! I'll make sure I post this on facebook!"
"Facebook is for fags!!"

Frederick lift them up and hang them (still in the tied position) upside down in the bar's ceiling.
Muffin reflexively retracts her Predator wrist blades, but Keetha had already cut the rope.

"Nice shit!"

TTIO wrote:She cuts the rope with the handgun that Muffin had given to her earlier, landing on her back unharmed.
Muffin however, was unprepared for the fall and went plummeting headfirst to the ground. Lucky, Keetha's pillows softens her fall.

Boing

Muffin dashes outside with Keetha.

"I'll be back!!"

"Here~ I come~!!"
She rolls her eyes

The rocket was fired...
Muffin utilities a netgun mounted on her wrist gauntlet and fires back at the incoming rocket. The net catches the rocket and is sent flinging back in the opposite direction.

She then switches on her cloaking device, which rendered her completely invisible to the naked eye, with the exception of a slight air distortion.

"Keetha! Use your cloaking device!"

She snatches the breast growth inducement machine and glass of milk she had placed on the ground earlier and jumps onto the minigun turret of the SUV. She places the objects safety into the back of the SUV before returning her attention to the bar. She swivels the turret around, but holds her fire incase they hadn't noticed (she still has her cloaking device on).

*To Keetha* "Lets get the hell outta here. Nevermind that it has a flat tire, it'll still drive"

Muffin then saw that a Predator helmet lay next to her feet. It was the same on that she used earlier. She strips it down of all its non essential componts, leaving only the laser disinator and visor. Upon doning the stripped down helmet, her shoulder mounted plasma cannons spring to life.

"Gotta luff this Predator shit"

Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 24 Oct 2008 - 2:11

The rocket flungs back and flies somewhere pass the bar and explodes harmlessly somewhere. Frederick grins victoriously before shutting the door of the bar and stack chairs *without permission* blocking the door.

"And the two buggers are off! *hic*"

"Huh...?" Triela said confusingly. "W-what?"

Frederick rummages through her pocket and pulls out something else: a SIM Card

"Do you know how many things this thing store?"

Triela nods. "You're gonna' sell it?"

"Nope!"

He faces the weeping Rico and drops the thing into her drink. Rico takes a whole gulp at it. The SIM card went down through Rico's stomach..

"I'm sorry Meir! *hic* I-I-I'M VERY SORRY!!!!"

"Aaaand *hic* that's settled! I don't care about their fucking black mail or what's it...now I can drink in peace! ROLITO!! Another bottle of Heineken on the DOUBLE!!!"

He stops for a second.

"...and another for Giuseppe too!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell on Fri 24 Oct 2008 - 9:15

OOC,i guess that the breast growth inducer could also be called a bust enhancer or bust booster ! it should be used alongside such old things as "the bigger the better the tighter the sweater !" exercises !

We are living in the smelly cloud of gods fart,one day the universe will end in a great cloud of airfreshener
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Forum Posts : 2131

Fan of : Triela,asuka

Original Characters : not yet

Comments : Loves to quote Wikipedia. Loves to use exclamation marks even more.

wish i knew who put that in there, it wasn't me !!!!!!!!!!!!

Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by TTIO on Fri 24 Oct 2008 - 10:39

Whatface wrote:"Keetha! Use your cloaking device!"

Keetha quickly complies, racing after where she expects Muffin to be as she does so.

Whatface wrote:*To Keetha* "Lets get the hell outta here. Nevermind that it has a flat tire, it'll still drive"

Muffin then saw that a Predator helmet lay next to her feet. It was the same on that she used earlier. She strips it down of all its non essential componts, leaving only the laser disinator and visor. Upon doning the stripped down helmet, her shoulder mounted plasma cannons spring to life.

"Gotta luff this Predator shit"

Keetha: *to herself* "Why do I always manage to get myself dragged into this stuff...?"

She starts to drive off, not as quickly as she can though due mainly to the flat tyre and partially due to her being creeped out by the fact that she can't see her own hands...

The Eagle

Alfred Tennyson - 1851
TTIO
CEO of Cheese Pie Inc.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatface on Fri 24 Oct 2008 - 21:32

OOC:
Whose SIM card? If it's Keetha's she would have already sent the stuff to her computer. Amiright?

And is that Whatface in the box in the storage room?

IC:
before shutting the door of the bar and stack chairs *without permission* blocking the door.
and I expected some epic car chase...

Muffin deactivates her cloaking device and leaps back onto the floor.

"Chicken!! Chicken!!"

She flaps her arms about, imitating a chicken.

"Bok bok bok bok!!! Chicken!!"

Muffin finishes off by doing a pelvic thrust towards where she had last seen Frederick. With her uber Predator visor, she could see that Rico was being abused by Frederick.

"Aww!! Poor Rico!! I'll have to save her later"

But for now, he hops back into the SUV and drives off with Keetha. Seeing that Keetha was looking a bit distressed at not being able to see her own hands, Muffin turns it off for her.

"Look more enthusiastic, I thought you liked pranks"

Muffin reaches into the back of the vehicle and fetches the bewb enlarger. She holds it up into the air and inspects the rusted corrupt machine.

"Hmm, I'm not stupid enough to use this on myself, but maybe I'll use this on someone else"

She eyes Keetha and slowly moves the machine towards her...

"Hahaha! Joking joking! I have someone else in mind"

Muffin chucks the machine backwards and fetches the glass of milk.

"But what I really want is to drink this with my bestest friend!"

Muffin takes two straws from beneath her jacket and plunks them into the glass. She starts drinking from one of the straws and offers Keetha the other.

Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Probit Return on Sat 25 Oct 2008 - 2:11

It was a long Tuesday, and Adrianna just wanted to unwind. A lot of crazy happenings had gone on earlier, not that she had seen any of it, but it was the talk of the agency.

She walked up to the bar and opened the door, noticing a bunch of chairs stacked up, obviously to block entrance. "What kind of idiot tries to block a door that opens outwards?" she muttered to herself.

Kicking the chairs aside, and seemingly oblivious to the chaos around her, she walked up to the bar and plopped down on a stool. "Barkeep, I'll have a Tall Black Russian. And if you use Bailey's instead of Kaluah, there'll be hell to pay. Last bastard found that out the hard way."

She eyed Petra up from her place next to her. "And no Petra, I don't mean you when I talk about Russians."

Did you say "Nerd"?

Fission Mailed

"What do you mean 'What the hell is a Funyarinpa?' You mean... you don't know?"
"How the hell would I know?"
"How could you not know?! That's... that's practically blasphemous! Say you're sorry! Apologize to the Funyarinpa! Goodness, you are such a rude woman..."
Probit Return
That One Guy

Male

Forum Posts : 653

Fan of : Stuff

Original Characters : Adrianna, Nero, Abigail, and now Luca

Registration date : 2008-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by TTIO on Sat 25 Oct 2008 - 8:43

Whatface wrote:OOC:
Whose SIM card? If it's Keetha's she would have already sent the stuff to her computer. Amiright?

OOC: Right. Razz

IC:
Whatface wrote:But for now, he hops back into the SUV and drives off with Keetha. Seeing that Keetha was looking a bit distressed at not being able to see her own hands, Muffin turns it off for her.

"Look more enthusiastic, I thought you liked pranks"

Keetha: "Thanks, I didn't think to turn it off..." *feeling rather dumb*
Keetha: "And I do like pranks, it's just mine generally don't end up with one side getting chased away."

She still seems to be rather sad at the outcome of the prank, but she tries to cheer herself up.

Whatface wrote:"But what I really want is to drink this with my bestest friend!"

Muffin takes two straws from beneath her jacket and plunks them into the glass. She starts drinking from one of the straws and offers Keetha the other.

Keetha stops the car and takes some of the offered milk. She smiles slightly.

Keetha: "Thanks, Muffin. You're a good friend."

After a few seconds, overcome with emotion, Keetha pulls Muffin into a hug...

OOC: Aww...

The Eagle

Alfred Tennyson - 1851
TTIO
CEO of Cheese Pie Inc.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 25 Oct 2008 - 10:02

OOC: Right. Razz

IC:

Frederick doesn't care about that fact :p

What he care about is how 'useless' the phone is now. It can't call, it can't be used to take pictures anymore, no more contacts, etc.

The crowd of cyborgs who were there earlier became even more impatient. Rolito's busy tending *shocked* Giuseppe as he recovers from the 'Claes Attack'.

"What's taking the beer so long??? Argh damn it I'll get it MYSELF!" he vaults the counter and walk towards the kitchen.

Meanwhile, Triela notices Adrianna. She smiles mischievously before she crawls to her.

"Sooooo...who're you again? I know I've seen you somewhere!"

In the meantime, Claes finally regains consciousness and...

"Uurrgh...what a nightmare...I just dreamed I was kissing Giuseppe all of a sudden..."

she notices Giuseppe and blushes slightly. Triela sighs.

"Feh, I just knew every megane loves to go out and act wild...I won't be surprised to find a number of her 'contacts' were men *hic*"

In the kitchen, Frederick walks around aimlessly in an attempt to find the celar. What he did find instead is a small box in the corner of the cafe. It struggles and make some noises...noises he feels rather...familiar.

"That's funny I knew I've heard *hic* this before"

The box began to struggle again and eventually rolls towards him. Frederick draws his pistol.

"AAAArrgh!! Zombie box!!"

...and waste an entire magazine into the box. He 'hics' once after noticing green-like fluid out of the box and decide to take it out to the front.

"Hey guys! Check it out *hic*! This bar has a zombie-box running around! I cau-*hic* one!!"

He then notices Adrie, then the door and began to think with his already-clouded head.

"*GASP* You must be so strong to break that barricade open!! You no Sparta are you...?"

Once again, Leonidas stands up in the bar and hollered: "SPARTAAAAAA!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatface on Sat 25 Oct 2008 - 21:55

TTIO wrote:
Keetha stops the car and takes some of the offered milk. She smiles slightly.

Keetha: "Thanks, Muffin. You're a good friend."

After a few seconds, overcome with emotion, Keetha pulls Muffin into a hug...

OOC: Aww...
Muffin is surprised by Keetha's sudden hug. She didn't expect for her to do that but Muffin quickly returns the hug.

"Awww! Huggu Snuggle"

Drinking from the same glass and hugging at the same time. This is so...

==========

HAWT!!

Whatface the facehugger peers at the pair from a faraway bush.

Makes me soooo want to jump on peoples faces and...

He snaps out of it and slaps himself with a leg.

Bad Whatface! You didn't dig all the way out of your grave just to get shot again!

OOC:
...and waste an entire magazine into the box. He
'hics' once after noticing green-like fluid out of the box and decide
to take it out to the front.
Must be a different box because aliens bleed yellow.

IC:
Whatface the facehugger sneaks his way into the back of the bar leaving a trail of acid (he's still bleeding from Keetha's shot). After snooping about for a bit, he finally finds a bunch of small metal boxes. With his super alien senses he picks the correct one and moves it off to a safer place.

Whatface Junior: LET ME OUTTA HERE!!!

Whatface the Facehugger: Sup

Jr: Who the hell are you?

FH: I'm your daddy

Jr: ...

FH: and Muffin is your mommy

Jr: But she hatched you. So isn't she your mommy too?

FH: Err, so then I would be your father and brother? How does that work?

Jr: Whatever!! Just git me outta here!! I'm STARVING!!!

Whatface the Facehugger then wraps his tail around the box and drags Junior out of the bar. After finding some bushes to hide in, he drops the box and bleeds a tiny bit of acid onto it, which very sloooowly burns away the box. The Facehugger then scampers away.

FH: Cya!

Jr: AAarggh! I can't wait this long! Can't you bleed some more?!

==============
Back in the SUV

"Omgosh, this so emotional! Gotta capture the moment!!"

Muffin takes out a cheapy Nokia phone and pulls Keetha even closer.

"Say Huggu Snuggle!"

*click*

Muffin pockets the phone just as a weird sensation hits her, causing her to blush. She couldn't quite pinpoint what it was.

"Keetha, suddenly I have this weird feeling... I think I... I.."

Muffin suddenly takes her vest off and lifts her top, revealing her belly.

"I'M ITCHY!!!"

She rips off the bandage and starts scratching her wound like mad. It had stopped bleeding and everything, but it was as itchy as hell.

"I hope its not infected..."

Scratch, scratch, scratch...

"I wonder where my kid is right now.... Probably locked in some cage or something"

Muffin gets a bit sad.

"I hope he's not being experimented on. Humans really like anal probing aliens..."

Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TTIO on Sun 26 Oct 2008 - 6:05

Whatface wrote:"Say Huggu Snuggle!"

Keetha: "..." Eh, what the heck "Huggu Snuggle!"

Whatface wrote:"I hope its not infected..."

Scratch, scratch, scratch...

"I wonder where my kid is right now.... Probably locked in some cage or something"

Muffin gets a bit sad.

"I hope he's not being experimented on. Humans really like anal probing aliens..."

Keetha: "Hmm... That's strange. You know, you're generally better off massaging itchy stuff as opposed to scratching it."

She thinks for a bit, and then pulls out her iPhone in an attempt to get information off of the internet. Then she notices that Frederick has stolen her SIM card...

Keetha: "Aw, dammit. Frederick stole my SIM, and I don't have a spare..." *looks out of the car window* "Hey, look! There's Alcide! He normally has spare stuff. ALCIDE! NEED SOME HELP HERE!!!"

Alcide spots Keetha, and comes over mumbling something about never getting any rest...

Keetha: "Do you happen to have a spare SIM card? Someone stole mine..."
Alcide: "You really need to take better care of your iPhone, you know." *he hands over a spare card, and Keetha hurriedly puts it into her phone*
Keetha: "Thanks!"

She starts searching for information, expecting Alcide to leave. But he doesn't.

Alcide: "Hang on a minute, why are you driving? And what's wrong with Muffin?!"
Keetha: "Umm..." *she laughs nervously* I should have expected this...

The Eagle

Alfred Tennyson - 1851
TTIO
CEO of Cheese Pie Inc.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatface on Sun 26 Oct 2008 - 7:21

Hmm... That's strange. You know, you're generally better off massaging itchy stuff as opposed to scratching it."
"You wanna massage it for me then?"

Muffin grabs Keetha's hand and puts it on her belly.

====

Meanwhile at the bar, Matthew West dressed in badass SAS tacticool gear whips his heavily modded M4 from behind the door with frighting speed. It took him less than a second to register all of the occupiants inside. None of which he was looking for.

"Darn it... where is she?"

Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TTIO on Mon 27 Oct 2008 - 5:16

OOC: Was expecting Muffin to but in at this point, and save Keetha, but hey.

Whatface wrote:"You wanna massage it for me then?"

Muffin grabs Keetha's hand and puts it on her belly.

Pulling her hand away from Muffin, Keetha looked down nervously.

Alcide: "Well, it's none of my buisiness. Just, at least let me drive, I don't want you hurting yourself. Ok?"
Keetha: *reluctantly, knowing it makes sense* "Well, ok then..."

Keetha moves to the back as Alcide climbs in.

Alcide: "So. Where to?"

The Eagle

Alfred Tennyson - 1851
TTIO
CEO of Cheese Pie Inc.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatface on Mon 27 Oct 2008 - 7:00

OOC:
TTIO wrote:OOC: Was expecting Muffin to but in at this point, and save Keetha, but hey.
Oh, I was going to get Matthew there and save both their skins, but I changed my mind the last minute.

IC:
Muffin doesn't really take notice of Alcide. She's having too much fun with Keetha.

Pulling her hand away from Muffin, Keetha looked down nervously.
Muffin is shocked at Keetha's reaction. Her jaw starts to quiver to and tears form in her eyes.

"WWAAAAHHH!!! I GOT REJECTED!!!"

Muffin bursts into tears and wails. She flails about in her seat and bangs her head on the dashboard. BBBAWWWWW!!!!!

Matthew West hears the familiar wail and quickly dashes over with his M4 at the ready. Upon reaching the black SUV, he flicks on his rifle mounted flashlight, reavealing a highly distressed and sobbing Muffin.

Matthew lowers his rifle and faceplams. "Whats the matter now, kid?"

Muffin sniffles uncontroablely. "I-I... I got r-rejected!!"

"What....?"

Matthew shines the light into the interor of the SUV, revealing Keetha, Alcide, lots of ammo, lots of guns, and a box of Predator stuff.

My Predator stuff!! Oh shit! What is Alcide doing there! I don't think he's noticed it yet....

"Hey new guy, Alcide right? I dont know what you're doing, but you want to come out here for a sec? I got to talk to you about something"

Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TTIO on Mon 27 Oct 2008 - 13:39

OOC: Laughing

IC:

Alcide: "Hmm...? Yeah, sure." *gets out of the SUV* "What did you want to ask?"

Meanwhile, Keetha attempts to comfort Muffin again, feeling bad at making her cry.

Keetha: *holding Muffin's shoulders so that she can't bang her head against the dashboard* "There there, it's ok. I just couldn't do anything at the time because Alcide was there. You know what men are like, they always interpret it sexually..."

She takes Muffin's hand and uses it to massage Muffin's stomach for her.

Keetha: "But if you do it, then neither of them will. Ok?"

Keetha lightly pats Muffin on the head, smiling.

The Eagle

Alfred Tennyson - 1851
TTIO
CEO of Cheese Pie Inc.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Probit Return on Tue 28 Oct 2008 - 13:26

Adrianna instantly caught a wiff of alcohol. "Triela... I think you've had too much to drink. You really don't remember me? My room is right down the hall from yours. I'm always borrowing books from Claes." She spotted Claes lying on the ground with a dart sticking out of her. Do I even want to know?

Her thoughts were interrupted by Frederick. "Am I a what? Spartan? No! I'm British." She waved a thumb at Leonidas. "That guy is a Spartan though."

She looked over at the door where a few chairs still lay in the now busted barricade. "I assume you set that up Frederick? Let me give you a little tip. Barricades are useless if the door opens the other way." She shook her head and placed her face in her palm. "Geez, people are stupid when they get plastered."

Did you say "Nerd"?

Fission Mailed

"How could you not know?! That's... that's practically blasphemous! Say you're sorry! Apologize to the Funyarinpa! Goodness, you are such a rude woman..."
Probit Return
That One Guy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatface on Wed 29 Oct 2008 - 5:34

Muffin is calmed down by Keetha, but tears still flow down her cheeks.

"B-bu-but I want you to do it!"

She holds Keetha's face and rubs it on her chibi face

====

sexually...
Matthew pretends he did not hear that.

Matthew: "Uhh yeah. I think Jean wanted you to talk to Giuseppe about cybrog-handler relationships?"

What the hell am I saying?

"I think Giuseppe's in the bar. I'll catch up with you later"

Matthew turns his attention the semi-sobbing Muffin, who was comforting herself with Keetha's hand.

Matthew raises an eyebrow.

Muffin suddenly springs from the seat and sticks her head in Matthew's face.

Muffin: "WHAT?!"

Matthew: "Nothing?"

Muffin: "Get out of here stalker!"

Matthew: "Just keeping an eye on you. Who do you think saved your arse last night and plunked you back in bed conventionality in your pajamas."

He changed me while I was unconscious!??!

Muffin: *points finger accusingly* "Pedophile!! Pedophile!! D Drive!! D Drive!!!!"

Matthew: *faceplams* "You think you're so innoccent? Hmm, lets see."

Matthew: "I wonder whats this Yankee Alpha Oscar India folder on your laptop? Hmm?"

Muffin: OH SHIIIII!! Don't tell! Don't tell!

Matthew: Only if you keep your side of the promise... *he points at the Predator stuff* and I want that back once you're done playing around with it.

Matthew turns his attention away...

Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TTIO on Wed 29 Oct 2008 - 7:24

Whatface wrote:Matthew: "Uhh yeah. I think Jean wanted you to talk to Giuseppe about cybrog-handler relationships?"
"I think Giuseppe's in the bar. I'll catch up with you later"

Alcide: *getting suspicious* "Hmm... Well, ok. I was intending to go there anyway..."

As Alcide leaves, Keetha decides to point out Matthew's mistake.

Keetha: "You realise even if he had seen all of this stuff he wouldn't have know what it was, right?"

Whatface wrote:Matthew: "I wonder whats this Yankee Alpha Oscar India folder on your laptop? Hmm?"

Muffin: OH SHIIIII!! Don't tell! Don't tell!

Keetha: *gleefully* "Yankee Alpha Oscar India... Open..." *gasp*

OOC: I can't actually think what it would be, besides more porn, so I'm writing this assuming that that's what it is...

The Eagle

Alfred Tennyson - 1851
TTIO
CEO of Cheese Pie Inc.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 29 Oct 2008 - 8:07

Frederick returns Adrianna's remark with a long-long *drunk* stare...

"Wuh? Oh, I know who you are! You that *hic* woman...yeah, that Spartan woman! You can't fool me girl! *hic*! You Sparta!"

Leonidas shouts in the corner.

"SHE. IS NO. SPARTAAAAAAAAA!!!"

Frederick retorted.

"SHE. IS. SPARTAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

the shouting match continues

Triela laughs before eventually circling her arms around Adrianna. "Right, right...I remember you Adrie...*hic*...right?"

she shoves her a glass.

"Have a drink wif *hic* me!"

Rico--now totally drunk--hops up to the table and grabs a bottle *pretending it to be a mike*

"ITS RAINING MEN! HALELUYA! ITS RAINING MEN! OoOH!!"

Miraculously, three guys were seen flat in the face outside the bar after jumping from the 25th floor attempting to escape a 'bioweapon'. A few others followed soon after.

"Hey..." Triela said noticing the outside. "It is raining men...!"

Claes was unsure, uncertain and confused at the most. Her head spins after receiving a sufficient tranq dose. Her head constantly calls for water and spots a glass right beside Petra--who is know lustfully making out with Rolito, the bartender.

"W-water!"

...and little did she know there's a bottle beside her inscribed 'vodka'.

And so...

"WOAH! I FEEL GOOD!"

Claes felt the jolt. She turns to look into Giuseppe--again.

"WAAAW!! I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN!"

...and once again, as a second attempt, Claes began to approach Giuseppe.

*play 'Sexy Back' song here*

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatface on Wed 29 Oct 2008 - 8:48

TTIO wrote:As Alcide leaves, Keetha decides to point out Matthew's mistake.

Keetha: "You realise even if he had seen all of this stuff he wouldn't have know what it was, right?"
Matthew: "Doesn't matter if he knows what they are or not"

*notices Alcide leaving*

Matthew: "Hey! You going in there unarmed? At least take these"

*offers Alcide a flashbang and smoke grenade*[/quote]

====

TTIO wrote:
Keetha: *gleefully* "Yankee Alpha Oscar India... Open..." *gasp*

OOC:
TTIO wrote:
OOC: I can't actually think what it would be, besides more porn, so I'm writing this assuming that that's what it is...
I'll give you (or anyone else) one day to figure that out Razz. Should be fairly easy.

IC:
Miraculously, three guys were seen flat in the
face outside the bar after jumping from the 25th floor attempting to
escape a 'bioweapon'. A few others followed soon after.
Whatface Jr: W-wait!! Don't jump!! I just want to know where you humans keep salt! Arghh! So hungry!!

Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TTIO on Wed 29 Oct 2008 - 10:11

Whatface wrote:Matthew: "Hey! You going in there unarmed? At least take these"

*offers Alcide a flashbang and smoke grenade*

Alcide: "Why would I need those...?"

Whatface wrote:

Keetha holds up a sign saying "Quiet. Master hacker at work."

EDIT:
OOC:

I just worked out what was in that folder, and I can't believe I was so dumb as to not realise before.
Spoiler:
Yaoi

IC:
Keetha: "Ooh... Copy and... Paste... Properties... Hidden, Read-Only..."

The Eagle

Alfred Tennyson - 1851
TTIO
CEO of Cheese Pie Inc.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Probit Return on Thu 30 Oct 2008 - 11:59

Adrianna looked at the glass wearily for a moment. "Eh, what the hell, sure."

She reached for the glass, but stopped. Turning to Frederick, who was in a shouting match with Leonidas, she shouted "Shut the hell up! I'm British you bloody bastard!"

She turned back to Triela and let out a sigh. "Sorry, it was a long day. Brother wouldn't stop with the jokes." She picked up the glass and held it in the air. "Cheers!" she exclaimed before chugging it down.

Having noticed that the bartender still hadn't made her drink, she decided to take matters into her own hands. Hopping the bar, she landed swiftly behind the counter. "Hey Triela, since you were nice enough to give me a drink, I'll make you one too."

She grabbed two tall glasses, which just so happened to be next to several weapons and gadgits. "...I see nothing," she muttered, and continued to gather necessities. First with the vodka, then with the kahlua. She scooped a bit of crushed ice into the glasses and mixed the vodka and kahlua together before topping it off with cola.

She set the glasses near Triela and her's spots before, again, hopping over the bar and sitting on her stool. "Here you go. Enjoy."

Did you say "Nerd"?

Fission Mailed

Probit Return
That One Guy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatface on Fri 31 Oct 2008 - 21:57

TTIO wrote:Alcide: "Why would I need those...?"
"Trust me, drunk rifle wielding cyborgs are bad. At least take the smoke".

He forces the smoke grenade onto Alcide and runs off.

====

TTIO wrote:Keetha holds up a sign saying "Quiet. Master hacker at work."
Muffin moves towards Keetha with arms outstretched like a zombie.

"Nuuuuuuuuuuu... nuuuuuuu..."

TTIO wrote:Keetha: "Ooh... Copy and... Paste... Properties... Hidden, Read-Only..."
Muffin clasps her hands on Keetha's shoulders.

"Copy paste? So you like it too?? Hmmmm......?"

Muffin leans close to face Keetha again (like for the 50th time?).

"Lots and lots of Shinji and Kaworu"

She smirks

Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TTIO on Sun 2 Nov 2008 - 8:00

Whatface wrote:"Trust me, drunk rifle wielding cyborgs are bad. At least take the smoke".

He forces the smoke grenade onto Alcide and runs off.

Alcide shrugs, pockets the grenade and starts making his way to the bar.

Whatface wrote:"Copy paste? So you like it too?? Hmmmm......?"

Muffin leans close to face Keetha again (like for the 50th time?).

"Lots and lots of Shinji and Kaworu"

She smirks

Keetha: "Of course, just don't tell Alcide."

The Eagle

Alfred Tennyson - 1851
TTIO
CEO of Cheese Pie Inc.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 2 Nov 2008 - 12:05

Frederick notices the sudden change of bartender.

"Oooh! Spartan woman take the table from Rolito!! SHE. IS. SPARTAAAAAN!!"

Leonidas replies. "SHE. IS NOT. SPARTAAAAAAAAA!!"

They continue to argue.

Triela smirk, receiving Adrie's mix. "Thanks *hic*. Lets all drink together and celebrate this...madness"

Not far, Claes has managed to 'rid' of Henrietta and finally, once again, makes her move to Giuseppe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Probit Return on Sun 2 Nov 2008 - 13:56

Adrianna frowned but ignored Frederick. "Yeah, madness sounds about right." She looked around the area, taking in everyone. "Um, why is Claes chasing after that kid? I thought she had a guy already. Oh, what was his name? Luke I think." Wanting to stop Henrietta from killing her, she called out, "Claes! Hey, how about you have a drink with us? I can mix you up a killer Tall Black Russian."

Did you say "Nerd"?

Fission Mailed

Probit Return
That One Guy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatface on Mon 3 Nov 2008 - 6:50

Muffin snuggles with Keetha and enjoys the pictures. She wraps her arms around Keetha and squeals.

"Balls are touching!!"

"Isn't it great?? I got them from Triela. She's a real yaoi fangirl."

She smirks

"So with that phone of yours you can access anything that's on my laptop? Play videos and stuff?"

Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TTIO on Mon 3 Nov 2008 - 13:05

Whatface wrote:"Isn't it great?? I got them from Triela. She's a real yaoi fangirl."

Keetha: *surprised* "Really? I woudn't have expected that of her..."

She smiles slightly.

Whatface wrote:"So with that phone of yours you can access anything that's on my laptop? Play videos and stuff?"

Keetha's smile widens in expectation.

Keetha: "Of course"

She quickly hacks into Muffin's laptop, not waiting for the password, and searches around...

Meanwhile...

Alcide opens the door to the bar, and a wave of sound crashes into him. Unable to comprehend the insanity, he falls to the ground, unconcious.

The Eagle

Alfred Tennyson - 1851
TTIO
CEO of Cheese Pie Inc.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatface on Mon 3 Nov 2008 - 22:11

TTIO wrote:Meanwhile...

Alcide opens the door to the bar, and a wave of sound crashes into him. Unable to comprehend the insanity, he falls to the ground, unconcious.
Matthew dumps a bucket of water on him and gives him the flashbang.

"Told you"

Then he dashes off...

========

Muffin recognizes a file as Keetha browses through her laptop.

Muffin: "Ooh, lookie lookie! Elfen Lied!"

ElfenMagix: I DID NOT LIED!!!

She briefly takes control of the iPhone and opens the video. Accidentally scrolling to the part where Lucy gropes Nana in the bewbs.

"WHAT THE HELL ASIAN CARTOON PORN?!?!" screams Matthew who suddenly sticks in head in through the window.

Muffin jumps in her seat. Upon realizing it was Matthew, she pokes him in the nose and pushes his face out of the window.

Muffin: "How the hell did you sneak up on us?!?"

Matthew: "That's SAS for ya"

Muffin: *points at the video* "Its not porn and its not asian!! Its Japanese anime!!"

Matthew: *facepalms* "I swear, almost everyone in this agency likes that damn stuff. What the hell is wrong with them? Am I the only person here that finds 12 year old girls with enormous boobs and huge eyes just freaking stupid?"

Muffin grabs Keetha's iPhone and shoves it in Matthew's face.

Muffin: "NO, IT FRIGGIN COOL AND BLOODY AND VIOLENT!!! LOOK!!"

Matthew: "Uh, all I see are pink haired girls with kitty ears? *sarcastic* Yeah, that's really awesome."

Muffin: "They're horns, not kitty ears!! AND THEY'RE MUTAN-"

But Matthew had already snuck off.

Muffin infuriatingly dumps the iPhone on Keetha's lap. She would have started spamming insults about how her handler was an ignorant fuck, but her conditioning prevented her from doing so.

Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 4 Nov 2008 - 8:44

Taking another shot, Triela lets a stream of hot-air escape her throat. The smell of alcohol...

"Hey, Adrie..." she starts."...do you have anyone you like in the Agency...?"

Meanwhile at the corner, Claes has managed to pin Giuseppe to the wall. In another, Petra dances wildly. Near the door, Rico suddenly turns...emo?

Back to top Go down

Post by Probit Return on Tue 4 Nov 2008 - 12:26

Adrianna blushed slightly at the question. "Well... no one in particular. There aren't many guys here." Feeling a bit sad, she reached behind the counter and grabbed a bottle of bourbon. Twisting off the cap, she started chugging down the contents of the bottle. "The only other guys I know," she started, a bit miffed, "are that asshole Nero and his annoying roommate."

She suddenly felt the need to give the cynical bastard a piece of her mind. Pulling out a cell phone, she dialed up a number, adding in the cross country codes to connect. The phone started ringing.

On the other side of the world, Nero's phone started ringing, right in the middle of science class. "Mr. Proietti, it seems your phone call is more important then my class. Would you mind telling us who is calling you when you should be learning?"

"Not now," the black haired boy replied as he answered the phone and went to leave the classroom. "Hello?" he asked in Italian, earning him strange glances from his fellow classmates.

"I'm sick of your attitude you bastard!" came the slurred reply. "All you do is bitch and moan about EVERYTHING. Just shut yer damn mouth!"

"..." Nero was speechless for a moment. "Adrianna? Geez, how long was it since I was over there? Are you drunk?"

"You betcher ass I am. Who do you think you are? Telling me off like that?"

Nero frowned. "I wasn't telling you off, I just think you should lay off the booze. Why are you..." He stopped talking as he noticed the Italian teacher walking down the hall.

"Ah, Nick, I wasn't aware you could speak Italian so fluently. How come you never joined my class?" she asked. "Were you talking about alcohol?"

"Not now," he muttered to her. "Look, just don't do anything rash," he quietly muttered to Adrianna.

"Yeah, like kicking yer ass," Adrianna replied.

He rolled his eyes and hung up. "Look, a reletive of mine is pretty sick, I have to take some time off. Bye," he said quickly and ran off. Maggie's gonna be pissed when I tell her I want to use the matter transporter... He thought glumly.

Back in Italy, Adrianna looked at Triela wide eyed. "He hung up on me! That bastard!"

Did you say "Nerd"?

Fission Mailed

Probit Return
That One Guy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TTIO on Tue 4 Nov 2008 - 14:17

Whatface wrote:But Matthew had already snuck off.

Muffin infuriatingly dumps the iPhone on Keetha's lap. She would have started spamming insults about how her handler was an ignorant fuck, but her conditioning prevented her from doing so.

Keetha: "Nevermind, it's his loss. Anyway, what's this...?"

She opens another video file, and skips to the middle.

OOC: I'll leave it up to you to decide what's in the file Razz

Whatface wrote:
TTIO wrote:Meanwhile...

Matthew dumps a bucket of water on him and gives him the flashbang.

"Told you"

Then he dashes off...

Alcide gets up groggily and wanders into the bar.

Alcide: "Uhh... Where am I? What happened?"

He notices the drunk cyborgs and the smoke grenade in his hand. In order to shake the insanity from his mind, he tries to get a drink.

Alcide: "Bartender. Could I get a drink over here please? Anything will do, it just needs to have some alcohol in it..."

The Eagle

Alfred Tennyson - 1851
TTIO
CEO of Cheese Pie Inc.

Male