Night Two, Tuesday

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Night Two, Tuesday

Post by Guest on Fri 21 Nov 2008 - 10:06

Panzer IV steps into the scene and into the bar with a face as dark as the night--one reason due to exam--and approaches Wallez.

He gave a strong punch to his face before proceeding to the now-invisible Muffin and Keetha. Equipped with a fire extinguisher, he figures where they are and blasts them with foam and figuring their position. Then just like Wallez, he gave a strong punch to their face--if someone dodges then a direct quick-kick ala Suzumiya right at the waist.

Now he move to the Ghostbusters. "Hey hey! You guys aren't supposed to harm guest stars here! You know how much they cost just to call one of them...?"

he signals his hand and calls in Nagato Yuki--dressed in a nurse outfit--and asks her to recover her. Dr. Venkman soon stands up back to his feet. Next he counted the bodies, 1, 2, 3--Frederick, Triela, Rico--and nod in delight.

"Alright you guys are good to go."

Outside the stage Suzumiya screams in anger in her director seat ordering Panzer to immediately get out of the scene. The Ghostbusters look at Panzer momentarily and took out their wrecked PKE meter.

It rings a familiar echo.

"...are you somekind of ghost who fools someone and eat their soul?"

"Am not! You guys should check the PKE meter and..."

"Lets get him boys!"

"Oh shi--"

*FZZAAAAAAAP*
*FWOOOOOOSH*

"Probit-san tasukete kudasai~!!!!!"

*CLICK*

Back outside the stage, Suzumiya claps her hands together demanding everything to continue as she enslaves Kyon to fix the lighting and setting.

"This is not enough! We need more aliens now! ALIENS!! Call the xenomorphs in!!!"

...and so the Xenomorphs spawns not far from the SUV--5 of them, actually.

Meanwhile back at the bar, Claes' eyes narrows towards Wallez' response. She draws in close to him and slaps him in the face. "You...you..."

Sadly even in her drunk state she couldn't think of the right word to curse. "...man!"

Her fingers points towards the Ghostbusters. "I'm a big *hic* fan of Dr. Spengler! His glasses is so cool!"

--Apparently Claes has a slight megane moe aside from her desire to let her hair loose--

"...maybe I'll flash to Dr. Spengler instead~*hic*"

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatface on Fri 21 Nov 2008 - 20:33

Whatface the facehugger watches the commotion unfold from the shadows.

Who the hell do you think you are touching my Muffin?!

He prepares himself for a mighty leap that would send him directly into Panzer IV's face but realizes that his soul is already captured. So instead, he crawls over to to Panzer's limb body and starts poking him in the face with his puny little facehugger limbs.

Take that! Take that! How you like it being punched?!

After a dozen pokes, Whatface decides that its too exhausting and crawls outside.

Oooh look!

He crawls over to the five Xenomorphs.

Sup, I don't know which clan you guys are from. But I have some facehugger brothers trapped inside a downed Predator ship. They're inside the jars, you reckon you could free em?

The five drones hiss 'affirmative' and dash off.

=======

Muffin is still holding one of the Ghostbuster's (I'm guessing Dr. Stantz) from behind with a wrist blade to his neck.

Muffin: Hello!! I have him hostage here?!?! Do you not understand?? I am using him as a meat sheild and I have guns aimed at you!!

Still grabbing onto Dr. Stantz, she backs away to a corner.

Muffin: All I am asking is that you release Keetha and Rico!! Any funny moves and I will shoot you or your proton packs!!!

Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Forum Posts : 879

Registration date : 2007-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 21 Nov 2008 - 23:18

Wallez rubbed his face from Panzer's punch, and then rubs his face from Claes' slap.

"I'm sorry," he pleaded expertly rubbing Claes' shoulders to sooth her. He then begins rubbing her back.

"Now, be a good girl, like the beautiful one you are," he begins to fondle her hair. He takes a deep sniff. "Your smell is..." *ignoring the alchohol*, "exquisite!" he begins pecking kisses on neck.

His hands rub lower, and lower, and lower...

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Fri 21 Nov 2008 - 23:48

OOC: Wallez, why don't you have a seat over there? NO

Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Forum Posts : 5718

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Probit Return on Sat 22 Nov 2008 - 2:28

Abigail was relieved that Claes had decided to leave her alone. She crawled over to the passed out Nero and tried to shake him awake. Negi strolled up behind her, keeping out of the way of the Ghostbusters reeking havok on the bar. "I'm sorry I couldn't stop her earlier miss," he stated as he kneeled next to her.

"It's okay, really. She didn't do anything." She still shivered at the thought of being raped by the drunk girl with glasses.

Soon enough, Charlie ran up to the group. "You, kid, your a mage right?"

Negi's eyes widened with bewilderment. "I-I have n-no idea what you are talking about," he stuttered. "There is no such thing as magic."

"Cut the shit," Charlie replied boldly. "The fact is, I know your a mage, and you teach at Mahora in Japan. I need your help to kill my author. You'd make the perfect mage, and with me being the fighter, we'd just need a healer and a tank, though not an actual tank, just someone who deals massive damage."

"Kill!" Negi gasped. "I couldn't kill anyone."

Abigail frowned. "What the hell are you talking about Charlie? I'm sick of all of this shit about authors and continuities and all of that. I just want to go home!"

Charlie shrugged. "He's your author too you know, but whatever, talk to Nero when he wakes up. So what do you say squirt? You don't have to kill him, just help me out." A lightbulb literally appeared over his head. "Oh, and use that nifty pactio card to summon Konoka here. She'd make a great healer." He laughed. "My party is almost set! Haha!"

Negi nodded in agreement. "Okay, I will help, but it seems I can't find my pactio cards."

Chamo popped out of his coat, choosing now, for whatever reason, to make himself known. "Well, you could always make a pactio with the girls here. Who knows, you might get a few good ones."

Charlie nodded and pointed at the ermine. "Yes, do exactly that. Chamo, you furry bastard, draw up the circle, Abigail, Adrianna, kiss the kid. In the mean time," he stood up valiantly and shouted, "I am in dire need of a healer and a tank! If you think you could help, please come talk to me!"

Both girls stood stunned. "WHAT!?"

OOC: This has totally inspired me to turn this whole "Fight the Author" idea into a fanfic.

Probit Return
That One Guy

Forum Posts : 653

Registration date : 2008-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 22 Nov 2008 - 15:25

OOC: This has totally inspired me to turn this whole "Fight the Author" idea into a fanfic.

That's actually very-very original! I'd love to see that happen Very Happy

...now to make it short since I have to sleep. Still need to study for 2 last exams on Monday. Why am I here again...?

OT

A frying pan grasp in her hand, a girl silently crept up behind Dr. Stantz. She mutters constantly how she was always amongst the forgotten, amongst the least noticeable compare to the rest of the GsG crew. Her red hair flared as she lift the frying pan and--with a power comparable to a mule, she swing her frying pan hard at the little girl holding the Ghostbusters hostage.

Hard.

Petra grins with glee. "Yay! Strike one! Strike *hic* one! I'm a good girl, see? I free a hostage like *hic* what Sandro had taught me!"

The Ghostbusters--for once--figures that there is something wrong with the entire bar aside from ghost infestation and the probability of xenomorph invasion. Setting the Proton pack to low, Dr. Spengler examines the unconcious girl Petra just smacked and eventually removes her armaments.

"...I think there's something wrong with the PKE meter..."

Venkman shurgs. "I think so too. But I'm not so sure with all this...bizarre activity."

"We'll tie this girl first. Anything we can use?"

"I find this chain link. We can tie her to the pole."

"Right. Just to be sure they really aren't posessed."

And to make matters short, and so they did.

Claes grins seductively at Wallez' action as he began rubbing lower and lower. She turns rapidly and circles her arm around him, smiling similarly as she did to Luke when she is not in her drunk state.

"Oh, you naughty boy...I think I find you likeable..."

..and so she proceeds for a kiss.

Outside the stage, Suzumiya Haruhi grins at the change of plot and began plotting even further. She calls her 'co-worker' Kyon for a phone.

"Kyon! Get me the phone! And contact me Childville!"

"...Childville?"

"You know, the place where male ops. originated from? Nachtsider rings a bell?"

"...right."

The phone connects towards a certain Israeli line designated towards one specific Israeli boy. With a video-phone equipped, Haruhi aims the video-phone right where Claes makes her move to Wallez.

"Hey Israeli-boy! Watch this!"

...and so it plays.

Back to top Go down

Post by TTIO on Sat 22 Nov 2008 - 15:41

Panzer IV wrote:A frying pan grasp in her hand, a girl silently crept up behind Dr. Stantz. She mutters constantly how she was always amongst the forgotten, amongst the least noticeable compare to the rest of the GsG crew. Her red hair flared as she lift the frying pan and--with a power comparable to a mule, she swing her frying pan hard at the little girl holding the Ghostbusters hostage.

Hard.

Petra grins with glee. "Yay! Strike one! Strike *hic* one! I'm a good girl, see? I free a hostage like *hic* what Sandro had taught me!"

Keetha: "Dammit. Stupid Petra, now what're we going to do?"

She tries to make herself inconspicous, which is no easy task when you're covered in fire extinguisher foam...

Panzer IV wrote:The Ghostbusters--for once--figures that there is something wrong with the entire bar aside from ghost infestation and the probability of xenomorph invasion. Setting the Proton pack to low, Dr. Spengler examines the unconcious girl Petra just smacked and eventually removes her armaments.

"...I think there's something wrong with the PKE meter..."

Venkman shurgs. "I think so too. But I'm not so sure with all this...bizarre activity."

"We'll tie this girl first. Anything we can use?"

"I find this chain link. We can tie her to the pole."

"Right. Just to be sure they really aren't posessed."

And to make matters short, and so they did.

Uncloaking, Keetha looks for an oppurtunity to save and revive Muffin. When all of the Ghostbusters have turned their backs, she sneaks out and pulls Muffin behind a wall. She then pours water over Muffin, and slaps her in the face to try and wake her up.

Keetha: *whispering* "Muffin! Wake up!"

TTIO
CEO of Cheese Pie Inc.

Forum Posts : 1111

Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatface on Sat 22 Nov 2008 - 21:50

As much as Muffin wanted to pretend to be unconscious and have Keetha do CPR on her, beating up Petra really appealed to her right now. She rigidly sits herself up and yells into the air.

"BITCH!! Slut-ho-whore!!!"

She pats Keetha on the head.

"Not you honey bunny"

Then with her fist clenched, Muffin charges back into the bar with frightening speed and delivers a punch to Petra's guts.

"BEEETCH!!!"

Muffin proceeds to beat the shit out of Petra, using anything and everything. Broken bottles, chairs and even toothpicks was used against the red head. Once all of her options were exhausted, Muffin grabs Petra by the hair and slams her head into a liquor shelf. Even then, she didn't stop. Grabbing a Flashbang, she pulls the pin and shoves it down Petra's pants.

Satisfied by her handiwork, Muffin steps back dusts herself off.

"Hmph!"

Muffin finds her stuff that the ghostbusters had taken off her earlier and reclaims them. After equipping herself again, she decides to set her Predator self destruct device so that even the slightest tampering would cause it to go BOOM.

Something to the corner catches Muffin's attention. Claes... and whatever the hell she was doing. Muffin shakes her head and facepalms. Time to clean up the mess again. Charging up her Predator power glove, she charges towards Claes.

"AAARGGGGGGHH!!!!!!"

The Power Glove reaches full power just as Muffin swings it at Claes's face. The kinetic energy released by the alien gauntlet was powerful enough to blast Claes all the way to the Colosseum, where she finally thumps to the ground unconscious.

Again satisfied with the result, she skips back to Keetha.

Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 23 Nov 2008 - 5:51

The phone connects towards a certain Israeli line designated towards one specific Israeli boy. With a video-phone equipped, Haruhi aims the video-phone right where Claes makes her move to Wallez.

"Hey Israeli-boy! Watch this!"

...and so it plays.

There's fixing to be an author war...

Without warning, a Merkava Mk4 rolls down the street. A tremendous boom shatters the entire wall to the bar. Bricks crumble and dust quickly fills the room.

The hatch opens with an Israeli boy holding a cell phone. A searchlight atop the tank pivots in the direction of the corner where Wallez and Claes are kissing.

"Colonel, you're going to pay for this, sometime," he says aloud before jumping off the tank and approaching Wallez.

Wallez, stunned by the sudden attack on the bar, cannot move as Luke approaches. Claes takes a glance.

"Pedophilia, and seduction of Claes is a crime punishable by torture to the extreme followed by death."

Wallez panics and vanishes out of thin air.

Luke looks around, then up to the sky, shaking his fist. "Just because you're an author," he shouts, "doesn't give you the privledge to play around being God!"

He chunks an ice-cold splash of water upon Claes' face. He then squeezes a syringe into her side and carries her into the tank. He stops and looks around at everyone else.

"I'm delcaring war on the authors who write this ridicious, out of character story and are using us as pawns for their entertainment. I need a sage, a healer, a fighter, and most importantly, I need a hacker.

"To fight our opponents effectively, we need a powerful hacker to bend reality and enhance our abilities to become immune to their magical Pens of Change. Without these Pens, they cannot write too badly about us."

Vinita suddenly became a hologram and then formed flesh into the room. She looked around and waved. "Good morning everyone," she said. "I prepared for just the occasion." She looked to the Ghostbusters who eyed her suspiciously. She walked over to them and touched their bodies. They disappeared.

"It's ok. I can't actually kill, but I can modify myself and those within a few feet of me inside a protective field. If I just activate this expansion card slot to include a duel-expansion, there. Everyone within my field is now protected from most kinds of deletion or mal-modification attacks the authors may perform.

"In fact, I have hacked Colonel Marksman's account and have limited useage of his Pen of Change. Don't ask how I did it." She turns to Probit Return's characters. "Don't even THINK about pactio with me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatface on Sun 23 Nov 2008 - 6:39

Muffin is surprised to see Claes still in the vicinity.

"But I thought I power punched Claes to Colosseum".

Muffin scratches her head.

"Wow, so much fraken inconsistency. Maybe I don't even exist"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Male

Fan of : Henrietta, Rico, Triela, Aurora

Original Characters : Muffin

Comments : Why can't I leave this blank?

Back to top Go down

Post by TTIO on Sun 23 Nov 2008 - 6:45

@Whatface wrote:Again satisfied with the result, she skips back to Keetha.

Keetha: "Don't you think that was a bit... exessive?"

@Whatface wrote:"Wow, so much fraken inconsistency. Maybe I don't even exist"

Keetha: "Omg!* We've got to get into that field!"

Just as she says this, a clock next to her starts to melt...

Keetha: "ARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!" *starts to run into the field*

TTIO: "Oh no you don't" *picks her up and deposits her at the other side of the room. This continues for a good few minutes until the pair get bored.*

*pronounced as though it were a word.

The Eagle

He clasps the crag with crooked hands;
Close to the sun in lonely lands,
Ring'd with the azure world, he stands.

The wrinkled sea beneath him crawls;
He watches from his mountain walls,
And like a thunderbolt he falls.

Alfred Tennyson - 1851
TTIO
CEO of Cheese Pie Inc.

Male

Fan of : Triela!

Original Characters : Keetha & Alcide

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatface on Sun 23 Nov 2008 - 6:47

OOC:

TTIO:
"Oh no you don't" *picks her up and deposits her at the other side of
the room. This continues for a good few minutes until the pair get
bored.*

I dont get it. What just happened?

Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 23 Nov 2008 - 7:06

There's fixing to be an author war...

Might as well brew it. Laughing

A slight 'insert' for:
The Power Glove reaches full power just as
Muffin swings it at Claes's face. The kinetic energy released by the
alien gauntlet was powerful enough to blast Claes all the way to the
Colosseum, where she finally thumps to the ground unconscious.

Fortunately for Claes, there were characters around that looks just like her originated from an array of different shows visiting the bar. Fortunately for her, this perverse character walks right when Muffin drew out the punch and...

*ping*

...she vanishes into thin space. Lucky for her Muffin didn't realize...that is, until Luke shows up and carries her.

After minutes of tweaking the Ghostbusters finally figured their PKE problem and eventually releases the rest of the *trapped* individuals. Apologizing to the entire crew, they leave moments later. The trapped individuals have their head shaken but--definitely--clear from their drunkenness (or so they think), the rest of the unconscious operatives got up.

"What the hell..." Frederick was upon the first to got up. Upon hearing Luke's remark--and seeing the Merkava bursting through the streets "...hey that's a cool tank."

Triela followed soon after--following close to Frederick. Then Rico.

"Need a fighter?" Frederick asks the Israeli as he cocks his StG44. "I can't help feeling the same way. I'm dying to shove this rifle up that Tojo's ass!"

"If he's going, then I'm coming too!" Triela respond. She turns to Muffin and Keetha. "You guys better join! I have a bunch of good reason to beat the authors to oblivion!"

Rico, however, calmly walks towards Adrianna, Nero, and crew. She taps Adrie in the back. "There's something fun going on, wanna' join them?"

Back in his comfy seat, Panzer coughs loudly as he witness the sudden change of plot. He picks up the phone and immediately dials all participating authors. "Guys, we're in big trouble here~!!"

Back far-far from the entire set, Haruhi laughs uncontrollably as she pens the script even further. Kyon simply puts up a sigh as he let her do whatever she pleases.

OOC: Lets just hope this doesn't turn into something like 'Stranger than Fiction'. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by TTIO on Sun 23 Nov 2008 - 12:05

@Whatface wrote:OOC:

TTIO: "Oh no you don't" *picks her up and deposits her at the other side of the room. This continues for a good few minutes until the pair get bored.*

I dont get it. What just happened?

OOC: Keetha ran towards the field, so I picked her up and put her on the other side of the room. She kept trying to get to the field, so I kept putting her on the other side... Then we got bored Razz

Panzer IV wrote:"If he's going, then I'm coming too!" Triela respond. She turns to Muffin and Keetha. "You guys better join! I have a bunch of good reason to beat the authors to oblivion!"

Keetha: "Sure, why not? Ok, I have no real reason to kill my author, that running across the room thing was fun! But you know... Why not?"

Panzer IV wrote:Back in his comfy seat, Panzer coughs loudly as he witness the sudden change of plot. He picks up the phone and immediately dials all participating authors. "Guys, we're in big trouble here~!!"

TTIO: "Hey, how come you have my phone number? Anyway, whilst you're on the line, can you help me with...

The Eagle

Alfred Tennyson - 1851
TTIO
CEO of Cheese Pie Inc.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 23 Nov 2008 - 12:34

OOC: Vinita is a savant cyborg. She can speak several languages, has read several encyclopedias, memorized most of the information, photographic memory, extremely quick mathematical calculations, can practically read people's minds with her study in psychology, and even designed her own museum and wrote all the wording for every plaque as well as helped design a satellite to Mars.

Of course, how she got this way has all been wiped out of her memory. She keeps a vile of fluids that she can inject in herself at any moment to remember it all.

As far as the operatives go, she beat Claes at chess with mastery of pawns, played Frederick and (I think) Muffin in a computer game, lost. Came back next week with a self-modified computer and after some research and practice, beat both cyborgs. She also played Henrietta's violin at a song she wrote herself when Jose was shocked and applauded her well (to the frustration of Henrietta).
She was rejected at every corner and lost friendship. Whenever she tried to help or asked to join in, nobody let her. She went to the adults and severely beat them at poker (and thus got the money for her new computer), and so they don't like to play with her either.

She cries in bed one night when Angelica tries to comfort her. Since Vinita never had friends, all she knows is how to do her best, and hoped that she could fit in with good impression. She can help everyone but herself.

The reason why she was brought to the agency was so that she could help the staff in paperwork and operations planning (using her vast and compact knowledge). She actually was accidentally stumbled into the SWA during a rescue mission.

Vinta walks to the center. "I'm sorry, I'm kinda new here. I'm sure nobody knows me very well. But here I am. If we're going to do this, you have to trust yourselves to me so I can modify you to protect you from you (and the other) authors."

----------------

Colonel Marksman: Uh guys... I've got a slight problem... ok, nevermind its a big problem. Awe heck, you can read.

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatface on Sun 23 Nov 2008 - 21:57

Panzer IV wrote:He picks up the phone and immediately dials all participating authors.
@Colonel Marksman wrote:Awe heck, you can read.
First of all, I don't have a phone and secondly, I don't have eyes, so no I cannot read.

Whatface the facehugger pokes himself with his spindly little limbs. Nope no eyes there.

Aren't I so friggin unique? Instead of being some typical lame ass human? Lololol.

===============
She turns to Muffin and Keetha. "You guys better join! I have a bunch of good reason to beat the authors to oblivion!"
"Authors? Hmm..."

Muffin stares blankly into the night sky, lost in thought. "Who's my author...?"

"Ah! You mean like Whatface? My first child? But Keetha already shot him dead, and Whatface Junior my second kid (also Whatface's kid) got abducted by some dude in a power suit".

Muffin then realizes what Triela is asking of her.

"Are you asking me to beat up my own children?!?! Why would I beat up my own children?! I'll help you whoop the other authors but NOT MY CHILDREN!!"

===============
Rico taps Triela on the shoulder.

"Trieela! Does this mean we get to terminate Yu Aida as well?"

Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 24 Nov 2008 - 5:19

Triela eyes the little blond girl. "Yu Aida doesn't put us through the misery of laughter and jokes like the fan fiction authors."

"Oh," Rico replies with a blank expression.

"As for you," she turns to Muffin. "I can't imagine what you mean by 'my own children'. Whatface is your creator, how can you give birth to him? He probably made you say that for his own entertainment. He is manipulating you."

"She's right," Vinita replied stepping forward. "Give yourself over to me, and let me shield you from him."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 24 Nov 2008 - 11:05

Frederick's eyes twitches at the sight of Vinita entering the group. Its something close to his 'instant poison'.

"You..." he points while narrowing his eyes. "You're the girl who beat me in CoD4, Company of Heroes, Warfront: Turning Point and Battlefield 2!"

He gritted his teeth. "What the hell? Did you have some kind of dope or something? After I show you epic pwnage on you for the games I've mentioned you return the next day and show me pwnage! What the hell have you been taking??"

Then he turns to Muffin. "Yeah, Whatface just wants you to look that you give birth to him because he writes about you and wishes so. His real appirition is not in that alien thing-a-majig."

"...so why the hell am I trying to save that thing earlier?" he cracks his knuckles. "Oh well, good reason to put up the title: EXTINCTION!!"

Meanwhile...

Panzer cracks his fingers as he prepares to type.

"What? How do I get your phone TTIO? If I'm a girl I'll do the Asahina Mikuru 'classified information' but one way or the other it is classified information!"

he continues typing. "What? Yeah, I get it Colo-sen. Maybe we should write a star destroyer blasts its laser and kill our OCs? Wait that won't work...that means killing our own creation!"

he thinks again. "...We should drug them next time or induce them with more alcohol. No, What-san, no Predator thing-a-majig as that thing would get us killed."

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatface on Mon 24 Nov 2008 - 21:57

OOC:
Would Vinita brag? I mean, when she pwns in something.

IC:
"What are you people talking about!?? I HATCHED HIM!! I hatched him and I named him Whatface!!"

Then he turns to Muffin. "Yeah, Whatface just
wants you to look that you give birth to him because he writes about
you and wishes so. His real appirition is not in that alien
thing-a-majig."
"So you mean there's another Whatface??"

Muffin flails her arms about in dismay.

"Aaargh!! So confuzzled!!"

=======

Whatface Junior sneaks into a nearby shop and scans the area for food. Having acquired Muffin's traits, he predicitably goes straight towards the shelf where the bags of chips were located.

Yes! Now I'm grow all big and strong so I can protect my mommy!

*Munch Munch Munch*

After a while of stuffing himself, he suddenly gets the the urge to find someplace warm and comfy to hide.

Gotta find a place to shed my skin

The little yellowish alien creeps out of the shop unoticed and spots a hiding place. Keetha...
Too stoned from salt to realise that it was a cyborg, he crawls up Keetha's pants (or skirt or whatever the hell she is wearing) without a second thought.

=======

All the way in Australia, a scrawny, four-eyed nerdy looking kid is about to facepalm at the other panicking authors. However, he decides against it as it would smudge his glasses. Instead he types:

Guys, I dunno what the heck you poeple are panicking about. What are they going to do? Shoot into the freaking air?? They can't do nofing. By the way, you can refer to me as Blahface since my alien alter ego is already running around the loose with my 'Whatface' name. Unless you guys don't mind three Whatface's running around, LOL.

Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 25 Nov 2008 - 3:56

OOC:
Would Vinita brag? I mean, when she pwns in something.

-- No, never. However, she DOES like to educate and help. She's never had friends before except Angelica who loves listening to her. This is why she has trouble making friends. When she tries to pitch in and play a game, she usually wins or frustrates the other players. When she tries to instruct them on how to play better, they take it as her method of taunting them. If she plays them again and lets them win, they also think she's going easy and taunting her.

=================

Blahface, I've seen Triela shoot you point-blank in the face with a shotgun and your paper-sack face remerge. Maybe you should go negociate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatface on Tue 25 Nov 2008 - 5:22

@Colonel Marksman wrote:Blahface, I've seen Triela shoot you point-blank in the face with a shotgun and your paper-sack face remerge. Maybe you should go negociate.

That was when I was LM. I no longer have liquid metal properties.

Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 25 Nov 2008 - 10:56

Panzer shrugs.

"Liquid metal or not...with the powah' of our pen we could actually turn things around right here and right now. I mean, we all could sustain a single blast of nuke--we could write that."

Panzer smacks his palm together

"...then we can also crush the revolution instantly as well. Colo-sen, you could go and write Luke of being gay or something and lost his interest on all the revo-idea. I could go turn Frederick to immediately get himself twice as drunk as he is..."

"...maybe I SHOULD"

...and so he proceeds typing.

Meanwhile at the bar, everyone was cheering for the call; some for the entertainment when suddenly...

"...funny..." Frederick said. "I suddenly have this strange urge to drink a whole barrel of alcohol..."

Back in Panzer's room...

"...maybe I should just fatten him up to prevent further aggression..."

Back in the bar...

Frederick scratches his head. "...C6H1206...Glucose...why do I feel the need to devour large amount of sugar now...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by TTIO on Tue 25 Nov 2008 - 12:38

@Whatface wrote:The little yellowish alien creeps out of the shop unoticed and spots a hiding place. Keetha...
Too stoned from salt to realise that it was a cyborg, he crawls up Keetha's pants (or skirt or whatever the hell she is wearing) without a second thought.

Keetha: "ARRGGHH!!! THAT'S THE THIRD TIME I'VE SCREAMED TODAY!!! Oh, and there's an alien in my skirt." She then proceeds to try and get Whatface out by jumping up and down whilst pulling him away from her.

TTIO: "Aw... Poor Keetha..." *creates a small explosion that makes Keetha jump from her position, thus ridding her of Whatface*
TTIO: "No-one messes with my Keetha! As for the revolution thingus, sure why not?"

The Eagle

Alfred Tennyson - 1851
TTIO
CEO of Cheese Pie Inc.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatface on Tue 25 Nov 2008 - 17:54

OOC:
It was Whatface Junior

Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 25 Nov 2008 - 21:18

Poor Junior. Oh well, there's bound to be casualties. Now, all the characters have to do is make us stop writing the story to win. Us, well, we have to... yeah.

Colonel Marksman begins chuckling like the evil blackness of an old anti-hero. He raises his head to the skies and his arms unfold. His pupils turn red. Some of his teeth elongate into fangs. His chewed fingernails grow and point into shards of diamond-hard talons (of course only 2" long). He raises his right hand and shreds a tear in reality and opens the warp.

"If you don't mind, Panzer," he says as his clothes turn into darkness enveloped by a dark grey trenchcoat, "I'll be fetching some old friends in another universe."

The other authors are rather confused as to what's going on as Marksman beakons Panzer to summon his own.

====================

"Oh no," Vinita says staring blankly forward. "Colonel Marksman isn't himself anymore."

"What do you mean?" Luke asks.

"Luke, do you remember Slater?"

Luke gulps.

"He's coming, and I'm afraid he's not going to be alone. We need those Ghostbusters on our side, NOW."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 26 Nov 2008 - 5:04

Panzer blinks at the sudden change of Colonel Marksman.

"What? You want me to call the other me in another reality that has control over the Republic Alliance? You want me to call the other Frederick in a different reality? That'll get us into even more trouble!"

he pause. "Wait, wait...don't tell me I am supposed to call the Fleet and bring down reinforcements...?"

...actually that would work.

Meanwhile at the bar, Frederick (the current one) scratches his head in amusement. "Isn't this becoming pretty interesting...once we're all drunk and merry and now we're going all out to 'punish' our authors. Interesting indeed..."

then he sighs.

"Now considering this 'Slater', I have not a single clue or whatsoever of him. Oh, I haven't met him indeed. I need to thank someone for that--definitely an idiot."

He sighs again.

"Now then, who's fault is it that cause the Ghostbusters to leave? Who's fault is it that actually *harmed* the Ghostbusters? Who's fault is it who tweaks their stuff? I bet if we call again they'll say 'Who ya gonna' call? Somebody.'"

A sudden *twitch* alerts Frederick. "I have a bad feeling that there's some familiar faces coming...and they're coming with big guns..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatface on Wed 26 Nov 2008 - 6:26

OOC:
To clear up any confusion

This is Whatface:
Spoiler:
This is Whatface Junior:
Spoiler:

======================
IC:
TTIO: "Aw... Poor Keetha..." *creates a small explosion that makes Keetha jump from her position, thus ridding her of Whatface*
The exlposion sends Whatface Junior flying into the sky and plummeting down onto Muffin head. Muffin quicky swipes the offending creature off her head, only to realize with glee that it was one of her long lost kids.

"JUNIOR!!!!!!"

The alien squeals in response.

"Thank you supreme being in the sky for returning my second kid!!!" Muffin shouts into the sky.

She returns her attention to Whatface Junior and rubs him against her face.

"AAWwwwwww!! Mommy Muffin had been so worried about you!!"

Muffin proceeds to rant on about how much she had missed him and how distressed she had been when he had been captured. After a cuddling and stroking the miniture alien for a while, she holds Whatface Junior out towards Keetha.

"Lookie lookie Keetha! I finally found my kid!! Isn't he sooooo CUTE!?!?"

Whatface Junior squeals again in alien.

"Oh, Junior must be hungry!! Keetha!! Got milk?!"

======================

Meanwhile, Whatface is lurking elsewhere with a pack of Zenomorph Drones freeing facehuggers...

Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 26 Nov 2008 - 11:40

An idea suddenly got into Panzer.

"...why not break them from within? That would be really helpful now, you guys think so? Colo-sen? What-san? TI-san?"

...and so at the bar (with Frederick securely under Panzer's control)

"...and about time that little trouble-maker shows up."

Drawing his Mauser C/96, Frederick lifts his gun right on Whatface Jr.'s horrid jaws. He grins victoriously for once... "Better now than having to face a full-grown alien with Muffin-etched sadism."

*BANG*

Blood (or alien blood, for that matter) splatters all over Muffin, Frederick and Keetha as little Whatface Jr. was blasted with a single shot. The acidic blood caused him to flinch, but nonetheless didn't stopped him from putting that victory grin on his face. "I bagged an alien~ I bagged an alien~"

he turns to Muffin. "Trust me, this is from experience. If you have Rolito and Giuseppe here, you don't want to have kids breed from Agency cyborgs around alien or not--ever."

He sighs.

"Besides, we have an alien *cough* excuse me, a Humanoid Interface, back in the kitchen reading 'How to prepare a 30 minute Dinner'! We don't need another alien cast!"

Just then Triela tugs Frederick's coat. "What about those five xenomorphs coming here?"

"Oh, that must be where a certain 'Ultra-Director' played her part under the Author's control for a sort of enjoyment and the need for ultra-gory scene and sadistic death by these aliens because our weapons are not sufficient to eliminate them."

"So what now?"

Frederick turns to Luke. "Hey, Israeli! This is your idea to fight the Authors, right? Look what you've brought us! You have this idea so lead us! I'm not going up against xenomorphs--hell, I'm not going up against 5 R.A. Star cruisers with their guns and their entire division aimed at us!"

he snaps. "...And definitely no SPARTAN walker either."

Haruhi Suzumiya laughs as she continuous the take. Once again, Kyon can only sigh in resentment. "Yare, yare..."

Panzer laughs uncontrollably as he--again--plays as the self-proclaimed 'anti-hero' character who similarly sparked the Wedding Wars back in another reality. He cracks his fingers again. "So, how about if I make Frederick have a strange lust towards Claes? Maybe that'll get Luke and Frederick to shoot each other and break the entire idea of revolution in an instant. What do you think, Colo-sen? Oh wait, you're Slater so...oh well...maybe I'll do so and see...HAWHAWHAW!!"

...as of this moment, Panzer IV has warped into the Panzer VIII 'Maus'--the self-proclaimed 'evil' side of Panzer IV.

Back to top Go down

Post by TTIO on Wed 26 Nov 2008 - 12:16

Keetha: "Okay wait a minute guys. Don't you think that all these aliens are a bit over the top? Why not something different, like... I dunno, a wolf?"

At that precise moment, Amaterasu appears beside Keetha.

Amaterasu: "Did someone call me?"

The Eagle

Alfred Tennyson - 1851
TTIO
CEO of Cheese Pie Inc.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Probit Return on Wed 26 Nov 2008 - 16:42

OOC: Sorry about being late here. National Novel Writing Month has been kicking my ass time wise, but I'm almost done, so yeah. Just 7500 words and 4 days.

IC: Hearing the rallying of characters to fight the authors, Charlie started cheering. "Oh Oh, me me me! Choose me! It was my idea in the first place!" He kicked Nero in the side. "Wake up you bastard, we're gonna set ourselves free!"

Nero shook his head and sat up. "Huh? Operation Author Liberation? Now? Sign me up!"

Abigail shook her head in confusion. "I have no idea what's going on, but I guess I'll have to tag along."

Charlie nodded. "That's the spirit! Now everyone! Gather 'round! I've got just the plan to rid us of our shackles!"

----------

Meanwhile, Probit Return felt immense dread. "Uh, guys, we can't just kill everyone. Your OCs might be able to die, but I wrote regeneration into my characters specifically so I could kill them off in other stories not related to the overall plot. Not to mention we can't control the deaths of OCs."

He started pacing back and forth. "Oh shit! I know how they are going to kill us!"

----------

"So that's the plan," Charlie explained. "We just use Quinn's Timer to take us to the Author's World."

Quinn jumped into the group, having been pulled into the bar by Charlie. "I'll have you know the chances of that happening are 1 in 72.3 billion. You could end up anywhere."

"Shut up Quinn, we've got Haruhi on our side, I think. Regardless, we can do it!"

Nero frowned. "When did we turn the Timer into a Chekov's Gun? What's next? Frederick has a map in his head that can be programmed into the Timer to take us straight there? Or Muffin and Keetha can open a vortex through the power of Love? Maybe we can summon Captain Planet. What kind of power is Heart anyway?" He looked at the ring on his left hand. "Friggin heart."

Did you say "Nerd"?

Fission Mailed

"What do you mean 'What the hell is a Funyarinpa?' You mean... you don't know?"
"How the hell would I know?"
"How could you not know?! That's... that's practically blasphemous! Say you're sorry! Apologize to the Funyarinpa! Goodness, you are such a rude woman..."
Probit Return
That One Guy

Male

Fan of : Stuff

Original Characters : Adrianna, Nero, Abigail, and now Luca

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatface on Wed 26 Nov 2008 - 22:18

"NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Muffin screams at the top of her lungs.

Muffin saw it all unfold in a surreal slow motion, the horrific sight of Whatface Jr being blasted right out of her very own hands and thumping limp into the grass, while yellowish acidic blood splattered about like a fountain.

She falls onto her knees and and screams with agony. She had lost everything... again. Muffin clutches her head with her hands as tears stream down her face. It was unbearable, it felt disgusting. So much that she vomits. It hit her harder than any physical pain she had ever felt. She let herself fall to the ground flat on the face and began to mumble to herself.

Mumbling... mumbling...

Slowly but eventually, she picks herself up and gets on her feet again. But she was a different person. The cute, wacky and playful Muffin had just died, and all that remained of her now was the sadistic, loathing Muffin.

Keetha: "Okay wait a minute guys. Don't you
think that all these aliens are a bit over the top? Why not something
different, like... I dunno, a wolf?"
"My kid just got killed in front of you and you act like nothing happened?!?!" Muffin lands a rather brutal punch on Keetha's face. She really didn't give a shit anymore.

Fuck the world

Muffin lets her rage wash over her. She saw everything in red, yet her mind was somehow crystal clear. Donning her modded Predator visor, she scans and locks onto a particular German cyborg. Absolutely positively definitely identifying him as Frederick...

With a swift flick of her wrist, she retracts her wrist blades and readies her whole arsenal of weapons. Targeting lasers, net guns, plasma cannons, the whole lot. Finally, brings up the clunky boxy device located on her left arm. The Predator Self-destruct Nuke. Without a second thought, she jams on the button, initiating the countdown. When will it go off? One hour? One minute? One second? Muffin didn't give a shit.

"Frederick!!! I'm going to KILL YOU!!!!!!!!"

With once mighty leap, Muffin springs towards Frederick and guts him with her wrist blades.

=========

Whatface Jr spits the bullet from his mouth and limps away. Having also inherited cyborg armor from Muffin, it meant that he was even more resistant to small arms fire than your usual Xenomorph.

Whatface Jr: Fucken hell... I was looking forward to Keetha's milk

Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 27 Nov 2008 - 5:07

OCC: Whatface, YOU, the author, that is, the Macromedia Maestro, is facing doom here, not your characters. You, *insert real name* is going to make himself into a character for this, make a clever nick-name disguise, and ... defend yourself.

To Prohibit Return: Um... none of us want our characters to die. Besides, it'll be fun watching them try and do cutesy battle against us. That's the glory of it.

================

With once mighty leap, Muffin springs towards Frederick and guts him with her wrist blades.

The wrist blades clashed in a flashing blast of light. Frederick already had his gun pulled, but something was blocking his way.

The sudden strike brings Muffin fallen to the ground on her rump. She looked up at a 5'6" trenchcoat reaching just two inches from the floor. Red eyes glowed dimly through smoke black triangle sunglasses imposing crosseyed lenses, the eyes staring up in the air. He grinned, revealing small diamond-sharp teeth fitting perfectly between each other. In his left hand he held a broadsword backhanded style that blocked her two own.

Muffin, angry at the annoyance that just seemed to haved saved Frederick's life (and Frederick equally angry at missing the action) shoots her net gun at the very moment she whips out her shuriken of 6"-talon long blades. She throws it forward, as Frederick's fast trigger finger empties his whole magazine into the cape. One bullet splatters straight through flesh, out of the black shirt and spinning towards the twirling blade (that shreds the bullet in half) which thrusts halfway into the body.

The other cyborgs and characters look on at the overkill duty.

The black-rimmed hat sways as if the character was dazed. "Oooooh--noooo," he groaned, "it hurt sooooo much... oh, the pain! The pain! The horror of the pain!"

He looks down. Everyone gives him a curious look.

"What... the f***in', s***-@$$....?" Frederick slips out.

The spin disk begins rapidly rotating on its own, flinging blood everywhere. Some of it splatters on the ground and acidically begins degrading the wood. Bottles of alcohol begin melting at the touch. Muffin's hair folicales touched by the tiny blots begin sizzling into the air. A pinky-segment-sized glob splatters backwards, melting Frederick's belt, belt buckle, button, and any other cloths holding his pants together, causing his fly to show.

The character reaches over and snags the spinning blade, stopping it, and pulling it out of his guts. Muffin takes a step back as black blood spills to the floor below, creating a hole melting through the concrete, dirt, and rock to 2 feet.

His hat tipped up, his grin wide from ear-to-ear as he crumples the blade into a ball with his bare hands.

Muffin hears a number of clicks, Frederick looks down 12 gun barrels. The two roll out of the way. All the characters were suddenly armed with their preferred ranged weapons (Triela with shotgun, Henrietta with her P-90, Luke with his duel-wielding .45 ACP Baby Eagles, etc) and begin pounding his body with bullets.

Deep and nausious laughter raises to the sky as the character bends down and folds his trenchcoat around his body. The Mk4 Merkava rams a 120mm anti-tank shell point blank into him. Dust rises, but bullets (and a random grenade) continue raining death. When they all ran out of bullets, bricks and half the building fall over.

"Well," Frederick says pulling his empty Stg-44 upward, "I think that did it."

When the dust settles, thick and mucus-like black smoke rises from the bricks and forms a rough humanoid shape, and then seeps into the character.

By now, Muffin and Keetha activated her cloaking devices and threw invisible harpoons (combi sticks) that were slit clean in half. Muffin charges from beside, but the character bends both legs in the nick of time, and Muffin falls to the ground. Her wrist blades were gone. She looked at them and realized they, too, were sliced in half.

Keetha throws her charka (disc-like boomerang) that the dark figure allows to cut into his shoulder. His blood melts through it.

"That--that's impossible!" Muffin calls out. "That's immune to Xenomorph bio-acid blood!"

"My dear," the character says bending down, caressing her face with his finger, "It's not biological blood." He rips it out, tosses it behind him and brings his sword to bear. In a moment's time he slices her wrist armor off, curves his sword around, slices her breast armor, shirt, leg armor and pants in half with precision enough to not nick a single thread of undergarments.

Keetha charges in. He looks up and half-blocks the attacks from a cruelly-slick sword (see Predator II) in her right hand, a ceremonial dagger in her left, two extended wrist blades, and massive, three-foot long, deep-barbed arm blades when corrosive blue acid splashes on his brim hat, dripping down onto his trenchcoat.

Time slows for everyone watching, though they could not move well. The figure weaves his body backwards in Druken Fist style, lifts his right leg and swings it to avoid the left-handed weapons coming into an uppercut, the blades come deathly close to his chest and stomach. He twirls in the air from a powerful jump from his left foot, spinning like an arrow between all the blades, and with one solid sweep with his crystal-clear broadsword, slices every single blade, wrist armor, chest armor, shin armor, and the buckles to Keetha's shoes, clean through as if it were all air.

When the character rolls on the ground, stands up with his hat in hand, and drinks the blue corrosive acid puddled on it, showing his thin, black and shining hair hanging to his shoulders, all the Predator weapons and armor clatter to the ground and the stealth fields disactivate. The man pulls up his crystal-shining and clear broadsword.

Suddenly, for no apparent reason, the barrel to the tank, its .50 caliber machinegun, and every single gun falls off. All of them, every pistol, every back-up revolver, every rifle, shotgun, and all the blades in the room fall in half and clatter to the ground.

The man turns around and finishes the last gulp of the blue solvent. He then makes a Coca-cola classic, "Ah!" and looks at the crowd. He curls his lip, puts his hat back on. "Could use a bit of blood mixture, I suppose," he said rubbing his throat.

Two laser nets are cast at him, but the broadsword, in definace of reality, slices the laser nets apart. They break apart and vanish out of energy.

"Goodness," he finally states. Drinks and liquids behind him begin flying in the air and mixing on their own. A large margarita glass of Bloody Mary floats into his right hand (since his left is still holding the sword.) "you didn't even let the villian introduce himself."

He glanced over at Muffin's shredded clothes, but Keetha was blocking his view. "I am Slater..."

"And I have identified you as a class-A vampire..." Alucard says walking atop the tank. At that moment Claes undoes the hatch and pops out. Alucard wields his fingers together and centers his view onto Slater's figure.

"Make that an A plus, plus Vampire," Slater says tipping the drink at Alucard before taking a final gulp.

Alucard begins morphing into his true and high powered form as he asks permission to do so. Slater throws the margarita glass at Alucard, who suddenly bursts into black flames of Hell that none could see but a shadow. He then shrinks into the finest ash. Slater huffs a breath and the ashes spread across the earth and the tank is hurled like a football two blocks over and crashes to the ground before exploding.

"CLAES!" Luke screams.

"Oh, she's fine," Slater says holding her. She slaps his face. "Awe, I'm offended," his tongue extends and licks her face.

"Well," he pulls his sword up to her neck, "this here is Uyrih," (pronounced closely to "heyour eye") he said holding up his broadsword. "It can cut anything that exists, any dimension, anywhere, any time," and he grabs Claes hair, pulls her down, and brings the tip of the blade near her neck.

"But, I want to have more fun, and I'm not really allowed to kill anyone too core or important," so he lets Claes go by throwing her into the crowd, knocking them over like bowling pins. He takes up two Predator cuffs of armor, when, in a strange language begins a digital count-down, he flies up into the sky, and a tremendous explosion lites the night sky, the city of Rome becomes day for the next ten seconds.

When the explosion settles, Slater laughs as he comes back down to the street and begins walking very slowly towards them, sword in hand. Bricks and rocks around him rise and begin circling around him in a moving, physical shield.

"Come on then," he said holding his sword tonfa-style and beckoning with his hands. "Give me everything you got. Defeat me, and you have Colonel Marksman out of the game, and on your side."

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatface on Thu 27 Nov 2008 - 5:32

OOC:
Colonel Marksman, last time I checked this was an RPG not some crazy personal fiction. I do not what the heck you're used to doing in the old ff.net rpgs but it has been established in one of the previous topics that you CANNOT take control of other peoples OCs.

What I mean is by you controlling Muffin, Frederick and have everyone else shoot at you.
Unless you are mind controlling them, how do you know how they are supposed to react?
How do you know what they would say?
For example, Keetha is a pacifist, I think she would run away rather than fight.

Blow up whatever you want. But please don't take control of other OCs...

Secondly, I have already made myself a character. He is Whatface the facehugger.
But since I thought you people want to be more "realistic" about it I have also created Blah, who is just some ordinary kid in his home. Neither of them are in danger yet so I have no reason to turn myself into some super human freak.

Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TTIO on Thu 27 Nov 2008 - 6:21

@Whatface wrote:What I mean is by you controlling Muffin, Frederick and have everyone else shoot at you.
Unless you are mind controlling them, how do you know how they are supposed to react?
For example, Keetha is a pacifist, I think she would run away rather than fight.

Agreed.  And I have no clue about many of the other OCs... You can take a look at my retaliation to that at the end of this post Razz

@Whatface wrote:"My kid just got killed in front of you and you act like nothing happened?!?!" Muffin lands a rather brutal punch on Keetha's face. She really didn't give a shit anymore.

IC:

Keetha: *still recoiling from the blow - this happens before the crazy scene...* "What, but I thought your kid was already dead? Hey, wait a minute! He's over there..." *pointing*

@Whatface wrote:What I mean is by you controlling Muffin, Frederick and have everyone else shoot at you.

Agreed.  And I have no clue about many of the other OCs...

@Whatface wrote:"My kid just got killed in front of you and you act like nothing happened?!?!" Muffin lands a rather brutal punch on Keetha's face. She really didn't give a shit anymore.

Keetha: *still recoiling from the blow - this happens before the crazy scene...* "What, but I thought your kid was already dead? Hey, wait a minute! He's over there..." *pointing*

@Probit Return wrote:Nero frowned. "When did we turn the Timer into a Chekov's Gun? What's next? Frederick has a map in his head that can be programmed into the Timer to take us straight there? Or Muffin and Keetha can open a vortex through the power of Love? Maybe we can summon Captain Planet. What kind of power is Heart anyway?" He looked at the ring on his left hand. "Friggin heart."

Keetha points at Amaterasu.

Keetha: "Are we all forgetting about this guy?"
@Colonel Marksman wrote:"Come on then," he said holding his sword tonfa-style and beckoning with his hands. "Give me everything you got. Defeat me, and you have Colonel Marksman out of the game, and on your side."

Amaterasu, bearing his teeth, cuts (Slater?) clean in half using the celestial brush's Power Slash attack.

Issun: "Yeah! Go Ammy!"

The Eagle

Alfred Tennyson - 1851
TTIO
CEO of Cheese Pie Inc.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 27 Nov 2008 - 9:48

OOC:
Well, I don't mind him taking over my character once in awhile. At least not entirely. I've worked with him more than once so I feel its ok. Your OCs your right though! So its entirely your call.

Remember, keep the language/anger here clean people! Please, no insult to other characters, ne?^^

Frederick spits in retaliation. "Damn it! One way or the other I do not want to face character such as that!!"

"For the first time I feel so...powerless..."

"Frederick sighs. I bet 'Ultra-Director' Suzumiya Haruhi caused him to enter this dimension. That makes him a slider as well...

Back stage, Haruhi whistles as she continues to write. She thinks: 'Maybe it'll be nice if I can be part of the extraordinary this time...'

Kyon let out a sigh of resentment.

Meanwhile, Panzer slaps his forehead in response to Slater's startling attack. "You start to early! Damn, I'm not losing to you! Probit-san! Lets show our true POWAH!!!"

He claps. "Cue in 'Hell March!'"

*Cue RA's Hell march here*

The rumbling distant thunder were merely signs of the coming chaos generated from the fingers of Panzer VIII. Unlike Colonel Marksman who prefers to fight directly, Panzer prefers taking the back seat as the strategist, calling in massive support of infantry and armor as well as aircraft at its disposal. In another reality, they were called the 'R.A.'.

...it was not too hard to summon them.

No, seriously. Its not that difficult.

Five starships zoom into view as they unleashes their cargo of infantry via dropships. Their guns were primed and their arsenal were hot as ever as the crew enthusiastically went into their position. One of the ship, specifically the S.O.Sdan, were commandeered none other than Suzumiya Haruhi herself.

"Kyon! I want the S2 Engine primed to full power now!"

"...yare yare...I think this idea of her's getting a little out of hand this time."

From the distance, three blocks away the rumbles from a single battalion of Predator tanks accompanied by 10 Mammoth tanks rolls into the area. They are, as of the point of arrival, equipped with Rail-Cannons in order to counter any possible armored threat. A large number of foot soldiers equipped with the recent E-16, E-16C and E-11s were rushing itself with the tank.

Up in space, an Ion cannon is primed towards Rome.

Panzer grins. "...overkill doesn't hurt. Try: MEGAKILL!!!"

From within the tank, a speaker echoes: From the orders of the R.A, you are all to cease revolutionary operation at once!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 27 Nov 2008 - 10:28

@ Whatface/TTIO,
If that were the case then, it's virtually impossible to conduct any fighting or, even harder, any conversation. What I (and Panzer) did was a year-long RPG, that spanned well over 80 pages worth of posting. I contributed to the first and third largest posts, the largest being over 12,000 words, and it was one of the best-liked posts (because I involved everyone's OCs and lovers, and melded them together when everyone got a piece of 'heroism').
This RPG started from Gunslinger Girl and ended up in epic space battles between the forces of over 12 different sci-fi concerning space. There were Super Robot War villians and heroes fighting with Star Wars technology with Warhammer 40,000 in the mix, characters from Elfen Lied, Invasion America, Gunslinger Girl, some of our own personal stories formed an alliance together. I wouldn't be surprised if it won a world-record RPG award or two, or three.

I've seen a lot of trials-errors, methods, countless misunderstandings, and worse. Having no control over anyone else's OC is surprisingly rather ridiculous.

When you employ this type of RPG it creates what your bar scenes were doing -- everyone using the same scene for their own personal story. I've seen it done spanning over 3 months worth of RPG, and its the most boring. Nobody reads anyone else's stuff, lots of action is missed, and even more chaos and confusion is created when characters finally interact.

In one post, I linked everyone into the same plot-story. If I didn't do that, your stories would lose momentum and tumble out of existence by page 6 or 7, when everyone simply stops posting their own sub-stories.

Concerning posting with other characters, the best possible method that always worked the best, was by posting scenes through PM. We only did that for high plot-twisting accounts and unsure moments (when everyone did their own character story and when they all met, nobody really knew what changes happened to the characters).

I gave control of my characters to other authors, and over a bit of time, they were capable of making posts that were 95% in-line with their character, sometimes as much as 100%. Heck, some things were done I never thought of, and other authors were developing my characters. This was made possible because our characters were well developed and understood through rigorous explaination, details, and history-telling. It won't happen in the first few posts, but I accept mistakes made by other authors, correct them, and move on.

I didn't realize Keetha was a pacifist because I could never get that clear from your posts that I tried reading. Its also difficult to employ technology (boy do we know it!) or characters that nobody else really knows. So research went underway for me. Before my post, I never knew what the Predator even looked like.

Nobody here knows Vinita, but I gave you a clear description. You even asked a question that I promptly answered as thoroughly as possible. Clarification is essential to successful RPG. Above that, though, is forgiveness, acceptance, and moving on. Once something is found out wrong about a character, nobody continues pressing against it. From now on, I realize that Keetha is a pacifist, and makes for a very interesting character now that I finally understand.

The main reason I'm involved in the first place was that I saw an opportunity to learn about some other author's OCs. If everyone goes off in their own sub-world and sub-plot, its never going to happen. Since we know our own characters the best, when our characters interact, it makes it easier for us to understand them.

By now, TTIO is probably capble of making a post with Muffin about some of her reactions and speech at 90% accuracy, or no mistakes at all.

The reason why I see these methods as the best is because I've employed and seen them all at work, and different methods warp around them. Sheo Darren did an excellent job at it, by allowing for a, "just before the missiles hit..." and then the other author was to react. His generosity, research, and good writing skills about understanding characters allowed me to allow his characters and weapons overrule.

Amaterasu, bearing his teeth, cuts (Slater?) clean in half using the celestial brush's Power Slash attack.
I could kick and scream over this. This isn't control over a character--this is far worse. This is outright *killing* one. I don't want to call you a hypocryte, but you did prove my point. In fact, what ultimately killed the RPG we did was the near all-out killing of somebody's faction with a weapon of mass destruction.

Remember, Sheo Darren was liked by everyone in the RPG because he allowed other authors to react.

And besides, who's side are you on? The authors or the characters?

More importantly, which "Amaterasu" are you speaking of?
A. The traditional Shinto sun goddess
B. Protagonist from the video game Ōkami
C. A Goa'uld System Lord in the television series Stargate SG-1
D. Character from the Amaterasu manga
E. Amaterasu Miko the female leader of the Stea organization in the manga series 666 Satan
?
It's a good thing I love research and learning about more series as I live. One clue was "his teeth", which tells me this character has the name of a Japanese godess. Another clue was "wolf", which really helped narrow it down some more.
I don't know how Amaterasu got past the swirling rocks and brick debris, but I'll assume the attack was powerful enough to cut through it. And (his teeth)

And Whatface, your previous post that I deflected was clearly aimed at killing an OC. You didn't even leave a reaction for Panzer. You just acted. In real life, his character is lucky because there's no way he would've survived that without some strange mishap (or sudden appearance made by Slater).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 27 Nov 2008 - 10:32

NOTE: There are two posts. See above.

The wolf takes the brunt of the tornado of 80-mph rocks and bricks from the daring attack. Slater, still wanting to play and not wanting to kill (just yet) blocks with his sword and jumps back.
"Awe," Slater said clasping his hands together, "little puppy wanted his claws trimmed," as he said this, the wolf realizes its claws were sliced cleanly all the way to the edge of the paw.
(If I misunderstood something, like this was an attack that just happens out of thin air like on the Wii...)

==============

"Oh gosh! No!" Slater screams. He looks at his half-sliced body and shrieks in horror.
"Oh well," he says plopping his upper half upon his lower. "That's one soul out of me, and several tens of thousands to go."
(but either way...)
Without warning, the burning tank falls 172 mph from the sky and rams full force. Slater then forms a multi-dimensional shield around Amaterasu and detonates a nuclear bomb inside of it, vaporizing anything within the 5-foot radius cell.
"Awe, da poor witto puppy got hurt..." Slater cries.

=============

Seriously... Slater just took two Predator nuclear self-destruct weapons, flew high enough in the sky so it wouldn't hurt anyone, and then detonated them on himself, sucking some life out him, but he did it just for the fun of it. Let me give you some backstory since you didn't understand my post.

My "streamline" Vampires come from a great mixture of studies and looks into Vampire legends from several angles. Vampires are "worshippers" of the demon prince Vampyre, who is the demi-god (in a sense) of power-hunger. Vampyre, hungry after Satan's power, declared war on him. Since demons as angelic and ether beings can't really kill each other in normal combat, Vampyre secretly went to earth to gather some followers. Much the same way Satan cannot defeat God in a traditional combat match, but does it through His Creation.

While Vampyre was gathering forces and convincing several thousands of demons to side with him during this Blood War, his Vampire Cult began to spread. He gave his followers the ability to steal other people's power and energy, using their souls and life to live eternally in exchange for taking their soul for his own arsenal and pride. His followers spread throughout Eastern Europe, engaging in a Blood Ritual with new followers. Willingly drinking the blood of a vampire makes you one. While vampires can starve to death (by not drinking blood), they are eternal if they keep a constant flow of other creature's blood. Animal blood is the weakest, alien blood is rather interesting and capable of morphing the vampire, but human blood is plentiful and best, especially in young adults.
When a vampire takes someone's blood, they can also expend their soul's life force when attacked. If an explosion was capable of killing a person, the vampire could expend one of his person's souls, instead of dying.
The Book of Vampyre is the sacred bible to the Vampyre/Vampire Cult. A powerful Vampire could summon Vampyre himself and begin the Blood Wars anew.
There are several levels of vampires to note of:
Zombie Slaves/Familiars
- Higher-power vampires are capable of summoning slaves that resemble the victims which they have absorbed into themselves. However, this makes a vampire the weakest as their life force essences are now out of their own bodies.
These slaves are not vampires at all, but are not completely mindless (retaining the skills and general intelligence level of their real selves). They can be animals, and sometimes aliens.
Animals
- These are the lowest, and serve any and every vampire, and are not true vampires. They can be used by Vampire Hunters as they bow before any vampire master. They have all the weaknesses of a Servant (see below).
Servants
- While not true vampires, they have many vampire qualities. They have extra strength and resilience, speed, but aren’t extremely powerful. They are weak in sunlight, able to die if they stay in it too long. They fear crosses (as they cannot touch them), garlic is revolting, silver burns and cuts them easily, and holy water is a powerful and corrosive acid to their bodies. They are locked within the age they become a Vampire Servant, and continue holding their abilities by drinking blood. Their teeth also do not grow back and they have the most human-like qualities and smallest teeth, making them the easiest to move about in society. They can be seen in mirrors. Servants must still live off of regular food, but they have a secondary hunger for blood. Servants can also be killed by natural means.
To become a servant, one is usually given a special ritual to drink the blood of a vampire animal.
Class C/“Regular” Vampire -
These are true and lowliest of the vampires. I don’t actually remember their standard classification. They have pale (not white) skin, are weakened/burned in sunlight (but can sustain it for short periods of time), and have the same weaknesses as the Servants. However, they can glide, have longer teeth, and actually absorb the life force. Their teeth grow back after being broken, and cannot be seen in mirrors. They cannot sustain themselves with regular food, though they do eat it for temporary satisfaction, but suffer from the eternal hunger for power. Regular vampires prefer running as opposed to fighting. Natural means of killing may kill a drained Vampire, but will most likely severely wound one than kill. The best way to kill a vampire is a silver/hawthorn stake through the heart. Some standard methods of blowing up the heart will also do it depending on the individual level of the Vampire.
To become one of these Vampires requires a higher-class Vampire’s power for the ritual that takes place (which nobody knows exactly how its performed, much like Masonry), and it is believed that they drink the blood of a vampire.
Dhamphir
- These are half Vampires, and have all the powers of a vampire, and none of the weaknesses. They can sustain themselves on a very low amount of blood for very long periods of time, but some do age. However, over the period of a few days, the sun can dry their blood life out.
Class B/Sorcerer Vampire -
A Sorceress or Sorcerer Vampire has all the qualities of the regular vampire, but are hurt by light instead of wounded. They have all the same weaknesses to a lesser extent. They can turn into animals, manipulate matter, fly, and do have white skin. They generally have a large arsenal and number of servants and will stand up to enemies such as Vampire Hunters, using trickery and skill. They are often excellent swordsmen as well. These Vampires are far more resilient to standard methods of killing than their lower counterparts. A silver stake will usually kill one except in the most extreme cases, but they are usually very good at dodging and requires great skill for this to work. This class of Vampires may summon [Zombie] Slaves.
Class A/Vampire Count -
These Vampires are generally the highest form of a Vampire. They dislike the sun, garlic, and cannot touch a cross (without severe burns), but can walk around them. Silver works well to remove their life force, but does not kill. They laugh at having weapons driven through their heart and all normal means of killing. They have all the powers of a Class B Vampire, but are more powerful in their arts and skills. Vampire Counts often hold power over districts and do form rivalries with one another.
Alpha Class Vampire Count -
Everything you know in a Vampire Count only they have hundreds, sometimes a few thousand victims. This is done by drinking the blood of lesser Vampires. Alpha-class Vampires usually go too power-hungry and form too many enemies.
Champion of Vampyre
- Vampyre lost in his war against Satan, his body sacrificed in a special blood ritual with the only weapon that could possibly stop anything: Uyrih. Such a powerfully-forged weapon of unknown origins are capable of hacking or slicing any existing material, including ether, depending on the applied power. It can only be held in a special sheath that is some form of “anti-gravitic” power force that holds the sword within the field. Vampyre left a letter to his children, instructing them to stop their free slaughtering and to go into hiding. When the Vampyre Cult is strong enough, the Champion of Vampyre will rise, raise Vampyre from the dead, and host the greatest slaughtering planet earth ever saw.
Dracula was the last known acclaimed “Champion of Vampyre”, with hundreds upon hundreds of Slaves forming his personal guard and army (from his personal butchering of a Turkish army) and control over several districts. However, he was undermined by a powerful and well-known vampire hunter, Van Hellsing.
My character, Mark Young, developed an alter-ego personality to try to separate his “good side” with his “bad” that served as his conscience. He gained an ability called “Spirit Wake/Walk” that allowed his ether soul essence to remove itself from his body and wield some extreme power. While fighting Dracula, Mark performed Spirit Wake. Dracula drank Mark’s lifeless body’s blood, remarking how bland it tasted.
Unfortunately, not realizing what happened, he gave life to a soulless body where Slater, Mark’s alter-ego, was there. Mark defeated Dracula, and when he pulled himself back together, Slater, having control of Mark’s body, drank Dracula’s blood. This made him an awkward Vampire, as he didn’t have a soul to start with to trade with Vampyre, making him unique and independent.
Going to a battlefield, he began to rapidly gain excess and uncontrollable power by drinking the blood of hundreds of enemy troops, then drinking the blood of alien psykers. He continued on his festivities until he had thousands upon thousands of slaves within himself, capable of flying through space, living in the sun, and dimensional travel.
However, when the sun came out, Mark Young had control of the body. Eventually, the two managed to split into two separate beings (actually, it was Slater who took control over a body and used it as a base for his soulless and bodiless self).

While I never stated this, and I am pulling Slater back before this happened, he traveled to the Star Wars dimension, found a Death Star. He released hundreds of vampire slaves and together drank the blood of the whole crew within 72 hours. That's what Slater's capable of at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 27 Nov 2008 - 10:37

In reply to Panzer's post that I didn't see:

Slater looked up and frowned. "Oh come on!" His voice echoed through every speaker system the R.A. owned. "We're supposed to have fun with the characters, not stop them! Some of you go away or I'll cut some of your task forces from your mission."

Back to top Go down

Post by TTIO on Thu 27 Nov 2008 - 11:36

OOC: Ok, I'm not going to quote most of this because it is simply too long. A general comment: fair enough if you have permission. This was said right at the beginning of this RPG, and at a few other points besides. If you'd asked, I could have told you how Keetha would have reacted. Then you could still have learned without going out of character. Not to mention taking over someone else's character and making them do something that they wouldn't is rather rude.

@Colonel Marksman wrote:I gave control of my characters to other authors, and over a bit of time, they were capable of making posts that were 95% in-line with their character, sometimes as much as 100%. Heck, some things were done I never thought of, and other authors were developing my characters. This was made possible because our characters were well developed and understood through rigorous explaination, details, and history-telling. It won't happen in the first few posts, but I accept mistakes made by other authors, correct them, and move on.

I didn't realize Keetha was a pacifist because I could never get that clear from your posts that I tried reading. Its also difficult to employ technology (boy do we know it!) or characters that nobody else really knows. So research went underway for me. Before my post, I never knew what the Predator even looked like.

Nobody here knows Vinita, but I gave you a clear description. You even asked a question that I promptly answered as thoroughly as possible. Clarification is essential to successful RPG. Above that, though, is forgiveness, acceptance, and moving on. Once something is found out wrong about a character, nobody continues pressing against it. From now on, I realize that Keetha is a pacifist, and makes for a very interesting character now that I finally understand.

That's your choice, but nearly always with me, if you don't ask you don't get. That includes almost everyone, certainly no-one that I know only online would get into that group easily. I'll admit that it isn't clear from what I've written in here that she is pacifist, but there are clues. She's only once attacked a living being in the whole RPG, though she has had several other oppurtunities (I'm not counting when you took control, as I wouldn't have done that, but I am counting when Whatface took control as then I would have). Not only that, but she has attacked inanimate objects in order to regain control whenever violence is necessary. There are more clues dotted around, and of course the dossier that I wrote for her. But if you didn't pick up on those, then fair enough (I admit they weren't too obvious).

@Colonel Marksman wrote:I could kick and scream over this. This isn't control over a character--this is far worse. This is outright *killing* one. I don't want to call you a hypocryte, but you did prove my point. In fact, what ultimately killed the RPG we did was the near all-out killing of somebody's faction with a weapon of mass destruction.

That was purely a response to you controlling Keetha like that. I don't like it, and as such that ended up being written during anger. In hindsight, I should have left it open as I have nearly all of my other attacks on anything, but maybe not. Regardless, an eye for an eye...

@Colonel Marksman wrote:And besides, who's side are you on? The authors or the characters?

More importantly, which "Amaterasu" are you speaking of?
A. The traditional Shinto sun goddess
B. Protagonist from the video game Ōkami
C. A Goa'uld System Lord in the television series Stargate SG-1
D. Character from the Amaterasu manga
E. Amaterasu Miko the female leader of the Stea organization in the manga series 666 Satan
?
It's a good thing I love research and learning about more series as I live. One clue was "his teeth", which tells me this character has the name of a Japanese godess. Another clue was "wolf", which really helped narrow it down some more.
I don't know how Amaterasu got past the swirling rocks and brick debris, but I'll assume the attack was powerful enough to cut through it. And (his teeth)

I'm on neither side, or rather my character and Keetha's both are merely going with the flow. I'm protective of Keetha in RL, so I figure why should it be any different here?

As for Amaterasu, I was referring to the one from Okami. I just got it recently, and it's pretty awesome Very Happy

IC:

@Colonel Marksman wrote:Without warning, the burning tank falls 172 mph from the sky and rams full force. Slater then forms a multi-dimensional shield around Amaterasu and detonates a nuclear bomb inside of it, vaporizing anything within the 5-foot radius cell.
"Awe, da poor witto puppy got hurt..." Slater cries.

Amaterasu is knocked out from the blow (what? She's a god, a nuclear bomb is no match for her...), but Issun, having sheltered in her fur, is not.

Issun: "Hey! Furball! Wake up! We've still got some work to do!"

OOC: I don't know if you guys know, but Issun is the imp that goes around with Amaterasu. Sorta like Midna with Link (in the twilight princess).

The Eagle

Alfred Tennyson - 1851
TTIO
CEO of Cheese Pie Inc.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 27 Nov 2008 - 11:42

OOC:
Ok, it goes on without saying. If we can all work together--cooperate and let each and everyone of us use someone else's character I believe Colo-sen's method would work.

But again, this falls to the decision of the authors whether you can/cannot use their OCs freely.

Panzer frowns.

"Oh, c'mon...its a litle overkill but..."

he pause.

"...fine. Although I think they all could face them but...oh well..."

In a snap of a finger, the tank brigade retreats with the infantry. The Ion Cannon disarms.

"But the fleet stays though!"

Frederick sighs. "...hey Muf, I'm sorry for what I did to your little bug-like-thing or kid whatever you wanna' call but...don't you think its best to...run away right now? I mean...we're facing some vampire or some-shit here. Might as well get the Ghostbusters back."

Triela hit a nudge. "Yeah, after what we've done to them? I don't think they'll cooperate."

they pause. "...although I think Slater would find a good place somewhere in the containment unit."

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatface on Thu 27 Nov 2008 - 22:47

OOC:
Remember, keep the language/anger here clean people! Please, no insult to other characters, ne?^^
Who did I insult? Frederick?? Sorry if I insulted anyone's character, I was having a bad day.

@Colonel Marksman wrote:And Whatface, your previous post that I deflected was clearly aimed at killing an OC. You didn't even leave a reaction for Panzer. You just acted. In real life, his character is lucky because there's no way he would've survived that without some strange mishap (or sudden appearance made by Slater).
I only did that because Panzer had already done so on a couple of occasions. Examples being the ghostbusters trapping souls and Petra knocking Muffin out without giving her enough reaction time. Ok, so they weren't killing blows. But knowing Frederick, he would have just dodged out of the way and whoever Muffin stabbed would have been a Frederick look-a-like. It's been done before.

As for whose side I am on. I am nobodies side yet. There is no reason for me to make Muffin's life (or anyone elses life) more miserable, unless I am being threatened. I am not being threaten yet, and with all this stuff you're throwing at them I think is enough already.

Colonel, I know exactly what you're trying to achieve here. Its just that one of the things that I like about this RP is that its totally random and has no plot what so ever. That way I could just jump in, write in couple of random lines for the lulz and jump out. I don't have time for a serious RP with pages and pages text. That said, I will play along.

IC:
Most of Muffin's rage towards Frederick had vanished with the appearance of Slater. Replaced with fear, Muffin points accusingly at Slater.

"Overpowered!! Wow, I thought I'd never see anyone more invincible than Frederick!"

Muffin wasn't even going to bother try attacking Slater again. There was nothing she could possibly do.

"He could probably blow up the universe with a wave of his hand.... Man, that's no fun"

A cold gust of wind hits her. She glances down and realizes that was in her undergarments. Lucky, she was a bit of a tomboy and wore boxer shorts. Muffin shivers at the thought that he could have sliced everything off.

Why me? I'm like the most flat chested girl here... Pedophile vampire!!

Muffin dashes back to the SUV and finds a spare pant and jacket. After quickly putting them on, she equips herself with all of her usual gear: USP, G36C and a bunch of grenades. Having cooled herself down, she decides to go back to the scene and apologize to Keetha, but bumps into Frederick instead.

Frederick sighs. "...hey Muf, I'm sorry for
what I did to your little bug-like-thing or kid whatever you wanna'
call but...don't you think its best to...run away right now? I
mean...we're facing some vampire or some-shit here. Might as well get
the Ghostbusters back."
Muffin looks at him solemnly for a moment, as if to accept his apology. Then without warning, she grabs Frederick by the collar and puts a pistol to his head.

"Sorry? Sorry?!?! You killed my second kid and ENJOYED IT!! You pissed me off to the point where I didn't care if the entire human frakking race got wiped out!! Why should I run away? I don't care about anything anymore"

The pistol quivers in her hands. She really wanted to shoot him, but her sanity got the better off her and she fires off a round onto the air instead. Muffin slumps onto the ground, beathing heavily, she tries to get a hold of herself. Then out of nowwhere, she bursts into laughter.

"Ghostbusters??? The thing can dimension travel and lives in the Sun. Doesn't that tell ya sumthing? I don't think some stupid soul sucking box is going to stop him. We're all fucked!! and we're all going to die!!"

Muffin falls into the ground continues laughing insanely. While rolling about, she spots some skin shed by Whatface Jr.

"Hey look! His entire body dissappeared except for his robes. He's with the force now... ahahahAHAHAHA"

Muffin is pretty fucked in the head right now.
=======

Meanwhile Blah (that's me) remains sitting in front of his computer doing nothing.

Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 27 Nov 2008 - 23:47

No, I meant this for everyone. I feel there's a strong tension going on.

And besides, this is still 'Night Two'. If all this is happening...what could possibly happen when 'Hangover Two' shows up?

Frederick let out a single sweat drop.

"Me? Invisible? Well, look who has been beating the crap out of me from the start. Now you're saying I'm invincible? Pah! Give a break!"

He then notices the shed of skin.

"Oh, so you're still alive eh you little...thing...like...a...thing! I'll take my apologies back Muf, there's still some exterminating to do...!"

A slight smile forms in his face.

"Oh I love hunting little aliens~!" he glances over at the approaching large xenomorphs. "Definitely not fighting that one."

Panzer let out a sigh. "I see the group is slooowly breaking up. Well...well..."

"...might as well insert a Predator in the scene just for fun."

Meanwhile in the kitchen. "Heeere alien-thing-a-majigy...come here..."

THUMP

He looks up. "...oh, I'm screwed..."

The door from the kitchen bursts open and out comes Frederick running. "H-H-HELP!! There's this big alien-like guy with a mask on! I think he's coming here or something!"

then he takes a bottle of Heineken and takes a single, large gulp. "And oh, how I wish I am drunk!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatface on Fri 28 Nov 2008 - 2:27

OOC:
Panzer IV wrote:
No, I meant this for everyone. I feel there's a strong tension going on.

And besides, this is still 'Night Two'. If all this is happening...what could possibly happen when 'Hangover Two' shows up?
Just to clear things up. Muffin cussing at everyone, is simply because she's ticked off, and she will remain that way if her "kids" keep getting picked on.
About the whole Colonel Marksman thing, it was a simple misunderstanding. My reply to him yesterday might have seemed a little angry, but that was because I was in a bad mood. Muffin's comments about Slater was simply Muffin being Muffin, nothing personal.

IC:

"Oh, so you're still alive eh you
little...thing...like...a...thing! I'll take my apologies back Muf,
there's still some exterminating to do...!"

A slight smile forms in his face.
Muffin regains some of her sanity just in time to see Fredrick's grin. She didn't need to be psychic to tell that something was up.
"HEY!!! Incase you haven't noticed, I don't like your stinking grins!!"

Muffin follows Frederick around.

"It's ironic you know? You pretend to be all good, 'don't hurt civilians' and all that. But look at what you done to Edward. Look at what you done to ME!! and you wonder why people are sadistic!"

She continues nagging Frederick while flailing her arms about in front of his face.

"Are you racist Frederick? You pick on my children just because they're different?! HUH? HUH??"

Frederick enters to kitchen, but Muffin doesn't follow. Instead she starts venting her anger on whatever remained of the bar, kicking debris about.
The door from the kitchen bursts open and out
comes Frederick running. "H-H-HELP!! There's this big alien-like guy
with a mask on! I think he's coming here or something!"
Muffin grips Fredrick's shoulders and tries to shake some sense into him.

"Frederick!! Get your priorities right!! The big bad guy you should be a afraid of is HIM!!" Muffin points towards Slater.

"Ah geez!! Somebody get Yuki Nagato and Ryoko Asakura here already so they can delete this guy (Slater). Or maybe some Eva units from Tokyo-3!"

=========

Whatface the Facehugger (the one who took off with the five Xenomorphs), senses the Predator nearby.

Oh yes!! Friggin jackpot!

Originally a pack of five, it had grown into a group of two dozen Alien drones, Facehuggers and a couple of still maturing Chestbusters. They lie low, ready to strike.

Swarm him my pretties!! Swarm!!

The Alien drones and Facehuggers pounces single unified group, but the Predator being a total badass, was already ready for them. Blades and claws clashed as the two sides egaged. Violent and distrubing alien shreaks exploded from the kitchen, adding to the already chaotic scene.

Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TTIO on Fri 28 Nov 2008 - 13:02

Keetha cowers over in a corner, not noticing Muffin with all of the commotion...

Keetha: I may be a cyborg, but I'm certainly not getting involved in this.

TTIO: Don't think you'll get away with it that easily...

TTIO, using his writing powers of doom, picks up Keetha again, this time dropping her near Muffin. Keetha begins to wonder why she keeps getting picked up and dropped all the time...

Meanwhile...

Amaterasu wakes up, yawns, and goes back to sleep.

Issun: "Hey Furball! What'd'ya think you're doing?! You can't go to sleep in the middle of a fight!"

The Eagle

Alfred Tennyson - 1851
TTIO
CEO of Cheese Pie Inc.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Probit Return on Fri 28 Nov 2008 - 13:57

A pool of liquid formed at Charlie's feet. Overwelmed with fear and sadness, he sank to his knees. "M-my gun!" he cried. "Why? What did it ever do to you!?" He looked up at the sky. "Curse you authors! Why can't you just let us live in peace!?"

Nero frowned and avoided the puddle as he rested a hand on Charlie's shoulder. "Look, I know you loved that gun, but at least it wasn't your Mossberg."

Charlie stood up. "You're right! My precious Mossberg is still safe back at home! But I can't get it now, and even if I could, tall, dark, and vampiric there would probably destroy it. Not to mention the whole army waiting outside."

"You sound like you've given up," a feminine voice cooed.

The two cyborg boys whipped their heads around at the voice. Standing in front of them was a young looking albino girl. Her hair was long and straight, looking like it would be in the way. A roman numeral 1 was tattooed onto her wrist. At her waist sat several weapons, ranging from pistols to revolvers. "Who are you?" Nero asked hesitantly.

The girl laughed. "Wow, for being able to break the fourth wall, you're trying to tell me you don't recognize one of your author's other characters? The name is Allison. I'm number 1," she replied, motioning to the number on her wrist.

"I'm sorry, I don't recognize you from any of his works."

The girl narrowed her eyes and growled. "Don't remind me. I swear that bastard will never get to my introduction."

Charlie's eyes widened as he analysed the girl. "Oh oh, I know you! You're that psychic girl who is afraid of large crowds! Welcome to the party!"

"Shut up fanficcy, at least I made an effort to jump universes to help you guys out. You have no idea how embarrasing it is to be here right now."

"How did you get here?"

She shrugged. "Well, when people start ripping other worlds open and displacing the characters, it kind of starts a chain reaction."

----------

Probit Return frowned as he looked at the computer screen. "I can't believe this! Allison sided with them!" He stood up and started pacing back and forth. "I can't jump right into this. I don't possess such fighting skills, and I don't have an army like Panzer. No, I need to be delicate about this. Turn friends into enemies and tear them apart from the inside." He tapped his fingers on the table. "Panzer! Marksman! Blah! TTIO! I need a mole! Stat!"

He grinned evilly. Okay my characters, make your move.

OOC: Allison is a character of mine who from an original work has yet to show up in the story. I'm hoping to start putting it up on fictionpress once I finish chapter three.

Also, I don't have a problem if anyone wants to control my characters.

Did you say "Nerd"?

Fission Mailed

"How could you not know?! That's... that's practically blasphemous! Say you're sorry! Apologize to the Funyarinpa! Goodness, you are such a rude woman..."
Probit Return
That One Guy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell on Fri 28 Nov 2008 - 16:22

at this point Yu Aida arrived and sued everyone for copywright infringement,"if you lot think you are the only ones allowed to control your characters then so am i !"
and with that he pulled his ancestors Katana out and laid about him !

We are living in the smelly cloud of gods fart,one day the universe will end in a great cloud of airfreshener
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Forum Posts : 2131

Fan of : Triela,asuka

Original Characters : not yet

Comments : Loves to quote Wikipedia. Loves to use exclamation marks even more.

wish i knew who put that in there, it wasn't me !!!!!!!!!!!!

Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 28 Nov 2008 - 19:43

"Overpowered!! Wow, I thought I'd never see anyone more invincible than Frederick!"
LOL. You're seeing him before he became "super-Sayen"... or however you spell it.

"He could probably blow up the universe with a wave of his hand.... Man, that's no fun"
Not quite THAT powerful, but he almost took control over an empire that would've spanned several dimensions and controlled hundreds of races. Well, that's where the story ended. But even if he could, he wouldn't because you're right, it isn't any fun.

Why me? I'm like the most flat chested girl here... Pedophile vampire!!
..... you have no idea, Muffin, just no idea... but you hit the spot right on. Slater has no care for women in the slightest. If Panzer's allies let him have too much fun, the little ones in the story are going to need medical and mental health restoration.

Meanwhile Blah (that's me) remains sitting in front of his computer doing nothing.
That's right... Slater wants to have.... well.... you're having fun too, and entertaining me at the same time!

---------------------
@ Panzer,
Wouldn't it be funny if Frederick saved the little xenomorph thingy... um... Jr... from the Predator?

Back @ Whatface,
Muffin's comments about Slater was simply Muffin being Muffin, nothing personal.
Muffin's comments are enjoyable praises compared to the f-**** thrown at him in the past, before he became split into two personalities.

"Ah geez!! Somebody get Yuki Nagato and Ryoko Asakura here already so they can delete this guy (Slater). Or maybe some Eva units from Tokyo-3!"
LOL. Trust me, it's alraedy been tried. Ask Panzer. Unfortunately, Yuki Nagato is on his side anyway.

@ TTIO,
Amaterasu wakes up, yawns, and goes back to sleep.

Issun: "Hey Furball! What'd'ya think you're doing?! You can't go to sleep in the middle of a fight!"
That's going to, excuse my French, piss off and excite Slater. He's travelled over 12 different dimensions, including Time and the Dimension of Information itself, looking for something to oppose and stand up to him.

But here you get my point as well. Interacting with other characters becomes extremely difficult if you can only do one-liner posts. Once this (ever) reaches 15 pages of posts, you will have seen the
practicality of what I've said.

@ Prohibit Return,
A pool of liquid formed at Charlie's feet. Overwelmed with fear and sadness, he sank to his knees. "M-my gun!" he cried. "Why? What did it ever do to you!?" He looked up at the sky. "Curse you authors! Why can't you just let us live in peace!?"
That's why there's a Writer War.

Charlie's eyes widened as he analysed the girl. "Oh oh, I know you! You're that psychic girl who is afraid of large crowds! Welcome to the party!"

"Shut up fanficcy, at least I made an effort to jump universes to help you guys out. You have no idea how embarrasing it is to be here right now."
Slater has a choice: try and fight Amaterasu (or at least absorb its essence), or get to albino Allison.

"Panzer! Marksman! Blah! TTIO! I need a mole! Stat!"
Colonel Marksman considers this. "Alright."

---------------------

Slater looks at the sleeping Amaterasu, then at Allison, back to the wolf, then to the albino girl, back to the god, and then back to the girl of similiar likeness of himself.

"What the heck," he sighs. He takes a step forward. "While overkill would've been nice," Slater says to Panzer's fleet, "and while I'd love to drink everybody's blood, you know that keeping the characters alive is essential."

He glares at the sleeping wolf ignore the urging of its little helper. "At least, the beloved OCs." Before making a move, he pauses, then chuckles into a dark laughter. "Oh, I know you now," he says to the sleeping and uncaring wolf. "You were the one who damned Yamata no Orochi's physical form. He one of a million versions of warped and twisted nightmare animals of Voracious Envy. I met the thing in 'person' once. Hates Pride and is a 'friend' of Thirsty Destruction. Bickering amongst themselves with trying to find a side during the Blood Wars, but they settled with Vampyre on their own demise agaisnt the world. (if you reached a level with the fight against Orochi when he tempts Nagi, you'll see the connection. Ironically enough, Voracious Envy is also the name of the demon form of animals that haunt people's sleep) Didn't go quite so well... did it?"

The wolf continued sleeping.

Slater gripped his eyes closed and shook his fist behind his back.

With that, he tears a hole in reality straight through the wolf, warping its very physical existence in two, and then swallowing it up. He then pulls out the Book of Vampyre and quickly cites a few words uncomprehendable and pushes the wolf through the 2nd Dimension, stripping it's existence of the perception of depth, then through the 1st Dimension of Time, tearing apart its physical evidence of ever existing at any time, place, essentially dooming it to oblivion. Further he pressed it through and past the 0 Dimension of Information, deleting the presence like someone would delete a file from a computer forever. He temporarily appears in the sacred and forbidden (can't remember the true name) "Infinite Library". Naturally, what existence left of Amaterasu (which wouldn't be conceived as any wolf, but more probably some "true form") is before his/her own book of existence. Every record from beginning to end and all eternal and ever-growing happenings about Amaterasu: thoughts, feelings, personal knowledge, history, even what is happening is being written at the end of the ever-growing and unfathomable pages.

Slater slices the book apart with Uyrih, erasing the very existence of Amaterasu (though the history and her influences still remain in countless other books). He then returns to the real world.

"That sucked a lot of life out of me," Slater heavily sighs. "And I might not be able to do that again, but I still have a lot of life force to go."

He unleashes 200 zombie slaves from within himself. They are warriors from his drinking fest. 50 of them are the likeness of the 300, only with shields of Admantium (sp? 6x harder than diamond), 50 more are WWII veterans with their respective weapons behind the armored soldiers. 50 more are modern soldiers with top present-day technological weaponry. The rest form a mob of rag-tag others wielding everything from pitchforks to shotguns.

Vinita interjects with the scene, hacking a keyboard and giving everyone access to an arsenal of weapons of their choice, but was limited to hand-held, portable weapons. "Quick!" she shouts. "Make a decision, grab a weapon or item, and fight! Once you choose your weapon, the authors will probably shut out my port!"

Vinita grabs a heavy flamer-type weapon, with two massive tanks of fuel-mixture on her back and a lite at the end. She opens a throttle and spews napalm. "If we have any 'healers' on our side, we need 'em now, because I think this is really going to hurt."

Vinita makes a suggestion of a shield or something if Keetha didn't want a weapon for fighting.

Luke takes hold of a repeating silverstake crossbow with a canister of 100. Triela gets plasma buckshot for her shotgun, Claes takes holds of 10 exploding discs.

At this time, Mark Young appears and looks around. "What the heck?"

He sees his nemisis and powerful evil self, Slater and gasps. "Oh crap." ... rather pathetically.

He takes hold of an Ooshati Teleportation Orb, ready to teleport everyone somewhere else if things get too nasty... activates his stealth field and hides. He hears a roar from the kitchen. He bags the orb and walks in to find the Predator.

"Holy crap, even more!" He whips out a broadsword (in his left) and a katana (in his right). "I don't know what the heck you are, but you're not killing anyone without a fight."

You moron, Slater notes to Colonel Marksman, he's your mole? Great, he's not going to be any mole! He's going to help them! Not without a betrayal.

-----------------------

Slater slowly walks towards Allison, licking his lips. (OCC: What does she look like? I need to know if Slater would be *interested*)

"My dear, I have a certain taste for people with dimensional travel such as yourself."

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatface on Fri 28 Nov 2008 - 20:02

OOC:
Vinita interjects with the scene, hacking a
keyboard and giving everyone access to an arsenal of weapons of their
choice, but was limited to hand-held, portable weapons.
Fictional or real weapons?

As for Keetha, I'm sure she would fight in self-defense

Wouldn't it be funny if Frederick saved the little xenomorph thingy... um... Jr... from the Predator?
Then Frederick would be one of Muffin's best friends again. Though obviously it isn't going to happen.

Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 29 Nov 2008 - 5:48

Despite the warning to grab a weapon, Frederick stood there motionless--mostly because he's awed with the scene.

"I can't believe the all-too-familiar zombie apocalypse comes true today..."

Then at moments notice he saw the little critter called 'whatface' or whatever it was named by Muffin with its long slender body passing by. He managed to grab it and hold it far from its attack reach.

"Where you're going little buddy? You're not going there to that side and convert an entire division of undead into undead-alien. Nononono! Maybe if I just shoot you now..."

he checks his holster. "Damn it. If pistols doesn't kill you what does?"

Eventually he decides to toss it over to Muffin--like a slingshot. "Hold on to that thing. I'll make sure I'll get that later!"

Now his attentions return to the crowd of undead. "Oh God how I wish we have Mikuru on our side..."

"No." Haruhi said up in her R.A. Cruiser. "You are definitely not going down there, Mikuru-chan! I need an operator for this craft!"

"B-b-but..."

"No!"

"Oi, Haruhi!" Kyon said in an attempt to retaliate. "Nagato is here, why can't she be the one operating?"

"Because she's the second-in-command! Now back to work! Prime the guns!"

In the midst of confusion, a girl of the age of 17 with an all-too-familiar sailor fuku moves up from behind the bar and taps Frederick's shoulder. A ponytail is present in place of her long brown hair.

"Ne ne, I know a way out of this mess. Follow me!"

With little hesitation (or because there's nothing else left in Frederick's already confused head right now) he follows her. "This girl looks a little like someone...his sister maybe?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatface on Sat 29 Nov 2008 - 6:59

TTIO, using his writing powers of doom, picks up
Keetha again, this time dropping her near Muffin. Keetha begins to
wonder why she keeps getting picked up and dropped all the time...
Muffin embraces Keetha from behind.

"Keetha!! Keetha!! I'm scared!! I think that vampire dude is a pedophile! Maybe the presence of your boobs will keep him away".

Vinita interjects with the scene, hacking a
keyboard and giving everyone access to an arsenal of weapons of their
choice, but was limited to hand-held, portable weapons.
"Guns, lots of guns!!!"

Muffin gawks at the massive array of weapons before quickly snatching a XM29 OICW and an AA-12 shotgun.

"Vinita, are you like Yuki Nagato or sumfink? Like you can hack into the world"

Muffin tosses Keetha the AA-12 while she readies her own XM29.

OOC:
Heres a vid of the AA-12 http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=n-8R8qeWi4U

IC:
A pitchfork weilding zombie decides to make a charge, but is quickly blown up into bloody pieces by a 25mm grenade from Muffin's XM29. Muffin empties the entire magazine of 25mm grenades onto the zombie horde, slaughtering up dozens in the process. She quickly jams another mag and repeats.

"Keeeetha, you know The Melancholy of Suzumiya right? I was thinking we do something happy after we get out of this mess. Like the Hare Hare dance! You can be Itsuko and I can be Kyonko. We got the same hair and everything, you got big bewbs like Ituko and I have flatchest like Kyonko. Perfect! Maybe even Frederick can be Haruki... where the hell is he anyway?"

====================
You're not going there to that side and convert an entire division of undead into undead-alien.
Eventually he decides to toss it over to Muffin--like a slingshot.
Whatface the facehugger crashes into the side of Muffin, but obiviously not hard enough for her to notice.

Are you stoopid? Why would I want undead when I could have get something way better...

He points a limb towards the Predator

Like him!!

====================
He hears a roar from the kitchen. He bags the orb and walks in to find the Predator.

"Holy
crap, even more!" He whips out a broadsword (in his left) and a katana
(in his right). "I don't know what the heck you are, but you're not
killing anyone without a fight."
The Predator is too busy fending of Whatface's comrades to notice.

====================
Blah, yawns. Pretty boring just sitting there doing nothing. He quickly scrolls through the wall of text unamused, until something catches his eye.

In the midst of confusion, a girl of the age of
17 with an all-too-familiar sailor fuku moves up from behind the bar
and taps Frederick's shoulder. A ponytail is present in place of her
long brown hair.

"Wait, is that Kyonko??"

"Kyonko is my wuife!!!!"

He starts getting excited and spins around on his chair. It's possible put characters into the world, but is it possible to get them out?!?! He ponders over this for a while...

Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 29 Nov 2008 - 7:30

"Vinita, are you like Yuki Nagato or sumfink? Like you can hack into the world"
Vinita continues bathing the zombies with napalm without looking back. "Who is Yuki Nagato?"

She rolls out of the way in time for a WWII zombie panzershrek team shoot. She aims her napalm thrower in a high arc and tries to melt the team. She misses and points to them. "I'm not that good of a fighter," she shouts above the noise. She pulls out a rag and stuffs it into an alcohol bottle. She then lites the end with her flamer and tosses. The Molotov cocktail sets three, albet carless, zombies on fire now running after Muffin to give her a *hug*.

"I can temporarily utilize an open port. I'm basically a burgler waiting for the back door to open. When it does, I can slip in through a window, do something quick, then bust out. I can't fool the homeowner into thinking I'm friendly like good hackers.

"By giving me yourself to me, I can protect you by 'hiding' you in a sense in a hideout that homeowners can't find. I will have a secure port to make sure nobody can mess with you too harshly, and also enhance you when you come out.

"But if Colonel Marksman isn't doing anything at the moment, I can't either."

She looks at the AA-12 and XM29. "Nice choice."

================================

Slater looks at Keetha's chest in disgust. "Ewwu.... you're lucky this time, tomboy cutie, but you won't have Keetha beside you forever."

He then started to walk off when Luke punches the silverstake crossbow into his back from atop a building adjacent to the bar.

He turns around and shields himself before he lost too much life force. "I hate silver." The silver stakes continued ramming the shield. Luke seizes fire and rolls backwards in time for the panzershrerk to miss.

Rico snipes one of the zombies' heads off. He pauses and behind scowering the ground for his head when she shoots him in the neck. His life rapidly depletes and falls over. Another loader comes up from behind as the two German soldiers run for cover between two buildings.

Slater looks up to the sky. "Ok, ok, I guess I could use some non-lethal air support here!"

Vinita hears this and grits her teeth. She only had control of Colonel Marksman's computer, not Panzers, and anything Panzer did she had little to do. Vinita looks around and yells at Mark Young (who is, Colonel Marksman's good side).

"Hey! You! Over here!"

"Huh?" Mark turns around, weapons still ready for a defense against the Predator. "Hey! Don't order me around!"

With regret, he backs up behind a crumbled wall behind her.

"Mark, right?" Vinita said as her eyes become 0s and 1s, accessing and downloading his info from Marksman's computer.

"Yes."

"If you Spirit Walk, how long can you last?"

"Five minutes at max, and that's pushing it real far."

"I'll perform CPR on you to help. Do you think you can stop Panzer's air raid?"

"Air what?"

"No time! Just do something before Panzer does!"

*Panzer, you have 2 minutes to do launch something before you are countered*

=======================

Slater continues walking behind the scenes, trying to hide from the dreaded silverstake crossbow and other attacks around the side. He then walks briskly across the street in a casual sense, into an alleyway and then through the remains of the back door. He peers in. Vinita and Mark on the opposite side are too busy to notice him.

Slater performs a psychic call to Muffin. I know you hate muffins, but, would you like some chips? Very, salty chips. And pretzels. Lots of pretzels. Come to the back door and I'll give you all the salty foods you want, but Keetha must stay here to be safe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatface on Sat 29 Nov 2008 - 8:42

OOC:
I fail to see how a couple silver crossbow bolts and a few bullets to the neck could possibly hurt Slater in the slightest.

I mean, he can fly though space, travel in between dimensions and lives in the friggin Sun. So I'm guessing its because of all the zombies that he's released.

If that is the case, is it possible to defeat Slater with silver and UV based weapons?

Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor on Sat 29 Nov 2008 - 11:48

Spoiler:
I didn't visit this thread for month. How come Haruhi had shown herself with the OCs? Laughing

http://on.fb.me/9tuZOK Facebook Page for Cyborg Central : Gunslinger Girl Forum cheers
emperor

Male

Forum Posts : 1637

Fan of : Henrietta,Black Lagoon,Jormungund

Original Characters : Rosetta,Devil baby

Comments : Be creative,baby!!

Registration date : 2007-09-09
Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by Probit Return on Sat 29 Nov 2008 - 15:36

OOC:
Slater slowly walks towards Allison, licking his lips. (OCC: What does she look like? I need to know if Slater would be *interested*)

"My dear, I have a certain taste for people with dimensional travel such as yourself."

Hmm, well she's about 14 and better than average looking with a modest chest. She's pretty much been genetically engineered from the ground up, hence the reason she's psychic, and albino.

Emperor: She just wants to have some fun, at least, that's how I take it.

IC: When the vault opened, Charlie made a mad dash for the mini gun. "YES!" Hefting the large gun up, he spotted a Mossberg 590A1. "Wooh! Gun of choice!" He set down the mini gun long enough to pick up the Mossberg. "Alright! I'm set!"

Nero grabbed another of his prized FN SCAR and Colt 1911, and left the vault. "I never would have thought I'd be fighting authors when this day/night, whatever started. Friggin Jetlag."

Adrianna was still a little tipsy, but the fighting had been enough to snap her out of her stupor. The destruction of her handler's prized HK MK23 that he had given to her had ignited a fire that threatened to consume her. "I... am going... to KILL YOU!" she shouted after finally gaining control of her self. She raided the vault for several weapons, including the Patriot rifle from Metal Gear Solid 3, infinity drum and all, and a portable rail gun.

In the mean time, poor Abigail, who was unable to fight, tried to find some sort of protection. "Why do I have to be so useless?" She growled.

At that time, Chamo scampered up her shoulder. "You just have to kiss Aniki over there and you'll be more helpful than you'd ever imagined." She looked at him sceptically, but nodded in resignation. She walked over to Negi and got onto a knee. "Remember, it has to be on the lips."

She gave him the evil eye, but sighed. Chamo was surprisingly quick in drawing up the circle, and when he had finished, she closed her eyes and kissed Negi. I can't believe my first kiss is with some 10 year old kid.

I card fell between the two as the light died down and Negi quickly made a copy for her. Chamo looked over her shoulder at it. "Healing gauntlet. Interesting combo. To use it, just say Adeat." Abigail nodded and summoned her item.

At much the same time, Allison frowned at the advancing Slater. "Sorry buddy, but I'm going to have to pass. I'm not a dimensional traveller so much as a poor girl who had to help out her brethren." One of her revolvers lifted itself out of it's holster and hovered in the air, the hammer cocking back. "I'm also not a big fan of perverts, so..." She paused as Slater hid from the silverstake crossbow. "Nevermind."

----------

Probit looked strangely at Blah's comment. "Wait, are you one of those guys who tried to get the law changed in Japan to include legal marriage of manga characters? I think I read something about that somewhere."

Did you say "Nerd"?

Fission Mailed

Probit Return
That One Guy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TTIO on Sat 29 Nov 2008 - 16:23

OOC:

I'm gone for one day...

@Colonel Marksman wrote:But here you get my point as well. Interacting with other characters becomes extremely difficult if you can only do one-liner posts. Once this (ever) reaches 15 pages of posts, you will have seen the
practicality of what I've said.

I never questioned the practicality of it. I just said that I didn't like it.

@Colonel Marksman wrote:With that, he tears a hole in reality straight through the wolf, warping its very physical existence in two, and then swallowing it up. He then pulls out the Book of Vampyre and quickly cites a few words uncomprehendable and pushes the wolf through the 2nd Dimension, stripping it's existence of the perception of depth, then through the 1st Dimension of Time, tearing apart its physical evidence of ever existing at any time, place, essentially dooming it to oblivion. Further he pressed it through and past the 0 Dimension of Information, deleting the presence like someone would delete a file from a computer forever. He temporarily appears in the sacred and forbidden (can't remember the true name) "Infinite Library". Naturally, what existence left of Amaterasu (which wouldn't be conceived as any wolf, but more probably some "true form") is before his/her own book of existence. Every record from beginning to end and all eternal and ever-growing happenings about Amaterasu: thoughts, feelings, personal knowledge, history, even what is happening is being written at the end of the ever-growing and unfathomable pages.

Slater slices the book apart with Uyrih, erasing the very existence of Amaterasu (though the history and her influences still remain in countless other books). He then returns to the real world.

Technically, this is still outright killing off of a character. I suspect you have a way for her to come back, but I don't know what that is, so I'll just use my own method...

Btw, since Amaterasu and Issun aren't my own characters (and you, Marksman, probably know them better than I since I haven't finished the game yet), I don't mind if anyone controls them. Just in case you guys didn't know...

IC:

In the few moments that the laws of physics were broken by a force more powerful than themselves, the entire universe began to collapse. However, it was not long before the balance was restored with what can only be described as a 'reset'. Since Amaterasu's death was not physically possible, it was quite simply undone. Amaterasu appears in the spot that she died, with no memory of it, and notices that everyone has moved.

Amaterasu: ???

Not noticing Slater, she assumes him dead or gone, and walks off to the other side of the bar, looking for some sake.

Meanwhile

Keetha: "Could everyone stop talking about my boobs? It's making me self-conscious..."

@Whatface wrote:Muffin tosses Keetha the AA-12 while she readies her own XM29.

Keetha, catching the shotgun, considers it for a few seconds before discarding it in favour of her Metal Storm handgun and her Predator gun. Then she sets about looking for defensive items...

The Eagle

Alfred Tennyson - 1851
TTIO
CEO of Cheese Pie Inc.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 30 Nov 2008 - 5:32

OOT:
Please, if there are personal issues involved around here settle this peacefully--please try not to flame each other's post aggressively, ne? The discussion board(?) is available for a reason! Very Happy

Maybe I misunderstood things again, I'm not sure. If I am, sorry!

Oh, just an organization to keep things...organized. Its about the R.A.S 'SOS Dan'

Pilot - Koizumi Itsuki
Co-Pilot - Nagato Yuki
Operator - Asahina Mikuru
2nd in Command (although such power is rarely legitimate) - Kyon
Admiral - Suzumiya Haruhi

0T:
A beep echoes from Panzer's computer. Receiving the 'green light', he immediately orders the stationed fleet above.

"Alright! Finally you ask for help, Slater!"

The ring in the R.A.S. 'SOS Dan' etch a grin into Suzumiya Haruhi's face as she read the entire 'note' handed by Panzer VIII directly. Then she turns her attention to the entire crew (her original club members) and gave the order.

"PRIME ALL WEAPONS!! Get the ion cannons ready!! I want their little toys crumble before US!"

"Oi, Haruhi..." Kyon start objecting. "But Ion cannons alone won't jam weapons because it is operated differently and..."

"I know that! But without their technologies they can't do a thing! PREPARE THE ORBITAL BOMBARDMENT!! Mikuru-chan, prep. all fighters and bombers to commence an air raid over the bar!"

"Oi, Haruhi..."

"You heard what I said, right Mikuru-chan? GO! Oh, and Nagato-chan, commence hacking procedures! Hack and delete their systems!!"

"This girl never listens to anything I said...what the heck's 'Second-in-command' for anyway when she's in the highest position!?"

"Oh, and Kyon, get me a cup of coffee while were at it. Its getting really boring and tiresome here."

"Ah, right. Now that actually answers my question."

The guns of the R.A.S 'SOS-dan' soon fires a hail of ion storm towards Rome, specifically concentrating its attack on the bar. Out in the distance, the bar owner was actually glad that he took his time to leave Rome in a midnight plane.

Moments later aircrafts bearing the R.A. insignia began its bombardment across the bar and the area around it. For a night, half of Rome is in fire while the other have its lights out for hours with no end (EMP effect from the Ion Cannon disables all electronics while damaging physicals alike).

A sort of 'man-made blackout', so to say. This time on purpose.

In his seat, Panzer scratches his head. "Meh, a little overkill...but hey, I'm trying to go for MEGAKILL!!"

Frederick in the meantime has his eyes amused after having been led to the entire cast of 'another'.

"...wait, so let me get this right..." he clutches his head. "Right, right...so if here's the gender-bended Haruhi crossing dimension and up there we have the female Suzumiya Haruhi...then in a way we have two...'omni-potent' being?"

he sighs. "I'm thinking too much these days..."

"So, since you're here and we *actually* have no right clue of how we get here (aside from the fact I can't accept of having Haruki cross-dimensioned us), care to explain how things happen?"

"Heck, I don't know! All I know is the authors were suddenly opening portals everywhere and summoning anyone to fight for their cause! Its not my surprise to find 'you' here! (and God, I can't believe the female version of that cynical bastard's this cute.)"

"Hmm...ok."

"Oh, who cares!?" Haruki shouted. "Crossing dimension is fun! Lets all go out and have fun with whatever we find!"

Frederick then notices Asahina Mitsuru. Knowing how Mikuru operates with one of her eye fitted with a colored contacts, Frederick pats his head and out comes a contaxt. Kyonko has a reason to be amused.

"How did you..."

Frederick looks up. "Hey, the authors have their prop purposes. See? Half of my eye is brown while the other is blue."

"Contaxt lens...?"

"Sort of. This is a behind-the-scene secret, so I suggest you don't tell anyone."

After fitting the contaxt to Mitsuru, Frederick asks him to do the 'Mitsuru beam'. Despite his refusal, Haruki's sexual abuse is enough to 'persuade' him in doing so.

"Mi-mi-mi-MITSURU BEAM!!"

A single line spectrum (or whatever) crosses an entire length from the kitchen of the bar up towards the entrence and out. Accidentally it crashes into the SWA compound and reveals Lorenzo 'going-all-out' with one of the Gen. 2 Cyborgs. The powerful line is enough to obliterate the large zombie force Slater summoned.

"Way to go Mitsuru! You can have my..."

The constant bombardment prevented him from finishing his sentence. "Oh well, I'll thank you later."

Panzer VIII, in the meantime returns from the bathroom and notices Frederick have one of his eyes brown. "Hey, that's not supposed to happen!"

...and so this time, permanently, Frederick has blue eyes.

On the other hand, Panzer VIII notices blah's comment and reply. "That rule's NOT going to change! I'm against it! Veeeery much against it! Pedo! She's still 17! I'm preserving her virginity for HARUKI!!!!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatface on Sun 30 Nov 2008 - 6:57

@TTIO wrote:Keetha: "Could everyone stop talking about my boobs? It's making me self-conscious..."
"Why? Excluding Petra, you have the 3rd biggest!"

@Probit Return wrote:after finally gaining control of her self. She raided the vault for several weapons, including the Patriot rifle from
Metal Gear Solid 3, infinity drum and all, and a portable rail gun.
"Darn it, I thought no ficitonal weapons!! I would've friggin got myself a guass shotgun!"

Having forgotten about her "kids", Muffin for the first time in the night, finally gets into the fight.

"Well don't just stand there!! Shoot back!!!" she yaps while blasting away at the undead.

@TTIO wrote:Keetha, catching the shotgun, considers it
for a few seconds before discarding it in favour of her Metal Storm
handgun and her Predator gun. Then she sets about looking for defensive
items...
"What are you doing?!! They are zombies!! You need freaking stopping power!! Unless you plan on scoring headshots all the time... wait a minute, I remember in your profile, it said something about you aiming better while on the move? Try bunnyhopping!"

A single line spectrum (or whatever) crosses an entire length from the kitchen of the bar up towards the entrence
and out. Accidentally it crashes into the SWA compound and reveals Lorenzo 'going-all-out' with one of the Gen. 2 Cyborgs. The powerful
line is enough to obliterate the large zombie force Slater summoned.
Muffin gawks in awe and the entire zombie army is vapourised in front of her very eyes. "What the hell was that!?!? That was just freaking CHEAP!! and I was just getting into this!"

Slater performs a psychic call to Muffin. I know you hate muffins, but, would you like some chips? Very, salty chips. And pretzels. Lots of pretzels. Come to the back door and I'll give you all the salty foods you want, but Keetha must stay here to be safe.
Muffin tilts her head in the direction of the call, and slowly moves in its direction, ignoring the totall choas unfolding around her.

"But I dont like Preztels... I like Pringles..." she mutters to herself. Nevertheless, she continues towards the call like a zombie. That is until a nearby orbital bombardment blasts her off her feet and knocks some sense back into her.

Muffin waves her fists in the air as countless fighters and bombers shriek overhead. "What the heck is this bullshit! This is freaking LAME!! More lame than that overpowered vampire guy!!"

============
Blah yawns... AGAIN.

In his seat, Panzer scratches his head. "Meh, a little overkill...but hey, I'm trying to go for MEGAKILL!!"
"Dude, 'megakill' sounds really lame!"

On the other hand, Panzer VIII notices blah's comment and reply. "That rule's NOT going to change! I'm against it! Veeeery much against it! Pedo! She's still 17! I'm preserving her virginity for HARUKI!!!!!"
Blah stands up from his seat and slams his fist on his computer desk.

"What bitch?! I knew Kyonko first!!! You STOLE HER FROM ME!!!! What are you suggesting?!?! Are you suggesting that I was wanted to rape her?! NO NO NO, I merely wanted to cuddle and snuggle and..."

Blah drifts off, lost in thought.

"Hmm actually... you just gave me gave me an idea! Thank you".

============
Blah's alien alter ego, Whatface, suddenly gets a new urge. He taps his puny limbs against the ground, getting the attention of his comrades who were still brawling with the Predator in the kitchen.

Whatface: Guys, listen up! New objective!! Forget the Predator, I want that brown ponytailed girl over there!

The aliens immediately cease fighting and slowly turn into the direction of Kyonko. Their mouths gap open and saliva drools from thier mouths. They hissed in delight at the sight, if they could grin evilly, they certainly would.

Whatface: I don't want her harmed, though everyone else is fair game.

Xenomorph Drone 14: We're pretty battered here, could use some reinforcements.

Whatface: Don't worry about it. I sent a couple of Super Facehuggers into the city. With this blackout going on, it should make it even easier for them.

The aliens turn their attention back at Kyonko.

Whatface: Now, first one to facehug her... WINS!

Razor sharp tails and tongues at the ready, the aliens pounce.

Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TTIO on Sun 30 Nov 2008 - 10:34

@Whatface wrote:
@TTIO wrote:Keetha: "Could everyone stop talking about my boobs? It's making me self-conscious..."
"Why? Excluding Petra, you have the 3rd biggest!"

Keetha: "That doesn't make me any less self-conscious...."

@Whatface wrote:"What are you doing?!! They are zombies!! You need freaking stopping power!! Unless you plan on scoring headshots all the time... wait a minute, I remember in your profile, it said something about you aiming better while on the move? Try bunnyhopping!"

Keetha: "Profile? I have a profile?!"

TTIO: "Let me explain that one. You see, in the real world, I created a profile for you when I invented you. Don't know how Muffin knows about that though..."

Keetha starts to hop, but then realises that all of the zombies have been killed already.

Keetha: "Wow! Seems I don't know my own strength!"

Random people shake their heads in pity...

Also meanwhile, Amaterasu has managed to find the sake.

Issun: "Hey, what're you doing? Sake!" *drinks some too*

Amaterasu: Not as good as Kushi's...

The Eagle

Alfred Tennyson - 1851
TTIO
CEO of Cheese Pie Inc.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 30 Nov 2008 - 10:51

Haruki's quick reaction had saved Kyonko's life--barely. She never noticed the alien that pounced her, and yet here Haruki notices the little critter pouncing her and using a frying pan sends a couple of them away with a strike. Courageously he prevented the strike of the first face huger...and the next...and another one...and another.

There he stands with a frying pan with Kyonko behind him.

"YOU HAVE TO GO THROUGH ME FIRST, YA' PRICK!! COME AND GET SOME! GET SOME!!!! I AIN'T AFRAID OF YOU ALL!!"

For once, Kyonko thinks Haruki's kinda' cool at this point.

"Oh yeah...use this." Haruki shoves Kyonko a mask (originated from his pocket)

"...a kitsune mask...? Isn't this for festivals and such...?"

"Better to wear this than having to be faced-hug by some perverted critters..."

"..."

"Haruki, I love your style!" Frederick said in response. "Use this then!"

-Haruki equips Homemade flamethrower!-
-Kyonko equips 'Kitsune mask'-

Panzer VIII grins. "Ohohohoho! Looks like your face huggers won't be bugging them any longer blah! Maybe the Predator could finish the aliens..."

Haruki backs away as the Predator rips the pretty much distracted xenomorphs into shreds and getting sprayed with acid blood all over. He doesn't care. For once, Haruki's thought of meeting an 'alien' vanishes after noting how...hostile they can be.

As they retreat to the outside, Frederick turns and fire his pistol at the advancing aliens, delaying them for a second for the Predator to finish. Haruki came and help him finish them soon after, with Kyonko clutching behind him. Yuuki and Mitsuru kept their back safe.

Panzer VIII laughs at the sight of the burning Xenomorphs and the number of zombies obliterated in seconds. "I think now I'll go M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-MMONSTER KILL!!!"

...another came tumbling down by Haruki's flamethrower.

"OH SHIT!"

...Frederick then turns towards the crowd of zombies and knocked one down with a full magazine to the head.

"GOD-LIKE!"

Haruhi, up in her ship, twitches. "Hey! Get the guns ready--this time I want another bombardment!"

"We're reloading!"

"Hurry up then!!"

"You know Haruki? I think Slater has enough zombies that could last for an entire life-time to fight us. I think I'll ditch that game 'Left 4 Dead' after going through this thing..."

"Are you an alien?"

"No."

"Slider?"

"Now, unnofficially, yeah."

"Cool! I want you in the Brigade!"

"...riiiiiight." Frederick notices something. "I think we might win this...I have a strange feeling the authors were fighting each other up there in the skies..."

"What about Slater?"

"..." Frederick checks on Kyonko. "Now's a good time to get out of here! Head for that vehicle over there!"

Earlier this morning, Frederick parked Hillshire's car near the bar. Now that almost all the wall's exposed and the bar nearly-completely obliterated, the car's visible enough for them to make a run for it. "Screw this...'revolution'. Bye guys!"

Up in orbit, Haruhi twitches as she senses her other personality attempts to escape. Kyon's female persona was already in the vehicle, and at this point Haruki too is in the car. Frederick's on the wheels.

"I feel someone's escaping! Mikuru-chan! Arm the EMP Cannons and rain hell on this city! DISABLE EVERY ELECTRONICAL AND MECHANICAL THIS INSTANCE!!"

"H-haii~!"

-EMP Cannon firing in 3 minutes-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum