Night Two, Tuesday

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Night Two, Tuesday

Post by Guest on Sat 29 Nov 2008 - 7:30

"Vinita, are you like Yuki Nagato or sumfink? Like you can hack into the world"
Vinita continues bathing the zombies with napalm without looking back. "Who is Yuki Nagato?"

She rolls out of the way in time for a WWII zombie panzershrek team shoot. She aims her napalm thrower in a high arc and tries to melt the team. She misses and points to them. "I'm not that good of a fighter," she shouts above the noise. She pulls out a rag and stuffs it into an alcohol bottle. She then lites the end with her flamer and tosses. The Molotov cocktail sets three, albet carless, zombies on fire now running after Muffin to give her a *hug*.

"I can temporarily utilize an open port. I'm basically a burgler waiting for the back door to open. When it does, I can slip in through a window, do something quick, then bust out. I can't fool the homeowner into thinking I'm friendly like good hackers.

"By giving me yourself to me, I can protect you by 'hiding' you in a sense in a hideout that homeowners can't find. I will have a secure port to make sure nobody can mess with you too harshly, and also enhance you when you come out.

"But if Colonel Marksman isn't doing anything at the moment, I can't either."

She looks at the AA-12 and XM29. "Nice choice."

================================

Slater looks at Keetha's chest in disgust. "Ewwu.... you're lucky this time, tomboy cutie, but you won't have Keetha beside you forever."

He then started to walk off when Luke punches the silverstake crossbow into his back from atop a building adjacent to the bar.

He turns around and shields himself before he lost too much life force. "I hate silver." The silver stakes continued ramming the shield. Luke seizes fire and rolls backwards in time for the panzershrerk to miss.

Rico snipes one of the zombies' heads off. He pauses and behind scowering the ground for his head when she shoots him in the neck. His life rapidly depletes and falls over. Another loader comes up from behind as the two German soldiers run for cover between two buildings.

Slater looks up to the sky. "Ok, ok, I guess I could use some non-lethal air support here!"

Vinita hears this and grits her teeth. She only had control of Colonel Marksman's computer, not Panzers, and anything Panzer did she had little to do. Vinita looks around and yells at Mark Young (who is, Colonel Marksman's good side).

"Hey! You! Over here!"

"Huh?" Mark turns around, weapons still ready for a defense against the Predator. "Hey! Don't order me around!"

With regret, he backs up behind a crumbled wall behind her.

"Mark, right?" Vinita said as her eyes become 0s and 1s, accessing and downloading his info from Marksman's computer.

"Yes."

"If you Spirit Walk, how long can you last?"

"Five minutes at max, and that's pushing it real far."

"I'll perform CPR on you to help. Do you think you can stop Panzer's air raid?"

"Air what?"

"No time! Just do something before Panzer does!"

*Panzer, you have 2 minutes to do launch something before you are countered*

=======================

Slater continues walking behind the scenes, trying to hide from the dreaded silverstake crossbow and other attacks around the side. He then walks briskly across the street in a casual sense, into an alleyway and then through the remains of the back door. He peers in. Vinita and Mark on the opposite side are too busy to notice him.

Slater performs a psychic call to Muffin. I know you hate muffins, but, would you like some chips? Very, salty chips. And pretzels. Lots of pretzels. Come to the back door and I'll give you all the salty foods you want, but Keetha must stay here to be safe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatface on Sat 29 Nov 2008 - 8:42

OOC:
I fail to see how a couple silver crossbow bolts and a few bullets to the neck could possibly hurt Slater in the slightest.

I mean, he can fly though space, travel in between dimensions and lives in the friggin Sun. So I'm guessing its because of all the zombies that he's released.

If that is the case, is it possible to defeat Slater with silver and UV based weapons?

Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Forum Posts : 879

Registration date : 2007-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor on Sat 29 Nov 2008 - 11:48

Spoiler:
I didn't visit this thread for month. How come Haruhi had shown herself with the OCs? Laughing

emperor

Forum Posts : 1637

Registration date : 2007-09-09
Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by Probit Return on Sat 29 Nov 2008 - 15:36

OOC:
Slater slowly walks towards Allison, licking his lips. (OCC: What does she look like? I need to know if Slater would be *interested*)

"My dear, I have a certain taste for people with dimensional travel such as yourself."

Hmm, well she's about 14 and better than average looking with a modest chest. She's pretty much been genetically engineered from the ground up, hence the reason she's psychic, and albino.

Emperor: She just wants to have some fun, at least, that's how I take it.

IC: When the vault opened, Charlie made a mad dash for the mini gun. "YES!" Hefting the large gun up, he spotted a Mossberg 590A1. "Wooh! Gun of choice!" He set down the mini gun long enough to pick up the Mossberg. "Alright! I'm set!"

Nero grabbed another of his prized FN SCAR and Colt 1911, and left the vault. "I never would have thought I'd be fighting authors when this day/night, whatever started. Friggin Jetlag."

Adrianna was still a little tipsy, but the fighting had been enough to snap her out of her stupor. The destruction of her handler's prized HK MK23 that he had given to her had ignited a fire that threatened to consume her. "I... am going... to KILL YOU!" she shouted after finally gaining control of her self. She raided the vault for several weapons, including the Patriot rifle from Metal Gear Solid 3, infinity drum and all, and a portable rail gun.

In the mean time, poor Abigail, who was unable to fight, tried to find some sort of protection. "Why do I have to be so useless?" She growled.

At that time, Chamo scampered up her shoulder. "You just have to kiss Aniki over there and you'll be more helpful than you'd ever imagined." She looked at him sceptically, but nodded in resignation. She walked over to Negi and got onto a knee. "Remember, it has to be on the lips."

She gave him the evil eye, but sighed. Chamo was surprisingly quick in drawing up the circle, and when he had finished, she closed her eyes and kissed Negi. I can't believe my first kiss is with some 10 year old kid.

I card fell between the two as the light died down and Negi quickly made a copy for her. Chamo looked over her shoulder at it. "Healing gauntlet. Interesting combo. To use it, just say Adeat." Abigail nodded and summoned her item.

At much the same time, Allison frowned at the advancing Slater. "Sorry buddy, but I'm going to have to pass. I'm not a dimensional traveller so much as a poor girl who had to help out her brethren." One of her revolvers lifted itself out of it's holster and hovered in the air, the hammer cocking back. "I'm also not a big fan of perverts, so..." She paused as Slater hid from the silverstake crossbow. "Nevermind."

----------

Probit looked strangely at Blah's comment. "Wait, are you one of those guys who tried to get the law changed in Japan to include legal marriage of manga characters? I think I read something about that somewhere."

Probit Return
That One Guy

Forum Posts : 653

Registration date : 2008-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by TTIO on Sat 29 Nov 2008 - 16:23

OOC:

I'm gone for one day...

Colonel Marksman wrote:But here you get my point as well. Interacting with other characters becomes extremely difficult if you can only do one-liner posts. Once this (ever) reaches 15 pages of posts, you will have seen the
practicality of what I've said.

I never questioned the practicality of it. I just said that I didn't like it.

Colonel Marksman wrote:With that, he tears a hole in reality straight through the wolf, warping its very physical existence in two, and then swallowing it up. He then pulls out the Book of Vampyre and quickly cites a few words uncomprehendable and pushes the wolf through the 2nd Dimension, stripping it's existence of the perception of depth, then through the 1st Dimension of Time, tearing apart its physical evidence of ever existing at any time, place, essentially dooming it to oblivion. Further he pressed it through and past the 0 Dimension of Information, deleting the presence like someone would delete a file from a computer forever. He temporarily appears in the sacred and forbidden (can't remember the true name) "Infinite Library". Naturally, what existence left of Amaterasu (which wouldn't be conceived as any wolf, but more probably some "true form") is before his/her own book of existence. Every record from beginning to end and all eternal and ever-growing happenings about Amaterasu: thoughts, feelings, personal knowledge, history, even what is happening is being written at the end of the ever-growing and unfathomable pages.

Slater slices the book apart with Uyrih, erasing the very existence of Amaterasu (though the history and her influences still remain in countless other books). He then returns to the real world.

Technically, this is still outright killing off of a character. I suspect you have a way for her to come back, but I don't know what that is, so I'll just use my own method...

Btw, since Amaterasu and Issun aren't my own characters (and you, Marksman, probably know them better than I since I haven't finished the game yet), I don't mind if anyone controls them. Just in case you guys didn't know...

IC:

In the few moments that the laws of physics were broken by a force more powerful than themselves, the entire universe began to collapse. However, it was not long before the balance was restored with what can only be described as a 'reset'. Since Amaterasu's death was not physically possible, it was quite simply undone. Amaterasu appears in the spot that she died, with no memory of it, and notices that everyone has moved.

Amaterasu: ???

Not noticing Slater, she assumes him dead or gone, and walks off to the other side of the bar, looking for some sake.

Meanwhile

Keetha: "Could everyone stop talking about my boobs? It's making me self-conscious..."

Whatface wrote:Muffin tosses Keetha the AA-12 while she readies her own XM29.

Keetha, catching the shotgun, considers it for a few seconds before discarding it in favour of her Metal Storm handgun and her Predator gun. Then she sets about looking for defensive items...

TTIO
CEO of Cheese Pie Inc.

Forum Posts : 1111

Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 30 Nov 2008 - 5:32

OOT:
Please, if there are personal issues involved around here settle this peacefully--please try not to flame each other's post aggressively, ne? The discussion board(?) is available for a reason! Very Happy

Maybe I misunderstood things again, I'm not sure. If I am, sorry!

Oh, just an organization to keep things...organized. Its about the R.A.S 'SOS Dan'

Pilot - Koizumi Itsuki
Co-Pilot - Nagato Yuki
Operator - Asahina Mikuru
2nd in Command (although such power is rarely legitimate) - Kyon
Admiral - Suzumiya Haruhi

0T:
A beep echoes from Panzer's computer. Receiving the 'green light', he immediately orders the stationed fleet above.

"Alright! Finally you ask for help, Slater!"

The ring in the R.A.S. 'SOS Dan' etch a grin into Suzumiya Haruhi's face as she read the entire 'note' handed by Panzer VIII directly. Then she turns her attention to the entire crew (her original club members) and gave the order.

"PRIME ALL WEAPONS!! Get the ion cannons ready!! I want their little toys crumble before US!"

"Oi, Haruhi..." Kyon start objecting. "But Ion cannons alone won't jam weapons because it is operated differently and..."

"I know that! But without their technologies they can't do a thing! PREPARE THE ORBITAL BOMBARDMENT!! Mikuru-chan, prep. all fighters and bombers to commence an air raid over the bar!"

"Oi, Haruhi..."

"You heard what I said, right Mikuru-chan? GO! Oh, and Nagato-chan, commence hacking procedures! Hack and delete their systems!!"

"This girl never listens to anything I said...what the heck's 'Second-in-command' for anyway when she's in the highest position!?"

"Oh, and Kyon, get me a cup of coffee while were at it. Its getting really boring and tiresome here."

"Ah, right. Now that actually answers my question."

The guns of the R.A.S 'SOS-dan' soon fires a hail of ion storm towards Rome, specifically concentrating its attack on the bar. Out in the distance, the bar owner was actually glad that he took his time to leave Rome in a midnight plane.

Moments later aircrafts bearing the R.A. insignia began its bombardment across the bar and the area around it. For a night, half of Rome is in fire while the other have its lights out for hours with no end (EMP effect from the Ion Cannon disables all electronics while damaging physicals alike).

A sort of 'man-made blackout', so to say. This time on purpose.

In his seat, Panzer scratches his head. "Meh, a little overkill...but hey, I'm trying to go for MEGAKILL!!"

Frederick in the meantime has his eyes amused after having been led to the entire cast of 'another'.

"...wait, so let me get this right..." he clutches his head. "Right, right...so if here's the gender-bended Haruhi crossing dimension and up there we have the female Suzumiya Haruhi...then in a way we have two...'omni-potent' being?"

he sighs. "I'm thinking too much these days..."

"So, since you're here and we *actually* have no right clue of how we get here (aside from the fact I can't accept of having Haruki cross-dimensioned us), care to explain how things happen?"

"Heck, I don't know! All I know is the authors were suddenly opening portals everywhere and summoning anyone to fight for their cause! Its not my surprise to find 'you' here! (and God, I can't believe the female version of that cynical bastard's this cute.)"

"Hmm...ok."

"Oh, who cares!?" Haruki shouted. "Crossing dimension is fun! Lets all go out and have fun with whatever we find!"

Frederick then notices Asahina Mitsuru. Knowing how Mikuru operates with one of her eye fitted with a colored contacts, Frederick pats his head and out comes a contaxt. Kyonko has a reason to be amused.

"How did you..."

Frederick looks up. "Hey, the authors have their prop purposes. See? Half of my eye is brown while the other is blue."

"Contaxt lens...?"

"Sort of. This is a behind-the-scene secret, so I suggest you don't tell anyone."

After fitting the contaxt to Mitsuru, Frederick asks him to do the 'Mitsuru beam'. Despite his refusal, Haruki's sexual abuse is enough to 'persuade' him in doing so.

"Mi-mi-mi-MITSURU BEAM!!"

A single line spectrum (or whatever) crosses an entire length from the kitchen of the bar up towards the entrence and out. Accidentally it crashes into the SWA compound and reveals Lorenzo 'going-all-out' with one of the Gen. 2 Cyborgs. The powerful line is enough to obliterate the large zombie force Slater summoned.

"Way to go Mitsuru! You can have my..."

The constant bombardment prevented him from finishing his sentence. "Oh well, I'll thank you later."

Panzer VIII, in the meantime returns from the bathroom and notices Frederick have one of his eyes brown. "Hey, that's not supposed to happen!"

...and so this time, permanently, Frederick has blue eyes.

On the other hand, Panzer VIII notices blah's comment and reply. "That rule's NOT going to change! I'm against it! Veeeery much against it! Pedo! She's still 17! I'm preserving her virginity for HARUKI!!!!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatface on Sun 30 Nov 2008 - 6:57

TTIO wrote:Keetha: "Could everyone stop talking about my boobs? It's making me self-conscious..."
"Why? Excluding Petra, you have the 3rd biggest!"

Probit Return wrote:after finally gaining control of her self. She raided the vault for several weapons, including the Patriot rifle from
Metal Gear Solid 3, infinity drum and all, and a portable rail gun.
"Darn it, I thought no ficitonal weapons!! I would've friggin got myself a guass shotgun!"

Having forgotten about her "kids", Muffin for the first time in the night, finally gets into the fight.

"Well don't just stand there!! Shoot back!!!" she yaps while blasting away at the undead.

TTIO wrote:Keetha, catching the shotgun, considers it
for a few seconds before discarding it in favour of her Metal Storm
handgun and her Predator gun. Then she sets about looking for defensive
items...
"What are you doing?!! They are zombies!! You need freaking stopping power!! Unless you plan on scoring headshots all the time... wait a minute, I remember in your profile, it said something about you aiming better while on the move? Try bunnyhopping!"

A single line spectrum (or whatever) crosses an entire length from the kitchen of the bar up towards the entrence
and out. Accidentally it crashes into the SWA compound and reveals Lorenzo 'going-all-out' with one of the Gen. 2 Cyborgs. The powerful
line is enough to obliterate the large zombie force Slater summoned.
Muffin gawks in awe and the entire zombie army is vapourised in front of her very eyes. "What the hell was that!?!? That was just freaking CHEAP!! and I was just getting into this!"

Slater performs a psychic call to Muffin. I know you hate muffins, but, would you like some chips? Very, salty chips. And pretzels. Lots of pretzels. Come to the back door and I'll give you all the salty foods you want, but Keetha must stay here to be safe.
Muffin tilts her head in the direction of the call, and slowly moves in its direction, ignoring the totall choas unfolding around her.

"But I dont like Preztels... I like Pringles..." she mutters to herself. Nevertheless, she continues towards the call like a zombie. That is until a nearby orbital bombardment blasts her off her feet and knocks some sense back into her.

Muffin waves her fists in the air as countless fighters and bombers shriek overhead. "What the heck is this bullshit! This is freaking LAME!! More lame than that overpowered vampire guy!!"

============
Blah yawns... AGAIN.

In his seat, Panzer scratches his head. "Meh, a little overkill...but hey, I'm trying to go for MEGAKILL!!"
"Dude, 'megakill' sounds really lame!"

On the other hand, Panzer VIII notices blah's comment and reply. "That rule's NOT going to change! I'm against it! Veeeery much against it! Pedo! She's still 17! I'm preserving her virginity for HARUKI!!!!!"
Blah stands up from his seat and slams his fist on his computer desk.

"What bitch?! I knew Kyonko first!!! You STOLE HER FROM ME!!!! What are you suggesting?!?! Are you suggesting that I was wanted to rape her?! NO NO NO, I merely wanted to cuddle and snuggle and..."

Blah drifts off, lost in thought.

"Hmm actually... you just gave me gave me an idea! Thank you".

============
Blah's alien alter ego, Whatface, suddenly gets a new urge. He taps his puny limbs against the ground, getting the attention of his comrades who were still brawling with the Predator in the kitchen.

Whatface: Guys, listen up! New objective!! Forget the Predator, I want that brown ponytailed girl over there!

The aliens immediately cease fighting and slowly turn into the direction of Kyonko. Their mouths gap open and saliva drools from thier mouths. They hissed in delight at the sight, if they could grin evilly, they certainly would.

Whatface: I don't want her harmed, though everyone else is fair game.

Xenomorph Drone 14: We're pretty battered here, could use some reinforcements.

Whatface: Don't worry about it. I sent a couple of Super Facehuggers into the city. With this blackout going on, it should make it even easier for them.

The aliens turn their attention back at Kyonko.

Whatface: Now, first one to facehug her... WINS!

Razor sharp tails and tongues at the ready, the aliens pounce.

Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Back to top Go down

Post by TTIO on Sun 30 Nov 2008 - 10:34

Whatface wrote:
TTIO wrote:Keetha: "Could everyone stop talking about my boobs? It's making me self-conscious..."
"Why? Excluding Petra, you have the 3rd biggest!"

Keetha: "That doesn't make me any less self-conscious...."

Whatface wrote:"What are you doing?!! They are zombies!! You need freaking stopping power!! Unless you plan on scoring headshots all the time... wait a minute, I remember in your profile, it said something about you aiming better while on the move? Try bunnyhopping!"

Keetha: "Profile? I have a profile?!"

TTIO: "Let me explain that one. You see, in the real world, I created a profile for you when I invented you. Don't know how Muffin knows about that though..."

Keetha starts to hop, but then realises that all of the zombies have been killed already.

Keetha: "Wow! Seems I don't know my own strength!"

Random people shake their heads in pity...

Also meanwhile, Amaterasu has managed to find the sake.

Issun: "Hey, what're you doing? Sake!" *drinks some too*

Amaterasu: Not as good as Kushi's...

TTIO
CEO of Cheese Pie Inc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 30 Nov 2008 - 10:51

Haruki's quick reaction had saved Kyonko's life--barely. She never noticed the alien that pounced her, and yet here Haruki notices the little critter pouncing her and using a frying pan sends a couple of them away with a strike. Courageously he prevented the strike of the first face huger...and the next...and another one...and another.

There he stands with a frying pan with Kyonko behind him.

"YOU HAVE TO GO THROUGH ME FIRST, YA' PRICK!! COME AND GET SOME! GET SOME!!!! I AIN'T AFRAID OF YOU ALL!!"

For once, Kyonko thinks Haruki's kinda' cool at this point.

"Oh yeah...use this." Haruki shoves Kyonko a mask (originated from his pocket)

"...a kitsune mask...? Isn't this for festivals and such...?"

"Better to wear this than having to be faced-hug by some perverted critters..."

"..."

"Haruki, I love your style!" Frederick said in response. "Use this then!"

-Haruki equips Homemade flamethrower!-
-Kyonko equips 'Kitsune mask'-

Panzer VIII grins. "Ohohohoho! Looks like your face huggers won't be bugging them any longer blah! Maybe the Predator could finish the aliens..."

Haruki backs away as the Predator rips the pretty much distracted xenomorphs into shreds and getting sprayed with acid blood all over. He doesn't care. For once, Haruki's thought of meeting an 'alien' vanishes after noting how...hostile they can be.

As they retreat to the outside, Frederick turns and fire his pistol at the advancing aliens, delaying them for a second for the Predator to finish. Haruki came and help him finish them soon after, with Kyonko clutching behind him. Yuuki and Mitsuru kept their back safe.

Panzer VIII laughs at the sight of the burning Xenomorphs and the number of zombies obliterated in seconds. "I think now I'll go M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-MMONSTER KILL!!!"

...another came tumbling down by Haruki's flamethrower.

"OH SHIT!"

...Frederick then turns towards the crowd of zombies and knocked one down with a full magazine to the head.

"GOD-LIKE!"

Haruhi, up in her ship, twitches. "Hey! Get the guns ready--this time I want another bombardment!"

"We're reloading!"

"Hurry up then!!"

"You know Haruki? I think Slater has enough zombies that could last for an entire life-time to fight us. I think I'll ditch that game 'Left 4 Dead' after going through this thing..."

"Are you an alien?"

"No."

"Slider?"

"Now, unnofficially, yeah."

"Cool! I want you in the Brigade!"

"...riiiiiight." Frederick notices something. "I think we might win this...I have a strange feeling the authors were fighting each other up there in the skies..."

"What about Slater?"

"..." Frederick checks on Kyonko. "Now's a good time to get out of here! Head for that vehicle over there!"

Earlier this morning, Frederick parked Hillshire's car near the bar. Now that almost all the wall's exposed and the bar nearly-completely obliterated, the car's visible enough for them to make a run for it. "Screw this...'revolution'. Bye guys!"

Up in orbit, Haruhi twitches as she senses her other personality attempts to escape. Kyon's female persona was already in the vehicle, and at this point Haruki too is in the car. Frederick's on the wheels.

"I feel someone's escaping! Mikuru-chan! Arm the EMP Cannons and rain hell on this city! DISABLE EVERY ELECTRONICAL AND MECHANICAL THIS INSTANCE!!"

"H-haii~!"

-EMP Cannon firing in 3 minutes-

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatface on Sun 30 Nov 2008 - 21:31

Panzer IV wrote:-Kyonko equips 'Kitsune mask'-
Facehugger #21: You think that wussy pussy mask can possibly save you? We can break through glass fool!

Panzer VIII grins. "Ohohohoho! Looks like your face huggers won't be bugging them any longer blah!
You tryin to be Santa Claus?

Haruki backs away as the Predator rips the pretty much distracted xenomorphs into shreds and getting sprayed with acid blood all over.
Whatface: son of a bitch!!!

Whatface lunges towards the Predator, knocking the front portion of his helmet off. A quick reacting second facehugger takes the opporunity and facehugs it.

Whatface: Nice shit! We just got ourselves a Predalien! Now lets get the hell outta here.

Xenomorph Drone #23: But what about the...

Whatface: Nevermind them! I got a whole army amassing in the city, waiting for orders. Muahahahhaha!!

If Whatface could stick his tougue out at the fleeing fools, he certainly would.

Whatface: Now lets get this beast outta here. Double time it boys!

Within a flash, the aliens dissappear with the Predator like they were never there.

Up in orbit, Haruhi twitches as she senses her other personality attempts to escape. Kyon's female persona was already in the vehicle, and at this point Haruki too is in the car. Frederick's on the wheels.
I thought Hillshire's car was destoryed.

===============
Keetha starts to hop, but then realises that all of the zombies have been killed already.

Keetha: "Wow! Seems I don't know my own strength!"
Muffin's eyes wide with awe.

"Oooooooooh! That was you?? The power of Keetha's bouncing pillows!!"

She switches back into combat mode and swifly sweeps the area, picking off whatever zombies were left, before diving into the cover of a massive crater left by the bombardment. It was only a matter of time before the a next wave of zombies or whatever came rushing at them. Keeping herself low, she scampers across the blackened battlefield after reloading to where the other cyborgs were.

"Eyes on the horizon!! It's only a matter of time before..."

Muffin spots Frederick at the car.

"...Frederick escapes?"

Her rage builds up again and she jabs her finger at Frederick.

"AWOL!!!! Deserters will be shot on sight!!! Shoot that traitor!!"

Muffin dashes after Frederick, but takes a slight detour and stops by Triela first.
"Some boyfriend eh?? Just abandoning you here all alone... and look! Is that another girl he's with?? Oooooohh!!!!"

Muffin throws her XM29 and whips out her G36C. With deadly precision, she snaps of four shots, one for each tire. She sprints towards the car, rips the door open and grabs Frederick.

"Where are you going soldier?!?! Return to the battle or you will be shot!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Male

Fan of : Henrietta, Rico, Triela, Aurora

Original Characters : Muffin

Comments : Why can't I leave this blank?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 1 Dec 2008 - 7:35

Holy crap, a lot happened.

Whatface wrote:OOC:
I fail to see how a couple silver crossbow bolts and a few bullets to the neck could possibly hurt Slater in the slightest.

I mean, he can fly though space, travel in between dimensions and lives in the friggin Sun. So I'm guessing its because of all the zombies that he's released.

If that is the case, is it possible to defeat Slater with silver and UV based weapons?
Yes. Slater himself does not have a soul, but instead uses the souls of others (from drinking life force out of their blood) to stay "alive". Theoretically, if a vampire always has blood to drink, s/he will stay alive forever. They suck out the youth and energy (including psychic powers) of their victims. One reason Slater is so powerful is because he not only sucked the blood of thousands of people, but also the blood of hundreds of psykers. If he managed to drink Goku's blood, he will gain Goku's powers.

Whenever a higher level vampire releases zombies, he releases that many life essence souls out of his own body that support his life. When he made his "attack" on Amaterasu, he expended a lot of lives. Yes, Slater does have a health bar, and he can expend parts of it for zombies.

Silver is an effective weapon if used in enough volume and surprise. While Slater can "bleed" his life essence out, silver will simply expel a whole life. Most vampires have a difficult time deflecting/shielding silver weapons (for unknown reasons) but high-level vampires can, Slater being no exception.

Prohibit Return wrote:Hmm, well she's about 14 and better than average looking with a modest chest. She's pretty much been genetically engineered from the ground up, hence the reason she's psychic, and albino.
We've actually clarified that he's a 100% pedophile. As far as sexual preference goes, she's too old. But that's not what he was talking about. He wants to *try* to drink her blood and absorb her power.

TTIO wrote:In the few moments that the laws of physics were broken by a force more powerful than themselves, the entire universe began to collapse. However, it was not long before the balance was restored with what can only be described as a 'reset'. Since Amaterasu's death was not physically possible, it was quite simply undone. Amaterasu appears in the spot that she died, with no memory of it, and notices that everyone has moved.
Amusing. Imagine a library that contained all (omnipotent) knowledge in a near-inaccessable dimension. This is where history is recorded, names are written, and everyone has their own personal "book" that contains anything and everything about them. This library is basically God's very own mind.

Slater may have destroyed (killed) Amaterasu's physical essence, but he erased her universal capability to continue to exist. If Slater could linger there, he could have erased this dimension from existence (like outright data deletion, not kill or destroy). He could even erase gravity from existence in this (or any) universe... if he could find the books which is possible only theoretically.

But your post is completely revelent if thought through. If there were a book somewhere else that established the rewriting of such a book (example, if Amaterasu re-emerged every 100 years, a new book had to remade for the new Amaterasu), a completely new Amaterasu would appear.

So if I deleted a program from the computer, if another program recreated the program, then a pointless action was just comitted, although it would be a whole new program rather than a retreival.

I am supposing that the best Slater can do at the moment is erase her physical existence with his sword. If Amaterasu appeared to not complicate anything or get in his way at this point, he's going to ignore her until he may attempt to bite her.

@ Panzer,
... Who is Asahina Mitsuru? I looked all over for this character and couldn't find anything. Oh wait, I think I just found something on Youtube here.... holy crap. Well, this looks to be more of a joke than anything else... but apparently it did actually happen. (I thought a lot of names were familiar.)

==========================

"My... my zombies..." Slater pauses for a moment. He looks up to the sky. "If what happened did occur to what I believe happened, Panzer, your crew will have to pay in blood for all 200 of those." He gets ready to fly to the sky and pauses. "Bah. Why? It was just 200."

He turns to see most everyone leaving, but then notices the Predator and face huggers. He shrugs as shadow-like tenticles emerge from his back and snags every facehugger and the Predator, draining their life essences into him.

"There. That's a little better." He then walks through the walls and appears on top of Frederick's car. "Going somewhere?" he says with a wide grin.

=================================

Mark Young emerges with the likeness of a glowing self, and with a moment flew to the Ion Cannon and the SOS Dan, removing power cores, electronics, computing systems, and sets up a powerful virus that begins to rapidly multiply, deleting information to make room for itself.

Just as Colonel Marksman was going to type something about releasing something from space, she utilizes the port, and teleports everyone (and their weapons) onboard the SOS Dan. Mark lays on the ground unconscious as his spirit returns to his body.

"We need a healer over here," Vinita says. "Oh, and we're all onboard Panzer's ship that's been harassing us."

Slater follows, but right before slamming into the ship to create a hole straight to the baffled characters, stops and gently walks through the walls into the command deck where chaos and confusion are twirling about.

He then inserts his teeth into Mikuru's neck, dragging her back through the wall into a closet, quickly draining her life and absorbing her. She faints to her death. Slater wipes his sleeve on his mouth. He releases her as a zombie and commands her to confront the characters.

==========================

Luke rubs his head. Teleportation wasn't something that was very fun the first time around. He turns to the closest door (since they were inside the hanger) and sees a figure in the doorway.

"Mi-mi-mi-mi..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 1 Dec 2008 - 11:16

baaad move Colo-sen--although I somewhat expected it. Not expecting her to be attacked though.

...although you have to consider there's two Asahina's in this reality. The female one, and the gender-bended. If you're curious about them, search 'Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu'

0T:
Panzer slaps his forehead. "Great going Colo-sen...now you have just called upon 'god' to fight against us..."

Haruhi's eyes widened as she sees her beloved moe character sucked out of her life force and disappear from her post. It was a sight of horror she never wished to see...

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Soon, Itsuki couldn't help feeling terrified as he sense his power reemerges. "This is bad everyone!! We're in a close space reality now!!!"

The entire area became dark. Previously torched building were 'there' as if nothing has scratched it. However, there were no life force around the area. As the ship began to sizzle and failing to contain its gravitational capability, Haruhi cried softly in the speaker.

"...al personnel...abandon ship."

Once again, Panzer slaps his forehead "And nice going too...I've lost a good ship. I'll make sure I'll charge your tab for medical expenses and the replacement of one of those ship."

In the chaotic moment, a blue omnipotent giant appears in the middle of the closed reality Rome. With a fist more powerful than anything that ever existed, it crushes the entire city with relative ease as they began to multiply. Kyon recognizes the creatures behavior (as he has been trapped in this reality with Haruhi once) and began talking to Haruhi slowly than ever. He notices a streak of tear running down from her cheek as he tries to convince her to move. She refuses.

"...if you stay, then I'll stay."

Meanwhile, the hangar too was in chaos.

"GET BACK! GET BACK!!!"

"MIKURU BEAM!!"

A 'second' Asahina (the gender-bended male variant) replies in an attempt to save the group "MITSURU BEAM!!"

The energy force collides and held itself against each other intensively. Mitsuru replies to the rest of the group. "I'll hold her off here! She's my other personality, so I know how this'll end!"

"EVERYONE! ABANDON SHIP!! ABANDON SHIP!!!"

Frederick--having been teleported into the ship with the rest of the gender-bended SOSdan then finds Mark young and smacks him in the face "YOU IDIOT!"

He points a finger at him. "You just have to wreck our only safe haven now, have you?? And could you do something of your other pedo-personality? That girl could get us all killed!"

he sighs. "No wonder Angelica abandons you. Heard she prefers death over you and oh, I have to say that she is not smiling up there!"

a slap then came over towards Frederick followed with intensive hits. "YOU...YOU...CHEATER!!"

"T-Triela!?"

"Cheater! You're going with another woman!? What the hell's wrong with you? Am I not..."

"...ano..." Kyonko steps up. Her mask undrawn knowing there's no xenomorph presence (or else the ship's alarm would sound)

Triela turns her attention towards her. Then back to Frederick followed with a slap. "And she's Japanese of all people!!"

Panzer scratches his chin. "Should I send Angelica's fleet over...? Should I not...? Oh wait, its a closed-reality. I can't even do that in closed reality. Suzumiya-san has full control over that area..."

Kyon appears moments later into the hangar as many ships began to evacuate. Haruhi is seen carried behind him, crying, possibly. The blue omnipotent giant outside continues to destroy anything in its path--its as if the world is coming to an end itself.

"Haruhi..."

She nods before Kyon lets her down. Seeing the entire seen--and her other gender-bended variant along with the others--she calls them in and began to speak up. "The authors have gone too far this time! They have defiled the precious Mikuru!"

She sighs. "I am Suzumiya Haruhi, Ultra-director of this entire thing and an admiral of the R.A. 101st Interstellar Fleet, on board the SOSdan! Here, I will lend my full support to your cause. Lets get those authors and punish them!"

Mitsuru finally manages to break off from the stalemate and boards the transport heading towards the bar (back again). This time it is back in shape with everything in order--minus the bar tender, of course.

Once again, the characters find themselves back in the bar--this time witnessing a giant omnipotent being outside destroying Rome. It is to note that they are multiplying at an alarming rate. Haruhi is slowly becoming unstable...

Haruki, too, noted that and--along with Kyon (despite little regret by Kyonko for letting him approach her)--attempts to comfort her. Itsuki and Itsuko in the meantime attempts to find the 'exit' way out. Unlike the sealed reality they know, this sealed reality was created directly by Suzumiya Haruhi and so a path to open-reality should be present. Since Haruhi and Haruki are 'related' to an extent, Suzumiya Haruki should have the capability to create another closed space. Therefore, Suzumiya Haruki has the capability to close the closed space created by Suzumiya Haruhi...and so explains Nagato Yuki and Yuuki.

"Some complicated stuff..." Luke said in response.

"Yeah, and we all should thank our authors for driving us to the brink of insanity. Oh boy, I wonder what will happen when morning shows up...am I gonna' be throwing up again?"

"Why's that?"

"It'll be called 'Hangover 2, Wednesday for God's sake! This is still Tuesday!!" he sighs. "Here, I have a plan my Israeli friend."

Frederick grins. "If Slater could somehow get himself to enter in this reality, we could try to draw some time for the rest of them to escape out of this place with the lead of the Koizumi(s). Haruhi or Haruki could then close this reality--in other words, destroy it. I kinda' feel bad about Mikuru though...maybe there's a way to bring her back?"

Kyonko approaches Muffin and taps her in the shoulder. "Its pretty bad around here at this point, right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by TTIO on Mon 1 Dec 2008 - 12:46

Colonel Marksman wrote:
TTIO wrote:In the few moments that the laws of physics were broken by a force more powerful than themselves, the entire universe began to collapse. However, it was not long before the balance was restored with what can only be described as a 'reset'. Since Amaterasu's death was not physically possible, it was quite simply undone. Amaterasu appears in the spot that she died, with no memory of it, and notices that everyone has moved.
Amusing. Imagine a library that contained all (omnipotent) knowledge in a near-inaccessable dimension. This is where history is recorded, names are written, and everyone has their own personal "book" that contains anything and everything about them. This library is basically God's very own mind.

Slater may have destroyed (killed) Amaterasu's physical essence, but he erased her universal capability to continue to exist. If Slater could linger there, he could have erased this dimension from existence (like outright data deletion, not kill or destroy). He could even erase gravity from existence in this (or any) universe... if he could find the books which is possible only theoretically.

But your post is completely revelent if thought through. If there were a book somewhere else that established the rewriting of such a book (example, if Amaterasu re-emerged every 100 years, a new book had to remade for the new Amaterasu), a completely new Amaterasu would appear.

So if I deleted a program from the computer, if another program recreated the program, then a pointless action was just comitted, although it would be a whole new program rather than a retreival.

I am supposing that the best Slater can do at the moment is erase her physical existence with his sword. If Amaterasu appeared to not complicate anything or get in his way at this point, he's going to ignore her until he may attempt to bite her.

Ah, ok. My post was based entirely on the theories (primarily from sci-fi) that I know of, since I don't know whatever universe from which you're writing this stuff.

Whatface wrote:"Oooooooooh! That was you?? The power of Keetha's bouncing pillows!!"

Keetha: "Yeah!"

Keetha begins to mindlessly follow Muffin, not really knowing what to do...

The Eagle

He clasps the crag with crooked hands;
Close to the sun in lonely lands,
Ring'd with the azure world, he stands.

The wrinkled sea beneath him crawls;
He watches from his mountain walls,
And like a thunderbolt he falls.

Alfred Tennyson - 1851
TTIO
CEO of Cheese Pie Inc.

Male

Fan of : Triela!

Original Characters : Keetha & Alcide

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatface on Mon 1 Dec 2008 - 22:21

Muffin blinks. Confuzzled.

She waves her fist in the air at the authors.

"Hello!?!? What the hell just happened?! Can you express yourselves clearly Kthanks?!?! Maybe a friggin one line summary in simple English?!"

She rips hair off her head.

"Who got teleported? Did we all get teleported? Did only yous get teleported Did I get teleported?!?!"

She pauses for a moment to catch her breath and jabs a finger at the omnipotent giant dudes.

"What is this?! Are we inside closed space??"

Frederick grins. "If Slater could somehow get himself to enter in this reality, we could try to draw some time for the rest of them to escape out of this place with the lead of the
Koizumi(s). Haruhi or Haruki could then close this reality--in other words, destroy it.
Muffin shivers at the name. "I would rather we do it the old fashioned way, with silver, garlic and UV rounds. But whatever."

Kyonko approaches Muffin and taps her in the shoulder. "Its pretty bad around here at this point, right?"
"Oh my gawd! Kyonko!! I'm like your biggest fan!!!"

Muffin jumps on Kyonko and hugs her.

"Wow, awesome!! Look at that sexy ponytail!"

She turns around and shows off her own ponytail.

"Lookie lookie, I've got a ponytail too! and we both are flatchests, and we both have brownish jackets!!"

Muffin takes hold of Keetha and nudges her forward.

"And we both have friends with big bewbs!"

==============
Amidst the confusion, a couple of Facehuggers had been teleported into the orbiting ships. Hell yes, they love starship interiors.

Back down on the ground, Whatface is pissed off about the disappearance of his Facehugger brothers and the Predator. He pokes his fellow Xenomorph Drones for their incompetence.

Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 2 Dec 2008 - 9:32

Amidst the confusion, a couple of Facehuggers
had been teleported into the orbiting ships. Hell yes, they love
starship interiors.

and hell yes, they all will die in the process as the starship crashes down to the planet. Not to mention, Mark can only teleport them into one Starship--the SOSdan--which is by now deserted and is capsizing down to the Earth before coliding and exploding.

Kyonko twitches towards Muffin's comment. "Her? HER OF ALL PEOPLE!? Oh, come on! She sexually harasses me! Something is totally wrong with her!"

she points towards Itsuko. "And I can bet that her gender-bend variant does the same to my gender-bend variant!"

"You said that right..."

Kyon, dressed in his fleet attire replies moments later appearing right behind Kyonko. He sighs as he scratches his head. "Haruhi's not in a very stable mood. I'm afraid 'new world' is close to realization. She's depressed over Mikuru's...zombification."

he sighs harder. "And I can't help thinking...why can't I do a thing when that monster appear?"

"We never even expected to be here in the first place, Kyon-kun..." she sighs. "Haruki just somehow managed to get himself into this trouble. Technically, we became sliders..."

"Right now, I guess we can only rely on Koizumi(s) to find an exit out...Haruhi's not in the shape to give orders."

"Haruki?"

"He's there talking with her. Hopefully it could get some spirit back to her. The last thing Haruhi wants is to lose her friends..."

In the midst of the chaos and the rampaging omnipotent blue giant (no, they have no life force if Slater's interested. They are just manifestation of Suzumiya Haruhi's feelings. They're like...'god' of some sort.), Frederick can't help catching Haruhi's constant mutters...

"Everyone just die...die...die...die..."

He backs off a little. "I can't help feeling that she became a very-very scary girl...Luke, we have to find a way to return Asahina Mikuru (not Mitsuru) back to her original human state; find her soul or something! Muffin, you come too. I need someone who at least have read the light novels to figure where she could be."

he looks up to the capsizing starship. "The ship is still slowly capsizing. If we can get there, we might have a clue to where her 'soul' may be. Or else, we'll just have to cut Slater's stomach open, should we?"

"What about weapons?"

"Luke, the shuttle we board contains chock full of R.A. E-16 and E-16C BlasTech rifles. We could use that...just for a precaution. We have to hurry before the close space destroy us, or that thing crush all of us. Haruhi seems to seal the entire reality within her will and is planning to destroy everything. I believe this dimension is expanding further and further..."

"In the meantime, we need someone to keep the crew of the SOSdan and their genderbend variant safe."

"I can't help agreeing with that Luke, so I say lets go."

Panzer VIII shook his head. "Nope, not good. I can't access them if they are in Closed-space reality. I've sent Angelica's fleet over for fun, but as you can see Suzumiya Haruhi's starship dissappears from sight. I don't know how I should respond to this situation...I kinda' fear we all will be taken by this reality and...vanish, so to say?"

he sighs. "Technically, they won. We might not even exist in the 'New World' Suzumiya Haruhi wished for."

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatface on Tue 2 Dec 2008 - 10:27

Panzer IV wrote:
Amidst the confusion, a couple of Facehuggers
had been teleported into the orbiting ships. Hell yes, they love
starship interiors.

and hell yes, they all will die in the process as the starship crashes down to the planet. Not to mention, Mark can only teleport them into one Starship--the SOSdan--which is by now deserted and is capsizing down to the Earth before coliding and exploding.
And hell yes, they somehow always manage to sneak into that last escape pod or dropship.

Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 2 Dec 2008 - 15:41

And hell yes, they somehow always manage to sneak into that last escape pod or dropship.

Meh, that's not possible. Just imagine the dropship as that of Starship troopers. You have something that visible coming, then that thing won't even last a second from the mass of R.A soldiers firing at it with relative ease. Just like shooting turkeys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Probit Return on Tue 2 Dec 2008 - 16:43

Probit's eyes widen. "They've won? Geez, this is the worst. I'm going to be blinked out of existance. Great. I can only hope that one of my OCs in the closed space survives and creates me as an OC. Man, that would be weird."

----------

Allison frowned at the giant beings in the closed space. "Well isn't this grand. If only I could get down there, I could join the Koizumi's in tearing them to pieces."

She paced back and forth as everyone's thoughts raced through her head. It was really agrivating her. "Would you all just shut up and let me think! If we don't figure this out, we're all going to die." Suddenly a thought occured to her. "WAIT! Kyon! Kiss Haruhi! It worked in book one! It can surely work again here!"

Chamo jumped up on her shoulder with money signs in his eyes and a cigarette hanging from his ermine lips. "That's the spirit, and after that, we can have her kiss Aniki here! Oh yeah!"

"Shut up you lecherous, perverted, money grubbing weasle. I'm trying to save the whole world here. 10 bucks says I don't get credit either even if it works." She threw her hands up in the air and looked to the ceiling of the ship. "Probit you bastard! Now you've got me saying it!"

----------

Meanwhile, at the call for a healer, Abigail held up her gauntlet covered hand. "I'm a healer... I think. Well, that weasle thing said I was anyway!"

----------

Where he was sitting, Probit started sneezing madly. "Stupid allergies."

Did you say "Nerd"?

Fission Mailed

"What do you mean 'What the hell is a Funyarinpa?' You mean... you don't know?"
"How the hell would I know?"
"How could you not know?! That's... that's practically blasphemous! Say you're sorry! Apologize to the Funyarinpa! Goodness, you are such a rude woman..."
Probit Return
That One Guy

Male

Fan of : Stuff

Original Characters : Adrianna, Nero, Abigail, and now Luca

Back to top Go down

Post by TTIO on Tue 2 Dec 2008 - 17:11

Keetha wonders what on Earth is going on. She looks up.

TTIO: "What? Don't look at me?! I'm just as clueless as you..."

The Eagle

Alfred Tennyson - 1851
TTIO
CEO of Cheese Pie Inc.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatface on Wed 3 Dec 2008 - 1:21

Panzer IV wrote:

Meh, that's not possible. Just imagine the dropship as that of Starship troopers. You have something that visible coming, then that thing won't even last a second from the mass of R.A soldiers firing at it with relative ease. Just like shooting turkeys.
You only need to watch the first three Alien movies to know how sneaky those bastards are. Look the 2nd movie Aliens, a frakking Alien QUEEN snuck onto that goddamn dropship. I'm assuming you have a crew? Not everyone is a solider, even if everyone was a soldier, they would not have time to look into every single crack or corner or vent. Heck, with all this chaos going on, the ship blowing up around them and everyone trying to cram into that last escape transport, I doubt anyone would notice, even if the alien was right beside their feet! Facehuggers won't go Rambo, charging into the ship in broad daylight in the middle of the path, they'll be stealthy using whatever they can to hide.

Ok, the dropship from Starship Troopers is a bit hard to hide in, I admit. So lets say it does get spotted. How are you going to maneuver your gun in the cramped space? You risk hitting other people inside. Even if it does get hit, acid will go everywhere, possibly even burning through the hull (A tiny drop of acid burnt through several levels in the first Alien movie, if I recall correctly).
If the Facehugger manages to avoid getting shot?? Its Facehug time!

Aliens will screw you over
one way or another Razz

================
Facehugger #54: Actually I think I'll try facehug Mikuru instead. I will most likely die in this attempt, but I will try nevertheless. For every Xemomorph that falls, two will rise in its place!!

That said, Facehugger #54 makes a final salute to his comrades and creeps down from the ceiling. Once in range of the zombified Mikuru, it makes a massive leap, shooting itself straight for Mikuru's face.

Facehugger #54: FOR THE QUEEN!!!

================
"Everyone just die...die...die...die..."
Muffin sympathizes with her, having gone through a similar experience herself. Only difference was that her plan to blow up the entire place had been foiled by some vampire dude.

He backs off a little. "I can't help feeling
that she became a very-very scary girl...Luke, we have to find a way to
return Asahina Mikuru (not Mitsuru) back to her original human state;
find her soul or something! Muffin, you come too. I need someone who at
least have read the light novels to figure where she could be."
Muffin folds her arms across her chest and frowns.

"First of all, I haven't read the novels.
Secondly, I wouldn't care if the entire human race was destroyed. That's what you people get for being evil.
Third, as if you need me...
Finally, you have Haruki here!! What is he doing just standing there?! He's a God!! Just get him to counter Haruhi's closed-space thingy!"

"WAIT! Kyon! Kiss Haruhi! It worked in book one! It can surely work again here!"
"Or just do that. Sheesh!"

Keetha wonders what on Earth is going on. She looks up.
Muffin faceplams and clasps her hands on Keetha's shoulders.

"Keetha, I asked if you know what the heck The Melancholy of Suzumiya was. You didn't reply do I assumed that you did. Obviously you have no idea, so I will now attempt to explain it to you"

Muffin takes a deep breath...

Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatface on Wed 3 Dec 2008 - 2:04

Muffin explains to Keetha...

I will first introduce you to the SOS Brigade!

This is Haruhi Suzumiya. She is GOD, but she doesn't know it.
When she gets pissed off, she will create an alternate dimension called "closed-space". Think of it as a massive bubble that expands and shrinks, and inside that bubble is closed-space. Everything within this space is exactly the same as it is in the real world, except that within his space, blue giants will appear and destroy stuff, though nothing is actually destroyed in the real world. Close-space grows and shrinks depending on her mood. However, if it grows large enough, it will consume the world and this alternate reality will become real.
That is why you mustn't piss her off.
Right now she is VERY pissed off about Mikuru being zombified and has trapped us all in her closed-space.

This is Yuki Nagato, an alien. Total badass. She can manipulate objects and do all sorts of crazy shit. Very good with computers.

This is Mikuru Asahina, a time traveler. She can shoot a powerful beam out of her eye. Called the "Mikuru Beam", it is powerful enough to destory an entire galaxy. Ok... not that powerful, but you get the point.
She is the one who is zombiefied by Slater at the moment.

This is Itsuki Koizumi, an Esper. Chuck fireballs... Can turn himself into a big red dot to kill the blue giants dudes summoned by Haruhi. He is also gay for Kyon.

This is Kyon, a normal highschool dude. His special power is narrating. Looks like Frederick.

Now, this is the genderbent version of the SOS Brigade:

Everythings the same, only the genders are swapped around.
Only difference is that Itsuki being gay for Kyon is no longer disturbing!

Muffin gasps for air, out of breath from all that talking.

"Now do you geddit?"

Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Wed 3 Dec 2008 - 3:24

Whatface wrote:

This is Kyon, a normal highschool dude. His special power is narrating. Looks like Frederick.

Are you sure his special power isn't sarcasm? Smile He is a deadpan snarker, after all.

(Must learn to figure out exactly how I want to phrase things before someone replies to my original post...)

Last edited by Piero on Wed 3 Dec 2008 - 3:35; edited 2 times in total

Piero

Male

Forum Posts : 2617

Fan of : Full Metal Panic, Macross Frontier, Mai-HiME

Original Characters : Diana and Piero

Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatface on Wed 3 Dec 2008 - 3:33

Piero wrote:Are you sure his special power isn't being a deadpan snarker? Smile
That too

Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 3 Dec 2008 - 7:11

Aliens will screw you over
one way or another

Actually, that gives me a good idea.

Frederick ponders. "Do you notice Muffin? Dropship no. 13 never landed nearby. Something must have disrupted it. I suggest we go over there and check the crash site and see what we can muster. Its not too far from here, so I think we can handle."

He pause. "R.A. soldiers have barricaded the bar and set up perimeter defense for now. We better hustle. Luke, prepare Dropship no. 4. We need to return to that god-forsaken starship and somehow find Mikuru's soul and fuse it into her--or Slater, to the least and find a way to rever her back."

"What if we did faced-off with Slater?"

"That's where the proton core comes to play. Muffin and I will fetch it in the crashed dropship and use it as a makeshift bomb to try and blast him to extinction. A zombified Mikuru now became our own problem..."

"Can we just...travel back in time? Like what R.A technology possess?"

"Negative. With this closed-space, there's no way we can move back in time and prevent all this from going on. Koizumi (male) is currently trying to find an exit out of this hole; Haruhi possibly sealed all entrance and exit from this place. Until he manages to find an exit out of this place, we can attempt to contact R.A. command to use their chrono technology to reverse time and prevent the incident. Therefore, we can..."

a thunderous crash echoes in the distance as the Avatars crushes and destroys further. Frederick began to count but stops midway after it goes pass 10--an alarmingly dangerous number. "Lets just hope we exist in a new reality later..."

OK, let me reeintroduce myself again. I am Kyon. A normal high-school student dragged into this uncertain mess generated by no other than Suzumiya Haruhi. What else can I say?

And the idea of kissing her again escapes my mind. I just ruined my supposed-to-be normal high school life...

Kyon struggles against his inner will. The danger of this closed space and its possibility in taking over and destroying the world is very high. If it wasn't because of Suzumiya Haruki's self-stability, the closed space would have grown twice as fast.

As he moves in to repeat what he has done once before, Haruhi openly rejects him and shoves him away. "...get away from me."

It was at that point did he realize...

Haruhi has completely shut herself from reality.

"...everyone should just...vanish."

Itsuki Koizumi immediately shoves Haruki and Kyonko to discourage Haruhi of her thought. He realizes the growing closed-space and the possibility of her words becoming reality. "Nagato-san!"

"Understood." she attempts to jabber. "Negative. Data connection to terminal is lost."

The male counterpart returns the same answer.

Kyon was unnable to do a thing. What he can do now is sigh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 3 Dec 2008 - 12:33

Slater pondered his options. If he traded Mikuru, the characters would say 'no' and just let everything die. If he gave Mikuru back, he would lose her, but could possibly (and only possibly) keep the game running. If he offered to join forces, they would ask him to promote the destruction of everything to beat the authors.

"I feel like a king in checkmate," Slater stated outloud.

*Edited by Panzer IV*

-Colonel Marksman, please rewrite this space into a more sensible and more respectable move. You may rewrite entirely, or delete the colored text and proceed-

Suggestions:
-Summon something(?)
-Find a way out of the closed space
-Luke's control
-The 'good' Mark make his move
-Secure an OC without having to fly from here to there. Or else the blue giant will easily catch Slater no matter where he teleports and crush him like peanut
-Leave Haruhi alone
-Admit defeat
-etc. Get creative...? I mean, c'mon. Slater should be much more smarter and tactical than that. That's so coward-like! What's the strategic value of it? Mark Young I can respect. His use of his head is what makes him 'real'.

From now on 'closed-space' limits the use of power--similarly how Itsuki loses his power when they are inside Haruhi's closed space and is on the verge of 'new world'. This also mean Mark Young would have limited power in leaving his body in spirit form.

A *very* brief explanation of a 'Closed Space'/Sealed Reality.

Different from an original/standard reality, sealed reality is entirely greyish in color and is like a huge dome that expands according to Suzumiya Haruhi's mood/depression. It is not the same Rome in the real world. Its like another dimension, so to speak.
The blue giants called Avatars are manifestation of her depression and it spawns more and more as Haruhi's mental state became increasingly unstable--hence the situation our OCs in now. Its main objective is simple: destroy anything and everything in its path.

In this situation, Haruhi wishes to have everything to disappear and create a new world (without her knowledge) of her liking. This means:

-Her death could lead only to the destruction of the entire RP (this include sucking her life force or whatsoever). Also this could mean Slater would be stuck in an undoable closed space and would literally have nothing to feed on for the rest of his life living in isolation with no end with no power to move around. Same goes for other characters.
-The vanish of our OCs--Slater included. He is no exception. If you've read the light novels, you can see how she can make a cat talk in plain Japanese just by saying she wants it to talk. Although she never knew about it.
-The destruction of the world and the creation of a new world under Suzumiya Haruhi's liking--again this without her knowledge. This means total victory for them as Slater would simply vanish; unless she wishes him to exist, but that's highly unlikely.

Also, since a Closed Space/Sealed Reality is a median between the 'Old World' and the 'New World', supernatural powers would slowly vanish and disappear just as the characters would slowly cease to exist--that is unless Suzumiya Haruhi wishes him/her to exist. Again, this is without her own knowledge. If she just think in a sealed reality 'everyone must die' then you can expect that everyone will die in a matter of hours or vanish, maybe? Causing a cat to talk is bizarre enough. You really don't want a hiki-Suzumiya...

So yeah. I guess there's nothing else further to say...?

Remember: every action has consequences.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 3 Dec 2008 - 13:08

...I never thought to have to use this kind of measure. I'm very-very sorry.

Sorry Colo-sen, but at this point I am in the verge of plastering your character to be over-powerful and on the verge of God-like and Mary stu-ish. Also, please-please read the previous posts before replying. I know its long, but a 'Closed-space' has no one else in there aside from the OC--and Slater.

I have *edited* your last post and leave it blank for you to re-write it in a more respectable manner and so not to disappoint other players aside from me. Any god-like actions committed by OC slater will result in slater being deleted by the awesome power of Nagato Yuki through data draining and the use of moderating power. Slater's power has far past the tolerable range in an RP.

Also, the 'next thread' is created upon the agreement of other players in the board and--in sequence--it has to be 'Hangover Two, Wednesday'. Once approval from the rest of the players are confirmed, I will create the next thread.

My sincere apology, but I have deleted 'Night Three, Wednesday'. Don't worry, I've saved the content if you wish to have it back.

Once again I say, gomen.

Sincerely,
Panzer IV

Frederick: Dude, that's out of place. That^ I mean.

Panzer IV: Shut up. Sometimes measures needs to be taken...*sigh* I hate exerting this kind of power. Sometimes there's a certain 'balance' needed to keep things running...

Frederick: Right, right...suit yourself. So, back to the plot...?

Panzer IV: yeah. Proceed.

Frederick: ...While I'm here I could just kill you, right...?

Panzer IV: ...I don't think so *flicks Frederick back into the board* ...and there you have it. Enjoy your 'new' adventure Frederick!

Frederick: Curses~....

Back to top Go down

Post by TTIO on Wed 3 Dec 2008 - 16:47

Whatface wrote:Muffin gasps for air, out of breath from all that talking.

"Now do you geddit?"

Keetha: "Umm... Yeah?"

TTIO: "I do! Very Happy I'll explain it to her..."

TTIO and Keetha dissappear into a corner discussing the situation, whilst TTIO ponders how he can go into a 'corner' of this world....

OOC: I'm ok to move on once we tie up any loose ends...

The Eagle

Alfred Tennyson - 1851
TTIO
CEO of Cheese Pie Inc.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatface on Wed 3 Dec 2008 - 22:19

OOC:
Panzer IV wrote:...I never thought to have to use this kind of measure. I'm very-very sorry.
I WUD LIEK TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!!!!

Curious Whatface is Curious! What happened? Did Slater kill Haruhi? Because that would cause the universe to blow up:lol!:

Btw, Facehugger #54 is about to facehug the zombified Mikuru. If nothing happens, I will assume that the facehug is successful.

IC:
Frederick ponders. "Do you notice Muffin? Dropship no. 13 never landed nearby. Something must have disrupted it. I suggest we go over there and check the crash site and see what we can muster. Its not too far from here, so I think we can handle."
Muffin rolls her eyes. "And that's suprising? Come on! I'm suprised that every single dropship managed to get out intact. Why are you helping them anyway?? They were bombing the crap out of us a few minutes ago!!"

"That's where the proton core comes to play. Muffin and I will fetch it in the crashed dropship and use it as a makeshift bomb to try and blast him to extinction. A zombified Mikuru now became our own problem..."
Muffin's eye's glisten.

"Proton core?!? How powerful is it?!?"

Muffin ponders for a bit.

"But then Slater blew up two Pred nukes on himself for fun..."

She shrugs and puts her hand on Keetha's shoulder.

"Anyway! My wif-I mean, Keetha comes too!! Keetha, we're going to retrieve the proton core from the ship to blow up the vampire dude!"

Matthew West appears of nowhere and approaches Muffin, carrying a large cardboard box.

Matthew: "Sup kid! Look what I found"

Muffin peeks inside the cardboard box to find a whole array of silver stakes and blades. The stakes were cylindrical, small and bulkly. Shoving them aside, revealed heaps of silver and UV based ammunition, as well as a couple of UV grenades.

Muffin: "Holy Cow!!! Where'd you steal all this from!!"

Matthew: "I didn't steal it, I found it. Here, take whatever you want, just return it to me once you are done"

He looks around the place, noting the devastation.

Matthew: "Wow, look at all this starship debris, I wonder what I'd be able to dig up!"

Muffin: "You're such a scavenger you know that?"

Like a kid at a candy store, Muffin quickly began stuffing herself with the stakes and grenades. Emptying her pistol and rifle mags, she fills them up with the silver and UV rounds. The silver rounds she noted, looked like they had some sort of condensed liquid inside them. Garlic. Reaching further in the box she digs out a rather normal looking pump-action shotgun, with the exception that it had another barrel underneath the main one. The secondary barrel could be loaded with the stubby silver stakes, with could then shot out. Muffin left the shotgun in there, she had enough weapons already.

OOC:
The weapons inside the box are from the Blade Trilogy and the two Underworld movies

IC:
"Silver and UV weapons for everyone!! Take whatever you want!"

She goes around handing out weapons and ammo to people.

Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 4 Dec 2008 - 0:11

That wasn't creative?

I think a voting consensus might show something surprising.

If the rest of you were wondering, Slater multiplied himself, absorbed every character (except the god-like ones of course) and utilized all of their wit, intelligence, and powers to get them out of the mess in an instant. Haruahi destroyed the universe.

I set up Wednesday in a new thread, when Slater worked back into another alternate-reality, when everyone did get drunk, but all managed to stay the night at the bar's hotel (upstairs) with the repsective pairs sleeping together. The aliens, and the OCs were the only ones left. Slater released everyone and became a night-time manager of the bar. All the characters were forced to work at the bar to pay for the destruction they made and the sheer volume of drinks they had.

Then Slater noted that a lot of fun was about to begin. He was going to force most of the characters into an act that (Wednesday) night as they all got drunk as part of an unscripted comedy routine, and all the girls would be wearing... "seducive"... clothing.

I am well aware of what a closed space is, I know what the avatars are, etc. I'm not 100% in-line with all the characters suddenly popping up, but I do understand all the concepts.

What's the strategic value of it?
............ ... Slater wants to have fun. He likes challenges. That's why he sides with the authors instead of against them. He could, in all honesty, have killed all the physical persons, but at the expense of amusement. Heck, he could've killed Haruahi (at a severe punishing consequences) and gamble with reality.

-Secure an OC without having to fly from here to there. Or else the blue giant will easily catch Slater no matter where he teleports and crush him like peanut
I doubt Slater would care about the big blue giant, though he would be avoidant. At the moment, he's still on board the slowly crashing-to-the-ground ship.

From now on 'closed-space' limits the use of power--similarly how Itsuki loses his power when they are inside Haruhi's closed space and is on the verge of 'new world'. This also mean Mark Young would have limited power in leaving his body in spirit form.
Mark Young already has limited power.
1. He's unconscious at the moment and is incapable of anything but drooling. (which is why Vinita asked for a healer... to restore him.)
2. He already won't last 5 minutes without dying.
3. He's picky about actually killing people in his Spirit Walk (zombies, powered persons, wicked identities, and nonmortals are exceptions).

Besides, even if Mark Young did it, what's he supposed to do? The characters want the universe to go Nuke . At the moment, as shocking as it seems, they're winning, and only because Slater made a terrible mistake. The declared war was to stop the authors from hampering with the characters. If they all died, well, we authors lose. That's why Slater made the drastic move that he did to save all the characters (and himself) and reroute the fun efforts into Wednesday.

I want everyone to give a No Good or a Good before I make Slater's move. This is, afterall, a democracy/confederacy. If everyone No Good for my move towards Wednesday, then I'll happily comply. If everyone (or majority) gives a Good , then we'll decide how to get there (perhaps not as drastic as the way I put it). If we get an even score, something's the matter about everyone's goals and expectations, and something needs to be settled.

I have plans for any move, but I don't have one if there aren't any laid decisions and the other authors voice out what they're hoping for in the near future. I will write accordingly to whatever the other authors seem to wish. Slater is, afterall, on our side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 4 Dec 2008 - 9:08

Heck, he could've killed Haruahi (at a severe punishing consequences) and gamble with reality.

This I couldn't agree more. HOWEVER, Haruhi could just say 'Slater just die' and he'll die. That's how powerful she is. Good thing she doesn't even know she possess such strength and didn't say such words. She did wish that everyone should just die.

Oh, and it is not supernatural strength. Lets say Haruhi is like...John the Baptist granted the power of healing by God. Even if you take his life force, you still can't heal without God's permission. Haruhi, in a way, is like that. The 'chosen' one, so to speak. I can't find any better words to convey it.

In other way, if you take her life force the entire universe will go...boom. And if it didn't the Sealed Reality will never be completed and Slater will have to live his entire life alone forever and ever without anyone else in a greyish dark universe.

The characters want the universe to go

Nope. Because the possibility of them re-appearing before in the new world is utterly slim--close to none when Haruhi wishes them all to vanish.

If so, why would Frederick frantically attempts to reclaim Mikuru's soul? He doesn't want to know what the new world would be like. Heck, he might not even exist there.

I want everyone to give a or a before I make Slater's move. This is, afterall, a democracy/confederacy

Yes, that's true. I'll re-post (or summarize what Colo-sen had written)

Ok, so to make things short, Slater eventually absorbs the life force of the alien face-hugging her zombie and zooms out of the ship towards the bar and absorbs the life of all the R.A. soldiers and crews as well as the OCs before going to Haruhi and bit her in the neck and absorbs her life force.

Then the creation of Night 3, Wednesday. The rest is what Colo-sen said.

Here's a solution. One way to actually revert things back is:
1. Haruhi cheers up.
2. Haruhi is convinced that the old world is better
3. Haruhi is convinced, and think that its all just a dream.

Hmm...considering your Night 3 plot, Colo-sen, if you could think of a way to convince Haruhi to that timeline, we can go for 'Hangover 2, Wednesday'. That I can give the green light.

OK, now on to the take.

Frederick slumps slowly minutes later after Haruhi said 'everyone should die' or 'everyone should vanish'. It was as if something is slowly drained away from him.

His life force.

Haruhi's wish slowly come to play as each and everyone of their life force slowly vanishes into thin air. It was as if Slater himself was there sucking everything, but it was not him. Opening his boots, Frederick could see his feet slowly turns somewhat...transparent.

"we must hurry. We don't have enough time. Muffin, take Keetha with us as well. If she has knick-knacked with the toys of the Ghostbusters, we can convert those Proton Cores into a makeshift Proton Pack, find Slater, and force him to return the souls!"

he loads his weapon, supplied by Matthew west. "Lock and load and lets move out! This time we'll return to that ship before it capsizes, find that bastard and suck him dry!"

"Heh...suck him dry..." Muffin giggles in retort.

"...shut up."

Back to top Go down

Post by TTIO on Thu 4 Dec 2008 - 12:29

Whatface wrote:"Anyway! My wif-I mean, Keetha comes too!! Keetha, we're going to retrieve the proton core from the ship to blow up the vampire dude!"

Keetha: "Okay."
Whatface wrote:"Silver and UV weapons for everyone!! Take whatever you want!"

She goes around handing out weapons and ammo to people.

Keetha grabs whatever ammo she can find, and sets about the task of replacing the bullets in her cartridges (even though one is already partially empty...)

OOC: To the Slater plan - That's just excessive, imo. Maybe he could do that, but such a character doesn't belong in an RPG unless all of the others can do similar things. Whilst it was a good (and very creative) idea, I would prefer some other way around it, personally.

The Eagle

Alfred Tennyson - 1851
TTIO
CEO of Cheese Pie Inc.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatface on Thu 4 Dec 2008 - 21:23

OOC:
Colonel Marksman wrote:That wasn't creative?
Sure. But the problem is, you're using brute force. There are other more "fun" ways to get to where you wanted.

For example:
In 'Night One', Muffin got Frederick to drink pee. But Muffin didn't just force him to drink it. Instead she tricked him, and Frederick drank it himself.

That said, I actually find the whole concept of respawning in Wednesday quite interesting.

IC:
Weapons all locked and loaded, Muffin dashes after Frederick.

"Oi!! I asked, how powerful is this proton core thingimagig?!"

Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 5 Dec 2008 - 2:02

Frederick grins towards Muffin as he walk towards the prepared transport. Time slowly ticks away for him as he--after checking things again--could see through his feet. Just like many others, he is slowly vanishing from existence.

"You know what happen to the Ghostbusters when they 'cross the line'? Yeah, that. Boom. Although R.A. manufactured Proton Core is much more stable, I say it yields the blast of two-four C4 charges."

he sighs.

"Oi, Keetha! Get your ass over here and knick-knack on these Proton cores! We need make-shift Proton Packs on the double! We got a vamp to bust on the double!"

Kyonko shudders as she slumps to the ground. Her breathing were slowly becoming erraticly faster. Kyon--her male counterpart--receives the same symptoms of fatigue. Checking into their footwear, they witness how they too were beginning to dissapear.

Out of everyone, Suzumiya Haruhi was the only one at its fullest. Suzumiya Haruki acts to balance out the slowly shifting equilibrium.

"Its no good." Koizumi Itsuko said as she tries to generate her power. "Its much-much smaller than what I can originally wield. Yours?"

"No different than that of yours."

Frederick chants the Hail Mary prayer as he boards the transport readying itself to head towards the now-capsizing SOSdan Acclamator-class Starship. He sighs, checking his weapon one last time and turning to Muffin, Keetha, and Luke.

"I'm not sure we'll exist in the new world or not. And I don't want to know the new world either. So, lets get on with this and show that vampiric pedo we meant resistance!"

He checks the rest in the crowd. "Oi! Allie, Adrie! You guys coming?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 5 Dec 2008 - 3:14

Nope. Because the possibility of them re-appearing before in the new world is utterly slim--close to none when Haruhi wishes them all to vanish.
That's not the point. If the cyborgs stopped Haruhi from blowing up the universe, it would be a tactical game at the loss of the war.

Characters to win: Need to stop the authors from playing games with them.
Authors to win: Have fun with the characters.

The characters would like for them to end up in differing universes, separated, or simply vanish without existence because then the authors (us) can't do anything about it at that point... so they don't have to kill the authors to win, just stop them from writing.

OOC: To the Slater plan - That's just excessive, imo. Maybe he could do that, but such a character doesn't belong in an RPG unless all of the others can do similar things. Whilst it was a good (and very creative) idea, I would prefer some other way around it, personally.
It may seem that way, but Slater as a character is balanced by the fact that he just wants to have fun. If this were a mortal combat RPG, then no, he doesn't belong. That's why he's on our side instead of the character's.

-----------

Ok, so we're good with spawning to Wednesday. How we do it is another question.

=====================

Slater gently glides next to Haruhi, head down, wide, brim hat and trenchcoat flapping wildly in the wind, his arms and hands curling him in a fetus position. His eyes glow white, his mouth opens white, as does his fingertips. Soon, he is burning himself with light.

The glowing white slowly splits from his body and forms a glowing humanoid form that drifts in front of Haruhi. It walks and slowly takes shape.

"Haruhi, I'm here," Mikuru says, "He let me go."

Slater then turns to the slowly decentigrating SOS Dan. His arms outstretch and he holds it in place.

Mark's eyes widen. He rubs his head and looks around.

"Well..." Slater says under strain, "do your stuff goody boy!"

Mark shakes his head again and begins to meditate. Vinita holds his head up in her lap as Mark's spirit leaves his body. In a burst of speed, he moves all around the ship, removing the virus and restoring generators, undoing everything he did. The ship continued to drift towards the ground when Mark's finishing touch was prepare it for landing.

Slater wrecked Rome's international airport apart (as the avatars haven't made it there just yet) to make a clearing for the ship. It gently landed on the airfield and Slater sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by TTIO on Fri 5 Dec 2008 - 5:41

Panzer IV wrote:"Oi, Keetha! Get your ass over here and knick-knack on these Proton cores! We need make-shift Proton Packs on the double! We got a vamp to bust on the double!"

Keetha stuffs the remaining bullets and cartridges into her pockets and hurries over to Frederick and Muffin. She takes a look at the proton core and thinks for a bit.

Keetha: "Okay, so how are we going to do this?"

The Eagle

Alfred Tennyson - 1851
TTIO
CEO of Cheese Pie Inc.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatface on Fri 5 Dec 2008 - 7:08

OOC:
The proton cores are aboard the SOSdan and they aren't there yet

IC:
"You know what happen to the Ghostbusters when they 'cross the line'? Yeah, that. Boom. Although R.A. manufactured Proton Core is much more stable, I say it yields the blast of two-four
C4 charges."
"Equivalent to only a couple of C4s?? LAME!! I would have expected a blast yield at least two times the size of a nuke"

Muffin hammers her fist onto the metal interior of the dropshop/transport. She suddenly turns around and screams in Frederick's face.

"How many times to I have to say this!! He double nuked himself, lives in the sun and can travel in between dimensions!! This won't do jack shit against him!!"

Frederick chants the Hail Mary prayer
"Shut up!! Since when did you become religious?? God is right over there!!"

She jabs a finger at Haruhi. The blue gaints continue devastating the place, rocking the entire transport/dropship and reminding them of their inevitable doom. Muffin sighs and paces around. It is so freaking futile.

She parades around the transport/dropship, lifting her knees high and stomping her feet against the metallic floor while swinging her arms wildly about. She sings obnoxiously at the top of her lungs.

"WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!!! WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!"

Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 5 Dec 2008 - 13:56

The proton cores are aboard the SOSdan and they aren't there yet

Ah, light miscommunication.

The Proton Cores Frederick mention is on board the crashed transport. R.A. vehicles were driven using Proton Engines, thus Proton Cores became its main power unit.

The one on board the SOSdan Starship however, now that's a different case.

"Okay, so how are we going to do this?"

Frederick ponders. "Well, you've done this and that with the Ghostbuster's tools, right? Do you have a 'schematic' of somekind in your head on how to convert these to the Proton Packs? Some of the wiring and tubes needed were already available in the crash site so it should be fine..."

he sighs. "Otherwise, we'll make use of them as a very-very volatile hand grenade."

Frederick turns his attention to Muffin next. "Hey, I'm a Catholic--and a proud one. Respect other's religion! And no, we are not going to die!"

he thinks further. "That means Slater is not an entity of this world. He is in a way comparable to a very-very physical ghost as physical things cannot harm them. Which means the use of the Proton Pack--which generates an opposite energy towards spirits/ghosts and what not--could actually harm him. Don't push me to explain about Proton Cores since I believe that too is enough to damage him. Not sure of killing him though.

He sighs. "Also, you really shouldn't tink with the Proton Cores onboard starship. That thing yields enough force to obliterate New York and 10km further--that is still my own speculations. If that Starship explodes right above us right now, you can say it'll send a whole ton of debris raining upon our heads!"

Back to top Go down

Post by TTIO on Fri 5 Dec 2008 - 15:45

Panzer IV wrote:Frederick ponders. "Well, you've done this and that with the Ghostbuster's tools, right? Do you have a 'schematic' of somekind in your head on how to convert these to the Proton Packs? Some of the wiring and tubes needed were already available in the crash site so it should be fine..."

he sighs. "Otherwise, we'll make use of them as a very-very volatile hand grenade."

Keetha: "Oh, you wanted them as explosives... That's easy enough to do, even with my limited knowledge"

TTIO: "Cut the red wire! No, the other red one!"
Keetha rolls her eyes, sighing.
Keetha: "You realise there's only one red wire, right?
TTIO: "Uh... Yeah. I was just kidding... Yeah, that's it."

Panzer IV wrote:He sighs. "Also, you really shouldn't tink with the Proton Cores onboard starship. That thing yields enough force to obliterate New York and 10km further--that is still my own speculations. If that Starship explodes right above us right now, you can say it'll send a whole ton of debris raining upon our heads!"

Keetha: "So that means I can't mess around with it yet? Aw... I had my hammer ready and everything..."

The Eagle

Alfred Tennyson - 1851
TTIO
CEO of Cheese Pie Inc.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatface on Fri 5 Dec 2008 - 21:05

OOC:
Panzer IV wrote:

Ah, light miscommunication.

The Proton Cores Frederick mention is on board the crashed transport. R.A. vehicles were driven using Proton Engines, thus Proton Cores became its main power unit.
Frederick grins towards Muffin as he walk towards the prepared transport.
Riiiiggghttt... so the current transport is ok and they need it to get to the crashed transport & SOSdan?? Or is this the crashed trasnport?!?

as he boards the transport readying itself to head towards the now-capsizing SOSdan Acclamator-class Starship.
So I'm guessing this isn't the crashed transport. Then why is Keetha about the take the proton cores?

And I don't know if any of you noticed, but the SOSdan has already landed on an airport.

IC:

He sighs. "Also, you really shouldn't tink
with the Proton Cores onboard starship. That thing yields enough force
to obliterate New York and 10km further--that is still my own
speculations.
Muffin's eyes glisten, "Why didn't you say so ealier, dummy!!!"

She quicky hops into the pilot seat and jabs her finger on the big red button. The transport sharply lurches upwards as the anti-gravity kicks in, throwing occupants about.

"Hang on to your asses, yo!"

Muffin takes hold of the joystick and nudges it, causing the transport tilt dangerously forward. It isn't long before the nose of the transport hits the ground with a loud bang. The transport continues plowing through the dirt with its nose down and engines pointing towards the sky. At least it is heading in the right direction.

Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 6 Dec 2008 - 3:37

SOSdan has already landed on an airport.

How can it landed? It has capsized, remember? That thing's on the verge of...collapse and crashing down to Rome from orbit. If it isn't like that, why would Haruhi issued the 'abandon ship'/evacuate' orders?

Oh right...

Frederick struggles to stand from the crash. Now they're lost from the rest of the group somewhere in Rome and in dire need of transportation. That wouldn't help much with avatars around wrecking stuff.

"...great. Nice flying Muffin, but we need to get return to the bar" He points towards the distance. "Now we need a new transport...this is not good. The chances of us being found is...limited."

He search around. "How come out of all people I have to be stuck here with the rest of you..."

once again, he sighs. "I can't help wondering about our fate now..."

Last edited by Panzer IV on Sun 7 Dec 2008 - 6:18; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatface on Sat 6 Dec 2008 - 4:00

Colonel Marksman wrote:The ship continued to drift towards the ground when Mark's finishing touch was prepare it for landing.

Slater wrecked Rome's international airport apart (as the avatars haven't made it there just yet) to make a clearing for the ship. It gently landed on the airfield and Slater sighed.
Read

Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 6 Dec 2008 - 13:57

... I think my post was skipped. Puzzled Its back on the bottom of page 7.

Back to top Go down

Post by Probit Return on Sat 6 Dec 2008 - 22:50

OOC: Sorry about that, my internet went out. Here's a little post to get things caught up for me.

IC: Giving the chambers of her revolvers a spin, Allison finished loading her weapons with the silver rounds. "Ah revolvers, how I love you so," she purred as she gave the guns a spin around her fingers and slid them into their holsters.

Slipping a shoe off, she gazed at her foot for a moment. "If we don't cheer Haruhi up, and quick, we're going to be finished. Let's just hope that bloodsucker's plan works." She frowned for a moment. "That felt odd to say."

At Frederick's call for their attention, her head lifted up in his direction. "Coming," she responed. Turning her attention to her fellow Probit designed OCs, she calls out, "hurry your asses up. If you don't, you'll be left behind. Geez, you cyborgs are so slow."

Heeding her warning, Charlie, Nero, Adrianna, and Abigail (Who muttered a quiet "I'm not a cyborg") hurried up and followed after her. "Pst, Ner, what gives her the right to order us around? She can't honestly think she's better than us can she?"

"I heard that you idiot," Allison responded with a scowl.

Did you say "Nerd"?

Fission Mailed

"How could you not know?! That's... that's practically blasphemous! Say you're sorry! Apologize to the Funyarinpa! Goodness, you are such a rude woman..."
Probit Return
That One Guy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 7 Dec 2008 - 6:17

... I think my post was skipped. Its back on the bottom of page 7.

Ooh...! Right, right. I missed that one.

Gomen2^^;

Last time I check the latest post it follows to TTIO-san's post so I thought that's the next post. I'll edit my previous post then just so it could go with the flow.

ok then...

Kyon was...dumbfounded with the sudden appearance of Slater and Mikuru (dressed in her fleet uniform). For a moment he *almost* attempted to whack Slater out with a frying pan and torture him to death for harming (and touching, and sucking, and...yeah) Asahina.

But he held back the moment after realizing that Slater returns Mikuru.

Haruki sighs, glad that everything seems to return very-very slowly. Kyonko can't help but hug Haruki with relief...which she doesn't realize until moments later.

Haruhi, on the other hand, looks up to Mikuru and cried.

"Mikuru-chan...Mikuru-chan..." she hugs her with relief and cried.

The Koizumis eventually found the exit point and regains their power. "Now that Suzumiya's thought of the world returns, I guess we have our powers back. We'll leave this area soon. Kyon, now its up to you to make sure she believes it is all just a dream."

Kyon sighs before he says his usual line. "Yare yare..."

Meanwhile...

"Muffin, with this transport wrecked, how are we going to return to the bar once this is all over? We still need to find Slater and considering our situation we don't have much time!"

he sighs. "And I WANT a glass of Heineken right now~!!! Damn it everyone, into the ship. We'll find Slater and make sure he spit everything out!"

He thinks for awhile. "Actually, since we're all gonna' die anyway why not use Allison's revolver and play Russian roulette? A quick, painless death don't you think? Oh don't worry. I believe the authors can't touch us after that--we could always use the silver bullet at the authors instead!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatface on Sun 7 Dec 2008 - 7:23

Muffin screeches the transport to a shuddering halt, giving Probit's gang enough time to climb aboard.

"Muffin, with this transport wrecked, how are we
going to return to the bar once this is all over? We still need to find
Slater and considering our situation we don't have much time!"
"Wot wrecked?? This transport is fine, the nose just dented!!"

She turns her attention back to the control panel and is greeted by a glaring array of warning lights. Alarms blare.

"Shut up!!"

Muffin plays wack-a-mole on the alarms, punching out out each and everyone of them. Soon enough, the cockpit is turned into a tangled mess of sparks.

"Now where was I... oh yeh!"

Muffin engages the anti-gravity yet again. The transport creeks and groans but still manages to rise a couple of meters into the air. She jerks the joystick backwards, causing the transport to suddenly tilt upwards 90 degrees, pointing the transport's nose into the night sky. Anything that wasn't nailed down tumbles down the transport and out through the rear hatch.

Ignoring the fact that the rear hatch was still open and that some of the passengers were still not safely seated, Muffin continues fumbling over the controls and reaches for a button labeled 'emergency booster'.

The engines roar to life and the transport is sent shooting upwards into the sky like a missile. The metal structure creaks and groans as it reaches incredible speeds within a matter of seconds. The wind howls, sucking more and more of the ship's contents out through the open rear hatch. Muffin still fails to notice.

Last edited by Whatface on Sun 7 Dec 2008 - 8:44; edited 1 time in total

Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TTIO on Sun 7 Dec 2008 - 8:38

Probit Return wrote:Giving the chambers of her revolvers a spin, Allison finished loading her weapons with the silver rounds. "Ah revolvers, how I love you so," she purred as she gave the guns a spin around her fingers and slid them into their holsters.

Keetha: "Ooh... Revolver! I wanna look!"

Panzer IV wrote:He thinks for awhile. "Actually, since we're all gonna' die anyway why not use Allison's revolver and play Russian roulette? A quick, painless death don't you think? Oh don't worry. I believe the authors can't touch us after that--we could always use the silver bullet at the authors instead!"

Keetha: "Aw, but I suck at games of chance..."

Noticing that the rear hatch was still open, Keetha struggles over to it in an attempt to try and close it. She reaches out for the handle, but slips and starts to fall out of the transport...

Keetha: "AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! (again.)"

The Eagle

Alfred Tennyson - 1851
TTIO
CEO of Cheese Pie Inc.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 7 Dec 2008 - 22:04

OOT: Wait, wait I don't get it...

...so we arrived, and then fly off again?

Anyway, since most of us are clear for 'Hangover Two, Wednesday', lets try to find a way to get there. Convincing Haruhi that its all just a dream is good... Laughing

OT:

Kyon sighs, tapping Haruhi's shoulder and taking her attention away from the returned Mikuru. Haruhi faces her with excitement printed on her face and start to discuss almost anything she plans to do to her. "You know Haruhi, things are turning for the better."

"Its not over until we take part in something!!"

"I have to convince her this is all just a dream?? How the heck am I supposed to do that when she *somewhat* knew she pulled us here?"

Meanwhile:

Frederick struggles to keep his hold in the ship. "Who the heck let her drive?? Next time I am NOT allowing that brat to hold the control!!!"

he looks down towards the open hatch. He sighs. "Oh well, we're cyborgs right? Henrietta jumpped from a 3 story building so why not now?"

"Auf wiedersehen!"

...and he jumps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatface on Sun 7 Dec 2008 - 22:12

OOC:
They didn't arrive anywhere. When Muffin plowed the transport into the ground, that was only a couple of meters from the starting point. Right now, they're a few kilometers above the Earth.

Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatface on Sun 7 Dec 2008 - 23:00

Muffin turns around just in time to witness Keetha and Frederick tumble/jump out of the hatch.

"AWOL!!!"

Springing out of the pilot seat, she rips a very very long cable from the roof and quickly ties it to her leg. With the cable firmly secured around her, she jumps through the hatch after the two cyborgs.

But because of the odd angle of her jump, she leaps right into the engine. The exhaust scorches her entire back, but it also thrusts her downwards fast enough to reach Frederick.

With one big swipe, she manages to get hold of Frederick leg. Keetha tumbles through the air a few meters below, out of Muffin's reach. But maybe, just maybe, Frederick will be able to reach her.

"Keethhaa!!! Hurry up and grab onto Frederick!! This cable is running out of length!!"

Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 8 Dec 2008 - 12:14

Frederick can't help but feel the need to seriously slit Muffin's throat at this position for entirely risking the lives of everyone with her wild stunt. That act was prevented when the shuttle seems to collide with an unseen wall and dive straight down to Rome, in turn pulling Muffin, Frederick and Keetha (caught by Frederick on the way down), the German grabs hold of Muffin's collar.

"Did you forget something Muffin? WE'RE IN A CLOSED-SPACE!!" and shook her violently before *climbing* to the cockpit with the use of the Rope (and Muffin as a momentum)

"WHOEVER'S STILL INSIDE THE TRANSPORT PLEASE GET THAT THING BACK UP OR WE WILL ALL DIE!!" he slaps his forehead. "God I can't believe I ask her to come...Matthew should know about this."

Finally, after a hard *short* labor Frederick reached the cargo hold and then the cockpit.

Back to top Go down

Post by TTIO on Mon 8 Dec 2008 - 12:42

Keetha, having grabbed onto Frederick when the oppurtunity presented itself, allowed herself to be pulled up by him. Upon reaching the transport, she pretends to have climbed up herself after thanking him, and Muffin, for saving her.

Keetha: *jokingly* "Honestly Frederick. Can't you climb any faster? I was waiting for ages so that I could get up here..."

The Eagle

Alfred Tennyson - 1851
TTIO
CEO of Cheese Pie Inc.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatface on Mon 8 Dec 2008 - 20:37

Muffin clambers back aboard the the transport and snickers at Frederick's annoyance. The whole end-of-the-world scenario was making her lose her sanity again.

"Might as well have fun before we all die, yo!"

Since the transport was tilted downwards, Muffin simply lets herself slide down into the cockpit. Swiftly moving past Frederick, she slumps back onto the pilot seat.

"So then how are we supposed to get to the SOS danny if closed-space is in the way?"

Muffin eases back on the joystick, pulling the transport back up at a much more sensible rate.

Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 9 Dec 2008 - 1:45

Frederick walks behind Muffin and--drawing his Mauser out--slams the butt of his pistol on Muffin's head, knockng her unconcious. He feels its better that way rather than to hold his rage, despite the attention of the rest.

"What? Its better than losing our lives crashing down!"

...and takes over the control

"I reckon the SOS dan is still somewhere in the vicinity of Rome since this seems to be the only closed-space for now. It hasn't expand since. It should around..."

he glides the transport (in a very rough way) in search for the starship, passing avatars who constantly wreck things around them. The lights around the control were banged and damaged--Muffin immediately pops up in his head. "When I get back, I'll make sure I install Far Cry again and go on a rage..."

he turns to his passengers. "Tech-girl! Keetha, yeah, you! Get in the cockpit and help me sort this thing..."

meanwhile...

Kyon sighs. "Haruhi, have you ever had a dream?"

"A dream? Of course I have! Ugh, don't remind me..."

"Have you ever wished all this never happened? Or this is a dream?"

"Are you stupid? If this is a dream this is a very-very real dream!"

Kyon turns to the rest of those who stayed. His face reads: "No, don't push me to do that again! I am NOT doing the same thing I did back then!"

Back to top Go down

Post by TTIO on Tue 9 Dec 2008 - 12:31

Panzer IV wrote:he turns to his passengers. "Tech-girl! Keetha, yeah, you! Get in the cockpit and help me sort this thing..."

Somewhat annoyed at Frederick's reaction to Muffin, Keetha moves rather arrogantly towards him, as if to say If I didn't want to do this, you'd be screwed. Nevertheless, she controls her anger at Frederick's treatment of Muffin, and sets about helping him out...

The Eagle

Alfred Tennyson - 1851
TTIO
CEO of Cheese Pie Inc.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Probit Return on Tue 9 Dec 2008 - 17:24

Charlie frowned at the interaction between Frederick, Muffin, and Keetha. "How do any of you know how to pilot this thing? I can't even drive let alone pilot a friggin' ship!"

Did you say "Nerd"?

Fission Mailed

Probit Return
That One Guy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TTIO on Tue 9 Dec 2008 - 17:56

Keetha: "Muffin knows. At least she did before someone knocked her unconcious... But I could probably figure it out given time. Which we kinda don't have. Yeah."

The Eagle

Alfred Tennyson - 1851
TTIO
CEO of Cheese Pie Inc.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatface on Wed 10 Dec 2008 - 0:53

Meanwhile, Muffin is sprawled on the floor, busy trying to tie Frederick's shoelaces (or bootlaces) together. It took her a while to realize that he was piloting the transport.

She slowly creeps up behind Frederick. Then in one swift move, she reaches around the pilot chair and clasps her hands over Frederick's eyes, very very tightly.

"PEEKO BOO!!"

Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 10 Dec 2008 - 4:04

I don't know why my e-mail alerts stopped. This shuttle incidient is the funniest thing you guys ever wrote, but that might be because I have a general understanding of the characters now.

=========================

Slater waves his hands around, and brings the world around Haruhi in glittering waves like she were under the sea. He encourages her into a mezmerizing, gentle sleep. He bends sound so speech and noise drift away in a distant echo.

Unfortunately, his slight bending of reality tampers the ozone layer and jolts the shuttle to a sudden stop, slamming anyone forward. (e.g. Frederick makes a faceplant into the windshield or bumps his head hard, at the end of a domino effect followed by Muffin.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 10 Dec 2008 - 4:34

OOT:

Colo-sen, you do know that Slater could 'implant' a dream into Suzumiya's mind while she sleeps...right? She can even turn things around even when she sleeps...which is kinda' scary at some point.

Now that she's convinced its just a dream, we could move on to Hangover 2, Wednesday. Again, that is if everyone agrees.

Out of frustration and stress (and unnecessary pain and struggle), Frederick decided to abort the mission. From the windshield, he could clearly see the bar not too far ahead. He also felt the pleasure of crushing Muffin's hand with his head.

His feet fairs no different with both of his shoes tied together. After managing to hop out of the pilot seat (and noting how Muffin took over again), he immediately untie his boot, grab an available rocket pack (a replacement of the old Parachute; standard airborne gear for R.A. paratroopers), head to the open cargo door as the shuttle spins and stutters and...

"You know what? I don't think I care less about all this! You go and find Slater; if you crash the transport and die, don't come crying to me!" he points to one last rocket pack. "Whoever's hopping out of this mad ride I suggest you do it now before Muffin decides to use that thing as an improvised rocket weapon!"

...and he jumps out of frustration. The rocket boosters were switched on and he slowly hovers himself down to the ground. Lucky for him, the bar's not too far away.

after a momentary walk, Frederick grins as he watch the transport fly further away. He walks towards the bar...

meanwhile, Koizumi gladly tells the rest of them that the closed space is beginning to dwindle with Haruhi falling asleep. Many cheered for the prevention of 'Armageddon'. Kyon hugs the sleeping Haruhi...discreetly.

"Thank you...thank you..."

As part of his *little* revenge for pulling them into this chaos, Kyon whispers a word or two into Haruhi. She smiles in her sleep. He knew what was coming for them.

"I'm Panzer's mole after all..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum