Night Two, Tuesday

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Night Two, Tuesday

Post by TTIO on Mon 8 Dec 2008 - 12:42

Keetha, having grabbed onto Frederick when the oppurtunity presented itself, allowed herself to be pulled up by him. Upon reaching the transport, she pretends to have climbed up herself after thanking him, and Muffin, for saving her.

Keetha: *jokingly* "Honestly Frederick. Can't you climb any faster? I was waiting for ages so that I could get up here..."

TTIO
CEO of Cheese Pie Inc.

Forum Posts : 1111

Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatface on Mon 8 Dec 2008 - 20:37

Muffin clambers back aboard the the transport and snickers at Frederick's annoyance. The whole end-of-the-world scenario was making her lose her sanity again.

"Might as well have fun before we all die, yo!"

Since the transport was tilted downwards, Muffin simply lets herself slide down into the cockpit. Swiftly moving past Frederick, she slumps back onto the pilot seat.

"So then how are we supposed to get to the SOS danny if closed-space is in the way?"

Muffin eases back on the joystick, pulling the transport back up at a much more sensible rate.

Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Forum Posts : 879

Registration date : 2007-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 9 Dec 2008 - 1:45

Frederick walks behind Muffin and--drawing his Mauser out--slams the butt of his pistol on Muffin's head, knockng her unconcious. He feels its better that way rather than to hold his rage, despite the attention of the rest.

"What? Its better than losing our lives crashing down!"

...and takes over the control

"I reckon the SOS dan is still somewhere in the vicinity of Rome since this seems to be the only closed-space for now. It hasn't expand since. It should around..."

he glides the transport (in a very rough way) in search for the starship, passing avatars who constantly wreck things around them. The lights around the control were banged and damaged--Muffin immediately pops up in his head. "When I get back, I'll make sure I install Far Cry again and go on a rage..."

he turns to his passengers. "Tech-girl! Keetha, yeah, you! Get in the cockpit and help me sort this thing..."

meanwhile...

Kyon sighs. "Haruhi, have you ever had a dream?"

"A dream? Of course I have! Ugh, don't remind me..."

"Have you ever wished all this never happened? Or this is a dream?"

"Are you stupid? If this is a dream this is a very-very real dream!"

Kyon turns to the rest of those who stayed. His face reads: "No, don't push me to do that again! I am NOT doing the same thing I did back then!"

Back to top Go down

Post by TTIO on Tue 9 Dec 2008 - 12:31

Panzer IV wrote:he turns to his passengers. "Tech-girl! Keetha, yeah, you! Get in the cockpit and help me sort this thing..."

Somewhat annoyed at Frederick's reaction to Muffin, Keetha moves rather arrogantly towards him, as if to say If I didn't want to do this, you'd be screwed. Nevertheless, she controls her anger at Frederick's treatment of Muffin, and sets about helping him out...

TTIO
CEO of Cheese Pie Inc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Probit Return on Tue 9 Dec 2008 - 17:24

Charlie frowned at the interaction between Frederick, Muffin, and Keetha. "How do any of you know how to pilot this thing? I can't even drive let alone pilot a friggin' ship!"

Probit Return
That One Guy

Forum Posts : 653

Registration date : 2008-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by TTIO on Tue 9 Dec 2008 - 17:56

Keetha: "Muffin knows. At least she did before someone knocked her unconcious... But I could probably figure it out given time. Which we kinda don't have. Yeah."

TTIO
CEO of Cheese Pie Inc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatface on Wed 10 Dec 2008 - 0:53

Meanwhile, Muffin is sprawled on the floor, busy trying to tie Frederick's shoelaces (or bootlaces) together. It took her a while to realize that he was piloting the transport.

She slowly creeps up behind Frederick. Then in one swift move, she reaches around the pilot chair and clasps her hands over Frederick's eyes, very very tightly.

"PEEKO BOO!!"

Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 10 Dec 2008 - 4:04

I don't know why my e-mail alerts stopped. This shuttle incidient is the funniest thing you guys ever wrote, but that might be because I have a general understanding of the characters now.

=========================

Slater waves his hands around, and brings the world around Haruhi in glittering waves like she were under the sea. He encourages her into a mezmerizing, gentle sleep. He bends sound so speech and noise drift away in a distant echo.

Unfortunately, his slight bending of reality tampers the ozone layer and jolts the shuttle to a sudden stop, slamming anyone forward. (e.g. Frederick makes a faceplant into the windshield or bumps his head hard, at the end of a domino effect followed by Muffin.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 10 Dec 2008 - 4:34

OOT:

Colo-sen, you do know that Slater could 'implant' a dream into Suzumiya's mind while she sleeps...right? She can even turn things around even when she sleeps...which is kinda' scary at some point.

Now that she's convinced its just a dream, we could move on to Hangover 2, Wednesday. Again, that is if everyone agrees.

Out of frustration and stress (and unnecessary pain and struggle), Frederick decided to abort the mission. From the windshield, he could clearly see the bar not too far ahead. He also felt the pleasure of crushing Muffin's hand with his head.

His feet fairs no different with both of his shoes tied together. After managing to hop out of the pilot seat (and noting how Muffin took over again), he immediately untie his boot, grab an available rocket pack (a replacement of the old Parachute; standard airborne gear for R.A. paratroopers), head to the open cargo door as the shuttle spins and stutters and...

"You know what? I don't think I care less about all this! You go and find Slater; if you crash the transport and die, don't come crying to me!" he points to one last rocket pack. "Whoever's hopping out of this mad ride I suggest you do it now before Muffin decides to use that thing as an improvised rocket weapon!"

...and he jumps out of frustration. The rocket boosters were switched on and he slowly hovers himself down to the ground. Lucky for him, the bar's not too far away.

after a momentary walk, Frederick grins as he watch the transport fly further away. He walks towards the bar...

meanwhile, Koizumi gladly tells the rest of them that the closed space is beginning to dwindle with Haruhi falling asleep. Many cheered for the prevention of 'Armageddon'. Kyon hugs the sleeping Haruhi...discreetly.

"Thank you...thank you..."

As part of his *little* revenge for pulling them into this chaos, Kyon whispers a word or two into Haruhi. She smiles in her sleep. He knew what was coming for them.

"I'm Panzer's mole after all..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatface on Wed 10 Dec 2008 - 9:28

The spiraling transport dives straight for a building, but a quick barrel roll by Muffin prevents the collision. She breathes a sign of relief. Taking control again, she flies the transport back towards the bar. The damaged artificial gravity generator plus Muffin's violent flying meant that the transport's occupants were once again thrown about like ragdolls

"Keetha honey, be my co-pilot will ya?

Muffin indicates the seat beside her.

"See if you can get the weapon systems working. I'm pretty sure there's some retractable anti-personal blasters on the hull of this thing. I want them deployed the moment you find them!"

Muffin skims across the treetops and scans the area. Once she had found a certain individual, she hovers the transport, hops out of her seat and snatches the remaining jetpack.

after a momentary walk, Frederick grins as he watch the transport fly further away. He walks towards the bar...
KABOOOOOOMM!!!!

The the earth in front of Frederick literally explodes. Dirt and concrete chunks go blasting into the sky. The smoke settles a moment later. From the bits of debris strewn around, it is clear that the blast was caused by an exploding jetpack...

"Frederick H Koch!!!"

Hovering not far away was the scarred and battered transport. Standing on its ramp was the small figure of Muffin. She had somehow acquired a megaphone.

"This is the third time you have gone AWOL!! Return to your post, or you will be shot!!"

Still thinking that the world is about to end, she continues.

"Abandoning us like this is dishonorable! Yes, the world is going to end and we will all die! But we are soldiers Frederick!! Soldiers!! Might as well go down fighting!! A honorable death!! Do you really want to die as a drunktard?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Male

Fan of : Henrietta, Rico, Triela, Aurora

Original Characters : Muffin

Comments : Why can't I leave this blank?

Back to top Go down

Post by TTIO on Wed 10 Dec 2008 - 11:16

Keetha decides that it would probably be best to stay out of any argument between Frederick and Muffin, so she simply gets on with fixing the rest of the weapons. She quickly discovers that the transport is not whole...

Keetha: "Hey Muffin! Kinda missing some rather important pieces here. I need a 5mm screw, a washer, a 0.2mF capacitor and a...430kΩ resistor. Yeah, that sounds about right..."

OOC: Hehe, this is fun Very Happy

The Eagle

He clasps the crag with crooked hands;
Close to the sun in lonely lands,
Ring'd with the azure world, he stands.

The wrinkled sea beneath him crawls;
He watches from his mountain walls,
And like a thunderbolt he falls.

Alfred Tennyson - 1851
TTIO
CEO of Cheese Pie Inc.

Male

Fan of : Triela!

Original Characters : Keetha & Alcide

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 10 Dec 2008 - 16:38

Colo-sen, you do know that Slater could 'implant' a dream into Suzumiya's mind while she sleeps...right? She can even turn things around even when she sleeps...which is kinda' scary at some point.
... Oh. I was actually unsure.

Panzer IV wrote:Out of frustration and stress (and unnecessary pain and struggle), Frederick decided to abort the mission. From the windshield, he could clearly see the bar not too far ahead. He also felt the pleasure of crushing Muffin's hand with his head.

His feet fairs no different with both of his shoes tied together. After managing to hop out of the pilot seat (and noting how Muffin took over again), he immediately untie his boot, grab an available rocket pack (a replacement of the old Parachute; standard airborne gear for R.A. paratroopers), head to the open cargo door as the shuttle spins and stutters and...

"You know what? I don't think I care less about all this! You go and find Slater; if you crash the transport and die, don't come crying to me!" he points to one last rocket pack. "Whoever's hopping out of this mad ride I suggest you do it now before Muffin decides to use that thing as an improvised rocket weapon!"

...and he jumps out of frustration. The rocket boosters were switched on and he slowly hovers himself down to the ground. Lucky for him, the bar's not too far away.

meanwhile, Koizumi gladly tells the rest of them that the closed space is beginning to dwindle with Haruhi falling asleep. Many cheered for the prevention of 'Armageddon'. Kyon hugs the sleeping Haruhi...discreetly.

"Thank you...thank you..."

As part of his *little* revenge for pulling them into this chaos, Kyon whispers a word or two into Haruhi. She smiles in her sleep. He knew what was coming for them.

"I'm Panzer's mole after all..."

Was that before or after...

@Colonel Marksman wrote:Slater waves his hands around, and brings the world around Haruhi in glittering waves like she were under the sea. He encourages her into a mezmerizing, gentle sleep. He bends sound so speech and noise drift away in a distant echo.

Unfortunately, his slight bending of reality tampers the ozone layer and jolts the shuttle to a sudden stop, slamming anyone forward. (e.g. Frederick makes a faceplant into the windshield or bumps his head hard, at the end of a domino effect followed by Muffin.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatface on Wed 10 Dec 2008 - 20:37

It obviously happened after your post?

Last edited by Whatface on Thu 11 Dec 2008 - 9:29; edited 1 time in total

Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 10 Dec 2008 - 22:11

Was that before or after...

After. So we can expect to wrap this night soon.

Frederick looks up casually towards them. "Oh, and what are you going to do to me if I refuse...?"

He grins as he releases his jetpack "Remember, there's only one over there. I have one here! With a little over-charging this and here, this itself can be a little...deadly; say, an improvised AT Proton warhead! You know you'll regret yourself hovering that thing around here."

The engine of the jet pack burns. "So I say again, Auf wiedersehen!"

Upon releasing the jet pack, the improvised proton rocket flies towards the hovering transport in frightening speed. Muffin dodges in time but that was not what he was after. The jet pack explodes on the engine rear engine of the transport, leaving one engine available and causing the transport to twist violently. The rudder lifts the transport high up, as it twists up into the atmosphere further and further before spinning out of control to a different direction, away from Frederick and far from the bar.

"Bye bye~!"

This time, he walk into the bar with almost no resistance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatface on Thu 11 Dec 2008 - 9:58

"Traitorous scumbag!!!!!"

Muffin tumbles back in the transport, screaming and cussing all the way.

"Coward nazi!! He has no honor!! Next time I'll shoot to-"

The spinning intensifies and Muffin is thrown into the cockpit, where Keetha was still doing her thing.

"Gods damnit Keetha!! Do you need a kitchen sink as well??? My handler is not going to conveniently show up with a cardboard box of the stuff!"

The transport slowly goes into a roll and begins its deadly decent towards the Earth. The occupants are again madly thrown about the metal death trap. Pretty soon, the roof became the new floor.

"Stupid artificial gravity!!!"

Muffin reaches for a small knob that controlled the power of the artificial gravity. She turns the knob, in an attempt boost it power to prevent them from being thrown about. Unfortunately, she accidentally turns it up way above the safe limit and the artificial gravity goes off the scale.

The artificial gravity generator roars the life and the occupants are sent slamming back onto the deck. Muffin is pinned to the deck and unable to move an inch. The artificial gravity was now way too strong.

=================

Meanwhile, Matthew West is unable to find Muffin. He holds in his hands a cardboard box which contained a seemly random bunch of objects he had scavenged, including a 5mm screw, a washer, a 0.2mF capacitor and a 430kΩ resistor.

"Damn it. I'm too late".

He simply shrugs and walks off.

Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Probit Return on Fri 12 Dec 2008 - 1:51

Being thrown about by the chaos, Allison finally shouts out, "would all of you stop hitting me? It would be so much easier to hold myself upright if I could actually concentrate on stabilizing myself." Throughout the chaos, she had completely forgotten about a certain thought entering her head. One that involved a certain mole. One that would have come in handy in their war... if she had actually remembered it.

She groaned as the artificial gravity generator kicked on and slammed her onto the floor, along with several people onto her back. "Ugh," she groaned from the pressure, "do you cyborgs have to be so damned heavy?"

Reaching out with her mind, she tried to turn the generator off. "How the hell do you stop this thing?" she asked aggrivatedly.

Did you say "Nerd"?

Fission Mailed

"What do you mean 'What the hell is a Funyarinpa?' You mean... you don't know?"
"How the hell would I know?"
"How could you not know?! That's... that's practically blasphemous! Say you're sorry! Apologize to the Funyarinpa! Goodness, you are such a rude woman..."
Probit Return
That One Guy

Male

Forum Posts : 653

Fan of : Stuff

Original Characters : Adrianna, Nero, Abigail, and now Luca

Registration date : 2008-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by TTIO on Fri 12 Dec 2008 - 12:12

OOC:
@Whatface wrote:Meanwhile, Matthew West is unable to find Muffin. He holds in his hands a cardboard box which contained a seemly random bunch of objects he had scavenged, including a 5mm screw, a washer, a 0.2mF capacitor and a 430kΩ resistor.

You realise that capacitors and resistors are tiny, right? Razz

IC:

Keetha, fortunately having managed to remain near the control panel with wire cutters in hand, manages after some searching to find the wire controlling the artificial gravity. Also quite luckily, the current to it is supplied by several wires, (cutting just the one won't get rid of it completely).

Keetha: "Cutting the gravity in 3, 2-"

Keetha cuts one of the wires, reducing the gravity to a sensible level. She then grins at a prank well played...

The Eagle

Alfred Tennyson - 1851
TTIO
CEO of Cheese Pie Inc.

Male

Fan of : Triela!

Original Characters : Keetha & Alcide

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatface on Mon 15 Dec 2008 - 22:16

OOC:
@TTIO wrote:You realise that capacitors and resistors are tiny, right? Razz
Yeah, so?

Well, it looks like this thread is dead. Nothing anyone can do anyway, since the bucket of bolts transport is going to crash a few seconds later and kill everyone inside.

Last edited by Whatface on Tue 16 Dec 2008 - 6:45; edited 1 time in total

Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 16 Dec 2008 - 6:35

Gomen2! My internet's been dead for 5 days now. I installed Windows XP service Pack 3 and somehow killed my wireless net.

Once it gets online, I'll create a new thread and post Colo-sen's previous idea.

I say again, Hangover 2, Wednesday is a go.

...now I just need to figure a way how to turn my net back on. I'm doing this in an internet cafe.

Back to top Go down

Post by TTIO on Tue 16 Dec 2008 - 17:26

OOC: Similar thing happened to me, but a re-install caused it. I am writing this on Linux (which has been entirely unaffected by any of the many problems currently plauging Windows, though Wine doesn't like me right now...).
I quote a thread I made earlier. LINUX FTW!!! head bang

The Eagle

Alfred Tennyson - 1851
TTIO
CEO of Cheese Pie Inc.