A Villa near Fossacesia... (Rome RPG Thread Twelve)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A Villa near Fossacesia... (Rome RPG Thread Twelve)

Post by Piero on Sun 1 Feb 2009 - 3:11

Carita hesitated, her eyes flickering towards the pillow on the bed for a split second. She did actually have something she might want Triela's help with, but...

Not yet. I need to make sure I can trust her, Carita decided.

In truth, she wasn't sure she had the courage to ask the other girl for help on that issue, but for the time being at least she could justify her inaction logically. Smiling brightly, she shook her head.

"I'm fine, thanks. I can unpack my things on my own. Although I guess we need to figure out how we're going to share the dresser."

Piero

Forum Posts : 2617

Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Sun 1 Feb 2009 - 3:40

Triela pretended to have missed Carita's glance. So it's beneath her pillow... I should have guessed it. Henrietta does the exact same thing with her diary...

"You can have the dresser," she gently urged. "I can keep my clothes in my bag. You wouldn't want the smell of guns on your clothes like on mine."

She pulled her suit partly open to show her holstered SiG P230 SL, like how the cops and bodyguards did it, just to remind and reassure Carita that she was in good hands. Then she considered things and began pulling off her suit. The clothes Hilshire got her were... nice, but hot. A mobility boost was also good.

Taking off her coat revealed not only her SiG, but also her H&K P7M8. She found a chair to hang her coat on. "There we are..."

Sheo Darren

Forum Posts : 389

Registration date : 2008-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Sun 1 Feb 2009 - 3:49

Carita began to unpack her bag. It was of limited size, but there was still quite a bit of stuff in it due to the possibility that her stay could be long.

"I'll leave you the bottom half of the dresser," she suggested. "It's probably easier for you if you don't have to go through your bag every time you need to get something."

Piero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Sun 1 Feb 2009 - 4:00

"Thanks," Triela appreciated. "I'll put my clothes there, then."

But first things first. She opened her gun bag to draw out the wicked length that was her Winchester. After checking it, she propped the shotgun within easy reach of her side of the bed. It was fully loaded and had spare shells in the leather ammo belt.

The bayonet was still in the bag. She decided to leave it there and deal with her rifle now. That worthy slid beneath the bed with half a dozen magazine clips.

Done with her arsenal, she went to unpack her clothes from a separate bag.

(OOC: Edited with regards to my mistaking Triela's shotgun as a Remington instead of a Winchester.)

Last edited by Sheo Darren on Wed 4 Feb 2009 - 21:50; edited 1 time in total

Sheo Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Sun 1 Feb 2009 - 4:09

OOC: Triela's shotgun is a Winchester, not a Remington.

IC: Carita finished stocking her part of the dresser, picked up her now mostly empty bag, and made her way back towards the bed. As she approached however, her eyes caught site of Triela's Winchester, and an idea occured to her -perhaps an indirect way to approach her problem...

Placing her bag on the floor, she shifted direction and made her way over to her bodyguard's side of the bed, where she sat down next to the point where the shotgun had been propped up. Studying the weapon for a moment, she reached out and took hold of it with one hand, after which she picked it up and placed it across her lap.

"Triela," she enquired softly, "Can you teach me how to use this?"

Piero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Wed 4 Feb 2009 - 22:09

Triela had been tracking Carita out of the corner of her cybernetic eye throughout her unpacking. So when her principal reached for her primary weapon, she straightened up and approached her.

"Be careful with that," she scolded- lightly, since she didn't want to panic or unnerve Carita. Besides, her Winchester was safed, which minimized the risk of accidental firing. "Don't touch the trigger. That weapon is loaded and dangerous. I don't want you hurting yourself by accident."

Only then did she decide to answer Carita's request with a question of her own. "Why would you want me to teach you?" It seemed a slight regarding her professional capabilities.

Sheo Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Wed 4 Feb 2009 - 22:30

Carita laid the Winchester down on her lap.

"Well..."

She trailed off, uncertain as to how to proceed.

"I guess I'd feel a little safer if I knew how to protect myself," she said finally, her gaze lowered so that she was no longer looking Triela in the eye.

Piero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Wed 4 Feb 2009 - 22:41

Triela frowned prettily. There were few things more dangerous in her line of work than a nervous civilian with a gun. Her job was to guard Carita, not teach Carita how to use a gun. Hilshire would have a fit if she gave in.

But... Carita didn't seem nervous around guns. That made sense, since her father was a paratrooper, a hard man and intelligent with regards to threats against his family. Or not, since she was a girl, the only daughter and probably the apple of her father's eye, and thus sheltered. That meant-

"You have a gun on you, don't you?"

She posed it gently, like when she talked with a depressed Henrietta or an all-too-happy Rico regarding their handlers.

Sheo Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Wed 4 Feb 2009 - 22:56

Gentle tone notwithstanding, Carita still flinched violently when Triela posed her question, her eyes widening slightly. She seemed hesitant to answer, but in the end she nodded her head once, her eyes downcast once more.

Piero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Wed 4 Feb 2009 - 23:13

Triela let out a rather long sigh. It was a very lucky guess on her part. She'd rather have not it confirmed.

"And you chased me out the room to hide it." The cyborg aimed a weary gaze at Carita's pillow, where she guessed- probably correctly- Carita had hidden her gun. Then, remembering an old movie she'd caught the male handlers watching, she smiled.

"Planning to sleep with a gun beneath your pillow, like James Bond?" she teased. "I guess that makes me your Bond Girl."
Sheo Darren

Male

Fan of : Mami Tomoe

Original Characters : Rolito, Giuseppe, Elena; Julia, Peppina; Jess, Masakari

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Wed 4 Feb 2009 - 23:21

Triela's comment actually got a laugh and a small smile from Carita.

"You actually are kind of like a Bond girl," she commented.

Piero

Male

Fan of : Full Metal Panic, Macross Frontier, Mai-HiME

Original Characters : Diana and Piero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Wed 4 Feb 2009 - 23:30

"I guess I am," Triela chuckled. Humor, she had learned and seen, was very effective at relaxing principals. So she wagged a teasing finger at Carita. "But I hope that doesn't give you any idea at night when I'm fast asleep beside you- or even when I'm awake!"
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Wed 4 Feb 2009 - 23:39

Carita quickly placed a hand over her mouth, but the muffled sounds that made it through made it clear that she was trying -and failing- to keep from laughing.

"I'll try, but I'm used to having Victor sleep beside me at night," she noted when she had finally calmed down a little.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Wed 4 Feb 2009 - 23:58

Triela found herself grimacing for no reason she could really define. "I'm your bodyguard," she finally managed, somehow stopping herself from giggling, "Not a furry pillow! Lay even a finger on the slightest strand of my hair, and I'll wrestle you into the bed as punishment. And I'm very good at it," she mock-threatened. "I take down terrorists and my roommate just like that." A snap of her fingers followed by: "Soft rich girls are absolutely no match for me."
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Thu 5 Feb 2009 - 0:14

Carita looked a little offended, then her expression turned downcast.

"You're probably right," she agreed. "About the only thing I know how to do if a bad guy shows up is run really fast."

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Thu 5 Feb 2009 - 1:22

"That's plenty good," the somewhat deflated Triela reassured. "Choosing to run away from trouble shows you have good sense." Then, mentally kicking herself in the leg for the major indiscretion she was about to commit: "I'll teach you to use your gun-"

She paused to let Carita take in the good news, then added: "-but only if you promise me that you won't use it unless it's absolutely necessary. That you will stay out of combat.

"You're still a civilian," Triela reminded Carita. "Even if I teach you, you're not used to combat. I don't want you shooting me by accident." She winced teasingly, pretending to have been shot by a bullet. "That would hurt."
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Thu 5 Feb 2009 - 1:35

Carita grinned just a little.

"Yeah, I've been handling the thing a bit gingerly because I'm worried I'm going to shoot myself."

She reached over towards her pillow to retrieve the weapon she had brought.

"It's a Beretta, like the ones the Police and the Army use. They teach you how to use those, right?"

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Thu 5 Feb 2009 - 1:51

"Our weapons depend on our handler's taste," Triela revealed. "My pistols are from SiG Sauer and Heckler & Koch because Hilshire swears by them. But Beretta's a good company, too. It's your father's gun, by the way, right?" she asked. "That would make it a variant of the Model 92, I guess.

"Take it by the barrel," she instructed Carita as the girl reached for the weapon, "Not by the grip. So that you don't shoot me- or yourself."
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Thu 5 Feb 2009 - 1:59

Carita did as Triela instructed, revealing what was indeed, a Beretta 92 variant... specifically a Model 96 in .40 calibre with a fifteen round Mec Gar magazine, tritium inlaid three dot night sights, and a set of rather beefy wooden grip panels that were obviously intended for someone with hands much larger then Carita's were.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Thu 5 Feb 2009 - 2:29

Blond eyebrows went up at the sight of the "Beretta 92 variant". Triela grimaced openly. She took the proffered weapon for inspection that only served to detail her initial opinion.

"Ah... Carita... I don't think this pistol will suit you... the grip is huge, too big for your hands..."

She pulled on the slide to check the chamber, then pulled out the magazine clip to make sure of her impression. Forty cal? "And I think the cartridge might be too powerful for you to safely handle," she dourly commented. "You would only get hurt..."
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Thu 5 Feb 2009 - 2:34

Carita grimaced.

"Well, my dad is 6'4," she noted. "He has big hands."

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Wed 11 Feb 2009 - 0:19

Triela mentally envisioned the good Senator. Then she chuckled. She had instinctively used Hilshire as a comparison. It surprised her to realize that there were people out there bigger than her handler.

"Your dad is bigger than Hilshire," she wryly commented, buying herself time to think while she eyeballed the Beretta in her hands. "He'd probably stronger, too. Hilshire's guns are all 9mm. This is bigger. Much bigger."

Which raised anew the problem of arming Carita. This Beretta was off limits through its sheer size. As to Triela's own arsenal... her shotgun and assault rifle were even bigger and more powerful.

That left her pistols. Theoretically Carita could handle them, and theoretically Triela could lend out one of them. But that in turn made her feel... naked.

Hilshire had essentially been a cop. Cops always carried guns on them to feel better. And that mark of his personality and training showed in her.

Not to mention Hilshire himself had given her guns to her, making her very possessive and protective of them.

Yet Triela was also a very empathic person. And she felt a kind of... sister-like interest in Carita. Her principal was the kind of person who really needed protecting.

That decided Triela. If anyone had to bleed, it would be her, not Carita.

She tried to keep her smile bright as she said, "I don't think you can use this gun, Carita. Or my other guns." Triela gestured to her monster shotgun. I "And I didn't bring a spare pistol that I can lend you. My second pistol is a back-up in case things get hairy and I have to shoot while my primary pistol's empty. I can't give it to you. I'm sorry."
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Wed 11 Feb 2009 - 1:21

Carita sighed and lowered her head.

"It's alright. I probably wouldn't be able to shoot very well anyway. I just thought I'd feel a little safer if I had a gun, that's all."

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Wed 11 Feb 2009 - 1:41

"A gun is very dangerous if you don't know how to use it or take care of it," Triela gently chided. "Besides," and her smile got brighter- it had to; from here they could only go up, so to speak-, "You have me. And I happen to shoot very well. Not to mention I'll be closer to you than even Victor and Princess can ever dream of," she teased.
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Wed 11 Feb 2009 - 1:46

Carita grinned weakly.

"Thanks."

She stood up.

"Well, since we've got a bit of time, do you want me to show you around the place a little? I've been here a few times before."

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Wed 11 Feb 2009 - 1:52

"Why not?" It ought to make her feel better, Triela considered. And I'd like to plan things out so we have an emergency egress if things get hairy... "Let me just finish packing and changes clothes..."
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Wed 11 Feb 2009 - 2:05

Carita nodded.

"Yeah, I should probably finish up too."

She glanced at the Beretta she had taken and her expression fell a little.

"My dad is probably going to be really mad at me when he finds out I took that," she noted softly, as much to herself as to Triela.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Wed 11 Feb 2009 - 2:11

"He won't," Triela reassured her. "Not if he's anything like how I imagine him to be. Just explain your side of the story to him. I'm sure he'll understand.

"If you want, I'll go with you when you do talk with him. I'll even talk with him. I'm very good at talking down stuffy adults. You'll be off on a plea bargain in no time."
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Wed 11 Feb 2009 - 2:23

Carita sighed.

"Well, my dad actually is pretty nice... I kind of feel guilty for having taken this from him though. I'd hate to think he might end up in a situation where he might need it and not realise that it's not there."

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Wed 11 Feb 2009 - 2:46

"It's probably a spare gun he hid somewhere so that he'd never be caught off guard without a weapon. But don't worry. I'm sure he has other guns. And he also has very good bodyguards, remember?

"Now," Triela scolded, "Stop worrying yourself and me into dotage. Between Hilshire, you and my room mate, I'm surprised my hair hasn't gone gray on me. So how about we dress you up, hmm?"

And she smiled sneakily.
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Wed 11 Feb 2009 - 2:48

Carita blinked.

"Uh..." she replied uncertainly. She wasn't sure exactly what it was that Triela was planning...

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Wed 11 Feb 2009 - 3:04

Triela kept on smiling as she approached Carita. "Carita, I need your help. Remember my handler? Remember what a dour man he is? Let's put a smile on his face, shall we?"

If Carita would glance over at Triela's bag, she'd notice a blue dress that stood out from all the suits and pants. Oh, and a... Bear? Hamster? Some sort of stuffed toy that was heart-meltingly cute, covered in light brown fur and spots of darker brown.
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Wed 11 Feb 2009 - 3:07

Carita eyed Triela warily as the other girl approached, feeling a strong sense of dread and trepidation. There was something dangerous about this situation...

"What exactly do you have in mind?" she asked, her gaze turning suspicious.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Wed 11 Feb 2009 - 3:14

"Well," Triela snickered, "Seeing as we're the same size and how I have several spare suits..." And she eyed Carita from head to toe before bending her face over Carita's ear in a conspiratorial manner.

"I'll lend you one of my suits. We'll tie your hair up like mine." She indicated her twin tails. "Then I'll put on my dress-" Her hand gestured to her bag. "-and we essentially switch looks. What do you think?"
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Wed 11 Feb 2009 - 3:22

Carita giggled when she heard Triela's idea. She's been supicious of what the other girl was planning, but this actually sounded like fun.

"Well," she considered, "You're a few inches taller then me, and my hair is probably a little on the short side for this, but I'll give it a shot. It sounds like fun."

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Wed 11 Feb 2009 - 3:47

"Excellent," Triela approved of her new 'minion' in the manner Claes would pass favorable judgment upon an interesting read. She pulled her dress out of the bag. "Okay, I'll put this on now. You pick a set of clothes from mine that suit you best. Then we'll knock everyone off their feet."

Setting her change of clothes aside for the moment, she made sure to lock the door. She couldn't have Hilshire walking in on them while they were half undressed, brrr. It was sort of a recurring phobia of hers.

Though she did seem to remember Hilshire watching her dress up once upon a time...

Triela shuddered to the depths of her cyborg body. She shook her pretty head extra vigorously. No, it didn't happen. Never. It was the conditioning clouding her memories or something. Yes, had to be that.

Anyway, she quickly divested herself of her admittedly stuffy suit and smart shoes. With a small sigh of joy she slipped into the airy pleasantry of her dress and the sleek gloves that went with them. The ties around her twin tails she undid, letting her hair fall about her head like golden rainfall, as her feet slid into fancy yet functional sandals that didn't impair her footing or movement. The smaller of her pistols went into a tactical hip holsters that the dress' jiggling managed to hide. Her other weapon and clips had to settle for an expensive-looking purse that allowed for "fast action" like the ones the female Secret Service agents used when in casual.

Now I'm really a Bond Girl, she chuckled to herself.

If Carita was done, Triela would pose for her. "What do you think?" she asked, while looking over her new 'partner-in-crime'.

(OOC: Yes, it did happen. Watch the Claes-centric episode in the first season. Hilshire is standing in the doorway while Triela was dressing up.)
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Sun 15 Feb 2009 - 3:00

Carita glanced over at Triela as she tried to figure out the bit of ribbon that Triela generally wore at her collar. The smaller girl seemed to be fitting Triela's clothes decently well, though the pants were a little long for her and there was a rather visible difference in how the shirt wore on her. Seeing her bodyguard all gussied up, she smiled and made a thumbs up sign.

"Good enough that I'll bet even your brother will want you," she teased.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Sun 15 Feb 2009 - 3:20

While the pants could probably use a little folding and her shirt... strained a little to contain Carita's... charms, Triela was satisfied. And also a bit jealous, as she remembered the time she received modifications to her body that made her look... better. Not that Hilshire noticed her during then. At all.

That was why she blushed at Carita's tease. "H-Hilshire wouldn't want me," she protested. "I mean, not that way... if he ever did, I'd... I'd cap his knee, because that'd be so wrong... but he doesn't, so..."
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Sun 15 Feb 2009 - 3:31

Carita smirked. Rather visiblty, as a matter of fact.

She's definitely smitten with him.

"Do you mind giving me a little help with these ribbons?" she asked, referring to the ribbon that went under the collar as well as the ones that Triela wore in her hair.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Sun 15 Feb 2009 - 3:47

Triela grimaced when she realized that she had been had. Then she smiled. She's much calmer now. That's good. Now to make this last- and get revenge.

"You," she scolded, her cheeks still blushing. "Teasing me, and then asking a favor out of me... I'm not a servant, you know..."

She took the collar ribbon into her fingers. "Chin up," she ordered Carita, so she could adjust the tie.

Done there, she shifted her attention to Carita's hair, moving behind the dark-haired girl for this task. One gloved hand held a lock of hair in place for her other hand to tie up. Triela did both sides quickly and expertly, having plenty of practice with herself and Angelica.

"There. All done." There was a big mirror in the room. She steered Carita by the shoulders to face it. "You look very handsome."

Her smile deepened. "You know, my brother is the one who picked those clothes. To think you look good in them... maybe you'll be the one to bag his heart?"
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Sun 15 Feb 2009 - 4:02

Carita laughed softly as she looked at herself in a mirror. She looked decent overall, though the twin tails didn't work as well for her hair as they did for Triela's.

"I think I'm a little on the plain side compared to you," she replied.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Wed 18 Feb 2009 - 3:58

"No girl is really plain," Triela encouraged. "And I think that, given time, you'll grow into quite the looker."

She should grow her hair longer, I think... She smiled rather the sad smile, knowing she herself wouldn't grow, not with this body of hers.

"Besides, it's really troublesome, being easily noticed. How can I discreetly observe a perp when everyone else is eyeing me?" she chuckled.
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Thu 19 Feb 2009 - 18:35

Carita laughed.

"You do realise that a lot of girls would kill to have looks like yours, don't you? So don't complain. It won't get you any sympathy."

She grinned.

"Now, why don't we go surprise your brother?"

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Mon 23 Feb 2009 - 2:21

"I'm not complaining," Triela laughed. "And yes, let's go bug him."

She would lead Carita out the door, staying in front of her principal, still thinking of the mission despite the practical joke in the works.

"Hilshire?" she called out. "Where are you?"
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Tue 24 Feb 2009 - 0:08

At that point, Piero and Hillshire were just coming in after their check of the grounds.

"I think your charge is calling you," the former noted.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Thu 26 Feb 2009 - 7:45

"I noticed." Hilshire looked on the verge of grimacing. "She's up to something. I can tell."

"We're down here," he called back. "We just came back."

"Is it clear?"

"Yes."

"That's good! Oh, could you come to the stairs?"

"Is it important?"

"You could say that."

She really is up to something, Hilshire confirmed, giving Piero a glance that said I told you so. Still, he marched towards the stairs. "I'm coming," he grumbled.

Upstairs, Triela grinned. "Let's go here," she whispered to Carita as she steered towards the top of the stairs.
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Fri 27 Feb 2009 - 1:06

Piero smirked a little at Hillshire and followed along as the other handler made his way towards the stairs. He was interested in seeing just what Triela had in mind...

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Tue 3 Mar 2009 - 22:06

Triela positioned Carita to stand beside her, like an escort would, complete with arm in arm. "Here it goes..."

Downstairs and approaching, Hilshire guessed that Triela had brought her dress. The joke was old.

Girls... at least it would make her look normal, which might buy us an opportunity when trouble hits...

At the foot of the stairs, he looked up and... stared. Blinked. His right hand rose to rub at his eyes, but stopped, as he realized how silly the gesture was.

Triela was indeed in the dress. But...

"Miss Carita?" he fairly exclaimed.

Triela had made their principal wear one of her suits.

Hilshire belatedly realized that his jaw was hanging just a little. He hurried to close his mouth. But the damage had been done.

Triela's smile lit her golden brown face. "What do you think, Hilshire?" she fairly sang.

It was all Hilshire could do not to bury his face in his hand. This girl... she'll be the death of me...
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by KodokuRyuu on Wed 4 Mar 2009 - 4:05

Meanwhile, Bernardo and Diana were shopping in the local market place. Bernardo was in charge of bread and drinks - Diana wouldn't trust him with more than that.

"Let's see now." he said grinning to himself over his accomplishments. "Vino, check. Pane, check. Cyborg... uh oh. Where did she go?" he wondered half frowning, half pouting.
KodokuRyuu
Resident Translator

Male

Forum Posts : 1237

Fan of : Triela, Beatrice, Silvia

Original Characters : Hulkshire, Yu Aida, Berny & Bea

Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Fri 6 Mar 2009 - 1:22

Meanwhile, Diana was dealing with a butcher, selecting a set of choice meats for the meals she planned to cook. As she did so, a vague memory surfaced from the depths of her concious, one of those hazy memories of her old family that sometimes resurfaced, and her expression fell...

The butcher looked at her, taking note of her slightly melancholy expression.

"Is something wrong miss?" he asked. Diana immediately shook her head and smiled.

"No sir. Can I get four of the Chorizo sausages too?"

The man nodded.

"Sure, as long as you're able to carry all that..."

Diana raised her heavily laden basket above her head and grinned.

"I'll be fine!" she replied. The butcher shook his head as he looked at the girl's gangly looking frame.

"You're stronger then you look," he noted as he prepared to wrap the sausages Diana had selected.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by KodokuRyuu on Fri 6 Mar 2009 - 3:21

"Hmm, are you sure that's enough?" Bernardo suddenly appeared inquiring over her shoulder. "Maybe you should double it."
KodokuRyuu
Resident Translator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Fri 6 Mar 2009 - 23:19

Diana shook her head.

"It's more then enough to make a lunch out of. I'll be chopping them up to use in a sauce anyway."

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by KodokuRyuu on Sat 7 Mar 2009 - 0:59

Bernardo pouted as his stomach growled. "Well, what do we have left to get?" he asked.
KodokuRyuu
Resident Translator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Sat 7 Mar 2009 - 1:19

Diana shrugged.

"This is it for now," she replied, as she once again held up the extremely heavy basket with ease.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by KodokuRyuu on Sat 7 Mar 2009 - 1:36

"Well, let's head back then - I'm starved!" Bernardo exclaimed, already heading back towards Piero's BMW.

Back at the house, Beatrice found a supprising scene at the top of the stair. "I don't get it." she said quietly to no one in particular. She shruged and walked past them and down the stairs.

Bernardo, meanwhile, was happily cruising back toward the safehouse in his peppy lowner. Perhaps at speeds that Piero might consider unreasonable or at the very least appeared to be giving his passenger some slight discomfort.
KodokuRyuu
Resident Translator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Sat 7 Mar 2009 - 1:43

In the white BMW's passenger seat, Diana tensed up as Bernardo drove the high performance vehicle back towards the Villa at high speed.

"Um, sir, aren't we going a little fast?" she asked nervously.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by KodokuRyuu on Sat 7 Mar 2009 - 1:48

"Don't you worry, little sister. I'm an expert at thi- whoa!!" Bernardo barely made an unexpected, tight curve. "See, any other driver wouldn't have made that one!" he said, laughing nervously while decelerating.
KodokuRyuu
Resident Translator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Mon 9 Mar 2009 - 0:59

Back at the villa, Hilshire squared his shoulders and said, "Are you done?"

"Yes," Triela answered seriously. "The second floor is secure." Then she winked at Carita. "Will you escort me down the stairs?" What with their arms interlocked and all.
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by KodokuRyuu on Mon 9 Mar 2009 - 1:26

Beatrice, meanwhile, satisfied that the house was secure, fetched her baggage from the car and walked back towards the house.
KodokuRyuu
Resident Translator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum