OC Dorm Rooms

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: OC Dorm Rooms

Post by dragonfire238 on Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 3:52

EverFrost wrote:"Shouldnt exist? Tell that to the man who gave it to me.....erm......Johnson." She looked at the manual for the weapon. "Published....May 23, 2550....Misriah Armory, New Dallas, Mars."
"Abigail hands the rifle back to Tara while her mouth forms a half smirk "did you say johnson as in sergeant major johnson, and I told you it shouldnt exist that manual has been post dated... way post dated" she then walks to her desk and pulls the pamphlet from her halo reach game case and shows her roommate the page that has the DMR on it.

dragonfire238

Forum Posts : 85

Registration date : 2012-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by M240B on Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 4:02

"Huh." She looked at the page. "Yeah, Sgt Major Avery Johnson, what about him." She picked up the rifle and looked at it some more. "7.62x51mm, ammo shouldnt be hard to find."

M240B

Forum Posts : 217

Registration date : 2012-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfire238 on Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 4:14

EverFrost wrote:"Huh." She looked at the page. "Yeah, Sgt Major Avery Johnson, what about him." She picked up the rifle and looked at it some more. "7.62x51mm, ammo shouldnt be hard to find."
Abigail takes a deep breath to calm herself "well for one he is supposed to be a supporting character for a fiction based video game series called Halo; and two yes 7.62x51 is easy to find you can usually pick up a few boxes of it from the armory."

dragonfire238

Back to top Go down

Post by M240B on Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 4:25

"Lemme guess, this gun came from that game?"

M240B

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfire238 on Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 4:36

EverFrost wrote:"Lemme guess, this gun came from that game?"
Abigail nods her head a bunch of times "yea and you have no idea what some people would do just to be able to touch that gun, let alone shoot it or even own it like you do now" she then goes to the bunk beds and reaches underneath to grab her game console, which she then hooks up to the Television set

dragonfire238

Back to top Go down

Post by M240B on Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 4:40

"Lemme guess, youre gonna play?" She smirked. "I'll let you try it tomorrow, keep it down though, I'm gonna go to bed."

M240B

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfire238 on Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 4:48

EverFrost wrote:"Lemme guess, youre gonna play?" She smirked. "I'll let you try it tomorrow, keep it down though, I'm gonna go to bed."
abigail smiles as she turns the volume to its lowest setting, her enhanced hearing picks up the sounds anyway "you know it i wanna get a refresher on the system and see if it performs just like in the game, see you in the morning"

dragonfire238

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 6:19

@dragonfire238 wrote:
EverFrost wrote:"Huh." She looked at the page. "Yeah, Sgt Major Avery Johnson, what about him." She picked up the rifle and looked at it some more. "7.62x51mm, ammo shouldnt be hard to find."
Abigail takes a deep breath to calm herself "well for one he is supposed to be a supporting character for a fiction based video game series called Halo; and two yes 7.62x51 is easy to find you can usually pick up a few boxes of it from the armory."

You know, I'm a little confused by this. Both the DMR and the Assault Rifle fire the same round, yet 7-8 rounds from the DMR does equal damage to 32 rounds from the AR. I may not know much about guns, but I'm pretty sure that sort of ratio ain't possible.

Three Dog

Forum Posts : 1243

Registration date : 2012-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurosaka "Ery" Erika on Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 7:21

well, the bullet made sometime specified for some rifle you know....such as .50 cal ordinary round,.50 cal sniper round...

Ferro: Yuki, what round you picked from the armory?
Yuki: this...*showing Ferro her 20mm round*

Kurosaka "Ery" Erika

Forum Posts : 1169

Registration date : 2012-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 7:40

KuroNeko wrote:well, the bullet made sometime specified for some rifle you know....such as .50 cal ordinary round,.50 cal sniper round...

Ferro: Yuki, what round you picked from the armory?
Yuki: this...*showing Ferro her 20mm round*

Yeah, but both weapons use the 7.62x51mm NATO, so how could the difference in stopping power be so great? Wait... I just realised I'm looking for logic in Halo, a series I could spend hours bitching about... seriously, it makes as much sense as a man with a lisp muttering into a pillow in Latin.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Audacter calumniare, semper aliquid haeret
slander boldly, something always sticks
Three Dog

Male

Forum Posts : 1243

Fan of : everyone but the man of many names: Jose/Guiseppe/Josef (And the comic space opera Scholck Mercenary)

Original Characters : Yes, and there are a lot (around 25-ish I think)

Comments : 42: Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of the reverse entropy.

Registration date : 2012-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post by M240B on Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 11:04

People, people, chill. The gun in here is a dressed up KelTec RFB i had seen last night. I figured that since its from existing tech, I could use it. I'll take it down if needed.

Ergo ego spiro existo
M240B

Female

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Tara Stahl/Andrea Walker. Claire Lambert/James Hannaford. Isabella Inserra/Carolina Cross.

Comments : Nothing much to know about me.

Back to top Go down

Post by M240B on Wed 26 Sep 2012 - 14:43

Tara sat at her desk, adjusting the sights on her SCAR-L and drinking some cherry coke. She had her custom Beats headphones around her neck, which were currently playing Paradise Circus by Massive Attack.

Ergo ego spiro existo
M240B

Female

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Tara Stahl/Andrea Walker. Claire Lambert/James Hannaford. Isabella Inserra/Carolina Cross.

Comments : Nothing much to know about me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum