OC's leadership ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OC's leadership ?

Post by emperor on Sat 29 Nov 2008 - 11:57

How much your OC show others as a leader?

Both in the field and normal situation?

If it is max 20 point for Leadership's point. How many point your OC will get?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://on.fb.me/9tuZOK Facebook Page for Cyborg Central : Gunslinger Girl Forum cheers
emperor

Male

Forum Posts : 1637

Fan of : Henrietta,Black Lagoon,Jormungund

Original Characters : Rosetta,Devil baby

Comments : Be creative,baby!!

Registration date : 2007-09-09
Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Re: OC's leadership ?

Post by Kiskaloo on Sat 29 Nov 2008 - 13:41

Kara was the lead of the Geneva mission in "Yume no Kakera", directing Henrietta, Claes and a Russian agent (non-cybernetic) without direct supervision by the three handlers (who were in another building in radio contact). I don't know how many "points" that is, but Director Lorenzo was pleased. *shrug*

Michele is a reserve Lieutenant Colonel in the Air Force. He's used to both giving and following orders.

Last edited by Kiskaloo on Sat 29 Nov 2008 - 21:51; edited 1 time in total
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10901

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring on Sat 29 Nov 2008 - 13:52

Laine would probably score a 10. Leading isn't really her style, but probably could if absolutely necessary. She's kinda "point her in the right direction, set her loose."

You know, the old "Don't call me Sir, I work for living" line. Most often, it'd probably just be her leading by example.

On the flip side, I'm not sure how well she'd listen to orders anyways outside her handler. More of a solo act than ensemble player.

"Do you know what Jesus said in John chapter 5? Don't bring me any trouble, bitch." - Eda, Black Lagoon
"Anybody can be cool...but awesome takes practice." - Lorraine Peterson
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Forum Posts : 1380

Fan of : being awesome

Original Characters : L is for Laine

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Sat 29 Nov 2008 - 15:43

Hmmm

Diana: Once she got her tactics under the belt, she could probably lead if necessary, though I don't view her as a particularly forceful personality, so I don't think she'd tend to default to a leadership role. Maybe with a few of the other girls who also aren't very leaderly, but aside from that...

Alessia: Well, she sort of views herself as a big sister to a lot of the (seemingly) younger girls, so she could probably take charge if necessary. Not sure she'd necessarily be the best choice to lead a group though.

Sabina: Well, she's alert, cunning, intelligent, and fairly independent. I suppose when paired with someone like Diana (or Rosetta, whom has a surprising attachment to her) she would likely take the lead role. On the other hand, this is also a girl who is a former street kid and who I've described as being sort of untamed and needing a fine touch to keep in check...

Felisa: Being more experienced then the proceeding three, and also someone who likes to help others, she does have a strong leadership role. She's not as much of a leader as Triela, but she's definitely got a leader aspect to her character.

Rosetta -She's pretty timid. She'd probably follow rather then lead, assuming she's even comfortable enough with whoever she's working with to deal with them.

Second Gens:

Rosalia: Well, she operates independently, but she's intelligent, capable, and not a meek personality. Certainly when she ended up being paired up with Marisa she tended to be the one doing the leading.

Marisa: Not an overly forceful personality. Might potentially take a leadership role with some of the girls, but the fact that she ended up letting Rosalia be the one in control when they operated together should say something.

Piero

Male

Forum Posts : 2617

Fan of : Full Metal Panic, Macross Frontier, Mai-HiME

Original Characters : Diana and Piero

Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Sat 29 Nov 2008 - 19:33

Both Fernando and Rachel follow the addage of, "Lead, Follow or Get Out Of My Way!"
Furthermore Rachel will only follow Fernando's lead- hooray for mental rewrite screw ups!

For example, in the airport mission, in Solution's Resolution, Fernando was ordered to take Claes and Rachel back to the compound. Instead he turns around when he hears a call for reinforcement and heads into battle despite Claes & Ferro's orders of going back to the compound. He sends Rachel through the back entrance while he jumps into the forray of gun battle head on- to both save the day.

Fernando seems to take charge of any situation, because he is more of a loner than a pack member. When he, Hillshire and Ernesto were in the store when it got robbed, Fernando wanted to put a good scare into the robbers. Instead, Ernesto blew them away. That sort of pissed off Fernando.

So as for leadership- Since Fernando already leads his own intelligence team back in the CIA (temporarily transfered to the SWA to oversee his SWA activities - he so hates JAFOs...), I would give him a high 15 - 18. The rest is on him. Rachel gets a 12 as cyborgs tend to follow their handlers' orders and not each other.

In everyday living, Fernando just wants to be left alone. But in the world of the SWA, he does not get to be left alone...
Rachel would prefer to be on his lap, with her ear pressed to his chest listening to his heart beating and her arms around him. She wont get many of those days in the SWA either...

If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 on Sat 29 Nov 2008 - 19:55

Thomas: He is a natural born leader when it comes to military situations. In a social situation, he is dense and mostly relies on Sora or someone else to give him input on how he should react.

Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Forum Posts : 1950

Fan of : All the SWA girls, Even the adult ones ^_^

Original Characters : Thomas & Sora Dutch

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Sat 29 Nov 2008 - 20:13

Aharon's the Triela of Childville. He's the first of their cyborgs, and has tons of field experience. The boy's a no-brainer choice for pack leader, and plays the role very solidly.

Liesel has a solid grasp of tactics and a fair amount of time out on operations. On the occasions that she was tasked with marshalling the younger, greener SWA girls, she performed admirably, providing a good example and earning their admiration. Most of the time, however, she's content with playing an advisory role to those in charge (i.e. Triela).

Meir hasn't really been given the opportunity for leadership, given Aharon's dominance. He might, somewhere down the road, but it remains to be seen how effective he'd be at it. At present, he's little more than a good team player and all-round buddy to all.

There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel like it.
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5718

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Sat 29 Nov 2008 - 21:10

Guinevere's score in this regard would be pretty low. She's a very independent thinker and worker... and therefore has trouble relying on people. Following orders unquestioningly is something she has trouble with when said orders come from anyone other than her handler (in combat situations, anyway. She has trouble treating training like actual combat)... So in the adage "Lead, follow, or get out of the way", she's the 'get out of the way' type.
-Get out of the way, find a good vantage point, make and execute a plan to complete the mission while accounting for the presence of friendlies.

Orazio. Trained leader, experienced noncommissioned officer, has a good grasp of human nature, a fair amount of empathy for people... but he doesn't like leading. Not one bit. I'd put him at above average, but with a penchant for passing it off before the fact.

Moderatio est figmentum.
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Forum Posts : 2628

Fan of : At home- Claes. Abroad- Rico.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 30 Nov 2008 - 5:17

Frederick was drilled by Koch in the ways of a Bundeswehr infantryman. Although he excels in single/lone combat missions, he prefers to go with a group to tackle something rather than going alone head on.

From his training, Frederick's a more 'Marine-like' kind of leadership. He's the type who 'don't leave a man behind' sort of thing and would commonly attempt to develop a sort of connection/attachment to those whom he lead. He's a little stubborn on some cases, but will listen to suggestions from others on how to proceed.

Ah, and if he notices that someone is missing, he will--single-handedly or not--return to retrieve that individual.

In short, reckless to an extent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 30 Nov 2008 - 12:42

@Nachtsider wrote:Most of the time, however, she's content with playing an advisory role to those in charge (i.e. Triela).
WHAT! Listen Nacht, this is the second time I’ve had to call you on one of your OC‘s. You better start getting your act together or I’m going to have to find someone else to needle. Jeeze!

Anyway, Britney’s leadership role is probably the single most important - she’s the Girls fashion trend setter. We all know how tween girls are and how important it is for them to keep up with the Joneses. Well, Britney is the Joneses, and you can bet if she’s wearing it today, the other girls are going to be wanting to wear it tomorrow.

Even Liesel.

That’s right Nacht, and you can’t say a word seeing as the two of you are now official members of the B&B universe. BWA HA HA HA!

Ahem, sorry. I got a little carried away there…

Last edited by Danjo3 on Mon 1 Dec 2008 - 5:31; edited 1 time in total

“I don’t hate him specifically, it’s the rest of you selfish adults I hold a grudge against.”
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Forum Posts : 2609

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 on Sun 30 Nov 2008 - 14:42

@Danjo3 wrote:
@Nachtsider wrote:Most of the time, however, she's content with playing an advisory role to those in charge (i.e. Triela).
WHAT! Listen Nacht, this is the second time I’ve had to call you on one of your OC‘s. You better start getting your act together or I’m going to have to find someone else to needle. Jeeze!

Anyway, Britney’s leadership role is probably the single most important - she’s the Girls fashion trend setter. We all know how tween girls are and how important it is for them to keep up with the Joneses. Well, Britney is the Joneses, and you can bet if she’s wearing it today, the other girls are going to be wanting to wear it tomorrow.

Even Leslie.

That’s right Nacht, and you can’t say a word seeing as the two of you are now official members of the B&B universe. BWA HA HA HA!

Ahem, sorry. I got a little carried away there…

Errmmm... Should I get a quarantine suit ready? or is this just a controlled burst?

Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 30 Nov 2008 - 14:57

@Tommygunner70 wrote:Errmmm... Should I get a quarantine suit ready? or is this just a controlled burst?
Only a chosen few (Nacht and Liesel being among them) are selected to join the B&B universe. All others, can only hope.

Last edited by Danjo3 on Mon 1 Dec 2008 - 5:32; edited 1 time in total

“I don’t hate him specifically, it’s the rest of you selfish adults I hold a grudge against.”
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 on Sun 30 Nov 2008 - 19:05

@Danjo3 wrote:
@Tommygunner70 wrote:Errmmm... Should I get a quarantine suit ready? or is this just a controlled burst?
Only a chosen few (Nacht and Leslie being among them) are selected to join the B&B universe. All others, can only hope.

sweat Me Dutch, me no understand... sweat

I was actually referring to me putting on a quarantine suit against you. because your reply seemed like a total random outburst.

and what is this 'B&B Universe' you speak of?

To me, it seems more like you openly declared that you hate Nacht and his OC. but this is just my current interpretation, but I'd like to know what this 'B&B Universe' means because I have never heard of anything like that.

Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor on Sun 30 Nov 2008 - 20:36

B&B universe is Danjo's Biff & Britney universe which he created them as his fanfiction.

Good

http://on.fb.me/9tuZOK Facebook Page for Cyborg Central : Gunslinger Girl Forum cheers
emperor

Male

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatface on Sun 30 Nov 2008 - 21:23

@Tommygunner70 wrote:and what is this 'B&B Universe' you speak of?
Are you serious? Even I know what that is

Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Male

Forum Posts : 879

Fan of : Henrietta, Rico, Triela, Aurora

Original Characters : Muffin

Comments : Why can't I leave this blank?

Registration date : 2007-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 on Sun 30 Nov 2008 - 21:29

@emperor wrote:B&B universe is Danjo's Biff & Britney universe which he created them as his fanfiction.

Good

I see.

Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Mon 1 Dec 2008 - 0:53

@Tommygunner70 wrote:To me, it seems more like you openly declared that you hate Nacht and his OC.
Nacht and his OC Liesel recently made an appearance in my last story (with his permission, of course) and I was just poking a little fun at him. There’s no hate involved here. Far from it.

Last edited by Danjo3 on Mon 1 Dec 2008 - 5:34; edited 1 time in total

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 on Mon 1 Dec 2008 - 0:56

@Danjo3 wrote:
@Tommygunner70 wrote:To me, it seems more like you openly declared that you hate Nacht and his OC.
Nacht and his OC Leslie recently made an appearance in my last story (with his permission, of course) and I was just poking a little fun at him. There’s no hate involved here. Far from it.

Oh... Some one call the news paper!

Danjo- our OC hater- does like some OC's.

just kidding.

Link to reliant chapter please?

Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Mon 1 Dec 2008 - 1:26

"Leslie". Heh.

There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel like it.
Nachtsider

Male

Forum Posts : 5718

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Mon 1 Dec 2008 - 1:36

@Tommygunner70 wrote:Link to reliant chapter please?
Just stroll on over to the Biff & Britney section of the Library. Very Happy

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Mon 1 Dec 2008 - 1:50

Oops! Sorry about that - Liesel Embarassed

EDIT: I also screwed it up in my story. I’ve remedied it.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 on Mon 1 Dec 2008 - 13:21

@Danjo3 wrote:
@Tommygunner70 wrote:Link to reliant chapter please?
Just stroll on over to the Biff & Britney section of the Library. Very Happy

Read the Intermission, and loved every word of it.

I'll add the actual story on there to my 'To read' list.

Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Mon 1 Dec 2008 - 16:00

Alpha could probably lead a well trained contingent to victory, the thing is he doesn't want to.

Interview Time

Interviewer: With the length of time you've been in the business; most contractor's usually gather a few quality personnel and start their own firms. Will you be doing this any time soon?

Alpha: Hell, no!

I: May I ask why?

A: Because it's just like being a squad leader. Being a squad leader means you take responsibility for not only the missions success, but also for the stupid shit that other people do because they think their idea's aren't stupid when everyone is yelling at them, "Don't be stupid!"

I: May I have an example?

A: Gladly, when I was still with the Chrysalis Foundation, my partner and I were tasked with leading a small battalion into a farm that was a known pharmacy. Our objectives were to overwhelm the opposition before they could arm themselves and bring them in for questioning.

I: And who made up this battalion?

A: A few members of the Italian army, mostly Carabinieri, and a SISDE watchman who made sure, or at least tried to, that they listened to us as squad leaders.

I: I see, go on.

A: Well we're coming up on the farm and one of my squad members decides it would be a good idea to take position inside a chicken coup. I tried and order him to stay with the group, but taking orders from a kid? Oh no, he's not having it. So he manages to fit his fat ass inside this chicken coup, the chicken's are making all kinds of noise. The SISDE watchman is trying to order him out of there. Then, disaster strikes as no less than four floodlights turn on revealing half of our contingent and a bunch of Italian rednecks, Italian's do have rednecks don't they? Never mind, all these armed peoples come out and me and 'Omi say over our coms, "Oh, fuck!" Let's just say most of us made it back and the team fuckup never made it out of that chicken coup.

I: And what was the aftermatch of all this?

A: You know who got blamed for the fuckup? Me! Since it was my team member who fucked up and I should've kept better control and all that bull. So in short, that is why I work as support, recon, or alone. Well, if it's a team of say about two to four, maybe. But that's a big maybe.

The Power of Claes Compels You!!!
boomer_gonz

Male

Forum Posts : 2561

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 on Mon 1 Dec 2008 - 18:10

Nice one Boomer.

Say, we should do OC Interviews just for the hell of it.

To make them more interesting, we could sit in the chat, and some one would interview said OC.

As example: I would be the interviewer, while Boomer replies as Alpha would. Or in Vice Versa, Boomer would be interviewing me as one of my OC's.

that will make it more interesting all around Razz

Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Tue 2 Dec 2008 - 1:39

You know, that's not a bad idea.

It'll also help others get a better grasp on the OC's of others as well.

The Power of Claes Compels You!!!
boomer_gonz

Male

Forum Posts : 2561

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor on Tue 2 Dec 2008 - 6:21

Interviewing as OC,it's the nice idea,Tommy!

So,if you had done it , please let we know,can you?

Smile

emperor

Male

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by TTIO on Tue 2 Dec 2008 - 17:03

Good idea Very Happy

If we do it though, we'll probably want to set a time so that a reasonable amount of people can join in...

The Eagle

He clasps the crag with crooked hands;
Close to the sun in lonely lands,
Ring'd with the azure world, he stands.

The wrinkled sea beneath him crawls;
He watches from his mountain walls,
And like a thunderbolt he falls.

Alfred Tennyson - 1851
TTIO
CEO of Cheese Pie Inc.

Male

Forum Posts : 1111

Fan of : Triela!

Original Characters : Keetha & Alcide

Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 on Tue 2 Dec 2008 - 20:38

Sure, we got the Chatbox in which we can do it.

However, I'd suggest we use something a bit faster, Like IRC for example.
The chatbox on the site is good, sadly, there is a delay there, not to mention the damn delay is 2 seconds or so.

And believe me, a lot can happen within a second.

Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TTIO on Wed 3 Dec 2008 - 16:31

True, but I doubt there's a client that everyone has, except perhaps for MSN (which I and a lot of people I know besides me keep for people I know in person only)...

The Eagle

He clasps the crag with crooked hands;
Close to the sun in lonely lands,
Ring'd with the azure world, he stands.

The wrinkled sea beneath him crawls;
He watches from his mountain walls,
And like a thunderbolt he falls.

Alfred Tennyson - 1851
TTIO
CEO of Cheese Pie Inc.

Male

Forum Posts : 1111

Fan of : Triela!

Original Characters : Keetha & Alcide

Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Angiegarde on Sat 6 Dec 2008 - 0:13

Regarding leadership ability, my two OC junior operatives would say this....

Clarissa: I don't have the desire, patience OR wisdom to make a good leader. That's best left for someone with a wiser, more patient mindset like Triela. I'm more of an enforcer then anything else. Still, on missions where I'm with Angie or any other passive girl, I tend to dominate due to my dynamic nature so I guess I have SOME leadership ability but I'd gladly defer to someone like Triela.

Anastasia: I'm not really fond of the idea of me being in a leadership role. It is because I tend to clash frequently with the tougher girls such as Triela and Clair so if I became leader, there'd be more friction between me and them.
Angiegarde

Male

Forum Posts : 133

Fan of : anime

Original Characters : Clarissa

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Sat 6 Dec 2008 - 0:23

8 kills in 3 seconds does not make Angie passive. She knows when, where, and how to act and to pull the trigger. She is more independant than most of the other girls.

But other than that- at least you can separate your OC's roles into nice pidgeon hole boxes... Evil

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Sat 6 Dec 2008 - 12:30

I don't know how to score Lance on the leadership scale so I'll just give a scenario

SWAT Leader: Alryt we take this building by storming the front. any questions?

SWAT team: No sir!

SWAT Leader: any objections Mr. Kane?

Lance: ya what ever, let's just get this over with

*7 min later*

SWAT leader: pant pant, f*ck ive lost most of my men! we're doomed!

Lance: or we could just draw fire from the front then pull a fire swing to their left flank...

SWAT leader: it's not like we have a better idea... let's do it!

*5 min later*

SWAT leader: i don't believe it, we did it... WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY IT SOONER!!

Lance: i didn't feel like it, besides, your the leader

Photobucket
Just cause I'm dead, doesn't mean I can't be your Loli Fantasy!
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Forum Posts : 1747

Fan of : Triela, Elsa, Enrica & Henrietta

Original Characters : Lance Kane/Raphael, Ella, Mina & Brandon, Sophia & Wesley, Anica & Andrew, Rio de Sica, Marionette

Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor on Sat 9 May 2009 - 9:42

More question: How people around your OC define his/her leadership?

emperor

Male

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Sat 9 May 2009 - 23:37

Ella is usually the leader among the girls because no one want to follow Sophia's orders. The rest of them just don't feel independent enough, except Fei who would probably make a good strategist if she were'nt so lazy.

Photobucket
Just cause I'm dead, doesn't mean I can't be your Loli Fantasy!
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Forum Posts : 1747

Fan of : Triela, Elsa, Enrica & Henrietta

Original Characters : Lance Kane/Raphael, Ella, Mina & Brandon, Sophia & Wesley, Anica & Andrew, Rio de Sica, Marionette

Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Sun 10 May 2009 - 0:03

Except for his 2 girls, everyone would see Fernando as an Arrogant SOB.
Then again, The agency girls are beginning to see Rachel and in a way, Francesca as Arrogant SOBs too... But to be an Arrogant SOB, one has to continually prove everyone wrong, even when the bullets are flying the this POO has shit the fan!

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor on Mon 11 May 2009 - 3:42

SOB?

emperor

Male

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Mon 11 May 2009 - 10:13

Son of a Bitch

What? I like donuts! - Betty Suarez
If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Scissors of victory! - Yui Hirasawa
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10901

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 11 May 2009 - 10:33

How people around your OC define his/her leadership?

Lenient. TOO lenient

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Mon 11 May 2009 - 21:59

@Kiskaloo wrote:Son of a Bitch
And proud of it.

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor on Tue 12 May 2009 - 6:13

@ElfenMagix wrote:
@Kiskaloo wrote:Son of a Bitch
And proud of it.

Razz

emperor

Male

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 23 Aug 2009 - 1:58

Carol's leadership value on a scale of 1 to 10 is a -2. She's so freakin' shy and reserved that she would look to Rico for leadership before her own dang self.

Terra would get too frustrated to lead anybody. She'd just call everybody stupid and say, "Do I have to do everything myself?" In a military situation, she'd take over as soon as possible.

Luke is rather unknown. He's more of a loner, and relies on other people for instruction. Usually though, if that instruction involves too much teamwork, he's just clueless and does what he can to assist anyone anywhere he pleases. He would be excellent for mission briefing though, but would prefer a plan flexible enough to not require any type of solid "leadership".

Lucas is probably on the same level as Terra. I don't know about Gino. Gino's more of the right-hand-man who keeps everybody calm and cool.

Ehud led a Russian Spetsnaz team and taught them something called 'teamwork'. He's an excellent leader in the right kind of mission. But like Luke, he'd rather be a loner, providing intelligence and helping out anyone and everyone wherever possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Sun 7 Feb 2010 - 1:15

If it's a bad idea...like stealing an SWA van in order to "learn" how to drive...you can count on Marisa leading the way.

Luckily, her handler is an experienced commander. Elio Alboreto may be one of the newer additions to the SWA, but he's been involved in military or clandestine service longer than most of his colleagues have been alive.
Professor Voodoo

Male

Forum Posts : 3422

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Mon 15 Nov 2010 - 5:47

I picture Vinson being a good competent leader, well trained, talented and experienced.
Helen simply obeys, but generally does well and is obsessed with perfection as a result of Salvatore's extreme hard training.
Salvatore sees himself as a leader but is more hot air than actuality.
He got in as a result of connections with the government.
Lorenzo and Jean did not choose him nor would they for his experience is not outstanding nether is his training.

Last edited by tremec6speed on Sun 16 Jan 2011 - 5:03; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : corrections, improvements)
tremec6speed

Male

Forum Posts : 1973

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum