Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust

Post by Nachtsider on Sat 29 Nov 2008 - 21:16

How would your OC handlers react to the deaths of their cyborgs, for whatever reason?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel like it.
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5718

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust

Post by Kiskaloo on Sat 29 Nov 2008 - 21:50

Michele actually discusses this with Triela and Hillshire in my current story project.

Quite simply, after Christmas in Tokyo, they "bond for life".*

When Kara leaves the Agency (in a box to a crypt in the monastery), so will Michele (in his car back to his apartment in Milan and a new life).

She becomes his world as much as he is hers and he can't fathom doing it all over again with another girl. Losing Angelica was a hard enough blow. To lose Kara (even though he knows it will happen) will be two too many and he's not going to take a third strike.

* - ( not in a sexual way - NO )
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10896

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Sat 29 Nov 2008 - 22:36

Fernndo and Rachel has discussed this on more than one occassion, so its a given that she has a place in his heart for her, and he will take her back to NYC and have her buried there in his family's tomb. He will grieve for her, but he wont go back to any agency ever again after this. The SWA should consider themselves lucky that the disassembled nukes they have in their basements dont suddenly assemble themselves and start counting down after Fernando buries Rachel.

If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 30 Nov 2008 - 3:57

He'd be like, bummed out man.

I dont hate him specifically, its the rest of you selfish adults I hold a grudge against.
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Forum Posts : 2609

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 30 Nov 2008 - 4:34

Who's death is it again?

Lets see...

-Edward kills his handler.
-Frederick lost his handler.

But if the question says so, then...

Edward (Sylvia):
"He's dead? Oh well, get me a new one."

Frederick (Koch):
"Again I've lost another under my command...again I've lost...a son." and probably went into a few days of regret.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 on Sun 30 Nov 2008 - 4:41

Danjo3 wrote:He'd be like, bummed out man.

I take it that this is Biff's reaction right?

Anyway. Ronaldo would morn for his two wards, and quit the agency. He's an old war dog, and had previously lost his whole family. the two cyborgs he got at the SWA is his new family.

Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Forum Posts : 1950

Fan of : All the SWA girls, Even the adult ones ^_^

Original Characters : Thomas & Sora Dutch

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Mon 1 Dec 2008 - 6:20

Tommygunner70 wrote:I take it that this is Biff's reaction right?
Biff would obviously be devastated by losing her. He would quit the Agency and take Britney home and lay her next to her parents. He would then think about all the killing and blood shed in his life, and come to one conclusion - The only good thing I ever did, was take care of a little girl.

I dont hate him specifically, its the rest of you selfish adults I hold a grudge against.
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 on Mon 1 Dec 2008 - 12:18

Danjo3 wrote:
Tommygunner70 wrote:I take it that this is Biff's reaction right?
Biff would obviously be devastated by losing her. He would quit the Agency and take Britney home and lay her next to her parents. He would then think about all the killing and blood shed in his life, and come to one conclusion - The only good thing I ever did, was take care of a little girl.

Ok, there are so many OC's around, that I cant keep track anymore. so without posting a name, I couldn't keep track of who you were referring too.

Still, Biff's reaction is quite touching.

Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Mon 1 Dec 2008 - 13:04

Tommygunner70 wrote:Ok, there are so many OC's around, that I cant keep track anymore. so without posting a name, I couldn't keep track of who you were referring too.
I hear ya brother. Dont even try.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 on Mon 1 Dec 2008 - 13:25

Danjo3 wrote:I hear ya brother. Dont even try.

True.

Spoiler:
In Ep 2 of 'LOTS' Thomas is giving handler status to Claes at one point, if only to train her a bit under her own will. (no conditioning enforcing what so ever.)

If Claes were to die, then Thomas would also morn her as he morn's all his Fallen comrades.

Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Mon 1 Dec 2008 - 18:09

If Racehel lost Fernando, she has her orders to take him home and mourn. Then to return and take out revenge on who ever it was that killed him. She would become an independant operator from this point on.

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Probit Return on Tue 2 Dec 2008 - 15:47

Well, Antonio already lost Adrianna in a oneshot I wrote. He took it really hard, but he accepted it because she accepted it. On the flip side, Adrianna has already lost her mother in front of her, if she were to lose her "Brother" and the only father figure she's ever had, she would go off the deep end. No one would be safe until she either runs out of steam or gets killed.

If Nero were to die, Wendy would take it pretty hard and probably break out the liquor to drown her sorrows. If Wendy were to die, Nero would just become a depressing mess.

Did you say "Nerd"?

Fission Mailed

"What do you mean 'What the hell is a Funyarinpa?' You mean... you don't know?"
"How the hell would I know?"
"How could you not know?! That's... that's practically blasphemous! Say you're sorry! Apologize to the Funyarinpa! Goodness, you are such a rude woman..."
Probit Return
That One Guy

Male

Forum Posts : 653

Fan of : Stuff

Original Characters : Adrianna, Nero, Abigail, and now Luca

Registration date : 2008-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Marder on Tue 7 Dec 2010 - 17:40

I think George would be sad, but I think he'd at least want to finish the job. Idk, I never really described it.

Daniel would be devastated by Jordan's lost, possibly to the point of suicide, but he knows that when they try to bust out of Italy one of them could very well die. And they could die before that. Either way, when she does die he's going to live a very quiet life in solitude and not want to be disturbed.
Marder

Male

Forum Posts : 45

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl and much much more

Original Characters : Adeline, George, Jordan, Daniel

Registration date : 2010-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Tue 7 Dec 2010 - 18:00

In addition...

If Fernando were to lose Francesca, he would go into silent mode and hunt down those responsible. Then he would give the agency an ultimatium, "Leave me alone at all cost or start paying." Then he would take her body home and bury her in New York.

If Fernando were to lose Juanita, now there is a bigger price to pay. For being friends and lover for so long, he would start taking down Padania and their family, and when done, then the agency if they would dare get in his way. He would take care of her burial needs and give her family a good chunk of the Shortfellow Trust, which is currently valued at several billion dollars.

If reveresed:

If Francesca lost Fernando, she would follow Rachel's lead of taking his body home, mourn and then return to even with those who did him wrong.

If Juanita lost Fernando, she would go apeshit. In losing her friends (Cathy - Fernando's wife and later Kathy - her tiwn), the only person in the world she has left is Fernando. Not even for her family or ex-husband does she feel this way, and no body can explain why either. Simply put, The relationship that they share is something more than the most loving couples have. At best she would follow Francesca and Rachel and then one of two things would happen- 1) She would become a soscial shut like Fernando almost became. Or 2) She would snap and become blood thirsty and start a Padania/Terrorist killing Spree that would make the likes of Hitler, Stalin and Dracul look like a gang fight in Jefferson park. Terrorists and their families will be killed.

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Wed 8 Dec 2010 - 9:16

Tony would never fully forgive Biff for letting something like that happen to his little Britney. In the end, it would eventually wreck their relationship. Try as he might, it would be something that Tony simply could not work around. She was his little sister, and Biff had intentionally put her in a situation in which she had lost her life. To him, it was something that would ultimate become unforgivable.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Thu 9 Dec 2010 - 5:48

Sorry, no exciting, "hunt for vengence" answers from my duo.

Elio losing Marisa:
Assuming Marisa lived to her full 7 years; Elio would be ready for it. By that time he'd be 62 years old, so taking on another cyborg wouldn't be an option. He'd grieve of course, but eventually follow through on his plan to re-open his father's bar in Monza.

Assuming Marisa died prematurely; again, Elio would grieve for her, but he's been doing this long enogh to know that's what happens in this line of work. He'd probably stay on at the SWA for a while to see to his obligations...acting as a trainer or possibly taking a desk job. Eventually though, he would retire to Monza and tend bar.

Marisa losing Elio:
Standard cyborg catatonia...like when Claes lost Raballo, although a Donatello-like slide into total breakdown (see Robert Frazer's The Long Weekend) is just as likely.

One of the nice things about being their creator is that I already know both of their eventual destinies.

I saw a werewolf drinking a Pia Colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.
Professor Voodoo

Male

Forum Posts : 3422

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Thu 9 Dec 2010 - 10:37

I've already written Alpha's response to losing Omega(Nyromi) and the upcoming update will detail his losing Dr. Gianncomo.

A top 3 list of people he would have the utmost reaction to losing though are Liesel, Kara, and Francesca.
--------------------
Losing Liesel in action will be a devastating blow to Alpha due to his protective nature. He will have more than enough survivor's guilt to go around. He would feel somewhat grateful that she died with purpose as was her wish.

Losing Liesel gradually will be a different monster entirely. Watching Liesel's last days in a hospital bed will cripple him emotionally as he wishes to be by her side until the end. Most likely Liesel will make attempts to send him away to get food, a shower, etc.; as she puts up a brave front, but Alpha would only go for moments to either vent or calm his nerves as the helplessness he would feel for being unable to do anything for his beloved would be overwhelming. Just because it is a day that they both saw coming doesn't mean they are any better prepared for it.
--------------------

Losing Kara would also be another emotionally crippling period for Alpha. Just as dear to him as Liesel; Alpha would've long since come to regard Kara as a sister and their relationship would've flourished as such becoming closer with every meeting.

Although he would mean no disrespect to Kara; he would most likely make attempts to not attend her rosary or funeral. For Alpha, seeing Kara being lowered might be more than he could take as it would bring a sense of finality that he might not be able to handle, but he would be sure to bring a bouquet of white roses to her grave the following morning.

Between either/or; there is little difference save for losing Kara suddenly would send Alpha into a whirlwind of emotion just as losing Liesel suddenly would. He would become vengeance bound and take a 'personal' mission which might violate his contract and bring Section 2 on top of him.

--------------------

Due to the history Alpha and Francesca share, losing her will be emotional for him although not quite in the same context as losing Liesel or Kara. Losing Franceca in action would lead to his being at Fernando's side just as in 'the old days'. Alpha would carve a bloody path to those responsible, but leave the guilty parties to Fernando's capable hands.

Losing Francesca gradually, again, will be something different. Although they had a rocky start, Alpha and Francesca by this time have come to regard each other as comrades, battle buddies, etc. Should he be privileged to give her a few last words just before she passes; he will tell her, "Go to him, Felix is waiting for you. And I bet he looks just as handsome as ever."

The Power of Claes Compels You!!!
boomer_gonz

Male

Forum Posts : 2561

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Thu 9 Dec 2010 - 16:09

That is most interesting, Boomer.
Taken to that level, in losing Alpha, the one who would care the most is Francesca.

In breaking her conditioning response, Fernando had set free her memories, thus she remembers those early days which includes the loss of her first handler Felix. Thus those early days, Alpha and Tee are what she would consider as her siblings. Interesting that both handlers (Nyromi and Felix) were lost through Jean's actions at about the same time.

Since their return, both Alpha and Francesca have worked together and have (to Francesca) reestablished their sibling relationship. Losing Alpha would be losing brother to Francesca. Such a loss would be devastating to her for the period of mourning. She would be just as vengeful against those who killed Alpha as those who killed Fernando. And she would carry on with those memories that they had shared.

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Sun 27 Feb 2011 - 2:11

Well, let me think about my headlining fratello...

Brian Losing Allison--

To natural causes based on conditioning decline:
Despite Brian's efforts to give Allison the best and most normal life he could-- a lot of fun, fostering her love of cars, getting her to strike up a relationship with a boy her own age and fall in love-- there will be a huge hole in his heart when the day comes and his adopted sister passes away. Allison was more than a partner to him, she was family. Undoubtedly, Brian will fall out of active duty to mourn with his Cousin Thomas, and commit perhaps a few more years (or maybe a few months) to the SWA, but not as a handler. When the book closes on Allison, so does Brian's own as an active member of the professional community. He may spend the rest of his days a loner until he himself passes in obscurity, or he may try to work at getting over it and try to retain a semblance of a normal life. Either way, things are a lot quieter without Allison--and that much more lonely.

Because of violence:
Brian is thrown into a maelstrom of emotion. First thoughts are of revenge. Sharpen the blades, ready the weapons, get nasty and hunt the sons-of-bitches who took her away from him. Like Jean, he falls into a tunnel focused entirely on revenge.

As time drags on, however, and he finds himself no closer to avenging Allison (or perhaps he is instead emptied when he does finally get his vengeance), Brian tries to take his mind off of things when he has a drink or two. These drinks more often than not turn to five or ten, and he falls into an alcoholic spiral. Again, like Jean, he starts hallucinating and sees Allison every so often, tortured by his fond memories of her that now remind him that he cannot go back to the life that once was.

At one point when Brian has hit rock bottom, his Cousin Thomas pulls him out of his slump, gets him some help. The SWA can't utilize anyone without a clear head, and with Brian more emotionally involved due to the circumstances of his adopted sister's death, it is still possible to get some fight out of him. Where they apply that fight depends on his willingness to take on another cyborg. He may follow a path on the Tactical Response Team, or his next cyborg will simply have nothing to do with what Allison once did, and he will resolve to keep his new charge at an arm's length.
-------------------
And now let's try to flip things around.

Allison Losing Brian:

The loss of her handler would be completely unacceptable to Allison. Like Brian's own relationship with her, Allison found family in Brian even when he wouldn't see her as a lover. Though she might recover from the catatonia, the depression resulting from his loss would linger for a very long time. Re-conditioning is considered, but an unlikely source intervenes-- Thomas McDonnell, involved with the SWA as a stateside informant in regards to the activities of groups like the Camorra volunteers to take Brian's place. It is a long shot, and 'Cousin Tommy' has nowhere near the level of experience as his 'Half-mick half-limey bastard' cousin did, but he does not back down from his responsibility to his other, younger cousin.

Allison also comes to realize that she doesn't have much left to cling to. While Thomas is a welcome face and beloved family, he cannot take the place of Brian. The other person she still does have is Jay. The two grow closer together, intimate, perhaps, but closer, further realizing the importance, no matter how cliched, of saying "I love you" to the people you care about the most. She knows that one day, one of them, or both of them, will leave on a mission from which they will never return.

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Forum Posts : 1767

Fan of : Sandro/Petra Fratello *dodges bullets*; Michael and Jamie Christiansen

Original Characters : Allison-Brian McDonnell Fratello

Comments : You gotta ask the cutie before you touch dat booty.

Registration date : 2010-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by sage44 on Fri 18 Nov 2011 - 22:30

Brent would either go completely emo or kill himself.

* first his brother,now Michel, this guy would go through so much crap if that happened. *
Cirus would be sad but not kill himslef.

Tiler... look up to Cirus.
sage44

Female

Forum Posts : 72

Fan of : AxisPower Hetalia,GunSlinger Girl * duh *,Ouran High School Host Club

Original Characters : Michel " Minx ",Fillala,Brent Cose,Cirus and more

Comments : My favorite charrie from GSG is Claues,she a smart-aleck and so cool.

Registration date : 2011-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Sat 19 Nov 2011 - 3:29

Depending on at what time his charge dies, Salvatore will either not give a wit about losing Helen, his cyborg or care greatly. Sal is a bitter man because his father was murdered when he was a boy causing him to spend his most of waking moments trying to gain a sense of control by moving up the gov. and corporate latter since he lacks that in his personal life. Once he finally finds the man who took his father away and beats him within an inch of his life, (ironically stopped from doing so by his cyborg) he starts from day one, a new and better man. if Helen dies then he is devastated. Before he exacts his vengeance, should the cyborg pass away, he will not care as he would still be consumed in his own private hell.
EDIT:
Gunther sees Ayden as technology, does not make the connection as her being human(ish), so nothing from him.

Last edited by tremec6speed on Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 3:19; edited 4 times in total
tremec6speed

Male

Forum Posts : 1968

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Sat 19 Nov 2011 - 3:54

Something I've thought about since creating certain OCs... if only because I like happy(er) endings.

Perhaps Allison sacrifices herself to protect others on a mission, maybe she passes away peacefully after several years of faithful service, or maybe it was just her time. Whatever the reason, Brian will be there to grieve and mourn, and life is simply not going to be the same without her. What does he want to do with his future? Perhaps the best answer would be to live a more normal life and curb his soldierly wanderlust for good. He has met people in his time at the SWA, very good people, and even found love in the form of a beautiful raven-haired Frenchwoman. Given all they have been through together, even if Nicolette is still working for the SWA, she and Brian can manage to make their relationship work, and they get married. Some months later, they have a daughter, and without hesitation, they name her for her late adopted aunt: Allison McDonnell. Her two doting uncles are there to welcome her to the world, and perhaps Allison's spirit will live on in her niece.

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Forum Posts : 1767

Fan of : Sandro/Petra Fratello *dodges bullets*; Michael and Jamie Christiansen

Original Characters : Allison-Brian McDonnell Fratello

Comments : You gotta ask the cutie before you touch dat booty.

Registration date : 2010-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Sat 19 Nov 2011 - 22:34

MP5 wrote:Something I've thought about since creating certain OCs... if only because I like happy(er) endings.

Perhaps Allison sacrifices herself to protect others on a mission, maybe she passes away peacefully after several years of faithful service, or maybe it was just her time. Whatever the reason, Brian will be there to grieve and mourn, and life is simply not going to be the same without her. What does he want to do with his future? Perhaps the best answer would be to live a more normal life and curb his soldierly wanderlust for good. He has met people in his time at the SWA, very good people, and even found love in the form of a beautiful raven-haired Frenchwoman. Given all they have been through together, even if Nicolette is still working for the SWA, she and Brian can manage to make their relationship work, and they get married. Some months later, they have a daughter, and without hesitation, they name her for her late adopted aunt: Allison McDonnell. Her two doting uncles are there to welcome her to the world, and perhaps Allison's spirit will live on in her niece.
To Quote Thanos from "The Death of Captain Marvel"
Are you going to lay there and let death gnaw on you like rats or are you going to put up one last fight and prove your worth to the living...

To die young means to die in a violent or horrific death and unfulfilled life. The short lives cyborgs have in their work for the SWA shows this. At least Angie was spared some of this though she dies terribly young.

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Sun 20 Nov 2011 - 0:57

Nachtsider, how would your own OCs handle their partner's death?
Liesel/Altheus
Meir/Kathryn
Aharon/Nadia
Cosette/Janus
head bang

tremec6speed

Male

Forum Posts : 1968

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfire238 on Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 16:17

It really depends on how she met her end, if she died peacefully as a result of the conditioning drugs then he will mourn like any father losing a daughter because he knew that one day it would happen and arrange to have her buried next to his wife/her mother back in the U.S he would finish whatever un finished buiseness with the SWA that he needs to and leave. If she were to die violently however while on the job then all hell will break loose and he will seek a personal vendetta on all those responsible and then he will mourn. If Leonard were to die instead, Abigail probably wouldn't go into catatonics like the other cyborgs because the possibility of him dieing will be something that the two will have talked long and hard about. Plus the fact that she has a lower then normal conditioning level that to some would be a hinderance but for her would be helpful considering she remembers her past. she would most likely take his death with alot of anger and do what ever she can to make sure the responsible parties pay, and if the SWA had a hand in it then god help them. if they were not involved however then she will probably become a free agent.
dragonfire238

Male

Forum Posts : 85

Fan of : all

Original Characters : -Abigail-cyborg/daughter -Leonard Casey- handler/father

Comments : a wise man once said "goo goo ga ga"

Registration date : 2012-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurosaka "Ery" Erika on Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 21:51

if my OC's cybor died....i'll make sure all of them died from CARPET BOMBING......just kidding....i dunno...let the faith tells it....
Kurosaka "Ery" Erika

Male

Forum Posts : 1169

Fan of : no one

Original Characters : sooo many

Comments : "Should i shoot you, or stab you?"

Registration date : 2012-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by John_234 on Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 0:09

If Amsel lost Luce, I'm pretty sure he'd go back to what he was doing before the RB - trying his best to disappear without collateral.

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. -Albert Einstein
John_234

Male

Forum Posts : 469

Fan of : N/A

Original Characters : N/A

Comments : The Chatbox is evil.

Registration date : 2011-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 6:06

Andromeda losing Victoria -

Combat: Upon the discovery that he cyborg is dead, Andromeda would basically go ape shit and kill everyone on the opposite side and maybe even some on her own side if they were resposible for her death. The final reselt being many, many dead people, severed limbs, and borcken butt stocks that have been used to collapse skulls.

Conditioning: Andromeda would on Anthony's shoulder for a little bit, then hit the bottle. She'd spend maybe a month of two in a perpetual drunken state, then, most likely move to Germany, hopping her sister, Adrianna, can get her a job in the Marines. Failing that, go to England in the hopes thather other sister, Anabelle, can get her a job somewhere in the British Army/Air Force/Navy

Victoria losing Andromeda -

Combat: Pretty much the same as Andromeda, but much more cybernetichally enhanced violence. After the battle, once she has either calmed down (by getting tranquelised), she'll probably be given a mind wipe and assigned a new handler.

Illness/disease: Victoria would also go to Anthony for comfort, and soon after lose her mind and not in a good way. (assuming the Agency doesn't just give her a mind wipe).

------------------------------

Barry losing Mercedes -

Combat: he would do his best to retireive the body for a proper burial, and use whatever connections needed to make sure that burial happens. After the burial, he would stay at the Agency and do his best to help the remaining cyborgs and handlers.

Conditioning: Like the combat scinario, he would make sure she got the burial she deserved, however he would not stay at the Agency, he would leave and go into hiding.

Mercedes losing Barry -

Combat: Do her best to avenge him through killing the man/woman/thing that killed him, then retrieve the body at all costs. After which she would run away from the Agency and do a Batman sort of thing.

Illness/disease: drink more than usual, then hack into the Agency computers and discover her fate. Depending on what it is, she'll either await it, or do teh Batman thing like above.

---------------------------------------------

Samuel losing Claes -

Battle: Focus on teh battle as he would for any other comrade, carve a notch in his FAL for her to accompany his many other dead friends and familyand then go back into the PMC business, like he always does.

Conditionaing: same as above.

--------------------------------------------

Ellen losing Tsuki -

Battle: assuming the SASR dudes aren't with them, she'd die too if she doesn't run away, which she wouldn't because Tsuki is too precious for her to leave on the battle field. Se was a soldier and deserves a propper millitary funeral.

Conditioning: Would do everything in her power to prevent it happening to others, no matter how many enemies she makes in the process.

Tsuki losing Ellen -

Battle: Go into shock and just freeze up, geting killed if not retrieved by SASR forces. If retrieved, likely to be 'recycled' (a brain wipe, and if that doesn't work, stripped for parts).

Sickness/Illness: same as above.

Audacter calumniare, semper aliquid haeret
slander boldly, something always sticks
Three Dog

Male

Forum Posts : 1243

Fan of : everyone but the man of many names: Jose/Guiseppe/Josef (And the comic space opera Scholck Mercenary)

Original Characters : Yes, and there are a lot (around 25-ish I think)

Comments : 42: Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of the reverse entropy.

Registration date : 2012-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 2:21

And now for the situation of IF Omega lost Alpha.

Another night, another assignment

That had become the mantra for the SISDE agents Alpha and Omega, or as they had become known among the office whispers, The Fratello. Hollowing out a building for these two was so common that it was becoming amongst one of their typical routines. With silenced pistols, the pair dropped from a helicopter onto the roof and quickly eliminated any guards. working their way down; all who stood in their way met equal fates.

Halfway down it becomes obvious that all is not right as Alpha and Omega's targets become increasingly armed. With nods to each other Omega holsters her HKVP70 as Alpha does the same with his Obregon .45. With Omega briefly checking the chamber of her Steyr AUG A1, Alpha pumps his Winchester once for good measure. The next hour is filled with screams, battle cries, and the tell-tale sounds of gunfire. Finally, the building is hollowed out and the Fratello proceed to check their last victims for a confirmation of identity to their main objective.

"You see him?" Omega asked Alpha.
"Nope," Alpha answers, "and that's the last one."
"Agent Omega to base, the target isn't here I repeat, the target isn't here."
"Base to Agent Omega," Jean said from his safe house, "what is your head count?"
"54; why?"
"Initial thermographics showed there to be 56."

Looking at Alpha; Omega saw a wall panel opening up behind him.

"On your six!" Omega yelled as she fired at the wall emptying her remaining magazine.

Unloading a single shell into the opening Alpha moved as the body fell out. Looking towards Omega, Alpha saw an armed target bursting through another hidden panel.

"Three o'clock!" Alpha yelled as he tossed his Winchester towards Omega.

Catching the shotgun, Omega turned to her side and fired a shell just as the target fired a few rounds from his pistol, an FN Five-seven. Recognizing the face of her latest target, Omega spoke into her com'.

"Target acquired and eliminated, proceeding toward extraction."
"Confirmed," Jean responded, "sending in clean-up now."

"'Omi?" Alpha said prompting Omega's ire.
"Agent Alpha what have I told you about professionalism...."

-RECCOMENDED LISTENING-

Looking towards Alpha, Omega saw what Alpha was looking at. The boy had a small hole in his vest, causing Omega's throat to drop into her chest. As Alpha fell to his knees, Omega's panic set in. Rushing to Alpha's side, Omega caught him just as he fell to his side.

"'Omi?" Alpha asked again.
"Agent down!" Omega yelled into her com'. "Agent down, send immediate medi-vac now!"
"'Omi, it's....it's getting hard to breath."
"Al, shut it! You're going to be fine!"
"It...it's okay 'Omi."
"NO! Al, stay with me!! You see my hand? Hold on to it, hold on with all your might!"
"I would've... hit you...'Omi."
"What?"
"If I took...the shot...I would've hit you..."
"Al, no...don't keave me...please...."
"I love you 'Omi. If I had a big sister...a real big sister...I would want her to be like you..."
"Nonono! Al, wake up!! Please...wake up..."

Holding the small lifeless body close to her, Omega is rocking him back and forth as the medi-vac team arrives.

The Power of Claes Compels You!!!
boomer_gonz

Male

Forum Posts : 2561

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfire238 on Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 2:41

boomer_gonz wrote:

Looking towards Alpha, Omega saw what Alpha was looking at. The boy had a small hole in his vest, causing Omega's throat to drop into her chest. As Alpha fell to his knees, Omega's panic set in. Rushing to Alpha's side, Omega caught him just as he fell to his side.

"Agent down!" Omega yelled into her com'. "Agent down, send immediate medi-vac now!"
"It...it's okay 'Omi."
"NO! Al, stay with me!! You see my hand? Hold on to it, hold on with all your might!"
"What?"
"I love you 'Omi. If I had a big sister...a real big sister...I would want her to be like you..."

Holding the small lifeless body close to her, Omega is rocking him back and forth as the medi-vac team arrives.

-cries-
dragonfire238

Male

Forum Posts : 85

Fan of : all

Original Characters : -Abigail-cyborg/daughter -Leonard Casey- handler/father

Comments : a wise man once said "goo goo ga ga"

Registration date : 2012-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurosaka "Ery" Erika on Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 3:19

dragonfire238 wrote:
boomer_gonz wrote:

"It...it's okay 'Omi."
"What?"

-cries-

Rico:did you heard?, the zero generation cyborg died...
Beatrice: really? which one?
Rico: i dunno....i heard his name was "alpha"
Yuki: i envy for his death...
Claes: ......just like old time....
Kara: is he dead? OMG!!!
Kurosaka "Ery" Erika

Male

Forum Posts : 1169

Fan of : no one

Original Characters : sooo many

Comments : "Should i shoot you, or stab you?"

Registration date : 2012-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Sat 4 Aug 2012 - 13:58

Well done Boomer. Very well done!

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Direttore on Mon 6 Aug 2012 - 9:35

You know, as much as I'd love to say that James would mourn Caterina, bury her somewhere important, and react badly to taking another cyborg, the more I write him the more I get this horrible feeling that he's the sort of man who has morals when it's convenient and will happily discard them when he needs to in order to fulfill his Ultimate Philosophy (thou shalt not cause death and chaos for the sake of words and ideas).

His character is still evolving, so I can't say with any absolute conviction, but as of right now, James would probably be more upset that he needs to tune in a new cyborg than he would be upset about Caterina's death. He'd comfort her as she passed, whether it be violent or not, but he ultimately doesn't have the sort of emotional bond that any of the other handlers have. Caterina is a weapon that he wields to great effect, and her value to him is like that of your favorite handgun: it has all the features you want and is very comfortable to shoot with, but it's ultimately still just an object.

"We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard, because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win, and the others, too."

- President John F. Kennedy
Il Direttore

Male

Forum Posts : 1003

Fan of : Henrietta, Triela

Original Characters : Lieutenant James Spettro/Caterina

Comments : In yon strait path a thousand may well be stopped by three. Now who will stand on either hand, and keep the bridge with me? -Horatius

Registration date : 2012-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Tue 7 Aug 2012 - 8:00

This will be about the fourth or fifth time I've tried to come up with an answer for this thread. Each time I've failed.

Now, Monty's easy: if she lost Jethro she'd just shut down. Simple as that.

Jethro however is trickier because, frankly, I'm at a bit of a loss as to what he would do... and now that I think about it, that would probably be because he would be at a loss as to what to do next. If she were killed on the job, then he would at least have the presence of mind to retrieve the body and either get it back to the SWA or dispose of it... he's got enough sense to do that much and prevent her from falling into the wrong hands. If he could he'd probably even have a shot at finishing the job... as long as he had something to focus on. After that though...

See, Jethro has never been one to get cut up by the death of "friends" or colleagues, but a lot of that has to do with the fact that he's generally been, either through the simple nature of his work or by choice, quite divorced from the rest of humanity. Monty is the first person he's truly formed a bond with, first person he's truly loved, so loosing her is something he's emotionally unequipped to deal with and is going to hit him like a half brick in a sock between the eyes.

I think there's two options: one would be for him to just melt away, disappear off the face of the planet until he could get his head straight. Option b) if he did go back to the SWA at all, I'd say he'd be wandering around in a bit of daze. Oh, he'd still seem functional and normal, but in reality he'd be on autopilot, and anyone who knew him well enough would recognise he was going around in circles rather than being his usual "go do stuff" self. Should option b occur, I doubt he'd take on another cyborg, at least willingly, on the concern he could never replicate what he had the first time around. If a new girl were forced on him, well... he'd probably either do his disappearing act then and there (he's very good at it), or likely do to some extent a Jacob: purposely distancing himself from her. He wouldn't think he could even hope to create another Monty, so he wouldn't even try, instead treating her as a tool with which to do a job. How that would go, I don't know, considering that's similar to his original approach to Monty as well.

Frankly I think the disappearing act in one form or another is the most likely though, which I guess would risk turning him into some sort of tragic, romantic, hero(?).

Your lack of planning does not constitute my emergency.
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5752

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down