Alpha goes indie *Advisory Warning:Explicit Material*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alpha goes indie *Advisory Warning:Explicit Material*

Post by boomer_gonz on Thu 25 Dec 2008 - 21:10

Okie-dokie, you guys asked for it.

As requested by Kiskaloo and others this is a piece of a fic-to-be I plan on including explaining the moment when Alpha left the PMC organization world behind and becoming an independent PMC.

As described in the title the contents below are EXTREMELY GRAPHIC and therefore should not be viewed by those who would be offended by such material.

Spoiler:

Venezuela, South America
200X

"Hey;kid," Shamus called from beside their assigned vehicle. "Go and get Denny will ya. He's been in those weeds for close to an hour and we have to get to extraction."

"Yeah," Andrew added. "There's a half-dozen more countries that need blowing up."
Walking toward the bushes, Alpha could hear Andrew and Shamus laughing.

'Probably at what Andrew considered a sense of humor,' Alpha thought

Columbian insurgents had made a claim at attempting to reannex Venezuela, but double agents within the Columbian interior had already tipped off President Hugo Chavez's cabinet. To keep things quiet and local, ISS was called to rectify the situation, and ISS sent in Bad Company.

In two months, Alpha's contract with ISS would expire and possibly be renegotiated. The problem was, Alpha wasn't sure he wanted to stay with ISS and especially with the other members of Bad Company.

Alpha should have known better than to stay longer than his initial three-month trial. He should've used the 'exit option' in his contract when he still had it, but he didn't. From his point of view, where else was a military-trained teenager supposed to go? His bosses in ISS thought the same way and never let him forget it.

Thirteen months later and things were a little different. Alpha had distinguished himself in many a conflict and had offers from multiple other PMC's and high-end security firms. Going independent was also an option, but one that Alpha wasn't sure he was ready for. More than one attempted to buy his contract outright, but were rebuffed by the ISS bosses. The members of Bad Company were all the notoriety ISS had; they were their only big guns, and they weren't willing to let them go at any cost.

"Hey; Denny," Alpha called as he stepped into the dense foilage. "Shamus says we have to..."

The sight that greeted him was nothing like he had ever seen. Denny had a female insurgent bent over and tied to a tree; and he was having his way with her. Stripped bare, Alpha could see the tell-tale signs of Denny's favorite weapon, a long-handled ice pick, all along her back and belly. A thin stream of blood poured from each wound, killing her slowly and painfully. With each pull and thrust Denny delivered upon the woman, she gagged upon the blood that she was vomiting.

Pulling the slide back on his CAR-15, Alpha placed the selector switch in semi-auto and took aim. With a single squeeze of the trigger, he struck the back of the woman's head ending her misery.

"What the fuck?!!" Denny yelled dropping the woman's legs. Looking over his shoulder, Denny looked at Alpha with anger as blood had spattered his face and chest. "I haven't even gotten my rocks off yet, kid. What the fuck?!!"

"Haven't you heard of dignity on the battlefield?" Alpha asked as he shouldered his CAR-15.

"Fuck that! We won didn't we? These are the spoils of victory you little shit! Ah shit; this bitch is getting limp and my balls are going blue. Fuck!!"

Soon Shamus and Andrew came throught the foilage, weapons drawn. A minute later, they wanted to know what happened.

"This little fucker spoiled my feel!" Denny said.

"Fuck that!" Alpha responded before pointing to the fallen woman. "This shit is unforgivable even by my fucking terms!"

"What are you going to do?" Shamus asked. "Make a report?"

"Yeah; kid," Andrew retorted. "To the victor go the spoils and if this victory ain't assured then I don't know what is. Oh, remember that little blondie we double-teamed last month, Shamus?"

"Shit," Denny said, "all you two had was my sloppy seconds."

"What's wrong kid?" Shamus asked. "Did you want the first crack at her?"

"What?! No!" Alpha answered. "I..."

Stopping short of making his point, Alpha looked in the eyes of the three grown men in front of him. In that moment he knew that this was the essence of Bad Company. This is what these three men were known for and this is what was expected of them. With his own track record far from clean, Alpha knew that it was expected of him too.

"Fuck it," Alpha said as he walked back to their vehicle. "We got a half-dozen more countries to blow up don't we?"

"Hey half-pint," Denny called after him. "What the hell is your problem?!!"

"You three are supposed to be my wise elders, why don't you figure it out?"

"The fuck, kid?" Andrew added. "Don't give us that shit."

"My contract is up in two months. After that I'm going indie and the end of those two months ain't now. That is my fucking problem."

"Please," Shamus said. "Who in the hell is going to hire a little shit who can shoot? You'll never make it in the real world."

Looking back Alpha stared Shamus in the eye, "Watch me."

After a tense staring contest, Alpha turned back towards their vehicle. Aiming his own AR-15; Andrew targeted the back of Alpha's head. Shamus quickly pushed his barrel away before lighting two cigarette's.

"What Shamus?" Andrew answered.

"Yeah," Denny said as he buttoned his pants. "If that little shit isn't with us, he's against us. Better to cap him here and be done with the little faggot."

Passing a cigarette over to Denny, Shamus took another drag before speaking, "He's still part of the team."

"The fuck he is," Denny and Andrew answered together.

"For now he is at least. I mean, you're still breathing ain't ya Denny?"

Pulling out his cigarette and exhaling the smoke, Denny shrugged.

"We'll let him go indie," Shamus bagan again. "Watch him come back to us with his tail between his legs and then we'll give him all the shit he can't handle."

"And if he makes it?" Andrew asked.

Looking over to Andrew with a wide smile, "Then if he just happens to be the opposition, we'll take care of him in a professional and buisness-like way."

With chuckles shared by the three men, they began their trek back to their vehicle.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Power of Claes Compels You!!!
boomer_gonz

Male

Forum Posts : 2561

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Alpha goes indie *Advisory Warning:Explicit Material*

Post by ElfenMagix on Thu 25 Dec 2008 - 22:08

What is it doing here? Its Great! It should be up on FF.net!

If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Thu 25 Dec 2008 - 22:37

It'll be a flashback scene in the fic involving the Three Wise Men.

I'm not sure what I want to entitle it yet, but I'm leaning real heavy on calling it; Retribution.

boomer_gonz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Thu 25 Dec 2008 - 22:51

Based on this part:

Spoiler:

"And if he makes it?" Andrew asked.

Looking over to Andrew with a wide smile, "Then if he just happens to be the opposition, we'll take care of him in a professional and buisness-like way."

I'd think something like "Premonition" would work, since it foreshadows a future conflict between the Wise Men and Alpha.

What? I like donuts! - Betty Suarez
If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Scissors of victory! - Yui Hirasawa
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10901

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 on Fri 26 Dec 2008 - 10:06

Holy shit dude. Boomer, I heavily agree with Elfen. Push this shit onto Fanfiction.net

Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Forum Posts : 1950

Fan of : All the SWA girls, Even the adult ones ^_^

Original Characters : Thomas & Sora Dutch

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Fri 26 Dec 2008 - 13:05

Thanks, all of you.

I'm writing the outline and I'll start on it after I've firmly re-introduced Alpha into the current fanon timeline.

Another thing I'll let you all know is that, upon brainstorming the subject matter, I'm going to nip the Frederick Formula a bit.

As in, this is going to be one that he goes it alone in the story's final moments; but in mostly breaking with that formula I decided to try for the tragic hero mold.

He goes after the Wise Men alone, not because he thinks he's the only one who can take them down; but rather because of their history and he wants to clean these skeletons from his closet.

BTW: If anybody's wondering the inspiration for this fic came from recalling a LOLing conversation between Nachtsider and I on the alleged actions (alleged my ass) of BlackwaterUSA in Afghanistan and Iraq.

EDIT: Wait, wait! Fernando is a go-it-alone character and a more favorable one at that. Therefore I'm changing the naming of the Frederick Formula to the Fernando Formula!

boomer_gonz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content