Rooming Arrangements (De Canonised Rome RPG Thread)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rooming Arrangements (De Canonised Rome RPG Thread)

Post by Piero on Wed 14 Jan 2009 - 23:56

OOC: With the current attempt to get the RPG going again, I have decided to try giving Angelica one of my OC cyborgs (Sabina) as a roommate (yes, the girl Triela talks to in the Out of Continuity thread) in an attempt to give her player an opportunity to really get involved. As such, I have a very specific direction in mind for this thread. Other players may be able to join in later, but for now this is likely to be more of a one on one thread, beginning with a meeting between Angelica and Sabina's handlers.

Continuity wise, this takes place shortly after the girls who went for supplementary training with the GIS return to the main SWA compound.

IC:

The lunchtime rush being over, the dining hall of the main SWA compound was almost deserted as Gabriele Moretti entered in search of the man who had agreed to meet him in a few minutes time. Surveying the room from behind a set of wire-framed glasses, the tall young man in a navy blue suit searched the various tables for the man he was supposed to meet. Not seeing anyone who fit the description he'd been given, he made his way over to a table near the window and sat down.

It's still a few minutes early, he thought to himself as he gazed out at the scenery. At the same time, he kept a discrete watch on the entrance he'd just come through, idly wondering if he should have brought some coffee from one of the machines across the room. It probably wasn't necessary, but he'd often found that such things made the other party in a conversation more comfortable and made things flow more smoothly.

Last edited by Piero on Sun 7 Mar 2010 - 1:29; edited 2 times in total

Piero

Male

Forum Posts : 2617

Fan of : Full Metal Panic, Macross Frontier, Mai-HiME

Original Characters : Diana and Piero

Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Rooming Arrangements (De Canonised Rome RPG Thread)

Post by Angiegarde on Sat 31 Jan 2009 - 22:28

Marco entered the dining hall of the main SWA compound and noted how deserted it was. Just about the only person there was a man in a navy blue suit who fit the description of the man that he was supposed to meet, a man named Gabriele Moretti.

"So that's the guy that I'm supposed to meet." thought Marco to himself. "I just hope that this meeting goes well.....".

Marco then went over to the table in question and said to Gabriele "Excuse me, are you Gabriele Moretti? If so, then my name's Marco Toni, please to meet you." before offering his hand for Gabriele to shake in a polite gesture.
Angiegarde

Male

Forum Posts : 133

Fan of : anime

Original Characters : Clarissa

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Sun 1 Feb 2009 - 0:28

Gabriele rose from his seat and returned Marco's handshake.

"Pleased to me you too, Mr. Toni. I've heard a lot about you from the section chief."

He would have asked how the training excursion with the GIS had gone, but knowing that Marco was a former members of NOCS, he'd decided against it. He wasn't keen to step on a potential conversational land mine.

OOC: GIS and NOCS are the elite counter-terrorism units of the Carabinieri and the Polizia di Stato respectively. And those two organisations have something of a rivalry because their jurisdictions overlap to some degree.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Angiegarde on Sun 1 Feb 2009 - 1:09

"Really? That's interesting. I'm glad to hear that I'm well thought of by the chief." said Marco in order to be polite.

Sitting down again, Marco then said respectfully "So Gabriele, let's get down to business, shall we?".

OOC: I kept it simple so that Gabriele can say to Marco just what their meeting is about. Also, Marco isn't being rude, he just wants to get to the point as he is kind of gruff at times.
Angiegarde

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Sun 1 Feb 2009 - 1:20

Some people may have considered getting down to business so quickly to be impolite, but Gabriele wasn't the sort to be easily offended. Besides, he had been a member of the Border Guard -he knew how terse interactions between professional soldiers could get sometimes.

"Alright." he agreed. "I assume you've been filled in on the generalities of the situation?"

OOC: Basically, I'm thinking that whoever arranged this meeting may have told Marco that the discussion would be about moving Gabriele's new cyborg in with Angelica.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Angiegarde on Mon 2 Feb 2009 - 19:42

"Yes I have actually." says Marco whose concerned that he may have come across as being impolite in his desire to get to the point of their meeting. "Lorenzo informed me beforehand that you wished to have Sabina room with Angelica and I'm fine with it but I have a couple of things to do first. First, I need to know what sort of personality Sabina has and second, I need to ask Angelica about it since she'll be having to give up her privacy.".
Angiegarde

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Mon 2 Feb 2009 - 23:30

Gabriele nodded his head.

"Of course," he agreed. "It's important that you know what you're getting into, and that your cyborg is okay with it."

He paused for a moment as if considering his thoughts, and his expression turned serious, remarkably so for someone with such boyish-looking features.

"The first thing you should probably be aware of is that the Section Chief and I have a very specific reason for wanting to get Sabina a roommate. Basically, we're hoping it will help her settle into her new environment a little better. She's been having some problems."

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Angiegarde on Sat 7 Feb 2009 - 1:05

"Thank you for being understanding and what sort of problems has Sabina been having?" said Marco out of curiousity as he wanted to be sure that Sabina wouldn't cause Angelica any problems.
Angiegarde

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Sun 8 Feb 2009 - 13:50

Gabriele considered.

"Well," he began, "have you ever come across a wounded animal and had it bare its fangs at you when you've tried to help it? Because Sabina is a lot like that. She's not actively hostile, but she's on her guard and resists all attempts to get close to her, even from me. I suspect is has something to do with her past. She's a former street kid, and probably a runaway from a bad home as well."

Gabriele intertwined his fingers, then placed his hands on the table.

"Now," he continued, "I could have dealt with the problem by ordering the med techs to wipe her memory, but I've chosen not to. The decision that I've made with Sabina is that I'm going to work with what I'm given, rather than resetting her to a blank slate. I know a lot of the people here would disagree with how I'm handling this situation, but as I see it choosing a specific girl was pointless if I'm just going to remove the things that make her who she is."

The young man seperated his fingers and laid his hands flat on the table.

"The reason I'm telling you all this is because I want you to know that you're under no obligation to help me. I created this situation on my own volition by choosing to condition Sabina the way I did. Therefore, it's ultimately my responsibility to remedy it. Any reservations you have about having your cyborg rooming with mine are completely legitimate, and any objections you have that are based off them are completely valid."

The young man paused for a moment.

"Incidentally, if you're wondering how my plans for Sabina relate to who she ends up rooming with, the answer is actually pretty simple. Sabina is refusing to get close to any of the adults here because she doesn't trust them. However, I think it's very hard on her to keep her guard up all the time, so my hope -and the Section Chief's hope- is that placing her near someone close to her age will get her to open up a little. Though we can't make any guarantees about that, particularly with her background. I get the impression she feels somewhat out of place here, which may complicate matters somewhat."

Gabriele studied Marco, trying to gauge the other man's reaction.

"As I said earlier, you're under no obligation to help here. Neither is your cyborg. I'd appreciate your assistance with this matter, but ultimately it's my problem, not yours."

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Angiegarde on Fri 13 Feb 2009 - 1:12

After listening to what Gabriele said, Marco pondered for a few moments.

Finally, Marco said to him "I'd be fine with letting Sabina room with Angelica if it means helping Sabina become more sociable and to fit in. After all, the last thing I want is for Sabina to end up like Elsa.".

Continuning, Marco then said "Still, I'd like to ask Angelica for her thoughts on this as she has a stake in this arrangement as well. I'm sure that she'll be happy to have a roommate and to help one of her cyborg comrades out. She'll also likely be a positive influence on Sabina as Angelica tends to bring out the best in people.".

"I hope that I'm not making a mistake." Marco thought to himself.
Angiegarde

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Fri 13 Feb 2009 - 1:19

Gabriele nodded.

"That's as much as I can ask for. Thank you for your help."

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Angiegarde on Fri 20 Feb 2009 - 23:16

"No problem." said Marco in reply "Now then, do you have any other concerns or questions involving this arrangement? If so, then I'd like to clear them up now so we can avoid any complications in the future."
Angiegarde

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Fri 20 Feb 2009 - 23:33

Gabriele shook his head.

"Nothing in particular. Just give me a call once you've talked to Angelica, and we'll see how thing go from there."

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Angiegarde on Thu 26 Feb 2009 - 0:42

"Alright then." said Marco who then got up and extended his hand for Gabriele to shake it. "It was good talking to you. I'll go see Angelica to see how she feels about our plans. I'm sure that she'll be happy to get a new roommate.".
Angiegarde

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Fri 27 Feb 2009 - 1:35

Gabriele nodded and shook Marco's hand.

"Thank you."

OOC: If you need help figuring out what to do next, then contact me.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Angiegarde on Mon 9 Mar 2009 - 23:56

After Gabriele said thank you, Marco pulled out his cellphone and called Angelica who also had a cellphone on her in case Marco needed to give her orders when they were apart.

After a few moments, Marco talked to Angelica and told her to meet him just outside the main cafeteria on the SWA HQ grounds. Once he was done, Marco then said to Gabriele "Ok, I've just told Angelica to meet me just outside. I'll tell her about what's happening and receive a reply one way or another. Then I'll come back to you and tell you her answer. Does that sound ok?".
Angiegarde

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Tue 10 Mar 2009 - 1:17

Gabriele nodded.

"That's fine," he agreed.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Angiegarde on Mon 16 Mar 2009 - 21:27

Marco nodded and then excused himself before he went outside.

Once Marco went outside, he found Angelica waiting out there for him.

'Well, that was fast Angelica. I hadn't expected you to get here so quickly." says Marco surprised.

"I was out for a walk and I just happened to be nearby when you called me." explains Angelica.

After nodding in acceptance of Angelica's answer, Marco then explained to her the situation with Gabriele and Sabina. He also explained that Gabriele would like Sabina to bunk with her.

Once he's done explaining, Marco said to her "So, what do you think? Would you like to have a roommate?".

Angelica seriously pondered it for a few moments. "A roommate? That'd be nice. Even if Sabina's cold and hostile, I can help to get her to open up to the rest of us. After all, I don't want her to end up like Elsa did." thought Angelica to herself while thinking of the merits of having a roommate.

Angelica then said aloud to Marco "Sure, having a roommate sounds like a great idea. Is there anything that you'd like me to do to prepare for her bunking with me?".

"Not at the moment. Once Gabriele and I work out the fine details, I'll tell you what you need to do. Until then, you can just go whatever you want." said Marco.

"Ok then Marco. I'll see you around!" said Angelica happily before running off to find the other girls to tell them the good news.

"Angelica acts so sweet and innocent. She truly lives up to her name." thought Marco to himself before going back inside.

Once inside, Marco goes up to Gabriele and said "I've talked to Angelica and she's enthusiastic about the whole idea. Are there any special arrangements that you'd like to discuss before we part for now?".

(OOC: I skipped over Marco explaining to Angelica about the whole sharing her room idea as I didn't want to repeat what's been going on in this entire thread. As for Angelica's selfless motives, I can easily see her wanting to help others become more sociable as it's second nature to her.)
Angiegarde

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Tue 17 Mar 2009 - 12:20

Gabriele nodded.

"Mainly how we're going to handle introducing Sabina and Angelica to each other. Part of me thinks we should be there to keep an eye on things, but the other part tells me that given Sabina's feelings towards people like us, things would probably go more smoothly if we weren't. Other then that there's just a few details like whether they'll need extra furniture and things like that."

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Angiegarde on Wed 25 Mar 2009 - 17:52

After pondering for a few moments, Marco said "I've got an idea. Shortly before the Elsa incident, Jose and I observed Henrietta and Angelica having chats with Doctor Bianchi through a one way mirror in a room next to his office. I'm thinking that perhaps we should have a similar set up so that we could observe them while they could engage in social interaction that's clear of our presence. What do you think Gabriele?".
Angiegarde

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Thu 26 Mar 2009 - 0:02

Gabriele grimaced slightly.

"I'm willing to give it a shot, but if you're willing to risk it I'd prefer to just let them meet on their own. Sabina's pretty sharp, and I think she'd catch on if she were being monitored, especially via something as crude as one way glass."

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Angiegarde on Tue 31 Mar 2009 - 1:04

"I suppose you're right." said Marco reluctantly before continuing "Still, you need to assure me that if they meet alone that Sabina won't say or do anything to hurt Angelica's feelings as she's been through enough emotional pain in her life already."

Continuing, Marco then said "Also, afterward, I suggest that we have them meet Doctor Bianchi separately in order to see what they think of one another when the other isn't around.".
Angiegarde

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Wed 1 Apr 2009 - 23:46

Gabriele nodded.

"It's worth a shot. You really need to stress to Angelica that she needs to talk to us if she runs into trouble with Sabina though. I'm nothing untoward will happen, but I can't make any guarantees that it won't. I'll make sure to deal with the problem if it does though. As I said, Sabina is ultimately my responsibility, and I'm prepared to deal with her if she causes problems."

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Angiegarde on Tue 14 Apr 2009 - 2:15

"Don't worry, I'll let Angelica know beforehand that if anything happens during her chat with Sabina to tell us afterwards." said Marco who understood Gabriele's concerns about Sabina's possible actions.
Angiegarde

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Fri 17 Apr 2009 - 20:06

OOC: So I guess the question now is "What's next?" I've been thinking of starting a new thread, but I'm also thinking that perhaps we should just do a time skip to Angelica and Sabina's meeting here so as to avoid having to create an extra thread. We've got quite a few threads in this forum already...

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Angiegarde on Mon 27 Apr 2009 - 19:24

I agree.

Let's just jump ahead to when Angelica and Sabina meet as I'm eager to have them meet for the first time and to RP as Angelica again.
Angiegarde

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Sat 2 May 2009 - 16:16

OOC: Sorry I took so long.

IC:
A lone girl made her way along one of the corridors in the cyborg dormitories, counting the number of doors on her right side. She was about five feet tall, of moderate build, with medium length red hair and green eyes that were highly alert, giving on the impression that she was on her guard in spite of the safety of her surroundings. She was dressed in a pair of jeans and a red t-shirt, quite casual attire compared to that worn by many of the other girls at the agency. She also didn't appear to be armed, although it was hard to rule that out entirely -while not exactly ideal for concealed carry, her outfit still offered places to hide a pocket pistol or two.

Coming to the proper door number, the red haired girl came to a stop and turned, pausing for a moment to study the door as if it might tell her something. It didn't, of course -it was the same as any of the others in the corridor. She'd have to get a look inside the room to get any grasp of what the person she was meeting was like.

Stopping for a moment, the red-haired girl tried to collect her thoughts. Her mind was not entirely clear at that point in time, in fact it was somewhat muddled. It had initially seemed as if her handler intended to bring her all the way here himself, but when she had ratherly bluntly informed him that she was not an idiot and could find the right door herself, he'd simply smiled and told her "Alright, I'll leave it to you then." The red-haired girl wasn't entirely sure what to make of that. She'd been given what she wanted, but for some reason she found herself suspicious of her handler's motives. Not that that was entirely unfounded. She often felt like she was playing some kind of mind game when she interacted with him -one in which it always seemed like her opponent knew more then she did. It was one of the things about her handler that pissed the red-haired girl off. Along with his smiling. He smiled way too much.

Deciding that she might as well just dive in and see what happened rather then wasting her time, the red haired girl raised her hand and knocked on the door.

"Hello?" she called out to whoever was inside.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Angiegarde on Sat 9 May 2009 - 0:31

"I hope that I make a good impression to Sabina at our meeting." thought Angelica to herself as she sat at a table waiting for Sabina. A moment later, she heard a knock on the door and someone outside say "Hello?".

"That must be Sabina." thought Angelica to herself before saying aloud "I'm coming!". Angelica then got up, walked towards the door, opened it and saw a girl her age with medium length red hair and green eyes that looked super alert standing there.

"Hi there! You must be Sabina. Come on in, I've been expecting you!" said Angelica in a warm and friendly tone.
Angiegarde

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Mon 18 May 2009 - 1:56

Sabina looked Angelica up and down, an unreadable expression on her face as she studied her new roommate. The other girl appeared to be slightly younger then herself, with a friendly, cheerful demeanor that seemed rather carefree and trusting. For all the battles Angelica might have seen, she hadn't developed the alert, always on guard demeanor that Sabina had picked up while living on the streets.

She wasn't someone Sabina felt she'd be able to open up to very much. She was the sort of person who would feel sympathy for what Sabina had been through, but who didn't have the first hand experience necessary to understand it. And that was what Sabina would be looking for in a friend, really -not so much sympathy, but understanding. She wanted empathy, not pity.

And yet Sabina couldn't bring herself to actually hate the other girl either, because there had been a time in the past where she'd been very much like her. Maybe not quite as kind or open hearted, but certainly far more innocent and trusting then she now was.

"Hello," she greeted the other girl solemnly. "You must be Angelica."

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Angiegarde on Mon 25 May 2009 - 2:00

Upon gazing on Sabina, Angelica noticed how she seemed to be on high alert all the time as if she was expecting to be jumped by someone at any moment quite unlike herself who tended to act that way only when on missions where danger potentially lurked at every corner.

"No doubt that she's been through a great deal in her life that has made her weary of her surroundings." thought Angelica to herself "She sort of reminds me of Elsa. I wonder if she's always been like this? Regardless of her past circumstances, I just hope that I can get Sabina to open up.....".

Aloud, Angelica said to Sabina in a warm and happy tone "Yep, that's my name! I'm pleased to meet you Sabina! I look forward to being your roommate!".
Angiegarde

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Mon 25 May 2009 - 2:30

Sabina nodded.

"Yeah, me too."

Sabina might not particularly like the idea of rooming with Angelica, but it was still a big step up from the medical ward and the staff there. Angelica might be naive and difficult for her to connect with, but at least Sabina didn't have to be suspicious of her.

"May I come in?" she asked her new roommate.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Angiegarde on Tue 26 May 2009 - 16:51

"Sure, you can come in! I look forward to chatting with you." said Angelica in a warm and friendly tone.

To herself though, Angelica wondered if she'd be able to connect with Sabina as she seemed to be the sort that would be wary of people like her.

"For Sabina's sake, I have to at least try to get her to open up." thought Angelica to herself.

(OOC: About Angelica, I've already established that she's deeply in tune with other people's emotions due to her time at the SWA and also, Marco told her before hand that Sabina's the wary type hence why she's aware that Sabina's iffy about her.)
Angiegarde

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Sat 30 May 2009 - 1:38

Sabina grimaced a little at that, though she managed not to make it too obvious. She doubted she'd enjoy listening to idle chatter from someone like Angelica.

Stepping into the room, Sabina took a look around, making note of the features of her new home as well as anything that might tell her something about her new roommate.

OOC: I don't think there's much established canon as to what sort of stuff is in Angelica's room. Can I leave it to you to come up with some ideas in that regard?

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Angiegarde on Sun 7 Jun 2009 - 3:13

OOC: Sure. I can come up with a few things in Angelica's room.

Looking at the corners of her eyes at her personal items ranging from some fantasy books to some stuffed animals of the dog variety, Angelica wondered if Sabina might think that she's the naive, simple-minded type.

"I hope that Sabina doesn't think of me as being annoying. I do want us to get along after all." Angelica thought to herself.

Aloud, Angelica said to Sabina in order to break the ice "So Sabina, how do you like it here at the Social Welfare Agency?".

OOC 2: Angie's the sort that tends to try and break the ice with people that she's just met with casual talk in my opinion in order to get to know them better. What Sabina thinks of this is up to you.
Angiegarde

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Wed 10 Jun 2009 - 19:32

Sabina laughed. She knew Angelica was trying to break the ice, but of all the questions the other girl could have asked, it just had to ask that one...

"Well, the food's pretty good," she noted, "and the rooms are pretty nice too."

She was trying to be diplomatic. It was actually nice having a safe place to sleep and not having to worry about where her next meal was going to come from. The problem was that she felt out of place and didn't trust the motives of her benefactors. They obviously wanted something from her.

Turning her gaze away from the bookshelf she had been studying, Sabina turned to face Angelica.

"What about you? Do you like it here?" she asked.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Angiegarde on Thu 25 Jun 2009 - 20:03

"Yes, I like it here. Everyone here's nice or at least polite usually. There ARE times when problems emerge between the staff here but they end up getting worked out." said Angelica warmly.

Continuing, Angelica said to Sabina "As for my job as an assassin, I'm fine with it. Not only do I get to help out my handler Marco but I also get to kill bad guys and prevent them from hurting or killing innocent people.".

Angelica then wondered if Sabina would think that she was being naive as Sabina struck Angelica as being guarded and suspicous of the motives of others. Oddly enough, Angelica herself had wondered from time to time if the SWA and the government have something more in mind then merely protecting the general public. "Well, as long as I get to keep killing bad guys and aiding Marco, I'm fine with letting them play their little political games. Geez, thinking about politics hurts my head, it's SO complex." Angelica thought to herself.

Aloud, Angelica said to Sabina in the hope of making the conversation interesting for the latter girl "So Sabina, how's your training coming along?".

(OOC: I wanted to show that Angie is aware that the world isn't so simple even though she may act like it is at times while showing that she still has a child mindset. Also, I'm assuming that Sabina's begun her training as an assasin. If she isn't even aware that she's going to be an assasin, let me know and I'll edit this post.)
Angiegarde

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Sat 27 Jun 2009 - 0:51

"I actually haven't started yet," Sabina replied. "I just got released from the medical ward, after all."

Personally, Sabina didn't much care for politics either. It all seemed like a foolish game to her. A foolish game for the people who didn't have more important things to worry about, like where their next meal was going to come from. Sabina held people who got wrapped up enough in such ridiculousness to kill over it in contempt.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Angiegarde on Mon 20 Jul 2009 - 0:31

"Oh, so you haven't begun your training yet Sabina? I see." said Angelica before continuing with the intent of giving Sabina aid with her training "In that case, I'll give you some advice. Just do you best and work hard but don't push yourself too hard for even though we may be quite powerful thanks to our implants, we do have our limitations.". Finishing, Angelica then said in a supporting and friendly tone "Besides, it isn't like Gabrielle would want you to wear yourself ragged trying to prove yourself to him, right?".

Angelica of course remembered how when her own handler Marco became cool and clipped to her how she pushed herself too hard to prove herself to him. "While Marco's since apologized for his behavior back then and is treating me well again, those memories remain and I don't want Sabina to go through what I did." thought Angelica to herself.

(OOC: Seeing as how Angelica's kind, I can see her trying to give advice to new junior operatives as she wants to help people out.)
Angiegarde

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Tue 21 Jul 2009 - 2:31

Sabina grimaced slightly, though she tried to hide it.

"What the hell do I have to prove to someone like him?" she muttered under her breath, neglecting to account for her roommate's cybernetically enhanced hearing.

OOC: And here we go... Smile

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Angiegarde on Wed 22 Jul 2009 - 3:03

Hearing Sabina's little comment, Angelica was caught off guard as she hadn't expected Sabina to react negatively to her attempt to give her friendly advice.

"Oops. looks like I touched a nerve. Clearly, she doesn't feel the same way about her handler as I do with Marco. I'd better apologize to her." Angelica thought to herself.

Recovering quickly from her being startled, Angelica then said to Sabina apologetically "Sorry Sabina. I didn't realize that you regard your handler differently from the way that I regard my own handler. It's just that I find that we cyborgs seem to usually go to great lengths to prove ourselves to our handlers and I didn't want to see you push yourself too hard too quickly and burn out just to please Gabrielle, that's all."

"I hope that this doesn't affect our relationship." thought Angelica to herself.

(OOC: I can imagine Angelica apologizing quickly if she feels and/or sees that she made a mistake as she wants people to like her given her kind and friendly personality which of course is part of what makes her kawaii. Very Happy )
Angiegarde

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Wed 22 Jul 2009 - 22:13

Sabina gave Angelica an icy look before she regained control of herself. She didn't really want to have a hostile relationship with the other girl. Though she was also beginning to wonder if she could stand being around her all the time when she had such a positive attitude towards someone who was -in Sabina's opinion- using her.

I'm going to have to watch what I say... she thought to herself, then declared, "Well, I don't think you have to worry about that,"

She was tempted to say more, but held herself in check for the time being. She might well have said too much already...

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Angiegarde on Sun 6 Sep 2009 - 21:25

"That's good to hear then." said Angelica.

Seeing how cool Sabina seems to be towards Gabrielle and how cynical she seems to be in general, Angelica wondered if perhaps she thought
that her own handler Marco was just using her and didn't care about her.

"While I know that isn't the case, Sabina may think that way so perhaps I should move away from that topic and talk about something else."
Angelica contemplated to herself in her head.

"So Sabina, are there any interests or hobbies that you plan on pursuing? In order to keep us mentally balanced, the Agency prefers it if we pursue hobbies and interests outside of our job. Just thought that you should know.". Angelica said to Sabina.
Angiegarde

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Thu 17 Sep 2009 - 0:48

Sabina smirked a little. She wondered how Angelica would react if she said that her hobby was scavenging things. And, for that matter, occasionally stealing them. One couldn't get too picky when they were living on the streets.

But she was trying not to poison her relationship with her roommate, so she decided against it.

"I like reading," she told her roommate. Which was actually true. She's enjoyed reading as a child and even when she was living on the streets she often had a discarded book or magazine with her.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum