what's the reason behind your ID?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

what's the reason behind your ID?

Post by akaciparaci on Tue 17 Mar 2009 - 4:55

just doing nothing and the idea popped out

as the topic said, your reason for choosing your name in this forum

don't know if anyone had asked this, but i'll ask anyway

the explanation should not be long, we don't want to see a wall of text, would we?
then anyone who's interested can discuss it, i hope this contributes to the fun


so me first, akaciparaci

it has no real meaning, it just from a manga from Fujiko Fujio titled Denka
it was about a character(the non important one) stressed about his job, and a robot character keeps pestering him to show his ultimate technique(in envelope making, which he doesn't have)
one time, the envelop maker hit his head and this make him a little twisted(acts like he has an ultimate technique), and he did weird movement along with weird word
and one of the weird word was "akaciparaci!!"


so that's about it, and uuuhh sweat sorry for the wall of text, just a little

i'm curious to see whether everyone will join this thread
avatar
akaciparaci
AKACIPARACI

Male

Forum Posts : 110

Location : suggestion?

Fan of : anime + Castlevania

Original Characters : osaka

Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Re: what's the reason behind your ID?

Post by Nachtsider on Tue 17 Mar 2009 - 5:18

A Vampire's life is divided into 'Dayside' and 'Nightside'. 'Dayside' refers to the Vampire's mundane identity, as well as any roles and responsibilities connected to that identity. 'Nightside' refers to that part of the Vampire's identity that is considered openly Vampiric - a magical identity of sorts, associated with ritual and other arcane acts. Vampires seek to integrate these two halves of their existence, and achieve a balance known as 'Twilight'.

Apply the Dayside metaphor to real-world existence and the Nightside metaphor to online existence, and you may see the reason for my picking my nickname. The usage of the German in my nickname is a reference to the time I briefly lived in Germany as a kid.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------





There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel like it.
avatar
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5718

Location : Inside your closet. In your head.

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Re: what's the reason behind your ID?

Post by Whatface on Tue 17 Mar 2009 - 6:54

I don't remember how I made up this name. But I used to have a bunch of random names that I would use for trolling & lurking purposes. Whatface was one of them. Razz

I registered as Whatface back on FF.net. I didn't think I would stick around for long, so that's why I used it. I used names like that for accounts that I didn't particularly care about. I just used it for lurking on FF.net from time to time to see what the heck the retards were up to.

When the guys moved over to this forum from FF.net, I decided to keep the name. I guess it was because I still planned on lurking here.

*shrug*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


avatar
Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Male

Forum Posts : 879

Location : Australia

Fan of : Henrietta, Rico, Triela, Aurora

Original Characters : Muffin

Comments : Why can't I leave this blank?

Registration date : 2007-12-24

Back to top Go down

Re: what's the reason behind your ID?

Post by tsundere9kagami2 on Tue 17 Mar 2009 - 7:57

I used Tsundere9Kagami2 because i luff tsundere and i hold a certain amount of affection for Kagami (of luckystar fame) The numbers are the year i was born.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I'm actually a hardcore otaku who likes maids more than having three meals in a day and I only read books related to maids. Also, I only visit maid cafes. Of course I also collect maid figurines, I play games which feature maids and it turns me on so much that I'll wear the maid uniforms and jump in joy.
avatar
tsundere9kagami2
Oceanic Drifting

Male

Forum Posts : 1069

Fan of : Moe~

Original Characters : youru kun

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Re: what's the reason behind your ID?

Post by Kiskaloo on Tue 17 Mar 2009 - 10:27

Kiskaloo is both the name of one of the characters in, and also the title of, a web-comic created by Chris Sanders, the genius behind Lilo & Stitch. At San Diego Comic Con he had a collected book of panels and I have never, ever, laughed harder in my life then when I was reading it. IMO, it is pure brilliance.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


What? I like donuts! - Betty Suarez
If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Scissors of victory! - Yui Hirasawa
avatar
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10900

Location : Seattle / Tokyo / Milan

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: what's the reason behind your ID?

Post by Triela on Tue 17 Mar 2009 - 11:32

I use my names when it suits it. I only use Triela here, I use Milly on another board. I used to use DarkMagicianFreak a lot, and I use MrsBloom3 for my youtube, but now I'm sticking to KalasRaven for EVERYTHING! I love that username. ^_^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


AWWWWW YEAHHHH
avatar
Triela
Super Special Awesome Cyborg Assassin

Female

Forum Posts : 2723

Location : In Steve's arms >:3

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Savyna

Comments : A pleasant, bubbly young lady, talented artist and Orlando Bloom fan extraordinaire.

Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Re: what's the reason behind your ID?

Post by TTIO on Tue 17 Mar 2009 - 12:00

Just a random group of letters really Razz

Look on a QWERTY keyboard. Note the positions of the letters T, I and O. Basically, my hand slipped Razz

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------




The Eagle

He clasps the crag with crooked hands;
Close to the sun in lonely lands,
Ring'd with the azure world, he stands.

The wrinkled sea beneath him crawls;
He watches from his mountain walls,
And like a thunderbolt he falls.

Alfred Tennyson - 1851
avatar
TTIO
CEO of Cheese Pie Inc.

Male

Forum Posts : 1111

Location : Eng.

Fan of : Triela!

Original Characters : Keetha & Alcide

Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: what's the reason behind your ID?

Post by boomer_gonz on Tue 17 Mar 2009 - 12:39

Boomer is actually a nickname I've had since I first blew a pothole in the street in front of my house at the curious age of 8. (Remember kids, chemistry is fun). My uncles said I had talent and gave me my first lessons in battlefield explosives. After all, you can't rely on C4 all the time. Your could lose your fuses, your detonator's battery could run out or get wet. Anywayz...

Ironically, it started out as Boom-Boom(yes Rubi, that's right) and eventually evolved into Boomer. I've been going by it ever since and it's gotten to a point where my cousins and even my dad have forgotten my real name at times.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The Power of Claes Compels You!!!
avatar
boomer_gonz

Male

Forum Posts : 2561

Location : California Republic

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: what's the reason behind your ID?

Post by Awinnell on Tue 17 Mar 2009 - 13:25

quite simple really, its my NAME !!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


We are living in the smelly cloud of gods fart,one day the universe will end in a great cloud of airfreshener
avatar
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Forum Posts : 2131

Location : Hereford,England

Fan of : Triela,asuka

Original Characters : not yet

Comments : Loves to quote Wikipedia. Loves to use exclamation marks even more.

wish i knew who put that in there, it wasn't me !!!!!!!!!!!!


Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Re: what's the reason behind your ID?

Post by Guest on Tue 17 Mar 2009 - 13:26

Me, I have quite a lot of trouble choosing nicknames, so I usually pick something related to games/series/whatever I'm watching at the moment. My usual nickname is Micosil (non-working Halo cheat), but a while ago I started using Bloedzuiger (spelling it wrong, by the way) due to influence from "The Witcher", the game. It's a sorta big leech with claws that drains your health and blows up when you kill it. If I recall right, it means leech in... Dutch? I'm usually a lurker, so it's not such a bad name. Though it has some negative connotations sweat

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: what's the reason behind your ID?

Post by Guest on Tue 17 Mar 2009 - 13:41

Mine comes from my life-long interest in military history. I chose this name not because I particularly like the historical person who owned it but because he was relatively obscure (most people would never have heard of him if he hadn't had a pocket battleship named after him) and it isn't a pain-in-the-butt to type out.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: what's the reason behind your ID?

Post by LoC978 on Tue 17 Mar 2009 - 14:15

this handle is the most pretentious thing I've ever made... had it since... I think 1994.

(Rand al'Thor being a sort of prophesied 'hero' who sends the petty, bickering governments of the time spiraling into chaos... in order to unite them under his rule and face an outside threat)

...
R.I.P. Mr. Rigney, 1948-2007

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Moderatio est figmentum.
avatar
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Forum Posts : 2628

Location : Northwestern USA. Usually Portland.

Fan of : At home- Claes. Abroad- Rico.

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: what's the reason behind your ID?

Post by Totoum on Tue 17 Mar 2009 - 14:25

Came up with it 4 years ago,i was looking for a new iD and the first thing that came to mind was dorothy's dog "toto" (from the wizard of oz) then i added a couple of letters to it and that's about it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"The day the child realizes that all adults are imperfect he becomes an adolescent; the day he forgives them, he becomes an adult; the day he forgives himself, he becomes wise."Alden Nowlan
"Happy is the one who's able to laugh at himself:he's sure to be entertained for a long time"

avatar
Totoum

Male

Forum Posts : 480

Location : paris

Fan of : claes

Registration date : 2007-11-20

Back to top Go down

Re: what's the reason behind your ID?

Post by LoC978 on Tue 17 Mar 2009 - 14:27

whoa... now I read your name as

Toto... um...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Moderatio est figmentum.
avatar
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Forum Posts : 2628

Location : Northwestern USA. Usually Portland.

Fan of : At home- Claes. Abroad- Rico.

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: what's the reason behind your ID?

Post by Robert Frazer on Tue 17 Mar 2009 - 14:31

My real name's actually Reginald Aspwith Mounteroy Maurice Phillisgill-Ormerod-St-Helens The Younger - I'm inordinately fond of it, but I do find it difficult to fit into text fields so a curtailed and prosaic appelation has to suffice. No Good

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


PASSION LIVES HERE
************
Prose Stories
avatar
Robert Frazer

Male

Forum Posts : 1156

Location : The Green and Pleasant Land

Registration date : 2009-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: what's the reason behind your ID?

Post by Guest on Tue 17 Mar 2009 - 14:58

@LoC978 wrote:(Rand al'Thor being a sort of prophesied 'hero' who sends the petty, bickering governments of the time spiraling into chaos... in order to unite them under his rule and face an outside threat)

Rand al'Thor also gives the girls/women in the story someone who they can "stomp their feet" and mutter "boys!" about Razz

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: what's the reason behind your ID?

Post by Guest on Tue 17 Mar 2009 - 15:00

@Robert Frazer wrote:My real name's actually Reginald Aspwith Mounteroy Maurice Phillisgill-Ormerod-St-Helens The Younger - I'm inordinately fond of it, but I do find it difficult to fit into text fields so a curtailed and prosaic appelation has to suffice. No Good

So why didn't you use Ramm Posh as the chosen name? Very Happy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: what's the reason behind your ID?

Post by LoC978 on Tue 17 Mar 2009 - 15:03

GrafSpee wrote:Rand al'Thor also gives the girls/women in the story someone who they can "stomp their feet" and mutter "boys!" about Razz
I always thought that part of it fit me perfectly. Evil


...then there's Rand, Mat, and Perrin each thinking the other two have a great way with women while having terrible luck himself... all of them of course being simultaneously right and wrong about that... kinda like my friends and me right after high school...



GrafSpee wrote:
@Robert Frazer wrote:My real name's actually Reginald Aspwith Mounteroy Maurice Phillisgill-Ormerod-St-Helens The Younger - I'm inordinately fond of it, but I do find it difficult to fit into text fields so a curtailed and prosaic appelation has to suffice. No Good

So why didn't you use Ramm Posh as the chosen name? Very Happy
that would make a great porn star name.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Moderatio est figmentum.
avatar
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Forum Posts : 2628

Location : Northwestern USA. Usually Portland.

Fan of : At home- Claes. Abroad- Rico.

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: what's the reason behind your ID?

Post by tsundere9kagami2 on Tue 17 Mar 2009 - 17:55

@Awinnell wrote:quite simple really, its my NAME !!!!!

sweet jesus your name is awesome!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I'm actually a hardcore otaku who likes maids more than having three meals in a day and I only read books related to maids. Also, I only visit maid cafes. Of course I also collect maid figurines, I play games which feature maids and it turns me on so much that I'll wear the maid uniforms and jump in joy.
avatar
tsundere9kagami2
Oceanic Drifting

Male

Forum Posts : 1069

Fan of : Moe~

Original Characters : youru kun

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Re: what's the reason behind your ID?

Post by Cherubino on Tue 17 Mar 2009 - 19:31

A Vampire's life is divided into 'Dayside' and 'Nightside'. 'Dayside' refers to the Vampire's mundane identity, as well as any roles and responsibilities connected to that identity. 'Nightside' refers to that part of the Vampire's identity that is considered openly Vampiric - a magical identity of sorts, associated with ritual and other arcane acts. Vampires seek to integrate these two halves of their existence, and achieve a balance known as 'Twilight'.

Apply the Dayside metaphor to real-world existence and the Nightside metaphor to online existence, and you may see the reason for my picking my nickname. The usage of the German in my nickname is a reference to the time I briefly lived in Germany as a kid.

Wow. You were in Germany for a while eh? That's pretty cool. I always just thought you used it because it sounded cool. But see! I was right to pronounce it German like...sweat

Ironically, it started out as Boom-Boom(yes Rubi, that's right) and eventually evolved into Boomer. I've been going by it ever since and it's gotten to a point where my cousins and even my dad have forgotten my real name at times.

OMG! I rock! Topic's closed on that one Wink

So, how did I choose my name?
Cherubino is a character in Mozart's opera La Nozze Di Figaro.
Cherubino is a 14 year old boy (played by a woman. These parts are called 'Pants roles') who is torn between his childish ways of thinking and his well... uh... developing feelings of longing for women. sweat Basically he tries sleeping with every girl in the opera. However, he truly loves only one girl (Barbarina) and she too loves him which leads to a double wedding in the end. He is upbeat, hysterically funny (he cross-dresses and jumps out a window), and I love his/her arias. If anyone wants I can post some vids of his/her songs. Very Happy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I've pretty much come to the realization that I'm white trash. I'm ok with that though. Very Happy
avatar
Cherubino

Female

Forum Posts : 457

Location : Toran Republic

Fan of : Opera, Gun sports, antique guns, Final Fantasy

Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Re: what's the reason behind your ID?

Post by KodokuRyuu on Wed 18 Mar 2009 - 0:15

Well, I usually come up with a name in the language I'm currently studying. I was studying Japanese so I came up with a name in Japanese. I've always had some affection for dragons and I was also born in a year of the dragon, so I wanted to incorporate that in my name somehow. I originally came up with Ryuuko (竜子, Dragon Child), but that proved to be too popular for my tastes, plus I ended up thinking it sounded too girly. So I chose KodokuRyuu (孤独竜, Lonely Dragon) since I've always been a bit of a loner. Some time after that I found this forum and I had already decided I wanted my Japanese translation work know under that name so it was the logical choice to use that one.
avatar
KodokuRyuu
Resident Translator

Male

Forum Posts : 1237

Location : Texas

Fan of : Triela, Beatrice, Silvia

Original Characters : Hulkshire, Yu Aida, Berny & Bea

Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

Re: what's the reason behind your ID?

Post by Sakura on Wed 18 Mar 2009 - 0:39

I always liked the name Sakura (I think it started from Card Captor Sakura) and used some form of it as a username in other places.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get." -Dale Carnegie
"You treacherous bitch!" -rustyspring (After I pwned him)
avatar
Sakura
Dr. Turtle Punter

Female

Forum Posts : 472

Location : California

Fan of : Penguins, Pancake Bunny

Comments : Likes penguins, flop-eared bunnies, punting turtles, and kicking pigeons

Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Re: what's the reason behind your ID?

Post by Danjo3 on Wed 18 Mar 2009 - 2:54

As most people already know, Danjo is just a combination of my first and middle name.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I dont hate him specifically, its the rest of you selfish adults I hold a grudge against.
avatar
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Forum Posts : 2609

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: what's the reason behind your ID?

Post by Awinnell on Wed 18 Mar 2009 - 10:37

@tsundere9kagami2 wrote:
@Awinnell wrote:quite simple really, its my NAME !!!!!

sweet jesus your name is awesome!

Lol ! if you must know its Andrew Winnell

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


We are living in the smelly cloud of gods fart,one day the universe will end in a great cloud of airfreshener
avatar
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Forum Posts : 2131

Location : Hereford,England

Fan of : Triela,asuka

Original Characters : not yet

Comments : Loves to quote Wikipedia. Loves to use exclamation marks even more.

wish i knew who put that in there, it wasn't me !!!!!!!!!!!!


Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Re: what's the reason behind your ID?

Post by rusty-spring on Wed 18 Mar 2009 - 10:46

If my pride would have allowed it, I'd have gone with Squeaky-Spring, in accordance to the much lampooned sound effect a bed makes during a certain nighttime (or daytime) activity. I'm just that high school sometimes Razz .

However, I saw the habit of people using only the first word in two word names on forums. I refused to go around being called "Squeaky" so I changed it to Rusty for some strange reason. Nothing behind it, just something I decided on a whim.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"Do you know what Jesus said in John chapter 5? Don't bring me any trouble, bitch." - Eda, Black Lagoon
"Anybody can be cool...but awesome takes practice." - Lorraine Peterson
avatar
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Forum Posts : 1380

Fan of : being awesome

Original Characters : L is for Laine

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: what's the reason behind your ID?

Post by West Nile on Thu 19 Mar 2009 - 12:48

simple really, i like encoding my real name in such a way that it does not look like my name. in short you add a couple words and take some words from "West Nile" and you get my name.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Photobucket
Just cause I'm dead, doesn't mean I can't be your Loli Fantasy!
avatar
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Forum Posts : 1747

Location : Some Where in Nevada... or in the Philippines

Fan of : Triela, Elsa, Enrica & Henrietta

Original Characters : Lance Kane/Raphael, Ella, Mina & Brandon, Sophia & Wesley, Anica & Andrew, Rio de Sica, Marionette

Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Re: what's the reason behind your ID?

Post by Guest on Thu 19 Mar 2009 - 13:10

Just because Panzer IV is the main-stray armor of the Wehrmacht and happens to be one of my favorite tank Very Happy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: what's the reason behind your ID?

Post by Guest on Thu 19 Mar 2009 - 14:58

Well, it's a god... the egyptian god of the desert, storms and chaos. Evil

(I like their culture)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: what's the reason behind your ID?

Post by LoC978 on Thu 19 Mar 2009 - 15:22

maybe I've played too many video games loosely based on Egyptian mythology, but... isn't that usually spelled 'Set'?

*looks it up*
ah yes. it can go either way (or Sutekh or Seteh)... though Seth is also a name from the Tanakh/Old Testament...

interesting. I always liked the look of the Set animal... though I'm more a fan of the Phoenix (which was really an Indian import from Vishnu, but I still like the Egyptian version).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Moderatio est figmentum.
avatar
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Forum Posts : 2628

Location : Northwestern USA. Usually Portland.

Fan of : At home- Claes. Abroad- Rico.

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: what's the reason behind your ID?

Post by Guest on Thu 19 Mar 2009 - 22:48

No real reason. Just like the way it looked/sounded...and I've been called Rose or Rosy before, since part of my last name has Rose in it, and my first name starts with an R. =)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: what's the reason behind your ID?

Post by Sintendo on Fri 20 Mar 2009 - 0:19

Sin + Nintendo = Sintendo
avatar
Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Male

Forum Posts : 618

Location : Long Beach, CA

Comments : It's like a 5 hour orgasm.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Re: what's the reason behind your ID?

Post by LoC978 on Fri 20 Mar 2009 - 0:20

yay 8-bit emulation!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Moderatio est figmentum.
avatar
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Forum Posts : 2628

Location : Northwestern USA. Usually Portland.

Fan of : At home- Claes. Abroad- Rico.

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: what's the reason behind your ID?

Post by Sintendo on Fri 20 Mar 2009 - 0:25

High Five
avatar
Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Male

Forum Posts : 618

Location : Long Beach, CA

Comments : It's like a 5 hour orgasm.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Re: what's the reason behind your ID?

Post by Guest on Fri 20 Mar 2009 - 13:46

@LoC978 wrote:
ah yes. it can go either way (or Sutekh or Seteh)... though Seth is also a name from the Tanakh/Old Testament...
And the official designation in german, which is why I chose it. Set is more the english way. Wink

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: what's the reason behind your ID?

Post by Tommygunner70 on Fri 20 Mar 2009 - 13:53

Bloedzuiger wrote:If I recall right, it means leech in... Dutch?

Yep. a Bloedzuiger is the dutch name for a Leech.
the actual translation would be: "Bloed" = "Blood" and "Zuiger" = "Sucker"


My actual first name is Thomas Coenraad, often I've been called Tom or Tommy. in every FPS game I play, I usually take up the LMG role, or some thing else that Gunnery related. the number 70 was added later on because I mostly ended up with that many kills after the match was over. sweat
avatar
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Forum Posts : 1950

Fan of : All the SWA girls, Even the adult ones ^_^

Original Characters : Thomas & Sora Dutch

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: what's the reason behind your ID?

Post by Kiskaloo on Fri 20 Mar 2009 - 14:30

I figured you were a 1920's Chicago gangster who was adept with the Thompson submachine gun (a.k.a. - The Tommy Gun). Razz

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


What? I like donuts! - Betty Suarez
If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Scissors of victory! - Yui Hirasawa
avatar
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10900

Location : Seattle / Tokyo / Milan

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: what's the reason behind your ID?

Post by Tommygunner70 on Fri 20 Mar 2009 - 16:30

@Kiskaloo wrote:I figured you were a 1920's Chicago gangster who was adept with the Thompson submachine gun (a.k.a. - The Tommy Gun). Razz

Shhhh!!!

One slip of the tongue, and your dead capich?


Nah, I don't envy the life of a gangster. Though I am actualy adept with the Thompson. (I fired one of the later military versions once.)

In a game that lack's a gunner class, I mostly end up with the Sub-machine gunner Class. One who has a Thompson as default gear Very Happy.


Last edited by Tommygunner70 on Fri 20 Mar 2009 - 16:32; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Forum Posts : 1950

Fan of : All the SWA girls, Even the adult ones ^_^

Original Characters : Thomas & Sora Dutch

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: what's the reason behind your ID?

Post by Secchan on Fri 20 Mar 2009 - 16:30

Well, mine is after Setsuna Sakurazaki from Negima, cos she's gay, I'm gay, yadda yadda.
Name was given to me by a good friend of mine.
avatar
Secchan

Female

Forum Posts : 125

Location : New Zealand

Fan of : Yuri

Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Re: what's the reason behind your ID?

Post by Tommygunner70 on Fri 20 Mar 2009 - 16:34

@Secchan wrote:Well, mine is after Setsuna Sakurazaki from Negima, cos she's gay, I'm gay, yadda yadda.

Almost sounds like its a bad thing there....

Even if someone's orientation is gay or lesbian, that doesn't him or her less of a person.
avatar
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Forum Posts : 1950

Fan of : All the SWA girls, Even the adult ones ^_^

Original Characters : Thomas & Sora Dutch

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: what's the reason behind your ID?

Post by Secchan on Sat 21 Mar 2009 - 6:26

@Tommygunner70 wrote:
@Secchan wrote:Well, mine is after Setsuna Sakurazaki from Negima, cos she's gay, I'm gay, yadda yadda.

Almost sounds like its a bad thing there....

Even if someone's orientation is gay or lesbian, that doesn't him or her less of a person.

o_o
I didn't realise I'd implied that....I really didn't mean it.
And don't worry, it's not a bad thing. They gave me the nickname because they like Setsuna, and wanted me to play her in a roleplay of their's. So don't worry, it was a positive thing.
avatar
Secchan

Female

Forum Posts : 125

Location : New Zealand

Fan of : Yuri

Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Re: what's the reason behind your ID?

Post by Kiskaloo on Sat 21 Mar 2009 - 11:50

Setsuna rocks!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


What? I like donuts! - Betty Suarez
If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Scissors of victory! - Yui Hirasawa
avatar
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10900

Location : Seattle / Tokyo / Milan

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: what's the reason behind your ID?

Post by Probit Return on Sat 21 Mar 2009 - 13:11

Probit Return is an anagram of my middle and last name. A Probit is also a unit of measurement of statistical probability based on deviations from the mean of a normal distribution. Return should be pretty obvious. Basically, I'm a bit of a math geek.

And indeed, Setsuna does rock.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Did you say "Nerd"?

Fission Mailed

"What do you mean 'What the hell is a Funyarinpa?' You mean... you don't know?"
"How the hell would I know?"
"How could you not know?! That's... that's practically blasphemous! Say you're sorry! Apologize to the Funyarinpa! Goodness, you are such a rude woman..."
avatar
Probit Return
That One Guy

Male

Forum Posts : 653

Fan of : Stuff

Original Characters : Adrianna, Nero, Abigail, and now Luca

Registration date : 2008-01-10

Back to top Go down

Re: what's the reason behind your ID?

Post by Triela on Sat 21 Mar 2009 - 13:48

You guys will be happy to know that I use the name Triela on the American Idol boards! I was surprised it wasn't taken yet. I guess there aren't any GSG fans there. ^_^;;;

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


AWWWWW YEAHHHH
avatar
Triela
Super Special Awesome Cyborg Assassin

Female

Forum Posts : 2723

Location : In Steve's arms >:3

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Savyna

Comments : A pleasant, bubbly young lady, talented artist and Orlando Bloom fan extraordinaire.

Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Re: what's the reason behind your ID?

Post by destroyer on Sun 22 Mar 2009 - 5:38

destroyer means..... you know what it means.
i chose it because i usually destroy anything that i touch. material/immaterial. i can destroy from a cracker to a relationship quit easy.
why do i like GsG, SWA do DESTROY someone life right?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


currently Kojika and TWGOK freaks. including GsG to lol.
avatar
destroyer

Male

Forum Posts : 238

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : none

Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Re: what's the reason behind your ID?

Post by MadHatChemist on Mon 23 Mar 2009 - 1:02

MadHatChemist because:

I am a chemist;

I wear hats;
One: People aren't wearing enough
hats. Two: Matter is energy. In the universe there are many energy
fields which we cannot normally perceive. Some energies have a
spiritual source which act upon a person's soul. However, this "soul"
does not exist ab initio as orthodox Christianity teaches; it has to be
brought into existence by a process of guided self-observation.
However, this is rarely achieved owing to man's unique ability to be
distracted from spiritual matters by everyday trivia.

and will probably go mad with all the stuff I do in my lab.

--I'm angleing for the mad scientist type...with an army of atomic nekomimi gynoids...
avatar
MadHatChemist

Male

Forum Posts : 441

Location : Las Vegas

Fan of : Triela & Claes

Original Characters : None.

Comments : n/a

Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Re: what's the reason behind your ID?

Post by tsundere9kagami2 on Mon 23 Mar 2009 - 7:39

@Tommygunner70 wrote:
@Secchan wrote:Well, mine is after Setsuna Sakurazaki from Negima, cos she's gay, I'm gay, yadda yadda.

Almost sounds like its a bad thing there....

Even if someone's orientation is gay or lesbian, that doesn't him or her less of a person.

the all seeing eye sees all tommy it sees all!!!!
(its how she expresses pride so im just letting it go)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I'm actually a hardcore otaku who likes maids more than having three meals in a day and I only read books related to maids. Also, I only visit maid cafes. Of course I also collect maid figurines, I play games which feature maids and it turns me on so much that I'll wear the maid uniforms and jump in joy.
avatar
tsundere9kagami2
Oceanic Drifting

Male

Forum Posts : 1069

Fan of : Moe~

Original Characters : youru kun

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Re: what's the reason behind your ID?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum