*Puff puff* Indeed.

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*Puff puff* Indeed.

Post by Sintendo on Fri 20 Mar 2009 - 3:10

Some backstory: For those of you who ddon't know, neighbor lady is my neighbor who I have been friends with ever since she moved in about 9 years ago. 5 years ago, she was contemplating leaving the state for college, which was also the turning point where we decided we were a bit more than friendss, if you catch my drift. However, we both agreed that being more than (excuse the language) fuck-buddies was not going to happen anytime soo; we're having too much fun afterall.

Now, believe it or not, we've had this relationship even while she had her own boyfriend, and I had my girlfriend. What's even more unbelievable is that our respective 'friends knew about it... Anyways... yeah... She and I are currently single, however.

On to the point of the topic: So, besides neighbor lady, there are two others girls I have this weird crush on: my lab partner/friend for almost 2 years (We'll call her "G"), and this other girl that I met through a friend (We'll call her "J").

At first, G didn't even catch my sight. I only saw her as a lab partner that I was assigned to. As time passed on, however, I found some very attractive things about her. She's funny, has a sort of quirky attitude that makes for a fun afternoon, and she's actually cute for a for short girl (She's around 5'5", and I am 6'2").

But she has a boyfriend... who she argues with all the time. Nothing major, only trivial things such as "What's for dinner?" or, "Wait! We'll head to the mall right after this raid on WoW!" or "That carpet if green, not blue!", things like that.

As for J, she began the same way. She was actually the object of desire by one of my friends, and I only thought of her as a person I could study with. However, last October, during J's birthday at her house, I found myself having my arm around her the entire night (since she outright rejected my friend's request to go... steady... I guess...). She didn't force me off, Hell, I took my arm from around her shoulders and she put it back! Then, as the party came to a close, the room started thinning out, close friends gathered around the dining table to talk and catch up (At this point, J was sitting on my lap). The topic soon turned to sex, where J said to everyone (while looking into my eyes), "I've never had sex. I'm a virgin." (((Sin's mind = DING DING DING!!!)). Anyways, we ended the night making out for a while before falling asleep in each other's arms.

Here's the kicker... SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND TOO!

Ever since I entered college, it seems all the girls have been taken. Now, it's not that I'm sex starved - Tucker Max showed me how to have my fill of that - it's just that, for once, I actually want to be in a relationship again. I miss that warm feeling that you get on the inside when your significant other and you simply gaze at each other. I daresay that feeling is better than the sex itself! My first three (more than 2 years each) girlfriends and I broke up mutually; it wasn't a nasty break up with any of them at all.

I dunno what the fuck is going on anymore.

Neighbor lady and I have this odd mutual agreement where we're just fuck buddies.

G and I are good friends who hang out most of the time at school and is on the verge of breaking up with her boyfriend of 3 years.

J and I are infatuated with each other but has a newly acquired boyfriend of 3 months.

Bong hit

It's gotta be the first day of Spring...
Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Male

Forum Posts : 618

Comments : It's like a 5 hour orgasm.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Re: *Puff puff* Indeed.

Post by Nachtsider on Fri 20 Mar 2009 - 3:43

I'm leaning towards 'go for G'.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel like it.
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5718

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sintendo on Fri 20 Mar 2009 - 3:48

Gotta be the weed, but I'm rereading my post and lots of multiple of 3s there...

Also, why do you think that, Nacht?
Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Fri 20 Mar 2009 - 4:21

Well, Sin, you and G are good friends, so there's already a springboard to the hypothetical next step of the relationship, should you want to make it happen. Plus, she's going to be single again, and therefore available - I don't approve of moving in on a girl who already has someone, such as J. Keep neighbor lady as a fuck buddy whom you can fall back on in the event that things don't work out (not that I'm wishing it'll happen, but you know the drill, man - hope for the best, prepare for the worst).

There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel like it.
Nachtsider

Male

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by tsundere9kagami2 on Fri 20 Mar 2009 - 10:16

uhhhhhh..................g? yeah ill go with G. G the one that you tapped.....

I'm actually a hardcore otaku who likes maids more than having three meals in a day and I only read books related to maids. Also, I only visit maid cafes. Of course I also collect maid figurines, I play games which feature maids and it turns me on so much that I'll wear the maid uniforms and jump in joy.
tsundere9kagami2
Oceanic Drifting

Male

Forum Posts : 1069

Fan of : Moe~

Original Characters : youru kun

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherubino on Fri 20 Mar 2009 - 17:54

Here's a womanly touch to this problem...
Well there are a lotta things you can do in this situation.

You pull a move like my cousin did to his current wife. They met as she was breaking up with a boyfriend and instead of forcing himself on her he just pretended to care. Eventually she realized that he did so much for her and they ended up dating and now they're married and he still pretends to care.

Or you can be a dirtbag and try to break them up by telling her about how much better she can have it. Or you can get her drunk and sabotage the relationship...sweat

Or you can do wait I would do in your situation. Attentively wait for the best opportunity.

I've pretty much come to the realization that I'm white trash. I'm ok with that though. Very Happy
Cherubino

Female

Forum Posts : 457

Fan of : Opera, Gun sports, antique guns, Final Fantasy

Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sintendo on Sat 21 Mar 2009 - 15:49

CURSE YOU'SE FEMALES
Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 30 Mar 2009 - 10:45

I don't know...

I think I tend to agree on to almost anything, but this time I have to lean on to Cheru-san's side. She's right...I mean, THEY have a boyfriend and I don't personally think you should interfere.

Hey, think of the other side of the fence; what will THEY think.

Also, its best NOT to even touch 'J'. She still have a bright future...I think. Unless of course, her boyfriend decides to do something outright illicit and all but yeah.

Well, if I'm in your boots, I think I'll just wait patiently and see the right girl to come up one day. I mean, I did say that being in a relationship requires commitment, dedication and responsibility and not all about sexsex and sex. I mean, I haven't had my fill, and yet I'm satisfied enough just being with her.

It takes the right girl to make you feel complete (minus all that bed-stuff). And for that, senpai, I'll say you just have to wait.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherubino on Mon 30 Mar 2009 - 14:02

I have to say I like how Panzie is so idealistic but it is all about the sex. Let's be adults here. There are only very few chivalrous men left in this world and honestly, chivalry is annoying anyway.

Just waiting is probably your best bet.

I've pretty much come to the realization that I'm white trash. I'm ok with that though. Very Happy
Cherubino

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Mon 30 Mar 2009 - 15:19

@Cherubino wrote:it is all about the sex. Let's be adults here.
which is why I don't understand the need for all this pretense... why bother with a 'relationship' for sex? There are plenty of people out there to be had on a casual basis.

Moderatio est figmentum.
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Forum Posts : 2628

Fan of : At home- Claes. Abroad- Rico.

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela on Mon 30 Mar 2009 - 15:36

Here's my take on it.

NEVER MESS AROUND WHEN A GIRL IS IN A RELATIONSHIP.

Once a cheater ALWAYS a cheater. What makes you think these girls won't dump you if they find someone else. They could cheat on you just as easily.

Besides what does it say about you when you want the girl to break up or you WANT her to cheat on her boyfriend?

I say wait and see what happens. There are plenty of other girls out there. Besides you're still young, Sin.

AWWWWW YEAHHHH
Triela
Super Special Awesome Cyborg Assassin

Female

Forum Posts : 2723

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Savyna

Comments : A pleasant, bubbly young lady, talented artist and Orlando Bloom fan extraordinaire.

Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherubino on Mon 30 Mar 2009 - 15:43

@Triela wrote:Here's my take on it.

NEVER MESS AROUND WHEN A GIRL IS IN A RELATIONSHIP.

Once a cheater ALWAYS a cheater. What makes you think these girls won't dump you if they find someone else. They could cheat on you just as easily.

Besides what does it say about you when you want the girl to break up or you WANT her to cheat on her boyfriend?

I say wait and see what happens. There are plenty of other girls out there. Besides you're still young, Sin.
Words spoken for the truth fellas.

which is why I don't understand the need for all this pretense... why bother with a 'relationship' for sex? There are plenty of people out there to be had on a casual basis.
Because it's nice to think that it isn't just about the sex sometimes. -.-

Cherubino

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Mon 30 Mar 2009 - 15:49

self-deception brings ignorance, ignorance is bliss, bliss destroys creativity and rational thought...

Moderatio est figmentum.
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherubino on Mon 30 Mar 2009 - 15:53

@LoC978 wrote:self-deception brings ignorance, ignorance is bliss, bliss destroys creativity and rational thought...
ok right....

gotcha...

Wha? If you were blissful you'd be happy and then you would lose rational thought but not creativity...

Cherubino

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Mon 30 Mar 2009 - 15:56

hmph. if you consider most of what's on the Hallmark Channel creative... without struggle, the mind atrophies.

Moderatio est figmentum.
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherubino on Mon 30 Mar 2009 - 15:58

@LoC978 wrote:hmph. if you consider most of what's on the Hallmark Channel creative... without struggle, the mind atrophies.
Lmao I hate the Hallmark channel. But bliss does have it's gone points... You have to admit. And I don't even believe in love.

Cherubino

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sintendo on Mon 6 Apr 2009 - 19:11

Following disappointment after disappointment, I'm going to stick with my policy of "Fuck bitches. Get money."

(not going to bore you with details, but if you will listen, I will tell.)
Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Mon 6 Apr 2009 - 20:16

I'm listening, Sin.

Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 8 Apr 2009 - 6:31

All ears Sin-pai.

...but depends on how long will I be able to visit this forum again :p

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Wed 8 Apr 2009 - 12:46

bitches ain't all the same, bro... just most of 'em. Laughing

Moderatio est figmentum.
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Wed 8 Apr 2009 - 13:56

@LoC978 wrote:hmph. if you consider most of what's on the Hallmark Channel creative... without struggle, the mind atrophies.

Which is why I typically opt for Lifetime. That's some real shit right there cuz. dancin\\'

The Power of Claes Compels You!!!
boomer_gonz

Male

Forum Posts : 2559

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Wed 8 Apr 2009 - 18:56

@boomer_gonz wrote:

Which is why I typically opt for Lifetime. That's some real shit right there cuz. dancin\\'

"Lifetime...television for idiots." - Family Guy

What? I like donuts! - Betty Suarez
If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Scissors of victory! - Yui Hirasawa
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10890

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sintendo on Fri 10 Apr 2009 - 3:37

Bong hit

I... I don't fucking understand anymore...

If I chase, I get nothing. If I ignore, they come a-flocking...

Bong hit

Goddammit 48 gnknjisdf ilbusdgrnjsnko;sdf;giodrh;nkl;sdf;ioadghnkl;d
Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Fri 10 Apr 2009 - 12:23

@Sintendo wrote:If I chase, I get nothing. If I ignore, they come a-flocking...

That's how it always is... gets worse if ya get married. A lot of women claim not to have "the grass is greener" syndrome, that it's a male thing... but that's bullshit. It's just a human thing.

Moderatio est figmentum.
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Fri 10 Apr 2009 - 12:28

@Sintendo wrote:I...I don't fucking understand anymore...If I chase, I get nothing. If I ignore, they come a-flocking...

I have a friend who is from Quebec and looks like Sam Kinison on a very bad hair day and dresses like a homeless derelict. Yet because he is about as interested in getting laid as he is jumping off a skyscraper without a parachute, women flock to him like moths to flame. They literally melt in his presence. He makes Captain Kirk's mojo look like a repellent.

Maybe it is as Sera noted to Boomer. Ladies probably see him as a conquest and want to do him so they can claim victory.

If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sintendo on Fri 10 Apr 2009 - 13:26

@LoC978 wrote:
@Sintendo wrote:If I chase, I get nothing. If I ignore, they come a-flocking...

That's how it always is... gets worse if ya get married. A lot of women claim not to have "the grass is greener" syndrome, that it's a male thing... but that's bullshit. It's just a human thing.

Is it because I'm getting older, or something?

This shit never happened in high school and the first few years of college...
Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 11 Apr 2009 - 7:50

Everyone gets older Sin-pai.

Its just how each of us grew up that determines how we'll end up in :p

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Sun 12 Apr 2009 - 8:04

Just like your avatar Sin.

You have finally reached the age where you can effortlessly F**K Bitches and Get Money! Laughing

boomer_gonz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Mon 13 Apr 2009 - 23:27

heh... funny that this shirt would come out at a time you're havin' this crisis, Sin:

the Mahatma was a wise man.

Moderatio est figmentum.
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Mon 13 Apr 2009 - 23:37

The Mahatma was a pedophile. True story.

Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Tue 14 Apr 2009 - 4:14

LOLZ, he musta had a Napoleon Complex

boomer_gonz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Tue 14 Apr 2009 - 9:55

Probably had more to do with child brides (both male and female) which remain widespread in India, despite a law banning the practice - a law proposed and advocated for by Mahatma Gandhi himself (through his friend and Central Legislative Council member Harbilas Sarda, whom the law is now named after).

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Tue 14 Apr 2009 - 10:48

It didn't. The guy frequently slept in the buff with twelve and thirteen year old girls.

Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Tue 14 Apr 2009 - 10:50

Another Michael Jackson predecessor?

-fake Michael voice-
"I like the little children's because they all look older than I do."

boomer_gonz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Tue 14 Apr 2009 - 11:15

lolz!!!

If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5676

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Tue 14 Apr 2009 - 11:35

@Nachtsider wrote:It didn't. The guy frequently slept in the buff with twelve and thirteen year old girls.

*shrug* Even great people have their peccadilloes...

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sintendo on Tue 14 Apr 2009 - 12:09

I wish I was back to not being the center of some attention anymore, man.

Karma, bros.... karma... Bong hit
Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherubino on Tue 14 Apr 2009 - 15:01

@Sintendo wrote:I wish I was back to not being the center of some attention anymore, man.

Karma, bros.... karma... Bong hit
Oh it sure is.
I would like to take this moment to point out that this is karma for men being so damn hard to interpret. Next time you want someone, be forward about things! Men never know what they want though dammit!

But to be sympathetic to you Sin, has anything changed since yesterday? I am always willing to listen...

Cherubino

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Tue 14 Apr 2009 - 17:14

@Cherubino wrote:I would like to take this moment to point out that this is karma for men being so damn hard to interpret. Next time you want someone, be forward about things! Men never know what they want though dammit!

But to be sympathetic to you Sin, has anything changed since yesterday? I am always willing to listen...
Laughing
talk about reversed gender roles... that's the same problem I have with a majority of women. I'd be much happier with the world if it were considered polite to walk up to someone you find attractive and simply ask if they'd like to fuck... and if turndowns from said question were no big deal.
But noooooooo, that's sexual harrassment, and turndowns are a slight.
...ridiculously oversensitive culture we've built, eh?

Moderatio est figmentum.
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Tue 14 Apr 2009 - 17:33

@Cherubino wrote:I would like to take this moment to point out that this is karma for men being so damn hard to interpret. Next time you want someone, be forward about things! Men never know what they want though dammit!

I have to say that my general experience as of late is that if a woman senses you're interested in them, they go as cold as the North Pole...

But ignore them, and they're as warm as the equator...

Puzzled

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Wed 15 Apr 2009 - 1:48

@LoC978 wrote: I'd be much happier with the world if it were considered polite to walk up to someone you find attractive and simply ask if they'd like to fuck

You mean it isn't?

@LoC978 wrote:and if turndowns from said question were no big deal.

You mean they aren't?

boomer_gonz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sintendo on Wed 15 Apr 2009 - 1:55

@Kiskaloo wrote:I have to say that my general experience as of late is that if a woman senses you're interested in them, they go as cold as the North Pole...

But ignore them, and they're as warm as the equator...

Puzzled

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I hate that bullshit!
Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Wed 15 Apr 2009 - 11:18

@boomer_gonz wrote:
@LoC978 wrote: I'd be much happier with the world if it were considered polite to walk up to someone you find attractive and simply ask if they'd like to fuck

You mean it isn't?

@LoC978 wrote:and if turndowns from said question were no big deal.

You mean they aren't?
in society at large, yeah. I enjoy finding those little corners where the rules don't apply, but they never last long around here...

Moderatio est figmentum.
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sintendo on Fri 17 Apr 2009 - 4:35

So here I am in Becca's room as she sleeps behind me, wallowing in my own self pity. I just smoked 3 grams of Caramel Kush and had Becca make me a pitcher of Gin and tonic - of which I am about half-way done - so bear with me.

For those not up to speed:

G and I took our "relationship" to the next level and slept together. Not only slept, we made love. Yeah, it wasn't a simple quickie, or a night's fuck. We actually made love on her couch (just imagein something from a movie). I know she has a boyfriend, and I know her room mate saw me. Fuck that shit, I don't care anymore. I may sounc cheesy, but what we did that evening was magic. sparks flew, goddammit. That shit doesn't happen to me often.

I can fuck up her boyfriend any day. I box on the weekends, shouldn't be too hard. So we did the big it earlier this week, and for the last few days, her boyfriend (let's call him "M") starts showing up more often in G's and my hang out area, The Student Union. I even give him a ride to his apartment, and even Jam with him a few times this week (I played Bass while he played guitar). I don't get it. Is he suspicious of me or something?

Anyways, I told G that this fucking charade has got to end. She asks me what she should do, and I tell her that she has to figure it all out for herself. She's planning on moving in with her boy soon, so that makes things a bit more complicated. I told her today NOT to break up with M, because that would be a fucked up thing to do, seeing as he doesn't make nearly enough to rent an apartment alone, and that they'll be both shit out of luck (I live with my parents. I also have very low hours where I work, since making too much money will mean the government won't pay for my schooling).

It's hard to forget about this chick, guys. I think I'm sprung on her, and she on me.

As for J, I talked to her earlier this week as well. She still seems to be into me, but I have this gut feeling that she won't break up with her current boyfriend. We're still good friends, though. Nothing major with her...

Then comes Rebecca. Fuck it, guys, here, I'll say it to you first: I love this girl.

She's more than a fuck-buddy, more than my best friend. If you boil it down, we'd be the perfect fucking couple. So why aren';t we together?

What fucking scares me is if the proverbial relationship we might have doesn;t work, our friendship will forever be broken. I don;t know what it feels like losing a friend, and Becca is one of my best friends. I don;t want to lose her. What's worse: what if she refuses? Then our friendship won't be the same.... damned if you do, damned if you don;t right?

I want to tell her I love her. But this goddam voice inside my head keeps saying NO don't say it. I'm so confused right now. It's not the alcohol or the weed either.

Somebody tell me what to do.
Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sintendo on Fri 17 Apr 2009 - 4:49

I am pissed:
Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Fri 17 Apr 2009 - 6:29

Goodness knows I'm your friend, Sin, but I ain't comfy about the idea of you being 'the other man'.

Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 on Fri 17 Apr 2009 - 8:14

@Nachtsider wrote:Goodness knows I'm your friend, Sin, but I ain't comfy about the idea of you being 'the other man'.

Agreed.

I don't know what to say seeing as I don't have any real experience with this shit. Heck, I met Sora by pure chance and it went on from there.

Though this might be a negative mentality in a situation like yours; I mostly go by the old saying here "A No you have. It is possible to get a Yes if you try." (That's as best as I can translate it From NL to EN sadly)

I know this is gonna sound annoying to you but looking at that photo you posted of your face, I'd say you've had enough blow that can cause your ability to make sound judgment calls and decisions to become seriously impaired.

I'd like to help you Sin, but I seriously don't wish to give you any wrong advice that could upset your world. the only real thing I can say is that if you love Rebecca enough, then you should stay true and not go at it with other girls.

Yeah, I know we encouraged ya in the Chatbox to go and do G after you told us how she was being a tease there. But now that I hear that you have a serious crush on another girl, I realize that the encouragement even I gave was a bad move on my part.
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Forum Posts : 1950

Fan of : All the SWA girls, Even the adult ones ^_^

Original Characters : Thomas & Sora Dutch

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Fri 17 Apr 2009 - 9:23

This sounds messed up six ways o' Sunday, bruh. I won't comment on your women situation, cause the situation with M concerns me more.

Third base is one thing, but going extra innings with another man's woman is just asking for drama.

M might seem like a cool dude, but if he's spending more time around G's place than I'm gonna guess that the survey says he at least suspects something amiss. Personally I wouldn't go anywhere with the guy alone and especially not to a place he recommends. If I remember correctly, bringing a blade to a fist-fight isn't uncommon in LBC. In fact to me, it's rule #7.

boomer_gonz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sintendo on Fri 17 Apr 2009 - 9:41

@boomer_gonz wrote:This sounds messed up six ways o' Sunday, bruh. I won't comment on your women situation, cause the situation with M concerns me more.

Third base is one thing, but going extra innings with another man's woman is just asking for drama.

M might seem like a cool dude, but if he's spending more time around G's place than I'm gonna guess that the survey says he at least suspects something amiss. Personally I wouldn't go anywhere with the guy alone and especially not to a place he recommends. If I remember correctly, bringing a blade to a fist-fight isn't uncommon in LBC. In fact to me, it's rule #7.

Heh. What makes you think that I don't bring my own shank? He's lived here for only 3 years, I've been here for more than 18...

@Nachtsider wrote: Goodness knows I'm your friend, Sin, but I ain't comfy about the idea of you being 'the other man'.

I know. I'm too fuckin' sprung on this girl. It's HAS to end.

@Tommygunner70 wrote:Yeah, I know we encouraged ya in the Chatbox to go and do G after you
told us how she was being a tease there. But now that I hear that you
have a serious crush on another girl, I realize that the encouragement
even I gave was a bad move on my part.

Don't blame yourself, man. In the end, it was my decision.
Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Fri 17 Apr 2009 - 9:48

All I can say is, don't lose your perspective or your wits. From your description, this girl's a narcotic to you, and that shit gets dangerous fast.

...and I guess it doesn't (legally) apply down in Cali, but rule #1 for a lot of guys (including myself) is: "bring your .45". Even if you're just walking the dog.

Moderatio est figmentum.
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content