*Puff puff* Indeed.

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: *Puff puff* Indeed.

Post by Sintendo on Wed 15 Apr 2009 - 1:55

@Kiskaloo wrote:I have to say that my general experience as of late is that if a woman senses you're interested in them, they go as cold as the North Pole...

But ignore them, and they're as warm as the equator...

Puzzled

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I hate that bullshit!

Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Forum Posts : 618

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Wed 15 Apr 2009 - 11:18

@boomer_gonz wrote:
@LoC978 wrote: I'd be much happier with the world if it were considered polite to walk up to someone you find attractive and simply ask if they'd like to fuck

You mean it isn't?

@LoC978 wrote:and if turndowns from said question were no big deal.

You mean they aren't?
in society at large, yeah. I enjoy finding those little corners where the rules don't apply, but they never last long around here...

LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Forum Posts : 2628

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sintendo on Fri 17 Apr 2009 - 4:35

So here I am in Becca's room as she sleeps behind me, wallowing in my own self pity. I just smoked 3 grams of Caramel Kush and had Becca make me a pitcher of Gin and tonic - of which I am about half-way done - so bear with me.

For those not up to speed:

G and I took our "relationship" to the next level and slept together. Not only slept, we made love. Yeah, it wasn't a simple quickie, or a night's fuck. We actually made love on her couch (just imagein something from a movie). I know she has a boyfriend, and I know her room mate saw me. Fuck that shit, I don't care anymore. I may sounc cheesy, but what we did that evening was magic. sparks flew, goddammit. That shit doesn't happen to me often.

I can fuck up her boyfriend any day. I box on the weekends, shouldn't be too hard. So we did the big it earlier this week, and for the last few days, her boyfriend (let's call him "M") starts showing up more often in G's and my hang out area, The Student Union. I even give him a ride to his apartment, and even Jam with him a few times this week (I played Bass while he played guitar). I don't get it. Is he suspicious of me or something?

Anyways, I told G that this fucking charade has got to end. She asks me what she should do, and I tell her that she has to figure it all out for herself. She's planning on moving in with her boy soon, so that makes things a bit more complicated. I told her today NOT to break up with M, because that would be a fucked up thing to do, seeing as he doesn't make nearly enough to rent an apartment alone, and that they'll be both shit out of luck (I live with my parents. I also have very low hours where I work, since making too much money will mean the government won't pay for my schooling).

It's hard to forget about this chick, guys. I think I'm sprung on her, and she on me.

As for J, I talked to her earlier this week as well. She still seems to be into me, but I have this gut feeling that she won't break up with her current boyfriend. We're still good friends, though. Nothing major with her...

Then comes Rebecca. Fuck it, guys, here, I'll say it to you first: I love this girl.

She's more than a fuck-buddy, more than my best friend. If you boil it down, we'd be the perfect fucking couple. So why aren';t we together?

What fucking scares me is if the proverbial relationship we might have doesn;t work, our friendship will forever be broken. I don;t know what it feels like losing a friend, and Becca is one of my best friends. I don;t want to lose her. What's worse: what if she refuses? Then our friendship won't be the same.... damned if you do, damned if you don;t right?

I want to tell her I love her. But this goddam voice inside my head keeps saying NO don't say it. I'm so confused right now. It's not the alcohol or the weed either.

Somebody tell me what to do.

Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sintendo on Fri 17 Apr 2009 - 4:49

I am pissed:

Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Fri 17 Apr 2009 - 6:29

Goodness knows I'm your friend, Sin, but I ain't comfy about the idea of you being 'the other man'.

Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Forum Posts : 5718

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 on Fri 17 Apr 2009 - 8:14

@Nachtsider wrote:Goodness knows I'm your friend, Sin, but I ain't comfy about the idea of you being 'the other man'.

Agreed.

I don't know what to say seeing as I don't have any real experience with this shit. Heck, I met Sora by pure chance and it went on from there.

Though this might be a negative mentality in a situation like yours; I mostly go by the old saying here "A No you have. It is possible to get a Yes if you try." (That's as best as I can translate it From NL to EN sadly)

I know this is gonna sound annoying to you but looking at that photo you posted of your face, I'd say you've had enough blow that can cause your ability to make sound judgment calls and decisions to become seriously impaired.

I'd like to help you Sin, but I seriously don't wish to give you any wrong advice that could upset your world. the only real thing I can say is that if you love Rebecca enough, then you should stay true and not go at it with other girls.

Yeah, I know we encouraged ya in the Chatbox to go and do G after you told us how she was being a tease there. But now that I hear that you have a serious crush on another girl, I realize that the encouragement even I gave was a bad move on my part.

Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Forum Posts : 1950

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Fri 17 Apr 2009 - 9:23

This sounds messed up six ways o' Sunday, bruh. I won't comment on your women situation, cause the situation with M concerns me more.

Third base is one thing, but going extra innings with another man's woman is just asking for drama.

M might seem like a cool dude, but if he's spending more time around G's place than I'm gonna guess that the survey says he at least suspects something amiss. Personally I wouldn't go anywhere with the guy alone and especially not to a place he recommends. If I remember correctly, bringing a blade to a fist-fight isn't uncommon in LBC. In fact to me, it's rule #7.

boomer_gonz

Forum Posts : 2558

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sintendo on Fri 17 Apr 2009 - 9:41

@boomer_gonz wrote:This sounds messed up six ways o' Sunday, bruh. I won't comment on your women situation, cause the situation with M concerns me more.

Third base is one thing, but going extra innings with another man's woman is just asking for drama.

M might seem like a cool dude, but if he's spending more time around G's place than I'm gonna guess that the survey says he at least suspects something amiss. Personally I wouldn't go anywhere with the guy alone and especially not to a place he recommends. If I remember correctly, bringing a blade to a fist-fight isn't uncommon in LBC. In fact to me, it's rule #7.

Heh. What makes you think that I don't bring my own shank? He's lived here for only 3 years, I've been here for more than 18...

@Nachtsider wrote: Goodness knows I'm your friend, Sin, but I ain't comfy about the idea of you being 'the other man'.

I know. I'm too fuckin' sprung on this girl. It's HAS to end.

@Tommygunner70 wrote:Yeah, I know we encouraged ya in the Chatbox to go and do G after you
told us how she was being a tease there. But now that I hear that you
have a serious crush on another girl, I realize that the encouragement
even I gave was a bad move on my part.

Don't blame yourself, man. In the end, it was my decision.

Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Fri 17 Apr 2009 - 9:48

All I can say is, don't lose your perspective or your wits. From your description, this girl's a narcotic to you, and that shit gets dangerous fast.

...and I guess it doesn't (legally) apply down in Cali, but rule #1 for a lot of guys (including myself) is: "bring your .45". Even if you're just walking the dog.

LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Fri 17 Apr 2009 - 10:55

@LoC978 wrote:All I can say is, don't lose your perspective or your wits. From your description, this girl's a narcotic to you, and that shit gets dangerous fast.

I'm with LoC on this one.

You may have strong feelings for Rebecca, but she's always there, always available and always willing and perhaps you are starting to equate "safe" with "boring". Madame G is not always there, she is not always available and until last night, she was not willing. And she is in a relationship already with somebody else. So she's certainly not "safe" which is likely making her "exciting" and why you want to keep going.

Now you're reading someone who isn't in a relationship at the moment and who would never touch the woman of another man because if she'll cheat for me, then she'll cheat on me.

That being said, to twist Tommygunner's words a bit: "A "yes" you have. It is possible to get multiple "no's" if you are not careful."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What? I like donuts! - Betty Suarez
If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Scissors of victory! - Yui Hirasawa
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10890

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherubino on Fri 17 Apr 2009 - 20:10

[quote="Kiskaloo"]
@LoC978 wrote:Now you're reading someone who isn't in a relationship at the moment and who would never touch the woman of another man because if she'll cheat for me, then she'll cheat on me."
A universal truth! The mystery of the world! The 9th wonder! I couldn't agree more.

And about the other guy, did you two swing fists yet?

I've pretty much come to the realization that I'm white trash. I'm ok with that though. Very Happy
Cherubino

Female

Forum Posts : 457

Fan of : Opera, Gun sports, antique guns, Final Fantasy

Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sintendo on Sat 18 Apr 2009 - 0:50

@Cherubino wrote:

And about the other guy, did you two swing fists yet?

What? Lol, no I have no reason to fight him (yet). And so far, he's been a chummy with me. He even asked if I can play with his band for a little bit, seeing as they need a replacement bass, but I declined.
Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Male

Comments : It's like a 5 hour orgasm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sintendo on Sat 18 Apr 2009 - 13:48

Bong hit

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

So today was a class field trip to the beach for an Earth day clean up. Being that G is in my class (and that I volunteered to drive her about a month ago... before all this shit), we take off.

The entire drive was silent... except for a few questions about the actual event.

At the beach's sign up tent, I sign myself in, and when asked, "How many in your group?" by one of the event organizers, I respond "Just me." with G right at my side...

Bong hit

MWEHEHEHEHEHAHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Anyways, G forces her way into my group (lol), and we share a trash bag. During the whole beach clean up... not a word of conversation comes out of my mouth.

Bong hit Bong hit

At the end of the beach, I whip out a joint, and start smoking it. G says, "You can't do that here!". I respond with nothing and start the trek back to the Earth Day festivities, carrying the trash bag with me.

During the festivities I buy some breakfast for the both of us. Again, I say nothing.

Bong hit

So for the duration of about 4 hours (We arrived there early to set up around 5am.), I stay quiet.

On the drive home, however, G asks, "What the hell is wrong with you?"

I say, "You know exactly what."

G sighs, "You don't have to be a jerk about it."

I say, "So I don't feel like talking, so what?"

"That's not right."

"Of course it isn't. What you're doing isn't either."

Then she stays quiet for the rest of the ride. Once we get back to her place, I say "Look. You can't keep this shit up forever. You have to make up your mind. You decide what to do."

She closes the door to my car, and leaves.

Bong hit

AWESOME

Also: DOLPHINS!!!!! Awesome!

Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sintendo on Sat 18 Apr 2009 - 19:08

Before:

AFTER:

Bong hit

Last edited by Sintendo on Sun 19 Apr 2009 - 1:39; edited 1 time in total
Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tsundere9kagami2 on Sat 18 Apr 2009 - 19:30

yay dolphins!!

I'm actually a hardcore otaku who likes maids more than having three meals in a day and I only read books related to maids. Also, I only visit maid cafes. Of course I also collect maid figurines, I play games which feature maids and it turns me on so much that I'll wear the maid uniforms and jump in joy.
tsundere9kagami2
Oceanic Drifting

Male

Forum Posts : 1069

Fan of : Moe~

Original Characters : youru kun

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Sat 18 Apr 2009 - 20:49

I can't say I'm totally satisfied with how it went over, but... this does mean it's finished, right? It had better.

There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel like it.
Nachtsider

Male

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by tsundere9kagami2 on Sat 18 Apr 2009 - 21:14

stop on route to homebase and kick G outta the car.

I'm actually a hardcore otaku who likes maids more than having three meals in a day and I only read books related to maids. Also, I only visit maid cafes. Of course I also collect maid figurines, I play games which feature maids and it turns me on so much that I'll wear the maid uniforms and jump in joy.
tsundere9kagami2
Oceanic Drifting

Male

Forum Posts : 1069

Fan of : Moe~

Original Characters : youru kun

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela on Sat 18 Apr 2009 - 21:29

Sorry Sin, but umm... that whole thing about you with a girl when she has a boyfriend doesn't sit well with me. I know you might get mad at me for not consoling you about the situation, but what happened just isn't right.

You asked for our advice and you did what you wanted anyway. What does that say about you? You wouldn't want that done to you so why should so do it to someone else? I'm sorry but you should have thought of the consequences before hand. I'm not surprised that things turned out the way they are now. There's nothing more I can say on the subject except... I told you so.

AWWWWW YEAHHHH
Triela
Super Special Awesome Cyborg Assassin

Female

Forum Posts : 2723

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Savyna

Comments : A pleasant, bubbly young lady, talented artist and Orlando Bloom fan extraordinaire.

Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherubino on Sat 18 Apr 2009 - 22:18

Then she stays quiet for the rest of the ride. Once we get back to her place, I say "Look. You can't keep this shit up forever. You have to make up your mind. You decide what to do."
Dude, have YOU decided what YOU are gonna do? Forget her, YOU are just as confused as she is whether you decide to see that or not. Forget about HER deciding where she is gonna end up, where do you want to be now?

I've pretty much come to the realization that I'm white trash. I'm ok with that though. Very Happy
Cherubino

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sintendo on Sun 19 Apr 2009 - 1:19

I thought I made it pretty obvious to her that I'm tired of this bullshit, and that it's over as far as I'm concerned.

Also, to be sure: Yeah. I'm done. It's getting really annoying, and I'm tired of playing these fucking games. Kisk was right, I was just attracted to the "excitement" factor of it all. I had too much fun trying to get it, that when it finally happened, I snapped and fell apart. Too exciting...

If she breaks up with her boy, whatever, I don't give a shit anymore, but I will feel bad for M, though. He really seems to love her. Not only that, but their living situation will be worse.

I still see her as a friend, though, but no longer as something more than that. If she's willing to sit down and talk about this (in a public place... Bong hit ) I'm completely down for it. After all, we're adults.
Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sintendo on Sun 19 Apr 2009 - 1:42

[quote="Cherubino"]
Forget about HER deciding where she is gonna end up, where do you want to be now?

Where do I want to be right now?

Having a few beers with friends in the back porch of Becca's house, talking about my adventures in Costa Rica.

Oh wait... here I am!

Seriously. It's not going to be the same at school, but at least what I'm doing now is closer to what I was doing about a year ago. Quiet nights, bar hopping, or eating out with friends. Not chasing tail for more than a day.
Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 19 Apr 2009 - 9:59

First thing...

I don't know what actually drive you to slept with someone's girlfriend, Sin-pai but that--of all moral cases in my head--is WRONG. She MIGHT pull the first few strings, but remember that you agreed upon 'biting' the strings.

But I'm glad you actually ended it. And in maturity at that. I'm glad I haven't lose faith of your judgmental capability; hey, everyone makes mistake.
...you should've stayed as admin.

*don't take this suggestion seriously*
Now while I'm in a pretty much 'merry' land (after I got myself drowned with textbooks)...

...why not get yourself drunk (or high, whichever suites you) and confess to your neighboor girl? I mean, she might not take it seriously, and if you do remember you could know what her answer is and...well...Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherubino on Sun 19 Apr 2009 - 21:52

Panzer IV wrote:First thing...

I don't know what actually drive you to slept with someone's girlfriend, Sin-pai but that--of all moral cases in my head--is WRONG.
I have heard Sin say that he realized what he did was wrong multiple times. You don't need to rub it in dude.

Cherubino

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sintendo on Tue 21 Apr 2009 - 12:44

Heh, look what Becca got me for 420:

Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Tue 21 Apr 2009 - 12:48

You really should have Towelie for an avatar, Sin... Wink

If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sintendo on Tue 21 Apr 2009 - 13:32

Towlie likes joints, man. I prefer glassware.
Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sintendo on Thu 23 Apr 2009 - 2:10

Bong hit

So it's been a few days since that little drama with G. Actually, it seems like so long ago. The Monday that we came back to school was intentionally silent: I was actually pissed because I thought I lost my flash drive that has ALL my assignments/papers/LIFE, and G was mad at me (I think?), and we were both mad at all the work we were assigned for our classes. So little was said between us during that time.

Bong hit + Bong hit (cigarettes)

Tuesday rolls around, and after a morning full of studying, I run into G (almost literally) as I head into a Robek's to buy a smoothie. I offer to buy her one, and she accepts. We then spend about an hour talking about things that need to get done, Costa Rica, data composition and compiling, etc. until there's a moment of silence between the conversation.

At the time, I probably shouldn't have asked, "So... how is everything going? Outside of school work, I mean...", but fuck it, I was curious and it slipped out my mouth.

She catches on, looks at me and says, "Yeah. I've been stupid these past few weeks."

"Me too."

"Thanks for giving me that wake up. I needed it." She laughs.

"If I let it ride for a little bit longer, who the hell knows what might have happened?"

"Yeah"

"I hope that little episode didn't fuck up anything between us." I chuckle.

"No. It helped."

Bong hit

So there you have it. About a month of this torment, and I walk away with nothing but a night to (try) to forget. Under different situations, I think we would have made a great couple, but for now, I think I'll stick with being single. I know you guys will tear me to pieces for this, but if given the chance, I'd date her. That'll probably never happen now, though.

But the important thing is that our friendship is mended, and we can now put the past behind us. Human emotions are powerful things, goddam...

Bong hit

That doesn't rule out Becks, though. I never got around to asking her what she thinks about us being together, but for now, I can wait. She and I are having a blast together, and I don't want anything to come in and muck it up.

As for J... J is completely out of the question now, but we did have fun while it lasted.

Bong hit

So why all this bullshit? Why did I put myself through all of this crap, only to have a night under my belt?

I think the reason why is because I was pursuing G for a while, even before I knew she had a boy, even after that fact, and was probably hoping to get some tail while abroad. I had a sort of inkling that she liked me, especially when she "fought" with her boyfriend - she'd always call me and we'd hang out for a while. When that didn't happen, I felt rejected, even though nobody actually rejected me from anything. Felt like a failure.

I never told you guys this, but the last night of Costa Rica, G and I had a few drinks together. NOTHING HAPPENED, but it was nice to talk to her with a little bit o' truth serum in her gut. Not to mention that she claimed that she's never finished an entire drink by herself, and that only I persuaded her to drink with me next to the pool (most of the class heckled her and another girl during the entire trip for not drinking anything alcoholic), and that she wouldn't have drunk if I weren't around.

Did she flirt? Of course. I've learned that most women get all touchy-feely when drinking, so the arm/hand/face/chest/leg touching didn't affect me. It was what she was saying.

Did I flirt? You bet your sweet ass, I did. I pulled out my best A game, and some of the B stuff (since she was too smart for the A material... bah...).

Of course, I hoped that the night would end the way I imagined it, but nothing happened. This made G one of the few girls I've failed to sleep with while she was both drunk AND practically groping my nutsack. Mind you, I don't spit game on just any girl I see.

Maybe this is when I snapped and tried to play cupid's little game, and we all know how that turned out.

Bong hit

So I'm now free from all of this shit. I'm failing most of my goddamned classes, but there's still the chance for me to get B's on all of them. I still have the stent inside of me. Once that's removed (tomorrow), and once I recover from the anesthiesia, I HAVE to bury myself in books. I got a lot of work ahead of me before that 3rd week of May, where I become a zombie for a few days. After that... who knows? I might join M's band as a temporary bassist. I'm going to Hawaii in August. Taking a few classes for the summer semester. {Insert Summer stuff here}

Anyways, Becca beckons me. And you know what?

It is awesome!
Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherubino on Thu 23 Apr 2009 - 14:17

So there you have it. About a month of this torment, and I walk away with nothing but a night to (try) to forget. Under different situations, I think we would have made a great couple, but for now, I think I'll stick with being single. I know you guys will tear me to pieces for this, but if given the chance, I'd date her. That'll probably never happen now, though.
Given the circumstances I think this is the best thing that could have happened. Don't be surprised if things come up and you two may end up together. Not now, not anytime soon though. Maybe next year. I am of the opinion that if you have feelings for people they don't ever go away. Smile

So I'm now free from all of this shit. I'm failing most of my goddamned classes, but there's still the chance for me to get B's on all of them. I still have the stent inside of me. Once that's removed (tomorrow), and once I recover from the anesthiesia, I HAVE to bury myself in books. I got a lot of work ahead of me before that 3rd week of May, where I become a zombie for a few days. After that... who knows? I might join M's band as a temporary bassist. I'm going to Hawaii in August. Taking a few classes for the summer semester. {Insert Summer stuff here}
Well feel better and recover fast! And I am sure the summer fun will keep you headed for a speedy and healthy recovery. Smile

Cherubino

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sintendo on Fri 24 Apr 2009 - 15:26

Cherub... saying something positive? Maybe things ARE changing...

Hahah j/k, Cherub. Thanks for the words of encouragement.
Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherubino on Fri 24 Apr 2009 - 22:53

@Sintendo wrote:Cherub... saying something positive? Maybe things ARE changing...

Hahah j/k, Cherub. Thanks for the words of encouragement.
Hey I AM encouraging and don't you forget it or ELSE... lol

Cherubino

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sintendo on Sun 26 Apr 2009 - 14:46

I COULDN'T DO IT, BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Bong hit drinkin'
Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sintendo on Mon 11 May 2009 - 21:37

Bong hit

So Rebecca comes to school with me today... Hilarity ensues:

- G catches us eating lunch:

Me: Hey, G. What's up?

G: Oh, nothing. Mind if I join you guys?

Becks: Oh, go ahead.

*awkward silence for a few minutes*

G: So how is Arrietta? Where is she?

Becks: Oh, my mom is watching her for the day.

Me: AWESOME

Beck: *to me* Hey, babe, I'm gonna go get some coffee. You want something?

Me: Iced Thai tea?

Becks: Ok *kisses me... on the lips*. What about you, G? You want anything?

G: No thanks.

*Becks leaves*

G: You two are going out now?

Me: Yeah.

G: How long have you been going out?

Me: AWESOME A while... obviously.

G: Really? How old is she?

Me: 25.

G: Oh.

Me: Yeah.

G: Where does she live?

Me: She's my neighbor, but we're looking for a place right now.

G: You're moving in with her?

Me: Probably. She's practically begging me to.

G: Oh.

Me: So what's up with you? I haven't seen you around lately.

G: Nothing much. Just studying a lot.

Me: I bet you're excited to be moving into your own place. You and M start packing your things yet?

G: Kind of. We don't get the keys to the house until this Friday.

Me: Heh. You nervous? I bet you two called the master bedroom, eh?

G: Yeah...

*Becks returns*

Becks: Here, baby. I didn't know if you wanted whippped cream or not, so I got a spoon so you can scoop it out.

Me: Heh, I like whipped cream. Thanks, babe. *I kiss her... on the lips*

*a little bit more silence*

G: Well, I gotta go.

Me: Class doesn't start 'till 2, though.

G: Well, I gotta head to the library to print some stuff out.

Me: What stuff? Notes?

G: Yeah... see you in class.

Me: Yeah, see ya.

*G leaves*

Becks: She still has the hots for you, hon.

Me: AWESOME

Bong hit

So a few minutes ago, I go to facebook to update some stuff... and G has deleted her account...

Bong hit

I say it's because she's bored of it, but Becks says that she's mad for some reason and doesn't want me snooping around her account anymore.

lol...?
Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Mon 11 May 2009 - 21:49

Congrats, Sin. You won.

Now be a gentleman and don't rub G's nose in it. Just let her move on.

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Mon 11 May 2009 - 22:49

DELETE FUCKING EVERYTHING

There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel like it.
Nachtsider

Male

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 12 May 2009 - 6:33

Wow Sin-pai...you actually rubbed it in her face...Laughing

I don't know but isn't that a bit...over the fence, so to say? I mean, technically saying, its like ripping her heart out and cut it to pieces with a surgical scissor before torching it then crumpling it and tossing it off through the window. For some reason I have to feel bad for G.

chotto2...'Beck' is the neighbor girl, deshou?

Last edited by Panzer IV on Tue 12 May 2009 - 6:55; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 on Tue 12 May 2009 - 6:53

Nice one Sintendo. AWESOME

Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Fan of : All the SWA girls, Even the adult ones ^_^

Original Characters : Thomas & Sora Dutch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sintendo on Tue 12 May 2009 - 10:32

Panzer IV wrote:Wow Sin-pai...you actually rubbed it in her face...Laughing

I don't know but isn't that a bit...over the fence, so to say? I mean, technically saying, its like ripping her heart out and cut it to pieces with a surgical scissor before torching it then crumpling it and tossing it off through the window. For some reason I have to feel bad for G.

chotto2...'Beck' is the neighbor girl, deshou?

Becks = Rebecca = Neighbor Lady = my girlfriend.

Now that I think about it, it was kind of a messed up thing for us to do, but hell, we're a couple. Are we not allowed to kiss? I mean, I find kissing in public to be annoying (Jesus Christ! Can't it wait?!), but Rebecca likes it, so...

Also, G needs to get over me, too. She's going her own way, and I'm not going to be dragged into the middle of it all. I don't want to have half a relationship. I want it all.

All or nothing, baby, YYYYYYYYYYYEAH!!!!
Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 on Tue 12 May 2009 - 12:07

@Sintendo wrote:Now that I think about it, it was kind of a messed up thing for us to do, but hell, we're a couple. Are we not allowed to kiss? I mean, I find kissing in public to be annoying (Jesus Christ! Can't it wait?!), but Rebecca likes it, so...

Heh, it depends for me. I don't mind giving or receiving a quick peck on the lips in public. Its the long and over bored kissing in public that I hate.

@Sintendo wrote:Also, G needs to get over me, too. She's going her own way, and I'm not going to be dragged into the middle of it all. I don't want to have half a relationship. I want it all.

The kissing send a clear message, that'll teach the bitch Razz

Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Tue 12 May 2009 - 15:41

@Tommygunner70 wrote:
Heh, it depends for me. I don't mind giving or receiving a quick peck on the lips in public. Its the long and over bored kissing in public that I hate.

True, nothings wrong with quick peck on the cheek or the lips, or the forehead(I'll stop there sweat ); but outright playing tonsil hockey on a park bench? I mean, come on; there has to be somewhere else you'd rather do that. Like somewhere comfortable...and private...where such activity can be taken...further...maybe?

Seriously though, the only tongue I wanna see in public is that of Gene Simmons at a KISS concert. head bang

The Power of Claes Compels You!!!
boomer_gonz

Male

Forum Posts : 2558

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 on Tue 12 May 2009 - 20:23

@boomer_gonz wrote:
True, nothings wrong with quick peck on the cheek or the lips, or the forehead(I'll stop there sweat ); but outright playing tonsil hockey on a park bench? I mean, come on; there has to be somewhere else you'd rather do that. Like somewhere comfortable...and private...where such activity can be taken...further...maybe?

My point exactly. Especially to the latter remark of taking the Activity further Very Happy

@boomer_gonz wrote:Seriously though, the only tongue I wanna see in public is that of Gene Simmons at a KISS concert. head bang
Amen to that!

Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 13 May 2009 - 13:15

Ah, so its the neighbor girl. WOW! Now I REALLY need to congratulate you for that Sin-pai! Finally making out your mind, ne? Hahaha!

Now that I think about it, it was kind of a messed up thing for us to
do, but hell, we're a couple. Are we not allowed to kiss? I mean, I
find kissing in public to be annoying (Jesus Christ! Can't it wait?!),
but Rebecca likes it, so...

I guess it is in different cultures and background on how we are raised. I find public show of affection sort-of offensive? Its more like 'hey, that's inappropriate' rather than 'you're a sick fuck' sort of way. I mean, there ARE better places where you can do that.

I'm not saying guys here don't do it. They do--in park benches and what not--but I just think its not right to do it in public and express it like there's nothing to care about in and around. The furthest Arisa-chan and I have been through in public is hold hands--and that is not in a school background. THAT'S sweet Laughing.

One time we're caught kissing in public (school rooftop, more accurately) is by our (un)official photographer Yoshio-san. Man how embarrass he is and how ashamed we were as it is something worth more to be expressed privately than publicly.

Also, G needs to get over me, too. She's going her own way, and I'm not
going to be dragged into the middle of it all. I don't want to have
half a relationship. I want it all.

All or nothing, baby, YYYYYYYYYYYEAH!!!!

Yes, that I understand. She needs to get over it herself.

But kissing in front of her? That's like bitch-slapping her REAL HARD. If I'm into her boots knowing that I should get over it, I'll cry for a long-long time. Sure, she needs to get it over, but doing that is just...I don't know what to say, cruel? Oppressive? Its like directly rubbing it in her face with a toilet brush.
Going for a more diplomatic approach with Beck together (or not) and talking to her about forgetting about you is a more difficult path, but it paves a way for a healthy friendship between G and you, and a stable relationship between Beck and you without having outside interference. Doing that in front of her isn't going to solve anything; its like adding fire to an already-burning fuel

If I'm in your shoes, I'd appologize to her about the other day and tell her that she has to move on and say that we can stay as friends but no further. Shake hands, don't hug, then go. Matter of fact is, she has to understand that she needs to move on whether she likes it or not. Again, this is just an advice...not necessarily have to be tagged along.

...and when a girl do have the hots for you, you can bet it'll stick for a long time even until you tell her off with a straight punch.

To be very honest, any man who actually thinks that retaliating and telling her off like that is right is clearly a jerk and doesn't worth the affection of any woman. Because for all I see, the same thing could happen to the partner sometime later in the future--and that is something best avoided.

I don't know, but right now I feel bad for G and in all regards she deserves my compassion...

but Rebecca likes it, so...
Well, show that you're 'in charge' sometimes. Besides, its not something of a public show, right?

Last edited by Panzer IV on Wed 13 May 2009 - 13:23; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Wed 13 May 2009 - 13:21

Panzer IV wrote:But kissing in front of her? That's like bitch-slapping her REAL HARD. If I'm into her boots knowing that I should get over it, I'll cry for a long-long time. Sure, she needs to get it over, but doing that is just...I don't know what to say, cruel? Oppressive? Its like directly rubbing it in her face.
In b4 nice boat

Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 13 May 2009 - 13:26

In b4 nice boat

Yep. Remind me why Sekai Saionji stabbed Makoto Ito. Did she deserve it? No. Is he responsible for *most* of it? Yes.

DON'T LET THE END OF SCHOOL DAYS GET TO YOU!!!!!!!! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sintendo on Wed 13 May 2009 - 14:11

I already said that I'd like to stay friends with G before, Panzer. We already had a talk about it... check a few pages back. Hell, I already admitted to Rebecca that if I wasn't with her, and that if G broke up with her boyfriend, I'd be all over G like white on rice.

If G can't get over it, then I don't know what else to say.
Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sintendo on Wed 13 May 2009 - 14:15

And just to clarity: It wasn't full-on OH GOD I WANNA FUCK YOU RIGHT NOW kissing. It was just a peck.
Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 on Wed 13 May 2009 - 15:29

@Sintendo wrote:And just to clarity: It wasn't full-on OH GOD I WANNA FUCK YOU RIGHT NOW kissing. It was just a peck.

Lol.

Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 14 May 2009 - 10:33

If G can't get over it, then I don't know what else to say.
Hmm...that is complicated. Well, ignore her I guess? She just have to live through it and needs to understand it herself.

...I somehow have this strange feeling that she *might* attempt to...you know, 'take you back' sort of way, like a retaliation of some sort.

And just to clarity: It wasn't full-on OH GOD I WANNA FUCK YOU RIGHT NOW kissing. It was just a peck.
OOOH! Now I understand. But still, its a show of public affection...

...and its done right in the face of a girl who actually digs you. Despite knowing you are in a relationship, you do know how shattering that experience is, right? It can go as far as damn well traumatizing. That is still a bad call...I mean sure, she still has to get over it but...well...

Oh well, what's done is done. Sometimes I can't get myself to grip on how the system works in the US.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Thu 14 May 2009 - 14:29

Panzer IV wrote:Oh well, what's done is done. Sometimes I can't get myself to grip on how the system works in the US.
...that's probably because it can hardly be called a system over here, when it's done right. Rules are for the unimaginative.

Moderatio est figmentum.
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Fan of : At home- Claes. Abroad- Rico.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sintendo on Thu 14 May 2009 - 21:34

Panzer IV wrote:
Hmm...that is complicated. Well, ignore her I guess? She just have to live through it and needs to understand it herself.

...I somehow have this strange feeling that she *might* attempt to...you know, 'take you back' sort of way, like a retaliation of some sort.

She might, she might not. That really all depends on her now. I have Rebecca by my side (or does she have me by hers? lol), but that's the way things are now.

I can't say it enough times, given the chance, I'd go for her. But as of now, its out of the question. Rebbecca and I are moving in together in June. I totally feel like one of those loser boyfriends who do nothing but mooch off their girls, but she was very... persistent... Bong hit

Panzer IV wrote:
...and its done right in the face of a girl who actually digs you. Despite knowing you are in a relationship, you do know how shattering that experience is, right? It can go as far as damn well traumatizing. That is still a bad call...I mean sure, she still has to get over it but...well...

Oh well, what's done is done. Sometimes I can't get myself to grip on how the system works in the US.

Oh yeah, I know the feeling. G kisses her boy plenty of times in front of me Que? .
Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin-A-Min on Fri 15 May 2009 - 3:11

You know, Oswald once said that a girl's nostrils will flare while you are talking to them if they like you...

Your friend's nostrils flared once, I saw.

Love ya, babe!

Sin-A-Min

Female

Forum Posts : 8

Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 15 May 2009 - 4:38

That's a hint...or is that a 'girl only' thing where only girls can see that?

I should actually try and prove that...

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Fri 15 May 2009 - 9:26

@Sin-A-Min wrote:You know, Oswald once said that a girl's nostrils will flare while you are talking to them if they like you...

I thought that was because he'd had onions and garlic for lunch...

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sintendo on Fri 15 May 2009 - 12:38

@Sin-A-Min wrote:You know, Oswald once said that a girl's nostrils will flare while you are talking to them if they like you...

Love ya, babe!

Lol, so you actually paid attention during one of my classes?

Also: Why are you still interested in G and my so-called relationship? It's over, babe. I don't want to be with a girl who only spends half her time with me. I can't really force her to do anything about it, but if she were to ask me RIGHT NOW if I would go out with her, I'd say no, because I'm with you.
Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin-A-Min on Fri 15 May 2009 - 20:13

You know I'm just teasing you.

Sin-A-Min

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 on Fri 15 May 2009 - 20:44

@Sin-A-Min wrote:You know I'm just teasing you.

Woman, theys gets me all the times!

Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin-A-Min on Fri 15 May 2009 - 20:55

There's a reason they call us "bitches", Tommy.

Ha!

Sin-A-Min

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 on Fri 15 May 2009 - 20:58

@Sin-A-Min wrote:There's a reason they call us "bitches", Tommy.

Ha!

No comment there...

Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 16 May 2009 - 2:18

There's a reason they call us "bitches", Tommy.

Ha!

*clap clap*

I don't know, but I just have to applaud your spontaneity Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sintendo on Mon 18 May 2009 - 11:38

Guys, I think I'm going to break up with Rebecca.

We stayed at our new place over the weekend, and even though it was bare (all we have in there right now is a small TV, an air mattress, and a fridge that's semi-full) it was quite fun.

But on Sunday morning, as I got up to make breakfast, I found something so horrible, so despicable that I lost all respect for my former friend...

Brown shelled eggs...

Who the FUCK uses brown shelled eggs? Not only that, they were Grade A brown shelled eggs!!!!

What the fuck kind of ass-backwards century is she living in?! I want my egg shells to be pure and free from all that brown nonsense. Fuck this! I can't take it anymore!

...that said, I was still able to make the second best scrambled in the world... could have been THE best if I were using Grade AA white shelled eggs, but fucking hell... BROWN SHELLED EGGS?!

Bong hit

Last edited by Sintendo on Mon 18 May 2009 - 11:42; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : BROWN SHELLED EGGS)
Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next