Anime and Video Game Villains Tournament

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anime and Video Game Villains Tournament

Post by Triela on Fri 19 Jun 2009 - 0:40

I thought there were more tournament ideas, but I looked and there was only this other idea. I'm creating a whole other topic because the other was too convoluted.

Rules:
- You must include a picture of your character, and something about them.
- They must be a Villain, not an anti-hero. (The villain CAN however turn good at some point in the story, just so long as they tried to kill the main character at some point in the story!) XD
- No Gunslinger Girl Characters
- You can nominate 6 villains.
- You can change a nomination if you remembered or found a better villain.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AWWWWW YEAHHHH
Triela
Super Special Awesome Cyborg Assassin

Female

Forum Posts : 2723

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Savyna

Comments : A pleasant, bubbly young lady, talented artist and Orlando Bloom fan extraordinaire.

Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Anime and Video Game Villains Tournament

Post by Triela on Fri 19 Jun 2009 - 1:00

Blackwargreymon from Digimon

Ganondorf from Zelda

Envy from FullMetal Alchemist

Lucy from Elfen Lied (IS she considered a villain????)

I'll update this tomorrow. I needs sleep

AWWWWW YEAHHHH
Triela

Female

Comments : A pleasant, bubbly young lady, talented artist and Orlando Bloom fan extraordinaire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatface on Fri 19 Jun 2009 - 1:03

I nominate Miyuki Takara from Lucky Star.

Why? Because she is BORRRRRRING!!

They keep on trying to cram the fact that she is "moe" down our throats, when in fact she is the most lame character in the series.
All she does is quote from the encyclopedia and provide a pair of tits.
Plus she steals Tsukasa's screen time -.-

Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Male

Forum Posts : 879

Fan of : Henrietta, Rico, Triela, Aurora

Original Characters : Muffin

Comments : Why can't I leave this blank?

Registration date : 2007-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 on Fri 19 Jun 2009 - 2:26

@Triela wrote:Lucy from Elfen Lied (IS she considered a villain????)
Personally, I think she's more of a 'designated protagonist' more than anything else. Despite the fact that she's a murderer and a psychopath, you can't help feel a wee bit sorry for her and her bretheren at times. Still, you are the authority around these parts.

I nominate Light Yagami a.k.a. Kira from Death Note.

He's a 'designated protagonist' too. I think this young man needs no introduction. This Xanatos Roulette loving, Potato Chip eating, Overdramatic Magnificent Bastard needs to be up there with the best of those villians. Seriously, he was awesome... at least right until Near decided to give him 'swimming lessons'.

Hey Triela, Is it possible to nominate the 'Space Terrible Monster Crowd' as a group? Or do I have to select individuals?

Last edited by sasahara17 on Sun 21 Jun 2009 - 10:24; edited 1 time in total

Who is that hot glasses wearing babe I wonder...
sasahara17

Male

Forum Posts : 1001

Fan of : GSGs? Claes-sama and Elsa-chan. Outside that? Bloodhound Jr. and Saber

Original Characters : Wilfred Sheppard, I-CARE agent.

Comments : A walking idea powerhouse.

Registration date : 2007-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Fri 19 Jun 2009 - 2:40

Johan Liebert from Monster

This young man is good looking, intelligent... and the title character of the series he's part of. Exceptionally good at manipulating people, he is adept at orchestrating events that leave despair and death in their wake, sometimes on a rather large scale, and then slipping away almost completely unnoticed afterwards. He is also capable of doing his own killing when the situation calls for it, as evidenced by his shooting a man to death in cold blood and simply walked away afterwards. He has a track record of killing his foster parents, which is why his twin sister is one of the people who is determined to hunt him down and kill him. His stated goal in childhood was to be "The last person standing at the end of the world."

Gauron from Full Metal Panic

A shadow from Sousuke's past, Gauron is an experienced mercenary/terrorist/psycho who is extremely professional -when he feels like it. He also enjoys his work a lot, often treating life and death situations more like a game then something serious. As the series progresses, he displays a desire to go out big -meaning that he doesn't care if he dies, just as long as he gets to do so in a big way that takes a lot of other people with him (a fact that makes him rather dangerous). This goal proves harder for him to achieve then he may have liked however, as he seems to be harder to kill then a cockroach. Additionally, he has over time come to view Sousuke as a perfect killer and someone who may be worthy of taking his life -a fact which has led him to develop a rather freaky obsession with him, even going so far as to refer to Sousuke as 'honey' during their final duel.

Maybe tomorrow night I can get a profile done up for Hild from Ah! My Goddess...

Piero

Male

Forum Posts : 2617

Fan of : Full Metal Panic, Macross Frontier, Mai-HiME

Original Characters : Diana and Piero

Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by KodokuRyuu on Fri 19 Jun 2009 - 12:52

Convoluted?... Puzzled

Orochimaru from Naruto:

A twisted, sick traitor who is trying to destroy his hometown. He is obsessed with snakes, snake summoning, and living forever. He killed the leaders of the two most powerful ninja villages. He extends his life by taking over someone's body every three years. He is very full of himself.

[more villians to add later]
KodokuRyuu
Resident Translator

Male

Forum Posts : 1237

Fan of : Triela, Beatrice, Silvia

Original Characters : Hulkshire, Yu Aida, Berny & Bea

Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela-Chan on Fri 19 Jun 2009 - 14:49

Fate Averruncus fom Mahou sensei Negima

Spoiler:
Fom wikipedia
Fate Averruncus

The main antagonist. He first appeared as the last of the three mercenary children helping Chigusa during the Kyoto Arc. Fate is an expert in both Western and Eastern magic, is highly skilled in martial arts (, and is stronger and more skilled than Negi, as of the current story arc. He was the one that almost turned everyone at the Kansai Magic Association headquarters into stone. He disappeared after he and the summoned demon god were defeated by Evangeline. He specializes in water-based, petrification spells and massive stone attacks and can perform Eastern magic such as summoning demons using ofuda.

Kabuto Yakushi from Naruto

Spoiler:
From Wikipedia
Kabuto Yakushi
Kabuto Yakushi is Orochimaru's foremost servant. As a child, he was found on a battlefield by a medical officer from Konohagakure, who took Kabuto and raised him as a son.Kabuto began acting as a spy for numerous countries and organizations, including the criminal organization Akatsuki, which ordered him to enter the service of Orochimaru. Kabuto uses his various former affiliations as a means to gather intelligence on Orochimaru's behalf; for instance, he participates in the bi-annual ninja exams as a villager of Konohagakure so as to gather information on his fellow participants. Although Kabuto has professed his utmost loyalty to Orochimaru, Orochimaru has admitted that he cannot determine where Kabuto's true loyalties lie, and has suggested that Kabuto secretly works against him.

Kabuto is highly proficient with medical techniques, being likened in ability to Tsunade: he can regenerate from wounds by reactivating dead cells in order to grow new ones and can form a scalpel with chakra to deal precise blows to his opponents.[ Orochimaru uses Kabuto's talents in his human experiments, primarily to keep test subjects alive for longer than is normally feasible.[ During Part I, he infiltrates Konohagakure to prepare for Orochimaru's invasion, and rejoins Orochimaru in Otogakure following the invasion. While aiding Orochimaru in an attempt to get Tsunade's aid, Kabuto battles Naruto Uzumaki and loses to him. During the events of Part II/Shippuden, Kabuto attempts to capture the Three-Tails for Orochimaru to use, with Naruto once more meddling in his affairs. Soon after returning to base and learning that Orochimaru is disposed of by Sasuke, Kabuto integrates Orochimaru's remains into his body in order to become powerful enough to not serve anyone again. Orochimaru's remains have gradually begun to take over his body, but Kabuto expresses desire to kill Sasuke Uchiha, and afterwards settle things with Naruto once he has learned to control the remains.

Triela-Chan
The Sakurazukamori

Female

Forum Posts : 786

Fan of : Triela, Hillshire

Original Characters : ääähm...

Registration date : 2008-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 19 Jun 2009 - 16:28

Sephiroth from FF7 (read: THE FF Villain):

Genetically engineered to be 100% badass and carries a ridiculously long katana. Also has some serious 'mother' issues which makes him even more dangerous. Most importantly, Sephiroth can't stay dead. He'll always pop up again crazier and stronger than before. The fangirls like his hair and the fanboys will always remember what he did to Aerith. Come on, that was probably the first time gamers ever cried.

P.S.: Don't be fooled by Sephiroth wannabes like Seymour from FFX. They don't even come close on the badassery scale.

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela on Fri 19 Jun 2009 - 17:10

@sasahara17 wrote:
@Triela wrote:Lucy from Elfen Lied (IS she considered a villain????)
Personally, I think she's more of a 'designated protagonist' more than anything else. Despite the fact that she's a murderer and a psychopath, you can't help feel a wee bit sorry for her and her bretheren at times. Still, you are the authority around these parts.

I nominate Light Yagami a.k.a. Kira from Death Note.
He's a 'designated protagonist' too. I think this young man needs no introduction. This Xanatos Roulette loving, Potato Chip eating, Overdramatic Magnificent Bastard needs to be up there with the best of those villians. Seriously, he was awesome... at least right until Near decided to give him 'swimming lessons'.

Hey Triela, Is it possible to nominate the 'Space Terrible Monster Crowd' as a group? Or do I have to select individuals?

Alright well Lucy is a murdering psycho and she DID rip my Nana to pieces... Lucy is a villain! ^_^

I think nominating one person is the best road to go. It would be like nominating Roy's entire team from FMA.

AWWWWW YEAHHHH
Triela

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela on Fri 19 Jun 2009 - 17:11

@Whatface wrote:I nominate Miyuki Takara from Lucky Star.

Why? Because she is BORRRRRRING!!

They keep on trying to cram the fact that she is "moe" down our throats, when in fact she is the most lame character in the series.
All she does is quote from the encyclopedia and provide a pair of tits.
Plus she steals Tsukasa's screen time -.-

... I don't think she has villain status Whatface. We CAn do a most annoying anime/video game tournament! XD

AWWWWW YEAHHHH
Triela

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Fri 19 Jun 2009 - 18:48

@Triela wrote:We can do a most annoying anime/video game tournament! XD

We'd probably crash the forum during the Nominations phase with all the posts. Razz

What? I like donuts! - Betty Suarez
If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Scissors of victory! - Yui Hirasawa
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10901

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatface on Fri 19 Jun 2009 - 20:53

@Triela wrote:... I don't think she has villain status Whatface. We CAn do a most annoying anime/video game tournament! XD
But she's a villain in my eyes Razz

Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Male

Forum Posts : 879

Fan of : Henrietta, Rico, Triela, Aurora

Original Characters : Muffin

Comments : Why can't I leave this blank?

Registration date : 2007-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Sun 21 Jun 2009 - 2:59

Hild from Ah! My Goddess

Hild is the mother of Belldandy's elder half sister Urd... and the supreme ruler of Nifelhiem's demons. While somewhat prone to showing off her impressive magical powers, she also possesses an extremly sharp and calculting mind, and often favors cunning as a means to achieve her goals. One gets the impression that even some of her seemingly random actions (like giving her daughter's two fully divine younger half sisters a massive bear hug when she first meets them) may in fact be deliberately calculated (in that case for the purpose of scaring the shit out of said half sisters). She's capable of switiching between friendly and scary as hell at the drop of a hat. On the other hand, it should be noted that she does seem to genuinely care about her daughter, and has even shown a willingness to accept said daughter's decision to follow the divine part of her heritage rather then the demonic one... for the time being.

Piero

Male

Forum Posts : 2617

Fan of : Full Metal Panic, Macross Frontier, Mai-HiME

Original Characters : Diana and Piero

Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 on Sun 21 Jun 2009 - 10:22

@Triela wrote:Alright well Lucy is a murdering psycho and she DID rip my Nana to pieces... Lucy is a villain! ^_^
Ooooo... Can't argue with that.

@Triela wrote:I think nominating one person is the best road to go. It would be like nominating Roy's entire team from FMA.
Well, okay. Then, how about these guys? Some of them are stretching villian though, so let me know which ones fly.

Shin Asuka from Gundam SEED Destiny.

Nominating him more out of pity than anything else.

Pilot of the Destiny Gundam, (supposed) ZAFT Redcoat, 'Star' of the infamous Gundam SEED Destiny and one poor S.O.B. Why? His whole show got taken from him, that's why! From a potential hero with much room for character development... to a mere speedbump in the way of the unstoppable old protagonists. And he didn't even manage to scratch them on the way out. He technically can be considered as a hero as well, but c'mon! give the guy a break!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Big Boss from the Metal Gear Series

Seriously, do I need to introduce this guy? This guy is oldschool, in more ways than one. 'Father' to the legendary Solid Snake, Big Boss is reputed to be 'the greatest warrior of the 20th Century' and is a major recurring character in the Metal Gear Series. He also has a badass eyepatch and has a gun with infinite ammo (internal feed macanism is an infinite symbol). As of late, he's been starring as a protagonist in the MGS prequels, so I dunno if he still applies.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Kohaku from Tsukihime

I couldn't resist. Sorry.

Okay, she isn't really a villian... but Kohaku is responsible for >50% of all the bad stuff that happens in Tsukihime and you do have to fight her in Battle Moon Wars in her Tohno Household Takeover Bid. How should I describe her? Let's see... Evil magical girl/witch, Expert chemist (poisons are her specialty), Magnificent Schemer (with sinister designs), Semi-emotionless Doll, Mad Scientist with Robot Legions and of course the Tohno household maid.

At least her cooking is good (when she hasn't drugged it).

EDIT - If Kohaku doesn't make the cut, I'm nominating Sacchin. But would that be too cruel.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

With Light, that makes four.

sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 23 Jun 2009 - 23:54

After watching a harem anime gone FUBAR (which actually turned out pretty well...), I'd like to nominate the one and only Makoto Itou from School Days:

Makoto starts as a supposed 'nice guy' who shows his true colours real quick when tempted. Showing as much integrity as the top management at Enron, Makoto decides that it would be a nice idea to not only two-time his innocent and trusting girlfriend, but keep her on the hook as well. This skirt chasing prick goes on to do it with just about every girl in the anime -- anytime, anywhere seems to be his motto. Since the words 'fidelity' and 'condoms' are not in Makoto's dictionary, problems ultimately arise with his girls and his head...

PS: While Makoto is a grade-A asshole, the awesome ending would not have been possible without his expert assholery...

...Rena Ryuugu and Jack the Ripper would be proud (cue 21 gun salute).

Last edited by RazorPhoenicia on Wed 24 Jun 2009 - 0:01; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Dead link -.-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherubino on Wed 24 Jun 2009 - 17:22

RazorPhoenicia wrote:P.S.: Don't be fooled by Sephiroth wannabes like Seymour from FFX. They don't even come close on the badassery scale.
True that. But Sephiroth holds nothing next to my first nomination....

Kefka from FFVI (or III) depending how old you are and how you remember the game.
See this is proof.

Why is Kefka so evil?

Basically he is the worst evil in all of video games because he never actually DOES much physically to cause trouble (except for battling and poisoning the castle hehehe), he has the evil laugh down pat, and he is one of the few villain's who ACTUALLY are ABLE to destroy the world. Think about that one people...

Let's see... Next one is Ultros from FFVI as well.
Normally I would say he's not the worst villain because he fails to often. But he is so evil, he even has evil catch phrases like the classic, "Seafood Soup!" and an evil career as a receptionist at the colosseum! Thats just evil.

Hmm... I need to think up of some more villains now... I'll be back with more!

I've pretty much come to the realization that I'm white trash. I'm ok with that though. Very Happy
Cherubino

Female

Forum Posts : 457

Fan of : Opera, Gun sports, antique guns, Final Fantasy

Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 on Sun 5 Jul 2009 - 4:27

My fifth Nomination...

One damn good fighter pilot.

Yellow-13 an Erusian pilot who leads their ace fighter squadron 'Aquila'. His kill record exceeds 60. Up until he met his nemisis, the hero 'Mobius-1', Yellow-13 had never lost a single wingman (Then Mobius-1 comes along and shoots down Yellow-4). He eventually went down defending the capitol from said hero.

Admittedly Pixy had more lines and a better backstory, but this was the guy who fought THE Mobius-1, the man of impossible and unnatural flying skills. He goes on here before Pixy.

BTW, when is the poll gonna start?

sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Sun 5 Jul 2009 - 21:18

@Cherubino wrote:
RazorPhoenicia wrote:P.S.: Don't be fooled by Sephiroth wannabes like Seymour from FFX. They don't even come close on the badassery scale.
True that. But Sephiroth holds nothing next to my first nomination....

Kefka from FFVI (or III) depending how old you are and how you remember the game.
See this is proof.

Basically he is the worst evil in all of video games because he never actually DOES much physically to cause trouble (except for battling and poisoning the castle hehehe), he has the evil laugh down pat, and he is one of the few villain's who ACTUALLY are ABLE to destroy the world. Think about that one people...
if we're seconding 'em here, consider Kefka seconded.

one of the few video game villains who actually had to bide his time to become powerful. Hell, Sabin kicks his ass easily toward the beginning...

Moderatio est figmentum.
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Forum Posts : 2628

Fan of : At home- Claes. Abroad- Rico.

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 on Mon 6 Jul 2009 - 5:04

So basically Kefka is the Joker of video games?

...Now I'm scared.

Somebody get the Final Fantasy Equivalent of Batman in here, pronto!

sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by KodokuRyuu on Tue 7 Jul 2009 - 0:49

@sasahara17 wrote:So basically Kefka is the Joker of video games?

...Now I'm scared.

Somebody get the Final Fantasy Equivalent of Batman in here, pronto!
That would be Cecil from FFIV - his class really is Dark Knight. Very Happy
KodokuRyuu
Resident Translator

Male

Forum Posts : 1237

Fan of : Triela, Beatrice, Silvia

Original Characters : Hulkshire, Yu Aida, Berny & Bea

Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherubino on Wed 22 Jul 2009 - 1:32

Here is some more nominations!

Team Rocket from Pokemon!

The protect the world from devistation.
To unite all peoples with our nation.
To denounce the evils of truth and love.
To extend our reach the the stars above
Jessie
James
Team Rocket blast off at the spead of light!
Surrender now or prepair to fight!
Meowth! That's right!
(Thank Triela for that! xD)

Next up is Luca Blight from Suikoden II.

Luca is the primary antagonist of Suikoden II and the heir to the Highland Kingdom. Known for his unmatched cruelty and bloodlust, Luca is referred to as the "Mad Prince"; the source of his anger resulted from an attack on the Highland royalty's entourage by ruffians. Luca was traveling with his mother, Sara, and father when they were attacked by a group of ruffians. Luca's father fled in fear, leaving Luca and his mother to their mercy; Sara was raped repeatedly, while Luca was forced to witness the ordeal. He would later discover the ruffians were hired by Muse; he has since developed a profound hatred to the Jowston Alliance and his father, Agares, the incompetent King of Highland.
Luca gains military control over the Highland Army when Agares steps down to take responsibility the ceasefire signed in Jowston. With his newfound power, Luca instigates another war with Jowston and uses the Beast Rune, beginning a plot that involves massacring the entire Unicorn Youth Brigade and blaming the incident on Jowston. He rapidly attacks and conquers the city-states of Jowston and successfully conspires with Jowy Atreides to assassinate Agares. Eventually he is killed by the hero Riu.

Zeon from Shining Force II (I could not fine a pic of Zeon on photobucket... please help)

Shining Force II opens with a dark and stormy night. King Granseal and his minister attend to the Tower of the Ancients, under which is magically sealed a sleeping evil known as Zeon the Devil King. They observe the storm's coming at an unusual time of year, insinuating ominousness. Meanwhile in a shrine south of Granseal Castle, a thief named Slade unwittingly breaks the magic seal's power by stealing two jewels (of Light and Darkness), which eventually looses Zeon. Zeon the king of evil kills dark dragon in order to claim the throne as king of the devils. This guy is evil enough to take over a whole continent. And he has his own tower... Not the kinda guy I'd mess with...

And my final villian is...
Dr. Robonik from Sonic the Hedgehog.

Doctor Robotnik is described as being a certifiable genius with an IQ of 300. His fondness for machines has also made him a renowned authority on robotics. Ultimately, Robotnik's goal is to conquer the world and create his ultimate utopia, Robotnikland. He selfishly never gives up on this matter, and does not care for others' opinions. He considers those who would interrupt his plans a prime threat. His abominable laughter and maniacal declarations contrast his self-professed softer side, as a romanticist, feminist, and gentleman. Despite his intelligence, Robotnik can be terribly immature, prone to childish emotional fits when he is not getting his way. Although Sonic has always ruined his evil plans, Robotnik begrudgingly holds a secret respect for his determination.

I've pretty much come to the realization that I'm white trash. I'm ok with that though. Very Happy
Cherubino

Female

Forum Posts : 457

Fan of : Opera, Gun sports, antique guns, Final Fantasy

Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela on Wed 22 Jul 2009 - 1:56

Marik from Yu-Gi-Oh

The heir to a clan of tombkeepers, Marik's hatred of the nameless Pharaoh compels him to disregard his duties and turn to a life of evil, eventually developing a split personality. He serves as the third antagonist Yugi faces in the manga, and is the antagonist in seasons two and three of the anime.

Can't... think... of... one... more... Must... think... O_o

AWWWWW YEAHHHH
Triela

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Reina on Thu 23 Jul 2009 - 21:58

Nobody's nominated her yet?

Takano Miyo

Takano Miyo is a nurse at the Irie clinic, but also studying Hinamiawa Syndrome. She enjoys making people uneasy, and also seems to enjoy playing god. In later arcs of Higurashi she goes crazy, and decides she wants to become Oyashiro ( the god of Hinamizawa ). She is usually the one who causes Rika's death in Higurashi Kai.

Yeah, wrote it myself so it fails.
Reina
Insane Psychopathic Loli

Female

Forum Posts : 73

Fan of : Henrietta, Claes

Original Characters : Reina/Clark

Registration date : 2009-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content