emperor

Forum Posts : 1637

Registration date : 2007-09-09
Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Re: Gunslinger Girl: Live

Post by Nachtsider on Thu 15 Nov 2007 - 6:46

That thing's way too small for an OICW, Emperor. Like Danjo said, it's probably some sort of arcade toy.

Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Forum Posts : 5718

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 on Thu 15 Nov 2007 - 7:59

@Danjo3 wrote:Once these two came on board it became clear there was no need for any other Fratello's, so they were all given their walking papers.

Oh hell. These two look like they could take on the entire USMC all by themselves. Man, Biff looks like he could bend steel with his bare hands.
The size of that barell... is that a personal grenade launcher? (joking of course).

sasahara17

Forum Posts : 1001

Registration date : 2007-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Thu 15 Nov 2007 - 10:38

@sasahara17 wrote:Oh hell. These two look like they could take on the entire USMC all by themselves. Man, Biff looks like he could bend steel with his bare hands.
The size of that barell... is that a personal grenade launcher? (joking of course).
Let me tell you a little about Biff. Hes a true mans, man. Hes a mans, mans, man. Hes the meanest, baddest, most dangerous hombre ever to come down the pike. Heres a fact to drive the point home Biff never uses any weapons because he believes theyre for pussies. He does all of his killing with his bare hands. And trust me, he does a lot of killing. Murders, terrorists, Mafioso, innocent bystanders, you name it. Once he gets started, hes not too particular. Biff is an ex-Navy Seal, ex-Delta Force, ex-CIA, hell he ex-everything. Now there are those who would argue that this only proves Biff cant hold a job, but we all know better. And then theres little whacked out Britney, whos got a serious case of the hots for him. The very site of his rippling muscles makes her weak at the knees. Shes forever doing cute little things to flirt with him you know, holding his hand, snuggling up close to him, accidentally spraying whip cream all over herself and asking him to lick it off, but nothing seems to get a rise out of him. Actually, Biff constantly has women throwing themselves at him. Whole boat loads of em, but he never seems interested. This is no doubt due to the fact that hes totally focused on being a one man army. This is not to say that hes all work. When theres an occasional break in the carnage, he likes to hang out at the gym with all of his bodybuilding buddies. They love to wile away the hours pumping up and rubbing hot oil all over each other. Anyway, just thought you might like to know.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Forum Posts : 2609

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Thu 15 Nov 2007 - 10:55

@Nachtsider wrote:I can circumvent that. Just wait up...
Nice job with the cast pics Nachtsider.
Your hard work is appreciated.

That's the very first post folks. Go check it out!

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Thu 15 Nov 2007 - 11:08

@Danjo3 wrote:Biff is an ex-Navy Seal, ex-Delta Force, ex-CIA,
and it's all the fault of the 'don't ask, don't tell' policy... somebody asked, and he 'told' them... physically. on national television. heh, King Gorilla...

LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Forum Posts : 2628

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama on Thu 15 Nov 2007 - 11:17

Danjo your a silly man, a most excellent silly man.

Now on to Britney 'gun.' The barrel is painted PVC pipe. I know PCV pipe like the back of my hand. It is a favorite among the home brew crowd. This was constructed in someone garage. If you look at the butt-stock you'll also see the home brew nature of it's construction. Looks like there is a speaker, just above Britney's hand, where the first green block stops. Can't say for sure, but the handle looks like it might be an electric trigger for a paint ball gun. The screws at the top of the grip are reminiscent of triggers I've seen. Also that cable coming off the gun, and disappearing behind her back. The cable looks thin, and wide not round like an air hose to a remote tank. Top that off with the hate, which clearly has some sort of sensor. The sensor is the real clincher. It's some sort of laser tag gun.

Shoot the sensor on the hat, which is connected to the gun by that cable. The speaker makes a sound, and maybe the gun can't fire for a while. Using an electric trigger from a paint ball gun gets you a good grip, with a switch already laid out. Speaker might make sounds for firing as well. Has all the hall marks of a good build. Maybe be some features I'm missing, or not getting right.

Finally we look at the url the image is coming from. The url for the girl is http://www.battlefieldsports.com/images/TeenGirl.jpg. Right http://www.battlefieldsports.com lets look at that. So yes, we can confirm it is a near infrared light gun, and detector set up. Probably a little bit more professional then a garage, but not by much.

Wileama
Sith Lord

Forum Posts : 1053

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Thu 15 Nov 2007 - 11:20

@LoC978 wrote:and it's all the fault of the 'don't ask, don't tell' policy... somebody asked, and he 'told' them... physically. on national television. heh, King Gorilla...
Im going to have to demand Biff and Britney be included in the movie. Maybe I can get Brock to play Biff.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Thu 15 Nov 2007 - 11:56

@Nachtsider wrote:Maria Machiavelli - Megan Fox
I believe Mimi and Triela are suppose to be the same age.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Thu 15 Nov 2007 - 12:24

@Danjo3 wrote:Nice job with the cast pics Nachtsider. Your hard work is appreciated.

That's the very first post folks. Go check it out!
Darn you, Danjo - I was about to post something along the lines of "Alright, ya lazy lot - I've gotten you your cast pics", but you beat me to the punch.

I've specially picked a series of photographs that highlight how well these actors and actresses resemble the series' characters. Bear in mind that the primary reason I've chosen these people is their talent at acting - I've had the opportunity to view all of them perform, mind you. Go knock yourself out, folks - the pictures are all hyperlinked to the cast names in my first post.

@Danjo3 wrote:I believe Mimi and Triela are suppose to be the same age.
So sue me - I'm a lousy judge of age. Example: many a time I've estimated people to be in their early thirties, only to subsequently discover that they're in their late teens. They say if I were an armed forces recruiter, all the underage kids seeking to sneak in would have me suckered.

Megan's successfully played people as young as high school students before, despite the fact that she's much older than that. Besides, I'd thought you'd be grateful about me casting her in the role. She's what appeals to you people, ennit?
Nachtsider

Male

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Thu 15 Nov 2007 - 22:14

@Nachtsider wrote:Megan's successfully played people as young as high school students before, despite the fact that she's much older than that. Besides, I'd thought you'd be grateful about me casting her in the role. She's what appeals to you people, ennit?
Nothing bugs me more then adult actors and actresses trying to pass them selves off as teens.
It insults the intelligence of the audience.
Can you say Beverly Hills, 90210. Fox is a real hottie, but the fact that Mimi and Triela are the same age is important to the story.

Heres a suggestion from the old forum list.

Miranda Cosgrove

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dont hate him specifically, its the rest of you selfish adults I hold a grudge against.
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama on Thu 15 Nov 2007 - 22:42

Hey pictures cool!

\\browses all pictures
\\gets to Wesley Snipes

Umm Nachsider, your Wesley Snipes is in fact Sticky Fingaz. He currently plays Blade in, Blade the Series. This is Wesley Snipes. Easy enough mistake to make, especially considering all the photos. Good job!

Strive for your next breath. Believe that with it you can do more than with the last one. Use your breath to power your capacities: capacity to kill, to maim, to destroy.

T-Minus 15.193792102158E+9 years until the universe closes!

Marathon
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Marcello

Comments : Everybody's favorite crew chief. Without him, the flyboys are powerless.

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor on Fri 16 Nov 2007 - 4:35

nice all pics!! Elsa very appropriate for that girl.

Get my reward with staying sticky topic!!

Very Happy

http://on.fb.me/9tuZOK Facebook Page for Cyborg Central : Gunslinger Girl Forum cheers
emperor

Male

Fan of : Henrietta,Black Lagoon,Jormungund

Original Characters : Rosetta,Devil baby

Comments : Be creative,baby!!

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring on Fri 16 Nov 2007 - 15:45

During a boring lunch break I decided to dive into finding real life actors for the OCs I've created. This is what I've decided to go with for now.

Clayland Stanaway = Jared Leto. In most of the movies I've seen him in he's done a pretty good job. Looks a bit too young though in this picture.

Above clean cut look is preferred, though his Lord of War (non-coked up version) may be passable...

Laine = Gianna Distenca. If you don't know where this one's from, you don't watch enough music videos. Razz The expression is pretty much exactly what I had envisioned.

EDIT: Grrr...imageshack must burn in hell *mutters*
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Forum Posts : 1380

Fan of : being awesome

Original Characters : L is for Laine

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 on Fri 16 Nov 2007 - 20:18

@Danjo3 wrote:Let me tell you a little about Biff. Hes a true mans, man. Hes a mans, mans, man. Hes the meanest, baddest, most dangerous hombre ever to come down the pike. Heres a fact to drive the point home Biff never uses any weapons because he believes theyre for pussies. He does all of his killing with his bare hands. And trust me, he does a lot of killing. Murders, terrorists, Mafioso, innocent bystanders, you name it. Once he gets started, hes not too particular. Biff is an ex-Navy Seal, ex-Delta Force, ex-CIA, hell he ex-everything. Now there are those who would argue that this only proves Biff cant hold a job, but we all know better. And then theres little whacked out Britney, whos got a serious case of the hots for him. The very site of his rippling muscles makes her weak at the knees. Shes forever doing cute little things to flirt with him you know, holding his hand, snuggling up close to him, accidentally spraying whip cream all over herself and asking him to lick it off, but nothing seems to get a rise out of him. Actually, Biff constantly has women throwing themselves at him. Whole boat loads of em, but he never seems interested. This is no doubt due to the fact that hes totally focused on being a one man army. This is not to say that hes all work. When theres an occasional break in the carnage, he likes to hang out at the gym with all of his bodybuilding buddies. They love to wile away the hours pumping up and rubbing hot oil all over each other. Anyway, just thought you might like to know.

...Kill with bare hands? ex-EVERYTHING? Who's stupid enough to mess with this guy? He looks like he could punch through tank armor with his bare hands (and I wouldn't put it past him to do that). And what is he going to teach is Cyborg (who is mad about hium? What a man!)? Bloody hell! If Britney can do even half of what he can...

No wonder the other teams were told to walk. You can conquer the universe with these two.

@Nachtsider wrote:Darn
you, Danjo - I was about to post something along the lines of "Alright,
ya lazy lot - I've gotten you your cast pics", but you beat me to the
punch.

I've specially picked a series of photographs that
highlight how well these actors and actresses resemble the series'
characters. Bear in mind that the primary reason I've chosen these
people is their talent at acting - I've had the opportunity to view all
of them perform, mind you. Go knock yourself out, folks - the pictures
are all hyperlinked to the cast names in my first post.

I may be a lazy bastard, but even I know when to be grateful. Thanks Nacht, you're great! Now lets see whose mug I should see first...

Who is that hot glasses wearing babe I wonder...
sasahara17

Male

Forum Posts : 1001

Fan of : GSGs? Claes-sama and Elsa-chan. Outside that? Bloodhound Jr. and Saber

Original Characters : Wilfred Sheppard, I-CARE agent.

Comments : A walking idea powerhouse.

Registration date : 2007-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Fri 16 Nov 2007 - 21:38

@Wileama wrote:Umm Nachsider, your Wesley Snipes is in fact Sticky Fingaz. He currently plays Blade in, Blade the Series. This is Wesley Snipes. Easy enough mistake to make, especially considering all the photos. Good job!

Bleh. Thanks for the heads-up, Wileama - I'll be correcting it right away.

To Danjo - Miranda Cosgrove! I can't believe I left her out - that girl definitely has a role in our hypothetical movie somewhere. She's a nice choice for the role of Mimi, but you know what? I think I'm going to cast her as Aurora.

There's no hard-and-fast rule says everyone has to adhere to my cast list - y'all can post your own.
Nachtsider

Male

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sat 17 Nov 2007 - 2:07

@Nachtsider wrote:
To Danjo - Miranda Cosgrove! I can't believe I left her out - that girl definitely has a role in our hypothetical movie somewhere. She's a nice choice for the role of Mimi, but you know what? I think I'm going to cast her as Aurora.
I forgot all about Aurora. Better hook her up. I wouldn't use Miranda though - Too old.

I dont hate him specifically, its the rest of you selfish adults I hold a grudge against.
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Sat 17 Nov 2007 - 13:04

If we throw our fanfict characters into this movie; I do not know enough about child actors to place anyone anywhere, especially my cyborg Rachel. As for the Fernando character- thats easy: Antonio Banderas.

If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5676

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Sun 9 Dec 2007 - 23:20

Update - I've made some tweakings to the cast list. Can you spot them all?

There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel like it.
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela on Sun 16 Dec 2007 - 14:52

I like a lot of the desicions about the cast but maybe Orlando Bloom can be one of the handlers? ^_^; Maybe Jose??

AWWWWW YEAHHHH
Triela
Super Special Awesome Cyborg Assassin

Female

Forum Posts : 2723

Original Characters : Savyna

Comments : A pleasant, bubbly young lady, talented artist and Orlando Bloom fan extraordinaire.

Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Mon 17 Dec 2007 - 4:49

Leonardo DiCaprio is still my choice for Jose.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 2 Jan 2008 - 23:27

I know this is really off-topic, but where did you see that Ange's last name was Toni? Because I just can't remember nor find that info in the manga or the anime.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Wed 2 Jan 2008 - 23:30

'Toni' is merely an alias that Angie would use when masquerading as Marco's daughter, niece, little sister or whatever, since her handler's last name is 'Toni'.

There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel like it.
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Thu 3 Jan 2008 - 1:37

It applies to all the girls.
Henrietta and Rico Croce, Triela Hartman, Claes Rabello (As Captain Rabello; Rabello is usually the sir name in the title), and so on and so fourth. Thus, it must be Angelica Toni. As spectulated, Elsa di Sica came from Lauro di Sica.

If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5676

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Thu 3 Jan 2008 - 14:57

@ElfenMagix wrote:As spectulated, Elsa di Sica came from Lauro di Sica.
I always felt that was the most likely explanation for her name.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 3 Jan 2008 - 16:39

I see... Thx

Anyway, I just saw the manga and it says that his last name is Togni, not Toni

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 on Fri 4 Jan 2008 - 5:10

@Danjo3 wrote:
@ElfenMagix wrote:As spectulated, Elsa di Sica came from Lauro di Sica.
I always felt that was the most likely explanation for her name.

Not quiet, as i remember correctly (from the episode that Elsa Shot Lauro) she was named after the Park in which she shot him and her self.

but i dont really know what part of the name was from the park, i mean 'Elsa' Is a pretty Common name here in Holland. (though it's pronounced differantly.)

Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Forum Posts : 1950

Fan of : All the SWA girls, Even the adult ones ^_^

Original Characters : Thomas & Sora Dutch

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Fri 4 Jan 2008 - 5:11

There wasn't any 'G' in Marco's name when I watched the anime, but... okay - fine, fine.

Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sat 5 Jan 2008 - 1:20

@Tommygunner70 wrote:Not quiet, as i remember correctly (from the episode that Elsa Shot Lauro) she was named after the Park in which she shot him and her self.
I remember I once threw that around as a possibility, but I don't recall that from the anime or manga. In the anime she just says that it was at that park that he named her, not that he named her after the park.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Fri 18 Jan 2008 - 4:53

Live scene of Jose and Henrietta.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor on Tue 22 Jan 2008 - 2:06

Good! Danjo,where you find it?

http://on.fb.me/9tuZOK Facebook Page for Cyborg Central : Gunslinger Girl Forum cheers
emperor

Male

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Thu 27 Mar 2008 - 23:18

A friend of mine proposed the following. I don't agree with everything he's suggested, but I'm putting it up here for argument's sake:

Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Thu 27 Mar 2008 - 23:39

@Nachtsider wrote:A friend of mine proposed the following. I don't agree with everything he's suggested, but I'm putting it up here for argument's sake:

Rico, Henrietta and Elsa are ok

Claes in Angie are no no no no

Triela... yes yes yes yes yes yes dancin\\'

I can't find this Merri Carden girl, does she have a web site?

Last edited by West Nile on Thu 27 Mar 2008 - 23:45; edited 1 time in total

Photobucket
Just cause I'm dead, doesn't mean I can't be your Loli Fantasy!
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Forum Posts : 1747

Fan of : Triela, Elsa, Enrica & Henrietta

Original Characters : Lance Kane/Raphael, Ella, Mina & Brandon, Sophia & Wesley, Anica & Andrew, Rio de Sica, Marionette

Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Thu 27 Mar 2008 - 23:44

I agree with your opinions, Nile. You've checked out my original cast list already, no?

Oddly enough, I've never even heard of Merri Carden. My searches to find more information about her have turned up absolutely nothing.

Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Thu 27 Mar 2008 - 23:48

i did, and except for your choice of Triela and Henrietta, i like your cast.

I want this Merri Carden girl to be Triela
and Henrietta? No one out cutes anime Henrietta!!

o and your Elsa and Petrushka will need to dye their hair

Photobucket
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Original Characters : Lance Kane/Raphael, Ella, Mina & Brandon, Sophia & Wesley, Anica & Andrew, Rio de Sica, Marionette

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Fri 28 Mar 2008 - 0:02

Merri Carden's like Yu Aida, only with a photo - there isn't any information on her to be found. I don't agree with Georgie Hendley as Henrietta, seeing as Henrietta and Rico are supposed to be about the same age.

Yeah, Carol and Kristen will definitely need their hair dyed to play Elsa and Petra. Shouldn't be too hard to accomplish, though.

Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Fri 28 Mar 2008 - 0:04

I know, i can't find her :(

Finding a cute Henrietta will be a real challenge

Photobucket
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela on Fri 28 Mar 2008 - 0:21

I can be Henrietta you guys! ^O^

Actually wouldn't it be amazing if we could all somehow get together someday and make our own movie? ^__^

AWWWWW YEAHHHH
Triela

Female

Comments : A pleasant, bubbly young lady, talented artist and Orlando Bloom fan extraordinaire.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Fri 28 Mar 2008 - 5:41

First of all Triela... you're Triela! and you're 16, last time i checked Henrietta still doesn't have a rack Laughing

Yeah, let's go somewhere we can all do something we wanna do, like in Japan... in front of Yu Aida's house!!

Photobucket
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 on Fri 28 Mar 2008 - 6:52

@West Nile wrote:First of all Triela... you're Triela! and you're 16, last time i checked Henrietta still doesn't have a rack Laughing

Oh boy, is that the only thing that boys you're age can talk about? (Just kidding)

anyway, i have a suggestion for a live Triela:
Emma Watson, The girl who played Hermione Granger in the harry potter movies. (couldn't find a better photo of her sadly...)

Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Forum Posts : 1950

Fan of : All the SWA girls, Even the adult ones ^_^

Original Characters : Thomas & Sora Dutch

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Fri 28 Mar 2008 - 10:00

@Tommygunner70 wrote:anyway, i have a suggestion for a live Triela:
Emma Watson, The girl who played Hermione Granger in the harry potter movies.
Sorry, too old.
@Nachtsider wrote:A friend of mine proposed the following. I don't agree with everything he's suggested, but I'm putting it up here for argument's sake:
I suppose Triela, Claes and Elsa would work, the rest I dont too much like. BTW, when we stared this back in the old forum, Jenna Boyd was my first choice for Triela - that is until Nachtsider suggested Danielle Chuchran.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Fri 28 Mar 2008 - 11:21

No matter how hard I try, I'll never be able to envision Emma Watson as anything but Hermoine Granger. All that aside, she is, indeed, too old for the role. Then again, all the people we've suggested to play the girls will get too old for their roles in a few years' time - if we're talking a mini-series here, goodness knows how swiftly the whole thing will have to be shot in order to circumvent the young actresses aging.

Glad to know I struck gold with Danielle, Danjo. It's not just her looks; I've seen her act, and by golly, she certainly is cut out to play Triela!

Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Fri 28 Mar 2008 - 11:34

@Nachtsider wrote:Glad to know I struck gold with Danielle, Danjo. It's not just her looks; I've seen her act, and by golly, she certainly is cut out to play Triela!
Triela - Danielle Chuchran.

Your absolutely right. Chuchran was born to play Triela. You also made a good point concerning the march of time - the little lady is 14 going on 15. We really need to sign her on and start shooting now.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Fri 28 Mar 2008 - 11:54

Some people have been telling me that the single pic I posted of Madeline Duggan (my choice as Claes) wasn't enough for them to make a proper evaluation. That being said, here are s'more. Took me a hell of a long time to locate; pictures of this girl are notoriously difficult to come by.

Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela on Fri 28 Mar 2008 - 14:16

@West Nile wrote:First of all Triela... you're Triela! and you're 16, last time i checked Henrietta still doesn't have a rack Laughing

Yeah, let's go somewhere we can all do something we wanna do, like in Japan... in front of Yu Aida's house!!

sweat I was just kidding, but it we did do a live action I would love to be Henrietta. I know I'm Triela but I don't have the skin tone o the hair... or the awesomeness. ;_;

AWWWWW YEAHHHH
Triela

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 14 Apr 2008 - 21:00

Dakota Fanning seems more of a Claes.

And come on, who do we want to see shot in the back of the head by a little girl? The answer is obviously Tom Cruise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Mon 14 Apr 2008 - 21:08

Dakota's too girlish to be Claes, if you ask me. The role demands an air of calm maturity, which, in my opinion, she lacks. And as much as I would like to see Tom Cruise get drilled through the head by a pre-adolescent cyborg assassin, he's not brutish enough to be Lauro.

Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama on Tue 15 Apr 2008 - 1:11

Fuck Tom Cruise, and Fuck Scientology. God damn cultists...

Strive for your next breath. Believe that with it you can do more than with the last one. Use your breath to power your capacities: capacity to kill, to maim, to destroy.

T-Minus 15.193792102158E+9 years until the universe closes!

Marathon
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Original Characters : Marcello

Comments : Everybody's favorite crew chief. Without him, the flyboys are powerless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Tue 15 Apr 2008 - 10:01

@Nachtsider wrote:And as much as I would like to see Tom Cruise get drilled through the head by a pre-adolescent cyborg assassin...
Especially if there was an accident on the set where a real gun was inadvertently used.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 17 Apr 2008 - 17:12

@Wileama wrote:Fuck Tom Cruise, and Fuck Scientology. God damn cultists...

Precisely why we want to see the man have a piece of metal blow through his cerebelum!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Thu 17 Apr 2008 - 18:12

Tom Cruise can be Bruno the Fixer's assistant, Vincenzo.

Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor on Thu 17 Apr 2008 - 23:20

I love this!! SExy!!

:pedolol:

emperor

Male

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Sun 20 Apr 2008 - 22:50

Here's a pair of girls that passed my audition for Claes and & Triela respectively

Photobucket
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor on Mon 21 Apr 2008 - 1:58

Dislike the left but I love the right!!

:face:

emperor

Male

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Mon 21 Apr 2008 - 2:02

@emperor wrote: I love the right!!

:face:

first of all don't hit on my sister! 2nd wat's wrong with the one on the left?

Photobucket
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor on Mon 21 Apr 2008 - 2:12

The wrong are at teeth,mouth and eyes.

Razz

emperor

Male

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Mon 21 Apr 2008 - 2:13

lol old picture, she got that fixed now (braces)

Photobucket
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Mon 21 Apr 2008 - 5:00

@West Nile wrote:Here's a pair of girls that passed my audition for Claes and & Triela respectively
Sorry West, but these girls are a little too old and a little too non-Italian to be GSG's.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Mon 21 Apr 2008 - 5:12

Seconded, Danjo. No offense to your sister, Nile.

Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum