"Useless" Firearms

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: "Useless" Firearms

Post by Tommygunner70 on Mon 13 Jul 2009 - 17:44

@ElfenMagix wrote:
Resent anime fan wrote:
@ElfenMagix wrote:This blind guy with a gun on your side is better than a nervous over caffeinated spyder monkey with a sensitive trigger nail gun on theirs!

Uhm how do you shoot? you cant blindly shoot right? (tham that comment bang head ).
Shooting, aiming, and hitting the target is not a issue for me. Go back to my definition of my condition and you will see how I can.

In all honesty I'd rather have you as my back up, then some of the best 'range' shooters I've met.

Yeah they fire guns for fun and are good at it, which makes them think that they are perfect for the military. one sight at a military simulation with whacks slugs and they chicken out because they couldn't take the pressure. Razz

Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Forum Posts : 1950

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: "Useless" Firearms

Post by Kiskaloo on Mon 13 Jul 2009 - 18:03

That's the point of Basic Training: to teach people to not collapse in fear in the face of the enemy and incoming fire. Wink

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Forum Posts : 10900

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: "Useless" Firearms

Post by MikhailN on Mon 13 Jul 2009 - 18:35

@Kiskaloo wrote:That's the point of Basic Training: to teach people to not collapse in fear in the face of the enemy and incoming fire. Wink
Even then it doesn't work all the time. No amount of training can beat The Real Thing.

How each individual unit deals with this differs greatly but generally they use something in the person's psyche to suppress that basic fight-or-flight instinct. I heard the USSOCOM style seems to be something along the lines of "You're the best and no one can stop you." but this is naturally unconfirmed. Once I met this chap from Spetsnaz (at least that's what they told me) and it appears that they're told to tell themselves that "It's just a game" and somehow they believe it. Yet another one I've seen is to use the soldier's sense of duty to protect as a coping mechanism. That one's overused and rarely works

MikhailN

Forum Posts : 583

Registration date : 2009-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: "Useless" Firearms

Post by Guest on Mon 13 Jul 2009 - 19:13

@Tommygunner70 wrote:
@ElfenMagix wrote:
Resent anime fan wrote:
@ElfenMagix wrote:This blind guy with a gun on your side is better than a nervous over caffeinated spyder monkey with a sensitive trigger nail gun on theirs!

Uhm how do you shoot? you cant blindly shoot right? (tham that comment bang head ).
Shooting, aiming, and hitting the target is not a issue for me. Go back to my definition of my condition and you will see how I can.

In all honesty I'd rather have you as my back up, then some of the best 'range' shooters I've met.

Yeah they fire guns for fun and are good at it, which makes them think that they are perfect for the military. one sight at a military simulation with whacks slugs and they chicken out because they couldn't take the pressure. Razz

You could bring my instructor, he is a dam good shot!. Before being my instructor he was a cop and a soldier (and I know just becuase someone is a cop or a soldier that does not mean he is a good shot) he groups all of them up right where he wants to. He once told me to compete againts a cop and I was like sweat but I actualy won the competition and a chicken too! (it was chiken day and I won the chiken). H tought me well.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: "Useless" Firearms

Post by Guest on Mon 13 Jul 2009 - 19:15

@MikhailN wrote:
@Kiskaloo wrote:That's the point of Basic Training: to teach people to not collapse in fear in the face of the enemy and incoming fire. Wink
Even then it doesn't work all the time. No amount of training can beat The Real Thing.

How each individual unit deals with this differs greatly but generally they use something in the person's psyche to suppress that basic fight-or-flight instinct. I heard the USSOCOM style seems to be something along the lines of "You're the best and no one can stop you." but this is naturally unconfirmed. Once I met this chap from Spetsnaz (at least that's what they told me) and it appears that they're told to tell themselves that "It's just a game" and somehow they believe it. Yet another one I've seen is to use the soldier's sense of duty to protect as a coping mechanism. That one's overused and rarely works

Its something that stays in your head though so if its there and you belive that its just a game....then thats it. I'm joining the army soon (just like my brotha) so I'm gana warm up before I go from now on.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: "Useless" Firearms

Post by MikhailN on Mon 13 Jul 2009 - 19:51

Resent anime fan wrote:Its something that stays in your head though so if its there and you belive that its just a game....then thats it. I'm joining the army soon (just like my brotha) so I'm gana warm up before I go from now on.

I did a stint in the armed forces in my country for 2 years and I still don't understand why people join the army Puzzled. Probably a case of differing cultures having differing views of the military.

Mind you, the examples I mentioned are SpecOps operatives that I met during my 2 years and they need it because they do things a little differently over there. If you're joining as a more normal infantryman then they don't do much of that. Instead they tell you (or force into you) the idea that The Group Is More Important Than The Individual, meaning that the overall welfare of the unit supersedes your own.

MikhailN

Forum Posts : 583

Registration date : 2009-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: "Useless" Firearms

Post by Guest on Mon 13 Jul 2009 - 20:55

@MikhailN wrote:
Resent anime fan wrote:Its something that stays in your head though so if its there and you belive that its just a game....then thats it. I'm joining the army soon (just like my brotha) so I'm gana warm up before I go from now on.

I did a stint in the armed forces in my country for 2 years and I still don't understand why people join the army Puzzled. Probably a case of differing cultures having differing views of the military.

Mind you, the examples I mentioned are SpecOps operatives that I met during my 2 years and they need it because they do things a little differently over there. If you're joining as a more normal infantryman then they don't do much of that. Instead they tell you (or force into you) the idea that The Group Is More Important Than The Individual, meaning that the overall welfare of the unit supersedes your own.

Well I will join the army becuase I have always wanted to. I like the challange and getting an M16A4 and M9 also got me hooked. I dont join to fight or to become a brain washed zombie (no offence to thouse who serve our armed forces). What was it that you did in the armed forces?.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: "Useless" Firearms

Post by ElfenMagix on Mon 13 Jul 2009 - 22:25

I would not recommend you going into the arm forces in this day and age.
Regardless of training, you will be sent to the front line as a grunt, and you wont last long in the field. The field training the US Gov't does not give enough for a soldier to multi-task in the battle field. There are thousands of law suits against the US Army because they train soldiers to do one thing and send them out to do another which they were not trained for...

I would recommend that you go to college, and join the ROTC program there. When you graduate from college, you go to the arm as an officer (Lt., Capt, Maj...) , along with the army training in the field you want, and you get to shoot your guns while in training. Plus the money is more better for an officer than it is for a grunt.

Anybody advising you to join the army now is only sending you to a shortcut to death or a hard life if you survive to come home. Do your studying before you sign your soul away, and know exactly what you are getting into before you get to it. The military only sees young guys who are eager to join- like you- as the front line to battle. The front line to battle is the first to go in and come out in boxes. Puerto Ricans make up less than 15% of the total US Population, why is it that they are more than 25% of the Iraq/Afghan war casualties? You really need to think about this!

ElfenMagix

Forum Posts : 5682

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Re: "Useless" Firearms

Post by LoC978 on Tue 14 Jul 2009 - 0:43

all I gotta say 'bout joinin' the US Armed forces is: don't go Army or Marines unless you wanna be a grunt and nothin' but a grunt. Every other part of both of em is a frickin' joke (this from an ex Army aviation maintainer).

Go Air Force if they'll take you (their security forces actually have the funding for new weapons, no going to war with an M16A2 like most of the Army). If not, go Navy if you can stand being on a boat for months at a time. If none of the above applies to you (grunt, Air Force or Navy), avoid the armed forces completely. I probably should have.


**edit**

@Tommygunner70 wrote:
@LoC978 wrote: somebody points a gun at me, I take cover.

Same here. But sitting at range point blank, I doubt that you'd have the chance if you tried.
touché. it all depends on the situation. in the one Tony was in, I'd have complied, since the dude had backup... Krav Maga disarms are only worth so much...

LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Forum Posts : 2628

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: "Useless" Firearms

Post by Nachtsider on Tue 14 Jul 2009 - 1:15

America's still massacring its enemies on the battlefield, though...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------





There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel like it.
avatar
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5718

Location : Inside your closet. In your head.

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Re: "Useless" Firearms

Post by LoC978 on Tue 14 Jul 2009 - 2:30

...never said the grunts were a joke, Nacht, just the support. POGs. lord knows every unit I was ever in was fuckin' pathetic


As for useless firearms... you can even kill someone with an unloaded firearm, if you have the will to. So... none. And yes, the firearm was invented as a weapon, and its purpose is to kill. So I suppose a firearm in the hands of someone who isn't prepared to take a life could be considered temporarily rendered useless.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Moderatio est figmentum.
avatar
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Forum Posts : 2628

Location : Northwestern USA. Usually Portland.

Fan of : At home- Claes. Abroad- Rico.

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: "Useless" Firearms

Post by boomer_gonz on Tue 14 Jul 2009 - 3:39

Or at least impaired.

My personal belief is that when firearms 'accidentally' go off; it's because the gun gets tired of just being waved around and says, "Fsck this!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The Power of Claes Compels You!!!
avatar
boomer_gonz

Male

Forum Posts : 2561

Location : California Republic

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: "Useless" Firearms

Post by Awinnell on Tue 14 Jul 2009 - 6:19

Boyes Anti Tank Rifle ? it was obsolete before it went into service,the Ammo isn't made anymore and its very expensive to handload !

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


We are living in the smelly cloud of gods fart,one day the universe will end in a great cloud of airfreshener
avatar
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Forum Posts : 2131

Location : Hereford,England

Fan of : Triela,asuka

Original Characters : not yet

Comments : Loves to quote Wikipedia. Loves to use exclamation marks even more.

wish i knew who put that in there, it wasn't me !!!!!!!!!!!!


Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Re: "Useless" Firearms

Post by Nachtsider on Tue 14 Jul 2009 - 6:21

The Boyes could still fuck stuff like armored cars and tankettes up pretty bad if used right, though...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------





There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel like it.
avatar
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5718

Location : Inside your closet. In your head.

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Re: "Useless" Firearms

Post by Awinnell on Tue 14 Jul 2009 - 6:29

in the east maybe,but in the west by the the time of the North Africa campaign started everyones Tanks would shrug it off,though it could be used against softer targets , i suppose you could get lucky, i hear that they trained them to shoot at the vision slits/periscopes to blind the crew,but it was a bolt action gun with a bloody awful recoil and muzzle flash,not really suited for covert sniping

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


We are living in the smelly cloud of gods fart,one day the universe will end in a great cloud of airfreshener
avatar
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Forum Posts : 2131

Location : Hereford,England

Fan of : Triela,asuka

Original Characters : not yet

Comments : Loves to quote Wikipedia. Loves to use exclamation marks even more.

wish i knew who put that in there, it wasn't me !!!!!!!!!!!!


Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Re: "Useless" Firearms

Post by MikhailN on Tue 14 Jul 2009 - 7:01

Resent anime fan wrote:What was it that you did in the armed forces?.

That's quite sensitive.

@Awinnell wrote:Boyes Anti Tank Rifle ? it was obsolete before it went into service,the Ammo isn't made anymore and its very expensive to handload !

Ah. That. Probably used it to scare people. Maybe to swing around as a club


Last edited by MikhailN on Sat 29 Aug 2009 - 11:04; edited 1 time in total

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


avatar
MikhailN

Male

Forum Posts : 583

Location : SWA, teaching the little girls to kick rear

Fan of : Triela

Registration date : 2009-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: "Useless" Firearms

Post by Awinnell on Tue 14 Jul 2009 - 7:55

lol, it weighs 16kg (about 35lb) so kind of heavy to swing as a club

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


We are living in the smelly cloud of gods fart,one day the universe will end in a great cloud of airfreshener
avatar
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Forum Posts : 2131

Location : Hereford,England

Fan of : Triela,asuka

Original Characters : not yet

Comments : Loves to quote Wikipedia. Loves to use exclamation marks even more.

wish i knew who put that in there, it wasn't me !!!!!!!!!!!!


Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Re: "Useless" Firearms

Post by Guest on Tue 14 Jul 2009 - 12:30

@ElfenMagix wrote:I would not recommend you going into the arm forces in this day and age.
Regardless of training, you will be sent to the front line as a grunt, and you wont last long in the field. The field training the US Gov't does not give enough for a soldier to multi-task in the battle field. There are thousands of law suits against the US Army because they train soldiers to do one thing and send them out to do another which they were not trained for...

I would recommend that you go to college, and join the ROTC program there. When you graduate from college, you go to the arm as an officer (Lt., Capt, Maj...) , along with the army training in the field you want, and you get to shoot your guns while in training. Plus the money is more better for an officer than it is for a grunt.

Anybody advising you to join the army now is only sending you to a shortcut to death or a hard life if you survive to come home. Do your studying before you sign your soul away, and know exactly what you are getting into before you get to it. The military only sees young guys who are eager to join- like you- as the front line to battle. The front line to battle is the first to go in and come out in boxes. Puerto Ricans make up less than 15% of the total US Population, why is it that they are more than 25% of the Iraq/Afghan war casualties? You really need to think about this!

Dont worry (if you are worried about my life Laughing ) I plan to study first then join later. I now I might be sent to war but for the most part I will just be doing cop jobs around not really in the battlefield (that sucks). I plan to train before even going to training too so....yea.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: "Useless" Firearms

Post by Guest on Tue 14 Jul 2009 - 12:34

@LoC978 wrote:all I gotta say 'bout joinin' the US Armed forces is: don't go Army or Marines unless you wanna be a grunt and nothin' but a grunt. Every other part of both of em is a frickin' joke (this from an ex Army aviation maintainer).

Go Air Force if they'll take you (their security forces actually have the funding for new weapons, no going to war with an M16A2 like most of the Army). If not, go Navy if you can stand being on a boat for months at a time. If none of the above applies to you (grunt, Air Force or Navy), avoid the armed forces completely. I probably should have.


**edit**

@Tommygunner70 wrote:
@LoC978 wrote: somebody points a gun at me, I take cover.

Same here. But sitting at range point blank, I doubt that you'd have the chance if you tried.
touché. it all depends on the situation. in the one Tony was in, I'd have complied, since the dude had backup... Krav Maga disarms are only worth so much...

No thanks I dont want to be in the Chair Force (even if I did I couldnt becuase they are only looking for mechanics and the guys that deal with electricity). Just joking I might joing but beinga mechanic would suck ass. The Navy....I cant stand being around doing nothing but scraching my balls all day in a boat.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: "Useless" Firearms

Post by Guest on Tue 14 Jul 2009 - 12:37

@Awinnell wrote:Boyes Anti Tank Rifle ? it was obsolete before it went into service,the Ammo isn't made anymore and its very expensive to handload !

Actualy it did whent into service and did ok. The recoil thing is...it sucks I know but remmember its a rifle and it does have a recoil buffer sistem wich does take about 40% of the recoil out.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: "Useless" Firearms

Post by Guest on Tue 14 Jul 2009 - 12:37

@Awinnell wrote:lol, it weighs 16kg (about 35lb) so kind of heavy to swing as a club

Yea preety much cheers .

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: "Useless" Firearms

Post by ElfenMagix on Wed 15 Jul 2009 - 10:52

Even if the gun is broken... you have a piece of steel in your hands to do something with. Why you think when the bad guys run out of bullets, they throw their guns at Superman's chest (no matter how useless that maneuver is)!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
avatar
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Location : NYC NY, USA

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Re: "Useless" Firearms

Post by MikhailN on Wed 15 Jul 2009 - 11:10

@ElfenMagix wrote:Even if the gun is broken... you have a piece of steel in your hands to do something with. Why you think when the bad guys run out of bullets, they throw their guns at Superman's chest (no matter how useless that maneuver is)!

Obviously they don't know how to reload

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


avatar
MikhailN

Male

Forum Posts : 583

Location : SWA, teaching the little girls to kick rear

Fan of : Triela

Registration date : 2009-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: "Useless" Firearms

Post by Nachtsider on Wed 15 Jul 2009 - 11:54

I think it's more due to blind panic than anything else.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------





There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel like it.
avatar
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5718

Location : Inside your closet. In your head.

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Re: "Useless" Firearms

Post by boomer_gonz on Wed 15 Jul 2009 - 12:54

@ElfenMagix wrote:Even if the gun is broken... you have a piece of steel in your hands to do something with. Why you think when the bad guys run out of bullets, they throw their guns at Superman's chest (no matter how useless that maneuver is)!

I always found it hilarious how bullets would bounce off Superman's chest, but he had to 'dodge' the gun.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The Power of Claes Compels You!!!
avatar
boomer_gonz

Male

Forum Posts : 2561

Location : California Republic

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: "Useless" Firearms

Post by ElfenMagix on Wed 15 Jul 2009 - 14:52

@boomer_gonz wrote:
@ElfenMagix wrote:Even if the gun is broken... you have a piece of steel in your hands to do something with. Why you think when the bad guys run out of bullets, they throw their guns at Superman's chest (no matter how useless that maneuver is)!

I always found it hilarious how bullets would bounce off Superman's chest, but he had to 'dodge' the gun.
:lol!:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
avatar
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Location : NYC NY, USA

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Re: "Useless" Firearms

Post by MikhailN on Wed 15 Jul 2009 - 19:11

@boomer_gonz wrote:
@ElfenMagix wrote:Even if the gun is broken... you have a piece of steel in your hands to do something with. Why you think when the bad guys run out of bullets, they throw their guns at Superman's chest (no matter how useless that maneuver is)!

I always found it hilarious how bullets would bounce off Superman's chest, but he had to 'dodge' the gun.
He obviously thinks that the gun is more deadly than the bullet. Which kinda makes sense because it contains more mass than the bullet and if Superman threw the gun at someone it would be more dangerous than him throwing a bullet at the guy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


avatar
MikhailN

Male

Forum Posts : 583

Location : SWA, teaching the little girls to kick rear

Fan of : Triela

Registration date : 2009-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: "Useless" Firearms

Post by MikhailN on Sun 26 Jul 2009 - 5:46

Awinnell posted this in another thread (below) and though it's not completely useless, it comes close enough to merit a place here

http://gunslinger-girl.up-with.com/the-armory-f12/a-real-bfg-t1033-50.htm#53343

@Awinnell wrote:One of the worlds smallest guns the Kolibri 2.7mm pistol,the .45 is for scale



at
the time the technology to rifle such a small barrel did not exist, so
it was smoothbore,it was also so small that it was difficult to load
and use,the bullet had a very low velocity of about 600fps,its max
penetration was about 40mm of pine

I'm not sure how to handle it. How the heck you plan on loading the magazine? If I had to use it, I'd coat it with curare and throw it into the guy's dinner. Less hassle too

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


avatar
MikhailN

Male

Forum Posts : 583

Location : SWA, teaching the little girls to kick rear

Fan of : Triela

Registration date : 2009-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: "Useless" Firearms

Post by ElfenMagix on Sun 26 Jul 2009 - 13:45

You would have to be a origami master in order to work that gun!
An origami master is able to make a paper crane out of 1/2 inch (13mm) square piece of paper!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
avatar
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Location : NYC NY, USA

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Re: "Useless" Firearms

Post by Kiskaloo on Sun 26 Jul 2009 - 13:51

@ElfenMagix wrote:You would have to be a origami master in order to work that gun!

So Kara's good to go with it, but she wouldn't be caught dead - literally - with that on her. Wink

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


What? I like donuts! - Betty Suarez
If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Scissors of victory! - Yui Hirasawa
avatar
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10900

Location : Seattle / Tokyo / Milan

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: "Useless" Firearms

Post by commanderagl on Mon 27 Jul 2009 - 0:49

coat the bullet in poison and shoot it into his food?
avatar
commanderagl

Male

Forum Posts : 28

Location : 30000ft ASL

Fan of : Etta and Rico

Comments : Politicians are starting to fear the GUN, not the person behind it.
God made man, Samuel Colt made them equal.

Registration date : 2009-07-11

Back to top Go down

Re: "Useless" Firearms

Post by LoC978 on Mon 27 Jul 2009 - 0:52

...better off with a spring-powered pellet gun...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Moderatio est figmentum.
avatar
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Forum Posts : 2628

Location : Northwestern USA. Usually Portland.

Fan of : At home- Claes. Abroad- Rico.

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: "Useless" Firearms

Post by commanderagl on Mon 27 Jul 2009 - 1:30

silent yet deadly, in the right hands (like everything else)
avatar
commanderagl

Male

Forum Posts : 28

Location : 30000ft ASL

Fan of : Etta and Rico

Comments : Politicians are starting to fear the GUN, not the person behind it.
God made man, Samuel Colt made them equal.

Registration date : 2009-07-11

Back to top Go down

Re: "Useless" Firearms

Post by tsundere9kagami2 on Mon 27 Jul 2009 - 2:26

200 FPS frobably wouldnt be able to pierce the eyesocket into the brain.

I have a crossman powermaster pellet rifle that can book pellets at 800FPS. i use it to kill.....rodents. Its not quiet unless i attatch a supressor and the supressors i have only work about 15 times before they stop working.

Theres a pellet gun called the gamo whisper it comes with a built in supressor on the barrel and shoots over 1000 fps for hunting small game and such.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I'm actually a hardcore otaku who likes maids more than having three meals in a day and I only read books related to maids. Also, I only visit maid cafes. Of course I also collect maid figurines, I play games which feature maids and it turns me on so much that I'll wear the maid uniforms and jump in joy.
avatar
tsundere9kagami2
Oceanic Drifting

Male

Forum Posts : 1069

Fan of : Moe~

Original Characters : youru kun

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Re: "Useless" Firearms

Post by MikhailN on Mon 27 Jul 2009 - 4:19

@commanderagl wrote:coat the bullet in poison and shoot it into his food?

It's so tiny that I'm wondering how to shoot it. I vote to dip it in curare and toss the whole thing in, lock stock and barrel, almost literally

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


avatar
MikhailN

Male

Forum Posts : 583

Location : SWA, teaching the little girls to kick rear

Fan of : Triela

Registration date : 2009-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: "Useless" Firearms

Post by Awinnell on Mon 27 Jul 2009 - 8:17

with a 2.7mm round and it being smoothbore you would most certainly have to be useing it at point blank ranges,so it could be used as an assassins weapon,Femme Fatale type, she walks over to you slowly raises her hand to your face and then shoots you through the eye at point blank range with a gun so small you didn't even see it !

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


We are living in the smelly cloud of gods fart,one day the universe will end in a great cloud of airfreshener
avatar
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Forum Posts : 2131

Location : Hereford,England

Fan of : Triela,asuka

Original Characters : not yet

Comments : Loves to quote Wikipedia. Loves to use exclamation marks even more.

wish i knew who put that in there, it wasn't me !!!!!!!!!!!!


Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Re: "Useless" Firearms

Post by Nachtsider on Mon 27 Jul 2009 - 8:21

It's gonna be hard making a break from that crime scene, though...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------





There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel like it.
avatar
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5718

Location : Inside your closet. In your head.

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Re: "Useless" Firearms

Post by tsundere9kagami2 on Mon 27 Jul 2009 - 8:57

@MikhailN wrote:
@commanderagl wrote:coat the bullet in poison and shoot it into his food?

It's so tiny that I'm wondering how to shoot it. I vote to dip it in curare and toss the whole thing in, lock stock and barrel, almost literally

Kare Kare?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I'm actually a hardcore otaku who likes maids more than having three meals in a day and I only read books related to maids. Also, I only visit maid cafes. Of course I also collect maid figurines, I play games which feature maids and it turns me on so much that I'll wear the maid uniforms and jump in joy.
avatar
tsundere9kagami2
Oceanic Drifting

Male

Forum Posts : 1069

Fan of : Moe~

Original Characters : youru kun

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Re: "Useless" Firearms

Post by Nuke is Good on Mon 27 Jul 2009 - 14:15

@tsundere9kagami2 wrote:
@MikhailN wrote:
@commanderagl wrote:coat the bullet in poison and shoot it into his food?

It's so tiny that I'm wondering how to shoot it. I vote to dip it in curare and toss the whole thing in, lock stock and barrel, almost literally

Kare Kare?

Stop being filipino lol
avatar
Nuke is Good

Male

Forum Posts : 326

Location : New Jersey

Fan of : Henrietta

Original Characters : Rc v1

Registration date : 2008-04-10

Back to top Go down

Re: "Useless" Firearms

Post by Guest on Mon 27 Jul 2009 - 16:53

@tsundere9kagami2 wrote:200 FPS frobably wouldnt be able to pierce the eyesocket into the brain.

I have a crossman powermaster pellet rifle that can book pellets at 800FPS. i use it to kill.....rodents. Its not quiet unless i attatch a supressor and the supressors i have only work about 15 times before they stop working.

Theres a pellet gun called the gamo whisper it comes with a built in supressor on the barrel and shoots over 1000 fps for hunting small game and such.

I have a Gamo Hunter Extreme wich shoots .22 caliber pellets at 1650 feet per second, thats faster than a standard .22LR. I use it to hun iguanas...hmmmm iguanas Very Happy .

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: "Useless" Firearms

Post by tsundere9kagami2 on Mon 27 Jul 2009 - 17:39

JAAAAAWWWSOME!

@Nuke-I thought the man said he was gonna spike my Kare Kare with a teensy gun.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I'm actually a hardcore otaku who likes maids more than having three meals in a day and I only read books related to maids. Also, I only visit maid cafes. Of course I also collect maid figurines, I play games which feature maids and it turns me on so much that I'll wear the maid uniforms and jump in joy.
avatar
tsundere9kagami2
Oceanic Drifting

Male

Forum Posts : 1069

Fan of : Moe~

Original Characters : youru kun

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Re: "Useless" Firearms

Post by Guest on Mon 27 Jul 2009 - 18:05

@tsundere9kagami2 wrote:JAAAAAWWWSOME!

@Nuke-I thought the man said he was gonna spike my Kare Kare with a teensy gun.

What teensy gun?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: "Useless" Firearms

Post by tsundere9kagami2 on Mon 27 Jul 2009 - 18:50

scroll up until you see a teensy gun post Resent

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I'm actually a hardcore otaku who likes maids more than having three meals in a day and I only read books related to maids. Also, I only visit maid cafes. Of course I also collect maid figurines, I play games which feature maids and it turns me on so much that I'll wear the maid uniforms and jump in joy.
avatar
tsundere9kagami2
Oceanic Drifting

Male

Forum Posts : 1069

Fan of : Moe~

Original Characters : youru kun

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Re: "Useless" Firearms

Post by ElfenMagix on Wed 29 Jul 2009 - 21:03

Dirty Harry teleported to the Land of the Giants!


Dirty Harry: NOOOOOOOOooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
avatar
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Location : NYC NY, USA

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Re: "Useless" Firearms

Post by commanderagl on Wed 29 Jul 2009 - 21:12

isint this in the guiness book?
avatar
commanderagl

Male

Forum Posts : 28

Location : 30000ft ASL

Fan of : Etta and Rico

Comments : Politicians are starting to fear the GUN, not the person behind it.
God made man, Samuel Colt made them equal.

Registration date : 2009-07-11

Back to top Go down

Re: "Useless" Firearms

Post by Tommygunner70 on Wed 29 Jul 2009 - 22:15

Nice one Elfen.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------




avatar
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Forum Posts : 1950

Fan of : All the SWA girls, Even the adult ones ^_^

Original Characters : Thomas & Sora Dutch

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: "Useless" Firearms

Post by tsundere9kagami2 on Thu 30 Jul 2009 - 1:25

oh the swiss pinfire revolver

Swiss people-We ussually make watches but we made this one just because we can

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I'm actually a hardcore otaku who likes maids more than having three meals in a day and I only read books related to maids. Also, I only visit maid cafes. Of course I also collect maid figurines, I play games which feature maids and it turns me on so much that I'll wear the maid uniforms and jump in joy.
avatar
tsundere9kagami2
Oceanic Drifting

Male

Forum Posts : 1069

Fan of : Moe~

Original Characters : youru kun

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Re: "Useless" Firearms

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum