Idea and concept generation

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Idea and concept generation

Post by Guest on Thu 29 Nov 2007 - 0:16

Wileama's post about Hyde
Now that I tink about it you're right. The sharp seperation is important for the story. (from what I know of the Hyde story, haven't read it)

Claes can still have a lot of mental debates with herself about the issue. I'm not sure what Hydes thoughts about the matter were, but Claes, being an introverted person, would likely weigh the considerations in her mind while not telling anyone of the dyllema. I guess that in itself would be problematic. Do you tell someone that you are the cause of whatever tragedy a Hyde personality may have caused.

Wileama's post about faith
I'm very much about finding out what I believe as an individual, but it takes a lot of will-power and dedication to chisel out your own beliefs and to sustain them; and a lot of guts to commit yourself to something that is entierly yours. So, sometimes I think that if I could just latch on to some organized religion it would make things easier. Many religions aren't very strict as to rules, so they provide a skeleton in which you can figure youself out.

I think Roman Catholicism is the one that insists most on the connection to god being through priests, but the other churches seem to be a lot more about a personal connection (The Protestants, since that's the only one beside Roman that I know anything about).

@Wileama wrote:I still find myself talking to god some days.
I imagine it must be similar to the whole "trust" thing I was talking about. The feeling that it's not just you against the whole world. There's something on your side as well.

@Wileama wrote:Ah, antidepressants. Something I never took, because that would mean I
lied to my recruiter, and that would be considered a crime under false
enlistment. I did have a friend who took them though. He, and I are
real close.

Depression was hard for him. I think for a while he
was afraid it really would be the end of him. He told me though, that
in the end it really comes down to your outlook. Out look can be
difficult to change. Some times the situation around you make it
difficult. Other times it means changing who you are as a person. It's
not easy, but he said that was really the turning point for him. I've
known a few depressed people in my life. I've noticed it's not the same
between people. However there are a few things that are always the
same. Things like knowing there is someone out there who cares. Being
able to talk about it. Friends, and family, people who would miss you
if you where gone. Get out into the world, and enjoy life.
I would like to think I'm over the top of the hill now. It's just that getting back to what would be considered normal takes way more time then I would like.

What you're saying is very true. The hardest thing for me as far as changing my outlook on life is admitting that I am partially, maybe even mostly, responsible. People (well, I don't know about people in general, but I do) tend to get fixated on ways of living, or ideas, or goals, and then they torture themselves, by not letting go when it really doesn't make sense anymore. I would like to blame it all on Canada, school, travlling and the like, but that's proubably not going to solve anything.

@Wileama wrote:
If you ever want to talk to him, drop me a line, and I'll put you two in contact.
Thanks. I'll keep that in mind in case I start falling down again. I've gotten a lot of advice, but a person who has real experience is proubably best in a situation like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 29 Nov 2007 - 16:25

Figured I owed the thread to return to topic:

@sasahara17 wrote:There's a thought. What if Elsa shot Lauro to fulfill some Demonic ritual or something like Nact suggested... and it actually worked? Sure her body is lying in the morgue, but she succeeded in... something.

Now it's up to our intrepid heroine Henrietta to figure out how to deal.

And speaking of demons and Henrietta, I'm formally announcing I'm writing a one-shot about the Handsome Men and Minight Carnival (who happen to have Demon Gods of Rock). Person WMA has given me the 'go-ahead' for now (it was orgininally a little skit I sent him for kicks).

Summary; Danielle of Handsome Blue becomes a groupie for Midnight Carnival without realizing their percussionist goes by the name Jeremy Colt. She find out four days before they're due for a big concert. What's a groupie to do?

I'm working on the demon thing. As ususal for me I doubt it will have much plot or be anything more then a one-shot, but I think I can get the idea down pretty well. I considered going for comedy, but I'm really not much good at that.

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 on Thu 29 Nov 2007 - 18:13

Just woke up. Read the Lighter Side before catching fourty winks.

And thought of this. Remember that movie starring Tim Allen?

The Santa Claus, Croche Style.

It's Christmas Eve, and Rico went off to the kitchen to get a midnight snack. On her way there, she notices an intruder on the premesis, a big fat bearded old guy in red with a brown sack on his back, and promptly beats him to death thinking he's a terrorist intruder. When she tires to report the incident in with Jean the she finds that the body is gone.
Oh well, what's done is done. Maybe she just dreampt it up or something. Rico blissfully goes back to sleep.
No presents are under the christmas trees for half the globe that year.
Hovever come Febuary, Jean begins to put on weight. Like ten pounds a day until he's nice and round. His hair starts turns white. He starts magically acquiring an overnight beard every morning by June. Then he is kidnapped by little people in green and taken to the North Pole by October.
You know what happens from there.
See Jean? It's not a good idea to teach your cyborg to beat up Santa Claus.
And throw in Angie on the 'Nice' list just for fun. And put Pino on the 'Naughty' list, and make his present Triela (in a box) armed with her Win 1897 (also in the box). I'm sure she'll be more than happy to stay in that box for a night if she can see the poor guys face when he opens it.

sasahara17

Forum Posts : 1001

Registration date : 2007-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Thu 29 Nov 2007 - 18:36

Sasahara wrote:You know what happens from there.
Rico goes on an Elf/Reindeer killing spree? Sounds fun.

LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Forum Posts : 2628

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Thu 29 Nov 2007 - 18:51

@LoC978 wrote:
Sasahara wrote:You know what happens from there.
Rico goes on an Elf/Reindeer killing spree? Sounds fun.
HEY! LEAVE ME OUT OF THIS!
I HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH THAT FAT MAN IN THE RED SUIT!!!

ElfenMagix

Forum Posts : 5682

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 29 Nov 2007 - 20:15

@LoC978 wrote: Rico goes on an Elf/Reindeer killing spree? Sounds fun.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVhBAz50obc

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 on Fri 30 Nov 2007 - 4:28

Actually I was thinking of how Rico tries to storm the Noth Pole to retrieve her handler, and accidentally shoots Jean whinking he's Santa Claus as an ending...

Twisted and evil.

Maybe we should make Hillshire become Saint Nick after Triela blats him with the shotgun? And for kicks, make Triela become his Mrs Santa?

Don't worry Elfen, you're and Author, which automatically makes you bullet proof thanks to plot armor.

Anyway, Back to our horror story discussion. Somehow my thoughts on this Lovecraft thing became rather twisted as the day wore on.

Hent*i Gunslinger Girl

As Elsa dies the ritual is complete. She summons big tentacle monster demon thing intent to heralding the end of the world. It will make a 'paradise' for her and Lauro to live in when the demon ressurects them as the new 'adam' and 'eve' to populate a 'new world' with the spawn of evil (twisted).
Naturally it's up to the girls to stop this big tentacle demon thing while keeping their clothes intact and save all that is good and modest.
Cue crazy chase sequnces, Hillshire with a nose bleed that makes the Nigara Falls look like a running tap, the Croche bros flipping out when the demobn thing tires to violate the modesty of their little sisters (Jean will flip out, He's a big softie on the inside remember?) and going Bruce Cambell on it's ass(es), and Angie blissfully unaware of the apocaypse mappeing outside her hospital room as Mighty Marco fends of the Tenticle thing with a matchstick.

Tentacle monster thing. Right.

I've finally gone off the deep end.

Triela and the Army of Darkness

No idea how this will work, but I've manged to get the image of Triela with a chainsaw module cortesy of Bainchi installed into her arms with her Win 1897 ready to roll agasinst skeleton undead.

Triela; "This. Is. My. Boomstick!"

It's pump action tho', so it'll never work.

Of course, she can use Hillshire's vehicle as her awesome vehicle of death.

I'm high on painkillers and red bull right now and have a massive salivary gland infection on the side of my head, so don't mind me.

sasahara17

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 on Fri 30 Nov 2007 - 9:08

Post Apocapyptic Future

The grand cliche plot device arrives!

One
of the girls volunteers/is selected for a special procedure that will
put her in a time capsule esquire thing for some reason in cryogenic
suspention (Angie, freeze her so that she can wait for a 'cure' to
reverse her degration, Claes becuase she's the guniea pig, and so on).
It's meant to be only a few days to a few years depending on the
reason, so they go have a bit of a sleep...

...and wake up
anywhere from a decade to a century later, the world in ruins and their
body enhanced beyond what they went ton sleep with. After that it's
anyone's idea where the story will go.

Here are some of mine.

Five Years; The Countess of Sicily, Henrietta Croche
Inspired
by Danjo 3's Crossing the Bridge'. Our heroine awakens to find the SWA
disbanded and that the world has moved on without her. 'Forgotten' in
the lab becuase of some clerical error resulting her caposule being
stuck in some warehouse, she is the only cyborg that retains her
memories because her sisters have been brainwashed and given 'real
familes'. After doing the toor and seeing what has happened to everone,
our heroine eventually gets caught up in a conspiracy when of one her
sisters wasn't as brainwashed as everyone tought, and is out for
vengance against the people that 'toyed with their lives'. Having made
her peace with the SWA commanders, our heroine cannot let this stand.
It's a battle of the cyborgs with clueless ex-assassins looking on in
horror at the flying lead.

Note - The handler is the one to wake her up having finally found her capsule after endless searching.

A Ten Years; Mega Man Triela
Stuck
ten years in the future where the FR succeeded in overturning the
government and installed a dystopian society, the GSG is the
resistance's last best hope for restoring democratic giovernemnt and
bring back freedom and justice for all while piling up the body count
while she is at it. Many of the freedom fighters are ex-SWA, inclusing
maybe one of her 'aged' soon to die sisters.

A Hundred Years; Rico's Roughnecks (Starship Trooper style)

Our
heroine wakes up in a icy world after global warming as ushered in the
next ice age. However humanity is now preyed upon by giant bug like
things, and it is up to the heroine to use her cyborg abilities to
become a leader of a band of ragtag survivors and find some semblance
of civilisation in this frozen world.... or forge one. It's 'starship
tropper'/'lost planet' action with the added twist of refounding human
civilisation in a post apocayptic world. Make it one big grand campaign
spreading over a few years and you have an epic. And what happens if
she find out several other cyborgs (her sisters) have also been
preserved in the same manner and are also out there looking for shelter
in this damned world?

Note- Alternative story is a 'Mad Max' or a 'Waterworld' type enviroment.

A Thousand Years; Saint Claes and the Dragon
Our
heroine wakes up in the medieval ages. Or hwat she thinks is the
medieval ages, which is actually a product of humanity blasting
civilisation back to the stone age in a nuclear war and having to start
over. As the pinnicale of human science and still having her guns for
some reason (and perhaps an entire armory of weapons if her stay is to
be an extended one) , the heroine can go on any number of adventures in
a world where radioactivity from the war has spawned creatures like
dragons and... well... mutant creatures. Soon legends of her heroism
and power spread and her name bacomes added to those of the legends of
old... And perhaps she can even find a way to get back 'home' with one
of the left over relics of the past.

Note - Heroine might be stuck in a society where females are not regarded very well. Maybe she gets tried for as a witch?

Ten Thousand Years; Angie and the Planet of the Apes
Our
heroine awakens in a world where Humanity has evolved into two distinct
species and one has dominace over the other. Viewed as a messiah by the
supressed, our heroine has a big problem. somehow, she realises this
seperation was caused by the research into Cyborg teach, and puts it
upon herself to solve this disparity. It also helps if the leaders of
the two factions exactly resemble people she once knew in the SWA (eg.
Claes and Triela leading the humans and the cyborg factios
respectively) to their apperaeance, slightest mannerism, and names.

Note
the title names aren't indications of who should be the character stuck
in the situation, but more of a spoof of the existing titles I based
the senario's on.

sasahara17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 30 Nov 2007 - 15:13

Here's a few, not really even complete ideasa, just seeds:

The gunslinger girls are deactivated and preserved in a "crypt" "Fallout" style. They are found and reactivated, at which point their loyaly program kicks in making the first person they see their handler. This may cause some very strange people to suddenly gain a superweapon in this post-nukelear world.
The handlers might work out something like this:
Triela - mafia boss, controling one of the wrecked cities. Takes a real liking to Triela, who resembles his daughter (lost in the whole nuclar mess, thing, or otherwise). He's training her ot be his successor. But, lately he has fallen ill, so Triela must keep the roudy mafia boys in check and prevent her handler's outfit from falling appart. Within the organization there are plenty of people who see the illness of the old man as a sign that their time has come, and many more who refuse to be led by a little girl. But, if they underestimate her, they will be seriously sorry.
Henrietta - young boy... don't know much else. This young boy had just gained increadible power, but it's a double-edged sword. Will he be able to handle the mad conditioned-affection of this dangerous little girl. In a situation where every misunderstanding can result in death, he had better sharpen his communication skills pronto.
Rico - ex-intelligence officer, got a decent shot of the radiation, which, combined with the fact that he already knew a lot that most people don't know, sent him into a strange frame of mind. It's not certain whether he is a Don-quixote intending to save the world, a mad priest of a new religion, or an evil genius intending to take over the world. Maybe all at once or depending on his mood. Nights with the fool moon make him feel nostalgic and he always thinks up some complicated sheme for those occasions. Good, evil, mischevious, helpful, or just for kicks, who knows. One thing is certain Rico will follow him in any and all of his crazy endevours with a big smile on her face and a "Yes, Sir!" (Where else will she find someone to show and tell her so many new things, and get her to use her precious body in so many different ways) [that last part sounded wrong, I know]
Claes - An old scientist with plenty of knowledge and ambitious plans for the world, but he never even tries to realize anything he has thought up. Claes, however, will be intent on putting his dreamed up inventions/world changes into practice... But, will the scientist really be satisfied with the result of his abstract notions being put into practice?
Angelica - She is found by the high priest of a deeply religious tribe of the desert, who recognizes a long lost prophet/goddess in her. She becomes the queen of these strange people. Due to radiation her memory loss becomes occassional and flashes back and forth instead of simply forgetting. This is a plus, but she also has strange visions and dreams; and the strange religious suroundings which themselves resemble a dream do not help the matter. Her ever fluctuating state of mind (gaining/loosing memories, having dreams and visons), provides for an interesting life for the people of the desert.

Another idea is GSG in space. HUmanity has moved on, and now it's battles are fought in space colonies and the empty void itself. The girls are now used for zero-gravity warfare. This one is just a stub.

p.s. - Sasahara, good luck with that infection. Get better soon. Oh, and eat plenty of asprin. Asprin is my answer to everything.

p.s.2- I should have known that mentioning Cthulu would bring us to loli tentacle sex...

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama on Fri 30 Nov 2007 - 15:49

@sasahara17 wrote:Hent*i Gunslinger Girl
\\Tries to get eyebrows to stop twitching

Lets put this idea in the 'lock box' for 'safe' keeping till you feel better.

I am in fact sorry to hear you feel sick. I hope you get better soon.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Strive for your next breath.  Believe that with it you can do more than with the last one.  Use your breath to power your capacities: capacity to kill, to maim, to destroy.

T-Minus 15.193792102158E+9 years until the universe closes!

Marathon
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Forum Posts : 1053

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Marcello

Comments : Everybody's favorite crew chief. Without him, the flyboys are powerless.

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 on Fri 30 Nov 2007 - 20:20

3klicks wrote:Here's a few, not really even complete ideasa, just seeds:

The gunslinger girls are deactivated and preserved in a "crypt" "Fallout" style. They are found and reactivated, at which point their loyaly program kicks in making the first person they see their handler. This may cause some very strange people to suddenly gain a superweapon in this post-nukelear world.
The handlers might work out something like this:
Triela - mafia boss, controling one of the wrecked cities. Takes a real liking to Triela, who resembles his daughter (lost in the whole nuclar mess, thing, or otherwise). He's training her ot be his successor. But, lately he has fallen ill, so Triela must keep the roudy mafia boys in check and prevent her handler's outfit from falling appart. Within the organization there are plenty of people who see the illness of the old man as a sign that their time has come, and many more who refuse to be led by a little girl. But, if they underestimate her, they will be seriously sorry.
Henrietta - young boy... don't know much else. This young boy had just gained increadible power, but it's a double-edged sword. Will he be able to handle the mad conditioned-affection of this dangerous little girl. In a situation where every misunderstanding can result in death, he had better sharpen his communication skills pronto.
Rico - ex-intelligence officer, got a decent shot of the radiation, which, combined with the fact that he already knew a lot that most people don't know, sent him into a strange frame of mind. It's not certain whether he is a Don-quixote intending to save the world, a mad priest of a new religion, or an evil genius intending to take over the world. Maybe all at once or depending on his mood. Nights with the fool moon make him feel nostalgic and he always thinks up some complicated sheme for those occasions. Good, evil, mischevious, helpful, or just for kicks, who knows. One thing is certain Rico will follow him in any and all of his crazy endevours with a big smile on her face and a "Yes, Sir!" (Where else will she find someone to show and tell her so many new things, and get her to use her precious body in so many different ways) [that last part sounded wrong, I know]
Claes - An old scientist with plenty of knowledge and ambitious plans for the world, but he never even tries to realize anything he has thought up. Claes, however, will be intent on putting his dreamed up inventions/world changes into practice... But, will the scientist really be satisfied with the result of his abstract notions being put into practice?
Angelica - She is found by the high priest of a deeply religious tribe of the desert, who recognizes a long lost prophet/goddess in her. She becomes the queen of these strange people. Due to radiation her memory loss becomes occassional and flashes back and forth instead of simply forgetting. This is a plus, but she also has strange visions and dreams; and the strange religious suroundings which themselves resemble a dream do not help the matter. Her ever fluctuating state of mind (gaining/loosing memories, having dreams and visons), provides for an interesting life for the people of the desert.

Triela as a mafia don, hahaha-oh-wow! Little princess indeed! She'll lord over her city state like the warrior queen she is! Maybe she might even see fit to expand her territory and create an empire to please her ailing master.

Hernietta will be interesting. The kid now has a WMD (in a post Apoc world, these cybrogs practicully are WMDs anyway). Some Romance, Drama, sone seriously tempremental cyborg... I can see this one have a happy ending at the end, but boy what a mess. Her partner is going to have his work cut out for him if he wants to live happily ever after and not end up like Lauro.

Claes sounds like she was partnered with a more malicious version of Da Vinchi. Claes as a made scientist? Ornithopthers, Catapults, Wierd and wonderful funny loooking things.

Angie sounds like the dee-vine goddess everyone looks to for guidance. Perhaps the Prince of Pasta is her holy creed? A holy crusade also might be in order.

Rico... doesn't seem like she'll be getting anywhere other than running around in circles with her deranged master. But then again, Triela might just put a bounty on their heads for crossing them... chaos!

There's a thoufght, have the girls run into each other. Claes become this massively famous serige engine builder and have Triela haear about her. "We need those werapons!" She declares. And suddenly Claes and her master are in Triela's city. Henrietta's peaceful existance is upset by Angie and Triela contesting her town in their wars, and Rico... is Rico.

"Oh good my body works. What are we going to do tody master? Yesterday be Bombed that Pasta-cult thing, so are we going to do it to that Mafia lady today?"
"No sweet Rico! Today we steal Panties from across Neo Italy! You wear too much boy clothes, and need something cute!"
"Okay!"

Who is that hot glasses wearing babe I wonder...
sasahara17

Male

Fan of : GSGs? Claes-sama and Elsa-chan. Outside that? Bloodhound Jr. and Saber

Original Characters : Wilfred Sheppard, I-CARE agent.

Comments : A walking idea powerhouse.

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 on Fri 30 Nov 2007 - 20:26

New idea! (Comeing up with plenty of those recently.)

---

Underappreciated, No more!

Beatrice Strikes Back! Gunslinger Girl OVA turned on it's head

--

The Beatrice the cyborg is not happy. To date, she's had only one chapter of proper screen time, and barely a speaking role in it. Having taken a look over into the Type Moon Universe and seen the awful fate that befell Yumiduka Satsuki, Beatrice decided she's having none of that.

Thankfully, the new re-imagining of the Gunslinger Girl series into a kickass OVA is just around the corner, and they're gonna start the story all over again right from the beginning.

Beatirce; CHANCE!

With the help of her faithful Handler Bernado, Biccue is out to make sure she appears in every episode, every scene, every possible frame of animation she can in glorious high quiallity animation. Or she'll die trying.

---

Example
;

Elsa levels her gun to the back of Lauro's head. Begins to depress the trigger...
*Bang*
She falls over, a hole in her chest, eyes wide in disbelief.
"...that's not in the scri..." She begins, but a second shot to her head silences her.
Lauro whirls around in shock to see Beatrice, her 'cold and expressionless' eyes looking down at Elsa's 'corpse' as smoke rises from the barrel of her brand new gold plated IMI Desert Eagle ('for my dear Biccie' is written on the side).
"Are you okay Lauro m' man?" Bernado says as he walks up to his stunnded collegue while beatrice empties another two rounds of .454 Casull into Elsa's body for good measure. "You almost bought the bullet back there."
A collective sigh can be heard off screen as the stage crew watches another scene being runined by the suddenly very uncooperative duo.
"It was fortunate we happened to be in the same park as you just as Elsa's murderous intent was about to manifest itself in an explosive manner." Bernado explained. "Alright man, I'll buy y' a beer!"
"...aren't I supposed to be lying in a pool of blood right now?" Lauro says.

---

And of course, she goes on to steal Henrietta's vacation scene, leaving the poor girl in the dust. For good measure to make sure Henrietta never has the spot light ever again, she drugs Jose, strips him of his clothes and ID, and sends him to Roanapur with the help of the BL smugglers. Henreitta naturally ran after him in a frenzied panic, and neither have been seen since... understandable since Biccie replaced all of Henrietta's meds with aphrodisiacs. Going to a city of sin loaded with that shit... Henrietta won't be back anytime soon.

Beatrice 'hijacks' Triela's rivaly with Pino (whom she spares at every turn becuase she knows more fights scenes = more screen time). Pino on the other hand, does not like his new opponent and goes looking for Triela like a lovesick puppy, if only that she can finish him off and put and end to his humiliation.
She even steals the older girls' shower scene, instead turning it into a bordeline porn shower scene that rockets her popularity to astronomical levels. Humiliated Triela retreats to her room a shadow of her former self, warrior spirit broken.

Instead of Rico going on the hotel mission, Biccie knocks her out and stuffs the poor girl into the back of a broom closet while she (attempts to) whoo Mier/Emilio, who is shocked when Rico is not there to meet him (waiting to act out this scene for year, this man has).
Rico initially tries to get back at her, but Biccie is does an one eighty and pays for an all expences paid honeymoon for the two to Hawaii. Meir and Rico haven't made so much of a peep after that debacle either, with a distraught Jean hiring a PI to find them.

With the three main girls on the run, Biccie thinks she has her stardom assured... but cue the Claes and Angie, who are NOT happy to see their beloved script (the're actually the playwrights... go figure) bieng butchered like this. With the darker sides of these two normally meek and peaceful girls emerging, Beatrice is about to learn the 'price of fame'.

Last edited by on Fri 30 Nov 2007 - 22:11; edited 5 times in total

sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 30 Nov 2007 - 20:58

@sasahara17 wrote:Claes sounds like she was partnered with a more
malicious version of Da Vinchi. Claes as a made scientist?
Ornithopthers, Catapults, Wierd and wonderful funny loooking things.
I was thinking bigger, way bigger. The is a genious, he really is (even if you won't notice it untill you've been around him for a while), the problem is that he is trapped in the realm of the abstract. At the time he found Claes he was thin as a stick because he was neglecting food and higene while he filled blackboards (he collects blackboards, never quite has enough, so he writes on walls, cellings, desks and everything else too) in his laboratory with scketches and equations. Unfortunately he, can't find his glassess even when they are on his nose; no ability in the realm of the practical whatsoever. Now Claes won't have that and thanks to her care and a considerable ammount of scornig the proffessor looks healthier and, well, lets say acceptable in apperence. Beforehand he could never stay focused on the material reality of things long enough to actually carry any of the stuff through, but now that Claes is arround he may end up actually succeeding, in creating one of his contraptions. (think big, like the mechanical spider in "Wild Wild West" big, like "Airship" big)
Definitely like the Da-Vinchi idea: the temper, the artistry, the tendency to leave things unfinished, the plain and blatant strangeness... It's all there.

@sasahara17 wrote: Angie sounds like the dee-vine goddess everyone
looks to for guidance. Perhaps the Prince of Pasta is her holy creed? A
holy crusade also might be in order.
I was thinking of "Dune", "Heart of Darkness"(or "Apocalipse Now"), and ""(...I forgot).

@sasahara17 wrote:There's a thoufght, have the girls run into each other. Claes
become this massively famous serige engine builder and have Triela
haear about her. "We need those werapons!" She declares. And suddenly
Claes and her master are in Triela's city. Henrietta's peaceful
existance is upset by Angie and Triela contesting her town in their
wars, and Rico... is Rico.
Yeah, is the story was to advance the girls would meet. Henriettas handler's uncle would die adn leave him his life savings... a hudge deabt to Triela's outfit, but after some surprising action adn plot complications Triela would realize that Henrietta is worth getting on her side and further that they are similar in some strange way.(Here it would be important to decide whether the girls remember the agency days; it would be more convenient if they didn't, at least in the beggining.)

Meanwhile the Divine Goddess of the Golden Sands (Angelica) decides that there needs to be a rain forest in the middle of her desert. After much deliberation the sand people (they aren't primitive, just cultist and strange) pick out a group of the finest seekers to look for the only man who might accomplish this: the eccentric Dr. (god I'm bad with names, I really can't think of anything that would be worth posting), who would not bother bot Claes believes it to be beneficial to his health to go.

Meanwhile Leutenant Shine (don't underestimate this guy, that's Leutenant-Colonel to you, and he used to be the best, before he changed his Weltanschau and stopped treating life very seriously) and Rico have a $$60,000,000,000 (who gets the reference? Smile ) bounty put on their heads, by the semi-civilized nation of the north (they didn't really intend most of that damage, honest). They run into the desert and end up being brought before the Goddess.

Now getting the tribe and Triela's group to meet is simple. Anything from war, to a business exchange gone seriously wrong.

p.s. Rico and Shine travel in one of these, except snd coloured.

Found the color:

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 on Fri 30 Nov 2007 - 21:07

Rico and Lt-Col Shine are suddenly awesome in my eyes. Nice ride and bounty by the way, I'm sure those folks in Gunsmoke will be proud.

sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 30 Nov 2007 - 21:10

Gunsmoke? Darn, I don't get the reference.

The $$60,000,000,000 is "Vash the Stampede" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vash_the_Stampede

It just keeps on comin'. I feel like I'm possessed by the idea. It's too bad I never have the will-power or long-term inspiration to write more then a couple of pages of any given project.

Last edited by on Fri 30 Nov 2007 - 21:14; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 on Fri 30 Nov 2007 - 21:14

Gunsmoke is the planet Vash and Co. live on.

Hows about you give Shine the Cross Punisher and a Six shot revolver to top of the refrence? Having a localized disaster zone and his little mini tornado moving across the desert would be a riot, especially if Triela is eyeing them with cold sweat with her telescope.

Most of these ideas will never end up on paper, but it's nice to talk about them tho'.

Last edited by on Fri 30 Nov 2007 - 21:38; edited 2 times in total

sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Fri 30 Nov 2007 - 21:19

I have gotten lost here... damn.
Nice bike though.

If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
ElfenMagix

Male

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 30 Nov 2007 - 21:24

The Cross might be overkill, but the revolver is a thing for sure.
(btw, What do you think about the way the show developped? For me, Vash was best at the beggining and then it kind of started winding down, and the ending was not very satisfying)

I have all these references in my head, but can't seem to find most. Have you seen "Dune"? There don't seem to be any good pics of the sand people though. And I imagine the bike as being insanely loaded with packages sometimes, so that when the dua get too enthusiastic, they ride like the wind dropping packages and raising a hudge cloud of dust behind them.

[edit]References are slowly comming to the surface. Claes' doctor. He's pretty much dependant on her help for real world stuff, but as far as looks and dynamics think "Battle Angel Alita" A somewhat decrepit version of Daisuke.

Last edited by on Fri 30 Nov 2007 - 21:30; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 on Fri 30 Nov 2007 - 21:28

Loved the reimagining. Palyed the games. Sandworms kick ass.

My ass.

It's gut wrentching to see an army of Veteran Minotaurs just... be eaten like that without firing a single shot.

And if was the Harkkonen death bot, even more so. All those resources... wasted... sniff.

Serves me right for maiking them stand still like that though.

I think Vash's developemnt from a fun loving idiot to the contemplative gunman at the end of the show was brillaintly done. It's almost like watching two differeent series.

The mang is really violent though, and Vash isn't neally as humourous there as he is in the anime IMO. Must be the overall tone of the story.

He's dying there you know, Vash. Hair's turning black and stuff. No idea what's going on anymore.

sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 30 Nov 2007 - 21:35

From what I remember the game is designed to force players to play fast and keep moving.
[edit] Trying to remember what play looked like. I think you could hide infantry in the rock things, and that would save them from the worms... Oh and getting a tracker to ride a worm was tottaly cool too, although most of the time you didn't end up doing much damage, since it was so hard ot control.

The movie was great. I especially like the way that the kinetic forcefields stop fast moving objects like bullets, so close quarter weapons are made important, and the occultis/strange feel to the movie was good too.

Haven't read the book.

Here's what the Wiled Wild West spider looks like. The proff wants to build it for the pure heck of making thinks, but being a powerful war mashine, it will definitely stir up some trouble if its ever built.

@sasahara17 wrote:I think Vash's developemnt from a fun loving idiot to the contemplative
gunman at the end of the show was brillaintly done. It's almost like
watching two differeent series.

The mang is really violent
though, and Vash isn't neally as humourous there as he is in the anime
IMO. Must be the overall tone of the story.

He's dying there you know, Vash. Hair's turning black and stuff. No idea what's going on anymore.
I liked the two sides of Vash and his development a lot too, but I wasn't happy about how in the end it turned into a kind of Dragon Ball type competition with a set number of enemies and episodes being bettles against each in turn or several at once.

The manga moved from a "young boy"(??? is that how you translate it, I forget the Jap. terminology) magazine to a "youth"(???) magazine and was rebranded "Trigun Maximum" (I think) so it became more violent adn grim at that point to adopt to the new audiance. Didn't read much of the manga though, so all I know is from random sources. (The point up to which I read was still very mich on the light side)

Oh, and I think the fact that the author tried to convey a positive message was really good too. I can appreciate that, since it's easy to simply fill a page with gore or slapstick, but weaving something meaningful in isn't.

Last edited by on Fri 30 Nov 2007 - 21:47; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Fri 30 Nov 2007 - 21:37

Wild Wild West's Tarantula is one of my favorite movie super-weapons (I've got a penchant for huge engines of mass destruction, other examples being Star Wars' Eclipse Star Destroyer and TaleSpin's Iron Vulture). That thing's got surprisingly little firepower for its size, though.

There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel like it.
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5718

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 on Fri 30 Nov 2007 - 21:48

Meant to keep me moving. Yeah. I was moving on the sothen side of the map, and retuned to my veteran stike force in the north just to see my get eaten. Boy did I curse.

Never really good at strategy anyway. Most of my tatics involve, 'build lots of troops, muild them fast, replace tem quickly as they fall, win through attrition'.

Only China canafford to use a tatic like that. Lord knows how many an infantry man has lost their lives under my command.

Reminds me of World War Z, shooting until you machie gun is red hot and out of ammo.

WWW's Giant Tarantula soounds like the perfect 'final boss' in this Post Apocolyptic setting. Built by Claes, helmed by Triela or Angie, it's up ro Rico and Henrietta to stop it, goes off with. They do and Henreitta her BF and live happily ever after while Rico and her sensi have their bounty doubled (if that's even possible) but now have an even bigger ride.

Cool.

Poor Biccie, she really is the GSG's Satsuki. Nobody even blinked at her attempted counter attack. That's a thought...
*gears turning, please check back at a later date*

sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 30 Nov 2007 - 21:57

@sasahara17 wrote:Never really good at strategy anyway. Most of my tatics involve, 'build
lots of troops, muild them fast, replace tem quickly as they fall, win
through attrition'.
That's the only tactic worth anything in most strategy games. The "strategy" component is usually not as big as the economy component. That's why I liked games like Shogun and stuff.

@sasahara17 wrote:Poor Biccie, she really is the GSG's Satsuki. Nobody even blinked at her attempted counter attack. That's a thought...
This is how long it took me to figure out who you meant. Why it's Betrice of course. Well, it's hard to think of anything for her because all we really know is that she is rather indifferent and has a good nose...

@Nachtsider wrote: That thing's got surprisingly little firepower for its size, though.
Are you reffering to the spider? If I remember correctly it blew a whole in a mountain-range to get accross.... Or am I mixing things up?

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 on Fri 30 Nov 2007 - 22:13

3klicks wrote:
@sasahara17 wrote:Poor Biccie, she really is the GSG's Satsuki. Nobody even blinked at her attempted counter attack. That's a thought...
This is how long it took me to figure out who you meant. Why it's Betrice of course. Well, it's hard to think of anything for her because all we really know is that she is rather indifferent and has a good nose...

See what I mean? No respect whatsoever! He Nacht, you respect Biccie right? No? No wonder she's stuck in that corner with the 'Vampiress of Misfortune'. Please tell me at lest one person here loves the little bloodhound.

... the giant Tarantula has no firepower? That's odd, I could have sworn it blew up some stuff in the Movie.

sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Fri 30 Nov 2007 - 22:25

3klicks wrote:Are you reffering to the spider? If I remember correctly it blew a whole in a mountain-range to get accross.... Or am I mixing things up?

@sasahara17 wrote:... the giant Tarantula has no firepower? That's odd, I could have sworn it blew up some stuff in the Movie.

It wasn't a mountain range, but a row of modestly sized rock formations. And no, I didn't say it had no firepower - I mentioned that for something so large, the Tarantula carried surprisingly few weapons. Last time I looked (the day before), it had one flame projector under its chin (the main bangstick) and a Gatling-type gun for anti-aircraft defence. That's pretty small beer, as far as super-weapons go.

Sasahara - I like Beatrice a lot, for some inexplicable reason, and think that she definitely deserves more screen time. That quiet little enigma also seems a lot like the kind of person whom Liesel would hang with. Maybe I should write something along those lines, and perhaps even a few fics centering on Beatrice alone.

There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel like it.
Nachtsider

Male

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 on Fri 30 Nov 2007 - 22:31

@Nachtsider wrote:Sasahara - I like Beatrice a lot, for some inexplicable reason, and think that she definitely deserves more screen time. That quiet little enigma also seems a lot like the kind of person whom Liesel would hang with. Maybe I should write something along those lines.

Phew!
Looks like Beatrice does have some love. Satsuki Yumiduka (Vampiress of Misfortune, I keep calling her that) and Beatrice are two girls who you never actally see much of but wish you just could.
Anyway, back to the post apocalyptic world... what guns should the gils be using (if at all). I'd imagine ammunition is hard to come by in this world if you aren't affiliated with the city states.
Ack, look at the time, Lunch break is over.

sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 30 Nov 2007 - 22:37

I won't have much of an oppinion about her untill her character is developped a little. I do think that Yu should show us a bit more if he introduced a character.

As for a role for her, I was going with the scent/trackng thing. Perhaps she is on a mission to find some very special person: maybe a saviour of the world, or someone responsible for the "apocalipse"(the breaker of the world), or possibly the Shine/Rico tornado.

Her handler can be a private detective working for some powerful postapocaliptic-aristocrats. Yeah, I'm going in the "Wolf's Rain" direction now.

That's all I got so far.

Oh, instead of the SWA, Lorenzo is the head of the SIA ("Social Insurance Agency") and sends his best agents Ferro and (who can this be... a lighthearted balance to Ferro's seriousness.) to track down their greatest problem and prevent damage. I can tottally see Ferro in her 3 piece suit adn tie standing in the middle of desert with a box of pastries

Finding a pic. of Ferro is downright impossble...

p.s. -
sasahara wrote:Ack, look at the time, Lunch break is over.
What's the time difference to Australia? My time is 11:45.

Last edited by on Fri 30 Nov 2007 - 22:46; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Fri 30 Nov 2007 - 22:42

You've got a point about Beatrice's character. The fact that she's received so little screen time and has been pictured as such a stump thus far imposes a lot of restrictions upon fanfic writers. Still, I plan to make the most out of this limited situation.

Don't tempt fate about pictures of Ferro, Klicks. I know a lot of the guys here who are just itching to have their scandalous shots of her posted...

Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Sat 1 Dec 2007 - 0:17

Sasahara wrote:Anyway, back to the post apocalyptic world... what guns should the gils be using (if at all). I'd imagine ammunition is hard to come by in this world if you aren't affiliated with the city states.
assuming they're operating in Italy... mostly Kalashnikov rifles and Glock pistols. I imagine the most common firearm would be a Glock 17, since 9mm ammo would probably be the most common to find laying around.
@Nachtsider wrote:Don't tempt fate about pictures of Ferro, Klicks. I know a lot of the guys here who are just itching to have their scandalous shots of her posted...
Muh-m-muhahahaha!

poor woman needs a reduction before her back gives out, in this one...
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Fan of : At home- Claes. Abroad- Rico.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Sat 1 Dec 2007 - 0:18

Me and my big mouth.

Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 1 Dec 2007 - 0:34

The guns and ammunition all depend on the timeframe and realizm.

If we go for a nuclear hollocause close to current time, and want to try to be realistic then this is proubably good:
@LoC978 wrote:assuming they're operating in Italy... mostly Kalashnikov rifles and
Glock pistols. I imagine the most common firearm would be a Glock 17,
since 9mm ammo would probably be the most common to find laying around.

If the hollocause took place later, then we can speculate on the evolution of the arms industry.

But, most likely it won't be treated too seriously, since the general feel of this story idea is on the light comedic side. There would likely be several classess of weapons:
- You proubably have resumed production of very simple weapons (revolvers, shotguns). Fairly reliable and accessible to all.
- Pre-nuclear weapons. You have to find them and they aren't reliable. Prone to jam, maybe explode in your face. Even an AK-47 wouldn't be quite the same after a nuclear war. In the case of the AK I think it will be the ammo that gives first.
- Then there are some weapons that have been specially sealed and escaped destruction. Once they are dug up they're likely top class. The ammo is a bit of a problem though.

That's just one interpretation though. The author would just set it up for max. comedy, appeal, effect.

p.s. - I was right. She does look somewhat like Meryl...er, except Meryl is a bit more... aerodynamic.

@Nachtsider wrote:You've got a point about Beatrice's character. The fact that she's
received so little screen time and has been pictured as such a stump
thus far imposes a lot of restrictions upon fanfic writers. Still, I
plan to make the most out of this limited situation.
Whether it's a restriction depends entierly on your approach. If you are ok with people telling you you were wrong later then instead of being a restriction it is a greatly expanded field of play in which you can sculpt her in accordance to your vision. If you want to remain accurate (at least 60% cannon accurate) then you've got your hands tied. There is really very little to work with.

[edit] sasahara, you're back. Man I'm tiered it's 1:30 now and I've been pretty sleep deprived to begin with. I looked into the time zone thing, but Australia spans 3 time zones. Anyhow the difference is ~12 h. which makes sense, since Australia is practicaly on the other side of the globe from where I'm at... Real tiered, going insane, think I'll go sleep now. :sleep:

[edit2] It's tomorrow, but I did't really want to double-post. Here's the random result of boredom:

"Hmm, I think we'll go that way now." Shine said looking at a cloud of dust somewhere in the distance.

"That way?" His little blond companion asked, pointing in the direction he was looking.

"Yeah. See that swirling cloud of dust? That's the lady of the desert calling us…"

"So, we're going to go because she's calling us?" The girl continued her inquiry.

"Well, that's one of the reasons…Remember that city we visited a week ago?"

"Yup."

"You see, those people still seem to be mad about that corn shipment."

"…Don't they like popcorn?"

"Hmm… apparently not." Shine responded thoughtfully while emptying his extinguished pipe by knocking it against the side of their bike. He looked over his shoulder and scanned the horizon, paused for a second, and then pulled a pair of binoculars out from under his spacious coat, lifting them to his eyes.

"They sure are persistent." He said putting the binoculars away and getting on the bike. "Time to get going; hop in Rico."

"Yes, sir!" The girl exclaimed enthusiastically as she jumped into the sidecar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 1 Dec 2007 - 22:54

@sasahara17 wrote:
Underappreciated, No more!

Beatrice Strikes Back! Gunslinger Girl OVA turned on it's head

That whole post didn't even register on my radar, and I spent all that time trying to figure out how Betrice came up... (there should be a warning of some sorts for the simultaneous post situation)

[edit] In retrospect, it also explains this bit.
Sorry, about that Sasahara. I really missed it somehow.
p.s. - Be less suddle next time. Oh, wait, that wasn't all that suddle was it?[/edit]

@sasahara17 wrote:[/b]
The Beatrice the cyborg is not happy. To date, she's had only one
chapter of proper screen time, and barely a speaking role in it. Having
taken a look over into the Type Moon Universe and seen the awful fate
that befell Yumiduka Satsuki, Beatrice decided she's having none of
that.

Thankfully, the new re-imagining of the Gunslinger Girl
series into a kickass OVA is just around the corner, and they're gonna
start the story all over again right from the beginning.

Beatirce; CHANCE!

With the help of her faithful Handler Bernado, Biccue is out to make sure
she appears in every episode, every scene, every possible frame of
animation she can in glorious high quiallity animation. Or she'll die
trying.
Gotta love breaking the 3rd wall (wait is this the tearm used for that mystical barrier that seperates an author and his creation?).

The only way to accomplish this might be to take the whole animation studio hostage, and threten Yu at gunpoint. Then the rest of the SWA would have to rescue their creators, but wait won't the creators have to design their rescue scene? My head hurts. :faint:

[edit] Wait, Angelica and Claes are the creators. Oh, no! That mekes it even more complicated, because they're writing themselves. 😕 Paradox. Well, normal logic just doesn't apply when we're dealing with Gunslinger Girls, now does it.

@sasahara17 wrote:Beatrice 'hijacks' Triela's rivaly with Pino (whom she spares at every turn becuase she knows more fights scenes = more screen time). Pino on the other hand, does not like his new opponent and goes looking for Triela like a lovesick puppy, if only that she can finish him off and
put and end to his humiliation.

Pino running through the city streets in the rain calling out to Triela to end his misery. That will be a sight to behold. After all, hatred is just a step away from love.

@sasahara17 wrote:She even steals the older girls' shower scene, instead turning it into a bordeline porn shower scene that rockets her popularity to
astronomical levels. Humiliated Triela retreats to her room a shadow of
her former self, warrior spirit broken.

What won't a girl do to get noticed. I'm sure lorenzo rushed in with censoring bubbles on long sticks to preserve the decency of his agency... Or at least he tried. (p.s. poor Triela, without her attitude she definitely won't be the same. And just how long will it take Hillshire to figure out what's wrong with her? He is only likely to make her more miserable. But, wait do you think she's done for good? The last time Triela was beaten at something she mopped but then, with Hillshire's help, she got back up and did it better then ever before. So... If we follow this analogy, she will have to create the most unforgettable shower scene in the history of the anime industry. [And Hillshire will help her achieve this?])

Angelica will get to show some attitude. That's good for the poor girl, normally so gentle and unassertive. I'm sure everyone has a demon lurking inside if made angry enough, and that demon is often the exact opposite of what a person normally is. So Angelica (normally the sweetest hing under the sun) will be pretty terryfying.

Somehoe I can't help, but to thin of the Chainsaw-man scene from Fummoffu. The one with the old ganitor who razes a carp (was it a carp), but then Sagara and the karate guy end up kooking it.
[edit] Ref: Episode 5: "Trespassing On Good Faith"

Since we're dealing with cyborgs the confrontation might actually be even more destructive. Watch this if you haven't people, it's a great episode. [edit] The link was to the wrong episode. Fixing that shortly. This is the one: http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1141125QGSjfJ6d (The spisode in question starts at 11:30 and the particular scene starts at: 18:50)[/edit]

Maybe angelica falls into the same killer rage as the janitor. Angelica with a chainsaw, that would be a change. It would really be somehting. But, what would be Claes' weapon of choice. Maybe a bible... Jean said "If we are told to kill with bibles we can do that too." after all. No, a gardening book, most likely.

[/b]

Last edited by on Sun 2 Dec 2007 - 0:12; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Sun 2 Dec 2007 - 0:09

3klicks wrote:Pino running through the city streets in the rain calling out to Triela to end his misery. That will be a sight to behold. After all, hatred is just a step away from love.
Somehow, seeing Pino yelling Triela's name out in the rain outside the agency walls like James Dean did for Stella in 'A Street Car Named Desire', is kinda spooky. I hope Claes puts a 9mm round into his forehead to 1)End his misery and 2)everyone gets some sleep!
(If not, I'll get Rachel to do us all the favor!)

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 2 Dec 2007 - 0:19

@ElfenMagix wrote:Somehow, seeing Pino yelling Triela's name out in the rain outside the
agency walls like James Dean did for Stella in 'A Street Car Named
Desire', is kinda spooky. I hope Claes puts a 9mm round into his
forehead to 1)End his misery and 2)everyone gets some sleep!
Pino reduced to the state of a cat in heat. Love is a dangerous thing.

Then again, he is humiliated beyond recognition. Humiliation has imbued his very essence. He is a man who is already dead, and now wanders the world begging for an end. He would accept Claes pistol with open arms. But, the damned obey strange laws. Perhaps only Triela can end his misery. In the meantime "Live ammo... Live ammo. Has no effect. No effect."

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 on Sun 2 Dec 2007 - 0:30

Ah-Ha! Somebody finally noticed.
Nice going 3clicks! You have my thanks.

Biccie Wars

The term is breaking the '4th Wall' in that the '4th Wall' is the invisible barrier that seperates the cators on stage from the audience, which as become less fective as the centuries have worn on.

I was actually thinking of making 'Yu Aida' Claes penname she inherited from Raballo, who in turn inhretited from Yu Aida himself (Yu wrote Vol 1-3, raballo wrote 4-5, Claes+Angie wrote 6-onwards + the Anime) which would explain why there was a shower scene... Treila pestered her into doing it. 'Sandro and Petra is actually Angies' very well written OC's becuase she wanted to start an OC trend on her favourite website FF.net... yeah stupid.

Anywho, since the title is Beatrice Strikes Back, there'll obviously be a Return of the Cybrogs, Triela, Henrietta and Rico come back to regain their rightful spotlight, with Biccie and Bernado joing Pino, Elsa and Lauro in the 'pit of dead' characters. The ultimate torture, watching a much less anti-social Elsa trying to rip of Lauro(who is in fact a really timid and quiet fellow)'s pants and rape him until the next show is a fate worse than death.

Crack fic. Anything goes.

The Jidai High Janitor... *shivers*.

Man that old dude is scary if FMJ's can't even hurt him. Maybe in 'Tsuzuku on my own' (have I got the right vol?) Sousuke should have just sicked the chainsaw dude on Leonard and taken cover.
No way a Lamda Driver can fight THAT. It'll be like Graf from Xenogears or Master Asis from G Gundam. Little guy with chainsaw runs up to robot, loud screeching noise... no more giant robot.
The chainsaw man appears at the end when the students are running around nekkid.

I think Claes will use a shovel or a lawnmower as oposed to a chainsaw. She is a gardener and fisherman, not a lumberjack or home renevator. Angie will do fine with a chainsaw... or a Tri Rokkit launcher from an FPS game.

sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Sun 2 Dec 2007 - 0:38

3klicks wrote:
@ElfenMagix wrote:Somehow, seeing Pino yelling Triela's name out in the rain outside the
agency walls like James Dean did for Stella in 'A Street Car Named
Desire', is kinda spooky. I hope Claes puts a 9mm round into his
forehead to 1)End his misery and 2)everyone gets some sleep!
Pino reduced to the state of a cat in heat. Love is a dangerous thing.

Then again, he is humiliated beyond recognition. Humiliation has imbued his very essence. He is a man who is already dead, and now wanders the world begging for an end. He would accept Claes pistol with open arms. But, the damned obey strange laws. Perhaps only Triela can end his misery. In the meantime "Live ammo... Live ammo. Has no effect. No effect."
Pino: TRIELA!!!! TRIELA!!! DAMN IT! I LOVE YOU!!! TRIELA!!!
Fernando (waking up to the noise outside): Ugh... who dares make all that rackette outside!
Pino: TRIELA!!!
Fernando (Putting pillow over his head, then hands the .45 to Rachel): Ugh... Rachel, go outside and shoot who ever that is!
Rachel: Yes, godfather.
Pino: TRIELA!!!!

Rachel goes outside, finding Pino just outside the agency wall, yeowing like a cat in heat, meeting up with Claes along the way.

Rachel: He's keeping you up too?
Claes: Damn right! MoFo's yelling is keeping me up!
Pino: TRIELA!!! DONT YOU HEAR ME! I LOVE YOU... God damn It...

Both Rachel and Claes raise their firearm, aim at Pino's head and fire.

Pino: TRIELA!!!! *BANG!*

Pino goes thud on he floor, dead.

Triela (from the window): Pino? NNNOOOOOooooooo!!!!
Rachel: Dont tell me we may have too shoot her too?
Claes: She's my roomie, I'll do the shooting on this one.
Rachel: You know its raining out here...
Claes: All the more reason to shoot Triela... GGGgggrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....
Rachel: Good night then, Claes.
Claes: Dont go to sleep, not just yet...
Rachel: Huh? Why?
Claes: You are going to help me bury those two in my garden!

Last edited by on Sun 2 Dec 2007 - 0:52; edited 1 time in total

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 2 Dec 2007 - 0:49

Elfen's post
:lol!:
@sasahara17 wrote:Anywho, since the title is Beatrice Strikes Back, there'll obviously be a Return of the Cybrogs
Episode 1 soon to follow. The Beggining of Ange'

@sasahara17 wrote:The ultimate torture, watching a much less anti-social Elsa trying to
rip of Lauro(who is in fact a really timid and quiet fellow)'s pants
and rape him until the next show is a fate worse than death.
Woah, little girls raping older men. That's from the dark reaches of wastealand even beyong loli land.

So true...

@ElfenMagix wrote:Pino goes thud on he floor, dead.

Triela (from the window): Pino? NNNOOOOOooooooo!!!!
Rachel: Dont tell me we may have too shoot her too?
Claes: She's my roomie, I'll do the shooting on this one.
Rachel: You know its raining out here...
Claes: All the more reason to shoot Triela... GGGgggrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....
Rachel: Good night then, Claes.
Claes: Dont go to sleep, not just yet...
Rachel: Huh? Why?
Claes: You are going to help me bury those two in my garden!

http://www.lackadaisycats.com/art/slipshod.html

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Sun 2 Dec 2007 - 1:09

3klicks wrote:
Elfen's post
:lol!:

(The Following Morning)

Hillshire enters Claes/Triela's room looking for his cyborg. Claes is playing Guns & Roses "I Used To Love Her But I Had To Shoot Her" on her ipod as she reads on her bed.

Hillshire: Claes, have you seen Triela around?

Claes ignores him as she continues on listening to her music...
In the room across from theirs, Rachel sneezes.

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Sun 2 Dec 2007 - 1:15

:lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 2 Dec 2007 - 10:40

Biff and little Britney are then sent to dispatch with Triela’s killers. Biff punches his way though the wall of Rachel’s room.

Little Britney: “Ya know Biff, she does have a door.”
Biff: “Nonsense! Doors are for wimps!”

Little Britney looks thought the Biff shaped hole in the wall.

Little Britney: “Biff, I know how you like to do things and I know she’s a cyborg killer, but she’s also a little girl so maybe this time you could…”

Little Britney is hit by a copious amount of blood spray.

Biff: “ Could what sweetheart?”
Little Britney: “Never mind.”
Biff: “Right then. Now what was the other one’s name? Clouse was it?”
Little Britney: “Claes.”
Biff: “Claes! That’s it. Come my little side kick, let’s roll!”
Little Britney: “Oh god. You mind if I grab a towel first?”

Last edited by on Sun 2 Dec 2007 - 13:15; edited 1 time in total

“I don’t hate him specifically, it’s the rest of you selfish adults I hold a grudge against.”
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Forum Posts : 2609

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Sun 2 Dec 2007 - 11:44

No Fair! Rachel only killed Pino! And only helped in burying his body... In The Rain! Now she got a cold!

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 2 Dec 2007 - 12:07

@ElfenMagix wrote:No Fair! Rachel only killed Pino! And only helped in burying his body... In The Rain! Now she got a cold!
Well I’m really sorry about the fact that Rachel had a cold, but she got bigger problems now - mainly that she’s in pieces all over the floor of her room. Sorry but as I’ve said before, Biff kills first and asks question later.

“I don’t hate him specifically, it’s the rest of you selfish adults I hold a grudge against.”
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Sun 2 Dec 2007 - 13:24

Due to the miracle of SWA Cyborg program, and the surgetical teams new set of Ginzu Knives annd scapel sets, Rachel is rebuilt. Although Chief Lorenzo is not happy about Biff wrecking the dorms, or killing Rachel.

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 on Sun 2 Dec 2007 - 20:55

Idea; Gunslinger Madness

I should post this over in the 'What we don't have in GSG' thread since we had a X gets Y cyborg discussion in there, but since I'd have to reach into the past to do it, I'd thought I'd post it right here to revive the topic.

A new combat instructor for the cyborgs is brought in. His credentials are off the charts so he gets the job instantly.

The new instrcutor is almost too good to be true; Fistcuffs, CQC, Kung-fu, Kung-fu (there is Kung fu... and there is Kung-Fu), Gun-play, Dual weilding, Gun-kata, how to make it seem like you have 360 vision cause you've just shot the guy who tired to sneak up on you, marksmanship, knifeplay, sword fighting, l33T samurai skillz, basic survivability, superior survivability, bullet dodging, knowing how to survive 50 foot drops, eating without a lower jaw, improvision of your surrounding to create WMDs like bulgoning people in the head with a piss cubicle, how to keep fighting when you are 'mortally wounded' and 'missing half your head'... you name it he can do it.

Hn? I've missed something?

Oh right, his name.

He's is quiet, softspoken (except when he's cussing) man from Nervada named Hank J. Wimbleton, who just wants to 'have some peace' (bullshit) after all the harrowing experiences (understatement) he's been through. And of course get that fix up to his mauled body, just as the SWA promised him if he trained the girls.

Yep, train some school girls how to kill people, show these stipid 5R sukers how to really use a gun, get his body fixed up like brand new (his lower jjaw needs replacing) and some plastic surgery on his face so he looks like a movie star while he's at it, finish the job without making an international incident, go back to Nervada... and it's Christmas.

Of course with Hank, nothing is ever that simple.

T, J and the AAHW follow him to Italy... and well, you know the rest.

I hope Rome can survive the kind of hell that awaits it? Can the girls fight the hordes of armed men with sunglasses? And what of the zombies?

How large was the body count be this time?

Last edited by on Sun 2 Dec 2007 - 21:59; edited 1 time in total

sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 on Sun 2 Dec 2007 - 21:42

Idea; Enrica Croche, 5R Agent?

I've gone off the rocker here.

This is actually an adaptation of an Idea I had for Tsukihime but never got around to talking about. It's not actually suited for this enviroment, so there are holes in it.

The Croche incident was thought to have left only two survivors. There were three. Enrica Croche, greviously wounded and somehow still alive, was rescued a few of the more empathic 5R rebels and nursed back to health without realizing who she is.

Initially hostile to them believing her brothers to have been killed too, she warms uup to her immediate saviors after a while. After a few years, she begins to suffer from stockholm syndrome becuase of people like Franca and Frano's conviction in tgheir cause. A few years after that, she starts to take a liking to their ideas when she sees the extent of tyhe corruption in the government and the 'toll on the common people'.

A few years after that...

She's planting bombs, helping plan assassinations on prominent cabinet ministers, stealing gorvernment documents and generally making a name for herself as a 5R operative under her new alias (Enrica isn't stupid enougth to give them her full name, especially if her savior realized who she was but played by the old chinese adage of 'If you save a life... take care of it' some something like that).

One day she's given a mission to plant a car bomb in the car of the second in command of the SWA. Assuming Jean is just a code name like Hillshire, Enrica does Not reliae who she's about to kill and prepares to make this giovernment turd hamburger...

...and the day before the operation the girls bust in and she's shot (not fatally) and promptly taken into custody by the SWA. Not good.

Taken for Interrogation, Jean is offered the dubious honor of interrogating the master mind behind his assassination. Of course, ever the 5R hater, Jean happily accepts.

He walks into the interoogation chamber to do some head bashing and ear cutting when he sees a ghost staing back at him, and she's just as suprised by this development as he is. Then Rico goes up and commences the inerrogation the only way she knows how...

Yes, I am evil.

After that... who knows?

Put Jose and Hernietta on an all expences paid trip to some foriegn country where they dropped their mobiles into coffee. Jean a few weeks of fretting 'The hell am I going to tell Jose?' before the man himself comes back.

---

Just so you know, my orginal Idea in the TM verse was an OC from the Nanaya clan, preferably Shiki's older sister who wats to shag him (who doesn't?), surviving the massicure and being taken to some far away country to be raised.
Learning all kinds of assassination art as well as some skills that fly in the face of traditional Nanaya customs (guns, lots of guns) she plots her revenge. When she retuns to Japan to finally get vengence, she immediately decides to make her first kill the little turd of the Thono family who has dared take her 'late little brother's' name.
Shiki on the other hand has just managed to stabalise his harem (for now) and wants some peace and quiet.
OC charges in, gets her ass handed to her by Shinso princess, Curry maniac nun and Flatboard sister, and is affected by the Tohno gland. Shiki never catches a break.

sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Sun 2 Dec 2007 - 22:28

Enrica Croche is a bad idea.

Why?

She was identified and buried. She a character in canon who exists as a gravemarker in a given cemetary. Her brothers are acting up revenge for her death. Enough Said, Period.

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 2 Dec 2007 - 23:56

@ElfenMagix wrote:Enrica Croche is a bad idea.

Why?

She was identified and buried. She a character in canon who exists as a gravemarker in a given cemetary. Her brothers are acting up revenge for her death. Enough Said, Period.
I'm with Elfen on this one. Some things in canon should be left alone and Enrica is one of them.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama on Mon 3 Dec 2007 - 1:28

@Danjo3 wrote:
@ElfenMagix wrote:Enrica Croche is a bad idea.

Why?

I'm with Elfen on this one. Some things in canon should be left alone and Enrica is one of them.
First, we do AU stuff all the time in various stories. Why does the fact she died in Cannon have to effect a piece of fan fiction. Besides that why is Enrica off limits? I admit the story has some flaws in it. Like why she never tries to find her brothers. I don't think it's a bad story, in fact some of the character interaction would make for an interesting read. So why is it Enrica is an unchangeable constant?

Strive for your next breath.  Believe that with it you can do more than with the last one.  Use your breath to power your capacities: capacity to kill, to maim, to destroy.

Marathon
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Comments : Everybody's favorite crew chief. Without him, the flyboys are powerless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Mon 3 Dec 2007 - 1:30

Hear, hear. No sacred cows, people - not unless the stuff done to them is done in poor taste.

Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Mon 3 Dec 2007 - 1:54

... even stuff done in poor taste is okay by me, so long as it's actually funny...

Moderatio est figmentum.
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Fan of : At home- Claes. Abroad- Rico.

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 on Mon 3 Dec 2007 - 2:58

Wow, such conflicting views on one subject. Personally I am of the view that becuse it is fanfiction we swhould try and apptoach each end every idea with an open mind unless like Nacht just remarked 'it is in bad taste'.

I personally think the Enrica senario although be angst filled might be a good exploration of the Croche brother's psyche. When suddeny the person whose memory they were fighting for turns out to be alive and in the 5R, their ideals and beliefs will have to be reassessed carefully.
The way I see it, this dillema will sear away all the defences Jean and Jose have built up over the years, and perhaps we can see them for who they really are.
And if they can survive this, perhaps they'll be better people becuasde they can learn to be more honest with themselves (Jean is always hiding behind his mask and Jose is replacing Enrica with Henrietta).

Sure it has a 'few' plotholes (most of my ideas have more holes than a seive), but it's fanfiction.

Anyway, I've decided this will be last post detailing an idea for a while (I keep spewing them out so fast the the old ones don't get enough time to have been discussed). No more ideas until the 14th... unless I get a really good one, then I'll reconsider my no posting policy.

---

Trapped in a dream

---

Inspired by a quest mission from Elder Scrolls IV.

This senatrio can occure in several ways;
(1) One of the girls (the subject) goes in to revieve a special experimental enhancement to their brain that supposedly allows her to network with the SWA system
(2) Claes lends her book to the subject (or if she is the subject, she reads it herself) where she reads some special magic passage that at first has seemingly no effect.
(3) Some other method

Anyway, whatever the case the fun really kicks in when 'the subject' falls asleep. The magic curse/new network capability/ whatever kicks in/malfunctions and sucks the conciousness of three-five other helpless targets (be they her handlers, her cyborg sisters, or a combination of the lot) into her mindscape.

Stuck in an unfamiliar world, the heroes (henceforth referred to as the party) are stuck in whatever twisted reality they have been sucked into. As time 'does not pass' in this world (somehow they are to discern this fact) the party will be trapped in this mindscape for an eternity unless they fulfill some sort of quest, all the while dodging monsterous manisfestations of the conditioning in the subject's mind.

This si a very flexible senario as it can either be a very action oriented adventure or a thought provoking jaunt into one of the girls minds. Examples...

Henrietta;
Henrietta's world is that of the SWA HQ but most of the doors are locked. The party have to slowly find the 'keys' to those doors, sometimes in the form of her poressions or literally keys that when touched give a certain memory or emotion, to help Henrietta come to terms problems...
memories of her rape and loss of her family, her insecurity of her place around Jose, perhaps some other problem she has...
And not to mention it might be a learning experience for the party themselves. Jose might learn that he has not been as honest with Henrietta was he would have liked, Triela might be forced to confront her own hark past while healing Henrietta's, Claes learns she has repressed memories of her own, and so on.
This senario is probably a more thought provoking one and would help if serreal enviroments are used in Menrietta's mindscape ala MC Escher that become more orginiased as Henrietta' mind is put together.
And no monsters in this mindscape, the conditioning manefests itself in
the form of endless staircases, coridoors that stretch on forverer,
etc...

Angelica

For the more action oriented, the patry is dropped in Angie's besidged Pasta castle/mindscape with hordes of faceless conidtioning monsters easting away at the battlements... the last bastion of the sanity in Angies' mind is just about to fall.
Armed with infinite ammo and an ever stocked armory of guns, the party must fend off the millions of faceless monsters and save Angies' life.
Although the world is at first in black and white and white (colorless) the more they push the hordes back and retake the pasta kingdom (with some intresting fantasy enviroment, each location representing a portion of Angie's personality) color slowly filters back into the scenery.
The party retakes the Pasta kingdom (naturally with a massive body count of slain foes) from the hordes... and they wake up as if it were all a dream. The awaked party try and laugh it off... until they find Angie has miraculously regained all her memory and is expected to make a full recovery, the degrading effects of conditioning on her body having been revered completely. Even the scientists are amazed. Later they find she went and wrote a novel length feature on their exploits. An action flick indeed.

Just one final ideas...

Claes - Raballo's room as a hub, Silent Hill 4 style exploration to a subway station, her fishing spot, the gun range, her overgrown vegetable garden, etc...

Triela - Mass of darkend corridoors, an insecurity hidden behind every corridoor (I can imagine this to be very much like Henrietta's)

Rico - This will be interesting. The SWA HQ is the hub, locations to visit... the hotel (her guilt over Emilio), the medical compound (my body is the best!), Sicilian villia/deserted teatre + surrounings (I want Jean's acknolegement more)... and similar stuff.

Hillshire - Triela pops into her handlers mind... *runs away from idea*.

---

Anyway like I said, this is an intresting and very flexible plot that can be used in a multitude of ways. I'll leave you guys to discuss it. Cheers!

DIT - Did anyone like the Hank Wimbleton as a combat instructor idea? That man can really fight.

sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Mon 3 Dec 2007 - 4:02

3klicks wrote: One damn good idea for a story.

Triela as a capo, that is an idea that I may even run with a bit. If nothing else it gives us a reason to use this image for a little inspiration.
boomer_gonz

Male

Forum Posts : 2561

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Mon 3 Dec 2007 - 14:32

Scared cow or not, its my opinion and belief that some things should not be tampered with. The Enrika story sounds good, and may even be better if some work is put into it, but we as fanfict authors have to realize that this somebody else's work we are playing with (1) and we should respect that work (2). To those in the know of the story's creation know that it is an AU story, but what about the other readers? Some take this stuff to be too literal, others take it upon themselves to take an AU story and continue it further, and even disrespecting the original works and the fanfict for the sake of self hyper-angst expression. There are some really sick minds out there and I for one do not want to place bait for them to grab on.

But thats my opinion. Nobody else as to agree with me and the creator (sasahara17 in this case) should not stop because of it. I hope he does a good job with it actually.

I know, I know...

Paranoia
Will Destroy Ya!

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 3 Dec 2007 - 15:27

@boomer_gonz wrote:
@boomer_gonz wrote:
3klicks wrote: One damn good idea for a story.

Triela as a capo, that is an idea that I may even run with a bit. If nothing else it gives us a reason to use this image for a little inspiration.
Are you talking about the Trieal as the adopted daughter and successor of a mafia boss idea? She actually fits the role quite nicely already, with her looks and attitude. Heres a bunch of pics:

As to the deformation of cannon, it's inevitable. Fanfictions will always bend one way or another, and then inspire other fanfictions. Soon there is a specific mythology on FFnet surrounding any particular series that is quite appart from cannon (if not contradicting it); especailly concerning old series. So, you can keep your own stuff as accurate as you can, if you want to, but you centainly can't stop the process. There are big holes in the Enrica idea. The biggest being that Jean and Jose (the only survivors) would be asked to identify the bodies, and after a bombing those bodies would be pretty mauled. But, if written in a loose, comic, or experimental convention it could work. The idea I got was that the FR could try to confuse the brothers by using an impersinator. Then you could develop a pretty complex plot around both their psyhological reactions (whether they logically knwo she is dead or not, it will still have a hell of an effect), and the girl herself, who may have complex reasons to side with the FR and develop even more complex resons to oppose them.

But, whatever.

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor on Tue 4 Dec 2007 - 2:50

@sasahara17 wrote:Idea; Enrica Croche, 5R Agent?

I've gone off the rocker here.

This is actually an adaptation of an Idea I had for Tsukihime but never got around to talking about. It's not actually suited for this enviroment, so there are holes in it.

The Croche incident was thought to have left only two survivors. There were three. Enrica Croche, greviously wounded and somehow still alive, was rescued a few of the more empathic 5R rebels and nursed back to health without realizing who she is.

Initially hostile to them believing her brothers to have been killed too, she warms uup to her immediate saviors after a while. After a few years, she begins to suffer from stockholm syndrome becuase of people like Franca and Frano's conviction in tgheir cause. A few years after that, she starts to take a liking to their ideas when she sees the extent of tyhe corruption in the government and the 'toll on the common people'.

A few years after that...

She's planting bombs, helping plan assassinations on prominent cabinet ministers, stealing gorvernment documents and generally making a name for herself as a 5R operative under her new alias (Enrica isn't stupid enougth to give them her full name, especially if her savior realized who she was but played by the old chinese adage of 'If you save a life... take care of it' some something like that).

One day she's given a mission to plant a car bomb in the car of the second in command of the SWA. Assuming Jean is just a code name like Hillshire, Enrica does Not reliae who she's about to kill and prepares to make this giovernment turd hamburger...

...and the day before the operation the girls bust in and she's shot (not fatally) and promptly taken into custody by the SWA. Not good.

Taken for Interrogation, Jean is offered the dubious honor of interrogating the master mind behind his assassination. Of course, ever the 5R hater, Jean happily accepts.

He walks into the interoogation chamber to do some head bashing and ear cutting when he sees a ghost staing back at him, and she's just as suprised by this development as he is. Then Rico goes up and commences the inerrogation the only way she knows how...

Yes, I am evil.

After that... who knows?

Put Jose and Hernietta on an all expences paid trip to some foriegn country where they dropped their mobiles into coffee. Jean a few weeks of fretting 'The hell am I going to tell Jose?' before the man himself comes back.

---

Just so you know, my orginal Idea in the TM verse was an OC from the Nanaya clan, preferably Shiki's older sister who wats to shag him (who doesn't?), surviving the massicure and being taken to some far away country to be raised.
Learning all kinds of assassination art as well as some skills that fly in the face of traditional Nanaya customs (guns, lots of guns) she plots her revenge. When she retuns to Japan to finally get vengence, she immediately decides to make her first kill the little turd of the Thono family who has dared take her 'late little brother's' name.
Shiki on the other hand has just managed to stabalise his harem (for now) and wants some peace and quiet.
OC charges in, gets her ass handed to her by Shinso princess, Curry maniac nun and Flatboard sister, and is affected by the Tohno gland. Shiki never catches a break.

I'm interested.❤

http://on.fb.me/9tuZOK Facebook Page for Cyborg Central : Gunslinger Girl Forum cheers
emperor

Male

Forum Posts : 1637

Fan of : Henrietta,Black Lagoon,Jormungund

Original Characters : Rosetta,Devil baby

Comments : Be creative,baby!!

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 on Thu 6 Dec 2007 - 6:11

3klicks wrote:As to the deformation of cannon, it's inevitable. Fanfictions will always bend one way or another, and then inspire other fanfictions. Soon there is a specific mythology on FFnet surrounding any particular series that is quite appart from cannon (if not contradicting it); especailly concerning old series. So, you can keep your own stuff as accurate as you can, if you want to, but you centainly can't stop the process.

Hn? I've never noticed that happening in most communities, but now that you mention it, Meir is quite universal as Emilio's re-animated zombie. There's an idea... but I'm unsure it's nessasary.

We could make a thread detailing all the established fan created mythos to be a one stop shop for furture refence, from notable (fan created) events to OCs. But we already have an OC thread though, so maybe just modifiying it will suffice.

Triela as a gangster sounds rad.

sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Thu 6 Dec 2007 - 6:54

@sasahara17 wrote:Triela as a gangster sounds rad.
I guess I'd rather get the kiss of death from a cutie like Triela, as opposed to someone like Al Pacino.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 6 Dec 2007 - 10:51

@sasahara17 wrote:
Hn? I've never noticed that happening in most communities, but now
that you mention it, Meir is quite universal as Emilio's re-animated
zombie. There's an idea... but I'm unsure it's nessasary.

We
could make a thread detailing all the established fan created mythos to
be a one stop shop for furture refence, from notable (fan created)
events to OCs. But we already have an OC thread though, so maybe just
modifiying it will suffice.
There are some big things sometimes, but mostly it's details that get shoved around. It's not necessarilly a bad thing, since fanfictions explore what could happen and how things could look like rather then just writing down the events of the series, but people should keep the reference point in mind. (I am no less guilty of twisting cannon then the next guy, of course.) It's actually hard to explain. I guess, one of the examples is when certain phrazes and descriptive words that don't really fit appear in a popular piece and are replicated over and over again untill they become the standard description for that character or that event in a series. It's mostly due to my hard ass pickiness as to what I believe is the true face of a series (and I may be wrong).

Blah, too many words. In short, it's no big deal. Just important to rewatch/read the series every now and then so that when we write we are using the original as reference more then other fanfictions.

@Danjo3 wrote:I guess I'd rather get the kiss of death from a cutie like Triela, as opposed to someone like Al Pacino.
That's a no brainer. Smile Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama on Thu 6 Dec 2007 - 11:09

For some reason this reminds me of a scene from Smokin' Aces

An assassin has just killed this security guard. The guard asks him if he's going to die. The assassian tells him he is dying. Then tells him to closes his eyes. Then he says something like, "You don't want this to be the last face you see alive. Heaven may hold it against you."

Totally bad ass scene.

Marathon
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum