Re: Idea and concept generation

Post by Guest on Sun 9 Dec 2007 - 22:53

The idea doesn't have much zing to it since in reality it's:
Child Soldiers vs. Child Cyborg Soldiers
and
Child Assasins vs. Child Cyborg Assasins
sort of like saying
vicious wild animals vs. gigantic visious wild animals

This is a rather obvious and bland idea compared to the others here (and it's proubably been done), but:
How about a cyborg and handler in isolated survival situation. The randomness (or maybe obviousness) stemmed from my contemplating a scenerio:

Cyborg and Handler are lost/stranded in a wood somewhere very cold (Siberia, maybe) with no means of communication and only have one travelling rug that can be made into a primitive sleeping bag. How would each fratelloa act?
- Jose would insist that Henrietta take the sleeping bag/rug and would himself feeze half to death.
- Don't know about Angelica. I doubt their interaction would be any fun to write.
- Jean would just tell Rico to get in.
- Triela/Hillshire would proubably be the funnest. Hillshire would want Triela to take the rug, but Triela would absolutely refuse. They would argue about that for a while and in the end none of them will take it. If they have anything to start a small fire they will, and they'll sit around it, proubably in silence for a long time. When they are are finally both almost frozen "Hill.shire. About. that. rug..." and a wordless agreement would follow.
[This can also be made to work if there are two sleeping bags. In an extreme situation like that you need all the warmth you can get. Racoons don't sleep in gigantic heaps of dozens of racoons for nothing.]

(I just wanted to comment on the child soldier thing, but it seemed kindof lame to make a short comment about something from long ago when I'd be repeating Nacht in a way as well.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Sun 9 Dec 2007 - 22:57

Don't be so sure about Angie, Marco, a bitter snowscape and a sleeping bag. I can already envision something touching or heartwarming coming out of that scenario - probably with that adorable little angel bringing the selfless side of her to the forefront.

Hillshire and Triela's interaction is hilarious. You really oughta write and publish it, Klicks.

Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Forum Posts : 5718

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 on Sun 9 Dec 2007 - 23:00

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Did someone just propose the Blanket Senario? It's missing the 'naked under the rug part', but it's there all right!

I suppose it was bound to come up eventually.

sasahara17

Forum Posts : 1001

Registration date : 2007-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Sun 9 Dec 2007 - 23:02

They say the best way to keep warm in the cold is to get in a sleeping bag and press your own bare flesh against some other bare flesh.

Heh.

Nachtsider

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Sun 9 Dec 2007 - 23:05

It sounds promising...

ElfenMagix

Forum Posts : 5682

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 9 Dec 2007 - 23:13

@Nachtsider wrote:Don't be so sure about Angie, Marco, a bitter snowscape and a sleeping
bag. I can already envision something touching or heartwarming coming
out of that scenario - probably with that adorable little angel
bringing the selfless side of her to the forefront.
You're right. What I meant was more along the lines that I wouldn't know how to write them.

p.s. As for the idea it originated with some some random word-doodles that I didn't really bother to do anything with. My original intent was to write the Hillshire and Triela one, but I quickly decided that I wasn't sure how to write their characters and since I was in the mood for something light and brainless, I wen't with whatever came to mind.

Rico awoke with the first rays of the morning sun. She yawned, and shivered a little. It was very cold and although she was in a spacious sleeping bag the chilly air was still bothersome.

She lifted her head slightly to look out at the snow-covered forest from under the folds of the sleeping bag. She had never had a chance to spend much time away from the city so this was a real treat. As she looked curiously at a bird that had landed nearby and searched for its morning meal in the snow, the hand that had been weighing down her head absentmindedly swept her back further into the sleeping bag. An expression of surprise visited Rico's visage followed by one of perplexion. She considered whether she should wake Jean or not and finally decided against it.

After several minutes Jean began to stir and upon opening his eyes saw a smiling face looking up at him from within the open flaps of his coat.

"Good morning, Jean." *smile*

Jean opened his mouth wanting to say something, but then noticed his hand holding the girls blonde head to his chest in a rather uncomfortable position. He released Rico and looked at his wristwatch.

"It's already 3:30. We'll have to make up for lost time." He got out of the sleeping bag and said.

"Dig up the equipment and get it ready for travel. Do it in 15
minutes."

Rico previously thought that they had plenty of time, but, if Jean said so, apperently they didn't.
"Yes, Jean." She replied.

----------------

The stillness of the cold winter night was accented by periodic sounds of some small animals scurrying along in the snow, and the calling of an owl that started its silent hunt somewhere in the distance.
"… Um, Jean. "

"Go to sleep, Rico."

"Yes, sir."

("… … …")

"I'm sorry Jean, I can't."

"You need rest. Try counting
bullets."

"What?"

"You know, imagine a continuous belt of ammunition and count the
bullets."

"… Remember to count the tracer rounds as well." He added
sternly after a moments pause.
"Is that what you do?"

"I used to count sheep."

"… Jean, can I count sheep?"

"Sure, go ahead. Now, go to sleep or at least be quiet."

" Yes, sir. Thank you, sir." She replied enthusiastically.
---------------------------------

p.s. - Does anyone know how to indent on this forum? I'm a big fan of indentation and it's driving me mad. I thought there would be something like [tab] or [/t] or somthing, but can't figure it out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama on Mon 10 Dec 2007 - 12:01

3klicks wrote:"You need rest. Try counting
bullets."

"What?"

"You know, imagine a continuous belt of ammunition and count the
bullets."

"… Remember to count the tracer rounds as well." He added
sternly after a moments pause.
"Is that what you do?"

"I used to count sheep."

"… Jean, can I count sheep?"

"Sure, go ahead. Now, go to sleep or at least be quiet."

" Yes, sir. Thank you, sir." She replied enthusiastically.
:lol!:

My sides hurt from laughing so hard. That's just hilarious. Anyway if I where ever stuck in that situation we both go in the bag, and share body warmth. Awkward, hell yes. However I like to think that most people would take being embarrassed over being dead. Or are we not talking about life threatening cold, and just uncomfortable cold? Cause Siberia is definitely the former.

Wileama
Sith Lord

Forum Posts : 1053

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 10 Dec 2007 - 21:27

@Wileama wrote:Anyway if I where ever stuck in that situation we both go in the bag, and share body warmth. Awkward, hell yes. However I like to think that most people would take being embarrassed over being dead. Or are we not talking about life threatening cold, and just uncomfortable cold? Cause Siberia is definitely the former.
That's absolutely true. In this situation it is obvious which is the better choice. However, the simple fact that they have to do it, and choose life/safety over embarrassment, doesn't make the embarrassment go away and that's exactly what makes it funny.

(Of course, if the temperature is really extreme and they are tiered they probably won't have the strength to think about embarrassment, but then it would be a lot less fun... and maybe then they get embarrassed in the morning. The night before they just get in like a dream and fall asleep as if they were dead, from the exhaustion. But, in the morning, once they wake up, the less stoic/unmoved handlers/cyborgs will get flustered because they will have no clue how they should behave in that type of situation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama on Mon 10 Dec 2007 - 21:56

3klicks wrote:That's absolutely true. In this situation it is obvious which is the better choice. However, the simple fact that they have to do it, and choose life/safety over embarrassment, doesn't make the embarrassment go away and that's exactly what makes it funny.
Oh no it makes for excellent comedy, or a good excuse for intimacy if your not dealing with a 12 year old girl. I just saw this line:
3klicks wrote:- Jose would insist that Henrietta take the sleeping bag/rug and would himself feeze half to death.
And couldn't help but think: idiot is going to freeze to death over being embarrassed

Wileama
Sith Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 10 Dec 2007 - 22:22

It all comes down to the threshold where the discomfort caused by the cold outweighs the discomfort caused by the embarrassment. The Jose was written for the purpose of comedy, but if the cold was moderate it could have happened that way.

Jean would look at it from the practical perspective he would feel no or little embarrassment, but would see bad sleeping conditions as detrimental to the mission.

Jose would feel some discomfort simply because he gets flustered more easily then his brother. Henrietta might not be a stranger, but I don't think he lost sight of the fact that she is not his daughter and not related to him which would cause some awkwardness. He would also be likely not to think of the two people one bag solution until it got reasonably colder because of presuppositions that people often have and don't question until something forces them to.

Hillshire and Triela would feel the most awkward, simply because Triela is reaching a ripe age (there's nothing wrong with a father sleeping in the same bed with a 6 year old daughter, but once the girl is say 13 it starts being awkward and Triela is 15 at least) and because of Triela being afraid of getting too close to Hillshire (and they would be as close as it gets). So, if we put all the fratellos in an experimental chamber without them knowing and start decreasing the temperature they would be the last to share their bag.

[edit] Now, I get to use this smilie. Huh, the text box controls don't work... and there's spell checking going on. What's up?

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Mon 10 Dec 2007 - 22:28

*Jose and Henrietta in a sleeping bag, her back to his front.*

Henrietta (in a 1/2sleepy tone): Jose, what is that lump up againt my butt?
Jose: Its nothing. Go back to sleep.
Henrietta: You sure some animal did not crawl in here with us? I might have to go shoot it.
Jose: I'M SURE ITS NOT AN ANIMAL! NOW GO BACK TO SLEEP!

*1/2 hour later*

Henrietta: I need a drink of water...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
ElfenMagix

Male

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 10 Dec 2007 - 23:26

I'd put down a head shaking smilie, but I can't so you'll have to imagine it.

(p.s. I never envisioned Jose as that kind of man.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Mon 10 Dec 2007 - 23:31

I'm not sure I get the drink of water bit.

Jean telling Rico to remember to count the tracer rounds? GOLD.

Last edited by on Mon 10 Dec 2007 - 23:32; edited 1 time in total

There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel like it.
Nachtsider

Male

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Mon 10 Dec 2007 - 23:32

Think Jose being nervous about the whole situation, then reread it.
And Henrietta wanting attention so she makes up excuses to keep them up during the night.

Where are you going to get water in the middle of an Ice Field?

Last edited by on Mon 10 Dec 2007 - 23:34; edited 1 time in total

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Mon 10 Dec 2007 - 23:33

I still don't.

There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel like it.
Nachtsider

Male

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 10 Dec 2007 - 23:35

@Nachtsider wrote:I still don't.
I'm relieved, I thought I was the only one who was clueless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama on Tue 11 Dec 2007 - 0:19

At first I thought it was all innocent like. Now that you ask questions though, my mind goes to the gutter. While I've never tasted my own bodily fluids there is one I've been told tastes salty. I don't know maybe... NO I can't do it!

Strive for your next breath.  Believe that with it you can do more than with the last one.  Use your breath to power your capacities: capacity to kill, to maim, to destroy.

T-Minus 15.193792102158E+9 years until the universe closes!

Marathon
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Marcello

Comments : Everybody's favorite crew chief. Without him, the flyboys are powerless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Tue 11 Dec 2007 - 0:28

Oh, NOOOO...

Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 on Tue 11 Dec 2007 - 0:55

-Gawk-

I'm suprised at how quickly a converstaion can go from innocent to... well...
This is the blanket senario though, so I guess it was only a matter of time.
I mean, we were just discussing jean and Rico and treacer rounds (which was gold), then Jose and Henrietta entered the picture and my mind went straight into the gutter.

Urrg...

One Author once used the blanket senario (naked girls and one frosty guy under one dry blanket) and ended it on a humourous note with two other characters (fully clothed and very concerned for their missing freinds) walking into the cabin/cave/whatever in search of the missing crew (caught out in a snowstom; rescue party) only to catch the main characters in a compromising position (just tossing of the blanket, everybody is stark naket or in their undies...).

Faces truned red with embarassment. It was under the Negima section of FF.net I think.

Just some stuff for discussion.

Who is that hot glasses wearing babe I wonder...
sasahara17

Male

Fan of : GSGs? Claes-sama and Elsa-chan. Outside that? Bloodhound Jr. and Saber

Original Characters : Wilfred Sheppard, I-CARE agent.

Comments : A walking idea powerhouse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama on Tue 11 Dec 2007 - 7:18

I apologize. Really I totally didn't want to drag the thread down, but it just sort of happened.

Anyway I submit this thought as part of my penance:

Triela: Hilshire, I feel something...
Hilshire: It's my pistol, I swear...

Strive for your next breath.  Believe that with it you can do more than with the last one.  Use your breath to power your capacities: capacity to kill, to maim, to destroy.

Marathon
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Comments : Everybody's favorite crew chief. Without him, the flyboys are powerless.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Tue 11 Dec 2007 - 12:32

Like they say in the army...

Army Chant wrote:This is my rifle,
This is my gun;
This one's for shooting,
And this one's for fun!

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 11 Dec 2007 - 12:38

@ElfenMagix wrote:Think Jose being nervous about the whole situation, then reread it.
And Henrietta wanting attention so she makes up excuses to keep them up during the night.

Where are you going to get water in the middle of an Ice Field?
Ok. I missed that. And all this time I was trying to find the connection between a thirsty Henrietta and Jose's "lump". (or possibly between a glass of water and the later.)

Yes, I think I converted a whole segment of Full Metal Jacket to GSG along similar lines. Can't find the thread in which we put the movie parodies, though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Tue 11 Dec 2007 - 14:35

@Wileama wrote: Triela: Hilshire, I feel something...
Hilshire: It's my pistol, I swear...
Triela: "Hillshire, is that your pistol or are you just happy to see me?"

“I don’t hate him specifically, it’s the rest of you selfish adults I hold a grudge against.”
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Forum Posts : 2609

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 on Sat 26 Jan 2008 - 2:00

Dredgeing up this old thread again, but just for discussion, I've seen alot of 'Groundhog Day' style fics on FF.net. Given the GSG section is befret of these kind of fics, I thought I could just put a few ideas out.

---

Pinnchio;

Yeah you read that right. Poor Pino, as if getting you throat ripped open wasn't bad enough. Now you've experiencing it over, and over, and over again. Generally your favourite assassin is reliving his last day alive; the day of the Mansion seige. To successfully break out of this loop, Pino has to rescue Christiano, Franca and Franco from the jaws of death. Of course, standing in his way are Rico, Angelica and of course Miss 'I'll Be Back' herself!

---

Jean Croche;

Class Time loop senario. Objective; Win Ferro's heart. The Problem; Jean Croche is the man. Having to repeat an endless cycle of the most boring day in the SWA's history, the monotomy will wear even the stalwart Jean Croche down. And of course, at some point, Jean will try doing some really wacky things.

Like for instance, openly declaring to the entire office his true opinion on Jose's 'oh so gay' hairstyle, and then going even further than that...

...Or maybe, in his quest to find out why he is reliving the same day over and over again, declaing his official resignation to Lorenzo, just to see if it'll get him out of it...

...Or openly revealing Raballo's existance to Claes (in a moment of frustation of course)...

...Or perhaps treating Rico like an exalted princess in front of a bewildered Triela for an entire day (he must be pretty far gone at that point)....

Safe to say in all these senarios, the SWA staff will be well and truely freaked out. This is Jean we're talking about here.

---

And of course...

Claes;

Cause I said so. Besides, she needs to cut loose once in a while. Perhaps a time loop might just be the right push.
Claes running around tring to shave Triela bald after torching the vegetable garden sounds like a plan to me.

---

The greatest fun in these senarios' is watching the sheer monotomy of having to repeat the same day, over and over and over again wear away at the victim until that character is willing to do anything to get out of that time loop. With absolutely no regard for their own personal safety (you know for certain even if you die, you just wake up again at the start of the day), they can go postal on every pent up grevience they have. Until of course they get bored and decide to finally get out of this thing.

sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Sat 26 Jan 2008 - 2:18

@sasahara17 wrote:Pinnchio;

Yeah you read that right. Poor Pino, as if getting you throat ripped open wasn't bad enough. Now you've experiencing it over, and over, and over again. Generally your favourite assassin is reliving his last day alive; the day of the Mansion seige. To successfully break out of this loop, Pino has to rescue Christiano, Franca and Franco from the jaws of death. Of course, standing in his way are Rico, Angelica and of course Miss 'I'll Be Back' herself!
...and for an added challenge, he can't kill anyone, or he just relives it again. So much for fighting your way out, lil' wooden boy.

Sasahara wrote:Jean Croche;

Class Time loop senario. Objective; Win Ferro's heart. The Problem; Jean Croche is the man. Having to repeat an endless cycle of the most boring day in the SWA's history, the monotomy will wear even the stalwart Jean Croche down. And of course, at some point, Jean will try doing some really wacky things.

Like for instance, openly declaring to the entire office his true opinion on Jose's 'oh so gay' hairstyle, and then going even further than that...

...Or maybe, in his quest to find out why he is reliving the same day over and over again, declaing his official resignation to Lorenzo, just to see if it'll get him out of it...

...Or openly revealing Raballo's existance to Claes (in a moment of frustation of course)...

...Or perhaps treating Rico like an exalted princess in front of a bewildered Triela for an entire day (he must be pretty far gone at that point)....

Safe to say in all these senarios, the SWA staff will be well and truely freaked out. This is Jean we're talking about here.
anarchic hilarity.
Sasahara wrote:and of course...

Claes;

Cause I said so. Besides, she needs to cut loose once in a while. Perhaps a time loop might just be the right push.
Claes running around tring to shave Triela bald after torching the vegetable garden sounds like a plan to me.
hmmm... need to think up a more difficult mission for her... perhaps Dr. Gilliani commits suicide over a complete cut in funding, and she has to prevent it... or the SWA is toppled in a day by a massive information leak, and she has to ferret out the cause. Or maybe the trigger is so maddeningly random that it takes her YEARS to figure it out. Perhaps the day repeated is just incredibly boring and she needs to find and bite in half one particular seed in one particular tomato to end it.
Sasahara wrote:The greatest fun in these senarios' is watching the sheer monotomy of having to repeat the same day, over and over and over again wear away at the victim until that character is willing to do anything to get out of that time loop. With absolutely no regard for their own personal safety (you know for certain even if you die, you just wake up again at the start of the day), they can go postal on every pent up grevience they have. Until of course they get bored and decide to finally get out of this thing.
I need to rewatch Groundhog Day. Oh yes I do...

Moderatio est figmentum.
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Forum Posts : 2628

Fan of : At home- Claes. Abroad- Rico.

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 on Sat 26 Jan 2008 - 2:39

Perhaps one example will go something like this...

--

Triela dropped her gun in pure astonishment. The operation had barely even begun and THIS happened.

Jean had orded Rico to head for the garage while she entered through the front door... and then she met him. Her nemesis, her hated enemy, lying in wait for her as if expecting her arrival.

But it was not in ambush.

One knee on the ground, and arm extended towards her holding a velvet box, dimond on the ring in said box glimmeing as light reflected off it, earnest eyes looking into her own and comforting smile on the hated man's face...

"Triela Hartmann... Will you marry me?"

--

And so the light filtered through the window, signalling the start of a brand new day. Pinocchio, lazily lifting an arm up to shield his eyes from the light, mumbled to himself.

"Hm, guess that's a no."

---

A/N Hm, not to bad if i say so myself.

[Edit; corrected some errors, and then went and made it better after some thought]

Last edited by on Sat 26 Jan 2008 - 5:41; edited 3 times in total

sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Sat 26 Jan 2008 - 2:47

*is so impressed and amused that he must say something cheesily nonsensical*
Holy lollerskates, batman! Get to teh roflcopter!
oh, and:
:lol!: :yaay: :lol!:

Moderatio est figmentum.
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 26 Jan 2008 - 10:52

The fact that everything is reset will allow the characters to do anything they please. All their wildest dreams can be enacted without consequence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama on Sat 26 Jan 2008 - 20:35

@sasahara17 wrote:"Triela Hartmann... Will you marry me?"
:lol!: Awesome!

Part of ground hog day is that the characters eventually just get to do what ever they want without worrying about the consequences. Stargate SG-1 did there own little ground hogs day episode. At one point a character says, 'Yeah it's actually quite boring.' The other character points out their actions have no consequences, and the two in the time loop split, fast. Hilarious bit follows. Time travel can just be so much fun. Very Happy

Marathon
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Sat 26 Jan 2008 - 22:37

@sasahara17 wrote:Class Time loop senario. Objective; Win Ferro's heart.

:affraid: NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
I'VE BEEN TRYING TO HOOK HER UP WITH FERNANDO SINCE FOREVER!!!

Uhm... Did I just let that out?
Nevermind. That was a Tabloid Paper Headline, Along with Elvis Returns with Jesus, singing Duet Love Songs with little grey aliens.

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 26 Jan 2008 - 23:23

@ElfenMagix wrote:I'VE BEEN TRYING TO HOOK HER UP WITH FERNANDO SINCE FOREVER!!!
I don't think you have to worry. Most of the male SWA personell don't have a snowball's chance in hell with her.

Come to think of it I wonder how their advances and first date would look like... Can't get my thoughts together, but I've got these vague visions of Jose with a box of chokolates pacing for hours in front of her door trying to find the guts to knock.

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 on Sun 27 Jan 2008 - 0:04

3klicks wrote:
@ElfenMagix wrote:I'VE BEEN TRYING TO HOOK HER UP WITH FERNANDO SINCE FOREVER!!!
I don't think you have to worry. Most of the male SWA personell don't have a snowball's chance in hell with her.
Hence why one would need a lifetime (or two) of planning and trail and error to figure out of to woo their oh so intimidating co-worker. Jose working up the nerve to ask her out does sound pretty funny.

How about this for a time loop;

--

Henrietta the Time travelling cupid

Objective; Help Jose woo Ferro over the course of one weekend. Problem; It's Henrietta.

I can see plenty of laughs with this. Jose sweating bullets while attempting to do the impossible. Henrietta wrestling with her need to break free from the time loop and her possessiveness of Jose (among other things). And let us not forget all the other girls who probably will notice Henrietta flipping out.

I can just see it now, everytime Ferro dumps Jose (also destroy all the hard work Henrietta had put into attempting to make that one 'repeat' successful) she bursts out from wherever she is hiding and promptly executes the older woman with exteme prejudice.

Of course, somebody would have to inform her that she must hook up Jose and Ferro at the start of the loop, this thought would never occur to her naturally on her own, even in a thousand repeats.

---

@LoC978 wrote:
@sasahara17 wrote:Pinnchio;
Generally our favourite assassin is reliving his last day alive; the
day of the Mansion seige. Pino
has to rescue Christiano, Franca and Franco from the jaws of death.
...and for an added challenge, he can't kill anyone, or he just relives it again. So much for fighting your way out, lil' wooden boy.
Agreed! Man I can imagine him successfully slaughtering all the ggirls then realising that violence isn't the answer. Back to square one.

@LoC978 wrote:
@sasahara17 wrote:Claes;
hmmm... need to think up a
more difficult mission for her...
How about this;

---

Claes and the unwinnable mission

Claes remains behind while all the fratello (read; everybody, including Angie) go out in one mission that is of a high strategic value (major 5R meeting with all their leaders attending perhaps?). Later, she gets word that the mission went terribly wrong and that all the SWA's assets have been slaughtered (i.e. they're all dead!). The day ends with her discovering that the SWA is about to be closed down and she is about to be 'erased' to cover up the SWA's existance come the following morning...

And she wakes up three days earlier, the day when the intel for the strike first arrived.

Being the only one with the knowledge of the future events, she must somehow alter the plan (without leaving the compound) until they mission truns from a total failure into a resounding success. And of course, this means alot of trial and error and unconventional methods.

---

Sound Good?

Seeing as how nobody will listen to her (who would? They're all trianed professionals and she's a adolecent science project) it should be intresting on how Claes uses unconventional methods to help save the agency.

sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Sun 27 Jan 2008 - 0:15

They all sound interesting, though Henrietta would fail on hers.

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 on Sun 27 Jan 2008 - 2:20

I don't think Henrietta would FAIL, but I think it will force her into plenty soul searching and introspection.

Most of these time loop senarios seem to involve a fair amount of character advancement of sorts, since the monotomy of life makes the trapped character to pay closer attention to the finer details of life; things he/she would have normally missed if timewere progressing normally.

Henrietta would eventually (Henrietta Croche's mental age: 100 years old. Number of repeats; Somewhere in the 30,000's) succeed, but would emerge from the time loop with the mental maturity for someone far beyond even Lorenzo's.

BTW, I (personally) would really like to see some critique on the ideas on this thread. This way they can be picked apart and streamlined into one cohesive idea so that when somebody finally does pick up one of these ideas, he'll have plenty of source material to work on.

sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Probit Return on Sun 27 Jan 2008 - 2:43

Since I love Groundhog's Day, these sound like really great ideas... especially the one with Jean. I suggest someone goes on a killing spree in one of them.

Did you say "Nerd"?

Fission Mailed

"What do you mean 'What the hell is a Funyarinpa?' You mean... you don't know?"
"How the hell would I know?"
"How could you not know?! That's... that's practically blasphemous! Say you're sorry! Apologize to the Funyarinpa! Goodness, you are such a rude woman..."
Probit Return
That One Guy

Male

Forum Posts : 653

Fan of : Stuff

Original Characters : Adrianna, Nero, Abigail, and now Luca

Registration date : 2008-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Sun 27 Jan 2008 - 18:51

@sasahara17 wrote:I don't think Henrietta would FAIL, but I think it will force her into plenty soul searching and introspection.
In order for Henrietta to pass, she would have to be told what is is that she has to over come and do. Without this key but of information, she will selfishly hold on to Jose as tightly as possible.

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Mon 28 Jan 2008 - 2:47

Who knows - Ferro might just be soft and squishy under that icy exterior.

Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 on Mon 28 Jan 2008 - 2:59

Silly thought from Nacht's post, but Perhaps someone should write a fic where Ferro has an 'Inner Ferro' like Sakura Haruno (one of the things which I felt was a sadly unused plot thread in Naruto). While Ferro's all cold and frosty on the oujtside, privately she's dissing Jose's all to gay hairstyle and swooning over Jean 'Hotness made flesh' Croche. And of course it's in a ridiculous over the top manner, with her body doing one thing and her mind thinking the opposite.

sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Mon 28 Jan 2008 - 3:06

Write 'Inner Ferro', somebody. I'm dead serious.

Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 on Mon 28 Jan 2008 - 3:30

Either that or we could give her Yakumo Tsukamoto's esper abilities.

You know the one that lets her see all the ecchi thoughts of her admirers? Maybe THAT's why she's so distant from everyone.

'Oh man, Ferro's ass looks so good from here! I bet if I lean a bit over this way...' - Jean Croche. The next day, Ferro moves to the other end of the office.
...Or...
'Ohhhh Ferro baby! Henrietta is such a great photographer. Who know she could take photos from Ferro in the ladies showe...' - Jose Croche, doing unspeakable things under his desk. Ferro decides to stay clear from from him for a while. And for that matter, Henrietta as well.
...Or...
'Okay, Step one for 'How to get laid by the co-worker of the dreams' says...' - Dr. Guillani. Ferro stops going to the medical faculty, even under pain of death.
...Or...
'Oh man, Ferro's ass looks so good from here! I bet if I lean a bit over this way...' - Olga. Ferro moves back to Jean's end of the office.
...Or...
'Man that porn actress from the movie last night looked alot like Ferro. Hm... I wonder if Ferro's into older men?' Lorenzo. Ferro retreats back to her car and calls in sick, the image in her head making her ill for a few days.

Then one day, a fabulous man appears in her life.

His name is Allesandro, and she can't hear his thoughts (unfortuately for her, it's becuase he's hot for is jailbait partner)! Good looking, cool, funny and generally never acting in a perverted fasion (to her), has the man of her dreams finally stepped into her life (no)?

Edit; Just occured to me, I could have sworn I mentioned this idea a long time ago...

sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Mon 28 Jan 2008 - 5:22

I bet Ferro herself secretly fantasizes of wild nights of passion with both Croce brothers... at one go.

Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 28 Jan 2008 - 11:27

Or shes really a shy girl that likes to cook, cries over poetry, and has a collection of teddy bears that makes Triela's seem puny and insignificant. Unfortunately those kinds of sensibilities just don't mix with killing people for your local corrupt government.

ps - The Japs had a special term for a personality that's hard and cold on the outside and soft and warm on the inside, (they have a word for everything) but I can't rememebr or find it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Mon 28 Jan 2008 - 13:44

The term you're looking for is probably 'tsundere.' Although some people think the term should only be used to refer to characters who start off hostile, then become caring later on.

Piero

Male

Forum Posts : 2617

Fan of : Full Metal Panic, Macross Frontier, Mai-HiME

Original Characters : Diana and Piero

Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 on Mon 28 Jan 2008 - 16:36

Ferro the closet romantic. Innocent as a butterfly, sweet as sugar, dainty as a flower... But everyone sees her as 'That ice queen that nobody wants to go near'. Maybe we can revese my earlier senario.

Perhaps Ferro has been actively making advances onto Jean, but in her inexperience and nervousness Ferro fails every time and ends up coming across as been intimidating, coldy, impersonal and an all round cold hearted bitch.

Her attempts to make freinds scare people away. Her skill and effeicentlcy at her job constantly leave the wrong impression on her coworkers, and her last attempt in taking to one of their junior operatives resulted in Henrietta running away in tears, her reputation as the meanest thing since Vlad the Impaler now etched in stone.

In fact, she's so intimidating, it is JEAN who now is shaking in his boots while trying to ask her out!

Ferro can't catch a break.

As for Ferro the tsundere... That actually sounds like a plausable idea.

sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama on Mon 28 Jan 2008 - 18:03

Ferro in love. Ferro with a giant soft squish heart? I love it! I think the mind reading is a bit over the top, but the rest of it is great. Has anyone here ever seen Azumanga Diaho? There is a character in there named, oh hell I can't remember, but she was just like that. Only not quite as hard ass as Ferro. She was an awesome character. Cried at a childs film, loved cats, but everyone thought she was a tough loner. <3

Marathon
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Mon 28 Jan 2008 - 19:59

My knowledge of that series is not the best there is, but... it was Sakaki, wasn't it?

Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 on Mon 28 Jan 2008 - 20:41

It was Sakaki.

... you know, if Ferro is 'Sakaki', would that make Angie the 'Ayumu Katsuga' of the group. Absent minded (memory loss), slighly slow (not her falut really) but at times highly observant and insigthtful.

But now that I think about it, Osaka does suit Rico better, and Angies's sheer cuteness ownership of a big white dog might make her more akin to Chiyo-chan.

Oh crap, somehow I started making comparisions between Claes and Yomi (my favourite mekkaneko's) and Tomi and Triela. But where does Henrietta li...

(sees vision of Hillshire as Kimura-sensei.)

:faint:

I blame you Wileama.

sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama on Mon 28 Jan 2008 - 21:55

You love every minute off it. [some of you may find a character list useful]

I think Triela would be better suited for the role of Kagura. Thus freeing up the role of Tomi for Henrietta. Ferro no longer fits the scheme, as she isn't a gunslinger girl per-se. However for immediate purposes we will gloss over that.

Sandro would be best suited for the role of Kimura. Where as I see Priscilla as Yukari. Olga can serve as Minamo. Or perhaps if we are less concerned with gender move the Corce brothers into the rolls of the two teachers. Then we could move Priscilla, and Olga into the roles of Kaori, and Chihiro respectively. This helps Ferro better fit into the scheme.

Did I miss anyone?

Last edited by on Mon 28 Jan 2008 - 21:58; edited 1 time in total

Marathon
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Mon 28 Jan 2008 - 21:58

Sasahara wrote:(sees vision of Hillshire as Kimura-sensei.)
:lol!: ...I know it doesn't fit at all, but you just made me think of Priscilla as Yukari...

...I still haven't gotten around to the outline for my Azumanga-GSG-other random stuff crossover:
I wrote:the Azumanga Daioh girls made into cyborgs.. at the same time, with a hodgepodge of characters from
ANYthing else for handlers:

• Chiyo - Brock Samson
  • Sakaki - Jason Bourne
  • Tomo - V, from V for Vendetta (he falls from the sky in the first scene, that explosion just woke him up)
  • Yomi - James Bond
  • Osaka/Ayumu - Raoul Duke (Johnny Depp's character from Fear&Loathing; Hunter S. Thompson's alter-ego), Whom Chiyo's handler seems to confuse with his mentor, Col. Hunter Gathers
  • Kagura - Gabriel Shear (John Travolta's character in Swordfish)
(can't find where I posted this in the old forums, I still have it in a file called "Horrible Idea For a Comedy.txt")

**edit**
ACK! beaten to the punch!
and though 'Sandro makes a better perv character than Hillshire, he's waaaaay too smooth to be Kimura. Hillshire's personality fits better.

Last edited by on Mon 28 Jan 2008 - 22:01; edited 1 time in total

Moderatio est figmentum.
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama on Mon 28 Jan 2008 - 22:01

Oh man I totally remember that post! It was, and is Awesome! The first one is by far my favorite Very Happy

**EDIT**
I'm responding to an edit, with an edit. This is going to get messy quick. Okay Hilshire might fit slightly better then Sandro. I just can't see him being totally :pedolol: thought....

Last edited by on Mon 28 Jan 2008 - 22:04; edited 1 time in total

Marathon
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Mon 28 Jan 2008 - 22:03

I still quail at the idea of writing the Osaka/Raoul Duke fratello. To do them justice as a team would take a sort of random comic genius that I simply do not posess.

Moderatio est figmentum.
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama on Mon 28 Jan 2008 - 22:09

I never read/saw Fear and Loathing. As a result Osaka/Raoul Duke doesn't really do anything for me. I see the joke your making, but it's all at arms length for me.

Marathon
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Mon 28 Jan 2008 - 22:13

@Wileama wrote:Okay Hilshire might fit slightly better then Sandro. I just can't see him being totally :pedolol: though...
So, our Kimura would be a gestalt entity know as Alesshire, or perhaps Hillesandro (Victassandro Riccmann? Alestor Harcci?)
*head asplode*

Moderatio est figmentum.
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama on Mon 28 Jan 2008 - 22:49

Damn it dude, your suppose to explode your head by the wash rack so it's easier to clean. Did they teach you nothing in the Army? Gah!

\\gets mop

Well forget the name for right now. A Sandro Hilshire hybrid does sound good. Then again maybe we should look for some one else. One of the smaller characters perhaps?

Marathon
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 29 Jan 2008 - 0:43

Sandro/Hillshire? How would that work? It's like an oxymoron. Would their personalities be rolled into one? ... Or would it be like Jekyll and Hyde?

"You know I'd never betray you Triela. Cauz your the hottest piece of little jailbait ass around."

...scary

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Tue 29 Jan 2008 - 0:48

3klicks wrote:"You know I'd never betray you Triela. Cauz your the hottest piece of little jailbait ass around."

I'm still splitting my sides here, Klicks. Sheo would have a field day...

Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 on Tue 29 Jan 2008 - 1:15

3klicks wrote:"You know I'd never betray you Triela. Cauz your the hottest piece of little jailbait ass around."
Somebody has GOT to make this guy a reality.

sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 29 Jan 2008 - 1:18

By, God NO! I beseech you, forget those unholly thoughts.

(Reading Dracula. Lots of drama, like it was written for theater.)

Last edited by on Tue 29 Jan 2008 - 1:33; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Probit Return on Tue 29 Jan 2008 - 1:21

Heh, you guys crack me up. Never a boring time here.

On another note: I've been kicking around a cross-over in my head of Gunslinger Girl and Monk.

Did you say "Nerd"?

Fission Mailed

"What do you mean 'What the hell is a Funyarinpa?' You mean... you don't know?"
"How the hell would I know?"
"How could you not know?! That's... that's practically blasphemous! Say you're sorry! Apologize to the Funyarinpa! Goodness, you are such a rude woman..."
Probit Return
That One Guy

Male

Forum Posts : 653

Fan of : Stuff

Original Characters : Adrianna, Nero, Abigail, and now Luca

Registration date : 2008-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down