Alfisti's Sketchings

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Alfisti's Sketchings

Post by taerKitty on Mon 9 Jun 2014 - 4:55

One possibility that comes to mind is to have Monty be recognized by someone with whom she was some sort of rival pre-SWA. The other girl could fear that Monty (or whatever her pre-agency was) was back to resume whatever their rivalry.

taerKitty

Forum Posts : 1172

Registration date : 2012-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Mon 9 Jun 2014 - 5:06

It's a possibility though, to be honest, I was leaning toward "friend" as it makes it a bit easier to get an encounter happening (plus this one looks dopey, ie. someone Monty's not going to like now)... unless of course I guess the rival somehow contributed to proto-Monty's "death" and is feeling a guilt trip.

Either way, other things to do first.††sweat

Alfisti

Forum Posts : 5763

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by taerKitty on Mon 9 Jun 2014 - 5:10

Whichever she turns out to be, I'm sure it'll be a great story. †Looking forward to it.

taerKitty

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Mon 9 Jun 2014 - 9:12

The gentlemen reminds me of a younger Elio Alboreto.

Like maybe six months before he was paired with Marisa and got all his grey hair. Incoming!

Marisa: "I heard that!"

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Forum Posts : 10897

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Tue 10 Jun 2014 - 2:43

@Kiskaloo wrote:The gentlemen reminds me of a younger Elio Alboreto.

Like maybe six months before he was paired with Marisa and got all his grey hair. Incoming!

Marisa: "I heard that!"
Oddly enough, I did briefly, very briefly, toy with the idea of making these two a sort of twee-as-f*** joke fratello. Fortunately/unfortunately, I'm not very good at that particular sort of joke, and I'm not that keen on developing a new fratello either. Partly that's because I've got enough to deal with at the moment but mostly, to be honest, because I'm really not entirely certain on my intention to continue with GsG fan-fiction past the end of J+M's next story. Keeping that latter in mind, and developed but as yet un-published characters aside, I would prefer to keep anything new separate (or at least separable) from the GsG IP.

On the upside, it has probably saved blondie there the ignominy of being christened "Titty" †Incoming!††(in a dorm full of Amazons).

Alfisti

Back to top Go down

Post by taerKitty on Tue 10 Jun 2014 - 13:15

Another reason for the nautical theme - she is rather ... buoyant.

taerKitty

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Thu 12 Jun 2014 - 18:45

Wow, beyond the great job at illustrating the folding on the clothes, the overall realism is great! Seems better than before, Cool. †
head bang††head bang

tremec6speed

Forum Posts : 1973

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Fri 13 Jun 2014 - 5:33

Heh, cheers Tremec. Actually, some of the folds were a bit of a fluke... none of it was looking right until I zoomed out and turned off the sketch layer and "hey, that's actually just about right" sweat

Alfisti

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Sun 6 Jul 2014 - 2:55

Another resultant from breaking in this new sketchpad...

dA version

Taer asked me a little while back†if I was ever going to get sick of drawing Jethro+Monty. The answer was a solid "no", and I still stand by that however, I must admit I've been really enjoying doing something different and just drawing for the hell of it. Thing is Monty, for example: I have a set way of drawing her, and she needs to look roughly the same each time. Weirdly enough, or perhaps as a result, despite her being one of my favourites to draw, she is also probably the character I find most difficult to get right, the one who requires the most effort. That she has an unusual face and unusual body also doesn't help.

Either way, not having to abide by that for a change is refreshing.

Alfisti

Back to top Go down

Post by Thescarredman on Sun 6 Jul 2014 - 19:58

Very nice, Alf. Her clothing and hair seem kind of retro, or is it me?
Thescarredman

Male

Forum Posts : 1880

Fan of : Rico, Bice

Original Characters : Kristal & Verotrois / Doc; Angel / Jack Keaton; Tiffany/Stefan

Comments : .
Mario Bossi would make a better handler than Marco Toni. Come to think of it, so would Christiano.
Elizaveta didn't jump - she was pushed.
Sofia was pregnant. It would have been a boy.

Registration date : 2012-02-04
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Post by PolosElite23 on Sun 6 Jul 2014 - 20:37

Nice Alfisti!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.
----
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.

-Stanzas 2+4 of Invictus†by William Earnest Henley
PolosElite23

Male

Forum Posts : 914

Fan of : Triela, Hillshire, and Angelica

Original Characters : Various

Comments : A journey of a lifetime starts with a blinking cursor.

Registration date : 2013-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Sun 6 Jul 2014 - 22:57

Cool art! †head bang
tremec6speed

Male

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Back to top Go down

Post by PSVT on Sun 6 Jul 2014 - 23:00

Beautiful work, Alfisti! Same with the previous pic (and, well, pretty much all of them Razz). It almost looks as if this girl and the last one could be sisters, or maybe that's just my imagination at work. I also very much like how the red of her skirt and hairband stands out against the light color palette used for the wall she's resting upon and the†sky. Great stuff!

The perfect might be the enemy of the good. Then again, so is the mediocre.
PSVT

Male

Forum Posts : 512

Fan of : Triela, Claes

Original Characters : Giancarlo Rossi and his cyborgs Valentina R. and Eleonora R.; James Bernard and his cyborg Rachelle

Comments : Working on an actual story now, so please be patient... ^_^;

Registration date : 2014-05-27
Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Mon 7 Jul 2014 - 5:07

@Thescarredman wrote:Very nice, Alf. Her clothing and hair seem kind of retro, or is it me?
I get the sneaking suspicion most of what I produce tends to err toward the retro so... it's probably a reasonably safe assumption.††sweat

@PSVT wrote:Beautiful work, Alfisti! Same with the previous pic (and, well, pretty much all of them†). It almost looks as if this girl and the last one could be sisters, or maybe that's just my imagination at work.
Hmm, possibly. I've also been making a point of late to try and draw stuff not entirely in my normal repertoire... into which blonde hair, blue eyes both fit. For this character, for example, I was deliberately trying to push her visual mass downward into wider hips and the like (perhaps not so well depicted here, but there's a whole page of sketches of her), something I don't do much of drawing the likes of Monty all the time. She was also slated for a personality that could pull off pose work not suited to anyone in my existing character sets.

Cheers chaps.

Your lack of planning does not constitute my emergency.
Alfisti

Male

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Fri 17 Oct 2014 - 4:24

Background practise...

dA version

Gibraltar
Despite technically presenting a lesser challenge than some planets, Saturnís Titan moon has proven peculiarly resistant to terraforming. Never able to maintain a stable environment, atmosphere generators having to work continuously to force oasis of breathable air inside its noxious, frozen sphere. While resultantly deemed unsuitable for civilian colonisation, the Navy is less picky, and so this otherwise uninhabitable rock was chosen to carry the massive fortress known colloquially as Titan Castle. Officially named Naval Base Gibraltar, the sprawling complex centred on that keep forms Earthís main out-system stronghold, and primary command and control node for Solís forward fixed defensive network: the Tomoe Line.

Humanityís first encounter with a warp-capable race was not a pleasant one, the Vanshaali offensive pushing a fledgling Terran navy back into Earth orbit itself. Experience, while a hard teacher is however also an effective one, and humanity learned quickly. First proposed by Admiral Genevieve Tomoe in the wake of the ensuing war and named for her thusly, the line is backboned by a network of thirty-five massive space-borne fortresses, plus Gibraltar, stationed equidistant around Saturnís orbit, taking advantage of Solís unusually distant jump-limit. In the event of another full-scale invasion, the outer system would be abandoned, giving the Navy time to regroup and concentrate its defensive efforts along the fortsí surrounding space, protecting the more industrialised inner planets and asteroid belt.

For the sake of redundancy, and to combat the constraints imposed by light-speed communication technology, any fort can technically act as a command node, but Titan Castle, set deep within Saturnís gravity well, and amongst the complex orbital dynamics set up by the gas giantís moon and rings, presents a particularly difficult target. Heavily armoured to withstand sustained capital-ship bombardment under siege conditions, and surrounded by ten ultra-heavy surface-to-space defence guns, continued upgrades have ensured the installation remains well able to defend itself against orbital and ground-side assaults.

While the base is corner-stoned by Gibraltarís keep, continued expansion over the years has seen the surrounding area become littered with landing fields, hangers, training grounds... things not critical to maintenance of the Tomoe Line, but for which Titan provides a convenient home. It has also become home to the Navyís final-year cadets, sent to learn the fine art of ship handling, safely clear of the major in-system space-lanes.

Also: first pass at a non-spacesuit uniform.

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Fri 17 Oct 2014 - 9:07

The striped pseudo-camoflauge on the towers is very reminiscent of the color schemes favored by 1970's science fiction artists, which ties into the general aesthetic you have presented with this fictional future universe.

What? I like donuts! - Betty Suarez
If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Scissors of victory! - Yui Hirasawa
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Back to top Go down

Post by TeaTimeNinja on Fri 17 Oct 2014 - 14:44

Seriously cool. Sub-zero even. That was also an entertaining read.

Is this a story/AU/universe you created? I should probably know by now but life's been busy.
TeaTimeNinja

Male

Forum Posts : 487

Fan of : Rico

Original Characters : Elly + Pete

Comments : Legalize wheelies.

Registration date : 2014-07-30
Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thescarredman on Fri 17 Oct 2014 - 15:39

Beautiful work, Alf, as always. It's good to see you return to detailed backgrounds. Not that the abstract/minimalist ones weren't wonderfully done, but the extra attention to perspective this experimental approach requires is reminiscent of some of your earlier works, which always intrigued me.
Thescarredman

Male

Original Characters : Kristal & Verotrois / Doc; Angel / Jack Keaton; Tiffany/Stefan

Mario Bossi would make a better handler than Marco Toni. Come to think of it, so would Christiano.

Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Fri 17 Oct 2014 - 22:32

@Kiskaloo wrote:The striped pseudo-camoflauge on the towers is very reminiscent of the color schemes favored by 1970's science fiction artists, which ties into the general aesthetic you have presented with this fictional future universe.
Yeah, pretty much. In this particular case, it's probably the least functional camouflage ever, but I've always been quite fond of those colour schemes.

@TeaTimeNinja wrote:Seriously cool. Sub-zero even. That was also an entertaining read.

Is this a story/AU/universe you created? I should probably know by now but life's been busy.
It's a part-built universe, albeit currently a universe without any actual story attached to it. Mostly it's an excuse for me to draw funky, slightly retro, sci-fi stuff without too much concern regards properly world-building.

@Thescarredman wrote:Beautiful work, Alf, as always. It's good to see you return to detailed backgrounds. Not that the abstract/minimalist ones weren't wonderfully done, but the extra attention to perspective this experimental approach requires is reminiscent of some of your earlier works, which always intrigued me.
Cheers mate.

I've got to admit, not having a schedule to hit writing wise at the moment, it has been nice having time to plough into full backgrounds and the like again.

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by PSVT on Sun 19 Oct 2014 - 10:25

Another brilliant job on the artwork! Very Happy The detailed bits of the towers in the background is amazing, as are the contrasting colors of the clouds and the pair of contrails streaking across the sky. I like it a lot!

PSVT

Male

Original Characters : Giancarlo Rossi and his cyborgs Valentina R. and Eleonora R.; James Bernard and his cyborg Rachelle

Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Mon 20 Oct 2014 - 3:21

@PSVT wrote:Another brilliant job on the artwork! Very Happy The detailed bits of the towers in the background is amazing, as are the contrasting colors of the clouds and the pair of contrails streaking across the sky. I like it a lot!
Cheers mate. To be honest, the colours of the clouds were a bit of a fluke. I wanted to get the sky to match†this picture†somewhat, so I was just sort of throwing colours at the page because, frankly, I had no idea how to go about getting that to work. Big, broad strokes until I reached the stage of "hey, that works". Finished the rest, added some lighting to the blocks of colour and such is the result.

And yes, I do love some contrails to help break up a sky.

In other news, I was doing some pose studies yesterday, and this one seemed worth a quick clean up and render:

dA variant

Of course, the problem with doing the pose first is that I now have no idea what to do with the rest of it to make her fit in.† sweat

Current story, thought up on the fly whilst drawing, for her is that she's a friend, or at least acquaintance, of Titty's (yes, I'm sorry to say that the name has stuck), probably a year below her in school. Parents moved the family from Paris down Bordeaux looking for a sea-change, something this girl is not exactly happy about. As such she doesn't really get along with her folks (probably didn't to begin with, but this has made it worse), and so has taken to spending most of her free time hanging around Titty and her father's vineyard.

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TeaTimeNinja on Mon 20 Oct 2014 - 12:53

Dat anatomy
TeaTimeNinja

Male

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Mon 20 Oct 2014 - 14:05

He does like his girls to have that bean-pole aesthetic... Wink

If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Thescarredman on Mon 20 Oct 2014 - 15:52

@Kiskaloo wrote:He does like his girls to have that bean-pole aesthetic... Wink
Except for Jesse, and Odile, and, er, Titty.
Thescarredman

Male

Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Mon 20 Oct 2014 - 22:41

Love the scenic picture and the girl posing is outstanding! head bang
tremec6speed

Male

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Tue 21 Oct 2014 - 6:57

@TeaTimeNinja wrote:
Dat anatomy
Until the picture loaded, I honestly couldn't tell if you were being facetious or not...† sweat

That said, drawing something other than Monty for a change (and, perhaps more importantly, drawing more regularly) has been doing wonders for my understanding of how humans go together. Still a long, long way to go mind, but it's helping.

@Thescarredman wrote:
@Kiskaloo wrote:He does like his girls to have that bean-pole aesthetic...†
Except for Jesse, and Odile, and...
It's true, I do like working with that aesthetic... though it's also fun to change it up from time to time.

@Thescarredman wrote:...er, Titty.
Blame Awinnell, I do. He was saying something about Swallows and Amazons around the same time and something clicked. I think in that particular case it was short for "Laetitia"; I'll have to find something, preferably more French sounding, for this to be a diminutive of.

Cheers chaps.

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer_Charon on Tue 21 Oct 2014 - 14:59

Si vis pacem, para bellum

"The two loudest sounds you will ever hear from your weapon are the *bang* when it's supposed to go *click* and the *click* when it's supposed to go *bang*." -Unknown

"220 horses, I got a gun, a siren, a tank full of city gas. Don't you love it?!" - Ofc. Maurice "Bosco" Boscarelli, Third Watch
Officer_Charon

Male

Forum Posts : 1470

Original Characters : John Darme.

Registration date : 2010-09-16
Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by TeaTimeNinja on Tue 21 Oct 2014 - 17:48

no sarcasm, only jealousy.
TeaTimeNinja

Male

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Wed 22 Oct 2014 - 6:08

Hmm, probably should have researched that a bit harder.† sweat

I dunno, she doesn't really feel like how I envisage a "Laetitia" though... will think on it.

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by taerKitty on Wed 22 Oct 2014 - 17:19

Lettie?

Alfisti: "Welcome to the SWA... don't worry, your cyborg is probably less confused than you are".
taerKitty

Male

Fan of : Claes

Original Characters : Dina & Paolo

Comments : The feelz... the feelz...

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Thu 23 Oct 2014 - 7:09

Hmm, not sure. Don't think so, doesn't really feel right either... she's become a bit smarter and more worldly over time than she looked in that first picture.

Dunno, I might be able to work with "Laetitia" yet...

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Fri 7 Nov 2014 - 18:03

So, current front-runners for "characters most likely to get their own story" are...

...recently named father/daughter duo Henry and Laetitia "Titty" Maugham. Who not have something to moonlight as, aside from their day-job of looking all twee and Continental in front of 2CVs.

dA variant

For all the swashbuckling Jethro+Monty can't do because, you know, actually supernatural things. For the record, I suspect Titty's boots are of the hobnailed variety as, while she's not the most athletic person, it does help to be able to kick the snot out of things occasionally.

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TeaTimeNinja on Fri 7 Nov 2014 - 21:04

That looks amazing! I love how you did the magic in her hand.

Looking forward to more of these two!
TeaTimeNinja

Male

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thescarredman on Fri 7 Nov 2014 - 21:21

'Night in the Museum,' dear God. Definitely not GsG stuff here, more like Indy & Co. I'd read the story.

What is that hand cannon he's packing?

Last edited by Thescarredman on Fri 7 Nov 2014 - 21:32; edited 1 time in total
Thescarredman

Male

Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Fri 7 Nov 2014 - 21:26

Finally - now you can do the story you teased us with the description for†The Cairo Express.cheers

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Fri 7 Nov 2014 - 22:05

@Thescarredman wrote:'Night in the Museum,' dear God. Definitely not GsG stuff here, more like Indy & Co. I'd read the story.

What is that hand cannon he's packing?
Never saw that movie. I was thinking more along "Curse of the Mummy" lines.

Henry is using a Webley-Fosbery "automatic" revolver, in the .455 British service cartridge. I wanted something a bit oddball, with a "grandfather brought it home from the war" sort of vibe. From my understanding it's not a particularly good firearm, but I figure it's all he's got so that's what he uses. Wiki link is here.

@Kiskaloo wrote:Finally - now you can do the story you teased us with the description for†The Cairo Express.††
I suspect Titty probably wouldn't be as good for fighting pseudo-Nazis on top of trains as Monty is (I picture her as being a more bookish than action-oriented... subject to change of course), but possibly.

Cheers chaps.

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by PSVT on Fri 7 Nov 2014 - 22:06

Beautiful and brilliant work there! Very Happy And I'd also read the story too if you get around to writing it.

PSVT

Male

Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Fri 7 Nov 2014 - 23:37

@PSVT wrote:Beautiful and brilliant work there! Very Happy And I'd also read the story too if you get around to writing it.
Cheers mate.

These characters are still just barely forming. Fortunately, I've still got a whole J+M story to write yet before moving onto something else.

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Sat 8 Nov 2014 - 8:49

@Alfisti wrote:
@Kiskaloo wrote:Finally - now you can do the story you teased us with the description for†The Cairo Express.††
I suspect Titty probably wouldn't be as good for fighting pseudo-Nazis on top of trains as Monty is (I picture her as being a more bookish than action-oriented... subject to change of course), but possibly.

I was thinking more of your original idea of having Monty fighting mummies on top of trains. Wink

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Sat 8 Nov 2014 - 18:33

Wow, your art just gets better and better!† head bang
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Sat 8 Nov 2014 - 22:20

@tremec6speed wrote:Wow, your art just gets better and better!† head bang
Cheers mate.

@Kiskaloo wrote:I was thinking more of your original idea of having Monty fighting mummies on top of trains.†
I would love to have Monty fight mummies on top of trains, pity she's not headed toward Egypt any time soon.

As an aside: couple of months away from a word processor, and I'm feeling decidedly rusty regards this whole writing gambit. Could take a chapter or two to knock the corrosion off.

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by taerKitty on Thu 13 Nov 2014 - 0:10

Looks great, Alfie!

Alfisti: "Welcome to the SWA... don't worry, your cyborg is probably less confused than you are".
taerKitty

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Tue 30 Dec 2014 - 17:06

Wishing everyone a happy and prosperous 2015.

dA version

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go look to making a sizeable dent in someone else's wine supply.

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Tue 30 Dec 2014 - 20:02

*cough*

Thieves steal over $300,000 worth of wine from French Laundry restaurant

*cough*

Great picture, as always.

@Alfisti wrote:Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go look to making a sizeable dent in someone else's wine supply.

Tomorrow night I plan to avail myself of my friend's $75,000 wine cellar.† drinkin'

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TeaTimeNinja on Wed 31 Dec 2014 - 10:32

Woah man! That looks freakin amazing! Happy new year indeed!
TeaTimeNinja

Male

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Thu 1 Jan 2015 - 1:45

It's Titty, not Monty† Razz

I figure what she has there is just whatever the local bubbly is.

@Kiskaloo wrote:Tomorrow night I plan to avail myself of my friend's $75,000 wine cellar.††
Yeah, ours turned into good wine and bad movies (seriously: "Bad Taste" how on earth did Peter Jackson get from that to LotR? ), then a bottle of Dom and cigars on the beach to see in the New Year.

@TeaTimeNinja wrote:Woah man! That looks freakin amazing! Happy new year indeed!
Cheers mate, and a happy new year to you as well.

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by PSVT on Thu 1 Jan 2015 - 18:15

Awesome drawing of Titty (still love the name Wink ) and her bicycle with an engine in front and some hopefully good wine loaded in the rear. And it sounds like you had an awesome time over the turn of the new year. Very good to hear. Very Happy

PSVT

Male

Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Thu 1 Jan 2015 - 23:55

Cheers mate, hope you had a good one too.

Well, the wine is 5 Euro cleanskin, so whether it's good or not is probably going to be something of a hit and miss affair. Razz

As to the bike: it is, for the record, what is known as a†Velosolex. Though I imagine Titty can drive, at least to the extent of moving a car or small tractor around short distances (she is, after all, basically a farm kid and needs to be able to help out), she's not old enough to actually be licensed to drive. The Solex seemed like a reasonable way for her to get around instead, and drawing her with it is pretty much the entire reason this picture came about.

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Thescarredman on Fri 2 Jan 2015 - 8:00

As to the bike: it is, for the record, what is known as a†Velosolex.

And of course not new, but†a vintage one.
Thescarredman

Male

Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Fri 2 Jan 2015 - 8:14

@Thescarredman wrote:As to the bike: it is, for the record, what is known as a†Velosolex.

You know me too well sweat ... the one I referenced was, from memory, constructed circa the late 50's/early 60's.

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Thescarredman on Fri 2 Jan 2015 - 8:16

Old enough to buy wine, but not old enough to drive? Interesting.
Thescarredman

Male

Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Fri 2 Jan 2015 - 8:49

@Thescarredman wrote:Old enough to buy wine, but not old enough to drive? Interesting.
Small village, I figure it's doubtful anyone cares, especially since there's a high probability whoever sold it to her probably didn't have the requisite license to do so.

Alternately, she could be "picking up an order for her father".

Last edited by Alfisti on Fri 2 Jan 2015 - 9:20; edited 1 time in total

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Thescarredman on Fri 2 Jan 2015 - 8:57

I like the ambiance you've created with this fictional universe. I hope you're at least toying with the idea of putting pen to paper and giving folks an original fic.
Thescarredman

Male

Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Fri 2 Jan 2015 - 9:19

@Thescarredman wrote:I like the ambiance you've created with this fictional universe. I hope you're at least toying with the idea of putting pen to paper and giving folks an original fic.
In all honestly I'm probably harking back to a somewhat gentler time period albeit, like J+M, likely a sort of "retro but modern" type deal. Right now Titty and her father are front runners to get their own, actual, fic once I've finished off J+M's story, so we'll see.

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TeaTimeNinja on Fri 2 Jan 2015 - 12:41

@Alfisti wrote:
@Thescarredman wrote:I like the ambiance you've created with this fictional universe. I hope you're at least toying with the idea of putting pen to paper and giving folks an original fic.
In all honestly I'm probably harking back to a somewhat gentler time period albeit, like J+M, likely a sort of "retro but modern" type deal. Right now Titty and her father are front runners to get their own, actual, fic once I've finished off J+M's story, so we'll see.
Man, I would read that so hard. And as I mentioned before; I never read.
TeaTimeNinja

Male

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by PSVT on Sat 3 Jan 2015 - 23:45

@Thescarredman wrote:As to the bike: it is, for the record, what is known as a†Velosolex.

Hey, I guess it could be worse. Wink

And, yes, I would definitely read Titty's story as well.

PSVT

Male

Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by taerKitty on Sat 3 Jan 2015 - 23:55

Ditto that.

taerKitty

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Sun 4 Jan 2015 - 1:28

@PSVT wrote:

Hey, I guess it could be worse. Wink
That looks more like a 47ness type contraption...

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Thu 2 Apr 2015 - 2:03

Quick and dirty landscape, reposted from the†Camping Trip†thread.

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down