Rose's Doodles

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rose's Doodles

Post by Guest on Thu 30 Jul 2009 - 0:06



I finally got my scanner to work! :dance:
Anyway, this is Inoue Orihime from Bleach; I was reading up on Greek mythology for school and while I was reading the myth of Hades and Persephone this popped into my head. (Yes, I ship UlquiHime - don't shoot!)

I might do something full-body; I have more doodles that include a more Grecian version of the dress she wear in Hueco Mundo, but those aren't final yet and they look like crap. I also intend to draw Ulquiorra as Hades. <3

I have a few more old drawings I might scan in soon, as soon as I figure out how to get better quality out of my scanner.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Rose's Doodles

Post by Kiskaloo on Thu 30 Jul 2009 - 0:16

Looking forward to more!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


What? I like donuts! - Betty Suarez
If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Scissors of victory! - Yui Hirasawa
avatar
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10897

Location : Seattle / Tokyo / Milan

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Rose's Doodles

Post by Sakura on Thu 30 Jul 2009 - 0:40

Cute Orihime!

I'm a fan of the UlquiHime pairing as well. Looking forward to your other stuff.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get." -Dale Carnegie
"You treacherous bitch!" -rustyspring (After I pwned him)
avatar
Sakura
Dr. Turtle Punter

Female

Forum Posts : 472

Location : California

Fan of : Penguins, Pancake Bunny

Comments : Likes penguins, flop-eared bunnies, punting turtles, and kicking pigeons

Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Rose's Doodles

Post by Alfisti on Thu 30 Jul 2009 - 0:47

...scanners (and associated issues related there-with): bane of my existence =P

Cute drawing man. I should really pick up Bleach again.
avatar
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5763

Location : A Town by the Sea, NSW Central Coast, Australia

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Rose's Doodles

Post by Guest on Thu 30 Jul 2009 - 1:32

Thanks, Kisk, Sakura. Very Happy I'm doodling Hades!Ulqui right now but I have no idea when I'll scan in more.

@Alfisti wrote:...scanners (and associated issues related there-with): bane of my existence =P

Cute drawing man. I should really pick up Bleach again.

*stabs scanner* I have no idea how to get the best quality...I am a total n00b with these things.

Thank you! The newest episode in the anime is the beginning of a new filler arc apparently...it's all about the relationship between the Shinigami and their zanpakuto. I haven't watched it yet but I hear it's better than the other filler arcs in the anime.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Rose's Doodles

Post by Alfisti on Thu 30 Jul 2009 - 1:53

TwistedRose wrote:Thanks, Kisk, Sakura. Very Happy I'm doodling Hades!Ulqui right now but I have no idea when I'll scan in more.

@Alfisti wrote:...scanners (and associated issues related there-with): bane of my existence =P

Cute drawing man. I should really pick up Bleach again.

*stabs scanner* I have no idea how to get the best quality...I am a total n00b with these things.

Thank you! The newest episode in the anime is the beginning of a new filler arc apparently...it's all about the relationship between the Shinigami and their zanpakuto. I haven't watched it yet but I hear it's better than the other filler arcs in the anime.


Ugh, tell me about it! Seems like everything that gets scanned I spend the equivalent amount of time in photoshop trying to make it look like it did on paper! If you've got PS, best reccs (so far): try duplicating the picture, setting the upper layer to "multiply" and adjusting it's transparency to bring the colour/contrast up. Also give "levels" a fiddle and the "hue/saturation" adjustment.
avatar
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5763

Location : A Town by the Sea, NSW Central Coast, Australia

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Rose's Doodles

Post by Triela on Thu 30 Jul 2009 - 2:01

Wow! That's so pretty Rose! I LOVE the eyes! =D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  AWWWWW YEAHHHH
avatar
Triela
Super Special Awesome Cyborg Assassin

Female

Forum Posts : 2723

Location : In Steve's arms >:3

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Savyna

Comments : A pleasant, bubbly young lady, talented artist and Orlando Bloom fan extraordinaire.

Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Rose's Doodles

Post by Guest on Thu 30 Jul 2009 - 2:04

Thanks, I'll definitely use those tips - once I get Photoshop back from my friend; she borrowed it and then I got a new computer.

@Triela wrote:Wow! That's so pretty Rose! I LOVE the eyes! =D

Thanks Triela! Very Happy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Rose's Doodles

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum