RPG Information

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RPG Information

Post by Kiskaloo on Wed 26 Aug 2009 - 10:05

The purpose of this thread is to discuss the RPG itself "Out Of Character" (OOC).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What? I like donuts! - Betty Suarez
If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Scissors of victory! - Yui Hirasawa
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10901

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: RPG Information

Post by Guest on Wed 26 Aug 2009 - 23:17

And thus I declare the first BL RP open cheers The introductory post isn't really that good, but it will most likely have to do. It's NPC interaction, which I guess is compulsory for the first post. Anyways, more spots are open for OCs and Canon characters alike, with a few limitations I'm afraid:

- First, no Balalaika or Cheng or any of the sort. They're very big fish in Roanapur, and RPing one of them would involve nearly limitless resources.

- Second, OCs should sign up soon, since they'll be on the tracker team. They can appear as reinforcements later, but then the number of places will be rather limited. A basic bio is enough, or simply saying "I want to join but don't have the time to do so right now".

That's all. Dutch, Rock and Benny are up for grabs, and I can put them back in the fray without any trouble.

To: Two hands.

Hey, I've been searching for information on these guys. Wolfgang's pretty easy, he's a scientist. Worked for the American government, but I couldn't get just what he was working on. Thing is a few weeks ago he was fired, and that's when I presume he contacted Otto. I can't say for sure, but I bet whatever is in that suitcase is the result of his work for the Americans.

Otto's a harder nut to crack. For now, I haven't found anything. No pictures, no security cameras, no ID, no residence, nothing. It's as if the guy came into existance yesterday, there's nothing nowhere about him. I'll keep trying, though. My best lead for now is finding out where Wolf went after he was fired and then trying to find something similar to Otto. It's a very weak lead, but it's the best that we've got.

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Thu 27 Aug 2009 - 14:14

Does anyone else object if I play Dutch for this first RPG? I have an OC character concept, but I'm not sure this particular RPG storyline is quite where I want to introduce her, it seems to me it could be a bit awkward. I don't really want to take the chance of taking the opportunity to play Dutch away from someone who really seriously wants to try a hand at playing the character however, because right now for me he's just sort of a substitute for this particular RPG...

Piero

Male

Forum Posts : 2617

Fan of : Full Metal Panic, Macross Frontier, Mai-HiME

Original Characters : Diana and Piero

Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 27 Aug 2009 - 22:22

Piero, Dutch's all yours. My guess is the Black Lagoon arrives before the girls, so I'll have the NPCs in the hunter group introduce themselves when the ship arrives (which I'll assume to be now unless you have something to do in the ship).

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Fri 28 Aug 2009 - 0:07

Hey, we're talking 50 million Thai Baht, right? That would be $1.5 million USD each.

I mean $50 million USD just is insane - especially if it is for each member of the team.

If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring on Fri 28 Aug 2009 - 0:10

Eda would literally do a "50 million USD hazard pay? Go fuck yourself." Razz

Any job with THAT much bank roll is either a trap, fake, or taking over a small landlocked country. Laughing

But either way, I'm willing to roll with it, cause I'm having fun. Would just have to suspend belief a bit more. Razz

"Do you know what Jesus said in John chapter 5? Don't bring me any trouble, bitch." - Eda, Black Lagoon
"Anybody can be cool...but awesome takes practice." - Lorraine Peterson
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Forum Posts : 1380

Fan of : being awesome

Original Characters : L is for Laine

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 28 Aug 2009 - 3:54

Probably better left at the Thai local coin, seeing as in dollars it is a lot indeed. Went a bit over the top there sweat

Edit: Oh, and sorry about the slow pace, but I don't have access to an internet connection as often as I would like. By the way, if you want Benny to send you more information, you're going to have to tell him. Otherwise he'll just spend the day on the computer.

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring on Fri 28 Aug 2009 - 11:26

Nah, don't worry about the pacing. It's working well enough for me. Wink

"Do you know what Jesus said in John chapter 5? Don't bring me any trouble, bitch." - Eda, Black Lagoon
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring on Fri 28 Aug 2009 - 16:58

I just made a new topic for it, I think it'd be best to keep this post to whatever the current RPG's storyline.

rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 28 Aug 2009 - 22:29

Ah, for future references, the backpack Falco carries around is the very large type used for long distance walks in the wild and all that, with space for a sleeping bag and the such. Though there's no sleeping bag in his, that's for sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring on Sat 29 Aug 2009 - 15:50

Yep, it's filled with "traitorous bastard." Razz

rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 1 Sep 2009 - 3:53

Since Kiskaloo asked - The tunnel's straight, and rather short. In about 50m you'll leave it, and arrive at a dock in which the enemy's waiting in an ambush. You'll probably arrive in time to see the scientist, his bodyguard, and a latin man escaping in a motor boat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Tue 1 Sep 2009 - 10:55

Revy has used three of those "improvised grenades" (two against the cars and one given to Eda). Do we happen to have any left? There were "a bunch" in the bag.

I'm guessing since we're close to 50m back, it's still pitch black where we are though we can see the pinpoint of light at the end.

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 1 Sep 2009 - 21:43

One or two as much. He threw you the grenades, then pulled the bag back in the pack. I don't really think your guys would have been fighting with a supermarket bag full of explosives in their hand, would they?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Tue 1 Sep 2009 - 22:12

Uh, playing Revy here? Razz

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum