OC Dream Garage

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: OC Dream Garage

Post by Kiskaloo on Tue 14 Dec 2010 - 1:34

Professor Voodoo wrote:Kisk should be pleased...it has a roof.

Damn right I am. I can cheer for Audi again (have not been able to do so since the R8C of 1999 or the Bentleys of 2000-2003).

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Forum Posts : 10896

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: OC Dream Garage

Post by Kiskaloo on Sun 30 Jan 2011 - 19:15

Pagani Automobili have announced the replacement for the Zonda, called the Pagani Huayra.







Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Forum Posts : 10896

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: OC Dream Garage

Post by MP5 on Sun 30 Jan 2011 - 19:30

ooh me my, that looks tasty.

MP5

Forum Posts : 1767

Registration date : 2010-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: OC Dream Garage

Post by ChaosKin640 on Sun 30 Jan 2011 - 19:35

It does indeed. Personally I would prefer a darker leather to match the exterior, but I'm sure that's something that can be worked out with the dealership. Otherwise, I certainly wouldn't be ashamed to be seen in one.

ChaosKin640

Forum Posts : 417

Registration date : 2010-08-02

Back to top Go down

Re: OC Dream Garage

Post by Officer_Charon on Sun 30 Jan 2011 - 20:05

I didn't used to care about supercars (apart from every boy of my generation's lust for the Countach). Then I started hanging out here. And watching Top Gear.

Delicious Huayra...

Officer_Charon

Forum Posts : 1470

Registration date : 2010-09-16
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Re: OC Dream Garage

Post by Professor Voodoo on Sun 30 Jan 2011 - 23:13

Very striking...I've got to wonder what the crotch-knob does.

Professor Voodoo

Forum Posts : 3422

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: OC Dream Garage

Post by MP5 on Sun 30 Jan 2011 - 23:28

Professor Voodoo wrote:Very striking...I've got to wonder what the crotch-knob does.

I think that's either a speaker, cupholder, or lumbar adjustment of some sort... given that, the sexually-frustrated might get 'creative' with that...

MP5

Forum Posts : 1767

Registration date : 2010-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: OC Dream Garage

Post by Professor Voodoo on Sun 30 Jan 2011 - 23:51

MP5 wrote:
Professor Voodoo wrote:Very striking...I've got to wonder what the crotch-knob does.

I think that's either a speaker, cupholder, or lumbar adjustment of some sort... given that, the sexually-frustrated might get 'creative' with that...
Britney: Wait...you mean it doesn't vibrate?

Kara: Well, as much as the car does I suppose.

Britney: Good enough for me. Mr. Pagani; do you think I could have a ride? There's this really bumpy cobblestoned road I've been dying to go...um...sightseeing on.

Professor Voodoo

Forum Posts : 3422

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: OC Dream Garage

Post by MP5 on Mon 31 Jan 2011 - 0:00

Allison: Britney, If you really want 'bump', a Zonda's leather seat is child's play. try racing a go-kart through the streets of the Isle of Man:


MP5

Forum Posts : 1767

Registration date : 2010-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: OC Dream Garage

Post by Kiskaloo on Mon 31 Jan 2011 - 0:01

Professor Voodoo wrote:
MP5 wrote:
Professor Voodoo wrote:Very striking...I've got to wonder what the crotch-knob does.

I think that's either a speaker, cupholder, or lumbar adjustment of some sort... given that, the sexually-frustrated might get 'creative' with that...
Britney: Wait...you mean it doesn't vibrate?

Kara: Well, as much as the car does I suppose.

Britney: Good enough for me. Mr. Pagani; do you think I could have a ride? There's this really bumpy cobblestoned road I've been dying to go...um...sightseeing on.

Either that or she'll ask Michele to ride the hard shoulder all the way from Rome to Venice. Wink

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


What? I like donuts! - Betty Suarez
If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Scissors of victory! - Yui Hirasawa
avatar
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10896

Location : Seattle / Tokyo / Milan

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: OC Dream Garage

Post by boomer_gonz on Mon 31 Jan 2011 - 0:09

I love it, but as usual I's got gripes.

As many of you have noted, that interior has to go. Or at least get a new color scheme. It just clashes something awful.

Next, that driver's console looks all kinds of crowded. I demand a holographic HUD.

Other than that, suuu-poyb.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The Power of Claes Compels You!!!
avatar
boomer_gonz

Male

Forum Posts : 2561

Location : California Republic

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: OC Dream Garage

Post by Alfisti on Mon 31 Jan 2011 - 4:05

Personally, I don't mind the interior... I'm glad Zonda's become no less mad in designing the new model.

A holographic HUD's to efficient. That suits a Nissan or a Merc or a BMW. If I'm going to plump for a Zonda then I WANT to feel like I've just sat down in some insane futurist's steam-punk fantasy. Razz

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Your lack of planning does not constitute my emergency.
avatar
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5752

Location : A Town by the Sea, NSW Central Coast, Australia

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Re: OC Dream Garage

Post by MP5 on Mon 31 Jan 2011 - 9:11

Alfisti wrote:Personally, I don't mind the interior... I'm glad Zonda's become no less mad in designing the new model.

A holographic HUD's to efficient. That suits a Nissan or a Merc or a BMW. If I'm going to plump for a Zonda then I WANT to feel like I've just sat down in some insane futurist's steam-punk fantasy. Razz

Hm, didn't look at that gauge cluster... it's busier than a bishop's hat! I love it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I aim to misbehave.



avatar
MP5

Male

Forum Posts : 1767

Location : Phoenixville, PA

Fan of : Sandro/Petra Fratello *dodges bullets*; Michael and Jamie Christiansen

Original Characters : Allison-Brian McDonnell Fratello

Comments : You gotta ask the cutie before you touch dat booty.

Registration date : 2010-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: OC Dream Garage

Post by Alfisti on Thu 3 Feb 2011 - 5:17

If it didn't promise to be such a pain in the posterior to thread through small European villages, I'd have given Jethro one of these...



...seriously; I've just packed my entire life into the parents' one to move and there's STILL about a third of the space free in there (aided by me not taking any furniture but, you know).

J+M wouldn't even need to take the load-cover out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Your lack of planning does not constitute my emergency.
avatar
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5752

Location : A Town by the Sea, NSW Central Coast, Australia

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Re: OC Dream Garage

Post by Professor Voodoo on Thu 3 Feb 2011 - 14:33

Alfisti wrote:If it didn't promise to be such a pain in the posterior to thread through small European villages, I'd have given Jethro one of these...
It can be done...trucks have to make it into those same villages to deliver goods after all. That said, the Land Rover would be more of an exotic on the Continent, casting away a degree of inconspicuous stealth that J&M enjoy with the Audi.

Of course, if the fratello is interested in Land Rovers they could go in a completely different direction...

LINK for anyone crazy enough to want more.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I saw a werewolf drinking a Piņa Colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.
avatar
Professor Voodoo

Male

Forum Posts : 3422

Location : Hudson Valley, New York

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: OC Dream Garage

Post by ElfenMagix on Thu 3 Feb 2011 - 15:29

Professor Voodoo wrote:Of course, if the fratello is interested in Land Rovers they could go in a completely different direction...

LINK for anyone crazy enough to want more.
Luaro had a Landrover. Look where it got him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
avatar
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Location : NYC NY, USA

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Re: OC Dream Garage

Post by Professor Voodoo on Sun 6 Mar 2011 - 10:27

Sadly, it's only a concept...probably only drawn in CGI.

Gear Patrol.com wrote:Unlike the Prancing Horse, Lambo lacks any serious racing pedigree. The newly designed Lamborghini PML-F Formula 1 Concept, however, could change that. Part F1 racer, part Dark Knight transport, this demonic creation from Sabino Leerentveld is intended to be propelled by a 3.0L 1200 hp V12. If it ever gets built, pairing that engine with the proposed ultralight sub-one-ton frame would result in a horsepower-to-weight ratio capable of dealing speed-induced damage to your internal organs. Make that a table for two with its side-by-side seating setup.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I saw a werewolf drinking a Piņa Colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.
avatar
Professor Voodoo

Male

Forum Posts : 3422

Location : Hudson Valley, New York

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: OC Dream Garage

Post by MP5 on Sun 6 Mar 2011 - 10:34

Professor Voodoo wrote:Sadly, it's only a concept...probably only drawn in CGI.

Gear Patrol.com wrote:Unlike the Prancing Horse, Lambo lacks any serious racing pedigree. The newly designed Lamborghini PML-F Formula 1 Concept, however, could change that. Part F1 racer, part Dark Knight transport, this demonic creation from Sabino Leerentveld is intended to be propelled by a 3.0L 1200 hp V12. If it ever gets built, pairing that engine with the proposed ultralight sub-one-ton frame would result in a horsepower-to-weight ratio capable of dealing speed-induced damage to your internal organs. Make that a table for two with its side-by-side seating setup.

Oh my... another extremely sexy car. Also, this does look like something I would use for 'Speed Witches' in terms of vehicle design.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I aim to misbehave.



avatar
MP5

Male

Forum Posts : 1767

Location : Phoenixville, PA

Fan of : Sandro/Petra Fratello *dodges bullets*; Michael and Jamie Christiansen

Original Characters : Allison-Brian McDonnell Fratello

Comments : You gotta ask the cutie before you touch dat booty.

Registration date : 2010-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: OC Dream Garage

Post by Professor Voodoo on Sun 6 Mar 2011 - 10:41

MP5 wrote:
Professor Voodoo wrote:Sadly, it's only a concept...probably only drawn in CGI.
Oh my... another extremely sexy car. Also, this does look like something I would use for 'Speed Witches' in terms of vehicle design.
Allison: I...I...I need that car.

Elio: Lass, it doesn't exist. It's just a CGI drawing.

Allison: The Italians can build a dorm full of adolescent cybernetic assassins but they can't build just one of these! IT'S NOT FAIR!

Brian: Oh shit...get the tranquilizer darts, she's losing it!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I saw a werewolf drinking a Piņa Colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.
avatar
Professor Voodoo

Male

Forum Posts : 3422

Location : Hudson Valley, New York

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: OC Dream Garage

Post by Kiskaloo on Sun 6 Mar 2011 - 12:52


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


What? I like donuts! - Betty Suarez
If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Scissors of victory! - Yui Hirasawa
avatar
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10896

Location : Seattle / Tokyo / Milan

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: OC Dream Garage

Post by Alfisti on Mon 7 Mar 2011 - 3:56

Professor Voodoo wrote:
Alfisti wrote:If it didn't promise to be such a pain in the posterior to thread through small European villages, I'd have given Jethro one of these...
It can be done...trucks have to make it into those same villages to deliver goods after all. That said, the Land Rover would be more of an exotic on the Continent, casting away a degree of inconspicuous stealth that J&M enjoy with the Audi.
Can be done, yes. Plesant to do, probably not so much.

Honestly though, having spent a bit more time with it on the open highway, the Discovery would not be my choice for long-distance travel... centre of gravity's too high for really comfortable cruising. That and, no matter how comforable it was I just couldn't gell with the car. Don't ask me why but I never really keyed into it if that makes sense.

Professor Voodoo wrote:Of course, if the fratello is interested in Land Rovers they could go in a completely different direction...

LINK for anyone crazy enough to want more.
It seems I must apologise for my coutrymen...

Jethro:
Oh...

Monty:
...God...

Together: ...no.

They have afterall had a Land Rover before.


Last edited by Alfisti on Mon 7 Mar 2011 - 4:00; edited 1 time in total

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Your lack of planning does not constitute my emergency.
avatar
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5752

Location : A Town by the Sea, NSW Central Coast, Australia

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Re: OC Dream Garage

Post by Kiskaloo on Mon 7 Mar 2011 - 3:59

Allison: "Make it so!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


What? I like donuts! - Betty Suarez
If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Scissors of victory! - Yui Hirasawa
avatar
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10896

Location : Seattle / Tokyo / Milan

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: OC Dream Garage

Post by Awinnell on Sat 12 Mar 2011 - 18:52

i think the girls may like this



Each of the rear wheels is powered by its own electric motor and can be rotated 90 degrees to provide propulsion when on water

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


We are living in the smelly cloud of gods fart,one day the universe will end in a great cloud of airfreshener
avatar
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Forum Posts : 2131

Location : Hereford,England

Fan of : Triela,asuka

Original Characters : not yet

Comments : Loves to quote Wikipedia. Loves to use exclamation marks even more.

wish i knew who put that in there, it wasn't me !!!!!!!!!!!!


Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Re: OC Dream Garage

Post by boomer_gonz on Sun 13 Mar 2011 - 5:12

Upon seeing the vehicle perform in water; Marisa forms a bond with the vehicle.

"MINEMINEMINE!!! It's all mine and you can't touch it."

When others attempt to get close to Marisa's trophy they see her in "berserker" mode.



Last edited by boomer_gonz on Sun 13 Mar 2011 - 13:45; edited 1 time in total

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The Power of Claes Compels You!!!
avatar
boomer_gonz

Male

Forum Posts : 2561

Location : California Republic

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: OC Dream Garage

Post by Professor Voodoo on Sun 13 Mar 2011 - 7:24

boomer_gonz wrote:When others attempt to get close to Marisa's trophy they see her in "berserker" mode.
Claes: If that freckled twerp is driving anything I want a 2 meter reinforced concrete wall around my garden!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I saw a werewolf drinking a Piņa Colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.
avatar
Professor Voodoo

Male

Forum Posts : 3422

Location : Hudson Valley, New York

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: OC Dream Garage

Post by Alfisti on Sun 3 Apr 2011 - 4:19

Just in case Elio needs a little more load lugging capacity...



Hats off to BMW for actually building their April fools joke and then putting it on Nurburgring.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Your lack of planning does not constitute my emergency.
avatar
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5752

Location : A Town by the Sea, NSW Central Coast, Australia

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Re: OC Dream Garage

Post by Awinnell on Sun 3 Apr 2011 - 6:18

Alfisti wrote:Just in case Elio needs a little more load lugging capacity...



Hats off to BMW for actually building their April fools joke and then putting it on Nurburgring.

are you sure thats not BMW's attempt on the Aussie ute market ?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


We are living in the smelly cloud of gods fart,one day the universe will end in a great cloud of airfreshener
avatar
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Forum Posts : 2131

Location : Hereford,England

Fan of : Triela,asuka

Original Characters : not yet

Comments : Loves to quote Wikipedia. Loves to use exclamation marks even more.

wish i knew who put that in there, it wasn't me !!!!!!!!!!!!


Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Re: OC Dream Garage

Post by Kiskaloo on Wed 20 Apr 2011 - 15:16

Some nice cars at the 2011 Gooding Auction in Phoenix:

Have to say this 1956 Austin-Healey 100/4 BN2 Le Mans is one sharp-looking roadster:




And I could see Ferro behind the wheel of a 1953 Ghia-Fiat 8V Supersonic:






Though she'd need to be married to Michele for the one at Gooding, which went across the hammer at USD 1.55 million (it was chassis #1 [of 14] in original condition with one owner so it's value was significantly higher).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


What? I like donuts! - Betty Suarez
If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Scissors of victory! - Yui Hirasawa
avatar
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10896

Location : Seattle / Tokyo / Milan

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: OC Dream Garage

Post by Alfisti on Thu 21 Apr 2011 - 4:05

Kiskaloo wrote:And I could see Ferro behind the wheel of a 1953 Ghia-Fiat 8V Supersonic:




Though she'd need to be married to Michele for the one at Gooding, which went across the hammer at USD 1.55 million (it was chassis #1 [of 14] in original condition with one owner so it's value was significantly higher).
Of course, if she wants something a little cheaper, but with about the same general look...



Question is: could any cyborg really call her a "Saint".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Your lack of planning does not constitute my emergency.
avatar
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5752

Location : A Town by the Sea, NSW Central Coast, Australia

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Re: OC Dream Garage

Post by ChaosKin640 on Thu 21 Apr 2011 - 4:43

Question is: could any cyborg really call her a "Saint".
I think putting up with Jean on a daily basis qualifies her for at least 1 miracle.
avatar
ChaosKin640

Male

Forum Posts : 417

Location : East Coast, Canada

Fan of : Triela, Hillshire & Alessandro

Original Characters : Jacob, Sophia, Melanie, Costante, Nina, Enzo and Lucretia

Registration date : 2010-08-02

Back to top Go down

Re: OC Dream Garage

Post by Kiskaloo on Tue 26 Apr 2011 - 22:35

Saw my first Cadillac CTS-V Coupe today - appropriately in black.

Thought an F-117 Nighthawk had landed on the freeway.

The car is pure evil, but god is is also pure heaven. On Cloud 9

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


What? I like donuts! - Betty Suarez
If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Scissors of victory! - Yui Hirasawa
avatar
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10896

Location : Seattle / Tokyo / Milan

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: OC Dream Garage

Post by Professor Voodoo on Tue 26 Apr 2011 - 23:39

Kiskaloo wrote:Saw my first Cadillac CTS-V Coupe today - appropriately in black.

Thought an F-117 Nighthawk had landed on the freeway.

The car is pure evil, but god is is also pure heaven.
When I gave a rental CTS-V to your fratello in my episode 15 I was picturing a dark silver 4-door.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I saw a werewolf drinking a Piņa Colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.
avatar
Professor Voodoo

Male

Forum Posts : 3422

Location : Hudson Valley, New York

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: OC Dream Garage

Post by Kiskaloo on Sat 7 May 2011 - 0:18

Professor Voodoo wrote:
Kiskaloo wrote:Saw my first Cadillac CTS-V Coupe today - appropriately in black.

Thought an F-117 Nighthawk had landed on the freeway.

The car is pure evil, but god is is also pure heaven.
When I gave a rental CTS-V to your fratello in my episode 15 I was picturing a dark silver 4-door.

Kara: "And that is why you're one of my favorite authors!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


What? I like donuts! - Betty Suarez
If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Scissors of victory! - Yui Hirasawa
avatar
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10896

Location : Seattle / Tokyo / Milan

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: OC Dream Garage

Post by Professor Voodoo on Sat 7 May 2011 - 0:25

Kiskaloo wrote:
Professor Voodoo wrote:
Kiskaloo wrote:Saw my first Cadillac CTS-V Coupe today - appropriately in black.

Thought an F-117 Nighthawk had landed on the freeway.
The car is pure evil, but god is is also pure heaven.
When I gave a rental CTS-V to your fratello in my episode 15 I was picturing a dark silver 4-door.

Kara: "And that is why you're one of my favorite authors!"
The demands of story required something with a back seat and a trunk big enough to carry a few cases of avocados.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I saw a werewolf drinking a Piņa Colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.
avatar
Professor Voodoo

Male

Forum Posts : 3422

Location : Hudson Valley, New York

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: OC Dream Garage

Post by Awinnell on Sat 7 May 2011 - 5:35

the Jaguar CX75 concept car will go into limited production,the car powered by 4 electric motors supplied with power by either batteries or a small high out put generator powered by a formula 1 engine will top 200 mph with 0-60 under 3 seconds,the original car used 2 small gas turbines to power the generator but this has been dropped in favor of the williams designed unit





-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


We are living in the smelly cloud of gods fart,one day the universe will end in a great cloud of airfreshener
avatar
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Forum Posts : 2131

Location : Hereford,England

Fan of : Triela,asuka

Original Characters : not yet

Comments : Loves to quote Wikipedia. Loves to use exclamation marks even more.

wish i knew who put that in there, it wasn't me !!!!!!!!!!!!


Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Re: OC Dream Garage

Post by Professor Voodoo on Fri 27 May 2011 - 21:37

It's not a car (at least not a complete car) but I dare say this would fit well in any dream garage.



Bonus points for clever use of con-rods & pistons, I dare say it's marginally cooler than the table in the Top Gear studio.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I saw a werewolf drinking a Piņa Colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.
avatar
Professor Voodoo

Male

Forum Posts : 3422

Location : Hudson Valley, New York

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: OC Dream Garage

Post by Alfisti on Sun 12 Jun 2011 - 8:18

Just... because...



Sorry, it's just so cool I had to put it somewhere.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Your lack of planning does not constitute my emergency.
avatar
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5752

Location : A Town by the Sea, NSW Central Coast, Australia

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Re: OC Dream Garage

Post by Kiskaloo on Wed 15 Jun 2011 - 14:22

Just saw this on "What's My Car Worth?" ($140,000, if you're curious):

The 1961 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Sprint Speciale







On Cloud 9

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


What? I like donuts! - Betty Suarez
If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Scissors of victory! - Yui Hirasawa
avatar
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10896

Location : Seattle / Tokyo / Milan

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: OC Dream Garage

Post by Alfisti on Thu 16 Jun 2011 - 3:24

Kiskaloo wrote:The 1961 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Sprint Speciale
Alfisti seal of approval.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Your lack of planning does not constitute my emergency.
avatar
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5752

Location : A Town by the Sea, NSW Central Coast, Australia

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Re: OC Dream Garage

Post by Kiskaloo on Mon 27 Jun 2011 - 19:57

So Fifth Gear drove the McLaren MP4-12C against the Ferrari 458 Italia and their opinion was...

...the Ferrari was the better car, all around.

Kara: "Well duh."

Allison will never get behind the wheel of one, as you can't drift it. Try, and the computers fight you tooth and nail and you'll end up in a ditch.

Fortunately, the test was at the Top Gear test track so they had plenty of grass to rumble off onto.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


What? I like donuts! - Betty Suarez
If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Scissors of victory! - Yui Hirasawa
avatar
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10896

Location : Seattle / Tokyo / Milan

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: OC Dream Garage

Post by MP5 on Mon 27 Jun 2011 - 21:27

Kiskaloo wrote:So Fifth Gear drove the McLaren MP4-12C against the Ferrari 458 Italia and their opinion was...

...the Ferrari was the better car, all around.

Kara: "Well duh."

Allison will never get behind the wheel of one, as you can't drift it. Try, and the computers fight you tooth and nail and you'll end up in a ditch.

Fortunately, the test was at the Top Gear test track so they had plenty of grass to rumble off onto.

Allison: McLaren, McLaren, McLaren... Why must you continue to disappoint me so? NO Hissy fit

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I aim to misbehave.



avatar
MP5

Male

Forum Posts : 1767

Location : Phoenixville, PA

Fan of : Sandro/Petra Fratello *dodges bullets*; Michael and Jamie Christiansen

Original Characters : Allison-Brian McDonnell Fratello

Comments : You gotta ask the cutie before you touch dat booty.

Registration date : 2010-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: OC Dream Garage

Post by Professor Voodoo on Mon 27 Jun 2011 - 21:39

MP5 wrote:
Kiskaloo wrote:So Fifth Gear drove the McLaren MP4-12C against the Ferrari 458 Italia and their opinion was...

...the Ferrari was the better car,

Allison: McLaren, McLaren, McLaren... Why must you continue to disappoint me so?
If McLaren wants to impress they need to hold the next comparison test high in the Alps where its turbocharged powerplant will have an advantage over the Ferrari's naturally aspirated mill. Nothing like bringing your own air pressure along when the game is being held at high altitude.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I saw a werewolf drinking a Piņa Colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.
avatar
Professor Voodoo

Male

Forum Posts : 3422

Location : Hudson Valley, New York

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: OC Dream Garage

Post by Kiskaloo on Mon 27 Jun 2011 - 21:54

Professor Voodoo wrote:If McLaren wants to impress they need to hold the next comparison test high in the Alps where its turbocharged powerplant will have an advantage over the Ferrari's naturally aspirated mill. Nothing like bringing your own air pressure along when the game is being held at high altitude.

Kara: Ferrari performs pretty well in snow based on the FF and the 612... Hmm...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


What? I like donuts! - Betty Suarez
If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Scissors of victory! - Yui Hirasawa
avatar
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10896

Location : Seattle / Tokyo / Milan

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: OC Dream Garage

Post by Awinnell on Sun 3 Jul 2011 - 16:27

so do you think any of the characters would like one of these as tested by Top Gear






apparently its great about town and parking isn't a problem



it may not however be entirely lion proof !

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


We are living in the smelly cloud of gods fart,one day the universe will end in a great cloud of airfreshener
avatar
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Forum Posts : 2131

Location : Hereford,England

Fan of : Triela,asuka

Original Characters : not yet

Comments : Loves to quote Wikipedia. Loves to use exclamation marks even more.

wish i knew who put that in there, it wasn't me !!!!!!!!!!!!


Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Re: OC Dream Garage

Post by Officer_Charon on Sun 3 Jul 2011 - 16:54

Oh, my goodness me, I do believe I got a little excited by that...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Si vis pacem, para bellum

"The two loudest sounds you will ever hear from your weapon are the *bang* when it's supposed to go *click* and the *click* when it's supposed to go *bang*." -Unknown

"220 horses, I got a gun, a siren, a tank full of city gas. Don't you love it?!" - Ofc. Maurice "Bosco" Boscarelli, Third Watch
avatar
Officer_Charon

Male

Forum Posts : 1470

Location : Savannah, GA

Fan of : Triela, Claes

Original Characters : John Darme.

Registration date : 2010-09-16
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Re: OC Dream Garage

Post by Awinnell on Sun 3 Jul 2011 - 18:02

Officer_Charon wrote:Oh, my goodness me, I do believe I got a little excited by that...

thats the civilian version, lol, you can get it after some background checks, and sufficient cash, and its yours !

apparently the builders are all Duke nukem fans as shown by the spare wheel



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


We are living in the smelly cloud of gods fart,one day the universe will end in a great cloud of airfreshener
avatar
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Forum Posts : 2131

Location : Hereford,England

Fan of : Triela,asuka

Original Characters : not yet

Comments : Loves to quote Wikipedia. Loves to use exclamation marks even more.

wish i knew who put that in there, it wasn't me !!!!!!!!!!!!


Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Re: OC Dream Garage

Post by Officer_Charon on Sun 3 Jul 2011 - 18:10

I just didn't know that there was a civilian version of the MRAP, and I suddenly went to a happy place. *grins*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Si vis pacem, para bellum

"The two loudest sounds you will ever hear from your weapon are the *bang* when it's supposed to go *click* and the *click* when it's supposed to go *bang*." -Unknown

"220 horses, I got a gun, a siren, a tank full of city gas. Don't you love it?!" - Ofc. Maurice "Bosco" Boscarelli, Third Watch
avatar
Officer_Charon

Male

Forum Posts : 1470

Location : Savannah, GA

Fan of : Triela, Claes

Original Characters : John Darme.

Registration date : 2010-09-16
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Re: OC Dream Garage

Post by Professor Voodoo on Sun 3 Jul 2011 - 18:57

Avise & John both live on compound, right?
Neither owns a car, instead signing vehicles out of the motor pool as needed, right?

I predict late night shenanigans...

Claes: (taking off her glasses) I am gonna wring your scawny Series Two neck!

Marisa: I swear, I wasn't involved this time! I have no idea who ran over your garden!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I saw a werewolf drinking a Piņa Colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.
avatar
Professor Voodoo

Male

Forum Posts : 3422

Location : Hudson Valley, New York

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: OC Dream Garage

Post by Kiskaloo on Sun 3 Jul 2011 - 19:59

Professor Voodoo wrote:Avise & John both live on compound, right?
Neither owns a car, instead signing vehicles out of the motor pool as needed, right?

I predict late night shenanigans...

Claes: (taking off her glasses) I am gonna wring your scawny Series Two neck!

Marisa: I swear, I wasn't involved this time! I have no idea who ran over your garden!

Meanwhile, two floors up.

Michele: "Kara Michele!"

Kara: "It wasn't me! The only cars you own with AWD are in Milan and besides, they could never get their front bumper over the wall of your garden!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


What? I like donuts! - Betty Suarez
If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Scissors of victory! - Yui Hirasawa
avatar
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10896

Location : Seattle / Tokyo / Milan

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: OC Dream Garage

Post by MP5 on Mon 4 Jul 2011 - 0:46

Kiskaloo wrote:
Professor Voodoo wrote:Avise & John both live on compound, right?
Neither owns a car, instead signing vehicles out of the motor pool as needed, right?

I predict late night shenanigans...

Claes: (taking off her glasses) I am gonna wring your scawny Series Two neck!

Marisa: I swear, I wasn't involved this time! I have no idea who ran over your garden!

Meanwhile, two floors up.

Michele: "Kara Michele!"

Kara: "It wasn't me! The only cars you own with AWD are in Milan and besides, they could never get their front bumper over the wall of your garden!"

Obligatory response form the McDonnells:

Brian: Allison!

Allison: Tread doesn't match; you know that's not my doing!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I aim to misbehave.



avatar
MP5

Male

Forum Posts : 1767

Location : Phoenixville, PA

Fan of : Sandro/Petra Fratello *dodges bullets*; Michael and Jamie Christiansen

Original Characters : Allison-Brian McDonnell Fratello

Comments : You gotta ask the cutie before you touch dat booty.

Registration date : 2010-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: OC Dream Garage

Post by ACH on Mon 4 Jul 2011 - 6:30

MP5 wrote:
Kiskaloo wrote:
Professor Voodoo wrote:Avise & John both live on compound, right?
Neither owns a car, instead signing vehicles out of the motor pool as needed, right?

I predict late night shenanigans...

Claes: (taking off her glasses) I am gonna wring your scawny Series Two neck!

Marisa: I swear, I wasn't involved this time! I have no idea who ran over your garden!

Meanwhile, two floors up.

Michele: "Kara Michele!"

Kara: "It wasn't me! The only cars you own with AWD are in Milan and besides, they could never get their front bumper over the wall of your garden!"

Obligatory response form the McDonnells:

Brian: Allison!

Allison: Tread doesn't match; you know that's not my doing!

*Everybody looks at the odd Redhead*

.........

Eliza: What? I was busy blowing stuff up..... I got seismic records to prove it....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


avatar
ACH

Male

Forum Posts : 389

Location : Even I don't know~

Fan of : Physics~

Original Characters : Lots~

Comments : None~~~

Registration date : 2010-08-16

Back to top Go down

Re: OC Dream Garage

Post by Alfisti on Mon 4 Jul 2011 - 7:05

Jethro and Monty take one look at the large red object currently parked in the SWA, dump their reports in the after-hours box, immediately turn around and leave.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Your lack of planning does not constitute my emergency.
avatar
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5752

Location : A Town by the Sea, NSW Central Coast, Australia

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Re: OC Dream Garage

Post by Officer_Charon on Mon 4 Jul 2011 - 12:28

John: "Avise, mi amico, I think next time it might benefit us to 'RTFM' before we start 'er up."

Avise: "RTFM?"

John: "An expression in English... look it up."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Si vis pacem, para bellum

"The two loudest sounds you will ever hear from your weapon are the *bang* when it's supposed to go *click* and the *click* when it's supposed to go *bang*." -Unknown

"220 horses, I got a gun, a siren, a tank full of city gas. Don't you love it?!" - Ofc. Maurice "Bosco" Boscarelli, Third Watch
avatar
Officer_Charon

Male

Forum Posts : 1470

Location : Savannah, GA

Fan of : Triela, Claes

Original Characters : John Darme.

Registration date : 2010-09-16
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Re: OC Dream Garage

Post by Officer_Charon on Fri 29 Jul 2011 - 17:12

After purchasing a game I've been trying to rent for some time...







John: I'm in love, man...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Si vis pacem, para bellum

"The two loudest sounds you will ever hear from your weapon are the *bang* when it's supposed to go *click* and the *click* when it's supposed to go *bang*." -Unknown

"220 horses, I got a gun, a siren, a tank full of city gas. Don't you love it?!" - Ofc. Maurice "Bosco" Boscarelli, Third Watch
avatar
Officer_Charon

Male

Forum Posts : 1470

Location : Savannah, GA

Fan of : Triela, Claes

Original Characters : John Darme.

Registration date : 2010-09-16
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Re: OC Dream Garage

Post by Awinnell on Wed 10 Aug 2011 - 18:31

found the perfect Bus for the SWA


























-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


We are living in the smelly cloud of gods fart,one day the universe will end in a great cloud of airfreshener
avatar
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Forum Posts : 2131

Location : Hereford,England

Fan of : Triela,asuka

Original Characters : not yet

Comments : Loves to quote Wikipedia. Loves to use exclamation marks even more.

wish i knew who put that in there, it wasn't me !!!!!!!!!!!!


Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Re: OC Dream Garage

Post by Kiskaloo on Wed 10 Aug 2011 - 19:36

That is awesome.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


What? I like donuts! - Betty Suarez
If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Scissors of victory! - Yui Hirasawa
avatar
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10896

Location : Seattle / Tokyo / Milan

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: OC Dream Garage

Post by Professor Voodoo on Wed 10 Aug 2011 - 21:41

Awinnell wrote:found the perfect Bus for the SWA
Priscilla: Wow, is it really so fast that the passengers need 4-point seatbelts?

Elio: (facepalm) Actually those are for restraining the cyborgs after they're all sugared up from a visit to the gelato shop.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I saw a werewolf drinking a Piņa Colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.
avatar
Professor Voodoo

Male

Forum Posts : 3422

Location : Hudson Valley, New York

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: OC Dream Garage

Post by Kiskaloo on Wed 10 Aug 2011 - 23:45

Professor Voodoo wrote:
Priscilla: Wow, is it really so fast that the passengers need 4-point seatbelts?

Elio: (facepalm) Actually those are for restraining the cyborgs after they're all sugared up from a visit to the gelato shop.

Kara and Henrietta: sugar-high dancin\\'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


What? I like donuts! - Betty Suarez
If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Scissors of victory! - Yui Hirasawa
avatar
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10896

Location : Seattle / Tokyo / Milan

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: OC Dream Garage

Post by Alfisti on Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 4:23

Awinnell wrote:found the perfect Bus for the SWA









I hereby dub thee the Bat Bus.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Your lack of planning does not constitute my emergency.
avatar
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5752

Location : A Town by the Sea, NSW Central Coast, Australia

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Re: OC Dream Garage

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum