Marisa & Elio Concept Art

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Marisa & Elio Concept Art

Post by Schaschanist on Mon 31 Oct 2011 - 20:15

@ChaosKin640 wrote:
Emilie? Hmmm...good question...
I totally vote for Wednesday Adams. She probably won't even need to make a costume; just go looking through her wardrobe. Razz

Not a big challenge in whatever point, looking through the wardrobe or changing style.

Schaschanist

Forum Posts : 786

Registration date : 2010-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Tue 1 Nov 2011 - 4:01

Too cool Professor, plus I like the OCs in costume idea.
Would that have included handlers?

Elio: Glad you liked the party, but I just got word we have to go on a surveillance mission now, gotta change.
Marisa: Ah, quel dommage! (what a pity)
Smile

tremec6speed

Forum Posts : 1966

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist on Tue 1 Nov 2011 - 12:39

@tremec6speed wrote:Too cool Professor, plus I like the OCs in costume idea.

Elio: Glad you liked the party, but I just got word we have to go on a surveillance mission now, gotta change.
Marisa: Ah, quel dommage! (what a pity)
Smile
If you want to know my Opinion: Start a Halloween/Costume topic! I really would love to do it, either drawing Emi in costumes or writing, and if it's just for a little RPG (role playing game)...

To be honest, i think Claes would also be an excellent candidate for "Wednesday Addams", she doesn't need to change her behavior, just using Emi's wardrobe for the look. cheers

Schaschanist

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Wed 2 Nov 2011 - 4:04

@Kiskaloo wrote:And Halloween is evidently big in Italy.
Monty: Hallow-what?

Jethro: Trust me, you probably don't want to know...

@Kiskaloo wrote:I'd have had to sub-contract out to Alfisti or rusty-spring.
Well... I guess I'm already a grubby-subbie in real life so... Razz

Alfisti

Forum Posts : 5730

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Wed 2 Nov 2011 - 12:03

@tremec6speed wrote: I like the OCs in costume idea.
@schaschanist wrote:If you want to know my Opinion: Start a Halloween/Costume topic!
Not a bad idea if other people are interested in contributing. With your permission, tremec, I already have an idea brewing involving Ayden (I'll PM you). As for the handlers...
@Alfisti wrote:Monty: Hallow-what?

Jethro: Trust me, you probably don't want to know...
I think some (Jean, Elio, Jacob) would give an emphatic hell no to dressing up themselves while others (Michele, Alessandro, Etienne) would happily join their cyborgs in costume.

The only fratello to have a costumed handler and a cyborg who refuses to associate with him until he "takes that ridiculous thing off"...Jethro & Monty (any chance to wear his new fez).

As for support staff; Officer Charon's John Darme would ostensibly be standing with the other adults in taking a hard line against late-night pranks...while secretly instructing the girls on proper deployment of toilet paper rolls.

John: The secret is to put some spin on it.

Professor Voodoo

Forum Posts : 3422

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Wed 2 Nov 2011 - 17:35

Rachel: Monty Does Not Know About Halloween?!! EWWW!!!

Fernando: Something about a cyborg not knowing what Halloween is. Is like an American kid who dont like baseball... Its Just Ewww....

ElfenMagix

Forum Posts : 5667

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosKin640 on Wed 2 Nov 2011 - 20:54

I think some (Jean, Elio, Jacob) would give an emphatic hell no to dressing up themselves while others (Michele, Alessandro, Etienne) would happily join their cyborgs in costume.
Enzo: The chance to dress up in cool costumes and get free candy? Count me in on this Halloween thing!
Lucy: Screw the costumes; get me a few industrial-strength fog machines and some holographic projectors and I bet I could turn the hospital into the sickest haunted house on the planet! Who's with me here?

ChaosKin640

Forum Posts : 417

Registration date : 2010-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Frazer on Wed 2 Nov 2011 - 21:29

Ferro: ....Mancini, the principle of Hallowe'en costumes is fancy dress. Something exotic and unusual. Smearing yourself with cam-cream and strapping half a bush to your helmet is pretty much casual mufti for you so no, it doesn't count. Turn around, head back to your room, and try again. And try not to stamp leaves into the carpet.

Avise: Ah, no, y'see, Milani, the thing is, I'm not in costume--

Ramsey: WHO'S BEEN RIPPING UP MY HEDGES?

Avise: D'y'think I'd fit behind Marco's afro?

Robert Frazer

Forum Posts : 1156

Registration date : 2009-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Thu 3 Nov 2011 - 6:38

@ElfenMagix wrote:Fernando: Something about a cyborg not knowing what Halloween is. Is like an American kid who dont like baseball... Its Just Ewww....
Ironically, I never had much interest in the game...which I'm sure was a disappointment to Totoum when we had dinner together last December in Paris. He's a big baseball fan and was probably looking forward to discussing it with an American...unfortunately he got me.
@ChaosKin640 wrote:Lucy: get me a few industrial-strength fog machines and some holographic projectors and I bet I could turn the hospital into the sickest haunted house on the planet!
Marisa: Be careful. Last Halloween I put dry ice and green LED lights in the commodes and told Henrietta the bathroom was haunted. She totally freaked out and ran to report "toilet ghosts" to the duty officer. I ended up getting yelled at for like, a whole hour.
@Robert Frazer wrote:Ramsey: WHO'S BEEN RIPPING UP MY HEDGES?
Avise: Must have been those blasted cyborgs again, Ramsey old man. I'll be sure to give them a stern talking to!

Professor Voodoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell on Thu 3 Nov 2011 - 19:18

some cyborgs just don't get trick or treat

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are living in the smelly cloud of gods fart,one day the universe will end in a great cloud of airfreshener
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Forum Posts : 2131

Fan of : Triela,asuka

Original Characters : not yet

Comments : Loves to quote Wikipedia. Loves to use exclamation marks even more.

wish i knew who put that in there, it wasn't me !!!!!!!!!!!!

Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Fri 4 Nov 2011 - 2:01

one of the girls if they don't get candy i take it or a really dumb padania agent.

look how cute a tricker treater

um no--
crazyidiot78

Male

Forum Posts : 1534

Fan of : Claes

Original Characters : none at this time

Comments : Me- So I used Naruto as a way to explain how viruses destroy cells in class ...... ok that as odd...... but it actually worked.

Me- I feel like a secret agent man, as my wallet now has six different currencies in it

Me- It has come to my attention that it is impossible to buy liver in Mongolia because it is bad, but it is perfectly ok to buy salt sheep heads

Registration date : 2010-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Sat 5 Nov 2011 - 3:52

Sure thing Professor, costumes and Ayden? I'll be happy to read all about it! Smile
Ayden: Hi Marisa, what's everyone talking about all this Halloweeny stuff?
Marisa: Ok, Ayden lemme explain what Halloween is about....
There was this custom that originated many years ago where people believed that on a certain night the spirits of the dead walked the earth and people would placate them with food, you see. In modern times however, this ancient belief is commemorated with children dressing up as ghosts or other costumes, visit peoples homes, yelling 'Trick or Treat' and then they receive tasty treats!
Ayden: ....food.......tasty treats......... :3
Marisa: Ayden? Hello, knock knock, are you there?
Rachel: Forget it Marisa she can't hear you, she zoned out to her happy place far, far away. You might as well have just talked about Big Foot dancing on the moon, all she heard was what she could eat, then her brain crashed again.
Marisa: Yikes!
Rachel: Watch this,
*whips out a Mr Choco bar and dangles it over the child's head making her instinctively jump for it, breaking the spell*
works every time!
Marisa: NO

Last edited by tremec6speed on Sat 31 Dec 2011 - 11:32; edited 1 time in total
tremec6speed

Male

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist on Thu 17 Nov 2011 - 16:32

First of all, this is an official art drawn by Yu Aida himself:

Um, is it just me or does the girl looks like a possible "older Marisa"?

I don't know where it had come from but somehow I developed a pretty dark personality, sarcasm and irony are my friends, torturing and fooling everybody is my hobby and I wear almost only black....am I strange? -Schaschanist-

Je suis juste un petit fille de goth. -Emilie Valerie De Laroque-
Schaschanist

Male

Fan of : Henrietta,Triela and Claes; Hydrangea

Original Characters : Etienne & Emilie or "Eti & Emi"

Comments : Emilie Valerie De Laroque, a 13 years old dark and gloomy part-french girl from Belgium, with excellent manners and a slight french accent...

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Thu 17 Nov 2011 - 20:14

That's Suzuha Amane and Rintarō Okabe from the Visual Novel and anime Steins;Gate.

And while watching the new Macross Frontier movie, I think Jeffrey Wilder ( Captain of SMS Macross Quarter ) kind of looks like Elio...

What? I like donuts! - Betty Suarez
If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Scissors of victory! - Yui Hirasawa
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10887

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Thu 17 Nov 2011 - 23:05

Marisa- wow who knew Elio knew how to surf so well

Elio- why did I agree to this
crazyidiot78

Male

Forum Posts : 1534

Original Characters : none at this time

Comments : Me- So I used Naruto as a way to explain how viruses destroy cells in class ...... ok that as odd...... but it actually worked.

Me- I feel like a secret agent man, as my wallet now has six different currencies in it

Me- It has come to my attention that it is impossible to buy liver in Mongolia because it is bad, but it is perfectly ok to buy salt sheep heads

Registration date : 2010-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Fri 18 Nov 2011 - 0:41

@schaschanist wrote:Um, is it just me or does the girl looks like a possible "older Marisa"?
I considered that too when I saw that on Yu's Twitter page. I see he's using the goofy "Triela smile" from Chapter 3.

I guess her older sister is rubbing off on Marisa. Also...that is one seriously tolerant staff member.
@Kiskaloo wrote:I think Jeffrey Wilder ( Captain of SMS Macross Quarter ) kind of looks like Elio...
@crazyidiot78 wrote:Marisa- wow who knew Elio knew how to surf so well
Britney: Go, man, go!

Kara: That's one groovy old dude.

Triela: Will you look at that?! Marisa's handler is almost two decades older than you and he's willing to try it!

Hillshire: (facepalm) No way, no how.

I saw a werewolf drinking a Piņa Colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.
Professor Voodoo

Male

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Wed 28 Dec 2011 - 5:40

I was driving back to Gladstone and this came up on my playlist. Couldn't help but think of Marisa and... well I'm imagining Henrietta, but pick your quiet cyborg of choice.

Ignore, the video, that's just freaky:

Your lack of planning does not constitute my emergency.
Alfisti

Male

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Wed 28 Dec 2011 - 8:28

That song probably runs as a loop in Beatrice's head. Razz

If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Wed 28 Dec 2011 - 14:59

@Alfisti wrote:I was driving back to Gladstone and this came up on my playlist. Couldn't help but think of Marisa and... well I'm imagining Henrietta, but pick your quiet cyborg of choice.

1. DJ's are very strange people.

2. Since my knowledge of the pony genre is limited to Rule 34 I can only imagine what's going on in the sample clip.

3. That voice is actually a pretty good fit for Marisa (the "louder" one).

4. Did I mention that DJ's are very strange people?

Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Wed 28 Dec 2011 - 21:14

@Professor Voodoo wrote:1. DJ's are very strange people.
Fernando: I was a DJ during high school and college. Only way to make $2000 a night without needing to sell my ass on the streets!!!

@Professor Voodoo wrote:2. Since my knowledge of the pony genre is limited to Rule 34 I can only imagine what's going on in the sample clip.
ROTFL You're lucky.

@Professor Voodoo wrote:3. That voice is actually a pretty good fit for Marisa (the "louder" one).
yay.

@Professor Voodoo wrote:4. Did I mention that DJ's are very strange people?
Fernando: Yes you did!

If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
ElfenMagix

Male

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Fri 30 Dec 2011 - 13:19

@ElfenMagix wrote:
@Professor Voodoo wrote:1. DJ's are very strange people.
Fernando: I was a DJ during high school and college. Only way to make $2000 a night without needing to sell my ass on the streets!!!
Honestly that does nothing to change my opinion on DJ's. Razz

I actually gave it a whirl in the military. Whilst deployed to Incirlik Turkey we built hooch bars in our tent city and volunteered to bartend for tips (profits went to the squadron party fund). The bar-keep was also responsible for the music but I have to admit I hated DJing.

Luckily, I figured out a trick; get a good looking girl to "help" behind the bar. I handled all the drinks and customers while she spun the tunes...we both managed to make more in tips that way.

Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Sat 31 Dec 2011 - 4:56

What scares me is that I actually can imagine poor Marisa trying over and over to get Henrietta or Beatrice to yell and only getting an infuriating soft spoken "yay".
You know, after a while I can't help but think that either of those two is being a royal pain in Marisa's neck just for laughs by driving her insane! (it had that effect on me, aghhhh!) bang head dancin\\' Gotta show this video to me wifey, to see if she goes nutz too.
Marisa: 'LOUDERRRR!!'
Henrietta: 'yay'.
Henrietta winks at Triela while Marisa turns away, shaking her head and rolling her eyes
(not like that stoned pony),
but like you know, really rolling her eyes and then when Marisa turns back to her faintly voiced friend, Henrietta quickly resumes her innocent look acting as if this time she's really going to yell, but in fact once more repeating in an steadily irritating gentle voice.......'yay'.
:3
Marisa: 'Oooookay' Grabs her weapon, quietly loading it while Henrietta's smile melts away faster than ice cream in a micro wave oven!
Henrietta: 'Um, Marisa? Stop, put down the gun, ok? Look, listen: 'YAYYYY! See?'
Marisa: 'I'm sorry, did you say something? I can't hear you.....' (insert evil laughter) Muh-m-muhahahaha!
Henrietta hides behind Triela who is cracking up at this point with her trade mark silly grin.
Henrietta: (at the point of tears) 'Uh, uh, I said: 'YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!' I'm sorry ok? Did you hear that Marisa? 'YAAAAYY!
Wahhhh! HELLLLLLLLLP JOSEEEEE!!
Runs out the hallway and bumps into Elio blurting out everything in one breath: 'MisterAlboretoMarisawantstokillmebecauseIsaidyaysoftlyoverandoveragainandI'mreallysorry.'
Elio acts as if he understood and pats her on the head. 'Tell Marisa I said stop, ok?'
Henrietta (with a much relieved expression) *whew* 'Thank you sir!'
(walks in triumphantly) 'Marisa, you have to stop because I talked to Mister Alboreto and he said you have to um, stop ok? '
At this point Marisa and Triela are on the floor in tears, so upon realizing she's been had Henrietta mutters: 'I wasn't really scared you know....' Holier-than-thou
Later, the girls are in Triela/Claes's room enjoying some tea quietly when Ayden walks in the room and yells: 'LOUDERRRR!!'
All the girls jump in unison and yell back: !!@#$%^&*&^%$#@!!
(walks away shrugging her shoulders in innocent confusion)
'sheesh, I wuz only gonna do my cover of this cool video I just saw on Youtube....' Go figure
UPDATE: I'm starting to like the video in a self-punishing kind of way.... Doh!
tremec6speed

Male

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer_Charon on Sat 31 Dec 2011 - 12:34

Mental note: work Marisa saying that something needs to be 20% cooler into a fic

Si vis pacem, para bellum

"The two loudest sounds you will ever hear from your weapon are the *bang* when it's supposed to go *click* and the *click* when it's supposed to go *bang*." -Unknown

"220 horses, I got a gun, a siren, a tank full of city gas. Don't you love it?!" - Ofc. Maurice "Bosco" Boscarelli, Third Watch
Officer_Charon

Male

Forum Posts : 1470

Fan of : Triela, Claes

Original Characters : John Darme.

Registration date : 2010-09-16
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Mon 2 Jan 2012 - 3:04

@tremec6speed wrote:At this point Marisa and Triela are on the floor in tears, so upon realizing she's been had Henrietta mutters: 'I wasn't really scared you know....'
Later, the girls are in Triela/Claes's room enjoying some tea quietly when Ayden walks in the room and yells: 'LOUDERRRR!!'
Incidents like this are why Monty never visits the cyborg dorm.
UPDATE: I'm starting to like the video in a self-punishing kind of way....
That's the first step...ye gods they're converting you.
@Officer_Charon wrote:Mental note: work Marisa saying that something needs to be 20% cooler into a fic
We're treading dangerously close to cross-over territory, and that's never a good thing. Gunslinger Pony? My Little Gunslinger? The possibilities are too dire to imagine. I don't give any of this 2012 end-of-the-world nonsense any consideration but all the same I don't want this forum to be responsible for the destruction by creating the world's most dangerous fanfic.

Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer_Charon on Mon 2 Jan 2012 - 19:10

....... I was actually just meaning it as a shout-out... but since you've PLANTED it, the seeds of a crackfic are beginning to grow....

Si vis pacem, para bellum

"The two loudest sounds you will ever hear from your weapon are the *bang* when it's supposed to go *click* and the *click* when it's supposed to go *bang*." -Unknown

"220 horses, I got a gun, a siren, a tank full of city gas. Don't you love it?!" - Ofc. Maurice "Bosco" Boscarelli, Third Watch
Officer_Charon

Male

Forum Posts : 1470

Fan of : Triela, Claes

Original Characters : John Darme.

Registration date : 2010-09-16
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Tue 3 Jan 2012 - 4:23

@Professor Voodoo wrote:We're treading dangerously close to cross-over territory, and that's never a good thing. Gunslinger Pony? My Little Gunslinger? The possibilities are too dire to imagine. I don't give any of this 2012 end-of-the-world nonsense any consideration but all the same I don't want this forum to be responsible for the destruction by creating the world's most dangerous fanfic.
@Officer_Charon wrote:....... I was actually just meaning it as a shout-out... but since
you've PLANTED it, the seeds of a crackfic are beginning to grow...
Dammit Voodoo, even I wasn't willing to go there, but nooooo..... now you've gone and doomed us all.

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Tue 3 Jan 2012 - 15:23

'Crackfic' I like that... that's cool.
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by mushi4fr on Sat 28 Jan 2012 - 22:49

this is my picture of Marisa!

I hope you like it!
I'm actually working on another one of her now... Smile

Tell me what you think! Is there anything I should change?

I'd love to draw your characters, by the way! <3
mushi4fr

Female

Forum Posts : 43

Fan of : Triela and Hillshire (individually...and together, I might add!)

Original Characters : Agnes and Bastian fratello; Cordula & Sven fratello

Comments : If you send me a detailed, clear message describing your character, I would be happy to draw this person for you.
Same goes for fight scenes, romantic moments, and fan art!
Just keep it PG13 in terms of "romance"... I'm fine with drawing gore, however.

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post by mushi4fr on Sat 28 Jan 2012 - 23:34

Here's your treat no. 2! ~<3 Good
oh, and I have never read your story. I only found this website yesterday.
I just thought Marisa had a lot of potential as a really engaging character.

I just wanted to draw her for myself! Very Happy

This is supposed to be when she gets her sweater for the first time. I don't actually know how this originally came out, I just wanted to draw what I had in mind.

mushi4fr

Female

Comments : If you send me a detailed, clear message describing your character, I would be happy to draw this person for you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Sat 28 Jan 2012 - 23:37

Excellent work.

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by mushi4fr on Sat 28 Jan 2012 - 23:51

Very Happy thank you!!

mushi4fr

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Sun 29 Jan 2012 - 0:11

@mushi4fr wrote:I just thought Marisa had a lot of potential as a really engaging character.

I just wanted to draw her for myself! Very Happy
I think most here will agree that Marisa and Elio are huge fun to work with. Nice renditions of them.

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by mushi4fr on Sun 29 Jan 2012 - 0:44

Very Happy Thanks!
By the way, Alfisti, I love your Deviations! I have got to start reading your story, because I loved your art and character design so much!

mushi4fr

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Sun 29 Jan 2012 - 0:52

@mushi4fr wrote:By the way, Alfisti, I love your Deviations! I have got to start reading your story, because I loved your art and character design so much!
Heh, cheers... though I'm sure there are stories which would be much more worth your time reading. Razz

By the way, I've been meaning to ask: do you have a dA gallery or some equivalent there of we can have a gander at?

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Sun 29 Jan 2012 - 2:00

Those are both terrific, Mushi4fr...thank you very much!

I get a genuine kick out of seeing how others interpret my characters and you've knocked it out of the park here.
Admittedly, I haven't featured the sweater in my stories much...maybe this will inspire me to write it in more often (Mari would never bring it off-compound on a mission, thereby risking harm to it).

Terrific, intricate detail in the first pic...the way you did the whole drawing is soft and flowing, like it's really in motion.

My own story for how Elio presented Mari with her sweater is different, but your version is cool too. I like that you put her in a one-piece swimsuit...Elio is a bit very uptight about his girl showing off what little she's got and would never approve of a 2-piece bikini!

Great job, and thanks again! I eagerly look forward to seeing your interpretations of the other OC and canon characters!

Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by mushi4fr on Sun 29 Jan 2012 - 13:40

I'm so happy with everyone's responses!

I'm totally new to this kind of thing, and I just recently got a heck of a lot of free time, which is something I haven't had in a long time, and my thoughts turned to gunslinger girl...I just wanted to draw some character I hadn't seen before!

I just changed the software I use, so I'm starting with some sort of minimalist stuff right now until I learn to build it up the way I could with my old software. I mean, what I'm using now is definitely better, just different, so my style is a little outside my ordinary. That's why when you guys say you like them, it makes me really, really happy! Thanks!

mushi4fr

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela on Sun 29 Jan 2012 - 19:27

Seeing your drawings is making me want to slowly kill myself with a pencil. Seriously your stuff is what I want my art to look like. I think I should give up now and work at a Target or something. ^_^;;;

Triela
Super Special Awesome Cyborg Assassin

Female

Forum Posts : 2721

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Savyna

Comments : A pleasant, bubbly young lady, talented artist and Orlando Bloom fan extraordinaire.

Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by mushi4fr on Sun 29 Jan 2012 - 21:17

Nooooooooooooo!!! Tielaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! *sobs*

Oo! I had a thought! Where are your characters? Permisssion to draw them, please?

mushi4fr

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Sun 29 Jan 2012 - 22:27

Great work. It's like The Professor said, cool like it's flowing! head bang
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by mushi4fr on Mon 30 Jan 2012 - 11:10

I am greatful for your salute of righteousness, my brother. head bang

mushi4fr

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by taerKitty on Mon 30 Jan 2012 - 13:20

Great job! I love the artwork!

Alfisti: "Welcome to the SWA... don't worry, your cyborg is probably less confused than you are".
taerKitty

Male

Forum Posts : 1171

Original Characters : Dina & Paolo

Comments : The feelz... the feelz...

Registration date : 2012-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Tue 19 Jun 2012 - 21:15

How do you know you're a tad too much into anime/manga?
When you watch a commercial and the first thing that comes to mind is a fanfic character! sweat
I think I found the real life Marisa! There I am watching Hispanic channel TV and there comes on a Sprint commercial. I kid you not, the first thing that came to mind was 'Oh Sh!t, it's Marisa!'
So without further a do, I offer you Professor this video and tell me what you think. Does this girl remind you of your creation? Smile
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Odon on Thu 21 Jun 2012 - 5:11

By disguising yourself as a tree, you can kill this percentage [show pie chart] of Padania agents from ambush!

"I had a dream. We were together in my dream. We were brother and sister, father and mother, wife and husband. And both of us were both."
-- The Princess and the Warrior

Odon

Male

Forum Posts : 463

Registration date : 2010-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Thu 21 Jun 2012 - 7:28

@tremec6speed wrote: I think I found the real life Marisa! There I am watching Hispanic channel TV and there comes on a Sprint commercial. I kid you not, the first thing that came to mind was 'Oh Sh!t, it's Marisa!'
Well, she's got the hairstyle down...I can see the younger cyborgs arguing about who has to wear the tree costume.

Marisa: No way...I wore that dumb thing last mission!

Henrietta: Well don't look at me; Giuse just bought me a new outfit and I don't want to hide it under that stupid tree suit.

Rico: Isn't that just camo fatigues he drew from the supply office?

Ayden: I'm willing to bargain. 2 bags of hard candies each.

Marisa: I dunno, that's...

Henrietta: DEAL!

Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Thu 21 Jun 2012 - 14:46

@Odon wrote:By disguising yourself as a tree, you can kill this percentage [show pie chart] of Padania agents from ambush!
ROTFL
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Thu 21 Jun 2012 - 14:49

"Ayden: I'm willing to bargain. 2 bags of hard candies each."
That's my girl! Razz
I guess I never really got Marisa's face down pat. I thought I was close. Since I'm all about expressions an what not, I focus on that a lot. Oh well, back to thee drawing board.... study Wink
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Fri 22 Jun 2012 - 14:08

Good one Tremec!!!

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Fri 22 Jun 2012 - 14:16

Thanks Elfen, you mean the Hispanic Sprint tree girl as Marisa?
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Fri 22 Jun 2012 - 15:15

@tremec6speed wrote:Thanks Elfen, you mean the Hispanic Sprint tree girl as Marisa?
Yeah!

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Fri 22 Jun 2012 - 16:00

@ElfenMagix wrote:
@tremec6speed wrote:Thanks Elfen, you mean the Hispanic Sprint tree girl as Marisa?
Yeah!
Marisa: Hey Rachel, why don't they ever tell you to wear the stupid tree costume?

Henrietta: (fake whisper; loud enough for Rachel to hear) Her boobs are too big to fit inside the suit.

Rachel: (growling) No...but I'll bet your head will fit in the toilet!

Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Fri 22 Jun 2012 - 16:06

ROTFL

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Sat 23 Jun 2012 - 15:42

@ElfenMagix wrote:
Yeah!
head bang
Cool, 'preciate it Elfen!

Last edited by tremec6speed on Sat 23 Jun 2012 - 15:52; edited 2 times in total
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Sat 23 Jun 2012 - 15:43

@Professor Voodoo wrote:
@ElfenMagix wrote:
Yeah!
Marisa: Hey Rachel, why don't they ever tell you to wear the stupid tree costume?

Henrietta: (fake whisper; loud enough for Rachel to hear) Her boobs are too big to fit inside the suit.

Rachel: (growling) No...but I'll bet your head will fit in the toilet!
Ok.... that had me busting out loud!! Awesome Prof! cheers
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfire238 on Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 23:08

once I figure out how to post pics I will post the image that I think would be good for Marisa

Pippi Longstocking: super strong little girl with red hair and pigtails, loves the water and has a sharp tongue.
dragonfire238

Male

Forum Posts : 85

Fan of : all

Original Characters : -Abigail-cyborg/daughter -Leonard Casey- handler/father

Comments : a wise man once said "goo goo ga ga"

Registration date : 2012-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 0:16

@dragonfire238 wrote:once I figure out how to post pics I will post the image that I think would be good for Marisa

Pippi Longstocking: super strong little girl with red hair and pigtails, loves the water and has a sharp tongue.
Good parallels there. I admit I'm not too familiar with the Pipi Longstocking stories, but as I recall she was extremely independent...which is where the corollary with Marisa runs out. She probably wouldn't last a week without a responsible adult holding the reins. Razz

Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 3:59

@Professor Voodoo wrote:
@dragonfire238 wrote:once I figure out how to post pics I will post the image that I think would be good for Marisa

Good parallels there. I admit I'm not too familiar with the Pipi Longstocking stories, but as I recall she was extremely independent...which is where the corollary with Marisa runs out. She probably wouldn't last a week without a responsible adult holding the reins. Razz
Marisa at the helm reminds me of a Grateful Dead line: I may be going to hell in a bucket but at least I'm enjoying the ride! You know crazy Ayden will follow Marisa gladly!
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfire238 on Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 15:06

this is the pic that I meant.
dragonfire238

Male

Forum Posts : 85

Fan of : all

Original Characters : -Abigail-cyborg/daughter -Leonard Casey- handler/father

Comments : a wise man once said "goo goo ga ga"

Registration date : 2012-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Sat 4 Aug 2012 - 12:45

No.
Pipi was an older girl compared to Marisa, taller too. Plus her powers was that of her story written hundreds of years ago. She is quite independent, unlike Marisa which was stated need constant supervision. Pipi is also always happy no matter the challenge or outcome, Marisa is not.

The only parallels is the red hair.

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Sat 15 Mar 2014 - 9:45

Ok, I'm sure we've (just about) all seen Frozen by now. Is it just me, or does Anna kind of look like how one might imagine a slightly older Marisa to appear, facially at least?

Or am I just going nuts?

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down