Interview with a Cyborg

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Interview with a Cyborg

Post by Professor Voodoo on Fri 11 Dec 2009 - 18:12

Hello, it's time for 15 questions with a Social Welfare Agency cyborg. I wanted to go for 20 questions, but some of these girls are on pretty light conditioning and don't have the attention span to sit through an interview that long.

Here's a list of questions to get you started, answer them as your OC character would. Feel free to add/delete/edit questions as you see fit, this is just a rough guide to help get you started.

Handlers are welcome too, although you might want to edit the questions to fit an them better. It would seem pretty pointless to ask an adult what his favorite color is, although I am dying to hear what Biff Steele has to say about that...

1. Hello, can you tell us your name and a little about your role in Section 2?
2. Can you tell us about your conditioning?
3. How do you feel about your handler? What is your relationship with him like?
4. What are your favorite kinds of missions?
5. What kind of missions do you dislike?
6. How do you like life in the SWA dormitory?
7. Do you get along with your room-mate?
8. How do you like the dining hall? Do you have a favorite food?
9. What really grosses you out (not just food)?
10. Is there one thing you would really like to do, but your handler won't let you?
11. Where would you like to spend your next vacation? Have you been there before?
12. Triela's teddy bear collection; cool or geeky?
13. Do you have a favorite color?
14. Aside from your handler, is there an adult (agency or outside) that you admire?
15. If you could chose, how would you like to die?

To show good faith, I'll take the first plunge and attempt to get Marisa to sit still in the interview chair for a few minutes...

My name is Marisa, I'm a Generation 2 cyborg with special enhancements for diving & undersea operations, but I can do regular missions too.
Ummm (squirms uncomfortably in her seat) I'm really not allowed to. It's light, everybody knows that, but Elio says I can't discuss it any further.
Elio is the best diver and the best spy and the best guy in the world! He can be pretty uptight and strict, but he's the boss, and as he says "This is a partnership, but it is by no means an equal partnership."
Duh, diving missions. Deep, dark & dangerous...the more the better! If you're asking me about land missions I like jobs where I can get up close to the mark.
I'm not a very good sniper. It's soooo boring having to sit there and wait for just one shot. Stakeouts suck too, even if I do get to spend time with my handler and eat junk food for a week.
It started off lousy, I didn't get along with the other girls, but things are better now. I wish it was closer to the sea though.
Amelia is great. She's really heavily conditioned, so most of the other girls don't understand her, but she and the others on the bomb squad are the the tightest and most loyal group of friends in the dorm.
I like anyplace I can get a whole lot of free food. As for a favorite, I don't know, anything that's in front of me at the time.
Elio told me that some people use rental SCUBA regulators. Don't they know that goes in your mouth!? What if the last person who rented it was a boy? Ugh, it would be like kissing him!
10. Is there one thing you would really like to do, but your handler won't let you?
I really like movies with duels, so I'd love to learn how to learn how to use a sword. Elio says there's no way in hell though.
11. Where would you like to spend your next vacation? Have you been there before?
Anywhere Elio & I can dive together. The world will never run out of new dive locations.
It's not really my thing, but I'm gonna say cool, and not just because she'd pound me if I said any different. She's a serious collector, who does her research (and then gets Mr. Hillshire to pay for them). By the way, do you really expect to get an honest answer to this question from any cyborg? If anyone dares to answer "geeky" she'd rip off their head and shit down their neck! Please don't tell Elio I cursed, okay?
What am I, 6 years old? I guess if I have to answer, it's blue because the ocean is that color. I don't really like blue clothing though...not with my red hair.
14. Aside from your handler, is there an adult (agency or outside) that you admire?
I don't really know, I'm still learning about the outside. I really love an old lady that Chief Lorenzo introduced me to. I call her Mama Galati, and she's the best cook in the world. Also, Takeru Kobayashi the hot dog eating champion is a god.
That's easy...in battle, no doubt. A Viking warrior has to die with a sword in her hand if she wants to get into Valhalla. Now if I could only get Elio to buy me that sword...

Alright...who's next?
Professor Voodoo

Male

Forum Posts : 3420

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Interview with a Cyborg

Post by Kiskaloo on Fri 11 Dec 2009 - 18:25

My name is Kara Michelle Pagani and I'm a Generation 2 cyborg.

I don't know the specifics of that. I'm less rebellious than Triela and more emotional than Rico, though.

He's legally my adoptive father and he is the most important person in my life. Our relationship is familial, though I wish it could be more affectionate.

Anyone where I can drive, preferably on autostrade.

Missions where I have to sit around and wait for something to happen.

It's okay, but I prefer five-star hotels.

Yes.

The chefs are better than those in the hospital ward, to be sure. The team that handles Sunday through Tuesday and Friday could earn a Michelin Star with their fare. The team who handle Wednesday take the term "fusion" to illogical extremes and I wish we could hide the salt on Thursdays.

As for a favorite food, I can't decide just on just one.

Spiders. I don't like insects in general, but spiders really creep me out.

Compete in an off-road rally.

Barcelona, Spain. No, but Michele speaks so highly of it I really want to visit.

Geeky, but don't tell her I said so.

Dark green.

Hiroyuki Sakai. The man can cook.

In my sleep.

Last edited by Kiskaloo on Sun 14 Feb 2010 - 23:34; edited 1 time in total

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What? I like donuts! - Betty Suarez
If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Scissors of victory! - Yui Hirasawa
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10875

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring on Fri 11 Dec 2009 - 19:37

*Laine looks at the form labeled "Get to know your Co-Workers around the friendliest secret Agency in Italy! - Questionnaire is not optional under pain of extreme torture."*

I'm Laine, and I'm a Generation 2 cyborg assigned to missions that do not involve Padania or any other Italian targets of interest. Oh yeah, I'm also the sole member of the SWA tennis team. *Draws a picture of a racquet.*

Little to none. I volunteered for this job you know, so I didn't have to go through any memory wiping. So, just enough to keep my body working the way it should.

Clayland? The guy's a bit of a stiff, but I suppose that's true of all Brits. He respects my personal space, though he's walked into my room without knocking on numerous occasions. I bet he's a closet perv-*squiggled pen lines* I am NOT. - Clayland.

See? Little regard for personal privacy. *smiley face with tongue* In all honesty though, he doesn't like to be called a "handler." He prefers "partner." We try to split the decision making 50/50.

Anything outside of Italy. It's a great country, sure, but I can only take in the heady atmosphere of the Mediterranean for so long. I particularly like going to America.

Stakeouts. The only stakeouts I want to do better involve sharpened wooden sticks and vampires. BORING.

I dunno. I'm hardly there. I guess my room is nice and the cafeteria always seems to have food I want to eat....so I guess it's ok. You should ask the other girls about that instead of me.

One of the few perks I have back at the Compound. I have a room all to myself. Which is probably for the best. I can be a bit messy. *smiley face with X's for eyes*

Didn't I already answer this one? Anyways, the food is fine. The one nice thing about Italy is you can always get fresh fruit. I prefer apples, they keep the teeth nice and white.

Creepy old men that look at me with "those" eyes. You know the look. Oh, and Clayland sometimes drools in his sleep. So do you. - Clayland.

I want to buy a 48 inch plasma TV, but Clayland says we'd never have a chance to use it. Apparently putting it into check luggage everywhere we go would be "inconvenient."

I've always wanted to go to Australia and see the Outback. I haven't been there, but who knows? Maybe the Aussies have some terrorists to foil.

It's cool. What's wrong with a girl having a collection of plushies? I have a big stuffed bear I call "Rufus." He's next to the bed and guards the volleyball I "liberated" from the States.

Almost all shades of pink, though not that LA Gear neon pink. I'm not living in the 80's here.

Hmm...can't think of anyone off the top of my head. Maybe Olga, 'cause she's HILARIOUS when she gets too much vodka in her.

Preferably someplace comfortable. This whole blowing shit up and shooting people is exciting, no doubt, but I'm not a terminator like some of the other girls here. I'd prefer to go out like any other normal human being, as unlikely that may be.

"Do you know what Jesus said in John chapter 5? Don't bring me any trouble, bitch." - Eda, Black Lagoon
"Anybody can be cool...but awesome takes practice." - Lorraine Peterson
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Forum Posts : 1380

Fan of : being awesome

Original Characters : L is for Laine

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Frazer on Fri 11 Dec 2009 - 21:16

Elio told me that some people use rental SCUBA regulators. Don't they know that goes in your mouth!? What if the last person who rented it was a boy? Ugh, it would be like kissing him!

The three great fears of a cyborg: getting shot in the vulnerable eye; shortened lifespans; and worst of all... cooties! Guh?

As for Agapita... good grief, I'm actually going to have to sit down and think hard about these. I haven't really formed Agapita's personality at all beyond "she's not at all sporty" and "she likes what Avise likes" - I really do need to start developing her character properly. This thread is actually a good opportunity!

PASSION LIVES HERE
Prose Stories
Robert Frazer

Male

Forum Posts : 1156

Registration date : 2009-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by SPARTAN 119 on Fri 11 Dec 2009 - 21:38

David Wilson, of my unnamed, dormant fic is no cyborg, but lets interview him anyway. As for Daniella, she need a lot more character development.

My name is David Wilson, I really had no role in the SWA until I accidentaly heard something I wasn't supposed to hear, was rescued by a cyborg, Daniella, and through a complex chain of events, ended up fighting a Padania-lead insurgency supported by a PMC alongside Dani and the other cyborgs
I am a normal human, I have no conditioning.
Again, I'm not a cyborg, so the concept of a handler is completely foreign to me. As far as my relationship with Daniella is concerned, at first she seemed a bit frustrated with my recklessness and over-enthusiasm with grenade launchers, but with I wasn't doing anything stupid she seemed to start getting unusally close even after just a few days of knowing each other. I think she might almost be seeing me as a substitute for her dead handler.
I'm not a dedicated SWA agent, so my little adventure with Daniella has been my only mission, but the most memorable and exciting moments were probably operating the turret the hijacked tank, operating the gunner's seat for that attack helicopter Daniella manged to steal, or the time I blew up that APC with an AT-4 rocket launcher.
The one time I tried it, i did horribly at sniping. Also, I hate close quarters combat, especially with a melee weapon. Seeing you victim die in front of your face, gives you a sick feeling in the pit of your stomach.
The only time I saw the SWA dormitory, it had been shot to pieces by a bunch of mercs hired by the Padania
Like I said above, I get on fine with Daniella when she's not berating me for doing something stupid.
Last I saw the dining hall, their were bullet holes in the wall and dead bodies strewn on the floor. Overall, I'd say it convinced me never to hire Global Military Solutions as an interior decorator! As for my favorite food, probably some sort of seafood, crab, shrimp or lobster, maybe
I really don't like seeing blood close up. I have as much a problem with it if it's at a distance, like when your shooting at an enemy with a gun, but I hate fighting with knives because it gets blood on my hands in very literal sense. Although....if it's I stab him or he stabs me....well, hopefully I'll never be in that situation again
. I am not a cyborg, I do not have a handler.
Not sure actually, though I suspect I won't going back to Italy anytime soon. Then again, I might if I'm able to catch up with Daniella....and know I won't be assassinated for knowing too much...
I don't see anything wrong with it, I mean, I've seen weirder collections
Probably blue.
Hmmm.... There are many people I have a respect for, but there isn't any one person I really idolize...
Uhhh.... I'd rather not think about that to much, but preferably natural causes.

Last edited by SPARTAN 119 on Sat 12 Dec 2009 - 1:01; edited 1 time in total
SPARTAN 119

Male

Forum Posts : 574

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Sat 12 Dec 2009 - 0:43

Rachel:

Isn't my name on that folder of yours? Cant you read? OK. I'm Rachel F. I have no role with section 2. They fucked up, and figured giving me a life as a robo-babe would fix things up with my god-father.

I only take the pills so that these circuits and mechanicals dont fry my brain.

He's my loving and caring father. What you think?!!

Going out for food or pizza. Then there is taking care of Meeshie.

Dealing with the other handlers. Especially that Jean. He looks creepy.

Free room, warm bed, descent food, but not my tastes.

Yeah, she sleeps under the bed. Actually, I dont have one.

The dining is nothing more than a fancy school cafeteria. I'll eat out when I can. But if I have to eat, I'll take the canned Chef Boy-Ar-Dee ravioli, since I grew up on that stuff and it seems to gross out the other girls... hee hee...

Stupid Interviews like this.

No comment.

Vacation? Back home in New York. But CIA Agents dont retire and never go on vacation... right daddy?

I would not mind setting them up at the end of the firing range.

If I told you, you'd know what color panties I'm wearing. But to make you guess, its: Blue, Purple, Black, White, and Red.

Admire? No one. Respect, only because I have too, and thats everyone else... Except Jean. He looks Creepy.

OK, I'm wearing Black Silk Panties *Lifts up skirt* SEE!!!

Francesca:

Hi. My name is Francesca. Uhm... I'm a uhm... *Rachel whispers in her ear* Oh yeah. Thats Classified information Mister!

Conditioning? Whats that?

My handler? I dont have one of those. *Rachel whispers in her ear* Oh! Fernando is a wonderful husband and supervisor. I'll do anything for him!

Favorite? I just do what I'm told.

Dislike? What is there to dislike?

Its OK. Wish we all had a place of our own to be in. Very little privacy in the dorms,*Rachel whispers in her ear* and that Ferro- always eyeing at my husband like she hasn't had any in years!

I should, I mean when I sleep with him, he is my husband. I hate sleeping alone in my own oom.

Its just a place to eat. and I'll eat almost anything... (Rachel: We know!) Well, I wont eat snails or oysters. The idea of breaking into somebody's little house so you can eat them... (Rachel: That's enough- We get the picture!)

Huh? (Rachel: Oh brother...)

Why would I do anything my husband would not want me to do? Wont that get him mad? I dont want him mad at me...

Vacation?

She still plays with stuff toys? How old is she again?

Uhm... (Rachel: Dont answer that... we dont need you to try to figure it out...)

Admire? (Rachel: Dont answer that either... we dont need you trying to figure that out too.)

Die? Who likes to die? Uhm... (Rachel: You can stop answering that one before we all get a headache.) Ok...

If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5667

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sat 12 Dec 2009 - 11:48

Britney Elizabeth Kensington. I’m a cyborg assassin.

My conditioning is mid-range, but it’s not really working out so good.

I love him very much. He’s basically my brother/best friend.

The ones where Biff doesn’t get hurt.

The ones where Biff gets hurt.

Well, it’s not the Waldorf Astoria, but it works.

Yeah, she’s really cool.

No comment and no not really.

I know it sounds strange coming from someone in my line of work, but the sight of blood makes my nauseous.

I do get high every now and then and he really doesn’t like that too much, but what I really like to do is… ya know, I think I’ll just leave it at that.

11. Where would you like to spend your next vacation? Have
you been there before?

CALIFORNIA!!!

I think they’re awesome!

Pink.

My Dad.

I’d like to drown in a vat of pralines 'n cream.

“I don’t hate him specifically, it’s the rest of you selfish adults I hold a grudge against.”
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Forum Posts : 2609

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Sat 12 Dec 2009 - 11:53

My name is Sophia, 3rd generation cyborg, the agency's only marine unit
conditioning is what keeps me functional and effective
sir. Westley? he... is the reason why i fight... of course *blush*
I don't have a preference for missions, marine missions may be my specialty but I am trained for all forms of combat
*refers to above answer*
you mean those insolent low lives that call themselves cyborgs? pfft, yes they are tools of the trade, as long as they don't hinder me I will spare them the insults, don't get me started with Ella!
I don't have, don't need, don't want a room-mate!!
Strawberry short cake, it's what sir Westley and I always have *blush*
people kissing, what is the idea of it anyway!! i can't ever imagine myself kissing Sir... *blush*
There is nothing I would do that will dissapoint sir. Westley
... *whisper* Ukrane, I wanna see what Sir. Westley's life was *blush*
This Triela girl you speak of, she is not in the agency anymore, you know why? because she is weak, she submitted to her emotions and therefore faltered at the face of that mercenary
Lavener, i don't know why
none
me? die? I am the best cyborg in the agency how can I die! ha-ha-ha

Photobucket
Just cause I'm dead, doesn't mean I can't be your Loli Fantasy!
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Forum Posts : 1747

Fan of : Triela, Elsa, Enrica & Henrietta

Original Characters : Lance Kane/Raphael, Ella, Mina & Brandon, Sophia & Wesley, Anica & Andrew, Rio de Sica, Marionette

Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Sat 12 Dec 2009 - 13:58

I have like ten cyborgs, and I don't plan to do them all. I figured I'd do Gina though, since she's so much fun. Smile

My name is Gina. I'm a second generation cyborg. I'm trained for general purpose duties, but my specialty is sharpshooting.

My conditioning is pretty light. My handler believes it's important for me to be able to think independently when need be. I take full advantage of that.

I like him, he's a lot of fun. Sometimes I feel like I should be nicer to him, but then I'd get bored.

I like sniping assignments. I really don't like having to risk my health and well being any more than I need to.

CQB missions, definitely. Too risky for my tastes.

My main complaint is the tiny population. It seems like half the other girls are little kids and the other half are straight.

Really well. Elisabetta is like a younger sister for me. Thankfully, we both like causing mischief, so we're natural co-conspirators. I just wish she were a little older...

The dining hall is pretty good, considering that it's institutional food. As for favorite foods, I'd like to say pasta but if I was to be perfectly honest I have a thing for chocolate.

Glock pistols. They have no class and their grips are about as ergonomic as a brick. Also pretty much all the newer model Heckler and Koch's. A company of their standing shouldn't be making guns out of cheap plastic.

That's easy. Build a harem.

Hawaii would be nice, at least going by what I've read about it.

It's cool. It shows she's got a personality. Now if only she'd been a little older when they converted her...

Probably red. It's a strong colour.

Priscilla and Ferro are both pretty hot. My roommate's handler isn't bad either.

Preferably quickly and spectacularly, say in a giant explosion or something. If you've gotta go, you may as well do it with style, right?

Piero

Male

Forum Posts : 2617

Fan of : Full Metal Panic, Macross Frontier, Mai-HiME

Original Characters : Diana and Piero

Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by SPARTAN 119 on Sun 13 Dec 2009 - 21:42

@Piero wrote:I have like ten cyborgs, and I don't plan to do them all. I figured I'd do Gina though, since she's so much fun. Smile
I check on the wiki and on the "Piero's OCs" thread, and I haven't seen anything on Gina. Have you used her any fics or posted info about her anywhere.
SPARTAN 119

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Mon 14 Dec 2009 - 0:48

Thats because that is one of his newer creations which he has been trying to flesh out for over a year.

Piero is WAY behind on his wiki-updates, and with little input from him or from his works, I or the others cant update his pages for him either!

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Mon 14 Dec 2009 - 1:47

Gina is one of the Milan RPG characters, she has a profile there, although I'm not very happy with some of what I wrote for her and would like to revise it.

Piero

Male

Forum Posts : 2617

Fan of : Full Metal Panic, Macross Frontier, Mai-HiME

Original Characters : Diana and Piero

Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Mon 14 Dec 2009 - 8:11

Time to brush off this rust, no matter how light:

Alpha

Interviewer: Hello, can you tell us your name and a little about your role in Section 2?

Alpha: I am best known as Alpha and I have taken the surname of Lautani after my former partner.

Interviewer: Could you please say your name as a whole?

Alpha: Very well, my name is Alpha Lautani; my primary role is as an independent consultant. I also serve as a part-time instructor and trainer to the core operatives and especially to the secondary operatives. However, I also serve in a reserve and specialized capacity as a field agent for the Social Welfare Agency. Currently, I am attached to the main field cell in Rome along with the Liesel/Altheus Fratello.

Interviewer: Could you tell us about your conditioning?

Alpha: To be blunt, it simply doesn't apply to me.

Interviewer: Please elaborate.

Alpha: When I was...made...conditioning as it is used, or rather was used, didn't exist at the time. I think freely, I act freely, and there is nothing anybody can say or do to change that.

Interviewer: How do you feel about your handler?

Alpha: If you read my dossier as you should have before this interview, you would know that I don't have one. Also, I'll ask you politely to not use that...word... around me. Besides, I doubt there is anyone within the whole of SISDE capable of holding my leash.

Interviewer: V...very well, what are your favorite kinds of missions?

Alpha: Begging your pardon, but what kind of question is that? That is like asking a plumber what kind of fitting he likes to install, or a carpenter what kind of brace he prefers to build, or a mason what kind of brick he prefers to lay down. It's a job, a means of making money; nothing more and nothing less.

Interviewer: I see, then what about any missions you dislike?

Alpha: Now that is a horse of a different color. Before I gained any kind of notoriety, I took whatever job was thrown my way. Assassinations, bombings, training, combat support, reconnaissance, espionage, interrogations, evidence planting, private security; you get the picture. However, the one thing that always left a sour taste in my mouth was what we call in the business; example making. Especially that of women and children.

Interviewer: Could you please elaborate?

Alpha: Pardon me if I say I'd rather not. Although I have a professional custom to never kill a woman or child, that rule only applies toward actions leading up to or causing death; nothing more and even then there are sometimes extenuating circumstances. Once I gained notoriety and a presence in the business, I could pick and choose assignments based on a certain difficulty to payout ratio, but example making is something I quit altogether.

Interviewer: ...Okay moving on. How do you like life in the SWA dormitory?

Alpha: Again, it appears you've asked me to this interview prematurely and unprepared. Once more, if you had read my dossier, you would know that my stay in the dormitory was a short one and like all field agents I am responsible for my own lodging and general logistics. At times, field agents do, in fact, reside in the dorm temporarily; but that is only for emergency occasions and extended or delayed debriefing. Since I reside on the outskirts of Rome, I will only stay for additional debriefing or for certain specialized assignments. Most of those stationed in the four quadrants, Sicily, or the Vatican however will typically stay overnight; but that is all.

Interviewer: Then could you tell me about your brief stay?

Alpha: To say the least...it was...eventful.

Interviewer: Eventful? How?

Alpha: I personally don't feel comfortable reliving those memories. For an unbiased account I recommend you ask someone else who was there, someone who isn't Triela.

Interviewer: Very well, I'll make note of it. Moving along, do you...or rather did you get along with your roommate?

Alpha: I stayed in one of the smaller single quarters reserved for Agency Personnel. I had no roommate, but most of the residents in the dormitory as a whole were in fact very hospitable during my short stay.

Interviewer: How do you like the dining hall? Do you have a favorite food?

Alpha: I've seen worse mess halls. MUCH...worse. As far as they go, the dining hall is pretty top notch. As far as a favorite food goes, I would say buffet.

Interviewer: Buffet isn't a food.

Alpha: Very well, a meal then. Next question?

Interviewer: What really grosses you out(not just food)?

Alpha: You don't last long in my world by being grossed out.

Interviewer: Is there one thing you would really like to do, but your handler won't let you?

Alpha: For the sake of argument, to appease this interview, and to control my intentions after I expressly informed you not to use that word around me, let us change handler to supervisor. In which, my supervisor is one Director Giacomo Lorenzo. There are two things I would take great joy in doing. The first is something I have wanted to do to someone who shall be unnamed at the present time upon which doing so would be a last cross on the checklist as it were. The second, regards someone who has become very close to me during my employment for Section 2. That would bring me blissful joy to do such a thing. However, my supervisor forbids the former and will almost certainly condemn the latter.

Interviewer: Where would you like to spend you next vacation? Have you been there before?

Alpha: The one special to me that I recently spoke of; I wouldn't mind taking her to my home in Switzerland, if only to have to be alone and away from the chaos that is Section 2 and what we do there for a time. Also; I wouldn't mind taking her to someplace exotic, but definitely out of the way, like Morocco...or even Andalusia in the fall. And yes, I have been to these places before.

Interviewer: Triela's teddy bear collection, cool or geeky?

Alpha: To each their own to be honest. I don't think either way of her collection.

Interviewer: Do you have a favorite color?

Alpha: For some reason I have an aversion to violet and all shades of such.

Interviewer: Aside from your ha...I mean, supervisor; is their an adult(agency or outside) that you admire?

Alpha: I apologize, you seem have misunderstood my intention in the label of supervisor. I don't necessarily nor figuratively admire him, rather I acknowledge his position and treat him as such. As for other adults there are a few I admire; but I will not divulge names as I am compelled to give reasons for such so that the; admiration as you called it, does not get misconstrued.

Interviewer: Perhaps another time then. If you could chose how would you like to die?

Alpha: Speaking aesthetically, I wouldn't mind if I died laughing.

The Power of Claes Compels You!!!
boomer_gonz

Male

Forum Posts : 2560

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Mon 14 Dec 2009 - 11:01

Note: Fernando is laughing his ass off in the confines of his room at Alpha's Interview thanks to the bug implanted in the room by Rachel... ROTFL

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Wed 16 Dec 2009 - 1:35

Insert Monty's best cold, cocked eyebrow, are-you-fucking-kidding-me expression here:

"Cyborg Monty Blacker, General Sir, of Her Majesty's Ess-Eye-Ess.

Seriously, is this going to take long? I'm a tad busy if you've not cottoned on yet." *gestures at teetering piles of intelligence material, reports, photo-prints, DVDs and so on around her*

Monty, just Monty. Me and the Guv handle Padina interests outside of Italy itself, so more dealing with finance and equipment supply lines rather than the Padina itself... we do most of our own intelligence gathering as well hence... *gestures at piles of crap again*

Minimal, we keep it low partly 'cause our jobs require quite a bit of flexibility and... well... have you ever tried taking piles of pills across international borders?

Unlike some others our relationship's professional. Close, but professional. That said Jethro's probably the best boss I could ask for, a smartarse but a good boss. Some things he's better at, some things I'm better at so we go with our strengths... mostly, when we can. He could do with worrying less when I'm out on a job too.

Smooth ones, anything that doesn't get me shot. Seriously though? I like free-running and I'm happier if I don't have to fire a shot, we don't have a lot of backup and disposing of bodies just adds an extra complication that we don't need. In, out, maybe some property damage, but everything nice and clean. Time to gather plenty of intel is always nice too.

We knocked over a casino for one job too... that was all kinds of entertaining.

Heavy fire stuff. I'll do it, but tend to come out worse for wear. I'm not as heavily armed or armoured as some of the other girls... and there's only so much spray-on Cyborg-Body-Bog you can use before performance goes right down the gurgler, which means coming back to this joint *gestures around the SWA in general*

Umm, good question... I'm barely ever there, and to be honest the Guv and I tend to dodge the joint as best we can, so not a fan really.

My room what?

See previous answer "I'm barely ever there". Fav grub though? Is coffee a food group? No? Gin? Well I guess I'm partial to a good ham and cheese toasted croissant. Honestly though, I'll eat pretty much anything put in front of me.

You ever seen the Guv'nor in the morning? Christ don't tell him I said that.

Nothing that comes to mind... *looks uncomfortable*

Well, we spend so much time on the move I often think it'd be nice to just stop once in awhile. You know, like, properly stop, without all this *sweeping gesture taking in now much mentioned piles of work* On a beach somewhere, or I'd like to see Jethro's place at some point. Done the beach, but not the latter... bar dropping past for an hour or two if we're in the area. But honestly, anywere I could just, you know, not for a week or so would be brill.

Little from column "a", little from column "b"? Not my thing but I guess everyone needs a hobby.

Blue... no, pink... AAAHHHHHhhhh! And what is the average airspeed velocity of a swallow?

Bill Nighty, I want his entire wardrobe from "The Boat that Rocked" (Alfisti's note: no seriously, I'm not kidding here... hell I want that wardrobe). Sean Connery would be up there, and Twiggy, like, back in the 60s. Colin Chapman too? He was a crafty blighter.

Quick and painlessly... though I don't rate my chances.

Now if you will forgive my rudness: bugger off.

Your lack of planning does not constitute my emergency.
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5700

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by SPARTAN 119 on Fri 18 Dec 2009 - 16:04

@Alfisti wrote:
Blue... no, pink... AAAHHHHHhhhh! And what is the average airspeed velocity of a swallow?

An African swallow or a European swallow?
SPARTAN 119

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Reina on Fri 18 Dec 2009 - 17:23

I realize I focus on Reina alot more, even though Emaro was my first OC.... So, Emaro interview time.

My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die. Okay, seriously, I'm Emaro. Now shut up.
You're still asking questions? Who are you anyways? Why do you need to know this crap?
He's an idiot, idiot, idiot, IDIOT. The guy can't do anything for himself! If it wasn't for me, he'd already have a few bullets through his head. As I said, he's an idiot.
The successful ones.
Nonsuccessful ones.
It's fine. I'd much rather be a real girl who doesn't have her body parts changed every two weeks, but it's fine.
We get along fine, you know, with her being dead and all.
If it's served to me, I'll eat it.
Cyborgs who are too attached to their handlers.
Shoot him through the head. Haha, just kidding. Sit in the driver's seat of his car. He's such a jerk about it.
Um, in the dormitory? And yes, I live here.
Well, everybody needs a hobby.
Blue. Light blue.
Audrey Hepburn. I like her movies...
In battle.

EDIT: I swear, I have wayyyy too many cyborgs. But, I'm gonna do one of my Generation 2's. <3 Katherine and Caterina are my only Gen. 2's, so I guess I'll do Katherine.

Yes, I can tell you my name, and my role in Section 2. However, I simply don't feel like it. Why don't you just ask around? I'm sure everyone knows me here. Why do you even need to ask? Don't people like you just have files on us?
Ridiculous. Why do you ask questions in which you already know the answers?
Yes, I can tell you about my conditioning. And yes, I shall. My conditioning is medium, but other than that, I do not know much about it.
He is very hard to describe, as is our relationship. I'm programmed to feel a great connection with him, am I not? Therefore, our relationship is worthless, but still... I can't help but feel like somehow, we really are connected...
I generally enjoy all missions. Any mission is a good mission.
Do you have no recollection of what I just said?
It is very nice here, I suppose. I would enjoy life much more if I was not a cyborg, but despite that, I will admit it's very nice here. I do not mind the other girls in the dormitory very much, as I used to. Actually, I'd say we get along pretty nicely.
We get along pretty well, though we do not see eachother very often. Missions are very time consuming, agreed?
Gnocchi are good, but I like all types of foods.
Your questions. They are all pointless, either stupid or you already know the answer. Please think of some others.
No, there is not. If my handler does not want me to do it, then I shall not want to.
I do not know where I would like to spend my next vacation. I do not get vacations all that often, so anywhere would be nice. It does not matter to me, as long as I am among friends and my handler.
I have no opinion on it, as everyone needs a hobby.
I like whatever color is placed infront of me.
Jean. He is a very strict handler, and I admire him for it.
Preferably, not at all.

Oh Katherine, how I love you. <3

Last edited by Reina on Sun 20 Dec 2009 - 10:28; edited 1 time in total

I think we can put our differences behind us. For Science.

You monster.
Reina
Insane Psychopathic Loli

Female

Forum Posts : 73

Fan of : Henrietta, Claes

Original Characters : Reina/Clark

Registration date : 2009-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Fri 18 Dec 2009 - 19:19

@SPARTAN 119 wrote:
@Alfisti wrote:

How do you know so much about swallows?

@Reina wrote:
My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die. Okay, seriously, I'm Emaro. Now shut up.

Which raises the very appropriate question: is he a right handed swordsman who fights with his left?

Your lack of planning does not constitute my emergency.
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5700

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Fri 18 Dec 2009 - 19:37

@Alfisti wrote:
@SPARTAN 119 wrote:
@Alfisti wrote:

Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Sat 19 Dec 2009 - 11:32

@Alfisti wrote:
@SPARTAN 119 wrote:
@Alfisti wrote:

Well, being a spy you have to know these sort of things.

The Power of Claes Compels You!!!
boomer_gonz

Male

Forum Posts : 2560

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Frazer on Sun 3 Jan 2010 - 16:09

This isn't quite finished yet, but I thought that I'd make a start:

-------------
-------------

In the chair with Agapita:

Hello, I'm Agapita. I'm a second generation cyborg, and part of what the boffins over at the tech crew call the "old series", along with Petrushka and the other teenage girls - very rudely, I might add, hassling ladies about their age!

((Wouldn't they know?))

...Well, I suppose that they did build us, and that would give them the right and natural superiority... but it's still bad character to be an ass about it.

((Fair enough. What do they have you do?))

Oh, yes, of course. Actually, I can tell you this quite specifically! Avise does tend to be very exact and detailed when issuing orders and stacking contingencies together for my benefit, and I should be just as clear and certain too.

Now, while the first-generation cyborgs are the hardcore shock troops of the Agency, second-generation types like myself are built to lower tolerances - while the young ones are effectively impervious to small arms fire, our armour is weaker and we have difficultly sustaining extensive damage. We're still strong, though, and we have all the mental advantages that come from conditioning - and that's where I come in. I have a SA80-A2 as a main firearm - the thing's a tiresome chore to clean, truth be told, but I like its compact nature - and use a Tanfoglio TA-90 as a sidearm - it says "fratelli" on the side, which I thought was delightful - but my real specialty is my 51mm mortar.

I have a unique role as the Agency's artilleer - it's my specialist tactical function in group operations. I can use the explosive power of my mortar to disable armoured vehicles, crack open strong-points, flush enemies out from concealed positions and lend support to multiple firefights all at once. I know it sounds selfish and arrogant to say so, and I'm sorry about that, but still... I may be the most versatile girl of the lot!

((Crikey. You certainly make a great sales pitch))

Well, it's who I am, I ought to know myself.

With my engineered eye and programs in my brain I can place bombs down exactly and without error, and they also have adjustable time-fuses, which means that I can bounce a bomb anywhere. My favourite trick-shot to date is the time when I potted a bomb down a chimney and took out a whole room of enemies through the fireplace!

Well, I know that I'm pretty stable. I've heard the saying that it's when you're sure that you're not mad that you've actually cracked, but honestly - I've never run about the car park with a goose strapped to my head shrieking "I need scissors! 61!" in German. I don't suffer from the extremities that the first generation cyborgs sometimes succumb to, I'm not going to panic or fly off the handle in combat.

((Is there a trade-off with that? It seems to be a different dosage to what I've heard from everyone else))

Now that you mention it, I know that the other second generation girls seem more... spontaeneous than I am. Life on the compound is normal it's not an issue outside of missions and combat, but it shows up when we're standing together on a group operation - they'll do things which just plain don't enter my head. It's like I don't think to think, if that makes sense. If I'm to do more than just react to threats I need Avise's orders to push me on. His radio in my ear's like an angel on my shoulder...

(To be added)

It's not appropriate for every situation so I can't deploy it all the time, but I like missions where I get to use my mortar and drop hell on an enemy who thinks that he's eluded our reach. Hey, don't smirk! I'm not some coward who wants to lurk back out of harm's way! *touches head gingerly*

It's my skill - my expertise - my talent. It's what distinguishes me, and I have to be all I can be, otherwise what's the point in being here in the first place?

Chases are hard. They get all confused and complicated very, very quickly. All those people, all those obstacles, all those changes of direction and sudden movements which deviate from my route and that I'm not prepared for... wouldn't anyone find it hard to cope with. I mean, one time I was heading off an enemy chased by Avise, and he called out to me to go left, and I did, but he meant his left not mine and oh... it just got worse and worse...

Good facilities, good company, good decor, good food, good grounds, good work. I'm grateful for it.

God forgive me for saying so behind her back, but Piera is a total cow. If she doesn't like my music she could just say so instead of deleting my MP3 playlist and replacing it with all that witless Thirties crooning! And I know she told Avise that I was taking a nap by the hospital that time I had to spend the whole damn day on the obstacle course. The Bible tells me to love my neighbour, but she's next door - it doesn't say anything about loving my room-mate, or her scrawny chicken-neck...!

Let me tell you, pizza. Is. Delish.

You can do so much with it too - make it a thin, light lunch or a thick, big dinner, have a healthy fruit or pepper topping for nutrition or slap down a greasy meat feast for the times when you just want to pig out. You don't have to worry about sending pasta sauce down your front, either. It's ideal for every occasion!

The refectory's very light and airy - I love those tall plate windows looking out into the garden atrium, some pure light is just what you need to start the day. It's a pity the catering staff don't make to order, but I suppose that it would be unreasonable to have them make pizza every day for me! It's good of them to let us practise outside of mealtimes - I've seen Henrietta about a few times, and she's getting quite a dab hand at it - and I hope that we don't leave the kitchen in too much of a mess for them.

(To be added)

(To be added)

It's unlikely that I'll get a chance for it as it's hard to get up there - it's right up in Padania's backyard, after all - but I quite like the idea of going to the Alps for skiing. Sweeping through the powder, shooting down the pistes - seems a lot more fulfilling than sweating a waterfall climbing up the mountain!

((Heh, knowing Avise he'd probably have you touring))

Touring?

((Oh, they give you a pair of friction-holding skins to put on the bottom of your skis, then you walk up the slopes))

Eh? But they have lifts and gondolas!

((They don't go everywhere...))

*Grumbles* You've just gone and spoiled it now, you know.

((Sorry. Where else might you like to go?))

Well, in Rome there's lots of Imperial ruins like you might expect, but it would be an adventure to see how it contrasts with the very farthest fringes. I might also want to visit the Amazon - I've read books on missionaries hacking out into the unknown and finding all of these strange and wild tribes and fantastic hidden worlds - and there's probably an amazing amount of people and places left to explore.

The second-generation girls live in a different building to the first-generation cyborgs so I actually haven't ever had a real opportunity to get a proper look at them - I know them more by reputation. I suppose the very fact that they have a reputation in the first place is a testament to how exceptional they are!

I tried asking Triela if I could be let in to the younger dorms to see them once - I thought that showing interest in something that she was keen on would be a way to finally connect with her, and I was genuinely curious to see what they were like - and she reacted really strangely. For a few seconds she just stood there, her eyes wide and her jaw hanging down in shock. I don't know why it sounded so surprising coming from me - I don't like sports at all, so quieter collections like the bears is the sort of thing that's right up my street. Anyway, Triela then screwed up her face, really tightly, as though she was about to burst out crying, shouted "you're just saying that!" at me and then she turned and ran off very quickly.

It's really distressing... everything I do seems to upset her... God, I'm so clumsy...

*turns her head and stares outside the window pensively for a while before continuing*

Would you have an idea?

((From what you've told me, it seems more like a problem with her than with you))

That's a very unkind thing to say.

I like purple, it's very regal and noble and elevated and august. I think that I might have to give it up though - Avise got really quite angry when I told him about it, and I don't want to upset him.

((What about you always trying to weasel out of P.T. sessions? Doesn't that upset your handler, too?))

Oh, come on, that's different! Besides, I'm happy enough to do skill and operational exercises, that's all good practise, but plain fitness P.T. is pointless - I'm a cyborg, my limbs are all artificial. They're not going to be running to fat just because I'm not being beasted around the track at six in the morning!

((Okay, so just how is the colour issue different?))

It was deeper. The exercise and all that is just a way of occupying time, but something about the colour reached down and touched something mental, something fundamental, something that was Avise, felt closer to his essence and soul, if that makes sense?

Everyone in the Agency seems very exceptional - they all do a special thing, involved in this incredible idea that most other people wouldn't even be aware of, they have an awareness and insight which sets them apart. It feels almost like a Vocation in its own right, being part of the truth of things beneath the surface of the world.

I'm not too fussy about the particulars... I just want to make sure that whatever it is, I can see it coming and quiet my spirit and prepare myself for it. Avise has talked to me about I.E.D.s, and the very idea of them is horrid, and just so... so... unfair. Even Padanians get a chance against us, but those sorts of weapons aren't for war, they're for slaughter. Getting my head cored out by a sniper, or being blown to smithereens by a mine... the very helplessness against it, all my will and power counting for nothing because some coward skitters away rather than standing up and being counted, is very uncomfortable. I don't want to cross over in a state like that.

PASSION LIVES HERE
Prose Stories
Robert Frazer

Male

Forum Posts : 1156

Registration date : 2009-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Mon 8 Feb 2010 - 17:53

Date of interview: XX/XX/2008

Hi! I'm Allison McDonnell, and I'm a cybernetic operator and part of Section 2's first Mobile-attack fratello.

It could've been way heavier, but Brian chose a little less than the bare minimum for my conditioning. Kind of like Kara's, but slightly less than that. I suppose it helps, because I don't think my driving skills would be the same with a higher level of conditioning.

Well first off, he's not my 'handler', he's my partner; he's not comfortable with that 'handler' title. As for our relationship, well, it's complicated. When we first met, he wanted me to share his family name, in a sense, adopting me as a little sister. But lately, it's grown to more than that. At times, we're best buddies, and he's a great friend to hang around with. But sometimes, I think of him in ways that, well, can be exemplified by the way Petrushka thinks of Mr. Ricci. Yeah, as in I like him in that way kind of thoughts. Those are kind of confusing for me, I mean he treats me like his little sister, and I'm grateful for that, but I kind of want to 'be with' him sometimes... I'm sorry, I must be rambling. Next question.

Driving missions. Definitely driving missions. There's nothing better than the open road, a full tank of petrol, and a reason to put my foot to the floor. Sometimes, this means recovering fratello vehicles. By far, bringing back Mr. Pagani's Ferrari F430 was kinda fun, but I was really worried about Kara, so I couldn't find time to enjoy it.

Let's see... Well. I hate missions where the target always makes a run for it. They shouldn't run, they're only gonna die tired, or if I have to catch them alive, they
have to suffer me re-arranging their faces. I've been working on that last bit, though.

I also dislike missions that put my cars in serious danger. Right now, my Lancia is the only one of my cars that is ballistically-protected, and even then, I have to stifle the urge to go into meltdown when I step outside and see the poor thing has been gouged full of bullet holes. If bullets weren't bad enough, sometimes, the bad guys'll use anti-tank rockets. Let me tell you-- the pucker factor skyrockets when you're trying to dodge RPG-7 rounds.

The rooms are tolerable, but it's the people living in them that make them really great. I'm good friends with Petrushka and Mr. Ricci, because they teach me how to disguise myself really well. Kara is my absolute best friend; we're petrolheads-in-arms along with her handler Mr. Pagani (who by the way knows cars inside and out; Kara just has a lead boot, but little by little, her handler and myself are teaching her how to deal with cars when they go “boom” in ways other than buying a new one). The first-gen cyborgs are genuinely sweet people, even if their conditioning is on a higher level than mine.

Dorm life can be a bit boring, but there's usually something good on TV; Kara and I always watch Top Gear, and because Mr. Pagani has spent enough time in Japan, Friday nights are “Anime Night,” and we watch either fansubbed shows or dubbed favorites that are on DVD. Lately, I've really gotten into this one series, Axis Powers Hetalia. It's really short, about 5 minutes an episode, but I always get a chuckle out of it. I love how Northern Italy is such a goofball! And when Michele gave me a box set of “Initial D” DVD discs, I just had a marathon run of all the seasons on the discs.

Sure I do! Petrushka is a wonderful roommate, and she always knows what's best to wear on missions or even if I'm just spending some time out with Brian. She doesn't seem to mind that I have so much stuff that takes up the room-- model cars, my electric guitar and amp, Japanese Manga... of course, her stuff takes up most of the closet, but it doesn't bother me.

The dining hall is one of my favorite places to go, because, well, I'm a big eater. I do like it when Kara and the others cook up a storm so that our meals aren't boring. As
for favorite foods, I love a good Boxty any day. A Boxty is a traditional Irish potato pancake,
combined with flour, baking soda, buttermilk, sometimes an egg, and then fried on a griddle like a normal pancake. Brian's a genius at making these things, and he often adds ground beef, A-1 sauce, and melted cheddar to make a sort of “Cheeseburger Boxty.” It's delicious stuff!

Tractor trailer trucks, Lorries, or Semis. Those things scare the hell out of me. They're big,
intimidating, and I'm worried that one false move is going to end up with me flattened by one of those things. I've been scared enough that I want to just blast them to bits, but Brian is trying to help me with that urge. He has a point, lighting up a lorry driver is probably not the best thing to do when doing 70 on the local Autostrada.

Well, I've gotten into Anime lately, and I really would like to go to an Anime convention in Cosplay, maybe as Miku Hatsune from Vocaloid. Brian's not too keen on that, though. when I asked him why, he just kind of turned pink, mumbled, and walked away.

I think I would really like to go to the United States and make a trip all the way down Route 66 from Illinois to California. Frankly, a vacation for me is spending a week in someplace with automotive history, so if a trip down Route 66 isn't readily an option, I'll settle for a grand tour of the best driving roads in Europe. Monaco, the south of France, Stelvio Pass...
maybe joining the Gumball 3000 on its next tour.

Hey, I'm not going to knock her teddy bear collection when I have my own collection of scale-model cars and three other cars that I tuned myself. I doubt it's an obsession, but
I think I'm a little more hardcore a collector than she is.

Red, because it's always faster.

Let's see...

Keiichi Tsuchiya: He's the original “Drift King” who makes controlled slides into an art. He started a motorsports revolution with his style of sideways shenanigans.

Ken Block: Just watch his “Gymkhana” videos, and you'll see why.

Colin McRae: God rest his soul. He was a rallying legend who was taken from this world far too soon.

Preferably without violence, in my sleep. But as long as I don't see Brian die first or get myself run over by an articulated lorry, I don't care how I die.

Last edited by MP5 on Thu 8 Apr 2010 - 20:51; edited 2 times in total
MP5

Male

Forum Posts : 1767

Fan of : Sandro/Petra Fratello *dodges bullets*; Michael and Jamie Christiansen

Original Characters : Allison-Brian McDonnell Fratello

Comments : You gotta ask the cutie before you touch dat booty.

Registration date : 2010-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by DaGuyEvery1Knows on Tue 9 Feb 2010 - 1:27

*Estela walks into the room, politely greets the interviewer, and takes her seat.*

My name's Estela, and I'm one of the two cyborgs in the Special Ops Teams. I do recon missions, steal info from the bad guys, and sometimes chase them down. Of coarse, I have a lot more here to do. I'm never bored for more than a day.

I don't have too much, not like a few of my friends here. I have enough to make me a good fighter, but it's not so much that I lose control.

Oh, he's great to hang out with! We both have tons of fun together. I look up to him. He's very friendly to others, and I try to act like him there. We both see each other as family. Please don't confuse that with a relationship. I hate it when people do that.

The ones where I don't have to use my weapon too much. I mean, I love my job, but, the killing... I also like the ones where I chase people down. I like using the accents and voices I practice, too. It's fun to trick people like that. Finally, I love the missions out somewhere nice, which can be a fancy restaurant or the nice countryside. Very relaxing out there.

The missions where I have to get up-close-and-personal with the enemy. Let me tell you, it gets very sloppy when you're that close. Action is fun during missions, but too much isn't fun, you know? I also hate VIP missions. God, I hate babysitting... You just sit there, looking over some guy who is able to defend his own ass if he had a gun. But whatever, if that guy is as important as Robert says, then fine.

Yup, very fun. I love it there. I share my dorm with Ivy. She's kinda dull sometimes, but she's pretty cool when you get to know her. Henrietta and Rico are my neighbors to the left, and we always have fun together. I know, I'm almost 18, but still. They're just great. They can really make your day sometimes. If I want to relax or something, I hang out with the older girls, and we just talk about random stuff, like practice, our handlers, and this current "war" we're in.

When I'm on brake, and no one else is around, I just wander around the dorms, just exploring the others' rooms. I sometimes leave little messages in Triela's teddy bear collection and Claes's books where she left the bookmark. They say stuff like "sup :]" and "Guess who? >.<" in them. I try to make the atmosphere of the place as fun and awesome as possible.

Yup. Ivy's pretty fun to live with. She keeps to herself most of the time, so it's pretty peaceful in our room.

Yeah, the food here is great! The cafeteria doesn't look like much, but when you try the food here, you'd think you're in a fancy restaurant!

To be honest... blood. Just the smell turns my stomach. I try to ignore it, but when you're in a job like this, that's near impossible. I'm fine with everything else, it's just blood.

Nothing, really. Robert lets me do a lot of stuff, with exceptions, of course.

I'd just love to visit Paris! It's so beautiful there. I'd also love to see Thousand Oaks. Robert sometimes mentions that place, and I'm very curious.

Awesome! I love how she names them all and remembers which one's which! She promised to name one "Stella", after me.

Umm... Dark blue?

Jose's so nice to Henrietta. He reminds me so much of Roberto sometimes, being so caring. I also thin Adam is cool. Adam teaches me a lot of stuff about stealth and shooting. It's like Robert's two halves. Very cool.

Ooo... That's a weird question... I'd say in my sleep, but that would sound selfish. I'd take a bullet for Robert and anyone in the Agency, but especially Robert.

Well, thank you so much for the time. *shakes Estela's hand*

No problem! It was a pleasure. *Estela smiles, says bye, and walks out the door.

Last edited by DaGuyEvery1Knows on Sun 21 Feb 2010 - 2:28; edited 3 times in total
DaGuyEvery1Knows

Male

Forum Posts : 102

Fan of : Triela, Claes, Henrietta

Original Characters : Roberto, Estela, Scott, Dalia, Julian, Jasmin, Oliver, Bellissa

Comments : "Momma didn't raise no fool."
"The elephant never forgets, but I forget what the elephant remembered."

Registration date : 2010-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by DaGuyEvery1Knows on Wed 10 Feb 2010 - 22:34

*Robert walks in after Evanna. Robert says, "What's up!" and sits down comfortably on the chair.*

Hello, can you tell us your name and a little about your role in Section 2?

My name's Roberto Rivera, and I'm in one of the two stealth fratellos. We're in charge of missions which include recon, snatch-and-grab, and sniping missions. I even go out for VIP, hostage situations, and storming buildings, so I am pretty busy.

2. Can you tell us about your training?

I'm new at firing guns, so it's all pretty new to me. Hell, it ain't like shooting a BB gun... But I have lots of fun out with the range with the others. The other handlers say I'm pretty good for a beginner, too.

3. How do you feel about your cyborg? What is your relationship with her like?

I don't consider her my cyborg, it makes her sound weird. I consider her my little sister. Yeah, the both of fun have lots of fun together. Man, I love her so much! She's just awesome. Sure, we get on each other's nerves sometimes, but doesn't every family?

Snatch-and-grab. You get whatever you need, and run the hell outta there! It's fun! We don't kill too much in them, usually only like 3 dudes, so yeah. And your heart's pumping so much, it's just awesome. But I like relaxing types, too, like VIP missions. You get to rest, talk to whoever you're guarding, and eat out, my favorite part. Eva hates 'em so much, but whatever. At least she tolerates them.

Hostage situations and CQB types. I mean, I like the fact we're freeing people, but it's just too risky for my liking. We've never failed one yet, but I just get too nervous before the op.

I hate the close-up ones too because I'm not a good fist-fighter. And I hate using the knife. The feeling of stabbing someone isn't a good one... And shotguns are just gruesome on the guys only wearing a shirt. It's not that I hate killing these guys. I love killing the bad guys. It's just that, a shotgun messes you up bad when you're that close...

I love it! It's awesome, since my old neighborhood was quiet. And here, everyone always passes by and says hi. It does get pretty noisy at times, though. A few of the second-generation girls have their music up pretty loud, especially Adeline.

And Henri's always over here, talking to Eva. The both of them bug the crap outta me so much. They even got Rico and Ange here and juts wouldn't let me take a nap or read. That's why I go to Claes's room most of the damn time. But I actually love it, to be honest. I've always wanted a big family running around, you know? And, now I have one.

Yes, when she doesn't bring her friends to the room, like I said before. We both decorate our walls next to our beds. Mine is empty, since I don't really like posters. But Eva easily filled it up with a bunch of crap in a few days. She is pretty quiet, too. She usually spends her time listening to her iPod or cleaning her guns with Henri. That's the only time their quiet together. So, to basically some it up, it's like having your little sister here.

Eh, not really. I'm a very picky eater. I don't eat most stuff. If I told you how much I don't eat, I'd take an hour. I sometimes go in, just to hang out with the others and have a little snack, like cookies or a sandwich. But I usually stay at the dorm and order a pizza, like I do back home.

A lot of stuff, but mostly slimy and sticky stuff. I remember once, Eva and I were chasing this guy through this alleyway, and there was a puddle I didn't see, so I slipped and fell. I landed on a garbage bag filled with some kind of sticky liquid, and it was ALL OVER MY SUIT. I swear, that was the worst mission I've ever been in.

10. Is there one thing you would really like to do, but your superiors won't let you?

Yeah. I want to drive, really bad. Man, I swear, I know how to freaking drive, but they tell Pierce to drive me. That ain't cool! The only two nice people about it is Allison and Jose. Allison won't let me drive her car, since she's kinda protective over her car, but she says she'll teach me how to drive one day. And Jose let me drive his car once, but then some terrorists attacked the street we were in. Thank God Henri was there with her pistol, 'cause I had nothing. I wanted to run into the enemies, but I mean, it was a Porsche. I couldn't trash that!

Paris, Tokyo, San Salvador, Hawaii, and Santa Monica. I used to live only 30 minutes from Santa Monica back home, and I really want to go back, maybe for a week or tow. Or three.

I think it's pretty cool. I've always wanted to collect stuff, but I never had anything to collect. I love how she names them all. I think that's kinda funny, too. But it does get weird when you stay over for a while. They just... stare at you, with those beady little button eyes. Very creepy. But whatever, it's her thing.

A tie between red, blue, and purple. All of them seem so strong and just awesome.

14. Aside from your "sister", I guess, is there any other person from SWA that you talk to?

A bunch. Since I'm not too shy anymore, I talk to so many of the girls. I mainly talk to Triela, Henri, and Claes, 'cause they're the coolest.

Triela and I usually pick on the younger girls because it's kinda fun. I mean, we don't make them feel bad or anything. It's just for fun. We both also love to compete with each other at the firing range by seeing who has the better accuracy or whoever can run the obstacle coarse faster. She wins most of the time, of coarse, but I do beat her, when she makes a mistake somewhere. To sum it all up, we have a lot of fun together.

Henri's kinda fun to hang out with. She's pretty quiet when Eva isn't around. We usually talk about our days here and if anything is bothering us. When Eva's with us, we go to the local park. She never gets mad, unless there's a threat to me, Eva, or any of the others. But most of the time, it's okay.

It's relaxing hanging out with Claes. When we're at her dorm, we just talk about anything that comes up. She taught me how to fish when Pierce took us out to a nearby lake. Even with her help, I only caught one, which I had to chase. I help her out at the garden sometimes, too. She's real good at it, and sometimes lets me eat whatever's edible. She' taught me so much about plants, I swear, it's insane. Sometimes, they let her go with Eva and I to a few missions. So far, she's only gone two times with us. Damn, man, I swear she can kick some serious ass. I've never seen anyone literally beat the crap out of someone. And let me tell you, it's not pretty.

I also hang out with a few others. Ivy is okay, for now. She's very quiet when I'm around. I try to make small talk since we're "co-workers", but she just sits there. Even Eva can't make her talk. She only talks to Pierce.

I even talk to a few handlers, especially with Pierce. Since he's pretty young too, he shares the same interest in video games, so we both go online and just take turns playing Modern Warfare 2 for hours.
So yeah, you can say I talk to everyone at the Agency. I mean, my screen name isn't "DaGuyEvery1Knows" for nothing.

In my sleep. I don't want to feel pain or anything. I just want it to happen, so my friends don't see me suffer too. But other than that, I would take a bullet for any of my friends here. Everyone's so nice here. I hate seeing others suffer here, and if I was able to save any of the girls or handlers here like that, I would.
DaGuyEvery1Knows

Male

Forum Posts : 102

Fan of : Triela, Claes, Henrietta

Original Characters : Roberto, Estela, Scott, Dalia, Julian, Jasmin, Oliver, Bellissa

Comments : "Momma didn't raise no fool."
"The elephant never forgets, but I forget what the elephant remembered."

Registration date : 2010-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Marder on Sun 14 Feb 2010 - 23:28

My name is Adeline Melita and I'm a motorcycle specialist with Section II.

I can't really tell you about that. I don't really remember it.

George is like a dad to me that I've never had. He's a really cool guy and treats me well but I think he's too overprotective and doesn't get me all the time.

Anything on a motorcycle, but mostly recon

Anything where I'm not riding a motorcycle.

It's good but I wish it was a bit more vibrant.

I room alone but I get along with the other cyborgs well.

I love pasta, the people in the Dining hall make it really well. The linguini is the best!.

Bergamasco Sheepdogs. They look like mops!

Race in the MotoGP

In the United Arab Emirates and I have never been there before.

I think it's cool.

Green.

Kobe Bryant is the man! And then there's Phillip Rivers....(blushes)

Getting shot in the head. It's quick and painless, though I would want to be surrounded by my loved ones.
Marder

Male

Forum Posts : 45

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl and much much more

Original Characters : Adeline, George, Jordan, Daniel

Registration date : 2010-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacen Starslayer on Wed 17 Feb 2010 - 18:49

My name isJay Valentine, and I'm more of your wilderness survivalist/scout type. I'm a Type One with unusual initialization.
Not entirely sure where I fit into this, but I believe that Priscilla keeps me at a very low dosage, since we argue occasionally.
3. How do you feel about your handler? What is your relationship with them like?
Priscilla is like my older sister. She's a little bit eccentric, overbearing, and has almost no clue as to how to handle my training but I still love her as a sister... Edit that out.
Infiltration and Wilderness Ops
Covert missions. I mean I can barely speak Italian, which is why I tend to play the part of the idiot tourist or foreign exchange student.
It's quiet, I don't have a room-mate...yet. So I can use my room as my workshop, and research area.
I don't have one yet, since most of the cyborgs are girls or older.
I love the cafeteria, especially when it's sub night or the chef makes Penne ala Vodka. The penne is amazing.
Movies like Saw.
I'd love to go hunting, but Priscilla is a little to squeamish about the whole cleaning the carcass.
I'd love to go on a safari in Africa.
A little geeky but who am i to judge, I've got old stereos in various stages of dis-assembly in mine.
I like green.
I think that Hillshire is cool, although I will someday beat Alpha.
Quickly and painlessly, protecting someone that in need.

"I am the sword of justice
Forged by fate and tempered with time
I have struggled to stay true to his dreams and ideals
Never knowing defeat
Nor victory
Forever waiting for his return
This is my, Infinite Sword Dance"
Jacen Starslayer

Male

Forum Posts : 525

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Final Fantasy, Parasite Eve 2, Fate/Stay Night, Ah! My Goddess, etc.

Original Characters : Jay Valentine

Comments : "The man who tries to please everyone, will never be happy with themselves."

Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Wed 17 Feb 2010 - 22:59

My name is Liesel; I also go by Felicia Kruger, which is the cover identity I present to anybody unaware of my true nature, and by '103', which denotes my status as the third of Section 2's first-generation cyborgs. I do a lot of law-enforcement work, often being loaned to Enzo Spinelli's carabinieri in Rome; I have full SWAT training as both an assaulter and a sniper/observer, and also specialize in crime-scene investigation.

I'm not in the know about that and haven't seen any real need to find out, as Altheus and Dr. Bianchi have obviously arranged for dosages that keep my mind and body functioning optimally.

I admire Altheus for being a good teacher, and for his impeccable taste. We are friendly, but not intimate; our relationship is strictly professional.

Those that put my skills to good use.

Those that place me out of my depth.

I don't live in the dorm, but alone in an apartment not too far off. While I value my privacy, I don't alienate myself from my peers. In fact, whenever the other girls' rooms are undergoing maintenance or similar, they often come to stay with me. Apart from two exceptions that are now ancient history, I get along fine with everyone, particularly the older girls like Claes and Triela.

See above.

It's an adequate establishment, but that doesn't stop me from keeping a well-stocked refrigerator of my own. I'm a sucker for chocolate.

After all the sights I've seen on the job, nothing really does anymore.

I've already done it. No, I'm not telling you what it is.

Tokyo's Ginza and Harajuku districts. Going there will almost certainly remain a pipe-dream, unless a mission dictates so.

Neither. I think it's cute.

Black. It's a sensible color that goes with anything. Well, anything black.

Olga is the strongest (both mentally and physically) and most capable woman I've ever met, and I look up to her for this.

Meaningfully.

There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel like it.
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5718

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Sun 21 Feb 2010 - 0:38

@MP5 wrote:Sometimes, this means recovering fratello vehicles. By far, bringing back Mr. Pagani's Ferrari F430 was kinda fun, but I was really worried about Kara, so I couldn't find time to enjoy it.

Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Sat 10 Apr 2010 - 12:15

And now, Scott sits down to do the interview.

My name is Scott; I'm a Unmanned Aerial Reconnaissance and Heavy Fire Support specialist. Put simply, I fly toy planes with video cameras on them and carry around a belt-fed machinegun.

My conditioning... hm. Well, I don't have to see the doc that often, if that's what you mean.

You mean her. My handler is a woman, you know. Anyhow, Chelsea is the most wonderful person I know. She's really cool, always sure of herself, and doesn't take insult from anyone. (looks around furtively) Don't tell her I said this, but I think I have a crush on her.

Assault operations. My handler tells me that even though I'm a Generation 2 design, I'm built for combat. There's no time I feel more alive than when I'm holding down the trigger on my ChainSAW, casings are flying out the side, and the air is thick with cordite and dust as the laser sight plays its beam through the unkown.

Sometimes, though, this job requires a little something more precise. For that, I can snipe from a distance, or I can put a disposable glider I rigged up with Semtex through some target's window. Really then, I like almost any kind of mission, so long as I'm with Chelsea most of the time.

Well, in line with the previous answer, any mission I would have to do where Chelsea isn't involved.and I may be paired up with a different fratello in her absence. I don't have anything against them, It's just that I get anxious when she's not there for me to protect.

Sniping missions and observation missions, I guess, would be more specific. I'm more of a 'More Dakka' kind of guy. One shot, one kill is more efficient, but nowhere near as fun as hosing down a room with a belt of 5.56. If I have to set up a perch within a mile of my target and wait there for anywhere from an hour to three days, the least someone could do is pack a bottle of Ritalin for me. I don't have a whole lot of conditioning, so my attention span is pretty average.

Life ain't bad, frankly. Place to sleep, hot water, and food, It's as good as the four seasons, and most importantly, it's home.

The rooms are kinda cramped, though. Chelsea tells me that's what college life is like, and I believe her, especially with Ike for a roommate.

Do I get along? That's like asking if oil and water mix—they don't? Ok, bad analogy. Anyway, yes, I do get along very well with Ike. Nights in the dorm room are never a dull moment, 'cause he's always got some rude but funny joke up his sleeve or a naughty limerick to share. Jay and the other boys come over to hear his jokes as well, and within an hour, we're all laughing our asses off. Then the handlers start to hear us, and they come in and listen to his act, and there's more laughter until Jean barges in, tells us to shut up, tells the handlers to leave, and tells us that it's lights out. Fucking party pooper, that bloke.

The dining hall's not bad, the staff knows what they're doing, though the theme days can be a little troubling. Fusion Wednesdays are one example. Combining Scottish and Japanese cuisines... The result can be described in two words: Wasabi Haggis (he grimaces). Now when Kara and the girls are working the kitchen, those are days to look forward to. I think I might ask her help if I plan to make something special for Chelsea.

I guess the biggest thing that comes closest to grossing me out is playing 'the fart game', as described by Eddie Murphy. Now obviously, I have yet to see (or smell) any of the girls participate; they've got too much class for that, so it's a guy thing. It's played anywhere in the guys' dorm, and basically, the trick is to not announce it or get someone as you're passing by.. So I'll be like sitting down somehwere, maybe reading a book or something, and maybe Stefano will pass by. Couple seconds later, there is the stink of methane, and I'll laugh it off with maybe a slight wrinkling of my nose, like, “Yeah man, you got me. Good one too. SBD, and my mouth was kinda open, yeah.” When it really gets out of hand, though, that's when it's grossest. Like we'll be in Palo's room or something, and we're all just breaking wind to see who runs out of the room first. I can almost keep up with Ike, who is like the undisputed king of the fart game, but jeezus, once we're done, the room smells worse than it already was, no joke. We're afraid lighting a match will set the entire room ablaze.

Well, when Chelsea got me my bagpipe, she told me that she never wants to see me wearing a skirt or 'going regimental.' First of all, it's not a skirt, it's a kilt. Secondly, that's the traditional way a bagpiper goes in full traditional gear. It's not like I'm going to lift up my kilt or anything. I'd be more worried about freezing my bollocks off, but that's beside the point. Real men wear kilts.

Gee, that's a tough one. I'm thinking any number of places—the Scottish Highlands, Japan for the Shizuoka Hobby Show, or Gloucestershire for the Royal International Air Tattoo. Apparently, I'm from Scotland, which is why Chelsea giggles a little bit sometimes (Scott the Scot from Scotland, ha ha).

I think it's kinda neat, frankly. I wouldn't judge her; I have a small air force of R/C planes. Though sometimes I kind of want to use one of her bears as a pilot for one of my planes... Maybe I'll make her one for that purpose and call him Charles Lindbergh.

I like all kinds of colors, so no.

Gordon Duncan, rest his soul. Arguably one of the greatest, if not the greatest bagpipe player who ever lived.

Hm, that's a tough one. See, I never really give it much thought, but if you insist, I'd like to die in a blaze of glory, or at least buying time for Chelsea to get away from danger as I spray the last belt of ammo through my ChainSAW at an attacking horde of enemies. Afterwards, I want someone, anyone, to play “Amazing Grace” at my funeral. That, or “Scotland the Brave.” Assuming I even have a funeral, of course.

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Sat 10 Apr 2010 - 13:19

Ny name is Noël Kannagi and my function is as the designated sniper.

I visit the doctors once a week.

He's very nice to me, but he drives too fast. He's very experienced.

Sniper missions. I don't mind waiting. It's quiet.

Team Urban Operations.

It's fine.

I live alone.

Food is food. Anything is fine.

I don't understand the question.

I like quiet activities, and so does my handler.

Somewhere quiet, so I can sleep in.

I don't understand the question.

Anything is fine.

I respect all of my superiors.

When it happens, it happens. I don't believe I will have any say in it.

If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacen Starslayer on Thu 30 Sep 2010 - 16:37

Simone enters the room on her skateboard.

1. Hello, can you tell us your name and a little about your role in Section 2? I'm Simone, your regular troublemaker, and anti-sniper support.

2. Can you tell us about your conditioning? I administer the amount prescribed...most of the time.

First off, if Olga heard you call her a him, she'd shove her .50 Action Express IMI Desert Eagle up your [censored] and pull the trigger.

I like missions where I get to play in the snow. So I can be the 'White Death' to my enemies.

5. What kind of missions do you dislike? Missions where I have to get close to my enemies. I mean, can I get some personal space please.

6. How do you like life in the SWA dormitory? Since I've got nothing to compare it to, I'm going to say it's cool. Especially, when Jay grills hotdogs in his room. Yum...

7. Do you get along with your room-mate? Eliza's cool. She's just strange really strange. I mean seriously, she goes around tinkering with herself.

8. How do you like the dining hall? Do you have a favorite food? It's better than the food Olga makes on away missions... And I love Pancakes.

9. What really grosses you out (not just food)? People bleeding on me... Do you know how hard blood stains are to get out of white clothes!? I'd rather them bleed on the floor.

10. Is there one thing you would really like to do, but your handler won't let you? Bungie jumping, parachuting, skateboarding at the skate park...

11. Where would you like to spend your next vacation? Have you been there before? I'd love to snowboard down the Alps, and I'm not entirely sure if I've been there.

12. Triela's teddy bear collection; cool or geeky? Frankly, I think it's lame. She's what close to 20 and she plays with teddy bears, seriously? Give me a break.

13. Do you have a favorite color? White

14. Aside from your handler, is there an adult (agency or outside) that you admire? Ferro, because she's got some balls talking to Jean like he's a dog. Dude is such a prick.

15. If you could chose, how would you like to die? Painlessly in my sleep, but knowing my luck I'll probably get my head blown off with a .50 BMG-HE round, if they make them.

"I am the sword of justice
Forged by fate and tempered with time
I have struggled to stay true to his dreams and ideals
Never knowing defeat
Nor victory
Forever waiting for his return
This is my, Infinite Sword Dance"
Jacen Starslayer

Male

Forum Posts : 525

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Final Fantasy, Parasite Eve 2, Fate/Stay Night, Ah! My Goddess, etc.

Original Characters : Jay Valentine

Comments : "The man who tries to please everyone, will never be happy with themselves."

Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by FearTheLASERFACE on Mon 4 Oct 2010 - 21:16

Subject 2A comes in.

(Garbled name) Generation: 2, Alpha subject. As indicated by my codename, Subject 2A, 2A denoting my status as Generation 2's Alpha.

Prototype Generation 2 conditioning. I'm taking the prescribed amount of the drug.

I like him.

Not sure.

Still not sure.

Okay, you need to be flexible with your 15 questions list. That’s non/applicable for me as of right now.

I live alone right now.

Its nice, I like...pizza? Yeah, let’s go with that.

Human dissection. Or gouging out of the eyes. Or otherwise sticking your hand into a dead body. Maybe not so for long.

I wanna learn about my life before the SWA.

(At this point, the Interviewer pulls on his collar a little, slightly nervous, then keeps going)

America. I am absolutely sure I've been there before. (Points to her mouth, referring to her American accent) I just don't remember.

Her personality seems a little all over the place to me. That's all. Wait, isn't she-

Okay, I won't ask about Triela then. Blue, Black, Red, or Gold.

Uhhh....I don't really think I actually amire anybody.

15. If you could choose, how would you like to die?
Making a diffirence. I just wanna see it coming.

16. Do you feel any...abnormalities in your conditioning?
No, I don’t think so.
FearTheLASERFACE

Male

Forum Posts : 201

Original Characters : Subject 2-Alpha, Serina, Sarah, James Antolini, Jack Vesputchi

Comments : Kalashnikov sounds so much more bad*** than AK-47

Registration date : 2010-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Good ol Boy on Wed 6 Oct 2010 - 21:12

Dusty trudges into the room and drops unceremoniously into a chair and begins to play with her butterfly knife.

"Dusty. They tell me I'm an American design much like a Generation 1, whatever that is supposed to mean. I'm C.I.A., I only work with Section 2, not for them."

"Psh. Not a whole lot, other than lots of training. The Colonel didn't want a Terminator on his hands... though he got one anyway. But at least I'm a Terminator with personality."

"The Colonel? He's like a dad to me. Never had a father before."

A wicked smile comes across her face "CQB, baby. I've got a lot of training in room clearing."

"Any that require me to work with creepy old men. I mean, Murdoch is old, but he's not creepy."

"I've got my own basement apartment at Murdoch's house back in Falls Church. Here, I have to share a dorm with Kit. Guess it's not all bad, as long as Kit keeps behaving himself."

"Haven't had to toss him out a window... yet."

"I guess it's not bad. Though they couldn't barbecue a pig to save their lives."

Eyes narrow "Techno."

"Hm... well he doesn't let me play my music in his car. But he listens to the Stones, so it's not all bad."

"I'd like to go back to Texas. Maybe South Padre Island... or maybe do donuts in my old principal's front lawn." "Well, I'm from Texas. Though I haven't been to South Padre, myself."

"Hey, at least it's not clowns."

"I don't really have one... I guess black."

Thinks for a moment "Ted Nugent."

"I'm hoping for immortality, myself. Though minus the sword fights and Queen soundtrack."

Last edited by Good ol Boy on Thu 7 Oct 2010 - 0:15; edited 1 time in total
Good ol Boy

Male

Forum Posts : 114

Original Characters : Dusty & Murdoch

Comments : "I see that once again, my love of redheads has bit me in the ass."

Registration date : 2010-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Good ol Boy on Wed 6 Oct 2010 - 22:05

Kit wanders into the room, all slack-shouldered and slovenly.

"Hi. I'm Kit. They tell me I'm kind of like a Generation 2. I work for the C.I.A. with Dusty and Mr. Murdoch. They say we're working with Section 2, but I mostly just carry the gear..."

cocks his head to the left "Huh?"

"Well, my old handler, Agent MacPhearson was okay... but they said he was crooked and ended up dead. Agent Murdoch seems okay, though he doesn't seem to really want much to do with me."

"I like the ones where I can sneak in all quiet."

"Ones where I get left behind to 'watch the car'..."

"It's okay."

"I share a room with Dusty." smiles and blushes bright red "She's cool..."

"It's good. I like tiramisu."

"Tentacles... I dunno, they just bother me..."

Kit blushes bright red again and begins to laugh nervously.
Er...let's just move on...

"I wanna go to Japan. I think I've been there, but I don't remember my old life, really."

Smiles and blushes once more
Ugh, what's with you? Moving on...

"Gray."

"The guys who made Mass Effect."

"What? What kind of question is that?"
Good ol Boy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Wed 6 Oct 2010 - 22:40

@Good ol Boy wrote:
Eyes narrow "Techno."

Dusty clearly won't be enabling AirTunes to access Kara's iTunes collection. Wink

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Good ol Boy on Wed 6 Oct 2010 - 22:45

@Kiskaloo wrote:
@Good ol Boy wrote:
Eyes narrow "Techno."

Dusty clearly won't be enabling AirTunes to access Kara's iTunes collection. Wink

Heh heh. Probably not. For her, it's all rock all the time.

Last edited by Good ol Boy on Wed 6 Oct 2010 - 23:44; edited 1 time in total
Good ol Boy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Wed 6 Oct 2010 - 22:50

@Good ol Boy wrote:10. Is there one thing you would really like to do, but your handler won't let you?
"Hm... well he doesn't let me play my music in his car. But he listens to the Stones, so it's not all bad."
Rachel: I see a red door and want to paint it black,
No colours for me, I just want them to turn black...

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Wed 6 Oct 2010 - 23:30

@Kiskaloo wrote:
@Good ol Boy wrote:
Eyes narrow "Techno."

And I imagine she's none too pleased when Erina is busy making another mashup and blaring the entire thing over the speakers in her room.

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Good ol Boy on Wed 6 Oct 2010 - 23:50

@MP5 wrote:
@Kiskaloo wrote:
@Good ol Boy wrote:
Eyes narrow "Techno."

And I imagine she's none too pleased when Erina is busy making another mashup and blaring the entire thing over the speakers in her room.

Heh, probably not. Thankfully, she likes to spend a lot of time in the armory. She's as passionate about firepower as some of the other girls are about horsepower. Or she might just go tease Kit, while he's playing Mass Effect 2, about his crush on Tali...
Good ol Boy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Good ol Boy on Wed 6 Oct 2010 - 23:51

@ElfenMagix wrote:
@Good ol Boy wrote:10. Is there one thing you would really like to do, but your handler won't let you?
Rachel: I see a red door and want to paint it black,
No colours for me, I just want them to turn black...

The irony is that happens to Murdoch's favorite song.
Good ol Boy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Plaxy on Thu 7 Oct 2010 - 0:03

Soliel the newest and possibly youngest member of Section 2. Lets see what she is like

1.Hello, can you tell us your name and a little about your role in Section 2?
a. I'm Soliel, I'm an infil.....oh right thats confindentiall....sorry

2.Can you tell us about your conditioning?
a. what conditioning....there not doing weird things to me are they...(seems completely unaware of any conditioning)

3.How do you feel about your handler? What is your relationship with him like?
a. My handler he's really nice but strict.
b. I think he's the coolest brother ever, he likes to dress up in woman's clothing its really funny and lots of fun tee hee.

4.What are your favorite kinds of missions?
a. I like it when I get to fight, oh and when I get to dress up my handler makes the prettiest dresses, he has a really cool fashion sense.

5.What kind of missions do you dislike?
a. My handler doesn't do missions I don't like

6.How do you like life in the SWA dormitory?
a. Its lots of fun, some times I tease Jay cause he's lots of fun, and Triela makes the best tea mmmhmmm (abbreviated 3 minutes later) and then there's Claes she knows everything

7.Do you get along with your room-mate?
a. I don't have a room mate yet I wonder what she'll be like I hope she likes clothes cause I have lots of them.

8.How do you like the dining hall? Do you have a favorite food?
a. Its okay, kind of boring they don't allow food fights.
b. yes

9.What really grosses you out (not just food)?
a. Sandro.....I think he's a pervert he's always..well I don't want to talk about it....

10.Is there one thing you would really like to do, but your handler won't let you?
a. Yes

11.Where would you like to spend your next vacation?
a. I want to go to Japan I here they have really cool stuff and Jay has all these toys that seem to be made from there.

12.Triela's teddy bear collection; cool or geeky?
a. Her collections really cool, don't tell Triela but sometimes I steal Cladius for a night he's real cuddly.

13.Do you have a favorite color?
a. Yes

14.Aside from your handler, is there an adult (agency or outside) that you admire?
a. Priscilla she's really nice and helps me out with dancing lesson and she has a really nice breast. There very comfortable.

15.If you could chose, how would you like to die?
a. [pulls out a tonfa and starts stabbing the interviewer.] (Luciano: Now that was just a really tackles question. Guess the Interview is over now....)

ENTP - "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population
favored careers:dictator, international spy, fighter pilot, politician, diplomat, strategist, airline pilot, private detective, mechanical engineer, ambassador, fbi agent, cia agent, electrical engineer, assassin
Plaxy

Male

Forum Posts : 83

Fan of : Henrietta

Original Characters : Soliel(so-lè)

Comments : I've only killed 4....I killed 10 enemies last month... please doctor don't take me off duty.

Registration date : 2010-09-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Angiegarde on Tue 19 Oct 2010 - 22:49

Here's how my OC Clarissa would respond......

The name's Clarissa Fernando, good to meet you! Anyways, I'm basically sent in to wipe out entire rooms of enemies and to provide melee combat protection from those of my fellow operatives who aren't as skilled at hand to hand combat as me.

Well, my handler Jack tends to have me on the minimum level of conditioning drugs like Henrietta and Triela's handles do since he doesn't want me to be a near mindless drone in combat and because he doesn't want me to end up like Angie (Angelica).

I like my handler and look up to him as a mentor. We're in a student/teacher type relationship, nothing more.

The sort of missions where I help wipe out groups of enemies and can end up with a high body count as I usually regard the SWA's enemies like the Pandanians and the Mafia as sub-human........

Missions where I have to be stealthy and missions where I have to be a sniper, those suck..... ugh......

It's pretty good actually. I'm friends with most of the other operatives and I enjoy spending time with them when we're not out on missions plus we help each other out with various things. It's basically the part of my life that's anywhere near normal for my age.....

Yes, I get along with Angie quite well and in fact, we're even best friends and enjoy each other's company and watch each other's backs on missions. We're known as the angel/demon duo with Angie as the Avenging Angel and me as the Destroying Demon..... /grins/

It's alright. I tend to like having Pasta and Pizza even if it isn't well made. Sometimes I thank God for having me live in Italy...... /smiles/

Being tough minded and having been raised in tough environments, I've grown used to blood and gore but something that still grosses me out is human waste. It smells and looks terrible so when a mission calls on me to go through sewers, I'm not happy.......

Well, for something positive, it'd be nice to enter martial arts tournaments to test my skills but Jack says that it would draw too much suspiscion and the SWA's true agenda may be revealed.

For something related to being an assassin, go the remote regions of Pakistan to hunt down and kill Osama Bin Laden for 9/11.

Well, I'd like to visit Switzerland someday as I heard that they make great chocolate and it looks interesting to visit. I've never been there before sadly.

Cute but for some reason, I seem to think that Henrietta or Angie would be better suited to owning it then Triela.

Red all the way and not because it's the color of blood mind you, I like Red because it's a bold and dramatic color.

Well, I admire and respect those handlers who are good to their girls like Jose, Hillshire and Marco are. Hell, I even respect Jean to a certain degree as I understand his desire to avenge those he loves. I also like Priscilla as she's cheerful and cares about us.

Personally, I'd like to either go down fighting and taking a large number of enemies with me (bonus points if it causes the downfall of an evil organization) or dying surrounded by those I care about especially Angie.....
Angiegarde

Male

Forum Posts : 133

Fan of : anime

Original Characters : Clarissa

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by FearTheLASERFACE on Tue 19 Oct 2010 - 23:52

This is for Serina. I've put in a few tweaks.

Serina. I'm the last first-gen cyborg.

2. How do you feel about your handler? What is your relationship with him like?
James is nice. He seems bothered by my face occasianally though, it seems. Almost as if it reminds of something.

*Interviewer pulls nnervously on collar, then continues*

3. What are your favorite kinds of missions?
Any

4. What kind of missions do you dislike?
I don't know

5. How do you like life in the SWA dormitory?
Its a nice place.

6. Do you get along with your room-mate?
Room-mate?

7. Is there one thing you would really like to do, but your handler won't let you?
Not really.

8. Triela's teddy bear collection; cool or geeky?
No comment.

9. You ever wonder why you're here?
......Well, it does seem to be one of life's greatest mysteries....(Kudos to those who get the reference)
Interviewer: Nononono, I meant why you are HERE, in the SWA?
Serina: I feel strangely inclined to say, "No, Semper Fi, b****"(Again, thats another reference. And yes, thats an effect of the conditioning)
Interviewer: Good.

10. If you could chose, how would you like to die?
Funny, I never put any thought into that.

11. How do you feel right now? Physically and mentally? Any weird side effects of the medication?
I feel perfectly fine.

12. We noticed you seem to be typing a LOT of random stuff into your laptop. What are they?
Thought dumps.

13. Interesting. Care to show it to us?
No, I want privacy.

14. Subject 2A, any thoughts about her?
I never knew her. So I don't know what to think.
*Interviewer thinks about those words for a sec, knowing something Serina doesn't.*

15. Are you willing to answer more questions?
Not really.
FearTheLASERFACE

Male

Forum Posts : 201

Original Characters : Subject 2-Alpha, Serina, Sarah, James Antolini, Jack Vesputchi

Comments : Kalashnikov sounds so much more bad*** than AK-47

Registration date : 2010-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by theprodigalson on Tue 26 Oct 2010 - 0:44

Interviewer: Hello, can you tell us your name and a little about your role in Section 2?

Ana:*nervously* My name is Anastasia, but you can call me Ana because its easier. I’m a cyborg.

Interviewer: ….Yes we know you’re a cyborg, most everyone we interview here is a cyborg. Do you have a more specific role?

Ana:*blushing deeply* Oh…sorry. Uh, not really. I‘m just a combat cyborg. I’m a lot tougher than the other Generation Two’s though.

Interviewer: I see. It says here you were built more to Generation One specifics?

Ana: Yes.

Interviewer: ……I’m told you have night vision eyes?

Ana: *perking up considerably* I sure do! I mean, the other girls can see in the dark too, but my eyes are even better. It all starts with electrons. When an electron moves away from its atom, it releases energy to sink back down. This energy is called a “photon”…

Two minutes later…

Ana: Now things get REALLY interesting. As the photons pass through the photocathode they are turned into electrons. Then, they…

Interviewer: *eyes a man offstage rapidly spinning his hand in a circular motion over his head*

Ana: …called a “microchannel plate”. This glass disc…

Interviewer: Fascinating. Can you tell us about your conditioning?

Ana: …Uh, I’m not really told. More then most but less than someone like Rico I guess. Anyways, back…

Interviewer: That seems like a very prudent choice by your handler.

Ana: *deflating* Thanks, I think.

Interviewer: So, how do you feel about your handler? What is your relationship with him like?

Ana: *perking right back up* Nikias is the best! He’s gonna be great one day - you’ll see. He is young now, but he’s gonna be way better than the other handlers because he wants it more. And my relationship with him? He is my big brother and I am his sword. As it should be, unlike with some fratello’s around here.

Interviewer: What are your favorite kinds of missions?

Ana: *cracking her knuckles* The tough kind! Anything up close and personal. That’s the only real way to measure yourself against another. But I don’t mind helping out wherever I’m needed.

Interviewer: Well! You seem pretty sure of yourself. Do you get missions like that often?

Ana: *dejected* Next question please…

Interviewer: Oh…well, what kind of missions do you dislike?

Ana: *sigh* Ok, ok! I barely have any missions under my belt…no real ones anyway. The chief says it has something to do with “attitude”. I know he seems a bit brash, but Nikias can be real cool headed! He’s had a lot of training. A whole lot. Its me that messes up. They just have to give us a chance!

Interviewer: Hang in there. Maybe this interview will help.

Ana: *smiles*

Interviewer: How do you like life in the SWA dormitory?

Ana: *smile vanishes* Oh it’s…fine I guess. It can get…ah, never mind. Next question please.

Interviewer: Do you get along with your roommate?

Ana: I don’t have one.

Interviewer: I see. How do you like the dining hall then? Do you have a favorite food?

Ana: It’s a dining hall. And I love “burger day”.

Interviewer: What really grosses you out? It doesn’t have to be food.

Ana: Hmmm. Nothing I can think of right now.

Interviewer: Is there one thing you would really like to do but your handler won’t let you?

Ana: *unconsciously smoothes her pant legs* No. That’s just ridiculous.

Interviewer: Where would you like to spend your next vacation and have you ever been
there before?

Ana: I wouldn’t mind seeing Nikias’ home town: Athens. I doubt he will want to go there though. He doesn’t talk about it much for some reason.

Interviewer: Triela’s teddy bear collection: cool or geeky?

Ana: *blushing furiously* ………geeky.

Interviewer: Do you have a favorite color?

Ana: Green.

Interviewer: Is there an adult other than your handler (in or outside the agency) that you admire?

Ana: Anyone willing to work hard for their goals is worth respecting (I hate quitters). But, admire? No, there is no one like that.

Interviewer: If you could choose, how would you like to die?

Ana: *Looks very much like a deer in the headlights. Her back is rigid and her whole body is stiff. Her eyes are wide open and her pupils are huge.*

Interviewer: Ana? Miss Anastasia?

*Two techs run in followed by Rico and check her over. One shakes his head and nods to Rico who kneels and throws Ana over her shoulders. She pauses only to smile pleasantly at the interviewer before carrying her offstage. *

Jet: "Betrayal may come easily to women, but men live by iron codes of honor."
Faye: "You really believe that?"
Jet: "I'm trying to. Real hard."
theprodigalson

Male

Forum Posts : 434

Original Characters : Nikias and Anastasia

Registration date : 2010-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisha_Hikari on Tue 26 Oct 2010 - 14:56

M-my name? I'm Aisha, and I'm a new member of section two. I haven't gone out on a mission yet, so I guess I'm just moral support right now.

I have pretty light conditioning all things considered. I like my new life so I'm obedient.

Kenichi..He's really nice to me when things are relaxed, but when we're training he's really strict! I like him a lot but..he can be scary when I do something wrong.

I can't really say much about this one..I haven't gone on one yet but. I think I'll like protecting people the most.

Again, I can't really say much about this one. I guess I wouldn't like missions where I have to kill innocents, but that won't happen right? We're the good people!

I love it! I have a nice comfy bed and a desk where I can clean my weapons after I use them at the range.

I don't really have a room mate right now, but I do get along with all the others. It's really fun sharing sweets with Henrietta!

I like the food! It's really good. Oh, my favorite food? It's definitely a Strawberry sundae with chocolate syrup, sprinkles, and peanut butter cups!

Hmm, I don't like spoiled milk. It really makes me gag. If someone ever made a spoiled milk bomb, I would die.

I'd really love to go to the amusement park but Kenichi says that I'm liable to get snatched away. I think he's just afraid of the roller coasters though! *pout*

Disney Land! I've never been there before but I've heard that it's really cool and exciting!

Really cool! I wish I could get as many as she has! Oh, and maybe a few other kinds of stuffed animals. I really like jungle cats.

My favorite color is definitely blue! It reminds me of the sky and water!

Hmm, I really think Jose is nice because of the way he's nice to Henrietta! I think Kenichi can take some lessons from him!

D-die? That's a hard question. I guess it would be great if I could die surrounded by all my friends.

Aisha_Hikari

Female

Forum Posts : 84

Fan of : Henrietta

Original Characters : Aisha

Comments : *Searching for sweets*

Registration date : 2010-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Sun 31 Oct 2010 - 8:30

NOTE: Character scrapped. Will reinvent in the future.
"Hello, I'm Helen and Salvatore my big brother, says we have to save Italia from the "bad people".  
"My brother says it is medicine that I need or I will die".
(looking nervously over her shoulder, seeing her handler staring angrily ready to punish her if she says anything he disapproves of)
"He is a....wonderful person that I  uh,   l i k e   very much."
"Any mission where I succeed."
"Any mission that I fail."
"I don't go out of my room much, it's for my own good".
translation: her Handler distrusts most agents and fratello, so he insists that she go out only when necessary.
"Elsa is a very nice person".
Helen made the mistake of smiling at Lauro one time when he entered the room (Lauro ignored her) so after Elsa chewed her out, she doesn't want to rock the boat so to speak.
"I like it a lot, brussel sprouts are my favorite!"
Vinson likes brussel sprouts and sometimes shares some with her there.
(a sympathetic agent with no cyborg of his own who pities her and treats her kindly)
"Nothing. Nothing grosses me out". "My big brothers says: 'I must not fail, I must not loose, I must not get grossed out, I must not...." (goes on and on repeating what Salvatore has drilled into her until the interviewer thanks her to stop)
(FEELING Salvatore's eyes burn into her from behind)
"No-nothing, nothing at all....really". Truth be told she wishes she could be spending time with Vinson whom she wishes were her Brother.
(never having been on one, she goes back to wishful thinking)
"I'd like to visit Norway, it is the land of friendly peoples".
She does not know that Salvatore is aware of the meaning behind that statement: Vinson is from that land and he's upset that conditioning or no conditioning, Helen still prefers the other agent.
"I know who Triela is, she's another cyborg".  "I .... wait, she has dolls"? "Really"? (suddenly she would like to get to know her sometime, despite Salvatore's warnings of her becoming a bad agent if she chats with, much less befriends the other girls)
(big smile) "Pink, I like pink". Guess who complimented her one time, wearing that color?
(TERRIFIED at the question!) "Vi-Vin.......Olga. She's pretty".
(some of Salvatore's many threats are worded similar to that)
"I, uh, .... that is, *gulp* um you know, er, I like pink!! hee hee!"
(eyes shifting nervously left and right, hands fiddling, she blurts out something she hopes won't get her in trouble!)

Last edited by tremec6speed on Wed 14 Aug 2013 - 22:03; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : improvement and corrections)
tremec6speed

Male

Forum Posts : 1964

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by motorwaymurderer on Sat 15 Jan 2011 - 12:58

Hello, I'm Lidia, the first cyborg of Generation 3. They say I'm a prototype so I'm a bit like a guinea pig. Paolo prefers the word 'experimental'. They made me after The Incident I don't know about. Paolo knows about it like everyone else.

Huh? Paolo takes care of it. You'd better ask him, but he has said it's really important. I've heard my conditioning is different from earlier generations but I don't know much about it.

Paolo is the best handler. Nothing those Gen 2 girls say can change my mind! He is amazing and takes good care of me. I don't see him as my brother but more a teacher or uncle. He's definitely the coolest uncle ever! I suppose that conditioning has something to do with everything but Paolo claims we have to build our relationship like ordinary people.

They're still running tests so I can't go to missions. Paolo has said that one day I'll be able to do missions. My hypothesis is that I'll like simple missions. I don't like complicated stuff.

I don't know. Complicated stuff makes my head hurt. Paolo says that we shouldn't let ordinary people see our missions or know what we're doing, so I don't want them to see or know about us. No ordinary people on missions.

It's my home! Of course I like my home. Everybody loves home. Paolo lives near cyborg dormitory so I can go to see him whenever I need to. It's the best thing. Then we can talk and sew. Paolo says that sewing is good thing for me. He wants my fingers to work well and girls should know how to sew. I'm making a pillow for him but it's a secret.

I don't have a room-mate, but when the next cyborg is ready she'll be my room-mate.

Oh, I like kitchen. I once sneaked in and it was amazing place. Dining hall is nice place and food is good. Paolo says fish does good to brains so I like fish. I also like sweet things like cakes and chocolate. Once in a week I get something sweet from Paolo.

Paolo doesn't know but his brown jacket is disgusting. Please, don't tell him.

Other girls can go to missions with their handlers but I can't. I wish I could. They say we're meant to fight and protect innocent people. Petra, the oldest cyborg, says that I shouldn't rush with missions and that they can be dangerous. I still want to try. But Paolo says I'm not ready and he knows better than I do.

I haven't seen anything outside the dorm area and hospitals so anything is fine. I'd like to see Paolo's hometown. He gets weird look in his eyes when he talks about it.

Isn't Triela one of the first cyborgs? She has already died but Petra has told that she was the best cyborg. If she had a teddy bear collection, it's cool. I wonder where they put those teddy bears after her death... I'd like to get one.

Anything goes but brown in jackets. Those things are just disgusting. Paolo once asked the same and back then I said green but anything is fine.

I don't know many adults. Other handlers are so distant. I guess no. ... Oh, wait! Paolo told me about her sister. I admire her. She was a fine woman.

I want to die before Paolo does.
motorwaymurderer

Female

Forum Posts : 15

Registration date : 2011-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist on Sat 15 Jan 2011 - 17:38

My name is Emilie. I'm a 1st generation cyborg but I'm also a test person for a new conditioning.
I'm specialized for torturing people. I received courses in human anatomy and martial arts.

Err, I don't know much about that. But they told me it's a new kind with lesser negative side-effects.

Hmm, Etienne is like a father for me. I like really him but i don't 'love' like others did.

I really love to beat villains. I love to use my unbound raw power on them.

I hate really hate missions on the sea or underwater missions. And i don't like sniper missions.

I like it. Nice rooms and a lot of them. Here is everything a killer-cyborg needs.

I don't have one. I'm a loner but the others inviting me often.

I like the dining hall.
Favorite Food? There is hardly no Belgian food!
I wish they would offer some Belgian specialties. For example 'Cramique', 'Carbonade Flamande' or 'Vol au Vent'

Nothing at all.

(begins grinning) I really want a sparring-fight with him. But cause of my power he don't let me....
But Etienne let me do everything else i want to do.

I want to go to Brugges,. A very famous and lovely historic tow of my country.

Hey, everyone has it's own fancy....
I really like to collect knives. Seriously, I have around 25 of them at the moment.

My favorite colors are black and grey-tones. I don't like bright colors very much.

I like Jean-Claude Van Damme, a famous man from my country. He's very good in martial arts.
My wish is a fight with him, just for fun.... (begins to smile) But I know I'm stronger and would kill him...

Hmm ... I never thought about that.... (thinking for a second) ...I don't want to get killed in action ... (now getting red) If I could choose I would want to die peacefully in Etienne's gently hands or peacefully together with him.

Last edited by schaschanist on Sat 15 Jan 2011 - 19:20; edited 1 time in total
Schaschanist

Male

Forum Posts : 786

Fan of : Henrietta,Triela and Claes; Hydrangea

Original Characters : Etienne & Emilie or "Eti & Emi"

Comments : Emilie Valerie De Laroque, a 13 years old dark and gloomy part-french girl from Belgium, with excellent manners and a slight french accent...

Registration date : 2010-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Sat 15 Jan 2011 - 18:07

@schaschanist wrote:
I like the dining hall.
Favorite Food? There is hardly no Belgian food!
I wish they would offer some Belgian specialties. For example 'Cramique', 'Carbonade Flamandeor' 'Vol au Vent'

She can come hang out in the common room with Elio and Michele when they're watching the Belgian Grand Prix on television and eating frieten / frites.

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist on Sat 15 Jan 2011 - 19:27

Emi: "Gran Prix on television and some frites. Is there anything missing? (She grinned) Michelle, could you give me the chocolate pralines, please?"
Schaschanist

Male

Forum Posts : 786

Fan of : Henrietta,Triela and Claes; Hydrangea

Original Characters : Etienne & Emilie or "Eti & Emi"

Comments : Emilie Valerie De Laroque, a 13 years old dark and gloomy part-french girl from Belgium, with excellent manners and a slight french accent...

Registration date : 2010-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum