Interview with a Cyborg

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Interview with a Cyborg

Post by Alfisti on Tue 22 May 2012 - 17:25

@boomer_gonz wrote:Actually; it WAS Monty she was referring to. sweat

Sorry if I was pretentious in referring to her; but the "Monty not liking people" aesthetic is something I find irresistible to tinker with...
No, no, not at all. I was actually wondering if I was being presumptuous in assuming it was her sweat

Alfisti

Forum Posts : 5700

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Tue 22 May 2012 - 23:59

Victoria and Mercedes are cool, one wants to set off a nuke and the other does not pick a favorite color so as not to discriminate! Me like! head bang
One sentence: Crystal rocks! head bang (seduces, curses, intimidates, did I miss anything?) Wink
Reading Monty's updated interview, (a new one every two years sounds good for those who survive that far) It occurred to me, could Monty's distant demeanor be her way of dealing with the realization that they will all die either by the enemy's hand or by the drug deteriorating effects? I'm amazed at how she can be unapproachable at times and yet so likeable.
Puzzled Wink

@Thescarredman wrote:(Click)

(Interviewerís voice) Youíre right on time. Just sit right there and Ė well, hello. I remember you.

(A door closes, followed by a soft rustle and a squeak)

(young girlís voice) You do?

Yes. I was one of the attendees when you were brought on-line. I was only watching through the window, but youíd be hard to forget. You were the only cyborg I ever saw wake with a smile.

I donít remember. Will this take long?

Oh. Do you have somewhere else to go?

My handler is coming for me this afternoon. I need some time out on the practice range before then. I need to stay sharp.

Well. (papers rustle) It shouldnít take that long, itís just a few questions. Remember, there are no wrong or bad answers. Just answer as truthfully and completely as you can. First, can you tell us your name and a little about your role in Section 2?

Iím Lauroís cyborg, Elsa de Sica. My role is whatever he says it is. He says I have to come here, so here I am. He said not to make trouble, and answer all your questions. Except the ones he said not to. Can I go now?

Not just yet. Can you tell us about your conditioning?

I take the meds he gives me. Iím kind of afraid of them, because some of the other cyborgs are stupid from them. I donít want that. But I take what Lauro gives me.

How do you feel about your handler? What is your relationship with him like?

Lauro told me not to tell anything personal about him.

You can still tell us how you feel about him, canít you?

Heís everything to me. Nothing else matters.

Nothing?

Nothing.

(Rustle)

What are your favorite kinds of missions?

Anything that doesnít put Lauro in danger and gives me a chance to do well. I need to do my best every time.

What kind of missions do you dislike?

I donít like working with other cyborgs. They get in the way. Lauro doesnít like joint operations much either.

How do you like life in the SWA dormitory?

Itís a waste of my time, mostly. The training area is all right. School is stupid. I donít need to learn German or Algebra. Iíd rather sleep in Lauroís car than in the dorm room. The dorm is just someplace to put me until he wants me again.

Do you get along with your room-mate?

I donít have one. When I first came here, they wanted to put me in with that cyborg whoís always in for repairs, the one who wears that stupid hair ribbon on top of her head. But Lauro wouldnít let them. He said I didnít need any distractions. So they gave me an empty room.

How do you like the dining hall? Do you have a favorite food?

The food all tastes the same. Itís just something I have to swallow, like the meds. I just came from the dining hall. I couldnít tell you what color the walls are. I always sit by myself. Lauro almost never comes in there, and when he does he sits with the other handlers. The only time food has any flavor is when weíre working and we go to a restaurant together.

What really grosses you out? Not necessarily food, anything at all.

(Long hesitation) Whoís going to see this?

Just Dr. Bianchi and some other people in the medical department.

I donít want to say then.

How about if we just keep it between us?

(Another pause) I donít like picking bullets out of my forearms after a mission. It hurts, and sticking my fingers in the wound and spreading it open makes me queasy. Thereís not much blood, but they never heal, so I have to keep my arms wrapped so I donít stain my sleeves. And it hurts when I wash them, but if I donít, they smell.

Elsa. Godís sake, why donít you go to Medical for treatment?

Because if I do, Iíll be out of service, maybe for days. Lauro has a big operation going in Tuscany right now. Weíre very busy. He needs me. I canítÖ He needs me.

You need to get treatment, Elsa.

You said you wouldnít tell.

(Squeak followed by a thud)

Calm down, Elsa, please. Just sit back down and letís discuss this. I said I wouldnít tell, and I wonít, but you have to promise me youíll go to the clinic as soon as this project in Tuscany is over.

(Pause) Okay.

And youíll tell Dr. Bianchi the next time you see him.

I will. At my next interview. Can I go now?

We haveÖ a few more questions yet. (paper rustles) Is there one thing you would really like to do, but your handler won't let you?

Iím not answering that.

Elsa, itís not about Lauro, itís about you.

If I tell you something he wonít let me do, itís about him.

All right. Where would you like to spend your next vacation? Have you been there before?

Vacation?

Yes. You know, spend a little time somewhere away from work?

When Iím not working, Iím here. I told you that.

How long have you and Lauro been a fratello?

Two years. A little longer.

And you never take vacations. You and Lauro have been working all that time.

Sometimes he leaves me here for a couple of weeks. When he comes back, he doesnít tell me where heís been. Maybe he takes a vacation. (pause) We travel a lot by car. When weíre driving somewhere, we donít talk much. But weíre not working either. He doesnít like to use his phone while heís driving. So weíre just sitting together, close enough to touch, sometimes for hours. I think thatís my vacation.

All right. Next: Triela's teddy bear collection; cool or geeky?

Stupid distraction. Like all the lessons in the classroom. Like staring at the sky through a telescope at night, or playing musical instruments, or that lawn dart game some of the others play. Itís all lost training time. (pause) Claes doesnít go on missions, so itís all right for her. (voice turns soft) Once, I was on my way to somewhere, and I saw her working in her garden. We didnít talk. I stayed back in the shadows under the colonnade and watched. I think she knew I was there, but she ignored me. She works so hard to fill her days without a handler to live for. I wonder Ö what that would be like.

(Page turns, then a scoff) I have to ask this. Elsa, do you have a favorite color? (mutters) Who comes up with-

Gray-blue.

What?

Gray-blue. The color of winter sky when snow is coming. (voice turns soft) Cold. But beautiful. Full of hidden power. SometimesÖ youíre afraid to look at them, as much as you want to, because you think, if you do, youíll fall into them and be lost foreverÖ

(softly) Elsa, what color are Lauroís eyes?

Didnít I just say?

Is there anyone you admire besides your handler. It doesnít have to be someone from the Agency-

No. No one else is even real to me. I mean, I know you are, sort of. But, really, youíre all just Ö holograms, cardboard cutouts, shadows on the wall. Lauro is everything that matters. Everything I do, everything I am, is for him.

(pause) Last question. If you could choose, how would you like to die?

This is a question? With him. (strained, almost pleading) Can... can I go now?

(softly) Yes, Elsa. You can go.

(Door swiftly opens and closes)

(heavy sigh, then softly) I hate this fucking job. Oh shit-

(click)
After reading this interview I found myself saying out loud: LAURO, YOU MOTHER F@CKER, YOU ROCK! head bang head bang head bang head bang Not Worthy!

tremec6speed

Forum Posts : 1964

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Wed 23 May 2012 - 0:32

The Montagne Brothers weigh in on Crystal's interview:

Charlie: I find Miss Evans rather intriguing. What do you think, Andy? I like Miss Evans, do you like Miss Evans?

Andy: Crystal seems all righ'. Her style, I agree with, though I don't use sex appeal when I go to work.

Charlie: I think I'm gonna go for it, mate.

Andy: What, Crystal? You're going to hit on her?

Charlie: Well I think it's a right fried gold sandwich.

Andy: Sure, go ahead and do that, mate; buy her a drink and see where it goes from there like you usually do. I'm sure if she doesn't crush your bollocks first, her handler damn well will... It's a wonder how you get through life thinking with your Brighton instead of your brain.

MP5

Forum Posts : 1767

Registration date : 2010-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Thescarredman on Wed 23 May 2012 - 0:34

@tremec6speed wrote:After reading this interview I found myself saying out loud: LAURO, YOU MOTHER F@CKER, YOU ROCK!

Hm. If you liked that, let's see what you do with the rest of the story.

Thescarredman

Forum Posts : 1742

Registration date : 2012-02-04
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Wed 23 May 2012 - 0:42

Just want to add that while I don't like Elsa DeSica suffering an all, I see Lauro as uniquely distant, mysterious, unapproachable, etc. (I could add a lot more, for my interpretation of him is that of a solitary soldier whose course and purpose are un-apologetically known only to him) This character rocks every world I call my own.
Read your story and it's cool and original, no doubt! Smile Not how I see Lauro, but that's the beauty of fan fiction: we're all free to view canon characters as we please.
head bang

tremec6speed

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Wed 23 May 2012 - 5:52

@Thescarredman wrote:Hm. If you liked that, let's see what you do with the rest of the story.
From what I glanced, looked like a good read, though I probably won't get around to reading it for a while, school work and the like.
Gotta say though, Elsa offing herslef always saddens me, but not from an "oh no, she killed her Handler and herslef becuase of her obsetion, poor her" point of view, rather the "damn it, I could've used her in my fanfic" kinda way. Okay, it is a bit sad in the other way too.. oh who am I kidding .
@tremec6speed wrote:Victoria and Mercedes are cool, one wants to set
off a nuke and the other does not pick a favorite color so as not to
discriminate! Me like!
Thanks man, your kind words warm my heart like Thermite (which I recently learnt always has a capital because it is a brand, true story). You can read more about them in my first fic in the thread named after myself.

Three Dog

Forum Posts : 1243

Registration date : 2012-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Wed 23 May 2012 - 7:29

@tremec6speed wrote:Reading Monty's updated interview, (a new one every two years sounds good for those who survive that far) It occurred to me, could Monty's distant demeanor be her way of dealing with the realization that they will all die either by the enemy's hand or by the drug deteriorating effects? I'm amazed at how she can be unapproachable at times and yet so likeable.
Honestly, I think Monty's aloofness is more a case of that she'd prefer to be left alone to get on with whatever job happens to be in hand, and sort of vaugly hopes that if she doesn't talk to anyone they won't try talking back...

Alfisti

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist on Wed 23 May 2012 - 11:50

@Alfisti wrote:
@tremec6speed wrote:Reading Monty's updated interview, (a new one every two years sounds good for those who survive that far) It occurred to me, could Monty's distant demeanor be her way of dealing with the realization that they will all die either by the enemy's hand or by the drug deteriorating effects? I'm amazed at how she can be unapproachable at times and yet so likeable.
Honestly, I think Monty's aloofness is more a case of that she'd prefer to be left alone to get on with whatever job happens to be in hand, and sort of vaugly hopes that if she doesn't talk to anyone they won't try talking back...
I think Monty COULD get along with Emilie, perhaps, eventually, in the far future of a parallel-universe sweat
Emi usually never talks with anybody (without getting asked) and just does her work without any comment. Not like the short blond Larissa who is quite talkative and can be distracted easily by everything. Razz

Schaschanist

Forum Posts : 786

Registration date : 2010-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Thu 24 May 2012 - 0:59

@schaschanist wrote:
@Alfisti wrote:
I think Monty COULD get along with Emilie, perhaps, eventually, in the far future of a parallel-universe sweat
Emi usually never talks with anybody (without getting asked) and just does her work without any comment. Not like the short blond Larissa who is quite talkative and can be distracted easily by everything. Razz
You got it Destroyer, I'll be checking your cool tale! head bang
Ah, '... the far future of a parallel-universe' I luv the fanfiction community especially GSG precisely because of cool comments like that. I concur whole heartedly!
Somehow Alfisti, your reply to my comment makes me feel sad for Monti and I cannot even pin down why it seems that way to me....
Don't mind me man, I'm nutz. Puzzled

tremec6speed

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Thu 24 May 2012 - 3:25

@tremec6speed wrote:Somehow Alfisti, your reply to my comment makes me feel sad for Monti and I cannot even pin down why it seems that way to me....
Maybe it's not 'cause you're "nutz", but becuase it reminds you of Elsa, since Elsa avoided the other cyborgs when possible as well, albeit for slightly different reasons, I think .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Audacter calumniare, semper aliquid haeret
slander boldly, something always sticks
Three Dog

Male

Fan of : everyone but the man of many names: Jose/Guiseppe/Josef (And the comic space opera Scholck Mercenary)

Original Characters : Yes, and there are a lot (around 25-ish I think)

Comments : 42: Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of the reverse entropy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Thu 24 May 2012 - 6:54

@schaschanist wrote:I think Monty COULD get along with Emilie, perhaps, eventually, in the far future of a parallel-universe
Emi usually never talks with anybody (without getting asked) and just does her work without any comment.
Heh, while Monty possibly would find Emi one of the less offensive of the cyborgs, I have a nasty feeling that, with Emi's emotional and conditioning issues she (Monty) would probably classify Emi as generally defective and want little to do with her. Unfortunately, on Planet Monty "trying hard" or "doing your best" doesn't count for much, one either does or one doesn't... end of story.

Destroyer of Worlds ;D wrote:
@tremec6speed wrote:Somehow Alfisti, your reply to my comment makes me feel sad for Monti
and I cannot even pin down why it seems that way to me....
Maybe it's not 'cause you're "nutz", but becuase it reminds you of Elsa,
since Elsa avoided the other cyborgs when possible as well, albeit for slightly different reasons, I think .
There are probably or two parallells to be drawn there, it has occured to me once or twice that, given a different handler, Monty could possibly have been an Elsa. Fortunately she got Jethro. Another thing though is I think she may also have been more (not a lot more though mind you) sociable had she "grown up" as a normal cyborg on-compound. At least some of her anti-social tendencies are likely a result of being isolated a lot of the time, not to mention having to be an "adult" pretty much from day dot.

I'll stop now, I could write pages about Monty's personality facets and what I think helped sculpt them... but I'm certain at the end all I would do is leave behind a lot of confused people

Your lack of planning does not constitute my emergency.
Alfisti

Male

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Thu 24 May 2012 - 6:59

@Alfisti wrote:I'll stop now, I could write pages about Monty's personality facets and what I think helped sculpt them... but I'm certain at the end all I would do is leave behind a lot of confused people
*Squints like Clint Eastwood* Go ahead, make my day.

Three Dog

Male

Fan of : everyone but the man of many names: Jose/Guiseppe/Josef (And the comic space opera Scholck Mercenary)

Comments : 42: Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of the reverse entropy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Thu 24 May 2012 - 7:15

@Alfisti wrote:I'll stop now, I could write pages about Monty's personality facets and what I think helped sculpt them... but I'm certain at the end all I would do is leave behind a lot of confused people
Maybe when I have a bit more time up my sleeve... about the same time I get around to giving J+Ms' wiki pages a massive overhaul.

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Thu 24 May 2012 - 7:18

@Alfisti wrote:
Maybe when I have a bit more time up my sleeve... about the same time I get around to giving J+Ms' wiki pages a massive overhaul.
M'kay, mate. But we will meet again.

Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist on Thu 24 May 2012 - 8:02

@Alfisti wrote:
@schaschanist wrote:I think Monty COULD get along with Emilie, perhaps, eventually, in the far future of a parallel-universe
Emi usually never talks with anybody (without getting asked) and just does her work without any comment.
Heh, while Monty possibly would find Emi one of the less offensive of the cyborgs, I have a nasty feeling that, with Emi's emotional and conditioning issues she (Monty) would probably classify Emi as generally defective and want little to do with her. Unfortunately, on Planet Monty "trying hard" or "doing your best" doesn't count for much, one either does or one doesn't... end of story.
Then Monty perhaps will like the "new" or "actual" Emilie more than the old "wreck".
Right now she is just a shy, introverted girl that doesn't talk much. So no getting interrupted or distracted, no falling into speeches for busy Monty.

I don't know where it had come from but somehow I developed a pretty dark personality, sarcasm and irony are my friends, torturing and fooling everybody is my hobby and I wear almost only black....am I strange? -Schaschanist-

Je suis juste un petit fille de goth. -Emilie Valerie De Laroque-
Schaschanist

Male

Forum Posts : 786

Fan of : Henrietta,Triela and Claes; Hydrangea

Original Characters : Etienne & Emilie or "Eti & Emi"

Comments : Emilie Valerie De Laroque, a 13 years old dark and gloomy part-french girl from Belgium, with excellent manners and a slight french accent...

Registration date : 2010-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Thu 24 May 2012 - 14:29

Alfisti made mention of a massive overhaul to his wiki..... Hmm, I gotta take another look at me wiki too! (that sounds wrong somehow) Wink
Good thing I'm not a handler, I have a way of messing up what I mean to say at the worst possible time:
Me: Hey Helen, wanna see my wiki?
Helen: Sta-stay away from me or I'll fill ya full ah lead!!
Jean: What the hell is going on here?
Helen: He, he said he was gonna whip out his wiki!!
Me: Wait, WAIT!!
Jean: That does it! *POW!*
Me: Ouch, rite in the choppers......Ooooh
Razz
tremec6speed

Male

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Fri 25 May 2012 - 1:50

@tremec6speed wrote:Alfisti made mention of a massive overhaul to his wiki..... Hmm, I gotta take another look at me wiki too! (that sounds wrong somehow) Wink
Good thing I'm not a handler, I have a way of messing up what I mean to say at the worst possible time:
Me: Hey Helen, wanna see my wiki?
Helen: Sta-stay away from me or I'll fill ya full ah lead!!
Jean: What the hell is going on here?
Helen: He, he said he was gonna whip out his wiki!!
Me: Wait, WAIT!!
Jean: That does it! *POW!*
Me: Ouch, rite in the choppers......Ooooh
Razz

Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Fri 25 May 2012 - 4:52

@schaschanist wrote:
@Alfisti wrote:
Then Monty perhaps will like the "new" or "actual" Emilie more than the old "wreck".
Right now she is just a shy, introverted girl that doesn't talk much. So no getting interrupted or distracted, no falling into speeches for busy Monty.
There's a vast gulf between "less offensive to her" and "like"... unfortunately Monty doesn't really (Jethro excepted) "like" anyone.

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Fri 25 May 2012 - 5:02

@Alfisti wrote:
@schaschanist wrote:
@Alfisti wrote:
There's a vast gulf between "less offensive to her" and "like"... unfortunately Monty doesn't really (Jethro excepted) "like" anyone.
My loatest OC Linda 'Wolf' Kaufmann (who I'll post a thing for once her character is better developed) would accuse Monty of being a Nazi and then Ride away on her Harley.

Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Fri 25 May 2012 - 5:11

Destroyer of Worlds ;D wrote:My loatest OC Linda 'Wolf' Kaufmann (who I'll post a thing for once her character is better developed) would accuse Monty of being a Nazi and then Ride away on her Harley.
Unfortunately, I think if she did she may be confusing Monty with someone who cared.

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Fri 25 May 2012 - 7:38

@Alfisti wrote:
Destroyer of Worlds ;D wrote:My loatest OC Linda 'Wolf' Kaufmann (who I'll post a thing for once her character is better developed) would accuse Monty of being a Nazi and then Ride away on her Harley.
Unfortunately, I think if she did she may be confusing Monty with someone who cared.
As long as Monty didn't say that out loud, she'd be safe from Linda pulling her .45. Of coarse, I haven't decided whether the 3rd Gen would be stronger than a 1st, so for now, let's just say Monty would win. Unless Linda's on her bike, then she'd do all manner of crazy things like quoting Monty Python.

On a side note, I think Monty Python the the most quoted movie franchise on this forum...

... And now for something completely different: <|: ) A wizard Razz

Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Fri 25 May 2012 - 7:45

Destroyer of Worlds ;D wrote:As long as Monty didn't say that out loud, she'd be safe from Linda pulling her .45. Of coarse, I haven't decided whether the 3rd Gen would be stronger than a 1st, so for now, let's just say Monty would win.
Monty's second gen, not first... and a "detuned" second gen at that. The short explanation is that, since she's out of country so much, the engineers traded strength for longer service intervals and less stress on her components. She's still far stronger than any normal human, but the reality is that, in a straight-up fight, Monty would get her arse kicked by pretty much any cyborg.

Oh, and don't worry, Monty wouldn't say anything... making a reply would be paramount to saying the comment was worth the time and effort to answer. Razz

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Fri 25 May 2012 - 8:01

@Alfisti wrote:
Destroyer of Worlds ;D wrote:As long as Monty didn't say that out loud, she'd be safe from Linda pulling her .45. Of coarse, I haven't decided whether the 3rd Gen would be stronger than a 1st, so for now, let's just say Monty would win.
Monty's second gen, not first... and a "detuned" second gen at that. The short explanation is that, since she's out of country so much, the engineers traded strength for longer service intervals and less stress on her components. She's still far stronger than any normal human, but the reality is that, in a straight-up fight, Monty would get her arse kicked by pretty much any cyborg.
Sorry about the Generational mixup, I... uh... haven't read much FanFic .
If you want send me a link to your stuff and I'll try and find time to
read it, though the soonest I can garuntee is after schoolies . Yup, schoolies.

Alfitsi wrote:Oh, and don't worry, Monty wouldn't say anything... making a reply would be paramount to saying the comment was worth the time and effort to answer. Razz
Damn, that sounds just like me Razz. People say thet don't give a shit, so I say "You obviously do, otherwise you wouldn't respond." Or some such shit.

I like Monty

Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Fri 25 May 2012 - 15:22

Ayden's interview with her feet unable to reach the floor, swing up and down, attention span dangerously low....
Hello, can you tell us your name and a little about your role in Section 2?
Ayden, cydroid XR series # .01 I'm a failed experiment.
Failed?
Yes, I was to be the replacement or next generation battle 'borgs/droids but I have overheard members of the research and development team declare me 'unstable' and so they will be going back to the drawing board. I think they sometimes forget I can hear better than they.
(interviewer makes notes on his pad to inform the the R&D team to be more careful in their discussions)
Can you tell us about your conditioning?
(looking down shyly) I dunno what to say about it, 'cept it hurts....
(her synthetic brain doesn't quite 'take' to it well, so she has to go for regular trips to the conditioning doctors where they experiment with different cocktails of drugs, many of which cause convulsions, vomiting and the like)
How do you feel about your handler? What is your relationship with him like?
When I first became awake, I saw him and somehow knew he is the one I must obey first. I don't know how but I think I was created that way.
How does that make you feel?
I like to make believe he is my big brother, that feels nice, although I don't think he sees me as his little sister. I think a brother likes his family, but I don't know if Gunther likes anything. He never tells me what he likes or does not like, an stuff like that. He never talks to others for long, they start the conversation and he talks a little then leaves. It's like he does not feel anything. Is he a robot or something? Maybe an experiment like me?
No, why do you think he might be?
Because his voice is like a low pitch drone. No ups or downs. He never compliments or scolds me. I compare him with other handlers and agent s I see from time to time and he does not behave like them.
I heard Jose had a talk with him, inviting him to a bar. There Jose told Gunther it would be a good idea to smile every now and then at me when I do good.
Does he?
Not very often but when he does, it's kind of weird. He looks like someone who is pretending to be happy. I'm no expert, but he looks kind of a bad actor looking kind of strange forcing a smile.
I see, (morewriting on his pad) what are your fav-
When I get strapped down for my new dose of experimental meds, I see him, by the window outside my room. I hurt and wish it would end, but he just looks at me, with no emotion, like when the scientists here study their lab rats.
Um, do you have favorite missions?
No, but sometimes I take money from the bad guys I kill and then later on I can get someone to buy me candy, that's good! *proud smile*
(more writing on the pad)
I see, are there any you particularly dislike?
A few times, I have lost control and killed more than my targets.
Why?
I feel some thin- someone rise up an come out, an then I hate just because. It's the daughter of Doctor LaVenge. Gunther let me see my files and it said he had a girl locked up in the basement of his home. He tortured her an I think she is whom I'm based on. I am Terren and she is Ayden.
(interviewer writing in his note pad: Ayden is aware of LaVenge's fate. Note to conditioning doctors: more cocktails of drugs are necessary.
Inform Gunther to restrict access to his room.)
How do you like life in the SWA dormitory?
I'm kept in a special room close to the R&D laboratory and staff, so they can easily continue to experiment on me. I don't like it. At night when the room is dark I hear Terren, my twin tell me 'they' are going to hurt me in the dark, so I want to get away, but I know I must not....
How do you get along with your room mate?
I don't have one. I like to make believe the machines with the pretty lights in the lab next door at night are my friends, I focus on that, not....(voice trails off)
How do you like the dining hall? Do you have a favorite food?
I love it! Food is so good, it fills me up, I like that! I don't have a favorite food I think, but candy is dandy! *giggles*
You like to eat alot of candy?
Yeah, I don't like to feel empty inside....
What really grosses you out (not just food)?
Um, I dunno....
Is there one thing you would really like to do, but your handler won't let you?
I'd like to......I'd like to.... be adopted! I don't know that Gunther is the one that won't let me, he obeys everything Lorenzo and Jean tell him.
Where would you like to spend your next vacation? Have you been there before?
I'd like to go to Fuzzy Land with my friends!
Uh, fuz-
Yeah, my friends live in Claes's garden. They're bugs and I call where they live Fuzzy Land!! *big smile*
Triela's teddy bear collection; cool or geeky?
Cool, but Triela doesn't always like how Marisa and I play with them, we play Wrestling Tac-Team Battle Bears!
Ha,ha I see.
Marisa says I wasn't born, I was hatched! hee hee! Smile
Do you have a favorite color?
No, um wait yes, I like bloooooood red! *raises her arms as if she were stalking the interviewer then starts laughing and giggling till the interviewer reminds her that this is a serious questionare*
*blushing* Sorry.
Aside from your handler, is there an adult (agency or outside) that you admire?
Terren my sister....
(interviewer writes furiously on his pad....)
If you could chose, how would you like to die?
I would like to die in such a way that I can be reborn as a bug in Claes's garden. *grin*

Last edited by tremec6speed on Sat 26 May 2012 - 23:43; edited 1 time in total
tremec6speed

Male

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Sat 26 May 2012 - 20:34

1. Hello, can you tell us your name and a little about your role in Section 2?

I am Linda ĎWolfí Kaufmann, the only Third Gen made because Iím so damn expensive. Wolf is just a nickname, got it on the Carabinieri. Like the other cyborgs, Iím an assassin, though Iím a lot more versatile than the others because I volunteered for it. And I was in the Carabinieri, so I know how to handle a weapon, so I help the other girls with their training from time to time, too.

2. Can you tell us about your conditioning?

Itís kept as low as possible since Iím a volunteer cyborg, I get just enough to keep me bits working and thatís it.

3. How do you feel about your handler? What is your relationship with him like?

Vincentís a hunk, and as much as Iíd like to, weíre never gonna do the horizontal bop *mumbles to herself* because heís a fucking clueless Nazi.

4. What are your favourite kinds of missions?

Long range ones, or ones that end in a chase. In either one, I get to ride my bike. Itís especially fun when thereís a lot of traffic that we have to weave in and out of, and since I always take my bike and Vincent takes his car, he has to hold on tight. *grins* Real tight if I go real fast.

5. What kind of missions do you dislike?

No bike equates to a bad mission. Unless I get to see Vincent shirtless, by Christ, does he look god without a short on.

6. How do you like life in the SWA dormitory?

Itís pretty good. I donít have to pay rent or anything, and I might be able to go on another six month holiday soon too. I could use a little more space in my room though, tuning up a bike requires tools, tools need space to be stored. Space which is otherwise occupied byÖ um, I probably shouldnít tell you, butÖ *looks around nervously and then whispers* I keep engine parts and spare bits in there. I shouldnít but I do.

7. Do you get along with your room-mate?

Donít have one. A roommate wouldnít fit anyway.

8. How do you like the dining hall? Do you have a favourite food?

Dining hallísÖ nweh *holds out a flat hand and shakes it*. If possible I like to go to pub. Those other cyborgs and their wine, pfft, gimme a pint and a counter meal any day

9. What really grosses you out (not just food)?

You know when youíve got your bike propped up, and youíre underneath it, and then some Nazi comes in and touches something they shouldnít and you get a mouthful of oil? Never had that happen? Anyway, itís fucking disgusting.

10. Is there one thing you would really like to do, but your handler won't let you?

Besides be something more than plutonic or just have plain olí emotionless sex? There isnít too much since Iím twenty two, legally an adult, and can do whatever the hell I want as long as I donít break too many laws or Agency rules. I was already busted for having alcohol in the dorm. Man did jean have the shits with me that day the fucking Nazi, itís not like I gave any to the others, maybe Petra, but ĎSandro lets her drink anyway, so whatís the deal?

11. Where would you like to spend your next vacation? Have you been there before?

Last holiday I roamed Northern Italy, Switzerland, and South East France on my Harley. Wouldnít mind traversing the Sixty Six, or maybe going Ďround Australia.

12. Triela's teddy bear collection; cool or geeky?

She has fun with it, and as long as she finds it cool, then itís cool *winks and gives a thumbs up*

13. Do you have a favourite colour?

Crimson. Shiny crimson. The shiny crimson of my bike.

14. Aside from your handler, is there an adult (agency or outside) that you admire?

First off, I wouldnít exactly say I admire Vincent as such. Donít get me wrong, I love him even if the Nazi wonít return my feelings, but thereís a difference between admire and love. Back to the question, Priscillaís nice, even though she has a scooter instead of a proper bike

15. If you could chose, how would you like to die?

Not natural causes, Iíll tell you that much. Hell, thatís the reason I volunteered to be a cyborg in the first place; my family isnít renowned for good health, I gotta make good use of my time on this earth. This way I get to deal with baddies, help others with their training, and help with some medical research. You look at me as if training children to kill is bad. Better to have someone like me who knows how to train and what theyíre doing teaching them to kill rather than have some Nazi who wouldnít find his arse if it wasnít on his behind. I better stop before we get into a philosophical discussion. *smiles slightly* We can do that latter over a pint.

Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Sat 26 May 2012 - 23:51

The " horizontal bop", that's cool!
Miss Kaufmann soundz like quite the dish! head bang
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Sun 27 May 2012 - 2:43

@tremec6speed wrote:The " horizontal bop", that's cool!
Miss Kaufmann soundz like quite the dish!
I actually stole that phrase from Fallout 3. I know it was probably used before that, but that's the only place I've heard it.
And are you trying to hit on her? Knock yourself out, I'll bring popcorn.

I like your Ayden too, though she makes me feel a little sad.

Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Thescarredman on Mon 28 May 2012 - 22:28

Concur. Vincent is a boob. Let's hope he comes to his senses before fate steals his chance.

Destroyer of Worlds ;D wrote:I like your Ayden too, though she makes me feel a little sad.

Also concur. Poor little Ayden, following in her spiritual predecessor Elsa's footsteps. Tremec, the synopsis of her life is one that should be fully expressed.
Thescarredman

Male

Fan of : Rico, Bice

Original Characters : Kristal & Verotrois / Doc; Angel / Jack Keaton; Tiffany/Stefan

Comments : .
Mario Bossi would make a better handler than Marco Toni. Come to think of it, so would Christiano.
Elizaveta didn't jump - she was pushed.
Sofia was pregnant. It would have been a boy.

Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Mon 28 May 2012 - 23:27

@Thescarredman wrote:

Concur. Vincent is a boob. Let's hope he comes to his senses before fate steals his chance.

Destroyer of Worlds ;D wrote:I like your Ayden too, though she makes me feel a little sad.

Also concur. Poor little Ayden, following in her spiritual predecessor Elsa's footsteps. Tremec, the synopsis of her life is one that should be fully expressed.

I hope to do that in the future, hopefully somewhat soon. Smile
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Tue 29 May 2012 - 2:12

@Thescarredman wrote:
Miss Kaufmann soundz like quite the dish!

Firstly, thanks, man. Secondly, I haven't thought that far ahead, though I think it might kill the story if they did, like a TV SitCom. But, we'll see what lies in store for the Fratello.

Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathly-Hallows on Tue 5 Jun 2012 - 12:29

violet/pink= marigold
green= amable the handler, also known as any french related thing

My names marigold! You should know already im the princess~. And I help kill the bad guys with the bad guns n' stuff.

I think its on low...What ever I dont care about that stuff.

French fries is cool I guess, when i want something if i work hard he buys me it as a reward! And he says I remind him of Gabrielle sometimes but then never tells me who that is.

4. What are your favorite kinds of missions?
The ones where i can burst in with the big guns and shoot everyone! Its funny cause they get all freaked out because im so small hehe. I also like playing duck and acting n' stuff im a natural born actress~.

Ugh the stakeouts! Theyre so boreing! I allways have to sit in a car or a apartment and just look through a telescope all day, I cant go out or even have any fun! It sucks.

Its ok...The other girls don't like me because they say im mean, but im not mean I just tell them the truth and if they cant handle it then theyre wimps.
You need to learn better social skills Marigold...
Snice when did you get here?

Im not allowed one, my last roomate we got in a fight cause she was moving my dolls around. They all have theyre own places and will stay there! Touch them and ill break your legs...
Marigold!
What?!

8. How do you like the dining hall? Do you have a favorite food?
The cafeteria smells really good all the time so its nice there but I have to see all the other girls so I just skip in line so I dont have to look at them...Oh ya! Mmm parfeit for sure! Its really good you should try it sometime. But not the strawberry thats mine.
Skip in line?...
Get out this is my interview not yours!

Eugh when the other guy just wont die even though I shot them. They end up getting all disfigured and icky and got there insides all out just ew! Its like c'mon im gonna kill you so just die!

10. Is there one thing you would really like to do, but your handler won't let you?
I want to get a big fluffy white cat! So I can brush it, and play with it, and ill feed it and love it everyday and only punish it when its bad but Frenchie says i cant cause ill be to busy to take care of it. And he says he has some sort of allergy? What ever just take some medicine.
Its not that easy...My throat swells up and I have to get an injection, we've had this conversation before.
But they're so cuuute!
No
~Squeeks and pouts.~

11. Where would you like to spend your next vacation? Have you been there before?
I want to go to mulan! Its the fashion capital of the world and it looks so fabulous! My daddy says hes been there before and would take me some time but never did.
Please dont take about your father...Y-you know how I get...
He gets all sad and moody, its funny.

The bears are cute n' all but its weird because shes to old for that kind of stuff, maybe ill steal them and keep them..
Your not going to steal anything from triela! You already have enough on your file.
~sticks out tongue at~

13. Do you have a favorite color?
PINK!

14. Aside from your handler, is there an adult (agency or outside) that you admire?
The lady gaga person is really cool, she dresses weird and her sounds are real funky! Frenchie doesn't want me to listen to her because he says they're bad but I do it anyway...
What.
Nothing!

I dont want to die! Thats a dumb question who thought of that?...Well...If I had to though I want to be in my best dresses and be pretty! Like sleeping beauty...But dead.

(this was so fun asdfghjkl;)

MeganeMoe This is my gun
Deathly-Hallows

Female

Forum Posts : 79

Fan of : claes,rico

Original Characters : Marigold/ Ami

Comments : ahhh yes, i have finally discoverd where the fandom hides ; u ;!

Registration date : 2012-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Tue 5 Jun 2012 - 18:07

I have mixed feelings about Marigold now: she's so used to killing people even though she's so young, I just want to give her a hug and tell her everything will be alright... but then she's a little brat that needs a switch taken to her Razz

Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathly-Hallows on Tue 5 Jun 2012 - 18:17

Destroyer of Worlds ;D wrote:I have mixed feelings about Marigold now: she's so used to killing people even though she's so young, I just want to give her a hug and tell her everything will be alright... but then she's a little brat that needs a switch taken to her Razz
heh, well all the girls are pretty used to killing arnt they?

MeganeMoe This is my gun
Deathly-Hallows

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by 11thpareidolia on Sun 10 Jun 2012 - 0:41

my name is abigail i'm a Generation 1 cyborg

i don't know low i guess.

he's very cool he helps me when i train but i wish he would treat me more than just a little sister.

sniping missions i get to use the big guns and when we wait for the bad guys i get to eat all the junk food i want.

hand to hand it's to close for my liking .

i like it but one time i woke up with triela's teddy bears and she got mad at me every one says it's cause i sleepwalk. but i don't remember sleepwalking ?

i don't got one.

the dining hall is ok but i like it when my handler gets cake and we watch tv all night .

the sound of bones breaking just thinking about it grosses me out.

fly a plane.

america.

Guh? that's classified information.

red.

no.

what die? i knew it your with the Padania !!!! * throws chair and makes a epic escape*.

"A leader leads by example not by force" - sun tzu
11thpareidolia

Male

Forum Posts : 60

Fan of : rico

Original Characters : abigail / Nikolai

Comments : Another Brick In The Wall and i am playing my bass to the beat

Registration date : 2012-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Sun 10 Jun 2012 - 2:17

@11thpareidolia wrote:15. If you could chose, how would you like to die?

what die? i knew it your with the Padania !!!! * throws chair and makes a epic escape*.

Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Thescarredman on Sun 10 Jun 2012 - 23:39

I'm very glad I'm not Marigold's handler. I'm sure I'd have to take her in for more conditioning, shortened lifespan or no.

Abigail's got her priorities in order. "Like sniping missions - I can eat all the junk food I want." Heh.
Thescarredman

Male

Original Characters : Kristal & Verotrois / Doc; Angel / Jack Keaton; Tiffany/Stefan

Mario Bossi would make a better handler than Marco Toni. Come to think of it, so would Christiano.

Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathly-Hallows on Sun 10 Jun 2012 - 23:43

@Thescarredman wrote:I'm very glad I'm not Marigold's handler. I'm sure I'd have to take her in for more conditioning, shortened lifespan or no.

Abigail's got her priorities in order. "Like sniping missions - I can eat all the junk food I want." Heh.
ahhh thats not nice ;w;...~still laughing anyway~

MeganeMoe This is my gun
Deathly-Hallows

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Mon 11 Jun 2012 - 0:32

Marigolds's Question 7 is classic: ..."touch them (the dolls) and I'll break your legs!"
"Marigold!"
"What?!"
head bang
I agree with Destro about Abigail's question 15: "...throws chair and makes an epic escape" It's great! Smile A question being taken wrong to such an extent that the cyborg turns violent, is a cool idea!
Good
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Mon 11 Jun 2012 - 1:38

@thescarredman wrote:I'm very glad I'm not Marigold's handler. I'm sure I'd have to take her in for more conditioning, shortened lifespan or no.
Destroyer of Worlds wrote:I have mixed feelings about Marigold now:...she's a little brat that needs a switch taken to her
Jean: The Agency has a tree specifically for that purpose. It's about the only inexpensive solution we have for anything around here.

I saw a werewolf drinking a PiŮa Colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.
Professor Voodoo

Male

Forum Posts : 3420

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Mon 11 Jun 2012 - 2:19

@Professor Voodoo wrote:
@thescarredman wrote:I'm very glad I'm not Marigold's handler. I'm sure I'd have to take her in for more conditioning, shortened lifespan or no.
Destroyer of Worlds wrote:I have mixed feelings about Marigold now:...she's a little brat that needs a switch taken to her
Jean: The Agency has a tree specifically for that purpose. It's about the only inexpensive solution we have for anything around here.

Sales rep: Are you tired of having the higher ups telling you to condition your cyborg? Are you worried about what the conditioning does to your cyborg's life span? Then why don't you use a switch to correct them instead? The fast and easy solution to all your cyborg's behavioral issues.

Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vett on Tue 12 Jun 2012 - 23:08

Rebecca. I specialise in surveillance in hostile environments, with the occasional assassination and technical attack.

I take conditioning pills. I'm probably on the low end of the bell curve, but I don't actually know. I just take my dose.

He's a good boss. My relationship with him is professional... who gets to see these answers?

No-one with any link to the SWA (Rebecca says nothing for a full minute, staring straight through me)

When I'm practicing breaking and entering it's better. He's like my Dad.

Successful ones, especially ones far enough away from Rome we have a field exercise on the way back.

Unsuccessful ones. Especially ones with type ones involved. If terrorists weren't as thick as two short planks they'd spot them a mile off. They count their kills and shoot first, never ask questions. You can't interrogate a corpse. They needed artificial brains, not limbs. And the ha - hassle of raids and interdicion is a pain. When my cover's blown I can't operate in the area for a while, and continuity's important.

It's somewhere to sleep. The type twos are fine, even if Kara's always got a new supercar to drive.

Yes.

It's hot food that's not been sitting long enough to get cold and congealed. I eat club sandwiches in the car mostly. Does that make them my favorite?

People who drive sports cars when all they do is tootle up and down the roads at 120km an hour. If you're not a member of the emergency services or a criminal, you don't need to exceed the speed limit. It's a waste of money and man-hours.

I meant, what makes you sick, physically.

Fashion shows? Don't you think this is a stupid question to ask someone who's main job is to be an indiscriminate voyuer, and then, once you know the family inside out, quite possibly watch another team blow a child's mother or father into gibblets?

Take a supercar on a mission.

I don't care where. I'd just like to have a whole weekend with Mr Brooks off the job rather than a night.

Pointless.

No.

Yes.

Can you tell us who they are?

Yes.

Will you answer the question, please?

Of course: Yes.

Moving on then... 15. If you could chose, how would you like to die?

Just after transmitting the important intelligence.

Vett

Male

Forum Posts : 195

Fan of : Triella, Henrietta

Original Characters : Rebecca/Edward

Comments :

Registration date : 2012-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Tue 12 Jun 2012 - 23:13

@Vett wrote:

Yes.

Can you tell us who they are?

Yes.

Will you answer the question, please?

Of course: Yes.

Moving on then...

I'm taking a liking to Rebecca

Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vett on Tue 12 Jun 2012 - 23:42

She gets it from her handler.

Vett

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Wed 13 Jun 2012 - 0:04

Rebecca means business! Cool....... head bang
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Wed 13 Jun 2012 - 0:07

@Vett wrote:9. What really grosses you out (not just food)?

People who drive sports cars when all they do is tootle up and down the roads at 120km an hour. If you're not a member of the emergency services or a criminal, you don't need to exceed the speed limit. It's a waste of money and man-hours.

Not quite sure I understand here...is she objecting to people driving their sports cars slowly or driving them period?

Rebecca & Edward seem to have a stable but frosty relationship. Is that something you plan on keeping or developing with time?

Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Vett on Wed 13 Jun 2012 - 1:49

Driving them period. You've no actual need to go that fast, so you don't need a car that can go that fast. You can be decadent and buy an A4 instead, spending the rest of the money (and the man-hours of the factory workers) on something useful instead.

Regarding their relationship... yes... and no.

The interview isn't really a good way to put them across, as they're both pragmatic to a fault and neither like to divulge personal information. If you've read the handler interview I did, Edward describes Rebecca as his "favourite gun dog". This is absolutely true. He doesn't, however, tell you how he'd treat his favourite gun dog. It's a valid answer that sounds pragmatic and slightly ruthless, but is actually completely meaningless. The same is mostly true for Rebecca's interview, only she's got conditioning meaning she can't refuse to answer a question and then lie when forced to.

Both are ruthlessly pragmatic and very single minded on the job. Neither talk about feelings, and Rebecca is expected to function autonomously by Edward. Consequently, she's as independent as possible under the conditioning, and her obsession with her handler is also relatively non-existant. She's given half the cash-in-hand for expenses on surveillance and is expected to buy herself what she needs with that - there's no cute scenes treating her with ice-cream because she's perfectly capable of buying her own. An expence account is for expences, not antique kalidoscopes. She's treated as an adult professional colleague, albeit a subordinate one. She's expected to do her job, and not require treats or pats on the head like a dog. This is mostly how it works, only Rebecca adds Mr Brooks will be pleased at the top of the Saved people, Gained information, Done my job well motivation hierarchy.

Rebecca was encouraged to have practical interests. She likes driving, she likes photography and she enjoys clothes shopping. As much as Edward tells himself he's being pragmatic, he lets Rebecca indulge those interests whenever he can e.g. Rebecca does almost all of his driving, and he lets her drive as if she were tailing a suspect even when she's simply going to the shops with him to buy clothes (which is, in itself, a reward).

And those 'breaking-and-entering exercises' Rebecca mentioned in her interview? She's infiltrating a hotel where Edward has booked a room. They spend the evening swimming, watching TV and generally spending time together away from the compound and the SWA.

They're stable and frosty on the outside, but, as far as they're concerned, they've a father-daughter relationship - you'd just need a microscope to spot it. It's not so much a development thing, as a not being inside their heads to see what _they_ think about their relationship thing, even if Edward would deny it until the cows come home and Rebecca wouldn't mention it until conditioning kicked in.

And, of course, in person neither are quite as grouchy and seemingly misanthropic as in a pointless interview asking inane questions about their private lives.

Vett

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Wed 13 Jun 2012 - 5:51

@Vett wrote:You can't interrogate a corpse. They needed artificial brains, not limbs. And the ha - hassle of raids and interdicion is a pain. When my cover's blown I can't operate in the area for a while, and continuity's important.
Monty: Well what do you know... there may be a glimmer of hope for the Agency yet. Lets just pray it's not a train shall we?

The interview isn't really a good way to put them across, as they're
both pragmatic to a fault and neither like to divulge personal
information.
This I can relate to writing these things for my own fan-fratello: trying to balance throwing in enough information to make it worth somenone's while to read, whilst also keeping them in character. These days I generally limit their responses to things that could be just as easially read from their files, inane remarks, or Monty's generally biting commentary on the world at large. Jethro's a bit easier as he long ago mastered the art of talking without actually telling you anything.

Interesting sounding pair, I'll be watching to see where you take them.

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Wed 13 Jun 2012 - 22:42

@Vett wrote:9. What really grosses you out (not just food)?

Allison: Hmph. I dare you to switch jobs with me and say that again. Petrolheads have feelings too, you know. But I suppose you wouldn't understand-- I bet you drive automatic. Angry

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Fan of : Sandro/Petra Fratello *dodges bullets*; Michael and Jamie Christiansen

Original Characters : Allison-Brian McDonnell Fratello

Comments : You gotta ask the cutie before you touch dat booty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thescarredman on Wed 13 Jun 2012 - 23:51

@Vett wrote:Driving them period. You've no actual need to go that fast, so you don't need a car that can go that fast. You can be decadent and buy an A4 instead, spending the rest of the money (and the man-hours of the factory workers) on something useful instead.

It's not as ridiculous as spending three hundred large on a car capable of doing a quarter of the speed of sound, then driving it like it's a parade float. You see that in Miami and other big American cities all the time.

As for the interviews: any experienced interrogator will tell you that the lies an interviewee tells, the questions he refuses to answer or avoids, his body language and general attitude during the Q&A, are often more informative than honest answers. We actually learned quite a lot about Rebecca and her handler from the interview and debrief, even without your nice expansion.
Thescarredman

Male

Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by Vett on Thu 14 Jun 2012 - 10:15

Rebecca lumps people who buy them and drive slowly in with the "you've no need for this vehicle" set, only for two reasons istead of one.

@MP5 wrote:
@Vett wrote: 9. What really grosses you out (not just food)?

Allison: Hmph. I dare you to switch jobs with me and say that again. Petrolheads have feelings too, you know. But I suppose you wouldn't understand-- I bet you drive automatic.

Rebecca: You obey speed limits?

Vett

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Thu 14 Jun 2012 - 11:55

@Vett wrote:Rebecca lumps people who buy them and drive slowly in with the "you've no need for this vehicle" set, only for two reasons istead of one.

@MP5 wrote:
@Vett wrote: 9. What really grosses you out (not just food)?

Allison: Hmph. I dare you to switch jobs with me and say that again. Petrolheads have feelings too, you know. But I suppose you wouldn't understand-- I bet you drive automatic.

Rebecca: You obey speed limits?

Allison: Depends if the region in question actually enforces them. You'd be surprised at what you can get away with.

Claes: (As per Kiskaloo's take) For example, the police encourage you to drive faster than 160km/h on the Autostrada if you're in a Lamborghini Gallardo...

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Mon 18 Jun 2012 - 23:59

And now, it's Becky's turn to answer a few questions...

Bianchi: Hello, can you tell us your name and a little about your role in Section 2?

Becky: Howdy, Doc. Well, y'all already know who I am, but for the benefit of the other folks listenin' in, I'm Rebecca Schmidt, cyborg to Cindy Schmidt, but most folks call me Becky. My job's more or less the same as Petra's, I gather intelligence while playin' dress-up and showin' a lil' leg. *smiles*

Bianchi: Can you tell us about your conditioning?

Becky: Well, shoot, durned ifin' I can tell y'all much beyond for some reason, I know how ta speak French and have a thing for Hockey, pickup trucks, country music, an' rodeos. Oh, and that I know everything about a lot of guns an' can shoot the wings off a fly with a .44 Magnum six-shooter.

Bianchi: (writing notes on the clipboard) I see. How do you feel about your handler? What is your relationship with her like?

Becky: Well, as far as I'm concerned, Ma is the most important person ta me.

Bianchi: 'Ma?'

Becky: Cindy, I mean. We're like kin, she an' I. She teaches me, she loves me, she cares for me, an' I care for her and love her right back. We always make it a point ta look out for each other, an' I'd like ta think she's bringin' me up all right.

Bianchi: What are your favorite kinds of missions?

Becky: Well now, I s'pose those'd be sting operations. There's something pretty gosh-darned funny--and I guess empowerin'-- about having someone so caught up in how pretty you look and how pretty you talk that they don't notice the lawmen in suits comin' up behind them or the six-shooter barrel you've stuck under their chin.

Bianchi: What kind of missions do you dislike?

Becky: Actual 'Honey Traps'. It's one thing ta have 'em lookin' at ya and listenin' to ya; another thing entirely when they've got their hands all over ya. It doesn't feel right, and Ma tries ta keep me outta doin' those missions. I wonder if Petra feels the same...

Bianchi: How do you like life in the SWA dormitory?

Becky: Well, ifin' ya ask nicely, the staff will gladly allow you ta prevent yourself from gettin' bored ta tears. I learned that quite a few of the Gen 1's were interested in Hockey once I taught 'em how ta play, and while she's not a Gen 1 per se, Marisa's definitely one of the best players I've seen; she'd make a great enforcer, that's for sure.

Also, I was surprised ta find out that there's boy cyborgs, too. They seem like an all right bunch, 'specially Matthew. He's a total city slicker, but he seems all right, but he sure does dress funny.

Beyond that, the beds are comfy, there's hot water ta bathe with, and I've made some good friends while here. Really, the only thing I could possibly wish for in this place is a barn full o' horses ta ride, but of course, there's no way that's gonna happen.

Bianchi: Do you get along with your room-mate?

Becky: Sure as shootin'! Annette's a real nice girl, if a lil' shy. I always see her lost in a book or studyin', so she's often real quiet, too.

Bianchi: How do you like the dining hall? Do you have a favorite food?

Becky: The dining hall is all right, I guess. The normal food tastes awful cheap, though, so when the chefs decided ta open up the kitchen ta handlers an' cyborgs, Ma an' I went right ahead an' started cookin' up a storm. The chefs been takin' notes since, but they'll never match me an' Ma unless they stop usin' the cheap stuff.

Bianchi: What really grosses you out (not just food)?

Becky: I wouldn't really say I'm grossed out by much, but if I really had ta think 'bout it, I s'pose there's one thing that frustrates me more 'n anythin' else sometimes.

Bianchi: (cocking an eyebrow) And that would be?

Becky: (gesturing to her breasts) These durned things! Oh sure, everyone finds 'em nice to look at, but they've given me heaps o' trouble. Shirts barely fit, I hafta hide my bras so that none of the other girls can gawk at 'em, they slow me down in swimmin' class durin' phys ed, and wearin' gear over 'em for a long time is real uncomfortable and ifin' it squeezes, makes breathin' take more effort. To make matters worse, I gotta watch out for Gina, 'cause if I leave her an openin', she'll slip right in an' get in a squeeze or two! (she throws her hands up in the air in exasperation, causing her bust to bounce noticeably) Sometimes, I wish these were smaller, just so that I could be normal.

Bianchi: ...

Becky: Doc?

Bianchi: (realizing he was staring at Becky's chest, snaps out of it) Huh? Oh. Sorry. (makes a note about possible body-image issues) Next question; is there one thing you would really like to do, but your handler won't let you?

Becky: I'm drawin' a blank on that; frankly, everything I do is basically okay with Ma. Then again, ifin' I had ta guess real hard, I would say holdin' some kinda rodeo within the compound grounds.

Bianchi: Where would you like to spend your next vacation? Have you been there before?

Becky: I'd like ta see Texas. Ma's from there, an' the way she talks about it, sounds like I'd be right at home on the range. 'Course, this is just an assumption, I may not like it if I actually go there.

Bianchi: Triela's teddy bear collection; cool or geeky?

Becky: Hey, everybody needs a hobby, right?

Bianchi: Do you have a favorite color?

Becky: Golden brown, like a well-cooked steak fresh off the grill. I guess Silver, too, the way my Super Redhawk is colored and finished in.

Bianchi: Aside from your handler, is there an adult (agency or outside) that you admire?

Becky: Y'mind if they're all country singers? I look up ta folk like Johnny Cash, Stompin' Tom Connors, Kenny Chesney, Taylor Swift, Willie Nelson, Jerry Reed, Tim McGraw, Blake Shelton...

Okay, maybe not just country singers, but famous shooters, too. Ben Thompson, Wyatt Earp, Doc Holliday, Annie Oakley, Wild Bill Hickok, Buffalo Bill... More recently, there's high-speed gun hands like Jerry Miculek. I don't think I could take that man on in a gunfight, given how damn quick he is at reloading a revolver...

Bianchi: If you could chose, how would you like to die?

Becky: I'd like ta die peacefully an' without regret. I'd like ta have lived a full life, or one that was as full as possible. Ideally, I'd die of old age on a ranch with a family I can call my own.

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Tue 19 Jun 2012 - 1:04

Becky sounds like a right nice country gal!
Heee haw! head bang
Um, concerning her melo- er breasts, .... any pics?
Just to picture her better, of course. It be great to get a feel for, er that is,
I mean it would just be cool, you know. sweat
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Tue 19 Jun 2012 - 1:39

@MP5 wrote: I was surprised ta find out that there's boy cyborgs, too. They seem like an all right bunch, 'specially Matthew. He's a total city slicker, but he seems all right, but he sure does dress funny.
Matthew: Awww shit. Ya'll just be hatin' 'cause you know Matty's gonna blow up and be huge in this mutha once my album drops. First thing I'm gonna get is a stretch Lambo, rollin' on 36 inch gold spinners...with a marble fountain inside full'a Cristal and a 52 inch wide-screen dat only plays a Blu-Ray of Scarface on continuous loop.

Kara: A strech what?

Allison: 36" inch what's?

Claes: Scarface?

Ferro: (facepalm)

Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Tue 19 Jun 2012 - 5:42

Rebecca sounds cool . I get the feeling she likes to wear flannellette shirts and jeans, too. Razz

Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Tue 19 Jun 2012 - 12:47

@tremec6speed wrote:Becky sounds like a right nice country gal!
Heee haw! head bang
Um, concerning her melo- er breasts, .... any pics?
Just to picture her better, of course. It be great to get a feel for, er that is,
I mean it would just be cool, you know. sweat

If I had to be overly fanservice-y in doing so, I guess this would be an accurate representation of Becky:

But if I wasn't, and the proportions were a bit more to what I described for Becky (plus a change in eye color), this humanized form of Applejack would be a pretty accurate representation, as well:

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Tue 19 Jun 2012 - 17:31

Very impressed indeed! Hawt! Hmm... Not Worthy!
Hope to read much about Sexy Becky!
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Tue 19 Jun 2012 - 18:16

@tremec6speed wrote: Sexy Becky!
And thus, she has been nicknamed. Here's hoping it sticks like stink on shit Razz.

Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Thescarredman on Tue 19 Jun 2012 - 21:24

Great interview, MP. I do love it when you guys introduce a lighthearted OC. Becky sounds like a rip; I bet her adventures will have the readers slapping their thighs. But where on earth did she pick up that accent?
Thescarredman

Male

Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum