Last edited by Kiskaloo on Wed 21 Nov 2012 - 9:58; edited 1 time in total

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Forum Posts : 10884

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Interview with a Cyborg

Post by Professor Voodoo on Wed 21 Nov 2012 - 3:49

Damn...that was intense. Your two girls have a terrific rapport which I get the feeling this interview barely scratched the surface of. You just raised the bar for this thread, ScarredMan!

Professor Voodoo

Forum Posts : 3422

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by taerKitty on Wed 21 Nov 2012 - 5:48

Very nice! You really should post this on FF!

taerKitty

Forum Posts : 1154

Registration date : 2012-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Wed 21 Nov 2012 - 6:46

Nicely written mate, they certainly bounce off each other... though I'll admit part of me can;t help but think Vee has to be skirting the upper limits on the amount of backtalk the conditioning will allow =P Then again, I guess if she's had a lenient handler...

Looking forward to seeing more of them.

Alfisti

Forum Posts : 5716

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Wed 21 Nov 2012 - 9:39

@Alfisti wrote: I'll admit part of me can;t help but think Vee has to be skirting the upper limits on the amount of backtalk the conditioning will allow
Yeah, that's a good point. This exchange raised my eyebrows a bit...
“Hey!” Antonio reached for the papers. Her hand struck like a snake and slapped at his wrist. He snatched his hand back with a sharp cry, and held it with the other.

Vee picked up the pages. “Didn’t mean to hit you that hard. Sorry.”
...a cyborg striking an Agency member? What sorcery is this?

Professor Voodoo

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Wed 21 Nov 2012 - 13:03

@Professor Voodoo wrote:Damn...that was intense. Your two girls have a terrific rapport which I get the feeling this interview barely scratched the surface of. You just raised the bar for this thread, ScarredMan!

I humbly concur!!

boomer_gonz

Forum Posts : 2561

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Wed 21 Nov 2012 - 13:29

@Professor Voodoo wrote:...a cyborg striking an Agency member? What sorcery is this?

"And how can this be? For she is the Kwisatz Haderach!"

Seriously, we need more fiction with these girls. I enjoyed their part in Dolomites, but this was better.

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer_Charon on Wed 21 Nov 2012 - 13:40

Indeed... I love your gimmick with these two - one's the control for a conditioning experiment, whilst the other's a test subject.... I love their personalities, how they do "good cop bad cop" as easily and naturally as breathing... I cannot wait to see them in more material.

Excellent work!

Officer_Charon

Forum Posts : 1470

Registration date : 2010-09-16
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Thescarredman on Wed 21 Nov 2012 - 18:30

Thanks, guys. This little story kind of morphed in my hands. I'm not entirely sure who wrote it, really.

@Professor Voodoo wrote:
@Alfisti wrote: I'll admit part of me can;t help but think Vee has to be skirting the upper limits on the amount of backtalk the conditioning will allow
“Hey!” Antonio reached for the papers. Her hand struck like a snake and slapped at his wrist. He snatched his hand back with a sharp cry, and held it with the other.

Good point. I was under the impression that the cyborgs could get physical with Agency people, just couldn't deliberately do them actual damage (Ange grabbing Silla's wrist comes to mind, as does Hilshire's calling on Salles and his men to work Triela over..

Thescarredman

Forum Posts : 1792

Registration date : 2012-02-04
Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Wed 21 Nov 2012 - 20:14

@Thescarredman wrote:
@Professor Voodoo wrote:

Good point. I was under the impression that the cyborgs could get physical with Agency people, just couldn't deliberately do them actual damage (Ange grabbing Silla's wrist comes to mind, as does Hilshire's calling on Salles and his men to work Triela over..
To be fair: Angie at that point was in the middle of having a conditioning/brainwashing related breakdown. You raise a good point about Triela's training, but part of me thinks that what they can get away with as training and what they could get away with off their own bat in day-to-day life would be two different things... and from memory, one of the reasons Hilshire went to Salles and the GIS was precisely because Triela couldn't go all out and risk injuring SWA personnel, even when directly ordered to for training purposes.

My own thinking was more around the good cop/bad cop which, though I enjoy immensely (as I did in Dolomites), I wonder how far, particularly Vee can push actual SWA personnel before the conditioning backlash kicks in... unless of course I guess she had been told prior to the appointment to sweat the new guy a bit...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your lack of planning does not constitute my emergency.
Alfisti

Male

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thescarredman on Thu 22 Nov 2012 - 5:34

All true, Alf, though I'd have to point at the time Ange broke up the fight between Giorgio and Amadeo. Be that as may, I imagined Vee was just trying to move Antonio's hand aside before he could grab the papers, and got a litle carried away. Like Belisario says, the conditioning process for Generation Two's is still a little glitchy; unexpected things do creep in.

Also, she spotted his latent hostility early on; it's only natural to reciprocate. I know I'm portraying both these girls as very mature for sixteen-year olds, but there's a reason for it that I'll explain if I ever get Doc's interview posted.
Thescarredman

Male

Fan of : Rico, Bice

Original Characters : Kristal & Verotrois / Doc; Angel / Jack Keaton; Tiffany/Stefan

Comments : .
Mario Bossi would make a better handler than Marco Toni. Come to think of it, so would Christiano.
Elizaveta didn't jump - she was pushed.
Sofia was pregnant. It would have been a boy.

Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Thu 22 Nov 2012 - 5:59

@Thescarredman wrote:All true, Alf, though I'd have to point at the time Ange broke up the fight between Giorgio and Amadeo. Be that as may, I imagined Vee was just trying to move Antonio's hand aside before he could grab the papers, and got a litle carried away. Like Belisario says, the conditioning process for Generation Two's is still a little glitchy; unexpected things do creep in.

Also, she spotted his latent hostility early on; it's only natural to reciprocate. I know I'm portraying both these girls as very mature for sixteen-year olds, but there's a reason for it that I'll explain if I ever get Doc's interview posted.
Point on Angie breaking up the fight; though again, particularly as she was the first: glitches. That said, I'll admit my thinking wasn't so much around the slap as just wondering how hard Vee could push back before the conditioning kicked in. Either way, I'll stick to my usual line: as long as it can be explained and reasoned out sufficently, I'll be happy with that. I'm firmly of the opinion that where that response kicks in is a variable thing from cyborg to cyborg: they all come off the production line the same way, but depending on the handler girls will be able to get away with more or less as they learn where the boundaries are.

As to writing them particularly mature: I'm hardly one to gripe there... considering how I write Monty it'd be a bit hypocritical if I did =P

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by topgearbrzgt86 on Mon 1 Apr 2013 - 20:30

1. Hello, can you tell us your name and a little about your role in Section 2?

Jim: I'm Jim Eligino, a 2nd Generation cyborg.
Jamiebel: Jamiebel Angkahan, 2nd Generation cyborg.

2. Can you tell us about your conditioning?

Both: Light conditioning.
Jim: Jamiebel and I lost a bit of our athletic edge a year ago.

3. How do you feel about your handler? What is your relationship with him like?

Jim: Frédéric and I got along really well from day one. Honestly, I was also surprised when she got Jay-bee here to get interested in cars and F1! I'm usually the petrolhead of the two of us!
Jamiebel: Although it was you who got me into F1, Jim. But yeah, I was also surprised when he got me into the world of cars, just like this joker here.

4. What are your favorite kinds of missions?

Jim:
Definitely driving missions. I want to put my driving skills I learned to the test!
Jamiebel: I'm more of a "non-preference" to missions.

5. What kind of missions do you dislike?

Both: Recon missions.
Jamiebel: I get so bored waiting for the enemy, that I just fall asleep!

6. How do you like life in the SWA dormitory?

Jim: It's very different to what I lived in before. Honestly, it's nice. Of course, I do miss some of my friends and true family, but at least I'm with people like my friends and family.
Jamiebel: I agree.

7. Do you get along with your room-mate?

Jamiebel: Since Jim and I know each other, we get along well. Sure, there may be moments where we fall out, but we manage to get back together the same day.
Jim: It's true.

8. How do you like the dining hall? Do you have a favorite food?

Both: We love it!
Jim: In all seriousness, neither of us can pick out a favorite.

9. What really grosses you out (not just food)?

Both: Scary horror movies.
Jim: I just can't be bothered to watch one!
Jamiebel: Me neither!

10. Is there one thing you would really like to do, but your handler won't let you?

Jim: I haven't really thought of that.
Jamiebel: Much the same.

11. Where would you like to spend your next vacation? Have you been there before?

Jim: I've never really been to Japan, so I'll make that my next vacation.
Jamiebel: Probably the Phillipines, because of family reasons. Yes, I've been there before.

12. Triela's teddy bear collection; cool or geeky?

Jim: Cool. I, personally, owned a collection of model cars. What's wrong with a collection of teddy bears?
Jamiebel: ...no answer.

13. Do you have a favorite color?

Jim: Is it so wrong to love the colors of your own car? (white-black panda style)
Jamiebel: I have a preference towards yellow.

14. Aside from your handler, is there an adult (agency or outside) that you admire?

Jim: Yes. I happen to admire 2007 F1 World Champion Kimi Raikkonen.
Jamiebel: I tend to look up to my cousin Davina.

15. If you could choose, how would you like to die?

Jim: I want to die, knowing that I did my duty for people and country. Sorry if I sound too nostalgic.
Jamiebel: If I die with a meaning to protect all that matter to me, I'd be happy.

topgearbrzgt86

Male

Forum Posts : 446

Fan of : Top Gear, Initial D, etc.

Original Characters : Jim, Jamiebel, Davina, Bernan, Frédéric. (More to come.)

Comments : You have to leave the space. All the time you have to leave the space!
-Fernando Alonso

Registration date : 2013-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor on Mon 1 Apr 2013 - 20:30

The member 'topgearbrzgt86' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Roll a dice!' : 5

--------------------------------

#2 'Roll a dice!' : 1

http://on.fb.me/9tuZOK Facebook Page for Cyborg Central : Gunslinger Girl Forum cheers
emperor

Male

Forum Posts : 1637

Fan of : Henrietta,Black Lagoon,Jormungund

Original Characters : Rosetta,Devil baby

Comments : Be creative,baby!!

Registration date : 2007-09-09
Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thescarredman on Mon 1 Apr 2013 - 20:48

Hm. Sounds like Section Two has acquired a couple of 'Transporters'. Wonder what Kara will think of them?
Thescarredman

Male

Original Characters : Kristal & Verotrois / Doc; Angel / Jack Keaton; Tiffany/Stefan

Mario Bossi would make a better handler than Marco Toni. Come to think of it, so would Christiano.

Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by topgearbrzgt86 on Mon 1 Apr 2013 - 20:56

@Thescarredman wrote:Hm. Sounds like Section Two has acquired a couple of 'Transporters'. Wonder what Kara will think of them?

I wouldn't think of them as 'transporters' as I would 'drivers'. Or rather, 'racers'.

topgearbrzgt86

Male

Comments : You have to leave the space. All the time you have to leave the space!
-Fernando Alonso

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Mon 1 Apr 2013 - 23:35

@topgearbrzgt86 wrote:
@Thescarredman wrote:Hm. Sounds like Section Two has acquired a couple of 'Transporters'. Wonder what Kara will think of them?

I wouldn't think of them as 'transporters' as I would 'drivers'. Or rather, 'racers'.

Allison: *Holding out a clenched fist in anticipation* C'mon now, don't leave me hangin', you two.

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Forum Posts : 1767

Fan of : Sandro/Petra Fratello *dodges bullets*; Michael and Jamie Christiansen

Original Characters : Allison-Brian McDonnell Fratello

Comments : You gotta ask the cutie before you touch dat booty.

Registration date : 2010-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Mon 1 Apr 2013 - 23:40

One should remember that Kara drives primarily because Michele hates Rome traffic. Smile

She has had formal training, plus her carting experience, but she far prefers to watch Ronin or The Transporter than live it. Her idea of an ideal drive is a cruise on the Autostrada in a Ferrari or Aston with a loping V12. Smile

If she wants a thrash, that is what tracks like Vallelunga or Fiorano are for.  Very Happy

Last edited by Kiskaloo on Mon 22 Jul 2013 - 13:42; edited 1 time in total

What? I like donuts! - Betty Suarez
If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Scissors of victory! - Yui Hirasawa
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 4:22

@MP5 wrote:
@topgearbrzgt86 wrote:
Allison: *Holding out a clenched fist in anticipation* C'mon now, don't leave me hangin', you two.
Monty: More cyborgs with licenses; didn't they learn the first half dozen times? *turns to Jethro* Do you think we could convice the medical types to do house calls? I'm not certain I want to venture within a hundred miles of Rome...

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by topgearbrzgt86 on Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 18:24

@MP5 wrote:
@topgearbrzgt86 wrote:

Jim and Jamiebel: (together)No problem!

Jim: (fired up) Bring it on! I've been waiting to test my skills!

topgearbrzgt86

Male

-Fernando Alonso

Back to top Go down

Post by topgearbrzgt86 on Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 18:36

@Alfisti wrote:
@MP5 wrote:
@topgearbrzgt86 wrote:
Monty: More cyborgs with licenses; didn't they learn the first half dozen times? *turns to Jethro* Do you think we could convice the medical types to do house calls? I'm not certain I want to venture within a hundred miles of Rome...

Jamiebel: Listen - we're sane enough to hold our own! What could possibly go wrong?

Jim: You tell her, Jay-bee!

topgearbrzgt86

Male

-Fernando Alonso

Back to top Go down

Post by topgearbrzgt86 on Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 18:51

@topgearbrzgt86 wrote:
@MP5 wrote:
@topgearbrzgt86 wrote:

Jim and Jamiebel: (together) No problem!

Just as a little note, Jim also has some sort of supernatural sense of seeing people's "driving auras and wings", or how spirited they are and how well they drive. If they drive really well, then the "white wings" will appear with their aura, which ranges from red (spirited/OK at racing) to rainbow (very spirited/Racing God). Jim's aura is blue with the wings, Jamiebel's is yellow, and Allison's (since she 'challenged' the duo to a race') is green.

According to this, Allison and Jim might be duking it out for the lead - Jamiebel close behind.

topgearbrzgt86

Male

-Fernando Alonso

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Fri 5 Apr 2013 - 18:16

@topgearbrzgt86 wrote:
@topgearbrzgt86 wrote:
@MP5 wrote:
@topgearbrzgt86 wrote:

Jim and Jamiebel: (together) No problem!

Just as a little note, Jim also has some sort of supernatural sense of seeing people's "driving auras and wings", or how spirited they are and how well they drive. If they drive really well, then the "white wings" will appear with their aura, which ranges from red (spirited/OK at racing) to rainbow (very spirited/Racing God). Jim's aura is blue with the wings, Jamiebel's is yellow, and Allison's (since she 'challenged' the duo to a race') is green.

According to this, Allison and Jim might be duking it out for the lead - Jamiebel close behind.

To be fair, that was an invitation for a fistbump, not a challenge for a race.

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by topgearbrzgt86 on Fri 5 Apr 2013 - 18:17

Oh, OK. How about if ity was a race -who would win? (just asking.)

topgearbrzgt86

Male

-Fernando Alonso

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Fri 5 Apr 2013 - 18:24

Well, given that Allison actually raced in her past life, the skills that carry over would put her towards having a white aura, or as close to one as possible.

Also, feel free to join us in the chatbox. we don't bite.

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by topgearbrzgt86 on Fri 5 Apr 2013 - 18:27

OK. Let me just complete the scene above us.

Jim: (having cooled down almost immediately after the challenge): OK. I'm Jim Eligino. Nice to meet you.

Jamiebel: I'm Jamiebel Angkahan. Much the same.

topgearbrzgt86

Male

-Fernando Alonso

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurosaka "Ery" Erika on Sat 6 Apr 2013 - 5:01

almost forgot these two-

Jackie: name's Jackie, my role as designated marksman for any support operation. I'm also a freelance cyborg; any handler could use my service.
Reo: Reo, my other name is Leo. My role is also the same to my friend Jackie; Designated marksman.

Jackie: can't say much..Signore Jean told me, my conditioning is the same as Claes.
Reo: for that, i'll let my handler told you.

Jackie: considering i don't have any fixed handler, my feeling to any handler may vary.
Reo: he's my teacher.

Jackie: sniping.
Reo:sniping.

Jackie: medical checkup routine.
Reo: any mission that doesn't involve killing baddies.

Jackie: aske my roommate; Reo
Reo: aske my roommate; Jackie.

Jackie: you could say it as 'fine' living.
Reo: i have to clean up Jackie's mess every morning.

Jackie: all food is great.
Reo: nothing out of the ordinary...just some plain food.

Jackie: claustrophobic...
Reo: arachnophobia....

10. Is there one thing you would really like to do, but your handler won't let you?
Jackie: yes... driving a tank..i mean, Victoria could drive a tank, why not me?
Reo: yes...shooting the enemy at their balls.

11. Where would you like to spend your next vacation? Have you been there before?
Both: Atacama desert, the place we could shoot our bullet straight.

Jackie: i got plenty of tank model collections, so what's wrong with it?
Reo: girlish but cute.

Jackie: yellow
Reo: grey

14. Aside from your handler, is there an adult (agency or outside) that you admire?
Jackie: no one...
Reo: All the sniper/sharpshooter out there.

15. If you could chose, how would you like to die?

Jackie: i'm not a god, so i can't tell how will i die.
Reo: died in a hand of another sniper.
Kurosaka "Ery" Erika

Male

Forum Posts : 1169

Fan of : no one

Original Characters : sooo many

Comments : "Should i shoot you, or stab you?"

Registration date : 2012-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Sat 6 Apr 2013 - 15:17

"9. What really grosses you out (not just food)?
Reo: arachnophobia...."

Henrietta: Hi Reo, like my Spiderman t-shirt?
Reo: Um, yeah........ sweat
tremec6speed

Male

Forum Posts : 1966

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurosaka "Ery" Erika on Sat 6 Apr 2013 - 22:16

@tremec6speed wrote:"9. What really grosses you out (not just food)?
Reo: arachnophobia...."

Henrietta: Hi Reo, like my Spiderman t-shirt?
Reo: Um, yeah........

ROFL
Kurosaka "Ery" Erika

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurosaka "Ery" Erika on Sat 6 Apr 2013 - 22:46

another character introduction; this one will serve as the main protagonist in my third and later GsG fanfic installation "Eastern Escalation"; Asian branch version of SWA cyborg-

Kei: Kei, just Kei...but you can me Kay.
Elle: Name's Elle... But Kei's brother; Echo always call me Eru-San.

Kei: i cold say it's not a strong one...
Elle: mild, as usual like most cyborg.

Kei: he's my 'older brother'
Elle: he's like my hope actually...

Kei: all type of mission, as long as it's with my 'brother'
Elle: i dunno...so far all mission are great for me.

Kei: no mission at all.
Elle: so far no yet....

6. How do you like life in the dormitory?
Kei: it's fine..reminds me of my past which i mysteriously forget...
Elle: I could say, this is a five star hotel of its own.

Kei: Just imagine yourself living with your friend at the same time, she's a lazybone.
Elle: it's not bad...except that Kei always bother my sleep...

Kei: nothing beats the asian food...
Elle: the best food i've ever tasted so far.

Kei: the Sea.. i don't know why....
Elle: High places.... and dead fish...

Kei: let me see.... Echo-San only forbid me to take coffee...
Elle: Jay never let me go into high place without his supervision.

Kei: Italy, the romantic country...*heard France was the 'romantic' country* meh... i hate France.
Elle: Nowhere except my village, if i knew where is it...

12. Do you have a favorite color?
Kei: Dark Green.
Elle: White

13. Aside from your handler, is there an adult (agency or outside) that you admire?
Kei: Augustus Caesar.. no reason.
Elle: General Patton...

14. If you could chose, how would you like to die?

Kei: as long it doesn't drown me...
Elle: as long i don't fall from high place...
Kurosaka "Ery" Erika

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by PolosElite23 on Mon 10 Jun 2013 - 1:06

Just finished my creation of these characters so here we go. Please not they are identical twin sisters.

Sarah:

I am Sarah Murphy, Cyborg Generation X. My role is to provide combat support to generation 1 cyborgs on combat missions, provide recon of areas, assassination and the completion of any other tasks assigned by the Social Welfare Agency.

I am conditioned using a experimental conditioner with the aim of prolonged life and reduced side effects and even then very lightly. The conditioning as well as my generation of cyborg has been written off as an failure due to cost and flaws. I suffer from slight motor problems, concentration issues, and occasional numbness in my body.

My handler is a very capable soldier and a very strict teacher. He demands discipline during training and in combat or on missions. He is in a sort my father-figure and I really look up to him. He treats me well and is always ready to help or share with me. He is a great leader and man.

I don't tend to have a preference. My guess would be stake outs. Just watching the day go by is pleasant, and a mission is fun for me. So with a stake out I get both.

Missions leaving us on stand-by. It's a bit irritating to have to stand back while your comrades are fighting, but I do as ordered because that is my job as a cyborg.

Good, it tends to be full of training and preps. We work hard and I like that. Jason says I'm a chronic workaholic, but I'm fine with the term as I enjoy my job.

My sister is annoying at times, but I do love her. We get along most of the time, like any sibling.

The dining hall is fine. Not my favorite place to eat, but the food is edible and my handler says its better than the food he got back during his basic training so I'm not complaining.

The smell of perfume, I don't know why it just doesn't appeal to me. Henrietta isn't always a pleasure to be around in that regard, but I'm trained to get over it so I do.

Not in particular. I'm content with my life and I enjoy work.

I'd like to go to the United States and no I have not been there before.

I'm indifferent to that. What she does in her free time is her own business. If she likes to do that, who am I to say something about it

Red I guess.

I respect Mr. Hillshire and Mr. Jean. They are efficient and get their jobs done. Although I'm not a fan of Jean's treatment of Rico I'm not one to say anything. It isn't my place to say anything about another fratello. I also respect Jason, he's a very very good soldier.

In the line of duty.

Sally:

Sally Murphy, I'm a Generation X cyborg and I'm primarily a sniper or do recon. Although I do other things as well.

It's low and part of some experiment to see if the could improve the existing formula. It failed.

Jason is awesome! He's the best shot I've seen. He also is very kind. Me and my sister tend to think of our handlers as more of a father than a brother. I feel lucky to have gotten him as my partner.

One in which I am the sniper or one when we get in a firefight.

Long stakeouts or being on standby. It's so boring.

I love it. We get to do a lot of things and I love training and PT. Getting on the rifle range is great too. Plus we get to so pretty much what we want, within reason and the rules.

My sister is okay. I love her, but she is a stiff like Jean Croce.

It isn't a restaurant, it's edible. That's about it.

Nothing I can think of.

Handle a target from long distance without having assistance, Jason says he's not too sure about letting me do that just yet.

Maybe the US? And never been there.

Cool, because those are things she's getting from her handler and he cares enough to keep giving her them.

Green?

Simo Häyhä, also known as White Death. He's a Finnish sniper who had 505 confirmed kills with his sniper rifle. Also, my hand let's brother. He's one heck of an awesome soldier.

I don't want to die, but if I chose...of old age. In realistic, but I kinda wish I could just die of that.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.
----
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.

-Stanzas 2+4 of Invictus by William Earnest Henley
PolosElite23

Male

Forum Posts : 901

Fan of : Triela, Hillshire, and Angelica

Original Characters : Various

Comments : Call me PolosElite23...If that's too long for you try one of the following:
Pez PE23
PE Polo
Polos

Registration date : 2013-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Tue 11 Jun 2013 - 6:50

Well they do say one sibling makes up for the defficencies of the other...

Interesting sounding pair, and I like that you've not just answered the questions but gone to the effort of putting some personality into it as well.

I take it though that they know they are siblings? I would be curious to find out how that came to pass, and if it is something the SWA allowed or if it just happened.

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by PolosElite23 on Tue 11 Jun 2013 - 13:52

@Alfisti wrote:Well they do say one sibling makes up for the defficencies of the other...

Interesting sounding pair, and I like that you've not just answered the questions but gone to the effort of putting some personality into it as well.

I take it though that they know they are siblings? I would be curious to find out how that came to pass, and if it is something the SWA allowed or if it just happened.

I tried to put their personalities into there. Sarah is the no-nonsense, serious, workaholic who can't get enough of her job, and Sally is this playful, easygoing, sharpshooter that wants to have some fun from time to time. It kinda is similar to their respective handlers, but taken a step further. Jason is slightly more serious than Sally, and Josh is less strict and serious as Sarah is when they aren't training or on a mission.

They're Identical twins. Kinda easy to put two and two together when you look almost exactly the same. They chose them for the Gen X program because: Same DNA, Height, weight, ect. Good subjects for a test, because they're almost exactly alike.

----

PolosElite23

Male

Comments : Call me PolosElite23...If that's too long for you try one of the following:
Pez PE23
PE Polo
Polos

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Direttore on Tue 11 Jun 2013 - 17:55

Though this brings up the question of how the SWA found a pair of twins who happened to simultaneously be mostly dead.

"We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard, because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win, and the others, too."

- President John F. Kennedy
Il Direttore

Male

Forum Posts : 1003

Fan of : Henrietta, Triela

Original Characters : Lieutenant James Spettro/Caterina

Comments : In yon strait path a thousand may well be stopped by three. Now who will stand on either hand, and keep the bridge with me?’ -Horatius

Registration date : 2012-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by PolosElite23 on Tue 11 Jun 2013 - 17:56

El Conservatore wrote:Though this brings up the question of how the SWA found a pair of twins who happened to simultaneously be mostly dead.

Got that covered. It'll come up in my story.

----

PolosElite23

Male

Pez PE23
PE Polo
Polos

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Tue 11 Jun 2013 - 18:15

El Conservatore wrote:Though this brings up the question of how the SWA found a pair of twins who happened to simultaneously be mostly dead.

The fanfiction.net author HamDemon created a fratello - Caterina and Celestra - who were the twin daughters of the head of a Mafia crime family that was wiped out by a lieutenant who staged a coup.

If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Direttore on Tue 11 Jun 2013 - 18:20

@PE23: In that case, I'll be waiting to see your work.

@Kisk: Cool, thanks for the heads up.

"We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard, because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win, and the others, too."

Il Direttore

Male

Comments : In yon strait path a thousand may well be stopped by three. Now who will stand on either hand, and keep the bridge with me?’ -Horatius

Back to top Go down

Post by PolosElite23 on Tue 11 Jun 2013 - 21:21

El Conservatore wrote:@PE23: In that case, I'll be waiting to see your work.

And I await your next chapter.

----

PolosElite23

Male

Pez PE23
PE Polo
Polos

Back to top Go down

Post by Thescarredman on Wed 10 Jul 2013 - 23:55

Lot of twins among the OCs. Explaining why the Agency wants them is fairly easy: cost savings from efficiencies of scale. Explaining how they end up at the Agency at the same time isn't too hard either: they just have to be in the same (bad) place at the same time. Kristal and Verotrois were riding a train that derailed on a bridge.
Thescarredman

Male

Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by PolosElite23 on Thu 11 Jul 2013 - 17:09

@Thescarredman wrote:
Lot of twins among the OCs. Explaining why the Agency wants them is fairly easy: cost savings from efficiencies of scale. Explaining how they end up at the Agency at the same time isn't too hard either: they just have to be in the same (bad) place at the same time. Kristal and Verotrois were riding a train that derailed on a bridge.

Terror bombing on my two. Wrong place at the wrong time...well...then again...you'll find out later when I 'm ready to post.

----

PolosElite23

Male

Pez PE23
PE Polo
Polos

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Direttore on Mon 15 Jul 2013 - 11:57

Interview: Caterina 
[Note: This is representative of Caterina’s thoughts and opinions early in her career at the SWA.]

Hello, can you tell us your name and a little about your role in Section 2?
My name is Caterina, unit number 020100. My role is to conduct signals intelligence and extremely low profile burglary operations, with possible crossover into low profile assassination. 

Can you tell us about your conditioning?
I’m not really sure about that. You’ll have to ask my handler. I think Rico and I take similar sized doses though. 

How do you feel about your handler? What is your relationship with him like?
James is... he’s everything a cyborg could ask for. He’s taught me a lot, and I really admire him. James refers to me as his best weapon, and I know that James’ weapons are important to him, so being the best out of all of them... it makes me really happy. 

What are your favorite kinds of missions?
Burglary! Er. Ahem. My favorite kind of mission would be extremely low profile data and intelligence gathering. It’s a lot of fun breaking into a house someone thinks is secure and never leaving a trace as I copy everything incriminating on their computer. 

What kind of missions do you dislike?
Direct action. I’m not the best shot, and because of the way the Generation Two Program is structured, my soft armor is a lot weaker than the First Gens. Having bullets flying around my head is not fun. 

How do you like life in the SWA dormitory?
It’s alright, I suppose. I’m a bit of a recluse, to be honest, but “tea time” is pleasant enough. 

Do you get along with your room-mate?
Ugh. Do’t get me wrong, Marisa is fun enough when I’m in the mood, and she doesn’t snore when she falls asleep. It’s just that she’s eleven and doesn’t have any conditioning to mitigate that, so she’ll wake me up at seven in the morning out of boredom. 

How do you like the dining hall? Do you have a favorite food?
The dining hall is the dining hall. It’s nothing special. I wouldn’t say I have a favorite food, but this mussel place that James brought me to in Nice was really nice. 

What really grosses you out (not just food)?
Not much, really. I guess I’m conditioned pretty heavily if I can watch the Gen Ones massacre a Padania cell without blinking an eye. 

Is there one thing you would really like to do, but your handler won't let you?
Not really. Computers, signals, and data analysis are pretty interesting already, so barring unforeseen situations, I’m content with that. 

Where would you like to spend your next vacation? Have you been there before?
I really have no idea. We don’t travel much out of Italy, and there’s not been a place that’s distinctive enough for me to care more than in passing. 

Triela's teddy bear collection; cool or geeky?
Cool enough, I suppose. I’d prefer to build a collection of servers and be able to destroy any digital security in the world with the push of a button, but that’s just me. 

Do you have a favorite color?
I like blue. James wears a lot of it, and blue reminds me of James. 

Aside from your handler, is there an adult (agency or outside) that you admire?
Not really. Not yet at least. I’ve only been active for about three months. 

If you could chose, how would you like to die?
In a bed, at the end of my service life, knowing that I’ve established a good foundation for my successor to do her duty well. Preferably after I’ve trained my successor, or had a chance to work with her and make sure she can do her job.

Il Direttore

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by restonme on Fri 19 Jul 2013 - 16:37

@Professor Voodoo wrote:

am I the only one who really wants to heat Petra's answer to this one?ROTFL
restonme

Male

Forum Posts : 30

Fan of : gunslinger girl

Original Characters : Luciana

Comments : error 135625457....member is too awesome.....

Registration date : 2013-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by PolosElite23 on Fri 19 Jul 2013 - 16:45

@restonme wrote:
@Professor Voodoo wrote:

I Second that motion! All those inf Favor say Aye! Those opposed say Nay!

----

PolosElite23

Male

Pez PE23
PE Polo
Polos

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Fri 19 Jul 2013 - 18:32

@PolosElite23 wrote:
@restonme wrote:

I'd say that question was already asked pretty directly in Chapter 46.

I saw a werewolf drinking a Piña Colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.
Professor Voodoo

Male

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by PolosElite23 on Fri 19 Jul 2013 - 18:39

@Professor Voodoo wrote:
@PolosElite23 wrote:
@restonme wrote:

...well we got our answer restonme. I really need to get farther in the Manga...

----

PolosElite23

Male

Pez PE23
PE Polo
Polos

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Fri 19 Jul 2013 - 21:06

@PolosElite23 wrote:
@Professor Voodoo wrote:
@PolosElite23 wrote:
@restonme wrote:

...well we got our answer restonme. I really need to get farther in the Manga...

Lets not perverse the answers by confusing sex for love. There is a difference between the two, a big difference.

If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5667

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by restonme on Sat 20 Jul 2013 - 0:21

@ElfenMagix wrote:
@PolosElite23 wrote:
@Professor Voodoo wrote:
@PolosElite23 wrote:
@restonme wrote:

Lets not perverse the answers by confusing sex for love. There is a difference between the two, a big difference.
I was wondering what that answer really was.
restonme

Male

Forum Posts : 30

Fan of : gunslinger girl

Original Characters : Luciana

Comments : error 135625457....member is too awesome.....

Registration date : 2013-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Mon 22 Jul 2013 - 16:12

Alfisti and taerkitty suggested I do a new one for Kara as she appears in Pactio, as the is the universe my new stories will take place in.

My name is Kara Michelle Deleroux. I am a Generation 2 cyborg assigned to Michele Pagani. My designated role is as a “scout sniper”, but I have been trained in general weapons and hand-to-hand melee combat, as well.

My handler has not shared that with me. I feel normal and compared to say Beatrice or the bomb disposal girls, I would like to think I act normal.

We’ve only been together for a few months. He’s very kind – especially to that Claes girl - and has a sharp wit. He knows a lot of attractive women from before he joined the Agency, though. *slight frown*

I’ve only recently passed my Verifica della Competenza Operativa, so I have not had too much experience. My training mission in Paris on my first day was pretty magical. I was nervous at first, but Michele and Mr. Bob said I did really well. *smile*

Uh… one’s where I don’t get to stay in a five-star hotel, eat at a three Michellin-star restaurant and drive an Italian supercar? *nervous giggle followed by a shrug*

It’s quiet. I’m fortunate to have my own room at the moment, but I am sure that will change when a new sister arrives.

I’ll let you know when I get one. *smile*

It’s not bad. I really like the baked fettuccine formaggi, but Claes says if I eat too much it will make my hips fat. *rolls eyes*

Spiders. I keep a handheld vacuum in my room just in case.

We’ve not been together long enough for me to answer that.

My handler is fond of Barcelona. I’d also like to see Tokyo.

Well I have a large Collie plush, so I guess that requires me to answer ‘cool’?

I’m partial to dark green. I also like the deep metallic reds on Michele's Ferraris.

John Darme. I know he’s pretty new here, too, but he’s like a really cool uncle who lets you get away with things your parents never would. Actually, I admire all the SRT guys, even if some of them kind of scare me. *nervous smile*

I’d rather not think about that right now. *frown*

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Thescarredman on Mon 22 Jul 2013 - 17:21

Nice intro to your girl, Kisk. A sort of nice combo of the businesslike cyborg of your stories and the let-them-eat-cake sybarite caricatured in the forum. Will you be reprising with a 'Handler Debrief' interview of Michele?

Maybe we should create a third 'Interview' category for non-fratello personnel. I'd like to see interviews of Charon's SRT guys, or Alf's boffins, or a few of the other support personnel who've popped up in various stories.
Thescarredman

Male

Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Mon 22 Jul 2013 - 19:52

@Thescarredman wrote:Nice intro to your girl, Kisk. A sort of nice combo of the businesslike cyborg of your stories and the let-them-eat-cake sybarite caricatured in the forum.

Yeah, when Alfisti launched this thread, Kara was fully developed through my fiction so it was like interviewing Triela or Angelica after they'd been with the Agency for years so she had very polished answers.

This Kara is new and inexperienced, so her answers reflect that. She's only really had one mission (her "launch" at Paris), so she can't really form an opinion on her likes and dislikes about missions and other topics.

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Mon 22 Jul 2013 - 23:08

@Thescarredman wrote:Maybe we should create a third 'Interview' category for non-fratello personnel. I'd like to see interviews of Charon's SRT guys, or Alf's boffins, or a few of the other support personnel who've popped up in various stories.
Hmm... You know, I'm going to have a few hours to kill in the airport tomorrow...

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Direttore on Mon 22 Jul 2013 - 23:08

@Alfisti wrote:
@Thescarredman wrote:Maybe we should create a third 'Interview' category for non-fratello personnel. I'd like to see interviews of Charon's SRT guys, or Alf's boffins, or a few of the other support personnel who've popped up in various stories.
Hmm... You know, I'm going to have a few hours to kill in the airport tomorrow...

I second this motion!!!

Il Direttore

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MarkRosewater on Tue 1 Oct 2013 - 20:17

1. Hello, can you tell us your name and a little about your role in Section 2?
Uhhh... hello, I'm not very good with strangers... (wrings hands) I'm Annelise... I mean, I was Janai, but... I'm Annelise now. I don't really go on missions much... I don't think the Agency likes me...

Conditioning? The medicine? I took my medicine! I'm not lying!
3. How do you feel about your handler? What is your relationship with him like?

Anthony... Anthony is the only person I can trust. The mean people make him do the things he does. (smiles) He doesn't want to, really.

I like any kind of mission where I can go out. I like looking at the beautiful buildings...

Dislike? Who said... (fidgets) who said I dislike anything?

It is kind of scary. At night.
7. Do you get along with your room-mate?

I don't have a roommate. It would be much less scary with a roommate... there while I sleep...
8. How do you like the dining hall? Do you have a favorite food?

I like it when they let me watch them cook the food. I like to see what goes into it. Why? No real reason...

It really grosses me out when people don't wash their hands.

No... no comment.

I don't know many vacation spots. I like France, though.

Creepy. They stare at you with those eyes... I'd never be able to sleep.
13. Do you have a favorite color?

Green, like grass and trees!

I don't know many people outside of the Agency...

Die? DIE?! I knew it! I... I... (breaks down crying)

Last edited by MarkRosewater on Tue 1 Oct 2013 - 20:37; edited 1 time in total

I am the one who watches from the shadows
I am the one who holds your trembling hand
I am the one who guides you with compassion
And leads you through the flow of shifting sand

I am the one who breaks apart the silence
I am the one who makes the lie-born true
I am the one who scares away the demons
And helps you to make your dark life anew.

Only I protect you,
And lead you with my light.
Only I respect you,
the victims of the night.
MarkRosewater

Male

Forum Posts : 16

Fan of : Triela x Hillshire (10/10), Claes (9/10), Angelica (7/10), Beatrice (6/10). I also like Twokinds for Keith, and Questionable Content for Momo

Original Characters : Anthony Blake+Annelise Briel (Project Janai)

Comments : Beauty is not measured by how you look, but how you act.

Registration date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Thescarredman on Tue 1 Oct 2013 - 20:35

She passed on question 11, huh?

This poor little mouse is so confused and terrified, I wonder what use the Agency has for her. Perhaps she's more self-possessed with her handler, though she sounds a little afraid of him as well. Guess we'll just have to find out when Mark shows us Anthony in the 'Handler Debrief'.
Thescarredman

Male

Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by MarkRosewater on Tue 1 Oct 2013 - 20:37

@Thescarredman wrote:She passed on question 11, huh?

This poor little mouse is so confused and terrified, I wonder what use the Agency has for her. Perhaps she's more self-possessed with her handler, though she sounds a little afraid of him as well. Guess we'll just have to find out when Mark shows us Anthony in the 'Handler Debrief'.
Sorry, forgot to answer that one. Very Happy

I am the one who watches from the shadows
I am the one who holds your trembling hand
I am the one who guides you with compassion
And leads you through the flow of shifting sand

I am the one who breaks apart the silence
I am the one who makes the lie-born true
I am the one who scares away the demons
And helps you to make your dark life anew.

Only I protect you,
And lead you with my light.
Only I respect you,
the victims of the night.
MarkRosewater

Male

Forum Posts : 16

Fan of : Triela x Hillshire (10/10), Claes (9/10), Angelica (7/10), Beatrice (6/10). I also like Twokinds for Keith, and Questionable Content for Momo

Original Characters : Anthony Blake+Annelise Briel (Project Janai)

Comments : Beauty is not measured by how you look, but how you act.

Registration date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Thu 3 Oct 2013 - 15:14

Yeah reading about her, she does sound like a cute little mouse is right. Eager to know more of her, she sounds delightfully charming!
tremec6speed

Male

Forum Posts : 1966

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Direttore on Thu 3 Oct 2013 - 15:21

I feel bad. My kneejerk reaction was "recondition it". 

Dammit James, stop influencing my opinions in real life!!

Il Direttore

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by PolosElite23 on Tue 11 Mar 2014 - 11:10

1.Hello, can you tell us your name and a little about your role in Section 2?

My name is Cassie, I kill people for Mitch!

*shakes head* No.

Mitch is the bestest handler ever! We’re always doing fun stuff. This other day he took me out to play tennis he said it would help with my handeye cordinaomation. It was really fun! We played for a long time. I kept hitting the ball to hard and it would go and fly away and I had to go get it. But it was really fun! Mitch likes to do fun things!

I just like going on missions. Mitch calls them trips though.

Why would you dislike trips? They’re fun!

I gets lonely sometimes, cause Mitch isn’t there, but he gives me a bear and I love to squeeze it and hold it and then I’m not so lonely anymores. And sometimes I go to Triela’s room, she lets me play with bears too. Triela’s really nice, sometimes she lets me have tea with her and Rico and Henrietta.

I don’t have a room-ate

I don’t eat at the dining hall much. I usually eat with Mitch in the “break room”. All the handlers eat there. It is okay food though. Mitch’s food id better.

Spiders are icky.

I want to go see the lady in the picture on Mitch’s desk, but he says I can’t see her. Mitch has lots of pictures of her. She’s pretty.

I’ve never gone on a vacation. What is that? Is its some kind of trip?

Triela’s teddy bears are so cool! She has soo~ many!

I like aqu…aqi… aquio…aqumary. [Aquamarine?] Yess!

Mr. Jose is really nice! I likes him. Mr. Hillshire is nice too. I also like Pricilla!

Mitch says that a shot to the brain stem is the best way to go.

----

PolosElite23

Male

Pez PE23
PE Polo
Polos

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Direttore on Tue 11 Mar 2014 - 11:33

Oh my God, Pez, the kawaii. There is so much kawaii.

Il Direttore

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum