Interview with a Cyborg

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Interview with a Cyborg

Post by Angiegarde on Tue 19 Oct 2010 - 22:49

Here's how my OC Clarissa would respond......

1. Hello, can you tell us your name and a little about your role in Section 2?

The name's Clarissa Fernando, good to meet you! Anyways, I'm basically sent in to wipe out entire rooms of enemies and to provide melee combat protection from those of my fellow operatives who aren't as skilled at hand to hand combat as me.

2. Can you tell us about your conditioning?

Well, my handler Jack tends to have me on the minimum level of conditioning drugs like Henrietta and Triela's handles do since he doesn't want me to be a near mindless drone in combat and because he doesn't want me to end up like Angie (Angelica).

3. How do you feel about your handler? What is your relationship with him like?

I like my handler and look up to him as a mentor. We're in a student/teacher type relationship, nothing more.

4. What are your favorite kinds of missions?

The sort of missions where I help wipe out groups of enemies and can end up with a high body count as I usually regard the SWA's enemies like the Pandanians and the Mafia as sub-human........

5. What kind of missions do you dislike?

Missions where I have to be stealthy and missions where I have to be a sniper, those suck..... ugh......

6. How do you like life in the SWA dormitory?

It's pretty good actually. I'm friends with most of the other operatives and I enjoy spending time with them when we're not out on missions plus we help each other out with various things. It's basically the part of my life that's anywhere near normal for my age.....

7. Do you get along with your room-mate?

Yes, I get along with Angie quite well and in fact, we're even best friends and enjoy each other's company and watch each other's backs on missions. We're known as the angel/demon duo with Angie as the Avenging Angel and me as the Destroying Demon..... /grins/

8. How do you like the dining hall? Do you have a favorite food?

It's alright. I tend to like having Pasta and Pizza even if it isn't well made. Sometimes I thank God for having me live in Italy...... /smiles/

9. What really grosses you out (not just food)?

Being tough minded and having been raised in tough environments, I've grown used to blood and gore but something that still grosses me out is human waste. It smells and looks terrible so when a mission calls on me to go through sewers, I'm not happy.......

10. Is there one thing you would really like to do, but your handler won't let you?

Well, for something positive, it'd be nice to enter martial arts tournaments to test my skills but Jack says that it would draw too much suspiscion and the SWA's true agenda may be revealed.

For something related to being an assassin, go the remote regions of Pakistan to hunt down and kill Osama Bin Laden for 9/11.

11. Where would you like to spend your next vacation? Have you been there before?

Well, I'd like to visit Switzerland someday as I heard that they make great chocolate and it looks interesting to visit. I've never been there before sadly.

12. Triela's teddy bear collection; cool or geeky?

Cute but for some reason, I seem to think that Henrietta or Angie would be better suited to owning it then Triela.

13. Do you have a favorite color?

Red all the way and not because it's the color of blood mind you, I like Red because it's a bold and dramatic color.

14. Aside from your handler, is there an adult (agency or outside) that you admire?

Well, I admire and respect those handlers who are good to their girls like Jose, Hillshire and Marco are. Hell, I even respect Jean to a certain degree as I understand his desire to avenge those he loves. I also like Priscilla as she's cheerful and cares about us.

15. If you could chose, how would you like to die?

Personally, I'd like to either go down fighting and taking a large number of enemies with me (bonus points if it causes the downfall of an evil organization) or dying surrounded by those I care about especially Angie.....

Angiegarde

Forum Posts : 133

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by FearTheLASERFACE on Tue 19 Oct 2010 - 23:52

This is for Serina. I've put in a few tweaks.

Serina. I'm the last first-gen cyborg.

2. How do you feel about your handler? What is your relationship with him like?
James is nice. He seems bothered by my face occasianally though, it seems. Almost as if it reminds of something.

*Interviewer pulls nnervously on collar, then continues*

3. What are your favorite kinds of missions?
Any

4. What kind of missions do you dislike?
I don't know

5. How do you like life in the SWA dormitory?
Its a nice place.

6. Do you get along with your room-mate?
Room-mate?

7. Is there one thing you would really like to do, but your handler won't let you?
Not really.

8. Triela's teddy bear collection; cool or geeky?
No comment.

9. You ever wonder why you're here?
......Well, it does seem to be one of life's greatest mysteries....(Kudos to those who get the reference)
Interviewer: Nononono, I meant why you are HERE, in the SWA?
Serina: I feel strangely inclined to say, "No, Semper Fi, b****"(Again, thats another reference. And yes, thats an effect of the conditioning)
Interviewer: Good.

10. If you could chose, how would you like to die?
Funny, I never put any thought into that.

11. How do you feel right now? Physically and mentally? Any weird side effects of the medication?
I feel perfectly fine.

12. We noticed you seem to be typing a LOT of random stuff into your laptop. What are they?
Thought dumps.

13. Interesting. Care to show it to us?
No, I want privacy.

14. Subject 2A, any thoughts about her?
I never knew her. So I don't know what to think.
*Interviewer thinks about those words for a sec, knowing something Serina doesn't.*

15. Are you willing to answer more questions?
Not really.

FearTheLASERFACE

Forum Posts : 201

Registration date : 2010-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by theprodigalson on Tue 26 Oct 2010 - 0:44

Interviewer: Hello, can you tell us your name and a little about your role in Section 2?

Ana:*nervously* My name is Anastasia, but you can call me Ana because its easier. I’m a cyborg.

Interviewer: ….Yes we know you’re a cyborg, most everyone we interview here is a cyborg. Do you have a more specific role?

Ana:*blushing deeply* Oh…sorry. Uh, not really. I‘m just a combat cyborg. I’m a lot tougher than the other Generation Two’s though.

Interviewer: I see. It says here you were built more to Generation One specifics?

Ana: Yes.

Interviewer: ……I’m told you have night vision eyes?

Ana: *perking up considerably* I sure do! I mean, the other girls can see in the dark too, but my eyes are even better. It all starts with electrons. When an electron moves away from its atom, it releases energy to sink back down. This energy is called a “photon”…

Two minutes later…

Ana: Now things get REALLY interesting. As the photons pass through the photocathode they are turned into electrons. Then, they…

Interviewer: *eyes a man offstage rapidly spinning his hand in a circular motion over his head*

Ana: …called a “microchannel plate”. This glass disc…

Interviewer: Fascinating. Can you tell us about your conditioning?

Ana: …Uh, I’m not really told. More then most but less than someone like Rico I guess. Anyways, back…

Interviewer: That seems like a very prudent choice by your handler.

Ana: *deflating* Thanks, I think.

Interviewer: So, how do you feel about your handler? What is your relationship with him like?

Ana: *perking right back up* Nikias is the best! He’s gonna be great one day - you’ll see. He is young now, but he’s gonna be way better than the other handlers because he wants it more. And my relationship with him? He is my big brother and I am his sword. As it should be, unlike with some fratello’s around here.

Interviewer: What are your favorite kinds of missions?

Ana: *cracking her knuckles* The tough kind! Anything up close and personal. That’s the only real way to measure yourself against another. But I don’t mind helping out wherever I’m needed.

Interviewer: Well! You seem pretty sure of yourself. Do you get missions like that often?

Ana: *dejected* Next question please…

Interviewer: Oh…well, what kind of missions do you dislike?

Ana: *sigh* Ok, ok! I barely have any missions under my belt…no real ones anyway. The chief says it has something to do with “attitude”. I know he seems a bit brash, but Nikias can be real cool headed! He’s had a lot of training. A whole lot. Its me that messes up. They just have to give us a chance!

Interviewer: Hang in there. Maybe this interview will help.

Ana: *smiles*

Interviewer: How do you like life in the SWA dormitory?

Ana: *smile vanishes* Oh it’s…fine I guess. It can get…ah, never mind. Next question please.

Interviewer: Do you get along with your roommate?

Ana: I don’t have one.

Interviewer: I see. How do you like the dining hall then? Do you have a favorite food?

Ana: It’s a dining hall. And I love “burger day”.

Interviewer: What really grosses you out? It doesn’t have to be food.

Ana: Hmmm. Nothing I can think of right now.

Interviewer: Is there one thing you would really like to do but your handler won’t let you?

Ana: *unconsciously smoothes her pant legs* No. That’s just ridiculous.

Interviewer: Where would you like to spend your next vacation and have you ever been
there before?

Ana: I wouldn’t mind seeing Nikias’ home town: Athens. I doubt he will want to go there though. He doesn’t talk about it much for some reason.

Interviewer: Triela’s teddy bear collection: cool or geeky?

Ana: *blushing furiously* ………geeky.

Interviewer: Do you have a favorite color?

Ana: Green.

Interviewer: Is there an adult other than your handler (in or outside the agency) that you admire?

Ana: Anyone willing to work hard for their goals is worth respecting (I hate quitters). But, admire? No, there is no one like that.

Interviewer: If you could choose, how would you like to die?

Ana: *Looks very much like a deer in the headlights. Her back is rigid and her whole body is stiff. Her eyes are wide open and her pupils are huge.*

Interviewer: Ana? Miss Anastasia?

*Two techs run in followed by Rico and check her over. One shakes his head and nods to Rico who kneels and throws Ana over her shoulders. She pauses only to smile pleasantly at the interviewer before carrying her offstage. *

theprodigalson

Forum Posts : 436

Registration date : 2010-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisha_Hikari on Tue 26 Oct 2010 - 14:56

M-my name? I'm Aisha, and I'm a new member of section two. I haven't gone out on a mission yet, so I guess I'm just moral support right now.

I have pretty light conditioning all things considered. I like my new life so I'm obedient.

Kenichi..He's really nice to me when things are relaxed, but when we're training he's really strict! I like him a lot but..he can be scary when I do something wrong.

I can't really say much about this one..I haven't gone on one yet but. I think I'll like protecting people the most.

Again, I can't really say much about this one. I guess I wouldn't like missions where I have to kill innocents, but that won't happen right? We're the good people!

I love it! I have a nice comfy bed and a desk where I can clean my weapons after I use them at the range.

I don't really have a room mate right now, but I do get along with all the others. It's really fun sharing sweets with Henrietta!

I like the food! It's really good. Oh, my favorite food? It's definitely a Strawberry sundae with chocolate syrup, sprinkles, and peanut butter cups!

Hmm, I don't like spoiled milk. It really makes me gag. If someone ever made a spoiled milk bomb, I would die.

10. Is there one thing you would really like to do, but your handler won't let you?
I'd really love to go to the amusement park but Kenichi says that I'm liable to get snatched away. I think he's just afraid of the roller coasters though! *pout*

11. Where would you like to spend your next vacation? Have you been there before?
Disney Land! I've never been there before but I've heard that it's really cool and exciting!

Really cool! I wish I could get as many as she has! Oh, and maybe a few other kinds of stuffed animals. I really like jungle cats.

My favorite color is definitely blue! It reminds me of the sky and water!

14. Aside from your handler, is there an adult (agency or outside) that you admire?
Hmm, I really think Jose is nice because of the way he's nice to Henrietta! I think Kenichi can take some lessons from him!

D-die? That's a hard question. I guess it would be great if I could die surrounded by all my friends.

Aisha_Hikari

Forum Posts : 84

Registration date : 2010-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Sun 31 Oct 2010 - 8:30

NOTE: Character scrapped. Will reinvent in the future.
"Hello, I'm Helen and Salvatore my big brother, says we have to save Italia from the "bad people".  
"My brother says it is medicine that I need or I will die".
(looking nervously over her shoulder, seeing her handler staring angrily ready to punish her if she says anything he disapproves of)
"He is a....wonderful person that I  uh,   l i k e   very much."
"Any mission where I succeed."
"Any mission that I fail."
"I don't go out of my room much, it's for my own good".
translation: her Handler distrusts most agents and fratello, so he insists that she go out only when necessary.
"Elsa is a very nice person".
Helen made the mistake of smiling at Lauro one time when he entered the room (Lauro ignored her) so after Elsa chewed her out, she doesn't want to rock the boat so to speak.
"I like it a lot, brussel sprouts are my favorite!"
Vinson likes brussel sprouts and sometimes shares some with her there.
(a sympathetic agent with no cyborg of his own who pities her and treats her kindly)
"Nothing. Nothing grosses me out". "My big brothers says: 'I must not fail, I must not loose, I must not get grossed out, I must not...." (goes on and on repeating what Salvatore has drilled into her until the interviewer thanks her to stop)
(FEELING Salvatore's eyes burn into her from behind)
"No-nothing, nothing at all....really". Truth be told she wishes she could be spending time with Vinson whom she wishes were her Brother.
(never having been on one, she goes back to wishful thinking)
"I'd like to visit Norway, it is the land of friendly peoples".
She does not know that Salvatore is aware of the meaning behind that statement: Vinson is from that land and he's upset that conditioning or no conditioning, Helen still prefers the other agent.
"I know who Triela is, she's another cyborg".  "I .... wait, she has dolls"? "Really"? (suddenly she would like to get to know her sometime, despite Salvatore's warnings of her becoming a bad agent if she chats with, much less befriends the other girls)
(big smile) "Pink, I like pink". Guess who complimented her one time, wearing that color?
(TERRIFIED at the question!) "Vi-Vin.......Olga. She's pretty".
(some of Salvatore's many threats are worded similar to that)
"I, uh, .... that is, *gulp* um you know, er, I like pink!! hee hee!"
(eyes shifting nervously left and right, hands fiddling, she blurts out something she hopes won't get her in trouble!)

Last edited by tremec6speed on Wed 14 Aug 2013 - 22:03; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : improvement and corrections)

tremec6speed

Forum Posts : 1966

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by motorwaymurderer on Sat 15 Jan 2011 - 12:58

Hello, I'm Lidia, the first cyborg of Generation 3. They say I'm a prototype so I'm a bit like a guinea pig. Paolo prefers the word 'experimental'. They made me after The Incident I don't know about. Paolo knows about it like everyone else.

Huh? Paolo takes care of it. You'd better ask him, but he has said it's really important. I've heard my conditioning is different from earlier generations but I don't know much about it.

Paolo is the best handler. Nothing those Gen 2 girls say can change my mind! He is amazing and takes good care of me. I don't see him as my brother but more a teacher or uncle. He's definitely the coolest uncle ever! I suppose that conditioning has something to do with everything but Paolo claims we have to build our relationship like ordinary people.

They're still running tests so I can't go to missions. Paolo has said that one day I'll be able to do missions. My hypothesis is that I'll like simple missions. I don't like complicated stuff.

I don't know. Complicated stuff makes my head hurt. Paolo says that we shouldn't let ordinary people see our missions or know what we're doing, so I don't want them to see or know about us. No ordinary people on missions.

It's my home! Of course I like my home. Everybody loves home. Paolo lives near cyborg dormitory so I can go to see him whenever I need to. It's the best thing. Then we can talk and sew. Paolo says that sewing is good thing for me. He wants my fingers to work well and girls should know how to sew. I'm making a pillow for him but it's a secret.

I don't have a room-mate, but when the next cyborg is ready she'll be my room-mate.

Oh, I like kitchen. I once sneaked in and it was amazing place. Dining hall is nice place and food is good. Paolo says fish does good to brains so I like fish. I also like sweet things like cakes and chocolate. Once in a week I get something sweet from Paolo.

Paolo doesn't know but his brown jacket is disgusting. Please, don't tell him.

Other girls can go to missions with their handlers but I can't. I wish I could. They say we're meant to fight and protect innocent people. Petra, the oldest cyborg, says that I shouldn't rush with missions and that they can be dangerous. I still want to try. But Paolo says I'm not ready and he knows better than I do.

I haven't seen anything outside the dorm area and hospitals so anything is fine. I'd like to see Paolo's hometown. He gets weird look in his eyes when he talks about it.

Isn't Triela one of the first cyborgs? She has already died but Petra has told that she was the best cyborg. If she had a teddy bear collection, it's cool. I wonder where they put those teddy bears after her death... I'd like to get one.

Anything goes but brown in jackets. Those things are just disgusting. Paolo once asked the same and back then I said green but anything is fine.

I don't know many adults. Other handlers are so distant. I guess no. ... Oh, wait! Paolo told me about her sister. I admire her. She was a fine woman.

I want to die before Paolo does.

motorwaymurderer

Forum Posts : 15

Registration date : 2011-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist on Sat 15 Jan 2011 - 17:38

My name is Emilie. I'm a 1st generation cyborg but I'm also a test person for a new conditioning.
I'm specialized for torturing people. I received courses in human anatomy and martial arts.

Err, I don't know much about that. But they told me it's a new kind with lesser negative side-effects.

Hmm, Etienne is like a father for me. I like really him but i don't 'love' like others did.

I really love to beat villains. I love to use my unbound raw power on them.

I hate really hate missions on the sea or underwater missions. And i don't like sniper missions.

I like it. Nice rooms and a lot of them. Here is everything a killer-cyborg needs.

I don't have one. I'm a loner but the others inviting me often.

I like the dining hall.
Favorite Food? There is hardly no Belgian food!
I wish they would offer some Belgian specialties. For example 'Cramique', 'Carbonade Flamande' or 'Vol au Vent'

Nothing at all.

(begins grinning) I really want a sparring-fight with him. But cause of my power he don't let me....
But Etienne let me do everything else i want to do.

I want to go to Brugges,. A very famous and lovely historic tow of my country.

Hey, everyone has it's own fancy....
I really like to collect knives. Seriously, I have around 25 of them at the moment.

My favorite colors are black and grey-tones. I don't like bright colors very much.

I like Jean-Claude Van Damme, a famous man from my country. He's very good in martial arts.
My wish is a fight with him, just for fun.... (begins to smile) But I know I'm stronger and would kill him...

Hmm ... I never thought about that.... (thinking for a second) ...I don't want to get killed in action ... (now getting red) If I could choose I would want to die peacefully in Etienne's gently hands or peacefully together with him.

Last edited by schaschanist on Sat 15 Jan 2011 - 19:20; edited 1 time in total

Schaschanist

Forum Posts : 786

Registration date : 2010-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Sat 15 Jan 2011 - 18:07

@schaschanist wrote:
I like the dining hall.
Favorite Food? There is hardly no Belgian food!
I wish they would offer some Belgian specialties. For example 'Cramique', 'Carbonade Flamandeor' 'Vol au Vent'

She can come hang out in the common room with Elio and Michele when they're watching the Belgian Grand Prix on television and eating frieten / frites.

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Forum Posts : 10887

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist on Sat 15 Jan 2011 - 19:27

Emi: "Gran Prix on television and some frites. Is there anything missing? (She grinned) Michelle, could you give me the chocolate pralines, please?"

Schaschanist

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Sat 15 Jan 2011 - 22:23

Hi I'm Aileen and I'm a cyborg assassin. I love cooking

Well it's pretty light or pretty crappy considering I can remember my life before the agency. Don't tell anyone though! But it's enough to where I'm happy all the time.

Rodrigo and I are close. Not as close as May and Alfred are though. He lets me do a lot of stuff I want to.
Interrogations! I can make the guy eat whatever I make that tastes nasty and he'll talk eventually! But if push comes to shove I make them watch this stupid American show called 'Hannah Montana'. That usually gets them talking.

Any missions involving Triela or Henrietta. They are older then me and stronger. I'm a gen 2 cyborg so they have rights to beat me if I screw up. Poor Markus he's considered gen 1 because of his age but he's gotten several black eyes from Triela.
I like it. Claes and I can swap recipe's and it's so much fun being just girls. I think the room me and my room-mate are in is haunted though. I hear it used to belong to Elsa De Sica.
May is the craziest but most fun room-mate I've ever met. She reminds me of my sister Flora a little. We're always up late giggleing or reading horror novels together. It's fun but May's planning a 'Ghost busting' session with the other girls. Including Triela and Henrietta! Yikes!

It's awesome! They make whatever suits everyone's taste! My favorite food in the whole wide world is seafood pasta with mussles and shrimp! Yum! But Rodrigo says if I eat it all the time or too much at one sitting it'll make me sick to my stomach. I hate it when he says that! But my other favorite food are peanut butter cookies!

There was this really gross green goop, May and I found in our closet once! We're pretty sure it's ectoplasm from the ghost!
But stuff that isn't paranormal? Well there is the bathroom on the shooting range. It smells worse then Rodrigo's gym socks! And trust me once you do his laundry you'll never be the same.
Oh and earwigs. They leave gross smears on the wall if you squish them.

Visit my sister Flora and beat up my dad who's the reason I'm here in the first place!

I want to go to America and go to Wisconsin Dells! I've never been but I've heard they have tons of waterparks!
I have a collection of BJD's made of expensive resin. And most if not all of them are SD sized around a foot or two tall. So Triela's collection is cool by me. Besides I can't judge her when I have a collection of resin 'kids' of my own.

Purple!

My mom. Last I heard she almost got arrested for trying to throw my dad infront of a train. Wish I was there to help.

I wanna be bitten by a vampire! That way I can come back from the dead!

______
May

Hello my name is May Hawkins and I am a cyborg for the Social Welfare Agency.

It's reletively light but I can't remember my past. Alfred threatened to kill whoever tries to give me more conditioning drugs then what I'm on.

I love him! He's like a dad and he always treats me to ice cream and plays video games with me.

I like undercover missions. One time during a mission in Japan Angie and I had to work at a cosplay cafe! *wearing the Vocaloid cosplay she had worn when she worked there* See? It rocks!

Assasinations! I don't like it when the guy's brain bits get on me when I shoot him in the head. Yuck!
Let's just say there's never a dull moment! We think our room is haunted so I'm gathering Triela and co. Plus Markus to help us do some ghost busting!

Aileen's awesome! She can make a mean coffee cake and makes good coffee to boot! Don't tick her off though cause then she'll force her 'stew' down your throat. I think in the last batch she put some of that ectoplasm we found in the closet in it. Bleck!

They make great food especially appetizers. I love the crostini with anything. But my favorite food is french onion soup! Especially with cheese and baguet slices.

*blunt look* The ectoplasm from the closet and Aileen's 'angry' cooking.

Sky diving!

Ireland! I wanna learn to play some Irish folk music on my violin and show Henrietta just who's the best musician.
It's cool. She has a bear to sleep with for like every day of the week! Besides my room-mate keeps a bunch of large and medium and tiny dolls that stare at me. She's getting a new one soon too!
Piiiink! *pulls on her single dyed bang to prove it*

Do giant robots count? I admire Optimus Prime!

I don't wanna die. But if I had to well I'm with Aileen. Vampires.

Storm

Female

Forum Posts : 39

Fan of : Claes

Original Characters : May/Alfred Fratello Aileen/Rodrigo Fratello and Alexander/Markus fratello.

Comments : I'm a ninja!

Registration date : 2010-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist on Sat 9 Apr 2011 - 14:59

Since the new chapter are translated and cause of actual happenings alot things changed i have to make a new version of Emilie's Interview:

My name is Emilie, also known as Emilie Valerie De Laroque. I'm a 1st generation cyborg but I'm also a test person for a new conditioning.
I'm specialized for covert operations, Infiltration and torturing. Therefore I received a special training in CQB, especially knife-fighting, some kinds of martial arts and courses in human anatomy.

I don't know much about that. But they told me it's a new kind. Unfortunately it caused my horrible nightmares and unstable emotions since i received an overdose... and since that they changed my dose.

Hmm, Etienne is like a father for me. I like him really but i don't 'love' him like others did.

I love undercover missions, Etienne and i very often playing the role of father and daughter... *gets red and smiled bashfully*

I don't like missions on the sea or underwater missions and I don't like sniper missions very much.

I like it. Nice rooms and a lot of them. My room may appears a bit empty but I'm happy with it.
And i like the whole complex, here is everything a girl like me needs.

I don't have one. I'm a loner but the others invite me often.

I like the dining hall, the food is excellent.
But I wish they would serve some Belgian specialties like 'Cramique', 'Carbonade Flamande' or 'Vol au Vent'.

It's really hard to gross me.

*begins smiling* I'm a girl that don't want much of things.....

I want to go to Brugges, a famous and lovely historic town of my native country. My favorite sweets are from there, Nougat and Chocolate Sea Shell Pralines.

I own a plushie too, a small penguin called Tux, a present of my Handler and I like it.

My favorite colors are black, dark red and dark grey-tones. *Laughs* Just look at me, black hair, black dress,black shoes, black varnished nails.... Somehow I dislike bright colors.

I like Jean-Claude Van Damme, a famous actor from my country. He's very good in martial arts and would want a fight just for fun with him.

Hmm ... I never thought about that.... *thinking for a second* I don't want to get killed in action ... *now getting red* If I could choose I would want to die peacefully in Etienne's gently hands or peacefully together with him.

Last edited by schaschanist on Tue 12 Apr 2011 - 16:04; edited 2 times in total
Schaschanist

Male

Fan of : Henrietta,Triela and Claes; Hydrangea

Original Characters : Etienne & Emilie or "Eti & Emi"

Comments : Emilie Valerie De Laroque, a 13 years old dark and gloomy part-french girl from Belgium, with excellent manners and a slight french accent...

Back to top Go down

Post by sdp2501 on Sat 9 Apr 2011 - 16:11

*waves nervosly to the interviewer and try's not to cry with fear, simps slowly to the chair and takes a seat*

"i'm Kiyra i generaly work in infiltration, working as a decoy"
"a little above etta chan"
"i dont deserve someone like him, he does so much for me i can only sit on the sidelines
"i dont know"
""........................i dont know"
"perfect i have better friends than i deserve"
"uh yeah, i had to move in with with rico and etta chan until my room is finished being built... yey"
"the food is great, i like anything sweet, i love asian food"
"i dont know"
"skydive... i cant do it until im twelve..."
"england, some where in the south west"
"cute"
"black, purple, red"
"uh..... i dont know"
"with my friends"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---/\---
---\/--- If You
---[]--- Support METAL
---[]--- add the GUITAR to your
--/[]\-- page
-/._. \-
/_/ \_\
sdp2501

Forum Posts : 132

Fan of : Rico, Gunslinger girl, Slpiknot, Asking Alexandria, Killswitch Engage, SUICIDE SILENCE, canibal corpse, buttered toffie popcorn XD, Xbox 360

Original Characters : Kiyra, Ryu

Comments : I will drag you. To oblivion, even if I must die.

Registration date : 2010-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Sat 9 Apr 2011 - 19:14

@schaschanist wrote:8. How do you like the dining hall? Do you have a favorite food?
But I wish they would serve some Belgian specialties like 'Cramique', 'Carbonade Flamande' or 'Vol au Vent'.
Michele: Be careful what you wish for there Emilie; the "Wacky Wednesday" crew might start getting ideas.

Your lack of planning does not constitute my emergency.
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5730

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Sat 9 Apr 2011 - 19:42

@Alfisti wrote:
@schaschanist wrote:8. How do you like the dining hall? Do you have a favorite food?
Michele: Be careful what you wish for there Emilie; the "Wacky Wednesday" crew might start getting ideas.
Marisa: Once a month they do an "International Day."

Elio: I'm still recovering from Uzbekistan Day last month.

I saw a werewolf drinking a Pińa Colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.
Professor Voodoo

Male

Forum Posts : 3422

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Sat 9 Apr 2011 - 22:22

@Professor Voodoo wrote:Marisa: Once a month they do an "International Day."

Elio: I'm still recovering from Uzbekistan Day last month.
Monty: There's nothing wrong with Uzbek food.

Elio: There is when the SWA's chefs try to cook it.

Jethro:
That's because they're charging more than a quid and not using horse.

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Sat 9 Apr 2011 - 22:37

@Alfisti wrote:Jethro: That's because they're charging more than a quid and not using horse.
Ironically I did have a horse steak in Sardinia. It was actually pretty good.

Lucky thing we don't have an equestrian fratello.

Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Sat 9 Apr 2011 - 23:27

@Professor Voodoo wrote:

Lucky thing we don't have an equestrian fratello.

Um...

Cindy (who has many fond memories of horseback barrel racing growing up): Them horses better be on their last legs...

Becky: They eat horses in Uzbekistan?! *starting to cry* That's... that's horrible! Horses are for ridin', not eatin'! Why would anyone kill a poor horse just to eat?

Eventually, though, I think they'd get over it. Waste not, want not, after all.

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Forum Posts : 1767

Fan of : Sandro/Petra Fratello *dodges bullets*; Michael and Jamie Christiansen

Original Characters : Allison-Brian McDonnell Fratello

Comments : You gotta ask the cutie before you touch dat booty.

Registration date : 2010-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Sun 10 Apr 2011 - 11:18

Time for the Montagne brothers' responses...

Charlie: I'm Charles Montagne, but everyone calls me Charlie. 'Cept the birds, of course--they call me 'Charming Charlie', or 'Amazing.' I'm an infiltration specialist for Section 2, so my job is to blag, connive, bribe, sleep, lie, cheat, steal, and occasionally, kill my way into the enemy's inner circle. What can I say? I'm a lovable rogue.

Andy: I'm Andrew Montagne. People call me Andy, for short, and back in the East End, a lot of people know me as 'Angry Andy.' I'm not telling you why. My job is to help carry out the dirtier aspects of the jobs that are assigned to mine and my brothers' fratello. You might say I'm the brawn in this pair--but don't ever call me 'dumb muscle'. *stares hard at the interviewer* Got it?

2. Uh... Right. Can you tell us about your conditioning?
C: I haven't the slightest clue what you're rabbiting on about. Oh wait, you mean that thing that was supposed to make me and Andy a certain way but didn't? Well, I guess you could say it's light, then.

A: What he said. Whatever's enough to keep us going in these new bodies of ours, I suppose. Next question.

3. How do you feel about your handler? What is your relationship with her like?
C: Well, to put it simply, Andy and I owe our lives to Nicolette. She made sure that if we were getting ourselves into trouble, we'd at least know how to stay 10 steps ahead of the rozzers and know how to fight our way out of a bad situation. She taught me how to blag my way through situations to get what I or the Agency needs to know, and that includes the whole 'bed a bird' part of things. She taught us the things we missed out on in school-- which we were never able to attend and didn't really want to. Without her, we'd either be dead or we'd be in jail.

A: The three of us, we're like family together. A strange family, admittedly, but a family nonetheless. Next question.

C: *grinning slyly* Any mission involving a pretty lady where I have to charm the pants off of her. Preferably over a few drinks. I also like doing 'inside jobs'.

A: Any mission that can be done quickly, and without too much fuss. Nothing like a good old-fashioned armed blag to get the blood flowing. Stop the armoured van, get in, cosh the guards, get the loot, and scarper in less than two minutes.

C: Any mission that ends up pear-shaped. I hate having to shoot my way out of a situation. I travel light on principle, and if I have to expend a lot of ammunition in the course of a mission, then clearly, I have gone the wrong way about it.

A: Any mission where the rozzers get involved. We're not allowed to shoot them, and frankly, I'm a bit miffed about that. I know that half of them are more bent than a geriatric octogenarian.

C: Oh, I love it. Fetching birds everywhere, great weather, a guaranteed place to stay, always something (or someone, if you know what I mean *wink*) to keep busy with. Only downside is having to listen to Jean whinge on about my 'questionable methods' and his apparent problem with me shagging my psychiatrist. Look, if Marianna's not complaining about it, I don't see why Jean has to involve himself in business that's strictly between me and her.

A: Right... Um, It's okay, I guess. I don't really talk to the girls that often, and if I do, it's all business. Nothing for me to get excited about all that much, and if anything, I'm sick of having to attend anger management classes and go through this group therapy 'woosah' shite. about The only thing interesting about it is that I'm in the same group as Jean, really. I was surprised at how much he vents during these sessions, but I suppose I shouldn't be. Also, I'm not really too jazzed about the other guys in the boys' dorm.

C: My room-mate is my own brother. Of course I get along with him!

A: I don't know how qualified he is to make that statement, given that he rarely spends the night in the room-- he's always off at night in bed with some bird. My primary room-mate is a hanging flowerpot of Spanish Moss. He's not much of a conversationalist.

C: Dining hall's nice. food is food, and after a particularly... tiring night, it's nice to go down to breakfast and get something substantial in me to face the day. Biggest bonus, however, is when one of the girls are cooking, either Kara's Michelin Star creations, or Becky's Barbecue fare. Of course, I wonder how they'll stack up against my brother, here. *grins*

A: All right, fine, I do cook sometimes. The cafeteria food's okay, not terrible, but nothing to write home about. And yes, the girls' cooking is excellent. That's all I have to say.

C: As much as I like to talk about bedding pretty girls for a mission, I do run into nasty surprises sometimes. Girls with hygiene issues-- not cool. I'll go through with it anyway, but bloody hell, the things I do for my country! And lord give me strength if I have to deal with a mordibly-obese girl...

A: I don't have that problem. I don't have time to be 'grossed out' by something. Why else do I use cheap suits for all my work? It's not because I particularly care about getting blood on them, I can tell you that.

C: Uh..... nope. drawing a blank on that one.

A: Likewise.

C:Wouldn't mind swanning off to Brazil for a week or so... sand, sun, beautiful women, and a Caipirinha in hand sound like the best recipe for a holiday.

A: Hey, don't look at me-- I just get swept along in whatever my brother wants to do, anyway.

C: Cute is what I'd say. Puts me in mind about my own collection of photos.. *pulls out an envelope and dumps out its contents: fifty boudoir photos of various beautiful women, each of them having signed a "XOXOXO" note to Charlie* In terms of sheer quantity, I've got 'The Princess' beat.

A: I can't believe you.... Well as for me, I don't think Triela's collection is geeky. It's... more appropriate, shall we say, than what Charlie collects, and I have no right to call it geeky when I keep a pot of Spanish moss in my dorm room and actually talk to it sometimes.

C: Many, in fact. I like redheads, brunettes, blondes, white girls, black girls, brown girls, Asian girls, tanned girls, pale girls, girls with a purple streak in their hair, girls with rainbow-coloured hair... so yes, I have a lot of favourite colours. *cheeky grin*

A: ...ugh....Gray.

C: Oh, so you chase older women, Andy? How bold!

A: Shut up, Charlie.

Charlie: Can we include fictional admirations, as well? I'm heavily inspired by the likes of Daniel Ocean a la George Clooney, Lupin the Third, James Bond (Connery and Brosnan, primarily), and real-life magnificent bastard Eddie Chapman, also known as Agent Zig-Zag.

A: Vinnie Jones. That is all.

C: Preferably? In my sleep after one hell of a menage a trois. Realistically? After killing Salvatore Moreno.

A: I'd want to die killing Salvatore Moreno, personally. As long as I get that done before I die, I'd be satisfied.

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Sun 10 Apr 2011 - 19:28

MP5, do you mean Salvatore Marino the chef?
Also I'm still fleshing out my other cyborg Ayden, both her character and complete story so I don't really know what her responses would be to the questions.
Neither can her handler Gunther (Lauro's kid brother) answer Alfisti's questionnaire for the same reasons unfortunately.
sweat
tremec6speed

Male

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Sun 10 Apr 2011 - 19:53

@tremec6speed wrote:MP5, do you mean Salvatore Marino the chef?
Also I'm still fleshing out my other cyborg Ayden, both her character and complete story so I don't really know what her responses would be to the questions.
Neither can her handler Gunther (Lauro's kid brother) answer Alfisti's questionnaire for the same reasons unfortunately.
sweat
Nah, I meant Salvatore Moreno, a fictional OC who was the catalyst for Charlie and Andy's arrival in the SWA. check their dossier in my OC thread.

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Sun 10 Apr 2011 - 21:52

Oopsy daisy, sorry 'bout that! sweat
I was just checking out your roster of OC people and I have to say you are very creative! Smile
Don't really know much about chefs except for the late great cook, Justin Wilson. Oh he was great! head bang
Wow, no wonder Charlie and Andy want to kill this SOB Salvatore and his thugs! Angry
tremec6speed

Male

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Back to top Go down

Post by badbart101 on Sun 24 Apr 2011 - 23:56

I am Rina, and I'm Mr. Mars's girl! Umm my role I train, kill people and that’s really it. Mr. Mars says I need to focus more, so I'm working on that right now.

I really don’t know anything about it. Mr. Mars like me the way I'm the ultimate warrior not some robot.

He's the best person in the world! Mr. Mars gets angry a lot during training but that’s OK even if he does hit me I know he's very proud of me. Most of the time though he seems sad. I don’t like that. Over all I wish I was even closer to him.

That’s easy my favorite missions are the ones that I get to spend with Mr. Mars. It’s the best being alone with him.

I have never had a mission I didn’t like.

It's nice I like my room. The girls are really nice!

7. Do you get along with your roommate?

I don’t have one. Mr. Mars says I need time to myself, so whenever I'm in my room people know not to bug me.

It's only the best food ever! Have you had the mac and cheese?!

One time Mr. Mars made me eat a steak burrito he said it was Mexican food. I don’t know what kind of food Mexican people eat but I don’t like it.

I want to curl up in the same bed with him and just fall asleep knowing that I can keep him safe and he can keep me warm.

I want to go to Salinas. Mr. Mars says it’s a salad bowl. Can you image people living in a salad bowl?

I used to really like it. Well I should say I used to really like Triela but not so much anymore, but her teddy bears are just the coolest!

I love red, red like blood.

No why would I admire anyone other then Mr. Mars. No one can compare to him.

In Mr. Mars arms.
badbart101

Male

Forum Posts : 45

Fan of : Triela/Hilshire

Original Characters : Scott Mars/Rina De Luca

Comments : Prior to reading Gunslinger Girl I would have never thought I would enjoy any manga, but after finding it by pure chance at Borders I have found a new hobby.

Registration date : 2011-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by sage44 on Thu 24 Nov 2011 - 19:24

( Michel gets a peice of paper in a profolio and writes in a beautiful red pen )

I'm Michel and my role is an assasin for the agency. But call me Minx.

I know I'm conditioned enough to use my body and listen to my handler.

Were cool.

Missions were we take someone hostage.

The kind of mission were we can't hurt the guy. -__- but that is rare.

Awesome.

There great.But Orchard passes gas every day we have beans for lunch.And that is NOT FUN!!!!

Usually good.

Nothing,the world must be diffrent so nothing is gross to me.

11 Where would you like to spend your next vacation? Have you been there before?

Canada,yes.

For all you know cool.

3. Do you have a favorite color?

Red
Aside from your handler, is there an adult (agency or outside) that you admire?

My sisters handler. He treats her well. And im happy about that Very Happy.

For my handler,friends, and/or someone in the agency.

Venus gets a profolio and anwsers some qeustions that she already anwsered before.

Blue: Now

Violet: Before

A cyborg assasin, duh!!

A cyborg assasin.

Not so bad amount, very little. I can choose what I want to do is all I shall say.

I have to take conditioning pills every other week. So I got to say alot.
3. How do you feel about your handler? What is your relationship with him like?* Blush * I don't wanna talk about it.

I'm his cyborg... there is nothing else to it. Though he treats me like a regular girl... I wish he treated me like Jean treats Rico. OOC: Your kidding me right Ve-Ve.IC: I'm a tool, nothing bigger, nothing smaller.

Missions where I trick someone into thinking I'm a little,helpless,girl.

Missions where I trick someone into thinking I'm a little,helpless,girl. OOC: Atleast one thing did not change *

Team missions -__- sometimes Michel takes all my freaking shots!!!!!!

None... all missions are needed and i'm glad to do them.

It's better then being alone but I have to sleep in a sleeping bag right next to Richard. Now I know the feeling of being kicked by a cyborg... it hurts...

It's ok I geuse...

Totally

Yes

Pasta...

Food is uneeded to be favorited... but I gotta say I have a liking for Pasta and brussel sprouts ( ahahaha really funny Venus I can get Pasta but Brussel sprouts!!!!! )

Baddies

Gross?

Use a sword... lucky Michel... and Fillala

I do whatever my fratello tells me to do and don't care about anything he tells me not to do.

I like leisure. Though I would just like to stay at the SWA for my vacations.

Milan... questions?

Who doesn't like teddies, cute and cudly and fun!!!!

Don't care about em' but I love how cute they look.

INDIGO

INDIGO THE COLOR OF DISGUISE!!

Hmmm.... no

Olga is awesome!!!!

For my fratello or friends.

On the job.

sage44

Female

Forum Posts : 72

Fan of : AxisPower Hetalia,GunSlinger Girl * duh *,Ouran High School Host Club

Original Characters : Michel " Minx ",Fillala,Brent Cose,Cirus and more

Comments : My favorite charrie from GSG is Claues,she a smart-aleck and so cool.

Registration date : 2011-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Thu 10 May 2012 - 8:04

Well, here's my two cents, or rather two cyborgs:

Victoria

*crosses legs and arms* I am Victoria, premier Second Gen gun nut and grease monkey. I specialise in CQC, and am a pretty proficient sniper. I’m not very good at stealth or ‘subtlety’ though. *grins*

*Purses lips and places finger on chin* I don’t know that much to tell the truth, aside from that mine’s stuffed up somehow s that I can swear at and abuse the Handlers *grins* it’s nice to be able to speak my mind the way Patton did. Oh, and it’s part of the reason cyborgs have such a relatively short life span.

3. How do you feel about your handler? What is your relationship with her like?
*puffs chest out proudly and face grows stern* Andromeda Brandt, mid forties and ballsiest Handler there is. Formerly of the 601st Special Group in Czechoslovakia, she can hold up her end of a fire fight. Swears quite a bit, too. And that scar over her left eye gives her a look that would strike fear into the hearts of any who oppose us. *relaxes in her chair a bit* She’s pretty nice though. From what I can tell, she treats me just like one of her sisters, maybe a little better. *pauses for a moment as if done, then quickly adds* Oh, and she pays me too. *grins like an idiot, and laughs cynically* but she can’t sing. Don’t ever let her sing, it sounds like a dying cat, and that’s putting it nicely.

4. What are your favourite kinds of missions?
Any time I get to blow stuff up, *face grows sullen* not that I get to do that much. Beating the crap out of people is fun too I guess, but not as fun as blowing shit up.

*crosses her arms in displeasure and shakes head to emphasise statement* Guard duty and stakeouts. They both fucking suck.

*shrugs* it’s not too bad I guess, I mean, it could be worse. I’m allowed to work on my weapons in my room so long as I’m not welding or anything like that. Some more space to store shit in my room would be nice, too. There’s only so much space in my desk and under my bed. Maybe I should ask for some shelves to be put in?

Mercedes? We get on pretty well. We have our disagreements but so does everyone, right? I wish she would learn to get up earlier though. As much as I like her, she’s got no bloody discipline. I blame her Handler, Barry, for that. She watches a lot of movies on her laptop too, which can also be irritating at times, since half of them she can recite word for word. *under her breath* Bloody pain in the ass. And she’s a nerd just like her Handler. *face becomes worried* Don’t tell her I said that.

8. How do you like the dining hall? Do you have a favourite food?

I have no favourites, as long as it was a live once, I’ll devour that fucker! Oh, and the more charcoal the better, I love burnt food.

Nudity. Not so much a problem if it’s in a movie, or so much others being naked, but myself being naked in front of others… *shivers* … it’s irrational, I know, but it still freaks me out. I can’t stand it.

*becomes sulky* Construct a low yield nuclear device and detonate it. Aside from the legal issues, I don’t see why I can’t.

I’d like to go to Australia, it’s where I hail from after all. Obviously I’ve been there, but that life is gone.

As much as I respect Triela, it’s just plain creepy. She’s what… nineteen, twenty by now? No grown woman should have a teddy bear collection. And the way they just stare at you *shakes head* it freaks me the fuck out.

13. Do you have a favourite colour?

You have got to be shitting me, no way is this a proper question. Why the hell does any one need to know our favourite colour? *after some encouragment* Fine, gun metal grey.

Dr. Anthony Brandt, Andromeda’s brother. On the Agency shit list for I don’t know how many years, then he gets a job for them, he’s a fucking legend. And a master cyber space, no secrete can stay hidden from him.
And Andromeda’s other sisters, Annabelle and Adrianna, are alright too I guess. I haven’t really talked with them much. Maybe not so much Annabelle, I don’t care if she’s in the SAS, she still hits on me whenever she sees me. Bloody strange.

*rubs chin thoughtfully* This is a tough one… I guess… After a massive battle, having protected Andromeda to my last breath, sacrificing myself to complete the final prerogative of any cyborg, to protect one’s Handler. *nods to herself satisfactorily*

Mercedes

*puts one arm over the back of the chair, one arm on the desk, and crosses her legs* Mercedes. I’m a sniper and a spy, as well as the resident alcoholic and the person that runs Saturday’s movie night. Not too good at CQC though, try to avoid that if I can.

*puts hands on her head and shrugs* As far as I know, I get lower levels than some of the other girls, *grins* but that’s supplemented with whiskey.

We’re partners in crime. Possibly a better infiltration team than Petra and ‘Sandro, but that’s because ‘Sandro was never in MI6, so he’s got nothing on Barry.
And I can’t stand racial discrimination against Barry, last guy who called him a… the N word, was hospitalised for a month, and that was me going easy on him.

4. What are your favourite kinds of missions?

Stakeouts and assassinations.

Raids. Like I said earlier, I’m not too good at CQC, and most raids involve CQC.

*puts her feet up on the table and crosses her arms* It’s pretty good. There are plenty of power points for me to charge my laptop, a few Wi-Fi and Ethernet connections too, and I don’t have to pay room or board. *tilts head from side to side* yeah, it’s pretty good. Could probably do with more bars, though

*takes her feet off the table and leans forward* this is confidential right?
Good. Well, for starters, she thinks she’s an engineer. Seriously, she tries to redesign everything she gets her hands on. Prior to Iraq, it wasn’t too bad, just the occasional assault rifle and trying to make ammunition. After Iraq though *shakes head* do you know that she’s trying to make armoured suits for all the cyborgs?
Secondly, she’s way to enthusiastic about killing people, I think she has more than a screw loose.
Thirdly, she needs to lighten up. Victoria is way too serious *grins evilly* I should play a prank on her. I play a lot of pranks, and I never get in trouble because Barry just writes it off as training *breaks out into laughter*
*becomes a little more serious, but still chuckling to herself* Fourthly, I know she doesn’t have the equipment, but I swear she’s always on her period, at least when she’s not killing someone or taking something apart.
And finally, who the hell has a collection of guns? Why does she need a collection? The Agency provides all the weapons we use, but she fucking buys her own.
*nods to herself* Aside from all that, we’re good.

8. How do you like the dining hall? Do you have a favourite food?

Cheese cake! I fucking love cheese cake! I wish the dining hall had more of it.

Tentacle porn. That shit is fucking scary. *under her breath* Even though the Japanese are a weird bunch, that just goes way, way over the top.

*purses her lips and thinks for a while before answering* Not really. It’s not so much Barry that doesn’t let me do things, but Jean. Apparently setting off flash grenades, tazing people, and setting up trip wires connected to tear gas grenades is “inappropriate behaviour’. *shakes head in disgust*

COMICON. I’d love go to COMICOM. Never been, but I want to. It’d be freaking awesome *waves hands in the air* think of all the cool stuff I could get. *rubs hands together with a cheeky grin* and all the Treckies I could harass.

*face becomes stern* I prefer not to talk ill of my superiors… I’m just messing with you. Honestly, they’re kinda alright. There are worse things to collect I guess, like shrunken heads.

13. Do you have a favourite colour?
Nope, I don’t discriminate against colour.

Rico’s about sixteen or seventeen now, hey? Does she count as an adult?
What do you mean ‘no’, that sucks. *crosses arms sulkily* Well then… Nope, I’m sticking with Rico, best goddamned sniper on God’s earth.

I’d rather not say, it’s a little embarrassing. *gets up to leave, but after some insistence, sits back down* Well, you know Claes’ Handler, Samuel, well… *blushes* … no, I can’t. This interview is over. *gets up as her face grows redder and redder*

Audacter calumniare, semper aliquid haeret
slander boldly, something always sticks
Three Dog

Male

Forum Posts : 1243

Fan of : everyone but the man of many names: Jose/Guiseppe/Josef (And the comic space opera Scholck Mercenary)

Original Characters : Yes, and there are a lot (around 25-ish I think)

Comments : 42: Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of the reverse entropy.

Registration date : 2012-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Thescarredman on Tue 15 May 2012 - 19:01

Good to see somebody posting here after a 2-year hiatus. DoW, you have some very quirky and interesting characters. I hope to see more of them in 'Dolomites'.
Thescarredman

Male

Forum Posts : 1814

Fan of : Rico, Bice

Original Characters : Kristal & Verotrois / Doc; Angel / Jack Keaton; Tiffany/Stefan

Comments : .
Mario Bossi would make a better handler than Marco Toni. Come to think of it, so would Christiano.
Elizaveta didn't jump - she was pushed.
Sofia was pregnant. It would have been a boy.

Registration date : 2012-02-04
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Wed 16 May 2012 - 4:35

@Thescarredman wrote:Good to see somebody posting here after a 2-year hiatus. DoW, you have some very quirky and interesting characters. I hope to see more of them in 'Dolomites'.
At the risk of sounding like an idiot (something I've become very talentad at since joining) what is this 'Dolomites'? Do you mean the collaborative story thingy-ma-jiggy Hunters in the Dolomites?

I wanted them to come across a bit wierd. Normals no fun at all.

Three Dog

Male

Fan of : everyone but the man of many names: Jose/Guiseppe/Josef (And the comic space opera Scholck Mercenary)

Comments : 42: Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of the reverse entropy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thescarredman on Wed 16 May 2012 - 17:15

Yep, the collaborative story. All hands on deck.
Thescarredman

Male

Original Characters : Kristal & Verotrois / Doc; Angel / Jack Keaton; Tiffany/Stefan

Mario Bossi would make a better handler than Marco Toni. Come to think of it, so would Christiano.

Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Wed 16 May 2012 - 18:09

@Thescarredman wrote:Yep, the collaborative story. All hands on deck.
Aye, aye, Cap'n

Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Wed 16 May 2012 - 19:51

Crystal Evans

Sitting on the chair with her head resting in her arm; her soft snores filling the quiet room. Only to be quickly interrupted by another member of the Section 2 Medical Staff kicking at the table leg.

Interviewer: Up an at 'em.

Crystal: OI!! What the fuck?! I'ma cut your bloody eyes out you fucking cunt!

Interviewer: No reason to be so angry. After this you and your handler can return to Sicily and be away from here.

Crystal: 'Bout fucking time then. First you lot pair me with that frog who thinks she's from merry ole' and then you have me and the Kraut out of sorts for a fucking week? The hell's all that?!

Interviewer: Well the sooner we get this done; this sooner you two can leave.

Crystal: What have you mate; jus' get on with it, ya?

Interviewer: Very well; can you tell us your name and a little about your role in Section 2?

Crystal: The name's Crystal Evans and me and the Kraut work as primary investigations, internal affairs, law enforcement liaison, and fairly recently Sicily Field Unit and formerly that in Rome. We done?

Interviewer: Not quite.

Crystal: Fuckin' bollocks.

Interviewer: Can you tell us about your conditioning?

Crystal: Wha'sat?

Interviewer: You know... that which makes you obey your Handler?

Crystal(cracks her knuckles): Oh...you mean that shite that nearly killed me coz you lot thought you'd throw a few pence at my expense?

Interviewer: ...Let's move on.

Crystal: Yes; lets.

Interviewer: How do you feel about your handler? What is your relationship with him like?

Crystal(smirks): The Kraut? He's a kind sod. A firm hand when he feels like it though. I respect his knowledge and authority and if you want more than that; you'll have to beat it out of me. Care to have a try?

Interviewer: I'd rather not; thank you.

Crystal(giggles): Fucking nancy.

Interviewer: What kind of missions do you dislike?

Crystal(sighs): The kind where we have to come back around you lot.

Interviewer: Very well; and your favorite kinds of missions?

Crystal: The kind where we don't have to come back around you lot.

Interviewer: How did you like life in the SWA dormitory?

Crystal: Okay; I suppose. So long as that bloody Princess or the fucking Barbie doll didn' pick at me.

Interviewer: Princess? Barbie Doll?

Crystal: You know...that blonde cunt with a bloody pole up her cunny; and if what Miss Pagani has to say in true; the the fucking part of the Barbie Doll is fact.

Interviewer: Fact?

Crystal(smiles and raises a salute): Dogs bollocks.

Interviewer(clears his throat): Did you get along with your room-mate?

Crystal: Didn't have one while I was about, but aside from the Princess and Barbie; the other girls were alright.

Interviewer: How do you like the dining hall? Do you have a favorite food?

Crystal: The Halls good. Right good, in fact. Wouldn'a mind if they had fish and chips a bit more often. As for a favorite food...it's been a really good while since I've 'ad a jellied eel pie.

Interviewer: What really grosses you out (not just food)?

Crystal: Hmm...brains...brains and vomit. I mean you can kick around innards and such to get 'em out of your way. But brains and vomit tend to just leak everywhere and get all over the evidence. Angers the Kraut somethin' fierce, lemme tell ya.

Interviewer: Is there one thing you would really like to do, but your handler won't let you?

Crystal: I wouldn't mind going to a right good rage. I've heard some good Italian punk bands too; but the Kraut has me on-call on the tock and off. Fucking slave driver.

Interviewer: Where would you like to spend your next vacation? Have you been there before?

Crystal: We get vacation?! Someone should tell the fucking Kraut!!

Interviewer: Triela's teddy bear collection; cool or geeky?

Crystal: The Princess can do fuck all, mate.

Interviewer: Do you have a favorite color?

Crystal: A favorite color?

Interviewer: Yes...

Crystal(smiles mischievously): Let's say for the sake of argument that my favorite color is pink.

Interviewer: Very well; aside...

Crystal(interrupts): As in small pink panties; the kind that hide everything, but leave next to nothing to the imagination?

Interviewer: Miss Evans; I didn't...

Crystal: And long pink socks to match. That kind that go all the way up my legs and frame them.

Interviewer(gulping): We...should..con...

Crystal: They'll make my legs look real nice as they're wrapping around you; eh boss? Pulling you closer as I show you how pink my special parts really are? Wouldn't you like to terminate this interview and see?

Interviewer: ............

Booming voice over the interview room's intercom: Miss Evans that will be enough! That is an order!

The interviewer takes a long drink of water and wipes his brow after. Moving his clipboard; he makes an attempt to hide his nether region from immediate view. Through all of this Crystal suppresses her giggles.

Crystal: They didn't tell you that I was a master interrogator did they?

Interviewer: No; they certainly did not.

Crystal: You want to finish then?

Interviewer: Yes...and quickly.

Crystal: Alright then.

Interviewer: Aside from your handler, is there an adult (agency or outside) that you admire?

Crystal: There's a few. The Kraut of course, and I remember Liz(Liesel) fondly; her and her Handler were right fun to be around. Most of the fighting blokes I admire too. I was at sorts with that Alpha bloke that took my spot, but I've shined on to him a bit. Liz seems to like him well enough at least. Didn't know what she saw in him until I got me a bloke of me own. A good measure is that the Princess gets her panties in a twist every time they're here together. Serves the cunt fucking right.

Interviewer: If you could chose, how would you like to die?

Crystal: Not sure...no wait I am. I heard this on a flick once and I'ma sayin' it wrong I know but..."On a fucking Harley screaming like a Valkyrie".

The Power of Claes Compels You!!!
boomer_gonz

Male

Forum Posts : 2561

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Thescarredman on Wed 16 May 2012 - 20:27

Holy guacamole. Girl of my dreams.
Thescarredman

Male

Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Thu 17 May 2012 - 2:39

@boomer_gonz wrote:Crystal: OI!! What the fuck?! I'ma cut your bloody eyes out you fucking cunt!
So not a morning person?
She sounds a little bit like a British (Welsh?), cyborg Andromeda. And when I say sound, I mean 'the way she talks'. Gotta love them casual swearers.

Oh, and are we allowed to have the interview with the Handlers as well? 'Caes Claes isn't an OC, but the Handler I've set he up with is, and I'd like to do the oterh two as well. Maybe Anthony (who's neither Handler nor Cyborg, but support personnel) too?

P.S. Thescarredman, I'll start catching up with the colaborative tomorra if my folks lemme stay on the net for a while (they're paying for it at the moment) and post as soon as I can, m'kay? Also, is there anything I should know before getting started, o ris all the info there ('cause there may have been some discussion somwhere else that I missed)?

Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Thu 17 May 2012 - 4:20

Destroyer of Worlds ;D wrote:
Oh, and are we allowed to have the interview with the Handlers as well?
Alfisti started a thread for handler interviews here.
I'll start catching up with the colaborative tomorra... Also, is there anything I should know before getting started, o ris all the info there ('cause there may have been some discussion somwhere else that I missed)?
If you're interested in jumping in on the collaborative story, great...the more the merrier. Thescarredman just recently turned in a great chapter.

The planning thread for that is here. It should have all the information you need...if you have any further questions just sound off there.

Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Thu 17 May 2012 - 5:15

@Professor Voodoo wrote:
Oh, and are we allowed to have the interview with the Handlers as well?
Alfisti started a thread for handler interviews here.
I'll start catching up with the colaborative tomorra... Also, is there anything I should know before getting started, o ris all the info there ('cause there may have been some discussion somwhere else that I missed)?
If you're interested in jumping in on the collaborative story, great...the more the merrier. Thescarredman just recently turned in a great chapter.

The planning thread for that is here. It should have all the information you need...if you have any further questions just sound off there.
M'kay, thanks mate .

Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Fri 18 May 2012 - 10:19

Having a read back through this thread after a few others posted, I've realised just how hilariously out of date Monty's interview is, it's over two years old now and her character's evolved quite a bit since then. To be honest I think it's only really settled down in the last twelve months or so, for starters she's a lot less cockney.

So, seeing as I'm still on a dodgy internet connection (which makes using things like google maps difficult for research) whilst waiting for my apartment internet proper to be hooked up, this seems like as good of a time as any to throw out an updated version.

*Monty walks into the room, puts down a stack of folders and sits. Crossing one leg over the other she glances at her watch and cocks an eyebrow in an "are we quite ready yet?" expression*

"There are other places I need to be."

Monty, just Monty. The Skipper and I do espionage and intelligence gathering for the SWA, almost exclusively outside Italy's boarders. That means a lot of chasing after our own noses; following supply lines, money trails and so-on. If something crops up which is in our interests to deal with, we deal with it, but otherwise I bundle up what we find and flick it back to Rome to do with as it sees fit [which means that sometimes said reports aren't entirely complete if J+M feel they need some extra wiggle room - A].

Not so heavy on the actual killing side of things, but every now and then, if we're handy to somewhere, the Agency will flick us a job which can be... inopportune.

*shrugs* To the best of my knowledge it's on the lighter side, which has the added benefit of letting me go a few days without dosing if Murphy decides to get involved and the bottom falls out. Otherwise I think it's pretty standard Gen2.

Our relationship's professional, close but professional [and they'll probably keep telling themselves that till they day she dies - A]. To be brutally honest Jethro can be like being paired up with a small child at times, a small child who worries, but he has his strengths and I have mine... between us we're generally able to cover most bases.

I could have done worse.

Anything what doesn't get me shot and goes smoothly, though to be honest any extra/over job is a pain in the proverbial. I'm quite fond of being left to our own devices, so we can get on with what we're doing, without Rome needing to stick its nose in...

...the role we're supposed to fill.

See "Rome sticking its nose in". If I had to get specific then extended firefights and heavy combat, we're spies not soliders and the SWA has plenty of grunts willing to go and headbut things for them. On that note, collaborative work as well: it's hard enough keeping the Guv in line and watching out for our own tails, let alone sparing an eye one some pair of twits who've never come to grips with the concept of subtltey.

I don't use it so couldn't tell you. Look, we live our lives on the road and only swing past campus if I need to check in with you mob [medical wing - A] or if the Agency has decided to have a panic over something. When that happens I'm either wearing hospital gowns or take whatever bed's avalable in the handlers' accomodation: it's hooked into the secure intranet, is closer to the offices, has no curfew and is significantly quieter than where the cyborgs are kept; which makes it much more practical when I have to deal with... *gestures at files*

Room what...

It's food, it does the job, and is usually filed under "not my problem" anyway. That said, while I don't think they'll be earning stars from the Michelin guide anytime soon, it beats beans from the tin.

[Monty and her partner live on the road, as such she's pretty much flat out assembling beans on toast... Jethro's not much better. As a result, though Monty likes a good meal, she's not fussy and would probably even happily eat Fernando's tinned ravioli if it meant she could save time by not cooking. - A]

Jethro drools in his sleep sometimes, fortunately most places we visit are nice enough to provide seperate pillows.

Nothing comes to mind, I'm allowed a pretty free reign.

[And she's boringly unlikely to get up to mischief, hence the free reign. - A]

There is a chalet up in the Alps which sort of... fell through a beureaucratic crack... but frankly anywhere to just stop and not for a week together would be brilliant, without all of this *gestures at files again* to deal with.

No mobile reception would be a plus as well.

*shrugs* Do people honestly care? They're not overly expensive and it's not bothering me so she can spend Hilshire's allowance as she pleases.

*Cocks an "are you kidding?" eyebrow but says nothing*

Possibly Ferro as she seems to manage to keep a handle on everything, and Alboreto probably deserves some sort of medal for putting up with his cyborg. Beyond that, no-one comes to mind, humanity doesn't cough up greats on a regular basis.

Quick and painlessly, but from what I hear my chances are probably pretty slim.

*Sees the interviewer get to the end of their page, and starts to gather up her files*

"That's all? If so I have some actual work to do."

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Sun 20 May 2012 - 12:01

@boomer_gonz wrote:Crystal: OI!! What the fuck?! I'ma cut your bloody eyes out you fucking cunt!
So not a morning person?
She sounds a little bit like a British (Welsh?), cyborg Andromeda. And when I say sound, I mean 'the way she talks'. Gotta love them casual swearers.

British, yes, Welsh, no.

Crystal: Fucking sheepshaggers!

Crystal Evans is South London born and raised. Croydon to be specific and prior to her acquisition and cyborg conversion; in addition to her abilities as a back alley prize fighter she was one of the very few female 'reserves' of the Dirty 30 firm.

Although her memories have been stripped, Anton requested that her personality and character remain intact or at least as much as possible after seeing the end results of complete mind wipes such as with Angelica, Beatrice, and to a lesser extent Claes.

If only he knew. Evil

boomer_gonz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Thescarredman on Sun 20 May 2012 - 20:27

(Click)

(Interviewer’s voice) You’re right on time. Just sit right there and – well, hello. I remember you.

(A door closes, followed by a soft rustle and a squeak)

(young girl’s voice) You do?

Yes. I was one of the attendees when you were brought on-line. I was only watching through the window, but you’d be hard to forget. You were the only cyborg I ever saw wake with a smile.

I don’t remember. Will this take long?

Oh. Do you have somewhere else to go?

My handler is coming for me this afternoon. I need some time out on the practice range before then. I need to stay sharp.

Well. (papers rustle) It shouldn’t take that long, it’s just a few questions. Remember, there are no wrong or bad answers. Just answer as truthfully and completely as you can. First, can you tell us your name and a little about your role in Section 2?

I’m Lauro’s cyborg, Elsa de Sica. My role is whatever he says it is. He says I have to come here, so here I am. He said not to make trouble, and answer all your questions. Except the ones he said not to. Can I go now?

Not just yet. Can you tell us about your conditioning?

I take the meds he gives me. I’m kind of afraid of them, because some of the other cyborgs are stupid from them. I don’t want that. But I take what Lauro gives me.

How do you feel about your handler? What is your relationship with him like?

Lauro told me not to tell anything personal about him.

You can still tell us how you feel about him, can’t you?

He’s everything to me. Nothing else matters.

Nothing?

Nothing.

(Rustle)

What are your favorite kinds of missions?

Anything that doesn’t put Lauro in danger and gives me a chance to do well. I need to do my best every time.

What kind of missions do you dislike?

I don’t like working with other cyborgs. They get in the way. Lauro doesn’t like joint operations much either.

How do you like life in the SWA dormitory?

It’s a waste of my time, mostly. The training area is all right. School is stupid. I don’t need to learn German or Algebra. I’d rather sleep in Lauro’s car than in the dorm room. The dorm is just someplace to put me until he wants me again.

Do you get along with your room-mate?

I don’t have one. When I first came here, they wanted to put me in with that cyborg who’s always in for repairs, the one who wears that stupid hair ribbon on top of her head. But Lauro wouldn’t let them. He said I didn’t need any distractions. So they gave me an empty room.

How do you like the dining hall? Do you have a favorite food?

The food all tastes the same. It’s just something I have to swallow, like the meds. I just came from the dining hall. I couldn’t tell you what color the walls are. I always sit by myself. Lauro almost never comes in there, and when he does he sits with the other handlers. The only time food has any flavor is when we’re working and we go to a restaurant together.

What really grosses you out? Not necessarily food, anything at all.

(Long hesitation) Who’s going to see this?

Just Dr. Bianchi and some other people in the medical department.

I don’t want to say then.

How about if we just keep it between us?

(Another pause) I don’t like picking bullets out of my forearms after a mission. It hurts, and sticking my fingers in the wound and spreading it open makes me queasy. There’s not much blood, but they never heal, so I have to keep my arms wrapped so I don’t stain my sleeves. And it hurts when I wash them, but if I don’t, they smell.

Elsa. God’s sake, why don’t you go to Medical for treatment?

Because if I do, I’ll be out of service, maybe for days. Lauro has a big operation going in Tuscany right now. We’re very busy. He needs me. I can’t… He needs me.

You need to get treatment, Elsa.

You said you wouldn’t tell.

(Squeak followed by a thud)

Calm down, Elsa, please. Just sit back down and let’s discuss this. I said I wouldn’t tell, and I won’t, but you have to promise me you’ll go to the clinic as soon as this project in Tuscany is over.

(Pause) Okay.

And you’ll tell Dr. Bianchi the next time you see him.

I will. At my next interview. Can I go now?

We have… a few more questions yet. (paper rustles) Is there one thing you would really like to do, but your handler won't let you?

I’m not answering that.

Elsa, it’s not about Lauro, it’s about you.

If I tell you something he won’t let me do, it’s about him.

All right. Where would you like to spend your next vacation? Have you been there before?

Vacation?

Yes. You know, spend a little time somewhere away from work?

When I’m not working, I’m here. I told you that.

How long have you and Lauro been a fratello?

Two years. A little longer.

And you never take vacations. You and Lauro have been working all that time.

Sometimes he leaves me here for a couple of weeks. When he comes back, he doesn’t tell me where he’s been. Maybe he takes a vacation. (pause) We travel a lot by car. When we’re driving somewhere, we don’t talk much. But we’re not working either. He doesn’t like to use his phone while he’s driving. So we’re just sitting together, close enough to touch, sometimes for hours. I think that’s my vacation.

All right. Next: Triela's teddy bear collection; cool or geeky?

Stupid distraction. Like all the lessons in the classroom. Like staring at the sky through a telescope at night, or playing musical instruments, or that lawn dart game some of the others play. It’s all lost training time. (pause) Claes doesn’t go on missions, so it’s all right for her. (voice turns soft) Once, I was on my way to somewhere, and I saw her working in her garden. We didn’t talk. I stayed back in the shadows under the colonnade and watched. I think she knew I was there, but she ignored me. She works so hard to fill her days without a handler to live for. I wonder … what that would be like.

(Page turns, then a scoff) I have to ask this. Elsa, do you have a favorite color? (mutters) Who comes up with-

Gray-blue.

What?

Gray-blue. The color of winter sky when snow is coming. (voice turns soft) Cold. But beautiful. Full of hidden power. Sometimes… you’re afraid to look at them, as much as you want to, because you think, if you do, you’ll fall into them and be lost forever…

(softly) Elsa, what color are Lauro’s eyes?

Didn’t I just say?

Is there anyone you admire besides your handler. It doesn’t have to be someone from the Agency-

No. No one else is even real to me. I mean, I know you are, sort of. But, really, you’re all just … holograms, cardboard cutouts, shadows on the wall. Lauro is everything that matters. Everything I do, everything I am, is for him.

(pause) Last question. If you could choose, how would you like to die?

This is a question? With him. (strained, almost pleading) Can... can I go now?

(softly) Yes, Elsa. You can go.

(Door swiftly opens and closes)

(heavy sigh, then softly) I hate this fucking job. Oh shit-

(click)
Thescarredman

Male

Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Sun 20 May 2012 - 22:24

Lawn darts?

Seriously...you have a terrific grasp on Elsa's character.

Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Sun 20 May 2012 - 22:59

Wow just wow that was awsome you nailed Elsa perfectly
crazyidiot78

Male

Forum Posts : 1534

Original Characters : none at this time

Comments : Me- So I used Naruto as a way to explain how viruses destroy cells in class ...... ok that as odd...... but it actually worked.

Me- I feel like a secret agent man, as my wallet now has six different currencies in it

Me- It has come to my attention that it is impossible to buy liver in Mongolia because it is bad, but it is perfectly ok to buy salt sheep heads

Registration date : 2010-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Sun 20 May 2012 - 23:24

Your Elsa sounds a little too vulnerable at times. While I don't deny that she was a bundle of nerves beneath that steely exterior of hers, I don't believe she would have allowed anyone to see her hurting inner child. A little more caustic-ness, sarcasm and arrogance would've been nice. The wounds thing is a little iffy, too - I don't believe they should hurt as much as you say they do for a cyborg. Otherwise, a good read.

There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel like it.
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5718

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Thescarredman on Sun 20 May 2012 - 23:58

She only bared her inner thoughts on her handler's unthinking orders, Nacht. Otherwise I'm sure you're right, she never would have. And the wounds hurt because she's digging into them to pull out the bullets, that's all.

Elsa stood under the stream of water from the showerhead, gritting her teeth as she ran the washrag over her forearm. The water puddling around her feet turned pink as the thin sticky crusts over her mauled flesh dissolved and the wounds leaked afresh. The soap and water stung, but the wounds had to be washed regularly, or they started to smell. She couldn’t allow that; it would attract notice.

Her fingers glided over a hard bump just under the surface: one of three bullets still imbedded in her left forearm. This one had been in there a long time; apparently her recent activity had worked it to the surface. She pushed and pinched at it, grunting with pain, until she could dig into the wound and insert a fingertip underneath. She pulled out the shiny pellet and examined it: a rifle bullet, seven-six-two, smaller than the last joint of her little finger. They felt so much bigger when they went in. A trickle of scarlet appeared between her feet, slithered to the drain, and was gone. She set the bullet in the soap tray and continued washing. But, even after she’d finished with her arms and the pain was fading away, her teeth stayed clenched.

Last edited by Thescarredman on Mon 21 May 2012 - 4:42; edited 1 time in total
Thescarredman

Male

Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Mon 21 May 2012 - 1:27

I reckon you got Elsa pretty much pinned.

@Thescarredman wrote:Elsa stood under the stream of water from the showerhead, gritting her teeth as she ran the washrag over her forearm. The water puddling around her feet turned pink as the thin sticky crusts over her mauled flesh dissolved and the wounds leaked afresh. The soap and water stung, but the wounds had to be washed regularly, or they started to smell. She couldn’t allow that; it would attract notice.

Her fingers glided over a hard bump just under the surface: one of three bullets still imbedded in her left forearm. This one had been in there a long time; apparently her recent activity had worked it to the surface. She pushed and pinched at it, grunting with pain, until she could dig into the wound and insert a fingertip underneath. She pulled out the shiny pellet and examined it: a rifle bullet, seven-six-two, smaller than the last joint of her little finger. They felt so much bigger when they went in. A trickle of scarlet appeared between her feet, slithered to the drain, and was gone. She set the bullet in the soap tray and continued washing. But, even after she’d finished with her arms and the pain was fading away, her teeth stayed clenched.
Made me cringe, nice stuff .

Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Mon 21 May 2012 - 6:08

Excellent work again TSM good thing I ate a light breakfast
crazyidiot78

Male

Forum Posts : 1534

Original Characters : none at this time

Comments : Me- So I used Naruto as a way to explain how viruses destroy cells in class ...... ok that as odd...... but it actually worked.

Me- I feel like a secret agent man, as my wallet now has six different currencies in it

Me- It has come to my attention that it is impossible to buy liver in Mongolia because it is bad, but it is perfectly ok to buy salt sheep heads

Registration date : 2010-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Mon 21 May 2012 - 6:25

@boomer_gonz wrote: First you lot pair me with that frog who thinks she's from merry ole'...
Sorry, but I'm going to have to ask: trying to figure out if this is Monty she's reffering to or someone else I'm not aware of

@Professor Voodoo wrote:Lawn darts?
Monty: Marisa. Dorm roof. Bedsheet.

@Thescarredman wrote:Elsa stood under the stream of water from the showerhead, gritting
her teeth as she ran the washrag over her forearm. The water puddling
around her feet turned pink as the thin sticky crusts over her mauled
flesh dissolved and the wounds leaked afresh. The soap and water stung,
but the wounds had to be washed regularly, or they started to smell. She
couldn’t allow that; it would attract notice.

Her fingers glided
over a hard bump just under the surface: one of three bullets still
imbedded in her left forearm. This one had been in there a long time;
apparently her recent activity had worked it to the surface. She pushed
and pinched at it, grunting with pain, until she could dig into the
wound and insert a fingertip underneath. She pulled out the shiny pellet
and examined it: a rifle bullet, seven-six-two, smaller than the last
joint of her little finger. They felt so much bigger when they went in. A
trickle of scarlet appeared between her feet, slithered to the drain,
and was gone. She set the bullet in the soap tray and continued washing.
But, even after she’d finished with her arms and the pain was fading
away, her teeth stayed clenched.
I remember this bit, cringed the first time around as well.

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Mon 21 May 2012 - 9:55

@Alfisti wrote:
@Professor Voodoo wrote:Lawn darts?
Monty: Marisa. Dorm roof. Bedsheet.
Oh I'm familiar with lawn darts...I just thought it was a funny choice of games. I've never seen it played with a bed sheet though...always with two hoops as targets.

Of course, cyborgs would have to place those hoops 50 meters apart to make the game a challenge.

Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer_Charon on Mon 21 May 2012 - 16:32

I do believe our esteemed Australian artist amigo (via the proxy of his French ex-pat cyborg) is referring to your redheaded risk-taker as a "lawn-dart." *grins*

Si vis pacem, para bellum

"The two loudest sounds you will ever hear from your weapon are the *bang* when it's supposed to go *click* and the *click* when it's supposed to go *bang*." -Unknown

"220 horses, I got a gun, a siren, a tank full of city gas. Don't you love it?!" - Ofc. Maurice "Bosco" Boscarelli, Third Watch
Officer_Charon

Male

Forum Posts : 1470

Fan of : Triela, Claes

Original Characters : John Darme.

Registration date : 2010-09-16
Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by Thescarredman on Mon 21 May 2012 - 19:36

I was thinking makeshift parachute. Would Monty talk her into that?
Thescarredman

Male

Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer_Charon on Mon 21 May 2012 - 21:09

Monty: "If it would keep her out of my hair..."

John: "C'mon, Coppertop! I just found a decent source of PVC, so we can fix that problem we were having with the potato launcher!"

monty: *eyebrow twitch*

Si vis pacem, para bellum

"The two loudest sounds you will ever hear from your weapon are the *bang* when it's supposed to go *click* and the *click* when it's supposed to go *bang*." -Unknown

"220 horses, I got a gun, a siren, a tank full of city gas. Don't you love it?!" - Ofc. Maurice "Bosco" Boscarelli, Third Watch
Officer_Charon

Male

Forum Posts : 1470

Fan of : Triela, Claes

Original Characters : John Darme.

Registration date : 2010-09-16
Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Mon 21 May 2012 - 22:21

@Thescarredman wrote:I was thinking makeshift parachute. Would Monty talk her into that?
She wouldn't have to. Marisa did it on her own in a story.

You don't get those kind of shenanigans in canon.
Officer Charon wrote:John: "C'mon, Coppertop! I just found a decent source of PVC, so we can fix that problem we were having with the potato launcher!"
Ayden: Hold on...you're wasting perfectly good potato's by firing them at a target?

Marisa: Chill out you bottom-less pit. We finally have a grown-up on staff that helps us do cool stuff instead of busting us for it!

Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Tue 22 May 2012 - 6:22

@Officer_Charon wrote:I do believe our esteemed Australian artist amigo (via the proxy of his French ex-pat cyborg) is referring to your redheaded risk-taker as a "lawn-dart." *grins*
Pretty much this. "Lawn Dart" as in something which has crashed and burned or has hit the ground somewhat harder than it should have.

@Thescarredman wrote:Would Monty talk her into that?
Depends on how annoying Marisa was being...

Monty: She doesn't need the help.

Also, I don't think Monty would be particularly keen on trying to explain to Elio Alboreto why his cyborg is saying she jumpped off a four storey building on her, Monty's, reccomendation.

That said, I could see her telling Marisa to "go jump off something" as a throw away line should she become particularly vexing.

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Tue 22 May 2012 - 15:32

@Alfisti wrote:
@boomer_gonz wrote: First you lot pair me with that frog who thinks she's from merry ole'...
Sorry, but I'm going to have to ask: trying to figure out if this is Monty she's reffering to or someone else I'm not aware of

Actually; it WAS Monty she was referring to. sweat

Sorry if I was pretentious in referring to her; but the "Monty not liking people" aesthetic is something I find irresistible to tinker with...and now I believe I've backed myself into a corner and I may need to write a short elaborating on this for your approval. Razz

boomer_gonz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Tue 22 May 2012 - 17:25

@boomer_gonz wrote:Actually; it WAS Monty she was referring to. sweat

Sorry if I was pretentious in referring to her; but the "Monty not liking people" aesthetic is something I find irresistible to tinker with...
No, no, not at all. I was actually wondering if I was being presumptuous in assuming it was her sweat

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Tue 22 May 2012 - 23:59

Victoria and Mercedes are cool, one wants to set off a nuke and the other does not pick a favorite color so as not to discriminate! Me like! head bang
One sentence: Crystal rocks! head bang (seduces, curses, intimidates, did I miss anything?) Wink
Reading Monty's updated interview, (a new one every two years sounds good for those who survive that far) It occurred to me, could Monty's distant demeanor be her way of dealing with the realization that they will all die either by the enemy's hand or by the drug deteriorating effects? I'm amazed at how she can be unapproachable at times and yet so likeable.
Puzzled Wink

@Thescarredman wrote:(Click)

(Interviewer’s voice) You’re right on time. Just sit right there and – well, hello. I remember you.

(A door closes, followed by a soft rustle and a squeak)

(young girl’s voice) You do?

Yes. I was one of the attendees when you were brought on-line. I was only watching through the window, but you’d be hard to forget. You were the only cyborg I ever saw wake with a smile.

I don’t remember. Will this take long?

Oh. Do you have somewhere else to go?

My handler is coming for me this afternoon. I need some time out on the practice range before then. I need to stay sharp.

Well. (papers rustle) It shouldn’t take that long, it’s just a few questions. Remember, there are no wrong or bad answers. Just answer as truthfully and completely as you can. First, can you tell us your name and a little about your role in Section 2?

I’m Lauro’s cyborg, Elsa de Sica. My role is whatever he says it is. He says I have to come here, so here I am. He said not to make trouble, and answer all your questions. Except the ones he said not to. Can I go now?

Not just yet. Can you tell us about your conditioning?

I take the meds he gives me. I’m kind of afraid of them, because some of the other cyborgs are stupid from them. I don’t want that. But I take what Lauro gives me.

How do you feel about your handler? What is your relationship with him like?

Lauro told me not to tell anything personal about him.

You can still tell us how you feel about him, can’t you?

He’s everything to me. Nothing else matters.

Nothing?

Nothing.

(Rustle)

What are your favorite kinds of missions?

Anything that doesn’t put Lauro in danger and gives me a chance to do well. I need to do my best every time.

What kind of missions do you dislike?

I don’t like working with other cyborgs. They get in the way. Lauro doesn’t like joint operations much either.

How do you like life in the SWA dormitory?

It’s a waste of my time, mostly. The training area is all right. School is stupid. I don’t need to learn German or Algebra. I’d rather sleep in Lauro’s car than in the dorm room. The dorm is just someplace to put me until he wants me again.

Do you get along with your room-mate?

I don’t have one. When I first came here, they wanted to put me in with that cyborg who’s always in for repairs, the one who wears that stupid hair ribbon on top of her head. But Lauro wouldn’t let them. He said I didn’t need any distractions. So they gave me an empty room.

How do you like the dining hall? Do you have a favorite food?

The food all tastes the same. It’s just something I have to swallow, like the meds. I just came from the dining hall. I couldn’t tell you what color the walls are. I always sit by myself. Lauro almost never comes in there, and when he does he sits with the other handlers. The only time food has any flavor is when we’re working and we go to a restaurant together.

What really grosses you out? Not necessarily food, anything at all.

(Long hesitation) Who’s going to see this?

Just Dr. Bianchi and some other people in the medical department.

I don’t want to say then.

How about if we just keep it between us?

(Another pause) I don’t like picking bullets out of my forearms after a mission. It hurts, and sticking my fingers in the wound and spreading it open makes me queasy. There’s not much blood, but they never heal, so I have to keep my arms wrapped so I don’t stain my sleeves. And it hurts when I wash them, but if I don’t, they smell.

Elsa. God’s sake, why don’t you go to Medical for treatment?

Because if I do, I’ll be out of service, maybe for days. Lauro has a big operation going in Tuscany right now. We’re very busy. He needs me. I can’t… He needs me.

You need to get treatment, Elsa.

You said you wouldn’t tell.

(Squeak followed by a thud)

Calm down, Elsa, please. Just sit back down and let’s discuss this. I said I wouldn’t tell, and I won’t, but you have to promise me you’ll go to the clinic as soon as this project in Tuscany is over.

(Pause) Okay.

And you’ll tell Dr. Bianchi the next time you see him.

I will. At my next interview. Can I go now?

We have… a few more questions yet. (paper rustles) Is there one thing you would really like to do, but your handler won't let you?

I’m not answering that.

Elsa, it’s not about Lauro, it’s about you.

If I tell you something he won’t let me do, it’s about him.

All right. Where would you like to spend your next vacation? Have you been there before?

Vacation?

Yes. You know, spend a little time somewhere away from work?

When I’m not working, I’m here. I told you that.

How long have you and Lauro been a fratello?

Two years. A little longer.

And you never take vacations. You and Lauro have been working all that time.

Sometimes he leaves me here for a couple of weeks. When he comes back, he doesn’t tell me where he’s been. Maybe he takes a vacation. (pause) We travel a lot by car. When we’re driving somewhere, we don’t talk much. But we’re not working either. He doesn’t like to use his phone while he’s driving. So we’re just sitting together, close enough to touch, sometimes for hours. I think that’s my vacation.

All right. Next: Triela's teddy bear collection; cool or geeky?

Stupid distraction. Like all the lessons in the classroom. Like staring at the sky through a telescope at night, or playing musical instruments, or that lawn dart game some of the others play. It’s all lost training time. (pause) Claes doesn’t go on missions, so it’s all right for her. (voice turns soft) Once, I was on my way to somewhere, and I saw her working in her garden. We didn’t talk. I stayed back in the shadows under the colonnade and watched. I think she knew I was there, but she ignored me. She works so hard to fill her days without a handler to live for. I wonder … what that would be like.

(Page turns, then a scoff) I have to ask this. Elsa, do you have a favorite color? (mutters) Who comes up with-

Gray-blue.

What?

Gray-blue. The color of winter sky when snow is coming. (voice turns soft) Cold. But beautiful. Full of hidden power. Sometimes… you’re afraid to look at them, as much as you want to, because you think, if you do, you’ll fall into them and be lost forever…

(softly) Elsa, what color are Lauro’s eyes?

Didn’t I just say?

Is there anyone you admire besides your handler. It doesn’t have to be someone from the Agency-

No. No one else is even real to me. I mean, I know you are, sort of. But, really, you’re all just … holograms, cardboard cutouts, shadows on the wall. Lauro is everything that matters. Everything I do, everything I am, is for him.

(pause) Last question. If you could choose, how would you like to die?

This is a question? With him. (strained, almost pleading) Can... can I go now?

(softly) Yes, Elsa. You can go.

(Door swiftly opens and closes)

(heavy sigh, then softly) I hate this fucking job. Oh shit-

(click)
After reading this interview I found myself saying out loud: LAURO, YOU MOTHER F@CKER, YOU ROCK! head bang head bang head bang head bang Not Worthy!
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Wed 23 May 2012 - 0:32

The Montagne Brothers weigh in on Crystal's interview:

Charlie: I find Miss Evans rather intriguing. What do you think, Andy? I like Miss Evans, do you like Miss Evans?

Andy: Crystal seems all righ'. Her style, I agree with, though I don't use sex appeal when I go to work.

Charlie: I think I'm gonna go for it, mate.

Andy: What, Crystal? You're going to hit on her?

Charlie: Well I think it's a right fried gold sandwich.

Andy: Sure, go ahead and do that, mate; buy her a drink and see where it goes from there like you usually do. I'm sure if she doesn't crush your bollocks first, her handler damn well will... It's a wonder how you get through life thinking with your Brighton instead of your brain.

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Thescarredman on Wed 23 May 2012 - 0:34

@tremec6speed wrote:After reading this interview I found myself saying out loud: LAURO, YOU MOTHER F@CKER, YOU ROCK!

Hm. If you liked that, let's see what you do with the rest of the story.
Thescarredman

Male

Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Wed 23 May 2012 - 0:42

Just want to add that while I don't like Elsa DeSica suffering an all, I see Lauro as uniquely distant, mysterious, unapproachable, etc. (I could add a lot more, for my interpretation of him is that of a solitary soldier whose course and purpose are un-apologetically known only to him) This character rocks every world I call my own.
Read your story and it's cool and original, no doubt! Smile Not how I see Lauro, but that's the beauty of fan fiction: we're all free to view canon characters as we please.
head bang

tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Wed 23 May 2012 - 5:52

@Thescarredman wrote:Hm. If you liked that, let's see what you do with the rest of the story.
From what I glanced, looked like a good read, though I probably won't get around to reading it for a while, school work and the like.
Gotta say though, Elsa offing herslef always saddens me, but not from an "oh no, she killed her Handler and herslef becuase of her obsetion, poor her" point of view, rather the "damn it, I could've used her in my fanfic" kinda way. Okay, it is a bit sad in the other way too.. oh who am I kidding .
@tremec6speed wrote:Victoria and Mercedes are cool, one wants to set
off a nuke and the other does not pick a favorite color so as not to
discriminate! Me like!
Thanks man, your kind words warm my heart like Thermite (which I recently learnt always has a capital because it is a brand, true story). You can read more about them in my first fic in the thread named after myself.

Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Wed 23 May 2012 - 7:29

@tremec6speed wrote:Reading Monty's updated interview, (a new one every two years sounds good for those who survive that far) It occurred to me, could Monty's distant demeanor be her way of dealing with the realization that they will all die either by the enemy's hand or by the drug deteriorating effects? I'm amazed at how she can be unapproachable at times and yet so likeable.
Honestly, I think Monty's aloofness is more a case of that she'd prefer to be left alone to get on with whatever job happens to be in hand, and sort of vaugly hopes that if she doesn't talk to anyone they won't try talking back...

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist on Wed 23 May 2012 - 11:50

@Alfisti wrote:
@tremec6speed wrote:Reading Monty's updated interview, (a new one every two years sounds good for those who survive that far) It occurred to me, could Monty's distant demeanor be her way of dealing with the realization that they will all die either by the enemy's hand or by the drug deteriorating effects? I'm amazed at how she can be unapproachable at times and yet so likeable.
Honestly, I think Monty's aloofness is more a case of that she'd prefer to be left alone to get on with whatever job happens to be in hand, and sort of vaugly hopes that if she doesn't talk to anyone they won't try talking back...
I think Monty COULD get along with Emilie, perhaps, eventually, in the far future of a parallel-universe sweat
Emi usually never talks with anybody (without getting asked) and just does her work without any comment. Not like the short blond Larissa who is quite talkative and can be distracted easily by everything. Razz

I don't know where it had come from but somehow I developed a pretty dark personality, sarcasm and irony are my friends, torturing and fooling everybody is my hobby and I wear almost only black....am I strange? -Schaschanist-

Je suis juste un petit fille de goth. -Emilie Valerie De Laroque-
Schaschanist

Male

Fan of : Henrietta,Triela and Claes; Hydrangea

Original Characters : Etienne & Emilie or "Eti & Emi"

Comments : Emilie Valerie De Laroque, a 13 years old dark and gloomy part-french girl from Belgium, with excellent manners and a slight french accent...

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Thu 24 May 2012 - 0:59

@schaschanist wrote:
@Alfisti wrote:
I think Monty COULD get along with Emilie, perhaps, eventually, in the far future of a parallel-universe sweat
Emi usually never talks with anybody (without getting asked) and just does her work without any comment. Not like the short blond Larissa who is quite talkative and can be distracted easily by everything. Razz
You got it Destroyer, I'll be checking your cool tale! head bang
Ah, '... the far future of a parallel-universe' I luv the fanfiction community especially GSG precisely because of cool comments like that. I concur whole heartedly!
Somehow Alfisti, your reply to my comment makes me feel sad for Monti and I cannot even pin down why it seems that way to me....
Don't mind me man, I'm nutz. Puzzled
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum