My other random Anime fanfic projects (non-GsG)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My other random Anime fanfic projects (non-GsG)

Post by SPARTAN 119 on Mon 14 Dec 2009 - 0:51

Project 1: Part of an Elfen Lied oneshot I wrote a while back where Lucy fights her "dark side" (you know, the one that tries to convince her to kill people). Note that after the point where Lucy's dark side refers to the "other Lucy (not Nyu) as "Kaede", Lucy's "good side" (or less violent side, anyway) will be referred to as Kaede, the evil side will be referred to as "Lucy. Needs an ending. Tell me what you guys think.

Spoiler:
“You have to understand”, Lucy said as she sat next to Kohta on the staircase overlooking the ocean, “I was born to put an end to human life. In five years, in just five years, I can say to it that there are more of us born then there are human infants.”

Kohta turned to face Lucy, a look of shock on his face as she continued, “But if I succeed in remaking the world, you’re going to have to die. Kohta, you were a happy dream, in a life that’s been nothing but a hellish nightmare. Those days I spent with you, those are the only good days I have ever known”

“Lucy, you don’t have to do this!”, Kohta replied to her. “You control your own life, you can stop killing if you want to”.

“Kohta”, Lucy said as she burst into tears “I want to stop, I want to live with you forever….but….I can’t…”

At that, Lucy placed her hands in her face and screamed in pain. Suddenly, Kohta, the staircase, everything was gone. Lucy found herself sitting at at the bottom of a black abyss. Out of the darkness, an army of mannequins appeared, standing behind a the figure of a girl, a girl that looked a lot like Lucy, save the one blue eye peeking out of a thick layer of bandages covering her face.

“So….you think you can trust a human”, the girl said in a voice that so cold it sent a chill down Lucy’s spine. “He’ll only betray you, staying with him will lead only to pain and suffering. But, join me and we can make a new world, a world for people like us.”

“What the hell are you.”, Lucy said, “Apart from parasite that lives off my pain, bringing me nothing but misery”

“Kaede, I am the part of you that the humans fear, the part of you known as Lucy.”, the girl said, “I am the one kept you alive all these years. If it weren’t for me, you would be lying dead on the streets somewhere!”

“I don’t need you to take care of me, I have Kohta now!”, Kaede shouted, “Now get out of my head. You’re not welcome here.”

“You are the one that is unwelcome, Kaede”, Lucy said, “You have been corrupted by the humans. I am afraid I have no choice but to purge you from my mind.”

As Lucy said this, she launched her vectors at Kaede. Kaede, however, could see her vectors, as they were not invisible as the vectors of a diclonius usually were, but blood red. Kaede dove to the side and dodged Lucy’s attack. For a second, Kaede wondered why she could see Lucy’s vectors, but then it dawned on her, they were coated in the blood of Lucy’s countless victims.

“No…. it is you that must be purged”, Kaede said, “I cannot allow you hurt anyone else!” As she spoke, Kaede unleashed her own vectors upon Lucy.

Kaede and Lucy’s vectors clashed like swords as the two girls, or rather two sides of the same girl did battle. “Do you really think you can defeat me?”, Lucy asked, as her vectors suddenly extended, increasing to about five meters in length. Lucy tossed Kaede backwards in a judo-style throw, launching her into the silent audience of mannequins that watched the battle.

Kaede landed on her back amongst the crowd of mannequins. Above her loomed all four of Lucy’s vectors, like hammers poised to strike. Kaede rolled out of the way as Lucy’s vectors struck with explosive force, shattering several mannequins into tiny plastic shards.

“Accept your fate, Kaede. You are only prolonging the inevitable”, Lucy said, “You cannot hope to stop me”. Lucy then slashed at the mannequins with her vectors, cutting them in two like great scythe through wheat. Kaede only narrowly avoided being sliced in half herself.

With her extended vectors, Lucy clearly had the upper hand, Kaede had to do something if she intended to survive this fight. Then she saw it, the plastic shards of the mannequins Lucy had smashed mere seconds earlier. Kaede seized four vector-fulls of the shards and ran deeper into the crowd on mannequins, into those mannequins Lucy had not cut down.

“Where are you hiding?”, Lucy asked, “Come out and I will endeavor to make you death as painless as possible”.

Lucy raised her vectors in preparation to slash at the crowd of mannequins when Kaede decided to strike. Kaede jumped out of the mannequin crowd and hurled four vector-fulls of plastic mannequin shards at Lucy like a shotgun blast.

Lucy managed to bring two of her vectors down in time to block some of the hail of plastic, but several large shards got through, one of them striking one of Lucy’s horns with the force of a bullet. The short, conical horn shattered.

Lucy looked shocked as two of her vectors disappeared, and the remaining two shortened to a length of two meters. “Why you insolent little bitch!” Lucy yelled in a fit of rage.

Lucy lunged at Kaede, her remaining vectors raised over her head like an axe, poised to split Kaede in half like a log.

But Kaede was too quick for her. She thrusted all four of her vectors into Lucy’s body with lightning speed. Lucy was now impaled in the chest by four vectors.

“You’ll never hurt anyone ever again!”, Kaede yelled, as she rapidly pulled her vector’s out of Lucy’s body by the side. Lucy’s body exploded, sending blood, gore and vital organs flying everywhere.

Project Two: Something I first mentioned in the chat, a couple of alternate endings to School Days:

Ending One: Pwned (needs better title): Starts out similar to the "harem ending" of the visual novel, but at the same time Sekai and Kotonoha agree to "share" Makoto, Makoto is out walking home on a different street, when a car collides with a fuel tanker. The fuel truck explodes, sending a piece of flaming shrapnel between Makoto's legs, removing his reproductive organs. A few days later, Makoto wakes up in hospital, finds he's been castrated, goes to the hospital roof, and pulls a Petra (only unlike Petra, he suceeds).

Ending Two: A Nice Boat to Die Aboard (AKA "The Everybody Dies Ending"), Variant A: Picks up where the anime ending leaves off, with Kotonoha sailing out to see on her yaught while hugging Makoto's severed head. A bunch of police and coast guard vessels show up and several SWAT officers board Kotonoha's boat. Kotonaha confronts them, cleaver in one hand, Makoto's severed head in the other, and states Makoto and her are "going down together" and lunges at the cops with her cleaver. She is then shot several times.

Ending Three: A Nice Boat to Die Aboard (AKA "The Everybody Dies Ending"), Variant B: Picks up where the anime ending leaves off, with Kotonoha sailing out to see on her yaught while hugging Makoto's severed head. A bunch of police and coast guard vessels show up. The coast guard and police boats surround Kotonoha and order her come out with her hands up. But she instead runs into the bridge of the boat and proceeds to fire up the engines and attempt to ram a coast guard vessel. Unfortunately for Katsura-san, the boat in question is equipped with a mounted M2 .50 caliber machine gun. The coast guard vessel opens fire, and Katsura and her boat get shot to pieces.

So, what do you think? Which version of ending two do you like better? Any other Questions? Comments? Criticisms? Complaints?
SPARTAN 119

Male

Forum Posts : 574

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: My other random Anime fanfic projects (non-GsG)

Post by emperor on Sun 20 Dec 2009 - 10:04

No one really comment on this idea?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://on.fb.me/9tuZOK Facebook Page for Cyborg Central : Gunslinger Girl Forum cheers
emperor

Male

Forum Posts : 1637

Fan of : Henrietta,Black Lagoon,Jormungund

Original Characters : Rosetta,Devil baby

Comments : Be creative,baby!!

Registration date : 2007-09-09
Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Sun 20 Dec 2009 - 11:47

I've never seen Elfen Lied and have no desire to change that.

As for School Days, I didn't find it all that great. I watched it because of the notoriety at the time of it's broadcast.

So I really have nothing to add.

What? I like donuts! - Betty Suarez
If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Scissors of victory! - Yui Hirasawa
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10890

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Sun 20 Dec 2009 - 12:02

@SPARTAN 119 wrote:“You have to understand”, Lucy said as she sat next to Kohta on the staircase overlooking the ocean, “I was born to put an end to human life. In five years, in just five years, I can say to it that there are more of us born then there are human infants.”

That first line should be, “You have to understand”, Lucy said as she sat next to Kohta on the staircase overlooking the ocean, “I was born to put an end to human life. In five years, in just five years, I can see to it that there are more of us born then there are human infants.”

If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5676

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum