Game Ideas

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game Ideas

Post by Triela on Tue 05 Jan 2010, 00:43

Where we come up with game ideas that you guys wanna do! =D

I already have a villain tournament up next after the bishonen tournament but what after that? A annoying tournament? Or a best anime tournament. Ideas and nominations for what we do next are welcome. ^_^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Triela
Super Special Awesome Cyborg Assassin

Female

Forum Posts: 2662

Fan of: Triela

Original Characters: Savyna

Comments: A pleasant, bubbly young lady, talented artist and Orlando Bloom fan extraordinaire.

Registration date: 2007-12-15

http://kalasraven.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Game Ideas

Post by Piero on Tue 05 Jan 2010, 11:21

I'm not sure that an annoying tournament would be a good idea, seems like the sort of thing that could lead to bad blood. Seriously, unless you draw from a very, very limited pool you're in danger of running into conflicts there.

I'm also not so sure about the 'best anime' one since I think it could end up favoring series that people on the board have actually seen. Not that the whole 'are people familiar with this' issue hasn't factored in with other tournaments, but I don't think it's quite as big a problem with those. Heck, the victors of the couples tournament were from a game that most of the voters had probably never played.

After all that I feel like I really should have some constructive suggestions to offer, but unfortunately, I'm not thinking off too many possibilities for you at the moment. Heck, I'm not sure what I'm going to do with my own tournament once I'm through my current list of ideas...

BTW, how much longer do we have to get villain's tournament nomination in? I've got a couple more possibilities I might want to throw in.

Piero

Male

Forum Posts: 2550

Fan of: Full Metal Panic, Macross Frontier, Mai-HiME

Original Characters: Diana and Piero

Registration date: 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by hydra282 on Tue 05 Jan 2010, 13:08

How about Best Fight Scene and Best Rivalry.

hydra282
Flower Spirit

Male

Forum Posts: 358

Fan of: Henrietta! Beatrice! Elsa!

Original Characters: Zaron + Josie +

Registration date: 2009-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Five_X on Tue 05 Jan 2010, 15:23

Well, if there's a best anime tournament, GSG can't be in it. That's a show we've all seen. Less popular anime should be encouraged, methinks.

Five_X

Male

Forum Posts: 695

Fan of: Rico!

Original Characters: Jessi, Ed, Ralph and Mal

Comments: President of the Ilya Fanclub.

Registration date: 2009-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by SPARTAN 119 on Tue 05 Jan 2010, 16:09

If you're doing an Annoying tournament, I can think of more than a few nominees....

SPARTAN 119

Male

Forum Posts: 574

Registration date: 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by tsundere9kagami2 on Tue 05 Jan 2010, 16:55

We should get together on an oil rig and play an airsoft survival game.

tsundere9kagami2
Oceanic Drifting

Male

Forum Posts: 1060

Fan of: Moe~

Original Characters: youru kun

Registration date: 2008-07-12

http://www.drmcninja.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela on Tue 05 Jan 2010, 21:28

hydra282 wrote:How about Best Fight Scene and Best Rivalry.

Those sound like good ideas!! Well... I like the ideas so far! Keep them coming! =D

Maybe we could have a fight. Like who would win. Just nominate fighting characters. That would be sweet!

Triela

Female

Comments: A pleasant, bubbly young lady, talented artist and Orlando Bloom fan extraordinaire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Tue 05 Jan 2010, 21:57

What about best foe yay pairing? Laughing

Piero

Male

Forum Posts: 2550

Fan of: Full Metal Panic, Macross Frontier, Mai-HiME

Original Characters: Diana and Piero

Registration date: 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela on Tue 05 Jan 2010, 22:23

Wow. You know guys I'm really getting excited about this actual fight tournament... I think I'm gonna make a topic for the nominations now! =D The foe tournament is interesting too!! We will eventually do all of them!

Triela

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by SPARTAN 119 on Sat 16 Jan 2010, 15:51

Piero wrote:What about best foe yay pairing? Laughing

Of course, If we do best foe yay pairing, we have to get rid of the "no GsG characters' rule" that Triela normally puts in her voting games, because what foe yay pairing is complete without Triela x Pino! And if threesomes are allowed, maybe Triela x Pino x Aurora! WTF?

SPARTAN 119

Male

Forum Posts: 574

Registration date: 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by austinhowell on Sun 18 Apr 2010, 19:12

what are these tournaments you guys are talking about

austinhowell

Male

Forum Posts: 259

Fan of: SOCCER,DISTURBED,METEOR SHOWERS, CALL OF DUTY, AND TRIELA'S MESMERISING EYES AND PRETTY HAIR

Original Characters: TRIELA , WHAT COULD BE BETTER

Comments: CURRENTLY READING VOLUME 7, I HOPE THEY MAKE A THIRD SEASON, METEOR SHOWERS ARE MY FAVORITE THING NEXT TO GSG, SOCCER, COD, DISTURBED, AND RIDING HORSES

Registration date: 2010-04-17

http://heavyduty2013@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Five_X on Sun 18 Apr 2010, 19:58

Look in the "Anime Characters Voting Game" forum and sub-forum. You'll find all the tourneys there. Piero's are the most active, as my current one, the Tsundere Tournament, lacks nominations. I hopepeople actually start paying attention to it. I think I might put up more nominations for it soon.

Five_X

Male

Forum Posts: 695

Fan of: Rico!

Original Characters: Jessi, Ed, Ralph and Mal

Comments: President of the Ilya Fanclub.

Registration date: 2009-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by austinhowell on Sun 18 Apr 2010, 20:07

ok

austinhowell

Male

Forum Posts: 259

Fan of: SOCCER,DISTURBED,METEOR SHOWERS, CALL OF DUTY, AND TRIELA'S MESMERISING EYES AND PRETTY HAIR

Original Characters: TRIELA , WHAT COULD BE BETTER

Comments: CURRENTLY READING VOLUME 7, I HOPE THEY MAKE A THIRD SEASON, METEOR SHOWERS ARE MY FAVORITE THING NEXT TO GSG, SOCCER, COD, DISTURBED, AND RIDING HORSES

Registration date: 2010-04-17

http://heavyduty2013@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by zarien85 on Wed 04 Aug 2010, 09:55

tsundere9kagami2 wrote:We should get together on an oil rig and play an airsoft survival game.

i like your idea use the girls and a militery team like the seal to see who would win

zarien85

Male

Forum Posts: 113

Fan of: all of them

Original Characters: Cat Jade

Registration date: 2010-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by SyRRiS on Tue 18 Jan 2011, 19:26

how about worst anime character ever made or most pathetic. i believe that would be a good laugh

SyRRiS

Male

Forum Posts: 10

Fan of: anime & manga in general

Comments: My thoughts are my own who are you to intrude upon them?

Registration date: 2011-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Tue 18 Jan 2011, 19:40

SyRRiS wrote:how about worst anime character ever made or most pathetic. i believe that would be a good laugh

My nomination for worst anime character would be Alfred Izuruha from Gundam 0080.

For most pathetic, it would be Takumi Nishijō from chaos:HEAD.

What? I like donuts! - Betty Suarez
If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Scissors of victory! - Yui Hirasawa

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts: 10301

Fan of: Angelica's Smile

Original Characters: Kara Michelle

Comments: The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date: 2008-09-11

http://www.socialwelfareagency.org

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor on Tue 18 Jan 2011, 20:01

maybe Triela x Pino x Aurora

:3

http://on.fb.me/9tuZOK Facebook Page for Cyborg Central : Gunslinger Girl Forum cheers

emperor

Male

Forum Posts: 1626

Fan of: Henrietta,Black Lagoon,Jormungund

Original Characters: Rosetta,Devil baby

Comments: Be creative,baby!!

Registration date: 2007-09-09
Your character
OC genger:

http://www.gunslinger-girl.up-with.com

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Tue 18 Jan 2011, 20:18

Most Pathetic character is Shipp from Inuyasha and most Annoying is Toshiyuki from Oh my goddess his only redeeming value is being electrocuted by URD

crazyidiot78

Male

Forum Posts: 1100

Fan of: Claes

Original Characters: none at this time

Comments: Me- So I used Naruto as a way to explain how viruses destroy cells in class ...... ok that as odd...... but it actually worked.

Me- I feel like a secret agent man, as my wallet now has four different currencies in it

Me- It has come to my attention that it is impossible to buy liver in Mongolia because it is bad, but it is perfectly ok to buy salt sheep heads

Registration date: 2010-01-10

http://animescience101.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SyRRiS on Wed 19 Jan 2011, 06:58

worst character ever= hercule dbz most pathetic= yamcha dbz

SyRRiS

Male

Forum Posts: 10

Fan of: anime & manga in general

Comments: My thoughts are my own who are you to intrude upon them?

Registration date: 2011-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow666 on Sat 04 Feb 2012, 11:06

SyRRiS I would say Hercule from DBZ fall in both those Catagories

Shadow666

Male

Forum Posts: 7

Fan of: Gun Slinger Girl ; Black Lagoon and Gost in the Shell

Original Characters: Semier and Tammy

Comments: I will build on my characters and the many firearms ; ordinance and equipment they use as time allows me. I decided that it is very porbable and perhaps convieniant that the characters have each a set small arsenal of 8 different types of fire arms and ordinance due to the many differnt mission types and situations.

As for the Fire arms mentioned:

Tammys Guns:
H&K MP7 Custom: a Standard MP7 however it has been rebuild for chambering of a better stopping and more common calibur that of the .45mm it also has the ability to be inter changed to take any veration of .40 ; .45 and 9mm rounds through a simple chamber ; barrel and magizine switch out that with practise can be done in no more than 5 minutes.

Tammys Sig Suaer P229R is the Railed version of the P229 that has been futher customised into a more compact version to ensure comfortable handeling for its junior handeler futher more the P229R Custom has been out fitted with a inner threaded barrel for attaching screw on compinsators or silencers, with a slight barely visable extended magizine Tammys P229R Custom holds 14 + 1 Rounds in 9mm and from .40 upwards to .45mm it holds 12+1 Rounds.

Tammys Sig Sauer P232 Due Tone is used as a last resort chambered in .380 Automatic Colt Pistol / ACP she can also use it on missions that require carefull access to targets (such as heavy secured locations) makeing her age and the P232 the perfect tool due to its ultra consealable carry option, mostly though Tammy will carry it around for in case it is needed. the Sig Sauer P232 Carries 7 + 1 Rounds of .380 ACP.

Semiers AR 15 is a custom marry between an AUG and Standard AR15 Giveing him a AR15 Weapon with the Versitile open building platform of a AUG Para, while also ensuring for better and lighter carrying conditions along with ensuring a faster reload and lower maintanance advantage, The AR15 Custom Bull Pup can be chambered in many Carbine/Big Pistol rounds and Rifle Rounds so much so that it will be redundent to name them all, however in most cases he will use either a more common .40 S&W or .223 mm Calibur (which is the orginal designated calibur for both the Galil and AK 47s to name two of about 5 other weapons that used the .223)

Semiers Sig Sauer P229R is in all manners Standard except for the Inner Threaded barrel/barrels to attach cominsators and silencers if and when need be.

a 2D representation of Semiers AR15 Bull Pup Custom will be added and later on I plan to add a 3D model as well. And with any luck I might even add some Photos of the AR15 Bull Pup as soon as I am able to build and test one (At this point the AR15 Bull Pup is a working thoery)

Registration date: 2012-02-04

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum