Anime Cooking Contest Nominations

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anime Cooking Contest Nominations

Post by Five_X on Wed 6 Jan 2010 - 2:09

So, finally, here's the tournament. The Iron Chef of anime. Finally. So, let me explain it a bit first.

It's essentially like the other tournaments, mostly Piero's. You nominate characters, they're seconded and added to the list, then the tournament-y stuff happens. Now for this, the premise is a contest between anime characters based on their cooking ability. Yes. There will be two lists, one of bad cooks and one of good cooks. Any and all anime characters (namely those who have been shown to cook) can be entered. When you nominate them, make sure you include a picture (not necessarily of them cooking, but that'd be cool if you could) and a description, with some indication of their culinary prowess. Also make it clear which list you are nominating them for, either the Iron Chef (good cooks) or Lead Chef (bad cooks). During the actual tournament, there will be two matches, one of good cooks and one of bad cooks. Once the victors of each match are declared, I will write up who won as well as a comedic (or just plain awesome) explanation of how they did so.

Begin!!

Five_X

Male

Forum Posts: 695

Fan of: Rico!

Original Characters: Jessi, Ed, Ralph and Mal

Comments: President of the Ilya Fanclub.

Registration date: 2009-09-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Anime Cooking Contest Nominations

Post by Kiskaloo on Wed 6 Jan 2010 - 11:30

With a divorced father and a mother who spends her nights out clubbing, he does all the cooking for his family, as well as for his new neighbor. And he's pretty darn good at it.

Here's Toradora's Ryūji Takasu.

A video of the man at work:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What? I like donuts! - Betty Suarez
If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Scissors of victory! - Yui Hirasawa

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts: 10339

Fan of: Angelica's Smile

Original Characters: Kara Michelle

Comments: The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date: 2008-09-11

http://www.socialwelfareagency.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Anime Cooking Contest Nominations

Post by Five_X on Sun 10 Jan 2010 - 20:14

Here are my nominations:

A socially inept mutant raised in an uncaring insititute that did little more than experiment on her, she was forced to take up living with several other outcasts in a restaurant-turned-home. She wanted to help out with chores (cooking being one of them), and has managed to fail miserably at all of them. She can't cut lettuce without her prosthetic arm flying off, and doesn't understand the complex workings of paper money. Here's Elfen Lied's Nana.

A demotivator, showing her pathetic cooking ability:

An otherwise normal young girl (read: loli) possessing magic healing powers, she was enlisted to join the 501st Joint Fighter Wing as one of the Strike Witches, girls who don airplane engines on their legs and forgo pants to fight aliens known as the Neuroi. She is the cook for her fellow Strike Witches, but tends to make food that despite being healthy, is generally found to taste absolutely horrible. Is she a bad cook? Yes, I'd say so. Here's Strike Witches' Yoshika Miyafuji.

She's the girl in the middle of this picture, with the brown hair and mild expression:

Post moar, people!

Five_X

Male

Forum Posts: 695

Fan of: Rico!

Original Characters: Jessi, Ed, Ralph and Mal

Comments: President of the Ilya Fanclub.

Registration date: 2009-09-30

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum