Anime Fighting Tournament Nominations

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anime Fighting Tournament Nominations

Post by Triela on Wed 6 Jan 2010 - 2:27

Here you can nominate characters for anime only. No video games this time. We'll have a separate one for them later. ^_^

Rules:
- You must include a picture of your character, and something about them. You can post a video of thier fighting style too.
- They MUST be a fighter, any kind.
- No Gunslinger Girl Characters.
- You can nominate 5 characters. (This can be subject to change however.)
- You can change a nomination if you remembered or found a better fighter.

Last edited by Triela on Wed 6 Jan 2010 - 3:02; edited 1 time in total

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AWWWWW YEAHHHH
Triela
Super Special Awesome Cyborg Assassin

Female

Forum Posts : 2723

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Savyna

Comments : A pleasant, bubbly young lady, talented artist and Orlando Bloom fan extraordinaire.

Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Anime Fighting Tournament Nominations

Post by SPARTAN 119 on Wed 6 Jan 2010 - 2:53

Is this a simple "who would win" type thing? Because in that case, the person with the most severe case of More Powerful Than God Syndrome and an Immunity to Bullets would automatically win.

Last edited by SPARTAN 119 on Wed 6 Jan 2010 - 3:06; edited 3 times in total
SPARTAN 119

Male

Forum Posts : 574

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela on Wed 6 Jan 2010 - 3:02

I nominate:

Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho

Kurama uses his aura to control plants, including his signature weapon, a rose he keeps in his hair which he turns into a whip of thorns capable of cutting through steel. He also possesses a skill for analytical thinking which allows him to gauge his opponents' strengths and weaknesses and formulate effective strategies.

Wargreymon from Digimon

WarGreymon is Agumon's Mega form, possessing the "war" prefix due to his offensive capabilities. He is a humanoid version of Greymon with metal armor (Chrome Digizoid) encasing his head, shoulders, abdominals and legs. He is capable of independent flight - the wing-like projections on his back form his Brave Shield that he removes and uses to block attacks. WarGreymon has two large clawed gauntlets called Dramon Destroyers permanently attached to each arm. However, they have been known to crack occasionally during an intense fight, and on one instance they even broke completely off (when fighting Diaboromon). He is an extremely powerful Mega Digimon.

The best I could find. Ignore the voices and watch the epicness. Razz

I'll think of more later.

AWWWWW YEAHHHH
Triela

Female

Comments : A pleasant, bubbly young lady, talented artist and Orlando Bloom fan extraordinaire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela on Wed 6 Jan 2010 - 3:06

@SPARTAN 119 wrote:Is this a simple "who would win" type thing, because in that case, the person with the most severe case of More Powerful Than God Syndrome would automatically win.

Yeah. I randomly pick the nominations out of a hat and pit a few against each other each round. Of corse there will be people who don't know the character, or they're just biased and vote for their favorite without looking at how well they fight. So if someone nominates someone who could destroy everyone with their mind, there is still a chance that they wouldn't win because of those facts. Razz

AWWWWW YEAHHHH
Triela

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by zanet on Sat 9 Jan 2010 - 2:53

jajajajajaj digimon xd, a few years that i saw that, the best seasons was 1 and 2, the others where only megahiperultras evolutions xd.
sorry for that, following the tread, my nominess are:

Hayate from Hayate no Gotoku!, this boy is really made of something really hard to breake xd, he can survive to all atacks of his enemys.

Another that should be here is:
BLACK☆STAR from soul eater, this guy rocks and kick asses like chuck norris .
zanet

Male

Forum Posts : 21

Fan of : Triela/Hilshire/Pinoccio

Comments : take it easy ;D

Registration date : 2009-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post by MadHatChemist on Sat 9 Jan 2010 - 15:29

My five:

Alita/Gally (Battle Angel Alita/Gunnm)
Master of the Panzer Kunst and has survived and won battles with a very wide veriaty of powerful opponents

Honoka (The Third)
Great with a sword with special abilities to boot. Can take out an entire colony of giant mutant spider things.

Deunan Knute (Appleseed)
Survived an apocalyptic war and serves in an elite special ops unit

Priss (Bubblegum Crisis)
Can kick Boomer butt big time!

Randel Oland (Pumpkin Scissors)
He was trained to take out tanks...by himself
MadHatChemist

Male

Forum Posts : 441

Fan of : Triela & Claes

Original Characters : None.

Comments : n/a

Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherubino on Mon 11 Jan 2010 - 18:00

Considering the only anime I watch are GSG and FMA and FMA seems to always be winning on these boards, I'll give them a rest. Btw, I looooove Digimon in spanish. It makes my day!

I've pretty much come to the realization that I'm white trash. I'm ok with that though. Very Happy
Cherubino

Female

Forum Posts : 457

Fan of : Opera, Gun sports, antique guns, Final Fantasy

Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by SPARTAN 119 on Sat 16 Jan 2010 - 16:08

An operative in his mid-30's who worked for Japan's National Police Agency's Special Assault Team (SAT). Though he is fully human, he is homicidal and apathetic towards others, and does not hesitate to kill anything to accomplish his agenda. Despite his outward nature, he always feels obligated to return the favors others have done for him. However in the manga, he also shows compassion at rare times. He is a hardy and effective soldier, with an excellent aim able to kill several targets in only a few seconds.
After being defeated by Lucy, he is repaired with weak bionic, cybernetic and prosthetic implants, and escapes on a quest for revenge against her. Heavily armed, he returns with a pair of Desert Eagles firing armor-piercing tungsten rounds, weaponry powerful enough to pierce the shield created by vectors and sucessfully wounds an insane Nana, causing her to come to her senses in the process.He is driven by the will to fight and to prove his superior ability in combat, and to avenge the wounds he suffered at Lucy's hands, however at the end of the anime he is defeated again by Lucy, who leaves him alive instead of killing him. In the manga, he is sliced in half, but even that isn't enough to kill him, as he reappears, apparantly with cybernetic legs, in the final chapter of the manga. Presenting a man that is extremely hard to kill, Bando of Elfen Lied.

Bando draws his Desert Eagle in the manga.

Appearing in The Duel (directed by Mamoru Oshii), an OVA in Halo: Legends, a series of anime OVAs based off the Halo series of first person shooter video games (That, along with the fact that he never appears in the Halo games, I think means he qualifies for this tournament....), he is a member of a vaguely reptilian alien race know as the Sangheili (also known as the "Elites"). Up until the year 2552, most Sangheili at were members of theocratic alien hegemony of multiple alien races known as Covenant. However, tonight's nominee was one of the few who fought against the Covenant long before 2552, before the start of the Covenant's genocidal campaign against humanity, even. Holder of the ceremonial Sangheili rank of Arbiter, he began to question the beliefs of the Covenant and was declared a heretic. Haka, a member of his clan, took advantage of the event; in an attempt to provoke and defeat him, Haka tricked one of the his best friends into killing his wife, Han.
He later found the bodies of his wife and servant in his home. He swiftly moved to accept Haka's challenge, literally plowing his way through an entire Covenant Army unit, complete with hover-bikes and even self-propelled artillery to reach his wife's murderer, armed only with a pair of energy swords. Eventually, he reaches Haka and, after being mortally wounded by Haka's blade, he managed to stab his foe. Both Sangheili died at each other's hands. Presenting a someone who, in one 20 minute OVA, caused more deaths than Lucy (Elfen Lied) and did in her entire anime series, Fal 'Chavamee of Halo: Legends.

The second half of Halo Legends: the Duel featuring the the epic asskicking skills of the Fal 'Chavamee

Another pic of Fal 'Chavamee
SPARTAN 119

Male

Forum Posts : 574

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela on Mon 6 Jun 2011 - 13:49

I've decided, now that i have the time I want to revive this topic. Nominate now, and after the Tsundere tournament is over we can do this one. Nice change of pace, no? Razz

My third nomination is Sanya from Strike Witches.

Snow white skin and pale hair. The cute girl from a northern country, Sanya. This girl who is weak against sunlight always seems to be tired during the day and is mostly awake during the night. She gives a very fleeting impression, almost as if she's about to disappear. She has an obedient personality and doesn't speak much. She is always together with Eila, who loves her dearly, and Sanya is also very attached to Eila.
In battle she has the ears and the tail of a black cat. She fights with a Fliegerhammer and flies with MiG60 Striker Units.

AWWWWW YEAHHHH
Triela

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Mon 6 Jun 2011 - 21:24

Got one from one of your previous tournaments I could throw in.

Socially inept teenage soldier working for the secretive paramilitary organisation known as Mithril. He's of Japanese descent, but due to rather unique circumstances he ended up spending many of his formative years in conflict zones. Therefore, when Mithril needs an operative to go undercover to protect a Japanese high school girl, he seems like the perfect choice, as he's the right age, right ethnicity, and a complete badass. The only problem is that he has absolutely no idea how to behave in normal society and views everything as a potential threat to his mission primary. His lame excuses for his presence also initially lead his mission primary to believe that he is stalking her (since she was not supposed to known that she was being guarded).

Piero

Male

Forum Posts : 2617

Fan of : Full Metal Panic, Macross Frontier, Mai-HiME

Original Characters : Diana and Piero

Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ProjectZ on Thu 24 Nov 2011 - 9:46

first Maka Albarn of Soul Eater

Ghost from MW2 (maybe MW1 too)

and Voltron from Voltron. he needs no video. you already know he is awesome. [img]http://lh5.googleusercontent.com/public/l4eANfsh9B47ysdDqrXXP7Y-
ProjectZ

Male

Forum Posts : 42

Fan of : GsG (duh), FLCL, Soul Eater, Elfen Lied, Hetalia, K-on!

Original Characters : A few in the works, but nothing I'm willing to show yet

Comments : I don't always read Yuri.
But when I do, I prefer "Girl Friends"

Registration date : 2011-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum