Crazyidiot78's New story

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Crazyidiot78's New story

Post by Pax on Tue 7 Oct 2014 - 15:03

Henrietta damn near ripping a Gen 2's arm off? Rico going apeshit on every lowlife in Paris? A band of kids deciding to follow the pair to America? Loving it!!!

Pax

Forum Posts : 137

Registration date : 2012-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurosaka "Ery" Erika on Tue 7 Oct 2014 - 22:32

And the fact that my OC was first time used in other story really makes me reading this with grinned face

Kurosaka "Ery" Erika

Forum Posts : 1169

Registration date : 2012-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Sun 12 Oct 2014 - 8:52

crazyidiot78

Forum Posts : 1534

Registration date : 2010-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Thescarredman on Sun 12 Oct 2014 - 17:12

Looks like you had a memorable experience, Crazy - memorable both ways.

Anime Science: okay, we've seen the rainbow hair explained; I presume one on eye color would be similar. Next, let's see an explanation for Zeppelin-sized tatas.

Thescarredman

Forum Posts : 1880

Registration date : 2012-02-04
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Mon 13 Oct 2014 - 4:22

Dam it TSM now you have me looking into it.....

crazyidiot78

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Fri 17 Oct 2014 - 8:56

crazyidiot78

Back to top Go down

Post by Thescarredman on Fri 17 Oct 2014 - 16:05

Cool post. Looks like you've recovered nicely, and you and the kids are having fun. Caught the hospital visit post as well, which I missed. Fascinating.

Thescarredman

Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Sat 8 Nov 2014 - 23:28

http://chrismeharg.blogspot.com/2014/11/cold-weather-and-food.html

And I'm going to try and get a new chapter out today if I can

crazyidiot78

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Sat 15 Nov 2014 - 2:36

The rough draft of most of my next chapter.  I am posting it here because I'm not sure if I like it and I'm wondering what you guys think.

rough draft:

Chapter 16- Political Manipulations

An exhausted pair of girls, breathed a sigh of relief as their current mode of transportation left ground bound for America and their next target.  “Why are you helping us,” Rico asked not letting her eyes off of the former section one agent sitting across from them.
            “Rico,” Henrietta said softly.
            “I know you like her Henrietta, but she is section one,” Rico shot back.
            “Was section 1 and, It took me a while to figure out what was going on, since someone decided to destroy the agency.  A wrecking ball would have been more subtle,” Elenora began.
            “Triela must have let her play with grenades again,” Henrietta groaned.
            “As I was saying, once I discovered the true nature of what was going I couldn’t in good conscious continue working for the government,” Elenora finished.
            “And now,” Rico said.
            “I would love nothing more than to castrate every single one of those bastards, and hang them by their entrails, watching with glee as the last breathe left their bodies, before cursing them with eternal damnation,” Elenora said with delight an evil grin gracing her angelic features.  “But anything I can come up with will pale in comparison to what you will do to them.”
            “Scary,” Henrietta muttered.
            “Eh, I’ve seen better,” Rico replied.  “This one time Jean……..” Rico stated before Henrietta slammed a hand over her mouth.
            “Rico he had heart disease, and your little stunt didn’t help,” Henrietta groaned.  “Is there anything else you plan on doing besides imitating one of those bad American horror films Beatrice tricked us into watching?” a hesitant Henrietta asked.

“I thought that was obvious,” Elenora replied.
            “Hu,” Rico and Henrietta gaped.
            “Helping my little sister and niece on their travels.  I couldn’t in good conscious let them travel the world alone now could I?” Elenora replied.
            “But,” Rico said softly looking towards the floor.
            “I know what you are thinking Rico, and I won’t deny it is a possibility.  However I would rather go down fighting knowing I helped the two of you in some small way instead of cowering behind my desk.  This is why I joined public safety in the first place.  It’s about time I actually started protecting people instead of covering for the military industrial complex,” Elenora explained.
            “Yes, but we wanted to know how you found us?” Henrietta asked.
            “Oh, that,” Elenora said.  “I managed to track down Hilda, and her daughters are scary.” Elenora said repressing a shudder.  “After that I was at the restaurant when everything went to hell in a hand basket, but you left before I could do anything.”
            “Sorry,” Rico said softly as Elenora pulled the young cyborg into a loving embrace.
            “It’s not your fault Rico,” Elenora said softly stroking the girl’s hair.
             “But,” Rico cried softly.
            “Not your fault,” Elenora said.  “Now I’m sure Jean and or Ferro would crack you on the head for being stupid, but I really don’t want to break my hand.”
            “Ferro called him and idiot the last time he did that,” Rico giggled.
            “So that’s really how he broke his hand,” Elenora said.
            “Yup,” Rico muttered as she drifted to sleep in Elenora’s arms.
            “Sorry,” Elenora said softly as Henrietta looked toward her sister.
            “It’s alright I know she needs it,” Henrietta replied.  “But how did you find us?”

“You are near impossible to find when you don’t want to be found, however you weren’t exactly subtle in your attacks.  It wasn’t easy and I had some help, but I was eventually able to determine where you were headed.  You planned on trying to fly out of Monaco on a privately chartered jet purchased with diamonds correct.  Not the most elegant plan, and you might have had trouble getting through customs,” Elenora explained.
            “Yes,” Henrietta said.
            “Anyway that’s where I come in,” Elenora said.  “I’m Hilda’s eyes on the ground as she sets up a new restaurant in the states.”
            “Won’t that lead them right to us,” Henrietta replied.
            “Not exactly, as we’ve got some extra help,” Elenora stated nodding her head towards the sleeping trio spread out across several chairs.
            “Explain,” Henrietta said giving Elenora her best glare.  “I do not want my friends hurt.”
            “I’ll be setting up the restaurant in Boston, while Tabitha and Augusta will be attending Juilliard’s.  Simon will be entering a Chicago charter school known for its soccer team, and Lelouch is setting up shop in New Orleans.  No one is going to be obvious about the move, but we aren’t going out of the way to hide it either,” Elenora explained.
            “Won’t that put them at risk,” Henrietta asked.
            “You’re worth the risk,” Tabitha and Augusta chimed in rubbing the sleep from their eyes.
            “But,” Henrietta said.
            “No buts,” the girls shot back.
            “Ok, but no dying,” Henrietta said shedding a tear.
            “Don’t worry about that, Tabitha can’t die until she gets her man and her woman,” Augusta said pointing towards Rico and Simon, as the aforementioned girl turned an interesting shade of red.

Section Break

“Another dud,” Rico groaned throwing down her binoculars in frustration as another stakeout ended in defeat.  “This stinks, we’ve checked out every pharmaceutical company in the Baltimore, DC metro area and still haven’t found anything.”
            “What if it’s not housed in a corporate facility,” Henrietta yawned.
            Rico frowned putting the binoculars away as the dark skies slowly began to light.  “We’re going to need some serious hardware if that’s the case.”
            “The local gangs aren’t going to cut it anymore,” Henrietta said.  “Their choice of weapons is simply pathetic, it’s all flash and no substance.  Not to mention their gun care is simply pathetic.  I had to clean it half a dozen times before it would even begin to work properly again,”  Henrietta ranted.
            “Are you going to be ok to perform today,” Rico asked cutting off Henrietta before she really got going again.
            “I’ll be fine, Pomp and Circumstance is not a particularly difficult song to play, and the other pieces are all things I’ve done before,” Henrietta yawned again.
            That’s not what I meant.  “Here get on,” Rico said kneeling down next to her.
            “I’m fine,” Henrietta replied struggling not to nod off.
            “Says the girl, who always fell asleep during stake outs and was a zombie the next day,” Rico said.  “Now get on.”
            Her need for sleep overriding her pride Henrietta relented laying against Rico’s back.  “Thanks,” Henrietta muttered asleep the moment her head touched Rico’s shoulder.

Section break

Despite only being a freshman, Henrietta’s talent and skill quickly made her a key component of the schools string quartet.  The gentle tones of their expert playing died off as the speeches began.  Neither Rico nor Henrietta found the speeches particularly interesting, Rico nodding off as she watched from the crotch of a large tree near the edge of the property.  After the stereotypical platitudes of entering the real world and lifelong learning the main speaker of the day rose to take the podium.
            Democratic senator Keith Hagel, the chairman of the Senate subcommittee on Emerging threats and capabilities was a consummate politician who narrowly won his reelection bid despite a slew of negative campaign adds.  Many of these ads attacked him for being soft on terror and putting the nation at risk despite the world entering a relative calm period since the Arab spring several years earlier.  His supporters were never able to track back all of the ads to their source given the current maze of campaign finance regulations, but personally he thought that several high end military contractors were involved.
            “In this new era, we must learn to work together with not just our close friends and family, but all people.  Inclusion is the way forward as we rapidly embrace the 21st century and all it has to offer,” the Senator said as a loud screeching noise cut through the serene atmosphere the sound of metal hitting metal as a large truck smashed through main gate of the school.

Yeah no… not gonna happen…… She might not have particularly cared for some of her fellow classmates, but like her hander Rico, held all law breakers and trouble makers with disdain.   Those who would target children however, found themselves in a distinctly different category namely take no prisoners.  Swinging down from the tree Rico’s foot sent the first of the attackers flying out of the large pickup truck as it raced towards the small graduation ceremony.  The second man went down with a blow to the chest crushing his rib cage and bruising his heart.  A mistreated gloc 9mm falling into her hand.  Idiot everyone knows you are supposed to use the barrel, when you pistol whip someone.  With a slight adjustment to her grip, Rico emptied the clip, dropping the final assailant, plus killing the driver and passengers.  The now out of control truck slammed into the side of the stage as people dove for cover.

While the weather for the auspicious day was perfect at the onset the darkening clouds and building winds signaled a rapidly approaching summer storm. The faint sound of a bullet flew by the senator before impacting into soft grass behind the stage, its trajectory thrown off by windy conditions.  The approaching car, and commotion masked the sounds to all but the most sensitive ears.  The senator was roughly thrown to the ground as the wooden podium shattered peppering Henrietta back with splinters as several more shots rang out.
            “GGaaaaahhhhh, Dieu barrage, that Merda, de ficken, hurts,” Henrietta screamed as searing pain exploded on the left side of her back just below he ribs.  “Esto no es Bueno,” Henrietta muttered as the left side of her body went numb.
            “Are you alright,” the senator asked stunned by the girl’s brazen actions.
            “I’ve been better,” Henrietta groaned as the senators aid rushed over.
            “Keith,” the woman called out as blood began pooling on the stage.  “Oh my god,” the woman gasped looking at her boss’s blood stained jacket.
            “Get down,” Henrietta exclaimed forcing the senator back down as another shot rang out.

“Rico, 400 meters, 30 degrees north, elevation 85 degrees,” Henrietta called out through the pain.  Acoustic bullet triangulation systems normally required three things, an array of microphones dispersed over the target area, a processing unit to analyze the data, and a user-interface that displays gunfire alerts.  All this technology was replicated by Henrietta’s biologically enhanced hearing, her ears picking up the faint sound waves created by the bullets moving through air, and the faint crack of the muzzle.  The minute variations created by detecting the sounds in each ear allowed her to triangulate gunshots with surprising accuracy.
            “I see it,” Rico called out leaping up to the stage with a discarded carbine variant of the AR-15.  Eying her target, over two dozen shots rang out before Rico dropped the rifle its ammunition spent.
            “Did you get them,” Henrietta said struggling to stand.
            “No, I just winged them at best but they won’t be sticking around.  A professional wouldn’t have missed, and the counter fire should make them move positions at a minimum.”  Rico replied tossing the rifle aside.

“You’re bleeding,” the senator’s assistant cried out.
            “It’s not mine,” the senator replied as Henrietta struggled to stand.
            “You’re hurt,” Keith said.
            “I’ve had worse,” Henrietta groaned stumbling as Rico caught her.
            No you haven’t sis.
            “Lucy, call an ambulance,” Keith said as the girls began to leave.  “Hold it, your sister needs medical attention,” Keith stated placing a hand on Rico’s shoulder.
            “He’s right Rico,” Henrietta whispered to her sister.
            “But,” Rico protested.
            “It wasn’t a through shot, it ricocheted off my spine and probably hit a nerve Rico.  We’ll need someone to stich me back together or I’ll be useless,” Henrietta added.
            “You are not useless, you are my sister,” Rico replied lifting Henrietta into her arms.  “No hospitals,” Rico said turning towards the senator.
            “But,” Keith stammered.
            “It’s that or we’re gone,” Rico shot back.
            “Lucy, damage control you know what to do,” Keith ordered as he led the girls away.
            “Take my car,” the principal said tossing the senator his keys.  “It is closer, and you can get out the back gate.”
            “Thanks,” Keith said catching the keys.
            Rico laid Henrietta out in the back seat of the late model sedan, her jacket serving as an improvised bandage doing little to stop the flow of blood as it continued to seep out of Henrietta’s side.  “Why,” Rico asked gently stroking Henrietta’s hair as they weaved through traffic.

“It’s simple,” Keith replied.
            “Simple, nothing is ever simple,” Rico replied.
            “You saved, my life, so it’s only right I do the same,” Keith replied.
            “But,” Rico began.
            “Hold on I need to take this,” Keith said as his phone rang.  “Took you long enough Ducky……. Look I need a favor no questions asked……. Good a friend of mine has been shot and I need you to stitch up the wound…… Yes it has something to do with that……. Look can you do it or not….. And keep your blasted blood hound of it……  Thanks I owe you one,” Keith said ending the phone.  “I know you don’t trust me, but I have every intention of seeing your sister back on her feet.”

Section Break

“This brazen attack is just another example of this administrations weak foreign policy.  The lax border security and weak handling of our lawless southern neighbors has put our nation at risk.  It is time we treat these degenerates like the terrorists like they are and stop treating them with kid gloves.  Gangs are a plague on our society that needs to be destroyed.  How many more will have to suffer before we do what is right.” A man on the TV ranted in the background as Rico kept one eye glued on the doctor.
            “Shut the hell up Ted,” Keith said shutting off the TV as he brought Rico something to drink.
            “It’s about time someone turned that infernal racket off,” the doctor replied.
            “What no stories this time Ducky,” Keith said as he finished stitching up the wound.
            “I’ve never seen anything like this,” the old doctor replied.
            “Like what,” a wide eyed Keith replied.
            “A combat cyborg,” Rico said raising one of the pistols she lifted from the gang members clicking the safety off.
            “Those bastards,” Keith growled.  “I’m going to castrate that SOB and stuff it down his throat.  We revoked their contract.”
            “Talk, the Americans never had a cyborg program,” Rico growled.
            “No, but Gulf and Bradley had a contract to develop next generation artificial limbs for vets who lost limbs in combat,” Keith explained.
            “They didn’t succeed I take it,” Ducky asked.

“No, quite the opposite, their limbs were right out of science fiction.  They didn’t just replace the damaged limb, but granted enhanced abilities beyond our expectations,” Keith said.  “But they came with a cost, the artificial limbs wreaked havoc on the patient’s body and nervous system.  The pentagon had no choice to shut the program down.”
            “Figures, the Americans were involved,” Rico muttered.  “Claes never could figure out why Nergal invested in Gulf and Bradley, but now it all makes sense.  They helped to restructure the company in exchange for the original research data.”
            “But it’s a big leap from artificial limbs to combat cyborgs,” Ducky stated.
            “BBNRATR” Rico replied.  Wake up already Henrietta we need to get out of here.
            “English,” Keith asked.
            “Baterial based Nanorobotic assembler Tissue reconstruction,” Ducky explained.  Bianchi you bastard.
            “Nanomachines the size of a bacteria are programed using custom made DNA in order to repair damaged tissue on a cellular level.  However it seems that its true abilities are far greater.”  Ducky explained.

“Well this does explain a few things,” Keith sighed.  “Quid pro quo I guess.  Certain members of the Emerging Threats and Capabilities subcommittee have been pushing for the trial and adoption of new experimental weapon systems.”
            “An armored exoskeleton, and rail gun systems,” Rico replied.
            “How did you know,” Keith replied.
            “Because we are to destroy them, and outside of our younger sisters they are the only thing that can hurt us,” Henrietta said from the table behind them.  “And it wasn’t a random attack today.  You were targeted Senator, someone wants you out of the way.  I’m not smart like Claes, but I think it’s because you are blocking them somehow.  Also assassinating a senator and a bunch of VIP’s kids is a good excuse for taking military action.”
            “What makes you so sure,” Keith replied visibly stunned by the words coming out of the girl’s mouth.

“A random attack wouldn’t include a sniper attack on a senator, even the most brazen gangs aren’t that stupid.  Also the podium was armored due to several presidents giving speeches at the school in the past.  The snipers bullet shouldn’t have penetrated the podium, or struck with enough force to fracture my spine before stopping,” Henrietta explained.
            “You think it is one of those,” Rico stated.
            “It sounded like a 7.62mm and those shouldn’t have been able to do this much damage.  Doctor why isn’t my leg functioning normally,” Henrietta replied.

“I can’t tell for certain without an MRI or CT scan, but your spine has been fractured pinching the spinal column itself, or one of the spinal nerves at the level of L2, L3.  You will need more care than I can provide here,” the doctor replied.
            “Rico, you didn’t tell me our friends were meeting us here,” Henrietta said as the lights failed.
            “What the,” the adults called out.
            “Heads up,” Rico said tossing her piece towards Henrietta.  “Get down,” Rico hissed pulling Keith and Ducky to the flood.
            “What the,” Keith said in surprise.
            “Stay down and shut up if you want to live,” Rico hissed.  An eerie silence fell over the house.
            The cover of darkness was no advantage, against Henrietta’s bat like ability to detect enemies by sound alone.  It was a skill not born from the training of her handler, but rather the many midnight raids they made for chocolate and other goodies.  Moving quickly, the would be home invaders were caught unaware as the large lump on the table began firing.  Over a dozen shots landed in rapid succession downing the first wave of attackers.  The sharp ping of a ricochet cut through the darkness, Rico’s picking up the brief spark created by metal on metal contact.
            “Rico, did Claes tell us if the made it past the prototype stage,” Henrietta asked rolling off the table with a thud.
            “Nope, she wasn’t sure how far along they were,” Rico replied.
            “Apparently they are,” Henrietta replied.  “Where is Beatrice when you need her?”
            “I’ll create a distraction, while you take Henrietta and run.  Take them to safe house number 2,” Rico said as the modern mechanical knight moved into the house breaking the door frame.
            “Are you nuts,” Keith hissed.

“Get moving,” Rico shot back rising to meet their latest foe.  Now what would Beatrice do… Ah that works…. I think…... “A real man wouldn’t use an exosuit to fight,” Rico said dodging a spray of bullets.  “But maybe you are just another overweight, out of shape, metrosexual American.”  Charging like a bull in a China shop the metal monster plowed towards Rico taking out part of the wall.  That struck a nerve…….  While enhancing the strength and speed of the wearer the suit did little for agility as Rico danced to the side.  “What did the wall ever do to you,” Rico laughed sliding into the kitchen as a well-placed table lamp jarred the gun from its hands.

Henrietta you’re a genius… The fain smell of propane wafted across Rico’s nose as she slid into the kitchen a small flame burning on the lowered stove door.  Just a bit more and we’ll see how well this thing does against flames.  “Toro, Toro,” Rico called out the kitchen table billowing out in front of her.  “Really, you’re going to go back to your friends and tell them that one little girl beat you in hand to hand combat when you’re wearing a powered exoskeleton.  It’s not like you can lie either, since I bet that has a combat recorder.  Now come on let’s see who is stronger an exoskeleton, or a first generation cyborg, it’s what your bosses want after all.  This can be a good test case.”

The man’s head cracked to the side as if receiving orders for a moment before moving out of Rico’s line of sight.  The wall next to Rico exploded a carbon fiber ceramic and metal fist slamming into Rico’s side, flinging her across the kitchen.  Shit that thing hits harder than Henrietta when she is in one of her rages……. Crap….  The carbon fiber musculature of the suit amplified the wearer’s strength by a factor of ten making them more powerful than even the strongest cyborg, but not enough to simply manhandle them.  Let go…..  Kicking hard Rico managed to free one of her arms, slamming her elbow into her captor’s throat.  The soft flexible armor gave slightly as part of the force transferred into the man’s light protected neck.  Stumbling back Rico struck again with renewed fury.  With a final shout Rico broke free, as a massive fire ball roared to life.

Section Break

“Henrietta why are you having barbeque for breakfast,” Rico groaned lifting her head off of the pillow.
            “I’m not,” Henrietta replied.
            “Good, because it smells like shit,” Rico replied.
            “Rico, you’re the barbeque,” Henrietta replied.
            “That explains a few things,” Rico said as she tried to sit up.  “Ok, bad idea,” Rico hissed falling back to the bed her back exploding in pain.
            “I called Triela,” Henrietta said.
            “And,” Rico said.
            “We’re a bunch of idiots, who need to learn the value of discretion,” Henrietta explained.
            “She didn’t actually say that, did she?” Rico asked turning her head to the side.
            “Well, she did use a lot of words I’m not allowed to say, and Beatrice used some that I’ve never heard before, what does,” Henrietta said before Rico cut her off.
            “What makes you think that I’ll understand anything that comes out of Beatrice’s mouth,” Rico replied.
            “Oh, right, well Triela also said that she would have done the same thing, and that having a US senator in our pocket could be a good thing,” Henrietta said.
            “And what makes you think I’m in your pocket,” Keith said walking into the room.
            “One the enemy of my enemy is my friend.  Whoever is after you is after us now as well, they wouldn’t have sent a prototype hard suit after you unless they thought you had some serious protection.  Two you’ve made a career out of always doing the right thing.  Grandma think’s that after you hear the whole story you’ll help us out.  Three no politician ever wants a scandal and if we wanted to we could out you to the press that you are sleeping with your secretary.  It wouldn’t be a big deal since you are currently single, but it would not sit well with certain constituencies.  We’re not jerks like that, so you don’t have to worry, your secret is safe with us, and Lucy would be a great help since Rico needs to go Bra shopping again.” An unsurprised Henrietta explained.

“Ok……… um, who are you, and who is your grandmother,” Keith asked.  And do I really want the answer.
            “Grandma is Hilda Hartman Krup,” Henrietta replied.
            “The German Battle Axe is your Grandmother,” Keith stammered.  Holy shit, the woman who told off the entire board of directors of Monsanto in the middle of a congressional hearing on genetically modified food for being secretive bastards.
            “Yup,” Rico and Henrietta chimed.
            “So what is really going on, and why should I believe you,” Keith demanded.
            “My sister and I are first generation combat cyborgs created by the Nergal conglomerate and a shadow organization.  We were given to the Italian government for the purpose of fighting terrorists and other enemies of the state.  When in reality it was a proof of concept, and real world testing of combat cyborg technology.  The other benefit of the testing was to destabilize Italy and Europe as a whole.  Once the testing was completed we were to be decommissioned and the second generation cyborgs would enter full scale production, with the beginning of a new arms race.  Nergal was set to profit from selling combat cyborgs and anticyborg weapons to the governments of the world as a second cold war began,” Henrietta explained.
            “You realize that this sounds like something out of a science fiction novel,” Keith replied.
            “Yet we are here in front of you.  You saw the exoskeleton at your house.  Do you really think a normal girl would have been able to fight it off and survive with most of my back burned off?” Rico added.
            “Ok, let’s say I do believe you, what do you intend to do about everything,” Keith asked.
            “Discover the source of problem and destroy it,” Henrietta stated.

Keith sighed running a hand through his hair.  “That is a stupid plan.”
            “Why,” Rico and Henrietta asked.
            “Look you can spend all of the time, money, and energy you want, but eventually the technology will get out,” Keith replied.
            “Trust us we know, the nuclear nonproliferation treaties weren’t quite as effective as originally hoped and according to Claes a cyborg nonproliferation treaty is a non-started,” Rico said.
            “So do you plan to do then?” Keith asked.
            “Don’t know it’s above our pay grade, we are just trying to survive, and prevent the bastards from starting another cold war or worse world war 3,” Henrietta said.
            “We saw one country nearly torn apart at the seams, and we will not sit by and watch the world burn if we can do something about it,” Rico added her eyes burning with determination despite the horrific burns on her back.
            “You really think it could progress that far,” Keith stated giving the girls an odd look.
            Rico growled as Henrietta rolled her eyes.  “Yes you idiot, haven’t you been paying attention to international news,” Henrietta said.  “The EU parliament has been blown up, riots in Paris, a college shooting in Sweden, Switzerland dropping out of the Schengen Agreement, Russia becoming more antagonistic with the EU, and the destabilization of Bosnia.”

“If the Eurozone splits, the resulting fallout would be catastrophic to the world economy, not to mention the political fallout.  Numerous treaties would have to be renegotiated, changes to border securities and travel regulations.  While the United States biggest trade partners are China and Canada, the EU is in the top five and it will affect your economy,” Rico added.  “The end result would be cascade failure of international financial institutions, and international trade would temporarily grind to a halt.  The resulting backlash would lead to a rise of nationalism, while cooler heads would eventually prevail, the undercurrent of mistrust would remain.  During the upheaval Russia and China would try to exert more regional influence, while unstable countries and regions would try to remain in once piece.”

“HHhmmmm, I hadn’t thought of that, shit this could be bad….” Keith muttered.  “So what other pearls of international relations can you give me?”
            “Um…. Well … you see,” Henrietta stammered.  “Claes couldn’t tell us anymore before she vanished, and that was all Triela could add.”
            “So are you going to help us or not,” Rico asked tensing her muscles.

“Yes,” Keith replied.
            “Why?” Henrietta asked.
            “You said it yourself I’ve always done the right thing in the past so why stop now.  Lucy will kill me if I didn’t.  Not to mention I don’t think I could live with myself if I didn’t,” Keith replied.
            “He’s not lying,” Henrietta said as Rico relaxed.

“Now if you will excuse me ladies, it seems I have some work to do,” Keith said leaving the room.
            Rico breathed a sigh of relief.  “Dam, that was worse than dealing with the Padania.”
            “I know, negotiations are tough.  I’ll take a Padania or Mafia safe house any day of the week,” Henrietta added.
            “But we didn’t have a choice,” Rico said.  “We’re virtually defenseless like this, we need a doctor and soon.”
            “I know, but where are we going to find one that knows how to operate on cyborgs,” Henrietta stated.

Section Break

“Good Morning Senator Hagan, Hello Lucy,” a man said quickly rising from his seat.
            “Shut it Tony,” the woman said as the pair rushed past them.
            “Is the director in his office,” Keith said moving up the stairs.
            “Yeah, I think so,” another man replied.
            “Lucy get Ducky and Palmer and meet us in the office,” Keith said as they parted ways.

“Good morning Senator Hagan,” the director of NCIS said looking at the irate senator.
            “Leon you bastard,” the senator growled slugging the director in the face, throwing him back into his chair.
            “I hope you have a good reason for this,” Leon asked rubbing his jaw.
            “Operation Frankenstein,” Keith growled.
            “Is shut down,” Leon shot back.
            “The hell it is,” Keith growled.  “It’s just been off shored, but enough about that.  What do you know about project Iron Man?”
            “It was supposed to be an off shoot of the TALOS project creating an up armored version of the military’s prototype combat support system.  However with the recent problems with the TALOS project the system was canceled.
            “Well it isn’t, and you’re going to find it for me,” Keith replied.
            “NCIS is not in the business of fulfilling a Senators personal vendetta,” Director Vance replied.
            “It’s not a vendetta and you know it, that program is operational and one of their prototypes tried to kill me last night.  This is in the interest of national security, besides you owe me after all the trouble I went through to help your premier agent after he went off the reservation one to many times,” Keith replied.
            “Whatever it is I didn’t do it,” a flustered James Palmer said followed by Ducky and the Senator’s lovely assistant.
            “James Palmer, you recently married a Cecile Croomy correct,” Keith asked.
            “Yes, but………” James replied.
            “Tell her to meet us at the Mount Washington Pediatrics Hospital in two days.  Ducky I trust you can inform Mrs. Croomy of what she will need for the surgery she will be performing,” Keith stated.
            “Yes, Senator Hagan,” Ducky replied.

“Good,” Keith said.  “Let’s go Lucy,” Keith said as they left the room.

I think the first part is ok, and I like the idea of the girls breaking up a fight.  What I'm not sure about is the stuff after that.

crazyidiot78

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Tue 9 Dec 2014 - 8:07

The now completed chapter 16 is now completed and posted for your enjoyment.  The terror twins deal with politicians.  A new threat emerges, and we learn more about cyborg construction.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8639642/16/Gunslinger-Girl-World-Tour
crazyidiot78

Male

Fan of : Claes

Original Characters : none at this time

Comments : Me- So I used Naruto as a way to explain how viruses destroy cells in class ...... ok that as odd...... but it actually worked.

Me- I feel like a secret agent man, as my wallet now has six different currencies in it

Me- It has come to my attention that it is impossible to buy liver in Mongolia because it is bad, but it is perfectly ok to buy salt sheep heads

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Mon 5 Jan 2015 - 11:10

So while I work out how to end the Henrietta and Rico segments these started coming to mind.  I'll post them to FF.net as a big chunk but I'll put them up here individually for now.

Gunslinger Girl World Tour Outtakes

Before I began writing Gunslinger Girl Great Escape and later World Tour I had traveled around the world a bit, but not the extent that I have now.  Having now been to some of the places my characters have traveled a number of little plot bunnies and scenes are now coming into my head.  These little out takes occur during their travels, some may happen in countries I have mentioned the girls traveling in, and others are from countries they went through in their trip around the world.  The segments are meant to be humorous and light hearted.

FYI- not sure if I got Kara and Michelle right and this takes place after Claes and Angelica's shopping spree in Luxembourg city but before the opera

“Crap” Claes muttered as they drove into a small petrol station on N84 just outside of Bastogne Belgium.
            “What’s wrong,” Angelica asked.
            “I have to get gas,” Claes replied.
            “But you’ve done that before.  I mean we stopped for gas a couple of times since that night,” Angelica replied with longing hoping Marco was still ok.
            “They were full service,” Claes replied.
            “Oh……. Crap,” Angelica replied.
            “Crap indeed,” Claes stated pulling next to a pump.

“Well it can’t be that hard.  I mean our handlers have done it all the time,” Angelica said.  “Didn’t Triela have to do it a couple of time for Hillshire?”
            “Yes, but only ever ranted about lazy ass Germans, and pansy ass Germans when the weather was bad.  She never actually explained what she had to do,” Claes replied.
            “But it’s not like we have to defuse a bomb that’s going to blow up if we do it wrong,” Angelica said looking at all the buttons on the pump.
            “Just keep telling yourself that,” Claes muttered thinking about the epic fails video she saw on YouTube once.
            “You read this, your French is better than mine,” Angelica said pointing to a small instructional plaque laminated onto the machine.

Thank god.  “First insert card, ok that’s easy enough,” Claes muttered swiping her Swiss credit card through the machine.  “Select grade…. What grade,” Claes said scrunching her brow.
            “I think they mean the type of gas, according to Henrietta Jose got real mad at Jean once because he borrow the car and used regular instead of premium,” Angelica said.
            “I know that,” Claes snapped.  “I just don’t know which grade Mara’s car needs and I don’t want to screw it up.”
            “I guess you have more in common with Triela than you think,” Angelica cracked.  “There is an instruction manual you know.”
            Don’t go Henrietta on her, don’t go Henrietta on her, don’t go Henrietta on her.  “Why don’t you get us some food or something,” Claes said pulling out the owner’s manual.
            “Ok,” Angelica replied skipping off.
            “Shit the manual recommends 93, but they only have 92 and 94,” Claes muttered.  Hhhhhmmmm if I put in an equal amount of each it should average out to 93.
            “Um, why are you doing that,” a female voice asked.
            “Wha…” Claes squeaked jumping back.

“Sorry, I just was wondering why you were putting to different types of gas in your car,” the impeccably dressed girl asked.
            “And you are,” Claes asked.
            “Kara Pagani,” The woman replied.
            “Hi, I’m Patricia, and the stick in the mud is Nicole,” Angelica said joining them with a large bag of questionable gas station food.
            “The Kara Pagani,” Angelica asked.
            “Yes, I am that Kara, and I was just wondering why your friend was putting two different type of gasoline in the car,” Kara replied.
            “For your information the car requires 93 octane but the station only has 92 and 94,” Claes replied in a huff.
            “Hahahahaha, so you figured you would add both and average them out,” Kara said in a fit of giggles.
            “Well what was I supposed to do,” Claes growled.
            “Don’t mind her, she only knows what they look like and how to drive them, she wouldn’t know the first thing about what is under the hood,” an older man said patting Kara on the head.
            “Michelle,” Kara groaned fixing her hair.
            “The BMW M5 can take either grade normally, but if you want higher performance go with 94 octane,” Michelle replied.
            “Thanks,” Claes and Angelica replied before heading on their way.

“See that wasn’t so bad was it,” Angelica said offering Claes a snack bar.
            “Says you,” Claes groaned.  “And why do I get the diet one.”
            “Have you seen your chest lately, if it gets any bigger….” Angelica replied.
            “And who had to have the waist of their dress taken in,” Claes shot back.
            “That’s only because your but is so big, and I do wear the smaller size,” Angelica replied with a smirk.
            “You know it’s a bad idea to antagonize the driver,” Claes said.
            “Why,” Angelica replied enjoying the non-winding road.
            “This,” Claes said gunning the engine as she whipped around the deserted traffic circle in a crude power slide before racing back to the main highway.

“I hate you,” Angelica groaned her face buried a plastic bag fighting to keep her food down.
crazyidiot78

Male

Comments : Me- So I used Naruto as a way to explain how viruses destroy cells in class ...... ok that as odd...... but it actually worked.

Me- I feel like a secret agent man, as my wallet now has six different currencies in it

Me- It has come to my attention that it is impossible to buy liver in Mongolia because it is bad, but it is perfectly ok to buy salt sheep heads

Back to top Go down

Post by Thescarredman on Mon 5 Jan 2015 - 14:53

I love it. Our unstoppable cyborgs stymied by a gas station pump ... odd coincidence, them running into Kara and Michele, tho. And I'm stuck trying to imagine either of them filling up the Bentley at a self-serve station.
Thescarredman

Male

Fan of : Rico, Bice

Original Characters : Kristal & Verotrois / Doc; Angel / Jack Keaton; Tiffany/Stefan

Comments : .
Mario Bossi would make a better handler than Marco Toni. Come to think of it, so would Christiano.
Elizaveta didn't jump - she was pushed.
Sofia was pregnant. It would have been a boy.

Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Mon 5 Jan 2015 - 20:44

It was late and I couldn't think of any other OC's that would be at the gas station
crazyidiot78

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Tue 6 Jan 2015 - 9:48

Claes and Angelica in England.  This takes place after selling the Diamonds and before they meet Claes's mother

“You know if you keep eating like that, you’re going to get fat,” Claes said grimacing at Angelica’s plate.  “Not to mention we are taking a boat later.”
            “I’m starving and you know I went running this morning unlike a certain lazy someone.  What would Triela think knowing that you were slacking off,” Angelica chided digging into a full English breakfast, in all its heart stopping glory.
            “That I’ll cut her pigtails off and shove them down her throat.  I’m the support and electronic warfare unit,” Claes replied only to get slapped hard enough to make her eyes spin.
            “What the hell was that for,” Claes snarled.
            “You are a person and more importantly my sister.  And I’ll smack you every time you refer to yourself as a machine,” Angelica said softly before returning to her breakfast.
            “I know, I’m sorry, old habits die hard.  Those dam doctors…..” Claes said softly.

“Are going to get tonsillectomy rectally crosswise when this is all over,” Angelica said.
            “I don’t think that is humanly possible,” Claes said nibbling on some fruit.
            “Sure it is, I’m just going to need a really big pair of rubber gloves,” Angelica said giggling with delight.
            “You need to stop hanging out with Beatrice,” Claes said.
            “That wasn’t one of Beatrice’s ideas, it was Patricia’s,” Angelica replied.
            “Now this I have got to hear,” Claes said leaning closer.
            “Marco wasn’t exactly clear when he introduced me to Patricia, and she told him that if I was from another woman that was the least she was going to do to him,” Angelica replied.
            “Lovely,” Claes replied.  “Are you done,” Claes asked as Angelica sopped up the last of the greasy bits with a biscuit.
            “Yes, but I’m going to get a muffins to go,” Angelica added heading to the bakery counter.

How can she still be eating? Claes was at a loss for words as Angelica munched on a muffin after eating what must have been a several thousand calorie breakfast.  I know cyborgs have a higher metabolism than normal people but this is ridiculous.  “Where do you put it all,” Claes muttered.
            “I’m a growing cyborg girl,” Angelica replied swallowing a large chunk of muffin.
            “That doesn’t make any sense,” Claes replied having grown far more than Angelica had since their escape from Italy.
            “I was the combat prototype you know, and the procedure wasn’t perfected yet, so my metabolism isn’t as finely tuned as the rest of you.  I have the same base power output, but  my design is inefficient so I need more calories than the rest of you.  I’m kind of like the Neanderthal of cyborgs, super abilities, but lousy efficiency.  Plus I have a higher percentage of brown fat in case I need to function in cold environments,” Angelica replied.

“So that’s why you wore that dress and light coat everywhere even in the middle of winter,” Claes said her eyes rising in surprise.

“Yup,” Angelica replied.  “Oohh scones,” Angelica said her mouthwatering as they walked down the street.
crazyidiot78

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Thescarredman on Tue 6 Jan 2015 - 18:00

Like the explanation. But how does Ange know this stuff?
Thescarredman

Male

Original Characters : Kristal & Verotrois / Doc; Angel / Jack Keaton; Tiffany/Stefan

Mario Bossi would make a better handler than Marco Toni. Come to think of it, so would Christiano.

Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Tue 6 Jan 2015 - 19:23

I just asumed she would have seen it in the medical files Claes stole in Great Escape, plus the docs that fixed them up in Germany probably told them a thing or two.
crazyidiot78

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Wed 7 Jan 2015 - 9:51

Netherlands and Denmark- Claes and Angelica

“I think we’re lost Claes,” Angelica said as they wandered through a rather interesting part of Amsterdam.  The old properly maintained 14th century Dutch architecture was quite a change from the ancient Italian streets they were used to.  The people of the district despite their rather unique and revealing style of dress.  It wasn’t anything new to the girls, but their outlook on them changed given recent events.  Before the women were simply part of the background, but now the girls weren’t sure what to think about them, or their current profession.

“Not exactly we are just taking a shortcut back to the pier before getting on the ferry,” Claes replied.
            “Another ferry, I can still feel the rocking from the last one,” Angelica groaned.
            “Sorry, but it’s the only way to avoid going back through Germany,” Claes replied entering a coffee shop.
            “I know, but it doesn’t mean I have to like it,” Angelica stated.
            “Here have a brownie,” Claes said handing over a large brownie.  “It’s a local specialty.”
            “It’s just going to come back out later you know,” Angelica said.  “But it does look tasty is it Dutch chocolate.  Beatrice and Henrietta said its nearly as good as Belgian and Swiss chocolate.”
            “Something like that,” Claes replied as Angelica took a tentative bite.
            “Hey this is pretty good,” Angelica said.  “Got anymore,” Angelica added downing the unique confection.
            “Plenty,” Claes said cleaning out the shops stock of unique confections.
            “Yummy,” Angelica giggled munching on another brownie as they continued on their way.

“The sky is pretty,” Angelica said gazing at the murky evening sky.  “Look at all the colors.  I didn’t know the clouds could move around like Beatrice’s lava lamp.  See pink cloud goes plop into the ocean, and it spits up the neon yellow one.  And the boats all bouncy and shaky, like a roller coaster.  I’ve never been on one before, but bet it’s all fun and bouncy, like your boobs, Claes.”
            “Not this again,” Claes sighed.
            “Yeah, your chest is so bouncy, bouncy, and they make nice pillows,” Angelica said resting her head against Claes’s chest.
            “I really should have thought this through a little better,” Claes groaned as Angelica continued to alternate between dancing around and invading her personal space.

“Hu, what happened to the ferry,” Angelica moaned slowly sitting up as Claes drove through the Danish countryside.
            “Rides over,” Claes stated.
            “Really,” Angelica replied.
            “Yes,” Claes said.
            “Dang, those were some brownies you gave me.  The tasted so good, I passed out from the flavor.  Beatrice never told me food could do that,” Angelica sighed.

“I can only imagine,” Claes said suppressing a snicker.

Honestly I had trouble with this one mainly due to writing a high as a kite Angelica, I welcome any suggestions.
crazyidiot78

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Thu 5 Feb 2015 - 8:15

completely forgot to update this its the omakes already posted here but its now up on FF

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8639642/17/Gunslinger-Girl-World-Tour
crazyidiot78

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Fri 6 Feb 2015 - 21:55

Great ongoing tale, I enjoyed the live interchange. Smile
tremec6speed

Male

Forum Posts : 1973

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Sat 7 Feb 2015 - 4:34

No update this time, but I am 1/2 to 2/3 done with the next chapter.  I have a question, basically Rico,Henrietta and company (Tea, Katerina, Elenora, Simon, Tabitha, and Augusta) are going to an anime convention.  My issue is figuring out what they should cosplay as
crazyidiot78

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Sat 7 Feb 2015 - 5:10

Bit of work with some hair extensions and Rico might be able to do Saber... other than that, no idea TBH. sweat

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your lack of planning does not constitute my emergency.
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5763

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Sat 7 Feb 2015 - 5:25

Yeah I was leaning towards Saber for Rico and Sakura Kinomoto for Henrietta, and Sailor Venus or Jupiter for Tea
crazyidiot78

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Mon 9 Feb 2015 - 23:31

Let them dress up as the girls from K-On!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Tue 10 Feb 2015 - 10:19

New chapter

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8639642/18/Gunslinger-Girl-World-Tour

School Days 2

Rico has some nightmares, Henrietta deals with boys, Rico gets a date, Tea discovers where the second generation girls came from.
crazyidiot78

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Fri 20 Feb 2015 - 1:57

@ElfenMagix wrote:Let them dress up as the girls from K-On!
That could Work  head bang
tremec6speed

Male

Forum Posts : 1973

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Sun 19 Apr 2015 - 0:55

The first of the two part convention arc is here

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8639642/19/Gunslinger-Girl-World-Tour
crazyidiot78

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Tue 12 May 2015 - 21:28

The final arc of the Henrietta Rico arc is now completed.  I thought I would post it here on the forum to see what you guys thought, before I post it over on FF.net.  I'm not sure if its a little rushed or not.  Let me know what you think, thanks.

Chapter 19- Crisis in D.C. part 2
October 24 – October 30, 2014

“Dinozzo, report,” Gibbs screamed racing towards the convention center.
            “Little busy boss,” came the replied as a mass of people continued to stream out of the building as the sound of gunfire raged.
            “NCIS special agent Gibbs this is Carabinieri Lieutenant Eleanora Gaberelli,” a female voice spoke over the radio.
            “Report,” Gibbs replied letting the fact that a member of the Italian Military police was working in the states slide.
            “Dante Giacomo has near total control of the hotel and attached convention center, using the detainees freed during the Guantanamo bay raid, elements of the local criminal underworld and special elements, that you have already met,” Elenora replied.
            Gibbs could only look on in horror as a flash and puff of smoke raced down from the roof top before an approaching police car was torn asunder.  The chaos continued to grow as several more police and rescue vehicles ceased to exist.  “Shit,” Gibbs cursed.  “Can your special elements do anything about the missiles on the roof?”
            “Yes, but it will take some time as they are preoccupied with preventing a blood bath in the atrium.  Pull your people back and setup a perimeter,” Eleanora replied over the sounds of gunfire.

Section Break

“Rico,” Henrietta called out tossing the rifle over.
            “So what will it be, my dear sisters, save Tea,” Sylvia said holding up a comatose Tea.  “Or save the rest of them,” Sylvia added as the terrorists regrouped ready to slaughter the crowd in an effort to regain control.
            Rico suppressed a growl as her eyes took the full extent of the carnage, some people had managed to escape, but far too many had been trampled or cut down by gunfire.  Even more were huddling behind any little bit of cover they could find.  Henrietta could hear the faint cries of children calling out for their mothers, or chanting that it was only a bad dream.
            “So what is it going to be, watch your dear older sister get her neck snapped or see hundreds of people slaughtered?  Not that it really matters to me, the sheep are dead anyway,” Sylvia said preparing to snap Tea’s neck.
            “But she was nice to me,” Chiarra whispered.  “She taught me how to ice skate.”

“You won’t” Henrietta replied.
            “And why not,” Sylvia asked.
            “Dante ordered you not to, and Chiarra might take offense if you kill her skating teacher,” Henrietta replied stunning the pair.
            “How can know that, and Chiarra she is the enemy,” Sylvia growled.
            “But….” Chiarra stammered.
            “Rule number one at the agency, if you don’t want Henrietta to hear it then don’t say it,” Henrietta laughed with a flip of her hair.   “Rico now!”

No scoping, or the act of shooting and killing someone without using the sights on a firearm is incredibly difficult in video games, let alone real life.  Even attempting to try to use such a style in real life would mark you as an idiot who should never have been let out of his mother’s basement.  And this would all be true, except if you were Rico Croce, a first generation combat cyborg designed for long range marksmanship, and trained by the best sniper the Italian armed forces ever produced.  Set to single fire mode the modified H&K rifle blared to life, as the terrorists began to fall their heads exploding like over ripe grapefruit.
            “Going up,” Rico called out forming a platform with her hands, launching Henrietta 30ft into the air towards the gazebo overlooking the atrium.  Landing with a graceful flip, the agency berserker tore into the armored monstrosities providing over watch support.  She might have been lacking in firepower and outnumbered, but it didn’t matter once Henrietta set her eyes on the target.  Henrietta was easily the weakest out of all her sisters in hand to hand combat, Triela was better trained, Angelica more graceful, Claes more cunning, Beatrice more unpredictable, and Rico more brutal.  While Henrietta personally saw such brutish combat as an affront to her feminine nature.  However there was a reason why all of her sisters feared facing Henrietta in hand to hand combat.  The petite brown haired Italian girl next door was a battle maniac.  She might have kept it well contained but Henrietta was a natural born fighter, at home in the thick of battle.
            Punches strong enough to dent steel began to rain down as Henrietta weaved through the armored monstrosities, nine in all.  Lacking the element of surprise she weaved through group staying within arm’s reach to avoid being cut down by gunfire, the group unwilling to fire on their own.  One punch to a joint or lightly armored segment was far from fatal, but it was enough to slow them down as the damaged joints and bruises began to accumulate.  Several dropped to one knee their articular capsules ruptured by the force of a blow that could shatter reinforced concrete.  The pint sized terrors path of carnage couldn’t last against superior numbers as one of the men finally managed to grab hold of Henrietta lifting her off the ground, the lack of leverage limiting her ability to fight back.

“Shoot her, the rounds won’t penetrate the suits armor,” her captor ordered.
            “What about the cyborgs armor,” another replied.
            “A close range shot will penetrate deep enough to slow her down, then we can follow up with a head shot,” the man replied.  “And hurry up this bitch kicks like mule.”
            Big mistake….. “Just make it quick,” Henrietta spat out going slack in her captors arms.
            “With pleasure,” the gunman replied pressing the gun barrel against her chest.  “Any last words.”
            Pulling legs into her chest Henrietta lashed out driving her boots into the bullet proof visor.  The glass composite might have been able to resist the force of the blow a spider web of cracks spreading out across the visor but remaining intact.  The fasteners attaching the visor to the helmet, not so much.  The cracked visor slamming backward crushing the combatant’s nose, cheek, bones, and jaw, slumping to the ground unconscious from the trauma.  The power of strike forced her captor backward stumbling over the edge of the balcony as his hold on Henrietta slackened.
            “Here is a bath so you’re nice and clean for your 72 virgins,” Henrietta snarled kicking the man downward into a small stand in the atrium having a pulled pork special.

“Did you have to wreck the place sis, I was looking forward to trying some later,” Rico said as Henrietta landed next to her.
            “Yeah well, he needed a bath before his next trip,” Henrietta replied.
            “How many of those HALO rejects are left,” Rico asked as a Henrietta launched a large piece of rubble back towards the balcony.
            “If there was one rifle for each of exoskeletons, then there are 48 of those things,” Henrietta replied.
            “I got one of them earlier,” Rico replied taking out the last of the combatants on the lower level.
            “I took out two in the convention hall and two on the balcony,” Henrietta replied as she motioned for more people to leave.
            “Only four, you’re slipping,” Rico replied.
            “You try taking out one of those things without Beatrice’s precious, or your Denel,” Henrietta shot back.
            “I’d rather have a MILAN,” Rico replied.
            “A Javelin will be easier to find here,” Henrietta replied.
            “True,” Rico stated.
            “Son of madre cazzo chienne, don’t these Scheiße eating Kuso yarō ever give up,” Henrietta cursed.
            “Yeah that,” Rico replied as the exoskeleton soldiers finally regrouped, their weapons trained on the sisters.  “Got any ideas.”

“If I were Beatrice I would have left a few presents up there,” Henrietta replied as the third floor balcony exploded in smoke as the remaining glass in the atrium shattered.
            “Did you set a gas line on fire again,” Rico said shaking head.
            “No, but half a dozen concussion grenades would do the trick,” Henrietta replied.
            “What is the armor rating on those suits,” Katerina asked entering the atrium.
            “I’m pretty sure they’re dead,” McGee replied.
            “My nieces can survive, anything short of anti-material rifle to the eye, these suits have to just as durable,” Katerina replied.
            “There armor is about the same an up armored HUMVEE,” Henrietta replied.  “So a half dozen of concussion grenades would do the trick.”
            “Good now where is the bitch that hurt my daughter,” Katerina growled.
            “We’re sorry……” Rico said softly.  “We couldn’t……” Tears threatening to leak from her eyes.
            “Don’t, I know you did the right thing, and tried your best.  Tea wouldn’t have wanted to be saved at the expense of others,” Katerina said placing her arms on the young girl.
            “So now what,” McGee asked.
            “They have missiles on the roof,” Eleanora stated.
            “On it.  Henrietta give me a boost,” Rico said backing up.
            “What are you doing?” Ziva asked.
            “Short cut,” Henrietta replied launching Rico into the air.  Fingers began pointing into the air as Rico rebounding off several walls before smashing through the window of a top level room.

“Henrietta where are you going,” Eleanora asked.
            “To explain to my little sister why you shouldn’t hurt family,” Henrietta replied looting one of the terrorist’s bodies.  “Katerina, this is Dante we are dealing with.  I trust you know what to do.”
            Her eyes widened in horror.  “Dam it, we don’t have much time then, Eleanora with me, Tony, get these people out of here,” Katerina spat out racing towards the front desk.
            “What’s going on,” Tony asked.
            “With his plan in disarray, Dante is going to blow the building, and escape in the carnage,” Henrietta replied checking a pistol before slipping into the back of her costume.
            “Ziva, go with her,” Tony ordered.  “McGee let’s get everyone out of here.”

Section Break

Dante probably doesn’t have enough men for multiple teams so he’ll need to pick a spot with the best coverage.  There’s only two main roads, the river, and helicopters for access points.  It has to be the Northwest corner.

Section Break

“Were any large deliveries made in the last few days,” Katerina yelled pulling a startled receptionist out from behind the best.
            “Um……..” The man stammered.
            “Listen up, a mad man is trying to take the place hostage and plans on blowing your hotel sky now.  Now where any large deliveries made,” Katerina said hauling him off his feet.
            “A new walk-in freezer arrived this morning, but the thing is the preparation for installing it wasn’t even set to begin until after the convention.  Another staffer replied.”
            “Where is it,” Eleanora asked.
            “The loading dock,” the man replied.  “That way.”

Section Break

“Dinozo is that you,” Keith called out as a bullet wizzed by his head.
            “Senator Hagel,” Dinozzo replied peeking around the corner.
            “Glad to see you’re as bad a shot as ever,” Lucy added taking out the last combatant.
            “What the hell are you doing,” Dinozzo said in shock at the Senators action as he began funneling people out of the building.
            “Dealing with the problem,” the senator replied.
            “We need to get you out of here,” McGee said.
            “I’ll leave once everyone is out of here,” Keith replied.  “You got anything to deal with that,” Keith said as another one of the armored combatants appeared.
            “Not really,” Dinozzo replied.

“Try this,” Henrietta said dropping a pair of combat shotguns at their feet.  “They’re loaded with miniaturized liquid copper penetrators which should do the trick and we’re down to 39 now.”
            McGee could only blink his eyes in amazement as the pint sized girl body slammed the armored giant through the wall before racing down the hallway.  “Note to self don’t piss her off ever.”
            “Don’t worry Dinozzo, Henrietta is a real sweetheart, she just doesn’t like people who try to hurt her family,” Lucy replied.
            “If she doesn’t like these guys I’d hate to see what she does to someone she hates,” McGee added.
            “Trust me, you don’t want to know,” Keith replied taking the shotguns.  “Now let’s get moving.”

Section Break

“Crap,” Eleanora muttered examining several men standing near the truck with the telltale signs of concealed weapons.
            “So the easy way or the hard way,” Katerina replied.
            “How about the quick way so this whole place isn’t blow to hell and back,” Eleanora stated.
            “Right, you’ve got that Italian boy toy to catch.  Don’t say I didn’t warn you though, and you better cover my but once we rouse the hornets’ nest,” Katerina said priming a pair of grenades.
            “I’ll try, however your but is looking a little big, I guess motherhood is rubbing off on you,” Eleanora replied.
            “”At least I have one twiggy,” Katerina shot back as the stun grenades exploded.  Any anger the women held over the close hitting barbs was lost on the hapless men that happened to be defending the truck.  The former terrorist and cop were as brutal, as they were effective leaving them in a heap behind the truck.
            Quickly cutting through the packaging material, Katerina wrenched the refrigerator door open.  “Let’s see what we have to work with here……….. Mother of god…….” Katerina gasped.
            “What is it,” Eleanora asked.  “An old Russian cruise missile warhead.”
            “Worse….” Katerina replied.
            “How much worse,” Eleanora replied keeping watch.
            “Nuclear worse,” Katerina said.
            “How in the hell did that rat bastard get his hands on a nuke,” Eleanora spat.
            “Thankfully no, but he managed to cobble together enough material to make a dirty bomb large enough to irradiate the entire DC metro area,” Katerina replied.
            “Well that’s just freaking great,” Eleanora replied.  “Can you defuse it?”
            “Yeah, Dante is a total newb when it comes to explosives.  He thinks the only way to get results is to use a bigger boom.  It’s quite sad really, frankly I’m surprised he hasn’t blown himself up already if this is any indication of how he usually works,” Katerina explained while examining the large warhead.
            “Less talking more defusing,” Eleanora shot back.

Section Break

“You’re not really going to kill her are you,” Chiara stammered.
            “Why the hell not, she is the enemy,” Sylvia shot back.
            “But she was nice to me, and she took care of us, back then,” Chiarra replied.
            “What the hell are you talking about,” Sylvia snapped.
            “Don’t you remember,” Chiarra asked.
            “Remember what,” Sylvia stated.
            “You know….. Before the agency,” Chiarra stammered.
            “Nope…… Remember are memories were wiped, you dumbass,” Sylvia groaned.
            “But I remembered something,” Chiarra said softly.
            “Well out with it pip squeak,” Sylvia sighed.
            “Her name is Tea,” Chiarra explained.
            “We already knew that dummy,” Sylvia groaned.
            “But she used to help take care of us at the orphanage,” Chiarra replied.  “She taught Fleccia how to cook, and showed me how to ice skate.  Don’t you remember Triela fixing your hair, Claes reading you stories, or Henrietta playing music for us?”
            “They are the enemy you brat, not our friends,” Sylvia shot back.  “And its time I took care of another one,” Sylvia said throwing Tea against the wall hard enough to leave an imprint.  “They might have hidden her blueprints, but I bet she has the same weakness as the first generation,” Sylvia said pulling her pistol.  “I just wish I had something a little stronger.”
            “No,” Chiarra screamed as Sylvia back handed her across the hall.

“One down, six to go,” Sylvia said prying Tea’s left eye open.  Despite her groggy half awakened state, the sight of a dark barrel filling her eye activated deep seated instincts programed into all of the early cyborgs.  Tea’s head jerked to the right as the pistol barked.  The weakest point in the armor was the optical canal, or the point of entry into the skull for the optic nerve.  A straight shot into the brain bypassing the many layers of armor the girls normally possessed.  Tea’s jerk to the right meant Sylvia’s bullet impacted against the zygomatic bone.  While her bones were weaker than the first generation cyborgs, they were still far stronger than any normal bone could hope to be.  The bullet slammed into the carbon fiber reinforced bones, fracturing but failing to penetrate her skull.  The force of the impact was more than enough to return Tea to the land of dreams as she fell backward in a shower of blood.  “Son a…….”
            Sylvia never had a chance to finish as a blue haired tornado slammed into her, launching her down the hallway, taking a chunk out of the corner before she stopped.  Chiarra was not spared as a split second later Henrietta’s fist implanted it in her abdomen driving her stomach nearly into her lungs.  The accompanying arm throw sent her smashing into her second generation sister.  “Stay down,” Henrietta growled cradling Tea in her arms.

Section Break

“Son of a Bitch,” Rico cursed, peeking out from behind an air-conditioning unit.  She had hoped to find several run of the mill terrorists running the show, sadly Jean’s bad luck had rubbed off on her and she was facing four of the HALO rejects.  Where is Henrietta when you need her?..... I’m no Henrietta but I think this might work.  The twenty five pound condensing unit might not have struck with the force of a cannon ball, but it was more to send her target flailing over the ledge.  Target number two took a pump to the head, knocked down, but not over the ledge.  The remaining two returned fire as Rico ducked behind the remains of the unit.
            Her opponent’s lack of training showed as both men ceased firing at the same moment, simultaneously reloading at the same time.  Their second mistake was not using the highly advanced rifle sitting at their feet, one that could have easily punched through the metal air-conditioning unit.  With a top speed of 36 miles per hour, Rico closed distance in a flash, sliding across the final few feet.  Ducking under the errant fire, Rico snagged the experimental rifle snapping it into position.  Despite it being her first time handling the weapon, Rico’s hands glided across the controls with ease and familiarity.  Good thing, the manual was in the files we stole.  Rolling into a crouch, Rico took aim and fired.
            There was no large bang, or futuristic flash or light, but a rush of air, as the bullet exited the chamber.  The ferrous metal slug shot out of the barrel with a muzzle velocity many times what one would expect from a gun that size.  Her targets highly advanced armor tried, but failed to spread the impact, the hyper velocity round smashing through layers of ceramic, metal, synthetic fiber, and body tissue, lodging in the back of the unit.  Fuck that hurts, this thing kicks worse than a mule.  Rico slammed hard into the small cement wall lining the edge of the building a spider web of cracks spreading out from the point of impact.  Steadying herself Rico fired one final shot before shouldering the weapon.
            “This is Rico, the missiles are taken care of, proceeding to clear the building,” Rico said into her radio.

Section Break

Ducky, Jimmy, and Cecile along with the local EMS providers quickly set up a triage and treatment center in a nearby hotel.  Thus far a vast majority of the injured received only minor ailments, but the three knew it was only a matter of time until they faced the carnage being left behind in the convention center.  Even as they attended to their duties, their thoughts focused on their friends still in the thick of the fight.  The screams of a girl pulled them back to reality.
            “Doctor,” Henrietta called out bursting through the doors an unconscious and bleeding Tea cradled in her arms.
            “Put her here,” an EMT said preparing a spot for her.  “What happened?”
            “9mm gunshot wound to the eye, and a shrapnel wound to the stomach,” Henrietta replied.  A nurse tried to lead Henrietta away as the doctors began to work.
            “Pupil fixed and dilated,” a doctor said.
            “But her breathing, pulse are strong,” the nurse replied.
            “I know, but with that head wound there is nothing we can do.  Keep her stable, and see if you can find anyone that knows her.  It’s a dam shame, but at least she might be able to help others in a last act of kindness.” The doctor said softly.
            The doctor’s words slowly filtered through her brain, and she knew exactly what they meant, having seen the aftermath of the more violent missions before on friend and foe alike.  Slowly turning she marched back toward the doctor pulling him down to eye level.  “My sister is not brain dead, and is much stronger than she looks.  Either you help her, or you’ll answer to me,” Henrietta growled.
            “But…” the doctor stammered.
            “I’ll take this one,” Ducky said placing a hand on the doctor’s shoulder.
            “Don’t worry Henrietta, your sister is in good hands,” Ducky said.
            “Good,” Henrietta replied.
            “Um, Henrietta where are you going,” Cecile asked.
            “I have some younger siblings who need to be disciplined,” Henrietta replied storming out of room.

Section Break

“Sylvia report,” Dante roared over the radio.
            “The prototype is heavily injured, but,” Sylvia replied.
            “But what,” Dante replied.
            “That first generation brat, Henrietta rescued her,” Sylvia explained.
            “What!” Dante growled.  “They are supposed to be dead.”
            “I ran into complications,” Sylvia replied.  “The little brat’s conditioning is slipping.”
            “Hey,” Chiarra squeaked.

“Dante we’re pulling out,” Olga said in the background.
            “I don’t take orders from you,” Dante growled.
            “Override command Omega lambda seven,” Olga replied as Sylvia’s eyes glassed over.  “Temporary handler command protocol unit 3, Sylvia return to the extraction point and await further orders,” Olga ordered.
            “Yes, maam,” Sylvia replied.
            “You bitch,” Dante growled as the radio cutoff.

“Let’s go short stuff,” Sylvia said pulling Chiarra along.
            Even under an override command she is still a jerk.  What happened to the nice Sylvia I first met and I hope Dante doesn’t have my override commands.  Chiarra shuddered as Sylvia pulled her down the hallway.

Section Break

“Um, Katerina,” Eleanora asked.
            “Yeah,” Katerina replied.
            “That timer just started counting down,” Eleanora said pointing to the digital clock.
            “Don’t worry,” Katerina replied as she dug through a mass of wires.  “I already deactivated the dead man switch, and he has to give himself enough time to clear the blast radius.”
            “Don’t worry, are you nuts we are sitting next to enough high explosives to level an entire city block and don’t get me started on those drums.  I’m getting cancer just thinking about it,” Eleanora shot back.
            “Stop being so dramatic,” Katerina replied cutting a final pair of wires stopping the timer.
            “Rico’s taken care of the missiles,” Eleanora said.
            “Call in the cavalry then,” Katerina said.  “The sooner they secure this the better.”

Section Break

The remaining terrorists stood no chance against two fully armed cyborgs with years of experience in dealing with their ilk, enhanced battle armor or not.  This rifle is insanely powerful, it makes the current RPG’s and anti-tank missiles obsolete.  The armor was terrifying enough, but paired with the first production model railgun, and a competent user, it became a walking tank.  The only choice to combat such a system, was a similar system, or combat cyborgs.  “Is that the last of them,” Rico asked checking the number of rounds she had left.
            “Yes, that makes 48,” Henrietta replied.  “What about the others.”
            “Not our problem,” Rico replied.  “The police should be able to deal with them.  The real question is what to do about the exoskeletons.”
            “Destroy them,” Henrietta replied.  “And then we find Dante and his attack dog.”
            “With what,” Rico replied.  “And the ship has sailed on that one.”
            “I know, but that doesn’t mean I have to like it,” Henrietta growled.
            “We’ll get him next time,” Rico said.
            “Agreed, his days are numbered,” Henrietta replied.

“Rico, Henrietta,” Eleanora called over the radio.
            “Yes,” the pair replied.
            “This place is going to be crawling with every law enforcement, and intelligence agency in the district, not to mention the news media.  Ditch the costumes and make your way through the triage center.  Rendezvous with Tea, and Katerina, and make your way out of the area,” Eleanora ordered.
            “What about you,” Henrietta asked.
            “No worries, I still technically work for the Italian government even if I am on leave, plus my partner is covering for me,”
            “Good, we’re exfiltrating the building now,” Henrietta replied shutting off the radio.  One quick change of clothing later and the girls were blending into the last vestiges of the crowd still leaving the now nearly empty hotel.  Even Jean and Jose would have had trouble spotting their little girls in the crowd.  Ever the tomboy Rico was clad in a white track suit with black and orange trim, however it did little hide the womanly curves she now had.  The formerly boyish looking cyborg was now anything but.  Henrietta was a bit classier in her approach, with a skirt, tights, and a jacket.  She might not have sprouted as much as her sister, her status as the agency lolita was no more having gained a few curves of her own.

Section Break

“How is she,” Katerina asked looking down at Tea’s bandaged head.
            “The bullet destroyed her eye but failed to penetrate her cranium, however the force of the impact has placed her in a coma.  If she were any other girl, I would say her chances are slim, but we aren’t talking about a normal girl here are we.” Ducky explained.
            “No, we are not,” Katerina replied.
            “We’re sorry,” Henrietta and Rico said softly.
            “It’s not your fault,” Katerina replied.
            “Yes it is, if we had…..” Rico began.
            “No, you did exactly what Tea, would have wanted you to do, save everyone,” Katerina said.
            “But…” Henrietta said.
            “No buts,” Katerina said embracing the girls.

“Yes, the two of you did an amazing thing today.  If it wasn’t for you we would have had a blood bath on our hands,” Keith added.
            “Shouldn’t you be at the press conference?” Ducky asked.
            “He was,” Lucy stated.
            “What happened,” Katerina asked.
            “Let’s just say he has to get his hand looked at, because one of his coworkers heads is harder than it looks,” Lucy giggled.
            “Serves the jerk right,” Keith muttered.  “The bigger question is, what are the two of you going to do?” Keith asked.
            “Move on to our next target before meeting up with our sisters,” Rico explained.
            “Is there anything we can do to help,” Lucy asked.
            “We need to get into Columbia,” Henrietta said.
            “What’s in Columbia,” Katerina asked.
            Rico nodded her head.  “I think we can tell them, Henrietta.”
            “Agreed,” Henrietta said.  “According to Claes’s research, some of the medications for the conditioning drugs are derived from recently discovered botanicals in the Columbian Rainforest.  They are processed in Russia, but the raw material is coming from Columbia.”
            “That’s gonna be tricky,” Keith replied.
            “We know and we don’t have much time, because we stayed here in the states to long,” Rico said.
            “Don’t worry about it,” Katerina said.  “Head along to the rendezvous with your sisters and I’ll take care of Columbia.”
            “But,” Henrietta stammered.
            “Don’t worry about it, the Lovelace family owes me a few favors, and they are highly respected in Columbia.  I’ll have it shut down in no time,” Katerina explained.  “Even if I have to use those crazy maids of his,” Katerina muttered.
            “Are you sure,” Rico asked.
            “Yes, I’m sure, I’ll consider it payback for what they did to my daughter,” Katerina growled.

“So a stop home and then the airport,” Keith said.
            “You weren’t thinking of leaving without saying goodbye again,” Augusta said.
            “Um…..” Henrietta stammered.
            Augusta rolled her eyes.  “Geeze, we have really have to do something about that.”
            “Sorry, but you are my first friend outside the agency,” Henrietta said softly.
            Augusta enveloped the smaller girl in a bone crushing hug, “And you’re my friend to and don.t you forget it.”
            “I won’t,” Henrietta said fighting back a few tears.
            “You’re my friend to,” Tabitha added placing a hand on her shoulder.
            “I know,” Henrietta said pulling her in close.

“So um…..” Simon stammered.
            Rico surprised everyone by taking the initiative by pulling the taller boy down for a chaste kiss.  “We’ll finish this when I get back,” Rico said.
            “Yes, we will,” Simon said pulling her close.

Section Break

“The Colombian government has failed to comment on the recent attacks on known and suspected drug cartels locations, including several suspected growing fields in the more remote areas of the country,” the news anchor said as Rico and Henrietta waited for their next flight.  Hoping to throw off any possible trails or traces, they were taking the extended scenic route to Japan.  First they took several puddle jumper flights across the country before heading up to Vancouver for the final flight to Japan.
            “Katerina wasn’t kidding,” Rico said.
            “I don’t know if we could have done a better job,” Henrietta replied.
            “Agreed,” Rico said.  “We could have used the intel on what they were doing down there though.”
            “True, but at the very least it has been neutralized,” Henrietta said.  “So where are we meeting Claes, and Angelica,” Henrietta asked.
            “Osaka,” Rico replied.  “And then we continue to travel the country until Triela and Beatrice arrive.”
            “Sounds good, we’ll need them, if we want to avoid drawing any more attention to ourselves,” Henrietta said.

“I just hope the food is good,” Rico replied earning a smack from Henrietta.
crazyidiot78

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Thu 11 Jun 2015 - 6:53

Not story related but my anime science blog is back in action

http://animescience101.blogspot.com/2015/06/sword-art-online.html
crazyidiot78

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Fri 3 Jul 2015 - 0:28

An omake set late in my GSG universe followed by a teaser of the next world tour chapter

Cyborg Girl Baseball
            Or this is what happens after I watch the first half of Princess Nine.  Not my best work, I know, but it’s been stuck in my head for a while.

Reunited again after a year, the girls were stuck hiding out in a Japanese school, until the heat died down after their rather energetic world tour.  It also gave Claes and Triela time to plan their next move.  The Kisaragi Girls school wasn’t too bad, although Henrietta did enjoy the finishing school for upper crust girls more than others.  Claes, and Angelica could only roll their eyes at the juvenile antics of their classmates, while Triela resisted the urge to throttle them.  Currently the group was watching what was supposed to be a friendly scrimmage between the Kisaragi Girl Baseball team, and a local boys’ team as a warmup to the upcoming season.
            Friendly was a subjective term at this point, as the original seven, witnessed the dirtiest game of baseball they had ever seen.  The girls might not have seen much baseball, but it was pretty clear that the opposing team was playing foul.
            “Correct me if I’m wrong Claes, but I’m pretty sure that it is some kind of foul,” Angelica said.
            “It is,” Claes replied her head buried in a book.
            “Crap, it looks like the manager is taking her place,” Triela added.
            “The others aren’t much better,” Henrietta added.
            “Pretty much, it’s a miracle they are still standing,” Beatrice replied.
            “Then can get a bit of a break if Ryo can get the last batter out,” Rico said as the young star let loose with her trademark fastball.  Normally, the ball should have either impacted the catcher glove, or the bat sending it away from the batter’s box, while the bat remained firmly in the batters hands.  Much to everyone’s horror, the bat flew out of the batters hands.
            “Ryo, lookout,” was the collective cry of her teammates as the bat slammed into her upper arm launching her back off the mound.
            “Batter out,” the umpire yelled.
            “What the hell was that,” Mr. Kido roared storming across the field as the girls tended to their downed pitcher.
            “An accident,” the opposing coach replied.
            “Cut the crap,” Mr. Kido replied.
            “It seems to me your girls just aren’t up to the task of playing against a real team,” the coach replied.
            “If you’re a real team then what does that make the Rinko high team, or any of the other Koshien teams they beat last year,” Claes replied butting into the conversation.  “Teams that you were unable to defeat.”
            “Who are you,” the coach shot back.
            “The Kisaragi girls B team,” Rico growled.
            “B team,” Mr. Kido said.
            “You didn’t forget about the JV team you started again, coach,” Triela said with a smile.
            “But,” Mr. Kido stammered.
            “You’ll have to excuse our coach, he tends to drink a bit too much sometimes, which makes him a little forgetful,” Triela explained handing over the team roster.
            “Well the balls in your court, Mr. Kido.  You can play your B team if you want, but do you really think they will hold up any better than your A team did,” the coach chuckled.
            “Don’t worry coach we’ll be just fine,” Rico said.
            “Um, ok,” Mr. Kido stammered watching as the new arrivals tended to his bruised and battered team.

“Dam it,” Seira cursed struggling to stand using a bat as a crutch.
            “Coach we can’t keep going like this,” Nene said.  “This is even worse than last year.”
            “I refuse to give up,” Izumi added standing with sheer force of will.
            “Don’t worry, we got this,” Tea said as she finished bandaging Ryo’s arm.
            “But…..” Koharu began.
            “Yes, we’ve never played baseball before, however my sisters and I are more than enough to deal with them,” Tea added.
            “We’ll just need Nene and Yoko to stand in since you’re hurt the least, to make it nine players” Henrietta said.
            “So how do you swing this thing,” Rico said walking to the batter’s box swinging the metal bat like it was a sword.
            “We’re doomed,” Hikaru groaned.
            “It can’t get any worse,” Mao slurred still dealing with a slight concussion.

Both teams gasped as the first pitch rocketed towards Rico’s head only to miss as she ducked to the side.  “Um excuse me, but I though the strike zone was right here,” Rico called out to the pitcher pointing to the normal strike zone.
            “I’ll show you the strike zone,” the pitcher growled loosing another pitch directly at Rico.
            Rico dodged for the second time.  “Hey ump, if he is trying to hit me, then can I hit the ball back,” Rico asked.
            “The batter is supposed to hit the ball,” the ump groaned as the catcher snorted.
            “Oh ok.  Hey Claes you could have told me I was supposed to hit it,” Rico called out.  “I’m going to hit it out of the park this time,”
            “Good luck girlie,” the pitcher spat firing off another fast ball right at Rico’s head.
            To slow you jerk……  Leaping back Rico took what looked to everyone as an awkward swing at the ball, sending a line drive back at the pitcher missing his head by inches before rocketing into the trees behind the field.  Stunned silence filled the stadium as a giggling Rico skipped around the bases, as the outfielders stared into the woods.
            “What the hell,” Mr. Kido gasped.
            “That’s some beginners luck,” Yoko gasped.
            “At least she held back,” Tea muttered.
            “This coming from the volleyball demon,” Triela snarked.
            “Don’t worry I won’t hurt anyone if they play nice,” Angelica whispered.

“Could you please tell your pitcher that if he aims for my head, I won’t miss like my sister did,” Angelica said calmly.
            “Ok,” the still stunned catcher replied.
            “Good boy,” Angelica said.  Playtime boys….. A straight fastball rocketed towards the plate as Angelica bunted.
            “Shit she’s fast,” Seira gasped as Angelica rocketed past first place turning towards second.
            “No don’t go towards second,” the Kisaragi girls yelled as Angelica rocketed towards second.
            “Oopsy,” Angelica giggled.
            “Nice try, but you’re out,” the second baseman said.
            “Hey Claes I’m only out if he touches me with the ball right,” Angelica asked.
            “Yes, or if you go back to first and the baseman has the ball touching the base,” Claes replied.
            “Oh ok, so it’s just like tag,” Angelica said.  “So come and get me boys.”
            In a normal squeeze play the basemen, alternate holding the ball until they are close enough to tag the runner.  However they didn’t count on a girl being able to leap over their heads to land safely on the base before continuing on to third.  “Yoohoo, I’m over here boys,” Angelica said waving from third base.  “Oh that’s right I need to get back to home plate,” Angelica called out rocketing towards home base, crossing the plate before the throw could arrive.
            “Oh wow,” Yoko and Nene said with stars in their eyes, while the rest of the team could only look on in shock.
            “A homerun off a bunt, that’s impossible,” Ryo stammered.
            “So much for holding back,” Claes groaned.
            “Oh come on you knew that was going to happen and wasn’t this your idea in the first place,” Triela shot back as Nene cried out as an errant pitch impacted her side, followed by a base hit by Yoko.
            “Beatrice take a walk,” Claes said.
            “But,” Beatrice replied.
            “It will load the bases,” Claes replied.
            “Oh…… Gotcha,” Beatrice replied.
            “I don’t think the pitcher will do that,” Izumi said.
            “Oh he will,” a blushing Henrietta said.  Where do you come up with stuff, and why do you have to be so crass.  It is effective though.
            “What makes you think that,” Kanako asked.
            “Let’s just say we know Beatrice,” Tea giggled as the pitch ricocheted off Beatrice’s helmet.
            “Ooh, bases loaded, with this we can take the lead,” Yuki exclaimed.
            “Yup,” Tea said.  And it will be like taking candy from a baby.  “And I think I need to give the other light post a matching scar, you know to make things symmetrical and all.”  Tea said pointing to the light post.
            “Do you really think you can hit it, with those cow udders,” the catcher said leering at Tea.
            “You know I really don’t appreciate such lewd comments, but I know you were paid to look the other way Mr. Umpire….” Tea said swinging at the fastball with barely a glance.  “You know it’s not nice to interrupt a ladies conversation.” Tea called out to the pitcher as the matching light on the opposite light post shattered.
            “Yahoo!!!,” was the collective cheer from the dugout as the girls returned.
            “Mr. Kido, the players aren’t allowed to interfere with the baserunner correct,” Henrietta asked.
            “In theory anyway,” the coach replied.
            “Yeah, but that stupid ump isn’t calling it,” Hikaru groaned.
            “Then that means he isn’t calling it on us either right,” Henrietta said.
            “Yeah, but they’re huge and our delicate little bodies can’t do anything against brutes that size,” Yoko cried.
            “Hehehehe,” Henrietta giggled.
            “No maiming,” Triela called out as Henrietta headed towards the batter’s box.
            “I’ll leave them in one piece,” Henrietta replied.  Significantly reigning back her strength Henrietta hit a weak grounder to right field.  She could see the grin on the second fielder’s face as the throw made its way from right field.  Normally not one to get dirty, Henrietta made an exception this time as she planted her foot for a slide into second base.  Logic states that the petite girl should have bounced off the large infielder blocking her path.  However they didn’t count on the fact that 175 pounds moving faster than an Olympic sprinter drove her foot into the player’s lower leg.  Henrietta couldn’t decide what was sweeter the sound of the ball, hitting the ground, the snap of the man’s tibia, or his muffles scream of pain.  “Next time play fair,” Henrietta said before racing to third before the umpire called time.
            Triela took her stance as the second baseman was replaced, sharing a nod with Henrietta.  “She’s stealing home,” was the collective call as the pitch raced towards the place.  Triela could have sent the ball out of the park, but she didn’t feel like raining on her little sisters parade calmly moving out of the way.  “That had to hurt,” Triela muttered as the catcher slammed against the fence, the ball rolling around on the ground.
            “So I’m safe right.  The catcher was blocking my path, so it was ok for me to charge him, and since he dropped the ball that means I’m safe, right,” Henrietta asked brushing off her skirt.  “Oh and don’t worry about him.  I held back.”
            “Um, yeah,” the shocked umpire said as the catcher pulled himself out of the indented fence.
            “Holy shit,” Seira gaped at a giggling Henrietta.
            “Who in the hell are you,” Izumi demanded.
            “Just a couple of transfer students,” Tea replied as Triela launched another one out of the park.
            “Hey could you be friends of Fifi,” Koharu asked.
            “Sorry we don’t know any Fifi,” Angelica said.
            “But how did you do all that,” Mao asked.
            “Girl power,” Beatrice shrugged going back to her cookies.
            Cyborg girl power, but whose taking notes……. “My sisters and I don’t like jerks,” Rico replied.
            “If this is what you do to people you don’t like then I don’t want to see what you do to people you hate,” Siera said.
            “Oh don’t worry about that, we like you,” Angelica said.  “You just relax and enjoy the show as we send a message.”
            “What message,” Mr. Kido asked.
            “To play fair against the Kisaragi girl’s baseball team,” Tea added as Claes continued their streak of homeruns.
            “Um, ok,” the girls replied as Claes returned to the dugout.
            “I think we ran up the score enough for now so go ahead and end the inning,” Claes said.
            “Ok,” Rico replied, before quickly striking out as the rest of the girls followed suit.

“Do I have to use that fancy wind up you did,” Angelica asked as the teams changed sides.
            “No, but,” Ryo replied.
            “Relax, besides I’m curious to see what they can do,” Mr. Kido said.
            “Ok,” Ryo relented.

“Henrietta you’re catching, Beatrice second, Tea short stop, Claes third, Rico center field, and I’ll take first,” Triela explained.
            “Um what about us?” Nene and Yoko asked.
            “Just stand in the outfield and enjoy the show,” Triela said.
            “Don’t worry about catching anything, I’ll take care of anything that makes it out,” Rico said.
            “So how should I throw this thing,” Angelica mused using a number of rather girlish techniques to practice pitching.  “Oh, that will work.”

“Light them up,” the opposing coach growled.
            You poor deluded fool.  Henrietta shrugged crouching low as the batter eagerly awaited a nice slow pitch from the new clueless pitcher.  “Give me a fastball,” Henrietta called out.  Angelica nodded before launching the ball across the plate at 150mph.
            “What the hell was that,” the batter exclaimed.
            “A fastball,” Henrietta replied tossing the ball back as both teams looked on in awe.
            “Um Ryo I think that’s faster than yours,” Izumi said.
            “It is,” Ryo replied as two more fastball struck the batter out.
            “But how can she even catch it,” Mao asked looking at the catcher.
            “The hell if I know,” Mr. Kido replied.  “But if she keeps pitching like that the game will be over soon.”
            “Something tells me they won’t be doing that,” Kanako said.
            “Why?” Hikaru asked.
            “I think they want to teach them a lesson,” Kanako replied.
            “Oooohhh,” Girls replied.

Feeling generous Angelica returned her pitches to a more normal level for the next batter allowing a line drive across the infield before it was plucked out of the air by Tea who added a graceful flip on the landing for good measure.
            “Oopsie,” Angelica giggled as the next batter took first when her attempt at a submarine pitch went wild.  Three more errant pitches were enough to goad the runner into stealing second.
            Hehehehe just try it…… Beatrice planted her feet ready to tag the runner out the second the ball hit her glove.
            Nice try little girl…. The runner slid into second his foot pointed at Beatrice’s thigh aiming to launch her off the base.  And like the best laid plans of mice and men, it failed.  Not only did Beatrice fail to move, he stopped dead cold inches from the base before Beatrice tagged him out.
            “Change,” the surprised umpire called out.

“Excuse me Mr. Coach,” Claes called towards the opposing team’s dugout.
            “Yes,” the coach replied.
            “The way I see it you have three options, we can continue to play, and you can risk the mental health and wellbeing of your team, you can forfeit, or you can concede defeat and beg for forgiveness.  You might be a jerk, but I don’t think your players are, not to mention certain kickbacks that certain league officials might have promised you.” Claes explained before walking off.
            “Hey Mr. Umpire,” Henrietta said.
            “Yes,” the umpire said.
            “I think you need to read the rule book again or stop taking kickbacks from corrupt officials,” Henrietta said as she made her way back to the dugout.

“Games over,” Claes said noticing the commotion in the opposite dugout.
            “Crap,” the Kisaragi nine muttered.
            “But why did you give up, with your fast balls you could have creamed them,” Seira asked.
            “I never said you lost, they conceded,” Claes said to the surprised girls.
            “And I think they have something to say to you,” Tea added leading the boys over.

“We’re really sorry, we didn’t want to play like that, but our coach made us,” the boys said in unison.  “Please forgive us,” the group said groveling on the ground.
            “You expect us to forgive you after what you did,” Seira roared.
            “No, we don’t, but if there is anything we can do,” the team captain said.
            “Oh I think we can come up with something,” Hikaru and Hokaru said with rather evil looking grins.
            “Well our work here is done,” Tea said.
            “Let us know if the boys give you any more trouble,” Triela said.
            “But with your abilities the team…..” Mr. Kido said.
            “We much rather prefer to be spectators,” Claes said.
            “But if you need a photographer,” Henrietta added.
            “Ok,” the Kisaragi nine said as their classmates vanished as quickly as they appeared.

Chapter 20

You know I still don’t see why normal girls find this so exciting and fun.  Possibly due to Victor’s influence Triela had never been one for shopping.  Sure she liked wearing nice clothes just as much as the next girl, but Triela just couldn’t wrap her head around why Mimi and other normal girls liked it so much.  “Is there something wrong,” Triela asked as Beatrice starred longingly at a pastry shop across the street, its front window lined with a large variety of cookies.
            “Cookies,” Beatrice muttered a small bit of drool leaking from her cheeks.
            “Beatrice, why do you like cookies so much?” Triela asked.

“They remind me of my sister,” Beatrice replied.
            “Your sister……. So you remember,” Triela said.
            “Yes, and while it wasn’t anything like yours, my past was far from pleasant,” Beatrice said.  “My first memories are of the back alleys of Madrid,” Beatrice said.
            “Beatrice…….” Triela said softly.
            “It was a hard life, but my sister did her best to raise me, despite the challenges we faced.  I don’t know how she did it, but she always had a bakery fresh cookie for me on Sundays.”  Beatrice replied.  “Did you know that I lived with Bernardo for several months before the agency converted me?”
            “No,” Triela replied.
            “I did, and he made sure to continue the tradition.  Every Sunday we would go out for cookies,” Beatrice explained.
            “So that’s why,” Triela gasped.
            “Yes, even if I didn’t remember, he did, and made sure that I always had cookies,” Beatrice replied her eyes once again gazing on the display.

“If you want one, then go get one.  We still have more than enough cash for now,” Triela replied.
            “But you said no cookies for a month,” Beatrice replied.
            Triela’s eye widened in surprise.  “Oh right, I did say that.”  I didn’t think she would take the order so literally.  “Well consider your punishment over, but next time make sure to run any great ideas Rico gives you, by someone else first ok,”  Triela said.
            “Ok,” Beatrice said scrambling off for those delicious morsels known as cookies.  “Do you want anything,” Beatrice said pulling out her wallet.
            “Nope I’m good,” Triela replied while staring at the shop.  Ooooh cake…
            “I’ll see if they have any cake,” Beatrice replied racing off.
            “But,” a red faced Triela stammered.  Its cake, so it doesn’t count.

“You know what they say, a moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips,” a woman chuckled from behind.
            “Hu…., Urd…… What are you doing here?” a surprised Triela squeaked as one of her honorary aunts took Beatrice’s spot.
            “Looking for you,” Urd replied.
            “But how did you find us,” Triela stammered.
            “Tracked your cellphone, and given by all the calls you’ve been making then you know the rest of your sisters are ok.  Oh and don’t worry about anyone else tracking your phone.  Mara and I had a little fun with them before we got them for you,” Urd explained.
            “And about what happened, I’m…….” Triela said tears welling up in her eyes.

“About what happened....? Don’t worry about it,” Urd replied with a wave of her hand.
            “But…..” Triela stammered.
            “Mom already up and about not to mention pissed as hell,” Urd stated.
            “I’m sorry,” Triela said softly staring down at her plate.
            Urd chuckled.  “Silly girl, she’s not pissed at you.  She might be a little put out that you vanished along with the rest of your sisters, but it’s the jerks that ruined her vacation and tried to hurt her family that she’s on the warpath about.”
            “Oh,” a surprised Triela said with a sharp breath.
            “Yup, she said something about borrowing a device or two from a friend who is the curator of the Dark ages collection at the National museum,” Urd said.
            “Oh wow,” a wide eyed Triela said.  Victor usually just let me punch them.
            “Now the question is what do you need,” Urd asked.

“More clothes, better transportation, weapons, and we need to liquidate a few assets,” Beatrice said plopping down between them, one hand in the bag, and a cookie already in her mouth.
            “But we have transportation,” Triela shot back, as Urd pulled a Berliner from the bag.  “Hey that’s my Berliner.”
            “I thought you were good,” Urd chuckled.
            “But…. Berliners,” Triela cried.
            Beatrice handed Triela another German doughnut.  “Maybe you can convince my big sister, that a motorcycle is not the most appropriate mode of transportation in the middle of winter.”
            “Hey, it’s a multristrada and is perfectly capable of handling the current conditions,” Triela shot back spraying a mouthful of crumbs.
            “Yeah, but I’d rather not freeze my but off, do you have any idea what the wind chill is like on that thing.  Even Bernardo isn’t crazy enough to ride his bike in the winter,” Beatrice explained.
            “Hahaha, not to worry I think we can something a little more appropriate,” Urd chuckled.
            “It worked,” Triela huffed.  And it looked badass.
            “I’m sure it did, but just because it looks cool doesn’t mean it is the most practical,” Urd replied.
            “That’s what I said,” Beatrice mumbled.
            “No more toys for you,” Triela shot back.
            “Now what kind of assets do you need liquidated,” Urd asked.
            “Diamonds, and gold Swiss Francs,” Triela said.
            Urds eyes widened in surprise.  “Yeah forgot you had those,” Urd sighed.
            “So can you help,” Beatrice asked.
            “Um, yeah, that’s more Mara’s thing, my friends could make you diamonds, not sell them,” Urd replied.
            “Don’t worry about it.  They might come in handy, some people don’t like paying for things in cash,” Triela replied.
            “Something my brother taught you,” Urd asked.
            “No,” Triela replied.
            “Your memories are back,” a stunned Urd replied.  “So you remember that.”
            “Yes, and Auntie Sauerkraut, and Auntie Mustard,” Triela replied.

“And everyone thinks that I am obsessed with food,” Beatrice muttered.
            “I am not obsessed with food,” Triela shot back.
            “No, just German sausages,” Beatrice deadpanned.
            “I am not,” a red faced Triela shrieked.
            “You know I am really not comfortable discovering my niece’s preferences on sausage,” Urd groaned.
            “Ewe, get your mind out of the gutter,” Beatrice said downing the last cookie.  “Triela likes Bratwurst.  There is this little German place that she always gets Victor to take her to, after a successful mission,” Beatrice added to their shocked faces.  “What it’s that or the French pastry shop next door.”
            “Beatrice, I thought I told you the rule about Bernardo was back in affect,” Triela growled.
            “Yes, I can’t do anything Bernardo told me not to do, but you didn’t say anything about speaking,” Beatrice said.
            “Well consider that rule in affect now to,” Triela said.
            “Nuts,” Beatrice grumbled.

“Well then.  Why don’t we get you cleaned up, and head back to see mom.  She really hates it when you make her wait,” Urd said.
crazyidiot78

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Sat 24 Oct 2015 - 22:03

again a little omake I wrote on the plane that took a tiny bit of inspiration from Azu manga dioh

GSG omake- Angelica

Alfred always knew Angelica was special, it just took him a stab in the gut to see just how special she really was.  Once learning of her true past he was more determined than ever to help in anyway he could.  Now like all makes he immediately thought he could help in her many battles, and even had a small success blowing up a Russian chemical plant.  Sadly Angelica dashed his dreams, and they came crashing to the ground in India when a bunch of local thugs knocked him out.  He awoke to an enraged Angelica ready to dismember said thugs.  It was then that he decided would keep the girl he came to love sane and show her all the good that existed in the world.  It was here his plan hit a small snag.  Alfred soon came to realize that Angelica just like her sister had a little quirk or something she really enjoyed, but couldn't due to her condition while still at the agency.  See triela liked collecting high end bears, claes had her books, Henrietta had music, Rico animals, and Beatrice explosive or food.  Angelica as Alfred slowly discovered loved to move, so she was game for any kind of activity, and the level of difficulty or danger didn't seem to matter.  Thankfully they didn't have time for Everest, and in the hopes of staying sane Alfred recommended scuba diving lest Angelica wanted to go bungee jumping again.

"So Angelica do you know how to swim," Alfred asked as they enjoyed breakfast.
"Of course I do silly, we've been to the beach several times now," Angelica replied.
"Doh," Alfred replied.
"And don't think I haven't seen the way you've been looking at me in my swimsuit," Angelica chuckled.
"Um sorry bout that," Alfred replied scratching the back of his head.
"Don't be, I kinda like it," Angelica replied.  "But what is this about swimming?"
"Well um I kinda signed us up for scuba diving lessons," Alfred replied.
"Are there boats involved," Angelica asked.
"Just a short trip to the island each day, and then we dive off the beach," Alfred said quickly.  "And I got plenty of Dramamine."
"Your so sweet I've always wanted to learn to scuba dive," Angelica said leaning over to give him a peck on the cheek.

Section break

"Ok we are now going to check your buoyancy," the instructor said as the waded into small protected lagoon.   " just step off the platform and breathe normally.  We want you to has neutral buoyancy, which means you will rise and fall with each breathe," the instructor said motioning for the group to step off the platform they were standing on.
"Alfred, I've got to much weight on," Angelica whispered.
"How do you know," Alfred replied.
"I know how much I weigh," Angelica dead panned.
"Don't worry about it, I'm sure the instructor knows what he is doing," Alfred replied.
"Don't say I didn't warn you," Angelica said stepping off. The platform and immediately sinking to the bottom.   Dropping the weight, Angelica easily kicked to the surface having sunk only a meter or two before reacting.
"Sorry bout that," Angelica said now above the surface once more.  "I don't think I'll need any extra weight," Angelica said now at near neutral buoyancy.
"Ok," a confused instructor replied.

"Are you alright," Alfred asked as they moved to the next part of the lesson.
"Yeah I only hit two meters before dropping the belt," Angelica replied.  "And I told you  it was to much."
"Sorry," Alfred replied.
"Don't worry about it, and you should have seen me when I was younger, man I sunk like a stone.  Cyborgs are naturally negatively buoyant which makes swimming a pain, but walking on the bottom really easy.  I didn't get any positive buoyancy till these babies developed," Angelica explained patting her chest, and posterior.
"Alrightie then," Alfred replied.  Doh!  Forgot about the cyborg thing, but it's all good I guess. I need to always remember that my girlfriend can turn me into a human pretzel.

Section break

"Oh wow," Alfred was stunned he couldn't decide was was nicer to look at the natural beauty of the coral reef, or a wetsuit clad Angelica her long hair floating behind her like a mermaid.

"This is so cool," Angelica said to herself mesmerized by the natural splendor of the phi phi islands.  " Henrietta would love to photograph this, but we would have a hell of a time stopping Beatrice from trying to eat everything, while Rico would not think twice about trying to get a pet shark."  Angelia stifled a giggle as a turtle startled Alfred.  Normally leopard sharks frequented the reefs around the phi phi islands and by and large they were a gentle bunch.  Unfortunately a rather nasty bull shark happened to be in the area and thought one of the divers would make a tasty snack.  Said diver was a young boy scuba diving for the first time and wandered away from the group.

Mouth open, ready to strike the shark bit down on an exposed arm expecting the sensation of warm blood and tasty flesh.  Unfortunately for the shark it's teeth shattered on the resultant skin and bones of a cyborg.
"Bad shark, don't go biting people," Angelica thought as she smacked the shark hard on the nose.  Angelica added a shot to the gills before the wounded shark slinked away rushing for darker water before the pink creature ate him for dinner.

Witnessing the altercation the dive leader quickly signaled for the group to slowly rise to the surface.

"What happened," Alfred said as they broke the surface.
"Wow lady that was awesome," the boy exclaimed.
"Ian are you alright," a woman with an Australian accent called out quickly swimming over.
"Yeah, a bull shark was about to bite me when, she punched him right on the nose," Ian said pointing towards Angelica.
"It was being bad," Angelica said with a shrug as they reached shore.
"Are you sure your alright," Alfred asked as Angelica scratched her arm.
"Yeah, but man somethings itches........ Oh there it is," Angelica said pulling out a tooth from her unblemished skin.
"You know for some reason I am not surprised," Alfred sighed.
"What it takes AP rounds to penetrate my skin, you really didn't think some little fish was going to do it," Angelica shrugged.

"Wow you knocked it's teeth out, your awesome," the boy exclaimed eyeing the tooth.
"Well if it doesn't want to lose it's teeth then it shouldn't go biting people," Angelica stated.
"What can we do to thank you," the grateful parents asked.
"Oh it was nothing," Angelica said as her stomach gave off an audible rumble.
"Come on dinner is on us," the pair said.
crazyidiot78

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Thescarredman on Sun 25 Oct 2015 - 19:40

Shark steak .... Mmmmm.
Thescarredman

Male

Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Mon 20 Jun 2016 - 8:47

Not actually dead and I wrote an omake or two on the plane from Seoul to LA. I like the first 2 but I'm not sure about the Mongolian one. I figured I'd preview it here before putting it on ff.net

Angelica- Vietnam

“Oh this is a step up from the last place,” Angelica said as they walked into a nice riverside hotel just across the bridge from the historic quarter of Hoyan, Vietnam.
“I figured it might be nice to have a nice room for a change, plus we will be staying for a day or two,” Alfred replied.
“Have I been pushing you to hard again,” Angelica asked a look of concern coming over her face as the hotel staff stored their bicycles.
“No it’s nothing like that,” Alfred quickly replied.
“Then what is it like,” Angelica said.
“Um…. Well…..” Alfred said fumbling with the keys as he struggled to open the door.
“I’m waiting…..” Angelica said.
“Well you see, I know it’s your birthday tomorrow and Hoyan is well known for making clothing. So I was going to have a traditional Vietnamese outfit made for you since I’ve seen the way you look at them in the other places we’ve passed along the way.” Alfred blurted out.
Oh you big lug,” Angelica chuckled wrapping her arms around him for a massive hug. “I think some deserves a Thai massage.” Angelica said easily carrying her much larger boyfriend into the room.
“But when did you learn how to do that,” Alfred said as Angelica dumped him on the bed before pouncing on him.
“Super-secret cyborg assassin technique. I see one I can do one,” Anglica chuckled. “But no special surprises ok.”
“Yes ma’am,” Alfred said as Angelica got to work.

There are many ways to describe the traffic in Hanoi, but Angelica thought that hyperactive chipmunks on crack was rather appropriate. The so called trick the locals seemed to use was wait for the car traffic to die down and cross carefully. All the while hoping that the motorcycles managed to swerve around you. Oh Alfred you big sweet lug. Angelica could only smile as her boyfriend did the manly thing standing between her and the oncoming swarm of motorcycles. I know you mean well honey, but this is going to hurt me far less, if at all. One thing to keep in mind while traveling in South East Asia is the old dash and grab tactic. Basically it was look out for motorcyclists who would ride close to the sidewalk to rip off a loosely carried bag. Another less common version is hit the tourist and then run off. One such enterprising Vietnamese youth thought the westerns crossing the street would make an easy target and carefully altered his path. Sadly for said youth Angelica notice him out of the corner of her eye spinning around Alfred at the last moment.
Motor scooter met cyborg with a resounding crash, as the boy went flying through the air before being snagged by Angelica. I wish Claes was here to translate. “It’s not nice to hit people and try to steal their belongings young man,” Angelica admonished the boy easily holding him in the air over the crumpled remains of his scooter.
“Are you alright,” Alfred asked in shock as Angelica continued to tear into the poor Vietnamese boy.
“Yes, yes, I’m fine, but my outfit is ruined and I really liked this one,” Angelica pouted staring at the torn and stained pant leg.
“I’m sure we can find a good seamstress,” Alfred said as people began to stare.
“Yes,” Angelica said before turning back to the boy.
“Now do you promise to be a good boy and stop taking things that don’t belong to you,” Angelica said placing the boy down as he rapidly nodded his head in agreement.

Claes- Mongolia

The clear blue sky of the cold frozen plains of Mongolia slowly began to change, clear blue slowly darkening into a noxious dark brown wall. The offensive odor of pollution began to filter into the vans as they reached the outskirts of Ulaanbaatar, the capital of Mongolia. “Disgusting,” Evangeline coughed as they hit the first of the outlying Ger districts along the growing cities periphery.
“That’s the soviet Era power plants for you,” Chiyo replied looking sadly out the window as they drove by the poverty stricken area.
“And the coal stoves in the Gers,” Evangeline added.
Claes remained silent as they continued onward her enhanced vision locked on a large landfill behind a row of Gers. While her eyesight wasn’t as good as Rico’s, it was still more than enough to see the suffering of the almost forgotten people. Claes and her sisters were by no means, sheltered and naïve, they were well aware of the evil that continued to prowl the world, and cause the suffering of people across the land. However despite all of the violence and darkness they had seen and caused the girls had yet to be exposed to the hardships of people living in poverty, unable to truly live due to the harshness of their conditions. While she knew that some people loved and relished the simple life having stayed in many a nomadic Ger camp while filming, it was not the case in the city landfill.

“What is that,” Claes asked pointing to the city dump, as a lone tear fell down her cheek.
“That is the city dump,” the driver replied.
“And the people,” Claes asked.
“Work there and scavenge what they can to survive,” the driver replied.
“Would they take our extra food as a donation,” Evangeline said placing an arm around Claes.
“Yes, I am sure it would be greatly appreciated.
“Good, let’s go,” Claes said as Evangeline explained their detour to the rest of the group.

“My god how can people live like this,” Claes muttered as they entered the dump.
“In the same way that you and your sisters have survived everything life has placed upon you, determination, a will to survive, and the hope for a better tomorrow,” Evangeline said.
“But……” Claes stammered.
“You were born from violence, raised by destruction, and taught death. While it goes without saying that what was done to you is unimaginable, and beyond pale, it is only one side of the pain mankind can inflict upon itself,” Chiyo explained reminding all of them that there was a reason the young girl was an advanced college student.
There were many defining moments in Claes’s life, her natural birth, her death at the hands of her father, her unholy rebirth as a cyborg, her taking the back control of her own life and fight back against the violence that spawned her, and the knowledge that there were others who’s suffering matched or may very well exceed her own. Something that each one of her sisters would discover on their own journeys across the globe.
“No more,” Claes whispered her mind already working at the speed of a supercomputer. “I refuse to let people suffer when I can do something about it.”

“It is alright child,” an old Mongolian in a thread bare Deel said hobbling over to her.
“No it isn’t. No one should have to live like this,” Claes replied.
“Perhaps not, but it is the life that was given to us,” the man said.
“Not anymore it is. What do you need,” Claes asked.
“The food you have given us is more than enough,” the man replied.
“Perhaps for tonight, but you will be in the same situation within 24 hours. Now what is it that you need?” Claes asked again her eyes burning with determination.
“It has been a harsh winter,” the man said.
“So blankets and clothing, what about food, and sanitation,” Claes asked.
“Yes,” the man replied.

“Chiyo, have the prefab housing units Asama Industries is providing for the Rio Tinto mine expansion been moved into place yet,” Claes asked.
“Well no, but how did you know about that,” Chiyo said.
“I overheard you on the phone with your father asking you to inspect them before leaving Mongolia,” Claes explained.
“What do you want with them,” Chiyo asked.
“I want to buy them and bring them here,” Claes replied.
“Consider it done, and don’t bother paying for them. Asama industries will cover it,” Chiyo said.
“Really, but those things can’t come cheap,” Evangeline said.
“Yeah well, let’s just say the Rio Tinto mine has links to a certain group of big stupid doo heads, and daddy was looking for any excuse to screw them over,” Chiyo replied.

“Now it’s my turn I guess,” Evangeline said pulling out her phone.
“Hey Mary its Evangeline……. You know the one that raved about your cashmere…….. The one who wore it at fashion week in Milan……. Good now I want your entire stock of clothing and blankets brought to the Ulaanbaatar city dump…….. Hey you said it yourself that I had more money than I knew what to do with……. You still don’t believe me…… Here, it’s for you,” Evangeline said handing it over the old man. A loud scream of what could be heard through the phone after he was finished talking before handing it back to Evangeline.
“Oh and if you’re up for it I think it’s time that we made traditional Mongolian fashion a thing,” Evangeline said before hanging up the phone as everyone stared at her. “What that was Mary of Mary and Martha’s they work with the locals to make cashmere and other clothing items….. Oh come on I may not have as much money as the two of you, but I’m by no means broke. Oh and I’m sure I can talk Hilda into helping me with this latest venture,” Evangeline explained.

“Why would you do all off this for us,” a woman asked.
“I to have spent time living in darkness, and if it wasn’t for the love and goodwill of others I might have remained there, rotting away until there was nothing left. This is my way of paying back for the kindness of others. I know it may not be much, but will not rest until scenes like this are a thing of the past,” Claes said.
“Some will may not take too kindly to your good works,” the old man said.
“Then they can get the hell out of my way or be ground beneath my heel. No one deserves to live like this,” Claes said as she sent the driver and several men from the dump shopping with a large stack of dollars and tugriks.
crazyidiot78

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Thescarredman on Mon 20 Jun 2016 - 13:35

Nothing funny about the third one, but I like it.
Thescarredman

Male

Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Mon 5 Sep 2016 - 7:57

While this is not a story update I did want to get this out there for any of you who hadn't heard and are interested in science.

www.animescience101.com has been up and running for a while now looking at how science is portrayed in anime.

Also does anyone know how they heck twitter and reddit work because its recommended I get on their to promote it but bugger if I know what the hell I am doing.
crazyidiot78

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum