Crazyidiot78's New story

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Crazyidiot78's New story

Post by crazyidiot78 on Thu 24 Nov 2011 - 13:23

No new chapter but some new pictures from Treme. Pictures removed at his request

Last edited by crazyidiot78 on Sun 1 Jan 2012 - 13:32; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : picture removal)

crazyidiot78

Forum Posts : 1534

Registration date : 2010-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Thu 24 Nov 2011 - 14:50

Great series of pics!

MP5

Forum Posts : 1767

Registration date : 2010-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Thu 24 Nov 2011 - 18:46

@crazyidiot78 wrote:some new pictures from Treme. Beatrice fishing hehehehe
*BOOM*

John: (rushing to the window) What was that? It sounded like it came from the lake!

Ferro: (never looking up from her paperwork) It's best to just not ask.

Professor Voodoo

Forum Posts : 3422

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Fri 25 Nov 2011 - 0:39

Good

ElfenMagix

Forum Posts : 5667

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Fri 25 Nov 2011 - 8:14

See now... that's the sort of fishing I'd be interested in.

Awesome stuff.

Alfisti

Forum Posts : 5734

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Sat 26 Nov 2011 - 1:48

Thanks guys for the compliments, I really appreciate it! Embarassed Smile
CI, I personally think you write a heck of a lot better than I draw, thanks again for the opportunity to illustrate your cool story.
I can't wait to read what happens next! head bang

tremec6speed

Forum Posts : 1966

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Sun 25 Dec 2011 - 15:30

Gunslinger Girl great escape chapter 29 is now up for your reading pleasure. The girls are finaly free of the agency's shackles and there is a surprise revelation at the end.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5619600/29/GSG_great_escape

crazyidiot78

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Sun 1 Jan 2012 - 13:05

Great story CI looking ahead to what happens next! The way you write about Tea makes me wish Mr. Aida had included such a character in his tales.

tremec6speed

Back to top Go down

Post by Pax on Thu 2 Feb 2012 - 17:02

Just dropping in to say I really enjoy this fic, Read through it twice, and, depending on how long the next update takes, I may read it a third time, haha.

Pax

Forum Posts : 137

Registration date : 2012-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Mon 28 May 2012 - 21:21

Gunslinger Girl great escape chapter 30 is now up for your reading pleasure. Rico gets a good idea, Bernardo can finaly have some fun, and Triela discovers the egnima that is teenage boys.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5619600/30/GSG_great_escape
crazyidiot78

Male

Fan of : Claes

Original Characters : none at this time

Comments : Me- So I used Naruto as a way to explain how viruses destroy cells in class ...... ok that as odd...... but it actually worked.

Me- I feel like a secret agent man, as my wallet now has six different currencies in it

Me- It has come to my attention that it is impossible to buy liver in Mongolia because it is bad, but it is perfectly ok to buy salt sheep heads

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Mon 28 May 2012 - 23:16

Cool new chapter, with the girls all fighting one another and poor Triela's over hearing the boy's comments on her legs. Smile
tremec6speed

Male

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Tue 29 May 2012 - 11:56

Excellent chatper, CI!!!
Well worth the read!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
ElfenMagix

Male

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 16:16

Gunsliger girl Great Escape chapter 31- Happy Holidays is up for your reading pleasure. Incidentaly this will end the current story arc and Gunslinger Girl Great Escape is completed. The story will resume with Gunslinger Girl World Tour.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5619600/31/GSG_great_escape

As for World tour I have the basics outlined already.

Families reunited, families lost, Old friends found, new friends made, old enemies return, with new help.

Some possiblilities include

Cannon Characters

Mimi Machiaveli

Series II cyborgs- Petra/ Chiara/ Sylvia/ Gattonero/ Soni/ Fliecca

Dante

Sandro

OC characters pending author approval of course which I didn't get yet so please don't shoot me these are just crazy ideas in my head at this point.

Prof Voodoo Ellio and Marisa

Kiskaloo Noel, Kara, and Michele

Boomergonz- Alpha

MP- probably one of his many characters

Lyndst- Silverfox among others

Plot elements to be explored

How Claes came to the agency

Tea discovers boys

Family reunions

places to be explored include

Caribean islands

USA

Scandanavia

Russia

Balkans

central asia

south east asia

Well I hope I didn't give to much away. Enjoy
crazyidiot78

Male

Comments : Me- So I used Naruto as a way to explain how viruses destroy cells in class ...... ok that as odd...... but it actually worked.

Me- I feel like a secret agent man, as my wallet now has six different currencies in it

Me- It has come to my attention that it is impossible to buy liver in Mongolia because it is bad, but it is perfectly ok to buy salt sheep heads

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Sat 4 Aug 2012 - 14:29

@crazyidiot78 wrote:
Tea discovers boys
Tea discovered boys through Alpha a very long time ago... Evil

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Thu 9 Aug 2012 - 14:04

Chapter 31- Happy Holidays
Well, you may have missed July but Christmas in August still isn't bad. Must have been hard to get in the mood to write a winter story with the heat baking your part of the US.

I have to admit, the chapter could use another proof-read. There's a lot of spelling hiccups and spots where question marks are called for, not periods.
She continued to strut in front of the mirror before a fit of giggles tore Triela from her daydream.
"Playing dress up Triela," Claes said trying to stifle her laughter.
I was expecting Henrietta or Angelica here.
Unlike the other girls, Rico was less than pleased at her attire she wanted to wear a suit, but since Triela couldn't wear one she couldn't either. I hate skirts,
Where did Rico even get a dress?
God if you are real please keep Jose safe.

Peace and love, that's all well and good but turning the other cheek isn't going to keep my sisters from vivisection or save our family.

If you are so loving, then why did this happen to me.

How can we be created in your image when, scientists created us in a laboratory?

They could probably get more people to come if they gave out better tasting wafers.

With all the art it's like going to a museum.
The first sentence is obviously Henrietta, but I'm not sure what you've got going with the rest. Are they all Henrietta, or are they peeks into the thoughts of all 6 girls?
"I don't know but those guys make me feel dirty," Angelica said with a slight nod of her head towards a group of young men in black suits
Foreshadowing the attack that comes later? If so Triela's guard really is down.
the murder midgets tore into their gifts with reckless abandon
I love that that phrase caught on.
Claes let out a long groan. "Beatrice, I thought we told you not to act like Bernardo."

"I didn't," Beatrice smiled. "He would never set off fireworks inside."

"No, my precious," Beatrice cried wrapping her arms around a cornucopia of fireworks.
Your characterization of Beatrice certainly is weird, but it's endearing.
"So are you going to make us disappear now," Ferro quipped.
"Make sure you use good quality cement, none of that cheap government stuff. They have been cutting too many corners recently," Priscilla added.
Great line, I laughed.
"Cerberus go get Angelica," Urd ordered grabbing a chair to throw in front of the door.
I guess I missed something; the girls are no longer keeping a night watch?
Rico looked over at them still dazed and confused. "Um what's going on? Why are you guys in my dream." Bursts of assault weapons fire cut through the darkness as Rico woke up. "This isn't a dream is it?" Rico asked as the rest of the girls joined them in the hallway.
My favorite passage in the chapter. By using a little comedy you get the reader off balance, maximizing the impact of the grim moments ahead.
As if acting on instinct Henrietta jumped outside firing a quick burst along the side of the house. "Just because you can't see them doesn't mean I can't hear them."
Good use of cyborg abilities. Where do you stand on the girls being able to see in the dark and detect infrared?
Plus we'll see what this new plastic explosive can really do.

Pushing the large cone towards Rico, "Stuff this in the wheel well, light it and run like hell," Beatrice explained.
Eh...I don't think plastic explosives work that way...wouldn't she need a primer & detonator?
"But, I'm so sleepy. I'll just take a little nap and then I'll make breakfast for you. There are some forgotten cookies in the upper stove if you're hungry." Hilda said as her eyes slowly closed.

"No, grandma,"
Heavy moment there...seems like the whole chapter was set up for that.
"I don't know what to do, but we can't stay here." Henrietta said slinging Rico into a firemans carry as they plunged into the darkness. I'm sorry Triela but I can't leave Rico alone just yet.
So the chapter ends with the girls split up and in peril...classic cliffhanger. Looking forward to the next installment.

I saw a werewolf drinking a Piña Colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.
Professor Voodoo

Male

Forum Posts : 3422

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Thu 9 Aug 2012 - 17:54

Thankns for the review Voodoo. I have to admit I have trouble with the proof reading since I know what I want to say my eyes can pass over the little mistakes, plus I tend to rush to get the chapters out. Since it's been proven I can't use the quote tag I've put Voodoo's stuff in bold.

She continued to strut in front of the mirror before a fit of giggles tore Triela from her daydream.
"Playing dress up Triela," Claes said trying to stifle her laughter. I was expecting Henrietta or Angelica here.

And give up a chance for Claes to make fun of Triela no way

Unlike the other girls, Rico was less than pleased at her attire she wanted to wear a suit, but since Triela couldn't wear one she couldn't either. I hate skirts, Where did Rico even get a dress?

I was referncing the one time that Rico wore a dress for the Opera mission in early part of season II (the exact volume number escapes me at the momement. It also would seem to suit her personality. I don't think she would where a skirt unless Jean ordered her to and even then I think it would be a stretch.

1- God if you are real please keep Jose safe.

2- Peace and love, that's all well and good but turning the other cheek isn't going to keep my sisters from vivisection or save our family.

3- If you are so loving, then why did this happen to me.

4- How can we be created in your image when, scientists created us in a laboratory?

5- They could probably get more people to come if they gave out better tasting wafers.

6- With all the art it's like going to a museum.

The first sentence is obviously Henrietta, but I'm not sure what you've got going with the rest. Are they all Henrietta, or are they peeks into the thoughts of all 6 girls?

It was supposed to be the later. I wanted to give a glimspe into there thinking but didn't want to use the Triela thought X approach. I wanted to leave some of it up to the reader a bit.

1- was henrietta

2- Triela

3- Angelica

4- Claes

5- Beatrice

6- Rico

I don't know but those guys make me feel dirty," Angelica said with a slight nod of her head towards a group of young men in black suits Foreshadowing the attack that comes later? If so Triela's guard really is down.

I was going with the its Christmas and she is with family in the middle of nowhere so I thought it fit. Plus some forshadowing.

the murder midgets tore into their gifts with reckless abandon[/quote]I love that that phrase caught on.

I'm glad you aprove. cheers

Claes let out a long groan. "Beatrice, I thought we told you not to act like Bernardo."

"I didn't," Beatrice smiled. "He would never set off fireworks inside."

"No, my precious," Beatrice cried wrapping her arms around a cornucopia of fireworks. Your characterization of Beatrice certainly is weird, but it's endearing.

I actually got most of my inspiration for Beatrice from Ruri Hoshino (Nadesico) Rei Ayanami (evangelion), Kanade (angel beats) and trhe bomb squad girls from your own stories, Voodoo.

"Cerberus go get Angelica," Urd ordered grabbing a chair to throw in front of the door. I guess I missed something; the girls are no longer keeping a night watch?

I never came out and said they stopped doing that but I felt it could be implied giving the holiday setting that they feel more relaxed now. I gues it didn't work as well as I thought.

Rico looked over at them still dazed and confused. "Um what's going on? Why are you guys in my dream." Bursts of assault weapons fire cut through the darkness as Rico woke up. "This isn't a dream is it?" Rico asked as the rest of the girls joined them in the hallway. My favorite passage in the chapter. By using a little comedy you get the reader off balance, maximizing the impact of the grim moments ahead.

Thanks, I just thought it was typical Rico.

As if acting on instinct Henrietta jumped outside firing a quick burst along the side of the house. "Just because you can't see them doesn't mean I can't hear them." Good use of cyborg abilities. Where do you stand on the girls being able to see in the dark and detect infrared?

I took a lot ques from nature when I was thinking up there abilities so as to not completely overdo it. All of the girls have excellent night vision basicly just beyond what would be considered humanly possible. Rico's however goes a step beyond that. She has a thick tapetum lucidum like most noctural mamals do to reflect more ambient light. Rico also has more chromate receptors to see near infradred (reptiles) to near ultraviolet (birds) wave lengths of light. The way I went with it was that each girl got specific enhancements unique to the role they fill so Rico got enhanced eyesight over the others among other things.

Henrietta can hear some ultrasonic and infrasonic sounds as well as regular sounds at lower decibels. Basicly for Henrietta I was influenced by Daredevil, and a scene from Noir where Kirika is shooting people by listen to the crunch they make when stepping on broken glass.

Angelica's we saw a little bit of in chapter 8 where she jumps from the ground to the roof while running. This is based off of an increased sense of proprioception giving her a better idea of just how and where her body is moving. Now that Angelica is healthy I'm going to be adding some more acrobatic moves to her action sequences.

Beatrice's is the same as in the canon.

Claes- I'm thinking something with the brain I just haven't figured out what yet. It will be revialed in world tour though. I was thinking a primative cyberbrain (ghost in the shell) that was never turned on, but something tells me that is a little to far.

Triela- I'm going with anincreased sense of touch since that rounds out the basic senses. I've been toying with giving her a spider man like sense via detecting small air movements using the hair on her arm like some animals can do.

Plus we'll see what this new plastic explosive can really do. Pushing the large cone towards Rico, "Stuff this in the wheel well, light it and run like hell," Beatrice explained. Eh...I don't think plastic explosives work that way...wouldn't she need a primer & detonator?

Um yeah I kidda don't know jack shit about explosives except the organic chemistry behind making TNT and some other ones used to demonstrate certain types of reactions. Also the explosives segments were rewritten several times so I might have inadvertently left out a few things.

"But, I'm so sleepy. I'll just take a little nap and then I'll make breakfast for you. There are some forgotten cookies in the upper stove if you're hungry." Hilda said as her eyes slowly closed. "No, grandma," Heavy moment there...seems like the whole chapter was set up for that.

I actually was using this chapter to split the girls up and added that at the end. I'm glad it worked so well.

"I don't know what to do, but we can't stay here." Henrietta said slinging Rico into a firemans carry as they plunged into the darkness. I'm sorry Triela but I can't leave Rico alone just yet. So the chapter ends with the girls split up and in peril...classic cliffhanger. Looking forward to the next installment.

I'm glad you liked it and I'll try not to take to long in getting the next chapter out.

Oh question. I had an idea for about half way through world tour of having Henrietta and Rico run into Marisa and Elio somewhere in the caribean running a bar and dive shop. Their minor role would be in helping the pair across the caribean. Gonna see if I can up the number of OC's I can give camoes to since I like all of them so much.

Last edited by crazyidiot78 on Thu 9 Aug 2012 - 20:34; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : can't use the quote tag to save my life)
crazyidiot78

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Thu 9 Aug 2012 - 17:55

Ok how the hell did all the stuff voodoo wrote not end up in quotes and my stuff did. Argh
crazyidiot78

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Thu 9 Aug 2012 - 20:10

@crazyidiot78 wrote:Ok how the hell did all the stuff voodoo wrote not end up in quotes and my stuff did. Argh
Check the placement of the quote tags while you edit the message.

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Forum Posts : 1767

Fan of : Sandro/Petra Fratello *dodges bullets*; Michael and Jamie Christiansen

Original Characters : Allison-Brian McDonnell Fratello

Comments : You gotta ask the cutie before you touch dat booty.

Registration date : 2010-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Wed 24 Oct 2012 - 22:35

It has finally begun, the first Chapter of Gunslinger Girl World Tour is now posted.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8639642/1/Gunslinger-Girl-World-Tour

Picking up where Great Escape ended the girls are down but not out. Scattered the girls seek to drag the shadow world that created them into the light as the world is driven to chaos. The groups responsible for their creation finally begin their plans for a new world paradigm with the activation of the second generation of cyborgs.
crazyidiot78

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Fri 2 Nov 2012 - 22:36

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8639642/2/Gunslinger-Girl-World-Tour

The Claes and Angelica Arc begins with their exploits in Belgium and Luxembourg. Also the the first of the second gen girls jump into action.
crazyidiot78

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Pax on Fri 2 Nov 2012 - 23:03

My excuse for not reviewing the last few chapters of great escape, or catching the start of world tour is the same as my having dropped off the face of the earth recently, finicky new gen everything computer. For now I'll just leave it at that despite the gramatical flaws and occaisionally hard to track character/scene hops I loved the last few chapters of Great Escape, and am extatic that World Tour is up. To the point that despite it being 10pm and me having to get up for work for a 7am to 10pm shift tomorrow I'm gonna go and read them right meow. Very Happy

Pax

Male

Fan of : Rico, Triela

Original Characters : none

Comments : Sanity is like pants. You aren't born with them, and only have them because society has trained you to feel uncomfortable without them, and your at your happiest without them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurosaka "Ery" Erika on Sat 3 Nov 2012 - 6:24

great piece of art (chapter) there CI, love it so much n_n
Kurosaka "Ery" Erika

Male

Forum Posts : 1169

Fan of : no one

Original Characters : sooo many

Comments : "Should i shoot you, or stab you?"

Registration date : 2012-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Mon 5 Nov 2012 - 18:24

KuroNeko wrote:great piece of art (chapter) there CI, love it so much n_n

Thanks Neko glad you're enjoying it.

And on that note I have another chapter up

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8639642/2/Gunslinger-Girl-World-Tour

Claes and Angelica are now in Sweden
crazyidiot78

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Pax on Mon 5 Nov 2012 - 20:15

just finished up with the chapter, it was awesome. At least Claes and Angelica are some of the more grounded cyborgs, so they shouldnt get up to anything too crazy... right? RIGHT???

Pax

Male

Comments : Sanity is like pants. You aren't born with them, and only have them because society has trained you to feel uncomfortable without them, and your at your happiest without them.

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Thu 15 Nov 2012 - 2:31

@Pax wrote:just finished up with the chapter, it was awesome. At least Claes and Angelica are some of the more grounded cyborgs, so they shouldnt get up to anything too crazy... right? RIGHT???

Pax that depends on your version of crazy hehehehe

Chapter 4- College life is now up for your reading pleasure

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8639642/4/Gunslinger-Girl-World-Tour

Angelica attempts dancing
Claes tries jungle juice and takes off her glasses
They both receive some fashion advise
And you learn a bit more about the second generation cyborgs
crazyidiot78

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Pax on Mon 19 Nov 2012 - 1:44

Finally back from seminars and deer camp, read your update, and loved it. The constant glimpses of normalcy you keep giving the girls makes the lack thereof all the more poignant I think.

As for crazy, sure either of their handlers would skin Claes and Angelica alive for being at such a party, but at least nothing bad happened to them directly this time, haha.

Pax

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Wed 16 Jan 2013 - 2:43

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8639642/5/Gunslinger-Girl-World-Tour

Gunslinger girl world tour chapter 5 Reunions is now up. Claes and Angelica meet some old friends and examine the local bar scene.
crazyidiot78

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Thu 17 Jan 2013 - 1:06

woo hoo, action is heating up. Ahh Claes!! head bang
tremec6speed

Male

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Tue 5 Feb 2013 - 22:05

Gunslinger Girl world tour chapter 6- First contact is now available for your reading pleasure

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8639642/6/Gunslinger-Girl-World-Tour

The conclusion of the series 1 vs series 2 grudge match and a girl gets one her important firsts. Enjoy

Student teaching is heating up so it could be a while for the next one
crazyidiot78

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Thu 21 Feb 2013 - 23:09

Gunslinger Girl world tour chapter 7- Disaster and discovery is now available for your reading pleasure

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8639642/7/Gunslinger-Girl-World-Tour

so yeah student teaching got off to a slow start so i had some extra time.
crazyidiot78

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Wed 21 Aug 2013 - 13:46

Gunslinger Girl world tour chapter 8 is now available for your reading pleasure

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8639642/8/Gunslinger-Girl-World-Tour
crazyidiot78

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Pax on Wed 21 Aug 2013 - 13:48

Awesome!!! Now to rush off to read it Very Happy

Pax

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Thu 22 Aug 2013 - 0:22

About time! Now to enjoy it!

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Sun 3 Nov 2013 - 20:28

Now here for your reading pleasure GSG world tour chapter 9- Journey across asia.  Not much in the way of actions but we get some key plot elements, drama, and humor.  Only one more chapter left to the Angelica and Claes arc.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8639642/9/Gunslinger-Girl-World-Tour
crazyidiot78

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Sat 16 Nov 2013 - 18:31

Not a new chapter , but big news, Great Escape and World Tour have been listed on the TV tropes fanfic recommendation page 

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/FanficRecs/GunslingerGirl

Wow I'm still in shock.  Well I'm pluggin away at the next chapter and would like to get it out by Thanksgiving.  Here is a teaser for you guys

chapter 10 teaser:
            “Not that I mind, but why are we going shopping Claes,” Angelica asked as Claes drug her into small clothing boutique.
            “Look, you spent the last several weeks trekking around Asia.  I really don’t think our internship supervisors are going to like it when you walk in on the first day dressed in workout clothing,” Claes explained.
            “Oh,” Angelica replied with a gasp of understanding.  “So what’s the plan,” Angelica asked in Italian.
            “We have internships at Anaheim electronics starting tomorrow.  I’ll be in the computer science division, while you will be in the PR department.” Claes replied as they started pulling clothes from the racks.
            “Not the most ideal, but the best under the circumstances, so is this your mother’s doing,” Angelica asked.
            “No it was Chiyo, she is the heir to Ayama industries the last privately manufacturing conglomerate in Japan and called in a few favors for two of her friends,” Claes said.  “What do you think of this one?” Claes asked holding up sweater dress with a scooping neckline.
            “A bit daring don’t you think,” Angelica replied picking out a nice skirt and blouse combo.
            “Yeah, but sometimes it’s needed,” Claes replied holding it up against her body as she looked in a mirror.
            “I never took you for that type of girl,” Angelica chided.
            Claes’s head spun shooting Angelica a withering glare.  “I’m not but sometimes there are other ways to obtain what we need besides violence,” Claes said giving her sizable assets a little bounce.
            Lucky SOB, you think you know someone.  “You do have a point, but I’d rather only Alfred saw me in some of these,” Angelica said reaching for several more daring skirts.
            “It can’t be helped, and didn’t Hilda, Urd and Mara say if you’ve got it, flaunt it,” Claes said with a wry smile.  “Besides it’s not like we have anything to worry about.”
            “Yeah, yeah, here you need some extra support for your milk jugs,” Angelica retorted tossing a large bra to Claes.  “Anyway what’s your equipment situation,” Angelica asked.
            “A, mine aren’t that big,” Claes scowled returning the DD size bra to the rack.
            “Not by much,” Angelica muttered.
            “Secondly I could only get my stun gun and knife through customs, you,” Claes said.
            “I’m down to just a knife as well,” Angelica replied. “Taking this place out is going to be difficult.
            “We may not have to,” Claes said as she slipped the sweater dress over her head.
            That’s going catch a few eyes and raise more than few blood pressures.  “How are we going to pull that off?  You haven’t been taking lessons from Chiyo have you?” Angelica asked.
            “No,” Claes said straightening the dress as she examined herself in the mirror.  Nice but it needs a little something extra….. maybe a belt.  “I do not want to damage anything more than necessary.  My romp through Russia did not help things.” Claes replied as a look of sadness came over her.
            “Claes that wasn’t your fault,” Angelica said placing a hand on her shoulder.
            “Thanks, but It was and you dam well know it,” Claes replied turning to face her sister in the small dressing room.  “This time I plan on stopping them without blowing the place to hell and back.  Once I determine the exact operating system used by the facility mom will create a virus that will shut the place down.” Claes said.  “That looks good on you,” Claes added as Angelica tried on a dark blue suit with a daring skirt
            “It’s alright,” Angelica commented.  “It could use a bit more color,” Angelica added with a shrug.  “How long will the virus shut the place down for?”
            “We are working on a metaphorphic virus that will cascade down through their systems and if we are lucky will be able to upload into the Nergal servers.  If all goes well it should knock them out permanently requiring a complete replacement of all the computers in the facility,” Claes replied.  “And I think I saw a pink dress shirt that will go great with that skirt,” Claes said heading back out of the dressing room.

“Hey this is pretty good when did you become a fashionista?” Angelica said trying on the shirt.
            “Let’s just say that I had an interesting time in South Korea,” Claes replied.
            “Oh, now this I have to hear,” Angelica said gathering up her purchases.
            “Since when did you become a gossip,” Claes retorted gathering her own pile of clothing.
            “I’m a gossip, says the girl who held weekly tea parties,” Angelica chuckled.
            “You’re not going to let this go are you,” Claes said handing her credit card to the sales clerk.
            “Not a chance,” Angelica said.  “Did we just max out a credit card,” Angelica added letting out a low whistle.
            “No, but I should pay off the bill soon,” Claes said as the clerk rang up over 10 thousand dollars for their new wardrobes.
            “I didn’t think clothing could cost this much or that we had so much money,” Angelica said leaving the store with a spring her step, and her dress fluttering in the breeze.
            “Well we did liberate a large sum when we left our previous employer and the stock market has been kind to us,” Claes said.
            “Ok so we have money, and stop dodging the question.  Who taught you to shop like this?  It sure as hell wasn’t your mother or Raballo.” Angelica shot back.
            “Um, yeah about that, Raballo wasn’t a big spender but he wasn’t a cheap skate either,” Claes said holding her hand out palm down.
            “Really,” Angelica said as a taxi pulled up.
            “Yes, he said as long as the agency was paying for it I might as well have some nice clothing,” Claes chuckled as they entered the taxi.  A few quick words in broken Chinese and the girls were off to their new apartment.
            “Ok, but still ….” Angelica said.
            “So what is the Green Party’s position on the recent investments by the Chinese Mainland,” Claes asked the driver in English only to receive a hail of Chinese swear words in response.
            “Those lousy businessmen will do anything to make a quick buck.  They would sell the country to the highest bidder if they could,” the driver ranted.
            “I had no idea,” Claes replied.
            “No I suppose foreigners would not,” the driver replied.
            “What have the businesses done,” Angelica asked.
            “Nothing that can be proven, but my brother who works at the docks tells me that he’s loaded numerous containers from Anaheim Electronics onto freighters bound for China,” the driver explained.
            “Is that bad,” Angelica asked.
            “Considering its illegal, but the politicians can’t or won’t do anything about it.  It seems everyone is bought and paid for, even the local officials.  Anything for a buck these days,” the driver lamented.
            “No offense but you seem remarkably well informed for a taxi driver,” Claes asked.
            “One can hear much simply by keeping their head up, and having an open mind.  Right now the scuttlebutt is that Anaheim electronics is thinking of opening up a pottery division.  Crazy I know a premiere electronics firm getting into pottery with clandestine imports of Chinese clay.  That’s almost as good as the story about killer cyborg girls,” the man exclaimed.
            Claes paled as their taxi arrived at the destination.  Shit they couldn’t have completed, this isn’t good.  Destroying the computers may not be enough.
            “Is your friend alright,” the driver asked.
            “She’ll be fine.  She just gets car sick every once and a while,” Angelica replied helping Claes out of the car.
            “You know, if you want I know someone that will tell your story regardless of what politicians or businessmen want,” Angelica said handing the man a card with their fair.
            “Why should I trust you,” the man replied.
            “No reason I guess, it is up to you whether you want to contact them or not.  I simply wish to help, if you choose to contact them, they will help you get your story out, if not nothing changes,” Angelica said.
            “Hahaha, westerners who actually want to do something for once, will wonder never cease,” the man laughed driving away.
            “Claes what’s wrong,” Angelica asked hoisting her bags.
            “Not here,” Claes replied leading her into the building.  The high rise apartment complex was located at the edge of the industrial park specifically catering to the scientists, engineers and other well paid employees located in the nearby facilities.  Like the gleaming factories and research labs the building was a triumph of modern architecture the gleaming metal and glass structure jutting several stories into the sky.
            “So was this Chiyo’s doing as well, and how much is this going to set us back,” Angelica asked as the doorman held open the door for the pair.
            “No, and it costs us nothing,” Claes replied inserting a key for the elevator to take them to the top floor.
            “The penthouse,” Angelica whistled.  “Now I really need to find out what happened in South Korea.”
            “You’re not going to drop it are you,” Claes said as they entered their latest abode.
            “Nope, and what set you off down there,” Angelica said gasping as she stepped into the posh apartment.  “Wow, this is amazing.”
            “Kara said it was a nice place but I wasn’t expecting this,” Claes said gazing over the skyline below them as the sun slowly set.
            “So who is this Kara, and I didn’t know you hit for the same team,” Angelica said coming up from behind.
            “I don’t,” Claes huffed.  “Seriously what the hell is wrong with you,” Claes said.
            “Nothing, I’ve just had the chance to experience the joy of being a woman.  So Kara, who is she,” Angelica asked again.
            Claes rolled her eyes.  “Fine, if it will shut you up and I’m not running interference with Marco for you.  Kara is one of Evangeline’s acquaintances and as the American’s say, my sister from another mother.  Kara Deleroux Pagani is a Japanese and French super model who took me under her wing so to speak.”  Claes explained.
            “Why,” Angelica asked.
            “She said that in another life we might have been sisters,” Claes explained.
            “Really,” Angelica said.
            “Yes, a bombing in Spain put her into a coma for a short time and she was scheduled to be transferred to a hospital in Italy shortly before she woke up,” Claes explained.
            “You don’t think,” Angelica asked.
            “Who knows, but I do know that she is someone that I can consider a friend, along with her partner Michele” Claes explained with a faraway look in her eyes
            “So this Michele could he be a special friend,” Angelica said with a giggle.
            Claes threw her hand out forcing Angelica back.  “No, I could never get in the way of what he shares with Kara, but he is still a friend.”
            “Alright,” Angelica said backing off. “Anyway what was the deal down stairs.”
            “The rare minerals needed to make super conducting magnets can be found in clay deposits in China,” Claes replied.
            “Ok, but the cyborization process doesn’t require magnets,” Angelica said.
            “No, but they are needed for rail guns,” Claes said.
            “But I thought those were still basically fictional except for a couple of large prototypes?” Angelica asked.
            “They are, or at least they are supposed to be, but so are cyborgs, and stealth submarines capable of penetrating the American sonar network,” Claes explained.
            “Shit,” Angelica cursed.
crazyidiot78

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Sun 17 Nov 2013 - 15:29

Cool story crazy. Improved healing abilities? Excellent!
Congrats on your inclusion in TV Tropes. head bang
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by taerKitty on Sun 17 Nov 2013 - 21:28

Great job!

Alfisti: "Welcome to the SWA... don't worry, your cyborg is probably less confused than you are".
taerKitty

Male

Forum Posts : 1171

Original Characters : Dina & Paolo

Comments : The feelz... the feelz...

Registration date : 2012-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Sun 17 Nov 2013 - 23:59

Congrats mate.

Your lack of planning does not constitute my emergency.
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5734

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Mon 17 Feb 2014 - 22:05

And here it is  the final chapter of the Claes and Angelica arc.  Now it's time for Rico and Henrietta.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8639642/10/Gunslinger-Girl-World-Tour
crazyidiot78

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Pax on Mon 17 Feb 2014 - 23:12

Congrats (belatedly) on gettin the tvtropes recommendation buddy! Also, curse you for updating tonight, now I have to read it, and I dont know if I'll get around to writing now, heh.

Pax

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Tue 18 Feb 2014 - 2:20

Fun read, action packed! Eager to read the Rico, 'Etta adventures! Smile
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Tue 4 Mar 2014 - 22:56

The second arc now begins as Henrietta and Rico begin their travels.  While no action yet there is plenty of sisterly interaction and fun.  The girls go shopping, Henrietta tries some wine and Rico wears a dress.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8639642/11/Gunslinger-Girl-World-Tour
crazyidiot78

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Mon 26 May 2014 - 17:10

The adventures of Rico and Henrietta continue.  Watch as the dynamic duo go to school and travel to parents.  Oh and someone gets their first kiss.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8639642/12/Gunslinger-Girl-World-Tour
crazyidiot78

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Thu 24 Jul 2014 - 20:45

Gunslinger Girl world tour chapter 13- Les Miserable is now available for your reading pleasure

Can Henrietta and Rico survive a close encounter with the family nemesis.  How will they fair against a series two cyborg.  Will Rico ever develop a girly side.  Read and find out.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8639642/13/Gunslinger-Girl-World-Tour

Last edited by crazyidiot78 on Thu 24 Jul 2014 - 23:22; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : broken link)
crazyidiot78

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Sat 6 Sep 2014 - 7:20

Not a story update, but an update on some of the writing I've been doing to date.

Anime Science 101
http://animescience101.blogspot.com/

Musings on Mongolia
http://chrismeharg.blogspot.com/
crazyidiot78

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Thescarredman on Sat 6 Sep 2014 - 20:34

Wow.You're making yourself right at home, Crazy.

Anime Science needs to address the power demands of giant flying robots.
Thescarredman

Male

Forum Posts : 1820

Fan of : Rico, Bice

Original Characters : Kristal & Verotrois / Doc; Angel / Jack Keaton; Tiffany/Stefan

Comments : .
Mario Bossi would make a better handler than Marco Toni. Come to think of it, so would Christiano.
Elizaveta didn't jump - she was pushed.
Sofia was pregnant. It would have been a boy.

Registration date : 2012-02-04
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Sat 20 Sep 2014 - 21:43

No updates to world tour or the blog yet, but they are coming soon.  However I do have something for you guys if you are interested.  I spent yesterday going back over great escape to fix typos and stuff, and I think I got a lot of them (I hope) and I added a whole bunch of pictures, giving it something of a light novel feel.  (Ditto for World Tour) Not sure how to get it out there besides email.  Also I'm now on skype for the interested
crazyidiot78

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Pax on Sat 20 Sep 2014 - 21:49

I do believe ffn lets you post links now, so you could just do what alot of authors who pickup fanart do and post the links and chapters in your profile I guess

Also, still loving your fic and cant wait for more!! Very Happy

Pax

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Sun 21 Sep 2014 - 9:02

Mongolia blog is updated.  The science blog is going to take a bit longer and I might have the next chapter for world tour up sometime this week.

http://chrismeharg.blogspot.com/2014/09/long-week.html
crazyidiot78

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Tue 7 Oct 2014 - 5:35

Well it took a wee bit longer but it is a double update with chapters 14 and 15 uploaded for your reading pleasure.  Rico loses control, Bernardo is perverted, Sylvia learns the limits of the second generation, Chiarra gets scared, Mario is brought into the fold, and Roberta meets her future mother in law.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8639642/14/Gunslinger-Girl-World-Tour
crazyidiot78

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Pax on Tue 7 Oct 2014 - 15:03

Henrietta damn near ripping a Gen 2's arm off? Rico going apeshit on every lowlife in Paris? A band of kids deciding to follow the pair to America? Loving it!!!

Pax

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurosaka "Ery" Erika on Tue 7 Oct 2014 - 22:32

And the fact that my OC was first time used in other story really makes me reading this with grinned face
Kurosaka "Ery" Erika

Male

Forum Posts : 1169

Fan of : no one

Original Characters : sooo many

Comments : "Should i shoot you, or stab you?"

Registration date : 2012-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Sun 12 Oct 2014 - 8:52

crazyidiot78

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Thescarredman on Sun 12 Oct 2014 - 17:12

Looks like you had a memorable experience, Crazy - memorable both ways.

Anime Science: okay, we've seen the rainbow hair explained; I presume one on eye color would be similar. Next, let's see an explanation for Zeppelin-sized tatas.
Thescarredman

Male

Original Characters : Kristal & Verotrois / Doc; Angel / Jack Keaton; Tiffany/Stefan

Mario Bossi would make a better handler than Marco Toni. Come to think of it, so would Christiano.

Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Mon 13 Oct 2014 - 4:22

Dam it TSM now you have me looking into it.....
crazyidiot78

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Fri 17 Oct 2014 - 8:56

crazyidiot78

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Thescarredman on Fri 17 Oct 2014 - 16:05

Cool post. Looks like you've recovered nicely, and you and the kids are having fun. Caught the hospital visit post as well, which I missed. Fascinating.
Thescarredman

Male

Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Sat 8 Nov 2014 - 23:28

http://chrismeharg.blogspot.com/2014/11/cold-weather-and-food.html

And I'm going to try and get a new chapter out today if I can
crazyidiot78

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Sat 15 Nov 2014 - 2:36

The rough draft of most of my next chapter.  I am posting it here because I'm not sure if I like it and I'm wondering what you guys think.

rough draft:

Chapter 16- Political Manipulations

An exhausted pair of girls, breathed a sigh of relief as their current mode of transportation left ground bound for America and their next target.  “Why are you helping us,” Rico asked not letting her eyes off of the former section one agent sitting across from them.
            “Rico,” Henrietta said softly.
            “I know you like her Henrietta, but she is section one,” Rico shot back.
            “Was section 1 and, It took me a while to figure out what was going on, since someone decided to destroy the agency.  A wrecking ball would have been more subtle,” Elenora began.
            “Triela must have let her play with grenades again,” Henrietta groaned.
            “As I was saying, once I discovered the true nature of what was going I couldn’t in good conscious continue working for the government,” Elenora finished.
            “And now,” Rico said.
            “I would love nothing more than to castrate every single one of those bastards, and hang them by their entrails, watching with glee as the last breathe left their bodies, before cursing them with eternal damnation,” Elenora said with delight an evil grin gracing her angelic features.  “But anything I can come up with will pale in comparison to what you will do to them.”
            “Scary,” Henrietta muttered.
            “Eh, I’ve seen better,” Rico replied.  “This one time Jean……..” Rico stated before Henrietta slammed a hand over her mouth.
            “Rico he had heart disease, and your little stunt didn’t help,” Henrietta groaned.  “Is there anything else you plan on doing besides imitating one of those bad American horror films Beatrice tricked us into watching?” a hesitant Henrietta asked.

“I thought that was obvious,” Elenora replied.
            “Hu,” Rico and Henrietta gaped.
            “Helping my little sister and niece on their travels.  I couldn’t in good conscious let them travel the world alone now could I?” Elenora replied.
            “But,” Rico said softly looking towards the floor.
            “I know what you are thinking Rico, and I won’t deny it is a possibility.  However I would rather go down fighting knowing I helped the two of you in some small way instead of cowering behind my desk.  This is why I joined public safety in the first place.  It’s about time I actually started protecting people instead of covering for the military industrial complex,” Elenora explained.
            “Yes, but we wanted to know how you found us?” Henrietta asked.
            “Oh, that,” Elenora said.  “I managed to track down Hilda, and her daughters are scary.” Elenora said repressing a shudder.  “After that I was at the restaurant when everything went to hell in a hand basket, but you left before I could do anything.”
            “Sorry,” Rico said softly as Elenora pulled the young cyborg into a loving embrace.
            “It’s not your fault Rico,” Elenora said softly stroking the girl’s hair.
             “But,” Rico cried softly.
            “Not your fault,” Elenora said.  “Now I’m sure Jean and or Ferro would crack you on the head for being stupid, but I really don’t want to break my hand.”
            “Ferro called him and idiot the last time he did that,” Rico giggled.
            “So that’s really how he broke his hand,” Elenora said.
            “Yup,” Rico muttered as she drifted to sleep in Elenora’s arms.
            “Sorry,” Elenora said softly as Henrietta looked toward her sister.
            “It’s alright I know she needs it,” Henrietta replied.  “But how did you find us?”

“You are near impossible to find when you don’t want to be found, however you weren’t exactly subtle in your attacks.  It wasn’t easy and I had some help, but I was eventually able to determine where you were headed.  You planned on trying to fly out of Monaco on a privately chartered jet purchased with diamonds correct.  Not the most elegant plan, and you might have had trouble getting through customs,” Elenora explained.
            “Yes,” Henrietta said.
            “Anyway that’s where I come in,” Elenora said.  “I’m Hilda’s eyes on the ground as she sets up a new restaurant in the states.”
            “Won’t that lead them right to us,” Henrietta replied.
            “Not exactly, as we’ve got some extra help,” Elenora stated nodding her head towards the sleeping trio spread out across several chairs.
            “Explain,” Henrietta said giving Elenora her best glare.  “I do not want my friends hurt.”
            “I’ll be setting up the restaurant in Boston, while Tabitha and Augusta will be attending Juilliard’s.  Simon will be entering a Chicago charter school known for its soccer team, and Lelouch is setting up shop in New Orleans.  No one is going to be obvious about the move, but we aren’t going out of the way to hide it either,” Elenora explained.
            “Won’t that put them at risk,” Henrietta asked.
            “You’re worth the risk,” Tabitha and Augusta chimed in rubbing the sleep from their eyes.
            “But,” Henrietta said.
            “No buts,” the girls shot back.
            “Ok, but no dying,” Henrietta said shedding a tear.
            “Don’t worry about that, Tabitha can’t die until she gets her man and her woman,” Augusta said pointing towards Rico and Simon, as the aforementioned girl turned an interesting shade of red.

Section Break

“Another dud,” Rico groaned throwing down her binoculars in frustration as another stakeout ended in defeat.  “This stinks, we’ve checked out every pharmaceutical company in the Baltimore, DC metro area and still haven’t found anything.”
            “What if it’s not housed in a corporate facility,” Henrietta yawned.
            Rico frowned putting the binoculars away as the dark skies slowly began to light.  “We’re going to need some serious hardware if that’s the case.”
            “The local gangs aren’t going to cut it anymore,” Henrietta said.  “Their choice of weapons is simply pathetic, it’s all flash and no substance.  Not to mention their gun care is simply pathetic.  I had to clean it half a dozen times before it would even begin to work properly again,”  Henrietta ranted.
            “Are you going to be ok to perform today,” Rico asked cutting off Henrietta before she really got going again.
            “I’ll be fine, Pomp and Circumstance is not a particularly difficult song to play, and the other pieces are all things I’ve done before,” Henrietta yawned again.
            That’s not what I meant.  “Here get on,” Rico said kneeling down next to her.
            “I’m fine,” Henrietta replied struggling not to nod off.
            “Says the girl, who always fell asleep during stake outs and was a zombie the next day,” Rico said.  “Now get on.”
            Her need for sleep overriding her pride Henrietta relented laying against Rico’s back.  “Thanks,” Henrietta muttered asleep the moment her head touched Rico’s shoulder.

Section break

Despite only being a freshman, Henrietta’s talent and skill quickly made her a key component of the schools string quartet.  The gentle tones of their expert playing died off as the speeches began.  Neither Rico nor Henrietta found the speeches particularly interesting, Rico nodding off as she watched from the crotch of a large tree near the edge of the property.  After the stereotypical platitudes of entering the real world and lifelong learning the main speaker of the day rose to take the podium.
            Democratic senator Keith Hagel, the chairman of the Senate subcommittee on Emerging threats and capabilities was a consummate politician who narrowly won his reelection bid despite a slew of negative campaign adds.  Many of these ads attacked him for being soft on terror and putting the nation at risk despite the world entering a relative calm period since the Arab spring several years earlier.  His supporters were never able to track back all of the ads to their source given the current maze of campaign finance regulations, but personally he thought that several high end military contractors were involved.
            “In this new era, we must learn to work together with not just our close friends and family, but all people.  Inclusion is the way forward as we rapidly embrace the 21st century and all it has to offer,” the Senator said as a loud screeching noise cut through the serene atmosphere the sound of metal hitting metal as a large truck smashed through main gate of the school.

Yeah no… not gonna happen…… She might not have particularly cared for some of her fellow classmates, but like her hander Rico, held all law breakers and trouble makers with disdain.   Those who would target children however, found themselves in a distinctly different category namely take no prisoners.  Swinging down from the tree Rico’s foot sent the first of the attackers flying out of the large pickup truck as it raced towards the small graduation ceremony.  The second man went down with a blow to the chest crushing his rib cage and bruising his heart.  A mistreated gloc 9mm falling into her hand.  Idiot everyone knows you are supposed to use the barrel, when you pistol whip someone.  With a slight adjustment to her grip, Rico emptied the clip, dropping the final assailant, plus killing the driver and passengers.  The now out of control truck slammed into the side of the stage as people dove for cover.

While the weather for the auspicious day was perfect at the onset the darkening clouds and building winds signaled a rapidly approaching summer storm. The faint sound of a bullet flew by the senator before impacting into soft grass behind the stage, its trajectory thrown off by windy conditions.  The approaching car, and commotion masked the sounds to all but the most sensitive ears.  The senator was roughly thrown to the ground as the wooden podium shattered peppering Henrietta back with splinters as several more shots rang out.
            “GGaaaaahhhhh, Dieu barrage, that Merda, de ficken, hurts,” Henrietta screamed as searing pain exploded on the left side of her back just below he ribs.  “Esto no es Bueno,” Henrietta muttered as the left side of her body went numb.
            “Are you alright,” the senator asked stunned by the girl’s brazen actions.
            “I’ve been better,” Henrietta groaned as the senators aid rushed over.
            “Keith,” the woman called out as blood began pooling on the stage.  “Oh my god,” the woman gasped looking at her boss’s blood stained jacket.
            “Get down,” Henrietta exclaimed forcing the senator back down as another shot rang out.

“Rico, 400 meters, 30 degrees north, elevation 85 degrees,” Henrietta called out through the pain.  Acoustic bullet triangulation systems normally required three things, an array of microphones dispersed over the target area, a processing unit to analyze the data, and a user-interface that displays gunfire alerts.  All this technology was replicated by Henrietta’s biologically enhanced hearing, her ears picking up the faint sound waves created by the bullets moving through air, and the faint crack of the muzzle.  The minute variations created by detecting the sounds in each ear allowed her to triangulate gunshots with surprising accuracy.
            “I see it,” Rico called out leaping up to the stage with a discarded carbine variant of the AR-15.  Eying her target, over two dozen shots rang out before Rico dropped the rifle its ammunition spent.
            “Did you get them,” Henrietta said struggling to stand.
            “No, I just winged them at best but they won’t be sticking around.  A professional wouldn’t have missed, and the counter fire should make them move positions at a minimum.”  Rico replied tossing the rifle aside.

“You’re bleeding,” the senator’s assistant cried out.
            “It’s not mine,” the senator replied as Henrietta struggled to stand.
            “You’re hurt,” Keith said.
            “I’ve had worse,” Henrietta groaned stumbling as Rico caught her.
            No you haven’t sis.
            “Lucy, call an ambulance,” Keith said as the girls began to leave.  “Hold it, your sister needs medical attention,” Keith stated placing a hand on Rico’s shoulder.
            “He’s right Rico,” Henrietta whispered to her sister.
            “But,” Rico protested.
            “It wasn’t a through shot, it ricocheted off my spine and probably hit a nerve Rico.  We’ll need someone to stich me back together or I’ll be useless,” Henrietta added.
            “You are not useless, you are my sister,” Rico replied lifting Henrietta into her arms.  “No hospitals,” Rico said turning towards the senator.
            “But,” Keith stammered.
            “It’s that or we’re gone,” Rico shot back.
            “Lucy, damage control you know what to do,” Keith ordered as he led the girls away.
            “Take my car,” the principal said tossing the senator his keys.  “It is closer, and you can get out the back gate.”
            “Thanks,” Keith said catching the keys.
            Rico laid Henrietta out in the back seat of the late model sedan, her jacket serving as an improvised bandage doing little to stop the flow of blood as it continued to seep out of Henrietta’s side.  “Why,” Rico asked gently stroking Henrietta’s hair as they weaved through traffic.

“It’s simple,” Keith replied.
            “Simple, nothing is ever simple,” Rico replied.
            “You saved, my life, so it’s only right I do the same,” Keith replied.
            “But,” Rico began.
            “Hold on I need to take this,” Keith said as his phone rang.  “Took you long enough Ducky……. Look I need a favor no questions asked……. Good a friend of mine has been shot and I need you to stitch up the wound…… Yes it has something to do with that……. Look can you do it or not….. And keep your blasted blood hound of it……  Thanks I owe you one,” Keith said ending the phone.  “I know you don’t trust me, but I have every intention of seeing your sister back on her feet.”

Section Break

“This brazen attack is just another example of this administrations weak foreign policy.  The lax border security and weak handling of our lawless southern neighbors has put our nation at risk.  It is time we treat these degenerates like the terrorists like they are and stop treating them with kid gloves.  Gangs are a plague on our society that needs to be destroyed.  How many more will have to suffer before we do what is right.” A man on the TV ranted in the background as Rico kept one eye glued on the doctor.
            “Shut the hell up Ted,” Keith said shutting off the TV as he brought Rico something to drink.
            “It’s about time someone turned that infernal racket off,” the doctor replied.
            “What no stories this time Ducky,” Keith said as he finished stitching up the wound.
            “I’ve never seen anything like this,” the old doctor replied.
            “Like what,” a wide eyed Keith replied.
            “A combat cyborg,” Rico said raising one of the pistols she lifted from the gang members clicking the safety off.
            “Those bastards,” Keith growled.  “I’m going to castrate that SOB and stuff it down his throat.  We revoked their contract.”
            “Talk, the Americans never had a cyborg program,” Rico growled.
            “No, but Gulf and Bradley had a contract to develop next generation artificial limbs for vets who lost limbs in combat,” Keith explained.
            “They didn’t succeed I take it,” Ducky asked.

“No, quite the opposite, their limbs were right out of science fiction.  They didn’t just replace the damaged limb, but granted enhanced abilities beyond our expectations,” Keith said.  “But they came with a cost, the artificial limbs wreaked havoc on the patient’s body and nervous system.  The pentagon had no choice to shut the program down.”
            “Figures, the Americans were involved,” Rico muttered.  “Claes never could figure out why Nergal invested in Gulf and Bradley, but now it all makes sense.  They helped to restructure the company in exchange for the original research data.”
            “But it’s a big leap from artificial limbs to combat cyborgs,” Ducky stated.
            “BBNRATR” Rico replied.  Wake up already Henrietta we need to get out of here.
            “English,” Keith asked.
            “Baterial based Nanorobotic assembler Tissue reconstruction,” Ducky explained.  Bianchi you bastard.
            “Nanomachines the size of a bacteria are programed using custom made DNA in order to repair damaged tissue on a cellular level.  However it seems that its true abilities are far greater.”  Ducky explained.

“Well this does explain a few things,” Keith sighed.  “Quid pro quo I guess.  Certain members of the Emerging Threats and Capabilities subcommittee have been pushing for the trial and adoption of new experimental weapon systems.”
            “An armored exoskeleton, and rail gun systems,” Rico replied.
            “How did you know,” Keith replied.
            “Because we are to destroy them, and outside of our younger sisters they are the only thing that can hurt us,” Henrietta said from the table behind them.  “And it wasn’t a random attack today.  You were targeted Senator, someone wants you out of the way.  I’m not smart like Claes, but I think it’s because you are blocking them somehow.  Also assassinating a senator and a bunch of VIP’s kids is a good excuse for taking military action.”
            “What makes you so sure,” Keith replied visibly stunned by the words coming out of the girl’s mouth.

“A random attack wouldn’t include a sniper attack on a senator, even the most brazen gangs aren’t that stupid.  Also the podium was armored due to several presidents giving speeches at the school in the past.  The snipers bullet shouldn’t have penetrated the podium, or struck with enough force to fracture my spine before stopping,” Henrietta explained.
            “You think it is one of those,” Rico stated.
            “It sounded like a 7.62mm and those shouldn’t have been able to do this much damage.  Doctor why isn’t my leg functioning normally,” Henrietta replied.

“I can’t tell for certain without an MRI or CT scan, but your spine has been fractured pinching the spinal column itself, or one of the spinal nerves at the level of L2, L3.  You will need more care than I can provide here,” the doctor replied.
            “Rico, you didn’t tell me our friends were meeting us here,” Henrietta said as the lights failed.
            “What the,” the adults called out.
            “Heads up,” Rico said tossing her piece towards Henrietta.  “Get down,” Rico hissed pulling Keith and Ducky to the flood.
            “What the,” Keith said in surprise.
            “Stay down and shut up if you want to live,” Rico hissed.  An eerie silence fell over the house.
            The cover of darkness was no advantage, against Henrietta’s bat like ability to detect enemies by sound alone.  It was a skill not born from the training of her handler, but rather the many midnight raids they made for chocolate and other goodies.  Moving quickly, the would be home invaders were caught unaware as the large lump on the table began firing.  Over a dozen shots landed in rapid succession downing the first wave of attackers.  The sharp ping of a ricochet cut through the darkness, Rico’s picking up the brief spark created by metal on metal contact.
            “Rico, did Claes tell us if the made it past the prototype stage,” Henrietta asked rolling off the table with a thud.
            “Nope, she wasn’t sure how far along they were,” Rico replied.
            “Apparently they are,” Henrietta replied.  “Where is Beatrice when you need her?”
            “I’ll create a distraction, while you take Henrietta and run.  Take them to safe house number 2,” Rico said as the modern mechanical knight moved into the house breaking the door frame.
            “Are you nuts,” Keith hissed.

“Get moving,” Rico shot back rising to meet their latest foe.  Now what would Beatrice do… Ah that works…. I think…... “A real man wouldn’t use an exosuit to fight,” Rico said dodging a spray of bullets.  “But maybe you are just another overweight, out of shape, metrosexual American.”  Charging like a bull in a China shop the metal monster plowed towards Rico taking out part of the wall.  That struck a nerve…….  While enhancing the strength and speed of the wearer the suit did little for agility as Rico danced to the side.  “What did the wall ever do to you,” Rico laughed sliding into the kitchen as a well-placed table lamp jarred the gun from its hands.

Henrietta you’re a genius… The fain smell of propane wafted across Rico’s nose as she slid into the kitchen a small flame burning on the lowered stove door.  Just a bit more and we’ll see how well this thing does against flames.  “Toro, Toro,” Rico called out the kitchen table billowing out in front of her.  “Really, you’re going to go back to your friends and tell them that one little girl beat you in hand to hand combat when you’re wearing a powered exoskeleton.  It’s not like you can lie either, since I bet that has a combat recorder.  Now come on let’s see who is stronger an exoskeleton, or a first generation cyborg, it’s what your bosses want after all.  This can be a good test case.”

The man’s head cracked to the side as if receiving orders for a moment before moving out of Rico’s line of sight.  The wall next to Rico exploded a carbon fiber ceramic and metal fist slamming into Rico’s side, flinging her across the kitchen.  Shit that thing hits harder than Henrietta when she is in one of her rages……. Crap….  The carbon fiber musculature of the suit amplified the wearer’s strength by a factor of ten making them more powerful than even the strongest cyborg, but not enough to simply manhandle them.  Let go…..  Kicking hard Rico managed to free one of her arms, slamming her elbow into her captor’s throat.  The soft flexible armor gave slightly as part of the force transferred into the man’s light protected neck.  Stumbling back Rico struck again with renewed fury.  With a final shout Rico broke free, as a massive fire ball roared to life.

Section Break

“Henrietta why are you having barbeque for breakfast,” Rico groaned lifting her head off of the pillow.
            “I’m not,” Henrietta replied.
            “Good, because it smells like shit,” Rico replied.
            “Rico, you’re the barbeque,” Henrietta replied.
            “That explains a few things,” Rico said as she tried to sit up.  “Ok, bad idea,” Rico hissed falling back to the bed her back exploding in pain.
            “I called Triela,” Henrietta said.
            “And,” Rico said.
            “We’re a bunch of idiots, who need to learn the value of discretion,” Henrietta explained.
            “She didn’t actually say that, did she?” Rico asked turning her head to the side.
            “Well, she did use a lot of words I’m not allowed to say, and Beatrice used some that I’ve never heard before, what does,” Henrietta said before Rico cut her off.
            “What makes you think that I’ll understand anything that comes out of Beatrice’s mouth,” Rico replied.
            “Oh, right, well Triela also said that she would have done the same thing, and that having a US senator in our pocket could be a good thing,” Henrietta said.
            “And what makes you think I’m in your pocket,” Keith said walking into the room.
            “One the enemy of my enemy is my friend.  Whoever is after you is after us now as well, they wouldn’t have sent a prototype hard suit after you unless they thought you had some serious protection.  Two you’ve made a career out of always doing the right thing.  Grandma think’s that after you hear the whole story you’ll help us out.  Three no politician ever wants a scandal and if we wanted to we could out you to the press that you are sleeping with your secretary.  It wouldn’t be a big deal since you are currently single, but it would not sit well with certain constituencies.  We’re not jerks like that, so you don’t have to worry, your secret is safe with us, and Lucy would be a great help since Rico needs to go Bra shopping again.” An unsurprised Henrietta explained.

“Ok……… um, who are you, and who is your grandmother,” Keith asked.  And do I really want the answer.
            “Grandma is Hilda Hartman Krup,” Henrietta replied.
            “The German Battle Axe is your Grandmother,” Keith stammered.  Holy shit, the woman who told off the entire board of directors of Monsanto in the middle of a congressional hearing on genetically modified food for being secretive bastards.
            “Yup,” Rico and Henrietta chimed.
            “So what is really going on, and why should I believe you,” Keith demanded.
            “My sister and I are first generation combat cyborgs created by the Nergal conglomerate and a shadow organization.  We were given to the Italian government for the purpose of fighting terrorists and other enemies of the state.  When in reality it was a proof of concept, and real world testing of combat cyborg technology.  The other benefit of the testing was to destabilize Italy and Europe as a whole.  Once the testing was completed we were to be decommissioned and the second generation cyborgs would enter full scale production, with the beginning of a new arms race.  Nergal was set to profit from selling combat cyborgs and anticyborg weapons to the governments of the world as a second cold war began,” Henrietta explained.
            “You realize that this sounds like something out of a science fiction novel,” Keith replied.
            “Yet we are here in front of you.  You saw the exoskeleton at your house.  Do you really think a normal girl would have been able to fight it off and survive with most of my back burned off?” Rico added.
            “Ok, let’s say I do believe you, what do you intend to do about everything,” Keith asked.
            “Discover the source of problem and destroy it,” Henrietta stated.

Keith sighed running a hand through his hair.  “That is a stupid plan.”
            “Why,” Rico and Henrietta asked.
            “Look you can spend all of the time, money, and energy you want, but eventually the technology will get out,” Keith replied.
            “Trust us we know, the nuclear nonproliferation treaties weren’t quite as effective as originally hoped and according to Claes a cyborg nonproliferation treaty is a non-started,” Rico said.
            “So do you plan to do then?” Keith asked.
            “Don’t know it’s above our pay grade, we are just trying to survive, and prevent the bastards from starting another cold war or worse world war 3,” Henrietta said.
            “We saw one country nearly torn apart at the seams, and we will not sit by and watch the world burn if we can do something about it,” Rico added her eyes burning with determination despite the horrific burns on her back.
            “You really think it could progress that far,” Keith stated giving the girls an odd look.
            Rico growled as Henrietta rolled her eyes.  “Yes you idiot, haven’t you been paying attention to international news,” Henrietta said.  “The EU parliament has been blown up, riots in Paris, a college shooting in Sweden, Switzerland dropping out of the Schengen Agreement, Russia becoming more antagonistic with the EU, and the destabilization of Bosnia.”

“If the Eurozone splits, the resulting fallout would be catastrophic to the world economy, not to mention the political fallout.  Numerous treaties would have to be renegotiated, changes to border securities and travel regulations.  While the United States biggest trade partners are China and Canada, the EU is in the top five and it will affect your economy,” Rico added.  “The end result would be cascade failure of international financial institutions, and international trade would temporarily grind to a halt.  The resulting backlash would lead to a rise of nationalism, while cooler heads would eventually prevail, the undercurrent of mistrust would remain.  During the upheaval Russia and China would try to exert more regional influence, while unstable countries and regions would try to remain in once piece.”

“HHhmmmm, I hadn’t thought of that, shit this could be bad….” Keith muttered.  “So what other pearls of international relations can you give me?”
            “Um…. Well … you see,” Henrietta stammered.  “Claes couldn’t tell us anymore before she vanished, and that was all Triela could add.”
            “So are you going to help us or not,” Rico asked tensing her muscles.

“Yes,” Keith replied.
            “Why?” Henrietta asked.
            “You said it yourself I’ve always done the right thing in the past so why stop now.  Lucy will kill me if I didn’t.  Not to mention I don’t think I could live with myself if I didn’t,” Keith replied.
            “He’s not lying,” Henrietta said as Rico relaxed.

“Now if you will excuse me ladies, it seems I have some work to do,” Keith said leaving the room.
            Rico breathed a sigh of relief.  “Dam, that was worse than dealing with the Padania.”
            “I know, negotiations are tough.  I’ll take a Padania or Mafia safe house any day of the week,” Henrietta added.
            “But we didn’t have a choice,” Rico said.  “We’re virtually defenseless like this, we need a doctor and soon.”
            “I know, but where are we going to find one that knows how to operate on cyborgs,” Henrietta stated.

Section Break

“Good Morning Senator Hagan, Hello Lucy,” a man said quickly rising from his seat.
            “Shut it Tony,” the woman said as the pair rushed past them.
            “Is the director in his office,” Keith said moving up the stairs.
            “Yeah, I think so,” another man replied.
            “Lucy get Ducky and Palmer and meet us in the office,” Keith said as they parted ways.

“Good morning Senator Hagan,” the director of NCIS said looking at the irate senator.
            “Leon you bastard,” the senator growled slugging the director in the face, throwing him back into his chair.
            “I hope you have a good reason for this,” Leon asked rubbing his jaw.
            “Operation Frankenstein,” Keith growled.
            “Is shut down,” Leon shot back.
            “The hell it is,” Keith growled.  “It’s just been off shored, but enough about that.  What do you know about project Iron Man?”
            “It was supposed to be an off shoot of the TALOS project creating an up armored version of the military’s prototype combat support system.  However with the recent problems with the TALOS project the system was canceled.
            “Well it isn’t, and you’re going to find it for me,” Keith replied.
            “NCIS is not in the business of fulfilling a Senators personal vendetta,” Director Vance replied.
            “It’s not a vendetta and you know it, that program is operational and one of their prototypes tried to kill me last night.  This is in the interest of national security, besides you owe me after all the trouble I went through to help your premier agent after he went off the reservation one to many times,” Keith replied.
            “Whatever it is I didn’t do it,” a flustered James Palmer said followed by Ducky and the Senator’s lovely assistant.
            “James Palmer, you recently married a Cecile Croomy correct,” Keith asked.
            “Yes, but………” James replied.
            “Tell her to meet us at the Mount Washington Pediatrics Hospital in two days.  Ducky I trust you can inform Mrs. Croomy of what she will need for the surgery she will be performing,” Keith stated.
            “Yes, Senator Hagan,” Ducky replied.

“Good,” Keith said.  “Let’s go Lucy,” Keith said as they left the room.

I think the first part is ok, and I like the idea of the girls breaking up a fight.  What I'm not sure about is the stuff after that.
crazyidiot78

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum