Last edited by Kiskaloo on Sat 8 Jan 2011 - 15:29; edited 1 time in total

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Forum Posts : 10896

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Kara, NoŽl and Michele in Pictures

Post by Kiskaloo on Thu 17 Jun 2010 - 21:09

Not everything that happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas...

Claes: "Triela is never, ever going to let me live this down."

Laine: "I can't wait to see Henrietta's face..."

Kara: "I can't wait to see Michele's..."

Last edited by Kiskaloo on Sat 8 Jan 2011 - 15:41; edited 1 time in total

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Fri 18 Jun 2010 - 1:42

Kiskaloo wrote:Not everything that happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas...

Monty, sitting in a cafe somewhere on the Croatian coast, enjoying a pretty good espresso and reviewing some work.

*[insert default iPhone "message" tone here] New message from
Kara.

She looks at the picture only message, cocks an eyebrow then replies.

Monty (texting): Kara, send another picture of someone's arse to my phone and you can consider yourself off my Christmas card list... and if that happens to be YOUR arse you can consider yourself off it anyway.

Alfisti

Forum Posts : 5752

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Fri 18 Jun 2010 - 8:59

Alpha sitting on his futon; eating pork rinds, drinking beer, and calmly watching Juventus and AS Roma battle for the Serie A championship.

*[Kara's ringtone = First five seconds of Passion Pit's 'Little Secrets'] New message from Kara.

Looking at the image only message, Alpha nearly chokes on his beer before trying not to laugh.

Alpha (texting): Kara; if that is you, Michele is going to flip his shit. If you need some where to hide just call. XD

Last edited by boomer_gonz on Fri 18 Jun 2010 - 12:17; edited 1 time in total

boomer_gonz

Forum Posts : 2561

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring on Fri 18 Jun 2010 - 10:23

Haha, priceless But hey, at least she choose a good emblem.

rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Forum Posts : 1380

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Fri 18 Jun 2010 - 19:32

Alfisti wrote:Monty (texting): Kara, send another picture of someone's arse to my phone and you can consider yourself off my Christmas card list... and if that happens to be YOUR arse you can consider yourself off it anyway.
You mean all that time Monty spends in the office doing paperwork and it's never occured to her to sit on the Xerox machine and photocopy her own ass? That seems like a neccessary attachment when Public Safety puts in a request for additional clarification on an expense item.

Professor Voodoo

Forum Posts : 3422

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Fri 18 Jun 2010 - 19:36

Professor Voodoo wrote:
Alfisti wrote:Monty (texting): Kara, send another picture of someone's arse to my phone and you can consider yourself off my Christmas card list... and if that happens to be YOUR arse you can consider yourself off it anyway.
You mean all that time Monty spends in the office doing paperwork and it's never occured to her to sit on the Xerox machine and photocopy her own ass? That seems like a neccessary attachment when Public Safety puts in a request for additional clarification on an expense item.

She does favor the short skirts... Hmm...

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Fri 18 Jun 2010 - 21:40

Professor Voodoo wrote:
I like to think Monty has slightly more eloquent ways of expressing her displeasure...

...besides, she could have a lot more fun writing creative bullshit. Monty has a theory: be unfailingly polite to the beancounters because they pay your wages. However polite and truthfull are two entirely different animals.

Last edited by Alfisti on Fri 18 Jun 2010 - 23:43; edited 1 time in total

Alfisti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Mon 21 Jun 2010 - 19:41

NoŽl enjoys the sunset on top of a compound building:

Last edited by Kiskaloo on Fri 18 Feb 2011 - 13:54; edited 2 times in total

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Tue 22 Jun 2010 - 8:26

Kiskaloo wrote:NoŽl enjoys the sunset on top of a compound building:
Now that pic has her looking more like the 17 year old you wrote into the story.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I saw a werewolf drinking a PiŮa Colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.
Professor Voodoo

Male

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Tue 22 Jun 2010 - 9:26

Professor Voodoo wrote:
Now that pic has her looking more like the 17 year old you wrote into the story.

I haven't published the story to ff.net as of yet, and I am strongly tempted to make her younger (~14).

What? I like donuts! - Betty Suarez
If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Scissors of victory! - Yui Hirasawa
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Tue 22 Jun 2010 - 9:44

Kiskaloo wrote:
Professor Voodoo wrote:

I haven't published the story to ff.net as of yet, and I am strongly tempted to make her younger (~14).
Well I guess you've already done "older teens" with Kara... I guess the question here is: are you thinking about going to a 14y/o just to suit the pictures or because that's actually something you'd like to have a go at?

Your lack of planning does not constitute my emergency.
Alfisti

Male

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Tue 22 Jun 2010 - 10:02

Well I originally didn't want a "young" OC (10-13 like what I believe the canon Gen1's are) because I wasn't sure how to "run" one.

But having done an older girl (Kara was converted just before her 17th birthday) and not wanting to have Noel follow her path (so she won't learn to drive or become a pilot or such), maybe having a younger girl (13-14) would add to the...challenge...Michele is facing with becomming a handler again.

Claes was 12, but mentally/emotionally, I played her closer to 14-15, so she probably would not provide any "experience" for Michele to relate to / deal with Noel.

If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Mon 5 Jul 2010 - 18:53

Came across this original artwork by "Shacchi" and thought that would be something Kara would wear:

(That's a fountain pen in her mouth, so maybe she's doing an assignment for Fratello Quarterly.)

Last edited by Kiskaloo on Sat 8 Jan 2011 - 15:33; edited 1 time in total

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Mon 5 Jul 2010 - 20:56

Kiskaloo wrote:Came across this original artwork by "Shacchi" and thought that would be something Kara would wear:

(That's a fountain pen in her mouth, so maybe she's doing an assignment for Fratello Quarterly.)
Looks more like a wacom stylus to me...

Monty: (now in Queen Bitch editor mode) Kara! Where's that Paris Fashion Week rundown! The deadline was two days ago!

Kara: Almost done! I just need photos.

Monty: You were supposed to get 'Etta to take photos at the show itself. Ferro did not release you two from duties just to have a fun week in Paris.

Kara: Oh don't worry, I brought it all back with me.

Monty: And just how did your Sugar Daddy's credit card take that?

Kara: I, umm, I sort of haven't told him yet. But don't worry! I've got good karma.

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Mon 5 Jul 2010 - 22:06

Alfisti wrote:Kara: Almost done! I just need photos.

Monty: You were supposed to get 'Etta to take photos at the show itself. Ferro did not release you two from duties just to have a fun week in Paris.
Kara: (sorting through the slides) Ummm...Le Tour Eiffel, Le Jardin du Luxembourg, Centre Pompidou...'Etta, these are all photos of us sight-seeing in Paris. Where are the fashion show photos?

Henrietta: I took a 3 or 4 at the show too...but it was kinda boring so I saved my film for stuff people might actually want to see.

Kara: Aaaaaghhh! 'Etta, I gave you 50 rolls and I needed them ALL shot at the fashion show!

Marisa: Calm down Kara...I'm sure there were other photographers at the show.

Kara: Yeah, but they'll charge me an arm and a leg for the rights to their shots!

Marisa: Would you rather explain this to Monty?

Kara: You're right...absolutely not. (pulls out Michele's credit card, loaned to her for "emergencies only") *sigh* Karma...don't fail me now...

Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Mon 5 Jul 2010 - 22:46

Alfisti wrote:Looks more like a wacom stylus to me...

Yeah, looking at the original it is indeed a stylus.

Well, she's a digital girl at heart, so...

Professor Voodoo wrote:Marisa: Would you rather explain this to Monty?

Kara: You're right...absolutely not. (pulls out Michele's credit card, loaned to her for "emergencies only") *sigh* Karma...don't fail me now...

I like to think that on one of the walls in Kara's and Ilaria's room hangs a picture frame with a tempered glass front with the words "For Emergency Use Only" painted on it and a small ball-peen hammer. Behind the glass is an Amex Centurion Card in Kara's name.

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Mon 5 Jul 2010 - 22:53

Kiskaloo wrote:Came across this original artwork by "Shacchi" and thought that would be something Kara would wear:

For some reason looking at that gave me an idea for a short.

Kara and Michele are requisitioned by Section 2 to infiltrate a massage parlor(no, not THAT kind of massage parlor) run by a mafia capo known to supply funds to the Northern extremists. Using the parlor as a legitimate front(that's WHY it's not THAT kind of massage parlor), the capo would hold many meetings and dealings there. Kara and Michele would in effect do the Carabinieri's job for them.

Placing bugs and taking pictures of critical documents, Kara was ready to depart after 'finishing her shift' as per her cover. Her last massage of the day was to be someone specifically ordering the Asian Aromatherapy Special. The man who ordered it was none other than Franco Maranzanno; one of the last remaining founders of the (original) Five Republics, and a Section 2 target of opportunity.

Going into the supply closet to get some oil, Kara sent a text to Michele waiting with Claes in a 'pizza van' six blocks away with the surveillance equipment. Reading the text, Michele then quickly texts her back with a brief exit strategy should she be capable of executing Maranzanno.

Placing her mobile back in her pocket, Kara pondered ways of executing Maranzanno. Speed was going to be a deciding factor in executing Maranzanno. Snapping his neck would take too long and thus would raise suspicion as the form given to her read 'nothing above the shoulders'. Organ compression was a possibility, but would take too long and there was the risk that he would scream alerting his bodyguards.

As she looked around, her thoughts went to the fountain pen she was casually chewing on in contemplation. Suddenly, she remembered sitting in on an argument between Alpha and a table full of Section 1 muscle. They were comparing which 'weapon' was their favorite and Alpha had answered "Me". With laughs and remarks from all around the table, Alpha then placed a toothpick in his mouth and a second later spat out the toothpick embedding it in an apple within a nearby fruit bowl. One of the Section 1 goons, chided it as a parlor trick, Alpha then split a plum with his hands before taking a bit of the center. After a minute of chewing, Alpha spat the pit at the Section 1 goon, the resulting impact sounding of a loud smack. The Section 1 goon fell out of his seat and was thoroughly dazed.

The next day, at her request, Alpha taught Kara how to condition her mouth and jaw muscles for just such an act.

Taking a deep breath; Kara placed the pen in her ear, grabbed a bottle of scented massage oil along with her clipboard, and left the supply closet telling another girl on her way out that they were out of chamomile oil.

Walking into Maranzanno's room, she found that he had already disrobed and was lying on the table.

"You're the new girl, aren't you?" Maranzanno said looking up.
"I apologize sir, but we are out of my special oil so you won't completely get the Asian experience."
"Oil is oil, I only want to see if your massages are as good as my field commanders have told me."
"Very well," Kara said giving Maranzanno her most flirtatious smile.
"What is with the bag?" Maranzanno asked noting the rather large purse she placed by the door.
"You, are my last appointment of the day."
"Perhaps you and I can enjoy a quiet lunch after this."
"Perhaps..." Kara added looking over her shoulder with a sultry smile.

Maranzanno's eyes lingered on Kara's form for a minute. Looking back, Kara saw that Maranzanno was admiring her, and smiled at him as he did so. Placing the pen in her mouth, Maranzanno propped himself up expecting a 'gesture' from Kara, but in a moment's breath Kara faced Maranzanno as she tensed her jaw and mouth muscles as Alpha had taught her before spitting out the fountain pen for her own variation of the Moe Green Special.

With a few twitches, Maranzanno slumped onto the table, the pen nearly completely embedded in Maranzanno's socket. Quickly, Kara grabbed her bag and then moved to the chute where they usually deposited their dirty towels.

"Michele; you owe me," Kara muttered before lifting herself into the chute and sliding down.

A moment later Kara landed in a bin of towels, which she covered herself with in order to hide.

Peaking out, she could hear one of the security guards saying that they didn't expect a pickup today. A familiar voice said that his company was asked to come and pick up early so that they would be ready for the Labour Day holiday and that a fresh shipment of towels would be coming later.

Looking over the paperwork, the security guard waved in the truck as Kara covered herself once more trying to hold her breath as she did so.

Soon she felt the cart she was in move along with two more coming behind her. After a few minutes of idle banter between the familiar truck driver and the security guard, the truck started again and left with Kara.

Once they stopped Kara attempted to come out, but almost as id the driver read her mind he said, "Stay down, that capo has lookouts all over this block."

After a few more minutes the familiar voice said," Okay, go ahead."

Finally emerging from the towel bin, Kara quickly leaped out and brushed herself off.

"There is a quick change of clothes in the duffel bag up here," the familiar voice said.
"Thank you; onii-san," Kara said after walking up to the front of the truck and found the duffel bag.

Inside was a pair of tight fitting denim-blue jeans and a loose fitting beige blouse.

"Are we being followed," Kara asked Alpha as she changed into the new clothes.
"Not that I see, but we're going to make it look as un-suspicious as possible anyway."
"Okay, what do you have in mind?"

After a quick briefing, Kara stood by the rear door waiting for Alpha to stop. When Alpha suddenly did, Kara threw open the rear door facing the street. In a moment, the rear door of the pizza van opened as Kara hided behind the closed half. A moment later the pizza van doors opened to let Kara in and quickly closed a second later.

With the big door of the panel truck open, nobody saw this save for those involved.

As Alpha closed the door and pulled on it to secure it, he walked back to the driver's side feigning frustration.

As Alpha pulled away, Kara sat in a chair opposite Michele and Claes. Taking a breath, she handed the bag over to Michele who smiled as he checked the contents.

"Well done," Michele smiled. "But what's this?"

Holding up a small black bag, Kara quickly snatched it out of Michele's hands.

"That is mine," Kara said with devilish delight.

"But what is it," Michele said again after crossing his arms.

"Today," Kara said triumphantly holding the bag close to her, "was payday."

"You made that much giving massages?" Claes asked.

"Well," Kara said with a smirk, "most of this is actually my tips."

"No happy endings; I hope," Michele added with a stern frown.

"Never, Michele," Kara said clearly hurt. "My happy endings are only for you."

"Fine," Michele said turning once more to the surveillance equipment.

"So how much is in there anyway?" Claes asked again.

"Oh, enough for an outfit or three and a nice pair of shoes. Oh, and a day at the spa to wash off that massage parlor."

"Sitting in this chair I wouldn't mind a massage," Michele said. "It's a shame that you had to get rid of the kimono."

"I have more than enough to get another one Michele," Kara beamed.

"Sounds good," Michele said. "But nothing below the belt and no happy endings."

"Aww," Kara pouted.

The End

The Power of Claes Compels You!!!
boomer_gonz

Male

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Tue 6 Jul 2010 - 5:27

Professor Voodoo wrote:
Alfisti wrote:Kara: Almost done! I just need photos.

Kara: (sorting through the slides) Ummm...Le Tour Eiffel, Le Jardin du Luxembourg, Centre Pompidou...'Etta, these are all photos of us sight-seeing in Paris. Where are the fashion show photos?

Henrietta: I took a 3 or 4 at the show too...but it was kinda boring so I saved my film for stuff people might actually want to see.

Kara: Aaaaaghhh! 'Etta, I gave you 50 rolls and I needed them ALL shot at the fashion show!

Marisa: Calm down Kara...I'm sure there were other photographers at the show.

Kara: Yeah, but they'll charge me an arm and a leg for the rights to their shots!

Marisa: Would you rather explain this to Monty?

Later, Monty's flicking through the pictures Kara's given her.

Monty: I must say, these are excellent, well above Henrietta's usual standard.

Kara: Well, she uhh, she has been practicing.

Monty: And trying new equipment as well apparently; the photo data on this one says it was shot with a Hasselblad digital-back.

Kara: Uhh...

Monty: Kara.

Kara: Yes Monty?

Monty: I want fifty rolls of Velvia 100 back Kara.

Kara: Yes Monty.

Monty: And the developing costs Kara.

Kara: Yes Monty.

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Tue 6 Jul 2010 - 6:54

Kara: "Anyone know where the local Santander branch is? I need to make an ATM withdrawl..."

(Why does Kara bank at Santander, you ask?)

Spoiler:

Last edited by Kiskaloo on Mon 16 Apr 2012 - 22:41; edited 1 time in total

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Tue 6 Jul 2010 - 8:11

boomer_gonz wrote:For some reason looking at that gave me an idea for a short.

Last edited by Kiskaloo on Tue 12 Jul 2011 - 16:54; edited 1 time in total

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Wed 28 Jul 2010 - 13:52

Michele: Kara! Aren't you ready yet?

Kara: Just a few more minutes Michele!

Rico: (puzzled) But you look ready now.

Kara: It's best to make them wait a little.

Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Wed 28 Jul 2010 - 21:48

Professor Voodoo wrote:Michele: Kara! Aren't you ready yet?

Kara: Just a few more minutes Michele!

Rico: (puzzled) But you look ready now.

Kara: It's best to make them wait a little.

Monty: (who's been ready for five minutes and is standing with Michele and Jethro) Move your arse Kara!

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Tue 17 Aug 2010 - 21:23

[Another week, another Physical Education session...]

Kara: "Come on, girls! Only another 20 klicks till the rendezvous point with Mr. Mancini"

Henrietta: "He better have that promised gelato waiting or I'm going to tear off his arm and beat him senseless with it..."

Last edited by Kiskaloo on Wed 5 Jun 2013 - 15:13; edited 3 times in total

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Wed 18 Aug 2010 - 0:33

Kiskaloo wrote: [Another week, another Physical Education session...]

Kara: "Come on, girls! Only another 20 klicks till the rendezvous point with Mr. Mancini"
Kara can be very motivated when she has a new outfit she's eager to show off.
Henrietta: "He better have that promised gelato waiting or I'm going to tear off his arm and beat him senseless with it..."
...and the formerly sweet & innocent 'Etta seems to be getting somewhat cranky in her "old age." On second thought, if it's a hot day and I'd just marched 20 kilometers I'd probably agree with her.

Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Thu 19 Aug 2010 - 21:50

Professor Voodoo wrote:
Kiskaloo wrote: [Another week, another Physical Education session...]

Kara can be very motivated when she has a new outfit she's eager to show off.

It was that or a Tetsujin 28-go reference. Smile

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Sun 17 Oct 2010 - 19:45

After all the recent car-nage ( Wink ), Kara needed to take on a side job to help cover the higher insurance premiums:

Model: Keiko Ishihara [石原啓子]

Last edited by Kiskaloo on Sat 8 Jan 2011 - 15:37; edited 1 time in total

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by zarien85 on Tue 19 Oct 2010 - 20:50

nice i could see it now a cyborg stuffing flyers ......

zarien85

Male

Forum Posts : 113

Fan of : all of them

Original Characters : Cat Jade

Registration date : 2010-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Thu 23 Dec 2010 - 12:48

Kara: "Merry Christmas, everyone!

Last edited by Kiskaloo on Wed 5 Jun 2013 - 15:13; edited 2 times in total

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Sun 26 Dec 2010 - 2:38

Monty: I don't know you...

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Sun 26 Dec 2010 - 2:40

Alfisti wrote:Monty: I don't know you...

Kara: "So that is one lump of coal for Miss Blacker..."

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Sun 26 Dec 2010 - 3:17

So I admit I've been mesmerized by this song and this girl's dance cover of it:

Just watching how fluid her movements are and how happy she is, I like to think that is how Kara is when she dance covers.

And while we've joked about Kara doing dance covers, I've decided that she will do them in Pactio - it's essentially a way for her to "cheer up" when she's feeling depressed.

For those who are caught up, Michele and Kara are having difficulties bonding. But when Michele sees her dancing, he comes to realize just how amazing and special the cyborgs are. And Kara responds very well to the complements and attention, of course. Smile

I'll probably work it into the next chapter.

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Sun 26 Dec 2010 - 4:18

I would like to see that, Kisk.

If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Sun 26 Dec 2010 - 11:04

Kiskaloo wrote:And while we've joked about Kara doing dance covers, I've decided that she will do them in Pactio - it's essentially a way for her to "cheer up" when she's feeling depressed.

Monty
: I still don't know you.

Kara: That's because you're a curmudgeon.

Monty: You say that like it's a bad thing.

[rehashed from chatbox, as well as I can remember it at least, because I found it amusing and appropriate]

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Sun 26 Dec 2010 - 13:25

ROTFL It Was!

If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by zarien85 on Mon 27 Dec 2010 - 22:36

Puzzled I don't get it

zarien85

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Mon 27 Dec 2010 - 22:54

zarien85 wrote: Puzzled I don't get it

It was a running joke for a time in the forum that Kara's "secret shame" was that she liked to perform dance covers to Japanese songs and post them on YouTube.

MP5 started it with this girl doing Ren'ai Circulation from Bakemonogatari:

But now I want to make it part of my fiction.

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Sun 2 Jan 2011 - 18:30

Kara Deleroux stars in the new sit-com "I Can't Believe My Handler is This Awesome!", launching in February 2011 on NTV.

Model: Rei Sato [佐藤麗]

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Sun 2 Jan 2011 - 20:02

Kiskaloo wrote:Kara Deleroux stars in the new sit-com "I Can't Believe My Handler is This Awesome!", launching in February 2011 on NTV.
Marisa: Are you hoping that if you corner him in front of a TV camera he'll sign over the title to you?

Kara: Karma, don't fail me now!

Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by zarien85 on Sun 2 Jan 2011 - 22:32

fist i got to say that if she dances she needs to do it in front of other people to get the effect of making them happy or she could make money doing this

zarien85

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Fri 18 Feb 2011 - 13:51

A watched pot never boils, and a lazy cyborg never eats....

Model: Kinue Kitagawa [北川絹恵]
(I think I am in love with this girl. sweat)

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Fri 18 Feb 2011 - 15:29

Kiskaloo wrote:A watched pot never boils, and a lazy cyborg never eats....

(I think I am in love with this girl. )
Hmmm...call me crazy, but I'm beginning to think Kisk has a thing for Asian girls in boots.

Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Fri 18 Feb 2011 - 15:34

Professor Voodoo wrote:

Hmmm...call me crazy, but I'm beginning to think Kisk has a thing for Asian girls in boots.

I've had a thing for both Asian girls and girls in boots since third grade (her name was Melanie Sato and she did wear a pair of black leather boots now and then). Smile

And yes, this is why Kara is Asian, cute and pretty much exclusively wears boots. sweat

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SPARTAN 119 on Sun 20 Feb 2011 - 22:33

Kiskaloo wrote:
Professor Voodoo wrote:

I've had a thing for both Asian girls and girls in boots since third grade (her name was Melanie Sato and she did wear a pair of black leather boots now and then). Smile

And yes, this is why Kara is Asian, cute and pretty much exclusively wears boots. sweat

Nothing to be ashamed of Kisk, most males have a thing for a specific type of girls (and specific clothing on said girls). In fact, based on Kara (and her visual models), I commend your tastes.
SPARTAN 119

Male

Forum Posts : 574

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Mon 21 Feb 2011 - 15:03

Not sure if it's been mentioned before, but Iori Yoshizaki from I"s could pass for a manga example of Kara.

Thoughts?

boomer_gonz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Mon 21 Feb 2011 - 15:41

Yes she could.

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Tue 8 Mar 2011 - 18:46

Triela's next play is Laputa: Castle in the Sky, so Kara practices her Sheeta:

Seriously, I just think this picture of Yuu Ishida is adorable. sweat

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Sun 31 Jul 2011 - 23:45

PBS Masterpiece Mystery has been running the three-episode BBC crime drama "ZEN". The show is about a Rome detective, Aurelio Zen, played by Rufus Sewell.

While Mr. Sewell is English, he does a decent Italian and he does wear Armani suits, so he might work as a physical model for Michele.

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Mon 1 Aug 2011 - 23:29

Kiskaloo wrote:PBS Masterpiece Mystery has been running the three-episode BBC crime drama "ZEN". The show is about a Rome detective, Aurelio Zen, played by Rufus Sewell.

While Mr. Sewell is English, he does a decent Italian and he does wear Armani suits, so he might work as a physical model for Michele.

I dunno... given the kinds of situations Zen gets into, I think Michele might have a slightly more difficult life:

That said, Arianna could stand in as a different physical model for Nicolette, perhaps in her Pre-DGSE days (or while still having pieces left over from when she was a call girl).

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Forum Posts : 1767

Fan of : Sandro/Petra Fratello *dodges bullets*; Michael and Jamie Christiansen

Original Characters : Allison-Brian McDonnell Fratello

Comments : You gotta ask the cutie before you touch dat booty.

Registration date : 2010-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Mon 1 Aug 2011 - 23:56

MP5 wrote:I dunno... given the kinds of situations Zen gets into, I think Michele might have a slightly more difficult life:

Kara:

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Wed 10 Aug 2011 - 16:00

Kara enjoys a warm summer day in Rome.

Last edited by Kiskaloo on Wed 5 Jun 2013 - 15:14; edited 1 time in total

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Tue 16 Aug 2011 - 14:45

As many of you know, the "physical model" for Kara is the Japanese model Chiaki Kudou [工藤千晶]. I just stumbled across ROCKADELCIO's music video for their song "真夜中のsunday ("Sunday Midnight") and she happens to be in it.

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Sun 22 Apr 2012 - 15:07

Kara: "Why can't Monty be the Playboy Bunny? She's stuck in the 1960s."

-----------------

Laine: "The first generation never have this problem..."

Kara: "They're stronger than us."

Spoiler:

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Sun 22 Apr 2012 - 18:42

Kiskaloo wrote:Kara: "Why can't Monty be the Playboy Bunny? She's stuck in the 1960s."
Monty: Because Monty has some self respect.

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Sun 22 Apr 2012 - 20:00

Kiskaloo wrote:

Kara: "Why can't Monty be the Playboy Bunny? She's stuck in the 1960s."

Charlie: Well for one thing, our dear Miss Blacker is something of a prude. Also, I'm quite sure Playboy bunnies don't do Facebook-style Camera-phone-in-the-mirror photos.

Charlie cranes and cocks his head to alter his view of Kara

Charlie: Not that I have any complaints from where I stand, luv. Except maybe for regret that I didn't dress a little better. Very Happy

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Forum Posts : 1767

Fan of : Sandro/Petra Fratello *dodges bullets*; Michael and Jamie Christiansen

Original Characters : Allison-Brian McDonnell Fratello

Comments : You gotta ask the cutie before you touch dat booty.

Registration date : 2010-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Sat 28 Apr 2012 - 16:52

Was trolling around pixiv.net when I saw this and my jaw dropped.

I call this Kara Michelle Pagani: All Grown Up

Spoiler:

boomer_gonz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Sat 28 Apr 2012 - 17:39

Well she is being aged for GSG: TNG... Hmm...

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Sat 2 Jun 2012 - 10:59

"Kara Deleroux, you just won the Monthly Body Count Challenge. What are you going to do now?"

Spoiler:

Kara: "I'm going to Disneyland!"

Last edited by Kiskaloo on Wed 5 Jun 2013 - 15:14; edited 1 time in total

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Sun 3 Jun 2012 - 6:49

Kiskaloo wrote:"Kara Deleroux, you just won the Monthly Body Count Challenge. What are you going to do now?"

Spoiler:

Kara: "I'm going to Disneyland!"

Monty: And this is why they don't let her do the big girl jobs.

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down