Britney Artwork

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Britney Artwork

Post by Professor Voodoo on Sat 24 Jul 2010 - 18:21

This is drawn with a very "1930's" style (albeit in a modern context)...very bold, clean lines.

Professor Voodoo

Forum Posts : 3420

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Sat 24 Jul 2010 - 18:24

@Professor Voodoo wrote:This is drawn with a very "1930's" style (albeit in a modern context)...very bold, clean lines.

It strikes me more like something from Afro Samurai (which I have never watched, but I have seen trailers and clips).

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Forum Posts : 10875

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Sat 24 Jul 2010 - 21:55

@Kiskaloo wrote:
@Professor Voodoo wrote:This is drawn with a very "1930's" style (albeit in a modern context)...very bold, clean lines.

It strikes me more like something from Afro Samurai (which I have never watched, but I have seen trailers and clips).
It does a little, somewhat harder edged and more detailed. I can see where Voodoo's getting "1030's" from as well. Either way he's got a distinctive style, which is always a good thing.

Out of curiosity: your mate isn't a shoe person by any chance? I notice he tends to put quite a lot of detail and effort into those

Alfisti

Forum Posts : 5701

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 25 Jul 2010 - 2:23

@Alfisti wrote:Out of curiosity: your mate isn't a shoe person by any chance? I notice he tends to put quite a lot of detail and effort into those

I never really noticed, but you’re right he does.

His goal in life is to be a published comic book artist, so his drawing tends to be very stylized. He’s described it as Disney with a touch of anime.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Forum Posts : 2609

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Thu 18 Nov 2010 - 13:10

Britney loses a bet to Kara:

Last edited by Kiskaloo on Fri 31 Dec 2010 - 13:35; edited 1 time in total

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Forum Posts : 10875

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Fri 19 Nov 2010 - 2:37

@Kiskaloo wrote:Britney loses a bet to Kara
Love it! Good

And I’m not even going to ask what the bet was.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 5 Jun 2011 - 10:50

I know it’s been ages since I said I’d unveil Calvin, but better late then never, right? Now that he’s been properly introduced, here he is. This is a pretty old picture, and the Annalillia you see here is the original concept drawing. She’s done some evolving since then, most notably being quite a bit taller. Hopefully I’ll have an updated version of her one of these days.

This picture, like the others in this thread, was not done by me. It is the work of a friend of mine who happens to be a fan of both GSG, and Biff & Britney.

If you’re interested, here’s the conversation the two are having as they walk to his car. As you’ll see, Annie decides to have a little fun with her handler:

Spoiler:
“I’ve heard people talking about those girl-boys,” Calvin said to his little sister. “And from what I gather, they’ve only got one thing on their minds.”

“What’s that?”

“Girls.”

“Marcello likes boys.” Annalillia corrected.

“I’m talking about the rest of them.”

“Stefano and Kevin are gone, so that just leaves Paolo.”

“Fine then, Paolo.” He said. “Look, I know you like playing with that boy, but you need to make sure he doesn’t try anything funny.”

Annalillia almost had to bite her lip when she heard her handler use the word play. “He does funny things all the time.”

“Like what?” He said with a concerned look.

“Well, he’s really good at farting,” She replied. “That’s pretty funny.”

“I’m not talking about that kind of funny.” He said with a sigh. “I mean things like touching you where he’s not supposed to.”

“Like where?” She asked.

“Your private parts.” Calvin was not exactly comfortable with the subject. “You know, like your breasts.”

“But I don’t have breasts.” She said looking at her chest. “I only have bumps, see.” She pulled up her shirt to prove her point.

“At his age, bumps are more then enough.” He quickly pulled her shirt back down. “And there’s also your other private’s further down.”

She thought about this for a moment and innocently said. “Oh, you mean my pussy?”

“Uh, yeah, your pussy.” He said clearing his throat.

“Eww, gross!” The girl made a nasty face. “That’s where I go pee. Why would he want to touch me there?”

“You’re too young to understand yet,” He responded. “But believe me, boys don’t think it’s gross.”

“Do you like girl’s pee holes?” She asked.

“Annie, we’re talking about Paolo here, not me.” The exasperated man replied. “Now if he ever tries to touch any of those places, you stop him and come tell me. Understand?”

“Not really… but I will.”

“Good girl.”

“Um, Calvin?”

“Yeah?”

“What if he tries to kiss me?”

“Then you haul off and punch that fucker in the mouth!” He almost shouted. “After that, me and him are going to have a little prayer session!”

“Calvin!” Annalillia scolded. Though his threat caused a bit of concern for Paolo’s safety, she still loved how protective he was. “What kind of way is that to talk?”

“I’m sorry, baby girl, I got carried away.” He patted her head and took a deep cleansing breath. “If he tries to kiss you, tell him to stop and come let me know about it, okay?”

“Yes, sir.” Annalillia could not resist a little more goading. “What about when you kiss me?”

“What about it?”

“Is that wrong too?”

“No, there’s nothing at all wrong with that.”

“Well then what’s the difference?”

“I’m authorized, alright?”

“You mean the Agency actually authorizes kissing?”

Calvin had finally run out of patience. “Yes, Annie, they do. As a matter of fact, they’ve got an entire department that does nothing all day but hand out kissing permits. Now do me a favor and give that little mouth of yours a little rest.”

Annalillia ducked her head to conceal the smile on her face. “Yes, Calvin.”

Later that day, Calvin met up with Pricilla, and after some small talk finally came to the point of the conversation. “I was talking to Victor awhile back and he told me that you did him a little favor concerning Triela.”

“You’re going to have to refresh my memory.”

“He said that you had a talk with his girl.” He was unaware that Britney had already taken care of this task.

“Oh, the talk.” She nodded. “Yeah, I did. Are you by chance asking for my services?”

“I’d really appreciate it.” He said. “I’d do it myself, but I kind of thought she’d be more comfortable hearing it from another female.”

Pricilla gave the man a knowing smile. “In other words, you’re a big fat coward.”

“That’s another way of putting it, yes.”

“Sure, I’ll do it.” She laughed. “You and Victor aren’t the only handlers who’ve hit me up for this. When it comes to the talk, I’m pretty much the go to girl around here.”

“Thanks, Pricilla.” He said, obliviously relieved. “I own you one.”

“No problem.”

“Um, by the way,” He asked. “Does that talk of yours cover menstruation?”

“Absolutely.” The woman responded. “She’ll get the complete package.”

“Cool.”

She then gave the man a sly smile. “And at no extra charge, I’ll even throw in a heads-up on birth control.”

“Whoa!” Calvin suddenly held up his hands. “We’d better hold off on that for awhile. I don’t want her to get any ideas.”

“Suit yourself.” Pricilla said as she turned to walk away. “Just don’t be holding off too long…”
While doing some tireless searches, I also came across what I think is the perfect representation of Maria (Alina Vacariu). The woman has Maria written all over her:

And last but not least, here’s Paolo’s favorite picture of her.

Spoiler:
He’s gotten a lot of use out of that one, if you know what I mean.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Sun 5 Jun 2011 - 20:13

I see what you mean! Nice on all pics. Good

ElfenMagix

Forum Posts : 5667

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Mon 6 Jun 2011 - 3:21

@Danjo3 wrote:“Fine then, Paolo.” He said. “Look, I know you like playing with that boy, but you need to make sure he doesn’t try anything funny.”
*sigh* The father handler is always the last to know.

Professor Voodoo

Forum Posts : 3420

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Mon 6 Jun 2011 - 4:17

@Professor Voodoo wrote: *sigh* The father handler is always the last to know.

I actually use some of my own childhood for inspiration. If my parents had ever known even half of the escapades I was up to as a youngling, they would have had a heart attack.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I don’t hate him specifically, it’s the rest of you selfish adults I hold a grudge against.”
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Odon on Sat 11 Jun 2011 - 9:08

@Danjo3 wrote:
@dannieWesson wrote:Your stuff is pretty good! Do you have a website? Do you do full comic series?
Actually that drawing was done for me by a friend and fellow GSG fan (He’s also a fan of Biff & Britney). I wish I was some kind of artist because I think a comic strip would be way cool but alas, I am not.

Just as well, as it would have to be a hentai series. Wink

The girl has a mechanical body. However, she still has a cute ass.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I had a dream. We were together in my dream. We were brother and sister, father and mother, wife and husband. And both of us were both."
-- The Princess and the Warrior

Odon

Male

Forum Posts : 463

Registration date : 2010-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top