Adidas Tech Fits

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Adidas Tech Fits

Post by Marder on Sun 14 Feb 2010 - 23:59

I see Dwight Howard wearing these all the time and never knew what htey were until recently. The purpose of these things is very interesting. It's actually meant to make motion more efficient and do more. I might have Adeline, my OC, wear one under her clothes and one on her right arm (her dominant arm).







What do you think?
avatar
Marder

Male

Forum Posts : 45

Location : The United States of America

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl and much much more

Original Characters : Adeline, George, Jordan, Daniel

Registration date : 2010-02-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Adidas Tech Fits

Post by ElfenMagix on Mon 15 Feb 2010 - 0:09

Adidas = All Day I Dream About Sex.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
avatar
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5676

Location : NYC NY, USA

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Adidas Tech Fits

Post by emperor on Mon 15 Feb 2010 - 6:42

The body suite? Look resemble to some manga I'm reading but it called Power suite.

Is that the same thing that US's swimmer wearing when he competed in the recenly Olympic at China?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


http://on.fb.me/9tuZOK Facebook Page for Cyborg Central : Gunslinger Girl Forum cheers
avatar
emperor

Male

Forum Posts : 1637

Location : Bangkok,Thailand

Fan of : Henrietta,Black Lagoon,Jormungund

Original Characters : Rosetta,Devil baby

Comments : Be creative,baby!!

Registration date : 2007-09-09
Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Re: Adidas Tech Fits

Post by boomer_gonz on Mon 15 Feb 2010 - 15:04

Hmm.

If they can make a functional set with Nomex under flexible dragon skin; Alpha may have lost his last excuse for not wearing body armor.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The Power of Claes Compels You!!!
avatar
boomer_gonz

Male

Forum Posts : 2559

Location : California Republic

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Adidas Tech Fits

Post by ElfenMagix on Tue 16 Feb 2010 - 16:40

Actually the Adidas Tech Suits were only specifically made for atheletes to compete better... the swim suit allows for the water to flow over the body smoother cause it squeezes the body into a more aerodymanic shape and provides a smoother surface for the water to flow through. In all honesty, one can do the same thing by shaving all their hair off their bodies...

The other Tech Suits allow the body to remove heat faster while sweating less. No biggie here- Various Mountian Climber Gear has been doing the same thing for years; where sweat in one's thermal layers can create dangerous pockets that can freeze because it breaks the thermal layers and allow cold to come in.

I doubt Alpha would need to put on anything more than what he already has. Now if wants to look like some show-room super hero, can I suggest something in Red?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
avatar
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5676

Location : NYC NY, USA

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Adidas Tech Fits

Post by Tommygunner70 on Mon 14 Jun 2010 - 6:33

Maybe Alpha should get Liesel into one of those suits. I mean, it would show off her every curve just perfectly Razz

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------




avatar
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Forum Posts : 1950

Fan of : All the SWA girls, Even the adult ones ^_^

Original Characters : Thomas & Sora Dutch

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Adidas Tech Fits

Post by Kiskaloo on Mon 14 Jun 2010 - 6:51

@Tommygunner70 wrote:Maybe Alpha should get Liesel into one of those suits. I mean, it would show off her every curve just perfectly Razz

I think Alpha is content to have Liesel just wear her Birthday Suit... Wink

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


What? I like donuts! - Betty Suarez
If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Scissors of victory! - Yui Hirasawa
avatar
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10890

Location : Seattle / Tokyo / Milan

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Adidas Tech Fits

Post by Tommygunner70 on Mon 14 Jun 2010 - 8:13

@Kiskaloo wrote:
@Tommygunner70 wrote:Maybe Alpha should get Liesel into one of those suits. I mean, it would show off her every curve just perfectly Razz

I think Alpha is content to have Liesel just wear her Birthday Suit... Wink

Naturally, however I don't think that it would be possible if they were to enjoy a day at the beach, Unless they do go to a nudist beach.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------




avatar
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Forum Posts : 1950

Fan of : All the SWA girls, Even the adult ones ^_^

Original Characters : Thomas & Sora Dutch

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Adidas Tech Fits

Post by Kiskaloo on Mon 14 Jun 2010 - 17:05

@Tommygunner70 wrote:
@Kiskaloo wrote:
@Tommygunner70 wrote:Maybe Alpha should get Liesel into one of those suits. I mean, it would show off her every curve just perfectly Razz

I think Alpha is content to have Liesel just wear her Birthday Suit... Wink

Naturally, however I don't think that it would be possible if they were to enjoy a day at the beach, Unless they do go to a nudist beach.

They are in Europe...

Or they could always ask Michele for an invite to one of the Prime Minister's parties... Wink

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


What? I like donuts! - Betty Suarez
If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Scissors of victory! - Yui Hirasawa
avatar
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10890

Location : Seattle / Tokyo / Milan

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Adidas Tech Fits

Post by Tommygunner70 on Tue 15 Jun 2010 - 0:55

@Kiskaloo wrote:
@Tommygunner70 wrote:
@Kiskaloo wrote:
@Tommygunner70 wrote:Maybe Alpha should get Liesel into one of those suits. I mean, it would show off her every curve just perfectly Razz

I think Alpha is content to have Liesel just wear her Birthday Suit... Wink

Naturally, however I don't think that it would be possible if they were to enjoy a day at the beach, Unless they do go to a nudist beach.

They are in Europe...

Or they could always ask Michele for an invite to one of the Prime Minister's parties... Wink

Hmmm... what are you trying to say? Because I got no clue on how to interpret that.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------




avatar
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Forum Posts : 1950

Fan of : All the SWA girls, Even the adult ones ^_^

Original Characters : Thomas & Sora Dutch

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Adidas Tech Fits

Post by Professor Voodoo on Tue 15 Jun 2010 - 1:03

@Tommygunner70 wrote:
@Kiskaloo wrote:
@Tommygunner70 wrote:
@Kiskaloo wrote:
@Tommygunner70 wrote:Maybe Alpha should get Liesel into one of those suits. I mean, it would show off her every curve just perfectly Razz

I think Alpha is content to have Liesel just wear her Birthday Suit... Wink

Naturally, however I don't think that it would be possible if they were to enjoy a day at the beach, Unless they do go to a nudist beach.

They are in Europe...

Or they could always ask Michele for an invite to one of the Prime Minister's parties... Wink

Hmmm... what are you trying to say? Because I got no clue on how to interpret that.
The Prime Minister is based on Silvio Berlusconi...who is famous for his "girlfriends" and has been linked with several girls boardering on underaged. He probably throws some interesting parties.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I saw a werewolf drinking a Piņa Colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.
avatar
Professor Voodoo

Male

Forum Posts : 3422

Location : Hudson Valley, New York

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Adidas Tech Fits

Post by Tommygunner70 on Tue 15 Jun 2010 - 1:23

Ah, ok.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------




avatar
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Forum Posts : 1950

Fan of : All the SWA girls, Even the adult ones ^_^

Original Characters : Thomas & Sora Dutch

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Adidas Tech Fits

Post by Awinnell on Tue 15 Jun 2010 - 6:22

by underage you mean 13? because 14 is the legal age of consent in Italy !

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


We are living in the smelly cloud of gods fart,one day the universe will end in a great cloud of airfreshener
avatar
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Forum Posts : 2131

Location : Hereford,England

Fan of : Triela,asuka

Original Characters : not yet

Comments : Loves to quote Wikipedia. Loves to use exclamation marks even more.

wish i knew who put that in there, it wasn't me !!!!!!!!!!!!


Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Adidas Tech Fits

Post by Tommygunner70 on Tue 15 Jun 2010 - 7:30

Guh?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------




avatar
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Forum Posts : 1950

Fan of : All the SWA girls, Even the adult ones ^_^

Original Characters : Thomas & Sora Dutch

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Adidas Tech Fits

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum