US Road Trip Special

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: US Road Trip Special

Post by rusty-spring on Thu 25 Feb 2010 - 17:23

Laine opened her eyes for a moment, after being asked about her car. She settled back down in the tub and stretched.

"It's wonderfully high-tech, if you like that sorta thing. It handles well, accelerates faster than a hornet shot from a lightning gun, but best of all is it's price."

Stretching her legs out, she continued.

"It only costs as much as a...BMW M3 and is easily twice the car. Overall I'd say it's an excellent all-around performer. Four wheel drive, affordable, capable of taking almost anything thrown at it. I just wish the factory colors included more than Red, Black, Grey, Dark Grey, Light Grey, White, Off White, Granite, Pearl Black, Eggshell...I think you get the point. I want the car to look as exciting on the outside as it is on the inside."

Opening her eyes again, she grinned.

"I'm glad someone had the foresight to repaint the one I'm driving. Oh, and definitely get the optional sound system if you can afford it."

rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Forum Posts : 1380

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Thu 25 Feb 2010 - 17:49

"I can't help but notice that you seem very relieved to be in the jacuzzi, though." noted Allison. "I take it that the GT-R does not score points for comfort?"

"Well, you saw what it did to Jeremy Clarkson." said Petra. "The man busted his neck thrashing it round Fuji Speedway."

"Yes, but that's because he's an aging, pudgy old fart driving a very fast car in the same manner that a joyriding teenage boy with his pants on fire would play Gran Turismo." replied Allison. "Laine, by contrast, is a very fit young woman like the rest of us in this tub, driving that very same, very fast car in the manner that prompts a mature, unhurried person to waft along while behind the wheel of a luxury saloon car. But seriously, Laine, is the GT-R extremely uncomfortable over distance?"

MP5

Forum Posts : 1767

Registration date : 2010-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring on Thu 25 Feb 2010 - 17:57

"Oh don't get me wrong, I'm driving the hell out of that thing." Inwardly, she was glad the car was only a rental. "I think I was only managing 10 miles a gallon on average."

"Comfort-wise. I'd say it's pretty good for what it is. There was enough support as far as I was concerned, then again I was playing loud enough music that all I could feel was the rumble from the stereo anyways. As for enjoying myself in the jacuzzi...I just happen to like jacuzzis."

Laine shrugged and grinned unapologetically.

"By the way, did you know those seats are heated? Very soothing on the lower back."

rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacen Starslayer on Thu 25 Feb 2010 - 18:33

Jay's head hurt mainly due to Liesel's driving skills or lack of...

"Thank you god!" The boy said as he got out of the car and touched the asphalt before turning towards Alpha, "Hey sensei do you know where everyone else is at?"

He looked down at the writing on his forearm and wondered, 'Nitromethane. I would if Allison and them can tell me what that is?'

"Wait a second, I've got my cellphone around here somewhere." He said as he quickly patted himself down in an attempt to find it. "Found it!" He exclaimed as he pulled it from his pants pocket.

"Now who do I call?" He thought aloud as he scanned through his phone book for a number, "Crap, I grabbed Sis' phone by accident."

Jacen Starslayer

Forum Posts : 525

Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Thu 25 Feb 2010 - 18:43

@rusty-spring wrote:"By the way, did you know those seats are heated? Very soothing on the lower back."

Kara's face broke out in a wide grin.

"What?" Laine asked.

"On the Lichtenstein mission Michele let Rico ride with him in the Gallardo Spyder a bit on the twisty sections north of San Bernadino. It was cold so he turned on the seat heater, to which Rico soon commented that 'My butt is hot'."

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Forum Posts : 10889

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Thu 25 Feb 2010 - 19:08

"Girls, Ix-nay on the issions-may!" said Brian.

"We'll edit it out in post." said Sandro.

"So far, so good then." said Allison, continuing with 'Top Gear Italy' mode. "I propose a toast, ladies."

The girls in the hot tub got their champagne flutes in hand and Allison smiled as they raised their glasses in unison.

"Here's to adventure!" she proclaimed.

"To adventure!" chorused the rest of them as they clinked their champagne flutes together. Brian finished recording as soon as they downed the remainder of their mimosas, and he motioned to Sandro for the two of them to leave.

"Don't stay there too long, ladies. We still haven't had dinner." Brian noted as he and Sandro left for their rooms.

The girls lounged in the tub several minutes longer before getting out, rinsing down, and toweling off. Rather than leave the hotel for dinner, they all ordered room service. As Allison waited, practicing some tabs on her 1985 Ferrari Red Gibson Les Paul, a knocking came to her hotel door.

"Room service sure is fast." she commented, going to the door. Checking the peephole, she saw that it was Jay at her door, and she opened it up.

"Yo, Jay. Something the matter?" asked Allison as she let the boy into the room.

MP5

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacen Starslayer on Thu 25 Feb 2010 - 20:39

"Hey Allison. I was just trying to find where everyone had gone, as well as get centered after riding with Alpha and Liesel."
Jay said as he stood outside the door awkwardly, "Um...may I come in? I'm kinda avoiding Liesel."

He looked at the writing on his forearm, while trying to avoid looking at the beautiful brunette. "Oh that reminds me, do you know what Nitromethane is?" He asked eagerly.

Jacen Starslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Thu 25 Feb 2010 - 20:51

"Nitromethane, huh?" said Allison, ushering Jay into her room. "That's a type of fuel used primarily by 'Top Fuel' vehicles like dragsters and funny cars. It's also used by internal combustion-powered Radio-controlled vehicles. It doesn't need a lot of oxygen to burn because it's already got oxygen inside it. Introduction of an additional given amount of oxygen allows Nitromethane to produce 2.3 times the power of normal gasoline. I don't use Nitromethane myself, but what I can say is that it's like if a large amount of your fuel was NOS and the rest of it was just methanol. Why do you ask?"

MP5

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacen Starslayer on Thu 25 Feb 2010 - 20:57

Jay listened to her explanation intently. "I overheard Alpha and Liesel talking about how his Challenger had a system that used it." He said before asking with a curious look on his face, "Is that dangerous?"

Jacen Starslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Thu 25 Feb 2010 - 21:09

"They have a Nitromethane system in the Challenger?!" Allison nearly shrieked. "That can't possibly be road-legal! How are they using it, do you know?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Fan of : Sandro/Petra Fratello *dodges bullets*; Michael and Jamie Christiansen

Original Characters : Allison-Brian McDonnell Fratello

Comments : You gotta ask the cutie before you touch dat booty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacen Starslayer on Thu 25 Feb 2010 - 21:17

Jay pondered for a moment as he tried to remember the conversation, "Alpha-sensei mentioned something about it getting ten additional miles to the gallon, and it was computer controlled to drip only a little bit at a time."

Jay scratched the back of his head sheepishly, "I'm sorry if it doesn't make that much sense. Sensei had me studying schematics of circuit boards and stuff on the ride..."

"I am the sword of justice
Forged by fate and tempered with time
I have struggled to stay true to his dreams and ideals
Never knowing defeat
Nor victory
Forever waiting for his return
This is my, Infinite Sword Dance"
Jacen Starslayer

Male

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Final Fantasy, Parasite Eve 2, Fate/Stay Night, Ah! My Goddess, etc.

Original Characters : Jay Valentine

Comments : "The man who tries to please everyone, will never be happy with themselves."

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Thu 25 Feb 2010 - 21:33

Clever bastards, thought Allison. "That's fine, Jay. No need to worry about it anymore, considering the way they're running it."

Jay was about to reply when his stomach growled loudly. Slightly embarrassed, the boy turned red in the face while Allison stifled a giggle.

"Hungry, are ya? I'll take care of it, I insist. Is fish and chips all right with you?"

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacen Starslayer on Thu 25 Feb 2010 - 21:38

Jay smiled at the offer. "Considering the last thing I ate was a can of Pringles, I'm game." He said happily before walking over to the nearest table, "Oh do you need help with anything?"

Never knowing defeat
Nor victory
Jacen Starslayer

Male

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Final Fantasy, Parasite Eve 2, Fate/Stay Night, Ah! My Goddess, etc.

Comments : "The man who tries to please everyone, will never be happy with themselves."

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Thu 25 Feb 2010 - 21:57

"Gimme a mo'." said Allison, picking up the suite's telephone and calling room service. "Hello, Room Service? If it's not too much trouble, could I add a third order of fish and chips for this room? No problem? Ok, thanks."

She then turned to Jay. "I don't need help with anything right now, but I could use your help early tomorrow, before everyone else wakes up. I'll need you to meet me in the car park around 5:30 tomorrow morning, I'm gonna tweak the paint job on 'Catherine.' In the meantime, I have my Xbox 360 set up." she said, pointing to the game console set up on the suite's TV. A normal Xbox 360 wireless controller was hooked up, as was a Logitech G25 racing wheel set that had a full set of gas, brake, and clutch pedals, a six-speed gear lever, and wheel-mounted flappy-paddle shifters.

"Wanna play some Forza Motorsport 3 with me? We got time to kill before the food gets here. By the way, I always use the racing wheel."

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacen Starslayer on Thu 25 Feb 2010 - 22:14

Jay looked at the 360 with a grin. "You brought your 360 nice!" Jay said excitedly before taking a spot on the floor, "I normally play First-person shooters with the support guys, but I'll play Forza with you."

He looked at the controller before turning to Allison his face red from embarrassment he asked, "What are the controls again?"

Never knowing defeat
Nor victory
Jacen Starslayer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Thu 25 Feb 2010 - 22:30

"I think they're the default ones... Triggers to gas and brake, left stick to steer, 'A' button for handbrake, and 'X' or 'B' to shift in manual transmission mode." said Allison, placing Jay's hands and fingers on the corresponding spots on the game pad. "If you have a Live profile, you can sign in, too."

Allison quickly signed into Xbox Live, and as soon as she started the game, people on her friends list greeted her.

"Hey! AMDrifter's on!"

" 'Sup, girl?"

"Hey, everyone." replied Allison, speaking through her Xbox Live headset. "Just popping in for the night; I'm gonna be on the road most of the time this week."

"Come on, Drifter!" begged a voice. "You're not on very often lately."

"I'll try to get online more often, but right now, I can only play an hour before dinner, and then I got a road trip to rest up for. Best I can do right now, guys." apologized Allison.

"Don't be gone too long, Drifter. You can't beat us if you're out of practice."

"You guys are a hundred years too early to beat me, and even then, I'd like to see you take those skills to a real car! Anyhoo, I brought a friend with."

Last edited by MP5 on Thu 1 Apr 2010 - 23:01; edited 1 time in total

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacen Starslayer on Thu 25 Feb 2010 - 22:48

Jay inputted his Live name into the console. "Ready when you are, AMDrifter." Jay calmly said into the headset as he waited for the game to begin.

"I'll do my best to provide you a challenge." Jay said with a cocky grin on his face while his eyes focused on the screen, I know I'm going to lose to Allison, the question is by how much.

Never knowing defeat
Nor victory
Jacen Starslayer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Thu 25 Feb 2010 - 23:03

@MP5 wrote: "Yo, Jay. Something the matter?" asked Allison as she let the boy into the room.

I expected the other girls to scream at Jay and pelt him with objects as a BOY walked in on them in their jacuzzi-suits.

Now Jay's sitting around in a room full of girls in bikinis? I do hope for his sake he isn't wearing sweat-pants...
Professor Voodoo

Male

Forum Posts : 3422

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Thu 25 Feb 2010 - 23:19

For the sake of purely basing the race on skill, Allison made it a one-make race, using a facsimile of her Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evoluzione. The race began with a flying start, and the players quickly screamed into the first turn on the Nürburgring Nordschliefe track...

*15 MINUTES LATER...*

Jay was in the lead as he and Allison shot out of Galgenkopf corner shortly after rounding the preceding Schwalbenschwanz turn. Jay pinned down the throttle as they proceeded onto the main straight. As he got closer and closer to the finish line, Jay was assured he was going to win until Allison rocketed out from behind him and stole first place at the last second.

"Damn!" said one of the other players in the online session.

"Looks like you ain't rusty at all, Drifter." said another.

"I told you guys."

"How'd you pull that off?" asked Jay, in the suite.

"Slipstream, Jay. Or as NASCAR guys call it, drafting. You broke up all that air in front of me, letting me move faster with very little resistance. How gentlemanly of you!" said Allison, sliding the realistic gear shifter into 'neutral'.

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Thu 25 Feb 2010 - 23:21

@Professor Voodoo wrote:
@MP5 wrote: "Yo, Jay. Something the matter?" asked Allison as she let the boy into the room.

I expected the other girls to scream at Jay and pelt him with objects as a BOY walked in on them in their jacuzzi-suits.

Now Jay's sitting around in a room full of girls in bikinis? I do hope for his sake he isn't wearing sweat-pants...

They're already back in their respective rooms at this point, Voodoo, so there's nothing for him to see. And yes, they would definitely pelt him if he just walked in on them while they were filming the Top Gear Italy segment.

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacen Starslayer on Thu 25 Feb 2010 - 23:28

Jay's face turned a bright red at Allison's comment. Hey I knew that I was going to lose to the driving expert, but it was close. He thought with a smile.

"That was really fun, Allison." Jay admitted, "And your driving is a million times better than Liesel's. So what's next on the agenda?"

Never knowing defeat
Nor victory
Jacen Starslayer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring on Thu 25 Feb 2010 - 23:41

Laying on her bed, Laine chewed on the end of her pen while writing into a journal.

"Let's see, my checklist of things to do while in America..."

She glanced down at her page and ticked off the day's accomplishments.

1) Have Clay drive a ridiculous American vehicle - Check
2) Eat a ham and cheese sandwich with imitation cheese *She grimmaces* - Check.
3) Listen to an Evangelical Radio Station - Check
4) Say the word "Ya'll" - Check
5) Buy a giant belt buckle - Check

Things Not Accomplished:
1) Get mugged
2) Get murdered
3) Get mugged, then murdered

She turned towards Kara, who was on the other side of the room.

"Hey Kara, what else am I forgetting on an American Holiday?"

"Do you know what Jesus said in John chapter 5? Don't bring me any trouble, bitch." - Eda, Black Lagoon
"Anybody can be cool...but awesome takes practice." - Lorraine Peterson
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Fan of : being awesome

Original Characters : L is for Laine

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Thu 25 Feb 2010 - 23:51

"Dinner, of course." said Brian, entering the suite alongside the room service cart. "Hello, Jay. Joining us for fish and chips as well?"

The male cyborg nodded in reply as the food was set on the suite's dining table. The three of them proceeded to eat their fill and wash down the meal with ice-cold ginger ale. They continued to talk about the trip over cheesecake for dessert thereafter.

Allison looked at the clock and saw that the hour was quickly approaching 11 P.M.

"Wow, it's getting kinda late. I should get to bed." said Allison to herself, and then realized she had a guest in her room.

"Hey Jay, I know you'd normally room with Alpha and Liesel, but if you want, you can crash with me and Brian tonight." offered the brunette.

"Fair word of warning; she snores louder than a downshifting tractor-trailer." said Brian in passing, prompting Allison to throw a pillow at him.

"Brian!!"

"She also tends to wake up outside of her pyjama pants." teased the elder McDonnell.

"BRIAN, STOP!"

Allison, face flushed red, took a pillow and proceeded to throttle Brian with it out of sheer embarrassment.

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Fri 26 Feb 2010 - 0:06

@rusty-spring wrote:Laying on her bed, Laine chewed on the end of her pen while writing into a journal.

"Let's see, my checklist of things to do while in America..."

She turned towards Kara, who was on the other side of the room.

"Hey Kara, what else am I forgetting on an American Holiday?"

"Put a cow on your roof?" Kara asked from her own bed, her attention focused through the door of their room into the bedroom of the VIP suite. The suite had a single King bed that Michele and Claes would share. Laine could see her fidget.

"Take a chill pill, Kara. Of all the cyborgs, Claes is the safest one to share a bed with Michele. Hell, I doubt she'll take her shoes off, much less her clothes."

"I know that, but that doesn't mean I have to like it," Kara replied. To her horror, Claes appeared wearing only undergarments and slowly closed the door, smiling as she did so. There was a metallic *click* as she set the lock.

---

After she locked the door, Claes quickly scrambled back into her pajamas before Michele came out of the bathroom dressed in his own full set of nightclothes.

"Why's the door closed?" Michele asked.

"Kara and Laine requested privacy," Claes replied, sweetly.

Michele shrugged and slipped under the top duvet, Claes burying herself under that and the lower covers.

"Good night, Claes. Sleep well," Michele said.

Oh, I will... Claes thought with a grin.

What? I like donuts! - Betty Suarez
If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Scissors of victory! - Yui Hirasawa
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacen Starslayer on Fri 26 Feb 2010 - 0:12

Jay chuckled at the scene before accepting Allison and Brian's offer, "Yeah, that's not a bad idea plus it will allow Alpha and Liesel some alone time." And allow me to keep my sanity, he added silently

"I'll take the couch in the common room." Jay said before pulling his pencils from his pocket and setting them on the small table next to the couch before returning to the door to the bedroom.

"I can't picture her snoring louder than Sis." Jay said from the doorway with a smirk on his face, "And hey it could be worse she could sleep-talk or sleepwalk." A flying pillow struck him in the face, "Thanks for the pillow I needed one."

He carefully walked back to the couch and crashed, Man, even though I slept for a decent amount of time in the car, I'm still exhausted. He thought, At least I'm out of Sensei's hair for the night...

With that the American teen drifted off to sleep...

Never knowing defeat
Nor victory
Jacen Starslayer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Fri 26 Feb 2010 - 0:38

I think we can bring Day 1 to an end here.

TOP GEAR ITALY'S ROAD TRIP ACROSS AMERICA, DAY 2

The next morning, Jay awoke to the sound of running water behind closed doors. It was 5:00 A.M. on a Monday, and he remembered that he would be helping Allison out with her car this early in the morning. Slowly, he got up off the couch and fetched some new clothes for the day from his luggage. Groggily, he walked to the bathroom and opened the unlocked door.

In his sleep-addled state, he unwittingly walked in on Allison in a state of partial nudity as she brushed her teeth. Her blouse unbuttoned and no pants or shorts on, Jay got an eyeful of Allison's figure clad in a set of orange-lace bra and boy shorts. Noting his presence, Allison turned and cheerfully greeted the male cyborg, oblivious of what her current state was doing to his brain.

"Good Morning, Jay!"

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacen Starslayer on Fri 26 Feb 2010 - 11:09

Jay's face turned a bright red when his mind processed what he was seeing. "Ga-Ga-Good morning, Allison." Jay stuttered before attempting to regain his composure. "I'll until your done." He said bashfully before slipping out of the bathroom.

Must relax, Jay mentally ordered himself, I guess living with Priscilla some days doesn't prepare you for days like today. I need to distract my mind from the brunette in the bathroom.He searched the living room for something to rebuild or disassemble to take his mind of the girl in the bathroom. He found that task in his disassembled M93R in a special compartment in the walls of his suitcase.

Pulling out the pieces of his machine pistol he muttered, "Sis would never let me live this down if she found out how I acted..."

Within a few moments, he had the unloaded pistol fully assembled. I should wait to take a cold shower later after I'm done helping Allison.

Never knowing defeat
Nor victory
Jacen Starslayer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Fri 26 Feb 2010 - 11:50

What's with him? wondered Allison as she turned to the mirror to rinse. Then she realized her appearance of partial nudity, and quickly her own face turned red.

"Oh. My. God!" said Allison to herself. "No wonder! He saw everything, how am I gonna live this down?!"

In her panic, her tight grip broke the disposable toothbrush in her hand neatly in two. Swearing under her breath, she tossed the useless dental hygiene implement into the trash and quickly got dressed, buttoning up her blouse, pulling up her denim shorts, and tucking the bottom of her blouse into her shorts. She walked out of the bathroom to see Jay field-stripping and re-assembling his M93R. When their eyes met, the two began to blush. Allison was the first to speak.

"Sorry about the free show; I'm kind of a ditz in the mornings."

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacen Starslayer on Fri 26 Feb 2010 - 12:47

Jay took in a deep breath and replied, "There is nothing to sorry for. If anyone needs to apologize it is me for not knocking on the closed door before entering."

Jay reached down to pull out his collection of throwing knives from his secret lead lined compartment in his suitcase and began sliding them into their respective sheathes.

"When you are ready we should head down and take care of Catherine's new look." The boy said as he slipped on his shoulder holster out of habit and casually slid the automatic into it's sheath, before throwing his denim jacket on. His flushed face looking completely out the window.

Never knowing defeat
Nor victory
Jacen Starslayer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Fri 26 Feb 2010 - 17:17

"I am ready." said Allison, tossing a duffel bag for Jay to catch. The boy opened it, and found inside several rows of Duplicolor Car Art spray paint cans. Notably, all of them were in black. Included in the bag was a spray gun attachment, safety goggles, and a respirator.

"I have the other colors I want in my own duffel bag, plus a tarp so that we don't accidentally spray anything on the parking lot surface. Let's get cracking, we won't have long before we need to leave for Southgate."

The two left the suite and boarded an elevator to go down to the car park. At floor P1, they got out of the elevator and proceeded to the spacious corner where 'Catherine' sat parked. Allison had already masked off the areas she didn't want to hit with hers and Jay's painting.

"Let's get cracking." Allison said, wearing her respirator and shaking up a can of orange paint.

Almost an hour or so later, Jay and Allison had finished re-painting Catherine with a hot-rod style paint job. Flames that faded from red orange to sunlight yellow at the tips adorned the front of the car extending halfway down the bonnet, and more were added just above the rear wheel fenders. Jay filled in the non-flame areas with gloss black paint, and Catherine honestly looked like a post-war hot rod.

"I can't wait till the guys see this. But first, Jay, you and I need to take a ride. We need to set you up with some wheels." said Allison, wrapping up the tarp she brought with her. "You wanna get showered now, or later?"

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacen Starslayer on Fri 26 Feb 2010 - 17:39

Jay pondered a moment before answering, "I'd better take one when we get back. The last thing I need is for Alpha-sensei to find me and give
me more homework."

He carefully climbed in to the passenger seat of 'Catherine.'

"So where are we going to get a ride for me?" Jay asked with a curious glance.

Never knowing defeat
Nor victory
Jacen Starslayer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Fri 26 Feb 2010 - 18:19

"You'll see." said Allison cryptically as she started the engine. "I'm assuming you have your license, so I thought it'd be a good idea if you drove a third support vehicle. it's a long road west, and not necessarily best spent in the backseat of a Dodge Challenger running 5 percent Nitro."

With a chirp of the rear tires, Allison pulled out of the parking garage and onto the street. Within seconds, the Caterham had raced down Superior Avenue and Allison quickly executed a left-hand powerslide onto East 9th street. At the intersection of 9th street and Marginal Road, she made a right and then blitzed down the road for 5 minutes before pulling into a lake-side establishment looking out over Lake Erie. The shop was called "Lake Erie Adventure Rentals", and it was a place clearly built for those who had midlife crises to contend with. This shop overflowed with all sorts of cool stuff: a stable of sports cars, a flotilla of powerboats and yachts, a fleet of light aircraft and helicopters, and even a motor pool of ex-military vehicles, from armored cars to deactivated tanks, to the ubiquitous "Humvee. " They even had a pair of Navy SEAL Desert Patrol Vehicles sans weapons.

"Here we are." said Allison, shutting off the engine to Catherine. "Feel free to take a look around, but just remember that we've already decided what you'd be driving."

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Fri 26 Feb 2010 - 18:41

Claes stretched languidly under the covers, her brain in the fuzzy state between sleep and wakefulness. On the other side of the king bed she heard Michele's rhythmic breathing. Claes pulled back the covers and moved into a seating position, sliding her feet into Ugg slippers. She rose, stretched and yawned, activating the coffee maker as she headed into the living area. She carefully unlocked the door and opened it, half-expecting to see Kara asleep in a chair, her ear against the door. To her disappointment, Kara was asleep in her bed, hugging a pillow.

Claes heard a rustle and turned to take a pillow in the face.

"Turn out that light!" Laine yelled, wrapping the other pillow on top of her head.

If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacen Starslayer on Fri 26 Feb 2010 - 19:33

Jay looked towards Allison curiously as he asked completely missing the point, "If you've already decided what I'm driving, why would I need to walk around?"

He looked around the place, until his eyes caught sight of a decommissioned Sherman tank in a corner.

"Oh sweet a Sherman!" He yelled excitedly as he ran over to it.

Never knowing defeat
Nor victory
Jacen Starslayer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Fri 26 Feb 2010 - 20:44

Allison walked up to the counter inside the shop. The perky, buxom clerk working at the moment put down their chosen reading material--a copy of Hot Rod magazine--to assist Allison in any way possible.

"Welcome to Lake Erie Adventure Rentals! See anything you like?"

"Actually, uh..." Allison paused, reading the clerk's nametag, "...Brandy, I'm here to pick up a reservation under the name 'McDonnell'."

"Just a moment!" chirped 'Brandy', typing into her computer terminal. Allison turned to see Jay seating himself inside a Chenoweth Navy SEAL Desert Patrol Vehicle.

"I have a question about those Navy SEAL buggies." said Allison.

"Go ahead." replied Brandy, still searching the computer.

"Is it possible to mount guns on those for an extra fee?"

"Sadly no, ma'am. We're expressly forbidden by law from mounting live firearms on vehicles. What we have done, however, is place facsimile Airsoft weaponry on those DPV's for skirmishes in this state. we get a call every now and then for someone to rent one."

"I see."

Finally, the computer finished the search. "Ah!" said Brandy. "I found your reservation. Are you representing a Mr. Brian McDonnell?"

"He's my brother."

"I see. Does he have a pilot's license?"

"He does, but if you wish to verify, I can give you the registration of a helicopter he owns. the registration information should tell you what you need to know."

"Go ahead."

"The registration is Golf-Oscar-Papa-Echo-November. It's on an MD 500."

"G-O-P-E-N." recited Brandy, typing the registration into the search. Getting the result, she gave the licensing information a once-over.

"Looks like everything checks out!" said Brandy cheerfully. "And you folks are renting one GMC Sierra 3500 Crew Cab with Trailer, one Mosquito XET ultralight turbine-powered helicopter, and one BMW K1200 R, correct?"

"That's correct." said Allison with a smile. Brandy passed over a clipboard.

"Just sign where indicated, and all of the above is yours for the week. Will you be returning these vehicles to our sister office in San Francisco?"

"Yes. What was the name, again?"

"Golden State Adventure Rentals, ma'am."

"Got it."

"Happy travels!"

Allison signed for the vehicles and proceeded back outside, a manila envelope with keys in her hands. Taking out the keys to the Sierra, she tossed them over to Jay, who expertly caught them.

"Come on Jay, we're done here. Your wheels are out back."

Last edited by MP5 on Sat 17 Jul 2010 - 2:27; edited 2 times in total

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacen Starslayer on Fri 26 Feb 2010 - 21:21

Jay saw a glint out of a corner of his eyes and immediately reached up to grab it.

"Come on Jay, we're done here. Your wheels are out back." He heard the brunette call out, causing him to look at the object that he caught, a set of keys.

As he ran to catch up to her, he passed numerous off-road vehicles, until he caught up to her standing in front of a large black pick-up truck with a black solid bed-cover and a trailer hooked to the back.

"Wow." Jay remarked as he stared at the behemoth before him.

"You like?" Allison asked as she leaned against it with a sly grin on her face before showing off her massive knowledge of cars, "This is a 2007 GMC Sierra 3500 HD, driven by a 6.6 liter Duramax Turbodiesel engine capable of 365 horsepower and 660 pounds per foot of torque..."

"Um...I'm going to assume that's good." Jay stated with a confused look on his face, as he listened to the expert's opinion.

"It's said to be the most competent, refined and easy-to-drive heavy duty truck on the market." She said as she motioned for him to climb inside, "We picked out one with an automatic transmission, since we were pretty sure that you couldn't drive a stick."

Jay could help but feel intimidated by the girl's superior vehicle skills.

"Well what are you waiting for? An invitation, get in." She ordered.

Never knowing defeat
Nor victory
Jacen Starslayer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Fri 26 Feb 2010 - 21:55

Allison ensured that the Mosquito and K1200 were secured in the trailer before she gave the thumbs-up to Jay as he cranked the ignition and started the turbodiesel engine. Giving the pedal a few revs, Jay grinned as he felt the rumble of the 6.6-liter Duramax resonate through the gas pedal. Allison smiled knowingly and shut the door so that she could hop back in Catherine, starting her own engine to lead the two of them back to the Hyatt. As they traveled the short distance, Allison gave Jay a basic rundown of how to talk on a CB radio.

"To open up conversation and make sure people can hear you, start by saying 'Breaker' and then the channel you're on, then repeat. For example, if I wanted to talk on Channel 13, I would say 'Breaker one-three, breaker one-three' followed by my self-identification, which is 'Union Jackie.' Punctuate every transmission with 'Over' if you're done speaking as often as possible, though older drivers will dispense with that formality. Once you're done talking on the channel, say that your call sign is gone, so for me, I would say 'Union Jackie gone'. It's basically the same as saying that you will be out of touch. I'll teach you more as we go along."

Back at the Hyatt, Petra and Sandro were waiting in the lobby. When the redhead couldn't find her co-driver, she asked Brian where Allison was, and the elder McDonnell sibling responded that Allison had gone to fetch a vehicle with Jay, and procure something for himself and Adeline.

"Hey, Mr. Sandro..." began Petra.

"Yeah?" her handler replied, not looking up from his copy of The New York Times.

"Isn't it strange that Allison went out with Jay? You don't think that they're... well, you know, doing this and that?"

Sandro nearly choked on the coffee he was drinking. "Petra, where the hell did that idea come from?"

"Sorry, it was kind of the first thing that popped to mind."

"Petra, they're not a pair of horny teenagers, you know. Jay's a newbie, but he's professional about it. As for Allison, well, I don't know if she really thinks about boys all that much, save for Brian." said Sandro. "Don't worry your pretty little head about it."

"I suppose... hey, I heard Mr. Alboreto make a comment about us being a pair of horny teenagers. Don't you think that's rude?"

"Uh, no comment." replied Sandro, hiding his flushed face behind his newspaper. There might be some truth to that, actually, he mentally admitted to himself after some introspection. The attention of the fratello was then taken by the sound of 'Catherine's' exhaust note followed by the idling of a turbodiesel engine outside in the driveway. Jay and Allison had returned, but there was noticeably something different about Allison's Caterham. When Sandro looked at it, he bit back a laugh while an incredulous Petra walked out to see the two returning convoy members.

"Dear lord, Allison. You really are an obnoxious Yankee, aren't you?" said Petra, in disbelief at the color scheme and paint job of the Roadsport.

"Just made her ready for the cruise, that's all." replied Allison.

"It's hideous! Flames? Really Allison, flames?"

"Well, when in Rome..."

"But we're not in Rome, or Southgate, for that matter! You're in a ridiculous post-war sports car dressed up to look like a silly American hot rod. Are you going to start calling people 'squares' or 'daddy-o' next? Wearing a leather jacket and slicking back your hair, perhaps? The 1950's called, Allison, and they want their style back."

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Fri 26 Feb 2010 - 22:16

Waking to the morning light through the crease made by the curtains; Liesel noticed that she still lay at Alpha's side. The trip had tired them so, that they decided to order room service instead of locating an establishment to dine in; a rarity for Alpha to correspond with.

After all, there was a lot of risks with room service. The line could be tapped and therefore a false cart could be delivered. Or the serviceman delivering the food could be an enemy, Alpha after all did mention that he had a few loose ends in America. Thinking on the matter for a moment more, Liesel turned on her side and rubbed her temple.

"It is to no amazement of mine that Altheus holds Alpha's company in such high regard," Liesel said as she sat up. "That manner of thought is insistently contagious."

Taking a look at her laptop, Liesel noticed that all of the 'panic buttons' given to the handlers were still active with none of them being set off. Also she noted that, Allison's vehicle beacon was not in the garage. The last thing of note was that Jay was not in his bed.

With the first being of utmost concern, Liesel allowed the last two to drift off into obscureness. Rising from the bed, Liesel raised her hands overhead in a stretch before lifting her bag and heading into the bathroom for her morning routine.

As the morning wore away, Alpha was just finishing his routine. Rinsing the leftover toothpaste and mouthwash; Alpha noticed Liesel running the keyless ignition remote through her fingers.

"Something wrong," Alpha asked as he put on a Ramones t-shirt.

"Pardon me for expressing such misgiving," Liesel stated, "but would you mind turning off that nitromethane system for today?"

"Why, what's wrong?"

"Since you cited the existence of such a modification to our mode of transportation, I have felt a bit, how you say, on edge driving the Challenger."

"Liesel, I assure you the system is safe and will be more so after we hit Chicago and even more so after crossing the Mississippi, when the engine is good and broken in. Is this why you started feathering the throttle so much?"

"In reality, yes."

"I see, my neck still feels a bit sore from all the jerking."

Liesel now a bit upset, "That is not a skillful remark to make to someone who must come to terms with the knowledge that they are driving a rolling bomb!"

"I see, and I apologize." Taking Liesel's hands in his own, "You've never had a reason to doubt me before, have you?"

"True; except there was that one assignment in Venice."

"That wasn't my fault, it was a good plan!"

"Until you're so called expert pilot, was three minutes late."

"Details-details, it's not my fault it started raining."

"So, about the car..."

"She likes to be ridden hard, I had her built that way. Just drive like you did in New York and she'll feel a lot smoother."

"I believe you, but just to be certain why don't you take first shift."

"Very well."

Last edited by boomer_gonz on Fri 12 Jun 2015 - 2:51; edited 2 times in total

The Power of Claes Compels You!!!
boomer_gonz

Male

Forum Posts : 2558

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Fri 26 Feb 2010 - 22:35

"Hey, I think it's cool, all right? It's just for the downriver cruise." defended Allison.

"That's still two hours driving to Michigan in this... thing." said Petra. "Could I at least wear a paper bag over my head? Maybe The Stigette's helmet?"

"No can do, Petra. You will ride with me without covering your face, and you will learn to endure it. Besides, it'll grow on you once you see the other cars at Cruisin' Downriver. Besides, it's washable paint, so I'll take this thing to a car wash after the cruise if it bothers you that much."

"Ok, you're right. It is growing on me. You did this yourself?" said Petra.

"I had help from Jay. We got up extra early in the morning to do this to the car."

Meanwhile, back at the Sierra, Sandro was giving the entire ensemble a once-over.

"Very manly choice, Jay. Never figured you for the truck type." he commented, then looking at the trailer. "Is that a helicopter and a superbike?"

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring on Fri 26 Feb 2010 - 23:04

Laine could hear her cell phone going off somewhere beneath the covers. She fumbled for it while keeping her eyes closed. Finally she found it and looked at the screen. She ignored the call.

Again the phone rang, and Laine finally answered it.

"Do you have any idea what time it is?"

"It's 10:30, your majesty." The sarcastic voice of Clayland chided her. Poking her head out from beneath the covers she glanced at the bedside clock.

"Oh good, I have another hour to sleep." Laine stretched out luxuriously in her bed. She could get use to hotel suites.

"If you don't wake up in the next 15 minutes, I'll replace your car with a Cobalt." Laine bolted up in the bed.

"You wouldn't dare..." She seethed dangerously. Clayland smirked on his side of the phone.

"Oh look, there's a Chevrolet dealership..."

"All right, all right! I'm getting up." Reluctantly, Laine slid her way out from beneath the covers and groggily walked towards the bathroom for a shower. She wasn't sure if Kara was up yet, but figured she was a morning type of girl.

Last edited by rusty-spring on Fri 26 Feb 2010 - 23:12; edited 1 time in total

"Do you know what Jesus said in John chapter 5? Don't bring me any trouble, bitch." - Eda, Black Lagoon
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Fri 26 Feb 2010 - 23:12

Kara had indeed risen and was having a late breakfast with Michele and Claes in the living area of Michele's suite. Next to the four-person dining table three room service carts held multiple servings of pancakes, Belgian waffles, omelets and breakfast meats.

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring on Fri 26 Feb 2010 - 23:20

After showering and changing clothes, Laine strolled into the dining area where Claes, Michelle, and Kara were eating breakfast.

"Morning everybody." She walked up to the table and grabbed an apple from the complimentary fruit basket. The two girls sitting at the table visibly stopped chewing through their waffles and eggs. Kara's eyebrow nearly lifted off her brow at Laine's choice of attire. She was wearing a gingham blouse tied into a half-shirt that exposed her midriff, a pale pair of denim jeans, and a straw cowboy hat on her head. The secret American had finally shown her colors.

rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Fri 26 Feb 2010 - 23:23

Allison had already packed most of her things inside her luggage, if somewhat hurriedly. The Downriver Cruise had already begun up in Southgate, as she remembered the official opening of the event was at 10 AM. Anxious to get going, she stuffed her luggage inside the Sierra's bed, while Jay was quickly showering upstairs in one of the suites. As she chowed down on a McGriddle breakfast sandwich from a nearby McDonald's, her anxiety continued to mount.

"Come on, guys!" said Allison to no one in particular. "The Cruise started already! I wanna be there before the sun starts going down, dammit! Two hours drive to Southgate is two hours that we're not spending drooling over all the awesome rides that will be there!"

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Fri 26 Feb 2010 - 23:27

Walking down to the parking lot with their duffel bags, Liesel and Alpha quickly noticed Allison's Catterham. Approaching the area, they were quick to note Allison's new paint job.

Dropping his bag to the floor, Alpha approached the car and carefully inspected the craftsmanship. A moment later he turned to Allison and said, "Hey hep cat, since you're cool to the jive, why not shake you're tail feather and we can set us a spell at the drive thru, ya dig?"

boomer_gonz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Fri 26 Feb 2010 - 23:34

"Uh, what?" said Allison, confused, while Sandro and Brian got a laugh out of it.

"He means that he likes your car, Allison." said Brian. "He's just saying it in jive-speak."

"Alpha-- please, don't ever do that again." said Allison. "By the way, where's Adeline? We got her a second bike for this trip..."

"Is the helicopter set up?" asked Brian, looking at the Mosquito XET.

"Camera's already been mounted, we just need you to take it up when we start passing through Route 66." replied Allison.

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Fri 26 Feb 2010 - 23:39

"On you, it looks good," Kara noted to Laine. Her own outfit was all Corsa Rossa - a red tank-top matched with a red knee-length skirt with the three colors of the Italian flag running down the side seam and a red jacket with two vertical stripes down the left side and a large Alfa Romeo embroidered patch over her left breast matched with red leather knee-high boots.

Claes wore a Burberry Check-Collar Polo & Twill Kilt with black suede ballerina flats with a patent leather strap. And Michele went with a casual Armani look including a long-sleeve light-weave cotton button down shirt in white with vertical blue stripes, blue chinos tied with a white leather belt and white sneakers from Salvatore Ferragamo.

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacen Starslayer on Sat 27 Feb 2010 - 0:43

Jay got out of the shower and quickly got dressed. After finishing his shower he headed down to the cafeteria and grabbed himself a small breakfast consisting of a McDonald sausage and egg biscuit, a hash brown and a small orange juice as he carried his suitcase to the truck.

Here's hoping that rumors don't start. Jay thought as he ate his breakfast. The last thing I need is for Sis to hear about this.

Never knowing defeat
Nor victory
Jacen Starslayer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Sat 27 Feb 2010 - 1:16

Allison's patience finally fell to zero. She punched the 'record' button on Catherine's in-car camera as she spoke some final words to Brian and Sandro.

"I can't take any more waiting. You tell the others that I pulled a Clarkson and left them behind in true Top Gear fashion. I want to take in as many classic rides as I can. But we'll miss most of them if the others act like they don't have a schedule to keep. Petra and I have some miles to put in the bank." said Allison.

"Whoa, wait a minute!" said Petra. "Why are we going already?"

"I don't know when the cruise ends, and I'm not going to let myself be too late to find out." replied Allison. She reached for the CB radio and called out to any truckers.

"Breaker 1-4, Breaker 1-4, this is Union Jackie. Anyone out there with a bear check for me, over?"

At once, she got a reply. "Union Jackie, this here's Lazy Dog. I don't know if y'all from round these parts, but getting a bear check is like asking where you can find a Starbucks. They're everywhere, lil' lady, and Smokey always be hungry. You wanna avoid feeding the bears, just stick to the limit. Lazy dog is gone."

"10-4, Lazy Dog. Union Jackie is gone." replied Allison, finishing the conversation. "Screw it, we're going for broke. Petra, strap in, shut up, and hang on."

Allison started up Catherine and peeled out of the Hyatt driveway, gunning it all the way to the Interstate.

PREDICTABLY...

Allison furiously unbuttoned several of the top buttons on her blouse as she awaited the approach of the male Ohio State Highway Patrol officer behind her. Despite the constant warnings of her Valentine One Radar detector, she continued to drive at 95-100 miles per hour on Interstate 90 when the flash of red and blue lights in her rearview mirror told her she'd been nicked. Now, the admittedly-handsome young officer on her tail approached the driver's side on the right side of the Caterham (it was a U.K.-market version of the kit), and Allison greeted the officer with a smile and a British-Italian accent.

"Good day, officer. Is there a problem?"

"Good day, ma'am. Sadly, yes. When you passed me by in this car of yours, you were 35 miles above the posted speed limit, and before you pulled over, you actually went faster.

"Sorry, officer." said Allison, leaning forward as her blouse fell slightly more open, giving the patrolman a pleasant view of her cleavage. "I live in Italy, and when the highway patrolmen, the Polizia Stradale come up behind me, it's usually to tell me to go faster."

"Uhm, well..." trailed off the officer, unable to take his eyes off of Allison's cleavage, then remembering to look her in the face as he remembered the name on her license. "This is the United States, Ms. McDonnell. We typically don't encourage people to go much faster than 70."

"Oh, I'm so sorry, officer!" gasped Allison, putting on a face as if she were about to cry. "I'm just on vacation, please don't give me a ticket! I was really going to try and see the Downriver Cruise up in Michigan."

"Well, since you are on vacation..." said the officer, relenting to Allison's expression, "...I can let you off with a warning; just drive safe, all right, Ms. McDonnell? You're free to go."

Allison made her eyes light up in joy and relief. "Thank you so much, officer! I won't forget your kindness! And please, call me Allison."

She reached out as if to shake the officer's hand as she retrieved her Patente B, her passport, and International Driver's Permit before she pulled him gently down and planted a long kiss on the young officer's cheek, leaving the imprint of her lipstick on his face.

"Grazie! Grazie mille, officer! Ciao!" Allison bade farewell, as she pulled into traffic. The officer stood by the side of the road, a dumb grin on his face.

"You're quite welcome, Allison McDonnell..." he muttered as he wafted back to his patrol car. Sometimes, this job could be really good to him.

Allison guided Catherine into a rest stop about a mile before exit 71. As she parked, she let the engine idle as she buried her head in her hands.

"Can't believe I got nicked by the rozzers."

"Karma's a bitch, isn't it?" commented Petra.

"That it is." replied Allison. "Call the others, let's find out where they are. Tell them our current location if they ask; we'll all meet up here."

Last edited by MP5 on Sat 27 Feb 2010 - 12:17; edited 2 times in total

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Marder on Sat 27 Feb 2010 - 1:25

Adeline watched up from behind on her R100 as Allison and Petra pulled away from the cops. She gagged a bit and then didn't bother looking and kept on riding. She wanted to get to the cruise as well, and hopefully see some riders.
Marder

Male

Forum Posts : 45

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl and much much more

Original Characters : Adeline, George, Jordan, Daniel

Registration date : 2010-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Sat 27 Feb 2010 - 10:32

Petra got on her cellphone and dialed up Sandro. Her handler picked up after a few rings.

"Hi Petra. Where are you two?"

"We're at the rest stop near Exit 71. We figured we'd wait for you guys to catch up."

"Ok, we'll be a while yet; we just got on the interstate. Kara and the others were a little miffed that you left ahead of them." replied Sandro. As he said this, Triela was pouring the coal to the Range Rover as she blitzed past the Escalade, quickly followed by the 599 and the GT-R.

"Miffed as they are, It seems Ohio is a facsimile of car-hating Switzerland. They need to slow down, because there's cops everywhere. Allison is sitting next to me right now, face in her hands, because she's already had to charm her way out of a ticket."

Sandro laughed, but then stopped when he saw Triela, Kara, and Laine being accosted by more members of the Ohio State Highway Patrol.

"Kinda late for that." said Sandro.

"What do you mean?" asked Petra.

"The others just got nicked."

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Sat 27 Feb 2010 - 10:37

@MP5 wrote:"The others just got nicked."

"Your uttermost concern at the present moment would be better directed to the pair before you than at the rozzers," Liesel said as she approached Allison's Caterham from behind the driver's side.

"You can start by telling us what the f--k that was all about," Alpha said as he approached the passenger side.

Last edited by boomer_gonz on Fri 12 Jun 2015 - 2:52; edited 1 time in total

boomer_gonz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Sat 27 Feb 2010 - 11:16

"Well, Leadfoot McDonnell here thought it best to try and catch as much of the Downriver Cruise as possible, even if it meant violating traffic laws.

"I'd meant to leave much earlier, but my fellow presenters woke up much later than I did." said Allison, stopping the recording on her in-car camera. "It's two hours to Southgate from Cleveland, and the cruise has already started."

"You're being ridiculous, Allie." said Petra. "I'm sure there'll still be plenty of cars around when we get there."

"But that's still two hours I'm not theeeerrrre! whined Allison, thumping her head lightly against the steering wheel.

"Stop acting like a kid, Allison. It's embarrassing."

Meanwhile, Triela unbuttoned her shirt and tied the bottom just under her bust line to expose her midriff and her cleavage at the same time. Ensuring her lip gloss was in order, she took a breath as the patrolman approached her window. She rolled it down, confident that she could charm her way out of this.

"Hello...officer." Triela said, her confidence waning a little. Expecting a male police officer, she was quickly cowed when she saw that she'd been stopped by a very pretty blonde woman.

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacen Starslayer on Sat 27 Feb 2010 - 11:37

Jay grabbed his suitcase and walked out to the parking lot expecting to see it filled with his compatriots' vehicles.

"Looks like they left without me." He remarked as he tossed his suitcase in the bed and climbed into the truck. As he turned the key the massive engine roared to life he asked the all-important question, "I wonder where they went."

Reaching for Priscilla's cellphone that he had grabbed by mistake, he dialed Alpha. "I'm still in the hotel parking lot, what's everyone's position?"

Never knowing defeat
Nor victory
Jacen Starslayer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Sat 27 Feb 2010 - 11:45

"I understand your disquieting anxiety to arrive at the desired destination," Liesel said as both Allison and Petra heard a barely audible click.

"In the future I recommend you both notify others of your intentions before you enact them," Alpha said.

"Someone could be under the impression that you two were trying to run."

"In short, it is our desire that you girls enjoy yourself on your holiday."

"But please do not make our job difficult for us."

With that Alpha and Liesel walked back toward the Challenger parked behind the store facing the highway.

Not a moment later, Alpha's cell phone rang with Jay at the other end.

"I'm still in the hotel parking lot, what's everyone's position?" Jay asked in a hurry.

"Follow the freeway to Southgate until you hit the Exit 71 rest stop. That will be the rendezvous point. Oh and Jay, nice wheels. Don't go hot-rodding and wear out those treads okay?"

Last edited by boomer_gonz on Fri 12 Jun 2015 - 2:56; edited 3 times in total

boomer_gonz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Sat 27 Feb 2010 - 11:48

"Wait up, Jay!" said Brian. "I'm riding with you!" he added, buckling in. "The rest of them shouldn't be too far off, they only have about five minutes' lead time on us."

"Well hello there, dearie." replied the officer with a winning smile. License and registration, please."

Triela sheepishly handed over her Patente B, Passport, and International Driving Permit to the officer.

"Italy, huh? Gorgeous place, that country. Y'all here on vacation?" asked the officer.

"Yes, officer."

After a few minutes deliberation, the four other presenters pulled away from the spot and continued to the rest stop where Alpha, Liesel, Adeline, Allison, and Petra were waiting for them. Triela radioed to the other cars.

"I think I was gonna get a ticket, but then the officer talking to me just crossed out any charges. There is some writing on the back of this ticket though... 10 digits and a name, followed by what appears to be a kiss mark--Hold up! This is her phone number!" narrated Triela, shocked at what she had been given.

Last edited by MP5 on Sat 27 Feb 2010 - 12:18; edited 2 times in total

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Sat 27 Feb 2010 - 11:54

OOC: What was that "audible click", by the way?

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Sat 27 Feb 2010 - 11:55

With his fifth apology in a row, the policeman backed away from the window of the Modena Yellow Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano.

"Are you sure I can't provide you an escort?" he asked.

"No, that will be quite alright," Kara said, flashing him her most dazzling smile.

"Very well, ma'am. Try and keep it under 80 and my partners won't bother you." He tipped his hat at her and walked back to his car to complete the paperwork.

"Damn! That actually worked!" Kara noted as she started the car and pulled back out into the flow of traffic.

"I thought you'd just flash your cleavage at him," Claes deadpanned.

"What? Like those hussies in that Countach in Cannonball Run? Puh-leeze," Kara said. "My idea was much better."

"Where'd you learn it?" Claes asked.

"Ancient Chinese secret," Kara replied.

"You're Japanese," Claes observed.

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacen Starslayer on Sat 27 Feb 2010 - 12:02

Jay listened to Alpha's advice and returned with a small joke, "You don't need to worry about that. Unlike sis, I drive the speed limit, the only way they'd be pulling me over is for an impromptu inspection. Well, I'll see you when I get there, Valentine out."

After pressing the end button and putting away the phone, he started to shift the truck into the proper gear for towing when he noticed Brian run over to the truck.

"Wait up, Jay!" Brian exclaimed as he hopped into the cab and buckled himself in, "I'm riding with you. The rest of them shouldn't be too far off they only have about a five-minute lead on us."

Jay nodded in agreement and slowly pressed the acceleration softly, slowly propelling the black behemoth towards the route the other went.

Never knowing defeat
Nor victory
Jacen Starslayer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring on Sat 27 Feb 2010 - 12:15

Laine drove along with the convoy, one hand on the wheel, the other leaning against the driver side window sill. The novelty of American highways had worn off, and now she was bored.

"Too many minivans, too many lorries." She idly passed a pair of Buicks, which were driven by a pair of elderly women. "And definitely too many boats."

She reached down and decided to mess about with the GPS system. Just as she had expected, it was an import and had no English language option.

Laine sighed and listened as Ami spouted off a string of unintelligible Japanese. Their next stop couldn't come soon enough.

rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content