US Road Trip Special

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: US Road Trip Special

Post by Kiskaloo on Sun 13 Jun 2010 - 2:06

Claes lifted slightly for the kink at the junction with State Route 41 before the town of Edgewood, NM. As the highway straightened on the other side, she pressed her foot back down, the speedometer needle climbing to again rest just under the 210 mark. The V12 engine's banshee wail leaked through the heavy techno beat that pulsed from the speakers as she blasted through desert.

Approaching State Route 217 she lifted, allowing the Ferrari to slow from 210 to 110. As she pushed farther into the city of Albuquerque, she continued to dial it back, finally settling at 75. After traveling at almost three times that speed, Claes felt like she was crawling, but traffic and common sense dictated she drive no faster. She pulled off and refueled just west of the city.

"Michele is going to kill us when he sees our fuel bill," Claes noted as the fuel pump clicked off, the digital readout just ticking over $100. This was their fifth fuel stop in 300 miles, and each one ran over $100.

"I have to say, Claes, you've really impressed me," Kara admitted, handing over a bottle of water. "I didn't even think you liked to drive, and you've been just caning this Ferrari."

"When Michele first had me drive the Gallardo, I was terrified. And then he had me take it on the Autostrada. But when I put my boot down, I felt a thrill at the power that brought forth. I admit that I still feel that thrill driving the Ferrari hard."

Kara smiled. "I understand completely, Claes. When Michele taught me on his 456, the faster I drove, the more excited I became. It was like the car wanted me to push down harder on the throttle. Any chance I could I'd floor it, even if only for a few seconds, because it felt so good."

"Yeah…" Claes agreed, slugging down the water and tossing the empty bottle into the trash. They heard the whine of turbochargers and Laine's GT-R appeared, Michele's Panamera right behind it. Claes jumped in the Ferrari and pulled forward to the parking area, allowing the two other cars to park at the fuel dock. When they tanked up, they moved forward and parked next to them.

"I-40 from now on looks pretty twisty, so I'm dialing it way back for the rest of the way," Claes informed Laine as she walked up.

"Scared?" Laine teased.

"If we get too far ahead of everyone, we're just going to have to cool our heels at Seligman waiting for Allison and the others to arrive," Claes retorted.

"Fair point," Laine admitted. She turned to Kara.

"Can I please have my sneakers back? These boots are making my legs hot." Laine had purchased them to wear over jeans, but today she wore a tank-top and denim miniskirt and the boots covered her bare lower legs.

"Sure," Kara said, and started to unlace them. Laine pulled the boots off and fanned her lower legs for a moment before pulling on her sneakers and lacing them up. Kara adjusted her socks and then pulled the boots on.

They all started back on I-40 and headed west. As they left Albuquerque behind, the SatNavs showed that the road ran straight and narrow for 40 miles and it was Michele who motored to the point and accelerated to 175. Laine tucked in behind him for about 15 miles before her competitive nature got the better of her and she blasted past him. Kara was not about to let such an insult to her handler go unpunished and when Claes replied she could live with the shame, Kara reached over and shoved her right knee down.

After a sixth $100+ fuel stop in Laguna, NM, Claes pulled her boots off and set the cruise control for 120, though she slowed down to the posted limit while driving through Petrified National Forest as she wanted to look at the scenery. They all refueled in Holbrook and drove through Flagstaff, pulling off the I-40 an hour and a half later and onto Historic Route 66, pulling to a stop at the Black Cat Bar in Seligman, AZ to await everyone else's arrival.

Last edited by Kiskaloo on Mon 14 Jun 2010 - 17:15; edited 1 time in total

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Forum Posts : 10896

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring on Sun 13 Jun 2010 - 3:31

"Hey Kara," Laine skipped up happily to her friend who contently sipping on her drink, "may I borrow you for a moment?" Without time to respond, Kara felt herself grasped by the hand and led to the far end of the bar.

"What's this all about?" Kara whispered, and noticed that Claes was already waiting for them.

"I figured we could do with padding our petrol funds." As Laine motioned for Kara to sit down next to Claes, she nodded towards a pair of surly looking men sitting at a table not far away. "Meet...what was the name again? Hawk and Bull?"

The two men nodded. One was a huge bald muscle bound man with an unruly beard while the other was was wearing a backwards trucker hat.

"I've offered these men a friendly wager, and we need an impartial party to hold onto the money." Laine stood proudly and nodded towards Claes who handed Kara a roll of c-notes.

"What sort of wager exactly?" Kara dubiously grabbed the cash as if it was a ticking bomb.

"Arm wrestling!" Laine cheered, pumping a fist into the air. Almost immediately, the bar lights seemed to focus in on the pair of men and Claes. "I've wagered here that little Claes would be able to beat both of these men simultaneously." If Kara had happened to still be drinking her beverage, she would have done a spit take.

"Ready Claes?" With a fire in her eyes, Claes nodded boldly and took her position. Both men grasped hands with her own and soon the match was about to begin. Soon the bar was surrounded by the sound of Winner Takes All by Sammy Hager.

"How on EARTH did you convince Claes into this one?" Kara leaned over to speak into Laine's ear, over the sound of the gathering crowd and 80's rock. Numerous side bets were being placed as Laine watched excitedly.

"Let's just say her Shirley Temple wasn't as virgin as advertised."

rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Forum Posts : 1380

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Sun 13 Jun 2010 - 7:48

-Earlier-

Catching the last of his Z's, Fernando awoke to the sound of his cell phone ringing. Stretching a bit before he answered, Fernando answered to barely hear Alpha's voice over the nitromethane-assisted aluminium V-10 being pushed nearly to it's limit. Phantom Part 2 by Justice belting over the speakers didn't help the matter as Fernando held the phone slightly away from his ear.

"What the hell is that racket?" Fernando said as he tried to make out what Alpha had just said.

"I know," Alpha stated, "ain't it just about the greatest sound you've ever heard? This bitch touches two hundred like she was cruising!"

"Yes; she does," Liesel can be heard happily stating in the background.

Grating his teeth for a moment; Fernando continued, "What do you want?"

"Oh yeah, where are you guys now?"

Glancing at the GPS; Fernando answered, "Just outside of Albuquerque. You?"

"We just left Roswell, by the way Jerry said to say hi."

"Hmph, so where are you headed now?"

"We're on US-380 going west right now and coming up fast on Capitan. We're going to jump onto the US-60 in Socorro and then top off in St. Johns."

"Sounds good, and after that?"

"Depending on where the rest of the girls are, we'll either jump back on the I-40 using either the 191 or the 180. Either way we should be no more than two bucks behind the girls and then catch up with them."

"Remember the I-40 gets complicated after Flagstaff."

"I know, just the thing I need to see how well they did putting together the suspension on the bitch here."

"Why are you calling it a bitch again?"

"Because like whore she puts out all day and at night asks for more."

Last edited by boomer_gonz on Sun 13 Jun 2010 - 11:17; edited 1 time in total

boomer_gonz

Forum Posts : 2561

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Sun 13 Jun 2010 - 9:35

[OOC]

rusty-spring wrote:

boomer_gonz wrote:

[/OOC]

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacen Starslayer on Sun 13 Jun 2010 - 10:32

From the very back of the convoy, going a steady seventy-five mile per hour, was Jay's Sierra with its trailer dragging behind it.

"Jay, you do know that we're completely out of sight of the rest of group right." Hillshire remarked from the passenger side of the truck.

Jay sighed as he reached for the radio.

"Lazy Fly, this is Archer. I've lost sight of everyone so keep me updated if they get off this road."

"Understood, Archer." Brian replied.

"Damn...they always forget about me back here." Jay ranted before sighing, "Geez, knowing them they're probably already at out destination."

"You volunteered to drive a support vehicle." Hilshire stated.

"Well, I kind of wasn't expecting everyone to be 'pinning' their rentals." Jay remarked, before laughing, "Although I should've known better."

Jacen Starslayer

Forum Posts : 525

Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Sun 13 Jun 2010 - 16:30

Allison finally arrived at Black Cat Bar driving Catherine, this time, while Petra took a turn in Sonia. With better fuel economy, the two made slightly fewer fuel stops as well, but between Laguna and Seligman, there had been a three-way drag race between Allison, Petra, and Adeline. Adeline held the lead in front of Sonia and Petra for a good few miles while Allison bided her time and used her Alfetta's slipstream to blast in front of the two competitors at the last second. It had been a good race for all involved.

Now, the three were slightly bewildered at the goings-on inside the bar, but instead shook their heads and took their places next to Laine and Kara, while outside, Triela pulled in with the Range Rover.

The Z06 stopped back at Edgewood to avoid being made by the members of the convoy. Jones had been tracking the group's progress, noting that the beacons was slowing down as the group approached Seligman, where it finally came to a stop. She contacted Wilkins again.

"What's going on now?"

"They've stopped at a bar in Seligman. Get the vans ready, We move in after they've regrouped and left to continue."

"Understood. We'll use Fort Rock Road to ambush from."

Jones ended the call and turned to her partner. "Come on, let's go close in on our marks."

MP5

Forum Posts : 1767

Registration date : 2010-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Sun 13 Jun 2010 - 17:48

The hearse pulls into the bar's parking area, taking the parking spot closest to the main entrance. The girls go in first to use the facilities, and then to meet Fernando at the bar. Among the locals, were a few Hells Angels were on their way to a meet in South Cali, Fernando recognized the van of one of them... he walks to the group of bikers at the bar, standing behind one of them who had a knife in his hand next to a young kid who wants to join. Several empty shots laid scattered on the bar.

Old Biker: Boy... if you want to be a Hells Angel, you have to do this.

The old biker plunges the knife to the side of his leg. He laughs. Several of his friends pulls out knives for the boy to choose from. Scared, he takes one of the knives, and looks at it.

Fernando: Best to drive though the top of your thigh and not the fleshy part.

The group of bikers turn and scowl at him. Fernando nods at the old man. The old man looks at him for a while.

Old Biker: It cant be...
Fernando: Long Time No See, Doc.
Doc: So it is you... Bartender! Another dozen rounds of that rot gut you have!

Fernando slams a couple of $100 on the bar.

Fernando: On Me!

The bikers cheer. The drinks are served in small shot glasses. Fernando and bikers take the glasses and gulp down the drink. It burns on the way down when gulped. Everyone slams their glasses on the bar.

Doc: So, how's your momma doing?
Fernando: She down at the island, enjoying retired life, you know.
Another Biker: Who is this guy? Looks like a G-man to me.
Doc: This Guy, is an honorary member of the angels since he was 6 years old. Disrespect him, disrespect his momma, you disrespect me... Got that?!!
Second Biker (nodding nervously): Yeah, I got that...

Fernando (turning to the new kid): Well, we're waiting.

The kid, probably no older than 18 himself, gulps. Fernando sees that Francesca and Rachel walk out the bathroom. He signals to them to come, before turning to Doc.

Fernando: I got something for the boy...

The girls gather about him.

Doc: What you have in mind?
Fernando: Hey kid. If you can beat up my daughter, you can join the angels... after you stab yourself on the leg when you beat up my little girl.
Young Kid: I aint beating up no Girl...!

That comment got Rachel steaming. Fernando throws a wad of bills on the bar. Others throw in their cash against her.

Fernando: If you cant beat up a bitch, you cant be an angel. Rachel... Sic'em!

Rachel leans over to the boy, grabs him by the arm, flings him across the bar room, over a pool table, disrupting the game. Rachel jumps the distance to catch up to her target, and starts pounding him senseless.

Doc: Thats your daughter?

Fernando nods.

Doc: I see you taught her well. Hey- Mookie! Got get a ladies jacket for the girl!

A tall thin guy walks out of the bar, returns with a small sleeveless jacket with the Hell Angels logo on the back. The fight caught on the attention of everyone in the bar, including that of the arm wrestling match. Soon it was over, Rachel dragging the bruised and bloody pulp of the boy, placing him on the bar stool where he sat. The bartender slides a bottle of who knows what to Doc, which Doc uses t pour over the boy's head, wiping it on his face. Mookie places the Hell Angel's Jacket on Rachel's Shoulders, several of the Ruff Men pick her up and carry her about the bar. Doc turns to Fernando as Fernando only take what he placed on the bar, leaving the rest for the bartender to take and refill the glasses for the rest of the night.

Doc (pointing at Francesca): That your bitch?
Fernando: Papers say I own her.

Doc hands and empty shot glass to her and fills it with what he had poured onto the boy's head from the bottle.

Doc: Drink Up Bitch...
Francesca (sadly): I'm not a bitch...
Fernando (leaning to her and whispering into her ear): In certain circles, like this one, being called a bitch is a good thing. Now respect the old man and drink up, but take it slow.

Francesca does not, and ends up spewing it on the floor. She bends over, grasping her throat, gasping for air.

Doc: Not to bright, is she?
Fernando: She does not have to be bright to keep me happy.

Fernando looks at the others, seeing the party atmosphere increase. He'll wait for Alpha and the others to gather there, seeing a roast pig being brought in for the feast. Drinks are poured faster than they are drunk. Though an argument breaks out where Cleas had won her arm wrestling match, it is quickly squashed. Rachel finally arrives to her daddy, now wearing the Hells Angel jacket. Sympathy for the Devil begins to play from the jukebox.

Note: Doc has as wooden leg, and thus drives the biker's support van. He can no longer ride a traditional bike with the wooden leg.

ElfenMagix

Forum Posts : 5682

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Sun 13 Jun 2010 - 18:51

Stopping briefly in Flagstaff as the noon begins to give way to dusk, Alpha tops off the Challenger's petrol and purges a sizable amount of nitrous through the intercooler as he did in St. Johns and Roswell before that. With Liesel stepping out of the driver's side, she walk up to Alpha and put her arms around his waist.

"How is she doing?" Liesel asks looking over his shoulder.

"She's holding together surprisingly well," Alpha said after looking over the diagnostic output. "In fact, I dare say she likes all of this abuse."

Closing the digital control module, Alpha stands up and turns around placing his hands firmly at Liesel's sides.

"Did you get a bead on them?" Alpha asks.

"Yes; they have nearly all stopped in Seligman, Arizona."

"And how far is that from here?"

"Approximately 75 miles, we should be able to cover that distance in no more than an hour."

"An hour you say?"

"Yes," Liesel smiles knowing where Alpha's thoughts are leading.

"So it should be just long enough to justify a side trip down a lonely shaded road?"

"You, sir, are incorrigible."

"I'm just happy being here with you is all," Alpha said as he moved his hands, wrapping Liesel in a tight embrace. "And I'm glad you came with me to visit Laci, saying goodbye was a big weight coming off of my chest."

Burying her face in Alpha's chest, she drinks of his scent wishing to wrap herself in it like a blanket.

"We have another scheduled vacation day when we reach Las Vegas," Liesel stated as she pulled away from Alpha and strode confidently to the passenger seat. "I implore you to hold your impulses until then."

"I shall do as you wish," Alpha said as he replaced the nozzle into it's holder and waited for the receipt. "However grudgingly though, my lady, however grudgingly."

"Do not play the martyr with me," Liesel firmly stated as she stepped in. "You are not the only one having to control those very impulses."

"Indeed," Alpha said briefly flashing a shade of crimson causing Liesel to smirk just a bit.

Pulling out of the gas station, Alpha pulls into the I-40 and moderately speeds his way to Seligman and the rest of Top Gear; Italy."

Last edited by boomer_gonz on Mon 14 Jun 2010 - 9:59; edited 1 time in total

boomer_gonz

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacen Starslayer on Sun 13 Jun 2010 - 21:05

Jay and Hilshire pulled up into the parking lot as the rest of the girls had begun setting up the dashboard cameras as his speakers were blaring Three Days Grace's "Animal I Have Become."

So what if you can see the darkest side of me
No one will ever change this animal I have become
Help me believe it's not the real me
Somebody help me tame this animal I have become

Somebody help me tame this animal

Somebody help me through this nightmare
I can't control myself
Somebody wake me from this nightmare
I can't escape this hell

This animal, this animal
This animal, this animal
This animal, this animal
This animal

So what if you can see the darkest side of me
No one will ever change this animal I have become
Somebody help me tame this animal I have become

Somebody help me tame this animal!
This animal I have become

As soon as the song ended Jay got out of the truck with a smile on his face as Hilshire got out and quickly climbed into Triela's Range Rover.

"I guess he didn't like my singing." Jay muttered as he reached into the backseat and pulled a can of Mountain Dew from a case.

Jacen Starslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring on Mon 14 Jun 2010 - 12:45

Laine drove up to the others in the GT-R windows rolled up and little noise coming from inside the cabin. Upon opening the door, Kara and Allison watched as a figure emerged from the driver's side.

"Hey." Laine said flatly as she yawned and stretched languidly next to her vehicle. She was wearing a pair of mirrored aviators that reflected the scenic view around them.

"Well, someone looks awfully comfy." Allison noted as Laine continued to stretch. Gone was the miniskirt and tank top, and instead was a light fleece jacket and a pair of fitted jeans.

"I think the wildly fluctuating American weather is finally getting to me, I'm freezing."

"Probably too much fun and not enough sleep." Kara jibed.

"Yeah maybe." The blonde girl said again while wrapping her arms around her waist. The other two presenters looked at each other, then whispered conspiratorially.

"Hangover?" Kara offered.

"Hangover." Allison confirmed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Do you know what Jesus said in John chapter 5? Don't bring me any trouble, bitch." - Eda, Black Lagoon
"Anybody can be cool...but awesome takes practice." - Lorraine Peterson
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Fan of : being awesome

Original Characters : L is for Laine

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Mon 14 Jun 2010 - 13:03

-Meanwhile at the Black Cat Bar-

Pulling into Seligman, Arizona; One of a Kind by Breaking Point blasts within the cab as Liesel guides Alpha toward Chino Street where all of the beacons seem to reside. Spotting the various vehicles within the Top Gear: Italy caravan in passing, Alpha then pulls a burnout 180 and drives to an open space in the lot of the Black Cat Bar.

Shutting down the Challenger, Liesel looks at the old rustic building and shirks a bit.

"So," Liesel starts, "this is an American bar?"

"One of many," Alpha answers. "Not necessarily big on looks, but almost certainly big on character and especially good times."

"Very well," Liesel said moving her arm within Alpha's, "take me to these good times of yours."

Laughing at the comment, Alpha walked Liesel to the front of the establishment where upon opening the door, he pushed Liesel back just in time to see a rather large man come flying out of the door followed by another running after him.

"You bumped the table on purpose you son of a bitch!" was all that was heard as the two men exchanged little else but fists and taunts.

"Character indeed," Liesel said as she watched the two men for another moment before following Alpha into the bar.

As they walked in Some Old Song and Dance by Aerosmith began playing on the jukebox. Looking around, lively voices and even livelier people could be seen and heard throughout the bar, especially the members of TG: Italy. The most amusing being Claes leaning her chair against the wall sporting a new mesh trucker's cap emblazoned with the Hawk Hauling logo pulled down low and chewing on a plastic mixing straw.

Looking to the bar, Alpha could see Fernando chatting it up with a few Hell's Angels, with Francesca making faces between drinks and Rachel sporting a new jacket. Next to the Angels a young man sat nursing his beer, a pitiful expression across his face.

Walking to the bar; Alpha called to one of the Angels, "Hey brother, this guy one of yours?"

"Not yet he ain't. This pussy ain't even cut himself yet."

The young man looked at the biker with a shocked expression. Taking Liesel's hand, Alpha walked her to the empty stool where she took a seat.

"Hey buddy," Alpha said putting his arm on the young man's shoulder, "you're in my seat."

Slapping away Alpha's hand; the young man angrily stood up, "I'm not your buddy, friend!"

Doc made a move to deal with the young man only to be stopped by Fernando.

"Sit tight," Fernando told Doc, "you're not going to want to miss this."

"We don't gotta do this now do we?" Alpha said in a mocking fashion.

"Why not now? You know what, I got a better idea. You take my seat, I take your bitch and take her out back?"

"What the hell did you say?"

"Yeah, you know. Show that bitch what she's missin' out on by messin' with a boy."

With the last statement the young man put his finger in Alpha's chest.

"Bad move," Fernando and Rachel said in unison having witnessed many occasions of men insulting Liesel in front of Alpha.

Within less than a blink's time Alpha broke the young man's finger in three places. Before the young man could scream in pain, Alpha grabbed the young man's shoulders and leaped up, putting his feet against the young man's chest.

Using a rocking motion, Alpha threw the young man as he leaned back sending him sliding to the door on his face. In a moment, Alpha was on his feet and rushed the young man. Just as he got to his knees; Alpha planted a kick directly in his perineum causing Fernando, Rachel, and the Angels to flinch.

The young man then flew into the air and out the door. Walking back to the bar, Alpha slapped a few hands as one of the Angels spoke up.

"Shit man, I ain't seen a punt like that since Ray Guy. You want a tryout with the Raiders, you let me know. I'll hook you up."

Taking his seat at the bar, Liesel rubbed Alpha's shoulders as he placed his order.

"Barkeep," Alpha said, "gimme some hooch and two stackers."

"What kind?" the barkeep answered.

"Sugarfire, if you got it."

"I think I got something for you."

Going back to a corner behind the bar, the bartender pulled out his keys and opened a small cabinet. Pulling out a bottle with a reddish-hue liquid, the bartender then quickly locked up the cabinet and walked back to Alpha. Looking at the home-printed label of a coiled Sidewinder, Alpha smiled as he read, "Rattler Rum, eh?"

Reaching out his hand to take the bottle, the barkeep then leaned back quickly.

"This stuff ain't easy to come by; vato," the bartender said. "It's gonna be one-fifty even, cash up front."

Pulling out his wad, now secured with a large rubber band; Alpha pulled out two hundreds and planted them down on the bar, "Keep the change."

"Welcome to the Black Cat," the bartender said putting down the bottle, a new plastic corkscrew, along with two fresh oversized shot glasses in front of Alpha and Liesel before taking the hundred. "Ma'am," the bartender greeted Liesel before attending his other customers.

"That stuff looks crazy man," said one of the biker's at the other end. "It's even got swirls and shit."

Pulling out the cork, Alpha poured out the spirit into both glasses.
Sliding one to Liesel; Alpha stared into her beautiful emeralds and said, "To good trips and good times."

Downing the hooch in one gulp, Alpha then took a breath and quickly popped his neck to one side and then the other.

"Damn that's good hooch!" Alpha said pulling out his wad again. "Barkeep, break out two more bottles and keep 'em ready!"

"Hey man, you're bitch ain't drink her hooch yet!" someone from the group of Hell's Angels said.

"I am not a bitch!" Liesel said angrily into the crowd.

"Prove it!"

Taking the glass, Liesel downs the contents of the shot glass faster than Alpha did, holding it in her mouth for a moment before swallowing it in one swift gulp. Sliding the glass on the counter toward Alpha; Liesel said, "Interesting, not quite as sweet as grappa, but much stronger than Altheus' akvavit. Pour me another, would you?"

With that cheers and hoots were heard around the bar, with the Hell's Angels chiding the one who referred to Liesel as a bitch.

"She schooled you dog!" one Angel told him. "After you said that shit was crazy too."

After filling the glasses again; Alpha looked to Fernando, "So, you going to introduce us?"

The Power of Claes Compels You!!!
boomer_gonz

Male

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacen Starslayer on Mon 14 Jun 2010 - 17:09

Jay was growing restless in the parking lot of the Bar.

"Man, I can't believe that sis didn't send me with a fake ID like everyone else." He muttered to himself before climbing into his truck and finishing his can of Mountain Dew, "I guess that I can keep an eye on the cars for everyone."

He looked once more over at the rowdy bar.
"I wonder if they'll let me in to play darts, that way I can earn some spending money for souvenirs." He said before climbing out of the truck, "Ah hell with it! What's the worst that could happen, they tell me 'no'?"

"I am the sword of justice
Forged by fate and tempered with time
I have struggled to stay true to his dreams and ideals
Never knowing defeat
Nor victory
Forever waiting for his return
This is my, Infinite Sword Dance"
Jacen Starslayer

Male

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Final Fantasy, Parasite Eve 2, Fate/Stay Night, Ah! My Goddess, etc.

Original Characters : Jay Valentine

Comments : "The man who tries to please everyone, will never be happy with themselves."

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Mon 14 Jun 2010 - 19:25

Allison, wanting to fit in, went up to the bar and showed her forged ID to the rather passive bartender.

"And what'll you have?" asked the Hispanic man.

"You mind if I mix my own drinks? I need Montezuma Triple Sec, Lime Juice, and a bottle of Kalashnikov Vodka." replied Allison.

"I know that combo. Kamikazi, right?"

"Yup. Oh, and I'll pay extra if you have the rifle-shaped bottle. I like collecting unique things."

"Whatever, chica. It's your money. But I still gotta mix it, all right?"

"Fine."

Petra sat down next to Allison at the bar. "You sure you should be drinking before getting back on the road?"

"Just one, Petra. Humor me?"

Petra pondered the idea, looking to Sandro, who smiled at her.

"Just one, then."

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Fan of : Sandro/Petra Fratello *dodges bullets*; Michael and Jamie Christiansen

Original Characters : Allison-Brian McDonnell Fratello

Comments : You gotta ask the cutie before you touch dat booty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacen Starslayer on Mon 14 Jun 2010 - 19:48

Jay entered the bar and immediately felt out of place among the denizens.

Remember you're here to play darts or pool and win yourself some spending money. He reminded himself as he maneuvered himself toward the corner with the dart board.

Standing around the table was a group of burly drunken men dressed like truckers.

"Mind if I join in?" Jay asked casually.

"Sure why not." One of the guys said as he pulled some darts from the board. "However it's fifty a game, winner takes all."

Nodding his approval, he pulled two twenties and a ten from his pocket and set it on the table.

Smiling the three men pulled out some cash placed it on the pile.

Now the question that was going through all of the player's minds was who was hustling who...

Never knowing defeat
Nor victory
Jacen Starslayer

Male

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Final Fantasy, Parasite Eve 2, Fate/Stay Night, Ah! My Goddess, etc.

Comments : "The man who tries to please everyone, will never be happy with themselves."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Mon 14 Jun 2010 - 20:27

[OOC]

Decided to combine my entries, plus make them better fit with the narrative in play today. I hope the Cyrillic displays accurately.

[/OOC]

"How did you get away with that?" Kara asked Laine as the two of them headed back to the bar, $50 richer each.

"Good karma?" Laine suggested.

"That's my line," Kara retorted.

"Next round is on me, ladies," Claes said, slapping one of her two freshly-won $100 bills on the bar. She slid onto one of the barstools, but she overcorrected and slipped off, catching herself on the counter.

"Another Shirley Temple, barkeep!" she said.

"Yes, ma'am," the bartender replied. He promptly poured 7-Up into a Collins glass, adding a generous splash of 40-proof Grenadine…followed by another of 100 proof vodka, continuing to follow Laine's original mixing instructions.

"Piña Colada for me, with Gosling's Black Seal," Kara noted.

"Make mine a Bud Light," Laine said. Beside her, Kara did a spit take with her water.

"I'm in America. I feel compelled to at least try it," Laine said, sheepishly.

The three drinks arrived and were quickly quaffed - well, two of them, anyway. Wink

Kara ordered another Piña Colada, though this second one without rum. Like her handler, Kara was a "Girl Drink Drunk" and favored syrupy sweet rum drinks. On the plus side, unless the bartender performed an egregious pour, the mixers sufficiently masked the taste of the alcohol to the point that you could drink two or even three virgin drinks without noticing.

After pouring her Bud into a convenient planter, Laine ordered something more fortifying and Claes decided that the sugar rush from the 7-Up and Grenadine were making her feel woozy so she turned to water.

Some time later, the others started to roll in and eventually Allison came over, nursing her Kamikaze.

"We should do a location shoot, Kara," she recommended. "I thought maybe in front of the sign into town?"

"That sounds good," Kara said. She turned to Petrushka.

"If you agree to hold the camera, I'll let you do a full-throttle run in the Ferrari."

"Абсолютно!" Petrushka said. They boarded the Porsche with Allison and drove out to the entrance into town.

Fade in from black.

[Voiceover by Kara]

“U.S. Route 66, also known as the ‘Main Street of America’ and ‘The Mother Road’ is arguably the most famous strip of asphalt in the United States. It was the focus of a famous 1946 song by the American song writer Bobby Troup and spawned a television series in the early 1960s, the show's theme song becoming popular in it’s own right.

“Established in November of 1926 as one of the first highways, it’s endpoints were Los Angeles on the West Coast and Chicago in the mid-west. In 1985, it was officially struck from the Federal register and became a National Scenic Byway.”

[Scene switches to Kara standing before a signpost announcing they’re entering Seligman, AZ.]

“While it is no longer possible to drive the entire original Route 66 system, much of it is still accessible to the public. Interstate 40 between Oklahoma City and Barstow, California parallels or overlays much of the historic Route 66 and we’ve driven it the past few…uh…hours.”

[Kara looks uncomfortable. Allison takes over the narration.]

“One of the purposes of this cross-country roadtrip was to drive Route 66 and here in Seligman, Arizona is the start of Arizona State Route 66. Running 66 miles between Seligman and Kingman, it’s a two-lane single carriageway that moves from mountainous forests in the east down to scrub desert in the west. Terrain changes occur more slowly than on the Interstate and there are numerous hairpin turns through the Black Mountains that we’re looking forward to tackling.”

Once they finished, Laine showed up in the GT-R, now dressed in fleece jacket and jeans, nursing a hangover, which Kara found an impressive achievement.

"Would you like your boots back?" she offered to Laine.

"Nah, these jeans are good for now. The GT-R's heater is decent," Laine noted. "Besides, with those short shorts your legs need all the cover they can get."

"I like those," Petrushka said. Her own cowgirl boots were more traditional in style and ended halfway up her calf. Along with the boots, Petrushka wore denim cut-off shorts and a white blouse, tied at the waist with a denim, sleeveless vest. She also sported a new silver and turquoise bangle on her wrist - a gift from Alessandro he picked up at a Curio Shop in New Mexico during a re-fueling stop.

"I might ask Mister Sandro for a pair. Where did you buy them?"

They drove back to the bar and Kara and Petrushka transferred to the 599. After a quick overview of the controls, Petrushka started the Ferrari.

"Мне нравится звук!" she exclaimed, revving the throttle to listen to the V12. "It roars like a lion instead of squeaking like a mouse!"

They drove west just past the airport and stopped. Petrushka performed the control functions necessary to engage the "Super Secret Clarkson Launch Mode" and with her left foot firmly on the brake, pressed down on the throttle with her right foot until the engine revs stabilized at 5000RPM.

"Thundercats! Thundercats! Thundercats…Ho!" Kara exclaimed and on the "Ho!", Petra lifted her left foot and pressed her right foot down until it would not go any farther.

If anything, the hard driving had loosened up the car and it launched like an F-18 from a CVN's catapult and in 3.5 seconds the car was passing 60mph.

"Ах, да! Ах, да!" Petrushka shouted as the car accelerated, and Kara wondered if this was what Sandro heard on weekends…

Route 66 was ruler straight for two kilometers and after sixteen seconds the car was touching 150. She slammed on the brakes, cranked the handbrake to help her do a 180° and floored the throttle all the way back to the airport.

"Incredible machine," she said as she pulled back into the lot. "Спасибо."

"So, I suppose we should get going while the light is good," Allison noted as she waited next to her GTV.

"Here," Claes said, handing Kara the keys to the Ferrari.

"You don't want to drive?" Kara asked.

"You'll have more fun in the twisty bits than I will," Claes noted. "I also feel a bit woozy for some reason..."

Kara, who'd been a bit bummed at the thought of not being able to powerslide through the Black Mountains, reached over and hugged Claes.

""Hey!" Claes yelped in surprise. "Do that again and I will drive - at 30mph."

Kara merely ruffled her hair like a little kid, causing Claes to kick Kara in the shin.

"Don't scuff my boots!" Laine exclaimed.

What? I like donuts! - Betty Suarez
If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Scissors of victory! - Yui Hirasawa
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Mon 14 Jun 2010 - 23:13

Fernando: Alpha- this is Doc. Doc, Alpha- a working buddy of mine. Doc here is of the NYC charter of the Angels. They used to frequent my mother's bar in the 80's.
Alpha taking Doc's and hand shakes, squeezing hard as Doc squeezes back. They both nod at each other.

Doc: What kind of work you two do?
Alpha: Private shit. Mostly investigations- finding run away bitches for old men in suits.
Doc: I was a field medic in the Persian Gulf War. I came back, my leg didn't.
Alpha: So what are you New York Angels doing this far out?
Doc: Chapter Meeting. Not like the old days- we Angels went legit, but we still have our standards. And papers to sign.
Alpha: Glad to hear that these colors still dont run.

Fernando takes off his MC Boot and shows it to the bar tender. The bartender comes back with a glass boot and starts filling it with a 50/50 mix of beer and rot gut. Fernando places a couple of hundreds on the table.

Fernando: Who wants to be the first!

Liesel (leaning to Alpha): Whats that for?
Alpha: Its to see who can drink from the boot- toe up and not get wet.
Liesel: That should not be too hard...

They look a the first biker try, but when the toe went higher than his nose, an air bubble formed at the inside the toe of the boot and he gets soaked with the contents of the boot as it pours out from the force of the air bubble forcing it out. The boot gets put back down and refilled... more money is put on the table.

Liesel (whispering to Alpha): Okay... so its not as easy as it looks.
Alpha (whispering back): Actually, there is a science to it.

If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
ElfenMagix

Male

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Tue 15 Jun 2010 - 11:30

A commotion was raised as The Mosquito came in low and fast at the bar, swooping over the roof before touching down. Brian hopped out of the pilot's seat as the rotors continued to turn while the gas turbine shut down. He rushed into the bar, quickly showing his ID.

"Barkeep, where's the john?"

"Back of the building."

"Thanks!"

Allison watched as her elder brother made a beeline for the 'stand-ups' lavatory and shook her head.

"Well, looks like everyone's here." said Allison. "We should probably get going soon."

"Not until I've had a pint!" called Brian as he power-walked into the men's room.

Shaking her head, Allison turned to Petra.

"You want to keep driving Sonia a bit more? I miss having seat time in Catherine."

"Sure, no problem."

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Tue 15 Jun 2010 - 13:35

[OOC] For some odd reason I can't imagine our friendly bartender being anybody but MR. DANNY TREJO

Evil
[/OOC]

As the boot gets passed around; one by one, the Angels failed to complete the challenge. More and more money gets put down, and with half a bottle of homemade hooch sitting in his system, Alpha decides to throw his hand in and drink from The Boot.

Taking his fresh bottle of hooch, Alpha places it on top of the pot as the boot gets refilled.

"Watch and learn; boys," Alpha says as pops his neck from side to side.

With the boot placed in front of him, Alpha takes two deep breaths before placing his lips to the boot. Drinking as he lifts, Alpha takes small drinks while keeping a careful eye on the toe. Just as the toe becomes clear, Alpha steadily tilts the boot while increasing his drinking rate. Eventually the boot is tilted at close to a 45 degree angle and stays there until all of the drink is consumed.

Placing the boot down, Alpha lets out a mighty roar of a belch, which serves as a victory cry.

With a round hoots and hollers, the Angels and other bikers push him around by the shoulders. Leaning toward the bar Alpha takes half the pile and pockets it. Taking the rest he looks at the bartender and orders the tab be paid with the remains. Taking the hooch in hand, Alpha slides it in front of Doc.

"That's for you; brother," Alpha said punching Doc's shoulder.

"Thanks," Doc says looking at him curiously.

"I was in Iraq for a couple of years with some old partners of mine," Alpha said. "Anybody who went there has my respect."

With an appreciative smile; Doc looks at Alpha and says, "You're alright kid."

boomer_gonz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacen Starslayer on Tue 15 Jun 2010 - 15:52

The game ended rather quickly. With Jay raking in the grand prize of two hundred dollars, however his opponents weren't very pleased at this.

"You little bastard." One of the men said as he grabbed the collar of Jay's denim jacket.

Jay's eyes narrowed at the man before looking at the hand that was on his shirt.

"You swindled us." His buddy said as he pulled out a butterfly knife from his pocket and opened it up.

"Really? It appeared to me like I beat you fair and square." Jay said as he reached over with his left arm and wrenched it off of his collar while twisting the man's wrist.

Never knowing defeat
Nor victory
Jacen Starslayer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Tue 15 Jun 2010 - 15:55

Allison watched the commotion with interest.

"A bar fight? Oh, jeez. Jay, whatever you do, don't cause too much trouble."

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacen Starslayer on Tue 15 Jun 2010 - 17:26

The man who was having his wrist and arm twisted by Jay was crying from the pain.

The guy with the butterfly knife thrust it towards Jay only to have the boy pull a couple coins from his jacket pocket and toss them into his opponent's face.

As the man with the knife brought his arms up to protect his eyes, Jay turned to deliver a strong punch to his incapacitated foe's solar plexus knocking the wind out of him while releasing his foe's wrist to let his defeated foe fall to the floor before turning to face his knife-wielding foe.

"Geez, and I'm on vacation too." Jay remarked with a sigh as he adopted an Hapkido stance.

"I'm going to gut you like a pig." the knife-wielder said angrily as he thrust his knife towards the boy.

With his left hand Jay parried the knife away from his body and delivered downward strike his the bottom of his hand on the elbow of his foe's extended arm.

The sounds of shattering bone followed by the scream of a grown man and the clatter of a knife falling to the floor.

"Oh man, sis is going to kill me." Jay thought as he looked at the two men he had incapacitated.

Never knowing defeat
Nor victory
Jacen Starslayer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Tue 15 Jun 2010 - 18:36

[OOC]

MP5 has sent me the initial text for the attack by the car thieves and I am working on Kara's and Claes' response, as well (at the moment, I think Michele will not be present).

[/OOC]

As Michele went back into the bar to find out what all the commotion was about, Kara and Claes settled into the Ferrari and started off, Kara opening up the throttle as they left Seligman on the long straightaway. Within minutes, she was entering some nice sweepers and she set the traction and stability controls to minimum, tossing the tail out with judicious jabs of her right boot on the throttle, using both lanes to paint wide arcs of rubber on the road.

She dialed back the lunacy as she passed through the small town of Peach Springs and then floored the throttle for the short run towards a mountain pass ahead.

If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring on Tue 15 Jun 2010 - 23:15

Getting stir crazy Laine watched Kara and Claes drive off before the others. She glanced back at the bar where a scene was beginning to erupt, and thought better than to go inside.

"Meh, I've had enough excitement here for one day." She deftly slipped through the driver's side window and started her car and began to follow after the Ferrari.

Aching for a good dance club, Laine shuffled a club mix of LoveStoned into her iPod. She reached for her cellphone and dialed Kara's phone. Claes answered and could hear the thumping bass beats coming from the Bose sound system in the Japanese import.

"Hello?"

"Oh Claes," Laine decided to tease her a bit, "when are we going to finally get you into some clubwear and hit a dance floor?" Obviously, whatever effects her hangover had caused had worked their way through her system, bringing Laine back to baseline.

"H-how should I know?" Claes responded, taken aback by the sudden and seemingly random question and handed the phone to Kara. "Here, you answer her."

"Do you know what Jesus said in John chapter 5? Don't bring me any trouble, bitch." - Eda, Black Lagoon
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Wed 16 Jun 2010 - 6:38

"Moshi moshi," Kara replied.

"I was thinking when we're in Vegas, we need to get Claes out on the dance floor at some hip club. Any ideas?"

Kara thought about it for a few moments as she tore up the road.

"I think my Prada tank top and wrap skirt should fit her with some minor alterations. Match those with my Christian Louboutin boots she's got on now and she should draw the boy's attention."

In the passenger seat, Claes pinched her nose.

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Wed 16 Jun 2010 - 18:58

Looking up, Jay suddenly saw that he was quickly becoming surrounded by truckers. In the next moment, Alpha appeared behind Jay, shocking him in the process.

"Go on and get the girls out of here," Alpha said cracking his knuckles. "I'll clean up here."

Looking at Alpha and then the surrounding mob, Jay looked to Alpha and then the group once more before Alpha spoke again, "Jay, that was an order."

Jay then turned to Allison's grabbing her by the hand, "Sensei said we have to go...now."

With Sandro and Petra following Jay, Alpha grabbed the collar of his shirt with his knuckles facing outward.

Wait," Doc said suddenly interested in the fight. "I know that stance. Fernando, what ain't you told me about this kid?"

Smiling, Fernando leaned back with his fresh rotgut and said, "just enjoy the show because there ain't nothing else like it."

boomer_gonz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Wed 16 Jun 2010 - 19:07

West of Seligman, three vehicles tore along Historic Arizona Route 66 towards Kingman, AZ.

Allison jammed her foot down and Catherine sling-shot past the Ferrari as they reached the valley opening. Petrushka took advantage of the opening Allison created to tuck in behind her. Kara tucked in behind the pair, staying on their tail as they sailed through the low hills.

Up above, Brian scanned the road ahead for law enforcement vehicles or slow-moving traffic. His eyes were drawn to clouds of dust suddenly appearing to either side of Route 66 and he trained his binoculars on one of the clouds. It took a moment for his eyes to resolve a black vehicle roaring towards the highway along a dirt track. He looked to the other side and saw the same.

Brian reached for the walkie-talkie.

"Lazy Fly to TGI Convoy, crossing traffic up ahead," he warned.

Allison relaxed the pressure on the throttle and Petrushka and Kara slowed, as well. They looked ahead and saw no traffic, though they could see the remnants of dust clouds dissipating in the breeze.

Allison reached for the walkie talkie when without warning two lack GMC Savanna vans sprinted into the road, blocking it. The side cargo doors slid open and stubby cylinders poked out towards them. Allison stood on the brakes, yanking the handbrake to put the Caterham in a lurid four-wheel drift. A volley of small canisters erupted from the cylinders, traveling in a high arc to drop in a neat row. Just before they hit, dense clouds of white smoke blasted from each canister. Petrushka hit the brakes, the car lurching to the left towards the Caterham as the brakes locked. The canisters landed around them, engulfing them in smoke.

"Contact front!" Allison yelled into the walkie-talkie. She shrugged out of the seatbelts and twisted her body around to open the boot bag, removing her Robinson Armament XCR-L assault rille and Remington 870 Marne Magnum. She tossed the latter to Petra and slammed home a 20-round magazine in the XCR-L. Petra quickly and expertly removed the shells from the bandolier and shoving them into the loading gate. Both girls took a crouched position behind their respective vehicles.

Through the thick smoke drifts, both cyborg girls saw figures moving about and started picking targets in their respective zones of fire. A tall figure in black coveralls with protective face masks, a pistol in his hand, strode forward confidently. Allison took aim and let fly with five rounds. The figure stumbled back as all five hit home in his chest and abdomen. That was all Petrushka needed to start firing the Remington into the smoke.

Kara saw the smoke canisters land around her sisters and she slammed on the brakes, the ceramic rotors hauling the car down in a stop.

"Look out!" Claes yelled and Kara saw a third van barrel down towards them. A smoke canister landed next to the car and rolled underneath, engulfing it in a thick smoke which poured inside through the HVAC system.

Two masked figures in black fatigues appeared and banged on the windows with pistols, ordering the girls out of the car. Kara and Claes exited, both feigning abject terror. Kara was roughly spun and slammed against the car just aft of the door while the other guard moved to lift Claes. Expecting the weight of a normal human teenager and not a combat cyborg, he shifted off-balance and Claes took advantage of this to squirm out of his grasp.

Kara felt her assailant's attention turn to follow Claes and she shoved back from the car, knocking the man backwards, windmilling his arms to recover his balance. Kara kicked out with her right leg, planting the sole of her boot in his neck. The initial impact crushed his trachea and tore open his carotid artery and as she continued to press her foot up, the spinal cord sheared from the brainstem as Kara lifted his body off the ground and launching it into the side of the van. Kara rushed past him into the van, finding the driver trying to undue his seatbelt with one hand as he reached for his pistol with the other. She grabbed the side of his head and twisted it 120°, allowing his corpse to fall to the right across the passenger seat.

Claes chopped her assailant on the wrist, forcing him to drop his pistol. She then swept his legs out from under him, causing him to sprawl forward. He reached for the pistol and Claes stamped on his hand, his bones shattering under her boot. He howled in pain and she struck him in the temple with the heel, knocking him unconscious.

Allison and Petrushka quickly dispatched their attackers under a hail of 5.56x45mm bullets and hardened steel 00 buckshot. They saw Kara and Claes standing next to two immobile bodies. They heard another car closing and breathed a sigh of release to find it Laine's GT-R.

"What the hell happened here?" she demanded after she pulled up and jumped out.

Before anyone could answer, they heard the roar of a car engine and both Laine and Allison identified it as an American big-block V8. A black Corvette Z06 quickly approached, but as it did, the driver's view of the situation became clearer and the vehicle accelerated even harder. As the Corvette closed, a submachine gun poked out of the left window and started firing at them. However, the rounds went wide and wild.

Laine grabbed one of the M32 MGLs that the attackers had used and took careful aim. As the Corvette closed, Laine fired and the canister sailed directly towards the car - and entered the cabin through the open driver's side window. Instantly, the inside of the car went white and smoke gushed out the side windows. The Corvette jinked to the right, going off-road. It just missed hitting the start of the guardrail, but the summer tires found little traction on the dirt and the Corvette went into a tank slapper. Still blind, the driver was correcting by instinct, but the vehicle hit a low rise and launched itself onto it's side where it rolled once before landing on all four tires. Laine vaulted the guardrail and rushed down to the car. She ripped open the door and dragged the driver out, plunging her Ka-Bar Tanto Knife into his chest, killing him instantly.

"Allison! Report!" Brian's voice shouted over the radio.

"We were ambushed," Allison replied. "All TGI staff safe. All hostiles neutralized."

"I don't see any other hostiles in the area," Brian reported. They could hear his chopper approaching.

"Is anyone coming?" Allison asked, looking at the carnage.

"Just Alpha, but you need to get these corpses and vehicles off the road ASAP," Brian said. Allison relayed the command to the other girls. Kara and Claes started heaving corpses into the vans while Laine reached into the Corvette and popped the rear hatch, heaving the corpse into the luggage area, the legs hanging out the side. The car's suspension had been deranged in the wreck, but she pushed down on the throttle and a few hundred horsepower overcame the vehicle's inertia and she backed the vehicle to the side road, turned, and plowed her way forward.

They heard Alpha's Challenger long before it arrived. He pulled off to the side and stepped out, whistling when he saw the carnage.

"Damn, ladies!" he exclaimed.

"I was not about to let some yahoos ruin my Vegas trip!" Kara exclaimed, heaving a corpse like a large bag of rice through the open door. There was a metallic *thud* as it hit the inside of the opposite door and dropped to the floor.

"That's my Kara!" Alpha noted. She turned to Liesel. "She doesn't see much action, but when she does, she doesn't hold back."

"Evidently," Liesel remarked.

Petrushka slipped behind the wheel of the van with the bodies and started driving back down the dirt road a couple hundred meters. Kara pulled the driver of the third van out of his seat and tossed him on the steel floor. She started the van and drove off after Petrushka.

From his overwatch position, Brian saw an 18-wheel lorry lumbering up the hill, but that appeared to be the only vehicle closing in. He reported it to Allison, and she got behind the wheel of the Caterham while Liesel did the same with the GT-R, backing them off the road into a line. Allison then returned to grab the GTV and Claes, after dragging the unconscious assailant under the guardrail, returned to the Ferrari and backed it off the road, as well. Alpha took the remaining van and started off in the tracks left by Laine, Petrushka and Kara.

Allison, Liesel and Claes all made like tourists examining the scenery and as the lorry roared past at 60, it swept the bullet casings and loose buckshot off the road.

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring on Thu 17 Jun 2010 - 11:59

Ignoring the leaking body in the boot, Laine felt the Corvette listing along the road from battle damage. Her solution to such was to merely power through any stubbornness.

"You poor girl." She spoke sympathetically and tossed the used smoke grenade canister from the passenger seat which had managed to create a discolored blemish into the upholstery.

Looking inside the cabin she noticed a CD labeled The Transformed Man by William Shatner. Laine wrinkled her nose and immediately felt less remorse about the previous driver's fate.

rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Thu 17 Jun 2010 - 12:40

Some time after the lorry takes it leave, Alpha and Liesel take to looking over the girls to ensure that none of them were hurt.

Soon, a loud big block V8 could be heard coming in the distance.

"Brian?" Allison asked into her walkie.

"It's just Fernando," Brian answered

Wth a sigh of relief, Allison sat back down as Liesel finished checking her out.

"You are fine," Liesel said zipping up her med kit.

"Thank you," Allison said with a smile. Liesel smiled and squeezed Allison's shoulder a bit before walking over to where he was checking out Kara who had started to complain of leg pains.

"Okay," Alpha said holding Kara's lower leg sans boot. "Now rotate it to the other side.

As she did so, Alpha noticed Kara's slight grimace, "That's enough, can you point it?"

Moving her foot forward, Alpha felt her foot twitch in his hands before nodding to her signalling Kara to stop.

"It looks like you jammed up your talus a bit," Alpha said as Liesel arrived beside Alpha.

"But you taught me that kick," Kara said with a hint of a pout.

"True," Alpha said smiling, "But I taught it to you wearing flat-soled shoes."

"In any kind of boots," Liesel added, "you want to aim with the heel instead of the sole or the arch."

"I'll remember that," Kara answered softly smiling at Liesel.

"It's jammed, but don't sprained or strained," Alpha continued. "It should be okay after you walk around for a bit. Do you have anything flat-soled or with sufficient cushioning?"

Thinking to the contents in her luggage; Kara pursed her lips, "No, I don't believe I do."

"Just a moment," Liesel said before walking back to the Challenger

Opening the trunk, Liesel reached in for her duffel bag. Taking out her hiking/work hybrid boots and put them on the street. In the span of a minute, Liesel had changed her shoes and had just finished tying them. Walking back to Kara and Alpha, Liesel handed her slip-ons to Kara.

"If memory serves," Liesel started, "there is only a sparse difference in size between the two of us. So these should be fairly comfortable for the time being."

"Domo," Kara smiled as she took of her remaining boot and put the slip-ons on her feet. Standing up; Kara felt a slight pang in her right foot, but it was nothing compared to the dull throbbing she felt within the boot. "Better, thank you."

A moment later, Fernando arrives at the scene in the hearse.

"Any survivors?" Fernando asked as he exited the hearse.

"Just one," Allison stated, "under the guardrail."

"Good," Fernando said as he grinned evilly. Pulling out his cell, Fernando dialed a number and had a quick conversation before looking to the group. "Alpha get that mug into the hearse, you're with me. Girls, you go on ahead with Liesel. We'll catch up with you guys in Kingman."

"But daddy," Rachel whined.

"But nothing, get in that backseat behind Francesca and Liesel.

"Don't worry," Alpha said. "This shouldn't take long."

-The Following Scene was Drafted by Elfen Magix-
After Fernando and Alpha tie up and throw the perp into the back of the hearse, they get access to an abandon warehouse along the way. The clean up of the bodies and debris on the mostly clear highway was done by the cost of taxpayers money and men in dark glasses and suits or lab coats. The Perp is tied up to hang by his wrists, his ankles to a large boulder. On front of him, Fernando and Alpha stand with a table of sorted items. The small medicine bag of all the items on the table look the most menacing.

Alpha (hitting hit with a short spray of water from a fire hose): You got information, and we want it.
Prep: I ain't talking - copper!
Alpha (laughs): Hey Fernando! He Thinks We're Cops!

Fernando opens up the medicine bad and pulls out an ancient syringe, with a very large needle, metal barrel and double finger holed plunger. He opens a case up with three vials inside: Ambesol - an over the counter tooth numbing agent; Essence of Ergot in Liquid form, and Solution of Caffeine. Three darts with a built in syringe and plunger mechanism are in their own pockets next to the vials, marked Thorazine- 75mg. He takes the syringe to the ambesol vial and draws back on the plunger. He walks up to the perp, putting the large needle to his nose.

Fernando: I don't care who you are or who your mother went to bed with. I got ways of making you talk but I have much more enjoyable ways of watching you die. Now which one shall it be...

The perp tries to not show fear, but his body makes a liar out of him. Fernando takes the syringe and plunges it into his leg, pushing in the plunger and pouring the Ambesol into his bloodstream. The pain from the needle quickly fades as a tingling sensation goes down his leg. Once at his foot, the tingling grows to numbness, and begins to crawl up his leg.

Fernando: Alpha, hit him a few times with the car battery, so he would remember pain...

Fernando turns away and walks to the table as Alpha approaches the perp with a
pair jumper cables. Alpha rubs the exposed ends of the cable clips on
the perp's body focusing primarily of the groin and underarms, making him writhe and screams. He moans in pain as the cables are taken away.

Fernando: I want names. Addresses, Job Locations. Friends. Family. Associates. No operation involving car jacking and repossession is small.
Perp (panting for air): Fuck You!
Fernando: Alpha- hit him again.

Alpha rubs the exposed ends of the cable clips on the perp's body again, making him writhe and screams. He moans in pain as the cables are taken away.

Fernando: Again. Names. Addresses, Job Locations. Friends. Family. Associates.
Perp (panting for air): Fuck You!

Fernando pulls out the vial of essence of ergot and fills the syringe just a tiny bit for a tiny bit does a lot. He starts to walk to the perp.

Alpha: Can I hit him again?
Fernando: He won't feel it by now. (he looks at the perp) I know you feel it. That feeling of having your flesh sliding off your bones. The heaviness of your skin just hanging there. In fact, you would probably wont be able to speak straight right about now. Right now, your whole body is numb. (showing off the needle again to his nose) So you wont feel this...

Fernando jerks the plunger just a bit. A drop of the liquid hits the perp in his eye. The effect, almost instantaneous- an LSD Trip as Reality no longer is what it was for the perp. Fernando takes the rest of the solution and injects it into the perp's arm.

Fernando (whispers into the perp's ear): Nothing is ever going to be the same...

Fernando takes a walk back the table, and take a cheese grater, bringing it to the perp.

Alpha: What are you going to do with that?
Fernando: A friend of mine would have preferred a fish fillet knife, to slice the skin off him, but I prefer this...

Fernando takes the cheese grater and rubs off on various areas on the perp's body, taking layers of skin off where it was grated. Not feeling anything, the perp does not care. Why would he, he's in another world right now. He now hangs there with large areas of skin as bright red splotches and traces of blood oozing from some of them.

Fernando: Names.
Perp (panting still): Uhhh....?
Fernando: This is the Lord, thy God. You have committed a sin. A sin that will cast you to the burning pit of hell, unless you repent and tell me who you work for.
Perp (continues to pant): Uhhhh...Arg.

Fernando goes to the table and takes the third vial, caffeine and fills the syringe with it. He walks over to the perp, and injects it into the leg of the perp, same leg of the first inject.

Fernando: Then feel my wrath, and burn in hell... mother fucker!

Between the suggesting and the caffeine waking up the sleeping nerves on open wounds, the perp begins to writhe and scream, begging for mercy, calling for god and his forgiveness. For the moment he finds none.

Fernando: NAMES!

The perp arches hard against the restraints and freezes there for the moment.

Fernando: I will stop the burning when you start to give me what I want.

The perp looks down at Fernando, the wide expression only tell him that is in the thralls of the Ergot running through his brain. He utters a name, and feels better.

Fernando: More!

After a 1/2 hour, they get names of people, places, job locations, friends, family and associations. Several of the smaller members are clerks for assorted state DMV offices. Others are Big Wigs, ones the feds can't arrest for the lack of evidence. There there was the one name they wanted: The Mastermind. Fernando takes a Thorazine pen, and injects the perp with it. In seconds, he goes limp and sleeps. Alpha takes him off the ropes and puts him in a fetal position, on a blanket on the floor. Fernando makes a phone call to his friends in the CIA office to pick put the senseless waste of human life he's about the leave behind, and take him to the nearest psych ward for the rest of his days.

They walk out together.

Alpha: How shall we do this?
Fernando: After the girls are on Air Italia going home, we will take care of our friend's friend.
Alpha: Good, at least our vacation won't get spoiled...

2 weeks later, his boss is found being found semi-conscious in an alley behind a gay bar with jeans, chaps, a leather vest, cowboy hat, and nipple tassels... with red and black bandanas hanging out of his rear pockets like flags. A couple of large, bald, like dressed gay men find him and take him to the back of the gay bar...

boomer_gonz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Thu 17 Jun 2010 - 17:20

"I'll need to impose on you again, Alpha, to teach me when I'm wearing my Christian Louboutins," Kara requested.

"Those," Alpha noted, pointing to the Christian Louboutins Claes wore, "I can work with. But those 100mm spike heels on your CL dress boots..." He shook his head. "You're better off just burying it into the side of his neck like a dagger. After all, it worked on that episode of CSI. And with the red soles, the blood shouldn't show," he added with an evil grin.

"You're the best," Kara said, giving him a quick hug. She picked up Laine's cowgirl boots and hobbled back to where the GT-R and 599 were parked side-by-side.

"Well you can have these back," Kara noted to Laine as she handed over the boots. Laine took them and tossed them in the trunk.

"I suppose you want a ride?" she asked.

"I'm done driving for the day," Kara noted. Claes had kept the keys to the Ferrari once the adrenaline and other chemical cocktails the cyborg's bodies generated during combat had started to wear off.

"Hop in. I've got Miley, Hillary, and Ke$ha all queued up and ready to go."

Kara and Laine high-fived each other.

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Thu 17 Jun 2010 - 18:44

"That's out of the way... Let's get going, shall we?" said Allison with some finality, packing away the XCR-L and the M870 she had lent Petrushka.

"Wanna switch back?" she asked the redhead.

"Nah, I'm still getting used to Sonia. Good brakes on her."

"Yeah, Dave did an excellent job with the brakes. Well, tally-ho, right?"

"Let's go!"

Before Allison got back into Catherine's driver's seat, She hugged her elder brother. "Thanks for warning us, Brian."

"Hey, you took care of business when that happened, and you kept yourself and your friends safe." said Brian. "I'm proud of you, kid."

"And if we were in a real jam, you would've lent us some air support, right?"
asked Allison with a smile.

"If I had more than my pistol, maybe. Now come on, let's keep going."

Allison nodded and strapped herself back into Catherine's driver's seat and put on Passion Pit's Little Secrets before peeling out.

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacen Starslayer on Fri 18 Jun 2010 - 14:34

Jay trailed behind the convoy as the took off leaving Fernando and Alpha to clean up the mess.

Finishing the last can of the first case of Mountain Dew he reached behind the seat to grab himself another one.

"What's next on the agenda?" He asked himself as he continued down the road as 'Hotel California' came on the radio.

Never knowing defeat
Nor victory
Jacen Starslayer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring on Sat 19 Jun 2010 - 19:05

[Laine looks into the camera inside the car cabin, corners now prodigiously covered with bubble wrap - Almost to the point of distraction which Kara was sure to let Laine know.]

"Travel day..." Trailing off, Laine tried to recollected their total time in the States. "...unknown." She spoke in a subdued manner, to not awake the dozing Kara who was sitting in the passenger side. "Now that I've spent almost a week across the pond, I've come to realize a few things." Laine pressed on the throttle and the GT-R's engine engine rose a half-pitch.

"First of all, and most recent, Kara smiles in her sleep whenever I reach 5000+ RPM." She slowed down and the corners of her passenger's mouth lowered just a bit.

"Second of all, it's the absolutely easiest thing in the world to get guns in America. We work for an agency that allows us nearly limitless selection of equipment, and I can still find a gun in a random American alley in less time than it takes to fill out the requisition forms." Laine turns towards the camera again. "By the way, thanks T.K. from lower east Chicago - I shall recommend you to all my firearm toting affiliates when they visit your city."

"Third," She looked into the camera with a wrinkled brow, "I've heard reports that in general, American's are loud, obnoxious, and rude. Apart from a highway firefight, getting chased by a bunch of red neck yokels, being asked if 'I was from space, cause my arse is out of this world.' I would say that that stereotype is completely and utterly false." She paused a beat. "I find American's aren't all that loud at all."

She turned to see that Kara had awoken from her short nap.

"Where are we now?" Kara asked Laine and leaned forward to check the GPS. She bumped her head on the camera, as per usual, but instead of a dull thud sounded a series of small pops from the bubble wrap. Kara looked up at the camera, and then to Laine who was obviously trying to hide an amused smirk. "Fine, you're right. That is slightly less annoying." Kara added dryly as they continued their commute.

rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Sat 19 Jun 2010 - 19:46

Kara pulled out her 3G iPad and called up a web site.

"What are you doing?" Laine asked as she hammered down Route 66 towards the western terminus at Kingman.

"Placing an order at the Prada store," Kara replied. "Since I am loaning Claes my clubbing clothes and boots, I need to order replacements."

"Must be nice to have a rich handler," Laine noted.

"It does have it's advantages. Can I get you a pair of boots, as well?" Kara asked.

"Eh… I have a Little Black Dress, but I don't think boots would work. Do they have any strappy black heels?" Laine asked.

"Lets see…how about these sandals?" Kara suggested, showing a pair of $900 black patent leather sandals.

"Make it so," Laine said and Kara added it to the shopping cart with her own selections.

"So do we have to drive somewhere to pick this up for tonight?" Laine asked.

"Nope! They have a store in the Belagio so I've already had them send it to our suite!" Kara chirped happily.

"Good karma indeed," Laine noted to herself.

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring on Sun 20 Jun 2010 - 15:44

[Few hours pass...]

It didn't take long for the convoy to reach Las Vegas. Laine and Kara were first to enter the city limits, passing by the iconic "Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Nevada" sign. Soon trailing them was the rest of the Top Gear convoy in a multi-car arrival.

"I sure hope Claes is ready." Kara noted, as Laine rolled down the side windows to let the late afternoon air fill the car.

"For?" Laine slid her sunglasses down over her eyes and watched as the city began to grow around them. Las Vegas looked absolutely docile in the daylight, waiting for it's moment to bust out once the sun went down.

Kara responded to Laine's question only by grinning widely as they drove down Las Vegas Blvd. The Bellagio was quickly approaching, and every remaining meter took longer than the last.

"And here we are." Laine parked near the entrance and for a moment she and Kara merely glanced at each other. The valet who jogged out to meet the two girls nearly fell over as the sound of excited cheers came from inside the car.

"Take it, park it." Laine tossed the man the keys.

"But scratch it and she'll kill you." Kara finished. The valet laughed good-naturedly, but stopped as he realized the two girls seemed quite serious. "Just kidding." The two girls immediately giggled again and ran into the hotel, flippant as could be.

"Damned Vegas chicks." Rolling his eyes, the valet took extra care in pulling away from the curb.

rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Sun 20 Jun 2010 - 17:56

After a stopover in Kingman, Alpha was once more behind the wheel of the Challenger and Francesca behind the wheel of the Hearse with Rachel in the backseat with a sleeping Fernando.

Quickly they catch up with the group until just before reaching Las Vegas where Alpha and Liesel pull off to enter nearby Henderson. Pulling up to Sin City Performance, they drop off the Challenger to undergo performance maintenance and diagnostics and a refill of their tanks in preparation for their day at the raceway. Alpha rents a Dodge SRT-4 in rare stage 4 trim for their trip.

"Where are we to stay?" Liesel asked pulling out Alpha's PDA.

"Michele said that they were staying at the Bellagio," Alpha said as they pulled into Vegas. "To be honest, it's not a bad idea. Even though the others may be staying in separate hotels, the Bellagio is in the center of the strip."

"And it also gives you a chance to keep a closer eye on your sister in her interred state,' Liesel teased.

"Quit it," Alpha said blushing a bit causing Liesel to giggle, "but yes, it does."

"I can only get reservations for the Tower and Suites."

"Which Suites?"

"Penthouse and Executive."

"Let's go with a one-room Penthouse and put Jay in the tower."

"Very well...and we're in."

"Superb."

boomer_gonz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Sun 20 Jun 2010 - 18:10

Kara and Laine walked into the lobby of the Bellagio, floored by the 2000 hand-blown glass flowers set into the ceiling.

They approached the front desk.

"Good evening, ladies," the clerk greeted.

"Good evening. We have reservations under Pagani, Michele and Kara," Kara said, handing over her Italian passport and AMEX Centurion card.

The man took Kara's credentials and typed in a few commands.

"Ah yes, Miss Pagani. We have you in a two bedroom Penthouse suite."

"Sounds good," Kara noted. "Mister Pagani and Miss Johansson are still in transit."

"Very well. Let me page someone from Guest Services and they will escort you to your room."

A few moments later a smartly-dressed man appeared, behind him a bellhop carrying four boxes from Prada. The Guest Services staffer took Laine's travel case and escorted them to a private bank of elevators which served the upper floor suites.

"Here you are, ladies," the Guest Services staffer said as he opened the door. Kara and Laine stepped into the foyer and walked forward into the Living & Dining Rooms.

He showed them the main bedroom with the His & Her bath and the second bedroom, where the bellhop placed the boxes on one of the two queen beds.

Kara and Claes were sipping mixed drinks on the couch watching the sun set when Michele and Claes appeared with their luggage.

"Ah, excellent. Time to change!" Kara noted. She pushed Claes into the second bedroom, Laine bringing Kara's and Claes' suitcases.

An hour later, the bedroom door opened and out walked Kara, Laine and Claes.

Kara sported her new dress and boots from Prada, along with a white fur hat.

Model: Chiaki Kudou

Laine wore a "Little Black Dress" with a new pair of Prada black patent leather sandals.

And Claes wore Kara's Prada Wrap Skirt and Tank Top with Kara's Christian Louboutin boots.

All had styled their hair and applied make-up, now looking to be in their early 20s.

"You three look ready to break some hearts," Michele noted from the dining table.

"Care to join us?" Kara offered to her handler. In addition to Michele, Clayland, Alpha and Liesel were sitting on the couch. Liesel wore a black scoop-necked, long sleeve dress with open-toe heels.

Beside her, Alpha sported jeans, a white dress shirt and a black-backed vest in a grey herringbone pattern with red threads.

"Us men have some plans of our own," Clayland noted.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do," Laine suggested to her handler.

"That gives me plenty of latitude," Clayland joked. Laine grabbed a pillow from the couch and planted it square in the face of her handler.

"Aren't you going to be warm in that hat?" Michele asked.

"We're going to Red Square at the Mandalay Bay to try out the Vodka Vault, which is kept below freezing," Kara replied.

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Mon 21 Jun 2010 - 13:03

Around the same time that the Pagani Fratello checked into the Bellagio, the McDonnell and Ricci Fratellos checked into the Mirage, about a block up. Allison slipped the Valets handling Catherine and Sonia fifty dollars each to ensure that they would not mistreat her prides and joys on the way to the parking garage. The two groups quickly checked into their suites, and Allison went to change into her clubbing outfit, first letting her hair down before picking a sequined black tank top, black skinny jeans, leather heels, some loose necklaces and bracelets and metal earrings for more of a "Girl's night out" look:

She quickly sent a text out to Kara via iPhone:

"Do you mind waiting up for me? I'll go join you guys for whatever we're doing this evening."

As Allison awaited a response, she saw Brian step out in a plain polo and khakis, his hair unmussed after spending so much time in the Mosquito (now back on its trailer).

"Got plans?" asked Allison.

"I'm gonna go meet the lads and see what they're up to. Going out with the girls?" replied Brian.

"That's the plan."

"Take Jay with you. I don't think he'd like to be left out."

"Point taken." Allison sent a text to Jay before heading out the door asking him to meet her at the lobby of the Bellagio, where he was staying with the others.

Last edited by MP5 on Tue 22 Jun 2010 - 17:33; edited 1 time in total

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Mon 21 Jun 2010 - 17:30

The "I've been driving in my car, listening to Jeremy Clarkson" BBC Southern Counties radio jingle emanated from the speaker on Kara's iPhone and she reached into her leather clutch to retrieve it.

"Allison wants to come with us," she noted to Laine.

"The more the merrier," Laine replied.

"What about Jay?" Claes asked.

"If he wants to come, he's welcome to," Kara noted.

Claes pinched her nose.

"His ID shows his age as 18. Even in Vegas, the drinking age is 21," she noted.

"Oh, yeah," Kara said. She opened the SMS app on the iPhone and typed the following message - You're welcome to come with us, but what about Jay? He can't go drinking. - and hit send.

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Mon 21 Jun 2010 - 19:52

Before she could head out the door, Allison heard the sound of a Big-block V8 roaring off a starting line emanate from her iPhone, signaling the reciept of a text message--

Kara wrote: You're welcome to come with us, but what about Jay? He can't go drinking.

Allison frowned, realizing this was correct. She had to think fast. As Brian came down to the lobby himself, she quickly went to intercept him.

"Hey Allison, aren't you going out?" asked Brian, surprised at being accosted.

"ID Problem regarding Jay. His ID says 18, not 21."

"I see." said Brian, thinking a moment. Then, he reached into his wallet and fished around until he finally found what he was looking for. "Bless that clever mug Blacker. Good thing I kept this April Fool's present of his."

Brian held in his hand a "Jethro Blacker Special." Invented by the clever con man who was rarely in Section 2, the device was designed to look like an RFID card handed to employees of an electronically-secured facility. However, this was hollowed out to make room for an ordinary credit card-width ID like a driver's license that could be slipped in at any time and fit flush with the edges of the card. There were two versions, one for boys, and one for girls, each ID stating a birthdate that would deem the holder to be 25 years old based on the birthdate. What really made it "Jethro Blacker" was the fact that each card for guys was signed and name-printed "Jean Croce" while for girls, the signature and name read "Ferro Milani." Two senior staff members in Section 2 now had their signatures and names forged without their knowledge for the purpose of partying.

"Bless him indeed. Thanks for the solution, Brian!" said Allison, kissing her elder brother on the cheek as she accepted the fake ID from Brian.

"Don't lose it, now, or it's my head." said Brian, really hoping nothing would happen to it. Luckily, he knew that Allison was a responsible girl, and she would most certainly take care of it.

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Mon 21 Jun 2010 - 22:04

Confused, Francesca follows Alpha's Challenger to Vegas, and into the Bellagio. Telling Rachel to wait in the hearse and not to wake up Fernando, she walks in to the hotel lobby, and up to the desk clerk.

Francesca: Uhm... are there any rooms available?
Hotel Clerk (not looking up from his book): You must have a reservation to enter this establishment...
Francesca: But...
Hotel Clerk (looking up at her): Do you or do you not have a reservation?
Francesca: I was told to go ask...

The Hotel Clerk eyes her up and down- the neatly placed red hair, the proper manicured nails on long taper fingers, the ring finger on the left had having a set of engagement and wedding rings- the 6kt stone one one ring and small diamonds encrusted on the white and yellow gold setting tell him that thus is not your ordinary riff raff.

Francesca (continues): We lost out luggage and most of our documentation, and the plane had to land in Texas because of mechanical problems, so we end up driving the rest of the way...

Hotel Clerk (pulling a computer system into place): Your name?

Francesca: Francesca.

Hotel Clerk: You last name...

Francesca: Last name?

Hotel Clerk: The name you got from your husband?

Francesca: Uhm...

Hotel Clerk (as he secretly presses a button under the counter): How about some identification.

Francesca (going through her little black purse): Uhm...

Francesca hands over a see through envelope with her Italian Passport, Identification, and a copy of her husband's passport, NYS and agency identification. The hotel clerk looks at the last set of cards. Just to humor her, he type in her husband's name into the computer as two dark blue suits and glasses undercover guards step behind Francesca. The name comes up with clearance for her husband, to the secret agency suites on the top floors. The hotel clerk gulps, then look at the two guards behind Francesca, shaking his head at them. They silently walk away from her without her noticing.

Hotel Clerk (handing back her paper work in the clear envelope, a bit phased at what he sees on the computer screen): Uhm, how many are there with you?

Francesca (putting her gun on the clerk's desk for a moment to put the envelope in the purse and then puts the gun back inside before counting on her fingers): Uhm... Me, Fernando, Rachel... Just 3!

Hotel Clerk: I'll be back...

In under a minute, the Hotel Clerk returns with 2 electronic lock cards for the room- a 3 bedroom suite on the 47th floor. He nervously hands them to her. Francesca takes them and walks away without thanking him.

Hotel Clerk (nervously): Enjoy your stay...

If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
ElfenMagix

Male

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacen Starslayer on Mon 21 Jun 2010 - 22:14

Jay had just climbed out of the Sierra after finding a parking spot big enough for the massive truck and its trailer when he heard his phone vibrate as he received a text from his temporary handler, Alpha.

Hey Jay, we got you a room in the Towers. Have fun. - Alpha

"Wait a second...Where's that?" Jay stated as he replied back.

Hey Sensei which hotel is the Towers? - Jay

Just as he finished typing, Allison shot him a text message.

Get ready everyone is going clubbing. - Allison

Texting quickly he replied with.

Okay, I'm trying to figure out where my room is so that I can do that. - Jay

As he stood by the truck he received a text message from Alpha.

Your room is at the Stratosphere. - Alpha

Nodding he climbed back into the truck and drove to his 'actual' hotel.

After parking the truck and trailer, he checked in and carried his luggage up to his room, much to the dismay of the employees. When he finally made it to his room he started to get changed into something appropriate for the evening when he got another text.

Looking over at it he noticed it was from someone he never would have thought of.

Hey Jay, are you busy? I don't want to be around Alpha and Liesel or Petra and Sandro, and everyone else is going clubbing or drinking. So if you're available can we hang out...or something. I could really use someone to talk to. - Triela.

"Wow...that was unexpected..." Jay said to himself as he began to have some intense internal conflict, "Do I go with Allison and everyone or do I keep Triela company..."

Closing his eyes he quickly made his decision.

"I'm sorry Allison." He said to himself as he typed into the phone.

Triela just asked me to spend sometime with her. She's been down in the dumps since we fixed Sonia or was she depressed before. Don't worry I'll catch a dance with you after I cheer Triela up. - Jay

After pressing send he sent another message to Triela.

Okay, I'm at the Stratosphere. I'll meet you at the lobby - Jay

No sooner had Jay pressed send when he received another message from Triela.

Thanks Jay. I really appreciate it. - Triela.

Shoving his phone in his pocket he walked down to the lobby to meet up with Triela, hoping that his choice wouldn't come back to bite him in the ass.

Never knowing defeat
Nor victory
Jacen Starslayer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Tue 22 Jun 2010 - 17:25

When Allison finally got down to the Bellagio, she noted that everyone except for Jay was there, ready to go.

"Guys, where's Jay?" she asked.

"He's at the Stratosphere hotel." replied Alpha. "Liesel and I booked him a room there."

"What? That's all the way at the end of the strip!" exclaimed Allison in a huff. "Well, I guess I'll just ask him to meet me at Mandalay Bay." concluded the brunette, quickly firing off a text to Jay.

Allison wrote: If you're still up for going with us, we'll be at Mandalay Bay. I have an ID solution that'll get you into Red Square.
--Allison

Allison had no idea, however, that Jay was already preoccupied with something--or rather, someone--else. Currently however, Allison was preoccupied with meeting the approval of her more fashion-sensitive peers.

"What do you guys think?" Allison asked, twirling in her outfit.

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Tue 22 Jun 2010 - 18:23

MP5 wrote:"What do you guys think?" Allison asked, twirling in her outfit.

"Looking sharp," Kara noted.

"We only need to walk a couple of blocks down to The Excalibur and then we can catch the monorail which will take us direct to the Mandalay Bay," she added.

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacen Starslayer on Tue 22 Jun 2010 - 20:35

Jay had just met up with Triela when his phone buzzed again as he got another text message, looking down he noticed it was from Allison.

Allison wrote: If you're still up for going with us, we'll be at Mandalay Bay. I have an ID solution that'll get you into Red Square.
--Allison

Responding quickly he typed back a simple one word statement.

Jay wrote: Understood. I'll head there as soon as I'm able.--Jay

Turning back to Triela, he asked: "So what do you want to do?"

"I don't know, Jay." Triela replied sadly.

Jay stood there and thought for a moment, before smiling.

"I've got it!" Jay stated cheerfully, "There's a roller coaster here in the hotel. Let's start there."

Triela nodded as she followed him to the floor where the roller coaster was.
- - -
"Is this safe?" Triela said as she looked at the roller coaster, "High Roller" that crowned the top of the Stratosphere Hotel.

Jay looked at the coaster.

"It looks safe to me. Come on." Jay said as he extended his hand to the girl, "I'll be sitting right beside you." In the front seat of course. He thought with a mischievous grin on his face.
"Oh man...I'm probably going to regret this..." Triela said as she followed the boy...

Jay and Triela climbed into the first car, much to her dismay.

"Remind me to be angry with you when this is over." Triela said grumpily as she took the seat on the inside nearest the center.

"I wouldn't have it any other way." Jay said as the attendant pulled the pull bar down and locked it in place.

The car started off slow and rapidly accelerated.

"Here we goooOOOO!!!!" Jay yelled as the roller coaster hit its maximum speed.

"Verdammt Jay!" Triela cursed in German as the ride made a sudden drop. (Translation: "Damn you Jay!")

Jay simply laughed as the ride came to a end.

"Now tell me that wasn't fun?" Jay asked cockily.

Triela was silent before sighing.

"It was a little fun..." Triela replied regretfully.

Jay was starting to get disappointed that she wasn't so easily cheered up.

"Okay let's ride around until we figure out what to do next." Jay said as he grabbed her wrist and proceeded to drag her to the parking lot.

Triela's cheeks grew flush as she followed behind the boy. Confusion entered her mind as she tried to determine where this unexpected forcefulness came from...

Never knowing defeat
Nor victory
Jacen Starslayer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring on Tue 22 Jun 2010 - 22:14

[Cameras follow the group of girls walking side-by-side out of the hotel. Nearly all the male gazes are trained on them. The song Grown Woman by Mary J. Blige plays in the background as the camera pans up from their feet upwards.]

Claes shifts uneasily as she is unuse to being the center of attention.

"Is this really necessary? Couldn't we have all just walked down together, instead of in a line?" She tries to ignore the cameraman following them, allowing TGI to get a great panoramic view of the women.

"It's called theatrics. We're hot, and everyone knows it too." Laine responded, smirking.

Nearly the entire lobby of male occupants rush towards the doors in order to open them, most falling flat on their face over each other.

"And they say there are no more gentlemen in the world." Amused, Kara noted as the lucky survivor pushed aside the glass paned doors.

"Always nice to be noticed." Allison agreed.

With that, the girls stepped out into the night, ready to test the theory that what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.

rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Tue 22 Jun 2010 - 23:08

-Previously in the hotel room-

Kiskaloo wrote:
"We only need to walk a couple of blocks down to The Excalibur and then we can catch the monorail which will take us direct to the Mandalay Bay," she added.

"Call me later," Alpha said briefly kissing Liesel's cheek.

Wrapping her arms around Alpha's neck as she faced him Liesel said, "Not if I were to call you first." Following that with a few short kisses, Alpha and Liesel held each other in a tight embrace for a minute before separating.

"So boy's," Alpha said walking closer to the handler's, "what're we going tonight."

"We?" Hillshire said with a mischievous grin spreading across his face.

"We," Clayland said with a smirk, "are goin' out and gettin' pissed."

"The girls need a chaperone," Michele added putting his hand on Alpha's shoulder. "And you are just the man who won't look out of place with our lovely club going beauties."

"Chaperone?" Laine said with her eyebrow raised. "We don't need no stinkin' chaperone."

"Like hell we don't," Claes responded staring hard at Laine.

"Fernando back me up here," Alpha asked of the veteran bar hopper.

"Sorry Al," Fernando shrugged as he finished his latest Manhattan Coffee Soda, his fourth in an hour. "You're on your own on this one."

"It's already been decided by majority rule," Brian said with a final declaration of slapping Alpha's back. "Tough tits, mate."

As the handlers, leave the room to paint the town; Alpha is left with a sour look on his face until George squeezes Alpha's shoulders, "I do not think I have to tell you what I will do if my daughter comes to any harm."

"Yeah; George," Alpha said waving him off. "Adeline will be just fine, I promise."

"Make it so," George said as he followed the guys out of the door.

As the girls readied themselves to leave, Laine could be heard pouting about the lack of need for a chaperone.

Putting his hands in his pockets, Alpha pouted briefly before Liesel put her arm within his left, "I suppose that we will have no need to contact the other later?"

"I suppose not," Alpha smiled looking deeply into her eyes.

Kara walked beside Alpha and scooped her arm within Alpha's right, "Don't worry Alpha, you'll still have fun, I promise. Liesel?"

"Yes," Liesel answered.

"Let's make this look good."

"With pleasure."

boomer_gonz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Tue 22 Jun 2010 - 23:40

The girls and their gentleman chaperone moved along the edge of the great pool of the Bellagio as the Fountains started their show. They reached Las Vegas Blvd and started south, drawing admiring stares.

They walked past new construction and then the Monte Carlo and New York New York hotels and casinos. They crossed Tropicana Avenue and boarded the Las Vegas Monorail, taking it past the Excalibur and Luxor Hotels before disembarking inside the Mandalay Bay. Entering the lobby, they passed a headless statue of Vladimir Lenin and approached the Red Square restaurant.

"Welcome to Red Square, Comrades!" a boisterous and handsome young man greeted. "Dining room or the bar?"

"Both!" Kara noted. "We have reservations under Pagani, but we've added a few extras."

"No worries," the man said. "Ты такая прелестная," he added and Kara blushed at being called cute.

They were seated within a few minutes and menus were passed out.

They placed their various orders and when they were done, it was time to visit the "Vodka Vault".

"I see one of you has been here before," the 'Vodka Goddess' noted, indicating Kara with her long-sleeved dress, boots and fur hat. The ladies were given fur coats while Alpha donned a great coat. Once dressed, they were escorted into the -10° room.

Kara had called Olga from Oklahoma City and asked her what the best vodka was to get and when Kara stated it, the Vodka Goddess strongly concurred with the choice. The bottle and chilled shot glasses were prepared and everyone raised their glass.

"Za Vas!" Kara said in toast and everyone downed their shot, then lined up for a refill.

When they'd finished the bottle, Kara settled the bill and they walked back out into the lobby.

"Man, my knees are freezing," Kara noted.

"Me too," Claes remarked.

"At least you two had boots on!" Laine exclaimed. "I was naked from the thighs down and wearing sandals!"

"Anyway, where are we heading to next?" Allison asked.

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring on Wed 23 Jun 2010 - 0:08

"Wherever we go, it better have a dance floor and a DJ that isn't shy to requests." Laine said. "There's no way I'm going to waste an outfit like this." She turned towards Kara.

"Point me towards the best dance club in town!" With a gold bangled hand, Laine shook an extra dose of "tease" into her hair.

rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Wed 23 Jun 2010 - 16:36

rusty-spring wrote:"Wherever we go, it better have a dance floor and a DJ that isn't shy to requests." Laine said. "There's no way I'm going to waste an outfit like this."

"If Erina were here, our problems would be solved, since she has the most extensive library of songs, and she's damn good at laying it all together." said Allison.

"Isn't she more schooled in hip-hop than dance club music?" asked Kara.

"She spreads her wings." replied Allison. "Everything in the videogame DJ Hero, she can do in real life with an actual turntable mixer. Including Benny Benassi versus The Black Eyed Peas."

Allison turned to her iPhone and used an app to search up the clubs on the strip. She found one at the Palms Casino known as Ghostbar. The music featured was adventurous, featuring a mix of house, dance, mash-ups, rock, and the top 40 hits [OOC] I know it doesn't say that, just play along, please?--MP5[/OOC]. However, one tiny detail immediately caught her attention:

Info Page wrote:

Guest DJ tonight: DJ "E"

"No. Way." said Allison upon seeing this.

"What is it?" asked Laine.

"Erina. Is deejaying. At this club. Tonight. We have to go here! She'll be more than happy to take our requests!"

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Wed 23 Jun 2010 - 17:35

"Make it so," Kara said. She turned the doorman at the Mandalay Bay.

"Flag us a taxi van, please," she requested.

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Wed 23 Jun 2010 - 17:52

"Any way we can see inside?" Kara asked. "

"No problem," Allison said turning her browser, "thanks to the wonders of YouTube...here."

[OOC] Not Ghostbar, but all the clips I saw were bland and it was the best one that would describe the girl's night sweat [/OOC]

Watching the brief video clip, Kara's eyes turned wide.

"And that is at 3 am?" Kara asked enthusiastically.

"Yes it is," Alpha said looking at the clip. "Nevada doesn't have an cutoff time for serving alcohol."

"Let's go-let's go-let's go," Kara said holding Alpha's shoulder and jumping up and down.

"Okay," Alpha said holding Kara to keep her from jumping. "We'll go; we'll go."

"Thank you," Kara said hugging Alpha tightly.

"What's going on with Jay though?" Alpha asked looking toward Allison.

"I'm not sure," Allison said, "let me text him again."

"Tell him to hurry up," Kara said as she grabbed Laine, "C'mon Laine, we have to make sure nobody takes our taxi."

Dragging Laine behind her, Kara quickly disappeared from sight.

"If you would excuse me; ladies," Alpha said with a bow before heading to the men's room.

Left alone with Liesel, the actions Kara had just displayed in front of them all stuck in Allison's head, but Liesel seemed completely unaffected by it.

"Don't..." Allison began unsure of how to ask her question,"I mean...do you get jealous when other girls act like that around Alpha?"

"Of others; at times, however Alpha does a fine task of shooing them off on his own."

"But Alpha didn't exactly shoo away Kara."

"I see," Liesel said looking at Allison. "Kara is another matter altogether. She and Alpha were close before I had the chance to really know him, but Kara heart belongs to Michele alone."

"Then why does she act that way around Alpha? She's been doing for nearly the entire trip."

"Have you noticed the subtle difference in the way she acts around Alpha and that of Michele?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, if you notice, Kara acts rather meek around Michele almost as if she complimented him."

"Yeah, I got that."

"And around Alpha; Kara's demeanour changes to one of boisterous adolescence and, dare I say it, adorably girlish."

"Ah, now that I get."

"In many ways, Alpha and Kara are as blood-related siblings."

"Like brother and sister, really?"

"Yes, he is in fact quite protective of her as well; and it is fun teasing him on the matter."

boomer_gonz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacen Starslayer on Wed 23 Jun 2010 - 20:56

Wolf-calls and statements like 'lucky kid' were heard as they walked through the lobby. As the denizens stared at the two of them with a mixture of lust, envy and approval. Neither of the two cyborgs even noticed...

They had finally made it to the parking lot when Jay looked at his watch. It read 1530 hours, roughly 9:30PM.

"Where are you taking me, Jay?" Triela asked as they came into sight of the black Sierra.

Smiling he pulled out the key-less entry remote from his jacket pocket and pressed the unlock button.

"Get in." Jay said as he opened the door for her with a cocky grin on his face.

"Not until you tell me where we're going." Triela replied stubbornly.

"So you're going to ignore the fact that a boy is holding a door open for you, Princess." Jay replied before sighing and closing the door. "Suit yourself." Jay stated as he started to walk around the other side of the truck.

Triela was speechlessas she thought, Who is this and what did they do with the idiot?

"...Fine, you win." Triela said in defeat. Jay smiled and turned back around to open the door for the girl.

"Well you're chariot awaits." Jay said with a fake 'noble' accent, "Your highness."

Playing along she elegantly climbed inside.

"Why thank you sir." She replied before bursting out in laughter, "You're insane you know that?"

Mocking horror, he brought his hand to his face.

"How did you discover my secret!?" He asked before laughing, "But in all seriousness, we're going to this arcade I heard about online called Gameworks."

"Oh..." Triela looked at him strangely as he walked around the truck and climbed into the driver seat.

"Let's get going." Jay said as he started up the truck and pulled out of the parking lot.

- - -
When they arrived the parking lot to Gameworks was mostly full.

"Seems like alot of people had the same plan." Triela commented with disinterest.

"I guess there are more than one genius in this town." Jay countered with a large grin on his face.

"Idiot." Triela muttered as they pulled into a parking spot.

As they walked inside they were greeted by a couple of attendants.

"Hello welcome to Gameworks." A female employee that looked remarkably like an adult Rico said cheerfully before asking, "Would you like some time-play passes?"

Jay looked at the girl and asked sheepishly, "Actually this is our first time here, so can you explain what you mean."

"Time-passes grant unlimited access to the games for a specific amount of time. They come in hourly increments and start at twenty dollars for a one hour pass." 'Rico' explained cheerfully.

Nodding in understanding Jay pulled out the 'black card' and asked for two passes for the rest of the night.

"Jay are you seriously planning to play video games for three hours?" Triela asked with a raise eyebrow.

Jay simply smiled and replied: "Yup!"

Triela sighed.

Three hours later...
As they were walking back to the truck Jay half-carrying a rather inebriated Triela.

"So did you have a good time, Triela?" Jay asked the blonde in his arms.

"...yeah." Triela said sadly.

Jay helped her into the truck and as he buckled her into the seat, she looked him dead in the eyes and asked:

"Does Allison know that you like her?"

Jay was taken aback by her question, turning a bright red.

"...um...no..." Jay replied to her as he started the truck.

"You should tell her. You guys are kind of cute together." Triela replied before looking up at the sky, "Ah why am I giving advice to an idiot like you."

"Triela..." Jay stated with a look of confusion on his face.

Triela sighed at the boy's attitude.

"Why are you hanging out with me instead of spending time with the girl you like?" Triela said on the verge of tears, "You're going to end up like me, messing up the chance of a lifetime with someone special because of foolish pride or in your case, sheer stupidity."

"What are you talking about, Triela?" Jay asked really dumbfoundedly.

Triela began crying at this point.

"Why is it that you remind me of him so much?" Triela said as she cried.

Jay was really lost at this point, somehow he was realizing that she was showing off a side of her that she never showed off.

"Who are you talking about?" Jay asked.

"I'm talking about Alpha. You and him are so alike and yet so different that it's scary." Triela said in frustration as she cried, "And you both are taken too..."

Jay reached over to touch her shoulder to comfort her when she slapped his hand away.

"Drop me off here... I want to be alone." Triela said as she pointed to a random corner near their position.

"Triela..." Jay called out as she climbed out of the truck and started to walk away.

"What are you doing following me Jay!" Triela yelled as the tears rolled down her face, "Go tell her how you feel before it's too late."

Sighing, Jay got out and gave Triela a hug.

"If you want to be alone I'll leave you here, but remember I'm only a phone call away." Jay said as he broke the hug and dried her tears with a white handkerchief, "Smile, Triela. Go talk to sensei and maybe you guys can work something out."

Triela tried to smile and stepped back before yelling at him.

"Go to her you idiot!"

"Geez, fine you win I'll see you later." Jay said as he climbed in the truck. Reaching for his cell phone he shot Allison a text message.

Jay wrote:I'm on the way, where am I meeting you guys at? --Jay

Never knowing defeat
Nor victory
Jacen Starslayer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Wed 23 Jun 2010 - 22:29

Jacen Starslayer wrote:Jay looked at his watch. It read 1530 hours, roughly 9:30PM.
[OOC] 1530=3:30pm. I think you mean 2130. Unless Jay's watch is all screwed up by time zones and he's just factoring that in...which would be funny too. [/OOC]

Last edited by Professor Voodoo on Wed 23 Jun 2010 - 22:37; edited 1 time in total

I saw a werewolf drinking a Piña Colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.
Professor Voodoo

Male

Forum Posts : 3422

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Wed 23 Jun 2010 - 22:30

-Posted on behalf of Elfen Magix-

With the night fast approaching, Rachel continued to search for the night's entertainment with Francesca in tow.

Rachel: Hey, HEY!!! Can't this bucket go any faster? The Checker's in Manhattan used to go faster than this...IN TRAFFIC!!

Francesca: Rachel, be nice!

Rachel: Francesca, the night is young and so am I. There has to be at least one club that won't card me.

Francesca: Says the girl who squeezed her chest into a little black dress that was one size too small and said, 'They won't card me because I got these.

Rachel: That's not my fault! Those past twenty or so bouncers must've been gay. I swear to the holy virgin they're taking over the world.

After being rejected by the latest club, Rachel walked off in a fit of rage.

Francesca: Rachel...wait. Rachel, I can't walk fast in these heels!

Rachel: Then you should've bought some dancing shoes like I did.

Francesca: Rachel...I want to go back.

Rachel: NO!! There are still 30-some clubs I haven't tried to get into yet. Lindsey Lohan started getting into clubs when she was just sixteen. Sixteen, Francesca; and she doesn't even look half as good as I do!

Stopping before the door of another nightclub, Rachel took a deep breath and put on her best sultry smile. Walking up to the doorman, Rachel smiled at the tall, dark man as she attempted to open the door.

Looking at Francesca the doorman flashed half a smile and nodded, but looking once at Rachel and in a moment the doorman thought, 'Lolita'.

Doormon: Hold on there sweet thing; I'm gonna need to see some ID."

Rachel(as she sticks her chest out): I'm so sorry. I left it at my hotel. Can you just let me in, just this once...plea~~~se?"

In the next moment, Fernando walks out of the club Rachel and Francesca were trying to get into with Prince's Charles and Edward at his side.

Fernando: And then he said... You mind! That's my zipper you were tugging on!
Prince Edward: Cheeky bastard.

The royals laugh as they look for their next haunt with Fernando.

Rachel running up to him and grabbing his arm): Daddy!!!!
Prince Charles: Daddy?
Prince Edward: You in that same trouble, bloke?
Fernando: Long story, Eddie... Raych- WTF you're doing here?!!!
Rachel: Umm...
Francesca: I'm sorry Fernando, it is all my fault.

Upon looking at Francesca, the Royals quickly approached her eager to introduce themselves.

Fernando: Well I guess introductions are in order.
Charles & Edward: Too right.
Francesca: HRM Charles Windsor and HRM Edward Windsor; I give you my wife, Francesca.
Charles & Edward: ....Wife?!
Charles: Pardon the previous rudeness, my lady.
Edward: And I too, dear; for a man does at times forget himself in the presence of such beauty.
Charles: And such exquisite beauty it is.
Francesca: Um...I thank you.

Francesca bowed a bit to the Royals.

Fernando: And this is...where did Rachel go?
Francesca: She...um...went into the club.
Fernando: -sigh-
Doorman: I'll get her for you, sir.
Fernando(raising his hand): No need, she's just wanting to have herself some fun. Trust me though, she's of age.
Doorman: I apologize sir, but I still need to see her ID.
Fernando: Oh, I have it right here.

Pulling out his wallet, Fernando slips two hundred dollar bills in the middle as he hands it to the doorman. The doorman takes the wallet and opens it, sliding the bills away reveals Fernando's Agency ID. With wide eyes, the doorman pockets the bills and hands Fernando's wallet back.

Doorman: Thank you, sir. I'll make sure that she is taken care of.
Fernando: Thanks, and send her drink bill to this room at the Bellagio.

Doorman(taking the note from fernando): Will do.

Looking toward Francesca, Fernando rests his hands on her shoulders.

Fernando: Francesca?
Francesca: Yes?
Fernando: Do me a big favor and make sure Rachel doesn't get into too much trouble.
Francesca(smile): For you, anything.
Fernando: Thank you.
Francesca: And you? What will you be doing?
Fernando: Me and the Princes are heading to The Library.
Francesca: The Library...to study?
Fernando: Yes...to study, study anatomy as a matter of fact.
Charles: Troublesome subject anatomy.
Edward: I dare say, we might be at the old hog all night.

Francesca(moving toward the club door): Okay Mr. Fernando, have fun.

As Francesca disappeared behind the door, Fernando and the Royals continued on to their waiting taxi.

Charles: She's a right pip old boy.
Fernando: Charlie, you have no idea.

Last edited by boomer_gonz on Sun 27 Jun 2010 - 14:23; edited 1 time in total

boomer_gonz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring on Wed 23 Jun 2010 - 23:32

Dressed up as they were, the group had no problem getting into the club. Inside, the club was already thumping with bass beats and synth. The club was close to capacity, with multitudes of people hanging around the bar and the dance floor.

"Now THIS is what I've been waiting all week for." Laine grinned and spoke towards the group. Her voice was just audible over the ambient noise.

"So drinks first or are going to dive right in?" Allison asked, but it was too late as Laine had already dove into the crowd and made her way towards the DJ pit. "I guess diving right in." She mused.

"I dunno about this..." If Claes was uneasy before, she seemed even moreso now. Kara gripped her by the shoulders and pointed her towards the dance floor.

"There's only one way to get into a scene like this: Jump right in!" She grabbed Claes by the hand and led her towards the center of the club.

Elsewhere Laine had reached the DJ pit, and with a generous tip had already secured the group's first request of the night. She weaved her way back towards the dance floor and beckoned the rest of the group to join in as the music flawlessly mixed into the chosen song.

Go, go, go DJ
Go, go, go DJ
Go, go, go DJ
Club it, all right
Soon, I Like It by Enrique Iglesias ft. Pitbull came thumping through the speaker system. By then, the TGI group had already gathered into their own section of the dance floor.

Baby I like it
The way you move on the floor
Baby I like it
Come on and give me some more
Oh yes I like it
Screaming like never before
Baby I like it
I, I, I like it.
Alpha and Leisel quickly got into the groove and were dancing closely together, their bodies forming in synchronized moves. Laine and Kara were likewise dancing near each other, and quickly gathering a group of male admirers as their dancing flared.

Claes remained looking a bit stiff, but Allison grinned reassuredly and led her towards Laine and Kara. Despite nerves, Claes couldn't help but grin as Kara invited Claes to come along side her and soon enough, even the most reserved girl of the group started to dance if not a bit conservatively.

With the entire group now dancing, the beginning of their club night began.

rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Thu 24 Jun 2010 - 1:18

Alpha and Kara slow danced face-to-face to Solar Stone's "Speak in Sympathy". Alpha's face was softly illuminated by the half-dozen glow-bracelets on each of Kara's arms as she held her hands on his shoulders and she sang along with the voice of Elizabeth Fields:

and when I'm lost, you speak in sympathy
and when I'm tired, you breath life into me
and when i'm hurt, you put your arms around me
and when I'm cold, you find the warmth inside of me

The song soon ended and the lights dimmed. Above the crowd, the massive video displayed the start of Episode 01 of the Second Season of The Venture Brothers - "Powerless in the Face of Death" - started to play as the song "Everybody's Free [To Feel Good]" started.

As Brock Sampson injected the sedative into Doctor Venture's neck, the video faded away and the DJ expertly blended the music from the show to a local digital track and the screen faded to scenes of sunsets and sunrises around the world as the driving techno beat roused the crowd into energetic dancing.

As she swayed to the music, Claes belted out the final stanza to Amy Diamond's "It's My Life":

It's my life and I do what I feel right

Tell the boys that it's my life

When I walk the night, woah

It's my life, my decision

I want you with provision

It's my life when you hold me tight

"Someone is having," Kara smiled as she nursed her third Tanqueray No. 10 gin and tonic of the evening.

"Yes, I actually am," Claes replied.

"Well it's time to hook up with some boys," Kara noted. She surveyed the crowd in the immediate area and fished out an ice cube from her glass.

"I choose you!" she exclaimed and threw the ice cube like a Pokeball, smacking a blonde guy in the small of his back. He turned around and Kara instantly knew that they were not the only people who were carrying IDs that overstated their actual age. Kara grabbed Claes and shoved her forward.

"Hi! This is my friend Claes. She's from Sweden!" Kara said and then ducked into the crowd.

"Hej, Claes. Jag är Elof," he said in Swedish.

"Du är svenska?" Claes asked, incredulously.

"Danish, actually," he replied in excellent English. "My aunt lives in Malmö so our family makes the trip over from Copenhagen regularly and I picked up the language…"

Kara prowled the dance floor, looking for another target. She noticed a handsome Japanese man in his mid-20's so she fished out another ice cube and let fly with her battle cry. He turned and Kara flashed him her most dazzling style and cutest wave.

"Let me guess, you cosplay as May at Anime Expo?" the man asked as he came over, a smile on his face. It took Kara a moment to realize he was using the American name for the character Haruka.

"You have to give me some points for originality," Kara stated.

"Fair enough," he said. "My name is Atsuhiro."

"Kara Michelle."

The DJ started playing "Sweet Release" by The Trouser Enthusiasts.

"Oh I love this song!" Kara exclaimed and downed the rest of her drink, tossing the plastic cup in a nearby trash receptacle.

"Then may I have this dance, Kara Michelle?"

"You may indeed, Atsuhiro," Kara replied, putting her hand in his and allowing him to pull her onto the dance floor.

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Thu 24 Jun 2010 - 4:26

Taking a break from their dancing reverie, Liesel comfortably sits in Alpha's lap while they enjoy a round of rum and scotch respectively qw they enjoy watching the others dance the night away.

"Did she just say 'I choose you'?" Liesel asked of Alpha as they follow Kara walking onto the dance floor with her newly selected prize.

"I believe she did," Alpha said putting down his scotch.

"Was that not a sort of battle cry from a video game?"

"Yes, yes it was."

At that Alpha and Liesel enjoy a brief fit of laughter at Kara's choice of a pickup line. Suddenly Liesel gasped before turning to Alpha with a bright smile illuminating her façade.

"Oh; I almost forgot," Liesel said as she suddenly dug into her purse and pulled out two long sticks sealed in plastic wrappers.

"Glowsticks?" Alpha asked.

"You told me once that the art you use to attack with your yo-yo is called Poi. I searched for a few video's in search for instruction and found something interesting."

"I see," Alpha said smiling, now catching on to Liesel's intent.

"Will you do me the pleasure?" Liesel asked her hands now resting on Alpha's shoulders.

"My lady," Alpha began, "It would be an honor."

Smiling, Liesel leapt off of Alpha's lap and made her way to the DJ's booth to request a specific song.

Back at their table, Alpha unbuttoned his shirt sleeves before rolling them up to his elbows. Opening up the glowstick packages, Alpha was pleased to find that they included lanyards with them. Quickly tying his strings, Alpha used a similar wrap that he used with his yo-yo.

Walking out to the dance floor, Alpha snapped both sticks as some of the crowd cheered and formed a circle in the middle of the dance floor. Standing in the center of the circle, Alpha began with a few warm-up spins before waiting for the next song to start.

With Liesel moving to the front of the crowd, she clasped her hands together, giddy with anticipation.

"Hey," Kara said suddenly finding Liesel after ditching her dance partner as she noticed that most of the crowd had slowed their dancing. "What's going on?"

"Just watch Kara," Liesel said taking Kara's hand, "this will be amazing, I promise you."

[OOC]Preferably, turn off the sound to the Poi clip and start the Poi clip first before starting the song vid[/OOC]

Hearing the last song fade out, Alpha quickly built up momentum as the next song belted out in the club.

With the claps of one and then another, the entire club seemed to clap in unison to the percussion of the beat.

As Alpha spun the glowsticks that Liesel had gifted him with, the rest of the club seemed to slow their dancing to a near halt. Soon, only the table dancer's were left dancing as the bright orange hue of the large glowsticks gave the image of spinning fire.

The only ones, who seemed to not be jumping to the beat were the girl's of TG:I. Unbeknownst to the rest of the club goers, this had been Liesel's intention. The glowsticks had been a gift from Liesel to Alpha, but the Poi routine was a gift from Alpha to all of them.

Combined with the lyrics of the song, it became a subtle message that Liesel, Kara, and Claes had long ago come to know. However, tonight, the others would know too; and it would stay with them for the rest of their days. Even so, it didn't stop Claes, Kara, and Liesel from getting misty-eyed.

After the song had faded, Alpha stopped his routine and smiled at the deafening cheer that erupted from the club. Allison and Adeline smiled and clapped as they wiped away the few tears that escaped. Laine had no such trouble holding her tears, but with only a soft smile to show her gratitude held her hands together over her chest.

boomer_gonz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Thu 24 Jun 2010 - 14:27

Allison had been having so much fun, that she was a little late in her reply to Jay's text. Upon reading the message, she texted back:

Allison wrote:

Ghostbar at the Palms Casino. Get your butt down here, I need a dance partner! Very Happy

Anyway, call me when you get to the entrance, I'll get you your in.

--Allison

At the DJ pit, the host made an announcement.

"DJ 'E' will be back in five minutes after a short intermission. in the meantime, sit back, relax, get a drink or two, and DJ 'E' will be right back!"

Erina stepped out of the DJ booth, and as she walked away, patrons complimented her work as she passed by, returning thanks and a smile. She spotted her friends in TG:I at their table and went over to greet them with hugs and handshakes, especially where Laine was concerned.

"Hey guys! Fancy seeing you here!" Erina greeted. "By the way, Laine, the tip was very much appreciated."

"No problem, just keep the good music going and play our requests." replied the blonde.

"I can do that. So then, what brings you guys to the U.S. of A?" asked Erina, taking her order of a Shirley Temple.

"U.S. Road trip special for Top Gear: Italy. You?" replied Allison.

"Nate's report to Langley, and then an out-of-the-blue request to play here. You guys gonna be in Vegas long?"

"For an extra day, maybe. Racing by day, Machine guns til dusk, and perhaps some gambling in the evening."

"Sounds fun! Me and Nate might join you guys before you all leave."

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacen Starslayer on Thu 24 Jun 2010 - 15:07

Jay was sitting in his truck when his phone buzzed, informing him that he had a text message. Looking down at the phone he realized that it was from Allison.

"Geez, what took her so long to reply. Oh well, it was my fault to begin with." Jay muttered as he read the message.

Allison wrote:Ghostbar at the Palms Casino. Get your butt down here, I need a dance partner! Very Happy

Anyway, call me when you get to the entrance, I'll get you your in.

--Allison

Punching in the destination into the GPS he proceeded to head to the club.

- - -
Several minutes later he arrived in the parking lot of the Palms Casino and Ghostbar. Stepping out of the truck he pulled out his phone and dialed Allison's number.

Pressing 'send' Jay brought the phone up to his ear.

"Hey I'm outside in the parking lot." He said as he walked towards the doors.

Never knowing defeat
Nor victory
Jacen Starslayer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum