US Road Trip Special

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: US Road Trip Special

Post by boomer_gonz on Wed 23 Jun 2010 - 17:52

"Any way we can see inside?" Kara asked. "

"No problem," Allison said turning her browser, "thanks to the wonders of YouTube...here."

[OOC] Not Ghostbar, but all the clips I saw were bland and it was the best one that would describe the girl's night sweat [/OOC]

Watching the brief video clip, Kara's eyes turned wide.

"And that is at 3 am?" Kara asked enthusiastically.

"Yes it is," Alpha said looking at the clip. "Nevada doesn't have an cutoff time for serving alcohol."

"Let's go-let's go-let's go," Kara said holding Alpha's shoulder and jumping up and down.

"Okay," Alpha said holding Kara to keep her from jumping. "We'll go; we'll go."

"Thank you," Kara said hugging Alpha tightly.

"What's going on with Jay though?" Alpha asked looking toward Allison.

"I'm not sure," Allison said, "let me text him again."

"Tell him to hurry up," Kara said as she grabbed Laine, "C'mon Laine, we have to make sure nobody takes our taxi."

Dragging Laine behind her, Kara quickly disappeared from sight.

"If you would excuse me; ladies," Alpha said with a bow before heading to the men's room.

Left alone with Liesel, the actions Kara had just displayed in front of them all stuck in Allison's head, but Liesel seemed completely unaffected by it.

"Don't..." Allison began unsure of how to ask her question,"I mean...do you get jealous when other girls act like that around Alpha?"

"Of others; at times, however Alpha does a fine task of shooing them off on his own."

"But Alpha didn't exactly shoo away Kara."

"I see," Liesel said looking at Allison. "Kara is another matter altogether. She and Alpha were close before I had the chance to really know him, but Kara heart belongs to Michele alone."

"Then why does she act that way around Alpha? She's been doing for nearly the entire trip."

"Have you noticed the subtle difference in the way she acts around Alpha and that of Michele?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, if you notice, Kara acts rather meek around Michele almost as if she complimented him."

"Yeah, I got that."

"And around Alpha; Kara's demeanour changes to one of boisterous adolescence and, dare I say it, adorably girlish."

"Ah, now that I get."

"In many ways, Alpha and Kara are as blood-related siblings."

"Like brother and sister, really?"

"Yes, he is in fact quite protective of her as well; and it is fun teasing him on the matter."

boomer_gonz

Forum Posts : 2561

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacen Starslayer on Wed 23 Jun 2010 - 20:56

Wolf-calls and statements like 'lucky kid' were heard as they walked through the lobby. As the denizens stared at the two of them with a mixture of lust, envy and approval. Neither of the two cyborgs even noticed...

They had finally made it to the parking lot when Jay looked at his watch. It read 1530 hours, roughly 9:30PM.

"Where are you taking me, Jay?" Triela asked as they came into sight of the black Sierra.

Smiling he pulled out the key-less entry remote from his jacket pocket and pressed the unlock button.

"Get in." Jay said as he opened the door for her with a cocky grin on his face.

"Not until you tell me where we're going." Triela replied stubbornly.

"So you're going to ignore the fact that a boy is holding a door open for you, Princess." Jay replied before sighing and closing the door. "Suit yourself." Jay stated as he started to walk around the other side of the truck.

Triela was speechlessas she thought, Who is this and what did they do with the idiot?

"...Fine, you win." Triela said in defeat. Jay smiled and turned back around to open the door for the girl.

"Well you're chariot awaits." Jay said with a fake 'noble' accent, "Your highness."

Playing along she elegantly climbed inside.

"Why thank you sir." She replied before bursting out in laughter, "You're insane you know that?"

Mocking horror, he brought his hand to his face.

"How did you discover my secret!?" He asked before laughing, "But in all seriousness, we're going to this arcade I heard about online called Gameworks."

"Oh..." Triela looked at him strangely as he walked around the truck and climbed into the driver seat.

"Let's get going." Jay said as he started up the truck and pulled out of the parking lot.

- - -
When they arrived the parking lot to Gameworks was mostly full.

"Seems like alot of people had the same plan." Triela commented with disinterest.

"I guess there are more than one genius in this town." Jay countered with a large grin on his face.

"Idiot." Triela muttered as they pulled into a parking spot.

As they walked inside they were greeted by a couple of attendants.

"Hello welcome to Gameworks." A female employee that looked remarkably like an adult Rico said cheerfully before asking, "Would you like some time-play passes?"

Jay looked at the girl and asked sheepishly, "Actually this is our first time here, so can you explain what you mean."

"Time-passes grant unlimited access to the games for a specific amount of time. They come in hourly increments and start at twenty dollars for a one hour pass." 'Rico' explained cheerfully.

Nodding in understanding Jay pulled out the 'black card' and asked for two passes for the rest of the night.

"Jay are you seriously planning to play video games for three hours?" Triela asked with a raise eyebrow.

Jay simply smiled and replied: "Yup!"

Triela sighed.

Three hours later...
As they were walking back to the truck Jay half-carrying a rather inebriated Triela.

"So did you have a good time, Triela?" Jay asked the blonde in his arms.

"...yeah." Triela said sadly.

Jay helped her into the truck and as he buckled her into the seat, she looked him dead in the eyes and asked:

"Does Allison know that you like her?"

Jay was taken aback by her question, turning a bright red.

"...um...no..." Jay replied to her as he started the truck.

"You should tell her. You guys are kind of cute together." Triela replied before looking up at the sky, "Ah why am I giving advice to an idiot like you."

"Triela..." Jay stated with a look of confusion on his face.

Triela sighed at the boy's attitude.

"Why are you hanging out with me instead of spending time with the girl you like?" Triela said on the verge of tears, "You're going to end up like me, messing up the chance of a lifetime with someone special because of foolish pride or in your case, sheer stupidity."

"What are you talking about, Triela?" Jay asked really dumbfoundedly.

Triela began crying at this point.

"Why is it that you remind me of him so much?" Triela said as she cried.

Jay was really lost at this point, somehow he was realizing that she was showing off a side of her that she never showed off.

"Who are you talking about?" Jay asked.

"I'm talking about Alpha. You and him are so alike and yet so different that it's scary." Triela said in frustration as she cried, "And you both are taken too..."

Jay reached over to touch her shoulder to comfort her when she slapped his hand away.

"Drop me off here... I want to be alone." Triela said as she pointed to a random corner near their position.

"Triela..." Jay called out as she climbed out of the truck and started to walk away.

"What are you doing following me Jay!" Triela yelled as the tears rolled down her face, "Go tell her how you feel before it's too late."

Sighing, Jay got out and gave Triela a hug.

"If you want to be alone I'll leave you here, but remember I'm only a phone call away." Jay said as he broke the hug and dried her tears with a white handkerchief, "Smile, Triela. Go talk to sensei and maybe you guys can work something out."

Triela tried to smile and stepped back before yelling at him.

"Go to her you idiot!"

"Geez, fine you win I'll see you later." Jay said as he climbed in the truck. Reaching for his cell phone he shot Allison a text message.

Jay wrote:I'm on the way, where am I meeting you guys at? --Jay

Jacen Starslayer

Forum Posts : 525

Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Wed 23 Jun 2010 - 22:29

@Jacen Starslayer wrote:Jay looked at his watch. It read 1530 hours, roughly 9:30PM.
[OOC] 1530=3:30pm. I think you mean 2130. Unless Jay's watch is all screwed up by time zones and he's just factoring that in...which would be funny too. [/OOC]

Last edited by Professor Voodoo on Wed 23 Jun 2010 - 22:37; edited 1 time in total

Professor Voodoo

Forum Posts : 3422

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Wed 23 Jun 2010 - 22:30

-Posted on behalf of Elfen Magix-

With the night fast approaching, Rachel continued to search for the night's entertainment with Francesca in tow.

Rachel: Hey, HEY!!! Can't this bucket go any faster? The Checker's in Manhattan used to go faster than this...IN TRAFFIC!!

Francesca: Rachel, be nice!

Rachel: Francesca, the night is young and so am I. There has to be at least one club that won't card me.

Francesca: Says the girl who squeezed her chest into a little black dress that was one size too small and said, 'They won't card me because I got these.

Rachel: That's not my fault! Those past twenty or so bouncers must've been gay. I swear to the holy virgin they're taking over the world.

After being rejected by the latest club, Rachel walked off in a fit of rage.

Francesca: Rachel...wait. Rachel, I can't walk fast in these heels!

Rachel: Then you should've bought some dancing shoes like I did.

Francesca: Rachel...I want to go back.

Rachel: NO!! There are still 30-some clubs I haven't tried to get into yet. Lindsey Lohan started getting into clubs when she was just sixteen. Sixteen, Francesca; and she doesn't even look half as good as I do!

Stopping before the door of another nightclub, Rachel took a deep breath and put on her best sultry smile. Walking up to the doorman, Rachel smiled at the tall, dark man as she attempted to open the door.

Looking at Francesca the doorman flashed half a smile and nodded, but looking once at Rachel and in a moment the doorman thought, 'Lolita'.

Doormon: Hold on there sweet thing; I'm gonna need to see some ID."

Rachel(as she sticks her chest out): I'm so sorry. I left it at my hotel. Can you just let me in, just this once...plea~~~se?"

In the next moment, Fernando walks out of the club Rachel and Francesca were trying to get into with Prince's Charles and Edward at his side.

Fernando: And then he said... You mind! That's my zipper you were tugging on!
Prince Edward: Cheeky bastard.

The royals laugh as they look for their next haunt with Fernando.

Rachel running up to him and grabbing his arm): Daddy!!!!
Prince Charles: Daddy?
Prince Edward: You in that same trouble, bloke?
Fernando: Long story, Eddie... Raych- WTF you're doing here?!!!
Rachel: Umm...
Francesca: I'm sorry Fernando, it is all my fault.

Upon looking at Francesca, the Royals quickly approached her eager to introduce themselves.

Fernando: Well I guess introductions are in order.
Charles & Edward: Too right.
Francesca: HRM Charles Windsor and HRM Edward Windsor; I give you my wife, Francesca.
Charles & Edward: ....Wife?!
Charles: Pardon the previous rudeness, my lady.
Edward: And I too, dear; for a man does at times forget himself in the presence of such beauty.
Charles: And such exquisite beauty it is.
Francesca: Um...I thank you.

Francesca bowed a bit to the Royals.

Fernando: And this is...where did Rachel go?
Francesca: She...um...went into the club.
Fernando: -sigh-
Doorman: I'll get her for you, sir.
Fernando(raising his hand): No need, she's just wanting to have herself some fun. Trust me though, she's of age.
Doorman: I apologize sir, but I still need to see her ID.
Fernando: Oh, I have it right here.

Pulling out his wallet, Fernando slips two hundred dollar bills in the middle as he hands it to the doorman. The doorman takes the wallet and opens it, sliding the bills away reveals Fernando's Agency ID. With wide eyes, the doorman pockets the bills and hands Fernando's wallet back.

Doorman: Thank you, sir. I'll make sure that she is taken care of.
Fernando: Thanks, and send her drink bill to this room at the Bellagio.

Doorman(taking the note from fernando): Will do.

Looking toward Francesca, Fernando rests his hands on her shoulders.

Fernando: Francesca?
Francesca: Yes?
Fernando: Do me a big favor and make sure Rachel doesn't get into too much trouble.
Francesca(smile): For you, anything.
Fernando: Thank you.
Francesca: And you? What will you be doing?
Fernando: Me and the Princes are heading to The Library.
Francesca: The Library...to study?
Fernando: Yes...to study, study anatomy as a matter of fact.
Charles: Troublesome subject anatomy.
Edward: I dare say, we might be at the old hog all night.

Francesca(moving toward the club door): Okay Mr. Fernando, have fun.

As Francesca disappeared behind the door, Fernando and the Royals continued on to their waiting taxi.

Charles: She's a right pip old boy.
Fernando: Charlie, you have no idea.

Last edited by boomer_gonz on Sun 27 Jun 2010 - 14:23; edited 1 time in total

boomer_gonz

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring on Wed 23 Jun 2010 - 23:32

Dressed up as they were, the group had no problem getting into the club. Inside, the club was already thumping with bass beats and synth. The club was close to capacity, with multitudes of people hanging around the bar and the dance floor.

"Now THIS is what I've been waiting all week for." Laine grinned and spoke towards the group. Her voice was just audible over the ambient noise.

"So drinks first or are going to dive right in?" Allison asked, but it was too late as Laine had already dove into the crowd and made her way towards the DJ pit. "I guess diving right in." She mused.

"I dunno about this..." If Claes was uneasy before, she seemed even moreso now. Kara gripped her by the shoulders and pointed her towards the dance floor.

"There's only one way to get into a scene like this: Jump right in!" She grabbed Claes by the hand and led her towards the center of the club.

Elsewhere Laine had reached the DJ pit, and with a generous tip had already secured the group's first request of the night. She weaved her way back towards the dance floor and beckoned the rest of the group to join in as the music flawlessly mixed into the chosen song.

Go, go, go DJ
Go, go, go DJ
Go, go, go DJ
Club it, all right
Soon, I Like It by Enrique Iglesias ft. Pitbull came thumping through the speaker system. By then, the TGI group had already gathered into their own section of the dance floor.

Baby I like it
The way you move on the floor
Baby I like it
Come on and give me some more
Oh yes I like it
Screaming like never before
Baby I like it
I, I, I like it.
Alpha and Leisel quickly got into the groove and were dancing closely together, their bodies forming in synchronized moves. Laine and Kara were likewise dancing near each other, and quickly gathering a group of male admirers as their dancing flared.

Claes remained looking a bit stiff, but Allison grinned reassuredly and led her towards Laine and Kara. Despite nerves, Claes couldn't help but grin as Kara invited Claes to come along side her and soon enough, even the most reserved girl of the group started to dance if not a bit conservatively.

With the entire group now dancing, the beginning of their club night began.

rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Forum Posts : 1380

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Thu 24 Jun 2010 - 1:18

Alpha and Kara slow danced face-to-face to Solar Stone's "Speak in Sympathy". Alpha's face was softly illuminated by the half-dozen glow-bracelets on each of Kara's arms as she held her hands on his shoulders and she sang along with the voice of Elizabeth Fields:

and when I'm lost, you speak in sympathy
and when I'm tired, you breath life into me
and when i'm hurt, you put your arms around me
and when I'm cold, you find the warmth inside of me

The song soon ended and the lights dimmed. Above the crowd, the massive video displayed the start of Episode 01 of the Second Season of The Venture Brothers - "Powerless in the Face of Death" - started to play as the song "Everybody's Free [To Feel Good]" started.

As Brock Sampson injected the sedative into Doctor Venture's neck, the video faded away and the DJ expertly blended the music from the show to a local digital track and the screen faded to scenes of sunsets and sunrises around the world as the driving techno beat roused the crowd into energetic dancing.

As she swayed to the music, Claes belted out the final stanza to Amy Diamond's "It's My Life":

It's my life and I do what I feel right

Tell the boys that it's my life

When I walk the night, woah

It's my life, my decision

I want you with provision

It's my life when you hold me tight

"Someone is having," Kara smiled as she nursed her third Tanqueray No. 10 gin and tonic of the evening.

"Yes, I actually am," Claes replied.

"Well it's time to hook up with some boys," Kara noted. She surveyed the crowd in the immediate area and fished out an ice cube from her glass.

"I choose you!" she exclaimed and threw the ice cube like a Pokeball, smacking a blonde guy in the small of his back. He turned around and Kara instantly knew that they were not the only people who were carrying IDs that overstated their actual age. Kara grabbed Claes and shoved her forward.

"Hi! This is my friend Claes. She's from Sweden!" Kara said and then ducked into the crowd.

"Hej, Claes. Jag är Elof," he said in Swedish.

"Du är svenska?" Claes asked, incredulously.

"Danish, actually," he replied in excellent English. "My aunt lives in Malmö so our family makes the trip over from Copenhagen regularly and I picked up the language…"

Kara prowled the dance floor, looking for another target. She noticed a handsome Japanese man in his mid-20's so she fished out another ice cube and let fly with her battle cry. He turned and Kara flashed him her most dazzling style and cutest wave.

"Let me guess, you cosplay as May at Anime Expo?" the man asked as he came over, a smile on his face. It took Kara a moment to realize he was using the American name for the character Haruka.

"You have to give me some points for originality," Kara stated.

"Fair enough," he said. "My name is Atsuhiro."

"Kara Michelle."

The DJ started playing "Sweet Release" by The Trouser Enthusiasts.

"Oh I love this song!" Kara exclaimed and downed the rest of her drink, tossing the plastic cup in a nearby trash receptacle.

"Then may I have this dance, Kara Michelle?"

"You may indeed, Atsuhiro," Kara replied, putting her hand in his and allowing him to pull her onto the dance floor.

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Forum Posts : 10900

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Thu 24 Jun 2010 - 4:26

Taking a break from their dancing reverie, Liesel comfortably sits in Alpha's lap while they enjoy a round of rum and scotch respectively qw they enjoy watching the others dance the night away.

"Did she just say 'I choose you'?" Liesel asked of Alpha as they follow Kara walking onto the dance floor with her newly selected prize.

"I believe she did," Alpha said putting down his scotch.

"Was that not a sort of battle cry from a video game?"

"Yes, yes it was."

At that Alpha and Liesel enjoy a brief fit of laughter at Kara's choice of a pickup line. Suddenly Liesel gasped before turning to Alpha with a bright smile illuminating her façade.

"Oh; I almost forgot," Liesel said as she suddenly dug into her purse and pulled out two long sticks sealed in plastic wrappers.

"Glowsticks?" Alpha asked.

"You told me once that the art you use to attack with your yo-yo is called Poi. I searched for a few video's in search for instruction and found something interesting."

"I see," Alpha said smiling, now catching on to Liesel's intent.

"Will you do me the pleasure?" Liesel asked her hands now resting on Alpha's shoulders.

"My lady," Alpha began, "It would be an honor."

Smiling, Liesel leapt off of Alpha's lap and made her way to the DJ's booth to request a specific song.

Back at their table, Alpha unbuttoned his shirt sleeves before rolling them up to his elbows. Opening up the glowstick packages, Alpha was pleased to find that they included lanyards with them. Quickly tying his strings, Alpha used a similar wrap that he used with his yo-yo.

Walking out to the dance floor, Alpha snapped both sticks as some of the crowd cheered and formed a circle in the middle of the dance floor. Standing in the center of the circle, Alpha began with a few warm-up spins before waiting for the next song to start.

With Liesel moving to the front of the crowd, she clasped her hands together, giddy with anticipation.

"Hey," Kara said suddenly finding Liesel after ditching her dance partner as she noticed that most of the crowd had slowed their dancing. "What's going on?"

"Just watch Kara," Liesel said taking Kara's hand, "this will be amazing, I promise you."

[OOC]Preferably, turn off the sound to the Poi clip and start the Poi clip first before starting the song vid[/OOC]

Hearing the last song fade out, Alpha quickly built up momentum as the next song belted out in the club.

With the claps of one and then another, the entire club seemed to clap in unison to the percussion of the beat.

As Alpha spun the glowsticks that Liesel had gifted him with, the rest of the club seemed to slow their dancing to a near halt. Soon, only the table dancer's were left dancing as the bright orange hue of the large glowsticks gave the image of spinning fire.

The only ones, who seemed to not be jumping to the beat were the girl's of TG:I. Unbeknownst to the rest of the club goers, this had been Liesel's intention. The glowsticks had been a gift from Liesel to Alpha, but the Poi routine was a gift from Alpha to all of them.

Combined with the lyrics of the song, it became a subtle message that Liesel, Kara, and Claes had long ago come to know. However, tonight, the others would know too; and it would stay with them for the rest of their days. Even so, it didn't stop Claes, Kara, and Liesel from getting misty-eyed.

After the song had faded, Alpha stopped his routine and smiled at the deafening cheer that erupted from the club. Allison and Adeline smiled and clapped as they wiped away the few tears that escaped. Laine had no such trouble holding her tears, but with only a soft smile to show her gratitude held her hands together over her chest.

boomer_gonz

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Thu 24 Jun 2010 - 14:27

Allison had been having so much fun, that she was a little late in her reply to Jay's text. Upon reading the message, she texted back:

Allison wrote:

Ghostbar at the Palms Casino. Get your butt down here, I need a dance partner! Very Happy

Anyway, call me when you get to the entrance, I'll get you your in.

--Allison

At the DJ pit, the host made an announcement.

"DJ 'E' will be back in five minutes after a short intermission. in the meantime, sit back, relax, get a drink or two, and DJ 'E' will be right back!"

Erina stepped out of the DJ booth, and as she walked away, patrons complimented her work as she passed by, returning thanks and a smile. She spotted her friends in TG:I at their table and went over to greet them with hugs and handshakes, especially where Laine was concerned.

"Hey guys! Fancy seeing you here!" Erina greeted. "By the way, Laine, the tip was very much appreciated."

"No problem, just keep the good music going and play our requests." replied the blonde.

"I can do that. So then, what brings you guys to the U.S. of A?" asked Erina, taking her order of a Shirley Temple.

"U.S. Road trip special for Top Gear: Italy. You?" replied Allison.

"Nate's report to Langley, and then an out-of-the-blue request to play here. You guys gonna be in Vegas long?"

"For an extra day, maybe. Racing by day, Machine guns til dusk, and perhaps some gambling in the evening."

"Sounds fun! Me and Nate might join you guys before you all leave."

MP5

Forum Posts : 1767

Registration date : 2010-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacen Starslayer on Thu 24 Jun 2010 - 15:07

Jay was sitting in his truck when his phone buzzed, informing him that he had a text message. Looking down at the phone he realized that it was from Allison.

"Geez, what took her so long to reply. Oh well, it was my fault to begin with." Jay muttered as he read the message.

Allison wrote:Ghostbar at the Palms Casino. Get your butt down here, I need a dance partner! Very Happy

Anyway, call me when you get to the entrance, I'll get you your in.

--Allison

Punching in the destination into the GPS he proceeded to head to the club.

- - -
Several minutes later he arrived in the parking lot of the Palms Casino and Ghostbar. Stepping out of the truck he pulled out his phone and dialed Allison's number.

Pressing 'send' Jay brought the phone up to his ear.

"Hey I'm outside in the parking lot." He said as he walked towards the doors.

Jacen Starslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Thu 24 Jun 2010 - 22:47

Kara and Laine held court in the center of the floor as they danced to "J` En Ai Marre" by Alizée. Being fluent in French, Kara sang along with the words while Laine just followed Kara's lead in shaking her booty.

When the song was finished the two girls returned to a table at the edge of the floor.

"Aren't you hot in that outfit?" Kara's latest…choice…asked. However, even with her augmented hearing, the ambient noise distorted his words so Kara only heard 'you…hot in that outfit'.

"Why thank you!" Kara exclaimed and gave him a spontaneous hug.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What? I like donuts! - Betty Suarez
If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Scissors of victory! - Yui Hirasawa
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Fri 25 Jun 2010 - 11:45

Picking up her phone, Allison answered Jay's call.

"Hey, I'm outside in the parking lot." He said as he walked towards the doors of the casino.

"All right, I'll meet you outside." replied Allison, ending the short call. "I'll be right back, guys, Jay's here."

"Don't take too long, Allie." said Erina. "I'll be back on soon. Any requests I can take now?"

" 'Benny Got Back', Erina. You know what I'm talking about, right?"

Erina laughed. "Unfortunately, yes. I dunno how people are gonna take it, but I'll play it anyway."

Allison excused herself as she went to go meet Jay, her wristband allowing her re-entry as she went to meet Jay outside.

"Hey, you're finally here!" she greeted, hugging the boy before pulling back and producing the "Jethro Blacker Special" from her purse. "Here, put your license inside the slot."

"All right. Are you sure this will work?" asked Jay as he combined his license with the fake RFID card.

"Jethro Blacker made this; it has to."

As Jay secured his ID in the device, the two of them went to the bouncer. While Allison simply flashed her wristband, the bouncer looked carefully at the ID and then handed Jay a wristband.

"Welcome to Ghostbar, Mr. Croce."

Before Jay could blow his cover, Allison pulled him inside back to their table.

" 'Croce'?"

"Jethro did once say that Jean's signature is easy for him to forge..."

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Fan of : Sandro/Petra Fratello *dodges bullets*; Michael and Jamie Christiansen

Original Characters : Allison-Brian McDonnell Fratello

Comments : You gotta ask the cutie before you touch dat booty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacen Starslayer on Fri 25 Jun 2010 - 14:21

The environment in the club was very different from what he was used to, from the loud techno music playing to the the dancers on the floor, Jay felt nervous all of the sudden as Allison guided him to the table.

"But seriously, Croce." Jay muttered as he mentally chuckled at the irony of sneaking into a club using his hated foe's name.

"Oh well. So what's the plan?" Jay said as he sat down at the table.

"I am the sword of justice
Forged by fate and tempered with time
I have struggled to stay true to his dreams and ideals
Never knowing defeat
Nor victory
Forever waiting for his return
This is my, Infinite Sword Dance"
Jacen Starslayer

Male

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Final Fantasy, Parasite Eve 2, Fate/Stay Night, Ah! My Goddess, etc.

Original Characters : Jay Valentine

Comments : "The man who tries to please everyone, will never be happy with themselves."

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Fri 25 Jun 2010 - 14:54

As Allison sat Jay next to her in the half circle booth, Alpha finished off his scotch before saying, "Glad you made it Jay. What kept you?"

"Uh," Jay began, "I was...um...helping Triela out with something."

"Good deal," Alpha said as Kara sat next to Alpha squeezing him between her and Liesel. "Well, I see you two having fun."

"Yup," Laine said bringing one knee to her chest.

"A cute guy said I was hot," Kara said before she rested her head on Alpha's shoulder. Suddenly a thought came to her. "Liesel?"

"Yes?" Liesel stated looking around Alpha at Kara.

"Aren't Alpha's shoulder just like a pillow?"

"Yes," Liesel said as she leaned her own head against Alpha's other shoulder. "Yes, they are."

"You hear that Al?" Kara stated. "You've been promoted to our personal pillow."

"Oh; ha-ha-ha," Alpha said smiling.

Raising her hand in a high-five, Liesel met it with her own.

"So," Laine said looking at the glasses and cups strewn around, "what're we drinking?"

Last edited by boomer_gonz on Fri 25 Jun 2010 - 15:10; edited 2 times in total

The Power of Claes Compels You!!!
boomer_gonz

Male

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Fri 25 Jun 2010 - 15:05

"Well, while it's still break time for Erina, I'm dragging Jay off with me to the bar for a bit." asserted Allison. "And then, when the music starts bumping again, you and me, on the dance floor."

"Oh..." was all Jay could reply, turning a little red.

"Relax, Jay! You're here to have a good time." said Erina. "By the way, got a song to request?"

"Uh... not really sure at the moment."

"No problem. Here's my card." replied Erina, handing over her "DJ E" business card with a number on it. "When you think of something, text me the request."

"Come on, you." said Allison taking Jay by the arm. "We're gonna get our drink on before we dance."

"I-I don't really drink, Allison." protested Jay.

"And that's why you're so nervous. You need to loosen up a bit, Jay."

Arriving at the bar, Allison caught the attention of the bartender, plunking down a twenty on the counter.

"What'll it be?" asked the sharply-dressed man behind the counter.

"Two Mojitos, please."

"Coming right up."

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Fri 25 Jun 2010 - 15:13

"Can you see about Miller Ball Breakers?" Alpha asked Erina.

"Not bad,"Erina stated taking a sip of her Shirley Temple. "I'll see what I can do."

boomer_gonz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring on Fri 25 Jun 2010 - 17:39

After the next song had finished, Laine quickly downed a Silk Panties, and stood up from the table. She sent a text to the DJ.

"Hey E, how about: Right Now - Akon Ft. Kat DeLuna?" Looking towards the booth, she saw Erina raise her fist in a 'thumbs up' and the song started as soon as the past track ended.

"Let's go check my net shall we?" She smirked, and slinked out towards the dance floor once more. Walking towards the tables on the opposite side of the room, Laine spied a young man who was obviously scanning for a suitable dance partner. "It's your lucky night." She announced as she tapped on his table.

"Oh? Is that so?" He replied, acting as nonchalant as he could. With another sly smile, Laine sashayed backwards towards the center of the dance floor, beckoning him with her index finger. He stood up and followed, perhaps too eagerly, which only amused her more.

"Only if you can keep up."
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Clayland felt his phone vibrate as he received a text. The sender read "Laine" and he opened the message. It took a second for the series of pictures to load, and he chuckled as he saw the candids. One was of Laine dancing with Claes, at what appeared to be an uncomfortable distance for the latter as Claes' face was beet red. The second was of Allison going bottoms up on a series of shooters along with Alpha. Finally, the third was a picture of Kara and Laine dancing along side each other to Alizee. The pictures ended with a short message:

"Jealous? :-P"
Clayland smirked, then nudged Michelle's elbow. He showed him the pictures of the TGI group having fun at the Ghostbar.

"I think we chose the wrong venue." Michelle noted.

"I'm more dismayed that we're both going to have our ears talked off by the girls when they get back from their exciting night." Clayland finished his drink, and asked for another. Michelle watched as the Brit started his third mixer.

"Don't forget, we've got the dam tour tomorrow." Michelle reminded him with a grin. Clayland looked at his glass and pushed it aside.

"Good point. I don't know how many damn jokes I could take with a hangover."

"Do you know what Jesus said in John chapter 5? Don't bring me any trouble, bitch." - Eda, Black Lagoon
"Anybody can be cool...but awesome takes practice." - Lorraine Peterson
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Fan of : being awesome

Original Characters : L is for Laine

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Sat 26 Jun 2010 - 12:06

Clayland and Michele eventually excused themselves from the rest of the group and headed back to the hotel.

"At least you don't have to carry yours," Clayland noted as they entered the lobby, continuing the conversation from outside. "Lightweight titanium alloys my ass…"

"That I don't is a good thing, considering I have two…" Michele quipped.

They entered the elevator and started up.

"See ya in the morning," Michele noted.

"Assuming I can drag Laine out from her bed," Clayland half-joked.

Michele ran his cardkey through the reader and stepped into the foyer, almost tripping over Kara's left Prada boot. He reached down and picked it up. Just beyond it, he noticed her right Christian Louboutin boot, so he grabbed that one, as well. The side chair and table directly in the path from the foyer were jostled and Kara's white fur hat lay across the table behind the couch. Just beyond lay the other half of each pair of boots and on one of the dining room chairs was the Prada tank top Claes had worn. A few steps beyond the matching wrap skirt hung from a lampshade on the buffet against the wall, looking as if Claes had slipped out of it and then kicked it away.

Across the threshold into his bedroom, Kara's dress lay on the floor where she'd slipped it off and walked out of it. He collected all the clothes and looked in through the door where his cyborgs lay sprawled out on his bed in their undergarments and socks. He walked in and dumped their clothes and boots on one of the side chairs then went into the closet to remove a light throw which he placed over their slumbering forms.

He grabbed the clothes and boots and carried them to their bedroom on the other end of the suite. He laid the clothes out on one of the beds and placed the boots at the foot then undressed himself and slipped beneath the covers of the other bed.

Last edited by Kiskaloo on Sat 26 Jun 2010 - 18:05; edited 1 time in total

If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Sat 26 Jun 2010 - 16:36

A little loosening up had proved a good move for Allison in regards to Jay. after the two had knocked a few Mojitos back (the sweet taste to Jay's liking), Erina had gotten back at her booth, and as soon as 'Benny Got Back' began playing, the dance floor was alive again , and with a devilish grin, Allison had led Jay by the arm as they started getting up close and personal on the dance floor, the brunette placing Jay's hands along her waist as she started swaying her hips sensuously to the rhythm, Jay at first dumbstruck but then getting right into it. Alpha did not pass up the chance to snap a camera phone photo of the two together on the dance floor, Allison practically grinding on her partner with a smirk on her face, Jay's mouth plastered wide in a shit-eating grin.

Following the shooters with Alpha and the last songs of the evening, the group retired for the night as Allison and Jay went off in Goliath while they were still somewhat sober. The boy was kind enough to drop off Allison at the Mirage before he guided the snorting, lumbering GMC truck back to the Stratosphere.

"Well, look what the cat dragged in." said Brian. "Had fun?"

"Oh, yeah!" exclaimed Allison with a light slur. "You know wut? Erina wush the Deejayyy tonight!"

"Oh, is that right?"

"Y--yup. Nate apparently had a thing or shumpthin' in Langley, but they had the rest of their time off after that wuz done. How about you, bro'? Mack on any ladeez tonight?"

"Matthew's rubbed off on you too quickly." said Brian with a chuckle. "No, I've been hitting the casino."

"Luck of the Irish pulling through tonight?"

"Not enough big prizes, so not really. Been starting small. Looks like you've been having way too much fun, though."

"Ah, what's some Vodka and a couple Mojitos and shooters? It's just a bit of partying."

"Well, you better get your partying arse into bed. We got a long day tomorrow. I left some Tylenol and water for you in the morning."

Allison smiled and stumbled over to her brother. she planted a big, wet kiss on his cheek while hugging him in a drunken bear hug. "You're the grrrreatest brother ever, you know that?"

"Glad to hear it. Now--Bed."

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring on Sat 26 Jun 2010 - 16:39

@Kiskaloo wrote:"See ya in the morning," Michele noted.

"Assuming I can drag Laine out from her bed," Clayland half-joked.
"C'mon, down you go." Clayland grunted a little as he lowered Laine onto the bed. "It figures that the first partner I've ever had is a girl who is nearly twice as heavy as she looks." He glanced at her, relieved that she was too deep on slumber to hear his off-cuff remark about her artificial weight.

It was a workout to lug Laine down the hallway to their room which was at the far side of the hall from the elevator. He also had to make two extra stops along the way to pick up each of her shoes as they fell off her feet during the fireman's carry. Clayland checked his watch and noticed that it was nearly three in the morning. Still, it seemed as though the group of girls enjoyed themselves and by looking at the way Laine was half-snoring, perhaps some enjoyed themselves too much.

Exhausted, Clayland plopped down on the loveseat in the small living area and dozed off without bothering to change his clothes.

"Do you know what Jesus said in John chapter 5? Don't bring me any trouble, bitch." - Eda, Black Lagoon
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Sat 26 Jun 2010 - 19:12

"Well," Liesel said as she slightly squeezed Alpha's hand, their finger's interlaced upon one another. "That was as interesting an evening as I have ever had."

"Especially towards the end," Alpha added as he began to carress her fingers with his own.

Alpha and Liesel stood beside each other in front of the Bellagio's fountains after assuring that Laine, Claes, and Kara had gotten back to their respective rooms. Alpha himself was proud of Jay for being able to hold his alcohol and not being tempted to take advantage of a thoroughly inebriated Allison after she tried to coax him into the room. If he had and Brian had been in the room, it would have made for a interesting and possibly entertaining outcome.

Claes and Kara had managed to make it back to their room without much incident, but what happened before made for much amusement on Liesel's part.

-Previously-

At past 2 am, the club atmosphere was still going strong within Ghostbar. With the music still pounding away at their senses TG:I was immersed in the party spirit amongst other spirits. However, it didn't take long after to notice that most of the others weren't as well versed in the drinking arts as Alpha and Liesel were. With a packed itinerary for tomorrow, Alpha and Liesel thought it better that the girls call it a night. Shockingly, the girls and Jay agreed.

As Jay escorted Allison to the GMC parked to the side; Alpha waited for a cab to take Liesel, himself, and the girls back to the Bellagio.

Alpha and Liesel stood by each other giving sitting space on the shuttle bench to Kara, Claes, and Laine.

Despite the breeze; Claes took to fanning herself with a nearby travel guide, while Laine had hooked her arms along the back of the bench looking around as if she wanted to do something despite the lack of any serious conviction to do so.

Looking over at Kara to the side, Laine noticed that Kara had taken to wrapping her arms around Alpha's waist as she was very nearly falling asleep. Liesel and Alpha had their small fingers intertwined with subtle smiles across their faces.

"You guys gonna have a three-way?" Laine asked suddenly looking over to Kara's direction. Slowly all eyes turned to Laine before she asked, "Can I watch?"

Before Laine could ask any further questions, the taxi had arrived and along with a fifty dollar tip in advance, promptly deposited them in front of the Bellagio.

Everyone else had gotten out of the cab without incident, but Kara insisted that she be carried by Alpha. Knowing that arguing with an impaired Kara was a lost battle, Alpha then positioned himself to receive Kara as she wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist.

Smiling as she did her best to hold in her laughter, Liesel took a quick photo of the scene.

"That should make for some interesting breakfast conversation," Alpha stated.

"Yes," Liesel replied with a wide grin, "yes it will."

After getting to Michele's suite, Kara held on to Alpha's shirt as she pleaded for him to come in and keep her warm until Michele got back. No stranger to this specific plea, Alpha expertly crafted a reason not to.

"Kara," Alpha began as he rubbed her cheek with the back of his hand. If I do keep you warm and I fall asleep, Michele isn't going to want to wake me up. You know that he's too polite for that. It's better if you get ready for bed and for him to join you when he can."

After half a minute of silent pouting Kara finally nodded once saying, "Okay." Wrapping her arms around his neck once more, Kara hugged Alpha tightly before turning to Liesel. "You better not wear him out too much. We got a lotta' stuff to do tomorrow."

Finding it harder and harder to control her amusement, Liesel managed to mutter, "I shall do what I can."

Smiling at Liesel, Kara turned once more to Alpha and with a brief peck on the Alpha's lips Kara quickly closed the door to the suite, unfortunately leaving Claes outside of the room in the process.

Stepping back from the door; Alpha and Liesel watched as Claes abruptly banged on the door while pleading, "Kara, open the door, you locked me out."

After a minute, Kara opened the door again saying, "Sorry Claes."

"Yeah-yeah-yeah," Claes replied as she entered the room with the door closing promptly after she entered.

Walking to the elevator, Alpha and Liesel sought some alone time together before retiring.

Standing before the Bellagio's fountains, the dancing shows that it was famous for had ceased for the night leaving a calm serenity across the man-made lake that the couple were now embellishing themselves in.

Finally making her way back to the Bellagio after her hour's long stroll, Triela continued to attempt handling her latest heartache, yet found herself releasing a few tears ever so often.

[OOC] Reccomnded listening: Death Cab for Cutie's 'I Follow You into the Dark'

Triela had seen Liesel and Alpha grow close from afar, yet she had always assumed that it was mere puppy love as Priscilla once called it. She always thought that she had a chance at the ultimate prize; to have Alpha beside her; mind, soul, and body. However, their reaction to her asking about their night was like a nail being driven into her chest.

In one fell moment, Triela could no longer delude herself that Alpha was available. All of the pieces fell into place and their subtle movements, motions, and glances suddenly came into new light.

Yet still despite all of that, Triela couldn't help but linger on Jay's parting words.

"Go talk to sensei and maybe you guys can work something out."

'Could we work something out?' Triela thought. 'If I tell him...and somehow, show him how I really feel. Show him that it isn't some blind obsession, can we really work something out?'

'Would he really leave Liesel for me? And even if he doesn't, would she allow me to be his second?'

'Even if I can't be his number one, could I be happy playing second fiddle?'

Suddenly Triela stopped in her tracks as she spotted Alpha in the distance. Looking at him from the side Alpha looked as handsome as he ever was in his jeans, long-sleeved button up, blue checker-patterned tie, and silk-wool vest. Taking at a glance at her own dress, Triela immediately regretted not dressing up for the night.

With her mind set on her recent thoughts, the tall blonde slowly set off toward Alpha. Triela's chest beat so hard it felt as if it were going to burst at any moment. Unlike her previous flirting, this was so different from anything else. She was going to profess her love for him and attempt to do so in a convincing manner. Once she was within twenty meters of Alpha she noticed him lean his head down and to the side just before he said something that made her quickly slow to a stop.

Holding her breath, the next minute seemed to last forever as Liesel turned in front of Alpha looking at him with glistening eyes and a soft smile, embracing each other tightly they received each other as they softly kissed.

Triela had thought Alpha was alone, but now almost cursed herself at the error in judgement. However, it was the brief statement he proclaimed to her that now had her on the verge of releasing ever tear she could muster. If she didn't believe it before, there was no denying it now. Alpha had eyes for Liesel and Liesel alone. Nothing on the Earth nor above it would change that.

Before they could notice her, Triela turned and sprinted for the Bellagio's entrance. Unwilling to wait for the elevator, Triela continued to sprint up the stairs until she reached her floor. Quickly opening the door, upon entry Triela banged her fists in anger against the wall a few times as she cursed her own stupidity. Tears flew from her eyes as they accompanied sobs and more painfully, memories of Alpha's brief time at the complex.

The solemn talks they had while they walked around the complex. His willingness to honestly answer any question she had. The dinner for two that Kara prepared. Even that time he came shirtless out of the shower. Alpha's patience, kindness, and laughter was always there; yet she could only focus on her own pride as Section 2's princess.

She had her chance and she foolishly threw it away. Even more foolishly, she always assumed that she could get it back. So she threw herself at Alpha as a fool knowing only now that she only succedded in distancing herself from him and in the same breath driving him and Liesel together.

Sliding down with her back to the wall, Triela curled up into a ball as she wept.

"Triela," Hillshire asked as he walked out to see what the comotion was about.

Standing up, Triela approached Hillshire before embracing him tightly.

"Hold me Hillshire," Triela managed between sobs, "Just, hold me."

Rubbing her neck and back, Hillshire kissed the top of Triela's head as she wept into his chest. He knew this day would come, and yet knew nothing could prepare her for when it did.

boomer_gonz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Sat 26 Jun 2010 - 21:43

Even though the cyborg’s artificial livers dealt with alcohol with significantly more efficiency than Michele’s biological one, the differences in imbibing meant that Michele’s body presented itself in better shape come the morning than Claes’ and Kara’s.

Michele knew better than to try and drag them downstairs to Café Bellagio. Instead he contacted Room Service and had them send up a downsized version of Buffet Bellagio, with a mix of Italian, Japanese and American foods. A stream of staff with carts arrived and placed chafing dishes, baskets and carafes on the dining room table and side buffet.

Michele ate his fill and he heard stirring in his bedroom. Soon, Kara padded out in her undergarments and socks. Claes arrived a moment later, having borrowed one of Michele’s shirts to put over her own undergarments. She carried a second one for Kara, who slipped it on over her head.

Both girls emptied said chafing dishes, baskets and carafes. Kara took Michele’s bath while Claes used the one attached to their room and both girls tried to purge the remaining alcohol in their system through reverse-osmosis with little success.

Kara dressed in tan cargo pants and a black tank top—

—while Claes chose a white lace sundress.

Models: Chie Honma and Yurika Mizusawa

They returned to the living room, causing Michele to pinch his nose.

“What?” Kara asked.

He pointed down to their feet. Kara wore her Christian Louboutin black leather platform open toe sandals with 100mm heels while Claes had selected a similar style of footwear.

“You do realize we will be walking for some two hours on concrete?” he noted.

Sweatdrops appeared above Kara and Claes. They rushed back into the bedroom and returned later wearing comfortable sneakers and wool socks. They also had on designer sunglasses and sunbonnets.

Michele slid his finger to unlock his iPhone and texted Clayland that they were ready, as the five of them would take his Escalade.

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring on Sat 26 Jun 2010 - 22:41

Clayland checked his phone and read Michelle's message. He stood up from one of the room's lounge chairs and put down his newspaper. He checked his watch - 9:00 AM. A warm shower and fresh set of clothes did wonders for his stiff shoulders and neck from sleeping on the sofa. He peeked into the bedroom.

"Good, I was hoping you were awake." He used a loose interpretation of the word, as Laine was barely sitting up in the bed. "Michelle and the girls are ready. Any chance you could be ready in 20?"

"Mmrrnng..." She replied, with hair pasted to her face.

"Don't make me drag you into the bathroom." Laine stood up with a wobble and feebly stumbled towards the shower.

"Grrnngmble..." She waved her hand, signaling that she would at least attempt to be ready by then.

"I didn't know there were zombies in Vegas." Clayland mused and grabbed his phone to send a message back to Michelle.

We'll be ready in half-an-hour, hopefully. Meet you in the lobby.

"You should have woken me up sooner. I'm starving." After she finished dressing, Laine walked into the living area. Against all odds, she had gotten ready in 20 minutes as advertised. She was dressed casually in grey khaki cargo pants, and a white 3/4 sleeve t-shirt.

"I tried. Three times." He noted. "I gave up after you threw the bedside telephone." Quickly, Laine grabbed her Pumas and slipped them on. As she stood up Clayland threw her a small object.

"Hope you like granola bars." Laine pouted a bit, but opened up the package and munched on the food. "It'll have to do till lunch."

Grabbing the keys the Escalade, the two left their suite to meet Michelle and the girls downstairs.

rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Sun 27 Jun 2010 - 12:41

Acknowledging that to get some sleep now, would be pointless in the early morning, Alpha and Liesel chose to shower, dress in what they most likely would have slept in with a few extras and head to the ground floor for a recuperating breakfast. By roughly 8:20, they were seated.

With smiles and glances shooting across their table, Alpha and Liesel quietly enjoyed their breakfast as the events that ended their night were still vivid in their minds while the sensations lingered on their bodies. To others that didn't know them, they appeared as if to be glowing.

"So what are our plans for today?" Liesel finally asked.

"Well," Alpha began after taking a bite of his eggs over medium, "after breakfast we could lounge about for a couple more hours, but we have to be at the Epicurean Epicenter by 1100."

"Why for the Epicurean?"

"Because," Alpha smirked looking up at Liesel. "I have two tickets to a barbecue demonstration by Edmund Wong."

"The Bellagio's Executive Chef?"

"Yup," Alpha said taking a drink of orange juice. "I've seen that you've been looking for barbecue recipes ever since we left Kansas City."

"How?" Liesel asked blushing deeply.

"You still haven't figured out how to clear the history off of my PDA," Alpha stated with a smile.

Liesel slightly turned away yet couldn't help smiling at Alpha's uncanny ability to notice little details about her and her preferences. It was one of his most endearing qualities that enamoured her toward him.

"I was hoping to surprise you with a barbecue luncheon whence we returned to Italy," Liesel said returning to her crab cakes benedict."

"Well at least this way, you can take error away from the trial and we can get quickly to eating."

"And from eating onto other activities?" Liesel asked flashing Alpha a sultry smile.

"Perhaps," Alpha smiled back, "but not until later tonight."

"Why?" Liesel asked slightly disappointed.

"Because we have a date with the others at the Spring Mountain Motorsports Ranch in Pahrump."

"I see, Allison is still insistent that her and Catherine can defeat you and the Challenger on an even field."

"We'll see," Alpha smiled. "she hasn't seen a good old fashioned American power-over slide yet."

"Indeed; on the road to Kingman, I involuntarily smiled as you seemed to use the side window as your primary windshield."

"Involuntarily?"

"...Well, perhaps a tad bit voluntarilly."

Laughing at the jest; Alpha and Liesel finished their breakfast, signed the bill, and left a tip. Leaving the Cafe Bellagio, they headed for the pool to some solemn rest before getting ready for their appointment.

boomer_gonz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Sun 27 Jun 2010 - 16:47

[center]-Posted on behalf of ElfenMagix-[center/]

Waking to the morning sun shining in her face, Francesca looked to the window and smiled as she raised her arms overhead. Stepping from her room to stretch about, she looked over to Rachel's room and instantly recalled the events from last night and more firmly, the events that ended it.

At the club they resided in, Francesca had graciously taken every drink that was bought for her. As she slowly slipped away at the drinks, Rachel had taken the bottomless drink tab that Fernando had arranged to challenge any taker to a drink off. Rachel won each challenge pocketing a sizable amount of cash, but as the night wore on, she began to be the worse for wear.

Eventually at around 2 am, Rachel began wobbling about, if only slightly and began to cuss out the Golden Tee machine. Knowing that her Fernando would be upset to see Rachel in any worse condition, Francesca asked the bartender to call them a taxi.

Not a moment later, another patron accidentally brushed up against Rachel's backside. Promptly, Rachel took the nearest bottle she could grab and began to beat the patron with it shouting various curses with each swing.

Francesca was quick to hold Rachel back, however Rachel's resilience among the SWA girls was legendary. Finally the doorman and the bouncer managed to help Francesca get Rachel outside and into the taxi.

When they finally got to the Bellagio, Francesca managed to get Rachel out of the taxi without much incident. Surprisingly Rachel managed to walk herself through the lobby and to the elevator, but when they finally got to their floor, the alcohol finally caught up with Rachel and she completely lost all sense of equilibrium. With Francesca's help, Rachel made it into the room.

Once in the room, Rachel attempted to undress herself only to get tangled in her too small dress. Landing in a heap on her bed, rachel finally admitted defeat.

Rachel: Francesca, help me!
Francesca: You see, this is why ladies where clothes that fit instead of flatter.
Rachel: I'm about to go from lady to bitch in about .3 seconds; so peel this damn thing offa me!

With a sigh; Francesca did just that and when she arrived with a pair of pajamas for Rachel, she was fast asleep, softly snoring as she lay splayed out on her bed. Folding over the covers, Francesca covered Rachel before heading to her room for a shower before bed.

Going into Fernando's room she noticed him splayed out in much the same way Rachel was, with the only difference being that Fernando was face down. Oddly enough though, he did not snore. approaching his bed, Francesca was careful not to bump into anything as the only light coming into his room was from the hallway.

Francesca: Mr. Fernando?
Fernando: ZzzZZzzz
Francesca(a little louder): Mr. Fernando?
Fernando: Hrrmm.
Francesca: It is the morning.
Fernando: Hrrmm.
Francesca: Around what time did you arrive?
Fernando: Sish.
Francesca: Oh, I'm sorry. What shall Rachel and I do for breakfast?
Fernando: Hrm shirsh.
Francesca: Pardon?
Fernando(reaching over and taking the phone off of the receiver): Hrm shirsh!
Francesca: Oh...okay. what would you like?
Fernando: Shlp.
Francesca: Oh I see, sorry to wake you.

With that Franceca put the phone back on the receiver and walked out slowly closing Fernando's door. Walking into the living area, Francesca orders room service for her and Rachel.

Last edited by boomer_gonz on Sun 27 Jun 2010 - 17:38; edited 2 times in total

boomer_gonz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Sun 27 Jun 2010 - 17:00

[OOC]

If you are coming on the Dam Tour, feel free to write your stories, as well. Michele pulled strings to get reserved tickets (see story).

[/OOC]

Claes, Kara and Michele exited the elevator into the lobby. Towards the main doors they saw Laine standing near the Valet Station. Laine also wore sunglasses, though she’d chosen a baseball cap for her headwear.

As they met, Kara handed Laine a Styrofoam container and a plastic fork.

“I always claimed you two were the best cyborgs in the Agency,” Laine said as she took a seat on the couch and wolfed down the contents.

The ink-black Cadillac pulled up to the lobby and the four members of the Stanaway and Pagani fratelli quickly crossed from the air conditioned comfort of the lobby into the air conditioned comfort of the Escalade. Michele took the front passenger seat while the three girls settled into the back.

They took the onramp to US-93 and soon left the sprawl of Las Vegas behind and entered dry desert. As they entered the mountains surrounding Lake Meade and the dam, the road became twisty and both Kara and Claes started to turn a bit green from the rolling motions of the Escalade. They reached the summit and the imposing concrete face of Hoover Dam appeared before them and pulled off into the parking area and walked back to the Visitor Center.

While reservations were normally not taken for the Hoover Dam Tour, when one is a friend of the Prime Minister of Italy, one is able to pull strings. Therefore, the Prime Minister spoke with the Foreign Minister who spoke with the US Secretary of State who spoke with the US Secretary of the Interior who spoke with the Head of the Bureau of Reclamation who insured that tickets were waiting for Michele when he presented his passport.

The 20 people taking the tour collected in the Staging Area. A US Park Ranger with black hair and a pronouncedly pointed nose walked up.

“Good morning and welcome to the Dam Tour. My name is Ranger John Francis Smith and I will be your Dam Guide. This Dam Tour will take about two hours and will involve walking along a mile of dam concrete, so I hope you all wore comfortable shoes. To start, we will watch a short Dam Film then we will enter the Dam Elevator, which will take us down to the Dam Powerplant. So if you will all follow me, please.”

They entered the theater and settled into the seats to watch a 10-minute film describing the contributions of Hoover Dam to the developing West and chronicling the construction of the dam. After the film, everyone filed into a large elevator that dropped 530 feet down into a tunnel and they then walked to the Penstock Viewing Platform.

Penstock was one of four 30-foot diameter pipes that carried almost 100,000 gallons of water per second from Lake Meade to the hydroelectric generators. They then rode another elevator up to the 650-foot Nevada powerplant complex where 8 of the 17 generators were located (the other 8 were in an identical complex on the Arizona side).

The final hour of the tour was spent walking through tunnels deep within the dam to various inspection galleries where they could see the inner workings of the dam as well as grab some fresh breezes in the air vents that faced the Colorado River as it flowed out from the generator turbines. They then boarded the elevator again and were taken back to the Visitor Center.

“That was a damn fine Dam Tour,” Kara noted. Beside her, Claes pinched her nose and shook her head, slowly.

They walked outside and along the dam, looking at the huge water intake towers. They also crossed back onto Arizona territory and then straddled both states. Many pictures were taken and then it was time to head back to the hotel. Michele asked the valet to retrieve their cars while Kara and Claes ran up to the suite and returned with two large duffel bags. Claes placed both bags in the trunk of the Panamera and then joined Kara in the 599. With Laine in the lead in the Nissan GT-R, the convoy pulled out onto Las Vegas Boulevard and started for I-15 South and then SR 160 west towards the town of Pahrump, famous as the former home of radio personality Art Bell and his “Coast to Coast” radio show.

On the southern outskirts of the city lay Spring Mountain Motorsports Ranch, a “racing club” where members could wring out their cars. The facility also offered driving instruction and the track could be rented for a half or full day, Michele having exercised the former from 14:00 to 18:00.

Spring Mountain offered seven track configurations and Michele had selected the 2.7-mile configuration as it offered a nice selection of straights, constant radius turns and hairpins.

They pulled into the parking lot and checked in.

Laine’s eyes were drawn to a steel-grey Corvette ZR1 parked in the main lobby with a “Rent Me” sign on the windshield.

“You can rent cars here?” she asked the receptionist.

“Yes, we offer rentals of the Corvette ZR1 and Z06 as well as the Radical SR3 and SR8 if you have the proper licenses.”

“I’ll take a ZR1, please,” Laine said. She reached into Clayland’s back pocket and removed his wallet.

“What about the GT-R?” Clayland asked, knowing better than to get between his cyborg and a Corvette.

“Claes can drive it,” Laine replied. Claes opened her mouth to protest, but a stern glance from Laine caused her to close it and meekly nod her head.

“You need to teach me that look,” Kara noted, earning her an elbow in the ribs from Claes.

In the changing room, Kara and Michele donned their OMP Ferrari Formula One driving suits and shoes they’d been gifted in Monaco 2005, while Claes slipped into PUMA Trionfo suit in the blue of the Swedish flag with a vertical yellow stripe down her right breast and leg and a horizontal yellow stripe across her stomach. Where the Ferrari suits carried the logos of the team, Marlboro, Shell, Vodafone and AMD, Claes’ suit was adorned only with a large Koenigsegg logo across the back and a smaller one on her front across from the vertical stripe. All three had custom-painted Bell HP3 helmets as worn in Formula One and Le Mans.

Laine changed into her rented blue driving suit with matching helmet and while Kara and Claes headed back out front to the 599 and GT-R, Michele followed Laine to the paddock area. Parked next to a grey ZR1 was a white open cockpit racecar.

“Let me guess, that's yours?” Laine asked.

“Yes,” Michele said. “It’s a Radical SR8.”

“What kind of engine?” Laine asked.

“2.8 liter V8 good for 271kW.”

Laine burst out laughing. “Oh man, I am going to waste you!” The 6.2l supercharged LS9 V8 in the ZR1 was rated for 476kW.

“Don’t get too cocky,” Michele said with a smile. “Your Vette has a dry weight of 1500kg, while the Radical comes in at 600.”

Laine’s smile turned into a partial scowl as she realized that even if she could somehow out-drag him on the straights, Michele would smoke her in the corners and hairpins.

She shrugged her shoulders. “I’ll just hunt Kara and Claes then,” she said with a smile.

Kara and Claes pulled into the paddock and were soon joined by the others who were taking part in the Track Day. As he had the fastest car, Michele took to the track first, followed by Kara, then Claes and then Laine.

After two laps to warm the tires, everyone started to drive in earnest. In the ZR1, Laine put the hammer down and set off after Kara’s 599.

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring on Sun 27 Jun 2010 - 17:44

Laine felt the back of the ZR1 begin to slip to one side as she ignored common convention and spun the tires on take off. Clayland merely shook his head as he watched Michelle, Kara, and Claes previously leave their start positions comparatively clean. Eventually the grey coupe straightened out and raced after the pack.

Inside the car, Laine hit "Play" on the ZR1's stereo and the song Electro 411 from a popular racing game soundtrack began.

Ahead of her, she saw Michelle take the #1 turn crisp and tight. She watched the Ferrari do the same, and even Claes managed to take a good line through the turn. Laine followed and immediately felt the difference between the GT-R ahead of her and the Corvette she was now driving. After coming around turn #2, the other three had put more distance between themselves and her own car. Taking full advantage of the relatively straight stretch ahead, the Corvette, coupled with Laine's over-aggressive foot, growled ahead closed the gap. Then another series of turns put another wedge between themselves and Laine.

The line "This lady's not for turning", complete with a Margaret Thatcher impersonation, entered Laine's head.

Meanwhile, Claes was feeling claustrophobic watching the ZR1 fade away then chase her down repeatedly.

rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Sun 27 Jun 2010 - 18:19

In the Ferrari, "Girly Days" by Satou Rina from the To Aru Kagaku no Railgun Archives 1 CD blared through the Bose speakers, fighting with the scream of the V12 and roar of the wind tearing past the car and the screech of the tires as they dragged across the track.

Though the stiffer springs and rear anti-roll bar of the Handling Gran Turismo Evoluzione package allowed Kara to carry more speed into the corners, the 599 could not begin to generate the downforce of Michele's Radical SR8 so her cornering speeds were significantly slower and in the tight confines of Turns 2, 4, and 12 he left her standing still. Only when she could apply full throttle along the straights and sweepers could she claw back the lost distance, her Ferrari's V12 powering the car to a higher trap speed.

For her part, Claes's lack of track experience was masked in no small part thanks to the amazing capabilities of the GT-R. She generally followed the "point and squirt" mode of driving: full throttle on the straights, then hard on the brakes approaching a corner, apply throttle to carry her through, then floor it on the exit, allowing the GT-R's AWD, ABS and traction/stability control to apply the power and keep the car on the road.

She tried to follow Kara's line while keeping an eye out in the mirror for Laine, ready to move aside and let her pass. However, while Laine closed up on the straights and under braking for the corners, the GT-R's AWD allowed Claes to put the power down harder and sooner in the corner and she'd rocket away at the exit.

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Sun 27 Jun 2010 - 20:22

Following a late breakfast, Allison went ahead with Petra to Spring Mountain, the remnants of a minor hangover ebbing away as she pressed the gas pedal on Catherine. Behind her, Petra kept pace in Sonia, exercising the new twin-turbos, the raspy note starting to normalize after a few hundred miles.

The two found out they'd arrived late, as they already saw the girls' other cars on the track along with Michele in the Radical SR8 and Laine's rented ZR-1. Wasting no time, Allison changed into a replica of Keiichi Tsuchiya's signature green nomex suit. Petra seemed stuck as to what to wear, unsure if she wanted to rent anything. Luckily, Allison wanted choice and had wanted to pack a second racing suit.

"Petra, here you go." said Allison. She handed Petra a replica of Michael Schumacher's 1999 season Ferrari racing suit. Unsure, Petra still put it on, along with the accompanying helmet.

"Looks good on you!" praised Allison with a thumbs-up. She put on her own helmet and the two headed out to their vehicles, pulling into pit lane as the others blitzed by. Making sure the main straight was clear, Allison opened up the throttle as she eased out of the pits, Petra not far behind. Accelerating into turn one at a higher rate than Petra, she was soon leaving the redhead behind, looking to catch up with Michele in his Radical, increasing the boost on her VGT to compensate for the lack of cylinders, considering Michele's SR8 had a V8.

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Sun 27 Jun 2010 - 20:49

Stepping out of the Epicurean, Liesel held onto Alpha's arm.

"So I take it you were pleased with your dining and demonstration experience?" Alpha asked.

"Yes; thank you," Liesel said slightly tightening her hold on Alpha's arm. "When we get back to Italy, I must arrange another cooking date with Kara."

"I bet Michele will like that."

"As you will too I'm sure."

"True, a meal prepared by my two favorite chefs is one of my most desired vices."

Changing in their room earlier; Alpha is wearing a red polo shirt on top of relaxed fit jeans. Liesel is wearing rather tight fitting jeans with a black silk embroidered blouse.

A moment later, James May's classic tone of "Oh cock" resonated from his mobile. Opening his mobile, Alpha answered it; "Claes, what's up...okay...great, we'll meet you there...okay, bye."

Hanging up, Liesel asks what was the call about.

"The Dam group just got out of the damn Dam and are now headed to Spring Mountain Ranch."

"So now we go to pick up the Challenger?"

"Now we go to pick up the Challenger."

"Will we be needing anything?"

"We shouldn't, I've already called ahead for everything I'm going to need."

Later at Sin City Performance, Alpha is signing off papers to have the car released to him and for renting out the SRT-4 for another day. Beside him is the workshop manager, Paul.

"So Paul, anything wrong with her?" Alpha asked the shop owner.

"Naw; bro," Paul said, "she's fucking clean man. Then again I expect that when you're boosting nitro-meth."

"So, you looked under the hood?" Alpha smiled.

"You know we had to man. Jenny had the most to say though."

"What did she say?" Liesel asked joining the two after looking over the Challenger.

"'What the fuck is that?'."

The three laughed at that before getting back to business. Looking over the papers, Paul nodded and ran the clipboard back to his desk before coming back with a manilla folder.

"If you guys are going to Spring Mountain," Paul said, "you might need these."

"What's this?" Alpha asked taking the folder.

"I went ahead and put her on the dyno. Nine fucking twenty without boost and no juice; man, that's insane."

"That's American Muscle," Alpha said high-fiving Paul.

"Says the man who owns a BMW M3 GTR and a Yamaha V-Max," Liesel said rolling her eyes.

Laughing at the comment; Paul then continued, "Last I checked Spring Mountain needed recent dyno sheets for custom rigs. I had a falling out with Dave, the guy that runs that place, a while back. So I don't know if you still need it, but better to have it and not need it..."

"Then need it and not have it," Alpha continued. "Thanks Paul."

"No sweat, man. I also have sheets for the Srt-4 in their too."

"Nice, I still wish you had an ACR though."

"Aw shit man, that SRT-4 is an ACR."

"What?" Alpha and Liesel said in unison.

"Yeah man, she just doesn't feel like an ACR because we had to do some work so that she could plant the stage-4 power to the road."

"Nice."

"Though, uh, we kinda went ahead and shaved off a few badges too, if you know what I mean."

"No problem, brother."

"Oh and before I forget, here you go."

Taking a nylon bag from a shelf in the tool bench , Paul handed it to Liesel who then opened it.

"The full gig man."

Inside the bag was his and hers shirts, caps, racing suits, and various other gear; all bearing the Sin City Performance logo.

"I went ahead and gave you guys some helmets too, they're in your trunk."

"Awesome Paul, thanks bro."

"it's a pleasure, man. Just make sure to tell you friends at Top Gear: Italy where to get some quality work done if their in the area."

"No sweat," Alpha said shaking Paul's tattoo'd hand.

"Do you mind if I change into my shirt now?" Liesel asked, "this blouse is getting a tad bit stuffy."

"Yeah; sure," Paul said pointing out the bathroom.

"Thank you."

Alpha and Paul talked as Alpha answered whatever questions Paul had on the Challenger. Minutes later, Liesel emerged from the bathroom wearing a black, low cut, baby-doll tee that appeared to fit tighter than it did. Alpha and Paul looked at Liesel as she was walking out focusing on a very apparent part of her anatomy.

Out of a corner of the workshop; Jenny yelled, "Guys, those aren't her eyes!!"

Looking away a bit, Alpha laughed a bit as Paul suddenly went coy.

"Oh shit," Paul said. "Hey, I'm sorry."

"I shall forgive you," Liesel said to Paul. "Just this once." Looking over to Alpha, she had other words, "You, sir, should know better than to stare by now."

"I'm just admiring your unique beauty," Alpha said trying not to laugh at himself.

"Pretty words," Liesel said, "but you'll simply have to make it up to me later."

"And that means?" Alpha asked.

"That would mean," Liesel said looking over her shoulder. "I am on top for another night."

Walking out of the shop, they could hear Liesel start up the SRT-4, which she had become fond of, awaiting Alpha to direct her to Spring Mountain.

"Jesus," Paul muttered. "Hey, she got a sister or somethin'?"

"Nope," Alpha answered, "she's one of a kind."

"Lucky bastard."

"Tell me about it. Alright man, thanks for the work, I gotta get going."

"No worries bro, take it easy alright."

"You got it."

After leaving Sin City Performance in Henderson, Alpha and Liesel treated the speed limit as mere guidelines making short work of the trip.

Registering with the front desk, the clerk was shocked as she eagerly made sure to attend to Alpha and Liesel.

"Mr. Lautani," the attendant began, "please come this way. Your party is already on the track."

"Well I didn't expect them to wait when there's fresh tarmac to be terrorized," Alpha said in jest.

"Your order is already at the pit, if you can just sign here."

"Of course."

"Thank you and enjoy your day."

Pulling their respective vehicles into the pit, Alpha and Liesel quickly unpacked their black racing suits and custom helmets afterwards.

Allowing Liesel to go ahead, Alpha opened the trunk and once more turned on the nitromethane drip system now turning the drip up to 10%.

Closing the trunk, Alpha turned over the aluminum V-10 and with every press of the throttle, a machine gun sound erupted from the exhaust. Waiting for the pack to clear, Alpha pulled onto the track and now pondered on whether he was going to tease his fellow racers or attempt to run down Michele.

'...Decisions... ' Alpha thought as he gripped his first corner and readied himself to slide around the next.

boomer_gonz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring on Mon 28 Jun 2010 - 0:16

Laine pulled into the pit for a quick rest and cool down. As she pulled in, she saw Clayland on standby with a bottle of water. As a reward for his efforts Laine pulled into her spot and let the Corvette snarl loudly in response.

"You look like you're having fun." He noted and handed her the water. Jumping out of the car, Laine pulled off her helmet and a cascade of blonde hair fell around her shoulders.

"It's bloody hot in this thing." She noted and unzipped the front of her suit.

"Aircon not working?" Clayland mentioned off hand as he admired the American car. Laine gulped down half of the bottle and fanned her face with her hand.

"No, I mean this suit." It was the first time wearing a racing suit and it overheated her quickly. They stood together watching as the other cars drove by the pit area. "Did you want to take a few laps?" Laine asked her handler.

"Get between you and your dream car? Wouldn't think of it." He jibed with a grin. Laine tossed back the now empty bottle into his hands. She grabbed her helmet, and raised the zipper.

"You're missing out~" She responded in a sing-song voice and climbed back into the Corvette. She revved the engine hard once more, then pulled up towards the track to wait for an opening.

rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Mon 28 Jun 2010 - 7:07

The Pagani fratelli pulled in next, line astern, and killed their engines.

All three shrugged out of the top of their suits while track staff checked the car's tires and brakes.

"Man, that thing is just unreal in the corners," Kara noted to her handler, inclining her head at the Radical. "I'd close up on you on the straight and then we'd hit a constant radius bend and it would be like I dropped an anchor out the boot."

"That is the difference between a sports car and a track car," Michele replied.

Kara turned to Claes. "You were doing pretty good," she noted.

"Just trying to hold on. I wish Laine would make up her mind whether or not she wanted to pass me. She'd close up, then drift back, then close up again. I looked in my mirrors more than the windshield."

A loud and deep rumble echoed off the garages as Alpha's Challenger pulled into the pits and he and Liesel exited.

"Hey, Pagani. When are you going to let Kara graduate off of hobby horses?" Alpha joked as he pointed to the Prancing Horse emblem on the nose of the 599.

"Hey at least this horse can go around a corner," Michele quipped, referring to the Mustang in particular and American muscle cars in general.

"Well when you're ready to play in the big leagues, Kara, let me know and I'll let you have some wheel time behind the challenger," Alpha said.

"Alpha, I've driven a Bugatti Veyron at 375 on the Autobahn. That's power," Kara replied.

"I believe you will find this vehicle's power on the straights to be similarly impressive," Alpha predicted, his voice brimming with confidence.

"Well, no time like the present, oniisan!" Kara said. She handed the keys to the Ferrari to Claes and skipped over to the driver's side of the Challenger.

Last edited by Kiskaloo on Mon 28 Jun 2010 - 17:10; edited 1 time in total

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Mon 28 Jun 2010 - 14:21

Allison pulled into the pits after the Pagani Fratello, waving Petra by as the redhead blew past, going out for another lap in Sonia. It seemed as if she was developing appreciation for cars in a new way.

"I see that a Variable Geometry Turbo hooked up to an S2000's VTEC is no match for a full-fledged V8." said Allison. "That Radical is something else. Catherine struggled to keep up."

"Well mind you, the Caterham and the Radical are built differently." noted Michele. "I'm sure if you had the CSR or R500, you'd be riding my tail. Not to mention, you still had your windscreen installed."

"Point taken. As much as I love Catherine, there's so many other cars I want to try out here."

"Why not this one?" queried a new voice. Allison turned around and saw Brian pull up in a very rare and very fast Lotus Carlton, in its day the world's fastest four-door saloon, with a Twin-turbocharged 3.6L inline-six engine developing 377 horsepower. Allison began to salivate at the very sight.

"Brian, have I ever told you how much I love you?"

"All the time, Allie."

Allison glomped her elder brother, almost making him lose balance. With a smile, Brian handed over the keys, Allison exchanging Catherine's ignition keys with him before hopping into the right-side driver's seat, placing the car in gear, and peeling out of pit lane and back onto the track, the turbocharged straight-six roaring with ferocity as Allison intentionally slid the big saloon car into the first corner, white smoke pouring off the rear wheels as she did so.

"You gave her a Vauxhall to play with?" quipped Michele.

"It's a Lotus. Though yeah, technically, it is a Vauxhall. One of the best ever made, though, and I'd always wanted to drive one. But I figured Allison should have first dibs." replied Brian.

"Well, now you have an understanding of what life is like with Kara."

"Minus the designer clothing, of course. Allison is really a committed petrolhead, so clothes aren't a major issue for her. Aftermarket parts, on the other hand, well..."

"They make you wish she was more about designer clothing?"

"Exactly."

Last edited by MP5 on Sun 4 Jul 2010 - 13:39; edited 1 time in total

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Mon 28 Jun 2010 - 15:59

Walking away from the Challenger; Alpha grabbed Kara's shoulder before leaning close to her ear, "Drive her like she owes you money."

Getting into the Challenger, the first thing Kara noticed was how comfortable the seats were.

'Interesting,' Kara thought as memories of the Saleen S7 came back to her. 'I expected these to be much more rigid.'

Strapping in the harness, Kara pressed the engine start button and suddenly felt disappointed as she expected a rumbling sensation underneath her as the Challenger had a habit of rattling the windows of the other vehicles.

Securing the strap to her helmet, Kara shrugged and put the Challenger into gear before pulling out. Breaking into the first turn, Kara relied heavily on much of what Richard Hammond, Jeremy Clarkson, and especially James May; had to say about American muscle cars as she steered heavy into the first hairpin, unknowing of the Eibach suspension's response.

Kara's expression went immediately went from 'Ho hum' to 'Uh-oh' as the rear swung out from the sudden steering. She quickly counter-steered before trail-breaking for the following hairpin.

With a deep breath Kara slightly sped up as she thought, 'I refuse to be mastered by a steel box with a Viper engine!'

Gripping turn seven, Kara buried the throttle as she shifted through the gears. Widening her eyes once more, Kara quickly wondered what happened to the straight as she approached the chicane before turn 10. Executing a no-no in the world of European supercars, Kara threw the shifter into neutral as she trail-braked through the chicane and the sharp 90-degree corner.

Throwing the Challenger into gear once more Kara gave only half-throttle as she gripped the final chicane before the final straight. Suddenly the next song on Alpha's playlist began.

As she approached the starting gate, Kara could almost hear the Challenger tell her, "Is that all you've got?"

Remembering Alpha's words before she climbed into the Challenger, Kara suddenly smiled as she now understood Richard Hammond's obsession with American muscle. European power begged to be used and then pampered right after. American's demanded their vehicles give them whatever they asked for on the drop of a dime and after it was over; expected to give the car a smack on the arse and for said car to say, "Thank you, may I have another."

"Okay," Kara muttered as she gripped turn 1 before using pure throttle to power slide around of turn 2 leaving a plume of smoke in her wake.

Going full throttle through the turn 3 curve, Kara then pumped the brake hard as she drifted through the hairpins that had given her trouble earlier. Still sliding as she exited turn 5; Kara buried the throttle as she held the Challenger at a perfect 45-degree angle sliding right through turn 6, onto the straight and through turn 7 leaving four distinct marks along the straight between turns 6 & 7. The very sight of the antic left most of the spectators with an expression consisting of (!).

Exiting turn 7, Kara was laughed devilishly within her helmet as she was now thoroughly enjoying herself. As the straight before the first chicane disappeared under full throttle once more, Kara gripped her way through the chicane before downshifting before turn 10 and using the Challenger's unique features to whip it around before blasting down the straight. Gripping the last chicane, Kara then saw a large sign as she passed saying, 'PIT NOW!'

Easing back on the throttle, Kara then made her way to the pit where she was met by one of the track coordinator's.

Lowering the window, Kara could tell she was in some kind of trouble as she conjured up her most apologetic facade.

"Now listen missy," the track coordinator began, "that stunt you pulled between turns 6 and 7 is a big no-no around here. I understand you folks are from out of town, but that stuff can't happen again..."

As the track coordinator, continued to lecture Kara, she responded with occasional 'Uh-huh's' and 'Okay's' as her heart still pounded from merely caressing the steering wheel and shift knob.

"Now why don't you give it a rest for a bit, okay?" the track coordinator finished.

"Okay," Kara said before she continued onto where Alpha was standing.

Leaving the Challenger to idle, Kara stepped out patting Alpha on the shoulder.

"Not bad onii-san, but you should really sit in a Veyron."

Walking back to Michele, Kara maintained a stoic demeanor as she walked. Having heard what Kara had said to Alpha, Michele was smiled in curiosity as Kara sported a grin so wide it was nearly obscene.

boomer_gonz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Tue 29 Jun 2010 - 15:10

Allison saw a furled black flag being pointed at her, and she scoffed in disappointment, knowing she had been caught acting like a hooligan in the Lotus Carlton.

"I guess the authorities were right--this is waay too tempting a car!"

Allison continued on in a more reserved fashion, but that only meant not intentionally getting the tail out. Allison was still going full-bore in the Lotus, pinning the throttle every chance she got, shooting out of the corner exits onto the straights. At turn 12 and thirteen, she carried too much speed into the turn and had to compensate for it with two well-executed opposite-lock drifts before pitting in.

"Ah, what a blast!" said Allison. "But I should probably get something with more grip. Something light, an open-wheel racer of some sort. Something like..."

"That?" asked Brian, pointing to a very legendary Formula 1 car from before Allison was even born.

"No. Way."

"Oh, yeah."

"Brian, you can't be serious. That car should be in a museum!"

"And what car is that, exactly?"

"The 1967 Lotus-Ford 49! With one of the first Cosworth DFV V8 engines! That thing is a legend; why is it out here?!"

"Actually, that's a rebuild." said one of the track officials. "Someone got ahold of the specs and created a faithful reproduction. Beauty, isn't she?"

"I'll say." replied Allison, gazing longingly at the sight of the famous car.

"She's rentable."

Allison immediately passed the keys to the Carlton to Brian, and sprinted to the rental desk, credit card in hand.

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Tue 29 Jun 2010 - 19:01

"And they say I spoil my cyborg," Michele commented to Brian with a smile.

"I hear you own a real F1 car," Brian replied.

Michele nodded his head. "I have Jean Alesi's Ferrari 641/2 from the 1990 season."

"Have you let Kara drive it?" Clayland asked.

"Not until she gets her FIA Super License," Michele replied with a wink.

"Meanie," Brian chortled.

"She got to do 15 laps in a Jordan EJ11 with the Cosworth DFW once, so she's not as oppressed as she'd like you to believe," Michele noted.

"Pushover," Clayland added.

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Wed 30 Jun 2010 - 6:48

After close to four hours of tearing around the track, it came time to call it a day. Lap times were calculated, friendly wagers were paid off and a convoy of cars headed back for the Las Vegas Strip.

Laine decided to ride back with her handler, letting Claes have some more seat time in the GT-R. As they drove past McCarran International Airport, Laine saw a large advertising billboard for the Hertz Corvette ZHZ.

Laine grabbed her iPhone and called up the Hertz Reservation number.

“Hi! I’m wondering if you have any Corvette ZHZ’s available in the Las Vegas area?”

“Laine?” Clayland asked.

“Shush!” Laine hissed. She returned to the call. “I’m at the Bellagio. You have one at Paris across the street? Awesome! I want one for three days, please.” She placed her hand over her phone.

“Clayland! Credit card!”

“Can’t this wait?” Clayland asked. “I’m driving here!”

“Now!” she screeched and Clayland awkwardly reached for his wallet while trying to keep the big SUV in the lane. Laine snapped it out of his hand and breathlessly completed the reservation.

“What about the GT-R?” Clayland asked when she’d hung up.

“Claes can drive it,” Laine replied.

At the hotel, Claes, Kara and Michele changed into black tactical gear and combat boots. They then waited for Laine and Clayland to join them in the suite.

Michele’s iPhone rang and he saw Ferro calling.

“How’s Rome, Ferro?”

“Hot. How’s America?”

“God, Guns and Gasoline,” Michele replied.

“Sounds lovely, where are you?”

“Sin City itself – Las Vegas, Nevada.”

“Ah. I hate to cut your trip short a few days early, but the Director needs you back, ASAP.”

“All of us?” Michele asked.

“No, just you. The Prime Minister asked for you by name…” Ferro reported.

“Okay. Do I need to make arrangements?”

“No, I have you on the morning United Airways flight to Washington Dulles and then on to Rome – First Class, of course. I’ve e-mailed the details.”

“Understood, Ferro. See you in Rome,” Michele said and ended the call. He looked up and saw Kara and Claes staring at him.

“Is the party over?” Kara asked.

“Just for me,” Michele said.

“We can come home with you,” Kara offered, not really wanting to be away from Michele for even a handful of days.

“No, you and Claes should finish your trip.”

There was a knock on the door and Claes went to open it, Laine and her handler stepping inside.

“Good news, everyone!” Michele said.

“I’ve got a bad feeling about this,” Clayland immediately retorted.

“I’ve been recalled to Rome, so I’d appreciate it if you kept an eye on Kara and Claes for me?” Michele asked.

“Sure. They at least listen to my instructions,” Clayland answered, jumping back as Laine went for one of his shins.

She turned to Claes.

“Speaking of good news, you get the GT-R now,” she said. She grabbed Claes’ hand and dropped the titanium key in her upturned palm.

“But…” Claes began to protest, but a sharp look and tensed leg from Laine stopped her.

“Can you teach me that trick?” Kara asked, earning her an elbow in the ribs by Claes.

“Tired of trying to make sense of the Sat Nav?” Kara asked.

Laine shook her head. “I found my Corvette. From Hertz of all places!”

“Speaking of Sat-Navs, I hope the one in the Escalade can find this place,” Michele noted as he ran his finger across the Google Maps app on his iPad. The coordinates provided by Brian returned a large patch of empty desert west of Jean, Nevada on SR 161.

“Now that we’re out West, I kind of wish we could change our rides, too,” Kara noted.

“The place we rented from does have offices in a number of cities,” Michele noted. “I’d be shocked if they didn’t have an office in Vegas.”

Kara leapt off the couch and rushed into her room, coming back a few moments later with her 17” MacBook Pro under her arm. She called up the website for the rental agency they’d secured the Ferrari and Porsche from and checked the cities.

“Score!” she yelled, both arms in the air as she rose from the chair. Kara started looking through the inventory.

“The Lamborghini Murciélago Roadster LP 650-4 looks nice, but if it rains, it will take a half-hour to fit the top…”

“You could go with the Gallardo Roadster,” Claes suggested.

“We have one at home,” Kara replied. “I’d get the Scuderia Spider 16M, but 500 miles in that would shatter even my carbon-fiber spine. Oh, I know! The Ferrari California!”

Claes leaned over and looked at the options. The Audi R8 V10 Spyder was too much like the Gallardo, but she saw an Aston Martin V8 Vantage Volante.

“Can you open that?” Claes asked, pointing to the Vantage.

Kara did so. “Nice choice, Claes,” she added, nodding her head in appreciation.

Kara picked up the phone and called the local office. Twenty minutes later, the changes were made and in the morning they would swap the 599 and Panamera for the California and Michele would return the GT-R at the airport drop-off before his flight.

“Are we ready to roll?” Laine asked the assembled group.

Last edited by Kiskaloo on Wed 30 Jun 2010 - 15:15; edited 1 time in total

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Wed 30 Jun 2010 - 13:28

"We're just waiting for Alpha and Liesel," Brian said to Laine. "They said something about wearing more appropriate clothing"

"A shame though," Clayland said smirking at Brian.

Back in Italy, Liesel's clothing selection had been somewhat conservative and thus hid her updated figure. Here in America, many of the men and woman of the TG: Italy road trip got their first chance to see the handiwork of the SWA doctors and appreciated said work. Even the girls, though they'd never admit it, wouldn't mind a glimpse of Alpha lounging by the pool in swimwear.

Consequently, the men would never ogle Petra, Kara, or Allison mainly because of the constant contact at the compound. What made it more apparent was that few ever truly saw Alpha or Liesel. Of the entire group, only the cells of Michele and Fernando ever had any consistent contact with the Rome or any field unit.

As such they all knew that if a certain assignment had gone off without a hitch; it was usually due to the inclusion of one of the SWA's elite field units. Felt, but never seen; was the code all nine units operated by.

With sly smiles on the faces of both Clay and Brian, the elbowed each other slightly as memories of Liesel pulling off her racing suit as the sweat made her shirt cling to her more than what it did already. Sandro on the other hand was much less subtle.

"Everything okay?" Alpha said as they suddenly approached the group causing a few to jump.

"I do hope your excitement is not over us," Liesel said suddenly appearing behind Sandro causing his blood to suddenly run cold.

After a moment, Liesel went around to stand beside Alpha.

Wearing matching desert-camo patterned cargo pants with matching loose-fitting tan t-shirts. The only differences in their apparel were Alpha wearing a black bandana around his head and a pair of new hiking boots he had purchased from the Bass Shoe Outlet with Liesel sporting her now signature dark grey hybrid boots and a black hair ribbon tying her hair back.

With the black hair ribbon pulling her hair from her face, Liesel's facial features shown even more than before as if to almost display the steely beauty of her Balkan heritage. To Kara who had suddenly become glassy-eyed, they were absolutely adorable.

"Jebus," Laine said looking at the two, "who the hell ordered the G.I. Joe's?"

Smiling at the comment; Liesel said, "Are we ready to leave?"

boomer_gonz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Wed 30 Jun 2010 - 16:34

"You bet I am!" replied Allison with a grin, dressed like a contractor in Polo shirt, Khakis, Blackhawk RRV and desert boots.

"So where is it that we're going, again?" asked Kara.

"It's this really cool place that's a ways south of Las Vegas." replied Allison, pulling up a [OOC] (fictional)[/OOC] webpage on her iPhone's Safari App. "It's a place called 'Rock n' Roll Ricky's Machine Gun Rentals'. They have an outdoor firing range roughly five miles in every direction, and they rent out everything from submachine guns to portable artillery pieces."

"Do they have the Dillon Tactical Vehicle?" asked Kara.

"You mean the Suburban with the pop-out M134 minigun? Yeah, they've got that. What I am looking forward to, though, is riding door gunner on their helicopter gunship, which they call The Fifth Horseman."

Allison scrolled down to show a picture of the establishment's prized aircraft, a Westland Lynx with a "Shark's mouth" fascia painted across the nose, outriggers equipped with quadruple forward-firing M60 GPMG's and Hydra 70mm rocket pods, an M134 door gun on the starboard side, and a Browning M2 .50 caliber machine gun on the port side.

"As an added bonus, when we hit the target range, we get to shoot up cars that are packed full of Tannerite explosive, so we can expect some epicness when we hit the targets. Put a fresh tape in all of the cameras, we definitely need to capture this!"

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacen Starslayer on Wed 30 Jun 2010 - 18:18

"Cool." Jay said from the back of the group. He was wearing pure black BDUs and matching boots.

"Where have you been?" Allison asked at the his late arrival.

"I overslept..." Jay admitted sheepishly.

"Too bad, you missed alot of fun." Allison stated teasingly.

"I am the sword of justice
Forged by fate and tempered with time
I have struggled to stay true to his dreams and ideals
Never knowing defeat
Nor victory
Forever waiting for his return
This is my, Infinite Sword Dance"
Jacen Starslayer

Male

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Final Fantasy, Parasite Eve 2, Fate/Stay Night, Ah! My Goddess, etc.

Original Characters : Jay Valentine

Comments : "The man who tries to please everyone, will never be happy with themselves."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Wed 30 Jun 2010 - 18:24

In the lobby, three black SUVs motored into the valet loading lane.

Jay slipped behind the wheel of the GMC 3500 and Brian took the front passenger seat with Allison, Petrushka and Adeline settling into the back bench.

Claes settled into the third row of the Escalade as Kara and Laine took the second row of Captain's Chairs and Clayland and Michele sat up front.

That left Hilshire, Alessandro, Triela, Alpha and Liesel around the Land Rover. Hilshire took the driving duties with Sandro in the passenger seat. Liesel boarded and took the middle seat, splitting Triela on the right and Alpha on the left.

Since Brian knew where they were going, the GMC 3500 took the lead and the convoy headed for I-15.

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Thu 1 Jul 2010 - 9:52

Sitting by the window, Triela looked out in between few glances at Alpha and Liesel.

Alpha and Liesel on the other hand sat stoic as they half smiled at the intention they had for current destination.

As the Land Rover left Las Vegas, Triela began to fidget as if she wanted to say something. After Crazy in Love by Beyonce finished its run on the radio, she couldn't hold it in anymore.

"I..." Triela began, unsure of what to properly say. "I...I'm sorry for being a nuisance and prying into your business. I...I guess you could say it was my feeble-minded curiosity."

"Asinine is more like it," Alpha muttered.

"Alpha," Liesel scolded, "be nice!"

"Sorry," Alpha said looking over at Triela. "It's just that your curiosity has become irritating for quite some time."

"I understand," Triela said lowering her head a bit. "and for that I am sorry too."

"Either way," Alpha said, "thank you."

"Apology accepted," Liesel smiled taking Triela's hand in her own.

Smiling at the two, Triela then returned to looking at the passing scenery as she thought, 'You win, Liesel; but I refuse to just give up. I simply won't pursue him as aggressively as I once did. Do take care of him, for if your Alpha should stray, I will take him for mine.'

boomer_gonz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Thu 1 Jul 2010 - 14:40

Fernando and his girls arrive as the Escalade started to roll out, look at the rest of the group.

Fernando: We going home?

If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Thu 1 Jul 2010 - 16:08

"Hey, is that Fernando back there?" asked Allison.

"I do believe it is." replied Adeline, twisting around to look out the back window.

"Somebody please let him know where we're going."

"On it." replied Brian, dialing Fernando's phone. "Fernando? It's Brian. Yeah, we're headed to a machine gun range some ways south of the city. You're welcome to come and blast some old cars with us if you like. What's that? Oh, well they have everything there, including some assault vehicles and a custom-made helicopter gunship."

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Thu 1 Jul 2010 - 19:11

[OOC]

I don't really know what to write about the actual shoot-fest, so I figure I'll just show it in video. Smile

[/OOC]

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Thu 1 Jul 2010 - 21:07

@Kiskaloo wrote:[OOC]

I don't really know what to write about the actual shoot-fest, so I figure I'll just show it in video. Smile

[/OOC]
Back in WW1, observation balloons could not be shot down unless a few drums of regular ammo was pumped into it and ripped the balloon material to shreds; but if they used incendiary rounds, the balloons would burst into flames after a few rounds. Of course, back then the balloons were filled with hydrogen instead of helium. But trying to pop a large balloon with a few rounds is almost impossible, as how its been proven so many times since WW1. Explanation: Bullet holes are too small to make any real damage to the material.

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Fri 2 Jul 2010 - 10:13

[OOC] Oh, don't worry, Boomer. there's plenty for them to do Very Happy [/OOC]

After about fifteen minutes' travel and a turn onto a dusty mile-long driveway that featured surveillance cameras, the group found themselves parked in front of the main office of "Rock n' Roll Ricky's Machine Gun Rentals."

First impressions of the area proved that Rock n' Roll Ricky's, while very informal in name, was a rather comprehensive facility, emulating the Blackwater Training Center (now the U.S. Training Center) in Moyock, NC. a signpost nearby denoted directions to the various ranges: Basic firing range, Practical shooting, Urban Combat training, Tactical 3-gun, Tower assault (complete with rock wall and mounts for abseiling ropes), Counter-hijacking (Train, bus, and airliner), Ambush response, and of course, Open range. The last range was the main attraction for most visitors to the establishment, where they could shoot any weapon they rented or brought with them at old or undesirable cars packed with Tannerite explosive.

Now, as Allison stepped down from Goliath with her elder brother, Jay, Adeline, and Petrushka, she quickly went to fish out a camera from the bed and quickly filmed establishing shots that would later be covered with a voice-over:

Allison V.O.: No trip to Las Vegas would be complete without shooting your weight in brass cartridge casings at one of its many fully-automatic firing ranges. For that, we've come to the best and biggest 30 miles south of the city, Rock n' Roll Ricky's Machine Gun Rentals.

[Jump cut to shots of the main office, the ranges in the distance, and the signpost]

Allison V.O: Unlike most other machine gun ranges, Rock n' Roll Ricky's offers more than just full-auto and paper targets. Here, you can storm a hijacked jetliner, rappel into a building guns ablazing, get yourself out of an ambush, or if all that's too complicated for you, you can take your weapon or weapons out to their open range, and shoot clapped-out and stupid-looking cars packed full of explosives. For a certain price, you can even rent a helicopter gunship or an assault vehicle equipped with an electrically-driven Gatling gun.

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Fri 2 Jul 2010 - 10:40

OOC: Sounds good, lemme switch a few things around.

As soon as Alpha and Liesel arrive at the machine gun range; they go to the armory and immediately ask for their latest selection of long-range rifles, automatic rifles, shotguns, and handguns; in that order.

Taking their selection to the firing range, Alpha and Liesel don the mandatory safety gear of ear and eye protection. The pair then approach their firearms with a very thorough eye as they critique the firearms weight and ease of handling before beginning to load the magazines. Much to the annoyance of the 'experts' at the gun range, Alpha and Liesel
continue swiftly and quietly as those who supervise the range attempt to give them instructions before they are outpaced.

As they fire round after round down the range, they would both stop and take notes down on their notepads, often crossing off firearms altogether. Liesel found nothing she liked in the selection of long range rifles that would steer here from her favored AMP DSR-1. Alpha on the other hand was in the market for a new rifle after 'losing' his Browning BAR Safari Mk. 2; and so took a liking to the USN Mk. 14 EBR, the Dragunov SVU-A, and Dragunov SVD-S. Alpha put those to the side to test them out further.

Trying various new weapons like the FN-SCAR and the Steyr ACR, they both found nothing they liked that would sway their preference from the automatics they both utilized back in Italy. As for shotguns, they were happy firing the fun, if impractical, AA-12 automatic shotgun, but knew that something among the SWA ranks would be begging for a reprimand from Director Lorenzo.

Handguns were much the same for Liesel; she fnally got her hands on a Beretta 93R
just like Jay's, but found it to be no comparison with her beloved Glock 18. Alpha however had always enjoyed foring the Springfield Armory line of handguns and thoroughly enjoyed the sub-compact variants of their new XDm line.

After they were done, Liesel threw away her notes as Alpha kept what few he made for the firearms he did enjoy. Getting some refreshments, they could hear the sound of heavy armament and artillery fire in the background as most of the other members of TG:I decided on finally getting their hands on "the big guns".

Smiling at the horizon; Alpha and Liesel both laughed and pointed to the various targets loaded with tannerite exploding with great flurry.

Off-hand, Alpha and Liesel heard one of the supervisors mention their obstacle courses being recently redone to coincide with each other instead of being completely separate. Looking to each other, Alpha and Liesel smiled as they quickly finished their refreshments. Signing out their personal taste in armaments; Alpha and Liesel then quickly signed up for the obstacle courses.

Liesel's Loadout:
-HK MP7
-Glock 17C

Alpha's Loadout:
-Dragunov SVU-A
-Springfield XDm 3.8" 9mm x2

As their turns come up, Alpha and Liesel complete every course in under a minute earning time bonuses for not reloading, much to the surprise of the range supervisors. With a snide comment made by one of the senior supervisors, Alpha and Liesel then sign up for the full course. Having to wait for the appropriate time to open up, Alpha and Liesel reload their magazines and wait patiently.

When their turn came up, they continued to run through the course as if the targets popping up were standing still. Hitting every hostile target, they stopped only twice to reload. After completing with a combined time of just under three minutes for all eight obstacle courses, Alpha and Liesel stood under the observation tower looking up at the course supervisors.

"Might you sir's have something that is more of a challenge?" Liesel asked.
"A more difficult setting, live-fire; something," Alpha added.

Looking down at the pair, the senior supervisor shook his head slowly. Looking at each other once more, Alpha and Liesel shrugged and then returned their weapons, signing for the rental fee's and used ammunition.

Purchasing an assortment of refreshments, Alpha and Liesel commandeered an available parasol and pair of lawn chairs. Setting up nearby an CQC demonstration, Alpha and Liesel watched making quiet remarks on the instructor's form with the occasional giggle when he said something preposterous.

boomer_gonz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Fri 2 Jul 2010 - 16:44

[Minutes Earlier]

At the armory desk, Allison greeted the man at the counter wearing a stetson hat.

"Are you 'Rock n' Roll Ricky'?" asked Allison.

"One and the same, miss." replied the man with a grin "Welcome to my facility, what can I do for you folks?"

"Well, lots of things. could you sort us out with some kit?" asked Brian.

"Well, you folks already look like you're halfway there with the tactical gear." chuckled Ricky. "Now then, what's your pleasures? Pistols? Shotguns? Subguns?"

"Whatever we can get our hands on for the next hour or two." said Allison. "We're looking to make things go boom, and I think we'd like to make the most use of whatever equipment we can rent. I myself, in particular, am looking for big guns with lots of firepower. Preferably mounted and mobile. I'd also like to get my hands on the Class III variant of the Robinson Armaments XCR system before I consider buying it."

"Well, I'll see what we can get for you folks. I think I have just the thing..." said the proprietor with a grin.

At the 5-mile open range, Laine, Claes, and Kara tore across the desert as they raced within engagement distance of the target vehicles in their rented GMC Suburban. Laine hit the brakes, bringing the massive SUV to a stop as they faced their targets. Claes hopped out with a rented FN M240B GPMG and started firing bursts at the targets downrange the moment she dropped prone on the firing line. Laine also hopped out of the driver's seat with a Noveske N6 'Leonidas' 7.62mm carbine (recommended by Allison) and slapped in a 20-round magazine before taking aim and firing three-round bursts downrange. Finally, a hatch on the roof of the Suburban opened and a Dillon Aerospace M134 Minigun popped out, and Kara popped up behind it at the firing controls as she spun up the barrels and sent hundreds of tracers a second downrange, creating a line of red-orange death streaking towards an unfortunate Geo Metro. As their rounds met the target, their coordinated fire instantly vaporized the Geo Metro the moment their fire impacted the Tannerite explosive, sending up a massive explosion, and their extra rounds also set off propane tanks around the clapped-out economy car.

"Yeah! Get some!" shouted Laine as she lowered her weapon after the brief few seconds of fury.

"I have to say, this is surprisingly fun." added Claes, hoisting herself and her weapon off the ground. Atop the Suburban, Kara spun down the barrels and aimed the weapon skyward.

"It's macho, and yeah, a lot of fun." said Kara. "But where's everyone else?"

"I think they're coming now." said Claes, hearing the sound of helicopter blades. When she started hearing music, her face took on an appalled expression. "Oh, you have got to be kidding me..."

As Wagner's "Ride of the Valkyries" grew louder in volume, Ricky's "Fifth Horseman" came in low and fast, the customized Westland Lynx breezing past Kara and her companions before it opened fire with its rockets and forward-firing M60's on the multitude of Tannerite-filled target cars below. Allison watched with glee from her position on the fifty-cal as Brian let rip and strafed targets below them, blowing up cars and propane tanks in a beautiful display of destruction and carnage. Using a pair of binoculars, she spotted a pair of hated GM creations.

"Brian!" she announced over the intercoms. "Bring us to the left a bit, I spy a Pontiac Aztek and a Chevy SSR all cozy together! Hurry! I wanna blast them with the fifty-cal!"

The Lynx glided left, and Allison got her wish as she banged away on the M2, its load of SLAP tracer rounds streaking into the two GM products as they detonated spectacularly, raining bits of plastic around the desert floor.

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Sat 3 Jul 2010 - 12:52

After playing with the "heaviest weaponry", Kara hooked up with her handler and started to play with just the "heavy weapons" at one of the ranges.

She grabbed an M60 in one hand and a belt of M13-linked 7.62z51mm NATO ammunition in the other and proceeded to run through about 500 rounds like "Ahnold" in the movie Commando.

Well off to the side, Michele put an H&K G36A2 through it's paces with a 100-round C-Mag drum magazine. He also tried his hand and the H&K USP and UMP and the MG4 squad automatic weapon.

"If you touch something other than Heckler & Koch, do your hands burst into flame?" Clayland joked as he played with an FN Minimi.

"Hey, at least my weapons aren't named after a trial size clone of a Scottish super villain."

"Dr. Evil is not Scottish. He's English," Alessandro replied, looking over a collection of pistols.

"I thought he was Belgian?" Clayland asked.

"That was before Goldmember," Sandro replied.

"Ah, I didn't catch that one," Clayland noted.

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Sat 3 Jul 2010 - 19:19

While there was still plenty of fuel and ammunition aboard The Fifth Horseman, Brian, Allison, Petra, and Adeline continued their assault on the cars in the open range, the din of automatic weapons fire deafening in the cabin, between the "god fart" of the Starboard M134 and the loud hammer blows of the M2 on port. Allison had let Adeline have a turn with the M2 while Petra took up the M134.

"Let's hit that semi truck, next!" shouted Allison over the intercom. The pilot guided the helicopter towards a battered big rig attached to a tractor trailer. Allison readied her ACOG-equipped XCR Standard and flipped the fire selector to 'AUTO' as the helicopter slowed to yet another hover. While the Lynx's primary weapons were exhausted, they would most likely re-arm before their time was over, allowing the others to have a turn to rain death from the skies. As they acquired the target, Allison sighted in and began rippling off 3-round bursts from the XCR, this one equipped with the kit chambered for Russian 7.62x39mm ammunition. As Adeline added in her own shots with the M2, the SLAP rounds impacting the truck's engine block and sending the cab up in flames. Allison's XCR targeted the fuel tank on the side of the truck, triggering another brilliant explosion. finally, the Lynx pirouetted, allowing Petra to light up the trailer with the M134. The tracers cut a line into the trailer, non-tracers in between doing most of the dirty work. after less than a second, the trailer exploded, sending fragments of sheet metal into the air and lighting up the horizon.

"Mission accomplished. RTB?" asked Allison.

"Well, this horseman needs more fuel and ammo." replied the pilot. "And I'm sure some of your other friends want to have a go."

Back at the landing pad, Allison and the others hopped off the Lynx as technicians went to fuel the beast and reload the primary and door weapons with ammunition. They went to join the Stanaway and Pagani fratelli at the range for further target blasting.

"How was your time aboard The Fifth Horseman?" asked Kara.

"As awesome as I imagined. And the XCR isn't too shabby a weapon. I think I'd be inclined to aske the chief to get a few for Section 2."

"More like you were happy to be rid of a lorry, right?" asked Adeline with a smirk.

"Well, that too..." Allison admitted meekly. "Say, anybody wanna go check out the counter-hijacking scenarios?"

This caught Jay's attention. "I'll go with you!"

"Breaching in 3...2...1."

The forward exit door of the Boeing 707 fuselage blew inwards on a wave of smoke followed by flashbang grenades before the entire aircraft erupted in gunfire as Allison an Jay streamed in through the front, covering different directions, Jay blasting the target in the cockpit with a rented UMP40 before following Allison and covering the left side of the cabin as she covered the right with her XCR. a pop-up target shot out of a middle seat on the left side of the cabin, and Jay neutralized the threat. from further down the cabin, a pop-up target began advancing on rails down towards Allison and Jay, the former quickly drilling two rounds into the target and neutralizing the threat. Their breifing included two 'sleepers', but it would not be known as to when they would pop up.

Another target shot up, but neither of the teens opened fire. It was a 'no-shoot' target, markedd with a red X against a white background.
Finally, as they got to the aft end of the cabin, two more targets shot up as they passed the seats, and the two spun around to dispatch them successfully. A buzzer sounded, and Jay and Allison cleared their weapons, safing them before they exited the airliner. Nearby, Petra, Triela, and Adeline had finished the bus assault course. Looking out towards the horizon, the sun was beginning to set, setting the desert ablaze in color.

"Pity we can't do the vertical assault." said Allison.

"How about one final bit of footage from aboard The Fifth Horseman and the Dillon Tactical Vehicle at the open range, with full tracers? That oughta look good in editing." suggested Jay.

"Let's go see what the others think, then." said Allison, heading back to the other fratelli.

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Sun 4 Jul 2010 - 12:44

"Yeah, it should look pretty amazing at night," Kara noted. She checked her watch, which showed the time as just past 20:00.

"Are we going to spend the evening here or head back to Vegas?" Claes asked.

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Sun 4 Jul 2010 - 12:53

"Well, while the sun sets, the gunship I was on earlier is ready to go. you guys should have a turn raining death from above, and the rest of us can take the Dillon. After that, we head back to Vegas for some dinner and gambling, and another on-camera evaluation of what we've driven. Sound good?"

"My only suggestion is that we use 'Ace of Spades' instead of Wagner this time." said Laine.

"All right. Jay, Adeline, Petra, Let's get ready for the world's most explosive (and expensive) drive-by shooting."

"By the way, folks, we just slapped TOW missile launchers on the gunship." announced Rock n' Roll Ricky.

"Let us make haste!" said Laine, rushing off to the helipad.

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Sun 4 Jul 2010 - 17:16

Once again, I'll let video do the explainin...just pretend to hear Kara whooping it up as she rains depleted uranium from above:

Laine let's loose with a Hellfire:

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Sun 4 Jul 2010 - 19:29

Fernando decides to take the girls to a paint ball arena for a bit of fun, against live targets... Evil

In Rachel's words- some people just deserve it!

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Mon 5 Jul 2010 - 18:56

As they covered ground in the Dillon Tactical Vehicle, Jay held onto his camera filming the chaos of the scene as Allison stood in the pop-out minigun turret and began throwing tracers downrange at every vehicle in sight. Everyone was using rifle-caliber weaponry loaded with appropriate tracer ammunition, and as Adeline, Triela, and Petra opened fire with a mix of assault rifles and belt-fed weaponry, they further added to the brilliant orange web of fire that now crisscrossed Rock n' Roll Ricky's Open Range, and it was not long before Laine, in the copilot's seat of The Fifth Horseman, let loose with a salvo of rockets and machine gun fire at the targets below before opening up with a TOW missile at one of the trucks in the field. From above or below, the scene was a mesmerizing work of art, punctuated by the glorious explosions of the tannerite-filled vehicles.

"Jay, are you getting this?!" yelled Allison over the din of her own gunfire.

"Yeah! Keep shooting!"

Allison grinned and obliged, opening up again with the minigun. In the Lynx above, Motorhead's "Ace of Spades" was blaring from the helicopter's loudspeakers as the gunfire and the explosions of their targets added to the adrenaline-pumping soundtrack.

It was a good ten minutes spent firing, reloading, and destroying targets before the frenzy died down. As they returned to the helipad and offices, Jay filmed the scene of carnage behind them before finishing taping.

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Tue 6 Jul 2010 - 17:59

Their time on the range soon came due and with other parties waiting to “blow stuff up real good”, everyone returned their weapons and started back towards Las Vegas.

When they returned to the hotel, Michele, Kara and Claes each claimed a bathroom and proceeded to shower off the dirt and gunpowder before changing into “casino wear”.

Kara selected her Prada Techno Dress and her black Christian Louboutin boots, while Claes choose a retro dress in black and white matched with a pair of Christian Louboutin Prive open-toe sling-backs.

They walked into the main suite, where Michele stood fixing a drink at the wet bar dressed in an evening suit of striped navy-bordeaux silk from Kiton.

“You know the drill, ladies. You each start with $1000 plus whatever you win, which you can either keep or gamble. Keep the alcohol intake moderate and try not to get caught counting cards,” Michele said.

Kara smiled and took Michele’s right arm in her own. Claes took point and they rode the elevator down into the cavernous casino floor of the Bellagio.

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Marder on Tue 6 Jul 2010 - 23:32

When the elevator touched down to the casino floor of the Bellagio, Adeline could not believe her eyes or her ears. All the flashing lights, bells, and whistles of the machines coupled with the shouting of people was almost too much to handle. But she took it in stride and walked around in the handpicked black dress George bought for her, though she didn't like the high heels whatsoever. "I hate you," she pouted. George rolled his eyes.

"You have to have some class in here," he told her. "Now go on and gamble."

"Yeah whatever," she said. George walked away, confident that his cyborg would stay put and enjoy the casino. He was sorely wrong.

On the Edge Blade Emporium was the premier destination on the Vegas strip for Adeline to find the perfect edged weapon she was looking for. She wasn't much of a knife person, but all she had on her was a small swiss army knife, hardly a combat weapon even in desperation. Plus, it wasn't even close to what she hoped to get. If it all worked right, she was going to make someone wet their pants.

The door on the shop jingled as she walked inside, where a heavily tattooed middle aged man with chin and ear piercings and small glasses on stood polishing a buck knife on a glass counter with a rag and some shine. The rest of the store was vacant at this hour. "You just got in before closing," the man said. He then stood up behind the counter, setting the buck knife down. "How can I help you?"

"I need the biggest, sharpest, scariest fucking blade I can possibly wield with one hand," Adeline put it. "Do you have anything like that?"

A sinister smile went across the man's face. "I think I got something," he said. An equally sinister smile was on Adeline's face. This couldn't go any better
Marder

Male

Forum Posts : 45

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl and much much more

Original Characters : Adeline, George, Jordan, Daniel

Registration date : 2010-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Wed 7 Jul 2010 - 0:09

Arriving at the Bellagio in a freshly-polished Sonia, Allison and Jay pulled up to the valet as Jay got out ahead, and like a true gentleman, opened up Allison's door and led her by the hand out of the driver's seat as the valets moved in to park the Alfa Romeo. Allison had picked out a lovely single-strap Faviana Couture evening gown in a shade of red that matched her Alfetta, in addition to wearing her hair down once again, topping off the look with a nice shade of lipstick.

For his part, Jay complemented his companion's look with a nice suit and tie from Calvin Klein.

When Jay went to go meet Allison at the Mirage, each was temporarily awed at the way the other looked.

Minutes earlier...

Jay was all set to go, waiting in the lobby of the Mirage when the elevator dinged. He stood up at the sound, looking to see if it was Allison who was exiting, completely unprepared for the sight of his evening companion. Her slightly-curled brunette locks swayed with each step, the red dress trailing majestically as she approached, her lips adorned with a colorful pink-red hue of lipstick that shined, drawing his eyes to them. She suddenly stopped, noting Jay's appearance for the first time in a while.

From Allison's point of view, she could not ask for a better-looking companion for the evening. Jay's suit added further masculinity to his slim build, and certainly, the boy cleaned up nicely for the evening of chance ahead. She felt a warmth flush her cheeks as Jay stared at her in awe, a feeling that had not popped up since their time together at SixFlags.

"Allison... You look stunning." Jay finally said, breaking the silence between them.

"And you look handsome as ever." replied Allison with equal admiration and sincerity. "You clean up very nicely."

"As do you. I really love the way you look right now." blurted Jay, bringing a blush to Allison's cheeks. "I mean-- n-not that you don't always look nice, but right now, you look even better!" he quickly added, afraid of misinterpretation

"Th-thank you, Jay." Allison replied meekly to his praise..

"Um... shall we go?" asked the boy.

"Let's."

Now, the young couple entered the Bellagio floor arm-in-arm, a thousand dollars each at their disposal as they prepared to join their friends at the tables.

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Wed 7 Jul 2010 - 5:39

After they took a few steps out of the elevator, another elevator near them suddenly opened.

Out walked Liesel wearing a tight fitting pair of black jeans over a matching bodysuit, covered by her signature duster; this one however crafted in Italian leather. Her hybrid boots and a pair of black wire frame round shades complete the look.

Following her was Alpha dressed in dark blue denim jeans with a charcoal Dickies work shirt untucked and hanging loose, and a pair of his ever present Converse Chuckers. A matching pair of wire-rimmed round shades to match Liesel's and a black leather Porkpie hat completes his look.

The only other things with their wardrobe are the small black handbags they hold close to them. Kara tugged a bit on Michele's arm getting his attention. Looking over at Michele and Co.; Alpha and Liesel smile and nod, Alpha tipping his hat as he did so.

Soon they make their way to the poker room and on to the high limit tables.

"Doesn't their dress resemble that of their work attire?" Claes asked looking back at Michele.

Smiling Michele looked to Kara and then Claes, "They are going to work."

Last edited by boomer_gonz on Thu 8 Jul 2010 - 10:33; edited 1 time in total

boomer_gonz

Male

Back to top Go down