Let's take another shot at this...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Let's take another shot at this...

Post by Piero on Sat 27 Feb 2010 - 1:21

This is yet another attempt to revive this RPG.

In the chat last night, I got interest from a couple other people in restarting this. Is anyone else interested? Here's the list:

Canon Characters

Cyborgs

Angelica
Beatrice -Kodoku
Claes -Crazy
Henrietta
Triela -Reina
Rico -Five_X

Handlers
Bernardo -Kodoku
Hillshire -Kodoku?
Jean -Five_X?
Jose
Marco

Other

Original Characters:
Piero and Diana -Piero

I think Bernardo and Beatrice will probably go to Kodoku as long as he's interested in playing them again. As for the rest, most of their players haven't been on much so I'm sort of thinking of just making a fresh start unless they reappear.

Also, I'm openning the possibility of cyborgs and handlers being played by different people. So people volunteering to play canon characters can either play a whole fratello themselves or share the two roles between themselves and another player.

Last edited by Piero on Tue 2 Mar 2010 - 2:24; edited 2 times in total

Piero

Male

Forum Posts : 2617

Fan of : Full Metal Panic, Macross Frontier, Mai-HiME

Original Characters : Diana and Piero

Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's take another shot at this...

Post by KodokuRyuu on Sat 27 Feb 2010 - 2:50

Heh, you know I'll never let Bea and Berny go. Razz Since I've been coming here on a daily basis, I don't see any reason why I would have trouble playing. Sign me up! Very Happy
KodokuRyuu
Resident Translator

Male

Forum Posts : 1237

Fan of : Triela, Beatrice, Silvia

Original Characters : Hulkshire, Yu Aida, Berny & Bea

Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by hydra282 on Sun 28 Feb 2010 - 23:15

May I have Henrietta's hand
Say Cheese!
and Jose too, if nobody wants him.
hydra282
Flower Spirit

Male

Forum Posts : 358

Fan of : Henrietta! Beatrice! Elsa!

Original Characters : Zaron + Josie +

Registration date : 2009-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Mon 1 Mar 2010 - 3:31

Alright, so we've got enough people to resume Carita's VIP protection story already, aside from maybe a player for Hillshire if Reina doesn't want to play him. Next we just need a storyline for the people whose characters aren't involved in that. Does anyone have a suggestion for a new storyline for them? I'm half wondering if I should just introduce the wider population of cyborgs to Sabina to get the ball rolling (Sabina being the cyborg in the other OC fratello I'm playing. She's not as "nice" as Diana.).

It's also possible I could do some sort of mission for the girls who aren't involved in the VIP protection arc so that their players could dip into some action stuff, although Sabina would have to sit that out, as she's a newbie.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Mon 1 Mar 2010 - 20:38

Peiro I haven't read the whole VIP protection story threads yet but I have an idea. Some of the girls are protecting Carita but you could have the uninvolved characters trying to find the assasin/ kidnapper or who hired them. This would allow a new story with out dumping the existing one
crazyidiot78

Male

Forum Posts : 1534

Fan of : Claes

Original Characters : none at this time

Comments : Me- So I used Naruto as a way to explain how viruses destroy cells in class ...... ok that as odd...... but it actually worked.

Me- I feel like a secret agent man, as my wallet now has six different currencies in it

Me- It has come to my attention that it is impossible to buy liver in Mongolia because it is bad, but it is perfectly ok to buy salt sheep heads

Registration date : 2010-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Mon 1 Mar 2010 - 22:28

I think you may be misinterpreting. There's not really a problem there. My intention already was to start a new story and continue the Carita storyline. This RPG has often ended with active threads that don't take place in exactly the same timeframe... sometimes we end up starting a new storyline while an older one is still ongoing. I'm just discussing ideas for what the new storyline here is going to be.

Your idea is interesting, but doesn't quite fit, as the SWA's resources were apparently stretched thin around the time of the Carita mission (heck, they pressed Claes back into service in a limited role). Besides, the Carita storyline is supposed to "go hot" eventually so that the characters there can get a piece of the action. So I think it's best to start something new for the characters not involved in that one.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by KodokuRyuu on Tue 2 Mar 2010 - 2:02

I can play Hillshire if need be.
KodokuRyuu
Resident Translator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Tue 2 Mar 2010 - 2:11

That'd be great. Though I should probably ask Reina first. The reason I hadn't put her down as Hillshire wasn't because she said she didn't want to play him, it was because I didn't want to force people to play both cyborg and handler.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Five_X on Tue 2 Mar 2010 - 2:23

I can be Rico, and likely Jean as well.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The scoreboard looks like baseball, the start looks like bowling, and the rest looks like cleaning the kitchen floors." - rustyspring on curling

"The world will listen to me!" - Makoto Itou, butchered translation of School Days

"Bullshit! I want healthy Arf back!" - Piero, on Nanoha season three
Five_X

Male

Forum Posts : 695

Fan of : Rico!

Original Characters : Jessi, Ed, Ralph and Mal

Comments : President of the Ilya Fanclub.

Registration date : 2009-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by hydra282 on Wed 3 Mar 2010 - 16:19

I'm kind of busy with games, so I guess I can't play this. sweat
hydra282
Flower Spirit

Male

Forum Posts : 358

Fan of : Henrietta! Beatrice! Elsa!

Original Characters : Zaron + Josie +

Registration date : 2009-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Thu 4 Mar 2010 - 1:18

That's okay.

So what do you guys think? Does introducing Sabina to the other cyborgs seem like a good way to get things going? (As a note, Sabina is probably not going to be the friendliest newcomer. She's rather mistrustful of the agencies adults.) I'm thinking it's important to actually get a thread going soon.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Thu 4 Mar 2010 - 19:35

It sounds good to me Piero. It should make for some interesting introductions.
crazyidiot78

Male

Comments : Me- So I used Naruto as a way to explain how viruses destroy cells in class ...... ok that as odd...... but it actually worked.

Me- I feel like a secret agent man, as my wallet now has six different currencies in it

Me- It has come to my attention that it is impossible to buy liver in Mongolia because it is bad, but it is perfectly ok to buy salt sheep heads

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Thu 4 Mar 2010 - 23:04

On another note, with Reina now caught up on the storyline, I can now restart the VIP protection story with Carita. The only problem is just figuring out where to take the story next. I don't think we want to spend too much time on dealing with lunch -the main joke there is just that Diana was the daughter of a pair of restaurant owners before she became a cyborg and goes a bit overboard. Smile I'd like to do some more slow paced stuff before we actually have someone make a kidnapping attempt on Carita though. Anyone got any ideas with regards to that? In the past there had been some talk of possibly having the girls do a bit of a slumber party type thing.

BTW Kodoku, I'm going to accept your offer to play Hillshire, as Reina said she could play Hillshire in addition to Triela but would prefer not to.

As for Sabina's storyline, I'm thinking of having her run into Claes, as Claes is the GSG we have a player for who isn't currently involved in the Carita thread. Although then again, there had been talk about bringing Claes back into active duty (due to how she's performed when pressed into temporary service as a bodyguard/surveillance aid) with a new handler, and it's possible we could have that storyline as a focal point to Claes while Sabina's introduction ends up being a more general introduction to whoever is around.

So yeah, just looking for some input to help me decide how best to approach these storylines. I'm hoping to get the ball rolling on them in the next few days.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by KodokuRyuu on Fri 5 Mar 2010 - 0:17

Pillow fight. 'Nuff said.

Smile
KodokuRyuu
Resident Translator

Male

Back to top Go down

sorry

Post by Angiegarde on Sat 20 Mar 2010 - 21:52

Sorry I haven't been on in a while. I got caught up in other things PLUS no one seemed to be doing anything with the RP.

I'd still very much like to be part of this RP and play as Angelica and Marco if it isn't too much trouble.
Angiegarde

Male

Forum Posts : 133

Fan of : anime

Original Characters : Clarissa

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Sun 21 Mar 2010 - 0:43

Well, we don't currently have players for those two, so I can sign you up.

The only problem is that I'm not quite sure how to treat the threads we'd played between them. I'd sort of "de-canonised" the previous interactions between Angelica and Sabina because you weren't around and well... it seemed simpler to just do a fresh start with the people who were active rather than trying to worry about all the people who no longer came to the forum. Sorry about that.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Angiegarde on Sun 21 Mar 2010 - 2:09

It's ok Piero, don't worry about it.

I got a good feel on Angie's personality in those interactions so next time she interacts with the other characters, it'll be in character so it wasn't a complete waste.
Angiegarde

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Angiegarde on Wed 7 Apr 2010 - 4:25

When would be a good time for Angelica to jump into one of the threads as I'm eager to be involved in this again. Just asking is all.
Angiegarde

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Wed 7 Apr 2010 - 13:31

I should probably talk to Crazy about what we're going to do next in the story with Sabina and Claes. I'd sort of been waiting for Reina to join in, but now that she is I should really start to actually try to get things moving. I'll try and look into things a bit tonight.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Wed 7 Apr 2010 - 22:33

Alright, well, I think what needs to happen next is that Kodoku needs to post something as Hillshire in the villa thread. As for the rest of you, I'm thinking maybe the best bet is to do a little introduction of Sabina to the other cyborgs? Maybe at one of their little tea time thngs?

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Angiegarde on Thu 8 Apr 2010 - 5:25

That works for me. It'd work better if Sabina were introduced to the other cyborgs all at the same time as the others can balance out the aspects of Angie's personality that Sabina would find annoying.
Angiegarde

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Thu 8 Apr 2010 - 6:37

that works for me
crazyidiot78

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Mon 12 Apr 2010 - 0:52

We could probably use Reina for this thread too, seeing how as she's playing Triela.

Crazy, do you think it would be best if Claes was involved in getting Sabina to this event, seeing as how they know each other?

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Mon 12 Apr 2010 - 6:39

Yeah that works for me just let me know when and where to post
crazyidiot78

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Angiegarde on Sun 30 May 2010 - 3:18

If you guys still want me, I'd like to know where to post so I can resume RP'ing as Angelica and Marco.
Angiegarde

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Tue 1 Jun 2010 - 21:47

To be honest Angiegarde, I'd suggest not worrying about things too much. This doesn't really seem to be going anywhere very fast at the moment (admitedely, that may partly be my fault for neglecting it for a while).

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top