Wandering (Rome RPG Thread Thirteen)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wandering (Rome RPG Thread Thirteen)

Post by Piero on Sun 7 Mar 2010 - 1:38

Sabina did not like her new living quarters in the SWA's cyborg dormitories. It wasn't that there was really anything wrong with them per se -in fact, for someone who had been living on the street for some time the sparsely furnished room was the lap of luxury just because it was warm, dry, and well maintained. The problem was the strings that were attached. This room was being provided to her by people she didn't trust and frankly speaking wanted to avoid. Which didn't make her particularly eager to hang around in it.

As such, as soon as she was able to rid herself of her handler, Sabina quickly vacated the room, eager to escape to somewhere were people wouldn't know where she was. From what she's seen of the SWA compound from her brief trips out of the med ward, the place was massive. And massive meant that there ought to be places she could escape to be by herself. She just needed to find them.

Slipping quietly out the door, the red haired cyborg hurried quickly down the corridor, intent on leaving her new room behind.

Piero

Male

Forum Posts : 2617

Fan of : Full Metal Panic, Macross Frontier, Mai-HiME

Original Characters : Diana and Piero

Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Wandering (Rome RPG Thread Thirteen)

Post by crazyidiot78 on Sun 7 Mar 2010 - 1:54

Taking advantage of the warming, Claes is workign on preparing her garden for the coming season. She has yet to decided on what she would be planting as she worked over the soil removing any weeds the worked their way in over the winter. Her solitude broken as she spotted head of red hair sneaking about the compound.
"Who's that," she said to her self as all the other girls were currently out on missions.
crazyidiot78

Male

Forum Posts : 1534

Fan of : Claes

Original Characters : none at this time

Comments : Me- So I used Naruto as a way to explain how viruses destroy cells in class ...... ok that as odd...... but it actually worked.

Me- I feel like a secret agent man, as my wallet now has six different currencies in it

Me- It has come to my attention that it is impossible to buy liver in Mongolia because it is bad, but it is perfectly ok to buy salt sheep heads

Registration date : 2010-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Sun 7 Mar 2010 - 13:48

Sabina's path out of the dormitory building brought her in close proximity to Claes' garden and the dark haired girl working within it. As she hadn't had a chance to really meet any of the other children at the agency, Sabina found that the other girl arroused her curiosity. She really knew almost nothing about the other children at the agency and what they were like -whether they were similar to her or whether they'd been brainwashed somehow. This one seemed pretty normal, what with the gardening and all- but she really had no idea what to make of her.

Of course, she stupidly made the mistake of allowing herself to be seen by the target of her observations. She hadn't really wanted to do that.

What do I do now? she wondered, mentally cursing her bad luck.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Sun 7 Mar 2010 - 14:13

Seeing the girls unease, Claes put her tools down and headed over to the new girl. She figured the red head was most likely a new cyborg, and hoped she wasn't as crazy as some of the other girls she lived with.
"Hello," Claes called out.
crazyidiot78

Male

Comments : Me- So I used Naruto as a way to explain how viruses destroy cells in class ...... ok that as odd...... but it actually worked.

Me- I feel like a secret agent man, as my wallet now has six different currencies in it

Me- It has come to my attention that it is impossible to buy liver in Mongolia because it is bad, but it is perfectly ok to buy salt sheep heads

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Sun 7 Mar 2010 - 14:32

"Hi," Sabina replied in a tone that was a bit less than friendly. It wasn't actively hostile, but it's relative flatness gave the impression of a person who hadn't yet committed to trusting the other party yet. Or, it could be interpreted as a lack of interest, depending on how the interpreter looked at things.

OOC: The first interpretation is the correct one, the second one is just another way that someone could read the situation.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Sun 7 Mar 2010 - 14:45

"So what brings you out here," Claes asked trying to but the girl at ease. Personaly she hoped the girls handler showed up soon as she wasnt the best at these sorts of things. She let Triela, handle the introductions around here.
crazyidiot78

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Sun 7 Mar 2010 - 14:51

Sabina shrugged casually.

"I'm just taking a walk," she replied. The statement was more or less true, albeit it didn't tell the whole truth. Deciding that she may as well take the opportunity to try to find out a little bit about the other girl, she added, "What about you?"

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Sun 7 Mar 2010 - 15:06

"Just preparing my garden for the comming season. I need to prepare the soil and clear out old weeds or my plants will have trouble later. Did you just get out of the hospital" Claes replied wondering who dropped the ball. Generaly the new girls we not allowed out on their own right after they are released from the hospital.
crazyidiot78

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Sun 7 Mar 2010 - 15:19

Sabina nodded.

"Yeah, I just moved in."

She glanced at Claes' garden.

"I didn't realise they let us do these kinds of things here. I thought our job was to kill things."

There was the barest hint of contempt somewhere in her voice.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Sun 7 Mar 2010 - 17:25

"We follow the orders of our handlers, and go on missions. If we eliminate some one then so be it," Claes replied shocked by her contempt. "We are making Italy safer or so I've told," Claes herself wonder if the violence would ever solve anything.
crazyidiot78

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Sun 7 Mar 2010 - 17:51

The first part of what Claes said almost made Sabina write her off as a lost cause, but the later part made her reconsider.

She sounds like she has some doubts, the young cyborg reflected. Maybe there was hope for her after all. Maybe. She'd have to do a bit of probing first.

"What's your name?" Sabina asked, figuring that might be the best way to start her enquiries.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Sun 7 Mar 2010 - 17:59

"Claes, and you are?" intrigued by the girls shifting body language
crazyidiot78

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Sun 7 Mar 2010 - 20:54

"Sabina," Sabina replied, then added, "Sabina Novak," in a significant manner, almost as if it were a challenge. In a way it actually was -Novak was her dead mother's maiden name, as well as a foreign one. Official government documents would have called her by the name "Sabina Lazarri," but Sabina hated her father too much to want to call herself by his name, even if it would help her blend in more easily.

OOC: Novak is a Czech name, btw.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Sun 7 Mar 2010 - 21:21

"Would you like to see some more of the agency, Claes asked as they headed back toward her Garden. "So you're czechozlovakian, what brought you to Italy." Claes asked curious to see if she remembered anything prior to her arrival at the agency.
crazyidiot78

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Sun 7 Mar 2010 - 22:06

"I'm Czecho-Italian," Sabina corrected her. "I was born in Milan. And if you could show me around a little I'd definitely appreciate it."

In truth, she actually wasn't thrilled with the idea, but Claes was a potential ally, so she would do her best to be cordial.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Sun 7 Mar 2010 - 22:23

"Thats nice. I'm not sure where I was born, but I am pretty sure I'm at least part swedish," Claes said as they reached the garden.
"Alright, here we have the garden although it is not much to look at, at the moment. I sell the vegtables back to the cafeteria on occasion which is right over here." Claes said hoping to get a reaction out of Sabina as they began the tour.
"The food is pretty good for institutional food but can be a little bland at times," Claes said as they moved by the cafeteria.

OOC- I do not take credit for the selling of the vegtables I saw it in a fanfic but I do not remember the author. If some one does please let me know so i can give credit where credit is due.
crazyidiot78

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Sun 7 Mar 2010 - 22:36

"I'm not picky," Sabina told Claes as she glanced at the cafeteria. Considering that she'd been living on the streets not that long ago, it was something of an understatment. People who didn't know where their next meal was going to come from tended to be a little more flexible about their eating habits.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Sun 7 Mar 2010 - 22:53

"To each there own I guess," Claes replied.
"So do you have any hobbies," Claes asked trying to learn more about the new arrival. The fact that she knew where she was from was intriguing. Rico was the only other girl that had conscious memories of her life before the agency and those were spotty at best.
crazyidiot78

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Sun 7 Mar 2010 - 23:08

Sabina shook her head.

"No. Nothing like your gardening, at any rate."

OOC: I'm half tempted to say that she liked to read. It might form an interesting connection between them, although Sabina's reading level is probably not on par with Claes.'

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Sun 7 Mar 2010 - 23:29

"That's to bad," Claes said unsure of how to respond. if she didn't have her hobbies to pass the time she was sure she would have gone insane by now.
"Well here we have the indoor firing range," Claes said gesturing to the large building.
"We also have an outdoor range here on site but we have another facility outside the city for training as well.

OOC- I was tempted to say that her handler would assign her something like to help get her adjusted to her body but I did not want to over step
crazyidiot78

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Mon 8 Mar 2010 - 23:44

Sabina glanced at the building, making note of it's size and prominence within the compound.

"I'm guessing we'll be spending quite a bit of time here," she noted impassively.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Mon 8 Mar 2010 - 23:56

"You will at least," Claes muttered as they moved past the imposing building moving toward the administrative buildings.
"So what is Milan like," Claes asked as they continued their walk.
crazyidiot78

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Tue 9 Mar 2010 - 0:02

"Cold," Sabina replied. "Winter there is much harsher than it is here."

The was a reason why she'd hitchhiked down to Rome from Milan, and it was simply that Rome's much milder climate made living outdoors much easier.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Tue 9 Mar 2010 - 0:15

"True it is further north," Claes replied. Getting her to open up is like pulling teeth Claes thought getting frustrated with her terse answers.
"So how is the padania generaly viewed in Milan," Claes asked hoping to get more than a few words out of her.
crazyidiot78

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Tue 9 Mar 2010 - 0:21

Sabina shrugged again.

"The idea of northern independence is popular. Too many people without enough more important things to worry about."

It was clear she didn't exactly think much of either side in Italy's little civil war.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Tue 9 Mar 2010 - 0:29

"What is more important than ones indepence," Claes said thinking of her own lock down at the agency. True she was free to do what she wanted but she almost never left the agency.
crazyidiot78

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Tue 9 Mar 2010 - 3:27

"Having a safe place to sleep at night and knowing where your next meal is going to come from," Sabina replied. "Worrying about things like "independence" or "national pride" is the realm of petty adults with too much money and not enough more important things to worry about."

There was a strong undercurrent of venom in her voice as she spoke. This was obviously something she felt quite strongly about.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Tue 9 Mar 2010 - 21:09

'Thats a very survivialist view but you will not have to worry about that anymore the agency gives us a good home," Claes replied interested in Sabina's view on the Padania movement. She wondered how the girl would do in the field when she really didn't care whether or not the padania movement suceeded. Claes wondered if the girl would fight for her handler and the agency. She might even be more of a hand full for her handler than Triela is for Hillshire.
crazyidiot78

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Tue 9 Mar 2010 - 22:14

As long as we're useful to them, that is, Sabina thought to herself, but all she said in response was, "yeah." Claes may have managed to get her to say a lot more than she'd intended to, but she was still on her guard.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Tue 9 Mar 2010 - 22:41

"It's not much but thats the agency," Claes said as they ended up back at her garden.
"do you have a favorite vegtable or herb, I could plant some for the coming season if you'd liike," Claes asked with a smile as she cleaned up her tools. This might let her get to know the new girl better and maybe get her some extra help for the garden. Sabina was proving to be a very interesting girl that she wanted to know more about.
crazyidiot78

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Tue 9 Mar 2010 - 23:05

Sabina shook her head.

"As I said, I'm not picky. Although I kind of like basil."

OOC: Should we bring in Priscilla?

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Wed 10 Mar 2010 - 0:08

"Hmmm, Basil, thats a great idea," Claes said a plan for her garden forming in her head. As they headed back to the dorms

OOC- yeah i think its time we bring her in
crazyidiot78

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Thu 11 Mar 2010 - 1:10

They were just approaching the dorm building when Sabina stiffened
perceptibly in response to something she had just spotted. Namely, an
adult woman who was heading in their direction.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Thu 11 Mar 2010 - 1:21

"Hey Claes, who is your new friend" Priscilla called out as she approached the pair of young girls. Claes picked up on Sabina's unease as Priscilla approached and wondered why the woman would set her off. If it was Jean she could understand that man was frigid at times, but Claes was more of a friend to the girls than anything else.
"Sabina, I was showing her around the agency," Claes replied.
"Well Sabina, I'm Priscilla, the fallen angel of love," Priscilla replied with an outstretched hand.
crazyidiot78

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Thu 11 Mar 2010 - 1:42

Sabina looked at Priscilla's hand, then reluctantly took it. She didn't say anything though. Her behaviour was... rather odd.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Thu 11 Mar 2010 - 1:54

"It's nice to meet you Sabina I hope you can be friends. If you need anything and don't want to ask your handler just let me know," Priscilla said with a wink picking up on the young girls unease. She knew that the girls were a stand offish after arrving but Sabina was positively frigid, and she hoped they didn't have another Elsa on thier hands. She would have stayed longer but Priscilla had a job to do. "I hate to run but I need to talk to Claes here," Priscilla said leaving Sabina on her own once again.
crazyidiot78

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum