I'm what (Rome thread 14)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm what (Rome thread 14)

Post by crazyidiot78 on Sun 7 Mar 2010 - 15:33

Priscilla was a little curious as to why she was being called down to the chiefs office to meet with the other handlers. She read the latest missions reports and saw how well Claes had performed but could not figure out what that had to do with her. She just handled the data analysis she had little to do with the missions in the field or the cyborgs. Although she prided herself on keeping on top of all the latest gossip and tried to act like an older sister to them.
crazyidiot78

Male

Forum Posts : 1534

Fan of : Claes

Original Characters : none at this time

Comments : Me- So I used Naruto as a way to explain how viruses destroy cells in class ...... ok that as odd...... but it actually worked.

Me- I feel like a secret agent man, as my wallet now has six different currencies in it

Me- It has come to my attention that it is impossible to buy liver in Mongolia because it is bad, but it is perfectly ok to buy salt sheep heads

Registration date : 2010-01-10

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm what (Rome thread 14)

Post by Piero on Sun 7 Mar 2010 - 16:58

OOC: Little correction here -Priscilla was part of the group that was with Claes in the field. She would be well aware of Claes' performance.

IC:
Having received the same summons as her co-worker, Olga intercepted Priscilla shortly before the latter reached Lorenzo's office.

"Hello," she greeted Priscilla calmly as the two of them crossed paths at an intersection in the corridor. She had no more idea of why the two of them had been summoned than Priscilla did, but she wasn't bothered by that fact. She wasn't the type to get phased easily.

Piero

Male

Forum Posts : 2617

Fan of : Full Metal Panic, Macross Frontier, Mai-HiME

Original Characters : Diana and Piero

Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Sun 7 Mar 2010 - 17:14

"Olga do you know what is going on, you don't think he is upset with how I performed on the last mission. You know I'm not normaly field agent." Priscilla said as they reached Lorenzo's office.
crazyidiot78

Male

Comments : Me- So I used Naruto as a way to explain how viruses destroy cells in class ...... ok that as odd...... but it actually worked.

Me- I feel like a secret agent man, as my wallet now has six different currencies in it

Me- It has come to my attention that it is impossible to buy liver in Mongolia because it is bad, but it is perfectly ok to buy salt sheep heads

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Sun 7 Mar 2010 - 17:56

Olga shook her head.

"I doubt it has anything to do with your last mission. He wouldn't have called me in if that was the case."

As she spoke, she approached Lorenzo's door and knocked on it.

"Come in," Lorenzo called from within. He didn't sound angry, but then, he wasn't the sort to show a lot of emotion.

After you, Olga motioned to Priscilla as she opened the door.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Sun 7 Mar 2010 - 18:18

"Um, chief why are we here, and what ever it is I didn't do it and if i did the girls were just to cute to resist. I don't know how the men cannot let them indulge like girls every once and a while." Priscilla said falling on her own sword.
crazyidiot78

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Sun 7 Mar 2010 - 20:56

Chief Lorenzo arched one eyebrow.

"I wasn't intending to accuse you of anything," he noted from behind his desk. Meanwhile, Olga covered her mouth with her hand in order to hide her amused expression.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Sun 7 Mar 2010 - 21:10

"Um, yeah you can just forget I said that. I had nothing to do with the girls slumber party that trashed the dorms." Priscilla blurted out. "Oh crap, I'll just shut up now," she added trying to hid behind a laughing Olga as her face turned several new shades of red.
crazyidiot78

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Sun 7 Mar 2010 - 22:08

Lorenzo looked at Priscilla a little oddly.

"That's good to know," he noted, "But what I really wanted to talk to you about was your report on Claes' performance in the recent field operation she took part in. You noted that she performed very well."

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Sun 7 Mar 2010 - 22:30

"Claes did a great job, she was a big help even being thrown into the fray like that," Priscilla said not to happy with how Claes was thrown back into action like that. "but the next time I have to be out in the field like that can I have one the more experienced girls instead." Priscilla said hoping it would be a long time before she had to be out in the field again. I am a data analyst not Jack Baurer she thought.
crazyidiot78

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Sun 7 Mar 2010 - 22:38

Lorenzo nodded.

"Actually, we're thinking of putting Claes back on the active list. We believe she has the potential to return to field work."

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Sun 7 Mar 2010 - 22:44

"Alright, I'm sure thats great and all but what does that have to do with me," Priscilla said a realization came to her.
"Oh, no you have to be fucking kidding me, I'm just a data analyst dam it. I'm not even qualified to work in the field let alone train her," Priscilla yelled shocked at her revalation.
crazyidiot78

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Sun 7 Mar 2010 - 22:49

"You said you wanted to take a more active role with the girls," Lorenzo reminded her mildly. "And she already knows you, so it'll be easier for us to pair her with you than someone new."

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Sun 7 Mar 2010 - 23:06

"Crud, mother always said my big mouth would get me into trouble one of these days," Priscilla muttered.
"So what type of team will Claes and I be," Priscilla asked.
"Not combat, not combat, not combat," Priscilla chanted in her head.
crazyidiot78

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Sun 7 Mar 2010 - 23:16

"You'll probably be taking a supporting role initially, but we hope to see you branch out into other areas," Lorenzo informed her. "Claes is a smart girl, so she could potentially be useful in a wide variety of roles, particularly things like VIP protection."

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Sun 7 Mar 2010 - 23:33

"Thats great, supprot roles I can handle, but I don't know the faintest things about VIP protection," Priscilla replied. Supporting roles she could do but VIP protection was way out of her league. Claes would be busy enough protecting her let alone the VIP.
crazyidiot78

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Sun 7 Mar 2010 - 23:43

"We aren't expecting you to be able to take on the more dangerous assignments immediately," Lorenzo noted, "Both of you are going to need some additional training before you'll be ready for those."

Olga smirked.

"I'm guessing that's where I come in."

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Sun 7 Mar 2010 - 23:50

"Oh great," Priscilla muttered palming her face. Olga looked a little to excited for this. Olga can't still be upset about that can she.
"Well I guess I should go inform Claes," Priscilla said. "and write out my will" she added silently. The missions would not be a problem if she surived Olga's training which was still in doubt.
crazyidiot78

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Sun 7 Mar 2010 - 23:54

"You may also be able to get some help from the other new handler," Lorenzo noted. "He's a former ATPI operator, so he should have some good experience as well. And he needs someone to help show him the ropes around here."

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Mon 8 Mar 2010 - 0:02

"Alright," Priscilla said cheering on the inside, maybe the new handler can get me out of Olga's training.
"Oh and will Claes and I still be refered to as a Fratello or are we a Sorella now." Priscilla asked.

OOC- whats ATPI
crazyidiot78

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Mon 8 Mar 2010 - 0:25

Lorenzo shrugged.

"I don't believe we'd ever discussed that part. The new handler's name is Gabriele Moretti, by the way. Here's his contact information."

Lorenzo handed Priscilla a piece of paper with a cell phone number on it.

OOC: ATPI is the Guardi di Finanza's tactical response unit, pretty much.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Mon 8 Mar 2010 - 19:41

"Ok, I'll get right on it," Priscilla said grapping the slip of paper, keen on getting out before she made a bigger fool of herself.
crazyidiot78

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Mon 8 Mar 2010 - 23:38

Lorenzo nodded to Priscilla.

"Good luck," he told her before she made her escape. Olga nodded her head, then followed.

"So, you finally get to do hands on work with the girls," she noted with a grin.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Tue 9 Mar 2010 - 0:01

"Hehe, about that, just remember I'm in a support roll, so please don't kill me," Priscilla said.
"So why don't I go look for Claes, and you can track down Gabriele. Priscilla said thinking of how she would inform Claes she was back on active duty again.
crazyidiot78

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Tue 9 Mar 2010 - 0:06

Olga smirked.

"You sure you don't want to track him down yourself? What if it turns out he's young and handsome? You might miss your big chance."

Olga was well aware of the fact that Priscilla liked to call herself the "Fallen Angel of Love."

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Tue 9 Mar 2010 - 0:09

"Well if he is, then I have nothing to worry about, as long as your the one looking for him," Priscilla called out darting down the hall way.
crazyidiot78

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Tue 9 Mar 2010 - 22:16

Olga made a noise that sounded like a growl, but didn't say much beyond that.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Tue 9 Mar 2010 - 22:36

"Now, where could she be,' Priscilla said searching through the dorms looking for her new charge.
crazyidiot78

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum